toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Vivint Solar

Hi, Janice. We're glad that the team has been great and has been diligent in working on your system. Thank you for going solar with us!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

Everyone involved in Vivint has been absolutely wonderful in getting my solar up and running. The staff are professional and efficient, despite working for two days in the awful 110+ degree heat. I am pleased with this company and will definitely refer anyone I know that wants to go Solar. Thank you again.

Vivint Solar

Thank you, Joel! We love hearing that you are pleased with your decision and would recommend us to your family and friends. We appreciate the review and thank you for going solar with us!

Original review: June 3, 2016

My experience with Vivint Solar has been very smooth so far. Our rep, Sandy **, was very kind and thorough. Being an elderly couple, We were skeptical in the beginning. We didn't know much about the solar or different programs and she took the time to explain to us in a way that was very easy to understand. She was honest, upfront and clear about any concerns that we had. She was very patient with us and was always there to pick up when we called her. She even provided us with local references for us to call. We called all 3 and all 3 had wonderful things to say about their system, savings and the service of Vivint Solar. Our time to installation took one month and she got us moving forward quickly. The installers took less than 5 hours to complete about 38 panels on our home. Being retired, we are always looking for ways to save money so this made much sense. My wife and I are happy and will recommend them to our family and friends.

I purchased my home back in November 2015. I was given a copy of a copy, transferring solar services from the previous homeowner (whom is deceased). I never ever heard from Vivint until march 2017. I received an email to call them. I called Vivint and was transferred to loss mitigation/collections. They told me I had an outstanding balance of over 1200.00+ dollars. After explaining to the rep the miscommunication Vivint Solar and I have had, she continued to talk and treat me like I was trying to avoid payment and was just rude. I have no problem paying my bill but I do have a problem with a negligent solar company. I asked, "Why am I just hearing from you now? Why haven't I received a bill?" "Oh we're a paperless billing company." "Ok well why didn't you call me?" They can't answer that.

Loss mitigation transferred me to another rep who was supposed to help me log in to my account online since that's never done, so I can start paying my current bills and receive them via email. Oh, but guess what, the system won't let me (I still have the rep on the phone with me BTW) and she is clueless. We try several different ways to access and several numbers, nothing works. So I get transferred to someone else and he wants to review my account and call me back tomorrow.

Since my last phone call, I did receive an invoice (I thought they were paperless billing) and a certified letter notification to pick up mail from the post office from them. Wow... They don't talk to new customers or let them know what I had signed up for or a courtesy call for a whole year and 6 months but by darn they do hunt you down when you owe them money. That's poor business. A week later (today), I call them back since no one called me back. That's poor business.

So for the 4th time I have now ended my call with Vivint Solar, made a large good faith payment, and still no one understands why I cannot access an account that I have 2 numbers to. I now have two accounts. My "paper" invoice had the wrong installation address and they do make sure to highlight in different markers all the words in your invoice. I had two dates of billing on Jan and Feb of 2016. I have gone nowhere but spent about 4 hours of telephone time with them. I'm quite sure I spoke to the same lady as last week who was supposed to send me a copy of my transfer agreement and never did. So when I said, "Hey I think I spoke to you last week, same name and voice." She replied with "Oh ya there's another lady by that name here and she sounds like me." She told me I signed documents in january. Well I purchased my home in November and there is no possible way.

They just continue to pass you around. So disappointing. This new lady promised to send me a copy of that transfer today just like that lady did last week. So let's see... All I want is a little courtesy credit since I will be stuck with them for another 15 years, and to log into my account to make current up to date payments. They're unaccountable and negligent... Horrible service.

We moved into a new house and we wanted to save on our energy bills, so we decided to go solar with Vivint. The enrollment was easy. There was a little wait of about four months but it was understandable as we had to wait for inspections and the process to work. Moreover, their customer service representatives were very courteous and knowledgeable. They answered all the questions that I asked in a timely fashion. At this point, I'm very satisfied with my decision to go solar. The panels are working out and they're a good way to not have difficulties with our bills. I feel very good about it.

Enrolling with Vivint was very easy. Their rep was pleasant. He walked us through and answered all our questions. Now, our bill is cut in half, and I'm extremely satisfied with my switch to solar.

