3.71/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

We are committed to providing a lower-cost, environmentally conscious alternative to traditional utility generated energy. We enable our customers to access the advantages of solar energy with little to no upfront costs to them through long-term contracts that generate recurring, predictable customer payments to us. We aim to provide best-in-class customer service and deploy technology that empowers our customers to take charge of their energy future.

We offer distributed solar energy — electricity generated by a solar energy system installed at customers’ locations — to residential customers based on 20-year contracts at prices below their current utility rates. Our customers pay little to no money upfront, typically realize savings of 15% to 30% relative to utility generated electricity immediately following system interconnection to the power grid and continue to benefit from guaranteed energy prices over the term of their contracts, insulating them against unpredictable increases in utility rates.

Vivint Solar Gallery (4)

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 18, 2017

1043 Vivint Solar Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

I am a Vivint customer since 2014. My panels were installed over 2 roof layers. I had no complaints for 6 months. Then my den leaked. My roof had to be replaced in 2015. Supposedly by no fault of Vivint Solar. I disagree. I pay $500 to have them removed in May 2015. I had a total ripoff of my roof plywood and all. Time to call Vivint to have panels reinstalled. It took 6 months for them to find hardware to do the reinstall. January 2016 panels up and running. April 2016 leak in dining room ceiling. Vivint repairs interior and supposedly repairs install where leak was coming from.

Fast forward to 2017 multiple leaks in my dining room. Sheetrock crumbling water on light fixture, table, floor. Vivint employee states crappy install. Everything needs to come off and leak needs to be found. My 2 year old roof damaged. My interior home damaged. Vivint solution let them do the repairs. Lol. The same company who wrecked my home by hiring clueless installers or they would pay the cost of about a band aid if I do the repairs. I am still litigating with them. Not happy with either of those offers. Stay tuned...

Vivint Solar response

Hi Lorraine, We're so sorry to hear about the damage to your home. I've looked into your case and see that the panel removal is scheduled within the next few weeks. We will have a better understanding of the damage once the panels are removed. I also saw that we have brought in an outside contractor to fix the damage. You mentioned your concern about Vivint Solar employees doing the repairs, so I wanted to clarify that a third party contractor will be repairing the damage. We apologize if this wasn't properly communicated to you! If additional clarification is needed, we can have your case manager reach out to you.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

The Vivint Solar rep, Cole, was very personable. He answered our questions truthfully and honestly. I was concerned that it was ¢11 per kilowatt when we first signed up and now, it's ¢12 per kilowatts. I was like,"Hmm, it's already gone up tiny". We had looked into another system and have them come to do a comparison. Their product itself seemed to be a bit stronger but, the rep did more bashing of Vivint than actually selling his product. When I was talking to him he said, “You’ll be paying a $100 plus the kilowatt hours". And I'm like, “What?" He goes, “Yes, you'll be renting the system." I called Cole back and I said, “Are there any fees, any hidden charges anything that we have to worry about?" And he was like, “No, you just pay for what you make." And I was like, “Okay, I think I just made my decision. When can you install?”

However, I don't like that you have to do autopay. I prefer to just pay monthly because I'm old-fashioned and I'll forget when I do autopay. But everybody that I worked with during the whole process has been really great. The installers were fantastic and every time I talked to people at customer service or whenever I had to deal with anybody, they've always been polite and very helpful. Vivint's a really great company.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

A man came to my door talking about solar. He said his spiel. When he said that he needed to run a credit check on me, I said, “No”. That happened in February 2017. I got a notice from them in October! They said, “You do not qualify”. I didn't ask them for anything! I checked my credit report and sure enough...they ran a credit report on me...6 months later! I can't believe this. I called to talk to a manager and she said that it would be taken care of. Damn you, Vivint Solar!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I worked in a town that Vivint Solar originated in up here in the North of Woburn and then I saw their solar panels all over everybody's roof. I quite frankly couldn't figure out how all these people could afford those, which I knew cost a thousand dollars. So, when Vivint Solar came to my town and knocked on my door, I was the first one in my neighborhood because I had a head start and know well about it. I found out about the free program and they explained to me that the government pays people $15,000. That's how it all started, and I started off with 10 panels in the back and kept pushing for more, and we now have 31 or 32.

