Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.20/5

HSN Reviews

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

HSN is an online and television shopping network. They everything from home products, specialty food items, clothing, electronics and even jewelry. I have been purchasing items from them for several years now. They have a great return program as well. Everything purchased is confirmed by email, including delivery dates and returns verification. I have bought some really great things from them and will always be a loyal customer.

Original review: June 22, 2019

First I want to thank the HSN team; for caring enough about their customers! To provide such an excellent, very sufficient and durable product! Second, the fact is; American Electric Lawn Mower, is the best product I have ever bought, besides the Worx Jaw saw! They are equal!! Better than my car! Third, and most importantly! Read every instruction slow, and over again! Until you understand them! I love its style and size. Which makes mowing fun, easy, and glides right into places, that gas mowers can't go! Raising mower to top lever! Cuts four inches or more. Weeds, like paper! I was shock, and my heart full of peace and joy!

American is very light in weight! It doesn't stall like some mowers, on high weeds nor tough grass! I recommend this mower for every one who had to cut grass! Nice color! Very easy to assemble, and requires a heavy duty 100 ft. orange cord for outdoors. ETL Intertek 3121738 10A 120V 1250W. One mistake I made! I took my eyes off the cord for a second. The blade is so sharp it cut the cord super quick into! I thank Our Lord Jesus, that he touch my son's heart, to send me another one, from Amazon! Another good store. They take good care of their customers as well! So make sure you get a Prime membership, as soon as possible, if you don't have one! You will need that membership in the future. Saving on free shipping; and many other benefits!

I will be honest. I mowed with my right hand, and use my left hand to keep the cord from swing under the mower. The blade is very good! Super sharp! So I took my time. American also, mows backwards as well! Cutting well with no problem! I kept stepping on the cord, cutting the mower off. You will become an expert! Maneuvering that cord! That's a bigger job than cutting the grass. So you have to take your time. Keep your mind on keeping that cord away from the blade. Let it cut off right away if you see it's almost going under the mower! Don't try bending to stop it, just let go the hand petal! Have fun. I did! Monday was my third time cutting! The yard looks great! Thanks to HSN team!

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 7, 2019

I ordered this phone from HSN and it was shipped 2 days later and received within the same week in perfect condition. Customer service was great when I emailed them with a few questions. No problems at all, although checkout via PayPal made the order a "guest" order instead of an order under my HSN account so that was weird. Otherwise no issues.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

Antthony fashion is garbage!. Guy claims to have worked in ready wear. Those hems are horrible and the fabric looks like it could just fall apart!! My dog could be more creative! The piece Callie is wearing is bunching at the seems. Is Antthony sewing these pieces in his basement with his eyes closed?

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

I ordered iDeaPLAY 4-pack 10,000mAh PowerBank with iOS and USB-C Adapters from HSN who said that I could return for either $6.50 or $9.99 which would be deducted from my return. I used the return label that was included and did not think about writing the tracking number down as I never had a problem. HSN said they did not receive and I still have to pay. Being a long time, good standing client, they would not eat the $40. Because of that, I will never order from them again. Copy return label before sending anything back!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HSN?

Original review: Feb. 16, 2020

I have I ordered this radio system. The picture when ordering look larger than it really is. You get the product. It's small. My problem I have I just in December of 2019 ordered the radio. The radio cuts off by itself. I have 4 speakers. The cords to the speakers are extremely long and cheap. My antenna piece just broke off. Now I have no antenna. Channels barely play. And 2 of the speakers went out. To top that the pieces broke off too. Haven't I known all this thinking it would be good as a Christmas gift for my daughter I never would have gotten it.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I purchased a Fuji Instax Mini 9 Instant film camera from HSN. UPS never delivered it to me. They left package at the front door and the package was stolen. I reached out to HSN and they agreed to send me a new one. So they did. Couple weeks later they changed their mind and decided to charge me for the first one I did not receive! I have a copy of UPS delivery proof showing that the package was left at the front door.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

I recently ordered an LG Stylo 4 cell phone. Seemed like a good value. Representative made it sound like it had a replaceable battery, but when It arrived there was a sticker on the back of the phone saying non removable battery. The battery life was terrible and unable to adjust volume on speak out loud. Sent it back 2/3/20. Now is lost. Not sure whose fault it is HSN or UPS. Will not refund my money for at least 10 days even though they know package is lost. Ups started investigation today. I told hsn, "Don’t charge my credit card again," so she moved it to an extra week instead of putting a hold on any future payments. Don’t ever plan to order from this company again. So far QVC is????

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

I received the Cambio 2-1 Notebook/Tablet for Xmas. I made a spelling error on the initial Microsoft splash screen. Forced to 1) work directly with Microsoft, and 2) forced to reset the computer using directions (email) from RCA Customer Support. It didn't work. Error message. Called RCA this time. Unbelievable how they DO NOT LISTEN. They couldn't even find the support ticket after I told them 3 times! We FINALLY got to the point where they said return it to the warehouse for a spelling error. Never even got to use the damn thing!!! Are you ** kidding me? I'm returning it to HSN! And I'm going to get a refund. Then, I'm going out to Best Buy and getting something that works. I already threw out (with the garbage) the last RCA tablet I got from you 2-years ago. a real POS! What an incredibly frustrating experience!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

I'm not getting into no long story. I've ordered from this company before. No late payment, no problem. Now I ordered from them they going to tell me they do not ship to my address, canceled my order and then tell me I can't get the same deal because their misunderstanding. They don't have to worry about me ever. If I could give no star I would.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

HSN Company Information