1.07/5
Based on 563 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Looking for a travel site?

Booking.com

Select stars to rate your experience
    Very dissatisfied with the experience
    Dissatisfied with the experience
    Satisfied with the experience
    Happy with the experience
    Would recommend to a friend
    Last updated: Feb. 17, 2018

2260 Booking.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
    Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

Booked and received confirmation on a room several days in advance, got an email at 230 am on chin in day, from the property owner citing technical difficulties and they were unable to accommodate our reservation. I have been calling the customer service since 11 am, and they a have been trying to see if they can find me a comparable hotel room. It is now 3 pm and still no resolution, just got hung up on when I demanded a supervisor since the last 5 people said they would call me back with information. Never ever ever will I book through this company, do not book through them ever.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

The website tries to attract with marketing promotions which never worked for me and the customer support never helped to solve problems. The prices are much higher as the hosts themselves. The last experience that I had with them is that I didn't get the 10% "genius" discount as promised. This discount was one of the reasons why I booked from that website. Customer support didn't help at all. During my stay in the hotel they canceled my booking saying that my credit card cannot be charged by the hotel. But the hotel assured me that there are no problems with the payment at all. I will NEVER book from this website again!!!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Horrible experience with them... I booked a room in Banff, Canada through Booking.com about a month ago, and received confirmation email. The price is pretty cheap, $20 instead of $100-ish per night. The price is a bit too good to be true, but the price was tagged as 'Special Deal', and it's through Booking.com and confirmed by them, who would take it as scam, it's still low season here. About a week ago, I phoned the hotel to make the payment, and was told that the price was wrong, I said it's confirmed by Booking.com, but hotel said they would inform Booking.com about the mistake.

Starting from next day after that phone call, Booking.com start to play. First email from them says, the price was wrong, should be $100 instead of $40 for the whole reservation which is 2 nights I booked. I phoned in to discuss this with one of their customer service guys, I was ok to accept the price change as I understand mistake happens, and pointed out that publishing wrong price by hotel is not my fault, the confirmation email is kind of contract for both sides, hotel is responsible for the mistake, and Booking.com shouldn't make customers to pay for their or hotel's mistake. Then the guy on the phone, after chatted with his supervisor, agreed to reimburse the difference if I make the full payment and send them the receipt.

I then received two emails about this settlement. It's not so bad so far. I phoned the hotel again trying to make the payment, and was told this time that the price is $100 per night, not for the full reservation. That really crossed line, I sent email to Booking.com again, the reply from them this time said, "...Apologies but you still need to pay that price". I shot one email to them like 'call me now', no reply. Sent another to them like '...If you guys can't keep your words, I can cancel it'. No reply.

I picked up the phone in the morning, the guy over the phone this time told me 'you should understand it's impossible you can find that good deal', I was like 'what are you talking about, I did find one, through you guys...', then I asked about the refund thing, he said that I need to send him the receipt before he can send a request, and it takes several days to go through their process, and the refund is not guaranteed. That was this morning, several hours before the hotel check-in time that I booked for.

Next, the nasty part happened, the guy on the phone asked his supervisor, and in only several seconds, he got back to me saying 'my manager says you can cancel for free, as your email said you can cancel'. Cancel for Free? Really? the $40 price deal is still on their website, they broke the deal, and called 'cancel for free' an offer? It's more than annoying, it's disgusting. I replied 'I said in email that if you guys can't keep your word, I can cancel. Does that mean you guys can't keep your words now?'. The guy was like 'that I can't answer'.

The funny thing is right after they cancel the deal, another lady from customer service called me, after read everything on log, she offered to check if the refund process can give the answer today, and I told her if she can help that would be great, but need to let me know in 2 hours, otherwise I wouldn't have time to book another hotel. Not surprise to me at all, no further reply after she hanged phone, very 'Booking.com'.

