3.83/5
Based on 491 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

We are committed to providing a lower-cost, environmentally conscious alternative to traditional utility generated energy. We enable our customers to access the advantages of solar energy with little to no upfront costs to them through long-term contracts that generate recurring, predictable customer payments to us. We aim to provide best-in-class customer service and deploy technology that empowers our customers to take charge of their energy future.

We offer distributed solar energy — electricity generated by a solar energy system installed at customers’ locations — to residential customers based on 20-year contracts at prices below their current utility rates. Our customers pay little to no money upfront, typically realize savings of 15% to 30% relative to utility generated electricity immediately following system interconnection to the power grid and continue to benefit from guaranteed energy prices over the term of their contracts, insulating them against unpredictable increases in utility rates.

Vivint Solar Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: April 24, 2018

1295 Vivint Solar Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 23, 2018

Our electrical bills were really high during the summer, so we decided to see if we could save a few dollars during the summer and year round. I talked to different companies and I didn't get a real good feeling about them, and then I decided to go with Vivint. We took quite a while with enrolling 'cause we had a lot of other outside issues going on, but the process wasn't bad at all. Also, the installers were very good. They got the installation done ahead of time when they came to the house and did a very nice job. And they cleaned up after themselves and it was very neat when they left. I'm very satisfied so far with going solar. We haven't hit summer yet but I'm hoping to see a drastic reduction in our electrical bill 'cause we were averaging over $400 a month. There's a lot of people in the neighborhood signed up with Vivint, and if anybody else is interested, they can sign up too.

Get expert buying tips about Solar Energy Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 22, 2018

I was gonna get solar but the previous company absolutely drove me nuts. I would have somebody at my door weekly trying to sell solar. But when I would look the company up, I’ve never heard of them before. There is so much sun in Palm Spring. It’s almost like everybody should have solar. Roland, the Vivint Solar rep, was awesome though. He was very friendly and straightforward. He gave me the answers and I felt that I could really trust him. He also told me that if the deal didn’t sound good, I could back out. I don’t like high pressure salesmen and I felt good from that. The installation experience was good too. When you do this kind of thing, you expect horror things like how guys usually drop all their supplies around. But with the Vivint guys, I found one. They were also polite and they stacked my tiles in the back exactly where I asked them. One guy even helped me put a chair in my car.

I have been quite happy with Vivint Solar. Since I’ve moved out to California, Roland has been one of the nicest reps I've ever had to deal with. When he drives down the street, he waves at me. I feel like I have a new neighbor. One thing that was really ingrained in me from Roland was, ”Pam, if you have any kind of question, I'm right here.” I’ve called him a couple of times and he was so nice. And as long as my bills keep going down, I’ll be even happier.

Original review: April 21, 2018

A wonderful red-haired guy came by here and talked to us about Vivint Solar. It sounded correct and he was so good at explaining everything. He's one of the best people I've ever met. I took pictures of the men when they were here putting things on the roof and of the van and their orange cone at the front door. And I really enjoy looking at the pictures of them doing it. So far, I love going solar. The electric bill seemed like it was down.

Original review: April 20, 2018

In 2016 we got Vivint Solar Panels installed on our roof. In August 2017, we noticed a leak from our ceiling to the floor. The ceiling is below the attic, which is below the roof the solar panels are on. We contacted Vivint Solar and they sent someone out who couldn't find a leak. It rained again and we were able to find it. They came a few times to determine a leak and “fix” it. On 10/26/17 THEIR notes they mention Vivint Solar is to blame. On 11/14/17 they said someone came and performed a “quick fix.” They even sent a 3rd party in December 2017 to look and they determined it was solar panel issues. Just recently Vivint came and looked and were unable to determine an issue because there was a squirrels nest near the base of the attic. They said once the squirrels were removed, they could come back and look.

I had the squirrels removed by a professional exterminator, and contacted Vivint on 4/9. I contacted them 2-3 more times after to no answer. Today 4/19 they contacted me to tell me squirrels are to blame and they won't be fixing my roof or ceiling. At no point during this almost year long ordeal has anyone EVER mentioned it being a possibility of squirrels. It is their fault based on THEIR NOTES!!! I'm not against solar panels. Just don't get them with Vivint. They are crooks of the worst kind. You will end up with a hole in your roof while unqualified associates tell you it's squirrels (when it wasn't).

