Walgreens Pharmacy

Compare Online Pharmacies

Research top Online Pharmacies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Today I went to Walgreens to pick up 2 prescriptions. They told me that they only had 1 for me. Apparently they are out of stock on the other. Last month they had given me a partial supply because they were out of stock. No phone call when I ordered the refill... Just waited until I showed up and then told me that I could go to Hy-Vee or Cub to get it. They will not have the drug until September. This is a VERY common High Blood Pressure medication. They have been out of stock for month and expect 2 more months. They can't even bother to notify me or my doctor about the issue. At least 5 times I have sat in the drive thru for 20 minutes. The Pharmacy lacks management and I am done with them. I have moved my prescriptions to Hy-Vee.

I have been forced to get meds through Walgreens due to insurance. I called to have a prescription refilled. I feel I partner with my physician on my healthcare and he and I do this and it's his and my business and we agree and I do not go outside the boundaries of this partnership or ask for anything above and beyond. I called to have my prescription refilled yesterday which can only be refilled monthly according to my insurance plan, and the pharmacist asked why I was calling 3 days early for this. I told him it was because I was out of refills and I was being proactive. (I'm in the medical field also and I know how this can be especially coming up on the weekend) he had the audacity to ask if I was "sharing" my script with another person or selling my medication because I should not be out 3 days early.

I couldn't believe he said such a thing. I have never in my life been asked such a thing or been accused of such a thing. I'm unsure of how to react or if a complaint to anyone would do any good. Unsure how I will continue to handle this, but Walgreens needs to school their folks on how to communicate with their patients/customers. Such accusations are very offensive.

On July 10, 2017 around 4-5 pm, I went to Walgreens at Weslaco Tx to look for some over the counter kind of hydrogel or enzyme gel type in that area for wounds, scrapes or blisters to help heal faster if possible. I am also a rewards member and been shopping at Walgreens since it first open here locally. The cashier who attended me at the pharmacy was helpful at said they did not have any in stock but he order some and it should be in july 11, 2017 around 1pm. I ask the prices and it was 17.99. So I went in today around 1:10 pm and it was ready but the price is 28.99. So why change the prices. That is false advertisement. Who do we contact about this practices, The BBB?

Today was another cashier a different individual, who gave me a different price higher than yesterday, but both days the pharmacist was there overlooking the pharmacy. That is conning the customer. So I Just walked out without purchasing the product. Instead I had to rely on someone Going across the border to order something for the blister on foot. I Got some liver ions spray and gel for wounds, scrapes etc, for less than a quarter of Walgreens prices. I try to help local economy but it seems local business like Walgreen does not help locals even when we have cash or funds available. Dont know whether to keep or let go of my rewards card after this terrible experience. I also purchase some gel at a big retail store for .88 cents.

I was on the drive thru today and sat for TWENTY FIVE minutes behind someone. 25! It was the most comically long wait I've ever had to make. It wasn't the first time either. Changing pharmacies this week - you should too.

The pharmacies at Walgreens in Wichita Kansas, are the worse I have ever been to, the employees are so unfriendly, and they did not care about the people. They are the slowest pharmacy I have ever been to. I dropped off a prescription on Friday, told them I would be by Saturday to pick it up, I came to do that and it was not filled, put in the wrong drawer he said. I have never had a good experience at Walgreens, I have to go there I do not have any other choices. Or I would go elsewhere. There can be 6 people back there and you still stand and wait. I have waited for up to 2 hrs when they told me it will be ready in about 15 minutes. Had to leave and come back and still not ready.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walgreens Pharmacy?

I recently had my hometown family pharmacy close down (Mikes). Mike did his ^due diligence for CVS as they I presume ^bought him out or something as he referred all his staff and customers to them and Mike is a great man whom I have personally seen handle a junkie and keep his cool and get them to calm down and leave as well as he seemed to genuinely care how ^your day was going.

