3.8/5 (571 ratings)

About Air India

Air India Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Air India?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Air India?

Original review: Jan. 18, 2021

Hi, I did booked an AirIndia ticket from India to Toronto and cancelled it within 24 hours after being confirmed by Air India customer care that I am eligible for full refund. It's been 3 weeks now and have called customer care at least 10 times, and their response is always different, mostly they will say that refunds will take care by ecommerce department and I need to send email, which I sent them so many times not a single acknowledgement so far.. Waiting for almost 3000 CAD refund. Does anyone knows any way to contact ecommerce department of Air India? I am so depressed.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

Hi Everyone, Posting this to reveal the truth about Air India. Firstly do not trust their customer care agents as they are literally illiterate and will give you any vague explanation without deep diving into the issue. Secondly they never reply back on time wasting our precious time. I had two tickets for a certain flight which got cancelled from Air India and when I reached out their customer care agent, he said, "Sir write an email for flight cancellation and we'll process your full refund." Now it's been more than 40 days awaiting refund and everyday I am getting vague responses from the Air India team. I don't know if I will get the money or not but certainly can save your money by posting this. Do not go for Air india flights, completely waste of your time and money.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2020

There should exist a minimum courtesy in this world for a company to respond to its customers’s emails. It’s been close to 20 days after sending the emails but no response received. I called 5-7 times to Air India customer service and was being told different reasons and information when asked about my refund. See some of the stories told by customer service agents are as below:

1. We don’t see any refund request from you.
2. We don’t have the information you’re asking. Contact e-commerce team.
3. Your refund is already on its way. You will get it in 1 week.
4. Your refund was not initiated yet. If you confirm now, I will go ahead and initiate the refund. Expect a call between 0-4 hours from e-commerce team and confirm the refund with them. (I never received a call.)

5. An agent provided me the e-commerce Indian phone number and asked me to call them during specific timings. Call them during early hours or else they won’t answer your call. (Why don’t they?) (Do you think it’s easy to call Indian landline number from the US?)

I waited 3 weeks before contacting them. Seriously Air India?? Are you guys really in 2020? Just look at the world and the quality of support providing by other airlines. Just because Air India is a government run airline, you guys shouldn’t be this irresponsible. I have been reaching you guys to refund my money back and no one really wants to help. In my whole time, I used 10’s of airlines and 100’s of flights. If I did ever cancel the ticket by phone or app/website, I will be refunded within 2-3 days. No further follow up needed. But this process with Air India.. I have no more words to describe my frustration and dissatisfaction.

- The end to end process needs a serious improvement for a fast and flawless service.
- Refund process should be simple/straightforward and shouldn’t be even 0.1% complicated from the current process.
- Customer service agents have to take their jobs seriously and upscale their knowledge levels. In middle of our conversation, one agent was make fun with his colleague and laughing out loudly. No proper etiquette. Professionalism is needed.

- Remember that you guys are representing India working in a Indian government run airline.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

I wouldn't even rate 1. First of all the flight was delayed. They refused taking our baggage. Though we had 40+ mins left. We wasted our time convincing & very rude, very pathetic and we missed our flight.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

Be very careful when booking flights through this carrier. If you happen to cancel the tickets due to unexpected reasons you will not get your funds back. I have been waiting for almost 31 days now and the cost of the tickets around 3000 USD is not being refunded by Air India. None of their call center folks will give a response. They will flood your inbox with SPAM. All call center employees will direct you to ecommerce.airindia email id. No response will come from that ID. AIR INDIA is using the funds for some selfish reasons. Huge scam to be revealed for sure. How can one keep funds with them for services not provided. Will be filing a complaint shortly with business bureau to get the funds back. Hope this caution helps your travels. Fighting for the refunds. NO HUMAN TO ANSWER FROM AIR INDIA!!!! BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS KIND OF SCAMS.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

I am a 58-year-old single lady who had sent her only son to study in the UK in September 2019. I was going to meet him there for the convocation ceremony, but as a result of COVID 19 pandemic condition, it was dangerous for me to go there so my son planned his return to INDIA on 22 October 20. Because my luggage was with him, which he was certain to carry back, he told me on 17 October 20 to contact AIR INDIA at 18602331407 to find additional baggage charges over and above 23 kg +23 kg and 8 kg of cabin luggage allowed for him. Upon calling the AIR INDIA representative at the listed no above, a girl representative told me that if my son shows a student visa and other college card information, he would be allowed to bear 23 kg of extra luggage at no cost.

