New York & Company

New York & Company

3.3/5 (240 ratings)

About New York & Company

New York & Company Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about New York & Company?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about New York and Company?

Original review: May 17, 2022

I will never purchase another single solitary item here again. I waited on hold for 50 minutes to speak with someone about receiving the wrong size - returning the item and it not being processed in over TWO WEEKS after being received at their warehouse. The customer experience was deplorable. I had to end up speaking to a manager named Dawn who is rude and incompetent with zero consideration for the customer. The COMPANY obviously doesn’t care if a manager like this is employed there. Unbelievable way to treat a customer. Zero customer service skills.

Since I used a coupon there is no way to credit that back or send me the correct size but I can have a 10% discount on my next purchase. What kind of COMPANY takes care of the customer like this is beyond me which makes me feel the need to share my experience so nobody else has to go through this. I don’t care if they’re giving their garments away. I don’t want it after an experience like this. Find somewhere else to shop where the company cares about customers because this company just created a detractor to the greatest extent possible over a shirt sent in the wrong size which would be a simple thing rectify. Not if you used a coupon though apparently.

Original review: May 13, 2022

I have read all the other reviews about this company and for one I am glad to see I am not the only one who've had this experience. I too have always ordered from this company and I never had any issues until this time. Not sure what has changed but I will not be ordering again either. I recently purchased some items using After pay like always and it has been over two weeks and the status of my order states processing. When I try to call to inquire about my order I was on hold for almost an hour before I hung up. I tried contacting them through their chat and you can only choose their vague questions and the person I chatted with told me to check the status on the site. I've emailed them 4 separate times with absolutely no response! Don't make the same mistake I did. I will probably have to finish paying through After pay before I can cancel the order or get a refund because I have no way of contacting New York & Company. Buyer BEWARE!!!!

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 13, 2022

I ordered 4 dresses a week ago and my order hasn’t processed yet, no shipping date available. I called and waited on the phone for well over an hour before speaking to someone. I’ll never order from here again. They are not the same.

Original review: May 12, 2022

On two separate occasions, my order took an extremely long time to process. It is not acceptable to process orders over a week duration regardless if it’s an expedited or standard shipping order. This company is doing a poor service to its brand. I have always shopped here but this will be the last time unless I see a clear change for the better. Very poor customer service. I am still waiting on my order I placed on 0504.

Original review: May 11, 2022

They should close this online company. If they’ve gone out of business they shouldn’t allow people to order if they don’t have proper procedures to handle online orders. Ny and Company is nothing like it was few years ago. I shopped with them for years. I Placed order May 1. I received an email stating I would receive my order with 7-10 business days. Order is still processing today May 11. I’ve emailed and called no response. I’ve called several times. Was on hold forever. No one ever pick up.

Original review: May 11, 2022

Ordered a dress and paid for overnight delivery. Two weeks later, NO DRESS, NO UPDATE. Three weeks later and $80 on my credit card I got the dress. I called and was told to return the dress for a FULL refund of shipping and dress. I was issued a credit of $24???? WTF is this???? I have tried to call numerous days and end up hanging for over an hour before giving up. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SHAM OF A BUSINESS....

Original review: May 10, 2022

It has been 10 days since I placed my order, it still says processing. I emailed two days ago to find out why it’s taking so long, no response so I called, waited 15 minutes before I hung up. I have ordered in the past and it wasn’t this bad. This will be my last time ordering from this company.

Original review: May 8, 2022

This company should be out of business. I order express shipping to get the clothes faster. I paid extra money. I called customer service four times. I emailed, they stated they would take steps to expedite the package. They stated they will give me a discount on the order due to the shipping not even being processed. It’s all lies, lies and lies. Don’t buy from here. They just don’t care there. To get customer service online it takes an hour and once you do they don’t care. They say they will do something and they don’t. I have to calls so many times and still nothing has been resolved

Original review: May 5, 2022

Placed an order and checked status one week later. Still no order status. Spent most of the next two days trying to reach a live body to tell me ** is up with my order. Called my credit card customer service. Was told that they wait till payment clears to ship. AGAIN-**? I now remember why I haven’t done business with them in years. THEY SHOULD BE OUT OF BUSINESS SOON since they can’t come close to competing with other vendors/shipping/customer service. SUPER SHADY!

Original review: April 4, 2022

ZERO STARS! I placed my order with NY & Co. on 3/12. They offered free shipping, so why not. Today is 4/4, and still no delivery! The FedEx link claims to have been shipped out on 3/22, estimated delivery was 3/27. I live in NY, the pkg was in NJ on 3/24, No delivery arrived on 3/27. No word for 3 days, then suddenly the pkg is in Kansas?!?! No word again until today 4/4, pkg due to arrive 4/6. Wish me luck. If you’re planning to wear something you order from them within a month- forget it! UNBELIEVABLE! I will NOT be ordering from them again.

New York & Company Company Information