Just Suspension

justsuspension.com

Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

WARNING! Do not buy anything from this seller! If you have any problems with your order they will not help you in any way. I bought the left and right front strut assemblies for my jeep and the right one was defective. I tried having the seller send me a replacement so I could send the old defective one back but refused to help. I told the seller that if I had to buy a new one before I can take the old one off to send back to him then I wanted a refund and he refused to refund my money as well. Basically, all sales are final even if it is a defective/broken item! You are basically stuck with it even if it isn't working when you receive it. You've been warned!!

Ordered items from the website and selection process was confusing. As a result, ordered the wrong part. Made a slight modification to the part to make it fit. Still did not work properly. After 3 or 4 days, the response to an email was to order a different part and return the incorrect part for credit. When I returned the part (at a shipping cost equal to 50% of the cost of the product), it took two months of follow up before they finally advised that they would not issue credit because of the slight modification. They knew about the modification before they told me to make the return. I was out the cost of the product plus 50% additional shipping cost. Never again from a company that doesn't post a phone number. If you buy from this company do not even consider the possibility of a return...

They advertised as in stock, it was a lie. They advertised it would ship from NC, that was a lie. They advertised that I could expedite shipping since they have much difficulty shipping within a reasonable amount of time. When I contacted them to expedite shipping, they refused, said there was no need and would not do it. Said part was in their packaging dept. as we spoke and it would definitely make it in time. Later I find out they didn't have in stock and drop shipped it from a different company. They later told me the reason they shipped it from 2100 miles away instead of the 890 mile from their location was for my convenience, you know because 9 days is faster than three I guess. They have lied at every level of the transaction and continue to deceive people. These crooks should be ran out of business.

Advertised their item as in stock when it was not. Promised to match the price of a current listing when I asked them if I should cancel my order. When I ordered these items, on Amazon, it showed that they were in stock. When the items had not shipped, but said they were going to arrive, I questioned the seller. They said the items were still in production process at the manufacture and should ship on March 22nd. I told them I was not upset about having to wait, but if I have to wait I would like to get them at the new listing price on Amazon. I asked them at that time if they would price match to the current price on Amazon or if I should cancel my order. They said that they would be happy to price match after the item shipped.

I noticed that my credit card was charged on March 24th, but the item still had not shipped. I asked about the price match and I was informed that they would not price match because the item says that it ships in 1 to 2 months. We went back and forth and they eventually sent an email saying they would be happy to price match once it ships. I finally received the items on April 16th, six week after I ordered it. I inquired again about price matching and they are now back to the story that they will not price match because the item says ships in 1 to 2 months. Well, according you my math, the item I purchased from them took more than a month to ship. If they would not honor the price match, I would have canceled the order on March 11th, but they said they would match the price. They also refuse to talk to me on the phone. There is a huge communication barrier.

I ordered 2 Gabriel ready-mount struts. The driver came in and the passenger did not. I have tried to speak to someone at Suspension llc but they only provide you with an email response on their website. They collected my money and keep ignoring my request for my return on my payment for the strut that has not came in. Called Gabriel struts and they tell me One date one week and now postponed again until April. However my payment is being held by Suspension LLC.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Just Suspension?

I emailed them repeatedly looking for my delivery, the tracking number showed it stalled out at USPS because they only paid a dollar of postage. They did this by printing an online shipping label for a 3 inch by 3 inch box priority mail then using a drop off station. It was processed as 2 day priority then it was intercepted in transit. The record shows at USPS that KYB OUTLET was contacted the day it was due to be delivered and told to pay the amount or change to postage collect. KYB OUTLET said they would then never did so the package was stored for a week waiting. I got nosey and went to the terminal and request the package. That's when the postmaster explained to me to pay or they would have to send them back. I JUST PAID the freight again and went home.

I ordered a wheel puller from AMAZON and it was shipped from Just Suspension. When the package arrived it had broken open and was taped to up. There was 6 parts to this puller, when I opened it there was 1 part. I have contacted AMAZON 3 times I have heard NOTHING.

