Sears Customer Service

Compare Retail Stores

Research top Retail Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

My issue of my scheduled washer service being slid from 12/1 mid afternoon, to late afternoon, to early evening, to being cancelled and rescheduled to 12/16, then 12/14, then 12/12, is a fallacy and absolute wrong way to treat a customer. My machine has been down since 11/19, diagnosed 11/25, then scheduled for repair on 12/1. Yes this is only a matter of inconvenience, but the principle of the matter is that if one is bumped into a cancellation because of the end of the day, that customer SHOULD NOT be sent to the end of the line. At the very least, should be the next DAY! I had to take time off work for 2 days to be available for the tech's arrival.

Sears scheduling priorities are absolutely wrong and ignore basic principles of customer service. Sears management is to blame for this, overbooking their tech's time so as not to have flexibility for long running calls. And the poor customer or customers at the end of the day suffers for it because their call will be rescheduled to a date far into the future. Profits and low margins are all is thought about and cared, not the customer. As of now I am speaking to customer resolutions, and still not getting any solution - in fact I just got cut off. I called again, and was cut off a 2nd time. I am not a happy customer. I WILL TAKE my business elsewhere other than Sears. Having been buying and getting my appliances serviced for more than 20 years had made me a loyal customer. That trust and loyalty is at a negative now. Do not buy from Sears!

I don't know where to begin... so many mistakes in our purchase of a washer/dryer combo with 2 pedestals. Total sale was about $2400. We purchased the products in November. Was promised delivery within a week or so. Sears delivery people called the night before delivery was to happen to say that deliver was "delayed due to manufacturer's problem." Huh. OK. It happened 4 more times spread out over several weeks. Each time, they would use up the week we waited and then the night before delivery, call to say "delayed due to manufacturer's problem." All total, we would have waited a total of 6 weeks (maybe more) for these items to be delivered. We called customer service (overseas somewhere) and spoke to people who barely spoke English. Basically, all they wanted was to notify us of more delays and rescheduling. It was miserable.

I called Sears Customer Service several times. Spoke to people who lied to me by saying that I didn't speak to them previously. Oh yes I did. When I asked to speak to a supervisor about the delays (BTW, I found out that there are NO supervisors) one smart aleck put a woman on the phone who pretended to be a supervisor and clearly was not. I would have to say that this issue had taken over our lives. Thank goodness I don't work outside the home or I would have lost several days of work waiting on scheduled deliveries that never happened. Finally, out of sheer frustration and the need to just get out of the hamster wheel, we cancelled the entire order. Had we done that sooner, we would have saved money by getting in on Black Friday sales with a competitor. Like I said, we didn't know we wasted each week until the week was wasted and we received the call the night before the magical delivery date that never came

We are waiting for the cancelled items to show up on our account now. No certainty that will happen, but again, we are hoping that goes through. When it does, we are shredding our Sears cards and we will NEVER EVER EVER shop at Sears again. This is not the store that our parents knew. Their customer service is horrible. As we cancelled our transaction with them, 2 other people were waiting to cancel theirs for very similar reasons. I suspect the doors will be shut on this chain in the not too distant future. Not a moment too soon. Seriously. Don't walk away from Sears... RUN.

All calls are routed to the Philippines where accents are so thick that you can't understand a word and nobody knows what to do!!! I spent a total of 10 hours on the phone with "CUSTOMER SATISFACTION" for them to say, "we're sorry, we are unable to help you." Sears just lost my business and an order for a $2,000 washer and dryer. I'll buy the LG with the 10 year warranty. Expect SEARS to suffer further losses and close soon. They can't even manage a customer service department. BTW: My call was about a sale that was supposed to run through the 30th of November, but only made it to the 29th.

I called Sears Appliance Repair to have a washer machine repaired. It was not under warranty and all the Sears call center (Manila, Philippines) did was repeatedly try to sell me warranty offers. I did not want to buy a warranty but was willing to pay for the repair work. I called a number of times with additional information, and also confirmed my appointment (today, between 3-6 pm) twice today -- once via the phone and once online. They never showed up. Never called. I suspect it is because I did not purchase a warranty. I also tried called a "bricks and mortar" Sears store in Seattle, but nobody ever answers the phone. In ANY department. Sears should just go out of business. They will never get mine again, anyway.

