1.19/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

HSN

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

HSN Reviews

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

I am an experienced online and shopping channel shopper. The Q and ShopHQ are great places to shop. But two of my favorites left shopHQ and went to HSN. In the past I have not had major trouble ordering from them, but now no matter what I do, I get an error on their app and website and can never place orders. It tells me to call them. The people I call can never figure out why I am having trouble and then it happens when I order something again. I recently moved and I changed my address on their website and they still shipped stuff to my old address. They said it was because it was another type or order. They have the worst customer friendly online and ordering of any online shopping I've ever used. They seem to still be in the old days when you had to call "tootie" their phone service. It's insane.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

I ordered a product and paid over $40 for 2 days shipping. The item shows as having an anticipated 2 day arrival, but it hasn't even shipped yet. I called Customer Service, they don't have any idea about when or if it will ship. I asked to cancel the order and they won't do that for a MONTH! I cancelled with my credit card, which will also take several weeks and I will NEVER shop with this terrible, unethical company again. Buyer BEWARE!!

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

On 20 Oct 2019, I ordered Amazon Fire Kids 8” HD 32GB Tablet w/ Bumper and 2-Year Warranty, Order number: ** charged from my bank $101.46 instantaneously. Item number: **. On 21 Oct 2019 HSN unilaterally cancelled my order without assigning any reason nor making any refund commitment. Despite my sending emails and calling, I have not received my refund nor any refund commitment has been made. I do not know who to approach for refund as calling HSN customer care is not helpful at all. I seek your help.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

Samsung was set to release it's new $349 Samsung Galaxy A50 (A505U) U.S. version (compatible with all U.S bands) on 9/20/2019. All of the sudden HSN received "NEW!" Galaxy A50 phones, but they gave no model number. I asked three different Representatives and was told they were not privy to that information at that time.

So, with the timing being right for Samsung's U.S. release and it's comparable price (as all other versions are cheaper) I thought this phone was probably the new U.S. variant. So, I went ahead and took a chance. I purchased the phone from HSN. It was only 'after' it was shipped did I find out the model number of the A50 from the tracking details page ON HSN. It was indeed the global/international version with the price tag of the U.S. version. I immediately stopped it in transit and had it, 'return to sender'.

I then had to wait 5 days before I could leave a review to warn others that Item #: 122-5807 was in fact model #A505G, NOT the newly released U.S. version (in spite of the perfect timing and hidden model number,) and that many bands on this phone are not fully compatible with U.S. bands. BUT HERE'S THE KICKER... I was eventually able to post my review revealing the actual model #, however, a month later, when I went back to see if there were any other reviews, HSN had 'added' said model # right there in the title of the phone! Lol! My review on HSN warning people about the model number sounds ridiculous now, lol. This company is shady!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

I purchased a featured expandable lightweight hose and Ring Doorbell 2 from HSN. Both products have proven to be flawed or just plain terrible. First use of the expandable hose it failed right in the middle. Supposed to be tough - ain't no way. I mean it simply blew up within a matter of a few minutes. And - I didn't save any of the paperwork to return the worthless POS. Oh - and about the same time I purchased a Ring Doorbell 2 - Worked fine for about 2 hours - haven't been able to get it to work properly since. Doesn't alert as described - takes forever to even register on my phone - and it often doesn't even ring the inside doorbell. Don't bother with HSN. And one final thing - HSN is absolutely worthless. Shop elsewhere. It's difficult if not impossible to obtain their discounts or coupons - whatever they want to call them. Highly recommend you shop elsewhere. Check out their reviews - ain't all that good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HSN?

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

Products are very poor quality, hosts seem to embellish the value and the facts, customer service no help, was charged $23.30 for returning items with 0 shipping. I have spoken to customer service numerous times. No resolution. Paid the bill and will not be ordering again.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

HSN promotes businesses that are shady. I purchased a TracFone through them and it was a complete scam. $100 down the drain. I contacted HSN and they stated that they like TracFone and sorry I don’t. How can any company like and promote a company that scams their customers out money? That says a lot! Stay away from HSN as you are not their priority. Actually they don’t care about you, the customer, at all! Stay away!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

HORRIBLE experience. Do not buy from them, they are a complete scam. I ordered a set of lip gloss and lipstick, spent about $40. I got my package and it was a pack of cheap face wipes. They sent me a pack of wipes instead of my order! And when I spoke to the customer service, they were incredibly rude, and threatened to double charge me for my item if I didn’t send the pack of wipes back. Never buying from them again. Stay away!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

Love the products. However within 10 days of being late on a payment due to family emergency I started receiving phone calls. A family member answered my phone and wanted to take a message when asked what it was in regard to the person replied “she knows now take this number and have her call us” so while in hospital for past 2 days my phone is ringing every half hour with unknown number. I finally answer it after 12 calls yesterday and 10 calls today for a man with a attitude telling me my $27 dollar payment is overdue. I’m 11 days late. HSN MAY HAVE WONDERFUL PRODUCT BUT LOST A CUSTOMER TODAY DUE TO A COMPLETE ** ON A MISSION FOR $27 in their CC department.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

Called customer service regarding my refund, they stated, "Sorry but we charge 7.95 for a return. You used our label." I explained I was unaware and they stated, "So sorry but we can't credit that back." 7.95 for returning lipgloss and no care or concern for the customer. Sounds like people working from home as their customer service agents. HORRIBLE!!!! Nothing but a hassle!!!!

HSN Company Information