1.06/5
Based on 56 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

285 ACE Rent A Car Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Rented a car from Saint Pete Clearwater airport. They are N0T at airport as we paid for airport taxes which to leave car at airport for an early flight. They scam you 20$ to leave car at airport. Joke! Car we got was dirty first observation then the gas tank was half full. Lady says no worries bring it back half full. Which when you are refilling how can one know where half is so of course they got car back with more gas than we got it. Then on Sun Pass we paid for and as we drive thru the toll it says STOP pay toll! The topper some dog hair on seat send us a $150 fee to vacuum car! Are you kidding me.

Probably a 5 minute job. Which if the woman who checked car said of you should vacuum car or there is a big fee we would have went and done so but any company I have rented from before always takes car to wash and vacuum them out. I should say ALL LEGITIMATE CAR RENTAL COMPANIES!!! They are all about big add on! We paid for the extra insurance then extra Sunpass fees and anything that they could come up with we paid for so there would be no issues and guess what two day rental ended up costing $250 for that I could’ve had a car a nice convertible at any other company for half that price. No it was not a convertible just a beat up mid size clunker. BEWARE!!!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

During our trip to Las Vegas wife misplace the set of keys. Had to call office to get a set brought out to hotel. Later she realized she had them in the bottom of her purse just 10 min after they brought a new set. Called office. They instructed us to just bring back when we return car at the end and no charge. We did as they asked. I even went to the manager office in the back, spoke to lady running the show and she said no problem. Had even confirmed the amount I WOULD BE CHARGE. Asked for the receipt. She said, "No, we will email that to you." Right as we get on the plane the email is sent with the $200.00 charge still on the bill. I have tried calling customer service. They will switch me to that location, and guess what? No one ever answers.

However when we had the car they would answer and even knew who we were by our phone number on the caller ID. Tried calling next day same thing and each time I would leave a voice mail to call me back. As of today this has been a real stressful matter that they need to resolve. PLEASE GET ME THE TOP PERSON TO GET RIGHT.

Get expert buying tips about Rental Cars delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I had a reservation (via Expedia) to pick up a rental car August 4th at the Toronto airport. Knowing it was an off-site rental, I followed the directions on your website to go to where the shuttle was meant to pick customers up. I used the courtesy phones, as directed, to call Ace. I called at least 10 times (the phone ringing 12 times each call) before anyone answered the phone. When someone finally answered, I was told that the shuttle would pick me up in 15 - 20 minutes. No mention was made at that time that there were no cars available. One hour later, I finally gave up on the shuttle and ordered an Über. I reached this decision after noticing that there were at least 30 people waiting for a pick-up and speaking to the driver from another company’s shuttle. He told me that people had been asking him all day and that nobody seemed to actually be doing pickups from Ace.

Upon arrival at your office, the staff members behind the desk were clearly very stressed and unhappy but they were markedly more upbeat than the customers standing and waiting in line, many of whom reported having been there for up to three hours at this point. I joined the queue and for the next thirty minutes, not a single customer was processed. I now believe that what was happening was that the customers at the counter were customers for whom no car was available. The staff members appeared to be paralyzed into inaction, showing no initiative to address the agitated customers who were waiting nor to think creatively about how to service everyone.

After this 90-minute period, an Australian customer came in and made a rather big scene, leaving one young employee close to tears. One of the staff members finally confirmed for all of us standing in line (the first official communication I had had since arriving) that there were no cars available if you had not pre-paid your reservation. I asked if they could form two lines so that they could process the people for whom cars were available and perhaps give a more realistic timeframe for when cars may become available for the rest of us. The staff member told us that this was impossible and that we all just needed to wait our turns.

At this point, it had been almost two hours since I begun the car rental process and the wait had created a situation in which I was running quite late for an engagement. With my daughter outside fearing we would miss our event, she was in tears and I ultimately ended up in tears myself, asking if there may be some hope of getting a car if I came back closer to midnight (after my engagement was planned to finish). My stress had been exacerbated by the many people who had begun to give up and leave without their pre-paid vehicles. All of these people had made plans months in advance and were having to change them because your company had taken our reservations, and in some cases our money, without having sufficient stock to meet your promises.