I reconfirmed this by calling back at the same time, no, this time the boy picked up. The same question was asked and reiterated about the girl's tale, which he accepted as optimistic and accurate information. My son was given this message on the same day by me from the officials of AIR INDIA and with difficulties, he bought a bag worth 30 pounds and eventually made his trip on the 22nd of October. Then the trauma and abuse began. Air India check-in at the counter did not allow third luggage when arriving at London Airport. In debating and explaining the truth, his third suitcase baggage was confiscated, which was worth 500 pounds, and he was permitted to carry it with an additional charge of 144 pounds of things that could not be left behind since it belonged to me.

He was so harassed at the Air India counter that he had been asked to wait for an hour and a half till the time they check with their supervisors. It was an emotional trauma to him, as well as to me, when he called to tell me what had happened. I was in a state of disbelief and called to customer support No. 18602331407. Another abuse began when I called the no. three times and the representatives, after listening to me, put the phone on hold and then disconnected the line. The fourth time, I was told by a representative that Air India officials were sorry for their error and that they wanted me to the Air India office in New Delhi to plead the case.

This is how Air India and its officials are operating. Can the term 'SORRY' make up the emotional damage that it caused? There was a monetary loss of 644 pounds over and above my emotional trauma, and I want it to be restored as quickly as possible. The money, which amounts to almost 65000 INR, is a lot of money for a single lady, and it is from her old age savings which is lost because of the poor, incomplete knowledge details of AIR INDIA staff, and I should not suffer for it and want it to be recovered as soon as possible.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

Cancelled a ticket in 30 May 2020. Not been refunded yet. Worst experience. Disappointing. No message. No email. No nothing. Worst. Never use this airline. No any information. I could give them a big dislike with a negative rating.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

The worst Airline in the world and by a distance. The crew members seem like were picked randomly from the street, without any education on mannerism. The food was dismal, as expected. The pilot, didn't make a single announcement nor did he introduce himself throughout the entire flight. I wonder where these people come from. The company every year hemorrhages money, and you can clearly see why. Why would anyone in their right mind want to fly with Air India. They are broke and they must be out of business... At Least it would spare the world of a dismal and disgraceful Airline company.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

I have booked my tickets with Air India in March for 30th April ’20. But due to lockdown it was cancelled by AI. Since then I requested for a refund and following up for past 5 months for my money. On 15th Sep E-commerce team confirmed to me on email that money has been refunded from their end and it will take 10-12 business days for it to get credited to my account but even after that also still I am waiting for my money. By declaring it to me that money has been refunded from their end they have made clear that they do not owe me any money now and it seems that they are not in any mood of refunding my money. I feel to be a victim of an online scam run by Air India and Hardeep S ** who in the name of evacuation are playing with the patience of people who are desperate to fly. And thus scamming their money. Hence my two cents is if it is not life and death do not make yourself prey of Air India. Thanks.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2020

My flying return will expire on 31/12/2020. I can't use my points to book my ticket. I have called the customer care executive and after many calls being on hold for many hours. I couldn't book my ticket.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2020

Air India is Lucky there is 1 star which is the least available rating here. My below review is only to make consumers aware and I don't expect any feedback or improvement from air India. In fact they don't have anyone who is taking accountability or escalation matrix. Today is the 12th day since my request to modify booking date is placed. I am just being ping ponged from call center to customer support email. Either these guys have no coordination between each other or they have been given certain target to loot consumers hard earned money. I have even copied the civil aviation union minister the joint secretary of civil aviation and other. My strong advice to people reading this would be Please avoid travelling in air India or air India express. I have donated my money to these crooks. If you wish to do so please proceed.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2020

It was a very unfortunate the way ground staff of Air India treated me today at Srinagar Airport, I reached on time at airport 1 hour before flight departure time, my flight departure time was 13.10 hrs and I reached at 12.10 but the executive at the counter told, "You are late. You can't board the flight." I requested the executive that there is still one hour for the departure but the executive at the counter straight away denied to entertain, I even requested for at least 10 min to the person in charge for the boarding pass as my father is admitted in hospital and he is alone and is very ill but all my request was in vain, and the way they behaved with me was very unprofessional and they even told me, "You do what you can, do a complaint or whatever." It was a very unfortunate that I could not see my ailing father.

