Consumer Reviews and Complaints

ConsumerAffairs.com

Justin, that's wonderful to hear. We appreciate brands that appreciate their clients.

Remember, reviews aren't just for negative experiences can praise brands for exceptional service as well.

We hope to continue to be your go-to resource for reviews, consumer news & more in 2016 & beyond.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

I had an unpleasant experience with a company that resulted in me cancelling my account before they had ever provided me with a good or service. (They lied and pressured me into signing up with them.) Over a year later I received a call from a debt collector about my account with this company! Thankfully I found ConsumerAffairs and after writing a review got the charge reversed. This site is a great way to bring to light those unpleasant experiences with companies that would try to brush those issues under the rug.

ConsumerAffairs.com

That's wonderful to hear, Maria. We appreciate brands that appreciate their clients.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

Very grateful to have this consumer platform in which to review companies. Whether reviewing other comments while investigating whether to do business with a potential new company, or to be used as a platform in which to share experiences, I find it to be a very helpful tool. I appreciate that I heard back from the company I was having an issue with - it gave me the opportunity to request assistance on a whole other level than just calling the customer service number and not really getting much satisfaction. Thank you, Consumer Affairs!

ConsumerAffairs.com

Rebekah, we are so happy we were able to assist in your resolution. We strive to mend the broken relationship between brand & consumer as well as being a source of truth to help consumers make informed decisions about many large ticket purchases.

We hope to continue being your source for consumer news & reviews in 2016 & beyond.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

I am very thankful that I was able to utilize ConsumerAffairs as a platform to reveal my situation. The fact that ConsumerAffairs is well-respected and viewed by thousands of both companies and consumers speaks volumes. The company saw my post on ConsumerAffairs, addressed and resolved our concerns. Going forward I will be using ConsumerAffairs before making other large purchases. Thank you ConsumerAffairs because I do not think I would have had such a quick and positive outcome if your organization were not the mediator!

ConsumerAffairs.com

That's wonderful to hear, Greg!

We appreciate brands that appreciate their clients.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

I won't waste everyone's time with the full details, I'll just say that these guys did more than I could expect to help resolve the matter at hand, and they moved so quick, my head was spinning... and before I knew it... I was enjoying my services that I pay for. If you need help, and have an issue or review to write these are the people, and this is the place to do it. I hope I never have to, but if there's ever another problem, I'm going straight here! Thanks Cody, and ConsumerAffairs. You guys ROCK!

Thanks for sharing Tina.

We appreciate brands that take care of their clients.

Remember, reviews aren't just for negative experiences can praise brands for exceptional service as well!

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

ConsumerAffairs helped us solve a problem that we NEVER expected to be resolved to the extreme that it has!! Thank you CA??? If you ever have a problem with a company come here, express your frustration and you too can walk away happy!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ConsumerAffairs.com?

ConsumerAffairs.com

Hello Max. That's wonderful to hear. We are happy we could help you be heard.

We hope to continue to be your go-to resource for reviews, consumer news & more in 2017 & beyond.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 30, 2016

I am writing this review due to the e-mail that was sent to me by ConsumerAffairs. I feel that they are very straightforward and fair. I love the idea that you must use honesty to get your point across, and to have a way of getting your personal view out there! You get to tell your story of what happened and let the world know what you went through! I found it easy and to the point AWESOME!

ConsumerAffairs.com

T C, that's wonderful to hear. We appreciate brands that appreciate their clients & are happy to have been able to assist you.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

I have been fighting banks and utility companies for the wrongs they are doing to the American people. I always try to work with the entity directly, if that does not work, I contact their regulator. If that doesn't work, I contact my Congress Representatives. I just keep going up the ladder until I reach someone that will do something to help. After a company told me it would no longer respond to me no matter whom I contacted, I decided to tell everyone on the internet via 1 star reviews posted on ConsumerAffairs.com. All of a sudden, all the companies that decided to ignore me and my efforts to work with them to clear things up now want to work with me in order to get the 1 star review removed. Thank You ConsumerAffairs.

ConsumerAffairs.com

Lawrence, we're happy we could you have your voice heard.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

I wrote a review about my experience with LendingTree. Consumer Affairs emailed me immediately after my review. I would recommend Consumer Affairs to anyone. Nothing has been resolved yet. I'm sure they will contact LendingTree, and resolve this matter. My advice is do not go on LendingTree's site.

