Walgreens

Compare Pharmacies

Research top Pharmacies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

On November 29 my husband went to pick-up a prescription for an salve for an open wound I have on my foot from a recent surgery. The Walgreens at Northwest Highway and Dryden in Arlington Heights said they did not carry it and that he would have to go to the Walgreens in Mt. Prospect on Elmhurst Road and Golf Road. When he went to pick it up he was told that our Blue Cross/Blue Shield policy did not cover it. The cost was $168. Since this wound has been a problem for a month we decided I had to try something else.

On December 1, I called Blue Cross/Blue Shield to find out why it was not covered. They told me it was available over the counter. Walgreens is a preferred provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield. The pharmacist NEVER mention this possibility. On the internet the exact same salve is available for $38 dollars. When I called customer service I was told someone would get back to me. I think the pharmacist should be arrested; so should Walgreens.

I have been taking very low levels of the same dosage pain medication for over 6 years. I have life threatening allergies to all NSAIDs. I get whole body deep tissue hives including in my lungs and stomach. If I take any sort of pain meds other than the one my Dr prescribed, he has told me I could kill myself fairly rapidly. I actually hate the narcotic painkillers I am now forced to use. I would do anything to be able to use ** again although I suspect the use of ** to block my pain for years (I was told I would never walk or work again as a result of being a passenger in a car accident at 27) helped create the severe muscle and joint pain I now suffer from.

I drop off my prescription at Walgreens, I show up an hour later to collect it, pharmacist in front of everyone (very busy many people standing around) tells me he will fill my prescription this time but do not expect to have him do it again. I was totally and completely mortified. He treated me like I was a drug addict that wanted these for fun. This jackass had zero idea why I have this prescription filled every two weeks. He had zero idea why my doctor decided I need them. He could have cared less.

At a time when multiple doctors are struggling to get my pain under control and to figure out exactly where the joint swelling and pain, muscle weakness and severe pain (among other symptoms) are coming from and my inflammation numbers from my lab results are extremely high this insensitive, stupid, arrogant and I assume lazy man also that is supposed to be part of my health team now made it so I am mortified to walk into a drug store. I am assuming because there is a narcotics problem in the country that there is a lot more paperwork to fill my prescriptions. It is NOT my pharmacist job to embarrass me and make my depression worse by singling me out and acting like I am a drug addict when he has zero background on me.

I do understand the drug companies in this country have created a problem for millions of people with pushing pain meds. I would have understood his concern if he had taken me aside and ASKED me about why I needed this medication. I would be happy if he could think of another choice for me or if he had ANY input on how to stop what is happening to me. None of those things happened!!! This Walgreens pharmacist was rude, arrogant with a holier than thou attitude. His attitude was one of not giving a crap about his patients where Walgreens goes on and on about how much they care about their patients. What a crock of horse manure. Walgreens is not the corner of happy and healthy. They are a cornerstone of greed and self interest.

If anyone else is suffering from high inflammation rates, severe muscle pain and weakness where your large muscles feels like someone poured concrete in them and you have joint swelling and pain (including disfiguration of joints) that shows up in all joints at some point but moves between them, inflammation in your fascia, skin sensitivity yet you have no definitive diagnosed autoimmune disease can you post here? Maybe we can get a working group together to find commonalities and maybe sort out how to stop whatever this is.

My partner and I went to Walgreens on Cass Rd in Joliet last Friday, November 25th, 2016. We ask if it would be possible to refill his medicine (which is very important not to miss a dosage) that night. They told us that our medicine will be ready today, Monday November 28th, 2016 in the morning. I asked the clerk if our medicine was going to be ready for sure, and she said "YES". However, today I call to double confirm and the pharmacist in charge told me that she wasn't aware of it. That she was going to begin to submit my prescription for tomorrow at 2:00 pm. Should I trust the pharmacy of Walgreens at Joliet again? I don't think so! Lack of negligence, organization, and the pharmacist unfriendly tone voice, is helping me to reflect and reconsidering if I should go back to Walgreens.