We're all senior citizens so everybody was skeptical, but I’m pretty satisfied so far. Everybody in my neighborhood has them now because of me, except for two or three. However, Vivint cutting a few trees to give me some more sunlight would make me really happy. If I had to complain about anything it's the time that it takes to get it turned on because this time it seems to sit in Vivint's lap or the home office for two or three months and they kept telling me that it had to be approved. But overall, Vivint has been a really good company to deal with and I had a great experience with them.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

I got turned down by SolarCity when we wanted to have solar energy because of the street in front of my yard. Then the guy from Vivint came in my job so I went with them. The system is up and running now and this is my first month of their service. My last bill was $116 when it wasn't on so hopefully, on the next bill I get, it won't be that much.

However, when they talk about the program, they should make sure to tell the client upfront that the process could take up to almost a year. For us, the process took seven months from the first point and it got a little frustrating. But the people at Vivint assured me as to what was going on. They kept in contact with me, called me at least once a week or once every two weeks to say where they're at and they're waiting on an electric company. It wasn't their fault it took that long. They were really polite and let me know every step of the way. Everything else was smooth. Anything that they messed up, they paid for. When they had an issue with it, they would explain to me or they fix it. So I'm looking forward to do other things with them but we'll have to see.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vivint Solar?

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

I just want to give a shout out to this team! We had many questions and were very unfamiliar with solar. We are so happy with everything! They were very professional. They were very thorough with everything from answering our questions, explaining the installing process, etc. We are more than satisfied with our solar! I'm so excited we made the right choice and went with Vivint Solar!!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

Despite having power disabled to solar panels from circuit breaker box within home, Vivint Solar continues to bill me. The bills are presented as payable immediately and not marked as estimated. Upon contacting Vivint Solar Billing Department, they refused to provide an itemized bill and basically stated if the number of kilowatt hours ends in three consecutive zeros, it represents an estimated bill. After stating this was extremely non-intuitive and misleading otherwise given the context of receiving bills requesting payment, this practice is extremely deceptive. After explaining it was impossible to have any amount due, they continued to insist the bill was due despite the obvious of no power generated from the solar panels. Matter has also been referred to the Maryland Attorney General for action.

Vivint Solar response

Hi Seth, We're sorry that you're experiencing issues with your panels. One of our customer service team members will be reaching out to you shortly to help resolve this. Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

We were trying to get some bills to go down a little and I am very satisfied with my decision to go solar although I haven't seen any results of it as of yet. The Vivint Solar salesman was very knowledgeable, very friendly and very easy to understand. He got back to me when I had questions within a reasonable amount of time. The guys that put stuff in were phenomenal. There were four of them and they had everything right down to a science. They knew exactly what they were doing. They were very pleasant and cleaned up. The person who came and did the final inspection was very nice as well.

The only big disappointment I had was when it comes to the time that it took to get the whole process done. I signed the papers on April 7th and I was told it would be approximately four months by the time they get everything done. But it was four months exactly until the day that they rounded up and did the final inspection. But then, it was another two months after that before it was turned on. I was never told that and I was very frustrated because, from April, it wasn't turned on until September. I totally lost the whole summer sun. My son had solar put in a couple of years ago and it did not take that long. The CS has always been very friendly and very nice. But their hands are tied according to what they say, "Oh, it's up to the town now and there's nothing more than we can do about it. We'll keep you posted." They're only repeating what they can say. Other than that, everybody that I dealt with in Vivint Solar was very nice.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I've always wanted to go solar and Vivint recently made that available here in Utah. I first heard about them from a nephew who worked for them. Enrolling with Vivint took a lot longer than I thought to actually get the system up and running. We enrolled with them in December of last year. So it took almost 10 months getting it done. The initial signing of all the papers was easy. But the actual installation and all the inspections took a long time. During the process, I had contacted their customer service half a dozen times. But they don't have much information for me. I just got the same story from people that don't have first-hand information. They just said they're waiting on this or they're trying to get the inspection scheduled. That's all I could get. Not a lot of real solid details.