Resolution In Progress

ConsumerAffairs.com

Don, when a review is on hold waiting for more reviews it means there have not been enough create a page for them.

As for the rest, our office is currently closed for the holidays but we will look into this when we return. If you received a refund the review should be marked as resolved.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

In April of 2015, I wrote a review on a company called InstantCheckmate.com. However, this review is not about InstantCheckmate.com. This review is about THIS WEBSITE, ConsumerAffairs.com. I had not been to the ConsumerAffairs.com website for about a year and 8 months when I needed to write a review about a crooked company called GP Software in November of 2016. A company whose owner still thinks he’s playing kickball on his elementary school playground.

Don’t get Greg Perry mad or hurt his feelings by calling him out on his juvenile behavior, because if you do, ALL BETS ARE OFF. Anything you ever purchased from him and/or his company NO LONGER BELONGS TO YOU. He will GO INTO YOUR COMPUTER and make your VALID software key INVALID and the program you bought and paid for in full will no longer work. Oh and guess what… You’ll get NO REFUND for the program(s) that he stole back from you either.

Yep. He keeps your program AND your money and he’s getting away with it because the bugger (no worries mate) runs his underground business DOWN UNDER in the exotic land of Crocodile Dundee! Unfortunately, this most recent review of mine about Greg Perry and his group of Software Bandits will probably never see the light of day on this website though and after you read this information I’ve submitted on ConsumerAffairs.com, you’ll know why I think this way. That is of course, if ConsumerAffairs.com PUBLISHES this review of mine. We’ll know soon enough.

After writing my review on GP Software (which is still on hold – pending “additional reviews from other people”), I started to look over my past reviews from a couple of years earlier. I noticed that my review of Instant Checkmate is stamped "Insufficient Response from customer" and my review is faded out (darkened) making it difficult to read. Additionally, there are lines through my text as if to say it isn't true or correct or invalid due to my "insufficient response". The problem with this is that it's not true and it is not right. I was on top of my responses and replies from start to finish with the entire case regarding ICM.com. In fact, my responses were so tight, they were all written and posted within 5 MINUTES of the request for a response EACH TIME!

InstantCheckMate.com told me they were going to issue me a refund for my bad experience. I told them that I did not write the review based on my bad experience, I wrote it because I felt they were deceptive in their marketing and sales techniques and that when that changed, I would consider changing my review and my low rating. ICM.com still insisted on giving me a refund and they did just that. Then I started receiving email messages from ConsumerAffairs.com asking me if I would consider changing my review and poor rating of ICM.com. I responded each and every time telling them that just because I got a refund (which I deserved by the way), did not mean that my opinion of the company had changed because they were still using deceptive marketing and sales techniques.

Eventually I stopped receiving messages from ConsumerAffairs.com and now I know why. Because instead of continuing to ask me if I would change my review and low rating, they just RED STAMPED my review and called it INVALID due to "Insufficient Response from customer". There should be NO SUCH STAMP on this report and the fact that there is leads me to believe that this website is simply a shill for corporate ** who likely pay to have bad reviews removed (or blacked out or red stamped) and good reviews to remain posted. This was done in a subversive way as well. Only several months AFTER I assumed the case was closed and I had submitted ALL requests for a response WITH A RESPONSE, did they darken out my review and put that "Insufficient Response from Customer" red stamp on my review.

Because they waited, likely with the assumption that I would not be visiting this site again for a while since my case was CLOSED and it was taken as far as it could go, they were able to redline my review and darken it out making it look INVALID due to a lazy and/or incompetent reviewer (ME). Moreover, I was sent NO NOTICE of this insufficient response or I would have come back and responded again! Thus, since I'm no longer here to see my review get squashed and I've received no notice of there being a BIG RED STAMP on my review, it gave ICM.com (InstantCheckMate.com) A YEAR AND 8 MONTHS of glorious reviews with all the bad reviews darkened out. I know this because I read most of them and every BAD review was DARKENED OUT while every GOOD review was LEFT IN.