Main Street Pharmacy had wonderful people capable of filling prescriptions. It was purchased by Walgreens. Then Walgreens proved to be unable to perform the task of filling the prescriptions that were on file with the pharmacy they purchased. Also the people employed there are not capable of understanding the difference between a 30 day supply of a medication taken 3 times daily and a 90 day supply of a medication taken once daily. I must come to the conclusion that these poor people do not know how to read and therefore should be nowhere near medications or the distribution of any medication as an interest in public safety.

I can only warn people and hope no one else gets hurt (one may say it's ironic but I do not see any humor in their lack of intellect since this has forced me to be non-compliant with my medication for about 4 weeks now). All I can do is ask: Why did Walgreens "expand" with this purchase if they are not capable of providing the service?

Walgreens Pharmacy had, delayed by 2 weeks, my important med twice for PTSD and delayed my service animals anti-seizure meds, as well! Complaining on their f/b site does NOTHING! Calling their Customer Service does little or nothing at All! (Had been doing both for 2 months and NO HELP) I finally realized how to work their 'system' and wish to share with you: Go Directly to Store Manager and tell them to call District Rep immediately with your complaints/concerns. District Rep will call you in a couple of days - tell them! IF, District Rep blows you off - demand to speak with their boss and tell District Rep to contact them immediately and call you! Boss did call me back, pronto and compensated me with a Visa $150 gift card - not enough but better than nothing! I refused the first offer of a Walgreens gift card as I will never step foot in any Walgreens again!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walgreens?

I have been a regular Walgreens customer for over ten years, not always the same one due to moving a few times but I have always used one close to my home. WALGREENS in Bridgeville, DE has recently had a change in their head pharmacist. Her name is Jessica. She will no longer fill my pain medications because SHE has determined the QUANTITY is too dangerous for me, WHAT THE HELL!!! Pharmacist are NOT doctors, and she called me in the back office and explained that my doctor is not doing what is best for me and that she will not partake in filling this amount of pain medication.

For over a year I have been getting that amount filled along with all my other medications. So she has decided she can fill my medicines BUT not my pain meds. I have been taking these pain meds for a long time and they are what allows me to have a decent quality of life. I am not suffering anymore, I can shop, walk without much pain, and ride a bike and work out a bit.

She has no idea what goes on with me and my doctor. Since when does a pharmacist have the right to dictate and come between a pain specialist and the patient? This new pharmacist told me that unless my pain specialist decreases my amount of **, she will no longer fill my prescription. This is so WRONG in SO many ways. I have always have Walgreens the benefit of doubt in some of their many legal disputes, but no more.

Customers need protection from WALGREENS, they are way overstepping their bounds in the private lives of their customers. WALGREENS should be sued by what they are doing to me. They are not doctors and should have no right to do this to me. Maybe I will seek legal advice, maybe if enough people come forward we could get a class action suit started.

I went to the pharmacy at West and Clinton here in Fresno Ca. I handed my prescription to the pharmacist. He said he couldn't fill it unless he called the Doctor. I said call him. He did and then told me he couldn't fill because he needed to know what was wrong with me. Was he going to examine me? I snatch the prescription out of his hand and told the little rude kid I would go somewhere else. I went to Rite aid and they filled my prescription immediately with no problem in 20 mins.

I will never go to any of your stores again. I asked for ** at your Walgreens at Clinton and Brawley as I was not to use ** (Doctors orders) as it has ** in it - she didn't know what it was then thought it was a deadly poison. Another clerk told her it was the main ingredient in ** then she brought out a two pound can of ** but she couldn't sell any to me as it was opened. You must not test anybody when you hire them! Very disappointed.

Most people tend to complain about the pharmacy for whatever reason and yes most of the reasons are valid reasons to complain about. I would just like to praise my Walgreens in Houston, Texas. I have been going for 10 years now. And through the years the pharmacy staff has change from management to technicians and cashiers, they know exactly who I am and treat me like family. And I enjoy that. And any issues I encounter such as medicare issues or the medicine not being ready by the the promise time, they always seem to care and try to correct the problem.

