Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.96/5

Walgreens Pharmacy Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walgreens Pharmacy?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walgreens Pharmacy?

Original review: Sept. 26, 2020

I'd like to commend and recognize BETTY at Walgreens Pharmacy on S. Lake Ave, Pasadena, CA. She's provides outstanding, personalized service in a fast-paced environment. She's very busy filling prescriptions yet takes time to explain drugs to patients. She's a knowledgeable medical professional and should be given a raise for her hard work!! Today I got a flu shot from her. She was giving shots ON TOP OF filling prescriptions and consulting with patients!! SHE'S ALSO FRIENDLY AND WARM!!

Original review: April 24, 2020

The staff at 14950 Clayton Road, St Louis County, MO. We have been using this store for almost 4 years and have various needs. The pharmacy has been excellent at guidance and assistance. ** and ** and ** have assisted And they are the best. This store and its staff have been exceptional. Thank you.

Get buying tips about Online Pharmacies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 24, 2020

I had my medicine transferred to Walgreens because I'm High Risk and they did it all! My fault I hadn't activated my credit card. They helped my several times. I had brain surgery. I take little time to order. They're awesome! Give em a 10 If I could.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

Walgreens creates a pleasant environment. You don’t have to walk across large parking lots and dodge cars and search for spaces before you can get into the store. They have a place that’s laid back where you can pick up your medicine, a few groceries, some toiletries, your developed photos and a birthday card for a family member with relatively no hassle. I just love the convenience and overall feel of the store. Love the smiling workers too. The prices are always fair and competitive and they have a pretty good rewards program for repeat customers. Just a pleasant place to go to get a lot done in one stop.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I was at this Walgreens this morning and in pain from arthritis and a nicely dressed gentleman who was a representative for that Walgreens asked me if he could help me. I said yes if he could find a second one of a item that only had one on the shelf. He went and found the second item for me and brought it to me. I was asked if he do do anything else for me? I then overheard him asking another customer what he could do for that customer. So friendly and helpful. The cashier was also so nice and friendly. Great customer service and care shown. Awesome store employees.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

Too expensive! $400 for 90 pills refused Pfizer Pathways program. St Louis Hills Pharmacy $50.57 for same Rx with Pfizer Pathways program.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

Walgreens always has a clean display of items and their pharmacists are very helpful. It's a pleasure to walk in and see a smiling face when you walk into an establishment.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

The pharmacy employees are very helpful and considerate. I only had one experience when I was shorted 30 day of a 90 day prescription. They researched it right away and gave me my meds within hours.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

Walgreens makes sure that my prescriptions are on time. They also check that all my medications will work well together. They are fantastic!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

Walgreens is always very convenient with pharmacy drive thru and reliable with rx updates when they are ready. Pharmacists are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Walgreens Pharmacy author review by ConsumerAffairs

Walgreens Pharmacy is a widely-known provider of pharmaceutical services across North America. Walgreens’ online pharmacy is a quick, convenient way to get prescriptions refilled. Prescriptions can be delivered to a specific store and managed from anywhere with an Internet connection. Consumers can set up an account and manage their health from an online dashboard.

• Prescription refills: Consumers can refill prescriptions online using their online account or by checking out as a guest. Guest checkouts allow for multiple prescriptions to be refilled at once with a prescription number and an email address. Consumers can also refill prescriptions via email and text message.

• Medicare Part D: Consumers using Medicare Part D can check online for a full list of providers that use the Part D savings plans. Walgreens offers zero dollar copays on tier one, generic prescriptions on selected plans. Medicare Part D members also receive drug plan options such as personalized drug plan advice.

• Medicare Part B: Medicare Part B is a Medicare plan that caters to diabetes customers and does not come with a prescription plan. Walgreens offers zero dollar out-of-pocket costs, 90-day prescriptions refills, 24/7 access to a pharmacist and same day availability for Medicare Part B customers.

• Specialty pharmacy: Customers who require specialty medication for long-term treatment plans can enroll with Walgreens' specialty pharmacy. This accredited division of Walgreens Pharmacy will ensure drugs are delivered with care based on their storage requirements. The specialty pharmacy can manage customers' prescription refill schedules, help find financial assistance and explore customers' benefit options.

• Mobile app: Consumers can manage their health from Walgreens' mobile app. They can set pill reminders, keep track of prescriptions, schedule refills and earn rewards points from their mobile device.

• Accreditation: Walgreens specialty pharmacy is accredited by the URAC and the ACHC.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team