4.7(33)
Written by
Author picture
Edited by

About Cloud Store

Cloudstore is an online marketplace for heavy machinery and construction equipment. It also offers attachments, forestry equipment and material handling equipment. Pricing is transparent online and is provided by certified dealer partners. You can search by location, equipment type, pricing and other parameters. Cloudstore offers financing options up to 84 months with zero-down options. Machinery is backed by a seven-day buyers’ guarantee.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Transparent pricing
  • Nationwide shipping
  • Financing available
Cons
  • Short warranty
  • Fluctuating inventory

Our editor’s take

Cloudstore is an ideal marketplace for your machinery needs. The company is nationwide and partners with dealerships to give you a handful of equipment options. Although its products don’t come with a large warranty, the company does offer zero-down financing with long term lengths.

At the time of publishing, Cloudstore doesn’t have enough reviews to get a sense of the overall customer experience.

Cloudstore equipment

Cloudstore is an online marketplace for heavy machinery. It connects you directly to a large network of dealerships and sellers. Because it offers a variety of tools and equipment, the company separates its products by category. Equipment available includes:

• Construction: Loaders, excavators, trucks, dozers and motor graders
  • Agriculture: Tractors, tillage equipment, planters, harvesters and chemical applicators
  • Material handling: Forklifts, telehandlers, scissor lifts and boom lifts
  • Attachments: Tractor buckets, box blades, rotary cutters, tine rakes and angle blades
  • Forestry: Wood chippers and mulchers

How to get Cloudstore products

Cloudstore is on online marketplace. You can enter your zip code and mileage parameters to browse equipment near you. The company gives you the option to further filter your search by equipment type, hours used, year, serial number, brand, make and model.

Each available product that fits your search will be listed with a price, estimated finance price, location and shipping options.

Cloudstore coverage

Cloudstore is available nationwide. Because it is a marketplace of sellers, the company offers both shipping and pickup (if nearby). To find options in your area, search its site by zip code. You can adjust the mileage parameters if you are interested in picking up equipment yourself. However, Cloudstore shows nationwide shipping options if the right equipment isn’t close to you.

Cloudstore pricing

Because of the variety of products and equipment, Cloudstore pricing varies. The company’s inventory changes and updates regularly because it is a dealer marketplace. Other factors that affect pricing are shipping costs, new vs. used equipment and equipment type. Cloudstore offers financing options with same-day funding for qualified borrowers. Zero-down financing options can be offered with terms up to 84 months.

Warranty

Cloudstore offers a short warranty on all purchases. If you find a defect in your machinery within seven days of purchase or five hours of operation (whichever comes first), you can submit a claim to the company for repair and reimbursement options.

Cloudstore FAQ

What is Cloudstore?

Cloudstore is an online marketplace for heavy machinery. Products available include agricultural, forestry, material handling and construction machinery.

How does Cloudstore work?

Cloudstore uses your location and highlights machinery based on your search criteria. The company shares the machinery location and helps coordinate purchasing, financing and shipping.

Where is Cloudstore available?

Cloudstore is available nationwide. Its inventory fluctuates, so area availability may fluctuate, too.

Is Cloudstore legit?

Cloudstore is a legitimate heavy machinery marketplace. It offers a buyers guarantee and features no markup pricing. It also provides zero-down financing options for qualified borrowers.

Stars Rating

• 84%
  • 7%
  • 7%
  • 3%
  • 0%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cloudstore?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cloudstore?
    Sales & MarketingPricePunctuality & SpeedStaffProcess

Reviewed July 11, 2024

I saw a YouTube promoter mentioning Cloudstore and I checked them out. I was hesitant up until the point of sending my payment through the bank because it was a wire transfer, and it was quite a substantial sum. Once I sent my wire, I sent a text directly to the representative that payment had been sent. I received a confirmation a little while later that they got it on their end and that they would update soon. That was on a Thursday and Monday afternoon, I received a call that my tractor would be delivered the next day and I would receive a call from the delivery driver. The next morning, I got a call at 3:15 and on Tuesday afternoon, I had a tractor sitting in my driveway.

The rep was great and communicated well. He kept me informed about each step of the process. I wouldn't hesitate now to use them again. It was just at the onset of doing that, not being familiar with them and so many scam artists in different places. I was wiring a substantial sum of money to buy a tractor so there was always this hesitancy if it was legit or was I being taken care of or being taken advantage of. But now, after dealing with Cloudstore, I would recommend them to anybody.

The purchase price was fantastic because I purchased below what would have been a dealer cost. Mine was in a reverse auction so every 12 hours, the price dropped and I called it at the perfect time when it was within my budget. It ended up costing me more than I had anticipated in the end because it was being shipped 900 miles so there was a substantial shipping cost. But it was still cheaper than buying something local even after paying taxes and shipping. So that was great. But naturally, if I could have bought it at that price locally or even been able to go get it myself, it would have been some savings. I saved money regardless. It was a very quick process because it was a turnkey deal. I let them handle all the shipping and I did all payments one time to them. And then I just waited.

The tractor is what I expected and what I paid for. It's the best multi-purpose tractor I could buy to do, at least, most of the things I need to do. I've done my research and it was the tractor I wanted. It was as described. It was delivered around April 22nd so, it’s going on three months. If it would quit raining, I'd use it a whole lot more. We've had a lot of rain over the last bit so it's hard to do the things I need to do without tearing up the yard and property.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed July 10, 2024

I had a very nice experience with Cloud. I was looking for a Bobcat for my husband, and the guy I talked to said he found one. I said, "Okay. Cool. How much down do I need?" He told me the price, and I said, "That's okay." We've seen higher prices. I told the guy, "I need to hold it for 30 days." He said, "There's no problem. Just send me $1,000 deposit and we'll hold it."