I have been having problems with clerks not being available in the photo department at both Walgreens in Yuba City, CA. Today, I went to the Walgreens on Colousa Hwy in Yuba City. No one was working in the photo department. I selected all my photos. By that time, there still was no one in the photo department, so the poor young girl working up front had to dash over to help me and still try to hold the fort at the front by taking money for purchases. She called three times for help in the photo department and no one ever responded to her calls. So, she had to keep running back and forth to help me in that department.

I have noticed that you have people working in photo that do many other things other than helping customers in the photo department. Why is that? You certainly make enough money on your prescription drugs to pay for more employees and yet you are working the few that are on duty to death! That isn't fair to your employees, and it isn't good customer service for your customers who have to wait, and wait for help. If this was the first time I have had that problem in the photo department, I wouldn't be writing to you. But this seems to happen in your other Yuba City store on Harter Rd as well and I shop there more than the Walgreens store on Colousa. You expect too much and cheat your employees and customers of what they should expect to receive from you.

I went to pick up all my daughter diabetic medicine. I received someone else prescription and not my daughters. I had to wait until the next day. When the ** expired, I am thinking about switching to CVS. This is very unacceptable and the lack of the privacy act. The pharmacy tech should of been more diligent. And my daughter ** was still at the pharmacy. I work in the health care business. I would be suspended with out pay.

Would like to know when a pharmacy technician when he call the doctors and the doctor said it was ok and he filled it last month but now he said he don't think I need it and he don't have any documentation. He talk to the doctor. If he had any questions why didn't he ask the doctor? Now the pharmacy technician at Walgreens knows more to the doctor so I am telling everyone Walgreens pharmacy technician think they are better than your doctor.

An anti viral medication was ordered 11/2/2016 at about 2 PM. Heard nothing from Walgreens in text format... called and was told it was being processed. What they really meant when I spoke to someone in the store was that they did not have it! I have been dealing with this store for about 6 years. They have my phone number to text me about status. If I wanted, I was told, I could drive about 10-15 miles and pick it up at another Walgreens. I called that mentioned store and was told they did not have it! This is the worst service, but perhaps all service centers like this are similar. I will try CVS and have my account transferred. I depend upon pharmacies because I must have a continuous supply of medications. I am an insulin dependent Type 1 diabetic. If you have succeeded with a pharmacy chain, please state the name.

I went in to refill my medications on Nov. 2, which my bottle said, they would not fill it because I came in late. I go by my bottles not when I picked them up. The location of this store is in Madisonville, TN. The lead pharmacist is Paul, I called corporate and they are investigating this matter. The customer is right and the assistant tech asks why I am complaining about 52 miles both ways to my home, and it costs money to come back to the store to get my meds, that he travels 100 miles one way to his job, I told him that is not my job and I'm disabled, and should have gotten my medication, and it's not my fault that the wrong date was on the bottle.

Walgreens has in-store rules and will not fill but every 30 days, there is so many drugstores that will fill your meds if it's that close as to not put the customer out. They judge the customer as being a drug addict or they are selling it so they are trying to get their drugs early. I am 58 years old, have RA, severe nerve damage, and have been burned over 85% of my body, and I go pick my drugs up on the date my bottle reads, period.

It is a inconvenience to me and others that need their medications and have to struggle with the pharmacy to get our drugs because of drug addicts or drug dealers. I am on pain medications also and they would not fill for me, because I was a new patient and they were not accepting new customers, I'm not new. I have been a customer for years and years. They choose who they want to fill for and what medications they want to fill. I take 2 Schedule 2 drugs and they did not want to fill for me. Walgreens is a problem pharmacy and the store makes up the rules as they go along.