My story ends in a slightly happier way. The employee at the Discount desk (who until this point had not been helping Ace customers) saw me crying and took pity on me. He got me a car and I was so happy to be one of the people to actually get a car that I didn’t pay adequate attention to what he charged me. Although my reservation through Expedia was for $217.75 USD, I was charged $377 CAD which is significantly more.

Having to return my car on the Monday of a long weekend given my experience on pick-up I left myself 2 hours for the drop-off experience. I am happy that I did because I needed most of it. I arrived back to the office to find that there was no signage as to where I should actually drop the car. After about ten minutes, I finally tracked someone down who could tell me where to park and then headed inside, where I again found a long line that was not moving much. One of the employees finally asked for people dropping off cars to come to the front. I dropped my keys and headed outside to wait for the shuttle, slightly uncomfortable that nobody had checked the condition of the vehicle nor confirmed that I was returning the car with 7/8 of a tank of gas, just as I had picked it up. After 20 minutes of waiting for the shuttle, I finally asked at the desk when I could expect it.

I was told by the woman at the desk that she had only seen the shuttle once all day and that my best bet was to walk to the Delta hotel next door and take their shuttle. The shuttle was due in 25 minutes and I decided to wait for it and am glad that I did, because in that 25 minutes, no Discount/Ace shuttle drove by. Unfortunately, Delta was clearly not on board with Ace passengers taking their shuttle because the shuttle driver was telling passengers that he would not take anyone from Ace Rent A Car. Worried about missing my flight, I felt that my only option was to lie and tell him that I was a hotel guest because for the second time, the advertised shuttle service was not available. Having relayed all of this to the Customer Service e-mail account before business opened yesterday, I have yet to receive any reply.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Please Do NOT rent from ACE LAS VEGAS!!! Went to the Las Vegas Airport. Had reserved a car 3 months in advance and when I got there the agent said no rental cars available for the Day? What? Then he had a nasty attitude. Avoid this place by any means, they should be closed down. Anyone can open a business with poor service and not enough inventory, but corporate greed has all the consumers taking the hit. DO NOT RENT FROM ACE RENTAL CAR LAS VEGAS...

ACE Rent A Car response

We are sorry to hear of your unpleasant experience. If you would like to reach out to us you can do so by calling, 1-844-874-3966. Sincerely, Ace Customer Care

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Went to Hotwire.com to rent a car a sadly got Ace Car Rental in Jacksonville, Florida. First in Hotwire they promote that they give unlimited miles. When you get there, it's not true. They have limited miles. My time was limited so ended up paying an extra $20.00. For extra miles being that it was not unlimited. The car was rented for two days. It is a nonsmoking car which I agreed on being that I don't smoke. Upon returning the car. I return the keys and the female assistant manager inspects the car unaccompanied from my presence and comes back saying and stating that the car was smoked in. Only to charge $200.00 extra dollars from my credit card. I ended up calling the police only to find out that I would have to go to small claims court. To dispute the issue. People be aware... Always review the car with the car rental agent. Take photos before and after.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ACE Rent A Car?

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I am not looking for restitution. The sole purpose of this complaint summary is to warn other consumers of the deceitful and corrupt practices conducted at the PTY ACE Rent A Car agency, the lack of support from the corporate (headquarters) office, and their customer support team. My fiancée and I planned a trip to Panama to visit her family, she arrived one week before me, we researched various travel websites to keep our vacation affordable. When we decided to book with ACE it was based on the terms we found on their website. The total came out to around $350.00 ($200.90 for the rental and est. $150.00 for insurance). When my girlfriend and her two kids arrived (July 9, 2018) at the ACE office, the terms and conditions were different from what we saw on their website.

The agency was charging my girlfriend $772.46 for insurance, that is over 3 times the rental price. She was extremely upset and shocked by the upcharge and tried to resolve the issue with the ACE representative, but they refused to give her any support. I tried speaking with the representatives and franchise owner, but they refused to provide support. When I told the owner that what he was doing was criminal he got upset and threaten me if my girlfriend did not return the car. He was in David, Panama (6 hours away). I told him we would return the car when I arrive on July 14, 2018.