Just want to know if boarding closes before 40 min and I was at the counter way before that time, then why they denied me the boarding pass, I even had the copy of the e ticket that I got from the lady and she had written on it herself. That passenger reported at 12.20 hrs but I reported at 12.10 hrs. That is where I got in argument with the person for writing wrong information as she wasted my 10 min for denying in giving me the boarding pass. It was very bad experience with Air India today, I believe such unprofessional people only make people suffer. I have one question why we common people suffer because of such unprofessional people. Kindly look into it and I hope I will get the reply back.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

They dont even deserve one star. Their customer service department should be renamed to worst customer service department. They canceled my tickets twice and post that hung up on me twice when I asked for cancellation on my flight as they had no convenient flight. IT'S THE WORST AIRLINE! Their staff has no knowledge of their airline cancellation policy. They do not proceed with cancellation in case the customer is not okay with their rescheduled flight options. They refused to refund my cancellation amount when I clearly asked them to cancel my flight which was already been rescheduled by them twice even cancelled.. This is most terrible customer service I have ever faced! I would have better gone with Indigo or any other airline.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

I have tickets for me and wife (** and **) with Air India from Toronto to Kathmandu. Our Visa here expires soon so we need to get out of Canada. We understand that due to Covid, there were many flight cancellations so we also couldn't return on our April 15 flight and were waiting for AIR INDIA to resume their flight. But as Air India hasn't yet resumed their flights and other Airlines have resumed their flight, so we are asked by the authorities to leave the country. But AIR INDIA doesn't refund our money. The Customer service representatives have been rude on this. It's a situation where they do not have flights (for their reasons) and do not refund our money back, and we are not in a status to let go the money and get another ticket or even wait for AIR INDIA to open as per their convenience.. Please help us at your earliest possible.

Original review: July 27, 2020

Air India— making fool to customer / not refund consumer money. Feb 2020 I have book round ticket from dubai to india / india to dubai For 28 april - 30 may 2020. First due covid 19 they rescheduled my ticket without my acknowledgment. Later 18 april I double check with airline. Then they ask to reschedule. Offer me date aug or September, which I asked to cancel the ticket, ask for refund. From which first airline said tax and surcharge will not refund. Only basic fare will be refund in 15 working days in my bank account. From 18 april I am keep asking for refund in online agent. They just making fool to consumer by saying 15 days more and more. Today it's 27 july 2020!!! Still not refunded!! And no update no receipt for cancel, when we ask for receipt, they reply, "We don’t provide." I will advise never ever book the ticket from this airline!! They will royal take your money and you regret by service.

Original review: July 11, 2020

I had been calling Air India Customer Service since 3 days. At least five times a day. They do have initiated flights for people stuck back in India under Vande Bharat Maatram, but not helping with reschedule cancelled tickets during pandemic to book VBM flights. Customer service is not responding to calls, if they pick up after wait of 20 mins, they say hello and drop the call off. I had been asking to book flight for my parents so that they can come back to US. But I am not getting any help, customer service says to call back but getting no back calls yet. Is this the way Air India is helping people to evacuate? I am sorry to say but would recommend everyone never ever book flights with Air India who is letting India down.

Original review: June 30, 2020

I had been calling Air India Customer Service since 3 days. 10 times a day. They do have initiated flights for people stuck back in India under Vande Bharat Maatram, but are not booking the flights. Customer service is not responding to calls, if they pick up after wait of 20 mins, they say hello and drop the call off. I had been asking to book flight for my parents so that they can come back to US. But I am not getting any help, customer service says to call back but getting no back calls yet. Is this the way Air India is helping people to evacuate? I am sorry to say but would recommend everyone never ever book flights with Air India who is letting India down.