Other than that, when the salesperson pitched it to us, he said that we would be able to see the performance of every panel and how it was doing. And if there was a problem with a certain panel, we could call and it was under warranty. They could come in and look at it, fix it, replace it or whatever we needed to do. But I can't see the performance of all my panels. I can't even see the performance of my system over the past week, on a daily basis. So it's frustrating that I can't really get the data that I would like to see. So far, they give us how much it has produced today, how much it has produced this month and then for its lifetime. Those are the three numbers I get. It's just a very basic on their website and I can't see any kind of daily performance patterns which, I would like to see. Data aside, I'm still highly satisfied with my decision to go solar.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I was getting the panels on my home so I wanted to make sure my mother is also getting them on her home. I took care of her enrollment in the program and it went smooth, so it was easy for her. The customer service was wonderful and my mother is satisfied with going solar. But with my case of getting the panels on my home, I have been very upset with how the other resolution is, especially when I had to speak to a supervisor and they won’t put the supervisor on. Yet I would still recommend Vivint Solar.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

My experience with Vivint Solar has been EXTREMELY disappointing and unprofessional. The install problem keeps getting worse. In order to install the electrical conductor the installers moved the attachment to my automatic garage door, using a 2 by 4 to reattach it. This adjustment to my automatic door caused the door to come off its track, not allowing the door to function properly. I had to resort to manually opening the door until the 2 by 4 fell off the wall which would not allow me to open the door at all. I contacted Vivint Solar and a technician came to my home with intention of restoring the automatic door mechanism to its original position on the wall. They were unsuccessful with their attempt to resolve the problem they caused. I received a phone call later that day and the spokesperson said they did not feel it was their responsibility and that they were not going to do anything else.

In addition I have not had a decrease in my monthly utility bill but a large increase when I was promised a decrease. The total for my solar and national grid bill ranges between $240 to over $400 in the summer when I use my AC. This is a single family home with family of four. I was told that my monthly bill would average $80 and currently I am seeing 4X that amount per month minimum. Most importantly and concerning to me is fact I cannot get out of this contract for 20 years along with fact the contract puts a lien on my house which I was not informed of when making this decision with Vivint.

Vivint Solar response

Hi Cheryl, Thank you for posting your feedback. We're sorry that you experienced damage to your garage door and are seeing a jump in your bill. I'm waiting for some more background on your damage claim, but we want to look into the increase in your electric bill. One of our customer service representatives will be reaching out to you within the next couple days to address this. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

My neighborhood has gone with Vivint and one of their reps came and knocked on the door to give me some information. The enrolling experience has been very fine and they were always very professional, excellent and answered all my questions. Everyone has been courteous and very good. I’ve also had follow-up calls and they let me know where we stand along the way. So far, so good.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

We got our first ray in 2014. It was a lease and that cut our electric bill down. Within a couple of months, we saw the difference. We liked the savings and wanted to get even more savings so this year, I decided that we needed more solar panels and that's when we went ahead and did an additional ray on the front of the house, and I'm very satisfied.

We've dealt with the local office of Vivint which is in Westfield, Mass., and they've been very helpful. We've also dealt with the folks in Utah which is where their home office is, and they've been very helpful, too. They're very responsive. If you call them with any kind of an issue or question, they take care of it right away. They periodically come by and make sure everything is working and they explained what everything is that's been attached to the house. They did a very good job and were courteous. They were very fast in getting everything done. They gave us a list of people whom we can call who could try to expedite things. So, it was a good process. What took a while was getting the utility company to go ahead and give us the 'okay' to turn on everything.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

After having made an appointment with Vivint Solar they come to my house and show me how I can save using their panels. I was paying over $200 a month. Today still 2 years after the installation I'm paying less for my electricity bill but over $200.00 dollars to Vivint. Not only there are no savings they are charging me so much more than they say they would. What a sham!

Vivint Solar response

Hi Edel, We're sorry that you're not saving money with your system! It sounds like there may be an issue with your panels. We'll want to get that fixed for you as soon as we can! Someone will be reaching out to you within the next couple of days to get this sorted out.

