Fairport, NY

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.08/5

AsSeenOnTV.com Reviews

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

I ordered Emeril Air Fryer 360, paid $240.37. When I received and read all the warnings and do nots, I discovered I could not use it. The the big issue is you cannot sit in on a counter with cabinets above, it must be 5" away from any wall and you cannot plug the cord into an extension. OK I'll set it on my breakfast bar...NO do not plug it in below the level of the oven!! so...I had no place it would fit, which I am sure happens to others. And...It cost me $90.00 to send it the least expensive way back. IN THEIR ADVERTISING THEY SHOULD DISCLOSE THE RESTRICTIONS ON PLACES THAT ARE SAFE TO PUT THIS OVEN. I am 80 years old and live on a fixed income and I feel like I just got "ripped off."

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

I ordered a Yeti mug on Dec 10 with delivery stated by Dec 20 intended as Christmas gift. Did not receive shipment notification so submitted request online case for update. They said it would ship Dec 16. Still no tracking. Left vm for customer service, added request for update in open case, emailed also - no response. Bad company. Total scam. No support. How is this not criminal? At least I used PayPal, submitted dispute today but could still take over a month to get refund.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

I ordered my boyfriend's belt three weeks ago and my package still has not gotten here. I have email, called, blogged and no one will contact me back. I can not tell you how many times I have tried to talk to someone. If you are reading this do no order from this website. They take your money and won't let you know what is going on. Bad customer service. And I found the same belt almost 20 dollars cheaper.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

Bought this product online. When it arrived the instruction booklet was not in the box. Tried looking for a copy of the booklet online, but nowhere could I locate the instruction booklet. Needless to say, when I tried to contact them there was no place to ask questions or get real help. They ignore you. Never ever buy from this outfit. They do not stand behind anything they sell. When you click on the icon to get a ticket for help it does not do anything. There is nowhere to get any kind of assistance.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I ordered the 100 HCV HOVER COVER on Sept 30, 2019. Here we are Dec 13, 2019 (12 weeks later), and still, no product received from AsSeenOnTV.com. I emailed them and their customer support person responded that they will be receiving more next week. Well, that was two weeks ago. I sent them another email requesting a refund. No response yet. This company is a rip-off. I wonder how many others are in the same situation. I will never do business with them again. FAIR WARNING TO OTHERS! I HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND ORDERING OR DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AsSeenOnTV.com?

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

Purchased iPhone lanyard in purple. Received pink. Contacted them, sent picture of item. Was told that the pink is what they send for the purple. (2 totally different colors) Won’t refund shipping I paid and want 15% restocking fee besides. VERY DISHONEST company.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2019

Took a long time to receive & when they arrived they were damaged. Told to email pictures which I did & now I cannot get an answer to my emails asking for replacement shipping info. The order was shipped in a soft package not even a box & they were mirrors. Totally smashed. They deposited my money at the end of July & there is not even a phone number on the Bank debit let alone their web site. I also wrote to their corporate office but as of today, I do not have an answer. They claim on their web site that they have a money back guarantee but they will not get back to you.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2019

I made a purchase and saw it takes up to 4 weeks to get. It was a mirror- so I would like to have sooner. I emailed right away and no response. I saw the phone # on my bank statement- I called and it tells you to go online. I did and it doesn't recognize my email to log in! I emailed again and no response! I'm furious that I can't get in touch with anyone and no response to my emails. Then their policy says if I contact my bank they will fight me!! Wth! Do not buy from AS SEEN ON TV. SCAMMERS!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

A cautionary tale of unethical customer service... Writing in regards to an order that was placed 8/19/2019. When I originally called the customer service department I spoke an agent, in a what was a brief call, to inquire about the Power AirFryer 360. One of the inquiries that was in reference to the size difference between the Power AirFryer 360 and the deluxe (which we were incorrectly lead to believe was the Airfryer 360 XL). On the next call that took place minutes after the first call another representative answered the call and we placed the other with him; but before I placed the order I asked about the differences between the machine so as to be certain that I was making the purchase. Again I was falsely lead to belief that the AirFryer that I had brought was the XL edition; only to learn upon delivery that it was the smaller of the two.

Speaking of which the delivery took far longer than expected (13 business days after making the order) and also included a 1 week of delay because it was temporarily out of stock—which I had no idea until I checked the status of the order online. My only issue in regards to this is, is if that was the case why couldn't I be notified as to a cancellation and refund of the order, or potential options. So my concluding question is this: Would anyone find it to be fair if you were mislead, not informed of delay of delivery, and ultimately sold an item that you really did not intend to order? I would think the answer is no, you'd consider it most unfair.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

I have not received my mirrors I ordered on May 10. $36.97 was posted on my Visa account paid to Square on May 11. My order # is **. The receipt says to email asseenontvwarehouse@gmail.com if I have any questions. I tried that several times and no reply. I've sent several messages through their customer service site but no one answers. Obviously this is an unreliable company who hides behind websites with no phone numbers. I'm calling Bank of America tomorrow to try to get my money back. I called the number given for "Square" who handled the credit card charge. Don't order from this company. Go through Amazon, they will get your merchandise or money back to you.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

AsSeenOnTV.com Company Information