Consumer Reviews and Complaints

ConsumerAffairs.com

Justin, that's wonderful to hear. We appreciate brands that appreciate their clients.

Remember, reviews aren't just for negative experiences can praise brands for exceptional service as well.

We hope to continue to be your go-to resource for reviews, consumer news & more in 2016 & beyond.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

I had an unpleasant experience with a company that resulted in me cancelling my account before they had ever provided me with a good or service. (They lied and pressured me into signing up with them.) Over a year later I received a call from a debt collector about my account with this company! Thankfully I found ConsumerAffairs and after writing a review got the charge reversed. This site is a great way to bring to light those unpleasant experiences with companies that would try to brush those issues under the rug.

ConsumerAffairs.com

That's wonderful to hear, Maria. We appreciate brands that appreciate their clients.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

Very grateful to have this consumer platform in which to review companies. Whether reviewing other comments while investigating whether to do business with a potential new company, or to be used as a platform in which to share experiences, I find it to be a very helpful tool. I appreciate that I heard back from the company I was having an issue with - it gave me the opportunity to request assistance on a whole other level than just calling the customer service number and not really getting much satisfaction. Thank you, Consumer Affairs!

ConsumerAffairs.com

Rebekah, we are so happy we were able to assist in your resolution. We strive to mend the broken relationship between brand & consumer as well as being a source of truth to help consumers make informed decisions about many large ticket purchases.

We hope to continue being your source for consumer news & reviews in 2016 & beyond.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

I am very thankful that I was able to utilize ConsumerAffairs as a platform to reveal my situation. The fact that ConsumerAffairs is well-respected and viewed by thousands of both companies and consumers speaks volumes. The company saw my post on ConsumerAffairs, addressed and resolved our concerns. Going forward I will be using ConsumerAffairs before making other large purchases. Thank you ConsumerAffairs because I do not think I would have had such a quick and positive outcome if your organization were not the mediator!

ConsumerAffairs.com

Mary, thank you for sharing your experience. We are so happy to hear you were able to reach a resolution in a timely manner.

We love hearing our consumer' stories. We hope you visit the site again soon to share another positive experience.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: March 16, 2017

I just want to say a big Thanks. I really felt that my voice was heard, because of you guys Frontier actually listen to me. The big thing that learn is not to give up. Thank you so much. 5 star I would give you 10.

ConsumerAffairs.com

Christopher, that's wonderful to hear. We appreciate brands that appreciate their clients.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: March 15, 2017

I recently wrote a report against a company that many consumers (myself included) have been complaining and reporting about. Shortly after I made the report a representative from the company contacted me to address the issues. Eventually they were resolved. ConsumerAffairs.com provided me with a platform to report the issues publicly so other consumers do not fall trap to a shady company, offer a private channel for the business to communicate with me to address concerns. Before writing this report I tried to resolve it individually for 2 months. ConsumerAffairs.com has a commendable reputation, otherwise the business would not have responded to my complaint. Thank you for providing us this platform!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ConsumerAffairs.com?

ConsumerAffairs.com

Hello Michael, thanks for sharing your experience. We're pleased to hear you were able to be heard.

We love hearing our consumer' stories. We look forward to being your go-to resource in 2017 & beyond.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: March 14, 2017

Information provided by customer reviews website is very helpful. Placed several reviews on the ConsumerAffairs website and it looks like they helped other people to know and not make the same mistakes I and others have with various companies. I wish I had found this site before I purchased my Nissan GT-R. I would not have purchased or considered Nissan for anything car related.

ConsumerAffairs.com

Warren, we're delighted we could assist you.

To truly help other consumers, positive reviews for brands that offer exceptional service are important too. Drop by next time someone wows you!

We hope to continue to be your go-to resource for reviews, consumer news & more in 2017 & beyond.

