AsSeenOnTV.com

Fairport, NY

Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Items ordered, first on 15 April and second on 19 April. This the 27th of May and nothing. First item, estimated shipping date 8 Jun and second on 16 Jun. That's 54 days on the first item and 58 on the second. I have gotten items from California in 10 days on standard shipping. The only reason they get one star in there is no place ZERO OR MINUS STARS. Worse place I had ever done business with in 50 plus years.

They are very slow on shipping. I ordered from a company in Malaysia, and within 3 days by order got here. These people don't know what they are doing. They lack professionalism, and when you call them, it is a machine. Stay away from them, and go shop somewhere else. Very unsatisfied!

I wish I had read the reviews prior to placing my order. I have exactly the same complaints as others have stated: The company does not email an acknowledgment, they do not answer the phone - You get a recording stating to leave your contact information, but they do no return calls. They do not reply to email requests. I have yet to receive an acknowledgment of the order I placed two days ago, (But of course, the charge was immediately applied to my credit card). Lousiest experience EVER, with any online company.

I ordered 2 fidget spinner for my kids. I ordered them a week and half before I needed them for a present. With shipping set for 2-5 days I should be good. I received them about a month later. I had tried calling them and emailing them with no response from either. How do you run a business like that? Finally when I tried calling them and I just continued to call and someone finally answered. They told me the product was on back order. Why did they not let me know this? So, when I did get them. One of them was broken. I had one very sad and disappointed little boy.

I emailed, called and continued calling them until I finally got a hold of someone. They had no problem sending out a replacement that we got in about a week. Upon receiving the replacement. That one was also broken. Now I am in the process of trying to call them again and will just get a refund which they did offer the 1st time. After reading many reviews, I have noticed that most people are having the same problem that I have encountered. Poor customer service! Take care of your customers! We do have opportunity to go elsewhere. I am going to go somewhere else now!

I order a fidget spinner for my son. Stated 3-5 shipping days. Day 10 NOTHING! I emailed and called. Then got email saying would ship in 2-3 more days. Nothing in 2-3 days!!! Then email stated ships the next day...NOTHING!! Call and email more finally they cancel my order saying they couldn't fill it. I went back immediately to site and reorder with shipping stating 48 hrs. Nothing...DO NOT ORDER FROM AS SEEN ON TV AND BEYOND. THEY ARE A FRAUD!!! Now waiting patiently for a refund. RIGHT? DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AsSeenOnTV.com?

Paid extra to receive order in 2-5 business days, it has been 6 business days and still have not received product. I have tried calling and left 4 messages and have not received return call. When I check the tracking it shows label affixed and awaiting USPS and dated 3 days ago.

I ordered a toy for my grandson from As Seen on TV and Beyond on a Sat. I received an order confirmation email which stated I would receive another email upon shipment. I paid for receipt of product in 2-5 days. My grandson was anxious about receiving the toy, so when I hadn't received an email by Mon. mid-afternoon, I called their contact number. I received a recording saying they would return my call, so I left a message for them. Tues. afternoon, still no email or return call. I placed a second call and left another message. Later that day, I followed up with an email. Wed., no response, no product. Late Wed. I sent them another email from their website recapping the above and stated that if I did not hear from them by 5 PM Thurs. I would cancel the order and dispute the charge on my credit card, which they promptly posted on Sat. upon receipt of my order. Thurs., no response, no product.

I disputed the charge on my credit card, which was immediately approved, then sent them a final email from their website cancelling my order and advising them that 1) their charge had been disputed, and 2) I would be leaving an unsatisfactory review for them on this website. Today is Fri., no response, no product, not surprised.

After multiple unanswered attempts at contacting Customer Service by email and telephone to receive information on my order, I received a response that, in my opinion, lacked professionalism. There was no greeting, no signature and the content was more about the struggles the company was facing as opposed to how they were going to fix my specific problem. The first step would've been responding to my request the first time instead of my needing to contact them 3 times unanswered. Only when I told them that I would be reporting them if I didn't receive a response on my 4th attempt, did I finally get a response. My years of experience as a customer service rep for multiple companies has heightened my expectations of others in customer service. This particular case was met with a response about the company's issues of supply and demand.

I have worked many years in supply chain as well so I am well aware of the issues involved with delays in receipts, production, etc. As an end customer, those reasons, while valid within the company, is not how you answer a customer that is unhappy with your service. It is obvious to me that my business wasn't very important to this company and I will not be a customer of theirs in the future for any product.

Don't buy from this company! You will not receive the item as promised. You will not be notified if item is on backorder. They say you'll receive in 2-5 business days... Crap. This and another item were purchased as birthday gifts - and never arrived. I will never buy from this company again. Poorly run. Too much competition in the market to waste time with this company.

I placed an order for 3 items on April 9 2017. Nothing was noted to let me know the items were out of stock so I paid for 2-day shipping. I sent them an email on 4-11 thinking I should be receiving my items after I noticed the money had been deducted from my account but had not received a tracking number. That is when I found out they were out of them. They finally emailed me on 4-20 to let me know the items were back in stock, I again emailed them because I figured if they sent me a message that they would be filling my order. The next day I got the tracking number but USPS has no activity for it. When I emailed them again they said they had 10,000 orders to fill! It is 4-25 and nothing so I will never order from here again.