Original review: April 20, 2018

Vivint Solar was soliciting in the neighborhood and choosing them boiled down to the information they provided me. We live in the SMUD neighborhood and we already had SMUD in our network, so we were comparing bills and going with Vivint made sense. So far, it's been pretty good. The only problem that we ran into was commissioning the system. It seemed like it dragged on forever, but once it was switched on, it was great. The technicians that came over were professional.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vivint Solar?

Original review: April 19, 2018

The installation team members were polite, respectful, honest and open about the job that was taking place throughout the day. After the installation, the team members explained everything and cleaned everything up. Looking forward to when the system is up and open.

Original review: April 18, 2018

My son had been looking into solar panels and I thought it’d very good to have something that'd help the environment. I signed up with Vivint Solar and I’m pretty satisfied with my decision at this point. Enrolling with them was very easy and things went very well. Everybody was on point on what they wanted to tell me and how I needed to proceed. The whole process went smoothly and their people informed me about what was going on. They got my number and they called me for updates. Now, my bills are a little cheaper. I'd be handing out Vivint Solar's cards to those who are looking to help the environment and save some money.

Original review: April 17, 2018

So far, I've had no problems with Vivint and I'm satisfied. Enrolling was easy and their customer service was very pleasant, though there was a time when nobody got back to me. I'd make phone calls and no one would call back. For awhile, I though it wasn't even going to happen. It took about six months and some talking to have it installed.

Original review: April 17, 2018

Vivint customer service department have to be hands down, the worst experience that I have ever experienced in my entire life! At best they absolutely horrendous. After 4 days and an uncountable amount of times on the phone with multiple people. To which I was either transferred multiple times or put on a ridiculous extended hold. My issue have yet to be resolved. I even asked to speak to a manager, and was totally ignored. UGHHH.

Original review: April 16, 2018

Understand the way agent understand the system, Sean ** is a cool guy and the best sales guy I ever met. The surveyor and the installer of the system is very knowledgeable and did their best which made us so happy.

Original review: April 16, 2018

The staff were very pleasant but did damage to our fence and didn't tell us. We saw the damage right after they left. We wouldn't have been mad if they told us but since they didn't, it made it seem like they were hiding it from us.

Original review: April 16, 2018

The Vivint Solar guys came into my store and I talked to them. I told them that we were interested in doing solar in the house because the electric bill has been really high and we wanted to see what plans they have. I'm satisfied to go solar, but I'm not satisfied to deal with Vivint. In the beginning, they were great, answered questions, and did whatever needed to be done. But as soon as the system got put up, nobody wants to talk to me.

When we met with the salesperson, we asked him what the monthly payment would be and he told me it would be $145 a month then it'd probably go up in a year or so. But since we've had it turned on, it's gone up every single month. And we found out that we're being charged for how much the panels produce. I'm producing 1,045 kilowatts a month right now and I'm getting charged for that, which I don't understand at all. I live in a high desert and we don't get that much rain and clouds, so I have a feeling my solar's going to be passing up what my electric bill was, because it is right now. So it started off at $142 and now it's at $165. Also, we never got a copy of the contract when they first came out. I finally got a copy from them emailed to me and what it says is a 20-year contract.

I talked to somebody yesterday because I sent them a check for the payment, and then I told them that it needs to be somebody higher up so we can get the issue taken care of. But the representative said, "There's nobody higher than me." So I told the rep that I needed to get a hold of our salesperson. But I got, "We can't do that." Everything's a "No." So at this point in time, I'm filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Original review: April 16, 2018

Your Staff are very efficient, and professional. I’ve enjoyed the whole experience. I was walk through the process step-by-step, and all of my questions were answered along the way. I have already contacted several of my friends and family to talk to them about the possibility of attaining your services.

Original review: April 15, 2018

The first time the Vivint Solar guy came, he never finished. We signed all the paperwork, but he never came back. However, John was great. He came to our door and asked about it. And I said, “We had him here and I showed him the sign that was still in the backyard.” The installation of the solar panels was good and they did a nice job. The people were very nice. I have already recommended them.