I booked many times through them before, never imagined the way they treat customer can be so bad once hit some issues. I understand that mistake can happen sometime, but as big company, they can't keep changing their words, making customer pay for their mistakes, finding all sorts of excuse avoiding their own responsibilities. I'll definitely try to use other booking agents for our future trips.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

Terrible customer service. Never apologise, always the fault of the host. Change their rules as they like and make things complicated for the host. Monopolize market making it difficult for hosts to survive without them.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I booked an apartment for five nights in Lanzarote, Spain via Booking.com. The booking was confirmed and the full payment taken from my card. Five days before our arrival, and more than a month after the confirmation, Booking.com told us that the apartment was no longer available as it had been rented out privately to other people. Booking.com suggested two alternatives of much lower standard, so that I had no choice but to ask for the money to be refunded. Instead of Booking.com refunding me quickly, I had to get in touch with the host again. The host refunded me 25 pounds less than they originally took from my card. This has still not been sorted out. In the process, I wrote countless emails during my holidays and found Booking.com customer service highly unprofessional. One of the emails I received was in Polish, another one in Spanish language. I'm a UK customer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Booking.com?

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

My confirmation for NYC hotel says “Free Parking”. We couldn’t get near hotel due to construction. We called to ask how to park and they said not only no free parking, no parking at all. We had to leave. But they charged us for our two rooms. When I contacted Booking.com they basically said I was lying. They disputed my claim. Said they couldn’t contact hotel further, I should do it myself. They were horrid.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I had booked from January 23rd to January 29th a double room at La Casona de Don Tito in Colón, Entre Ríos, Argentina. I made it through Booking.com. I was required to send a money order with the half amount of the whole pay. When we arrived at the hostel we have to pay the remaining amount. As they did not accept paying by card I had to pay in cash, agreeing after some hard arguing to pay the remaining 1.000 pesos in two days when my wage was to be deposited in my bank account. Then we found out that several of the things advertised were false: there was no bidet, no backyard garden, the wooden bathroom door was broken, there was a step on the first floor at the beginning of the staircase which was badly built and was dangerous because it may cause a fall with serious consequences if you were not very careful.

The owner did not accept any comment or complaint about these disadvantages, on the contrary, he replied with bad manners and denying all faults. We only stayed for one night for we had arrived in the evening and had breakfast the next morning. Then we decided to leave the premises for its ambiance was unpleasant. Fortunately, we found a very good hotel two blocks from there and with a reasonable price. The owner denied any reimbursement for the money paid and only gave us a signed paper allowing us a four-day stay valid for six months.

We filed our complaint at the Tourism Office in Colón attaching the corresponding documents and also we made our complaint to Booking.com which published it on its page and answered that they would talk with the hostel owner for the possibility of paying our money back. But that happened nearly two weeks ago and I have had no answer. Please let me know if there is any chance for us for a compensation or there is no hope at all. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

I had booked the Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport, Florida, for 2 night during December 2017. The reservation was made through the Booking.com site. When a severe winter storm interrupted air travel through Atlanta, GA, prior to my stay in Pensacola, I had called the hotel directly to postpone the reservation for the identical room for 2 nights in January 2018. The hotel informed me that the reservation was made through Expedia.com (!), even though my printout showed Booking.com. The hotel referred me to Expedia.com which did not honor a postponement nor did they refund the prepaid hotel fee.

My argument that under the unforeseen of weather related changes they should just reserve a room for me. 5 weeks later, they informed me about a "non-refundable policy" they had to adhere to. This rude and arrogant behavior forced me to book another hotel. I DO NOT recommend to reserve hotels through Booking.com as this business seems to have no loyalty towards customers.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

I made a 2 days hotel reservation. On the final screen, it did not show that the total due on the screen has to be plus plus. Only until I received the confirmation email and it showed the 7% + 10% extra taxes underneath the balance total. Plus it showed my reservation under Rupiah (Indonesia currency) and the confirmation was under Singapore dollar. I called their customer service to complain, but he said nothing can be done.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I booked a hotel for 2 days through Booking.com. Within 12 hours I decided to use a different hotel and canceled my reservation through the email Booking sent me. I also immediately called the hotel to confirm they received my cancellation and to confirm my debit card would not be charged (did all of this on a Saturday). The hotel confirmed they received the cancellation and had not yet charged my debit card. After reading all of the bad reviews, I contacted Booking.com via phone to confirm the cancellation and to confirm my debit card would not be charged. They confirmed. Then called the hotel again to confirm the cancellation and that my card would not be charged. Everything confirmed. Card was not charged.

