Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.17/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

HSN Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HSN?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about HSN?

Original review: June 1, 2018

I bought my phone and received a Samsung Galaxy 7. Within a month I had problems. I called technical support and spent 2 and half months trying to fix my existing phone to no avail. Then as always I had to go to Target and use their phone to fix mine. This time on getting the 2nd level technical Roman said a new phone would be sent. After a week I called and was told that I would receive it Tuesday May 29th by 8 pm. No phone so I called Wednesday and was told to send my phone back and then they would send the new phone. I told them I could not be with my health.

After 2 days of calling and telling them I would have to go to another phone service and get service right away and leave TracFone. They said ok. I have found the techs to be rude liars about being managers. The last being Adrian at Thursday May 30th at 6pm a 2nd level tech. My family and friends cannot believe all of the problems I had trying to be loyal to TracFone to no avail. This company cannot be depended on for product or service.

Original review: May 31, 2018

I received an email from Dr. Brandt company on May 24th they were having an event at HSN that evening. I phoned HSN to inquire in the afternoon and they said they could place the order for me over the phone at that moment. It was only $7 off the MSRP. I placed but never received an email acknowledgment of the order. When I opened my email the very next day Dr. Brandt Company sent me an email having a 40% off sale sitewide which would have been a much better deal on the same product (Dr. Brandt No More Baggage). I phoned HSN this morning as I have not received any shipping and my credit card was charged on May 24th. They said they made a mistake in my email address and that it takes a while to receive. Supposedly will be delivered today. I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM HSN AGAIN! Horrible customer service and I paid $10 more for the item than I would have if I ordered directly from the company the next day.

Original review: May 22, 2018

I called and asked about a pressure cooker on sale and Ordered what I thought was one at the end of April. However, it was just a part that goes with it. I returned it. I was checking online and saw I had a balance for $32.00 dollars. The item returned was for $22.00. I called and they said it was a late fee and I had to pay for the shipping even though I had received a return label. It is not even 30 days since I return the item and I am charged a late fee. I just yesterday got the bill in the mail. They said there is nothing they can do about it. I will make sure to tell the over one thousand followers on the internet about HSN.

Original review: May 18, 2018

The customer service is deplorable! I DO NOT recommend this retailer, they ship damaged product, provided a song and dance to return faulty products, lie about how they will remedy the problem and still require the customer to jump through hoops to get a refund. After ordering $246.62 in origami shelves in February 2018, they arrived and were so damaged and bent that they could not be locked into place or used. After 3 call and getting lied to and the runaround. UPS was superposed to pick them up. I spoke to Linda at ** to resolve this problem - at first it appeared to be helpful; however, UPS never picked up the shelves and according to Linda the request was made 3 times.

At this point, I just want my refund and to move on, but that is not going to happen. Now it is the end of May 2018 and this problem is still going. After calling Linda today and letting her know the credit for damaged shelves is still not there, she became very snippy and rude. Then told me to call 1-800-284-3900 and ask for a Customer Accounts Supervisor. That was a bold face lie! Again the runaround because they cannot and will not do their jobs! So, 4 months later I am still getting the runaround on damaged product they sold. DO NOT buy anything from HSN! They do not operate with morals, honor or ethics. Their behavior is shameful and disrespectful - shop elsewhere so you too do not have these problems!

Original review: May 14, 2018

Feb 20-23 ON HSN I purchased a Univision desktop $159... +25.95 ins. from HSN. Within 3/4 days I put return label on and dropped off at a UPS in Everett, MA 02149. I RECEIVED NO TRACKING # JUST DROP OFF AS IT SAYS ON HSN'S RETURN POLICY ONLINE. I WAS NEVER CREDITED just REFUSED MY CREDIT. They used the excuse they did not received it but I followed their easy return policy.

When I called first they said without a tracking # they could do nothing but their return says NOTHING about getting tracking #. Just says leave it at any UPS or give to a UPS driver but nowhere does it say get tracking #. Show me where it says get tracking #. So I just did what refund policy says dropped it off at a UPS. NOWHERE DOES SAY GET TRACKING # which it should say that you need TRACKING # but I believe that UPS did delivery it back and they made my $$$$ because it had NO tracking # or someone in the return center just kept it!