Original review: March 7, 2017

ConsumerAffairs provides a forum to resolve issues. I had a bad experience with a company. I posted a bad review of said company. Said company saw the bad review, contacted me directly, and resolved the issue. Businesses rely on positive reviews. ConsumerAffairs is a trusted review site.

ConsumerAffairs.com

Alba, thank you for such kind words!

We're happy we could help you have your voice heard.

Original review: March 7, 2017

Always taking a stand for the consumer! I want to thank ConsumerAffairs for being always there for the consumer. I felt that I had someone to talk to even if it was with the internet, but gave me big results. You guys are the best xoxo.

ConsumerAffairs.com

Jodi, we are so sorry to hear you had such a terrible lender.

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us & hope to continue to be a resource for you.

Original review: March 7, 2017

I had learned about ConsumerAffairs last year which was specific to my lender that I was having severe trouble with in many different facets. I didn't realize or think about writing on ConsumerAffairs because my goal was to research the lender / servicer of my mortgage within a specific time frame to read about other people's experiences to see if I saw a pattern and / or anything similar. I was and wasn't shocked at what I read and how many. There are so many complaints you could read for weeks so I filtered and searched for a period of time within 3-6 months and gosh still so many.

There were some people who wrote stories that broke my heart but nothing remotely close to what they have put me through so while I had already been in process with my local senator's office who is part of congress, my local AG's office, my local Governors office as I had to find out by calling and meeting with so many people that I should never have had to do but the Governors Office has partial jurisdiction over department of housing. I had spent months with the CFPB and honestly your platform gets a response from a certain department in the company whereas the other places take forever and so much red tape so the amazing thing is this avenue gets exposure to the company and I thank you for that however the people that reply really don't help and believe they have a job to make sure they are responding timely just to do a job.

ConsumerAffairs wouldn't know who it is and what happens after the initial reply but I've gone back and forth with this particular company and that being Wells Fargo and I can't ever mark resolved because it hasn't been and won't be because they have serious internal issues and feel it's very important for the public to continue to be aware they are still being fined and they are not a trustworthy company and I would give anything to never say their name again and to have a new lender but I can't for several reasons. I have bent over backwards and sent them every single item / documentation as in what you would call a rebuttal to what they write you in the mail because those letters are not accurate and to be 100% the majority are lies and that word isn't a word in my vocabulary until WF.

They will not acknowledge their fraud and their dishonest moves and they aren't organized and don't have certain documents of mine on file, they send me critical information via their online system yet I never have had an online account and I keep telling them that but they won't take ownership and say months later that all year long they mailed me my mortgage statements and I never once got them and told them 7 times to send them to me and they kept saying they would and just approx (honestly I can't keep up unless I have my documentation in front of me and don't want to write anything dishonest) but I would say after 9 months of telling me they mail and never have stopped since this mortgage I've had since 2008 thus I've never gone online and get paper statements because I don't trust them and never have.

But approx 2 months ago suddenly they said "we didn't mail" and you get online and I said again another lie and cover as they try every which way to cover their fraud and lies. And I said "show me when and where." I logged in and sent them screen shots of going on their site and no account and then went to try and create one and it wouldn't let me and they said nothing about that as they say nothing about anything but just keep lying and charging and putting words in my mouth.

I have contacted above what they call their executive offices / customer care / used to be called office of the president as that is the office I've been assigned to for over a year and I don't get one return call back. If I got voicemails and was a higher up manager I couldn't ignore these messages and I called several times and 3 separate exec level managers in that same office and no callback. I got someone on the phone once and he said he sent that manager an instant message and she said she would personally call me back in one hour and I waited by the phone and she never called, never and they don't care or even say we apologize and further she said she didn't get that message yet that office documented it because I learned they lied when they said they documented each call and she still lied and still has a job.

You do a great job in getting them to contact me but from there it goes nowhere and has turned into 8 emails back and forth and it's all the same plus more that took place since they took forever to reply this time. I'm not sure if it takes you some time to get submitted or if it's them, not clear on that process. Thank you regardless for having this in place. It shows I had over 40K views.