Furthermore, the car that she was given is nothing like what was promised, the car was old, dirty, and had many dings and scratches. So, it was okay to return the car earlier but not adjust or prorate the charges. When I arrived, we returned the car, still paid $200.90 for the rental and was told the insurance would be adjusted but it would be adjusted by the owner. We never heard back from the owner. My girlfriend received an email saying they are reviewing the case and would provide a response 2 to 5 business days. We have not heard back from anyone. The owner of the PTY location and his son (Alejandro **) are liars, crooks, and greedy businessmen, the corporate leaders (COO Charlie Mullen and CEO Richard Radzis) do not care if a consumer has a problem with an ACE franchise, and customer care (representative Christina) does not provide support.

If you call customer care they will refer you back to the location, you rented the car. My advice to all consumers traveling to Panama City, Panama and needing a rental car; rent at another location and save yourself the aggravation. This office is only after your money and the owners do not care about customer needs or concerns.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Was left stranded in Halifax Nova Scotia Canada with no car! Had booked with ACE Rent A Car and called three times to confirm that I would be picking the car up at 3pm. When I arrived at 3pm, there was no car available. Since August is peak you're at season, there were NO cars available in all of Halifax! Huge added expense and inconvenience! Will warn all travelers about ACE Rent A Car company!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 31, 2018

On April 9,2018, I reserved a 12 passenger rental van for a week, starting on July 23, 2018, for a trip to the beach with grandkids. I reserved it more than 3 months in advance, and I paid the full rental fee in advance. Our beach trip is an important tradition for our family, some coming from several states away, and some even from overseas. I made the reservation far in advance and prepaid as I thought it would assure me that the vehicle would be available when I needed it.

I drove to Ace's location a week in advance to 1) be sure I knew the location, and 2) to re-confirm my reservation. When I got there, I was told that the vehicle I had reserved had been rented to a different party, in spite of my long-standing, prepaid reservation. I was offered a 7 passenger minivan instead. And I was not given any advance notice that my reservation was not going to be honored. I cannot safely transport my 9 passenger party in a 7 passenger minivan, so now we must take 2 cars, which was exactly what I wanted to avoid. Not a satisfied customer.

Original review: July 25, 2018

I booked a Hotwire deal and I unfortunately got ACE. I have never heard of this company so I didn't really care since I haven't had any problems with renting a car in any company. I was already skeptic because the location was in the middle of nowhere in south of Las Vegas, it stunk, the employees were rude. The lady who served me asked for an ID and insurance and told me that they need 2 utility bills and $500 deposit for being a local. I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE HEARD OF SUCH THING and I am not driving 2 hours back and forth just to go grab my utility bills, I canceled my reservation and kudos to Hotwire for doing it even though my reservation was not cancellable. I AM NEVER EVER renting a car at ACE, you guys need to shut this down.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 21, 2018

7/20/18 Booked a car with Expedia.ca and was directed to the most worse car rental company called ACE Car Rental (Verve Car Rental) in Las Vegas I ever experienced. The actual price paid nearly doubled due to extra charges & fees and that Liability Insurance that you do not need because you are already covered by your personal car insurance in addition to your credit card insurance too. Expedia should not be having business with this car rental company probably run by unprofessional/scammers. You will have to take 2 shuttle bus before reaching their office in the street mall and you will wait more than an hour standing under a small waiting shed outside of the main car rental complex on a July Las Vegas warm days for the 2nd shuttle bus to arrive while other rental company has already picked their customers twice.

Only one passenger (driver only) will be accommodated on their 7 passenger mini van that you will only see the company name on the driver T-shirt but not labeled on the vehicle. When you finally arrived at their office you will see a long line up of frustrated customers and again wait for another hour to get the car that has no license plate. The counter lady was rude because she will not give you the car unless you pay that stupid Liability Insurance and fees that you do not need for an extra $15/day plus tax. Upon return, you will be advised they will email you the statement but until now I have not received the statement or final invoice. I will never booked with Expedia or with this car rental company in the future.

Original review: July 20, 2018

New Wave Auto 8009 15 Str E Sarasota Airport - I went in today to rent a car 9:30 am today July 20th. I was on the phone with my husband for support since I was there due to my car getting broken into. I was talking to a representative - named ** who was very nice. However, another man stepped over to her and stated "she is trying to rent a car for someone else". I asked why he would make that accusation. He said: "Well we are giving you a $15,000 car mean we have to make sure you know." I asked, "Is this something you ask every client." He stated: "Yes!" In a very condescending tone. "I mean you can be renting for your brother, who knows. I have make sure." He continued to make comments at which point I had to just remain calm to try to get out of there as soon as possible in order for things not to escalate.

