3.8/5 (238 ratings)

About HSN

HSN Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HSN?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about HSN?

Original review: June 6, 2022

I made 2 separate purchases and did not notice the delivery address was to an old address. I immediately contacted HSN and explained the error. Both shipments were still in the warehouse yet I was told by 2 agents, one online and the other a live agent, that they could not alter the delivery address. I was told to wait till the tracking number was created and contact UPS to change the delivery. UPS told me only the shipper could change it. I contacted HSN again today and they told me to dispute the charges with my credit card company.

Original review: May 23, 2022

Their customer service team is very rude and unprofessional. Each encounter I've had with them has been worse than the time before. They lack people skills and need a lot of training. The merchandise is overpriced. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 5, 2022

Diane G clothes are thin pyjama quality. They look good on the skinny models on TV. Poor quality in your hands. They fit boxy. Don't waste your money with sweet talk customer appreciation week. They look cheap specially size 10-12. Unwearable!!!!

Original review: March 24, 2022

HSN Does not deserve any star. They are a bunch of liars. All they do is taking customer's money. I bought an HP Laptop 17-CA1009DS from HSN for $705.24, on 09-28-2020, now I cannot connect my laptop to my WIFI unless I am standing right next to the router. When I call them, all they told me was, we can't help you. You are out of warranty. I went on and called HP. They told me I have to pay $300.00 to fix the connection problem. I will never buy anything from HSN or HP again. I will make sure no one in my family or anyone I know, buys anything from HSN or HP. **. How are you going to force me to give you a star that you don't deserve. I clicked the star not because you deserve it, but it is because I had no other options. (Please provide a star-rating for this business).

Original review: March 22, 2022

I was watching HSN, the Curtis Stone presentation. All of the Curtis Stone line was on FREE SHIPPING. During a presentation for a jug like pot and message of 20% discount for 1 item ordered was shown. However, I did not receive that discount even though it shows on the order. When I called about it, I was first told they didn't know why, then was told it was a discount for shipping and handling (BUT THERE WAS NO SHIPPING as all Curtis Stone products), then I was told it was because I didn't use my app. So it seems they will find any excuse not to honor their discounts.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2022

HSN is a rip off. I ordered a HP laptop on flex pay and when I put my card information in they said they don't accept the card that I used.. Yet they still charged my card $109.23 for a laptop I never received. Customer service is no help. While it shows payment on my bank statement it does not show that they refunded it yet. HSN says they never took payment out and this was the first time I ordered from them and the last time. Will never shop their site again and don't recommend anyone else to.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2022

I purchased a Turbo Scrub 360 Deluxe with 3 brush heads. I received 3 brush heads. I called customer service and I said I order the turbo scrub 360 deluxe and the woman on the phone said I ordered the brush heads, I said why would I order the brush head, I don't have a turbo scrub. I told her I would return the product. This was very frustrating because I know what I order. They also removed the product and the video off their site. It's time for me to stop ordering from them.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2022

I received this erroneous email - "Your package was delivered. From SN/COLLECTORS ALLIANCE. Delivered Friday 02/11/2022 5:17 PM. UPS Ground **." The package was never delivered. I checked outside as soon as I got the email. That was 20 minutes after the supposed delivery time. I called HSN and the lady said there was nothing she could do and I needed to wait 2 weeks and call back.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2022

They conduct business in a FRAUDULENT manner! Sell items they don’t have in stock. It’s the bait and switch tactic. Reporting them to Attorney General and starting a class action lawsuit! This is not the first time this type of conduct has occurred. Hundreds of not thousands of people have complained about their fraudulent behavior.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2022

First time ordering from HSN. The only reason I did is because they had this fireplace in stock after searching various other sites or at least I thought. I paid 50 dollars extra for 2 day shipping. The fireplace came almost a week later. After receiving the fireplace I opened and it was a totally different fireplace than what I ordered. I was told that shipping would be reimbursed. Have not received. Was told they didn't have the fireplace I ordered so I ask for a refund. Still have not received. Worst experience ever. Will not order from them again. Never had this problem with QVC. HSN customer service made big promises but did not follow through!

HSN Company Information