So now somebody tell me this doesn't look just a little bit fishy. Is this website, ConsumerAffairs.com taking bribes, financial or otherwise, to act as a shill for big businesses with deep pockets? If they're not doing this, why does it seem (at least in my situation with ICM.com) that only the reviews that favor the company are bright and shiny while all the unfavorable reviews are darkened out and/or stamped as being derelict and irresponsible in their response time and/or quality. Perhaps it had never occurred to ConsumerAffairs.com that when people have a bad experience, the first thing they want to do is get past it. It's not exciting and fun to write a bad review and give a company a poor rating after that company did you wrong. So the last thing on your mind in a situation like that is to get through it and get it OVER WITH.

It seems that ConsumerAffairs.com is likely using the psychology of a "bad experience" and the predictability of "human nature" to create a website that appears so ominous and credible that people would only need to check out this website to determine if they want to do business with a particular company. Then turn right back around and solicit big $$$ from deep pocket businesses letting them know that if they want a guaranteed GOOD REVIEW and HIGH RATING, just give them X amount of $$ and watch all the good reviews roll in.

Have you guessed what the rating is now for InstantCheckMate.com? It's FOUR out of FIVE STARS. I gave them 2 stars and many others gave them worse than that. But our low rating reviews DID NOT COUNT IN THE ICM.com OVERALL RATING. Now if you took a little trip over here to the ConsumerAffairs.com website because you weren't sure about a company you were considering doing business with and you saw 4 out of 5 stars, wouldn't you say, "Eh, my due diligence ends here. Let's go shopping"? I'll bet you would. I would too. Too bad though for both of us, that our deciding factor (ConsumerAffairs.com) would be based on FALSE, MISLEADING and INACCURATE information. I certify this information to be true and is the exact experience I am had and that I am currently having with ConsumerAffairs.com.

ConsumerAffairs.com

Pamela, we are happy to give you a platform to be heard.

We hope to continue to be your go-to resource for news, reviews & resolutions in 2016 & beyond.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

I appreciate your service. I did not want to close the case out but I fear you guys can not reverse it. Just in case this is a great service. I am very sad that Sprint would think so little of me, and just ignore me. They acted just like they train their employees. In the end I only wanted half of the cost I wasted for the year, 300$. But I am forced to get my own lawyer and sue or I was invited into a large lawsuit so I guess even though they are such koshuls and ignored me I get that they just don't want to deal with me as a human. They misunderstood me but made no effort to understand further. It seems they were confident I couldn't sue and you could hear it in their voice. I'm adhd/anxiety cursed and though I am bright I'm also impulsive and a unsavory character to bottom line people. But adhd/anxiety does not mean we lie!

So now I have my ducks in a row. If you are able to leave it open great, if not at least put unsolved because they can't get away. They remind me of deadbeat dad syndrome. I remember my mom & me at 6 years old at a prince William county courthouse with my eastern European biological father and the relief he showed when the judge said I can tell she's his but va law says if the father denies the child we can't touch him and the judge eagle eyed him as he said it and he was out of the courtroom in a flash, never looked back. I didn't care but I remember what a bottom feeder looks like and SPRINT is a bottom feeder. In case you can't reverse the resolved key which I didn't hit because I wanted people to know I was not taken care of and they should not trust them. Thank you for your forum for people like us.

Resolution In Progress

ConsumerAffairs.com

Hello Sharon, the stars are based on a large number of reviews written by consumers. We do not define the star rating ourselves.

We're glad we could be of service during your shopping experience & hope also write a review for the brand you purchased.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

I am so glad I read Consumer Affairs reviews prior to purchasing new appliances. We were advised by a local appliance store to go online and read reviews before deciding what brand to go with. I am just wondering why Consumer Affairs gave the LG refrigerators reviews 3 stars, when all the reviews you showed had given them just one star and some would have given none, if that were an option. You lose a lot of credibility when you do this. We were about to buy a five-piece LG suite for our remodeled kitchen, but after pursuing these reviews, we are going to stay way clear of LG... Their prices are not even that much lower than manufacturers with better customer service, better/quicker technical service, and product quality. The customer protection branch of the federal government should be investigating this company! I am so glad I read your reviews prior to purchasing LG.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Dec. 18, 2016

ConsumerAffairs.com

Russ, when a review has been resolved or could not be verified, it is struck through, but as you pointed out, it can still be read. We choose not to remove them, therefore offering a well-rounded view of the consumer experience.