This is extremely offensive. I've been renting cars for 30 years and have never been accused or asked if this car is for someone else. It wasn't a question. It was a statement as if he knew for sure that is what I was doing. There should be some disciplinary action for this behavior and/or ACE should ensure that they do not have staff that are judgmental towards people of **. I felt insulted and discriminated against. Please help!

Original review: July 17, 2018

I booked 4 seven pax vans in February of 2018 to take a work team of 24 people from my church to Houston, TX to help with Hurricane Harvey Relief. I was so pleased to find such a good rate since we had a tight budget. Well, you get what you pay for. Upon arriving at Houston and calling for pick up, I was informed by the agent at ACE that they did NOT have 4 vans - but they could give us 1 van and 1 SUV. 24 people!!! They had plenty of excuses, but not one apology. We scrambled to get 4 vans from another vendor and had to pay more. NEVER NEVER will we use them again.

Original review: July 11, 2018

Don't be lured by low prices you WILL regret. They don't rent car to Florida residents (which was never mentioned while booking) and redirect to a subsidiary car agency with a mileage restriction of 100 miles per day which was never mentioned in car renting terms. I now regret to have taken my chances despite all the negative reviews.

Original review: June 20, 2018

I booked a full size car for my vacation last week through Priceline. Ace had a better deal than anyone else. $10 a day. The website told me my total would due at the counter would be just under $100. Excitedly I reserved the deal. Upon my arrival, after riding in two shuttles, I was not greeted by anyone. Two angry women stood outside cussing about the awful treatment they had received. Inside there was a long line and only two counters open. Everyone seemed angry. A young man held up one of the counters for at least 20 minutes. It seemed they had overcharged him for something and he was trying to straighten in out. By the time I reached the counter I already knew this great deal wouldn't be so great. I was charged just under $400, as they require a $200 deposit. This wasn't on the website at all. I paid it and about 30 minutes later my car pulled up.

They only had one young lady checking cars out. My car wasn't clean and the seats were stained but I was tired and took it anyway. Before returning the car I had it washed and vacuumed at a nearby car wash. Upon check in the agent Jorge looked inside the car and before we took ten steps he said he found ashes and would be charging me a $200 smoking fee. I asked him to show me ashes as I don't smoke and I had just left the carwash. Deep in the corner of the center console, underneath the radio was something that appeared to be a cigarette ash. A person would literally have to stick their arm into the dash almost elbow deep to put an ash there. I told Jorge I did not smoke and have never smoked. He hunched his shoulders and said I gotta charge you. So instead of paying 99 bucks, I was charged 299 for my 4 day rental. Ace is a con. Do not fall for the low rate. I have emailed corporate and have heard nothing back as of yet.

Original review: June 4, 2018

As a Florida resident, they charged a $2,000 deposit, which after 2 weeks, I can not get anyone to say that it is being returned to me. This company appeared to have the best price, but in addition to the deposit and the rental, they charged me $9.99 per day for a SunPass, even though I do not use any tolls and I have my own SunPass account anyways. This made the rental more expensive than any other company. I would never recommend or use this company again. In Fort Lauderdale - They are also known as EXECUTIVE RENTAL CAR by their signs!

Original review: May 21, 2018

I had prepaid my car rental and had liability insurance from my home car insurance and also travel insurance with car rental liability. The agent said my credit card would qualify for my liability insurance so he didn't need to see my other coverage. He ended up charging me for liability insurance and other fees which were not included in my contract. In the end I had to pay more than $200 extra for the week. Numerous emails between the booking agent, Holiday Cars and ACE Rent A Car got me nowhere even though I provided all the evidence of my liability coverage. These two companies are fraudulent and a rip off.

Original review: May 15, 2018

If you are considering renting an ACE Rent A Car in Europe, my advice is to run as fast as you can to another company. We recently reserved a car in Barcelona, but when we went to get it, we were informed by their partner agent we needed an international driver's license, or we could not rent the car. We did not have one. We went to six other companies in the Barcelona airport, and all said an international driver's license is not necessary. Trying to call ACE in the US was futile, as no one answered the phone.