Gentleman at the hotel made me aware that some hotels will only hold the card number as the RSVP and not charge. I think as long as you cancel your RSVP within a short time frame you won't be charged. But some hotels will charge full price the moment you reserve through them or through Booking, Expedia, etc. However, these third party sites offer great deals - not - booked the other hotel through Expedia and the total amount was $629. Later went to the hotel website and for the same time period of the stay -$593. These third party sites say they dont charge a fee but they do so buyer beware.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I booked a Hotel with Booking.com 2 months ahead of time. About 3 days before the check-in date the hotel cancelled the reservation but still charged the credit card. I contacted the Hotel and they said they went bankrupt, but they assured me they would return my money. They never did. I contacted Booking but they seem totally impotent, they won't give me my money back or do anything else for that matter. I was ripped off.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

Booked apartment on their site. Got there, owner had no idea to expect us. Booking.com lied all the way through to avoid telling us when we could not get in contact with owner to get keys. Got nowhere with getting a refund- I'm on with to their Head Office and will contact the Regulator if I get nowhere. Nonexistent Customer Service and Reservation not fulfilled/refunded! Meanwhile I came across a lot of rude employees who get angry quickly. I was amazed as I thought the company which I have used for some years without trouble would be more than willing to sort out their own mistake. But they just try to avoid giving a refund. Just like low end companies Airbnb and Ryanair - a Netherlandish version of the same nightmare!!! I'll go out of my way to search hotels and contact them away from Booking.com.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

Booked what looked a very nice hotel according to photos on Booking.com but oh my God totally falsely advertised. Complained and got nowhere. Asked for refund. Got offered 25 pounds and flubbed off. They told me to read the reviews. I wish I had. On other websites they were shocking but on their site they were not bad. I put a review on their site and they did not publish.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

First of all I would like to say that I have used Booking.com for a number of years and I have always recommended the service to all of my friends and family. I was delighted when the reward system was introduced, as it meant that I was getting something back for being a loyal customer. I have had two friends who have booked hotels from my referral and I was sent an email to confirm this on both occasions. I then received two emails today, informing me that my friends are back from their stay and that I should click the link to redeem my £20 for each guest that had stayed. When I clicked the link it took me to a page that said that the page has not been found. I tried to do this several times on different devices a Macbook and an Android phone.

Failing to redeem my reward of £40 I then called Booking.com customer service and got through to an agent called Gloria. I explained the above to Gloria and she asked me to give her a number of my last booking in order for her to get into my file. I gave Gloria the relevant details and she told me that she does not deal with the rewards. She kept me on hold while she tried to contact the department that deals with the refer a friend rewards. When Gloria came back to me she told me that the only way she could help, is if I can send her the confirmation details of my friend's bookings, such as the booking number and the pin. Now for me, this seemed to be a hassle. I was not aware that I would have to chase up my friends/family to get their booking numbers of a trip they had done a week ago and of which, they may well have deleted.

As far as I am concerned I would not get an email unless I deserved it. I was now having to prove the authenticity of my claim when I actually got the confirmation email from Booking.com I tried to relay this to Gloria and she was very rude and quite frankly I felt as though she was accusing me of some sort of fraudulent behaviour. I feel very upset to be treated this way. Like I have already stated above, I am a very loyal customer to Booking.com and have been using them for years. I did not expect to be spoken to this way and it has made me now rethink my future use of the service. I myself am a customer service advisor and two of the many qualities that a customer service advisor should have, is empathy and understanding.

