About Wovenly Rugs
This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Wovenly Rugs is a home goods store that specializes in area rugs and runners. The company’s mission is to provide consumers with beautiful designs that inspire and bring life to any home. Wovenly Rugs’ 60-day trial sets the company apart. Customers can test the rug in their own space and return it for a refund if they don’t like it. Wovenly Rugs offers free shipping and returns.
- Generous return policy
- Extensive selection
- 60-day trial
- Free shipping to contiguous U.S. only
- One-year warranty
Wovenly Rugs is a stylish and modern home goods brand. While larger, specialty rugs can get pricey, the company’s generous 60-day trial period and free returns ensure customers are happy.
Wovenly Rugs carries a wide selection of hand-woven, shag, dhurrie and machine-made area rugs in a variety of materials, styles and sizes. Customers can choose from 12 styles and five different materials, including synthetic materials, wool, jute and natural fibers, blends and cotton. The company carries rugs that match decors ranging from modern homes with strong geometric lines and splashes to traditional, vintage-style homes.
The company’s area rugs and runners are available for bedrooms, kitchens, living rooms, hallways, bathrooms, dining rooms, outdoor areas, offices and childrens’ rooms. Wovenly’s rugs range from 2 feet by 3 feet runners to larger rugs in round, oval and square shapes.
How much do Wovenly Rugs cost?
Area rugs and runners through Wovenly Rugs start around $23 and go up to more than $1,500, depending on the material, construction and size. Small, machine-made rugs made from synthetic materials can cost less than $25, but expect to pay $1,800 for a large, hand-woven rug made from wool.
The company offers sales and discounts, such as 55% off best-selling rugs and 10% off price matches.
- How do you wash Wovenly Rugs?
- Each Wovenly rug comes with care instructions specific to its material and construction. Look at these instructions before washing to keep the rug in its best condition. If a rug needs to be washed, it’s typically best to use a clean, white cloth. Clean up spills immediately after they happen to avoid stains and damage. When washing, avoid rubbing to prevent the stain from sinking deeper into the rug. For deep cleaning, Wovenly Rugs recommends using a professional cleaning service.
- Are the colors on Wovenly's website accurate?
- Yes, the colors on Wovenly’s website are accurate, but some variation in color might occur. The screen resolution on a desktop or mobile device can impact the colors. For the most precise color, turn the brightness on your device up. Remember that each rug is unique, so final colors might vary slightly.
- Does Wovenly ship internationally?
- No. Currently, Wovenly Rugs only ships to the 50 U.S. states. Shipping to Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands or Guam isn’t available, and the company charges an additional fee to ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Does Wovenly offer financing?
- Yes, Wovenly offers financing through Affirm. Loans through Affirm range from 0% to 30% APR.
- How much does shipping cost?
- Wovenly Rugs ships free within the United States. This includes return shipping for 60-day trials. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska is $150.
- What is Wovenly's return policy?
- Wovenly Rugs offers a 60-day trial period. Within 60 days of delivery, customers can return their rug and get their money back. Returns must be in the same condition and in their original packaging.
- Do Wovenly rugs come with a warranty?
- Yes, Wovenly rugs come with a one-year warranty for manufacturer defects.
- Does Wovenly price match competitor’s pricing?
- Wovenly matches competitors’ prices and adds a 10% discount if the same rug is found at another online store with a lower price.
Do we recommend Wovenly Rugs?
Wovenly has an extensive selection of rugs in multiple styles, which makes it likely you can find something that suits your home. We recommend Wovenly Rugs if you like testing products and making informed decisions — the company’s 60-day return period is a great benefit that lets you make a purchase and be confident you won’t pay unless you’re happy with your rug.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Wovenly Rugs Company Information
- Company Name:
- Wovenly Rugs
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.