1.21/5
Based on 76 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Last updated: April 1, 2018

323 Zales Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 1, 2018

3 4 5. I purchased a 2 carats tennis bracelet in 2006 from Zales. I wore it a couple of weeks for the first time in a while; I noticed that a diamond had fallen out. The next day immediately brought it into the store to have the diamond replace using my diamond bond. One of the workers sent my bracelet off to have the diamond replaced and that was the beginning of this nightmare. My bracelet was sent off on 2/14/2018 and it didn't arrived back to the store until 3/14/2018 without the diamond being replaced. The diamond was not replaced with the diamond bond because the jeweler refused to replace the diamond because the bracelet has porosity in the metal which will caused the diamonds to keep falling out which is a manufactured defect.

Now, mind you I purchased this bracelet in 2006 at $602 which now today's gold price has triple. The assistant manager promise me that she would make sure that I'm accommodate for my bracelet. Well of course after a few days the story changed once the manager got involved, she told me that since I only paid $602 dollars for my bracelet that she did not have another 2 carats priced at that amount she only had bracelets starting at $2900 and up but if I wanted to go down a carat she had a 2 carats that she could give me for $700 or send it to the local jeweler and have a stone put in. I was getting upset by the minute because I felt disrespected and stupid. I have purchased several pieces from Zales and never had any problems. I also felt if I was a different ethnicity that this situation would not have escalated. However, I really loved my bracelet and I didn't want to take any chances with more diamonds falling out.

I spoke with the district manager who also made me feel inadequate and dumb because she was asking me inconsiderate questions. She told me she would check into the matter and call back and guess what she never called back. I found a 2 carats white gold bracelet online which was on clearance for $1900 with an additional 10% off. The salesperson told me she had to get it in from another store and she wasn't sure if it could be ordered in yellow gold since every piece of jewelry I have is in yellow gold. Then she told me she could only give me an additional $100 off, that's not even Louisiana taxes. I ended up with a brace in Layaway with a balance of $1100 because it wasn't in my budget to spent monies for jewelry at this time. Unbelievable, someone really needs to take a look at how Zales treats their customer and handles transactions. I will send another email to the parent company (Signet Jewelers).

Original review: March 26, 2018

Went to Southpoint Mall looking for gold Movado watch. This store told me they didn’t have the gold in stock but I can pay for silver, take it home and don’t touch it and they will order Monday morning. This started on March 17th. Today is the 26th and they have not called me once after telling me they would 3 times now. They had one at Macy’s I could have got but now they are sold out. Manager was rude talking to someone in store when I was talking. No customer service at all.

Get the news you need delivered right to you!

Join over 300,000 subscribers and receive the latest expert advice, consumer news, and recall notices in your inbox.

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: March 21, 2018

I purchased in cash a chain and bracelet from the Shaq collection. Encouraged by the sales clerk to get replacement plan... I guess they have a lot of thieves working there, because they don’t have any cash in store unless someone purchases with cash. So as I returned the bracelet that couldn’t be sized, I find this out! Complete joke! Go somewhere else.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I have had my Ring since Dec. of 2017 and have only worn it maybe for 3 weeks. First was after sizing. Received back and wore for 2 days and stem was broken. Returned for repair. Received back after 3 weeks and wore for maybe 1 week and stem is broken again. I should be able to wear this as I wear other diamond rings from a local Jeweler all the time. VERY POOR QUALITY from Zales.

Original review: March 12, 2018

Buying online at Zales was the worst experience I had. I placed an online order for engagement way ahead of time. They guaranteed me delivery in 2 weeks. AFTER 2 WEEKS, they told me, "Sorry. We have lost your order." I was supposed to pick up at the store and store told me, "We don't have it," so I may call online customer support. Online customer support kept telling me, "We don't have it," so I may call the store. Extremely unprofessional and careless customer service and online delivery system. Bottomline: DON'T SHOP AT ZALES.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zales?