I do not feel as though Gloria was able to understand my frustration and she was very sarcastic and was even laughing at me and telling me that I was making things up, when all I did was repeat what she had initially said to me regarding the acquisition of my friends booking/confirmation numbers/pins as a means to me, getting my rewards. I am absolutely disgusted in the service that I have received from Gloria tonight. All I wanted to do was to get some advice on how to redeem my earnt rewards and I was treated like a criminal. I am very disappointed and this whole experience has left me feeling very upset. I hope this situation can be escalated to the next level as I do not want to have to deal with an agent who feels that it is OK to be so rude to a me. I have attached a copy of the emails I received from booking.com regarding the refer a friend rewards.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

Booking.com "Price Match Guarantee" is not real and total BS. I found a better deal at Travelocity.com, which saved me about $150 on a four (4) night stay at Cancun, same hotel, same dates, exactly same room and after sending Booking.com the reservation proof and screen capture and even copy of the email sent by Travelocity they refused to match. So I immediately canceled Booking.com and kept my Travelocity reservation. Be very careful when reserving with Booking.com, as they have terrible customer service and do not honor their "Price Match Guarantee".

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

I wasted a full day in a very short vacation to Egypt fixing a problem that booking.com created for me. I booked Mayfair Nile Cruise on Jan.19-22/2018 in Aswan, but Booking.com mislead us confirming location is Luxor for our 3 bookings. We bought 6 flight tickets as Cairo-Luxor & Aswan-Cairo because I relied on booking.com confirmation.

A night before the trip, Mayfair Nile Cruise contacted me to confirm the location (Aswan not Luxor). I was lucky to catch my booked cruise after paying penalty $230 to Nile Air to re-issue new tickets to the right location, Aswan. According to their wrong location, I booked an airport shuttle for 6 people from Luxor airport. Of course I missed it too because my right location was Aswan airport. Booking.com says it is a free service; NO, the real price is %20 cheaper. Booking.com promises to pay you $15 for every referral and reduces %10 of a referral friends. I had 2 different bookings done via my link. Booking.com didn't pay any, it is a fake promise. I wrote to customer service about my problem, but useless. I will never use Booking.com...

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I have been using Booking.com for several years and was basically pretty satisfied with the service. But the last few months I have been traveling a lot and I have found that what Booking.com represents on their website is not actually what the property is like. Far from it. I have written several unfavorable reviews about the places that I have stayed booked through Booking.com. I got confirmation that my reviews were posted and I did see my reviews however when I went back several days later none of my reviews are there.

I feel that Booking.com is doing a great disservice to people by not letting us the people that are actually traveling know what the properties that they are trying to push are really like. I do not trust Booking.com. It seems like the only reviews they want are the high ones. I have had issues in several locations as to no hot water and bugs and ants, mosquitoes and feces on the sheets. I even had the pictures in my reviews. But I guess truthful experiences or something that they're not interested.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

I stayed in a hotel booked through Booking.com. I booked 8-day stay, however, since hot water does not run more than 5 minutes, I left the second day. However, the property management and Booking.com still insist me paying the full amount for 8-day stay. I tried to reason with a supervisor/manager for 3 times, Booking.com agents refused my requests.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

I need to make a formal complaint. Becky ** is completely incompetent and Jeffrey refused to allow me to speak to a manager after I asked to speak to one 6 times. I finally ended our call because of these issues! :(

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

I booked a week at a Wyndham hotel in Disney Florida through Booking.com. On the booking page it clearly stated that the local taxes would be due for payment on arrival at the hotel; the booking company took a healthy deposit and confirmed the room. This was 5 months before my scheduled visit. With a couple of days of the booking I noticed that the Wyndham hotel had taken all of the tax money out of my debit card, I contacted Booking.com immediately to get the money returned. Booking.com stated that the hotel could withdraw the balance of the money at any time and they refused to give any assistance in getting the money back even though I had never given them permission to pass my card on to Wyndham.

I cancelled the whole trip and was told that I would have to pay a cancellation fee for the privilege of getting my money back. It took my credit card company 4 months to get my money returned, I will never stay in a Wyndham hotel or book through Booking.com ever again. Oh and I will not visit the USA or Disney as long as they have Trump in the White House.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

Won’t ever use them again. Hotel bookings are hit and miss - they don’t care if the room turns out a ** and the hotel balks and says you still have to pay - refused to intervene and support us. Never again, our holiday was ruined.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

I used Booking.com to book a hotel in Savannah, GA. On their site, the hotel had good reviews and it looked great in their pictures. Not only that, there were “live” popups saying things like “10 people looking at this hotel right now! Only one room left at this rate, book now!” So yes, I (stupidly) felt like I needed to act fast and went ahead and booked the room without really looking into the hotel. Big mistake. I went to map directions on Google and lo and behold, the reviews on there were much worse. Multiple people complained of mold in the rooms and it generally being dirty and musty. Plus loud 24/7 construction literally next door that makes getting to the hotel difficult. So I panicked and called booking.com immediately to cancel.