I bought my wife a bracelet with a lifetime replacement plan. Within the warranty period the bracelet broke and I returned it to Sears to be repaired. Sears did not honor my replacement warranty stating it was too costly to repair and that I can come and get a different bracelet or a Sears gift card. I didn't want either, just wanted the bracelet repaired, they stated it would cost me over $200 to repair it. What's the use of buying a replacement plan if I still have to repair it myself. I will never shop at Sears again, worst customer service ever. Buyers beware!!!! If I could give a half of a star I would and that would be too much.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sears?

I will never order from Sears online again. I ordered a new dishwasher earlier this month. Twice the installer called to set up an appointment with me and twice I took off work to meet them. Both times they called at the scheduled time to say the dishwasher wasn't available. This is not only infuriating, its costly. After the first missed appointment, they promised they would double check before scheduling the second. Clearly no one did. Apparently, no one in the organization communicates to make sure that promises to the customer are kept. Obviously, I've cancelled my order and will get one locally.

Purchase a Free Standing Range online for delivery and set-up. Used my debit card for the transaction. The very next day I had to cancel the order due to unforeseen need for the money. I attempted cancel online but their system directed me to call an 800 number to complete the cancellation. Called number and was told the order to cancel was sent to their delivery department and will be cancelled. I was also told my monies would be returned 7 to 10 business days from cancellation date.

Not accepting this I called corporate customer service. The gentleman there looked at the transaction and said the monies would be returned in 24 hours. Well it has been 3 working days since my cancellation and the money has not been returned. Called Sears Corporate again and the lady told me because the delivery department cancelled the order it will take 7 to 10 business days. I asked if that could be changed because I need the money and she said no one has control over the computer to change it. Moral of the story is to never use a Debit card and they have lost a customer of 47 years. I will not buy another item from Sears and will tell this problem to whomever will listen!

I purchased a television through the Sears app. The problem is false advertising. Once I found the product (on their app and on the sear.com website) I selected to purchase it. It was along the same time as the free shipping promotion. But... there is not shipping because they state that it is not a Sears product and comes from a 3rd party. This is false advertising in every sense of the word. Furthermore, I do not receive the rewards points. Finally, after trying to deal with the situation, It took me over 2 hours and 6 different people to talk to from online to telephone. After all of this, nothing was resolved except that it was in the "fine print". The fine print is nowhere on the page with the item. DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE TRYING TO SCAM YOU WITH TRICKS. I purchase often from a variety of vendors and as a business owner myself, I can tell you they are very unethical in their tactics. BUYER BEWARE!

I will never order from Sears again. I bought these boots at the end of September. When I received them they were the wrong item. I had ordered the medium calf and got wide calf instead. I called customer service and they said I would have to reorder again and go in store to return the boots. I did exactly that and I ordered the 2nd pair to be delivered to the store. When I went to return the 1st pair and pick up my 2nd pair I checked to make sure I had the right boots. Once again they were the wrong item. I called customer service to tell them about this and they said that they would contact the warehouse to address this problem and they would contact me in 24/48 hours. Nobody contacted me. I called a week later and all they said was that I had to reorder the boots again and I would be refunded for the 1st and 2nd pair.

I ordered the 3rd pair on the phone. I was never refunded for the 1st and 2nd pair. I had to call Sears again and they said I would finally receive my refund in 7-10 days. I received the refund for the 1st pair a month after I returned them but not for the 2nd pair. I also still hadn't received my 3rd pair of boots. I called Sears again and they apologized and said that they would make my case a priority and that I would receive my refund in 7-10 days and the representative said he would contact me personally to let me know what is the problem with the 3rd pair of boots.