Original review: March 1, 2018

After reading reviews here I was very hesitant to order from Zales but I really liked this item on the website. So I had to buy it. YES! Indeed I thought the product would arrive in 2 days, because it had those kind of ads next to their items. But, if you read it carefully, it does say 7-10 processing time + Shipping time. I ordered on Feb 20, 2018, my order was shipped on Feb 26, 2018, and I received it on Feb 28, 2018. Thus, my experience was quite satisfying. Furthermore, after reading the complaints here, I got scared, and contacted the customer service on Feb 24, 2018, and they were very helpful and assuring for me. All in all, great experience! Will buy more.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

I ordered a ring for my boyfriend for our Anniversary but I didn’t read reviews first. After reading reviews I wanted to cancel because I only seen negative reviews. I called the customer service on canceling my order but the guy told me it was too late. It was already being customized. I was on hold for a max of 2 minutes not even. I ordered my ring February 17th and received it in the mail on February 21st. I don’t see why there was so many negative reviews but this was my first time ordering & I didn’t get any of the negativity the reviews talked about. So if you do order don’t believe all the bad reviews.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

After paying monthly installments on time, I have on two separate occasions attempted to purchase on credit and been denied. Online credit available far exceed my purchase. Will never purchase from Zales again. Paying balance in full and going to another jewelry store.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

Same problem, I order a diamond ring on January with an offer that was on the web with a 40% off. The order supposed to be a 4 weeks waiting for delivery, so I planned to be delivery before Valentine’s Day. 4-5 weeks passed and I didn’t get the ring, call several times customer service and the explanation WAS that the ring I ordered wasn’t on special offer anymore!!! Has double, I was charged on credit already!!! Customer service was the worst ever! Do not use Zales diamond house.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

I purchased a ring online from this company and when I received it, I was not happy with the quality. I looked online and found that I could return the ring to a store vs. mailing it back so I did even though the store was 45 miles away. Of course while there, they pressured me to buy something else and just to get through the process I agreed to set aside a ring that I could come back and purchase after the credit was received on my Zales card (it takes 3.5 days to get the credit back on the account even though the debit goes on immediately).

In the meantime, I found a ring online that I liked better so I told them I would not be picking up the ring at the store. I ordered online again but after waiting a couple of weeks to find it had still not shipped, I called. They said it was out of stock but I would possibly get it in 30+ days or more. I asked them to cancel the order. I was told it could take up to 30 days or more for a cancellation to go through and that they couldn't guarantee it would be cancelled. After talking with 3 representatives, I called the Corporate Office, was told the same thing. I demanded to talk to a supervisor as I wanted the order cancelled. I was put on hold for 15 minutes. I hung up and called the credit card customer service and closed my Zales account.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

I wish I would've read this sooner. I bought a ring under the impression that I would get it in 2 days. I found out after I order that it would take a week just for it to process. I found out later in the day and tried cancelling the order. That was Thursday and today is Tuesday and all they can tell me is that a claim has been put in. I wish I could give them 0 stars.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

I'm writing this review as a warning to stay away from this store. I wish I read the reviews before I made my purchase. I Recently purchased a ring from Zales for my wife... Truly nice piece, The ring needed to be sized (of course). I was told at the time of purchase that a complimentary sizing would be done as long as I can produce my receipt. I walk into the Deptford Mall store with my wife with the receipt... The looks that we was given assured me we wasn't going to be serviced.

The manager basically told me that it's not his issue... "And feel free to return your item if you see fit to do so." But HE wasn't going to do a sizing without a service plan of $70.00 being purchased. My question is this... "Most rings will need to be sized. So Zales can basically/intentionally... load the display with size 4 rings which nobody wears and then charge additional money to size." He said... "Yes. That's exactly right..." WOW. What a scam. Never will I purchase anything else from Zales. I called customer service and now is waiting for a call from Management.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

As another person on here I was duped by the Valentines Ad which read "Order by Feb 13th 2pm and receive before Valentines." Once I placed my $275 order it then stated 2-3 days to process then shipping time. I called to verify this conflicting information once my order was placed. The service rep stated that it would take 7-14 business days to receive my item. I asked that they cancel my order as I would just go to a jewelry store locally. Mind you this is 5 minutes at the most after I placed my order. They tell me it will take 3 days to cancel my order and then 7-10 days to get my money back depending on where the vendor is in their processing. That was Tuesday Feb. 13th. Friday Feb 16th I get an email stating that my card has been officially charged as my item was shipped. It appears my order was never cancelled. I will now have to report this to my bank and waste my time with another call to get this taken care of.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