ConsumerAffairs.com

Jason, we appreciate you reaching out to us with this insight. We value feedback from our community.

We do strive to verify the authenticity of all reviews & we publish them regardless of whether they are positive or not.

Also, our site is currently under a redesign to provide the best experience for our consumers.

Original review: March 7, 2017

Ok, this is my personal opinion. I was reviewing Nutrisystem Nourish on this site and all of the positive reviews were posted easy to read. Any review that had negative information about the company was greyed out and had a strike through on all the print making it difficult to read, not to mention the huge "Factual Basis Uncertain" tag on the review. Huge sticker, impossible to miss. My issue is why is it so important to flag negative reviews for factual verification with no regard to positive reviews. Do you assume all positive are truthful and all negative should be reviewed? Here is my opinion. You are in the company's pocket and none of your reviews are to be trusted by anyone that truly cares to find facts.

ConsumerAffairs.com

Hello Shamesha, Thank you for reaching out to us with your concern.

We strive to give consumers a platform to be heard & as more reviews are written, star ratings will change.

Due to the sheer volume of reviews written & brand responses, we are simply unable to contact every reviewer when a brand rating has changed.

We encourage you to continue using our how-to resources as well as our consumer news to remain an informed consumer.

Sincerely,

The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Feb. 26, 2017

ConsumerAffairs fails to inform old current and potential customers of companies when consumers updated and upgrade the rating system with ConsumerAffairs. I find this process deceiving and wrong, leaving negative information on the site only is totally unacceptable and I will not aid ConsumerAffairs any longer!

ConsumerAffairs.com

Hello Constance, it is always our intent to reflect our consumers actually experiences.

I will be reaching out to you privately to discuss further & see why your resolution was declined.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Feb. 13, 2017

I wrote about a negative experience at Alamo. The next day I wrote to you saying that they were more than accommodating and resolved the situation. I changed my star rating. Today you posted the negative and article and said that the resolve article does not meet your criteria. That makes me really mad that you would only print negative responses. Alamo deserves to hear the positive as well and you are not serving justice to companies when you do this. I am sorry that I ever wrote to you. I asked for you to disregard the complaint before you posted it... and you didn't do that either. Extremely disappointed in your ethics as a company... Big thumbs down...

ConsumerAffairs.com

Hi Joelle, thank you for sharing your experience. We are so happy to hear you were able to reach a resolution in a timely manner.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Feb. 6, 2017

Mattress Firm was not refunding my order within a reasonable time frame. It had been over a month with no resolution in sight. I joined Consumer Affairs and posted my experience and was contacted by a Mattress Firm rep almost immediately. I was able to work with the MF rep and have my refund finally issued. Thank you Consumer Affairs!!

ConsumerAffairs.com

Hello T D, it appears your review was declined because it was also published on another site. We only publish original content to offer our consumers the best resources.
We encourage you to write a unique review in order to meet our review requirements.

We do not only publish positive reviews, we publish all reviews that meet our requirements without regard to star rating.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Feb. 3, 2017

My honest and negative review against a business that I wrote a week ago is still not published and it is ignored. While I don't exactly understand why, it seems this site is paid for and funded by the Business and company to allow positive reviews against business and companies. Correct me if I am wrong but I am disappointed!

ConsumerAffairs.com

Andrea, we appreciate you reaching out to us with this insight. We value feedback from our community.

Unfortunately, if a review does not meet our standards we are unable to publish it. It's critical we provide the best resources for our visitors.

You can read our review guidelines here: https://www.consumeraffairs.com/about/faq/#how-we-handle-reviews

Please reach out if you have any further questions.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

Well here is another evidence of the demise of the USA, my review of the corrupt GREEN DOT/WALMART CARD corporation and their thieving employees did not meet the standards of what, political correctness. Yes, I admitted that I was an misinformed and naive consumer. I admit my part in being defrauded. Where is the accountability of GREEN DOT/WALMART CARD and their employees.

