1.14/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

1566 Walgreens Pharmacy Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I recently changed insurance and had to transfer meds to Walgreens. They filled my correct insulin but gave me the wrong syringes and needles. When I returned them they said well they were filled offsite and they recently went from filling 400 to 700 prescriptions a day and don’t have enough staff. Like that makes it ok?

Next they entered my migraine medicine as 9 pills every 9 days instead of the correct amount of 9 pills in 1 month. They argued with me when I tried to get them to fix it. They even told me I could take 5 pills in 24 hours. I told them this could be deadly. They showed me the Rx which said 5 mg NOT 5 pills. They said they couldn’t fix it in the computer, it has to go to corporate. Of course they were closed. I have been an RN for over 40 years and never experienced such incompetence. I think it is dangerous to fill meds there.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I winter in Lakeland Florida. I've never had a problem using another branch of Walgreens, on Kathleen. Since I have lupus and cerebellar ataxia, I have a number of scripts to stay on top of. I submitted one refill electronically on a Tuesday. Receive a text it was ready to pick up. On Wednesday they said, no would be ready after 4 pm. Returned Thursday and they said I didnt have any refills. Went home and printed the Walgreens site indicating that I had 5 refills. Returned and as worker stared at his computer screen confused and uncommunicative, chatted with another worker who then said we'll have to call that doctor and quizzed me why the doctor's name was 'different' which I explained was the Physician's Assistant (guess they don't like those in Florida). Pharmacist comes over and indicates they'll have to fax the doctor. By now the doctor's office is closed and they've sat on it for 4 days. Meanwhile I'm out of my script and will be feeling it physically.

In retrospect, I think they perceived me as a 'drug abuser'. No eye contact. Poor body language. Lack of customer service skills As an ataxian with less than perfect body presentation, why am I placed on the defensive? Why are my doctors scripts not treated with more respect? I told the pharmacist they were not encouraging trust. I asked what was really going on here, with no response on their part.

Get expert buying tips about Online Pharmacies delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I have been at the pharmacy for 4 years. One Pharmacist is excellent (a young man, glasses) and always "fixes" the other staff members mistakes. My wife dropped of a prescription in a Walgreens in Puerto Rico. and I pick it up at the above Walgreens. Been doing it for 4 years. Lately, staff members are making mistakes after mistakes. The young man called on 1/9 that my prescription was approved, but only had 20 out of 120 pills. He would have the full quantity the next day. So I indicated would go the next day.

The next day I started receiving messages from this Walgreens that the prescription was declined by plan, reason: "too soon to refill". This was not a refill, but an original prescription without refills. My wife calls plan and was told that the prescription was approved on 1/9 and re-submitted by the Walgreens #5902 again on 1/10. And rejected. My wife was given a phone # and claim # to call.

I called Walgreens to give the phone and claim #. A lady called Veenum told me that she had she had been a pharmacist for 21 years and "do not tell me how to do my job". I guess somehow should tell her how to do her job right. Attitude. I am out of pill and no idea when I will get this prescription filled. I am getting my pills and never returning to this store anymore. Regards.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I went to pick up a vial of my testosterone at the Walgreens Pharmacy in Milton, Washington. After we waited for a little while, the pharmacists told me I shouldn't have run out of testosterone yet, which I had not but had approximately 2 doses left of. I live in a different city and wanted to pick it up early so I didn't have to come back, which I've never had an issue with before, because my doctor wrote me a prescription with two refills on it on purpose, since she was aware of my situation.

Rather than explaining, this so called "policy", on a "controlled substance", the pharmacist, whose name was DARRIN, was incredibly condescending and unkind. When we continued to ask questions of him and try to figure something out, he threw a fit and refused to offer help or solutions, telling me that my reason for coming early, was not a good enough "excuse". In the past, I have had transphobic and rude pharmacists, but every time we were able to find a solution, so that I could get my prescription. I would not want any trans people to have to deal with this pharmacist or any of the other rude pharmacists who work at this Walgreens, because I have always walked away feeling frustrated and upset in my interactions, whether I received my prescription or not.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

Total store screw up but mostly pharmacy. Store steals my rewards. Rude people. Don't understand English. Argue constantly about scripts and they have been wrong 100%. Yell at me when they messed up my blood pressure meds. Time to find another pharmacy!! Overall between the store and pharmacy you can and will be disappointed!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walgreens Pharmacy?