Resolution response: Nov. 13, 2017

I was finally able to send photos and evidence to the company's legal department. They agreed to remove the panels and reinstall them for $499.

That seems fair enough and I have learned a big lesson. In retrospect, everyone should have an independent source check their roof if it is approaching 10 years which is the age when a roof begins to show signs of aging and in need of replacement. Also, everything is becoming so legally confusing and binding that it would be a very good idea to have an attorney or at least a paralegal review the contract first. I will not be as trusting in the future but am pleased that Vivint is willing to work with me on this situation.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

Getting involved with Vivint Solar may be the worst decision I have ever made. It has caused an incredible amount of worry and stress. I literally cringe every time it looks like it may rain. Vivint installed panels on my 22-year old house that I didn't know was (and still is) in need of re-roofing. The contract was signed November 26, the panels were installed in December but service wasn't initiated until May of 2017. If my house needs to be re-roofed now, it certainly will never hold up for the duration of a 20 year contract or even for a year for that. Vivint wants me to pay them $3,965 (basically $4,000) to remove the panels (that never should have been installed in the first place) so I can re-roof my house.

It is now nearly a year later. I have made more attempts than I can count to communicate with Vivint, asking for them to remove the panels so I can re-roof my home. I have spent hours and hours on the phone with Vivint customer service, only to be put on long hold times and transfers but never being able to speak with anyone with any authority and getting the runaround over and over. The email address that is listed on the contract (support@vivintsolar.com) is evidently a defunct email address which is why everything I sent just kept coming back to me. A customer service person finally told me that the address needs to be changed but hasn't been. None of the other customer service people even knew it was incorrect. I even hired a computer guy to see what was wrong with my computer. It's been really frustrating.

I had been thinking of solar for quite some time when a Vivint salesman came to my door. He was well spoken, professional and very likable. Aaron ** emphasized that Vivint would need to inspect my roof to make sure it was in good condition for the panels before we could go forward. The inspector showed up the next day. When he came down from my roof, he came by my front door, gave me a big thumbs up and said, "your roof looks great." I was so happy. (typical sucker, huh?) The salesman came back to my home with his computer tablet and said it would be faster if we signed the lease together and then he could show me where to initial. I trusted him as a professional and since the Vivint roof inspector told me that the roof looked "great" I naturally checked the box that asked if my roof was in good condition. I had no thought that I should distrust him.

It was impossible to tell from a computer that the contract is actually a tight, well-crafted, 27 page contract that you would need an attorney to explain. After a tile fell off of the roof and broke on the walkway where the Vivint installers accessed the roof, I called the Vivint damage department. The man who came over to put a new new tile up pointed out that all of the tiles in that area were pulling out from a twisted, dry rotted board. Chris said that I need to have this roof looked at. There is visible dry rot under the eaves that run up to the peak on one side of the house (I thought it was just peeling paint from the last paint job).

While my neighbor was having her house re-roofed, one of the roofers came over. He pointed out the dry rot and cracked tiles. I have a bubble in the paint in the master bedroom, from moisture coming in from the roof, close to the area of dry rot under the eaves. I have given up on trying to communicate with Vivint and am looking at taking legal avenues. I am retired and single and feel like I have really been taken advantage of.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

Someone from Vivint Solar showed up at my door. He was good, very energetic and very positive. Their system has been operating for a month now. The set up took a while as they had to get some additional permitting done. But I'd still recommend them to others.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

A Vivint Solar rep came and told me about their program and explained it to me. He was cool, considerate and did a good job. We had panels that brought us up to 75% solar and we've had a couple of guys looked out to see if we could make some more energy by putting it up to 95%. We just turned on the system for the last part of it. In our city in North Fontana, it takes some time for them to get the formalities done, such as some paperwork and approval. Vivint did a credit check to see if we have the certain score to qualify and then everything went smoothly.