The guy on the phone was great. I've never wired money before, and he walked me through it fine. That was my initial $1,000, then when I went to do the rest of it, I took it to the bank. The bank helped me 'cause that was a larger amount. My bank lady said, "Bring that in here," and she checked it. Within four weeks, I had the Bobcat. The purchase process was very easy, and I've never done it before. People have already asked me about Cloudstore, and I explained it to them. That was good.

Customer ServiceContract & TermsPriceStaff

Reviewed May 25, 2024

The price that they quoted was the price that I got the tractor for. But they did a very bad job with their communication on how they worked. They told me, “Don't talk to the store about the tractor ‘cause they're gonna quote you the different price, whereas we deal direct through John Deere's corporate office. We can get better prices.” I felt a little insecure about that. I talked to the store about the price they added at, and it was about $7,000 higher. But as I talked to my salesman at Cloudstore, I started to feel comfortable that what he was saying was correct.

After I wired the funds and was expecting my contract fulfillment and information, I didn't get it. So I called them up and said, “Hey, I need to see the purchase order. I need to see that that tractor’s been taken off the sales floor. I need something that makes me feel more comfortable with how this is going down,” because of their lack of communication. The salesperson said, “I'm traveling right now. Can I get it for you tomorrow?” That really freaked me out. I told him, “Are you telling me that you don't have anybody in your office that can send me all of these things that I need?” Within a couple of hours, they'd gotten me everything. I was able to call John Deere corporate and confirm that they actually worked through corporate. I was able to confirm the CFO whose email I had gotten was a real email and was a real person. So I felt comfortable again. Cloudstore is legitimate but they need to work on their communication through the process.

Reviewed May 23, 2024

I purchased a track loader. I told them what I was looking for and the price range I was looking for. They were able to find me something in that price range and we were able to make a deal. Everything went as advertised and they delivered what they said they were gonna deliver. I didn't have any issues at all. I would use them again if I was looking for another piece of equipment. Their selection was good. The prices were in the same ballpark as everything else. I didn't find it to be any cheaper. But I was just looking for one particular machine within a particular price range and they were able to find it for me. I'd recommend Cloudstore.

Pinned

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're delighted to hear that our team was able to meet your specific needs and provide a seamless purchasing process. We take pride in delivering as advertised and ensuring customer satisfaction. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we look forward to assisting you with any future equipment needs.

Staff

Reviewed April 25, 2024

I really like the Cloudstore rep that we were dealing with. I was comfortable with him. His follow-up is good. He was asking for the sale but he wasn't overbearing. The overall purchasing process was easy. I would do it again. I got a 2023 Kubota and it works as we intended it for, which is more of a forklift and an all-around machine for the shop. It's met our expectation.

The only thing is the front end loader attachment is not even. The right side will sit down about three quarters of an inch sooner than the left side. But because we're not using it for grading, it hasn't been of high importance for me. We built our own attachment to use for our steel on and off our plasma table. The heaviest piece that we lift is 340 pounds. So, it's well within the spec of the tractor and it's center-mounted so it's not weighing one side over the other. Overall, Cloudstore is worth looking at. Initially, I was a little skeptical because I couldn't find a lot of reviews online, but they delivered on the day that they said that they would. The driver who came here offered to accommodate because he was gonna make it here after-hours.

Pinned

Thanks for sharing your experience and letting us know about the uneven issue with your front end loader attachment. We will let Isaiah know about this to see if he has any recommendations for you. We appreciate your business and for recommending Cloudstore!

Reviewed July 11, 2024

Cloudstore was the only one where I could get the piece of machinery that I needed. Purchasing the MT85 was okay and it's been okay so far, except for all the hassles of everybody bothering me afterward. Other than that, Cloudstore is good.

PricePunctuality & SpeedStaffProcess

Reviewed July 10, 2024

Cloudstore's website was clear and comprehensive. They had a simple and straightforward process. I would recommend that. It was a reverse auction and I got a good price. They were responsive and once I won the bid, they contacted me right away. They made sure that the shipping was taken care of properly and the truck delivered my order quickly. It was brand-new, so it came with a factory warranty.

PriceStaffEase of Use

Reviewed July 10, 2024

I talked to one of the Cloudstore representatives, and he was extremely helpful. The website was easy to use too, but I ended up not buying through them. I used the website to find the deal. Because of how taxes worked, it was cheaper for me to buy direct instead of through Cloudstore. That's their biggest problem.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed July 2, 2024

I got in touch with a guy named Jeremy from Cloudstore and he was absolutely awesome. He took all my phone calls and was right on top of things. He was great to work with and if I ever do this again, I'd like to go through him because he was great. I got a 2018 Bobcat T590 and I love my machine. It runs great.

Price

Reviewed July 1, 2024

I saw the tractor on Cloudstore. It was getting less and less so often, and when I thought somebody else might snag it up, I bought it. I'm not real happy with John Deere Financial but I was happy purchasing with Cloudstore. I got a tractor in my driveway, and it didn't cost a whole lot. I've used it once when I took it over to the neighbor's house and scraped some weeds.

Cloud Store Company Information