5.00/5
Based on 10 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Looking for a tech support service?

Total Tech Care 360

At Total Tech Care 360 (TTC360), we focus on you and your technology. Whether it’s staying connected to your world, needing a new computer or parts, or even honing in on your technology skills, we’ve got you covered. By providing world class technology support, device security, and our electronics store we hope to make it a little easier to get all the technology needs that you have from one place.

10 Total Tech Care 360 Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 14, 2018

I could not access my Emails this morning or this afternoon. I called Total Tech Care, got two males who hung up on me, then spoke with a delightful lady named Lindsay who cleared out my Emails and got everything working again. She was a pleasure to work with.

Original review: May 11, 2018

Total Tech Care 360 helped get me back into the email and tuned up my computer, Junior explained how to get into my email taught me how to use shortcuts. He also gave me uBlock so I don't see ads and my computer feels a lot more faster. Thank you.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: May 11, 2018

Total Tech Care 360 helped me with my email and my computer to get back up and running. Going to enjoy my 90 day trial and Junior was very polite and understandable. He explained how to use my new email icon. Thank you.

Original review: May 11, 2018

Total Tech Care 360 took good care of me. They got me back into my AT&T email and removed all infections from my computer. Junior was very understandable and spoke English and explained all the work very clearly. Thank you for your great service.

Original review: May 11, 2018

This company has straighten out "messes" from "con" companies. They respond when called and do what the said they would do! I will continue with them as I find their honesty is with me. They cleaned out my computer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Total Tech Care 360?

Original review: May 9, 2018

My outlook was operating bizarrely. My webex wouldn't operate correctly, and I couldn't get my printer up and running and lost the queue. Then the icon I pressed to open took my computer offline and I needed to get it up and running. Total Tech Care spent a lot of time trying to work it all out and couldn't have been nicer. They hung in there though and got everything straightened out. So, I was lucky to have their services available.

Original review: May 8, 2018

Total Tech Care 360 is an amazing company. I was having so many issues with my computer, I did not know what was going on with my Skype. They were able to get me situated and my issues resolved very quickly. They all did a great job and made sure I was taken care of!

Original review: May 8, 2018

I have been very happy with the support that I have received from Total Tech 360 for the past three years. I have felt like I could trust the technicians there to provide the work accurately. I appreciate so much that they have never placed high power pressure on me to purchase additional services or drive up the cost of the work. I have never been asked to send money to them via Google card and Steam card.

Original review: May 8, 2018

I have had a great experience with this company. They are always attentive to my issues. They have a great tech department and customer service department. They are always here to help me when I need them.

Original review: April 19, 2018

I called in and used Total Tech Care services. We had problems with malware on our computer and they cleaned our computer out. Colby was very nice and showed me how to use my computer. They also helped out with issues my printer was having.

Total Tech Care 360 Company Information