Original review: June 27, 2020

I had purchased an air ticket for my family from Air India on Feb 22, 2020, for travelling to Kochi from Toronto (via Delhi) on May 30, 2020. When we contacted their Customer Service on 20 May 2020 via chat, they advised that the flight was cancelled. But they will NOT provide a full refund even though it is not my fault. Also, a huge cancellation fee of $1575 will be deducted from me if I choose not to travel on a future date. As we decided not to travel any soon due to the pandemic, Air India left us no option but to cancel the ticket. They advised that the remainder ($4,099.98 - $1575.00) will be credited back to my card in a few days. But even after more than a month, I have received nothing.

We tried to contact their support emails (ecommerce@airindia.in and contactus@airindia.in) several times and we never got any reply from them other than auto response. We also tried to call their Customer Service numbers (18886341407, + 911242641407, + 912026231407, +911124667473 and +11124667474) but all of them are switched off for weeks. The only option was the chat service, which seems to have disappeared from their website (www.airindia.in). The Air India office in Mississauga was already closed. So literally, there’s no means of communication with this fraud company. I was foolishly romantic about patriotism and always book ticket on the national flag carrier. Not anymore.

Original review: June 20, 2020

We purchased expensive AI business class tickets for our family (2 adults & 2 kids) trip to India (from SFO->DEL in the end of Jan, 2020). Myself & my 10 year son returned in 2 weeks (to attend school & work) while my wife along my 3 year old son stayed back in India a bit more but eventually they unfortunately got stuck in India due COVID-19 related situation. We were charged change fees on first re-schedule of the 2 tickets for their return flight as my wife fell sick around date of return (first week of March). Most of the airlines were waiving off the change fees though. And the re-scheduled flight (in April) did not take off due to lock down in India.

Eventually after announcement of special repatriation Air India flights when we saw some hope to get them back here in SFO & re-unite the entire family BUT we struggled painfully trying to get them re-booked. Waited for hours and hours on countless occasions for several days on wait/music trying to get someone from customer service over phone and all the time no meaningful help was offered. Nobody seemed to show interest in re-scheduling the return ticket (which could not be used due to air travel shut off due to lock down) and insisted to pay fresh tickets price (which were unreasonably high in business class). Eventually when my wife visited local Air India ticketing office in India (Chandigarh) most of the announced flights were sold out.

Once again after our continuous & countless calls to Air India customer service that usually got attention after several hours of waits/holds on music each time and numerous personal visits & begging in front of their your local ticketing office staff (in sector 34, Chandigarh India) and paying hefty charges/fair-differences/taxes & what-not, we finally still felt slightly okay that after all we got scheduled to fly back on June 12th flight (AI 173).

But eventually it was to our immense disappointment when on the date of flight at Delhi airport we were told that we have been secretly downgraded to economy class WITHOUT any of their staff members giving us a slightest possible hints about this drastic change to our re-scheduled ticket. We had previously been struggling ONLY to get our family booked in same/business class as our originally scheduled ticket which got void due to lock down. Had any of the airline's staff member at the ticketing office mentioned about this such an important piece of information pertaining to the class-change, we would have NEVER gotten settled for this return flight.

It was shockingly harassing experience for my spouse with my little 3 year old son when she was told at the boarding counter that suddenly the ticket issued was NOT business class anymore. And to add to this mental torture there were no upgrades available on the spot when we decided to make our mind to pay even more money on top off already charged huge sum of money. We all were in a state of shockingly huge disappointment and went through huge mental & physical harassment for the entire return journey that my spouse & my son had to forcefully experience, given no choice (after travelling almost full day to airport by road and learning that they don’t have any choice but to travel in downgraded economy class that no one communicated to us at any point during or after the entire re-issuing ticketing process).

To add to this chain of disturbing events during this worst travel experience my son’s stroller was declared lost/missing upon arrival in SFO such that my wife had to hold him as well carry the luggage all the way to the ground transportation point that is actually a very long walk through long queues & waiting times in immigration/custom queues. And finally upon reaching home we surprisingly got call (as if it was some sort of courtesy) from air india ground staff that "your baby stroller had been found and you would need to come back all the way back to SFO airport from where ever you are currently located and pick it up". It was ridiculously hopeless response on delayed/missing luggage filed issues that are usually entertained & serviced via shipping in addition to appropriate compensation for the sufferings caused.