I have had solar panels on 5500+ sq. foot home for several years now and I have yet to see any savings! I just received an email last month (April 2017) regarding my system was not reporting. The technical came to swap out the "reporting device." He stated the device goes bad every two years and needs to be replaced. He ran a system check with his handheld device and stated that your system has not been reporting since July 2016. Hmm so how are you billing me if my system is not reporting? Now this was a shocker-- I was in the midst of refinancing my home and I found out that I have a lien against my property! Vivint Solar neglects to tell their customers this information!!! VERY SHADY BUSINESS!!! I will be initiating a class action lawsuit.

I’ve gone through the past 3 years with a fine tooth comb of electric bills along with the past 1.5 years with solar panels. Number one, the kwh's that I'm using are more than ever according to the kwh that are being produced on the solar panels. The cost if electricity has gone down and the cost per kwh on the panels is now more than electricity. I'm not sure people that have the panels have taken the time I have doing this research but please...anyone considering learn from our mistakes. We are now stuck with these for 20 long years. Panels are getting cheaper and more affordable and rates are not going down on solar panels. So if your electric goes down you will be stuck for 20 long years paying much more for solar power.

I'm also sure panels will be more sophisticated in the future. I was told I would save over 30%. Not the case at all! We are paying more than ever. When you complain to the company they don't take you seriously and are not willing to work with you. I feel deceived and scammed. Get these panels and you're stuck in your own home with no way out!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vivint Solar?

When I'm running my electric bill and I'm getting a bill from Southern California Edison, that's pushing during the summer months. At least four of the months, I'm pushing $750 for an electric bill. Why wouldn't I try and reduce that? I'm sure everybody wants to reduce their electric bill if possible. Most of all the solar companies want to do credit checks and then you're either buying it or leasing it. Also, typically they put liens on your house. Not necessarily as a punishment but the lien is there so they get notified if I sell my house. The most enticing thing about Vivint as opposed to all the other solar companies that have come out and given me bids was that I'm extremely happy with their whole process and I don't have any money out of my pocket going to them other than my monthly bill.

The other thing is that if you have from Solar America or you're leasing the panels from somebody, the person buying your house has to qualify through them. But with Vivint, the people buying my house don't have to qualify. There's no credit check and if they don't want it, they're gonna come and take it. But why wouldn't they want it when they're getting free electricity that they don't have to qualify for? It's the same thing for renters.

The agreement is that I will purchase my electricity through them. I allow them to use my roof to generate the electricity. In the state of California, the Governor signed a bill and there is two or four billion that they have set for solar panels, alternative means of power. What I was told that happens is Vivint does whatever they do and gets the panels for free through the state. They install the panels on your roof and don't charge you to install so long as you buy the electricity from them, which is fine. In California, they have three different tiers and I've always been in Tier 3 but with Vivint, my guaranteed pricing is in Tier 1 or lower. For 20 years, like everybody else, I'll do my stuff through them and they maintain it. Then, the extra energy gets put back in the system but since I'm not a supplier, they're not gonna turn around. I doubt if you're ever gonna get a bill and that Southern California Edison is gonna cut anybody a check.

They went over my yearly bill and found out how many kilowatts I use. I use a lot of kilowatts but not on purpose. The house is big and it has two air conditioning units, a swimming pool and a water feature that has a water slide and a waterfall, so during the summer and the hot months, the kids always have everything going but I try and limit the AC.

The amount they offered me was double because the system that I have is so big. I have 36 panels and that's a lot. They do an inspection and make sure that the roof is strong enough to support it. The money is supposed to help people if they have an older house and there might be some work that needs to be done structurally on the inside up in the attic to help reinforce it so it will be structurally sound to hold up or take care of the solar panels. My house is under 10 years old and brand-new built so I didn't have to but the money's there anyway. The funny part was I got a check for $750 because they didn't have to use the money for reinforcing structurally inside my house. Also, if for some reason the roof becomes damaged any time during this, there's a $10-Million policy that covers everything which is amazing in itself because I don’t own anything that could add up to $10 million.

It's also tough to tell them no when they came out and they're there the whole time. They're also very professional in the way they come out, talk to you and go over everything. Somebody came out, looked at my roof and marked out where all of the vents and stuff like that that I have on my roof. Then, when the guy came to finally talk to me about the install and what to expect, they have a whole computer-generated outline of the house, where all the vents are, where the panels are going and how they're gonna set them up. They also kept me informed and they're there on the days that they said they're gonna be. Everything seemed really professional to me and gave me that sense like they know what they're doing so it seems like a good thing.