Vivint Solar response

Thank you for leaving us your feedback, Mary! We’re happy to hear that John did a great job. We appreciate your business.

Original review: April 14, 2018

I am trying to refinance my home due to high medical bills and just found out that Vivint has put a lien on my home and was told by the finance company that I cannot be refinanced with this lien which means I will more than likely lose my home. I'm 78 and my husband is 83.

Vivint Solar response

Hi Doris, We're sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please send your address to online-reviews@vivintsolar.com so we can look further into your account. As soon as you do we'll address these concerns promptly. Thank you for the review.

Original review: April 14, 2018

A salesman from Vivint, Jeff, came by the house and he sold us on the solar panel. The enrollment process was pretty simple. The reps told us about the product and then they had us sign. It took a few months to get the solar going because they had to be approved by the light company and they had to do a lot of stuff before we could get to them. But the reps have been very helpful and they provide whatever information I need. We’ve only had the solar panel for a short period of time and so far, it's okay. I got a bill with a negative $5 this month and it was a surprise. That was the first time I’d seen that so if it keeps up, it’s great.

Original review: April 13, 2018

I've been with Vivint for several years and I found out about Vivint Solar from them. Then a guy came to our house and talked to us about it and we decided to take it. He was a really nice guy and very professional. I've decided to get their service because I thought I'd save money. So far, my experience has been good but I will know more this summer when there will be more sun. Still, I'd tell my friends that I had a good experience with Vivint Solar.

Original review: April 12, 2018

Everything went fine with Vivint Solar until they talked to me into having the last 12 panels put up. And after that, it was a nightmare. It took months for it to get straightened out. They showed me what it was going to look like and I asked why there was PVC pipe all over the side of my house. It looked disgusting. I said something about it and they said that the people at Vivint should have shown me the diagram. I said that I never had it and, in fact, I never really wanted the other 12 units put up. I had 16 from another company in LA where I first started with and then I went with Vivint and I got almost 30 panels, although I really didn’t need them.

Vivint Solar talked to me into it saying that if I overproduced, Edison will owe me money. So, I went in and I let them go ahead and do it. However, it took forever. I thought about the degree and I told them to come and take the darn things out. And if they did that, they were going to charge me for all of the other stuff, and I was not very happy with them. Now, I’ve got two bills coming from Vivint in a month because they couldn’t hook it up to the original ones that I had put in by them. Edison wouldn’t allow it and they had to have a separate unit. I am not very happy at all. I was with the first and got my security through Vivint, which I thought I was really happy. And once I got the last 12 units, I was not happy at all.

I finally called Edison a couple of weeks ago just to get straightened out. I’ve overproduced, so I got credit in there. And I can draw it out in the check or I can leave it there and it pays my monthly even though the bills are small and they’ll draw from that to the bill so I don’t owe it as anything. That part was correct, but Vivint misinterpreted it for me to begin with. I really didn’t need them and I’m not happy with the looks because I’ve got all these things from the side of my house and as people drive down the street, they see it, so I haven’t got very good things to say about them.

I started with them way before there was anybody around here that much and the accountant told me that I got a credit back. Because of the way things are working with my account right now, after my husband passed away, we’re building some property and I had credit because I took such a loss on it, but I couldn’t use any credit from the government. So, I told them when they first started that I wasn’t interested in buying them after all because I couldn’t work out all that money. They came back and they were just starting a project with where I could lease some, so that’s what I ended up doing because I didn’t have to come up with money ahead of time. I get billed now for the amount of usage I used, so it’s confusing.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I have been with Vivint Solar for almost 2 years now. Everything has been fine except now. On March 9, 2018 I received my monthly bill and was shocked by the amount. They stated I owed $484.91 which would be charged to my credit card on March 20, 2018. I immediately contacted Vivint Solar's customer service to see what happened that this was obviously a mistake. I was advised that it sure looks like it was and they would review my account and get back me in a day. After a few days of not hearing from someone I called again and was told they were still working on the problem and would give me a callback. After not hearing from them in a week I called back and was told the person I was talking to was new and someone else is working on my account and they would expedite it and they would call me back immediately.

