AsSeenOnTV.com

Fairport, NY

Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I ordered a product from this company and they were more than glad to take my money but I have not received the product to this day. I have tried to call them several times but they never return my calls nor do they have a live person to talk to. I did call one of the other sites today and they told me that there is no affiliation with the site I ordered from although they both have the exact same info on both sites. I am extremely unhappy with them and will never recommend this company to anyone. They are a total rip off and do not provide the items they say they provide. Why have they not been put out of business? They are a total disgrace!

I received the wrong item. I had to go out of my way to fill out all the correct paperwork to return the item I did not order. I had to pay out of my pocket for return shipping once again for the wrong item shipped to me. After several emails back and forth asking about my refund (Note I did get reimbursed for the item not my money for return shipping.) I received this email from customer care on 12/21/2016. "That is going to be mailed to you in a form of a check. The request has been forwarded to the appropriate department. It could take up to 4 weeks for you to receive. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."

It is now the last day of February and yet to see a check. I have sent many emails asking about refund and no response back from them. Their packager had one job ship the correct item and I would not be going through all this for $11.63. But it's my money that I feel has now been stolen because they fail to respond to me. Once again not my fault for the wrong item being shipped.

I ordered a product on January 27, 2017 and have never received it. I paid for priority mail and they "sent" it first class mail according to tracking. The item was never actually sent although tracking number was generated. I've called and left countless messages and emails and only heard back once from rude "customer service" person who told me I was getting her put on probation "again" with her boss from my calling and leaving messages. Obviously, she had been on probation before for not doing her job correctly. I have not received a refund or the item. Buyer beware. These people have my money and I have nothing. I'm disputing it with my Credit card bank, but it takes time and if these were honest people they could just look at the tracking and see the item was never sent and refund my money immediately.

Buyer beware! This company advertises products with original manufacturer pictures but sends generic items in plain brown cardboard packaging. I ordered 2 star shower projectors for Christmas. Not only did they take several weeks to come, but was sent a generic item. Seller refused to pay for return shopping and then did not return the original shipping. Don't take a chance with this company, you will get burned.

They have no problem taking your money when things aren't in stock even though they continue to tell you it is going to be there in a day or so. I ordered two things & neither were in, but a month later they still were telling me it was coming and being sent out this week. I received a shipping confirmation with a tracking number... But then 2 days before Christmas (A week after the shipping email was received) I called to find out where it was and they tell me they didn't get the color in that I ordered. Never again!!! Worst company I have ever ordered from.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AsSeenOnTV.com?

Placed an order for something on their website. Pop up came up that said you had to order by December 14th for Christmas Delivery. I placed the order in time. Ordered several of one item, nowhere on the screen did it say it was out of stock. My e-mailed receipt says in stock...... A day later I check the status of the order and it says back ordered. I called the phone number that can only be found by google search, as it is not on the website after I emailed and received no response. The woman tells me, "oh yes that is back ordered." I canceled the order but would NEVER order from them again.

So I ordered the Simply fit Board for my husband for his Birthday. They had already taken the money out of my account which their website states they DO NOT DO until the item is shipped. I kept checking to see if it had been shipped since the website states 1-6 business days. So I called the lady was super rude. I then asked why their shipping was more than the Simply Fit itself and she said they go by weight. I said "that makes no sense. You are selling the same product but charging people more?" That was when she told me to go to Bed Bath and Beyond. Which is over 40 miles from my house.

As we are hanging up I tell her "thank you, have a good day." She tells me "whatever"! Who does that in customer service? WILL NOT BE DOING BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN and they need to train their CSR Rep no matter what the CUSTOMER is ALL RIGHT! No matter the issue. I only gave it one star because I had to. If it were up to me it would be zero.

I'm not one to complain but with this particular item, customer service was horrible. After a month of waiting for my item I sent an email just to get an email back stating that my item is due to ship in a few days and if I want it faster to pay extra. Well, when I purchased the item I did pay for 2 day mail! I wrote back stating that and got NO RESPONSE! 2 WEEKS LATER... I got the item. I will NEVER order from them again.

I order this TV HD Antenna on Aug.16 2016 and still don't have it. I have sent messages twice and gave my order. They say can't find it but the money was taken out of my account as I am very unhappy. I have even called and left a message 2 times. The number I called was 1-888-510-1194. Someone needs to do something.

Jobar Magic Hangers, Set of 10 - These are ideal for storing and organizing light items of clothing such as short sleeve shirts, dress shirts, dress pants, light jeans, spring jackets, etc. They are not nearly as useful for dealing with more heavy items such as suits, work jeans or winter coats and tend to deform or snap if overloaded. Having said that, these are actually quite useful and do work as described in the ads. You should be aware that you probably need a full length closet for these to function properly as the lowest slot is about 1.5 feet from the 'top' hook.

Ordered last Dec. STILL haven't seen them. Complained to them and was told twice now that they are out of them. (They already have my money.) Why are they sending them to Walmart, Target, Etc. instead of filling my order first. Will keep you posted on how long it is taking each week until I get them. On Mon. I will try to contact them again. (Hopefully I won't have to wait 50 min again on the phone to talk to someone I can't understand.)