My husband ordered me an Oval Swiss Topaz pendant with diamonds accents and a sterling silver bead chain... almost 200.00 for it. We opened the box with excitement and there's a tag tied to the necklace that says MADE IN CHINA!!! Seriously??? With no authentication that any of the stones are real!!! We received it in a timely manner and customer service was nice but I was not... I said I will take it to a jeweler to see if diamonds and topaz are real and if not I want FULL refund!!! WILL NEVER ORDER FROM ZALES AGAIN!!! The chain wasn't what we ordered either! And even the box it came in said Made in China.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

It's February 13th and they are still advertising "Guaranteed delivery by Valentine's Day" yet I ordered something on February 9th an hour after their cutoff (3 PM instead of 2 PM) so they didn't ship it until 2/12. UPS says I won't get it until the end of the day on Valentine's day (at which point I will be returning it and shopping elsewhere because of the poor customer service that followed).

The customer service rep himself understood the poor advertising and tried to get an appeasement from his manager who refused. She told me once they hand it off to UPS, it's not their business. I asked them, "Why does your site say "Guaranteed Delivery" instead of "Guaranteed Shipping"?" I also asked what kind of shipping they used and they said 2-Day UPS. So how could they still be advertising on 2/13 guaranteed delivery by 2/14?

Mine was "shipped" apparently on the 12th and apparently, by their ad, even if you order a day later - it'll be delivered by 2/14. Then they tell me, even though it's the end of the day it'll be supposedly delivered by, technically it will still be Valentine's Day - huh? Who wants something by the end of the holiday? If I order something for Christmas, you think I want it at the end of Christmas day? The deal-breaker was the manager's callousness, and unwillingness to provide any type of understanding or appeasement.

Jewelry stores make most of their business around holidays and if they can't be clear around and whether something will be delivered by the holiday, or feel that shipment time is not their responsibility, then they shouldn't be making any type of delivery guarantees. I'll be returning this and shopping elsewhere. I hope others do the same.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

The reason for my review: Purchased some earrings online. After I made the transaction I called to verify how long it would take and the representative told me a longer time than I anticipated so I ask them if they could cancel the order, I called a couple of seconds after I placed the order. I spoke to four representatives and one supervisor. Still no help in canceling my order. After fighting with Zales representatives I found a corporate number myself to call and I explained to the gentleman what I have been through and he assured me someone would call me back. However no one never did.

I called my bank and explained to them what happen. My bank reversed the charge and put my money back but unfortunately Zales took my back out of my account again. I called my bank on yesterday Feb 6th and they opened a investigation with Zales. I called Zales online on Feb 7th and they called the store and told the store to refund my money back to me but It could take 30 days before I see my refund and said to the online representative It should not take 30 days for my refund. May 2-3 days the representative told me she spoke to Meghan on the phone who is the store manager for Christiana mall. I will never ever shop at Zales online or in-store purchase. Their unprofessionalism is graded with a big "F"!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

If there was a way to rate them with (0) stars that is what they would get. Sorry this might be a little long but worth the read. I wish I would have read the reviews before this nightmare started. My fiance purchased me a diamond ring from the Zales store in Muncie, Indiana on 4/22/2017. Liked the ring when I looked at it, hate the ring now. So we paid cash for the ring and it was quite pricey. (7) days later we were back in because a diamond fell out of one of the bands. They said it would take about 4-6 weeks and I wasn't going without a ring. So we told them to send in a ring and have it sized and solder the other bands to the ring. So we waited another 2 weeks or so for the 2nd ring. No phone calls from anyone. Had to keep checking in time to time.

So we called one day and they said the ring was in so we went in to look at it. When we got there they took it out and wanted me to look at it. They kept trying to get us out the door while I was inspecting the ring. As I was looking at it. There was a diamond missing on the halo. They were like no way. Let me look at it. I don't see it missing. Then they were trying to feel around for the diamond on the countertop. IDIOTS. Then they were trying to piece my ring I had on together with the other ring. I said NO. So instead of sending that ring in they sent in another ring to get sized and soldered. So then we had to wait for the 3rd ring. When the 3rd ring came in, I looked at it and I noticed a very large carbon spot on the large center diamond. The first 2 rings had no carbon spots and this one did. I asked the lady what it was and she said nothing and tried getting me out of the store.

