Air India

• 4%
  • 5%
  • 83%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Air India?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Air India?

Reviewed July 16, 2024

I flew Air India from SF to Delhi with a connection to Bangalore in 2022. The flight was delayed more than 10 hours. I live an hour away from airport so me and my 2 kids (4yr old and 9 yr old) came back home before going back to airport. In addition to that, flight was super old, unfriendly staff and bad food quality. Upon reaching Delhi none of the air india staff had a clue about the connecting flight. After a lot of chaos and me yelling on the clueless air India folks they finally decided to help me. Half way to the Air india boarding gate, the guy named Rahul didn't wanted to help me. When no one else came to replace he had to unwillingly help me and my two little kids to board the plane. Even after all of this, the shameless staff never shied away from asking for tip. Worst experience ever.

Customer Service

Reviewed July 15, 2024

Worst airlines ever. They changed the connecting flight whilst I was mid air in an international flight, after issuing the boarding pass. Had me waiting in the airport for more than 12 hours with no food or water provided. Customer service is infinitely negative.

Get buying tips about Airlines delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Profile pic of the author.
      Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed July 9, 2024

The Supervisor “Tizyzu” was an excellent guy and his team is very customer service oriented. Great maturity for his age and very Customer oriented. Fabulous crew and team. The whole experience in SFO airport was awesome.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed July 5, 2024

We were waiting at the boarding gate at Delhi for 4 hours and no one checked our visa to Canada. They showed up just before the flight and we almost lost our flight waiting for approval since visa was on an old passport. The flight was pathetic. Food terrible, no choice for continental or gluten free food. In flight system didn't work for a 14.5 hours flight including the route. We didn't know where we were. There was no wheelchairs at Canada. My husband is a heart patient 77 years old. The airport staff was very arrogant too. Were served half cup of coffee and juice. Nothing in between too.

Reviewed June 25, 2024

Have a plans to book a travel to Delhi, it’s challenging for me to overcome reviews here. But will give a shot under the impression that Mr. Tata has done wonderful turn around in the past, So give chance one time!

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed June 24, 2024

Air India is an extremely awful airline. Long queue at the check in counters. In fact shift change happened at peak time and counters were unmanned for 10 mins. When it was pointed out for the slow process, the person at payment counter had the audacity to say that is how it happens in India. Wow...Tata group should pull up their socks else whoever flies once in air india they never will fly with them again...I for one and all my family members will never put foot in air india flight again.

Reviewed June 20, 2024

Nothing changed, same service, same staff, same harassment. I don’t think it will be change. Doesn’t matter who owns it. This is my second time in Air India. 1st time I travel I decided not to travel with Air India. But I thought now it’s different. But not at all … still Mera Bharat Mahan.

Ritvik

I agree...the staff at check in counters had the audacity to say for bad service that this how it happens in India

Profile pic of the author.
      Verified purchase
      Price

Reviewed June 17, 2024

I bought a Business Cass RT ticket (Feb. 29, 2024- April 16, 2024) on Air India and encountered issues with luggage upon arrival to BOM. I missed the connecting flight to Kochi and was booked on the next available Economy flight by Vistara Air. On the return trip, the TV on the Delhi-SFO return flight # AI 173 did not work even for 1 minute of a very long flight. I called the cabin crew several times for help with the TV and also malfunctioning seat adjustment and tray table. They are probably used to this and have not documented this. I am asking for a 50% refund on this ticket because the inconvenience encountered. This was not the only seat with problem.

My husband who sat next to me on the same flight did not have working audio even though the TV came on for him. All the seats are worn out and should not be passed off as business class. The cost of a business class ticket on Air India is more than 3x the cost of an Economy ticket, so I expect a lot more than what I got as value of flight. So overall, it was a very negative experience.

Verified purchase

Reviewed June 11, 2024

Respected Concern, I’m passenger of Air India flight AI185 from New Delhi to Vancouver at 05:20 AM & flight attendant given the excuse to all passengers that flight will not be onboard due to technical fault at aircraft and we were waiting in airport more than 24 hrs which is really pathetic in between one person lost of his life due to set back and suffered with heart Attack. It’s really shameful in such a brand but service is worst & required more attention to make service perfect. #Tata Group #Air India

PriceStaff

Reviewed June 1, 2024

The moment government sold the Airlines, these greedy people started robbing people. I was booking a domestic flight and when I was about to pay, a message appeared, "ERROR- something wrong went on our end" when I tried to book again, these robbers increased the price. SHAME ON YOU AIR INDIA. #CHEAP.

Air India Company Information