New York & Company

New York & Company

1.0/5 (71 ratings)

About New York & Company

New York & Company Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about New York and Company?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2023

I ordered one blouse online on 12/18 which I were supposed to received within 5-7 business days from putting in the order. I received it the first week in January. I needed it the weekend of New Year's and had I known that I would receive it the first week in January, would've not ordered it. When I called to cancel the order "while it was still processing" mind you, they said it was too late and was sitting in a warehouse waiting to be packed then shipped and that "once" I get it, I can send it back (which costs money mind you) and they'll refund me. It's hard to get through to speak to anybody and no one ever answered my email. Their website states that it can be canceled if the order is still processing. That was not the case. New York & Company was never like this and I must say I'm very disappointed and will never order from them again. Their service has gone down tremendously.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2023

On 12/02/2022 I made two separate orders from NY & Co. Website. To dated I have not received any of my orders **. I have not received any response from them despite numerous phone call and text. The items are paid in full, yet I am left without any idea where my items are. Their # 1-888-996-4110, and email is useless.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2023

I should have read the reviews here before I placed an order here but I made my mistake. I ordered 2 items 20 days before Christmas as gifts to my family and of course it never came on time. It did come on the 27th of December which is super lucky compared to what other customers here have experienced. When I received the item, the label attached to the back of the clothes indicates some random brand. Both items have different brands with the price tag from NYC. They probably just have some random Chinese company does the clothes for them without even boring changing the brand name to theirs. The materials quality is nowhere near what I paid for. All in all, horrible experience. Don’t shop here if you don’t want to piss yourself off and lose some money.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2023

I placed 2 orders; one on 11/28/2022 (7 items) & 11/30/2022 (5 items). They ships one or 2 items at a time. Today is 1/3/2023 and I still haven't received all items. It takes forever to talk with Customer Service and if you do there's never a valid answer as to why you haven't received your order. They tell you that you will receive a refund on shipping but I have yet to receive it. This was my first and last time placing an order with this company.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2022

I ordered two items on Dec. 7th. One finally arrived on Dec 24th. I consider myself lucky after reading the other comments. No telephone customer service whatsoever. Tried calling numerous times but no answer. Even stayed on once for 2 hrs and 45 min and no one picked up. Two emails sent, no response. Chat was of no help at all, said I would have before Christmas but still one item is MIA. Paid for upgraded shipping, what a ripoff. Website said item is in acceptance stage. Has been that way since the 7th. Sending dispute to credit card company. I loved the store when it was in the mall.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2022

I placed 2 orders for almost $500 worth of clothes for a funeral I paid for expedited shipping and my items have not shipped almost a week later so they will not arrive by the date promised. No one answers the phone and the chat operator could care less. These clothes were for my mother's funeral and now I have 1 day to go shop for everyone. This is a huge inconvenience and I feel like they should not be allowed to just rob customers and get away with our money. I'm so angry right now. Their online sales need to be suspended because at this point they are fraudulently Taking money with no intention on providing acceptable service.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2022

I ordered a few Christmas gifts on 11/21/22. When the package finally came on 12/14, it was items I didn’t order. I received 3 puffer vest of the same color and a dress I totally never ordered. There was no shipping info in the package, no order or return form either. This Company is the worst!!. I have tried calling every day only to be on hold for hours and then I just hang up. I have sent several emails with pictures and still no response. So I drove around attempting to find a store, only to find out they closed them all due to Bankruptcy!!! Never again!!! Do Not order from this retailer!! They are horrible and there is Not anyone to assist you.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2022

I was a loyal customer with VIP card for years while this store was in business at our local mall, and was very happy with their clothes. Now, I have yet to receive any confirmation of my order, and it it is still processing over 11 days later with no shipping update. I have sent multiple emails but no response. I have waited on the phone and been on hold for over 1.5 hours with no answer, and another time for over 3 hours. I'm really starting to wonder if this business even exists anymore.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2022

I wish I had read these reviews before I ordered from NY&CO. I am having the same issues as everyone else. Order processing... no shipping information available. When calling, on hold for an hour, finally hung up. Have e-mailed, no response. Chatted - were not helpful at all. We have been robbed. DO NOT order from this company. Negative star - but is a required field

Original review: Dec. 21, 2022

I try to get in touch with someone for about 3 hours regarding my lost package and nobody answered the phone, try to talk to someone in chat room and no one again! Send them emails and no reply.. I will never buy from this company again, they are misleading their customers by telling them that they have a customer service which they don’t.. very upset!

New York & Company Company Information