Again no word from anyone so I had to call back again and this point I was told there was nothing they would do to correct this as there was a miscommunication with their system and ours and that we were not charged probably for the few months prior so we owed that amount. After going back to my account since being with Vivint Solar there should be no discrepancies. My bills from Vivint Solar in the months of 12/7/17 was $69.55; 1/18/18 was $54.79; 2/6/18 was $66.95; and 3/7/18 was $484.91. The year prior my bills were 12/7/16 was $90.70; 1/8/17 was $73.45; 2/7/17 was $80.53 and 3/7/17 was $77.13. How did they come up with the $484.91? They did not give a correct explanation; any proof, etc. I told them not to charge my credit card and they did anyways.

I am very upset with this company and would not refer them to anyone. I am in the process of contacting an attorney and/or other avenues to have Vivint Solar investigated. I work for a law firm and have access to free legal advice. If anyone else is reading this and is having the same problem, please let me know by emailing me at **. Maybe we can get a class action suit started.

Vivint Solar response

Hi Lydia, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention and we are sorry to hear about your negative experience. We see that you are currently working with a specialist in regard to your concerns, thank you for leaving your feedback.

Original review: April 8, 2018

My brother-in-law had Vivint Solar and I was trying to stay current so I looked into it. The solar panels were turned on the 1st of February and I’m satisfied with my decision to go solar.

Vivint Solar response

Thank you for leaving us your feedback, David! We’re happy to hear that we did a great job. We appreciate your business.

Original review: April 7, 2018

My daughter is very into the environment and so I said we'd see what we'd find. Then about the next day, someone from Vivint Solar came by around our neighborhood. A neighbor down the street had also installed it a few months prior. I have another friend who also has the panels and he's had it for a couple of years. They have a pool so he got two sets of panels, one that heats the pool and then the other one for his home. Customer service is very good and everything seems fine. Vivint had to come out twice but that was something they did with the panels. And then someone came out from the county and they needed something else grounded. Everything else went very smoothly. So far, I'm very satisfied.

Vivint Solar response

Thank you for leaving your feedback, Yolanda! We love hearing that you've had a positive experience with us. Thank you for choosing us to go solar!

Original review: April 6, 2018

The cost of electricity was getting higher and I was on a fixed income. I heard about Vivint Solar when their salesman was in the area after having installed on my neighbor's house, and I'm very satisfied going with them. Enrolling was straightforward and Josh the sales rep was right on top of it. He handled the questions I had. My only complaint was I had problems with corporate and I had to reschedule one time. They were really very rude to me. They told me that it would be impossible to get me another day and that I needed to just let the neighbor sign my contract. I wasn't letting the neighbor sign the 20-year contract, so I just cancelled everything and I hung up.

I called Josh and he said, "Let me see what I can do for you." And from that point on, he was my only contact and everybody was absolutely wonderful. Everybody who has ever come to the house has been polite and fantastic for answering my questions. It's a little hard to tell because of the season we're in right now, but my bill appears to be down from what I can see. I would definitely recommend Vivint, and I already have.

Original review: April 5, 2018

No customer service. Took 1 year to get the system fixed. Now they don't want to return over payment. Roof leaking. Major electronic products destroyed from failed installation. Violated no soliciting law.

Original review: April 5, 2018

I was with another solar company and they went out of business. My sales guy from that company was hired by Vivint, and he contacted me and I pursued with him. But I didn't have any solar until I got Vivint. I was looking at solar as a way to offset costs for the house and they have told me that it was going to save me money every month. And everybody at Vivint has been great. The staff was friendly and even the installers were fine. I've had no issues so far with the installation and it's been a good experience as far as customer service goes. It took a little while to get it turned on once it was put up, but that was normal bureaucracy stuff. So far, so good. Now, solar looks good on the house and it's definitely developing power.

Original review: April 4, 2018

I had such a bad experience prior to going with Vivint Solar. I had already been through the process of trying to get solar with another company and it didn’t work out because they didn’t really understand even how the system works, how you pay for it and what happens with the extra. There's a lot to it but the person had told me a lot of things that didn’t sound right. So I started basically educating myself and when this Vivint Solar rep came, I already was very knowledgeable about it. He was nice to me too. He didn’t sit there and try to tell me that he knew everything about it but he would get me whatever answers I needed.