I called three times and each time was connected to someone overseas who barely spoke English (nothing wrong with that but if you’re doing customer service for people in the US it’s incredibly frustrating when you can’t effectively communicate). Every single rep complained that the connection was bad - they couldn’t hear me and told me to call back. Finally I gave up and called the hotel directly. They said that since I booked with a 3rd party company, they can’t issue the refund - booking.com has to. So because calling is not an option, I send multiple emails to booking.com’s customer service about the situation. I get nothing but canned responses saying they’ll look into it and they are waiting for a response from the hotel. I thought the hotel couldn’t do anything?? A few days later I called booking.com’s customer service and thankfully got someone who could hear me but obviously had no interest in helping.

I was told that booking.com does not collect any payment and the hotel had to refund me... I told him the hotel said the opposite so... which is it?? He then apparently called the hotel on my behalf and they agreed to cancel the reservation for the price of one night’s stay instead of the full amount. I said I didn’t agree with having to pay anything due to the company’s manipulative marketing practices but to go ahead and cancel the reservation and I’ll sort out the charge with my bank. I contacted the hotel once again as a last resort and was told the manager was not there, and he would be the only one who could make an exception for me. He was supposed to call me back but never did. I even got a confirmation email of the cancellation for only $100 and yet, a few days later, the charge went through for the original amount of the reservation (over $300).

I decided that trying to resolve things through both booking.com and the hotel was only a waste of time so I disputed the charge on my bank account and was immediately credited back the money. I recommend anyone else dealing with these same issues to take it up with your bank because booking.com (and evidently the hotels they do business with) obviously couldn’t care less about their customers.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I booked a unit through them in DC for July 2018. On the site it says only need a card to hold unit but you will pay at the property and can pay with a different payment method at check-in. Four days after booking I received an email from them advising they were unable to process a payment. I asked why they were attempting a payment and what's the amount, they said it was just to make sure the card is valid and amount would be returned to me. This made no sense as it contradicts the payment details on their site. The person responding to me in email was very rude and got mad because I kept asking what's the amount they are attempting to process so he sent me a cancellation email pretending it came from the owner.

They said since we getting nowhere, I was wasting their time. When I responded I would not cancel nor would I add another payment until they can tell me the amount they are trying to access. I don't understand why the amount is a secret. Why would they ask customers for card information then access a secret amount not disclosed anywhere nor be willing to advise the amount when questioned. They should be shut down. Hopefully others check here before booking with them.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

Booking.com are no more than common thieves.The company should be folded. They mislead me into believing that a cancellation was absolutely free of charge and then took money for a deposit off my credit card. Common thieving conmen should be charged for theft and called to account. CLOSE THEM DOWN!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

I am a genius member of Booking.com and I have booked almost all of my holidays through their website. In Summer of 2017 I booked a room in a ski resort during New Years. After booking the room, the person who was in charge of hotel wrote me a private message saying they have no more rooms available. I contacted customer support of Booking.com and they said they will contact the owner of the hotel. If they really have no room, they will try to find a solution for me. Since the owner said that he has no rooms, customer support called me and gave me another website where they found for the exact same period a free room.

