1.13/5
Based on 38 reviews that contain star ratings

Fairport, NY

41 AsSeenOnTV.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

I ordered product. My credit card was immediately charged. I never received my order. I sent an email inquiring about my order. I received the auto reply that they received my email but then never responded or got back to me about my order.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I ordered this product in July. Finally called them in August and they said it was back ordered and they would send it out immediately. They never even informed me that it was back ordered. After waiting another two weeks I called them and finally canceled the order. Again, never received a refund. Called back in September and was told my refund never went thru and the representative promised me he would refund me my money. Again, NOTHING! I had to call back AGAIN and was told I would get a live check in two days. I am still waiting for this live check! I buy things online all the time and I have NEVER had an issue. Do NOT buy from this vendor!!

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I placed an order online on 8/04/2018 and received email confirmation. Of course my money was taken immediately. For a few days after the order was placed I checked the progress of the order and the status was that it was in the warehouse. Then I received a message on 8/09/2018 that my purchase had been shipped. According to the FedEx tracking system it has not been shipped and that only a shipping label has been created.

I contacted the company via their chat and their customer service rep stated that it shipped on 8/08/2018 and it would take 5 business days. When I copied and pasted the FedEx tracking status into the chat conversations the customer service representative said it would take 5 to 8 business days. I have to wonder if either response is true or whether FedEx is spot on with their status that the package has not even shipped. I will not be buying from these folks again. This will probably end up as a dispute via my credit card company to get my money back.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

Watch out for this company!!! I ordered and paid for one of their products on 6/9/2018. After not hearing or receiving anything, I emailed them on 6/30/18 and on 7/2/18, I was told the item is not in stock. On 7/3/18, I was told item would be in stock next week and they'd ship it out, but nothing. It's now 8/4/18, and I've requested they cancel my order and refund my money. I'm not hopeful!

Original review: June 27, 2018

I ordered an item on 6/16/2018. I never got a tracking number so after 5 days I called the company. Got an answering machine. Left my contact info. Got a return call the next day and was told the item was on backorder and they would have them on Friday and that the item would ship the following Monday or Tuesday and they would email me a tracking #. Well today is Wednesday. Still nothing. Contacted them again. Was told still on backorder. I cancelled the order. Was told then it would be 2 to 5 business days to get a refund. I am not holding my breath. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Updated on 06/27/2018: This is an update to my review on 6/27/2018. Got an email confirming order cancellation and 30 minutes later got another email. Saying the order had shipped. I called the company to see what the status of the order truly was and was told to disregard the shipping email that the order was cancelled. In the span of 30 min the item was back ordered and then cancelled and then shipped.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AsSeenOnTV.com?

Original review: April 16, 2018

I'm a disabled veteran with chronic pain in my knees and back. I also have PTSD. I'm on a fixed income. Every penny I make has to be accounted for. I was looking online to see if I could find some exercise equipment to that would aggravate my energies yet help strengthen those areas at the same time. I found a product called Wonder Arms and a AB belt on a site called AsSeenOnTV.com. I ordered these products on March 25th of 2018. Allowed ten business days to pass then I called to check on my order. The representative told me they were out of stock and I would receive my order the next Tuesday. That Tuesday came and went. I called that Wed. The representative told me that I would receive it Thursday of the following week. Still nothing.

So by the so by the 14th of April which happened to be a Saturday my PTSD started kicking in and I no longer wanted the products. So called I AsSeenOnTV.com to cancel my order and get a refund. They were closed. PTSD went to about a 7 and stayed there all weekend. Monday came around and no phone call. So I called them around 1 pm to ask for a refund. The representative told me the same thing I heard two times before that the order had been shipped and there was no way to stop it that I would have to wait to receive the product send it back and wait for my refund.

PTSD now at a ten. So I took my meds waited for them to kick in called back to speak to a supervisor that was very rude. Did nothing but talk over me. Stated there was no way to stop the shipment that he didn't have time to talk because had to go pick up his daughter. So why take my call if you don't have time to talk. So I hung up. PTSD beyond a 10. Grabbed my glass of water slung at my tv hunting my back even more. Now I'm lying here hurting and a broken tv. Seriously you order something a month later they tell you there's no way to refund your money now because it's been shipped. Like they told you a two weeks in a row that it's been shipped. This company needs to be shut down. I'm pissed PTSD to the max, hurting, and no freakin' tv...