CVS wouldn't take my insurance so since I work 60+ hrs a week I went to Walgreens as CVS ^told me they did. Initially they all seemed happy, thoughtful and professional. They ^told me it would take about 20 min to fill and on top of that if I gave my cell they'd text me when it was ready. By the way this is C.B. ^location and I never have written any reviews good or bad for 38 years. Lol! Well the 20 min ETA turned into a hour+ and being used to Mikes I was smh^!!! Only to ^tell me I was 3 days early? "No sir I actually have my old Rx". "Well ^it's too early come back" blah blah. So I did and was polite, patient and understanding. Arrived and picked it up on the day he ^said only to find out the price with my insurance was the same without it at Mikes lmdao! By this time I was burned on the hoop jumping and misinformation.

Went home only to see the pharmacist gave me a particular generic brand that has a rep for being possibly or hell I'll ^say it is diluted so to get the same treatment of any and I mean any other generic! You have to take them at 3 to 1 ratio. Before taking any I went back but was not only ^told "not my prob" but was treated like a junkie lmdao smh! I have had same job for 15 years and work in a very professional field and company. I ^do however have a mohawk so very likely I was stereotyped. I was stuck with them and even still managed to make them last for 28 days not 30. So having learned my lesson I went to a different pharmacy yet again and had another surprise.

The same pharmacist put one date on my actual Rx bottle and a totally different one in the system. Meaning it looked as if I was even more ^than 2 days early. The new pharmacist ^said "just go ^there and they will fix it." I did and not only would he not but he this time he ^said "^there is nothing wrong with generic I gave you." Ok maybe just standing by his product. However ^then he crossed line by ^saying and I quote "It may not give you the same high or same rush but it works the same." Smh lmdao!

While I won't ^say the Rx I take I will ^say that even a non Doctor knows that if you suffer from the affliction I ^do that the medication works opposite for those of us who really have it and therefore I don't get high or anything resembling it. On top of it all ^due to his mistake he refused to fix I now have to go 5 days without my Rx on top of the 30. So I ^say it sure seems like they have a soup Nazi attitude ^there and don't want or stand by ^their business slogan.

I have been going to Walgreens for a long time and always had great customer service. I had an instance a couple of weeks ago with someone new in the drive through, she was just rude and not at all friendly like I'm used to. I was picking up a prescription for my mother which I had gotten a text that it was ready 2 days prior. This woman said, "We don't have anything for her, what are you looking for." I told her that I had received a text that it was ready 2 days ago. She proceeded to tell me, "Well I'm sure they have put it back if you didn't pick it up." I said, "Well okay can you fill it for me" (knowing that if I don't pick it up that same day I always get a reminder text). It was mainly just her attitude that I didn't like. But I thought well maybe she's from another store filling in for someone, so I just let it go.

Well today I went back and she (Stephanie) was there again and I got the same attitude from her. She said, "It's not ready yet. Can you come back in 15 minutes." I said, "Well I was here 20 minutes ago and that's what the other lady asked me to do, so now I'm back... How long will it be." She said, "Will you just circle around so I can wait on the car behind you." When I circled around the other lady that was there helped me, she's always very nice and polite and apologized for my wait. I saw the other lady (new woman) standing over to the side and I asked what her name was and when I was told she just stared me down. I've always been very happy with Walgreens but I will not go if the new woman is there. The next time I go and she's there I will NOT deal with her. If she continues to be there I will have to find another pharmacy.

I have a feeling that Bella Vista Arkansas Walgreens facility gleefully mistreats customers and laughs about it later… all the way to the back. NEVER again going back to Walgreens. I have being going to the Bella Vista Walgreens in Arkansas for refills on medicines with a coupon that my physician gave. I have never had any problems with any pharmacy formerly as per coupon use or, if so, was quietly told the reason. Today, when I went to get a prescription refilled, the attendant chit chatted about veterans and the government in a churlish way, which gave me the impression that she did not really like vets and vets receiving benefits. She looked up private information and asked me how I pronounced my Slavic former name, not in use for many years. My husband is a veteran. The clerk stated that this coupon given to me by my physician couldn't be used.