So at this point we are pissed and want our money back. The store Manager (Steve) would not give us our money back. We were on vacation and went past the 60 days by 48 hours. We were told by someone in the store that it was ok to bring it in. Steve was very unprofessional and extra rude and sarcastic. He called his district Manager (Ray) who when we walked back into the store from getting off the phone with customer service complaining about the service we had and issues we were having. We overheard them on the phone making fun of us. So this has been a battle we are still to this day dealing with. Customer service is a joke. We had opened a case and for 4 months or so we had a lady we were talking to and paperwork we sent her.

All of a sudden in November 2017 she went on a leave of absence and someone else was dealing with our case. That lady did not get with us. So did nothing. She said she would have to do everything over and talk to the district Manager (Ray). Then when she did . She did nothing. She said, "We can't do anything for you. Case closed..." What the **. Then yesterday went back into the store and were basically rushed out of the store by Steve. Called customer service and they said they would send a gift card.. I don't want a ** gift card. Case has been reopened again. Worse service from a jewelry company. We are a hard working middle class family that had money saved for this special day. We paid $3200 cash that day and now I don't even wear the ring hardly that much. Beware buyers. This company does nothing for no one. They SUCK and they should go out of business.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

2 years ago I inherited my grandmother's ring. I took it to Zales to have it cleaned and inspected since it's about 30 years old. I was informed that the prongs needed replaced to make sure I didn't lose one of my stones (2 sapphires and a ruby). I chose to do that since I wanted to wear it and I really value this ring. I paid $250 to get new prongs and I wear it semi-regularly. Yesterday my ruby fell out. I have no idea where it is. I took it to Zales since I had the work done to prevent this outcome.

I was told there was a 6 month guarantee and the prongs wear down when you wear them every day. These are new prongs and should have lasted for many years. After all the first prongs lasted 30 years. My heart is broken. I have so very few things from my bio family and now I have one less. I have done business for many years with Zales and have had good experiences for the most part but I cannot believe that Zales is telling me that their jewelry isn't made to last 2 years. Of course they will be happy to sell me a replacement ruby. I am so disappointed in Zales.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I bought my wife a Medical Alert Bracelet in May of 2016 from Zales online. After several weeks it finally arrived and looked great and had her medical situation engraved on the back. Within a few months we could tell that the engraving was starting to fade. A year later the engraving is completely gone which makes the bracelet worthless. Since we did not purchase the protection plan we were told by Zales customer service that there was nothing that they could do about replacing it. We took it to our local store and they agreed with us that the bracelet should not have faded off and that it was defective but there was nothing they could do because it was an online purchase. We are so thru with Zales.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

IT'S A LONG STORY BUT IT IS SO WORTH THE READ: Please read this if you're thinking of buying from Zales because you will change your mind!! So my fiancé proposed to me in May of 2017 with a ring that he purchased from Zales. The ring was too big and I originally put a ring guard so I could wear it for a while before having it sized. We then had a vacation scheduled so I figured perfect time to drop it off and have it sent out for sizing and I’ll pick it up when we get back. So they stated 4-6 weeks for the sizing, no problem. Then when the ring arrived I received no call that it was in the store, I had to call them and they said “Yea it’s here”. Ok fine. But then... THE DIAMONDS STARTED FALLING OUT (4 diamonds to be exact) so when I brought the ring back the first girl said it’s because I’m “banging my hand around all day”. -_- Why would you even assume that? And no I don’t, I sit at a desk all day.

So fine, their answer is to send it back to the “Diamond Center” to have the diamonds put back in and the settings adjusted so it won’t happen again. So another 4-6 WEEKS pass and yet again no one calls me to tell me my ring is back. So I call, the ring is there, then I go pick it up. Within 1 weeks a new diamond falls out! Now I’m pissed off! So yet again we bring the ring back, now the rep states that it’s because I had the ring sized that it affects the setting of the diamonds and that’s why they fall out. -_- NOW IF YOU KNEW THAT WAS A POSSIBILITY WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THAT FROM THE BEGINNING!

So NOW they send it back again to the “Diamond Center” to have the diamond put back in. Now another 406 weeks pass and I go pick up my ring AGAIN! GUESS WHAT HAPPENED! In less than 24 hours the same diamond fell out! SO NOW I AM BEYOND FURIOUS! My fiancé and I go back to the store and now we speak to the manager. She states that she’s “so sorry and that my next option (which should have been the first option) is to special order the ring in my size” so that the settings will never be adjusted and therefore the diamonds will not fall out. So this option sounded appealing and smart although it should have been offered to me from the very beginning you know, sizing, ring guards, or special order. But that’s not the point, so now the special order takes 6-8 WEEKS!