Original review: March 7, 2018

I ordered some bed bug spray I had an advertised on AsSeenOnTV.com this was. Back in the beginning of January I waited a couple of weeks then I went online to see where my stuff was. I then found out not from them notifying me that it was on backorder. Well it is now March I still haven't received what I ordered nor have I received a refund. This is the most irresponsible way to run a business. I have ordered from Amazon so many time and receive my packages within a couple of days. I will never order from here again and will probably never receive a refund of the money. They were so quick to charge my account for a product that they knew wasn't available.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

The mirror is described as going over your original rear view mirror and "auto dimming" and HD. The mirror is way too dark so it is impossible to see out the back window when backing up and covers the back-up cam screen so it can't be used as well. I didn't know if this would be grounds for total refund including return postage, but never had the opportunity to find out because the merchant "service representative" dodged my questions and told me that I needed to call the number on the invoice, which they did not enclose in the package.

I told him this, and he said to call the number from the e-mail verifying my order... which is the number that I had called to get a hold of him in the first place. I told him that that is why we were talking anyway already, because I had called the number that he said that I should call! He went on avoiding my questions and then hung up on me. I then called the number associated with the PayPal transaction and was told by robot to call the number I had first called... The one from the order verification e-mail.

Original review: May 27, 2017

Items ordered, first on 15 April and second on 19 April. This the 27th of May and nothing. First item, estimated shipping date 8 Jun and second on 16 Jun. That's 54 days on the first item and 58 on the second. I have gotten items from California in 10 days on standard shipping. The only reason they get one star in there is no place ZERO OR MINUS STARS. Worse place I had ever done business with in 50 plus years.

Original review: May 18, 2017

They are very slow on shipping. I ordered from a company in Malaysia, and within 3 days by order got here. These people don't know what they are doing. They lack professionalism, and when you call them, it is a machine. Stay away from them, and go shop somewhere else. Very unsatisfied!

Original review: May 17, 2017

I placed an order for some fidget widgets for my daughter a week and a half ago and was told I would receive an email when the shipment was going out. When is found she did not receive shipments till after the order said 3 to 7 days. I called the company and left a message to call me and two days later still haven't heard anything and now I see after researching them they have numerous complaints for not shipping and not communicating and responding any requests from numerous customers. I will not do business with this company ever again and nor should anyone that wants to get their product that they paid for.

Original review: May 16, 2017

I wish I had read the reviews prior to placing my order. I have exactly the same complaints as others have stated: The company does not email an acknowledgment, they do not answer the phone - You get a recording stating to leave your contact information, but they do no return calls. They do not reply to email requests. I have yet to receive an acknowledgment of the order I placed two days ago, (But of course, the charge was immediately applied to my credit card). Lousiest experience EVER, with any online company.

Original review: May 16, 2017

I ordered 2 fidget spinner for my kids. I ordered them a week and half before I needed them for a present. With shipping set for 2-5 days I should be good. I received them about a month later. I had tried calling them and emailing them with no response from either. How do you run a business like that? Finally when I tried calling them and I just continued to call and someone finally answered. They told me the product was on back order. Why did they not let me know this? So, when I did get them. One of them was broken. I had one very sad and disappointed little boy.

I emailed, called and continued calling them until I finally got a hold of someone. They had no problem sending out a replacement that we got in about a week. Upon receiving the replacement. That one was also broken. Now I am in the process of trying to call them again and will just get a refund which they did offer the 1st time. After reading many reviews, I have noticed that most people are having the same problem that I have encountered. Poor customer service! Take care of your customers! We do have opportunity to go elsewhere. I am going to go somewhere else now!

Original review: May 13, 2017

I order a fidget spinner for my son. Stated 3-5 shipping days. Day 10 NOTHING! I emailed and called. Then got email saying would ship in 2-3 more days. Nothing in 2-3 days!!! Then email stated ships the next day...NOTHING!! Call and email more finally they cancel my order saying they couldn't fill it. I went back immediately to site and reorder with shipping stating 48 hrs. Nothing...DO NOT ORDER FROM AS SEEN ON TV AND BEYOND. THEY ARE A FRAUD!!! Now waiting patiently for a refund. RIGHT? DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

Original review: May 8, 2017

Paid extra to receive order in 2-5 business days, it has been 6 business days and still have not received product. I have tried calling and left 4 messages and have not received return call. When I check the tracking it shows label affixed and awaiting USPS and dated 3 days ago.

