1.10/5

Fairport, NY

52 AsSeenOnTV.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 11, 2019

Company promised to ship the item within 48 hours but it seems they don't have the product. I ordered the Rotorazer Saw on June 23. I called them around June 29. On July 5th I asked by email for the order to be cancelled. They gave apology and said the item will be shipped out on Monday. A label was created on Monday via USPS and today Wednesday the label was created and was not shipped. I am going to ask for a refund. 17 days already when they promised 2 days.

Original review: June 25, 2019

I placed order for Arctic Air Ultra item. Used PayPal to pay. Received item in 2 weeks directly from China even though website shows US address. Item was advertised to have 3 speeds, led light and can be plugged into laptop via USB cord. Also comes with electrical wall plug. Upon receipt

1. Wall plug missing, so plugged into laptop via USB cord.
2. Only ran once (5 seconds) at low speed then stopped and does not work now.
3. Light did not go on ever.
4. Pictures in ad and on tv show Arctic Air logo on front of unit. There is no logo on ours.
5. AsSeenOnTV website says full refund if returned within 60 days of receipt.

6.We immediately sent email explaining all problems with item, requested full refund and asked where to send it back. Got response that USB was in drawer of unit and if not happy would give us a $5 refund. This item cost $40! We sent another email explaining (again) that we got the cord but the plug is missing, the unit doesn't work and we want our FULL refund.

No response. We sent 3rd request today. We will wait 2 more days and if no response will file complaint with PayPal. Based on ours and the other 1000+ complaints on this site, it appears this company is a scam. They also changed the name of their website and don't advertise this product anymore. What a surprise. Not.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 20, 2019

Ordered a YETI cup on April 9, 2019. Company accepted my order immediately. Three weeks later I realized I had not received the item and had no correspondence from the company. I contacted them by phone and was told it was back ordered and would be restocked in 3 days. Another week has passed and still no correspondence. Got a feeling I will never receive my cup and I will be out of $20. Do not order from this company “As Seen On TV Pros" - Omaha Ne.

Original review: April 5, 2019

I obviously should have checked out the reviews before ordering a product from this website. I ordered a ped vac on March 24, 2019, and received a confirmation immediately stating that I would receive an email when it was shipped. I was promised it would be shipped within 48 hours. On April 4, I still had not heard from them or received my product. I contacted them by email, I couldn't find a phone number, and they responded that I should check my account. I found out that I had no account, which sent out bad vibes. I registered and signed it, but it would not allow me to track my order. I'm going to contact my credit card company. If nothing else, I've learned a lesson regarding checking out reviews before ordering from a website.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Didn't get my product for several weeks. Couldn't track it because it claimed to be stuck at a warehouse. When I received it, it was damaged in. A LIE! COULDNT USE IT! NEVER AGAIN!!! PIECE OF CRAP! PREFER 0 STARS. NOT AN OPTION THOUGH.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AsSeenOnTV.com?

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

So...I should have read reviews on the company before I bought my item. I placed my order on 1/18/19 and I got an email saying that my Item was shipped. 3 weeks later and nothing. If I do not receive my order in the next 3 to 7 business days I will be disputing my transaction. It is ridiculous that a company does this.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

On December 9th, I ordered Candle by the Hour. It was from AsSeenOnTV through Amazon. It was advertised as Made in USA and was a decent price. Since I almost never buy anything imported, I was looking forward to giving the gift to my girlfriend. When I received the item, I immediately noted it was Made in Vietnam (on the box). When I contacted AsSeenOnTV, they originally told me they would not pay for shipping and there was a restocking fee. After complaining a bit, they agreed to send me a Return Label. I thought the situation was solved. This was December 18th.

On December 26th, since I did not receive a Return Label, I sent another "Amazon Email". The person told me the product was never advertised as Made in USA. After getting an Amazon Customer Service person involved, the Amazon Agent sent a letter to AsSeenOnTV to verify my assertion that it was advertised as Made in USA. AsSeenOnTV then replied that they would send out another Label.

On January 13th, since I did not receive a Return Label, I sent another letter via "Amazon Email". They told me they would refund my money when I sent the item back using one of the Labels sent to me. I received no response when I again told them I received no Label. Getting Amazon Customer Service involved, they sent me a label in less than two minutes (Amazon not AsSeenOnTV). Finally, I was able to send the falsely advertised product to them. I will use Amazon again, but Hell will freeze over before I ever spend one penny on an AsSeenOnTV product. Not only did they falsely advertise the product, they lied (twice) about sending a label and accused me of making up the story about their ad. Thanks to Amazon, I was able to prove my case.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Made an order on December 19th. 3 weeks later still have not received an order. Demanded a refund. Still have not gotten that. All I get is excuses. This is the worst service I've ever had. I wouldn't buy a toothpick from these people.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I ordered a toy for my daughter for Christmas that was guaranteed to arrive by Christmas. When I had not received it I called customer service and they told me they had received the item and that it would ship the next day and it would still arrive before Christmas. Two days after Christmas still have not received the order and am now being told that it is out of stock and they do not know when it will be available. I wish I would have checked reviews on this company first. Its seems to be a common problem!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I ordered on the 2 day of December 2018 with a 4 to 9 day delivery. 2 weeks later I contacted them they said it was back ordered with no customer contact. When I talked to a customer support representative she told me it would ship on the 18th and they would put a rush delivery on it. I made contact with them on the 20th and they told me it would be a day later than expected (WTH). BS company with in fact a liar that works there. I hope your small grandchildren asking for one thing from you for Christmas have to wait 2 years before they get it. Lost Customer.

AsSeenOnTV.com Company Information