My use of certain words to describe the impression I am left with from the treatment I received from them through the agents representing them ls earnest and should be allowed to be expressed. As long as these corporate entities are shielded from other consumers getting exposed to the true feelings and impressions of consumers victimized by the lackadaisical investing done and the abandoning of their customers, there will never be justice or closure for the defrauded consumer. Proof that the moderation team is only in it for the money. "GO AHEAD AND HATE YOUR NEIGHBOR. GO AHEAD AND CHEAT A FRIEND."

ConsumerAffairs.com

Tom, we're happy we could help you have your voice heard.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

I had a problem getting a payment from my dental insurer for a procedure. Through the intervention of Consumer Affairs, the situation was completely resolved in a very short time. The help they provided alleviated the necessity of a long battle over this issue.

ConsumerAffairs.com

David, we're happy we could help you have your voice heard.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Jan. 16, 2017

I wrote a review concerning a certain communications company. Within days the communications company responded to my review. I was notified by ConsumerAffairs.com that there was a response to my review. I like that they keep the subsequent between the reviewer and the reviewee private. I was able to respond to the company and report issue resolved. Thank you ConsumerAffairs.com!

ConsumerAffairs.com

That's wonderful to hear, Greg!

We appreciate brands that appreciate their clients.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

I won't waste everyone's time with the full details, I'll just say that these guys did more than I could expect to help resolve the matter at hand, and they moved so quick, my head was spinning... and before I knew it... I was enjoying my services that I pay for. If you need help, and have an issue or review to write these are the people, and this is the place to do it. I hope I never have to, but if there's ever another problem, I'm going straight here! Thanks Cody, and ConsumerAffairs. You guys ROCK!

Thanks for sharing Tina.

We appreciate brands that take care of their clients.

Remember, reviews aren't just for negative experiences can praise brands for exceptional service as well!

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

ConsumerAffairs helped us solve a problem that we NEVER expected to be resolved to the extreme that it has!! Thank you CA??? If you ever have a problem with a company come here, express your frustration and you too can walk away happy!!!

ConsumerAffairs.com

Hello Max. That's wonderful to hear. We are happy we could help you be heard.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 30, 2016

I am writing this review due to the e-mail that was sent to me by ConsumerAffairs. I feel that they are very straightforward and fair. I love the idea that you must use honesty to get your point across, and to have a way of getting your personal view out there! You get to tell your story of what happened and let the world know what you went through! I found it easy and to the point AWESOME!

ConsumerAffairs.com

T C, that's wonderful to hear. We appreciate brands that appreciate their clients & are happy to have been able to assist you.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

I have been fighting banks and utility companies for the wrongs they are doing to the American people. I always try to work with the entity directly, if that does not work, I contact their regulator. If that doesn't work, I contact my Congress Representatives. I just keep going up the ladder until I reach someone that will do something to help. After a company told me it would no longer respond to me no matter whom I contacted, I decided to tell everyone on the internet via 1 star reviews posted on ConsumerAffairs.com. All of a sudden, all the companies that decided to ignore me and my efforts to work with them to clear things up now want to work with me in order to get the 1 star review removed. Thank You ConsumerAffairs.

ConsumerAffairs.com

Lawrence, we're happy we could help you have your voice heard.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

I wrote a review about my experience with LendingTree. Consumer Affairs emailed me immediately after my review. I would recommend Consumer Affairs to anyone. Nothing has been resolved yet. I'm sure they will contact LendingTree, and resolve this matter. My advice is do not go on LendingTree's site.

ConsumerAffairs.com

Don, when a review is on hold waiting for more reviews it means there have not been enough create a page for them.