Original review: May 8, 2018

I was shipped a set for The Best of 2018 Pictured Rocks Lakeshore 5 pc Quarter Set on 4/10/18. It has been lost in the system and nobody seems to be able to help. I called HSN and was told that HSN has no extra sets to mail me. All they could do is refund my money. History: I have been collecting these quarters for a few years to have a complete set of uncirculated quarters and now I have an incomplete set, basically worthless except for face value. I contacted UPS, the original company set to deliver the package, they shoveled me to the subcontractor for deliveries, the USPS and they have not delivered the package. It has been almost a month since the package was received in the immediate vicinity.

The service at HSN is unacceptable. It is unreasonable that HSN does not have extra sets available in case of situations as mine. I have canceled all future shipments, canceled my account with them and will no longer do business with a company who has no regard for the customer. I highly recommend any future potential customers of HSN reconsider ordering any coin sets. You will never have a complete set and therefore you would be wasting your good money. I will be writing additional reviews as much as possible to get the word of caution out to others. Do not order coin sets from HSN.

Original review: May 5, 2018

HSN experience was great, start to finish. I’d rather shop at a store, where I can actually see/Touch an item. However, the bracelet looked terrific, on tv and when I received it, I was happy with it.

Original review: April 29, 2018

I bought a Dell Inspiron with 12 gigs ram and AMD8 chip. They sold this with 24/7 lifetime remote access tech support. Less than 2 years later, that tech support is gone and replaced HSN tech support. 5 days a week, 9-5. Horrible. One of the main reasons for this purchase. Then on Google it reports this Dell is inherently defective. Betting both HSN and Dell knew about this to offer it for sale. Mercy.

Original review: April 25, 2018

HSN claims to have lifetime tech support but that tech support is useless. It is a lie! My laptop's operating system failed and HSN tech support told me to call Microsoft so that I could re-purchase a new Windows operating system. They would not provide a disc or key to reboot. First they said they could not find the order. Then when I supplied the emails confirming I bought this $700 laptop from them tech support said call Microsoft. When I said I should not have to buy an operating system I already had purchased they HUNG UP!!!

Original review: April 25, 2018

I spent $149 on a Patricia Nash handbag that was on one of HSN T.V. programs and on a special price. The purse is nice, BUT when I tried to order the matching wallet for $49, it was sold out in the purse color. When I emailed my disappointment, I was told basically “we’re so sorry about that”. Today I went on HSN’s website to write a review and wasn’t able to get it to work after assigning myself a “nickname”.

I also noticed the wallet that matches my purse is on Backorder, and if I ordered it, will be sent as soon as it comes in... For the full price of $69! They ran out of the wallet on the night of the TV show because they didn’t order the same quantity as the purse, and that’s their mistake. I feel I should still have been offered the TV Special price.

In addition, after I emailed them about these two issues, I was told via email reply, that since I bought the purse as a GUEST, not registering for a regular account, I wasn’t entitled to submit a review of my Patricia Nash purse! I have NEVER ever encountered such a thing. In all online transactions, I am able to submit a review for a product that I bought. Every time. I bought the product; why shouldn’t I submit a review of same for others who may be considering buying the same product? I never buy something online UNLESS I read all the reviews from others who have bought the item.

The reply to my email ignored my comment about not being offered the matching wallet at the TV Special price THAT I TRIED TO BUY AFTER WATCHING THE SHOW, but couldn’t because it was sold out. No mention was made on the website about it being on backorder and that I could order it then, probably because they didn’t want to sell it at the TV Special price. Funny, I am not considered anything but a guest who has no review privileges, but they send me daily emails advertising the goods on HSN. I guess my money is good enough to spend on HSN, I just can’t review my purchase. Because I bought it as a GUEST!

Original review: April 23, 2018

MULTIPLE CHARGES!!! (13) to be exact, happened as a result of me trying to place a simple order for Today's Special, A Canon All-In-One Printer for $59.00 on 4 easy flex pays. Both my Bank Card statements show MULTIPLE CHARGES and no ONE, not even a the 2 Supervisors I spoke to could help me with the madness nor did they seem to care, They were simply concerned with defending HSN.

The first card was declined yet held sufficient funds. I tried using a second card against my better judgement, and the same thing happened again which I was able to see on my 2nd card statement the next day. Every HSN rep. I spoke to even denied that there needed to be some investigating done in their billing department when I suggested that they either needed it. I will no longer be a HSN customer!!! HSN sent 3 printer and left me to be responsible for the return. My vehicle gas, my time, and they shipped to the billing address when specifically told to ship to a gifted address in another state...