I tried to book there but it was also busy. Then, on Booking.com I found another hotel, for same period, in the same ski resort but it was 120 Euro more than first room I found. I booked it and Booking assured me they will return me the difference. After the holiday was finished, I sent them the receipt from the hotel and they gave me the 120 Euro back. It only took 2 days since I send them the receipt and I received the money... I think is more than fair and I really appreciated how they handled the situation.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

Completely rip-off and wrong advertisement, never had a good experience with them! The photos they post from the hotels are very different than actual facility. The information they release in booking is totally tempting and what you pay at the end is not really value of the service you get, they put the extra service fee and tax in a small font on purpose, they hide the conversion currency info and you end up with a big bill at the end. I had few experiences with them in Barcelona, La Fortuna, Costa Rica and I totally felt I was ripped off and the customer service never agreed to reimburse me. Try any other agencies but them!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

It isn't just the customers that have to deal with these scumbags at Booking.com. I can tell you it's no different dealing with them as a property owner. After months of terrible experience after terrible experience, I decided to pull the plug and sever my relationship with Booking.com. In doing so, I stumbled upon review after review from customers like you guys detailing epic failures by this fraudulent company. I'm ashamed to have ever been associated with them.

Currently, I'm trying to get Booking.com to remove any reference to my property on their site, but they refuse. Instead, when you go to the site and search my town, my property is the first to appear, yet it reads, There are no available rooms at this property. This is a COMPLETE AND TOTAL LIE! Do yourself a favor. Do NOT book with this company. And certainly, do NOT list your property with this company. Or else you'll be dealing with one of the many nightmares that the rest of us are telling here.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

Be aware with Booking.com. In September I booked hotel in Malta called Seashells Resort, in September after couple of days they sent me email saying that my credit card is invalid and I need to give other card details in next 24 hours, so I thought my card is not valid and booking will automatically cancelled! We booked other hotel from my wife’s card and forgot about this booking! In January we went on holidays to Malta and there is missing 240€ from my account reserved by Seashells resort. I contacted Booking.com. They say this is no show fee from hotel and I can't get a refund! They send me e mail saying that my card is not valid, after 4 months they just took money from it! Very nice holidays, I paid for 2 hotels and in 4 months time not a single email from them about credit card details. Don't use Booking.com. You may lose your money.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I booked a family holiday to the USA in April 2017 for a white Christmas and due to unforeseen family circumstances I had to cancel. I had booked two rooms at The Landing Resort and Spa in Lake Tahoe. I paid a deposit of $800+ dollars. Of course, with the Australian dollar to US dollar it was quite expensive. I cancelled both rooms on the 31st July. On the 15th August I received a refund for one of the rooms. I had to chase the refund for the other room which followed a few weeks later. All was good until I received my credit card statement and on the 27th December, I was charged $3,378.00 for one of the rooms and was charged an international fee of $110.00. After a small panic I contacted Booking.com and The Landing Resort and Spa to see what had happened. At the moment after numerous emails, Booking.com are saying it is the resort's fault and the resort is saying it is Booking.com's fault. Needless, to say it's not my fault!!

So far to date I have received no refund back onto my credit card. For some reason the refund if, and when, I do receive it is going to be approx. $400.00 short of what I was charged. We are going to the States next Christmas now and I am definitely not booking through Booking.com and we won't be staying at The Landing Resort and Spa, Lake Tahoe. If anyone could possibly advise I would be more than appreciative.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

Booking... OMG, there is too many things to say about them. Liar, thieves, not polite, not respectful, they never assume their mistakes and their conditions are always going one way, their way. Commission is abusive, totally abusive. More you pay, more you will be in front of their listings. In Indonesia, their service is the poorest. Worldwide probably, corruption, no customer service, not respectful staff, arrogant and they are never responsible for anything. It's a real and sad monopoly, those one how are making the world unfair. Their website is full of lies also if you're a customers... They try to trick you with some "live" comments, wrong, all wrong... People need to know about it.

Booking.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Booking.com is an Amsterdam-based company founded in 1996. Unlike most travel companies, it focuses exclusively on helping travelers reserve rooms.

• Free cancellations: Booking.com offers free cancellation services for most rooms.

• Daily deals: New deals are added to the website every day.

• Verified reviews: Booking.com has over 81 million reviews written by travelers who have used the website to make room reservations.

• Apartment rentals: Booking.com can reserve short-term apartment rentals as well as rooms at hotels and resorts.

• Hostels: Travelers can use the site to find hostels in their destination cities.

• Best for: Budget travelers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

www.booking.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use