It's been more than a month and a half since I returned the 1st and 2nd pairs and I still only received my refund for the 1st pair and still NO BOOTS. It's been two weeks since my last call to sears. No one has contacted me about my 3rd order. They really DO NOT care about their customers. At no point did I receive compensation for this whole ordeal. Two months, 3 times ordering the same pair of boots, 2 returns, and 1 refund later I am still waiting for my 3rd pair and my 2nd refund. Still no call or email from customer service.

My experience with Sears Customer Service, my rating would be not 1 star, but NO star at all! The way you have to take your bed apart to take pictures of EVERYTHING and then submit them online. Then, after their review, they want additional pictures the next day... having no respect of disabled people having to undo the bed again, and move a heavy mattress. I have had more than 35 email correspondences with their various departments, who lead me to think that they are the ones who are going to honor my warranty only to be let down because they are not hearing... DO NOT HAVE SAGGING! I have a raised area in my mattress that is growing! I had everything that was required for warranty exchange of a failed product (THEY ARE A FAILED COMPANY.)...

Phone calls got me nowhere, so I decided to contact the Sealy Company by writing a letter... same answers given as Sears Holdings Corp and Customer service. I finally decided after months to just give up!! They sicken me and I WILL NOT BUY FROM SEARS or SEALY AGAIN, plus I spread the word to (all) who talk about going to buy from SEARS.

Buyer BEWARE!!! This is how they profit... by making the consumer jump through hoops that get you nowhere! You tire of their despicable ways and give up. In this case, persistence did not get my defective mattress replaced. My mattress was only 1 yr old and cared for... as required. At the end of this review there are places where you can enter your order number, add your receipt to say prove you are a "verified buyer" and you can add images. I already went through so much anguish, anxiety, and stress with this mattress ordeal... that I packed away all of my warranty papers, receipts, and tags, so when typing this review, I was unaware of the need at this time. And here I am typing again about this [cursed] mattress ordeal!!!!

I purchased a King bed at Sears in Plaza Las Americas in San Juan, Puerto Rico on September 28, 2016. It is now November 26, 2016 and I still do not have the bed or a delivery date. Original delivery date was October 11, 2016. Each week I have received an automated call setting up delivery, then a human calls with 48 hours to tell me that the delivery is not going to happen. When I ask for a new delivery date I am told they do not know. I have asked repeatedly for an equivalent substitution and have had no follow up. I put this on my Sears charge card and have made 2 payments for a product that I don't yet have and don't know when I will. I have called the Sears Executive Offices and Customer Service in Puerto Rico and in the States to no avail... Very frustrated. Terrible service!!!

Holy smokes! What are you guys trying to do. Horrible service, nothing in stock and high prices. Are you trying to go out of business on purpose? Today waited 20 minutes at 10:00 for a salesperson. Two just walked by. Finally got to talking with another couple also waiting to buy an appliance. Finally went looking for a salesperson. When he came over no personality, charging for delivery and removal, nothing in stock and in a matter of 5 minutes both couples walked out of the store only to meet at Lowe's and complete their purchases with free delivery for the same price and out the door in a matter of minutes. No one shopping at Sears... Lowe's is packed. Something drastically going wrong at Sears and no one seems to care... Shameful!

On September 1st I placed an order for a Sears e-gift card. I received a confirmation on my transaction stating that the recipient would be sent an email with the e-gift card attached. This was for a wedding gift. I asked the newlywed couple about 3 weeks afterwards if they received it. They stated that they did not. I forwarded my email confirmation to them hoping that this would be sufficient for them to use. Last week, they emailed me stating that my email didn't work either. I called today to see about what happened and was transferred to 8 different representatives before I was told that they would forward to someone who will review my case. They took my money, no problem, and I nor the newlyweds have anything to show for it. This is extremely embarrassing for me and unacceptable. I DO NOT RECOMMEND PURCHASING OR DOING BUSINESS WITH SEARS. I KNOW THAT I NEVER WILL AGAIN!!!

Belle was nice but she told me her name 8 times and interrupted me. She was my 2nd call w/ Sears today as I spoke w/ Marlo in The Philippines and he was absolutely no helped and claimed to be a manager. I ordered a dishwasher twice online and I was never notified. They could not answer why. They could not find my order. No offer in helping. Order # ** is processing, placed on Thu, Nov 03, 2016 and Nov 15 Order # ** is processing, placed on Tue, Nov 15, 2016. Never notified. Offered no compensation for my time of reordering. No explanation and blew me off when I asked to speak to a higher up manager.