As for the rest, our office is currently closed for the holidays but we will look into this when we return. If you received a refund the review should be marked as resolved.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

In April of 2015, I wrote a review on a company called InstantCheckmate.com. However, this review is not about InstantCheckmate.com. This review is about THIS WEBSITE, ConsumerAffairs.com. I had not been to the ConsumerAffairs.com website for about a year and 8 months when I needed to write a review about a crooked company called GP Software in November of 2016. A company whose owner still thinks he’s playing kickball on his elementary school playground.

Don’t get Greg Perry mad or hurt his feelings by calling him out on his juvenile behavior, because if you do, ALL BETS ARE OFF. Anything you ever purchased from him and/or his company NO LONGER BELONGS TO YOU. He will GO INTO YOUR COMPUTER and make your VALID software key INVALID and the program you bought and paid for in full will no longer work. Oh and guess what… You’ll get NO REFUND for the program(s) that he stole back from you either.

Yep. He keeps your program AND your money and he’s getting away with it because the bugger (no worries mate) runs his underground business DOWN UNDER in the exotic land of Crocodile Dundee! Unfortunately, this most recent review of mine about Greg Perry and his group of Software Bandits will probably never see the light of day on this website though and after you read this information I’ve submitted on ConsumerAffairs.com, you’ll know why I think this way. That is of course, if ConsumerAffairs.com PUBLISHES this review of mine. We’ll know soon enough.

After writing my review on GP Software (which is still on hold – pending “additional reviews from other people”), I started to look over my past reviews from a couple of years earlier. I noticed that my review of Instant Checkmate is stamped "Insufficient Response from customer" and my review is faded out (darkened) making it difficult to read. Additionally, there are lines through my text as if to say it isn't true or correct or invalid due to my "insufficient response". The problem with this is that it's not true and it is not right. I was on top of my responses and replies from start to finish with the entire case regarding ICM.com. In fact, my responses were so tight, they were all written and posted within 5 MINUTES of the request for a response EACH TIME!

InstantCheckMate.com told me they were going to issue me a refund for my bad experience. I told them that I did not write the review based on my bad experience, I wrote it because I felt they were deceptive in their marketing and sales techniques and that when that changed, I would consider changing my review and my low rating. ICM.com still insisted on giving me a refund and they did just that. Then I started receiving email messages from ConsumerAffairs.com asking me if I would consider changing my review and poor rating of ICM.com. I responded each and every time telling them that just because I got a refund (which I deserved by the way), did not mean that my opinion of the company had changed because they were still using deceptive marketing and sales techniques.

Eventually I stopped receiving messages from ConsumerAffairs.com and now I know why. Because instead of continuing to ask me if I would change my review and low rating, they just RED STAMPED my review and called it INVALID due to "Insufficient Response from customer". There should be NO SUCH STAMP on this report and the fact that there is leads me to believe that this website is simply a shill for corporate ** who likely pay to have bad reviews removed (or blacked out or red stamped) and good reviews to remain posted. This was done in a subversive way as well. Only several months AFTER I assumed the case was closed and I had submitted ALL requests for a response WITH A RESPONSE, did they darken out my review and put that "Insufficient Response from Customer" red stamp on my review.

Because they waited, likely with the assumption that I would not be visiting this site again for a while since my case was CLOSED and it was taken as far as it could go, they were able to redline my review and darken it out making it look INVALID due to a lazy and/or incompetent reviewer (ME). Moreover, I was sent NO NOTICE of this insufficient response or I would have come back and responded again! Thus, since I'm no longer here to see my review get squashed and I've received no notice of there being a BIG RED STAMP on my review, it gave ICM.com (InstantCheckMate.com) A YEAR AND 8 MONTHS of glorious reviews with all the bad reviews darkened out. I know this because I read most of them and every BAD review was DARKENED OUT while every GOOD review was LEFT IN.

