3.5/5 (323 ratings)

About HSN

HSN Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HSN?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about HSN?

Original review: Jan. 21, 2022

They conduct business in a FRAUDULENT manner! Sell items they don’t have in stock. It’s the bait and switch tactic. Reporting them to Attorney General and starting a class action lawsuit! This is not the first time this type of conduct has occurred. Hundreds of not thousands of people have complained about their fraudulent behavior.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2022

First time ordering from HSN. The only reason I did is because they had this fireplace in stock after searching various other sites or at least I thought. I paid 50 dollars extra for 2 day shipping. The fireplace came almost a week later. After receiving the fireplace I opened and it was a totally different fireplace than what I ordered. I was told that shipping would be reimbursed. Have not received. Was told they didn't have the fireplace I ordered so I ask for a refund. Still have not received. Worst experience ever. Will not order from them again. Never had this problem with QVC. HSN customer service made big promises but did not follow through!

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2022

I ordered a Lazy Boy Power Recliner first week of December as a Christmas gift. I was not given a tracking number or an ETA when ordered so I wrote and called them several times but was unable to get anybody attention. As Christmas was approaching fast and I still hadn't heard back from them I took advantage of my 30 return policy and canceled my order. It's been over 30 days and I still haven't received credit from my purchase. I called MasterCard yesterday and I have my $2000 back in my account today.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2021

Cancelled my order at the last minute, offering no way to reorder the item. This is after I had signed up for their credit card so I took a minor credit hit to get a discount on the order. Use at your own risk.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2021

My mom ordered off for some items and H.S.N keeps telling lies about when they will be delivered. I think they are a scam company. Some items were returned to hsn from U.S.P.S. because there was no tracking number. We used to like this company but no more. H.S.N sucks.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2021

I bought a clamp on wiglet and guess I signed up for easy payments. So possibly paid $11 and some change with another $11 due later. I forgot about it, and assumed they would automatically bill the same way I paid originally. Never got a bill until I get a letter from a collection agency!! Will never buy from them again!!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I returned a gift from my mother, approximately $165 jacket. But of course HSN and their customer no service state it was never received. Yet I used their return form, etc. I would not buy anything ever again from this company and will have my mother close her account.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2021

I purchased my Trexonic tv to be in the kitchen while I'm cooking, or when my grandchildren come over! I just love it❤️. I thought while we are away from home my grandchildren, sometimes get bored and won't be anymore! Thank you! I Love it.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

I purchased hair care products from HSN, the products were from Tweak'd by Nature. My hair began falling out after using the products, but unfortunately it was beyond the 30 day. Even though my hair is falling out, the product is inferior HSN does nothing!

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

Well I've been shopping with HSN for 3 years now. And I was shocked to receive a letter saying..."make sure you only buy what you want to keep or we will close your account" Like seriously? I've kept and SPENT a lot of money with them. But lately their brands are coming mis sized and returned to get a smaller size which still didn't work. Come to see MULTIPLE consumers complained about same brand!! Same style! But these idiots send me a threatening letter when THEY keep saying, "just try it and return if you don't like it". Well guess what HSN, you just lost a significant consumer due to your STUPIDITY!! QVC AND SHOP HQ don't do this!

HSN Company Information