When I last ordered online I ordered Patio furniture instead I received a grill. I had to return, and reorder and spent hours on the phone. Sears needs to bring their business back to the US and customer service needs improved. I will no longer shop with them. I shopped for their name and guarantee knowing they were not the least expensive. No more.

Bought my gas range from Sears a few years ago. I buy, well used to buy all of my appliances from Sears. Was a costumer for over 50 years. Never again will I shop for anything ever again a Sears. Anyway, I had a small problem with one of my burners and called Sears repair as I have done for years and years for all of my appliances with great satisfaction. Never a problem. This time my call for repair was set aside by a conversation about buying their yearly service contract for all my home repairs for several hundred dollars. I said no but she went on and on about the overall savings and bla bla bla again I said no. I neeed one burner fixed.

Ok so I get my appointment and he was late for the time they scheduled. He came in and looked at the bad burner, pulled out a paper clip and poked it through a small clogged gas port on the burner. Poof it worked great and I was happy. I figured it would be $89.00. He was here less than 10 minutes. When I looked at my bill he added a $70.00 charge for what he called a flame adjustment so, $159.00 for a paper clip through a hole then they "pad" the repair with made up names for stuff they don't do. I contacted customer service to report the corrupt repair worker who added things to my bill that were fake and to have my $70.00 refunded. They said since I did not buy their service plan there can be no refund. Even if the repairman added phoney work to the service order. Buyer beware. Sears is now a store front of rip offs and scams... Sad.

I purchased curtains from Sears back in June and have tried to return them on 3 separate occasions, due to them being too short. The 1st incident I had with returning the curtains were I couldn't find the receipt and was told it was nothing they could do. Mind you I paid with my Sears card. The 2nd attempt... the receipt is located through Shop Your Way but they would not honor the price adjustments, meaning I would have to pay the difference for the curtains. This should have been an even exchange.

The 3rd time I attempt to exchange these curtains I am told I have missed the 30 day return window, when initially the first 2 tries were within the return window. In other words there is nothing that can be done by them, I just have to keep the curtains. The curtains are in the original packaging, never been opened and all I wanted to do was exchange them for a longer size. I have never in my life, but thank you Sears for opening my eyes, and allowing me to see that some companies just doesn't value their customers.

I just had a complete remodel of my kitchen finished, well except for my range hood. I ordered new appliances from Sears online in July so they would be here in time for construction to start. For the range hood, I printed the specs and measures for my contractor. Construction went along fine with some delays. The range hood was the last item to be installed and my contractor was not comfortable installing the Euro style range hood so I called Sears Service for installation. Their contractor called me back to say that he did not work on Sundays and was I okay with Monday, sure fine. Monday came and he called wanting to know what model unit I had - bottom line, he does not want to install this model and neither will 6 other contractors. So I get online to return my beautiful range hood. I cannot return it because I have had it too long! So now what!!!

The service window was 9am-1pm and at 9:45am. They emailed and called to let us know the technician was on his way. It is 3 hours later and they have no idea where the technician is. They issued no apology or reason for the delay. I am so frustrated and will NEVER use them again.

I bought 5 appliances at 1 time. On the Nov 18th, the washer and dryer arrived with no issues but the fridge arrived - crushed on the back and I told the team to bring it back. The customer service told me the earliest they can send another one is on 22th. I was supposed to receive the gas range, dishwasher and microwave oven on the 21st then I told customer service that I am not going to take another day off work to sit around for my appliances. On the 19th, installation team called me that they are coming with my dishwasher and microwave oven which means I have to sit around waiting for them. On the 21st, I receive a message stating that my stove and fridge is arriving on 22nd which also meant I wasted a day on 21st waiting for the fridge. On 22nd at 0800 hrs, the installation team arrived with the gas range and fridge but they could not install the range due to connection to main gas line.