Original review: April 28, 2017

I ordered a toy for my grandson from As Seen on TV and Beyond on a Sat. I received an order confirmation email which stated I would receive another email upon shipment. I paid for receipt of product in 2-5 days. My grandson was anxious about receiving the toy, so when I hadn't received an email by Mon. mid-afternoon, I called their contact number. I received a recording saying they would return my call, so I left a message for them. Tues. afternoon, still no email or return call. I placed a second call and left another message. Later that day, I followed up with an email. Wed., no response, no product. Late Wed. I sent them another email from their website recapping the above and stated that if I did not hear from them by 5 PM Thurs. I would cancel the order and dispute the charge on my credit card, which they promptly posted on Sat. upon receipt of my order. Thurs., no response, no product.

I disputed the charge on my credit card, which was immediately approved, then sent them a final email from their website cancelling my order and advising them that 1) their charge had been disputed, and 2) I would be leaving an unsatisfactory review for them on this website. Today is Fri., no response, no product, not surprised.

Original review: April 27, 2017

After multiple unanswered attempts at contacting Customer Service by email and telephone to receive information on my order, I received a response that, in my opinion, lacked professionalism. There was no greeting, no signature and the content was more about the struggles the company was facing as opposed to how they were going to fix my specific problem. The first step would've been responding to my request the first time instead of my needing to contact them 3 times unanswered. Only when I told them that I would be reporting them if I didn't receive a response on my 4th attempt, did I finally get a response. My years of experience as a customer service rep for multiple companies has heightened my expectations of others in customer service. This particular case was met with a response about the company's issues of supply and demand.

I have worked many years in supply chain as well so I am well aware of the issues involved with delays in receipts, production, etc. As an end customer, those reasons, while valid within the company, is not how you answer a customer that is unhappy with your service. It is obvious to me that my business wasn't very important to this company and I will not be a customer of theirs in the future for any product.

Original review: April 27, 2017

Don't buy from this company! You will not receive the item as promised. You will not be notified if item is on backorder. They say you'll receive in 2-5 business days... Crap. This and another item were purchased as birthday gifts - and never arrived. I will never buy from this company again. Poorly run. Too much competition in the market to waste time with this company.

Original review: April 26, 2017

I placed an order for 3 items on April 9 2017. Nothing was noted to let me know the items were out of stock so I paid for 2-day shipping. I sent them an email on 4-11 thinking I should be receiving my items after I noticed the money had been deducted from my account but had not received a tracking number. That is when I found out they were out of them. They finally emailed me on 4-20 to let me know the items were back in stock, I again emailed them because I figured if they sent me a message that they would be filling my order. The next day I got the tracking number but USPS has no activity for it. When I emailed them again they said they had 10,000 orders to fill! It is 4-25 and nothing so I will never order from here again.

Original review: March 22, 2017

I bought magic tracks online at AsSeenOnTV. It said NO SHIPPING AND HANDLING and I clicked for the price shown, THEN I get an email with shipping and handling cost included so of course I contacted them and they said they'll take 40 percent off shipping and.handling, then they didn't!! Charged me anyway!! I will never work with this company ever again, I am returning the item to sender and getting a FULL refund because I won't give my money to these scammers!!

Original review: March 17, 2017

I ordered a product from this company and they were more than glad to take my money but I have not received the product to this day. I have tried to call them several times but they never return my calls nor do they have a live person to talk to. I did call one of the other sites today and they told me that there is no affiliation with the site I ordered from although they both have the exact same info on both sites. I am extremely unhappy with them and will never recommend this company to anyone. They are a total rip off and do not provide the items they say they provide. Why have they not been put out of business? They are a total disgrace!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

I received the wrong item. I had to go out of my way to fill out all the correct paperwork to return the item I did not order. I had to pay out of my pocket for return shipping once again for the wrong item shipped to me. After several emails back and forth asking about my refund (Note I did get reimbursed for the item not my money for return shipping.) I received this email from customer care on 12/21/2016. "That is going to be mailed to you in a form of a check. The request has been forwarded to the appropriate department. It could take up to 4 weeks for you to receive. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."

