24/7 Techies

Compare Tech Support Services

Research top Tech Support Services recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I purchased service in January 2015 99.99 24/7 Techies to replace a monthly service that had been hard to reach. I have been extremely involved with my health after this purchase and was under the belief that I was purchasing an extended plan. Having worked phone sales for 5 years, I would not have agreed to pay anyone 99.99 for one time service. Only until someone posing as your firm asking for bank card info to refund money and remotely cleaning up the PC 4-21-15. Seeing no refund, reaching a answering machine. I called 1-844-234-0654. I closed my debit card.

I was told in Feb. my service was ended and I had been scammed twice. Being on social security I was misled into purchasing a 99.99 a one month service now only remotely serviced in April by a scam to get bank info. There was indeed a sour taste in this consumer's mouth. Your office also hung up twice. Receipt can be given from my Bank of America account by phone no.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

24/7 Techies is a cheap company of Microsoft-certified techies that offers unlimited tech support and a 30-day money back guarantee.

• Free diagnosis: 24/7 Techies offers a free diagnosis of a company’s tech needs in order to evaluate pricing.
  • Specializing in small business help: Their company specializes in small business assistance and support and makes it easy for businesses to access the necessary support.
  • Pricing: They have a relatively cheap pricing model, which is great for smaller companies.
  • Issues with technical services: The actual services that the company offers don’t meet the technical needs of many larger businesses.
  • Certification: The technicians here aren’t all certified to work with specific products such as Apple and Microsoft.
  • Support: The company is 100 percent remote so technicians aren’t available to help on site.
  • Best for Small businesses, individuals