About De Beers Forevermark
- Ethically sourced diamonds
- Available both in store and online
- Free overnight priority shipping
- Expensive products
- Not graded by third party
De Beers Forevermark is a diamond company from De Beers Group. It offers rare, ethical diamonds both in store and online. The prices are steep, and it uses an internal grading system. Online orders get free overnight shipping.
What is De Beers Forevermark?
De Beers Forevermark is a diamond company that was founded as a De Beers Group subsidiary in 2008. The company promises customers rare and beautiful diamonds that are ethically sourced and conflict-free. The company uses a standard measuring system known as the four C's to determine a diamond’s grade. These four factors are:
- Carat weight
Judging by these factors, De Beers Forevermark determines what diamonds are of high enough quality to be used in jewelry. The company claims that less than 1% of the world’s diamonds qualify to be a De Beers Forevermark diamond. The caveat is that Forevermark uses an internal grading system developed by De Beers instead of an external grading body like the GIA.
That said, diamonds do come with a grading certificate with more in-depth information on the diamond’s characteristics. So buyers who want to be sure of the quality can do some research to ensure they’re purchasing genuinely high-quality products.
De Beers Forevermark also adds an inscription with an icon and unique identification number to diamonds above 0.1 carats. The company calls this a symbol of its promise for beautiful, rare and ethical diamonds.
De Beers Forevermark jewelry
De Beers Forevermark offers a large collection of jewelry pieces. Products available include:
- Men’s diamond jewelry
The company offers a vast array of engagement and other romantic jewelry, particularly rings. You can find:
- Engagement rings
- Anniversary rings
- Bridal jewelry
- Men’s and women’s wedding bands
There are also romantic and wedding collections, such as the Forever Engagement & Commitment collection and the Forevermark x Micaela Bridal Collection. Other Forevermark collections include:
- Forevermark Tribute Collection
- Forevermark Avaanti Collection
- Center of My Universe Collection
- Forevermark Icon Collection
De Beers Forevermark price
De Beers Forevermark prices vary depending on a number of factors. These include the type of jewelry, quality of the diamond, setting, type of metal and more. There are very few pieces on the Forevermark website that cost under $1,000; most of the jewelry pieces cost multiple thousands of dollars, and some are listed at $12,000 or higher.
De Beers Forevermark FAQ
- Are De Beers Forevermark diamonds certified?
- Yes, most De Beers Forevermark diamonds are certified. Diamonds over 0.1 carats come with an inscribed icon and identification number.
- Can I register my De Beers Forevermark diamond?
- Yes, you can register your De Beers Forevermark diamond on the company’s website by entering your diamond’s identification number.
- What does the De Beers Forevermark inscription mean?
- De Beers Forevermark’s inscription is the symbol of a promise. The company promises that each diamond is responsibly sourced, rare and beautiful.
- Where are De Beers Forevermark diamonds sold?
- De Beers Forevermark has authorized jewelers across the country. There is a store locator on the company’s website to help you find the jeweler nearest you. You can also shop online.
- Where is De Beers Forevermark located?
- De Beers Forevermark is available at authorized jewelers across the world, including North America, Europe and Asia. The company’s headquarters is in London.
Are Forevermark diamonds worth it?
De Beers Forevermark is a subsidiary of a well-known diamond brand, so the name is trustworthy. The company promises gorgeous, high-quality, rare products that are ethically sourced. When choosing a diamond, you may be paying for the name as well as the gem itself — if it fits your budget, De Beers Forevermark is a good option.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
De Beers Forevermark Company Information
- Company Name:
- De Beers Forevermark
- Company Type:
- Formerly Named:
- United States