It is now the last day of February and yet to see a check. I have sent many emails asking about refund and no response back from them. Their packager had one job ship the correct item and I would not be going through all this for $11.63. But it's my money that I feel has now been stolen because they fail to respond to me. Once again not my fault for the wrong item being shipped.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

I ordered a product on January 27, 2017 and have never received it. I paid for priority mail and they "sent" it first class mail according to tracking. The item was never actually sent although tracking number was generated. I've called and left countless messages and emails and only heard back once from rude "customer service" person who told me I was getting her put on probation "again" with her boss from my calling and leaving messages. Obviously, she had been on probation before for not doing her job correctly. I have not received a refund or the item. Buyer beware. These people have my money and I have nothing. I'm disputing it with my Credit card bank, but it takes time and if these were honest people they could just look at the tracking and see the item was never sent and refund my money immediately.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2017

Buyer beware! This company advertises products with original manufacturer pictures but sends generic items in plain brown cardboard packaging. I ordered 2 star shower projectors for Christmas. Not only did they take several weeks to come, but was sent a generic item. Seller refused to pay for return shopping and then did not return the original shipping. Don't take a chance with this company, you will get burned.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2016

They have no problem taking your money when things aren't in stock even though they continue to tell you it is going to be there in a day or so. I ordered two things & neither were in, but a month later they still were telling me it was coming and being sent out this week. I received a shipping confirmation with a tracking number... But then 2 days before Christmas (A week after the shipping email was received) I called to find out where it was and they tell me they didn't get the color in that I ordered. Never again!!! Worst company I have ever ordered from.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2016

Placed an order for something on their website. Pop up came up that said you had to order by December 14th for Christmas Delivery. I placed the order in time. Ordered several of one item, nowhere on the screen did it say it was out of stock. My e-mailed receipt says in stock...... A day later I check the status of the order and it says back ordered. I called the phone number that can only be found by google search, as it is not on the website after I emailed and received no response. The woman tells me, "oh yes that is back ordered." I canceled the order but would NEVER order from them again.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2016

So I ordered the Simply fit Board for my husband for his Birthday. They had already taken the money out of my account which their website states they DO NOT DO until the item is shipped. I kept checking to see if it had been shipped since the website states 1-6 business days. So I called the lady was super rude. I then asked why their shipping was more than the Simply Fit itself and she said they go by weight. I said "that makes no sense. You are selling the same product but charging people more?" That was when she told me to go to Bed Bath and Beyond. Which is over 40 miles from my house.

As we are hanging up I tell her "thank you, have a good day." She tells me "whatever"! Who does that in customer service? WILL NOT BE DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN and they need to train their CSR Rep no matter what the CUSTOMER is ALL RIGHT! No matter the issue. I only gave it one star because I had to. If it were up to me it would be zero.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2016

I'm not one to complain but with this particular item, customer service was horrible. After a month of waiting for my item I sent an email just to get an email back stating that my item is due to ship in a few days and if I want it faster to pay extra. Well, when I purchased the item I did pay for 2 day mail! I wrote back stating that and got NO RESPONSE! 2 WEEKS LATER... I got the item. I will NEVER order from them again.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2016

I order this TV HD Antenna on Aug.16 2016 and still don't have it. I have sent messages twice and gave my order. They say can't find it but the money was taken out of my account as I am very unhappy. I have even called and left a message 2 times. The number I called was 1-888-510-1194. Someone needs to do something.

Original review: March 24, 2016

Jobar Magic Hangers, Set of 10 - These are ideal for storing and organizing light items of clothing such as short sleeve shirts, dress shirts, dress pants, light jeans, spring jackets, etc. They are not nearly as useful for dealing with more heavy items such as suits, work jeans or winter coats and tend to deform or snap if overloaded. Having said that, these are actually quite useful and do work as described in the ads. You should be aware that you probably need a full length closet for these to function properly as the lowest slot is about 1.5 feet from the 'top' hook.

AsSeenOnTV.com Company Information