My wife was a little concerned since we were paying so much for electricity. Now, we're paying Edison, and we're paying Vivint as well. So, we're paying the same amount as what we had if we didn't have the panels. That's happened to a lot of people who have gone on with the solar. We're hoping that their program performs well as it will make my wife happy, as she's not convinced yet. Nevertheless, the guys from Vivint Solar did a superb job taking care of things, as far as the installation, saying what they were going to do and following up.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

I have to say that there has been nothing but bad service from the time that I started to current. I get nothing but wrong information over and over again. It's like all teams have no idea what they are talking about. You ask to speak with a manager they give you the workout team who then you think gives you the right information but when you call back they give you wrong information again and instead of helping you they think by repeating the information is going to work. When you ask to speak with someone above the workout team they refuse to give you to anyone else because they say they are managers. I know there is someone above them that can help. Customer service is so bad why sign up with a company who has bad service over and over again. I just want a manager above the workout team who can help.

Vivint Solar response

Hi Erica, We're sorry that you've had trouble getting your issue resolved. Can you message us some background on what you are needing help with, so we can see how we can fix your issue? Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

Sean ** took great care of us and service was great. Available 24-7. Installation was smooth and professional, in expeditious manner. Couldn’t ask for more. Excellent kudos to Sean and team! We are excited about solar and waiting only on connecting from the utility and savings.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

We were referred to Sean ** and Vivint by family, and Sean has followed up at every step. The layout looks good, and their tech came out to measure everything. Excited for our solar. We were not sure at first how easy this all could be, but we have been happy and pleasantly surprised.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

We are very happy. Sean ** has followed up thoroughly, and even sent the Vivint install manager to verify our unique situation with a custom home. So far so good! We are really looking forward to getting all the approvals for our project.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

Tyler, Vivint Solar's sales rep knocked on my door and he was great. I've only had the system in operation a little less than a month. I had talked to other companies because I was intrigued by the fact that with Vivint Solar doesn't cost me anything and I wasn't about to put any money down on a system. However, I'm upset with the fact that nobody gave me a satisfying reason why it should take 90 days to hook me up.

After the thing was on the roof and all installed, it still took over three months to get it approved for the hook-up. I got all kinds of answers from different people. They just said, "There's a lot of issues and we've got to review them all." It didn't make sense to me and I was very upset by that. I probably lost $600-$700 because the first month that I got it hooked up was the 6th of September here in Lincoln. If I had it hooked up in July, 30 days or so after, it was 100 degrees here in July and August and I would have saved probably $600 bucks.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

The Vivint Solar sales rep had a great attitude and I liked the idea of potentially saving money long-term. I've got one panel up on my roof and they're brand new. But I still have one panel on my roof not producing. An inverter went bad and I've been waiting for them to repair it since about three weeks ago. It's been a while and I invested much money into it. The local service here has been helping me out the best they can. I'm not getting any support and they didn't even know it was bad until I went online to the Vivint Solar website and found out that I was underproducing. I just want this fixed and I want this guaranteed that I have 25 years for it to hold up.

Vivint Solar response

Hi Kelly, We'd like to get your system issue sorted out as quickly as we can. Can you please send us your address, so we can look into this? Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

A friend of mine has solar panels and I heard about Vivint from him. I looked into solar energy because I wanted to save some money and the rep showed up to my house in April. He walked me through the whole thing and answered all my questions very professionally, but he never said that it was going to take from April to October. I’m a little disappointed was that it took so long. I understand that there's a whole process to go through and permits are needed, but when things got to my house, it sound like it was going to be quick like as soon as the panels were installed. Besides that, the guys who showed up in my house were very professional when they did the installation. It was clean and the panels look great.

Customer service has been great. They called me every month to give me an update and they also sent me emails explaining the whole process and what was going on. I received an email a couple of weeks ago if it’s okay to turn the panels on so the system has only been running for a few weeks. Vivint has been a great company so far and I’m happy with them. I talked to few guys about solar panels and they’re also thinking about it. They’ve been waiting on me the whole time to see if the bill is going to change.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

My initial experience with Vivint Solar, meeting Jacob who was the young salesman who represented them, was great. He was very nice and very professional. We decided we would take solar and within a day or so, he had his crew here already putting everything up. That was the first week of July, and an inspector came out, checked it all out, and said it was fine. We understood that it would take maybe 40 days before we would get the electricity and everything switched over. Toward the almost 60th day, I was getting pretty tired of it. I was wondering what was going on and I called Jacob again and he had someone contact me. I just told them to come take it out. I was tired of waiting and I thought they weren't keeping their word. I went online before I did all of this and looked at what people had to say and it was great, the salesman was great in getting it in. But getting it turned on was another thing. It took forever.

