2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

New York & Company

New York & Company
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.27/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

New York & Company Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about New York & Company?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about New York and Company?

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

Shipping department is so efficient in doing their job, My shirt arrived on time and for the price it's perfect, This is good for gifts to love ones. They will surely like it like me. I was able to wear it on my birthday **. Love love love it.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

The clothing retailer has a great variety of colors and designs. I really love the fact that I can shop for pants and jeans to fit my curves, and they offer most of their jeans and dresses in tall. There are a variety of tops to match pattern pants. I have jeans and pants that I have been wearing for years, and they have not worn out.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

I ordered an extra large and it fits perfect. I have washed it a few times. There is no shrinkage. It still looks good and great fabric. I am a very satisfied customer and will be ordering more shirts.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I tried ordering 1 shirt to make sure it will arrive on time before I order in bulk, and good to know it is delivered in 3 days. Would order online again soon. My other friends order from them and also it delivers in 3 days time.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

I was dissatisfied with the fabric of the Cheetah Yoga Top and attempted to return it. I read on the back of the receipt that I had 45 days to return the item. I later discovered that only 15 days were allowed when the item was returned back to me. Had I known that I only had 15 days, I would have returned it within 15 days. As I reviewed the back of the receipt it states: "Online Return Policy: If for any reason you are not satisfied with any item purchased, simply return it within 45 days of the order date to receive a refund at the net price (after and/or discounts). Other than defective items, all merchandise must be in its original conditional (unwashed, unworn, & price tickets attached)." I followed the instructions on the back of my receipt and NY&C refused to follow THEIR documented policy. This concludes my online shopping with New York and Company. I am very dissatisfied with this situation and deception.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

I placed an order for "October girls" t-shirts awhile back and I have yet to receive them. The reviews show that this company is terrible, slow, never received item...and others are it's great, fast, efficient and "I will re-order again." Going through my info, I'm not finding a tracking # but I receive almost daily email offers. I guess there's still time to not completely slam them but the items sure haven't arrived yet so fingers crossed.

Original review: June 8, 2020

After placing my order, it took over the price matching period (7 days) to get delivered to my house (delay due to COVID-19?) so I they won't price match my items (now 50% off). So after the third automaton supervisor (I can't think for myself) who got why this is a problem but 'their policy is 7 days'. I hung up. Waste of time. Never buying from them again. This is why they are in bankruptcy. Not so sorry to see you go.

Original review: March 1, 2020

They promote City Cash to use later if you spend a certain amount within a time period. When it's time to redeem your reward they send bogus $15 city cash coupons with codes that are not valid. It's a scam to get you to spend money. The quality most items is poorly made. A pair of pants ripped first time wearing. I didn't notice right away because they were loose fitted design. So embarrassing to be @ work with ripped pants.

I tried to give them another chance but this company's products and customer service has gone downhill fast. I tried using a city cash reward yesterday and it says the city cash coupon is no longer valid but the exp date is 3/2/20. ANFMD the code was partially cut off on the bottom of the coupon. Also, I visited a store and changed my mind on purchasing several items I had because there were several sweaters on a $25 rack and I picked up one and was told by the cashier they were in the wrong place and they refused to honor the price so I left everything behind and left the store. I also spoke with the manager. She wasn't very helpful in the matter. Customer service is not of importance with this company.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

I have been a loyal NY&C customers for many years and have always loved their clothes. Although lately they have become borderline bizarre. My issue, however, is with the coupons. I get excited every time I get a coupon in the mail and can’t wait to use it. The last few times I have tried to use them I can’t because everything is already on sale. And I mean everything! If it’s not at a sale price and marked BOGO or some special offer. None of which can be applied with any coupon that I’ve tried using. This needs to be fixed. What is the point if sending out coupons at all or having special deals like “spend $100 get $50 off”. I have tried and tried to find items I can use in order to apply the special deal or coupon to no prevail. This is a huge flaw and extremely infuriating????

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

I ordered five items from New York and Company online; on January 2, 2020, which was 10 days ago. I signed into my online account, to attempt to track my order, as I feel the package should have arrived by now. I was unable to track my package, as no tracking information was available. I called New York and Company, and spoke to someone about my items. I was informed that my package was delayed, and it could be up to five days before I received it. That would be a total of 15 days, that I’ve waited on a package. I asked could I cancel the order, and was informed that I could not cancel, since the package has been shipped.

I asked why do customers not receive notifications when their orders are delayed, as people often purchase things that they need for special occasions. The only response I got was “I’m sorry”. I wrote this post so that others would beware when shopping online at New York and Company. I’ve shopped with this company for years, and I must say the quality of service has really gone down!!!

New York & Company Company Information