I called ACE and they said it says you have to have an international license in the rental agreement, but in the confirmation they sent, no such mention of "important" things to remember for renting a car. Upshot was we paid $400 more to another car rental company, got a car WITHOUT an international driver's license. BTW, the last time we HAD to have an international driver's license was in 1983. Stay away from this company at all costs, and do business with them at your peril. Hopefully they will bankrupt soon, and put their "customers" out of their misery. Total bush league operation. I would give them 0 stars if I could.

Original review: May 7, 2018

I rented a car from ACE Car Rentals at the last minute from Tampa Airport. As I did not have my car insurance policy with me they refused to rent me a car. I had already prepaid for the car so basically held to ransom until I paid over $300 additional dollars for a two week rental for their add on insurance. I have never had to produce a hard copy of proof of insurance at a car rental and it did not say to bring it with me. I have rented cars in Tampa on numerous occasions and this is the first time this has happened. Because the car was prepaid I would have lost the money I had already paid so gave up and paid what I felt was extortion. Stick to the better known companies.

Original review: April 12, 2018

I rented a car from ACE Rent a car in Atlanta. Nice new car. Only issue was it had a small dent on the driver's side which the guy noted on the inspection form. The car was on full and I returned it on full. They are charging me $600.00 in damage and $17.00 for fuel. And the manager who works only at night won't call me back. I've been trying to reach him for 2 days now. Buyer beware!!! Don't use ACE Rent A Car.

Original review: April 5, 2018

I booked a car with ACE car rentals for a week and got a price $146,34 a week with estimated total with tax and other fees $214.34. When I pick up the car they charge me $524 and told me that I will get a refund the rest when I returned the car. When I returned the car they charge me $ 324.79. That was $ 110.45 more than the original price. That is the only company that charge so much more than the original booking price. Never again ACE rental.

Original review: March 31, 2018

Got the best deal for the dates I was traveling to Denver. Realized their operations are not 24 hr at Denver airport so did call customer service what if my flight gets delayed. I was told I can get the car next day. When I went to pick the car next morning I was told my reservation got cancelled as no show up. I tried to explain what their customer support said and they were so reluctant to hear. Please stay away from this rental company. From the Ace rent a car facility they look more like a airport parking company rather than car rental company. Stay out of this company guys!!

Original review: March 15, 2018

Reserved full-size car. Have copy of reservation as proof. Upon arrival was told Ford Focus, compact, was only vehicle they had. Only choice offered was Ford Escape for $40 a day, twice my reservation amount. Car interior was filthy. So much for ACE ”We’ll get you a clean car statement.” Then I received a ticket due to license plate tags that expired three months ago. Rent 30 cars annually. This is the worst car rental company I have ever experienced.

Updated on 03/29/201: Lack of response after they replied to original review. I believed they were taking action but they did not. Four voicemails later at number they instructed call and no response.

Original review: March 4, 2018

As a Travel Agent I decided to try out Ace Rental in Las Vegas just to see if some of the negative reports were factual...they are. Upon arriving, they basically force you into getting their Liability Auto Insurance to cover you while you are using their car if you do not have proof of insurance on you. I have never been forced or bullied into getting Auto Insurance from any other rental agency... I promise you as a travel agent, I will not be sending any clients to you and nor will you be getting my service again either. I would rather use UBER or a taxi if I could not get a Rental Car before I would ever use you again.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

My credit card was charge an $1000.00 for damages I did not incur on the rental vehicle. Poor lighting and dark color of the car prevented the attendant or myself from noticing a dent on the roof and side roof over driver’s side door. The receiving attendant identified the damage once I returned the vehicle. He made remarks that the damages cited on original paper work was not present on car but the damage to roof and side were not noted. I assured him this was the first time I notice the damages. To make a long story short, I was charged with the damage. I wish I would have researched the reviews before I gave them my business. I am in fact disputing this claim.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I had to pay $34.99 per day (for 5 days) towards the personal, renters and supplemental liability as I didn't have the hard copy of my visa privilege credit card insurance. It was not indicated on the confirmation email that I need to bring the hard copy to show as evidence of that insurance at the time of pick up. I never experienced this with any other agency. I need to get $ 174.95 reimbursed by the agency. Thanks.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

Ace Car Rental Orlando worst ever experience - I have been renting cars in Florida for a number of years. We arrived in December to pick up our car from Ace. When getting out of the shuttle there was a family yelling as they had rented a minivan for the 2 adults and 4 kids and they did not have one for them. :( Upon getting to the counter ourselves we were asked about extra insurance, I gave my Insurance slip and said I have coverage with my company. The agent then proceed to tell us we had to have proof of loss, and without this we would need to purchase the insurance because the proof of loss they were looking for is if the vehicle went down it would cover the rental cost.