So now somebody tell me this doesn't look just a little bit fishy. Is this website, ConsumerAffairs.com taking bribes, financial or otherwise, to act as a shill for big businesses with deep pockets? If they're not doing this, why does it seem (at least in my situation with ICM.com) that only the reviews that favor the company are bright and shiny while all the unfavorable reviews are darkened out and/or stamped as being derelict and irresponsible in their response time and/or quality. Perhaps it had never occurred to ConsumerAffairs.com that when people have a bad experience, the first thing they want to do is get past it. It's not exciting and fun to write a bad review and give a company a poor rating after that company did you wrong. So the last thing on your mind in a situation like that is to get through it and get it OVER WITH.

It seems that ConsumerAffairs.com is likely using the psychology of a "bad experience" and the predictability of "human nature" to create a website that appears so ominous and credible that people would only need to check out this website to determine if they want to do business with a particular company. Then turn right back around and solicit big $$$ from deep pocket businesses letting them know that if they want a guaranteed GOOD REVIEW and HIGH RATING, just give them X amount of $$ and watch all the good reviews roll in.

Have you guessed what the rating is now for InstantCheckMate.com? It's FOUR out of FIVE STARS. I gave them 2 stars and many others gave them worse than that. But our low rating reviews DID NOT COUNT IN THE ICM.com OVERALL RATING. Now if you took a little trip over here to the ConsumerAffairs.com website because you weren't sure about a company you were considering doing business with and you saw 4 out of 5 stars, wouldn't you say, "Eh, my due diligence ends here. Let's go shopping"? I'll bet you would. I would too. Too bad though for both of us, that our deciding factor (ConsumerAffairs.com) would be based on FALSE, MISLEADING and INACCURATE information. I certify this information to be true and is the exact experience I am had and that I am currently having with ConsumerAffairs.com.

ConsumerAffairs.com

Pamela, we are happy to give you a platform to be heard.

We hope to continue to be your go-to resource for news, reviews & resolutions in 2016 & beyond.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

I appreciate your service. I did not want to close the case out but I fear you guys can not reverse it. Just in case this is a great service. I am very sad that Sprint would think so little of me, and just ignore me. They acted just like they train their employees. In the end I only wanted half of the cost I wasted for the year, 300$. But I am forced to get my own lawyer and sue or I was invited into a large lawsuit so I guess even though they are such koshuls and ignored me I get that they just don't want to deal with me as a human. They misunderstood me but made no effort to understand further. It seems they were confident I couldn't sue and you could hear it in their voice. I'm adhd/anxiety cursed and though I am bright I'm also impulsive and a unsavory character to bottom line people. But adhd/anxiety does not mean we lie!

So now I have my ducks in a row. If you are able to leave it open great, if not at least put unsolved because they can't get away. They remind me of deadbeat dad syndrome. I remember my mom & me at 6 years old at a prince William county courthouse with my eastern European biological father and the relief he showed when the judge said I can tell she's his but va law says if the father denies the child we can't touch him and the judge eagle eyed him as he said it and he was out of the courtroom in a flash, never looked back. I didn't care but I remember what a bottom feeder looks like and SPRINT is a bottom feeder. In case you can't reverse the resolved key which I didn't hit because I wanted people to know I was not taken care of and they should not trust them. Thank you for your forum for people like us.

ConsumerAffairs.com

Hello Sharon, the stars are based on a large number of reviews written by consumers. We do not define the star rating ourselves.

We're glad we could be of service during your shopping experience & hope also write a review for the brand you purchased.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

I am so glad I read Consumer Affairs reviews prior to purchasing new appliances. We were advised by a local appliance store to go online and read reviews before deciding what brand to go with. I am just wondering why Consumer Affairs gave the LG refrigerators reviews 3 stars, when all the reviews you showed had given them just one star and some would have given none, if that were an option. You lose a lot of credibility when you do this. We were about to buy a five-piece LG suite for our remodeled kitchen, but after pursuing these reviews, we are going to stay way clear of LG... Their prices are not even that much lower than manufacturers with better customer service, better/quicker technical service, and product quality. The customer protection branch of the federal government should be investigating this company! I am so glad I read your reviews prior to purchasing LG.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Dec. 18, 2016

ConsumerAffairs.com

Russ, when a review has been resolved or could not be verified, it is struck through, but as you pointed out, it can still be read. We choose not to remove them, therefore offering a well-rounded view of the consumer experience.