I am writing to make certain that pharmacists when they make mistakes resolve their errors in an ethical and compassionate manner. On Friday, October 28, 2016, I took 3 prescriptions to the Walgreens in Tustin California. The place was like a circus and it was topped off with a digital billboard with your name and your disposition posted for the world to see in violation of HIPPA Law. That disturbed me as I felt like my privacy was being violated and I asked not to be posted on the board. However, I was pretty much ignored. There was no way for them to reprogram the board and allow for someone to be truly private.

Then I gave them my husband's prescription and the lunacy started. I was originally told they would fill them and they took them and I sat down to wait. Then I started getting called to the windows for more information. Apparently, they needed more information about my husband's diseases to be able to fill the medicine. I am a nurse practitioner and I explained some of the intricacies of his diagnosis but since a Pharm.D. is not a medical doctor nor a nurse practitioner I really did not approve of them knowing his personal information.

Then I sat down to wait again. All the while observing my name posted up on the digital billboard which I had been anxious about. Then I get called up that my medicine is ready and while I'm standing in line to pick it up I get called by the pharmacist to be lectured. She complained that It is Friday, it is nearly 5:00 PM and the doctor's offices are closed and she could not confirm everything on the prescription by a phone call at that time. These prescriptions have been filled repeatedly and a nearby pharmacy Walgreens but the digital age has not come to the computers just to their billboard.

Then I'm handed a bag by another group of people with my prescription and am called to another window to be lectured a little more. She was distraught that The DEA visits there frequently and I should be more careful and I should take these prescriptions to only one pharmacy. I should not be there and they are refusing to fill them. All the while I'm already holding a bag in my hand. They gave me the hard copies of the Prescriptions back and I left. I had barely got my seatbelt fastened and into my car when my son was startled by a pharmacist beating on the driver's side window like a rabid wolf. I screamed; he jumped - we were both startled. She was demanding the prescriptions back. I told her no and that I was offended by the way I was treated inside the store. But that was after screaming, "Get away, get away", as she clearly disturbed me being there at my window.

This is 10 years of treatment for PTSD from domestic violence screwed up in one fell swoop. She demanded the hard copy of the prescription that they had returned because they had actually filled one of the prescription which I didn't even realize. I explained to her that I was extremely offended and felt that I've been treated very uncivilly and with no compassion at all in the store and felt that to be Chased to the car was a little out of line. She was to irritated to listen to anything. I gave her the hard copy and was really glad to leave there. I have never been treated like that anywhere and don't ever want to be treated like that again.

I have written several complaints past, I will not be doing that again! Because I now shop CVS. The service is 100% better, they call me as soon as my scripts are ready, very customer friendly! And to top it all off they give you a bottle of water (no cost). Thank I sold all my stock in Walgreens.

My employer recently switched to a different insurance plan, and when I went to pick up my prescription Walgreens said my new insurance wouldn't cover my medication without prior authorization from my physician. I needed my medication so I paid out of pocket, and Walgreens said that after my physician gave my insurance company prior authorization Walgreens would reimburse me. My medication cost me $280 out of pocket, whereas I normally pay $30, so a reimbursement was important to me.

I spent a week getting my insurance company to accept my doctor's prior authorization, and I thought I was good to go. However when Walgreens ran my prescription the insurance company's system still wouldn't cover it. I knew this wasn't right, as my insurance company said it'd work, but I also knew the only way to fix it was for Walgreens to talk to my insurance company. Unfortunately my insurance company's phone system had a one hour hold time, so I thought I was out of luck.

Walgreen's pharmacist at my local Walgreens stepped up for me big time and called my insurance company and waited an hour on hold to clear things up. I didn't have to wait in the store - I got a call from Walgreens a few hours later saying that they'd cleared up the issue and I'd get a refund for $250. I appreciate Walgreen's having my back with my Kafka-esque insurance experience.

The pharmacy department at the Winder, GA location has been the worst that I have ever experienced. The lead pharmacist is a complete jerk questioning my meds and asking me why I am taking them. I have been taking the same medications for 4 years and I have never had anyone question it or ask me why. The lead pharmacist was very rude to me and said that he would have to call my doctor to verify the prescription.