When I spoke to KIMBERLY from Sears Customer Service (California), she shouted at me and slammed the phone on me. I mean what kind of Customer Service Associates that Sears Hired. Next I call them again and I was talking to another associate who told me the earliest date they can install is Nov 26th. I am utterly pissed, I have a Thanksgiving party and now without a stove, I have to cancel it. I told her I want to speak to the manager, got on the phone with Jordon who is their Manager who told me that she understands and try to expedite the process. Unfortunately the warehouse opens at 0900 so she will have to call me back. Now waiting for the callback.

Had a scheduled delivery, item was not delivered on time. When I call to check I am told it will not be delivered until another 4.5 hours. No apology until I get angry and ask why were we not notified. "We don't know driver is running late." Asked to speak with a manager, I get the same answer except that she will call again to find out when the driver will arrive. Now I get in about 2 hours approximately it may be more or less. Asked for a discount in the delivery and was told they don't give one, felt like "sorry too bad you bought from us, but we don't care about the customer and it's not our problem the company we hire to deliver does not deliver on time. We don't care about your time." If we were not there for delivery they would care and be calling time and again.

What about the customer. Are we not important. I can tell you that this will be the last appliance I will be purchasing at Sears. This is not the only time it has happened to me with them, but that is shame on me, I will now be shopping at Lowe's and Home Depot for Appliances or at an appliance specialty store instead. Pricing is not always a consideration.

I purchased an item online but soon learned that the vendor fulfilling the order, Fast Media had entirely wrong measurements and could not or would not cancel the order. After 3 chats with Sears which were a nightmare, they finally cancelled the order. I will never order another item from Sears online. You cannot even speak to a live person only chat, which is useless for most of the online people do not have the correct information either. And, the product on sears.com was twice the price of what it was in my local Home Depot -- which is a ripoff.

I made order of exercise equipment online at Sears.com and am very upset at how I have been treated by customer service and moreover by how little the company cares about taking care of their customers. I created an order of around $4500 at Sears.com for exercise equipment and setup/installation and when I hit the purchase button my order #** was credit card declined (so I thought). I called the credit card company and let them know this was a legit charge and went back to my computer and hit purchase again. Big mistake.

My order was processed and I received an email explaining it was taken and all the items on the order were good to go. Three items would be delivered from local store during the week and the other four items would be shipped to me. Less than an hour later I received an email saying the set of three rubber mats were being shipped now and this email included a shipping price of around $161. I called customer service (which is located in foreign country) and explained that I thought $161 was a tad bit too much to ship 3 rubber mats, even to Alaska (destination). I order a lot of stuff and nothing comes anywhere near this price unless it's overnight shipping. After several calls to different numbers I was able to get a compromise of $99 refund. I thought that sucked but at least they worked with me.

Little did I know that the original order was not fully canceled and that several of the items were charged on my card twice, to include shipping charges. Additionally, the day my locally delivered items were being delivered, I was notified that there was no install included (dropped from order at some point by website) and I could not add that service on now that items were scheduled for delivery. Next, I got another email that notified me that a second set of mats was en route to me and I was charged another $161 for shipping. I got my local delivery and had to put equipment together on my own. Now, I get another email telling me that my exercise bench is being shipped and its shipping charges are crazy also but I kind of understand it because it a steel exercise bench.

Just when I thought all I was working on was a refund and shipping for the second set of mats along came another email saying a second exercise bench had been shipped and was going to be delivered on the same day as the first bench. I called my favorite overseas Sear.com customer service and explained my situation and in the end they said they would work on it but I needed to give them 72 hours. Okay I said. A day later I received an email from Sears.com stating that they were sorry, but the shipping charges would stand because there was nothing wrong with their website. Since I spent a good bit of money on this purchase I was given a membership in a Sears VIP plan that had a telephone number that I called and got someone in U.S. Hurrah right? No. They tried to help me by calling the foreign country customer service but got hung up on after being place on hold by their representative.

There is no place for me to complain that has any authority to help. It took me a while just to find the customer service number on Sears.com. I can't get any help on this issue and will never buy anything from them again. The website declined a first charge however some items were charged and shipped, then it let me reorder, to include duplicate items, and removed my installation order on its own. Not a working website. Customer service, although very friendly, are worthless. There is no place in America that I can find to up channel this complaint and no one will help other than saying they understand how wrong this is. I am a forty year shopper of Sears (not forty years old) and I swear I will not buy another thing from them unless they fix this problem of mine.

Horrible customer service!! Went there on Sat Nov 12, 2016 to purchase a washer. First it took the sales guy about 25 mins before even speaking to us. He was in the department the whole time talking to another employee. Finally he asked if we needed any help, told him that I needed to purchase a washer and he asked which one. He writes down the information and we follow him to checkout. Not very friendly during the checkout process. Tell him that I would like to take with me today and was advised that they had to order it and it would be available for pick up on Wed Nov 16, 2016. Okay I can deal with a few more days of being without a washer! Hands me my paperwork and walks away without a "thank you" or "have a good day".

Take time off work on Wed to pick up my washer. Get to location and I am informed that it was not there. I asked to speak to the manager. Manager comes out with a slight attitude. Asked him why my washer did not come in and he told me he did not know and had no way of knowing what was coming in until the truck got there. Understand, but no one could call me to let me know it was not on the truck??? He then tells me that they don't know who ordered what and whose stuff came in or was suppose to come in. The truck only comes once a week. So the receiving department does not have a list of what they are suppose to receive on receiving day? Asked to speak to the store manager and was told he just left for the night.

So I then tell him that I noticed a washer in the clearance section and wanted to know if I purchased that if I could take it with me. First he tells me "yes" then says "well if it can be ordered then no". Okay so I show him which washer and he said that I should be able to take it with me but it would be as is. I asked him if he knew if it was repaired, returned, or floor model and he then tells me that he does not know!!! I asked him if he could use the serial number to look it up and he again says "no, that there is no way to find out which one it was". At this point I laugh and said, "so you are telling me that ya'll sale items that you don't even know works???" He was like "well I am pretty sure it is a floor model". I told him "well you just said you don't know that". Decide to just take it because I need a washer!!

He sends me to another lady in the department who is also rude. She rings up the price and it was coming up cheaper than what was listed so she called the manager I am guessing and asked him if they could change the price (but I thought he was gone for the night?) they both go to change the price and I just leave. DO NOT BUY ANY APPLIANCES from Sears!!! They don't even know what works and what does not!!! Will never go back for ANYTHING. I remember when Sears had a great name!!!

I had a tech out to my home on 10/05/2016. He diagnosed the problem with my refrigerator and proceeded to order the parts at that time. He stated that the parts would arrive in 2-3 business days. I waited almost 2 weeks and called in to check on the parts; I was told that they were on back order and would not ship until 10/29/2016. On Monday 10/31/2016, I called to confirm that they had shipped. A male person informed that they had shipped. I asked why I had not received shipping information, he said it was probably because they had my email address wrong. I confirmed my email address with him and he said that he would send me the information immediately.

The next afternoon I called because I did not receive this information. I was told that the parts never shipped and they had no idea when they would. I asked for a refund, which was granted. I then took to the internet again, on 11/13/2016, in search of these parts. I found that the ONLY place who had this part was Sears Parts Direct and that the parts were in fact in stock and was told that they would definitely ship the next morning, 11/14/2016. I just got off the phone with them, the parts have not shipped and it is not known when they will. I abhor lying and have a huge disregard and distaste for this company. I will never again do business with Sears. I can see why they are having problems staying in business!!!

I have been a Sears customer for 50 years. I realize the economy has changed a great over that period. They never had an abundance of staff to help you in the store but lately, in the Sears nearest me, they have almost no one. Cash registers are unmanned and there is always a line. Today we had to walk across the entire floor just to find a register. Sales personnel, if you can find one, seem distracted and uninterested and they frequently don't know about the location of items, much less any, in depth, information. It is like they are hired off the street and given no training. Sears doesn't have poor service, they have effectively no service. We won't be back. There are just too many decent stores out there today for any one of them to ignore customer service and satisfaction.

People that work at Sears, especially the call centers are trained to rip you off. The idea is to convince people the issue they're having doesn't require a repair tech, that is if you are paying Sears for some type of insurance on your appliance(s). You're paying money just for techs to keep avoiding sending you a tech! If you are out of warranty and don't have insurance, you're the ones they're immediately going to get scheduled because you are paying out of pocket and Sears is making money off you, plus they figure that you're not going to want to pay hundreds for future service, so they will be able to sell you coverage and in the future, do whatever they can to not send you a tech.

Every time we set appointments for a repair tech, it counted against us. So we would have to b.s. as many people as possible or we could get talked to by higher ups or get fired for poor performance. It isn't in my nature to rip people off. There were some occasions where it was something so minor or just something where there was really nothing we could do, like a self cleaning oven that isn't cleaning good enough to someones standards. Sears has been around for a long time, and there are a lot of elder customers who called and it just makes me sick that a company is so greedy and rips off people and takes advantage of people when they have spent so much money and trusted this company. I refuse to buy anything from Sears or Kmart. They are trained to rip you off in order not to lose their jobs. Don't buy from Sears or Kmart!

Kyle ** from the Yonkers Sears Store was excellent. He was persistent to help in such a gentle calming way. Very kind and extremely knowledgeable about washing machines. He was a tremendous help, knew the measurements, the differences of the machines and suggestions were on point. Although I didn't purchase yet due to lack of measurements in my house I am grateful for the help. What a fine young man! Such a pleasure to come back to Sears after many years and get such quality service. I applaud Kyle and all of you! Thank you for a wonderful experience at the Yonkers Sears store!

Sears is only interest is their bottom line They do not stand behind their product. To get good customer service you HAVE to buy their extended warranty which is about 40-50% of the cost of your appliances. I have had trouble with a fridge which the compressor went less than a year. The 2nd time the SEARS tech came out he called in and TOLD them we NEEDED a new fridge and REPLACING the compressor was NOT going to work. (We were originally without a fridge the first time for 5 weeks, the repair worked only a couple of weeks.)

Now we are yet again without a fridge and we have to let it break one more time before they will do anything. So even with the tech TELLING them not to repair it we have to lose food for a 3rd time and go without a fridge for a 3rd time before they will do anything. DO NOT GO THROUGH SEARS. SAVE YOURSELF THE HUGE AMOUNT OF AGGRAVATION!!! Go to Lowe's because they will take care of you REGARDLESS if you purchase an extended warranty. The first issue I can see but when within weeks the same issue occurs obviously the company needs to work with you. But apparently NOT IF YOU'RE SEARS.

I purchased a product online but it accidentally got sent to the store instead of getting delivered to my house. Once it arrived to the store it has been a nightmare for me to have the store deliver it to my house even though I have paid for delivery service. I have been still waiting since October 26, 2016 (today is November 11, 2016) and I have still not received anything! I went through two delivery confirmations and still no delivery. Imagine taking time off of work and your Saturday to wait for your delivery only to realize that it hasn't even left the store?

I cannot understand if this is a prank or if the store is actually that incompetent that they cannot actually set up a delivery. I have contacted almost everyone at Sears head office and no response to how I can receive my order that I placed originally on October 18, 2016. It is almost one month now and I am stuck in a corner not knowing what to do. All I know is that the next time I consider Sears for anything I will definitely think of this very painful time that I had to go through and NEVER EVER buy anything from them again!

Their delivery department and their installer are so irresponsible. Their website says they will contact you for delivery within 24 hours and they never did. Called them and try to get it schedule after 3 days. Comes on the day of delivery, no one showed up. Called the delivery department and their contractor (Go Configure) 3 times. Each times they give me different story. Finally after sitting at home for 4 hours they never showed up, and all they said was, "We are sorry. Let us see when we can reschedule you!!!" OMG! Are you kidding me? I lost 4 hours waiting for them and they did not even bother to refund a damn delivery fee. It was my first and in definite my last time shopping at Sears.

Sears Customer Service Company Profile