We do this in order to showcase the most relevant content in a way that can be distinguished from reviews that have already been resolved. Regarding the language, no brand discusses the personal details of a transaction in order to protect the consumer's privacy. Many responses are standardized across a variety of industries to simplify & expedite the process. The consumer & brand continue the discussion offline to reach a resolution.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

Visited your website to investigate complaints against a home warranty company. Was EXTREMELY disappointed in the content and display of your postings. Evidently, there is no oversight or repercussions on respondents using evasive language to respond to - what appear to be - valid complaints. That is, in reviewing numerous complaints from this company all the text from the complaint was both shaded and lined-through making the complaint very difficult (but not impossible) to read. In addition on every single response from the company receiving the complaint - the response was EXACTLY the same (except for the name of the complainer being addressed). HOWEVER, ALL of the congratulatory comments were displayed in clear text. HOW VALID IS THIS??? I am certainly not confidently in the validity of your process of "protecting consumers' interests.

ConsumerAffairs.com

Hello Carol, that's wonderful to hear. We appreciate brands that appreciate their clients.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 10, 2016

Express scripts called me and quickly resolved my issue with being charged for a generic medicine that I could not take.

Hi Susan.

I understand your frustration. The newsletter you referred to is a newsletter curated from our top performing news stories. In this case, the Radio Shack deadline had passed by the time the newsletter went out since the story ran earlier in the week.

While this is no doubt frustrating, we strive to bring you the top news of the week & occasionally this type of hiccup occurs.

We apologize for the inconvenience & hope to continue being your source for consumer news & reviews in 2016 & beyond.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

Received an e-mail on Sunday December 4th. One article in this compendium was for protecting your health while raking leaves - on December 4th when it is snowing. But that wasn't the biggest problem. A second article had to do with the deadline to redeem gift cards from Radio Shack. The deadline to redeem the cards was shown as December 2nd. Mind you this e-mail came on December 4th. If you can't make your information relevant and timely, why are you doing this and why am I wasting my time reading it?

ConsumerAffairs.com

James, that's wonderful to hear. We appreciate brands that appreciate their clients.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

I am very pleased that I submitted my issue to ConsumerAffairs.com. It got the attention of Vonage Business and incented them to correct the issue I was having. The issue was not getting any attention from Vonage Business and I had been pursuing a solution for many months (if not a year). Submitting my complaint to ConsumerAffairs.com via a review of Vonage Business afforded me the attention I needed (or Vonage Business needed) to correct the issue. My only regret is that I didn't submit the review to ConsumerAffairs.com sooner. It would have saved me a lot of time and energy... Thank you ConsumerAffairs.com!

ConsumerAffairs.com

Frank, we are sorry you are disappointed with the reviews insurance companies have on our site. However, as an objective third-party review site, we cannot control the reviews consumers leave.

We do our best to offer resources in addition to consumer reviews to help you make educated & informed decisions though.

For example, we have an expert review guide that might help you find the right brand for your needs. You can see it here: https://www.consumeraffairs.com/insurance/health.html#guide-reviews

We hope this assists you & can help you find a policy that fits your needs.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Nov. 26, 2016

All your reviews are negative on every insurance company. Not only is that depressing, but it leaves me not knowing where to go. It seems like I have to just stick with the insurance company I have and pray that I don't get really sick and pray that they will cover me if I do.

ConsumerAffairs.com

Chris, we are so happy we could be part of your resolution process.

Remember, reviews aren't just for negative experiences but to praise brands for exceptional service as well.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Nov. 21, 2016

This did the trick! After having a poor experience with ADT I took to this site to warn others of my experience. I really didn't expect any more than satisfaction that I aired my grievances but I got a response from ADT and they resolved my issues. This website works! Will use again if need be.

ConsumerAffairs.com

Patricia, we're so happy to hear you were able to resolve your issue.

In addition to the latest consumer news & recalls, we're publishing new consumer resources & best match tools to help you seamless shopping experiences every time.

Thank you & we look forward to your future reviews.

- The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Oct. 26, 2016

I was shocked at the immediate response in assisting me with an issue that has now been resolved and I was very pleased with the after service. ConsumerAffairs kept communicating with me every step of the way and I have to admit that this service is by far the best I've used in a very long time, and I truly commend the work being done. Thanks again to everyone and I truly wish you much success. Regards.