So now we are in January 25th of 2018!!! I sent the ring to be special ordered in November, for those of you good at math it’s going on more than 8 weeks now! So I’ve been calling every week and the ring isn’t there yet. Now I’m INFURIATED!!! So the manager investigated further and calls me today to tell me that the vendor they use for special orders has rejected my ring order due to the fact that they do not make that ring! So almost 9-10 weeks later and NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME THE RING IS NOT EVEN COMING! So their only option left was to tell me to come back to the store and pick out another ring??? NOOO WAY!

I want nothing to do with this entire corporation! This has been by far the worst experience of my life. In 3 months it’ll make a year that I’ve been engaged and I’ve worn the ring a few days out of this entire time! My entire engagement has been ruined and it’s embarrassing. There’s no way my order got rejected and it took them 9 weeks to find out!!! I should have been notified sooner and not left here thinking my “special order” is coming and it’s not. So now we are back at square one having to get a whole different ring almost a year later! I’m sorry this was so long but DO NOT EVER BUY FROM ZALES!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I ordered an item with the promise of before Christmas (I have the email to prove it). It's now January 24 still no item. I called customer service and they told me because it was engraved that it no longer would be before Christmas which wasn't written anywhere on the website and he couldn't find it either, so then he told me it would be delivered January 8. January 24 still no product.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I ordered a few gifts for my boyfriend‘s family for Christmas on December 3rd and was promised delivery by Christmas Eve. The necklaces I ordered came on January 18th, this past Thursday instead, nearly a month after they were promised. To compensate for this embarrassment, Zales sent me a gift card, with which I bought this ring. Well, they put me through hell for this ring, especially in the pickup process, for which they were very rude, uninformative, and did not even give me a box to take it out of the store in. It was finally ready to be picked up, and I got it the morning of January 20th. The band looks like it was put in a goddamn blender and is completely tarnished on top of that.

For a brand new ring to look this way, plus all the other stuff I’ve had to deal with, including countless calls to their customer service department, is embarrassing and shameful and I will never be shopping here again. This ring was very sentimental to me and it came to me ruined. I posted a very similar review on Zales's Facebook page three days ago, the same day I had picked up the ring and noticed that its condition was grossly unacceptable. They responded to me that day after the post started gaining some attention on their page and promised, "truly sorry," that they would have someone reach out to me "as soon as possible." After three days and multiple inquiries, I still have not heard anything. This is a slap in the face and a ** way to treat customers. It is unfair that they can get away with doing business under these circumstances.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I ordered a special necklace for my daughter, from her 3 year old son, for Christmas. Order dar 12/13/17. Never came in. Called customer service SEVERAL times. It was either busy or I was on hold for at least 30 minutes. I also stopped in their store at Galleria Mall, was told I would get a phone call back that day. No call. No one wanted to help. AND the necklace won't be done for another week or so. I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING AGAIN FROM ZALES. THEIR SERVICE IS HORRIBLE. AND I HOPE NO ONE ELSE DOES EITHER.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I ordered an engraved ring. The name was spelled wrong when I received it. It has taken 3 phone calls so far just trying to get a return shipping label. Not to mention all 3 times I have called I have had to wait on hold for over an hour. When I placed the order online it showed the product on sale but when I checked out I was charged full price!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

Let me start off by saying that this is my first time shopping with Zales and trust me this will be the absolute LAST! Customer service is terrible & site is false, misleading, & deceiving! I placed an order on Sunday, December 10th for a locket. This was at the time when they promised before-Christmas delivery. As the days get closer to Christmas, I start to wonder when I will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail. I call the customer service number and my wait time is 150 minutes! Really??!!

