2. Travel

Doylestown, PA

1.2/5 (74 ratings)

About CheapCaribbean.com

CheapCaribbean.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CheapCaribbean.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about CheapCaribbean.com?

Original review: Nov. 2, 2020

It was very easy booking the trip, and they were helpful in helping me select a destination that Moufasa, and I could go to, A pet friendly destination was what I was looking for, and that's what I selected.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2020

I've been booking trips with my fiancé through Cheap Caribbean for upwards of 5 years now (3 trips in the last 5 years) and I have to say, it's the most stress free way I've ever booked a vacation. 9 times out of 10 their prices are the best and on top of that, being able to book everything in one spot (hotel, room upgrades, airfare, airport transfers, excursions, etc.) just makes everything that much easier. Add on the fact that you can now pay in installments over time is incredible. Everyone wants to travel and that options makes it even more accessible! We've never had a mishap while booking with them (I know sometimes reservations can get lost when not booking directly with the hotel) so our experiences have been nothing but positive. We love doing all-inclusive getaways and the sheer amount of choices they have available is great (and even overwhelming at times!).

NOTE ON TRAVELING DURING COVID-19: Long story short, this was the best vacation ever. Cheap Caribbean is thorough enough to make sure the hotels they promote are doing everything they can to keep guests safe. Constant cleaning, mask use by the staff, and modifications in the dining areas made us feel very comfortable. Our room was even turned down twice/day on some days. In addition, hotels in Mexico can only book up to 35% occupancy so we basically had the hotel to ourselves! Very, very pleasant experience overall.

CheapCaribbean.com response

Hi Yamile! We are so glad that you enjoyed your CheapCaribbean vacay! Thank you for taking the time to share this information.

Get buying tips about Travel Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 16, 2021

Once they have your money, they will NOT refund you or work with you. Worst customer service if you’re rebooking with a credit. We spent hours upon hours trying to book a vacation with our previous credit and it has been impossible. They have zero knowledge of their services and you have to wait online for hours. I still have not resolved my issues. Was not able to speak to a manager. Don’t waste your money please, it’s super frustrating. You can book on other sites.

Original review: July 16, 2021

Everything went as planned. Trip included flights and was planned and paid for in 3 months. However our first leg of our flight was cancelled. The airline refunded Cheap Caribbean on 6/20. They refuse to refund my money. I’m unable to connect with anyone who will help me. I’ve spoken to 6 people who puts me on hold for hours at a time just to avoid assisting me. It’s unethical and will be reviewing all platforms in effort to bring awareness to this matter. Please be leery to include flights when booking. Best to deal with the airlines directly as I would have had my refund by now.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: July 13, 2021

Beware of their policies as it pertains to COVID19 credit and extensions. I'm currently trying to use travel credit as a result of COVID19 (my original trip was canceled in early 2020 and they refused to give me a refund). I am being told that I must travel before December 15th, even though I am physically unable to travel until the 31st of December. I tried addressing this with a supervisor, but I am being told there is a 3 hour wait to speak with someone. I am in danger of losing my $3000 and I feel completely helpless. Think twice before using this company.

Original review: June 30, 2021

My friend booked through them and was robbed by the staff of the place they set her up in while she slept. Later, I selected a hotel and flight for a Sunday, and paid the quote up front. I look at my itinerary and the hotel is booked for Monday. Have spent over 6 hours getting pushed around to different units and writing emails, and while they admit it was a system error, they refuse to correct it without my paying for the "additional day" that I already paid for! Scamming and screwing customers over 2 for 2. They should be shut down!

Original review: June 29, 2021

If I could give ZERO STARS, I would. I booked a trip back in MARCH...3 months later, nobody is returning emails, etc. regarding the trip being CANCELED a week after I booked it, mind you...they didn't even alert me of the cancelation, I had to find out when I went through the airline to book my seats!!!! There was no flight itinerary because it was canceled... Out almost $2000 dollars. BBB cannot get a response from them, my bank can't get a response from them...UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I don't know what to do at this point.

Original review: June 28, 2021

Updated on 07/01/2021: I would give a zero star if there any. Not only did they charge me extra $364 but also refused to send me a copy of the email from the resort requesting additional money. But they told me forfeit an excursion reservation because they haven't heard back from them. They couldn't provide me proof or the email from the resort but were able to charge my credit card. This is just a **!

Life happens, and unfortunately, my tragedy coincided with my trip. I sent my father's death certificate corroborating with my story, and yet they didn't seem to care a bit; it's all about their money. I have to call the resort myself to verify proof of additional charges and payment as they refused to send me a copy of my new "supposedly changed" reservation. If not my money (almost $4K) that would go waste, I would have bought a different vacation package from a different site/agency. My whole trip and excitement of hoping to reschedule is all ruined! Thanks to Cheap Caribbean!!!

Original Review: This is the first time writing a review cuz as bad as it may be, I let it go but by far, THIS IS THE WORST TRAVEL AGENCY/WEBSITE EVER!!! I was informed my dad had died the night before our departure. I've called since 6/26 to reschedule my reservation but to no avail. Everyone tells me they have to transfer me "during travel" department which don't even exist as they keep you on hold for more than 2hrs and the call just hangs up after all these hrs of waiting. Even the airline reps were able to change my flight. I've emailed this so called department since Saturday but no one has responded. *RUN AWAY FROM THIS SITE" if you can. I can't even tell if it's a scam!! They respond to book your reservation but DON'T BOTHER CALLING FOR THEIR ASSISTANCE AFTER!

Original review: June 25, 2021

Used CheapCaribbean to book a vacation, airline changes we had to take care of ourselves, upgraded to very expensive rooms( paid in September of 2020) traveled in June of 2021, got to resort rooms we're full, we booked 9 months in advance!! Rooms we received were motel 6 rooms!! Seriously, bad!! No help from CheapCaribbean or resort!! Don't use CheapCaribbean!!.

Original review: June 25, 2021

Reservation # **. Original operator Cesar ** informed me I would receive 100% refund and sent email confirmation. Where is my REFUND?? Operator today telling me the reservation was not cancelled within 24 hours. I informed her that the original operator put on my reservation notes that I would be receiving a full refund because reservation was made within 24 hours. I have documentation and Emails from Cesar ** that prove Cancellation was made within 24 hours! They are liars!!! The second operator Erika confirmed the notes from Cesar ** that my cancellation was within 24 hrs and then she put me on hold for a manager for almost an hour to give me the runaround. I paid $7,949.58. I want my REFUND!!! Beware. Don’t book with them! They are scammers!!!

Original review: June 22, 2021

Do not recommend using them at all. Flight was changed and they are not responsible. Sold a diamond membership online and got to the hotel with the wrong thing. Called them after 3 and 1/2 hours. No one has called me back. After 3 weeks. They are seriously the worst company and expect to be on the phone for hours if you book with them just to ask a question. The flight that it was changed to ended up being in another city. Spent 4 hours on the phone that time trying to make sense but they cleaned their hands. Requested money back for my return flight as I never used it. They stole my money. A family of 7.

Original review: June 22, 2021

My daughter and her new husband were to fly out of Grand Rapids this morning on 6/22/2021. Their booking was cancelled seven hours before their flight was to leave, at 11pm last night and they never received a call. They have taken time off work, trip to Jamaica was paid for months ago and this second rate company, hell they aren't even second rate, are the follow up to a flawless $20.000 wedding. We don't just want our money back we now want compensation above and beyond. This company sucks and it will only please myself, the father of the bride, when these losers are out of business permanently. Plan your own vacation, Cheap Caribbean will fail you and you will regret it.

CheapCaribbean.com Company Information