My first bill from them for the month was $142. From day one, even before I had my pool, my bill was never this low. I'm pretty excited about it. Also, they told me about the mistakes that people make. They go under the misconception that now that they have solar, they can leave everything on. But that's not the case because, ideally, when I use solar during the day, I try and make sure everything's off that I don't need to use. What happens then is my electric panel is spinning backward like winding a clock up and putting credit on my bill. Then, at night time or when the sun's gone, I start using power through Edison again. That way, I'm only using what I generated during the day so it's like a wash and I don't have to worry about anything like paying the electric company. This is pretty cool.

My wife had gone on to the ConsumerAffairs website and there's a lot of people that have negative listings. One of them was saying be careful because Vivint puts a lien on your house. But if you look at their contract, it's in big and bold lettering that they do not. There's no reason for them to and they don't have to because you're not buying or leasing the panels. I asked the Solar guy about that and he said some people were upset and got irritated because they didn't get a phone call right away so they decided to put a negative comment. But I'm extremely happy and so is the wife. I don't think I could be happier with them.

I care about the earth and going solar was something that I was considering. A representative drove past and asked me if I was interested in going solar and he told me about the Vivint Solar program and that it might be an opportunity that I want to take advantage of to reduce my electric bill, and so I did. Vivint Solar got permission to turn the system on, but they didn't have anyone available to come and activate it for a month, so I didn't turn anything on.

Then, when my system was activated, I got a phone call within two hours telling me I had a bill and that I needed to respond immediately to pay the bill. I spoke to a representative and they gave a lot of verbiage and justification and that they made an assumption of what the bill would have been based on my consumed usage. The rep was trying to fast-sell me like a car salesman, so I expressed to him that I don't care how the error was made but I would like it fixed. It was for $3 or $4 and very minimal, but it's not the amount of the bill. It was the fact that I turned my system on for less than 24 hours and I'm getting a call as if I'm a delinquent bill payer. Now I have to watch my credit report to find out if this is something that's been reported to my credit report.

Vivint Solar has been riding around town all the time. So I inquired about it. The enrollment process was easy and the customer service is very good. We like it. I haven’t had any problems, so I’m a satisfied customer. I already recommended it to about five people.

The Vivint salesman was informative and I’ve been satisfied with the product, with one exception. When it snows, we get snow dumps. Snow slides off the solar panel and it crushes bushes. It also destroyed a picnic table on the deck. That aspect, I’m not happy about. But I have noticed a difference. Our rates are lower since we’ve gotten them.

Somebody came to my house and told me about Vivint Solar. He told me there wasn't going to be an out-of-pocket cost for me which I thought sounded good. I took some time thinking about it, researching it and talking with my wife. It seemed like a good way to go solar. They do some different ways depending on the state. In Albuquerque, what they were offering me was the solar system would be installed. It's owned by Vivint and they maintain it. I have a 20-year agreement with them and they will keep it up to spec. It will produce electricity and it's built to produce enough to cover my needs, or at least the way they estimated it. The only thing I don't like is that what I understood at first is that I was paying for the electricity that I would use from the system like with my local utility, but apparently, I pay for all the electricity that is produced, whether I used all of it or not.

But I'm satisfied that I'd gone solar. If I'd had the capital to do it and own the system, I would have gone that way. Everything has been installed and gone well. But PNM, a public utility here in New Mexico, took a long time to come and turn it on and put my digital meter in. It was already six weeks after the system was built and ready to go before we could start using it. Then, they say that they're backed up by so many people going solar, which I suppose can be true. Also, I pay a much lower rate than I would pay for my local utility company. So I save money but in the spring of summer months, it's gonna produce a lot more electricity than it will in the winter months because of the amount of sunlight. So my bills will be higher in spring and summer and I'm not really benefitting as well as if I'm paying for electricity. But if that's pretty much what I need to use, then it's no big deal and I've only had one bill so far and it was about $30 less than what I would pay PNM.

In the long run, I'm still gonna save money and I'm happy to be using solar power versus coal. I think using sustainable and renewable energy is a good thing and that was part of my decision to go solar even though I don't own the system. The upside of not owning is that I don't have to maintain the system so if something breaks or something needs to be replaced, that's Vivint's responsibility and I didn't have to go out-of-pocket whatever it costs to own the system. Also, there hasn't been anything that I've had to have them come out and fix either. I'm waiting to find out how responsive they are to that but my customer service has been good so far.