I call again the next day & it’s the same old song. Don’t even bother utilizing the online chat option. It’s useless. On December 22nd, I FINALLY received a shipping confirmation, 12 whole days later. I go to the website and the status still says pending. Today, December 23rd, I check back and I see the status has changed to shipped. I go to the UPS website and my package is not expected to be delivered until December 26th @ the end of the day! Absolutely unbelievable Zales. Trust and believe that this company will never receive a single pretty penny from my pockets ever again! Judging from these horrific reviews, I’m sure a lot of other people would say the same thing.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

Never again will I order from this place. I wish I read reviews from here first. I am having the same problems as everyone else. I ordered a ring for my girlfriend for Christmas back on December 4th, a week before the order December 11th for Christmas delivery. I have yet to see any change in shipping. I've spent literally HOURS on the phone with these people just to get the same answers its processing. I even went to my local Zales where it is supposed to be delivered and they called the store support number, all they can tell them was it will be shipped out by the 21st.

Well, today is the 22nd, still not shipped. I just spent 2 1/2 hours on the phone with customer service, yet again, for the same answers. Only this time they transferred me to the special customer relations department, which ended up being the freaking fraud department! They in turn transferred me back to find out that I would have a 52 minute wait again! Obviously I hung up. I am so angry and dissatisfied with this place. Someone really needs to unscrew these issues. Now just like many others from what I am seeing, will have to tell my girlfriend that her gift won't be here for Christmas. The special gift I bought her for OUR FIRST Christmas! Oh not to mention, if they deliver it on Christmas to the store, they will find out that they are closed on Christmas Day!!! Thanks Zales.com, you guys truly SUCK!!!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I literally placed a order with them on the 8th of December. My sale was cancelled for no reason 3 days later. Placed another order on the 12th and everything seemed to be fine. I spent over 7 hours in the past week on hold because I was told it would only take 3 days to process and 2 days for shipping. I read a lot of reviews today and everyone is experiencing the same thing. I even talked to a supervisor and she directed me to a department that had nothing to do with my order. I cancelled my order today because I'm getting engaged soon. I went to another company and bought a ring today and have it in hand now. Cannot believe how crappy the customer service is. Looks like they are going to lose everyone business because of how dumb they are. I will for sure tell everyone I know and put bad reviews on every review place I possibly can. So if you're reading this don't buy from ZALES EVER!!! A scam company for sure.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I ordered a necklace on Nov, 21, 2017. I haven't received one email on status update and like many here it just shows status unavailable!!! Chat button does not open and now the phone is busy. What a horrible ran site, and business this is. The one time I DID get ahold of someone to cancel they said they contacted the vendor and it's too late to cancel but yet I still don't have my order. Today is 12/21/2017!! Buyers beware. Place your order at your own risk. Amazon is 20 times better and faster. I have been treated great in the store when I purchased but this online ordering is a joke. You can't get ahold of anyone. No one can help you. Not one update received on my ** order. I'm so furious.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I place a rather large order on 12/18/2017 with a guaranteed shipping delivery before Christmas. My debit card was charged and now it is 4 days before Christmas and before the weekend. I still have not received a shipment notification. None of the customer service phone numbers will work. The chat option does not work. I have tried to contact the corporate office and no one answers there, either. I'm beginning to think they are out of business. There is no email address to contact anyone. I am very, very frustrated. Whats it the answer to this madness?

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

Zales has been the worst experience thus far for my holiday shopping. I ordered a personalized wallet on 12/14/17 and there is still no shipping info available although the website states it would arrive before Christmas. When I call to speak with a representative there is ALWAYS a 129 minute wait and the online chat option is a joke! I can't get through to anybody! I have been charged and left wondering about the status of my purchase. I feel scammed and unhappy! GOODBYE ZALES, YOUR BUSINESS SEEMS TO BE DROWNING!

Zales expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 1924 in Wichita Falls, Texas, Zales is a jewelry company that sells its products in more than 750 stores across the United States and Puerto Rico. Customers can shop for jewelry from Zales at retail outlets and online.

• 60-day returns: Zales customers have up to 60 days to return any purchase without question.

• Design your own: The company has a Design Your Own program that lets customers custom create not only engagement rings, but other decorative jewelry pieces as well.

• Free shipping: People who shop on Zales.com receive free shipping when they spend they choose to ship their purchases to a Zales retail or retail outlet store.

• Credit options: The company offers credit plans with no annual fee to help customers pay for their jewelry and products.

• In-store services: Zales customers can take advantage of many in-store services, including lifetime cleaning and inspection.

• Best for: Couples getting engaged, customers looking to buy a luxury gift and people with broken jewelry.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs