New York & Company
  • 1 star
Based on 122 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

New York & Company

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 5, 2017

130 New York & Company Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I was shopping at Cross County Mall Yonkers NY seeking Black boots. I had shopped online for the past 6 years and decided to do "face-to-face" retailing. I entered shop early afternoon today. Establishment was quite empty. I was not greeted, by retailers. I asked for black boots which I wanted to purchase. I was directed via finger, by what appeared to be a manager to look under shelves on floor where boots were located. After a few minutes of bending, I told an associate, I recently had surgery; difficult to bend. She said, "oh I can help you with that." She proceeded to find my size and bring me to the dressing-room where I could sit to try boots on.

The boots were over-knee styled, there were over 30 pieces of small tissue stuffed in the boot. As she fiddled with hangers, I was struggling with removing tissue, so I could try boots on. I was appalled as she knew I was struggling, and did not offer assistance. There was still a multitude of tissue stuffed in the boot, I was now frustrated, and said to her, "this is impossible" she said, " I know, they do put a lot of tissue in them boots.' I left the store totally disheartened, reminding myself why I shop at home.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

Been a customer since late 80's never problem with quality, last April purchased 2 pair of jeans and they've shredded. Called customer service 4x and emailed too everyone says they don't handle. BV/Westlake Mall team is the worst also, but now I might know why because the company has bad customer service and doesn't offer help or solutions.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I was on NY & Co. site for an hour choosing Christmas gifts and personal items for myself and not once was there an indication that the items were no longer available. Imagine my disappointment and frustration when after ordering 9 to 10 items, entered my credit card information, excited about my find only to see "Your order was cancelled due to NONE of the items no longer are available"!!! I was in shock and stared at the screen for a few minutes before I realize that my efforts were in vain. I WAS a huge New York and Company patron; however, after that experience my feelings have drastically changed. I would have been ok if while searching for these items I would have received some indication that they were unavailable.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

I have been a loyal customer of New York for years and current cardholder. It is so disappointing that their customer service not only in the store but also over the phone is so rude and worthless. Every time I try to ask questions regarding my account, transactions, mistakes they make, or just about anything they try to dismiss you by giving you some other phone number. Then after contacting that phone number they send you right back to the same place where you started. These ladies are also extremely rude and have no idea how to treat their customers. I really like some of their clothes (some are disappointingly cheap though), but it is just disappointing how they treat their customers. I recommend shopping elsewhere unless you have the patience for these people and willing to risk it with some of their pieces.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I'm a good, long-time customer of NYC&CO, excellent status card-owner and recently purchased 4 pairs of the 7th Avenue Pants, which fit perfectly in the store, as usual. These pants have been the only ones that actually work for me. I usually purchase a few to last me a few years, then I'm good for a while. However, when I got home, took that tags off and wore 3 of them in the same week with confidence that they were just like the ones I had purchased before. I washed them according to the instructions, as always, but noticed that they were not fitting as they did before. They hugged my thighs too tightly. I, then, brought them back to the store to exchange them (not get a refund).

Unbeknownst to me, I was shown by the sales clerk that they were in 3 different types of 7th Avenue pants. I had purchased the seasonal stretch, but after trying on the stretch I realized I needed the stretch pants (which were equivalent to the ones I already had). The clerk stated that because the tags were not on the pants, she could not allow even an exchange. So, I ended up just getting a refund for one pair that I did still have the tag on and unworn. I completely disagree with your exchange policy, because how are customers to know for certain a piece of clothing fits until away from the store and maybe washed at least once? An exchange should minimally be provided to keep happy customers satisfied, accept the items that do not work and re-tag, as is done at competitive stores, such as Macy's, etc. I will be satisfied if I am provided an exchange for the right stretch 7th Avenue pants, not a refund.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about New York and Company?

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Tried to use NY cash coupons earned during prior purchase in Yonkers Central Ave store. Not able to due to practically all merchandise have some sort of "deal". Coupon cannot be used if items are already discounted. Everything is ridiculously priced and then discounted in some way so that you are not able to use worthless coupons.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

I placed an order for 4 items which all said were in stock. I paid extra for 2 day shipping because I needed these items for a vacation. After three working days I contacted them by email to check status of order, never received a return email. I called them and saleslady said she did not understand why my order had not shipped and that she could go ahead and have it shipped out. She did mention several items were on back order. I told her to cancel the entire order because it would not reach me in time for vacation. She then continued to ask me if there was anything further she could assist me with, well yes, how about making this current order right. Extremely disappointing. After canceling the order, I then received an email saying that my order was still pending and would ship soon... it better not!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

New York & Company Store visited on 9/4/17 located at 409 Gateway Drive Brooklyn, NY. I was disappointed about not being able to take advantage of the 30% discount for Teachers. I explained to the cashier that I do not have a Department of Education ID. I had misplaced it and am in need of a need ID. However, I offered to pull up my most current pay stub and/or my DOE email on my phone. The cashier spoke with a manager who stated that they can only accept an ID. I was confused by this because anyone who is terminated from the DOE could still be in possession of a DOE ID. A pay stub dated for 8/31/17 along with current emails for the new school year is more than enough proof that I am a teacher. Other stores have honored it and I can't understand why ** (Name of manager I was given by cashier) couldn't accommodate.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

I placed an order, everything available when placed. I received a coupon to use as a first time customer, and I also was placing an order online with a link sent to order a specific amount for additional monies off. Needless to say, neither coupon code worked and when I called customer service to see if they could help me, the agent was rude, short and said read the fine print! She was of no help at all, so I tried to do my order again online and this time gave up with any discount as I really needed the items for an event. I placed my order and did receive 2 items later that week. But one item was missing. I waited a few more days and nothing. So I called customer service and was told "well your item is available, not sure why it hasn't shipped. I need to put in a ticket and see what's going on with it." I said, "no if it's available just ship it please." She said, "no I have to put in a ticket and someone will get back to you with in 12-24 hours."

No one contacted me and so days later. Now I go back online and it is still available, my order not shipped yet and so I called once more. Now I'm told it could be a week before someone gets back with me! "Just ship it, re-order and ship it please." "No we have to go through the process." She offered a 10% discount, which is useless at this point and none of their other codes or discount don't work. I have never had such poor service or issues when ordering from a company. I did contact corporate and have yet to hear from them. I would not recommend them, and will stick with Nordstroms, Express and Marciano from now on. Never 1 issue in 10 years of online ordering with them. First experience was awful with New York & Company!

Updated on 08/18/2017: This is week 4 and still no skirt. They charged me for it, didn't ship it and I've called and chatted 5 times now. Each time I'm told it's available, not sure why it's not shipped and they have to contact the warehouse. "Someone will get back to you in 24-48 hours." That just online chatted again about it and told them at this point "cancel my order and give me a refund." She said, "I will see if it can be canceled. I will have to check with the warehouse!!" I said "NO, I'm tell you as the customer service person to cancel my order right now." She said she is unable to cancel orders. REALLY!!!

I'm not sure at this point what to do, from the first day of my order it was a nightmare. They sent me coupons as a first time customer, which could not be used. They sent an online coupon with a purchase over a certain amount, could use it either. Why? Because the lady said "read the fine print". LOL. I said "What?" Some of the items you picked cannot be purchased with a coupon. I'm done for now because it goes on and on, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Original review: July 21, 2017

I am on paperless billing; months ago I noticed they were charging me a charge ranging from 15.00 to 17.00 per month for an Account Assurance plan. I never authorized this plan, they apologized. Said it would be removed and my account would be credited. Well, to my surprise, I trusted them to take care of this matter, after all I have been a loyal customer for years. I find out they kept charging me and never removed the charges. I am disgusted on how they have treated this matter. I am waiting to hear back from them. The charges and interest I've been paying on these amounts... It goes back to Jan 2016. I will be canceling my credit card with them and will never shop there again. I will post this in every social media link I can find!

Original review: July 18, 2017

I ordered two shirts in store in May, after a month I called to see why I had not got my order yet since I got the e-mail weeks prior saying my order was shipped. Turned out that it was still in some other store waiting to be picked up for delivery. They said I would hear back within 24 hours regarding my order. A week later I had to call because I had not heard from them. They could tell me nothing about my order and so I asked for a refund. They said that they would put in a request. A few weeks after that I had not yet been refunded and had not heard back from them. I had to call again.

The lady told me that they had refunded me, yet I had my online banking and there was no refund showing. She kept reassuring me that they had refunded me and told me to talk to my bank about it. I said that I shouldn't have to spend more time trying to figure out why I do not have my money. Then when she told me the card that it was refunded to, it turns out that they had one number wrong, so they refunded the wrong person. So then they said they will have my money refunded after 3-5 business days. (Still waiting for that to happen). I also tried to leave a review on a link they sent me for the order, but everytime I tried to post the review the screen said, "Oops, something went wrong, please try again later." Terrible company and terrible customer service.

Original review: July 8, 2017

I order online item that I did received. Decided I wanted to return. Went back online to see what was their return policies. Per the item ordered it showed had to be returned by mail. There was no return label in package as stated online. I called customer service. Was told I could take item to the store. I said several times it said no store return then I was told the warehouse sends out labels with items so therefore since there is no label I need to pay for shipping and send back. I explain that I wanted a label so there is a tracking number and that NYC is aware that the item is in process of being returned. The CS person responded, "You can always call us and give us the tracking number and do you need anything else." My response - "NO." Item was paid per PayPal. Will get them to cancel payment.

Original review: June 23, 2017

I ordered 3 items on 6/18/17 for the weekend. My delivery was schedule for 6/20 and never came. UPS said my package was damaged with no explanation as to how and why. Upon calling NY&C cs dept. I was told by Jeremy, a rep, my order was return and items were no longer available with no explanation. They offered no resolution for their ineffective packaging error, or my inconvenience, to my satisfaction. They will not return my money for 5-7 days.

Original review: May 23, 2017

I ordered 4 items on the New York and Company website 05/03/2017. I noticed on 05/05/2017 that they only shipped 3 out of 4 items. I called them the same day and one of their online customer service agents assured me that all 4 of my items would still reach me by 05/09/2017 just in two separate orders. That was a LIE. I received the order that I had tracking information on which was only 3 items but still was missing 1 blouse. I called the same day 05/09/2017 and spoke to a young lady name Brittany. She informed me that the 4th item was at a department store waiting to get picked up by FedEx. I was aggravated at that point and asked for a number to the corporate office. She couldn't give me a number to the corporate office but gave me an email address. I emailed them several emails asking for a refund and they ignored my request.

I called the online customer service line again and they said the package was on its way. That was a LIE. I was supposed to receive it last Wednesday but I did not. I called customer service back and a guy said they would refund me all of my money. That was a LIE. They refunded me only for the shipping. Please do not shop with New York and Company. They only care about the money the customer service is nonexistent. I called to speak to a supervisor last night and she wouldn't get on the phone. She just sent a message to Leah, the customer service agent I gave my information to, stating that I would receive a refund today. That was a LIE.

Original review: May 22, 2017

I ordered an item which had delivery date latest by 17th. I waited until the 17th to email them because the tracking information they gave said only a label was created. It was never picked up by FedEx yet. When asked a question they said it will be delivered tomorrow. Next day I emailed again. Now I'm told my package is missing and they need to look into where it is. I emailed again next day to see if I can get any update. No response. I emailed again the next day, once again no response. I finally waited the entire weekend for them to email me back.

On Monday I emailed saying "I want the item I purchased or I want my money back. If you can't do that I will file a case of fraud for taking my money." They sent out the package and emails me back saying it was supposed to be delivered on 24th. I looked up the tracking number and it says picked up on 22nd which is the day I emailed them saying I will file a case against them. Not once they apologized or accepted their mistake. Horrible company. Don't ever shop online with them. Rude rude people.

Original review: May 4, 2017

I have shop at New York and Company since it was called Lerner. In Mar I order 3 items. One of them was a pair of pants. I receive the other in Mar but the pants were missing. I call customer service at the time I was told that they no longer have the pants on stock that they will process a refund. Since I paid cash at the store they will be send me a check. It been 2 months and I have not receive my refund. I have been emailing, calling the customer service dep and they are just giving me the run around. I'm so very disappoint with NYC. I don't understand. If they are a big company why I'm having a hard time getting back my money. I don't know how to get my refund?