Original review: April 16, 2018

Sorry I had to give HSN a 1-star rating when in fact it should be no stars at all. This company is an absolute rip-off!! HSN is affiliated with Comenity Bank and it doesn't matter who you pay your bill to, they will tell you that there is "no payment" or a "late payment". Their whole payment options is designed to confuse the customer & make the customer pay more and also hurt the customer's credit. BE WARNED: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

Original review: March 26, 2018

I purchased a computer in November 2016 with LIFETIME support. I was lead to believe this support would resolve any issue I had with this computer during my lifetime. The computer started to fail in January 2018. I called HSN and was told they sold their Tier1 Support to a new company. I was transferred to this company who could not provide any customer support other than telling me the same information I could find on the internet. I called HSN to seek a refund of my computer (either a new one or refund my purchase price). HSN customer service supervisor told me the computer was not covered beyond fixing malware, viruses, etc. The HSN advertisement indicated when I purchased the computer I would never need to call anybody else to keep my computer operating efficiently. My suggestion to anyone purchasing a computer from HSN with support. DO NOT purchase it. They don't provide support!!

Original review: March 21, 2018

A Discover Card customer service rep called to ask me if I placed an order for a piece of fitness equipment with Home Shopping. I did not, and was relieved that Discover checked with me. The person who tried to place the order was going to have the item delivered to my home, which is disturbing. I had to cancel my Discover account and get a new card/number.

Fast forward a few months - I tried to place an order for sandals with HSN, only to be told I had to speak to a Customer Service person. The Customer Service person informed me that HSN could not ship to me due to the Discover card issue. I explained that it was a fraud case, that everything has been cleared up, and I have a new Discover card. She then told me that they could not ship anything to MY ADDRESS! I couldn't believe it. I asked to speak to a manager, who basically told me the same thing...sorry, but my address has a 'do not sell' attached to it, so I am not able to order. I tried writing to HSN to let them know this was not fair, but to no avail. I guess I don't spend enough money there for them to clear up this issue. Unreal.

Original review: March 7, 2018

THE HSN ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT IS EXTREMELY INCOMPETENT. I stupidly ordered gifts from HSN because I didn't check consumer ratings first. I had ordered, received and paid for a Ming 5 Qt pan with fry basket in September of 2017. In December 2017, I ordered again for Christmas. HSN double shipped me that large order when the Christmas order was late and assumed lost. I had ordered another 5 Qt pan with fry basket for my daughter in the Christmas order. When the double shipment arrived I ended up with 3 of those pans, so I promptly returned one (item order ending in #**) but kept the rest of the double shipment for gifts. HSN refunded the 5 Qt pan I returned. Unfortunately, nothing in the double shipment I kept ever showed up on my online account's Flex Pay page. They just kept charging my card but there was no way for me to track it. I was supposed to trust them to charge me correctly.

Frustrated, in early February I called them and they assured me there were only 2 more payments due period for $19.98 each on a double shipped skillet. Fine. NOW, in March 2017, they are taking $45 out of my account without my permission, claiming it is for a $39.95 item in the order ending in #** (that had been paid in full two months ago -- my daughter's Pan). They say there was a double refund accounting glitch where they refunded something on the double order they should not have (item #**). That's a lie. I appropriately had only one refund on my bank account and that was for the #** double shipped item I returned. IN OTHER WORDS THEY ARE STEALING BACK MY REFUND ON AN ITEM RETURNED 3 MONTHS AGO while claiming they had issued a refund on a different item by mistake. They did not issue a refund on another item!

They will not send me an account ledger and are too incompetent to audit my transactions correctly. They had purposely not listed the double shipped items on my online flex pay account page BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO DO IT AND TO KEEP ME IN THE DARK ABOUT WHAT THEY WERE DOING. They know I can't afford to sue them over $45 even though I believe altogether I believe it may be more than that but there is no way for me to audit what they have done. BUYERS BEWARE!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

I understand there are company protocols, but HSN has the worse accounts receivable possible along with a non-friendly automated system that does not transfer you to a human. For several months I have been battling late payment fees that were charged, in error, to my account. I had my bank call them directly to confirm that the payment was received on time and why were they posting it later and charging me for their mistake. Then their automated system closed my account, in error, so at the time of the call which included my bank HSN could not assist with crediting the late payment fee. I was told to call back in a week.