After about 2 weeks I finally called my doctors office and I got an answer and was told that they have been verifying prescriptions which I was told by the lead pharmacist his calls were getting ignored. I explained to them that this pharmacist is refusing to fill my prescription until its verified and I went to walgreens myself and demanded they call them. The pharmacist got the voicemail unfortunately. I tried to be nice and explain what I was told by my doctors office but he was just completely rude and standoffish. I brought in that day 3 copay cards. They entered 2 of them and my 3rd one went missing.

On 10/17/16 I decided to do an online order for my medications. Well they had issues with their site which was annoying me. On 10/18/16 I got fed up and called them. Ended up speaking to the guy who had the hiccups one day I came in. Couldn't remember his name. I asked about why my prescription is no longer showing up and he said that they were waiting on a new one from my doctor because the one that was sent was wrong. I said to him why wasn't this done when he had the prescription verified when he was calling and harassing my doctors office? He didn't have an answer to my question. I know they were making more ** excuses.

Then I asked about why my copay card for one of my meds isn't showing up and he said "oh there was a glitch in the system and it couldn't be entered in and we gave it back to you" which was a lie. I said to him "how did I bring 3 copay coupons and leave with just 2. You didn't have a problem with the others." And I advised them to not fill any more of my prescriptions. I went and called CVS and had all of my prescriptions transferred over and explained the situation. And I received an email saying they filled it when I told them not to fill any of my prescriptions. I will never step foot inside that Walgreens ever again. I would rather drive 10 miles for better customer service.

I use Walgreens a lot. When I'm in Gainesville I use Walgreens. I never have to wait for my medicine no longer than 10-20 minutes top. When I use Lake City Walgreens my wait is always 2-3 hours why then you do wait all that time to get your medicine when do pick it up. Then they tell you to wait another 10 or 15 min which is ridiculous. The staff is never on the same page. I feel like boycotting and telling people not to use Walgreens. Something really needs to be done. Like me and others in my situation disabled and sick we know we have to wait on our meds but 2-3 hours is ridiculous when you have to catch a ride or just wait until the next day that puts us in another situation of trying find a ride. I don't understand why Gainesville and Lake City doesn't work the same.

I ask the pharmacist in Gainesville why does it take Lake City Walgreens so long to fill prescription. He told me it's the staff. Lake City Walgreens needs to get it together. On 9/19/16 my prescription was put in to be filled. Well they didn't have all of my prescription so they told me that the other half would be filled by Wednesday. So I got no call so I called them. They had no idea of what I was talking about which made me furious. So after trying to explain it they finally filled the prescription and instead of me keeping my 3 refills I only have 2 refills which was on them because they messed up my prescription order. Something must be done.

My order was a mess when I received it. Everything was tossed into the bottom of a vastly oversized box and a few plastic air pillows put on top. I had placed a large order (>$100) to stock up on sundries as I was aware that this site is closing down. Bad mistake. A skin cream jar was open, an oil bottle had leaked, boxed items were crushed, and everything was coated with the mess. Not going to have pleasant memories of this company.

I have been refilling my prescription of 10ml ** Insulin for over a year at Walgreens. I have a Walgreens savings card for prescriptions which cost $20 a year. I have been paying $211.00 for insulin for my cat every 3 months. This month I refilled prescription and asked if cost had increased and they said no. Then next day I went to pick it up and they said it cost $345.00. I asked why has the price increase so much. They said because the manufacturer increases their prices and then Walgreens increase on top of that.

I got home and called the manufacturer (Novo Nordisk) and they told me they haven't raised their prices since 2015. I called Walgreens customer service and report it. Manager called me back two days later telling me cost increased because discount card doesn't discount insulin as much anymore. I told him I would understand if price cost increase a little but WHY did it increase $134. He could not answer that question. Don't shop at Walgreens!!!