I purchased Furniture Feet from AsSeenOnTV.com on 2/6/2016 and paid the minimum shipping cost which was 2 days shipping. After 5 business days, I contacted customer service via email and phone. Never got a response. 2/12 I raised a dispute with PayPal since Allen Mc Creery LLC would not respond or ship the product. 2/20 the dispute was escalated to claim. 2/25 finally received the product. 2 day shipping took 19 days. I will never purchase any product from Allen Mc Creery LLC again. Customer service never responded to me. It took a PayPal dispute claim to get this transaction resolved.

It has been 6 days since I ordered a $9.59 Silver Aluminum Wallet from AsSeenOnTv. I still don't have it yet. I hope I get it. It's supposed to be my dad's birthday present. But so far I am not satisfied with their company. Here's what I'm going to do. For now on I am going to look up company names and read the reviews before I buy something from them.

Ordered Star Shower item on 12/1/2015. Stated it would take approximately 24-48 hours to process and then confirmation was emailed to me with order number and 24-48 hour processing along with shipping in 7 days. Called on 12/7/2015 to see about how I could track my package. (I order online all the time and am very knowledgeable about shipping times and tracking). Man who helped me was difficult to understand - he was in SE Asia and could not tell me when my package would arrive. Went to the website - www.getorderstatus.com, and again no tracking information.

He stated I could pay ANOTHER 9.99 for expedited shipping, but I already have paid for the shipping and the items, but still couldn't say when it would arrive... Just said "before Christmas". Said it is being shipped from New Jersey! I will not buy from them ever again and encourage others to steer clear of them as they are not helpful and their shipping/processing STINKS! I have paid about 90.00 for items & shipping and still have no clue where it is or when it will arrive. Worst customer service I have ever encountered.

I ordered a miracle-peeler from As Seen On TV seven days ago and paid for 2 day priority shipping. I called customer service on day 6 and left my return phone number, but at the end of day 7 have still not received a call from customer service. I should have received this item by now. No way to find out the status of the order and it is day 7.

I went inside the As Seen on TV-Town Center at Cobb - Kennesaw, GA on Thursday August 13, 2015 & purchased (2) Miss Belt products. After seeing the commercial on Tv (2) for $19.99 I tried to return the merchandise Friday August 14, 2015, but was told by the Hispanic store employee that I could only receive a store credit or an exchange. I notice there was not a return policy posted anywhere in the store nor a business operating license was visible. Also, it was disturbing to see such unprofessionalism of the Hispanic employee.

Upon walking in the store she was exercising on a treadmill that was located in the front store window with loud Spanish music playing on the front counter, in which she turned off when she called the owner regarding my request for a refund which the owner/manager denied me. The return policy should be visibly in place for the consumer. Also, the employees should re-iterate the store return policy before items are purchased.

I ordered a stretchkin in November 2014 for my grandson's Christmas present. Nothing on the website said that the product was not available during my ordering process. About a week before Christmas, I received an email saying that the product was backordered with no estimated delivery date so I went to Walmart and bought one. Today is Feb 12th and it's Finally shipping! This product was available everywhere during the entire Christmas season. I can't imagine what took this company so long to ship.

I ordered the cushion and when it arrived I found out that they are not the authentic company. No second one was sent free with just paying s/h.

I went online to place an order on Wednesday, May 11th, for Easy Reach Plant Hangers (set of 2). When "As Seen On TV" website asked how many I wanted, I checked off 2 because their website doesn't ask how many sets; it asks how many! The website also doesn't ever show the total amount of the order until after the orders has been placed! The total for my order was $71.70 for a $10 item; $47.70 in processing and handling.

I immediately called to try to cancel the order and was told that it takes 24 hours for the order to download to customer service! I called back the next day and Friday, and was told that it can sometimes take up to 48 hours or more to show up in the system. I don't know what kind of antiquated system they use, or if they're just hoping I'll go away. Of course, I called back today, Saturday, to cancel my order again and got the recording saying to call back on Monday.

If my order is shipped, I am returning it and if I am billed, I will cancel the charges on my AMEX so that they may as well cancel my order! I'm also going to contact the news media to have their scam exposed. 7On Your Side, Ask Asa and any other NY, CT Tri-state media, along with any internet reviewing websites. So far, I've made four calls to them; three calls to my credit card company who can't dispute the charge until it shows up and sent As Seen On TV a letter. Their practice is clearly fraudulent and their website is deceptive and should be referred to the Attorney General for investigation.

I purchase Style Snap as seen on TV. I ordered buy one, plus shipping and for $10.00, and get the second one free, plus shipping. When I checked my bank statement, I was billed $134.94. I called costumer service, and told them that I didn't order anything for that amount of money. I was told to return the package, which I did, without opening it. I was reimbursed only $84.00 with nothing to show for my money. All i want is what I originally ordered, as shown on TV and set the price right. If there is something you can do, please help me.

I ordered a product from a company. I have been waiting for a month to receive it, have called 3 times at this date and keep being told if have not gotten it the next day that I made my call, to call back. When I call back I get a recording saying there are no operators available and it takes up to 2 days of calling back in order to get someone to answer my call.

I know this seems like a small deal but I am sure they are treating many people the same way in hopes that they just give up and forget it. I paid $20.49 for what I ordered and I know that is a small sum but if you times that by the untold others it could add up to a large sum.

I believe this company are acting in a fraudulent manner.

AsSeenOnTV.com Company Profile