ConsumerAffairs.com

Bob, we are happy to help.

We hope to continue to be your go-to resource for news, reviews & resolution in 2016 & beyond.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Oct. 24, 2016

Successful Intervention! Consumer Affairs precipitated a shipping and handling, as well as a "fee", refund from a vendor from whom I purchased a watch, without my even knowing they did this!!! I will be much more inclined to use Consumer Affairs in the future should the need arise. Thank you, Consumer Affairs.

ConsumerAffairs.com

Roger, we appreciate you reaching out to us with this insight. We value feedback from our community. We are looking into this further to ensure we produce the most accurate information possible.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2016

I just received and read in ConsumerAffairs newsletter piece on how consumers using coupons of branded drug manufacturers pay more than they would pay for generics, the point of the article that consumers are being misled. The author remarks that brand drug manufacturers price branded drugs as high as possible and take advantage of consumers in that regard, and with the coupons. The piece you posted is inaccurate, misleading, and potentially dangerous. First, I am a consumer, have no relationship of any kind to any drug manufacturer, don't own their stock (unless in a mutual fund) and am not here to defend them.

But your reporter says generics drugs are equivalent to branded drugs, because they have the same basic ingredients. That is, in a number of cases, a false statement. In 2012, after 5 years of dragging its feet, the FDA ordered two or three generic versions of ** off the market, after consumer reported being switched from the brand to generic by their insurers, and going into deep depression that had been under control before the switch. The FDA finally acknowledged that how the contents of ** is delivered - the release mechanism, which can involve "the fillers" - is key to whether the drug works, and testing of generics showed those 2 or 3 did not release in the bloodstream the fully or effectively. The FDA ordered the manufacturers to cease selling them.

You can through a quick Google search find the same result re **, one of the most widely prescribed antidepressants on the market. There are innumerable reports of consumers being forced to switch to generics and going back into deep depression. (I do not know if the FDA has looked at this - have no researched.)

In the past, I took both ** & experienced this. I also still take thyroid medication. And every endocrinologist I've seen says do not take generic ** (the most widely-prescribed thyroid med) - it is often made overseas, in plants with limited quality control, and sometimes the tablets do not even contain the minimum required active ingredient. They have uniformly prescribed the branded form.

Several months ago I switched to the just-released generic form of ** (a statin for cholesterol). Three weeks later I had what was likely - though not yet proven -a very adverse reaction to the generic. My doctor informed me he has since had two other patients he has had to require brand for, because, they, too, had adverse reactions to this new generic, when switched from the brand. Your reporter has it in for brand name drug companies. She, however, has clearly not researched the subject and in effect is misinforming (as did the FDA until the ** situation came back and undermined that effort) the public.

As it happens, I recall a report that the US manufacturers develop about 75% of all new medications. It costs a fortune - and one reason some branded drugs don't have the side effects and do work as intended because they have spent hundreds of millions developing them. Your reporter appears to have overlooked, that too. No doubt many generics are fine replacements for brand. But it is a disservice to represent that as being universal. And there are plenty of "victims" out there who have been forced to switch and pay the price.

I know from personal experience that insurers are not always "innocent" in pricing drugs - and no doubt branded manufacturers - along with generic manufacturers - gouge. It is common knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry that some insurers pharmacy benefit managers make more selling generic meds than branded meds. I hope ConsumerAffairs will update in some fashion its article, to provide a complete, unbiased view of the subject.

ConsumerAffairs.com

William, we are sorry you feel that way. The reviews that are greyed out are still legible for consumers to read.

We have the highest standard for reviews & each review is verified to ensure it's an authentic experience. Accredited brands have the opportunity to reach out to these consumers in their moment of need to resolve the issue.

Unfortunately, when LegalShield reached out to the consumers in question they were unresponsive or could not validate they were a paying client. As you can tell by LegalShiled's responses on site, their attention to the customer helps earn this rating.

We hope this helps clear things up for you.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2016

Your site is pretty useless, when it provides only positive info in an easy to read format, while "greying out" all negative information. Are companies paying you to "paint a great picture". I was pretty disappointed. I was looking into LegalShield. No one's reputation can be this stellar.

ConsumerAffairs.com

Roberta, we are so sorry you had that experience. Our best match tools entire goal is to find you a reputable company with the least amount of hassle on your part.