Going to Walgreens in Merritt Island resembles going to the small town pharmacy. They know you by name also know those who live with you and always send their best regards. Specifically noting (alphabetically) CHERI & SHANTEL, TRACY. THEY ARE TRULY OUTSTANDING!! It's a delight to see them and they go OVER and ABOVE to assist, inform and provide our pharmacy needs even when it's busy or the end of the day. They make it worth going out of your way to go to this pharmacy. The store area is brightened by Kat. She helps you locate what you need and helps you maximize the savings available on products. WITH THIS TEAM...I personally couldn't ask for more!

I order my meds around 7 or 8 am. I called them at 4 pm they didn't have my meds ready. Tried to say they would fill them the next day. This is about the 4th or 5th time they have done this so I went off on them. Fraud and false advertisement is against the law. They don't seem to care if they do their job or not. I live in Asheville NC. The store is on NC 63.

I have been purchasing insulin ** for years and the price is going up and up. Now I pay $561.00 for a month supply from Walgreens. I am now in the gap. So I have been shopping around. I found that Walmart was the cheapest around, at $100.00 for a month supply, 4 TIMES AS MUCH. I have been going around telling people not to shop at WALGREENS. They overcharge the insurance co, and that is why they have store on every corner. STOP SHOPPING WALGREENS.

My daughter took a script to the pharmacy and told her they can't fill just one script. It has to be several. When just last month they filled just one script. They override Doctors' orders.

I was at the Walgreens at 7:20 pm at the 2575 Broadway NY, NY 10025 location. I made a complaint about a man who I believed at the time to be a shopper. This guy who is described as ** male about 6 ft with a white tee and burgundy jeans and dread locks with a scar on his left side of his face and had a beverage in his hand appearing to be under the influence of some type of substance who followed me from the entrance to the escalators, catcalling me and did it again when I came upstairs with my items to pay for them. I gave him the finger and went on the line. He kept looking at me and pacing around where I was and walking in and out of the store while I was on the line and I felt unsafe so I told the cashier who is described as a light skinned possibly ** male with salt and pepper curly hair.

The man I made the complaint about approached the counter next to me and said "so now you're going to make a complaint about me?" And walked away stating that he will stab me in a low tone. I asked the cashier if he heard what he said and he said yes and he asked if I wanted him to get a manager. I asked the cashier to get a manager after he told me that he's working there but not as a Walgreens employee. I asked the cashier was aware that I can press charges for such a threat and he said he was aware. I then told the manager and the guy came by to the cash wrap where we were and asked the manager if I was complaining about him and he was laughing. Then he told the manager that I was being suspicious by walking in with a mean face and that he was not catcalling me and stated that's why I don't have a husband and that I better get out of the store before he embarrasses me.

The manager said, "Ok, ok, no problem," sounding very nonchalant about what just took place in front of him and the complaint I have him. Then I heard the guy tell me that I'm racist multiple times in front of the manager. I asked the manager, "Does he work here?" The manager said, "Yes but he's not a Walgreens employee and some other company sends him to work in the store," while having a vacant look in his eyes and if he just didn't care. I asked if he thought this was appropriate for his customers to be treated this way and he even seemed afraid of the guy himself and said that he'll make sure he doesn't come back to the store again. I told him "I'm not shopping in this store anymore" since the people that work there clearly don't care about customer safety and allow their customers to be sexually harassed and be threatened with bodily harm on the sales floor and I walked out without my items I intended to purchase.

I was so stressed out and fearful that I didn't even get the name of the manager on duty or the cashier but I know it was around 7:20 pm and the manager was a ** male as well on the chubby side around in his 40's. As a resident in the area I usually shop there often and so do other members of my household. I will never step foot into that store nor do I wish to visit any Walgreens/Duane Reade stores due to this incident. I feel violated as a woman and unsafe as a consumer.

Walgreens never provides good customer service. My insurance forces me to go there and every time, it's a nightmare. I wish I could spend my hard earned elsewhere like CVS or Rite Aid, where they treat their customers with respect and don't judge them based on their medication. I take antidepressants and ADHD medication and every time, the cashier gives me looks like I'm a crack head. I've sent half a dozen complaints to customer service. Never have they even replied. I suggest to everyone, spend your money somewhere else, anywhere else.

I ordered product from Drugstore.com via Amazon. 31 days later, it has not arrived. I went to track the package and saw it's been held up since August 4. Today is August 28th. No email, no communication, nothing to inform me of a hold up, delay or anything. It's a good thing I remembered that I ordered these items. They were part of a very large order on Amazon so it didn't occur to me until yesterday. I had to spend half a day trying to unravel the mystery and get a refund. Then they refunded a card that is no longer valid. So I will have to spend more time working with my bank to get the refund on the correct card. Never again.

Walked in only for prescriptions with an bottle of 20 oz coke almost down to the rim empty. Management makes accusations that I'm a shoplifter even though I never went near that isle of the fridge. Got the drink from home where I have an entire case. Didn't have the guts to press charges because I would've won in court. Nasty manager GRABS THE DRINK OUT OF MY HANDS leaving me confused!!! Then disappears up an aisle!!I hadn't any idea why he did it! Figured hey-he can have it, my lips were all over it, I got my meds in my pocket! I left and I'm surrounded by police!!! They're telling me he accused me of shoplifting a 20 oz coke!

I say take me in then- I didn't do nothing. Evidence is in a good spot and I'll win. Take me or let me go. Well, he didn't have the guts to press charges!!! BUT IT ONLY TELLS ME THEY DON'T HAVE CAMERAS, NOR SECURITY IS CHEAP. It ticks him off as manager and he takes it out on customers. Cops told me never to come back though... Why? I guess he's a putze and doesn't like the fact that he could've lost in court. I guarantee he does it to a lot of people!!! And these people lose! Shame on him and Walgreens for keeping him!

Never use this pharmacy for lifesaving medications. The particular store in Lauderdale by the sea goes only by the corporate rules. I needed medication that I have taken for over 10 years to help my anorexia. I ran short and requested the medication 1 day earlier than my usual pick up date, when I requested it a day early, they refused. They treated me like a drug addict and told me to wait till the next day. I am in need of nutrition and without this medication, will eat one bite of something and stop eating. I have lost so far, 5 pounds of my already skinny body. I have to go without the will to eat until I get this medication.

They "understand" however, there is nothing they can do. All my insurance including Medicaid and Medicare says, "you're good to get it " however, because of course of the pharmacy rules, it can't be done. I will go without food for another day and lose more weight, lose more energy, lose more strength. Never again will I give this company any of my pharmacy business from now on. I hate to wish the same problems on them however, their attitudes are very snooty. F.U. Carl. You lost your company, my respect, and my business.

Numerous calls and texts to pick up my prescriptions that were supposed to be ready. When I arrived, they were not ready. I decided to return a few days later and was then told that my prescriptions must have been put back because I did not come in to pick them up. A pharmacy tech then decided to look in a basket of prescriptions that were never picked up by other customers and she found a prescription for ** which was the prescription I needed. She consulted with another tech and decided to remove the label and printed one off with my name and placed it on the bottle.

When I got home and opened the bag, I knew that there was no way that there was 120 pills in that bottle. So I counted them and of course there was only 61. When I went back to the pharmacist to question the prescription, he stated that I was lying because they weigh their medications. I asked him to count their inventory and to get back to me.

This pharmacist argued with me and even said that he would not fill my next prescription because I was lying. ** is a much needed prescription for diabetics and would be extremely dangerous for anyone else to take. The fact that he was rude and refused to treat me with some kind of respect is upsetting. All he had to do was count his inventory. The fact that a tech took this prescription out of another basket was also denied. The pharmacist at 11420 Fortuna Rd, Yuma, Arizona is very unprofessional.

Walgreens Company Profile