I ordered a fuel injector seal kit for an Audi A4 on Amazon through Just Suspension. Glad I went through Amazon. They never shipped the part and said they did. Amazon checked for me and found that there was no UPS tracking number which is a pretty good indication it was never sent. Bottom line the part was 16 dollars and change Amazon refunded me. I was waiting to put an engine back together and this part never showed. Just Suspension would not respond to my email direct to them or through Amazon.

What a terrible company, I cannot believe they are still around with all the negatives I see online. Just do a google search for Justsuspension.com and the first whole page is a list of complaints. I hope they lose their affiliation with Amazon. Do yourself a favor and get your parts elsewhere. Oh, one more thing, if you have a problem with them good luck, because they only accept email, no phone number is listed..... that should tell you something....

I ordered a total of 12 items (four shocks, mounts and boots) from Just Suspension DBA KYB Outlet on November 24, 2014. I received eight in a reasonable amount of time. Box was damaged and packing in box was non-existent as others have described. When I contacted KYB Outlet customer service they said all 12 parts were in box when shipped and send a picture of the box. I sent a picture and never heard from them. The KYB Outlet shipping label and the UPS tracking info said box and parts weighed 32 pounds. The box and eight parts I received weighed 32 pounds. Using info on KYB Outlet website showed the box and all twelve parts must weigh at least 40 pounds. The other four parts (two shocks and boots) could not have been in box when shipped. When I pointed this out to KYB Outlet they stopped communicating with me.

After about 10 days with no replies, I applied for a Visa dispute resolution and just recently received notice of a charge back to KYB Outlet. I purchased the two shocks and two boots from another supplier and put them in the KYB Outlet shipping box with the other eight items. Now the box and parts weigh 40 pounds exactly as I calculated and as it would have weighed if all were actually in the box when shipped from KYB Outlet.

Bottom line, KYB Outlet failed to deliver the parts I paid for, they lied about the box contents when shipped and they ceased communicating with me when I pointed out their error. This is a terrible company and I wish I had looked at this site before ordering. I do not need any action at this time but want others to know. I will be willing to support any legal case against this company.

I ordered a set of struts, shocks, boots and bushings from this company. The boots and bushings came in one shipment and then I got 2 shocks and 1 strut. When I contacted the company by email as they don't have a number you can actually speak to someone and they told me the one was not available. This was in the middle of September. They told me I could expect the other strut the first week of October. So I patiently waited and come the end of November I finally filed a complaint with Amazon as that is where I ordered from this company at. I even emailed the company with a correspondence I had with the actual KYB company saying the strut was available through their Indiana warehouse. JustSuspension emailed me back saying it was still not available. I asked that they refund the whole order so that I could buy a set elsewhere as buying a set is less expensive than buying a single strut and that since it was their negligent business ethics I asked that they pay return shipping. They told me that no I would be responsible for return shipping. This company is very unprofessional and don't care about customer satisfaction. I have absolutely no respect for this place.

The following is a fax I've send to Just Suspension: ''Dear Bill, One final comment about the front sway bar for my '73 Dodge Dart. I explained to you over the phone that the sway bar I received did not fit on my '73 Dart. The center section of the bar was hitting the K-member and both ends of the bar were interfering with the strut rods. Also, in order to mount the brackets on the lower control arms, I would have to remove the control arm bumpers. At first, you tried to convince me that there was something wrong with my car; it would probably have a wrong K-member or my car was a '72.

I called you a second time to tell you that my car was a '73 for sure and the bar still wouldn't fit no matter what I tried. You told me to use a grinder and make an opening in the K-member. I am a former car mechanic here in Holland and I think it is completely ridiculous that the owner of a major suspension parts supplier is telling me to cut a hole in a K-member in order to fit a sway bar. I called the manufacturer and they told my they don't even MAKE a bar for '73-'76 Darts! The bar I received [Hellwig 5904] is for a '70-72 Charger or Roadrunner. Apparently it is very hard for you to admit that you send me the wrong part.

You told me to send only the bar back for a replacement because the mounting hardware would be the same. I'm glad I didn't. I just received a correct front sway bar kit for a '73-76 Dart from another company. As it turns out, the mounting brackets for the lower control arms are completely different! My first order with Just Suspension goes back more than 10 years and I have been buying parts from you ever since. Please show some respect to a longtime customer, don't treat me like I was born yesterday.''