Anyway we wanted to share the entire series of issues we have faced during this frustratingly awful travel experience through air india when we had been desperately begging for help to schedule our return ticket to be able to re-unite with entire family, for many many weeks using all possible communication channels and without getting useful response. And when we finally got one by paying countless personal visits to one of your local ticketing office it led to even much bigger & disastrous mess, mental/physical torture with involuntary downgraded travel class, missing stroller & so on. We will definitely avoid travelling air india in future.

Original review: June 12, 2020

I booked my airline tickets by the call center directly through Air India. My flights were canceled due to COVID-19 crisis by Air India. All other airlines are providing a full refund. Air India still charges cancellation fees when there is no fault of the customer. I have wasted countless hours listening to the music on hold. Highly disgraceful and unprofessional service by Air India. I wish the US government cancels the license of Air India. I hope customers read my review and think twice before booking through Air India.

Original review: June 9, 2020

I was about to visit home in India this month but due to this pandemic situation I am no longer able to fly out of the country as New Zealand border for overseas travelling will most likely to be closed this year, I shared this unfortunate situation with Air India, instead of being understanding they started juggling up with wrong information and told me 1st that I will receive half of the money refunded but now confirmed I'll receive no refund at all? Is this called a good customer service? The world is going through crisis and air india keeps robbing people. I will make sure none of my family or friends ever deal with air india in future as it's the most terrible airline ever.

Original review: June 5, 2020

I wanted to tell you that I am very disappointed, you have the worst customer care service ever, I have booked AirIndia flight from Kolkata to Jammu on 29-May-2020, (My Booking Reference number:- **) and ( Eticket number:- **) due to the rapid spread of COVID 19, Coronavirus flight is canceled, so when I have asked for a refund, they are saying that it's non-refundable Which is against the Aviation law in any country.

Also, the other option they gave is to book a flight of some other date in the future, So from the last 5 days, I am trying to connect with customer care to book my flight again, From Kolkata to Srinagar or Delhi but as usual they say that they are looking for alternate flight and they put me on hold and do not answer my queries and always put me on hold until I disconnect the call. They are not reverting to email. On following up the customer service agents keep me on hold for 2 to 3 hours and disappear. You had a very long call waiting and this is getting worse.

Original review: April 9, 2020

This is the worst air line ever. Staff are rude and ignore requests. Planes are old and nothing works and dirty and broken - nothing is cleaned. Old tissues and rubbish is left when one boards. Constant flight delays without any notification. Will not give any compensation. Will not reply to emails or correspondence. DO NOT USE THIS AIRLINE.

Original review: April 4, 2020

I was in India on vacation from Canada and travel often with Air India and it’s star Alliance partners, therefore built a huge amount of frequent flyer points.. I wanted to fly domestic and so called flying returns to redeem my points for my domestic flight. I called flying returns from my local Indian telephone number, the representative refused to book my flight stating that I should be calling from my registered Canadian tel no on my account...

Please note that I had booked a flight earlier from my same Indian tel no and had no problem booking it but this time I had this horrible representative and then when I asked for a manager I was transferred to a manager Uzair who was even worse and continuously cited the reason they can’t book was because I wasn’t calling from my Canadian tel no, and how on earth can we book domestically from a foreign tel no was beyond me as I couldn’t make any local calls in India from a Canadian tel no as it’s too expensive to signup for that kind of service in Canada.

I was obviously very upset but he just refused to help and then had the audacity to block my local Indian tel no from calling the flying returns tel no. I tried to call back a few times hoping to get a more helpful representative but my tel no was blocked period...I then used a relative’s local tel no and lo and behold I got through, and every time I called, the representatives could not bring up my account for some reason and they kept saying someone would call me back, I called 3-4 times and every time the same response of them not being able to access my account and that I will receive a call back which I never did.

I eventually had to pay cash for my domestic flight, couldn’t of course redeem my points because Air India for some reason has given too much power to a manager who abused his authority to block my account and my local tel no so I couldn’t call them back just because I wasn’t calling from my registered Canadian tel no. I’m so shocked by this experience and I want to know if there is anyone out there who can help. It's unfair that a mean natured manager has so much power to abuse his authority!