There was a long line, and she went on to lecture in an extremely loud tone that I could not use this card. If I had filled the prescription previously, this was an "illegal" act. {I am not so sure if that is true.} She used this increasingly loud, reprimanding voice as if I were a criminal. She was ready to place my prescription in the waste basket. I asked for the prescription back and I made another RX purchase which I deeply regret. My husband (the VET) later called the Bella Vista Arkansas Walgreens store manager. My husband told me that the store manager said there was a big disagreement between his wife and the attendant. The clerk had been at Walgreens for 28 years and "knew what she was doing".

So, the manager blamed the conflict on me. In truth, I found the clerks statements very hard to believe as she had such a condescending, disrespectful attitude. I then spoke to the manager and TRIED to say I had to find the truth out from another source because of the clerk's mean-spirited harsh approach, which would be my doctor or my insurance. The manager was too busy sticking up for the attendant. BUT... this clerk treated me as if I was a crook. So, she has worked for Walgreens for... 28 years? Really? I am shocked. A good company would have found a new attendant replacement 28 years ago.

Randy at Fayetteville Rd Durham is unprofessionally personal with me a consumer there. He tries to make psychological analysis and gives personal advice not warranted nor is he trained or qualified to do so. He tries to talk the client out of taking their medications. He tries to control their lifestyle and makes personal comments to them regarding his recommendation for their life. This is pathologically beyond any personal touch required of a pharmacist. He has become so obsessed with controlling my life and making judgments it has affected my ability to use the Walgreens pharmacy. He is paranoid. His paranoia and prejudicial remarks and attitude have infected my ability to use Walgreens as a pharmacy. He has no right to be personal with a consumer there. It is disgusting. Now I have to go to a pharmacy with no evening hours to avoid his attempts to control me.

It seems that every time my daughter comes and spends time with me and I need to refill her prescriptions on file at Walgreens in Spring Hill Florida they have some kind of issue that always seems to arise. Not one time have they filled her prescriptions without them telling me about some kind of problem they're having. Not once has my ex had any problems filling her prescriptions at a Walgreens in Longwood Florida. However, as I said previously there's always been a problem with the Walgreens here in Spring Hill Florida. My daughter is prone to grand mal seizures and requires medication to prevent those from happening. This is one of the medications that they always seem to struggle with when having to fill it even though there's a prescription for refills on file. It's these types of situations that jeopardize Patients' health and well-being due to the incompetence of a brand-new pharmacist.

Last month I couldn't fill a rx because it was 1 day early! The insurance company approved it fine and said they should have filled it. I have my doctors appointment the same time every month and the same rx every month. I waited for 45 minutes last month to get my rx just to be told I couldn't because it was 1 day early. Now this month I wait for 30 minutes to be told again it's too "early". It's not too early. Once again I called the insurance company and they had no problem approving it and said they should have filled it. The staff treat you like trash. Do not shop at this cooperate store. They are all the same and could care less about you. Do yourself a favor and shop somewhere else, I know I will.

I have been going to the same Walgreens store for the last 8 years. I went there tonight to have my pain medication refilled. I had two prescriptions to be filled. They told me that my insurance company was refusing payment on one of the prescriptions, just like it had done in January, February, and March of 2017. Then, it started paying in April and May 2017. But not now. I was more upset with the fact that they didn't tell me whether or not they were going to fill the other prescription.

After 45 minutes of waiting and them not telling me what happened, I got very angry with them for taking so long. I did not make threatening gestures to the staff. I did not use vulgarity. I did not physically contact them. Yet, they felt that they should call the police since I was very irate with them. Three policemen came to escort me out of the store. I had approximately $100 of other merchandise I was going to buy there, but I guess if they did not want me there, they also didn't want my further patronage.