Original review: March 8, 2017

My bill's due date was Jan 28th. I made my payment on the same date it was due but did not realize it had to be done before a specific time, and now received 2 late fees because in my mind I had already paid off my account and balance was zero. I now have a balance of $51 due for TWO MONTH late fee! I called the help line for supposedly those with "financial issues" to then speak with a rep who stated he couldn't do anything for me, transferred me to a manager named Kathy, who tells me "Oh you still have a few days before its due." The point was I did not have the money to pay it, and if I'm calling for financial help it's obvious I'm looking for help with this bill, that I had NO IDEA. Luckily I have to say I called back, s/w a nice rep who submitted the issue to their manager... who was not Kathy. Now I wonder if Kathy is an actual manager there... or just a coworker who took the call to tell me the same response the previous rep gave me.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2017

So I order 4 jackets online, 2XL and 2 small. Got my package today and I was surprised to see that not a single item was the one I ordered. Instead of jackets they sent me 4 medium thermal shirts. I called the customer service and that lady was like, "Oh your jackets were back order?" "Ok so you will just send me anything you have in stock?" That is the most stupid thing ever happened. If you don't have anything in stock return the damn money instead they send me some garbage stuff. Now we have to pack all of them and go to UPS store to send it back and I am not sure if I am hoping to get my money back but that's for sure. I will never shop from them again.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2017

I purchased some items online which are too big, I called to do exchange and lady told me they no longer do exchanges you have to pay again for the items and then send the returns back. I asked why were they making it so inconvenient for the customer? I have truck placed my final order with New York and Company. Oh and can't take to the store either. Lady said that if you purchase online you have to send back by mail. I can no longer spend my money with a company that will go out of the way to make it inconvenient for me.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

This has to be the very worst company I have EVERY ordered from. Not only are their policies ridiculous, but their customer service people are mindless robots. No explanation, rationale or reason. On Jan 2, 2017, I ordered 1 top, 3 sweaters and 3 matching fleece pants which I had intended to give as gifts. About 1 week later I received a package which contained only the top. Not a problem as I'm sure the rest is coming in another box. A few days later, I receive 1 sweater. Still missing 2 sweaters and all three of the matching pants, I call their customer service. The girl I speak with advised me that she sees that I have 3 shipments arriving. One with a top, one with the sweaters and another with the pants.

A few days later I receive another package. This time with 3 pants. Now missing 2 matching sweaters, I call again to customer service. They advise that the sweaters are no longer available, even though they show as in stock on their website. I explain that the pants are useless to me without the sweaters since I need the sets for gifts. All they can say is "sorry we don't have anymore." I ask why they are showing online as available and in stock, and why they charged me for an item that is not available and they reply that their website is not in real time and does not reflect actual inventory or stock. Again, I ask why they are selling items online that they don't even have? He cannot answer.

Then I request to return the rest of my order and get a full refund. The customer service tells me that I must drive 20 minutes to a store location, inconvenient to me, to return the items. What? Several days later I receive and email offering a sale and the item listed is the sweaters I'm missing. I try to place the order and it allows me to proceed, showing them in stock. I call customer service immediately to make sure the sweaters are available and they again inform me that they are not available. So let me understand this... You send out a mass email offering these sweaters at a sale price, you show them as in stock, you allow the consumer to purchase them, but you don't have any and they are discontinued??? So what are you going to do, charge everyone who orders and then let them wait for a product that doesn't exist anymore, so they can waste time calling customer service and fighting for a refund???

It took me 30 days to get my refund, I still have pants with no matching tops and now I have to waste an hour of my day to drive to a store to return these items. This is the WORST company, website, and customer service I have ever dealt with. Period. I am disgusted at how invaluable you think my time is. I will never purchase anything from them again. P. S. The first time I washed the top on gently cycle, the stitching fell apart and the fabric frayed.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2017

I have been shopping at New York and Company since it was called Lerner. I went into the store and asked for Black Petite dress pants size 8. She said she would help look but she also stated I could probably use a bigger size!! I told her "No I don't think so." She said they didn't have any left but I found 2 pair in the rack. She said "Ya know we have a stretchy kind that would go right over your belly for hefty woman like you!!!" I couldn't believe she said that. I even said to her "I cant believe you just said that." I told her I weigh 130 pounds and I'm 45 years old. She kind of ignored me. I actually started to tear up. Another customer heard the whole thing and couldn't believe she had said that to me. Also the pants she was trying to show me you know for hefty woman were sweatpants when I had asked for dress pants for work.

