Fairport, NY

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.07/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Unsubscribe at any time.

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

AsSeenOnTV.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AsSeenOnTV.com?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about AsSeenOnTV.com?

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

I ordered a magnifying light stand for my Mom. She decided she did not want it so I contacted the company for their return policy. I was told they did not except returns for customer change of mind. There was no phone support for this company only e-mail. I will not be ordering any more products from this company and will not recommend this company or its products to any one else also.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

This company is totally unreliable! DO NOT BUY from them. I ordered the Arctic Air on July 29th. Said delivery would be 3 to 8 business days. It's now August 21st (3-weeks later). Still no delivery (sound familiar?). Used the chat feature twice and both times was told they were out of stock and would be getting it in the next week. The next week came and went and never received anything. They have no problem though charging your credit card immediately when you place the order. Their customer service is lacking (poor communication). Never sent an e-mail regarding item being back ordered. Wish I would have read these reviews before ordering. Finally threatened to file a complaint on social media and they cancelled my order and said they would be issuing me a refund.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
      Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

This is a fraudulent company. DO NOT BUY from them. I ordered the Arctic Air on July 30th. Said delivery would be 3 to 8 business days. It's now August 21st (3-weeks later). Still no delivery. Used the chat feature and got no response.

Original review: June 30, 2020

I ordered a Turbo Pump in May for Father’s Day with 4 other items. Never showed up, when asked for timeframe for shipping, my order was cancelled. No answer to emails. Money returned. Only good thing.

Original review: June 18, 2020

I ordered a click belt, and 2 pair of sunglasses. My order totaled $40 bucks. I never received any products! The phone number just rings and rings! The address is a UPS store! The emails go unanswered! This company is a total rip off! I was robbed! Not happy!

Original review: June 9, 2020

On April 22nd I ordered a pair of reading glasses with an LED light on them and paid $26.94 which was taken out of my account on that date. Today is June 9, 2020 and still no glasses. I have reached out by email because none of the phone numbers I found worked. They had all been disconnected. So this tells me that this is a FRAUDULENT COMPANY. I will be contacting the Attorney General to report them and that they should be charged criminally for the money they are stealing from our bank accounts. I know I only spent $26.94 and other people spent much more but theft is theft and I want not only my money back but also I want them charged and shut down!

Original review: June 1, 2020

I ordered an item on 4/5. I have yet to receive it, yet when I contact I am told it will be sent as soon as it is received by them. It's obvious to me, there is no intent to send my product. I guess I am glad it was a fairly inexpensive item. I will be requesting a refund, but assume I will not receive that either.

Original review: May 27, 2020

Haven't received package and no money back and paid for shipping and handling. Bad company to purchase anything. I advise no one to order anything from them. I called and left a couple of voice mails and no reply and email them.

Original review: May 7, 2020

I order a simple wallet 2 months ago and I still have not received it. When I call and when they do answer the phone they have said, "it just got here today, will ship it out" or "it's out of stock". They are a fraud and should be kicked off the internet.

Original review: April 22, 2020

I ordered a product from AsSeenonTV and paid for it. Never got it. Called. They said it will be next week. Called this week. No answer, no call back. Got email stating they didn't get the product in and refunding me if they don't. I will call my bank and Better Business Bureau.

AsSeenOnTV.com Company Information