Walgreens on Murrell and Viera Blvd, Viera, FL - Forget the ad HAPPY AND HEALTHY! One time they sent me an email saying my prescription of Thyroid was ready. When I got there, they had none. They had made a mistake in filling it. Suddenly, the pharmacist said they'd fix it but I'd have to wait 3 or 4 MORE DAYS. I'd waited for 3 days for them to get it in already. But I found out, they did have some. What they were doing was taking my prescription they had filled, separating it and giving a little here and a little there to others in order to keep them from getting angry and not having any, after they told me mine was filled. They LIED ABOUT IT! So I don't use Walgreens for pharmacy at this one. I go to BARNES and MURRELL.

Another thing. WALGREENS NEEDS TO USE THE TRAINING DEPT FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE OF MCDONALD'S. THEY HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. If you look at the CORPORATE SITE OF WALGREENS, you will find nothing mentioning customer service. What they want is PRODUCTION. THIS one at Viera Blvd/ Murrell, you'd think you were an enemy. The managers there see you and go in and hide any friend you have there working so they can't even say hello to you! The employees SPY ON EACH OTHER and SO DO THE MANAGERS! THE EMPLOYEES ARE SCARED THERE. THEY DO NOT SMILE AT ALL. AND some are just plain RUDE. Yet, they WANT YOUR BUSINESS: HAPPY AND HEALTHY.. NOPE, Healthy, but NOT HAPPY!

Barnes is better but one at Murrell and Viera Blvd, takes the cake. PRODUCTION, PRODUCTION, PRODUCTION and without customer service if necessary. I feel sorry for their employees, especially at this store. Eventually, "Mah see meesaveem...." Hebrew slang for what goes around comes around! Moi, just give me one within 3 miles and I won't be spending 150 dollars a week on convenient things, pet food and drugs at ANY WALGREENS ANYWHERE. But I like the pharmacy at BARNES and MURRELL and the people on the floor are friendly yet professional and NEVER RUDE. No matter what this widow of 4 years do and I live alone, and sometimes these people may be the only ones I get to even talk with, they listen and are NEVER RUDE AT THIS WALGREENS at BARNES and MURRELL.

But WALGREENS AT MURRELL AND BARNES, those so-called Believers managing it must have an evil spirit in them or afflicting them. I've never seen anything like it! Employees scared to talk, scared to smile, scared to converse even for 1 minute.. It's all about PRODUCTION and whom they want there, except they want YOUR MONEY! THAT'S THE WALGREENS WAY!

I have been a Walgreens Pharmacy customer for decades and always assumed their prescription prices were competitive. However, since I recently moved, I checked prices at several pharmacies closer to my home than Walgreens and was shocked to discover that all of them (including Mariano's and CVS) charge 50-100 percent less for not just one, but all three of my prescriptions, than Walgreens. I asked Walgreens if they would match those prices but was given an emphatic NO. So everyone, do your research and run, don't just walk, away from Walgreens. They are gouging their customers. And apparently insurance companies don't care as mine never questioned those charges.

Walgreens in Wheeling, Milwaukee & Dundee rd. I brought in my prescription but the pharmacist noticed there was a date missing, so she told me she will contact the doctor to get the date. I offered her to call a doctor myself but she said she had to do it herself, which I agreed. The doctor's office phone number was on the prescription but since that was off hours the pharmacist said she'd call next day. She took prescription and scanned it, which I thought went into the system.

One week later I am getting text message from Walgreens that my prescription is ready but when I come in, they don't have this medication. Moreover, the pharmacist on duty, Tom, told me there was no prescription, and if I need one, I have to call my doctor (?) He was very rude and unprofessional; he acted like it was my fault that they don't have a prescription and that I was a liar stating that I brought in a prescription a week ago. It looked like he didn't know his job at all as he didn't offer any help looking for this missing prescription in the system, or files, etc but kept saying they don't have it.

Not only I missed a week without medication, had to call my doctor to send prescription to Walgreens again. I also had to go through humiliating experience with this pharmacist. Recommendation: if you ever to use Walgreens as your pharmacy, dropping off prescriptions - don't trust they know what they are doing as they do Not. Keep records, take charge, etc if you need your medication on-time. Better yet - use another pharmacy.

I have had two back surgeries, one at 24 and the 2nd at age 30 (lumbar fusion). I'm 38 years old now. I've been with the same company for 19 years and now travel almost weekly for. I'm continuously treated like a junky and made to be in pain due to their secret policies. This time, I'm not only in pain but will have to reschedule my work travel plans again because they have to call the doctor to verify the script he wrote. I'm an adult professional that somehow manages to have a great job but cannot function after being on a plane for hours, or on my feet for hours on a warehouse without my pain medication. Walgreens should be targeting junkies, not people like me who are struggling to function with acute, chronic pain.

When I was at Walgreens I was printing out to photos for my family member birthday. One of the employees was helping out a woman for like an hour and I pressed on the screen to start my printing process. So she started screaming at me and pointing her finger at me and telling me how much supposed to touch the screen. But in my opinion I think she was just supposed to say, "Excuse me you're not supposed to touch the screen."

Rude and obnoxious pharmacists at 3 NE Burnside, Portland. Today I got an email notice from Walgreens, so I went in to get my prescription. The prescription is generic **. It comes in a sealed bottle. There is nothing for a pharmacist to “do” to it except stuff it in a bag and print something out. I asked for the pharmacy manager and she was as ill-mannered, if not more so, than the other one. On the way out of the store I complained to the manager and he said he would speak with them. When I got home LO AND BEHOLD I had an email notice that my prescription is ready for pick up! Oh thank you, Walgreens! Gee, thank you for finally doing what probably took 30 seconds to do, but oh, you are “right”!

At 2060 S Buckner Blvd, Dallas, TX 75217 From the manager on down to all the staff, they are racist and just plain mean to customers. 06/07/2017 was my first time calling them for prescription refills. They put me on hold for over an hour and then answer just to put me on hold again. So, I would hang up and call them back. I finally got a hold of the manager and they apologized profusely (Meaning they knew what was going on) then assured me they would make sure staff handle my refill and the same thing. They just kept hanging up on me and making me wait so finally I got tired and tried the Walgreens on 10152 LAKE JUNE RD, Dallas, TX 75217 and the results were completely opposite. Friendly staff and not giving people the run around.

This is common all over Texas. There are plenty of businesses that allow their employees to mistreat their customers and at the same time there are plenty that have very friendly staff. I have found that it all depends on the attitude of whoever is in charge over the unfit staff. They are not fit themselves to run a business and interact with customers.

Walgreens Store #09044 Palm Beach Gardens FL on 6 Jun 17 - Bought 10ea. Advertised cost buy 1 get one free of various vitamins, a 50% full price sale reduction, instead of the 50% reduction they only gave me a 20% reduction for being a "senior" over 50. They shouldn't ask you if you are a senior, then throw out any discounts that are higher than the senior discount. Don't be confused, I was not expecting a 20% senior discount on the already 50% discount. I was expecting a 50% discount as advertised. They overcharged me 30%! Be warned, check your Walgreens receipts with a calculator! I did go back to the store and they made it straight but not without pushback on me, and never once did I hear the word "sorry", I believe it was an intentional scam, and the only thing they were sorry about was the fact that I caught them.

Today I spent 2 hours at my doctor's with my three children and picked up my ** script there. We left the doctor's and went to the Walgreens that is closest; the same one that I have been getting my script filled at, once a month, for the past 4 years. We are leaving for Florida tomorrow so when they refused to fill it because it was 2 days early I was shocked. I take no other meds at all but have taken my ADHD medicine for the past 12 years. I had my share of problems in the past with Walgreens and would not use their pharmacy except the brand that I take is the only kind I can. This is due to an earlier allergic reaction to another brand. Trust me I tried other pharmacies. However, I thought that after finding a Walgreens that did not require a doctor's confirmation phone call and a call to the insurance company every single time I was finally out of the drama.

Then today I realized that they had a new pharmacist. Now I will have to attempt to get my script filled out of state. I think it is insane after being a customer for so long and filling the same exact script from the same exact doctor every month that filling it two days early would be an issue. I know that their policy allows them to fill it up to three days early at the pharmacist discretion. Basically, if they don't think I'm a drug addict then they can fill it, so I guess they think I am. Not only are they causing me a lot of issues with my trip, they are also insulting. But I have no choice but to continue using them. I thought that was supposed to be illegal.

My pharmacist is not a doctor. He did not go to medical school and he has no right to decided when I or anyone else should or should not receive a prescription written by a highly respected doctor. If my doctor thought it a concern then he would not have put today's date on it. They are not trained to make these types of medical decisions and according to the DEA's policy, they are suppose to fill it. Apparently, Walgreens believes it is its own government and that they do not have to follow federal laws.

I have been a chronic pain patient for 20 years. I have a prescription dated yesterday, a personal note on the prescription from my doctor, but Walgreens pharmacists refuse to give me my prescription because they "aren't comfortable with it" because it's being refilled early. They ran it through my insurance, who covered it, filled it, just won't sell it. This is NOT the first or only time I've had problems with Walgreens. Every time I attempt to refill my pain medication, it takes an act of God to get! I understand pharmacists reserve this right, but as a patient and consumer, I reserve the right to be treated fairly and without bias!

I understand there is an epidemic, but I'm not part of that problem. What I don't understand is why a pharmacist is acting as my physician now. They are not medical doctors. They do not know me, the situation, or circumstances. This mistreatment has caused so much anxiety that I can no longer refill my own prescriptions, anywhere. I have to make my husband take them. This mistreatment has triggered my depression, making me feel hopeless and worthless. Again, I understand pharmacists are trying to prevent abuse, but the only thing they are preventing is continued business. I am not part of the problem and shouldn't be treated like I am.

I've been a customer of Walgreens for more than 10 years and the previous pharmacy for another 10 years. Since they expanded to the new building, the wait times have become ludicrously long. My wait times are on average 35 minutes, I've documented then and have done the math - I'M TALKING ABOUT PHONE CALL WAIT TIMES!!! Not only that, but then leaving a message to have somebody - the manager or pharmacist or ANYBODY call me back never happens. I'm disabled and I can't always go into the store. I called for the manager FIVE TIMES today, AFTER 35 to 45-minute wait each time I was told he was on the phone and he would call me back on a few minutes.Then when I finally called back at 5:30 they said he left for the day!!! WITHOUT EVER calling me.

I see this is a common trend now with all Walgreens across the board as I continue to review them. Walgreens is turning into the big box stores like Home Depot and Lowe's that put the little hardware stores out of business with zero customer service. And the customer service that you DO get is CRAP!!!! WILL WALGREENS GET THIS? OR AM I JUST PISSING IN THE WIND TO HEAR MYSELF SPEAK? PLEASE LMK. I want Walgreen's corporate to know just how RIDICULOUS this store (Rossville Ave Staten island, N.Y.) is. Please advise. Thank you.

Walgreens on Washington St in Hartford are TERRIBLE. This is a long story but I feel it's necessary to tell it because others need to know how bad their store is. The other day I went there to fill a prescription. While I waited I walked to the medicine aisle to see if the had a certain brand of product I needed. I returned to the pharmacy area and pulled out of my purse a makeup kit I was given as a gift and applied some lipstick. When I was done at the pharmacy I was on my way out when 3 store employees cornered me and said "what's in your bag mam?" I looked at them in dismay because they were so rude and loud and I was completely caught off guard. The 'manager', a black woman told me to come with her to the office. They told me to sit down and for the next 45 minutes I was accused and treated like a common criminal for a theft I did not commit.

I asked why they were doing this and I was told that a store employee said she saw me in the makeup aisle putting something in my purse. I was never in the makeup aisle!!! I told them to look at the cameras and they would see that I did not steal anything. She said in a derogatory tone "oh, we will, don't worry". I said "good, then you will owe me a huge apology cause I'm not a thief or a liar." Let me tell you, that before all three of them huddled around the screen, they kept giving me dirty looks and flat out had decided I had done this. The 'manager' then said "just admit it, you did this, you can sign a paper saying you stole and will never come back here or I have the power to call the police and put you in jail."

By now I was terribly upset and kept trying to defend myself because they hadn't even looked thoroughly at the video and had made up their minds. She then said "if you don't sign it and cause you have no ID I'm just going to call the police," I said "PLEASE DO!!!" She antagonized me saying things like 'you are lying', and 'oh it's such a nice day out. I bet you just want to go home, well you can if you just admit what you did. ' I kept saying I would not admit to something I did not do and that I wanted to know what the camera showed. She said in a very demeaning tone that they did not have to show me ANYTHING because they already knew. I told them that the employee was lying but it fell on deaf ears.

After many dirty looks and her with this mightier than thou attitude, because she even had the gall to say that whether I go to jail or not, is in HER power alone, and being judged as guilty, they finally came out and she said "here's your makeup back mam," which by the way they happen to sell the same makeup. I then said, "I would like an apology now for them judging me before they had the facts," that really bothered me the most, they were awful in the way they treated me, and they looked at me with blank stares, and yes NO APOLOGY!!! In fact all the 'manager' had to say to me was "well I never accused you." Are you SERIOUS!? That is ALL she did and more.

As I left I told them that yep, that's what I thought, cause I proved them wrong and now they look stupid. They would not give me a simple "I'm sorry." I am absolutely DISGUSTED with this store and the level of total incompetence, and that they right away treated me like a common criminal. I will NEVER go back there. One of the employees that cornered me actually had the nerve to say 'have a nice day mam' with sarcasm. When I did not reply he said it again as if I had wronged HIM. I am not only APPALLED at how they treated me, but this store as a whole is terribly run, and the staff are a miserable bunch and rude and unprofessional. So beware, if you go into Walgreens in Hartford CT, on Washington street, this could also happen to you. They are just HORRIBLE. They should be ashamed of themselves because they make other Walgreens stores look bad. I am simply DISGUSTED.

Nequila works at Walgreens at Cedar Spring, Dallas Walgreens. She is very dangerous, she looks scary and treats customers very bad and drinks alcohol while working, laughs very, very loud that makes you feel you're at a nightclub not a pharmacy.

I was a customer at the Walgreens on 7 mile and Middlebelt, used GoodRx with no problem there, ever. But one day I was on a boat and basically my purse fell into the Detroit River as I jumped between the dock and boat. So I told my Dr. and he understood and wrote me a new script, but insurance won't pay for early refill. It's out of your pocket. And I found out that day that the pharmacy manager doesn't have to fill it, under her discretion. I don't have a car, I rode my bike to my Dr., to the pharmacy that said, "No, I am not going to fill it", I rode my bike in so much pain for 21 miles to get my meds. She also yelled it in front of everyone, showing no respect to me, and throwing her "power trip" around in front of customers and employees (What's the consultation area for?). It was obvious what she was doing.

I wrote to Walgreens, and received a call from store manager, who basically told me it is her decision, but apologized for her behavior. She was disciplined and treated me with respect, after the complaint was made. It made her a better person, and treated me with respect after the complaint was made, but it never changed how crazy busy they are making me wait 2 hours to fill my medication, that is definitely because they have a horrible system in place on how they fill meds, they need to change the system to run smoothly and efficiently, they have enough staff back there, so that's no explanation on unorganized the system they have in place. This part of the story is Part One, Walgreens I thinking all areas in Michigan are horrible, and act like they are efficient, they are far from it. Part two if gets worse, coming right up, lol.

I have picked up refills for the same prescription for over 3 years. The medication is never in stock, I always, always have to make two trips and wait in line for 30 to 45 minutes each time to pick up this same medication. It's never in stock, although, I have complained and complained about this experience over and over. I have even talked to the manager about this situation, and the problem still exist. Customer service is below 1 star. This store should not be in business.

I was with CVS until Walgreens got the contract for my insurance. TRICARE which I received after I retired from the army in 1995. There are a few thousand members in this area alone on Tricare. Why don't the computers compare to the Walgreens. I go to get my meds and they tell me the systems are not working together. They have to input my meds when I am there and not before. That is a lot of waiting time for us. Store is 03638. Corpus Christi, Texas, 5601 Saratoga.

Note that if you need medication same day, they will most likely not have this. I was scheduled for eye surgery and needed 4 medication to be used 3 days prior to surgery. They did not have these 4 different eye drops and said they needed to order it and that it would take 2 days. I asked them to call other Walgreens pharmacies and none had them, and Walgreen would not transfer the 4 prescriptions to other pharmacies so I had to ask my doctor to resend to other pharmacies.

After my surgery, I had to pick up eye drops which again this pharmacy does not keep in stock and after calling numerous other Walgreens, found one and I had to travel there. If you need pharmaceuticals outside of normal blood pressure types, DON'T BOTHER WITH WALGREEN AS THEY DO NOT HAVE THIS IN STOCK!!! I plan to change my plan to other prescription plans. It is worth paying extra!!! You cannot rely on them to carry stock. Total cost: $600 in co-pay.

I find that the local Walgreens on Broadway and 18th street are very controlling. They are rude and act like they are doctors. After this experience I am going to a different pharmacy. They have floater pharmacist and I think that causes the rudeness. They need to pay more attention to customer satisfaction.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Walgreens Pharmacy is a widely-known provider of pharmaceutical services across North America. Walgreens’ online pharmacy is a quick, convenient way to get prescriptions refilled. Prescriptions can be delivered to a specific store and managed from anywhere with an Internet connection. Consumers can set up an account and manage their health from an online dashboard.

• Prescription refills: Consumers can refill prescriptions online using their online account or by checking out as a guest. Guest checkouts allow for multiple prescriptions to be refilled at once with a prescription number and an email address. Consumers can also refill prescriptions via email and text message.
  • Medicare Part D: Consumers using Medicare Part D can check online for a full list of providers that use the Part D savings plans. Walgreens offers zero dollar copays on tier one, generic prescriptions on selected plans. Medicare Part D members also receive drug plan options such as personalized drug plan advice.
  • Medicare Part B: Medicare Part B is a Medicare plan that caters to diabetes customers and does not come with a prescription plan. Walgreens offers zero dollar out-of-pocket costs, 90-day prescriptions refills, 24/7 access to a pharmacist and same day availability for Medicare Part B customers.
  • Specialty pharmacy: Customers who require specialty medication for long-term treatment plans can enroll with Walgreens' specialty pharmacy. This accredited division of Walgreens Pharmacy will ensure drugs are delivered with care based on their storage requirements. The specialty pharmacy can manage customers' prescription refill schedules, help find financial assistance and explore customers' benefit options.
  • Mobile app: Consumers can manage their health from Walgreens' mobile app. They can set pill reminders, keep track of prescriptions, schedule refills and earn rewards points from their mobile device.
  • Accreditation: Walgreens specialty pharmacy is accredited by the URAC and the ACHC.
  • Best for people with Medicare and special medication requirements.

Compare Online Pharmacies