Anyway I was so upset I called the corporate office and spoke to a nice man and promised he would have someone call me back. A woman calls back who really had no compassion and asks me for my address and what happened. So I thought they will probably send me an apology letter or something. NOTHING and it's been a month. Even if I was a larger woman nothing ever should be said like that. Teach your managers how to make someone feel good about themselves or you will lose customers. Terrible customer service all the way around.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2017

On Jan 13, I was in New York & Co of Cumberland mall. I was looking for a dress for my friend baby shower... I like all the dresses in the store so I have to try everything before to chose one of them. In this moment I feel like every one working on the store start watching me because I was going the fitting room too many time, They think I am a thief... I feel very bad. If they have Doubts about me they can make sure with a Style tactless... The custom he doesn't have any freedom in the store. They have very bad customer service. I don't like the store anymore... Shame of them. New York & Co go to the hell... Ever never go there again.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

In October I went to order few clothing items and the computer pop-up said "Can't total the taxes try back later." That happened 4 times. The last time I tried it said "Mismatched cart, can't complete order." So I left it. The following morning, I get 5 confirmations that my orders were placed. They charged my card $600. I called and they said they couldn't stop the orders. They sent me 5 boxes of the same orders. I kept one box and returned all 4. It's now January and I still haven't gotten all my money back. They put 27 returns on my card. Some were $8.00, $11.00 and it still isn't the $478.00 they owe me. I've called and have emailed them and after 27 returns to my card the total amount still not right. This has been the worst nightmare order and return I've ever experienced. Meanwhile, they charged my card $600 and 3 months later I'm still waiting for all of my money.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2017

I went to the store today about 2 pm Friday Jan 6, 2017. My brother's 5 years old son feel tired and sit on one of the low display table where they put a few long pants. There are 2 Mexican ladies work at the time. One of them came to him and started yelling "This table will break and cannot uphold people". She said it in rude manner and mean. My nephew got scared and cried. That Mexican lady not even apologized. She just pretended nothing happened. She can tell my nephew in a nice way. I was standing there and listened to what she said. I used to buy clothing in this store. Since then I won't go there anymore. I bet if someone yelling to her or to her kids this Mexican ** will be so mad. I asked her name. She refused to tell me. The other lady she is Mexican too she just smiled and laughing, doesn't do anything about it. I guess because they are both Mexican (they have to defend each other).

If I were the owner of this store I will fired this rude lady and will suspended the other one. They start talking Mexican and look at us after I asked this rude lady her name... I wish a very bad luck to this rude lady and all her family including the other one who was in the store. They can talk whatever they want in their language about us. This stupid ladies doesn't realize the store cannot pay them without the customers. Go to hell New York & Company. I hope your store will be closed down if you don't fired these 2 stupid rude ladies.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

Purchased a coat from New York & Company on Black Friday. I thought that I had bought a large coat but bought a medium coat instead not realizing that I grabbed the wrong size. On 12-10-16, I tried the coat on for the first time but removed the price tag from the coat. I noticed that the coat was feeling a little snugged on me and so I looked inside the coat and saw the size being a Medium. I called the store and informed them of the mishap and they said, that because I removed the price tag from the coat, I cannot return the coat. Mind you, I just tried on the coat, never gotten a chance to wear it at all and I can't return it. Now I am pissed. I am a 1 year NY& Co. credit card holder who has never used my credit card before until Black Friday of this year. Very disappointed in the return policy. Once I pay off my card (I only charged this coat) I am going to cancel my credit card and won't shop there again!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

I purchased two pair of pants yet received only one pair of pants because they ran out. The packing slip showed two pair of pants. This has happened twice, and I had to call customer service to get a refund. They need to have the packing slip reflect the correct amount being shipped, and proactively notify and refund customers if they run out. Very poor service. I will never order online again.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2016