First, they would come out and do some type of shade assessment on your roof to see if you even qualify. Then if you qualify, you would fill out an application and they would check your credit to see if you're a good candidate. If you want to move forward, they would do a design and send you what the panel is going to look like on your roof and what they're going to produce. After that, they would start the process by getting permits in the town for electrical and structural. Then they would come out and assess your roof to see if it can handle the load. With mine, they came in and did some reinforcing on my roof and my attic as was recommended by the building inspector and then they started the process of installing.

I read some not so good reviews after I had signed up, but I haven't experienced any of it and I'm saving money. My system went live at the end of January and I had a very small bill with National Grid in February. I had no bill already in March so my system is overproducing. Right now, I already have credits with the National Grid and I'm only on my second month. Vivint has been nothing but great. Everything that they promised me, they delivered on.

The system size is important because you pay for everything that it produces. The last company tried to put a system in a house that was twice as big as what I needed, which would have worked out great for them. I would’ve had plenty of extra electricity sitting in the bank but I would never get to use it. You have to really analyze your 12 months' worth of bills and look to see what you use and then you will know yourself when they design your system whether it's the right size. It really is the kind of thing that the consumer has to educate themselves on because the solar companies are not very good at explaining the overages and the underage.

That’s probably where a lot of the complaints came from. If your expectations are correct from the beginning and then the company delivers what they say they're going to deliver, it shouldn’t be a bad experience. I'm very pleased with every part of Vivint's service, including their customer service. Every single time I've called them, I've gotten somebody right away. They’ve answered my questions and they’ve been as good as, if not better than, a lot of the utility companies. So I've been pleasantly surprised.

Original review: April 3, 2018

Typically I turn away solicitors at my door but something about Matt’s approach made me stop and I gave him a few minutes to explain how the power purchase plan works. The system hasn’t been turned on yet but I trust that everything will work as advertised. The only concern I have is the added complication transferring the contract over to a potential home buyer when that time comes. Matt did a great job keeping us informed of each step in the process.

Vivint Solar response

Thomas, thank you for taking the time for leaving us a review. We are happy to hear Matt is doing a wonderful job.

Original review: April 3, 2018

Everything that the Vivint Solar salesman told me was not what came out in the end. I'm extremely upset about this 20-year contract that was never explained to me. Then when I called, the girl said, "Well, you signed the paperwork." But what happened was that every time he came over, he had the papers ready for me to sign and there was never a discussion about 20 years. I would have never ever signed such a thing because I'm not planning to be in my house for 20 years. I'm only planning to be there 10 more years.

Also, when he came to the house, his first line was different from all the other salesmen. He introduced himself and said that SMUD has a program so I was misled to think that this was from SMUD, not from Vivint Solar. He told me that I was gonna create my own electricity, then the extra goes back to SMUD. I never realized that I would ever owe Vivint a nickel because I thought it was a SMUD program through the government and it was all gonna be covered. All I kept going back to was that I was not gonna owe anything, that I would not pay anything and that I was not gonna have a monthly charge. He said, "Right now, no. No, no, no." Then when he was almost done, he asked me for a check and he said it was just for their records so I gave him this voided check. There were also a bunch of issues and my system took way longer than everybody else's. The process started around May of last year and it didn't go live until two months ago.

Original review: April 2, 2018

It was my first experience getting into solar and there were a couple of other people that were interested in getting our business, but I decided to go with Vivint Solar. Richard got in touched with me. He's a local rep, and we moved forward with it. Probably the only downside that I have with it was in conjunction with working with this outfit called Power Construction. They were very, very pricey on their rooves. I'm in the construction end of it, so I'm kind of familiar with it. And I know Vivint probably get a little kickback on the roofing, but we put a 50-year roof on and it was very expensive. If I was to do it again, I could find a roofer that would do it considerably cheaper. And I wasn’t all that satisfied with Power as far their cleanup. I had to run around and clean out my gutters. I shouldn't have had to, not at $12,000. But I went with the program and everybody got their fair share.

