Fairport, NY

1.1/5 (81 ratings)

About AsSeenOnTV.com

AsSeenOnTV.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AsSeenOnTV.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about AsSeenOnTV.com?

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

I ordered a set of Headphones from them on Nov 22. They took my money, and gave me a Order number, when I went to their website it wouldn't even put the order number in. I tried calling and e-mailing, nothing!! They need to be shut down!!

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

I ordered earbuds for husband's birthday. Paid extra for 2 day shipping ordered on 28th so they would be here by November 2nd. Nothing has come of course. No answer nothing but took money out of my account. I gonna post it on FB and everywhere. If they don't refund my money and then hopefully no one else will order from them again. Cause of this many people have same problem. BBB should do something about them.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

Placed an order. Order supposedly got canceled due to lack of product promised refund and I am still waiting 1.5 months later. Incredible how these companies still have access to sell online when they are just a scam.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2021

I ordered the pillows on the 5th of this month. I have tried calling to get through to a real human customer service representative. I can never ever get to a real human being! Are they legit? They have their products in Walmart! I am so disappointed to have my hard earned money which I feel by now was stolen!!!! They will neeever eeever fool me again!!!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2021

I ordered the Aqua shower head on Sept 19th. They contacted me twice. The last time was on Oct 4th saying that would refund my card. Haven't seen anything yet. Tried calling. Goes something saying all agents are busy, tried email. Nothing. These guys are crooks. They steal your money. Wish there is something that could be done. They need shut down. Never order from them again.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2021

I placed an order with the As See on TV Warehouse website back on Dec. 17, 2020. I order the Genie Bra and Camie Shaper after seeing the tv ad running a sale on these products. They quickly took my money and after waiting 7 weeks my order is still in the "processing" stage. I contacted the company, but did not receive an response from them. I sent them another email today asking for a refund, but after reading all the other reviews, I doubt if they will give me my money back. I wished I had read the reviews first, then I would not be going thru this now. I %100 agree with all of the other reviewers that this company is a SCAM!!! They need to be shut down permanently.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

I placed an order on 11/20/2020 for sunglasses. The cost was $28.40, which was taken out of my account on 11/22/2020. On 1/02/2021, I received an e-mail that my order had been cancelled and would receive a refund in the next 5-7 days. I'm still waiting on my refund. Do not order from this website. It's a ripoff.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

On 12/9/2020, I ordered a Unicorn Pillow/Sleeping bag for my granddaughter from AsSeenOnTVPros.com and specified that the sale was contingent upon it arriving no later than 12/20/2020, and paid extra for expedited shipping, my payment was accepted then, no delivery, no phone contact, contacted customer service by online chat was told it was "OUT OF STOCK" and was assured it would arrive by 12/23/2020, IT DID NOT ARRIVE, contacted chat again and was told the order would be cancelled and refunded, 12/30/2020, NO REFUND, contacted chat again, was emailed reply that there was a problem with the refund and it would be mailed to me, 1/10/2021, NO REFUND, tried chat, not available, left message, no reply as yet.

It's now 1/12/2021 and have not received my refund yet and have had no reply, DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE, THEY ARE NOT RELIABLE AT ALL, tomorrow I intend to contact the BBB if I don't get a reply!!! I still have all the transcripts which indicate the dates and times as well as the conversations to back up my assertions, and my bank records showing when and how much they billed me!!! This is not a hoax!!! Feel free to contact me, any time!!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

I ordered from these people 3 different times but never received 1 single item. Seemed every item that I ordered was always out of stock yet I was able to order and pay for them. Customer service rude!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2020

I ordered 4 Heel Tastics from this website because it's the only one where I could find the original without CBD. Placed the order, they immediately charged me. Two weeks later...nothing. No tracking #, nothing. I sent a chat after hours and received an answer via e-mail that they would cancel the order. Haven't received a credit yet but will keep my eye on it and file a dispute if necessary. Had I not contacted them I feel like they would not have addressed the unfilled order and left the charge on my card. Never again!

AsSeenOnTV.com Company Information