HSN

• 4%
  • 9%
  • 76%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HSN?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HSN?

Reviewed July 12, 2024

REFUSED to send me out a replacement item until I send back the original- fine, however I don't have a return label which I asked for TWICE NOW, and they aren't guaranteeing the replacement is in inventory- so if I send it back, then what? I'm stuck without the item I want that is discontinued. THIS IS A LOSE LOSE SITUATION, AND THE MGR I SPOKE TO WAS RUDE.

Customer ServiceContract & TermsPrice

Reviewed June 28, 2024

Unfortunately, I have had several issues with HSN. Featured items (on TV) prices are quoted primarily with Flexpay prices (the option to spread the full purchase prices into 2, 3, 4, or 5 monthly payments. This is misleading, as customers may be under the assumption that the Flexpay price is the full purchase price. Additionally, regardless of the number of items in the order, there is ALWAYS a shipping fee per item. So an order for 4 items contains the same shipping fee for each item (4 X $3.50). Other retailers have one shipping fee for all of the items in an order. In the case of returns, the same is true for shipping fees. Return 4 items, shipping fee of $7.95 per item (4X $7.95). To add insult to injury, many of the designs featured on the platform are manufactured with defects in sizing or craftsmanship. Therefore, the customer really has little choice but to return the product as it is subpar.

HSN lists items "As Is" on discount or clearance. These items are irregular, returned items which I would consider second hand. Any returned items could be worn or soiled or damaged and should be sold as thrift items. I can understand any customer refusal to accept these terms. I have spoken with customer service on countless occasions, and they have been helpful. On a few occasions, in the case of refunds, they have been evasive. In those instances, customer satisfaction or even service is a distant objective.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

PricePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed June 27, 2024

My wife and I have been HSN customer over 20 years. Typically they are pretty good with small purchases. First time I buy something over $200 for ecoflow 2 which came out to be $400 I ordered the 6/16/24 and today is 6/27/24 not only it's late but no idea when it will be delivered. The outrageous thing is that they already charged $102 toward my account for flex pay and I can't even cancel the order. They keep brushing it off to Fed Ex and once I get if I want to cancel it I have to return the product so not only not on time but also I have to take time to go to fed ex. I'm very disappointed. I will buy it from Home Depot, no interest for a year. I live in Florida and it's tropical storm season. I really thought I could count on you hsn. But any further expensive purchases will not be done by me in the future

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed June 23, 2024

HSN sent a wrong size which they replaced. They sent a confusing label with both USPS and UPS. UPS stores get confused to USPS. In this confusion the UPS store sent it via USPS. They refuse that they never got it. I got fed up of contacting and complaining how confusing their label is and the hard time I had to send the item back. They re-charged my credit card despite my telling them I have shipped it back at least six times. I asked them for a separate UPS label that they never sent. I had a horrible experience due to their mistake. Not helpful. Poor system. Bad customer service. Like other reviews are greedy on money and have ways to charge multiple times without your consent. Will never buy from them!

Sales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed June 1, 2024

I order from HSN, on May 21st, 2024. I was wondering why my package hadn't arrived and I hadn't received an update from them. Today May 31st, 2024, I received and email claim that I requested a refund for my purchase. So I called customer service to be told that they canceled my order and was refunding my money. The customer sales woman said that it was sold out but how could that be, when I place the order off tv, there was plenty. These people are a scam!! I will never do business with them again. Also I will be checking my bank tomorrow to see if my money was refunded back to my account. Please do not shop with this company!! I'm so disappointed!!!! I WISH THAT I COULD LEAVE NO STARS.

Reviewed May 29, 2024

I have had good even great purchases from HSN. However, I bought an electric bike from them and found out after it didn't work (I have an engineering degree), that there was no customer support available. I called after seeing another e bike today. Today's special also has no customer support!!!! Do not order!!!!

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed May 26, 2024

I placed an order for a laptop for my daughter as a graduation gift for college. We are a family of 5 on a very strict budget. I had to use the payment option and as soon as the order was placed they took my first payment of 338 out of my account. Later on maybe an hour later I received an email saying my order was canceled without any explanation or why and of course still no refund. I needed my money to make this purchase elsewhere but it's 4 days later and I still haven’t received it.

After talking to customer service which is a joke…I get we are sorry and understand but it's a hold that will lift after 72 hours. It's the 4th day and still no money. It took them seconds to take my money but apparently they don’t care that real hard working people out here want and need to provide these things for their kids and companies like HSN have ruined that for my family and showed me that there is no honor and not to mention ruined the surprise for my daughter as she saw how upset I was and found out why. So thanks HSN for this!!!! Stay away from this company. They are dishonest and creeps and the CEO of this place should be ashamed of themselves!

Reviewed May 21, 2024

I don't mind spending a little more for an item although we were told this was an amazing price for silver coins but when you go online and see the same exact coin in the same NCG case/rating for literally 50% less one feels abused. On the bright side customer service (Tia) was polite and understanding and handle the return process professionally. Still will never buy from HSN again.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed May 16, 2024

Super disappointed in HSN.. My mother's day gifts never arrive. The way they process individual items, flags our credit cards as fraud, even though the credit card confirmed it was not fraud... Screwed up my order somehow. Did not received an alert a call, a text, and they have nothing but excuses... Guess the ai technonly controls all things... Rep, wanted to argue, rather than solve the issue... Out of the 11 items ordered, the 3 main items for gifts I believe was a bait and switch... No remorse, no concern..

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed May 10, 2024

Absolutely disgusting customer service. They charged my account almost 40.00 for a 6.00 flex pay order. The “supervisor” if you can call her that, could not give me any answers. All they could say is they charge your account for the full amount before any specials or sales. So beware! DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR MONEY STOLEN.

HSN Company Information