The experience so far has been very good. It's been short term, so we're waiting for summer so we can really get some good payback. It didn’t go online until October or November, but we have a seen a reduction in cost as far as electrical energy. And it would have been nice if they’ve been able to maybe throw a couple of extra panels up there, but it is what it is and I think that everything, in all due respect, will work out fine. I contact Richard every now and then just to say, “Hi.” And he would call me. Richard was very good in answering questions and coordination of everything. I go online and look at the bar graphs that come up just to see what we're producing, just out of curiosity. I'd recommend them.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: March 30, 2018

I've had Vivint Solar for 2 years now and just received a "True Up" bill from Southern California Edison (SCE) for $692 and was blown away. I immediately called Vivint and requested an explanation. After numerous promises that I would be called back that never happened. I requested a supervisor to help me. She made several promises to return my phones calls but was inconsistent as well. She asked that I send her 2 years of SCE statements (which I immediately did) and they would review it for compensation purposes. Come to find out that a large portion of my solar panels had not been working for almost 1 year. However I continue to pay Vivint each month at about the same normal rate.

They would only offer me a $120 credit towards the issue. The service department came by this morning and stated, "This is a much larger problem than we realized" and that they'd have to reschedule. It's very obvious at this point that Vivint does not care about me or my situation. They only care about getting rid of me as a problem. Unbelievable!

Vivint Solar response

Thank you for informing us of your situation. We have created a case and an Specialist reached out to you today. We will continue to work with you to help resolve your complaint.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: March 29, 2018

Just ANOTHER victim here... I've been dealing with this GARBAGE company for 2 years now and still no resolve. April 2016, Immediately after install my lights flashed on and off and flickered. I was told by a Vivint electrician that I needed to get my electrical panel replaced after he came several times to fix the flashing lights and could not fix the problem. He also stated Vivint would pay for the replacement of the electrical panel and the sales guy also told me the same thing. But did that happen?? Sure didn't!! Oh wait this is the best part... So it's Feb 2017. I replace my electrical panel and my electrician opens up the wall and OMG!!

Guess why my lights were flashing and flickering?? It's because the installers put a big hole in my wall from the outside and mangled a wire with their drill. Imagine that!! They decided to covered it up with a little piece of tape then covered the hole with a big blob of plaster and a bunch of little sticks and rocks like they were trying to start a campfire. Well it's a good thing my house didn't burn down!!! Don't you think Vivint??! Oh but that doesn't matter because you guys didn't do it. It's not your problem. Then comes June... Oh yeah here it comes, a big bill from PGE for over $3000. For a whole year your system was never working and it's my fault? Must be because you didn't have anything to do with that either.

If I didn't have solar panels I wouldn't have been paying that much. MORE LIES!!! How much was I told I was going to be paying if I signed up with such an awesome solar company?? Hmmm I wonder... It must have been $3000... Oh no wait it was $100 a month. So how much did I have to pay when I was told I didn't have to pay anything to have solar panels installed?? A LOT!! Believe me there's a lot more to add to this disgusting review and if you're thinking about getting solar DON'T GET VIVINT!!! STAY AWAY!!! DON'T ANSWER THE DOOR!!! They'll ruin 20 years of your life.

Vivint Solar response

Stacey, we’re sorry for any frustrations or inconvenience you have experienced. We would like to take a further look at this issue. Please email us your address or service number to online-reviews@vivintsolar.com so that we can locate your account to further assist you.

Vivint Solar expert review by Zachary Shahan

The #2 residential solar installer in the United States, Vivint Solar is a public solar company that launched in 2011.

• Combined services: Vivint offers various home services such as security and automation systems, so you can bundle solar with these products through Vivint at the same time.

• Customer acquisition and installation efficiency: Vivint Solar is reportedly very efficient when it comes to customer acquisition, allowing it to theoretically offer customers lower prices than its competitors.

• Solar panel flexibility: Vivint Solar isn’t tied to any particular solar panel provider, so it’s able to adapt to changes in the market and provide customers with a wide variety of options.

• Financing model: Vivint Solar's most popular financing option is their PPA structure.

• Best for: homeowners, small and large businesses, government agencies and nonprofits, leasing or PPA customers and solar beginners.

Profile picture of Zachary Shahan
Zachary Shahan

Solar Energy Contributing Editor

Zachary Shahan is the director of CleanTechnica, and his key areas of focus are solar energy and electric vehicles. He has been referenced or interviewed by essentially every major media organization as a recognized global thought leader on solar energy.

Vivint Solar Company Information