Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
1.00/5

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

justsuspension.com

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Looking for auto and truck accessories?

Just Suspension Reviews

Original review: April 28, 2016

WARNING! Do not buy anything from this seller! If you have any problems with your order they will not help you in any way. I bought the left and right front strut assemblies for my jeep and the right one was defective. I tried having the seller send me a replacement so I could send the old defective one back but refused to help. I told the seller that if I had to buy a new one before I can take the old one off to send back to him then I wanted a refund and he refused to refund my money as well. Basically, all sales are final even if it is a defective/broken item! You are basically stuck with it even if it isn't working when you receive it. You've been warned!!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2015

Ordered items from the website and selection process was confusing. As a result, ordered the wrong part. Made a slight modification to the part to make it fit. Still did not work properly. After 3 or 4 days, the response to an email was to order a different part and return the incorrect part for credit. When I returned the part (at a shipping cost equal to 50% of the cost of the product), it took two months of follow up before they finally advised that they would not issue credit because of the slight modification. They knew about the modification before they told me to make the return. I was out the cost of the product plus 50% additional shipping cost. Never again from a company that doesn't post a phone number. If you buy from this company do not even consider the possibility of a return...

Get expert buying tips about Auto and Truck Accessories delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 10, 2015

They advertised as in stock, it was a lie. They advertised it would ship from NC, that was a lie. They advertised that I could expedite shipping since they have much difficulty shipping within a reasonable amount of time. When I contacted them to expedite shipping, they refused, said there was no need and would not do it. Said part was in their packaging dept. as we spoke and it would definitely make it in time. Later I find out they didn't have in stock and drop shipped it from a different company. They later told me the reason they shipped it from 2100 miles away instead of the 890 mile from their location was for my convenience, you know because 9 days is faster than three I guess. They have lied at every level of the transaction and continue to deceive people. These crooks should be ran out of business.

Original review: May 11, 2015

Advertised their item as in stock when it was not. Promised to match the price of a current listing when I asked them if I should cancel my order. When I ordered these items, on Amazon, it showed that they were in stock. When the items had not shipped, but said they were going to arrive, I questioned the seller. They said the items were still in production process at the manufacture and should ship on March 22nd. I told them I was not upset about having to wait, but if I have to wait I would like to get them at the new listing price on Amazon. I asked them at that time if they would price match to the current price on Amazon or if I should cancel my order. They said that they would be happy to price match after the item shipped.

I noticed that my credit card was charged on March 24th, but the item still had not shipped. I asked about the price match and I was informed that they would not price match because the item says that it ships in 1 to 2 months. We went back and forth and they eventually sent an email saying they would be happy to price match once it ships. I finally received the items on April 16th, six week after I ordered it. I inquired again about price matching and they are now back to the story that they will not price match because the item says ships in 1 to 2 months. Well, according you my math, the item I purchased from them took more than a month to ship. If they would not honor the price match, I would have canceled the order on March 11th, but they said they would match the price. They also refuse to talk to me on the phone. There is a huge communication barrier.

Original review: March 19, 2015

I ordered 2 Gabriel ready-mount struts. The driver came in and the passenger did not. I have tried to speak to someone at Suspension llc but they only provide you with an email response on their website. They collected my money and keep ignoring my request for my return on my payment for the strut that has not came in. Called Gabriel struts and they tell me One date one week and now postponed again until April. However my payment is being held by Suspension LLC.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Just Suspension?

Original review: Feb. 20, 2015

I emailed them repeatedly looking for my delivery, the tracking number showed it stalled out at USPS because they only paid a dollar of postage. They did this by printing an online shipping label for a 3 inch by 3 inch box priority mail then using a drop off station. It was processed as 2 day priority then it was intercepted in transit. The record shows at USPS that KYB OUTLET was contacted the day it was due to be delivered and told to pay the amount or change to postage collect. KYB OUTLET said they would then never did so the package was stored for a week waiting. I got nosey and went to the terminal and request the package. That's when the postmaster explained to me to pay or they would have to send them back. I JUST PAID the freight again and went home.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2015

I ordered a wheel puller from AMAZON and it was shipped from Just Suspension. When the package arrived it had broken open and was taped to up. There was 6 parts to this puller, when I opened it there was 1 part. I have contacted AMAZON 3 times I have heard NOTHING.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2015

I ordered a fuel injector seal kit for an Audi A4 on Amazon through Just Suspension. Glad I went through Amazon. They never shipped the part and said they did. Amazon checked for me and found that there was no UPS tracking number which is a pretty good indication it was never sent. Bottom line the part was 16 dollars and change Amazon refunded me. I was waiting to put an engine back together and this part never showed. Just Suspension would not respond to my email direct to them or through Amazon.

What a terrible company, I cannot believe they are still around with all the negatives I see online. Just do a google search for Justsuspension.com and the first whole page is a list of complaints. I hope they lose their affiliation with Amazon. Do yourself a favor and get your parts elsewhere. Oh, one more thing, if you have a problem with them good luck, because they only accept email, no phone number is listed..... that should tell you something....

Original review: Jan. 18, 2015

I ordered a total of 12 items (four shocks, mounts and boots) from Just Suspension DBA KYB Outlet on November 24, 2014. I received eight in a reasonable amount of time. Box was damaged and packing in box was non-existent as others have described. When I contacted KYB Outlet customer service they said all 12 parts were in box when shipped and send a picture of the box. I sent a picture and never heard from them. The KYB Outlet shipping label and the UPS tracking info said box and parts weighed 32 pounds. The box and eight parts I received weighed 32 pounds. Using info on KYB Outlet website showed the box and all twelve parts must weigh at least 40 pounds. The other four parts (two shocks and boots) could not have been in box when shipped. When I pointed this out to KYB Outlet they stopped communicating with me.

After about 10 days with no replies, I applied for a Visa dispute resolution and just recently received notice of a charge back to KYB Outlet. I purchased the two shocks and two boots from another supplier and put them in the KYB Outlet shipping box with the other eight items. Now the box and parts weigh 40 pounds exactly as I calculated and as it would have weighed if all were actually in the box when shipped from KYB Outlet.

Bottom line, KYB Outlet failed to deliver the parts I paid for, they lied about the box contents when shipped and they ceased communicating with me when I pointed out their error. This is a terrible company and I wish I had looked at this site before ordering. I do not need any action at this time but want others to know. I will be willing to support any legal case against this company.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2014

I ordered a set of struts, shocks, boots and bushings from this company. The boots and bushings came in one shipment and then I got 2 shocks and 1 strut. When I contacted the company by email as they don't have a number you can actually speak to someone and they told me the one was not available. This was in the middle of September. They told me I could expect the other strut the first week of October. So I patiently waited and come the end of November I finally filed a complaint with Amazon as that is where I ordered from this company at. I even emailed the company with a correspondence I had with the actual KYB company saying the strut was available through their Indiana warehouse. JustSuspension emailed me back saying it was still not available. I asked that they refund the whole order so that I could buy a set elsewhere as buying a set is less expensive than buying a single strut and that since it was their negligent business ethics I asked that they pay return shipping. They told me that no I would be responsible for return shipping. This company is very unprofessional and don't care about customer satisfaction. I have absolutely no respect for this place.

Just Suspension Company Information