3.9/5 (660 ratings)

About HSN

HSN Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HSN?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about HSN?

Original review: Nov. 5, 2022

Order Meta 2 pack portals. The order was marked as shipped in HSN website. When you track by the tracking number with UPS, you`ll be surprised to know that NOTHING was shipped and the shipment was canceled. A month later, still nothing. Customer support is no help, they don't really care. Just avoid buying there, I know I would.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

I have an account with HSN. I tried to purchase something. It won’t allow me to purchase anything. Says, "You need to call customer service" (?). I called customer service. They tried telling me that because somebody else in my household has the same address with a different account they have blocked me from using the account when I have nothing to do with it.(?) and the other person has tried to contact HSN over and over again and keeps getting the run around. Nobody wants to solve the problem but, nobody has any experience on how to handle the problem but they want to tell you you have. It’s ridiculous.

I feel sorry for this company and I feel sorry for anybody else who has to go through this junk!! They just want to say to tell you that you cannot purchase!!!! That’s fine. I have stop purchasing. Not interested in the company anymore. Just really discouraged that nobody else seems to want to help. Just the run around. So buyer beware is all I have to say….

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2022

So while ordering my 3 set football series outfit I was helped by DeAnna customer representative, and she helped me get my order done so quickly and efficiently that it made me more comfortable about ordering over the phone, such a great experience. She even helped me pick out a great bundle to accompany my order with extra addons that made my gift became more better and extra thought of, that I know my wife was going to love, I'm going to be ordering more often off this website now and hope The other customer representatives make my experience just as good as DeAnna has done for me.

I'd say that this website is great to shop from and that the workers are definitely are very helpful and great at what they do. You guys keep up the great work. And DeAnna if you're reading this, you're amazing and keep up the great work. You have a great future all because of your friendly approach, very warm opening and being people friendly is a great trait. Thank you for helping me pick out my gifts to my wife.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2022

My husband put the AeroPilates 5-Cord Pro Reformer together when we noticed the rust and bent bars. We travel year round in snow RV. I purchased this because it was small enough to fit. I reached out to customer service and the hoops I have to jump through just to get a small refund in order to get the issue fixed or returned is crazy and more money out of pocket. I will no longer be ordering anything from this company. I have pictures to prove my case.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2022

They said easy return on every item on every item and they will give you the label and then they take it out of your order but then you go to return an item then oops we gotta pay for the shipping in front front 1st so I don't recommend using this company. I will not use Home Shopping Network again and I urge people to stay away from them.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2022

I ordered active argan resurface and all over mini drops. It never arrived so I called HSN and they told me order was cancelled but I could repurchase for 88.88 when my original order was 32.87, who cancelled? Not me. HSN is a joke!!!

Original review: July 4, 2022

This company is not repeatable. I was charged 3 shipping after for 3 items. Same on you HSN. Never again will I purchase anything from this computer. I feel taken advantage of. I will never use this co again.

Original review: June 6, 2022

I made 2 separate purchases and did not notice the delivery address was to an old address. I immediately contacted HSN and explained the error. Both shipments were still in the warehouse yet I was told by 2 agents, one online and the other a live agent, that they could not alter the delivery address. I was told to wait till the tracking number was created and contact UPS to change the delivery. UPS told me only the shipper could change it. I contacted HSN again today and they told me to dispute the charges with my credit card company.

Original review: May 23, 2022

Their customer service team is very rude and unprofessional. Each encounter I've had with them has been worse than the time before. They lack people skills and need a lot of training. The merchandise is overpriced. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Original review: April 5, 2022

Diane G clothes are thin pyjama quality. They look good on the skinny models on TV. Poor quality in your hands. They fit boxy. Don't waste your money with sweet talk customer appreciation week. They look cheap specially size 10-12. Unwearable!!!!

HSN Company Information