I bought magic tracks online at AsSeenOnTV. It said NO SHIPPING AND HANDLING and I clicked for the price shown, THEN I get an email with shipping and handling cost included so of course I contacted them and they said they'll take 40 percent off shipping and.handling, then they didn't!! Charged me anyway!! I will never work with this company ever again, I am returning the item to sender and getting a FULL refund because I won't give my money to these scammers!!

I ordered a product from this company and they were more than glad to take my money but I have not received the product to this day. I have tried to call them several times but they never return my calls nor do they have a live person to talk to. I did call one of the other sites today and they told me that there is no affiliation with the site I ordered from although they both have the exact same info on both sites. I am extremely unhappy with them and will never recommend this company to anyone. They are a total rip off and do not provide the items they say they provide. Why have they not been put out of business? They are a total disgrace!

I received the wrong item. I had to go out of my way to fill out all the correct paperwork to return the item I did not order. I had to pay out of my pocket for return shipping once again for the wrong item shipped to me. After several emails back and forth asking about my refund (Note I did get reimbursed for the item not my money for return shipping.) I received this email from customer care on 12/21/2016. "That is going to be mailed to you in a form of a check. The request has been forwarded to the appropriate department. It could take up to 4 weeks for you to receive. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."

It is now the last day of February and yet to see a check. I have sent many emails asking about refund and no response back from them. Their packager had one job ship the correct item and I would not be going through all this for $11.63. But it's my money that I feel has now been stolen because they fail to respond to me. Once again not my fault for the wrong item being shipped.

I ordered a product on January 27, 2017 and have never received it. I paid for priority mail and they "sent" it first class mail according to tracking. The item was never actually sent although tracking number was generated. I've called and left countless messages and emails and only heard back once from rude "customer service" person who told me I was getting her put on probation "again" with her boss from my calling and leaving messages. Obviously, she had been on probation before for not doing her job correctly. I have not received a refund or the item. Buyer beware. These people have my money and I have nothing. I'm disputing it with my Credit card bank, but it takes time and if these were honest people they could just look at the tracking and see the item was never sent and refund my money immediately.

Buyer beware! This company advertises products with original manufacturer pictures but sends generic items in plain brown cardboard packaging. I ordered 2 star shower projectors for Christmas. Not only did they take several weeks to come, but was sent a generic item. Seller refused to pay for return shopping and then did not return the original shipping. Don't take a chance with this company, you will get burned.

They have no problem taking your money when things aren't in stock even though they continue to tell you it is going to be there in a day or so. I ordered two things & neither were in, but a month later they still were telling me it was coming and being sent out this week. I received a shipping confirmation with a tracking number... But then 2 days before Christmas (A week after the shipping email was received) I called to find out where it was and they tell me they didn't get the color in that I ordered. Never again!!! Worst company I have ever ordered from.

Placed an order for something on their website. Pop up came up that said you had to order by December 14th for Christmas Delivery. I placed the order in time. Ordered several of one item, nowhere on the screen did it say it was out of stock. My e-mailed receipt says in stock...... A day later I check the status of the order and it says back ordered. I called the phone number that can only be found by google search, as it is not on the website after I emailed and received no response. The woman tells me, "oh yes that is back ordered." I canceled the order but would NEVER order from them again.

So I ordered the Simply fit Board for my husband for his Birthday. They had already taken the money out of my account which their website states they DO NOT DO until the item is shipped. I kept checking to see if it had been shipped since the website states 1-6 business days. So I called the lady was super rude. I then asked why their shipping was more than the Simply Fit itself and she said they go by weight. I said "that makes no sense. You are selling the same product but charging people more?" That was when she told me to go to Bed Bath and Beyond. Which is over 40 miles from my house.

As we are hanging up I tell her "thank you, have a good day." She tells me "whatever"! Who does that in customer service? WILL NOT BE DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN and they need to train their CSR Rep no matter what the CUSTOMER is ALL RIGHT! No matter the issue. I only gave it one star because I had to. If it were up to me it would be zero.

I'm not one to complain but with this particular item, customer service was horrible. After a month of waiting for my item I sent an email just to get an email back stating that my item is due to ship in a few days and if I want it faster to pay extra. Well, when I purchased the item I did pay for 2 day mail! I wrote back stating that and got NO RESPONSE! 2 WEEKS LATER... I got the item. I will NEVER order from them again.

I order this TV HD Antenna on Aug.16 2016 and still don't have it. I have sent messages twice and gave my order. They say can't find it but the money was taken out of my account as I am very unhappy. I have even called and left a message 2 times. The number I called was 1-888-510-1194. Someone needs to do something.

Jobar Magic Hangers, Set of 10 - These are ideal for storing and organizing light items of clothing such as short sleeve shirts, dress shirts, dress pants, light jeans, spring jackets, etc. They are not nearly as useful for dealing with more heavy items such as suits, work jeans or winter coats and tend to deform or snap if overloaded. Having said that, these are actually quite useful and do work as described in the ads. You should be aware that you probably need a full length closet for these to function properly as the lowest slot is about 1.5 feet from the 'top' hook.