I did and spoke to a representative who was very empathetic. She transferred the call to a condescending supervisor (named Cortez). Who told me to pay my bill earlier than the bill date and to go ahead and send in a letter with proof to dispute the late charge again. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE FOR OVER THREE MONTHS! Unacceptable, I am done with HSN. Paying them their late payment fee and moving on. There are so many other competitors...

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I bought 1 item under $100 this fall from HSN. I’ve purchase other things in the past with no problem. I stated I Did Not need flex pay. The amount due was under $100.00. I stated this expressly at time of purchase. I paid in full per 1st invoice. I’m getting billed for Flex Pay interest in a ZERO balance. And other charges by phone while I was out of the country on vacation. No one at HSN has been kind, understanding - and Comenity Bank is onerous and horrific with telephone calls that are threatening night and day.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

In October I purchased a Cricut Easy Press. Less than 3 months in it quit working. I have been trying for almost 2 months to find out what I need to do to get another and apply their extra warranty (2 years) I had purchased with it. No answer. I call and I get put on hold. Not a happy camper.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

I received a very bad customer service from a representative named Sophie. She ended the chat with me without notice me. Be aware if you buy products from HSN. I bought a Hoover floor cleaner that left my floors horrible. Their products does not work as they show on tv. In addition, they charge me 9.95 for the shipping costs of returning the product. My daughter had to cancel her credit card with them because they often made charges in her account for extra fees, so if you have a credit card with them check your statement because they make charges without notice the customers. Their commercials shows that their products are awesome. Nevertheless, when we buy their products they are a fraud and we have to pay for the shipping costs of returning them. Definitely, I will never buy again another product from HSN.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

How can HSN put my selected item on backorder yet still offer the same product four days later as being available? I have not been charged. I have received that I can expect a delivery date of January 31, 2018. Yet today I see the same item, same models being advertised as a live show. On my account it is says "extended delivery". What does that mean? Why is HSN still selling a product that they don't have in stock, don't tell the buyer that it will be on backorder?

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I have ordered off and on from HSN for many years. I have not had much of a problem (with FlexPay etc.) as other reviewers have stated. It does make me kind of sad that so many are having issues because that is what may cause the company to fail unless they step up and address these concerns. I came to the page today because after ordering a laptop several days ago I was very surprised to find that the HP laptop I ordered was being shipped from a company called NEW AGE ELECTRONICS. This worries me a little. My new HP laptop should be shipped directly from HP? I looked up the company and it looks like they build new computers and fix and refurbish others (certified HP) - however, if I am not mistaken if HSN is selling refurbished computers they must reveal that to the consumer? I am not sure that it is but it makes me somewhat nervous.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

I attempted to order a two pack HP laptop deal on flex pay. They denied me the option for flex pay and canceled my order. I immediately checked my bank account and they deducted $110.00 out of my account after denying me flex pay approval. A manager stated that they would release the hold, but I have to wait for my bank to refund my money. This is an extremely unethical practice!!!! This is a way for HSN to collect interest on money that does not belong to them!!! If they are not providing me with a product they should have never touched my account!! I am highly upset! This was my first and last time ever shopping HSN!!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I've always been a great customer. I was trying to order for Christmas, I get approved for credit card because obviously credit is good. Well, did not know my addict daughter had ordered using my address and now she is incarcerated and can't pay her bill so we are being punished. It's my home, I own it, not my daughter. As if we as parents aren't being punished enough from her addiction! They said they would unblock address and never did so I chat with rep and she tells me I have to call in AGAIN. I tell her I already did... either unblock and deal with my daughter as the adult she is or close my accts... guess what they did? Closed them. Didn't even try to keep us as customer. And now I shall tell my colleagues who will tell their colleagues and so on and so on, DO NOT SHOP AT THIS PLACE! There has got to be something wrong with a company punishing a customer because someone else didn't pay but used your address.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

I ordered a package and added upgrading shipping on 12/20/17 to ensure my package would arrive by Christmas. I looked on my account for updated information and my package stated it would be delivered on the 20th. However, UPS said it had been rescheduled for the 26th. I was reassured that UPS hadn't updated their information and it was not a priority to do so, but that my package would arrive on time. Of course, it did not. HSN and UPS passed the blame back and forth and I did not get my package on time. Was very disappointed in HSN. Usually I do not have this problem. Not sure if I will order from them again.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