Vivint Solar's salesperson who came was a young kid. The only reason I let him in my house was because he resembled my son very much. He gave a good sales pitch and he said there was no expense to me. So I said, "Let's try it." And then, the people that installed the system was fabulous, very nice and very polite. Every time they came in the house, they were very clean. I was very happy and impressed with them. They picked up all their mess. They even did it when it was a day after a huge snowstorm. It was amazing to me how crazy it was. It was a lot of them, not just three. So they worked rapidly, in and out. They sent me the instructions on how to turn on the system thru email. I opened up the email and it was very easy and very simple.

The system was just turned on not even a week ago. I'm very, very curious to see how the system actually works to see how I'm gonna get billed and to see if it's true that I am gonna get big savings. I would truly recommend them based on the people that installed them and based on the sales staff who've been very informative.

My husband came to me and said, “Oh, why don’t we look into this solar business?” So I filled out an online questionnaire to get more information and Vivint was the first to respond. We trusted them off the bat because we use them for security so we knew it was a reputable company. We had the representative come out a couple of times and he was very gracious, kind and personable. We decided that it would be a good fit for us.

The installation process was smooth and to get everything turned on was just a couple of months when I was anticipating it to take about six. I was the one who had a couple of hesitations because it was a big decision. We have a lot of equipment in our house now that doesn’t exactly belong to us so that made me nervous. But we just got our first bill from Vivint and PECO and it’s about half than it previously was. So when it comes down to the money, we are very pleased with it. We have a neighbor behind us who was asking about the solar panels and I've recommended Vivint.

Joe was really good at providing customer service through the whole process of enrolling with Vivint. Also, their installers were good at making sure everyone was safe. They also cleaned after themselves. I was impressed by that. Since we had the panels installed, Joe has stopped by a couple of times to see how things are going.

We just started using Vivint Solar a month ago and everything has been alright. Matt knocked on my door and asked us if we're interested in having the solar thing installed. And he said, "It's no cost on your end." And we said, "Okay. If it's really no cost, then let's do it." Enrolling has been easy and there was no hassle. It takes the process a long time but the application and was all right. It doesn't involve anything on our end especially financially. So, we don't mind and it doesn't bother us. That's excellent. I already recommended them to my sister, and Matt went to my sister and they're working on it.

We bought a house and we wanted energy saving so we went with Vivint Solar. However, it was like I had two different people asking me for SDG&E bills and I kept forwarding them. The person who sold the service to us was also forwarding the bills but nobody seems to be communicating. So, I had to do it about three times over. But after that, everything has been cleared up. I'm happy with Vivint and it has been great.

A rep from Vivint Solar came to my door and I decided to avail of their services. However, I'm not very satisfied as the system’s not working yet. There was a long time in terms of getting the permit involved and things to that nature. I could understand the whole thing with the permit and going through the city, though. But after the permit was done, now we had something with the utility company to get it. It was somehow connected. I then got a note from Vivint saying that my system wasn't active. I expected the thing to just work and as far as I know, it’s not. I expected something will be achieved but I haven't realized the benefits in my electric bill. It has almost been a year now. That aside, communication with their staff has been very good.

I didn't really think of going solar. It just came up one time down at the beach house and I was looking at it but just buying the panels outright was very expensive at the time. So, I really didn't think about it for the house up north in Bergen County. And when a Vivint Solar gentleman came up to my door, he told me a little bit about what the potential of solar was and went through the process. It looked like a good value but it wasn’t a guarantee. They did an evaluation to the house and we went through the process which took a little while but got installed within one day. I'm very satisfied at this point. Unfortunately, it has been a little cloudy, but I anticipate this summer and the spring to generate quite a bit of power.

Enrollment was easy. We went through different documents that I have to sign off on and give information and they dealt with the town as far as permits go and inspections. I really didn't have to get involve that much. Their reps were very good and very responsive. They do what they say they're going to do. It's an alternate way to help the environment, alternate energy source and I was very happy with the installation. They did a very neat job and it blends right into the house. Overall, it was a very positive experience and pain-free.

Someone from Vivint Solar approached me in the neighborhood. I had a really great sales representative. His name is Dylan and he was there at all the times I asked questions, text messaged and contacted. It was a great overall experience. It hasn't been that long since we've had it, but we've already seen our bill go down. Also, I like the fact that we're giving back to the environment and that we're saving it. I'm very satisfied with it and I'd like to thank Vivint for making it simple.

My solar panels were activated February 25, 2017 and I was emailed instructions on turning the system. The instructions that was given didn't coincide with the way that the system was installed. I called Vivint Solar support and was told that a technician wasn't able to come out for a few weeks. I had Zero solar production for 2 weeks. Out of frustration I called the rep that sold me the system Freddy ** to complain and he came right out and activated the system on March 10th.

After finally getting the panels activated I started to notice that there are days where again the panels aren't producing anything. March 30th after several calls to the tech support they determined that my inverter had a fault. I was told that the panels are producing power but for some reason it's not communicating with the system. Which also means the panels are not communicating with my electricity provider. I asked if they monitor the system for these types of faults and was told that they do monitor but their response time frame is normally 1 month. So I was encouraged to continue to monitor my system on a regular basis. I was also told that a tech couldn't come to my house for 2 weeks April 13th. That's a total of 4 weeks of ZERO SOLAR PRODUCTION on a system that is only 6 weeks old.

I called Freddy again in hopes that he could fix it somehow. He came right over the next day but was unable to fix it. He said that my internet connection may be to blame. So we rebooted the router and crossed our fingers to no avail. He contacted Vivint Support to get me expedited also to my avail. The ironic thing is that the first payment is on April 15th and my system hasn't worked for a full month.

Would not recommend Vivint Solar to anyone! Extremely poor customer service with no real cost savings! After only approximately a year, an inverter required replacement. As my husband did not want an individual on our roof without being home, he called to request a Saturday appointment. After being told to expect a telephone call for an appointment, he called back a week later after not receiving any response. Once again, my husband requested a Saturday appointment and explained reason for doing so.

After being placed on hold, person stated they cannot do an appointment on a Saturday and suggested Thursday. Once again, my husband explained it would not be convenient and if they cared about the solar panel system working properly, stated they should figure it out. We both decided it was time to stop wasting our time as Vivint Solar customer service personnel apparently do not understand simple English nor care about their customers! AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!

Contacted company three weeks ago because I needed siding work done and needed the inverter temporarily uninstalled. I had siding damaged in a storm and Vivint Solar has been unresponsive to my needs letting additional property damage occur to my house. Trying to get the issue resolved, I have called numerous times and have been told that I would get a callback. Each call has been 15 minutes to 35 minutes on the phone. Told last night upper management was meeting about my issue and I would receive a call today. Have not gotten any calls back over the time. I have been told I might - key word being might get a call by the end of next week. This company does not care about its customers and provides horrible customer service. This review will also be posted on other sites. Companies like this should not receive business!!

Vivint Solar's customer service was informative and did everything. The enrollment was easy but a long process because they had to pull permits from the Valencia County. The two meters were on there one day, and I don't even know when they put them. They're both running but nobody has told me anything. But overall, it was a good experience.

I looked into solar energy services to save on electricity. I heard about Vivint Solar from a neighbor and went with them. I didn't have a very good enrollment process though. It was lengthy and the account was getting passed over from person to person. That part was annoying. But I had good interaction with the customer service. Electricity just gave out this morning for five minutes which was strange. But so far the experience has been okay though it's too soon to notice a difference on our bill as it hasn't been a month and we haven't got a bill from Vivint Solar yet.

I've been interested in going solar for a long time. I was out of town for a while and when I came back, I noticed my neighbor had a solar system up and Vivint was on the side of it so I asked him about it. Then I gave Vivint a call. I wanted initially to lease and Vivint doesn't lease anymore but still decided to go with them. Setting up and enrolling with them was fine but I encountered two glitches in the whole process. One was it took a long period of time for them to process everything and get everything up and running. Promises were made that it would be earlier. But that was okay especially that they were involved in a lot of things. They were trying to bend over backward to be accommodating because of that.

The other thing was that they forgot to tell my HOA, that they were going to install the system. So the HOA was giving me a little hassle about the solar system being up when I was going through a process. And Vivint said they would take care of that. Other than those, I’m very happy with the system. It's very nice so far and it looks like it’s working okay and I’m generating more energy than I’m using so that’s a good thing. I’m very satisfied.