Original review: March 27, 2020

I booked Air India flight for my parents for April 3rd 2020 from Delhi to NewYork. Due to Covid-19 flight is cancelled. Now I am asking for refund, they are deducting 15,000 per ticket for cancellation, Which is against the Aviation law in any country. Also, the other option the gave is to book flight of some other date in future, But I'll have to pay the price difference. They did PRICE GOUGING for flights on future dates, the prices are as high as 1 LAKH per ticket ($1395). I paid 67,000 ($920) for that earlier. So I'll have to pay 60, 000 more (extra) for the flight, Why? These companies especially Government owned enterprise should be helping people not cheating them and doing price gouging during these times.

Original review: March 22, 2020

I am trying to reschedule my parents return ticket from SFO - Delhi due to coronavirus. Their ticket is for March 30th and they are flexible on dates due to high price of Air India. But I was asked to 90000 rupees extra for the price difference. And as per customer care, this is the cheapest price for next 1-2 months. The price difference is more than any new tickets (2 tickets) from other Airlines. I don't know if Air India is helping passengers in this bad time or doing their business. Also if I cancel the ticket I will not get any refund!!!! since this is a used ticket???? I don't have a choice now. 90000 is too much for me.

Original review: March 21, 2020

Back in January 2020, I purchased from Air India three round trip tickets for my wife and two kids to travel to New Delhi from San Francisco and return. However due to the rapid spread of COVID 19 Coronavirus, the Indian government has canceled all incoming travel of foreign nationals until April 15th, 2020. Enclosed please see print out of press release of this announcement.

I have now reached to Air India customer service twice by email requesting a full refund due to the above mentioned reason. Enclosed please find copies of emails. However, I have not received any response from them so far. Furthermore, I spent two hours on hold on the phone to get to a customer service representative at Air India. Finally somebody came on the line and he said he can't issue me a refund w/o penalty. The only thing he could do for us is extend the travel to begin one month later. How do I know if this situation would be resolved in one month, I tried explaining to him. He simply hung up the phone. All other Airlines have voluntarily offered full refunds on bookings made during this time since majority of the country governments and health officials are advising against travel to avoid further spread of the Coronavirus. I am thoroughly disappointed in my dealings with Air India.

Original review: March 19, 2020

I booked flights for my family to Goa from Mumbai at the end of last year. For our holiday from Australia to India. These flights were booked in good faith. I have been physically unable to cancel my flight using the website, even though it acknowledges my booking and repeatedly tells me the information on my card is entered incorrectly. This is not the case. I have emailed every single email address listed within the site. I have called every number on the site. I have had my hotel in India call the site. No one answers the phone, no one has returned an email in the last ten days. I have sent 18 emails. To say I frustrated is beyond belief.

Air India have no right not allowing us to cancel a flight knowing that we cannot enter the country once we land. Due to their country's ruling. As is, we are unable to fly to India from Australia now. We are unable realistically to postpone our holiday within a six month window as we do not know how this virus will pan out. Our visa will no longer be valid and so we have paid hundreds of dollars for something we can never use. Why dont they just answer the phone and at least give us the option to rebook in the next 12 months, to have Indian visitor visa extended for 12 months and give us an opportunity to re-book in a reasonable time. As it is, I feel like I have been physically stolen from when I am at my most vulnerable. I will never book with Air India in the future and having visited Goa for 15 years- made some amazing friends along the way, I may never fly back there again after this. If I could give no stars I would.

Original review: March 16, 2020

They are actually stealing from people. The customer service advisor been told that no one can cancel the flight due to Corona. They have to re-book it and that as well in next six months. When you reach to customer services they says that they are looking at alternate flight and they put you on hold and then hang up! If your mobile number is connected to your booking then it's already blocked means you can't contact the airlines with that number... What a FRAUDSTER on the name of CORONAVIRUS...stealing from poor people and cheating with them... SHAME ON YOU AIR INDIA.

Original review: March 10, 2020

Worst customer service agents ever. They don't answer your queries and put you on hold until you disconnect the call. They don't revert on email. They gave me wrong cancellation charges and never refunded any amount. On following up the customer service agents keep you on hold and disappear. DON'T USE AIR INDIA EVER. THEY ARE FRAUDS AND WON'T REFUND ANY AMOUNT.

Air India Company Information