I had ordered a item for a Christmas present for my dad and it said it would be here by the 22 of December and was tracking it when they change the date to the day after Christmas! I would have never ordered it if I knew they was going to do this date change. Needed it before Christmas and they said it would be here by the 22nd! Won’t make the mistake again! Just won’t order from them ever again! That’s for screwing up my Christmas HSN.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

Order a today's special on the 6th of December. It spent 12 days processing. I logged into my account on the 18th to find my order had been cancelled so I speak with customer chat who tells me I would need to call the verification department. The number she gave me rang once and went to a voicemail. I call the main HSN customer service number to verify this was the correct number. Finally got in touch with a customer rep within the verification department. I knew I was going to have problems when the rep didn't seem to have all her information correct. She continued to call me Shawn and Shawna when my name is Schyler. I corrected her numerous times.

She also said I had cancelled my order of two Macbooks which I clearly had not and also had only ordered one. She bounced back and forth as to why the order was cancelled. First it was they couldn't verify my phone number was registered to me (I was calling from the said phone number). Then it was because my billing address was different from the shipping address as well as the names. I tried to explain to her that the billing and shipping were different because it was a Christmas gift so of course the billing name and address would be different from the shipping.

She then proceeded to tell me that my account has been blocked because it raised a red flag with their fraud department. There was nothing she could do to help me. When I asked when I could expect my full refund of 1394 because I paid for my items in full? I was told normally it doesn't take this long but they ask for the customer to allow 1-30 business days for the pending charge to fall off their account. I guess it was fate because I purchased the mac for 949 on sale but Best Buy had it for 799 as of today so Christmas was saved. Will never do business with this company again.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

I placed an order for two laptops and set up on FlexPay. When I tried to finalize the order, it was denied and cancelled at the same time, but $130.00 was taken from my bank account. The company took the money out of my account. I called them---all of this happened within 20 minutes---to find out why was it taken out. I got a lame excuse about... They know but the visa company does that and it will take up to 72 hours to reverse that. HSN... that is a bunch of crock and you know it. If you were going to deny me, you should have NEVER taken my money in the first place. THAT is BAD BUSINESS.

IT happened right then, and that is not fair to the customer. I would not be surprised if you have a class action suit on your hand. This is an unfair practice that needs to be change. I never received goods in hand, and neither was the order shipped to me, and I was not approved. This puts a hardship on me especially around Christmas to wait on my money to be refunded to my account.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

Sales hosts are constantly encouraging shoppers to buy risk free at super low price to get it home now. Problem is they never mention that return shipping is the responsibility and they offer no flat rates... so weight can certainly cause return shipping to be astronomical. They offer no physical locations to drop off returns for free. Totally misleading and certainly very risky! Much lower risk so astronomical. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE... IF SOMETHING IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE... IT IS. Completely unacceptable for a company who expects you to shop without ever seeing the product first. This lousy return expense is how they discourage returns.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I ordered a game system for my son. Tried to use the FlexPay option and was told that I don’t qualify for FlexPay. Checked my bank account and saw that I was charged the full retail value of the item plus the FlexPay price. Now I’m out 700 dollars for at least 72 hours for an item I’m not going to get.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

My review has nothing to do with the item but with the HORRID delivery service from HSN!!! I ordered on 12/04 and I PAID FOR OVERNIGHT DELIVERY FOR $30 and guess what?? Today is 12/07 and still not a package! Thank you so much for completely ruining my husband’s birthday gift. I'm glad his birthday was two days ago and I'm still waiting for you clowns to deliver my product.

The online chat service was awful. For some reason it would always say "failed server cannot receive or send in chat". I called customer service. I asked why the delay was so long, they said because it's a "big ticket item so they needed to double verify the purchase". BULL!!! I paid for the item, they certainly had no problem taking the money and when I was asking why I was never notified of the delay they said it was an error. Excuse after excuse for this joke of a company. I will NEVER purchase another item from QVC. I'm glad it's 7:30. Two days AFTER MY HUSBAND’S BIRTHDAY and I'm still waiting. Poor excuse for a company.

HSN Company Information