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

Recently switched insurance to get access to Walgreens which I considered a better option than Walmart. My doctor sends three prescriptions at 1 pm and pharmacy said would be available at 5 pm. Went to pick up at 6 pm, told would be 15 min, went to buy groceries, came back at 7:15 pm, told would be 15 min because they had lost a class 2 prescription and were looking for it. I said I would come the next day. I came back at 11 am and was told 15 min, pharmacist miraculously handed me my meds 30 seconds later when I asked for the corporate complaint number. This is just the latest example of ineptitude in the last 3 months. I wish I had stayed with Walmart, the only issue with them was sometimes having to wait in line.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

Poor inventory, terrible hours and no backup when someone doesn’t show up. I have been having problems for months. Yesterday my wife left the hospital. Walgreens screwed around with her prescriptions. When I called they said I had to wait until Monday 2 and a half days for her heart medication. I had to go to another store to get a partial prescription and it goes on and on. STORE IS ON 228 PA. MARS PA.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

Today I was told by a Walgreens pharmacist that "maybe I need a new insurance company" ~ when my insurance company confirmed they would pay (and honor my doctor's prescription for a 90 day supply) but Walgreens REFUSED ~ claiming they would be committing "insurance fraud" by dispensing in accordance with my doctor's orders. By the way - they'd happily sell me the item retail... Not a controlled substance, items available without a prescription BUT "if I want my insurance company to pay" then they are going to continue to dispense a 25 day supply only, in spite of my doctor's prescription OR my own necessity! The insurance companies are bad enough with their cost controls overriding doctor's orders~now the pharmacy police are out of control! And who said it wasn't all about the money???

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

Good evening, I had a refill of a prescription. I have filled there on a regular basis. My insurance and I paid the amount due for the prescription. I received a notification on my phone “prescription is ready for pickup”. I go to the pharmacy to pick up my prescription and I’m refused and told by pharmacy technician to come back in 6 days to pick it up. This prescription refill is NOT a “controlled substance”, and my Expresspay account paid the balance due, and yet I can’t pick it up? Is that “stealing”?

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

Bought dip that tasted like death. At home saw expired in Oct 2018 and it’s now Jan 2019. You never leave milk, sour cream out that long yet store also has in cooler spoiled milk. Asking for refund not points offered for more profit for them as they kill peeps.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

I have had nothing but trouble from the Walgreens in Elizabethton, TN AND Johnson City, TN. I've bounced back and forth between these two Walgreens’ locations for months now for my son’s three medication. Most of the time, Elizabethton location will have one, but not the others. Or will have the others but not one. Same with the Johnson City location. Causing me to have to drive to TWO different pharmacies 20 minutes apart to be able to get all of his prescriptions.

The past few days have been the last straw with them. I dropped his prescriptions off Monday at about 1 o'clock, and said we'd be back about 6 to pick them up. She said, "Okay, no problem!" (The sign on the drive thru window said they were open until 10 on New Year’s Eve.) I thought, great! Plenty of time! WRONG! We had pulled up to the window at 6:30 pm and they were CLOSED! The store part was still open, but the pharmacy was CLOSED! I was SO ANGRY! My son cannot go without his medication and the Walgreens that had his prescription was CLOSED and wouldn't open until WEDNESDAY! TWO DAYS WITHOUT HIS MEDICINE! We couldn't just call and have it transferred because it is a narcotic and requires a paper copy which I COULDN'T GET.