Since this fax was actually send in 2001 I wasn't going to post it here but when I read all these bad reviews I realized this man is, after all these years, still ripping off people. Stay away from Just Suspension, there are plenty of other sources around.

July 18, 2014 - Placed an order and almost immediately realized I had ordered the wrong stocks. I e-mailed them less than 10 mins. later to ask them to correct the order and ship the correct parts. Three days later I got this reply: "Thank you Paul! Unfortunately your order has already been packed at the factory, we'll speak with them and see if they can retrieve it from the trailers."

They then told me they weren't able to stop the shipment. I got a return authorization from them and sent the items back to them, they received them on August 4th. When I e-mailed them 4 days later to find out when they were going to send the replacements, they requested my tracking number. I gave it to them and they still have not sent my replacements. Just one run-around after another.

This is now NINE DAYS since they received the return and I have asked for a refund of my money. I don't have very high hopes of getting my money back. I sincerely hope this review keeps others from getting burned.

They will not ship what you order! It must have been when I ordered (2) 339246 struts and you shipped me (2) 334673 just like you did this time. So, now you have repeated the same mistake twice because you refuse to ship the right struts for the vehicle. Is is possible for you to ship (2) 339246 as ordered or NOT and if NOT why NOT?

I ordered KYB AGX struts from this company and they showed up 2 days later than the last day he said they'd arrive, in just the flimsy KYB box with parts sticking through the box, and the dials smashed and powder coating scraped off the shocks. I have been going back and forth with emails to Bill who works there and just getting a runaround and my time wasted. He is trying to tell me I have to handle it with the shipping company. I have been down there in person and they told me he has to send me a Damaged Goods Return Authorization. He refuses and keeps telling me I have to call the shipping company. I have sent him 30+ photos of the damaged shocks and the boxes they came in. I called the shipping company and got the same response as when I went in person. The shocks didn't even come with the warranty card in the box so I am very doubtful if he is affiliated with KYB in any way or a registered reseller being the way this guy handles his customer service or lack of it.

I purchased parts from this company through Amazon. It took them nearly a week to ship the parts. When they arrived, they were in beat up boxes held together with little more than bits of tape. The parts in the boxes did not match the parts listed on the boxes and neither matched the part number of what I purchased. I initiated the return process through Amazon and this company refused to admit any wrongdoing and refused to pay for return shipping. I paid $30 to return the parts and no refund came.

After a month of sending inquiries about the status of the refund, Bill demanded that I prove to him that I returned the items. I provided tracking numbers proving that the items were received by them 5 weeks prior and they did then issue a refund. At this point, I left negative feedback through Amazon's internal system. Bill immediately sent an email demanding that I remove the feedback. He then posted that I didn't send the return authorization with the parts. The key being that the return authorization was taped to the outside of the box with another copy included in the box. Steer clear of this company at all costs. They will take your money, send you the wrong parts, and then lie to you hoping they can get away with it.

I cancelled my order, but still got the parts. I returned the parts, but I never got my money back. They lied to the BBB, and of course, the BBB is no help. They lied to the Bank, so the Bank is no help. This company will lie to you, and feel not one bit guilty about it. Customer service is awful. Notice on their website there is no return policy, but if you can read the fine print when you go to KYB, they charge a 25% restocking fee, and only give in-store credits.

When they say "no problem", they mean it's no problem for them to string you along and lie to you. The parts show up all beat up, and the boxes are falling apart. Don't use this company. They have like 40 plus complaints from the BBB. Hindsight is 20/20. I will continue to post on all websites, until these guys close their doors. I hope Carl burns in **.

Just Suspension - they lie, lie and lie. For me, it is the first time I have so much trouble with an American company (I doubt the owners are American), and BBB believes them. Don't be fooled by the 10 dollars less in price, buy from another vendor and walk away from this scam. If I was in the US I will take just Scamming to a court, not because they sent me the wrong shocks (that were 20 dollars cheaper than what I paid for) knowing that they didn't have the one I payed for in stock, though they offered it anyway, but for all the lies and foolishness they did to me. A company making money like this will fail soon.