I will forward this on to our team to see why this may have happened.

Thank you for your patience. We hope to continue to be a source of consumer news, reviews & shopping assistance for you.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2016

I answered the questions to find a match to a mortgage company...refinance, house in Edmonds WA. It wanted to know how much of a downpayment I was making and gave me lenders in Sacramento, CA. Obviously it didn't use the answers I gave to the questions it asked.

ConsumerAffairs.com

Louise, we're happy to help! Thank you for such a great review.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Oct. 19, 2016

I submitted a dispute with THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, CONSUMER AFFAIRS & other agencies. THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU was not able to resolve my dispute. CONSUMER AFFAIRS was able to resolve my dispute quickly & successfully. At all times they informed me during every step & process. THANK YOU CONSUMER FOR BEING A VOICE FOR CONSUMERS.

ConsumerAffairs.com

Donna, we are so happy we could be part of your solution.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Oct. 18, 2016

I recommend everyone use ConsumerAffairs as it does help get things resolved. It helped me resolve something that I'd been trying to for two years.

ConsumerAffairs.com

Hello Rachel, thank you for reaching out to ConsumerAffairs. When a review is written, the brand they are reviewing will often to reach to them via email. If they do not respond after multiple outreach attempts or prove they made the purchase in question, then we cannot verify the review.
Unlike other review sites where anyone can write anything & it is assumed to be true, we have a verification process so that our reviews are not only trustworthy but have been vetted to ensure the person genuinely had said experience & isn't just blowing off steam.
We encourage you to review a number of companies on our site to see the difference in a verified statement that was resolved & a complaint where the reviewer refused to communicate.

Feel free to reach out with any further questions your may have.

Thank you.

The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Oct. 13, 2016

I just noticed that you take critical reviews and mark them with a big red mark that says "Not Verified as True." Interesting it is never on a 5 star review. Not sure you are operating anywhere near your reputation. Integrity matters and you will lose business because new generations are not dumb.

ConsumerAffairs.com

Hello Allison. Thank you for reaching out to ConsumerAffairs.
Reviews are often written as a result of a conflict or problem with a product or a process, this results in a low rating which in turn impacts the brands rating as a whole.
We strive to be a source of truth for consumers, allowing them a platform to speak out, be heard & assist other consumers in making informed decisions.

We hope you will take the time to explore our site to see ConsumerAffairs truly has your back as a consumer.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Oct. 8, 2016

I click on a businesses' name under a given category and it takes me to a competitor's Google ad? Some companies will show that the rating is only based on a percentage of the reviews? Company reviews are not updated regularly? The list of top rated companies will show companies with a 1 star rating? This site is riddled with inconsistencies and misleading info. Any review site that makes money off advertising can't be trusted.

ConsumerAffairs.com

Jack, thanks for reaching out. That sounds like a tech issue & we are happy to help resolve it. Are you logging into the site first or just clicking on the "write a review" link?

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

Every time I try to write a review, it won't post. The response is always "We don't recognize your e-mail." However!!! I can log on to your web page with the very e-mail address that you claim you don't recognize. What gives???

ConsumerAffairs.com

Hi Bill, thanks for your feedback. We will be in touch with you shortly.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Oct. 5, 2016

Your consumer minutes are extremely out of date. One of them mentions the Echo backpack blower recall, which happened in Feb. 2012, not to mention Best Buy store closings! Radio is already stale and full of endless repeat programming, so how about getting up to date?

ConsumerAffairs.com

Flora, we're happy you were able to help resolve your issue.
Remember, reviews aren't just for negative experiences, you can leave glowing reviews for brands that have exceeded your expectations too!

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Oct. 4, 2016

Found important product information - I wrote a review about the frustration I was having with my extended warranty company and because ConsumerAffairs published my review, I got a call from them the next day anxious to resolve the issue which they had told me that they had no way of resolving. Haa!!

ConsumerAffairs.com

Lynne, we're happy to help.
Be sure to write some reviews of your own to help other consumers make better decisions too.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Oct. 1, 2016

It is great to know that there is a company like Consumer Affairs where you can go to read real reviews from real people before deciding on a product or service. Puts your mind at ease knowing what experiences others have had with a product or company before you spend your hard earned money on something.

ConsumerAffairs.com Company Profile