My husband went first thing this morning to pick it up and they only had ONE ready, saying the other couldn't be filled until the afternoon. The afternoon came and went and we called about 7 and they STILL DIDN’T HAVE IT READY. Going on three days without proper medicine. My husband asked why they closed early while he was there and the girl said, "Oh, the manager decided to close earlier." EXCUSE ME??? You have people to DEPEND on you to be open when YOU SAY YOU'LL BE OPEN and you decide that it is perfectly okay with no real warning to just LEAVE EARLY??? I am so stressed out because my child could go into a seizure if he goes cold turkey off these meds. I will be filing a formal complaint against the manager of this location and I will no longer do business there and will be suing them if my child has any type of reaction because of their negligence at doing their JOB! Absolutely appalling!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

I went into the store to purchase cigarettes and pick up a photo order. When getting to the cash register, I asked the cashier for a pack of cigarettes and the cashier asked me for ID. I have been a customer in this particular store for over 9 years, and in all that time have never once been asked for ID except to pick up a prescription order. Instead of explaining the change in store policy the cashier called the assistant store manager over. He asked what the issue was... It was explained and he went on to explain that I would need my ID to purchase cigarettes and there had been a change in store policy.

Needless to say I did get annoyed, but not because of the cigarettes. Because of the way the manager was speaking to me. He was speaking to me like I was not capable of understanding that there was a change in store policy and all customers needed to provide ID for purchasing tobacco products. And not only was he speaking to me like I was an idiot, he did it in front of several other customers in the store, causing me embarrassment. Apparently this store manager needs a lesson in customer service and how to speak to people. Walgreens has lost a loyal customer. I will be taking my prescriptions and other business to another pharmacy for now on!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

Walgreens failed to list the milligrams of the drugs listed on my prescription bottle and failed to list it in the printed prescription information. I had to call the pharmacy to find out. All the other information about common uses, how to use, cautions, adverse effects, overdose, side effects are listed, but no milligrams. I think Walgreens is not only careless but also incompetent in not informing patients the amount of drugs they are taking. If you don't have the milligrams listed on your medication bottle, I urge you to complain to the company. We have a right to know the milligram strength of our medications.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I recently had my meds transferred to a Walgreens from Rite Aid after they took over the Aid pharmacies in my area. The Rite Aid store then closed down. I had to then go to the actual Walgreens store On Sunset Blvd in Steubenville, OH. It only took 2 months for them to screw up my refill for **. ** comes in a box and holds two syringes, to be injected every other week. They did not have it on hand but had to order it. I was supposed to get a 90 day supply, 3 boxes. I received ONE box on 9/28/2018, ONE more on 10/3/2018.

When I returned on 10/23/2018, to pick up the final box, they told me that I had received all 3 boxes already. I knew that I still had one box at home in the refrigerator, so I double checked. Sure enough, just one. Which means I DID NOT receive the 3rd box. I let them know and it has been a nightmare ever since. They refuse to give me the 3rd box, saying their video records confirm that the pharmacist put 2 boxes in my bag. I filed a complaint and have talked to at least 8 people in the complaint dept, with still no resolution. I filed my complaint on Oct 29th and it took them until Dec to actually investigate my complaint.

Still refusing to give me my meds. I did contact my insurance co to let them know that they paid $ 5000 for a medication I did not receive. I am hoping that they will charge Walgreens with ins fraud. If I had self paid for this medication, I would be suing them in civil court for that money. I am so disgusted by their refusal to resolve this. They are treating me like a liar, almost saying that I either lost it or misplaced it. I know that their staff made a $5000 mistake and they are doing everything they can to save their own hides, even tampering with the video, to make it look like I received the **. There is so much more to this story, but I will stop here. Just happy to be able to share this. It has been a very draining experience. Needless to say, I have transferred ALL of my medications to another pharmacy. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

I bought some items that totaled $161.90. I wrote a check on Bank of America where the balance is in the thousands. Walgreens rejected my check telling me it was refused by the bank. I called the bank and they said Walgreens never submitted the check to the bank. They use a 3rd party company to convert the check to digital currency. The 3rd party is the one who refused the check for some unknown reason. I went to Fry's and did the same check and had absolutely no problem. I was also spending $16,000 per year on prescription drugs until my insurance company dropped Walgreens as a supplier. Walgreens never said anything to me about it but instead tried to charge me full price (no insurance) for my drugs. They are convenient but for now that's where it ends. We've now switched everything to Fry's. Get your act together Walgreens or you'll start looking like Sears.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