I had been told by Jacob that they had developed a Customer Service Department in January and that they were doing a lot better in handling all this type of stuff. But I guess it wasn't true because it didn't get handled correctly. I expected people to keep their word. I expected to be informed. If there was a hold up, customer service should have been on line with that and let people know without us having to call in and begging when are we going to get our panels in use.

I had also contacted someone from the Vivint office. The very nice lady dug up all the information and, somehow, things had gotten misplaced or forgotten.

I had faxed everything that they asked for. I had signed whatever paper online that they wanted me to sign within an hour of them asking it to be done. The last fax, I had a response back that the guy I was sending it to didn't receive it. Everything went through, my fax machine told me that. Nothing happened. I waited quite a few more weeks after that and then no one had any record that it was in the file. No one had found it. I sent the lady the information and she got it right away.

Two days after I spoke with Jacob and the day after I spoke with the woman, I had a call from Edison, saying that it had been switched over. We had been okay'd to do that. However, I'm unsatisfied with my experience. The inspector was great. He was always very honest and truthful with us. The men who came out and put it up were very courteous. They were so detailed in how they handled things. It ran like a clock. I really enjoyed and saw the professionalism and how they were all working, and I appreciated that greatly. However, whatever department finishes this deal didn't seem to be on track with it very well. If anyone ever calls me, I would explain the niceness of the inspector and how well the people worked in my yard, but I would definitely tell them that there's a problem getting it to be turned on.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

Since it was free, I decided to go solar. I was also told that there’s a lock price of certain cents per kilowatt and that I was going to have only one bill which is what I'll be paying Vivint Solar. It's been one month now and I'm not happy with that decision at all. When my electricity goes off through the solar at sunset, it kicks into the SMUD. So I have to pay both SMUD and Vivint. Vivint should have told me upfront that I was going to have two bills. Also, it took over two months for the city to finally approve everything, then we had to wait for the switch to come in to be able to turn it on. Summer was the time it was over with so I didn't even get the benefit for this year. Then there's no way that customers can really get a hold of anybody at Vivint. Their voicemail is constantly full and never ever do they have time to be able to answer their phones or clean up their voicemail message. It would be nice if we could call the people that helped us.

Vivint Solar response

Hi Jack, We're sorry that the billing process was not properly communicated to you. If you message us your address and the issue you are trying to get resolved, we can have the proper department reach out to you to get that resolved. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

I decided to look into solar energy services as I was saving on my electric bill. The enrollment process with Vivint Solar was easy and they walked me through some stuff. I’ve been happy with Vivint and all the work they're doing. They're very professional and so far, the experience has been really good.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

Let the buyer beware. I attempted to send an email to the idiot who called on me supposedly from this company. It was rejected. Tried their online help via email, also rejected. This company would appear to be a fraud and should not be trusted.

Vivint Solar response

Hi Terry, We're sorry you had some trouble reaching us! We'd be happy to have one of our representatives call you. Thank you for leaving us your feedback.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

Panels were installed about a year ago but not activated until March 2017. We are being billed $0.15 per KWH by Vivint but our PSEG bills have not changed. Also the PSEG bill says no electricity has been applied to our energy bank, meaning the Vivint panels are doing us no good. The Vivint engineering plan shows panels on the front of the house and on the side of the garage. No panels were ever installed on the garage so we're losing that energy.

Vivint Solar response

Hi Robert, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We want to get this worked out for you. I've sent your information to our customer service team. They will contact you to set up an appointment for one of our technicians to come out and check on your panels.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

We heard through a neighbor that Vivint Solar would lower our electric bill. Enrolling with them was very easy. The system took a while to be turned on, but I would recommend them.

Vivint Solar Company Information