Fairport, NY

1.1/5 (76 ratings)

About AsSeenOnTV.com

AsSeenOnTV.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AsSeenOnTV.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about AsSeenOnTV.com?

Original review: Feb. 5, 2021

I placed an order with the As See on TV Warehouse website back on Dec. 17, 2020. I order the Genie Bra and Camie Shaper after seeing the tv ad running a sale on these products. They quickly took my money and after waiting 7 weeks my order is still in the "processing" stage. I contacted the company, but did not receive an response from them. I sent them another email today asking for a refund, but after reading all the other reviews, I doubt if they will give me my money back. I wished I had read the reviews first, then I would not be going thru this now. I %100 agree with all of the other reviewers that this company is a SCAM!!! They need to be shut down permanently.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

I placed an order on 11/20/2020 for sunglasses. The cost was $28.40, which was taken out of my account on 11/22/2020. On 1/02/2021, I received an e-mail that my order had been cancelled and would receive a refund in the next 5-7 days. I'm still waiting on my refund. Do not order from this website. It's a ripoff.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

On 12/9/2020, I ordered a Unicorn Pillow/Sleeping bag for my granddaughter from AsSeenOnTVPros.com and specified that the sale was contingent upon it arriving no later than 12/20/2020, and paid extra for expedited shipping, my payment was accepted then, no delivery, no phone contact, contacted customer service by online chat was told it was "OUT OF STOCK" and was assured it would arrive by 12/23/2020, IT DID NOT ARRIVE, contacted chat again and was told the order would be cancelled and refunded, 12/30/2020, NO REFUND, contacted chat again, was emailed reply that there was a problem with the refund and it would be mailed to me, 1/10/2021, NO REFUND, tried chat, not available, left message, no reply as yet.

It's now 1/12/2021 and have not received my refund yet and have had no reply, DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE, THEY ARE NOT RELIABLE AT ALL, tomorrow I intend to contact the BBB if I don't get a reply!!! I still have all the transcripts which indicate the dates and times as well as the conversations to back up my assertions, and my bank records showing when and how much they billed me!!! This is not a hoax!!! Feel free to contact me, any time!!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

I ordered from these people 3 different times but never received 1 single item. Seemed every item that I ordered was always out of stock yet I was able to order and pay for them. Customer service rude!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

I ordered 4 Heel Tastics from this website because it's the only one where I could find the original without CBD. Placed the order, they immediately charged me. Two weeks later...nothing. No tracking #, nothing. I sent a chat after hours and received an answer via e-mail that they would cancel the order. Haven't received a credit yet but will keep my eye on it and file a dispute if necessary. Had I not contacted them I feel like they would not have addressed the unfilled order and left the charge on my card. Never again!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

I ordered a magnifying light stand for my Mom. She decided she did not want it so I contacted the company for their return policy. I was told they did not except returns for customer change of mind. There was no phone support for this company only e-mail. I will not be ordering any more products from this company and will not recommend this company or its products to any one else also.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

This company is totally unreliable! DO NOT BUY from them. I ordered the Arctic Air on July 29th. Said delivery would be 3 to 8 business days. It's now August 21st (3-weeks later). Still no delivery (sound familiar?). Used the chat feature twice and both times was told they were out of stock and would be getting it in the next week. The next week came and went and never received anything. They have no problem though charging your credit card immediately when you place the order. Their customer service is lacking (poor communication). Never sent an e-mail regarding item being back ordered. Wish I would have read these reviews before ordering. Finally threatened to file a complaint on social media and they cancelled my order and said they would be issuing me a refund.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

This is a fraudulent company. DO NOT BUY from them. I ordered the Arctic Air on July 30th. Said delivery would be 3 to 8 business days. It's now August 21st (3-weeks later). Still no delivery. Used the chat feature and got no response.

Original review: June 30, 2020

I ordered a Turbo Pump in May for Father’s Day with 4 other items. Never showed up, when asked for timeframe for shipping, my order was cancelled. No answer to emails. Money returned. Only good thing.

Original review: June 18, 2020

I ordered a click belt, and 2 pair of sunglasses. My order totaled $40 bucks. I never received any products! The phone number just rings and rings! The address is a UPS store! The emails go unanswered! This company is a total rip off! I was robbed! Not happy!

AsSeenOnTV.com Company Information