Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.51/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

HSN Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HSN?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about HSN?

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

HSN does NOT have a free return policy as we have been led to believe. Had I known beforehand I would not have purchased a Stand Mixer that I'm not in love with. They don't even have a flat shipping rate that would at least help defer some of the cost. NOT PLEASED AND WILL NOT SHOP HERE ANYMORE.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2021

Absolutely the worst service. No answers to problem. Pretty much ignored me. 6 phones calls all different departments and no answer to problem. They claim there was fraud on my account and cannot prove it.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

I am beyond disgusted with the service I received from HSN. 3 weeks ago I ordered my item. I set up flex pay and was charged $20 more than what the payment said it had charged. I have been contacting HSN customer service for over a week asking where my order is. I was assured both times to have faith and trust my item would be here by Christmas Eve FOR SURE!! Now my order is cancelled!! Christmas eve!!! HSN should be ashamed!!! Poor service and no transparency on what was obviously an order they could not fulfill and would not admit!! They ruined my chance of getting the item in time anywhere else!!! I will make sure to spread the word on this awful experience and try to encourage others to NEVER shop this disgraceful company!!!!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

The Shipping department gave my billing address to the shipper and it was different than the Shipping address. So my gift was sent to the wrong address. Customer service told me they would ship another to me asap, By Dec 9th. Dec 9th came and went, I was told Dec 12th, didn't happen, I was told Dec 15th, I was told Dec 18th, I was told Dec 22nd, None of which happened and today I was told Dec 24th.

They told me to contact the shipper, who never answers the phone, I was able to speak to someone over "chat" and was told they could not tell me where my shipment was. And that I would probably not get it before christmas. HSN said the best they can do is track the shipment on the shippers online service. I find it very hard to believe that HSN and the Shipping company (AIT) do not have any contacts to track shipping. NO representatives on either end to track a shipment or give a physical location. HSN gave me a $10.00 credit on $600.00 product which is a slap in the face.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

I tried ordering the Legacy Box for my husband for Christmas. I tried to do flex pay and got shot down for the for some reason (they say letter will be in the mail). So I paid in full. I was so excited to get this for my husband. Later that evening I received an email stating that my order was canceled. I called customer service and they referred me to the "verification department".

I called and spoke to "Ish" (that was seriously his name). I explained the situation and he told me that they canceled because they couldn't verify any of my information. Home address, phone number or email. (I did just move to another state about a month and a half ago, but that shouldn't make a difference. Everything has been changed to my new address). I asked questions, "why?" "What do I need to do?" He said you gave all of your information, there is nothing else for you to do. So I asked to speak to a supervisor. He said there was no supervisor to speak to. He would have to escalate and someone would call me in 24 hours. He also said my HSN account has been closed due to this so I won't be able to order anything else from them and it was a supervisor who told them to close my account. THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND I DON'T RECOMMEND ANYONE PURCHASE FROM THAT COMPANY!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

HSN offered a subscription service to deliver sets of the American Innovation coins as they roll out over several years. Several have been received to date. Each contained statements from First Commemorative Mint Inc., so they appear to be the source of grading. The Massachusetts set arrived in early December. In this case, one coin (Philadelphia) was incorrectly graded MS67. The coin has a poor luster finish on the back-not what MS67 calls for. I complained to HSN and asked for a replacement, but they only offered to accept a return without replacement. This is unfortunate as the total collection would be affected by a missing part caused by a return.

I have also noted the initial shipments included reverse proof coins, but that practice discontinued shortly after beginning. My expectation was the initial sets of coins delivered by the subscription would continue throughout the program, but that has not been the case with the drop of reverse proofs. Incidentally, the cost of each delivery has not decreased to reflect the lower set values. I am unable to find written documentation now of what HSN sold initially, but I recall the video presentations talked about reverse proofs.

I attempted to leave a review on the HSN site directly, using a review link shown in my order history of the exact product identified here. The HSN site refused to accept the posting, and indicated I had not purchased the product I attempted to review. Buyers beware. HSN and First Commemorative Mint are misrepresenting their product grading, not correcting that failing in a collection protective manner, not maintaining consistency in delivered product quality, and suppressing this customer from sharing this information with their hosted reviews. This collection of experiences suggests HSN and First Commemorative Mint may be less than a credible coin suppliers.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2020

I purchased a Ninja Foodi 5 in 1 from HSN website on September 25th. 2020 for $199.00 and free shipping with the 1st. Payment of $81.67 and agreed to 2 additional payments of $66.66. My 3rd and final payment will be paid from my bank account on November 26th. 2020. NOW they have the Ninja Foodi 5 in 1 on Black Friday Sale online for $179.00 including free shipping AND 5 EASYPAY PLAN! I feel that I should be credited $20.00. I am 100% DISSATISFIED WITH HSN!

I DELETED THEIR APP and I will never purchase from HSN! Their affiliated Company QVC Did the exactly same instance to me on an ASUS notebook for $300.00. ONE MONTH later they had it ON SALE FOR $100.00 LESS PLUS 2 YEAR WARRANTY and 5 monthly payment plan! My ASUS purchase CAME WITH A 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND 3 MONTHLY PAYMENT plan. I called their customer service and their EXCUSE WAS they don't know what OR when an item on the website will be offered for a lower price! QVC TOLD ME THE ME THE EXACTLY SAME REASON.

Larry. Key West Florida.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2020

I tried to order a Ninja Foodi Grill through HSN FlexPay on 11/8/20. I followed all of the steps to order it and was told that my order had been canceled because I can't use FlexPay for that item. I do not owe HSN any money and I have paid my orders with their sister company QVC in the past. I chatted with Nic and Aimee who both told me that it could take up to 30 days to get my money returned. Why would you pull money from my account when you canceled the order? Now I have to wait 30 days to get my money back on an order that HSN canceled yet charged me for. That is ludicrous... Buyer beware-HSN is only out for money. HSN- Please release my money back to me asap.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2020

Purchased Jambu shoes and 60 days later they literally fell apart. They would not budge on their 30 day return policy nor did they have any options open to me. So 60.00 down the drain. Shop at Amazon. They will take care of you. Will not spend another dime with HSN.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2020

I have been a repeat customer of HSN and QVC for many years. Whenever I’ve been faced with a hardship due to a product breaking QVC has always gone above and beyond to make me feel whole. HSN did the exact opposite. I was requesting that a defective item I had purchased less than a year ago be replaced. The first woman I spoke with told me she was sorry but the mirror I bought was out of stock but that she WOULD grant me an exception and would refund my HSN account with the balance. Moments later I was told that they could not grant me the refund after already informing me that they had.

I ask the Supervisor what the previous customer service representative's name was and she could not tell me. I asked her how she would be reprimanded for giving me false information and she could not tell me. HSN was extremely unhelpful and clearly only cares about one thing- their bottom line. They lost two avid customers today. The representative Susan was not pleasant and had no empathy for the situation.

HSN Company Information