My local Rite Aid has just switched to a Walgreens, and since then, they have replaced all the experienced pharmacists with people who have no idea what they are doing. They are denying me my medicine because their new computer system can't tell when I last picked it up, even though I desperately need my medicine. Also, when I had my doctors send new prescriptions, the pharmacy somehow lost the prescription for the needles and other parts that come with that medicine. My friend also received over twice the number of pills as they were supposed to, leading to confusion in whether they have taken their dose for the day. I miss Rite Aid, and it's clear these Walgreens technicians are not being treated well. I will be switching to a new pharmacy.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Management in this store is terrible. I’ve seen the way they talk to their employees. They should consider firing the manager Kathy and get a new manager in that will treat the employees with respect. The store is dirty and it has a lot of out dates in it. Disgusting! This store is located in New Britain CT.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I come to Walgreens in Tampa, Florida on 22nd and Hillsborough with my 4 daughters and we were followed around the store like common criminals. Just because you see a group of ** people walking in a store together doesn't mean that we are all criminals. I will no longer shop for convenience. So upset, disgusted, and disappointed.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

Told not regular customer of their store (Walgreens 11430 Beach Blvd Jacksonville Fl # 5129) and shots are reserved (that are in stock) for their regular customers - which I am a regular customer of Walgreens just not that store. Pharmacist shook writing pads at me saying, "These people are on the “list” and they will get first." Listed full details on Yelp - horrible experience from beginning to end.

Got email from asst mgr today saying he was advised my experience was not what I expected and to contact him so they could address any training issues that may need to be addressed. Really?? Told she could not find me in system on phone. When I arrived I asked her to pull up my records and she tried to avoid at all cost but I insisted and it pulled my records right up. Said she could not get through on phone to my regular store - I called from cell phone. They picked right up. Called customer service. They asked me to ask her for store number. She would not tell me. Instead shoved biz card at me. The customer service could look up from address. Told me she called people on “list” to come in for their shots and I asked if they were coming tonight - 20 before closing - she would not answer. Just kept saying they were being held for people not there.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

I recently relocated to the Summerville/Charleston area and have never been treated so poorly by pharmacy staff in my entire life. Not only are they judgmental, I can never get one on the phone, and when I do they are rude. They are understaffed, and do not care about their patients. They ONLY reason I have continued to use them is because of my health insurance. I'm a former pharmacy tech from Walgreens, and I am mortified by their customer service!!!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

Constantly have a long wait when you receive and order medicines. Unable to reach the pharmacist. Constantly many smiling, walking workers. Bad company management. I recommend all customers to go to other pharmacies.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I have been a customer at Walgreens for over 20 years. I also take my prescriptions to other pharmacies wherever I can get a better price. I took my prescription to your store on Oct. 28 and was given a hard time from a male staffer and told he would not fill my prescription if I did not get all my prescriptions filled there. I get three of my prescriptions from Publix because they are free and some from Walmart because they are $4.00. I have no insurance and try to get them filled at the cheapest place. I said ok and asked him to transfer them.

I came in today to get a refill and I was refused a prescription refill and told from your staff to take my prescription to Walmart and get it filled since that is where I got most of my refills from. I am disabled and can hardly get around so having to come back to your store was so hard for me to get my written prescription. I have a legal prescription and should not have been treated like I was a criminal. So you will never me see me step in your store ever again. This was Store #5327 Lakeland, Florida.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I am a customer at Walgreens at Lusby, MD. They seldom have more than one counter person at the counter. That person has to work the drive in-window and the counter. Today I waited 15 minutes at the drive-in window. Finally I blew my horn in frustration. A woman came to the window and asked me what I wanted. I told her that I thought 15 minutes to get service. She said they were waiting on people inside that were ahead of me. Then it became clear that there was only one counter person and they were having trouble with an order. Cars pulled out of line and left. This not the first time. It is business as usual for them.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

On several occasions I've called in a refill and the pharmacy only had a partial quantity in stock or no meds at all. I've had to wait past the time I ran out of the medication to get the refill. When I did get a partial refill I still had to pay full price for the prescription. I have also personally witnessed the pharmacist handling the pills and then put them in the pill bottle. This is contamination of patient medication.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