I placed an order on May 28, 2011 number **, saying, "Your order is expected to ship within 5-7 business days."

No email about shipping rear air shocks and front struts after 10 days. I called on June 6 and talked to Renae. According to the order confirmation, they should have shipped in 5-7 days and it is now 10 days. She told me they would ship today or Tuesday.

I asked to speak with a supervisor, was put on hold and then hung up on. I called back again and asked to talk to supervisor and was connected with Rachael. I told her I had a court order to take my daughter to her mother's in Michigan for her summer visitation and had to leave because I was already past the date for the beginning of the visitation, so could not wait another 10 days for the parts. Rachael told me they did not stock the parts and had to order them from Monroe.

She told me to get the parts locally, put them on and when the ones I ordered from Just Suspension came in, take them to the local parts store, lie to them about not using the parts and get my money back from the local parts store instead of cancelling the order. After arguing about me having to leave for Michigan, she said they would cancel the order.

On June 10, I got an email notice that they had been shipped. So I waited for them to come in on the 15th and only the air shocks arrived. FedEx left them by the door and did not require signature.

My credit card was charged in full for all the parts on 5/31/11 before they shipped me just the air shocks.

I called on June 16, 2011 but Rachael would not come on phone. I talked to Renae. She said both front struts were on back order and would not be in before the 22nd or later. I told her again that I have to leave for Michigan and again was told they would cancel both front struts. When I asked why they had charged my credit card on 5/31/2011, she said they were part of the KB Outlets and had to charge me for the parts just so they could order them.

I called the credit card company to dispute the charges for the parts I did not receive. They said Visa rules are that Just Suspension is not supposed to charge the credit card until the items purchased are actually shipped to the customer, not when Just Suspension orders them from their supplier.

I told Renae on June 16 that we were leaving for Michigan and she said they would cancel order. Then I got an email on June 27 that said they shipped the front struts and that "signature required for delivery". The first delivery did not require signature but this one did because they knew no one would be home to get the parts left at the front door. The parts were returned to Just Suspension. I do not have the parts and they are still charging my credit card for the full price of the struts.

Suspensions LLC (dba Just Suspension) owes me a refund. An employee named Winston gave me a RMA to return parts. I did and have USPS proof. Then, after two months of asking for my refund and getting no answer, Winston claimed the parts were not returned. I'm suing.

I ordered four struts and mounting hardware on 5/21/2011 from Suspensions, LLC doing online business as www.justsuspension.com and www.kyboutlet.com and www.monroeoutlet.com. I purchased the struts directly through www.justsuspension.com. My order # is #**. Their website states that product will be shipped 5 - 7 business days after order is placed. Now I am way beyond the expected shipping dates. I have phoned them twice and both times have been told that my items are due to ship. I have emailed them and they again told me by email response that my order would ship that day and to "look out for an email with shipping/tracking information". The day ended and the email never came.

Again, I was lied to by this company. I looked up the company online after I ordered from them and after I became suspicious of them and found that many, many people have experienced the same problems with false information at the hands of this company - www.justsuspension.com. One website where poor reviews about justsuspension.com have been written can be viewed at http://**. And there are many other websites with poor reviews on www.justsuspension.com which can be found by searching "justsuspension reviews".

Most of the poor reviews share the same issue of shipping delays, a complete disregard to fulfilling orders in a manner that matches the information boldly and clearly stated on their website. I don't know what will happen with my order. The facts are that my order is late and has taken an inordinate amount of time to get to me. I may get my order at some point but I wanted to get help from an agency such as Consumer Affairs because, I fear the worst will come of my order. I paid this company for these parts and I want my parts. As far as I'm concerned, they've taken much too long to ship and are stalling shipping to me.

I purchased these components to replace and install on a vehicle that has poor, worn and potentially unsafe struts which can diminish handling of the vehicle and definitely are causing the tires on this vehicle to wear badly. The struts I'm waiting on are new and should greatly improve the handling of the vehicle and greatly reduce uneven wear on the tires. The longer I wait, the greater the chance of problems or danger while driving the vehicle.

Just Suspension Company Profile