Ordered last Dec. STILL haven't seen them. Complained to them and was told twice now that they are out of them. (They already have my money.) Why are they sending them to Walmart, Target, Etc. instead of filling my order first. Will keep you posted on how long it is taking each week until I get them. On Mon. I will try to contact them again. (Hopefully I won't have to wait 50 min again on the phone to talk to someone I can't understand.)

I purchased Furniture Feet from AsSeenOnTV.com on 2/6/2016 and paid the minimum shipping cost which was 2 days shipping. After 5 business days, I contacted customer service via email and phone. Never got a response. 2/12 I raised a dispute with PayPal since Allen Mc Creery LLC would not respond or ship the product. 2/20 the dispute was escalated to claim. 2/25 finally received the product. 2 day shipping took 19 days. I will never purchase any product from Allen Mc Creery LLC again. Customer service never responded to me. It took a PayPal dispute claim to get this transaction resolved.

It has been 6 days since I ordered a $9.59 Silver Aluminum Wallet from AsSeenOnTv. I still don't have it yet. I hope I get it. It's supposed to be my dad's birthday present. But so far I am not satisfied with their company. Here's what I'm going to do. For now on I am going to look up company names and read the reviews before I buy something from them.

Ordered Star Shower item on 12/1/2015. Stated it would take approximately 24-48 hours to process and then confirmation was emailed to me with order number and 24-48 hour processing along with shipping in 7 days. Called on 12/7/2015 to see about how I could track my package. (I order online all the time and am very knowledgeable about shipping times and tracking). Man who helped me was difficult to understand - he was in SE Asia and could not tell me when my package would arrive. Went to the website - www.getorderstatus.com, and again no tracking information.

He stated I could pay ANOTHER 9.99 for expedited shipping, but I already have paid for the shipping and the items, but still couldn't say when it would arrive... Just said "before Christmas". Said it is being shipped from New Jersey! I will not buy from them ever again and encourage others to steer clear of them as they are not helpful and their shipping/processing STINKS! I have paid about 90.00 for items & shipping and still have no clue where it is or when it will arrive. Worst customer service I have ever encountered.

I ordered a miracle-peeler from As Seen On TV seven days ago and paid for 2 day priority shipping. I called customer service on day 6 and left my return phone number, but at the end of day 7 have still not received a call from customer service. I should have received this item by now. No way to find out the status of the order and it is day 7.

I went inside the As Seen on TV-Town Center at Cobb - Kennesaw, GA on Thursday August 13, 2015 & purchased (2) Miss Belt products. After seeing the commercial on Tv (2) for $19.99 I tried to return the merchandise Friday August 14, 2015, but was told by the Hispanic store employee that I could only receive a store credit or an exchange. I notice there was not a return policy posted anywhere in the store nor a business operating license was visible. Also, it was disturbing to see such unprofessionalism of the Hispanic employee.

Upon walking in the store she was exercising on a treadmill that was located in the front store window with loud Spanish music playing on the front counter, in which she turned off when she called the owner regarding my request for a refund which the owner/manager denied me. The return policy should be visibly in place for the consumer. Also, the employees should re-iterate the store return policy before items are purchased.

I ordered a stretchkin in November 2014 for my grandson's Christmas present. Nothing on the website said that the product was not available during my ordering process. About a week before Christmas, I received an email saying that the product was backordered with no estimated delivery date so I went to Walmart and bought one. Today is Feb 12th and it's Finally shipping! This product was available everywhere during the entire Christmas season. I can't imagine what took this company so long to ship.

I ordered the cushion and when it arrived I found out that they are not the authentic company. No second one was sent free with just paying s/h.

I went online to place an order on Wednesday, May 11th, for Easy Reach Plant Hangers (set of 2). When "As Seen On TV" website asked how many I wanted, I checked off 2 because their website doesn't ask how many sets; it asks how many! The website also doesn't ever show the total amount of the order until after the orders has been placed! The total for my order was $71.70 for a $10 item; $47.70 in processing and handling.

I immediately called to try to cancel the order and was told that it takes 24 hours for the order to download to customer service! I called back the next day and Friday, and was told that it can sometimes take up to 48 hours or more to show up in the system. I don't know what kind of antiquated system they use, or if they're just hoping I'll go away. Of course, I called back today, Saturday, to cancel my order again and got the recording saying to call back on Monday.

If my order is shipped, I am returning it and if I am billed, I will cancel the charges on my AMEX so that they may as well cancel my order! I'm also going to contact the news media to have their scam exposed. 7On Your Side, Ask Asa and any other NY, CT Tri-state media, along with any internet reviewing websites. So far, I've made four calls to them; three calls to my credit card company who can't dispute the charge until it shows up and sent As Seen On TV a letter. Their practice is clearly fraudulent and their website is deceptive and should be referred to the Attorney General for investigation.

AsSeenOnTV.com Company Profile