We do this in order to showcase the most relevant content in a way that can be distinguished from reviews that have already been resolved. Regarding the language, no brand discusses the personal details of a transaction in order to protect the consumer's privacy. Many responses are standardized across a variety of industries to simplify & expedite the process. The consumer & brand continue the discussion offline to reach a resolution.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

Visited your website to investigate complaints against a home warranty company. Was EXTREMELY disappointed in the content and display of your postings. Evidently, there is no oversight or repercussions on respondents using evasive language to respond to - what appear to be - valid complaints. That is, in reviewing numerous complaints from this company all the text from the complaint was both shaded and lined-through making the complaint very difficult (but not impossible) to read. In addition on every single response from the company receiving the complaint - the response was EXACTLY the same (except for the name of the complainer being addressed). HOWEVER, ALL of the congratulatory comments were displayed in clear text. HOW VALID IS THIS??? I am certainly not confidently in the validity of your process of "protecting consumers' interests.

ConsumerAffairs.com

Hello Carol, that's wonderful to hear. We appreciate brands that appreciate their clients.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 10, 2016

Express scripts called me and quickly resolved my issue with being charged for a generic medicine that I could not take.

Hi Susan.

I understand your frustration. The newsletter you referred to is a newsletter curated from our top performing news stories. In this case, the Radio Shack deadline had passed by the time the newsletter went out since the story ran earlier in the week.

While this is no doubt frustrating, we strive to bring you the top news of the week & occasionally this type of hiccup occurs.

We apologize for the inconvenience & hope to continue being your source for consumer news & reviews in 2016 & beyond.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

Received an e-mail on Sunday December 4th. One article in this compendium was for protecting your health while raking leaves - on December 4th when it is snowing. But that wasn't the biggest problem. A second article had to do with the deadline to redeem gift cards from Radio Shack. The deadline to redeem the cards was shown as December 2nd. Mind you this e-mail came on December 4th. If you can't make your information relevant and timely, why are you doing this and why am I wasting my time reading it?

ConsumerAffairs.com

James, that's wonderful to hear. We appreciate brands that appreciate their clients.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

I am very pleased that I submitted my issue to ConsumerAffairs.com. It got the attention of Vonage Business and incented them to correct the issue I was having. The issue was not getting any attention from Vonage Business and I had been pursuing a solution for many months (if not a year). Submitting my complaint to ConsumerAffairs.com via a review of Vonage Business afforded me the attention I needed (or Vonage Business needed) to correct the issue. My only regret is that I didn't submit the review to ConsumerAffairs.com sooner. It would have saved me a lot of time and energy... Thank you ConsumerAffairs.com!

ConsumerAffairs.com

Frank, we are sorry you are disappointed with the reviews insurance companies have on our site. However, as an objective third-party review site, we cannot control the reviews consumers leave.

We do our best to offer resources in addition to consumer reviews to help you make educated & informed decisions though.

For example, we have an expert review guide that might help you find the right brand for your needs. You can see it here: https://www.consumeraffairs.com/insurance/health.html#guide-reviews

We hope this assists you & can help you find a policy that fits your needs.

-The ConsumerAffairs Team

Original review: Nov. 26, 2016

All your reviews are negative on every insurance company. Not only is that depressing, but it leaves me not knowing where to go. It seems like I have to just stick with the insurance company I have and pray that I don't get really sick and pray that they will cover me if I do.

ConsumerAffairs.com Company Profile