We did need to call insurance company. They spoke to them for half an hour trying to explain and we actually had coverage. My niece was not so like she had to pay the extra $150 to get insurance on the car. When asked to see a manager a gentleman from the back come out spoke to us for two minutes when in the back. When I asked to speak with him again they said he was on a conference call and couldn't come out and sent a young guy out to speak with us who is maybe 18 years old. I would not recommend them.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

Typical bait and switch company. Poor customer service. I reserved a vehicle, or "Type", of vehicle on a recent trip. The vehicle type was reserved for a set amount. When I arrived for my vehicle, I was not even offered a vehicle remotely close to what I had reserved. Then it was double the price. Please use someone else.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

Friends please never ever rent a car in Goldcar, Rhodium Car Rental or Ace-Rent-a-Car. (same company in Europe.) Be careful hiding fees and after we return our car was an extra fee for cleaning the car for 150 euros and 50 euros plus the gas cost of a half a tank when the tank was 7/8. Worst option to rent a car (do not believe in the low cost price). Please use other companies, I used Europcar and Firefly Car Rental before with no problems or hidden fees. Please share! In extra fees was around 600 euros.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

Documentation was apparently done at 1:59 pm. After inspecting the car went back in to report deficiencies, as I drive off the parking lot noticed the windshield had a stone chip. Immediately went back in to bring it to their attention. I did not get out of there until around 3: 00 pm. When I brought it back I had my realtor follow me to continue our discussion (so I could return the car on time) as I had unfinished business. Took a peek inside and did not want to wait in line up. So I came back out to finish my business with the realtor. Eventually someone came out and took my documentation and inspected the car for return. By the time I was done with my business went in to sign documentation and it was 2.19 pm so they charged me an additional day at $88.40. I did not noticed until I got to the airport, but when I tried to call back to explain no one wanted or had the time to hear it.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

Booked a car ahead of time. Traveled to Vancouver airport to pick up. Waited at the shuttle stop for over an hour and half. More and more customers started to gather. Everyone waited to no avail. Called local number many times, no one picks up. Called their corp number, the operator is rude, and tells you there is nothing he can do. One Discount (their partner) shuttle came twice but said he doesn't pick up, only drop off. Last I know, one family rebooked with Route, others hitched a ride with this nice driver for Enterprise shuttle to get to the Ace counter. Don't know if they ended up getting their cars. I booked thru rentcars.com. Ace never even emailed me their confirmation number, and they don't recognize rentcars.com confirmation number. So I couldn't find out if they charged me by that time.

Not sure about ACE Rent A Car?
Take our two minute quiz to find the right Rental Cars for you.

ACE Rent A Car expert review by Lauren Fix

ACE Rent A Car has grown from a neighborhood car wash into a rental company with more than 350 locations worldwide. It focuses on top leisure destinations for vacation rentals.

• Easy rewards program: With the ACE Rental Genius program, for every dollar spent, participants earn points. As the points add up, customers can earn a higher tier, letting them get eight percent off instantly. There are no black out dates for rewards program.

• Points for prizes: In addition to instant discounts and higher tiers, customers can spend their accumulated rewards points on products like Xbox ONE and Samsung Galaxy Tab 4.

• Valet service: ACE offers valet parking and fast shuttle service at airports to make travel easier and less stressful.

• Reservation look-up: If travel plans change, customers can easily find and adjust a reservation with their confirmation number and email address.

• Early booking: Many companies only take reservations six months in advance, but with ACE, travelers can reserve a vehicle up to a year in advance.

• Car Selection: Most locations offer economy cars, compact sedans, full-sized cars and luxury cars. Some locations offer minivans, 12/15-passenger vans, SUV’s, trucks or specialty vehicles.

• Best for: Those who plan ahead for vacations, business travelers, temporary workers and those who want a wide selection of vehicles.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix

Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

ACE Rent A Car Company Information

1966
4529 West 96th Street
Indianapolis
IN
www.acerentacar.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business