5.00/5
Based on 15 reviews that contain star ratings

Looking for a tech support service?

Total Tech Care 360

At Total Tech Care 360 (TTC360), we focus on you and your technology. Whether it’s staying connected to your world, needing a new computer or parts, or even honing in on your technology skills, we’ve got you covered. By providing world class technology support, device security, and our electronics store we hope to make it a little easier to get all the technology needs that you have from one place.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

15 Total Tech Care 360 Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

The technician was very knowledgeable and very patient. He corrected our problem quickly and efficiently and made me feel very much at ease. I would strongly recommend this service to all! I am currently using a Windows 7 platform, and I feel a lot more confident in the stability of my older programs.

Total Tech Care 360 response

Thank you Garth! We try our best to quickly resolve any issues you might be having. Our friendly technicians are skilled and knowledgeable so you can leave the hard stuff to us. :)

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

You have just really been fantastic. In the past I have been VERY unhappy with computer support, I don't quite have enough computer knowledge personally, but, though I just was having a difficult time figuring out my computer, I got some great help with Total Tech Care 360 and especially courteous and understanding help.

Total Tech Care 360 response

Thank You, Margaret. We appreciate your kind words. If you need future help, please let us know. We are here to help.

Get expert buying tips about Tech Support Services delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

It's good to get somebody that knows what they're doing and that I can trust them. I've gotten very gunshy about all these foreign companies that call to "help" with my computer, and I'm glad I can trust Total Tech Care 360 to help me out.

Total Tech Care 360 response

We appreciate your review Winslow. If you need us we are here to help.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

Colby, Thank you for your excellent service and professionalism while helping me service my computer. I am most grateful for your excellence as worked on correcting the problems with the computer. Colby is the best technician that I have worked with at Total Tech Care 360.

Total Tech Care 360 response

Thank you, Judith. We appreciate your kind words.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

Walked me through everything I needed to do. Got me the very best security. They did a good clean of my computer. Cutler was very polite, courteous and patient with me. I would definitely recommend this company to others.

Total Tech Care 360 response

Thank you Bonnie! We love that you had a great experience as that is our number one goal! We are here for you if you have any more technology problems.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Total Tech Care 360?

Original review: May 14, 2018

I could not access my Emails this morning or this afternoon. I called Total Tech Care, got two males who hung up on me, then spoke with a delightful lady named Lindsay who cleared out my Emails and got everything working again. She was a pleasure to work with.

Original review: May 11, 2018

Total Tech Care 360 helped get me back into the email and tuned up my computer, Junior explained how to get into my email taught me how to use shortcuts. He also gave me uBlock so I don't see ads and my computer feels a lot more faster. Thank you.

Original review: May 11, 2018

Total Tech Care 360 helped me with my email and my computer to get back up and running. Going to enjoy my 90 day trial and Junior was very polite and understandable. He explained how to use my new email icon. Thank you.

Original review: May 11, 2018

Total Tech Care 360 took good care of me. They got me back into my AT&T email and removed all infections from my computer. Junior was very understandable and spoke English and explained all the work very clearly. Thank you for your great service.

Original review: May 11, 2018

This company has straighten out "messes" from "con" companies. They respond when called and do what the said they would do! I will continue with them as I find their honesty is with me. They cleaned out my computer.

Original review: May 9, 2018

My outlook was operating bizarrely. My webex wouldn't operate correctly, and I couldn't get my printer up and running and lost the queue. Then the icon I pressed to open took my computer offline and I needed to get it up and running. Total Tech Care spent a lot of time trying to work it all out and couldn't have been nicer. They hung in there though and got everything straightened out. So, I was lucky to have their services available.

Original review: May 8, 2018

Total Tech Care 360 is an amazing company. I was having so many issues with my computer, I did not know what was going on with my Skype. They were able to get me situated and my issues resolved very quickly. They all did a great job and made sure I was taken care of!

Original review: May 8, 2018

I have been very happy with the support that I have received from Total Tech 360 for the past three years. I have felt like I could trust the technicians there to provide the work accurately. I appreciate so much that they have never placed high power pressure on me to purchase additional services or drive up the cost of the work. I have never been asked to send money to them via Google card and Steam card.

Original review: May 8, 2018

I have had a great experience with this company. They are always attentive to my issues. They have a great tech department and customer service department. They are always here to help me when I need them.

Original review: April 19, 2018

I called in and used Total Tech Care services. We had problems with malware on our computer and they cleaned our computer out. Colby was very nice and showed me how to use my computer. They also helped out with issues my printer was having.

Total Tech Care 360 Company Information