I was at the Cumberland Mall store and stood in line for close to an hour. Cashiers kept walking away, chatted endlessly with customers, and were highly inefficient. There were more people working the floor than checking out customers.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2016

I was actually making a return to this store this evening, not a purchase. I had purchased a large order online and didn't like all of the order so I returned what I could at this store. The associate at the desk saw all that I needed to return and chose to comment that I should have come into the store where they could have helped me pick out my correct size, so I would not need to return so many things. This irritated me somewhat so I waited for her to finish up my return so I could leave. After refunding my card and handing me my receipts, she decided to once again say that next time I should come in the store and try things on, and the associates could help me if I needed help. At this point, even more irritated and seriously wondering if she was annoyed at the extra work my return was causing her, I let her know this is the way I preferred to shop. I couldn't believe I had to explain myself due to her high pressure sales at buying in-store instead of online.

I left annoyed and felt compelled to call the store and speak with the manager Sam. She heard me out and instead of apologizing for this employee and saying she would talk to her, she explained that NY and Co. online is different than in stores and the stores do not reap any of the benefits from online sales. This was not in any way my business OR my problem. She explained that her associate was simply trying to promote the stores' sales. She said they did not mean to "upset me" as if her employee did nothing wrong.

I have worked in retail before and have never once made anyone feel bad about a return. This associate and store manager seem to have a very different view of what "customer service" is from me, and even went as far as to compete with the website of the same company that pays their paychecks. I am very dissatisfied with how this whole situation was handled and I purchase a lot of your clothes. I appreciate the option to return in store but not if when I go to return stuff in store I am treated this way.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

I have ordered many items from NY&Co. My last experiences have been horrible to say the least. On 9/13 I order 4 shirts and 3 pairs of pants. To date I have received 2 shirts. I was notified on 9/21 that the pants were canceled from my order because they didn't have them in stock. As of today, they are still available to order online in the size I ordered! I have even notified them on 9/21 and 9/26 that they are still showing available online! The other two shirts had a shipping label created on 9/21 and yet they still haven't shipped, yet I just received the credit card statement that needs to be paid and yet I don't have everything I purchased. I also have an email from NY&Co. stating that my credit card has been charged for everything except the pants! Upon speaking to the representatives, I am continuously told that the order is not charged until it has shipped.

This is false, as I have two shirts that a shipping label have been created for, yet they are still sitting at a store in Pembroke Pines, Florida awaiting shipment. Apparently no one has access to contact the stores either to check when items are being shipped and it takes 24-48 business hours to get an update to the status of your order as well. When I asked for the number to the store to call them myself, apparently they don't have that either. Luckily Google tells me there are only two locations in Pembroke Pines, Florida so I guess they will both be getting calls. The other problem I ran into with NY&Co. is their processing of payments. I always charge purchases for this company to their company branded card and typically pay with a check even though I can pay online. My account is always paid in full as well. The last two times I sent in a check, it was processed for less than the amount the check was written for.

Luckily I kept copies of the checks. I contacted NY&Co. and was told there was nothing they could do since the payment was processed for the amount they submitted and would have to submit another payment. Luckily, I caught their error so I could get a payment made online before I accrued any interest charges. I requested that an investigation be started on this matter and apparently they did, because I received a letter from them stating that the checks were processed incorrectly. Beware and make sure that you are double checking payments if you are sending a payment by check in for your credit card.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2016

I purchased a jumpsuit in June for my anniversary. I noticed it had belt loops, but didn't pay it much attention until one day as I was shopping online at New York and Company, I realized the jumpsuit that I bought didn't come with the belt that it should have come with. After talking to customer service and going to back to the store as directed by them, I could not get this problem resolved because at the time, I did not have my receipt and was told by NYC to email headquarters to request one. I emailed them several times and never heard a word from them. 3 months and a few days after this ordeal, I found the receipt in the bag in my closet while changing out summer shoes to fall. I went to the store and was told too late the receipt expired and there was nothing she could do. All I want is the belt to the jumpsuit that I already paid for.

New York & Company Company Information