Vivint Solar installed eight panels on my residence in June of 2016 which was turned on in October 2016. When I met with Joe ** on several occasions he informed me that we would save over 50% of our PSEG bill, he also stated that we would pay Vivint Solar .11 cents per kW. He went on to say that we would not be signing a contract and informed me that what I was signing on his little iPad was for the install. Not until after I received an email to operate in October did I finally see a 20-year agreement! Also Joe ** informed both me and my husband that we would be receiving a $5,000.00 rebate check in January from the state. Joe ** continued to offer to fix a couple of missing shingles on our roof.

All of this sounded wonderful!! But unfortunately every single thing was a lie!! We are paying Vivint .18 cents per KW!! No $5,000.00 check, roof still not fixed, and worst of all a 20-year agreement!! I was just recently informed that Vivint Solar cannot place panels on my residence unless the panels will save the homeowner money, and we are not saving .1 cent!! Also I was recently informed that we in fact should have received a $5,000.00 rebate check from the state but Vivint Solar misled us so they can receive it! What Vivint Solar is doing to us is complete negligence and against the law! My hope is that Governor Cuomo will prevent Vivint Solar from doing business in NY state sooner rather than later so this will stop happening to hardworking families that are trying to do the right thing!

I've had a $2,000 electricity bill for two months during the peak season of the winter. This led me to look into solar energy services and got it through Vivint. I was very impressed with their rep. He was very pleasant especially with his encouragement and explanation on the savings. But they've had a problem getting the product installed. It took them almost a year to get it up due to a couple of things that man had no control over like having a bad weather. They also had to call people in to give them a helping hand because they had too many clients.

I also ran out of patience waiting for them to complete the job, so I called the customer service several times because I couldn't get in touch with my case person. Their customer service then got in touch with the people working on my case. In the beginning, I was excited about Vivint Solar and I was telling everybody about them. But after my experience, the conversation changed to something else totally. And after going solar, my bill still goes over $1,000 because winter has been extremely cold, but I'm hoping that next year, I would see a big difference.

Vivint Solar's team was very efficient and accurate with all their information. All their work was done on time and done very professionally. Would recommend this everyone I know. My rep Erik was very helpful and took the time to answer my questions and explain how the system would work.

They assured me my roof was in good condition for solar and it wouldn't pass inspection if it wasn't good. They installed panels improperly and damaged roof. Leaks have caused acoustic ceiling to crack open. They have patched around panels several times and still leaks. They have sent out 3 different roofing companies and all said panels should never have been installed on that roof and panels made it worse because of bad install. They still refuse to do anything but patch again. Last company said it needs to be tested for mold because of wet insulation and acoustic ceilings need to be tested for asbestos. They will not do it.

The representative and the crew that installed the panels did a wonderful job. The informations were adequate and the representative Mr. Matt was very courteous. Matt made the process very easy. The installation was done ahead of schedule and according to my convenience. I would recommend Vivint to anyone who would like solar panels installed.

A friend of ours in Phoenix got Vivint Solar. I was always interested in solar energy but it takes about 25 years to recoup the cost. I didn't think it was a good investment. When I found out about this program, I wanted to look more into it. And so when I got back to Albuquerque, I researched it and found out that Vivint was already here in Albuquerque. So I called to have someone come by and talk to me.

Overall, the program's good, but I don't think they were prepared very well. I think I was misled a little bit along the way on things, that it would be a lot speedier to get it up and running. There were a lot of delays along the way. The solar energy system got installed fairly quickly, but it took about 10 months to get it all up and running. They were saying that there were some problems with PNM, but I think Vivint Solar over sold. They weren't ready for the response and weren't set up to handle things efficiently. I have spoken to their customer service team and the girl who we dealt with was very good. She was trying her best. There was a lot of confusion but she was as helpful as she could be with what she has to work with.

I understand that it's a new startup and it's to their advantage to get these things up and running. I won't fault them for that but I think a lot of people would not be very understanding. I know I recommended several people to them and one person is not too understanding about it. Nevertheless, I'm very satisfied with my decision to go solar. I haven't had a full month bill yet so I'm still assessing it but overall, I'm glad that it's up and running.

Vivint Solar Company Profile