This is reference to the recent transition from Rite Aid to Walgreens at the 954 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy Store in Cartersville, Georgia. 1st: My physician called in a prescription for asthma inhaler to this store. I received an automated call about a prescription that had insurance issues, the message didn't give the medication name or who it had been prescribed to. I called the store, I stayed on hold for 20 minutes waiting to speak to someone about this issue and to determine, if it was mine or my husband's prescription. I spoke to a cashier, who was asking someone I assume was a pharmacist, and she kept asking if I heard the other person words. I said I could hear her talking, but couldn't understand what was said. The cashier repeated her words, which weren't of much help for my issue.

The cashier did determine it was my prescription and that they had an issue with my insurance. I gave her my husband, who is the primary on our insurance's number for verification, then I was told they would get back with me when it was sorted out. I go online to your website for this store and sign up for an online account, only to find they were using my old information from when I was a customer in Rome, GA at Walgreens. In the communication letters, sent out by Walgreens, it was said the transition would be smooth and it is anything, but smooth! Didn't your company have the records from Rite Aid of their pharmacy customers to transfer over to your system?

I am looking for another pharmacy myself. This is unacceptable business practice! 2nd: My husband had called in his prescriptions over the telephone and then went to the store to pick them up. He waited over an hour, only to get one of his prescriptions, they were out of stock of the others. He said it was the most unorganized chaos, he had ever seen!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Walgreens policy on returns of sale items is unfair and their policy at the store level gives managers no flexibility to do what is right by the customer. Through November 2018 Walgreens ran a buy 1 get 1 on selected vitamins/supplements. I thought I was buying two bottles of vitamin C along with other items. Once home I saw that I had mistakenly bought Lysine. They were next to each other on shelf and basically identical in appearance. Within 24 hours I went back with the product and receipt to get a refund. It rang up at $6.54 versus the $11.99 I paid and I was told that was their policy. I left without doing the refund...thinking that cannot be in this day of increasing awareness of the need for great customer experiences but a call to their customer service line proved that the is the policy.

At this point I wanted to learn more about this, I used to work in corp marketing of OTCs, and thought how crazy is this. I went back thinking I could just do a swap since the 1 vitamin C product I did buy was just 9.99 and the Lysine was 11.99...swap a lower priced product and for a higher priced one that Walgreens gets to re-stock. No dice, would not just put the product back and give me what I wanted in the first place. I love that Walgreens supports a variety of communities and is regarded as a well run corporation. But this is crazy and I only wonder what is the annual revenue on this scam of a policy that is not noted anywhere that is noticeable. Shame, shame, shame. They have now lost 5 customers (my family) and everyone I can warn. Just not a justifiable policy...oh yes the person who tried to help me find vitamin C on the third trip told me I had 30 days to return the item...what solace is that if I only half of my purchase value back?

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

This evening around 440 p.m. my son and I went to pick up his RX. The RX was transferred from my regular pharmacy (they do not carry that med). I waited for 30 min in line to be helped. That in itself is unacceptable. Once I was helped the initial Walgreens representative pulled my RX and then kept walking away doing other things. The next representative, a manager stepped in to say they had no info of insurance forwarded from my regular pharmacy. To my complete dismay, she immediately started to look my son up on IEHP. I had to stop her and tell her we had Blue Cross private insurance. Why did this manager assume we had Medicaid/IEHP? Very rude! I handed her my insurance card and then she handed me off to a 3rd representative!

This next woman had to link my son to my insurance in order to process the RX. She took 20 min only to then put the initial RX back on the shelf and tried to have me sign for a RX that was not my son's! She linked billed and tried to hand me ** for a patient named **! My son's name is ** and my son's medication was a topical cream! I had to look her in her eyes twice and tell her this was a mistake, this was someone else's medication! She then spend 15 more minutes trying to link the correct person to my profile, pull the right drug (which she had placed back on the shelf)! It took Walgreens close to an hour to almost give me the wrong med!

