Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.18/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Unsubscribe at any time.

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

HSN Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HSN?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about HSN?

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

I’m wife and have been interested in buying and trying some products from HSN. When we try buying, they tell us our address is been Blacklisted from receiving products from their company. I inquired and found out the my very late tenant had problems with HSN and my 3 story house, which I occupy by myself and wife has be marked by HSN as a "Do not have business with this home". The customer service person I talked to said it will take 5-10 days to clear the issue. She was rude and not helpful. Incredible thank just because this tenant is Hispanic and so am I, my home gets discriminated. Unbelievably, I didn’t even know this was happening. I don’t need to buy from this bigot company. I won’t. To put all Hispanics in the bad not business category is wrong and illegal. Please let others know about this discriminatory practice this HSN company is getting away with.

JorgeP

Original review: July 17, 2020

I have been an HSN customer and cardholder for several years. I always pay my bill every month. I always pay at least the minimum...but usually pay more. Due to Covid19... I lost my job and all income... and did not qualify for any assistance. HOWEVER... I sill kept trying to pay the minimum on my account... and keep in good standing. I even called customer service and let them know that I was struggling... but trying to keep all of my bills current during Covid19. I was told..."Don't worry... we are all in this together." Well...that was a lie. When my account didn't have enough credit to cover a flex pay installment...they turned over the entire amount TO COLLECTIONS!!! I am furious. I can't wait until I can pay this off and be done with this thoughtless, greedy company.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: May 13, 2020

New customer who stupidly didn't check reviews before ordering. Orders lost-can't track thru UPS or post office. Just vanished. Can't get real person to talk to. Can't email cuz don't know acct # till receive order. Terrible way to treat new customer. Am out $220+. Furious! Don't shop HSN!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

Antthony fashion is garbage!. Guy claims to have worked in ready wear. Those hems are horrible and the fabric looks like it could just fall apart!! My dog could be more creative! The piece Callie is wearing is bunching at the seems. Is Antthony sewing these pieces in his basement with his eyes closed?

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

I ordered iDeaPLAY 4-pack 10,000mAh PowerBank with iOS and USB-C Adapters from HSN who said that I could return for either $6.50 or $9.99 which would be deducted from my return. I used the return label that was included and did not think about writing the tracking number down as I never had a problem. HSN said they did not receive and I still have to pay. Being a long time, good standing client, they would not eat the $40. Because of that, I will never order from them again. Copy return label before sending anything back!!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

HSN is an online and television shopping network. They everything from home products, specialty food items, clothing, electronics and even jewelry. I have been purchasing items from them for several years now. They have a great return program as well. Everything purchased is confirmed by email, including delivery dates and returns verification. I have bought some really great things from them and will always be a loyal customer.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

I have I ordered this radio system. The picture when ordering look larger than it really is. You get the product. It's small. My problem I have I just in December of 2019 ordered the radio. The radio cuts off by itself. I have 4 speakers. The cords to the speakers are extremely long and cheap. My antenna piece just broke off. Now I have no antenna. Channels barely play. And 2 of the speakers went out. To top that the pieces broke off too. Haven't I known all this thinking it would be good as a Christmas gift for my daughter I never would have gotten it.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I purchased a Fuji Instax Mini 9 Instant film camera from HSN. UPS never delivered it to me. They left package at the front door and the package was stolen. I reached out to HSN and they agreed to send me a new one. So they did. Couple weeks later they changed their mind and decided to charge me for the first one I did not receive! I have a copy of UPS delivery proof showing that the package was left at the front door.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

I recently ordered an LG Stylo 4 cell phone. Seemed like a good value. Representative made it sound like it had a replaceable battery, but when It arrived there was a sticker on the back of the phone saying non removable battery. The battery life was terrible and unable to adjust volume on speak out loud. Sent it back 2/3/20. Now is lost. Not sure whose fault it is HSN or UPS. Will not refund my money for at least 10 days even though they know package is lost. Ups started investigation today. I told hsn, "Don’t charge my credit card again," so she moved it to an extra week instead of putting a hold on any future payments. Don’t ever plan to order from this company again. So far QVC is????

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

I received the Cambio 2-1 Notebook/Tablet for Xmas. I made a spelling error on the initial Microsoft splash screen. Forced to 1) work directly with Microsoft, and 2) forced to reset the computer using directions (email) from RCA Customer Support. It didn't work. Error message. Called RCA this time. Unbelievable how they DO NOT LISTEN. They couldn't even find the support ticket after I told them 3 times! We FINALLY got to the point where they said return it to the warehouse for a spelling error. Never even got to use the damn thing!!! Are you ** kidding me? I'm returning it to HSN! And I'm going to get a refund. Then, I'm going out to Best Buy and getting something that works. I already threw out (with the garbage) the last RCA tablet I got from you 2-years ago. a real POS! What an incredibly frustrating experience!

HSN Company Information