At no time did anyone apologize for this. My entire experience (beginning to end) was a nightmare! When I turned around the line for pharmacy pick up was to the other side of the store. All of these seniors standing waiting. I am a RN and I truly feel awful that this Walgreens is providing this horrendous service to my community. These people may not know better, or may not be as perceptive of mistakes as I am therefore they put up with it. Walgreens must speak to this facility ASAP. I however will not return to bring my RXs/business there ever again.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

We moved to Walgreens because they bought out RiteAid. I used them for years when I was in the military, but they always had problems with negotiating the Tricare contract. We decided to give them another chance when I retired and now they are slower. They had to send refund checks to both my wife and I because they never ran it through both insurances. They tell us it's ready for pickup and the 2nd medication isn't ready. You come back when they tell you two and still not done. We returned the following day and it's again not ready and still didn't run it through both insurances. PLEASE consider a local business or another company... at least one that is not in Montgomery AL.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I had my RX for ** filled on 11/22 and I picked it up that day. Somehow, Walgreens doesn't have record of me picking it up on 11/22 and when I went back days later to pick up another RX for my blood pressure medicine, they showed that I had 2 prescriptions ready for pick up... But, of course they couldn't find the RX for **. I told them that I picked up the ** days ago and they looked frantic (failure to record the date a controlled substance was picked up).

Needless to say, the clerk, put in my second pick up date as the date I picked up my ** and all hell broke loose, the following month, when I ran out of my ** and they insisted that it was too soon to refill. I was accused, by two Walgreens employees (one at the Pharmacy and one at the call center) of "lying", "having a problem with drugs", and "letting someone else have access to my medications." Walgreens better get their act together or they are going to lose customers. I have been filling prescriptions with them for years and have never been treated so poorly or have any record of drug abuse.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

This place is slow. They don't keep their notes. A prescription was ready for pick up. I picked it up on/about 11/9/18. It was only a partial! The assistant didn't want to make note on my receipt. A week later I received email and call that it was ready again. When I went thru drive thru they didn't have anything for me! Called again on 11/21/18 to find out if it was ready yet and they told me my insurance would not cover it because it was too early. I said, "No it's been paid and it's a partial..." Omg this place has gone downhill since they think they are a doctor's office. They told me they would let me talk to a manager and put me right back in to call. Take your prescription somewhere else... Why should I have to star rate when it sucks?!?!

Walgreens Pharmacy expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Walgreens Pharmacy is a widely-known provider of pharmaceutical services across North America. Walgreens’ online pharmacy is a quick, convenient way to get prescriptions refilled. Prescriptions can be delivered to a specific store and managed from anywhere with an Internet connection. Consumers can set up an account and manage their health from an online dashboard.

• Prescription refills: Consumers can refill prescriptions online using their online account or by checking out as a guest. Guest checkouts allow for multiple prescriptions to be refilled at once with a prescription number and an email address. Consumers can also refill prescriptions via email and text message.

• Medicare Part D: Consumers using Medicare Part D can check online for a full list of providers that use the Part D savings plans. Walgreens offers zero dollar copays on tier one, generic prescriptions on selected plans. Medicare Part D members also receive drug plan options such as personalized drug plan advice.

• Medicare Part B: Medicare Part B is a Medicare plan that caters to diabetes customers and does not come with a prescription plan. Walgreens offers zero dollar out-of-pocket costs, 90-day prescriptions refills, 24/7 access to a pharmacist and same day availability for Medicare Part B customers.

• Specialty pharmacy: Customers who require specialty medication for long-term treatment plans can enroll with Walgreens' specialty pharmacy. This accredited division of Walgreens Pharmacy will ensure drugs are delivered with care based on their storage requirements. The specialty pharmacy can manage customers' prescription refill schedules, help find financial assistance and explore customers' benefit options.

• Mobile app: Consumers can manage their health from Walgreens' mobile app. They can set pill reminders, keep track of prescriptions, schedule refills and earn rewards points from their mobile device.

• Accreditation: Walgreens specialty pharmacy is accredited by the URAC and the ACHC.

• Best for: people with Medicare and special medication requirements.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs