Forevermark is a subsidiary of De Beers Group, a leading diamond company. The company offers high-quality, ethically sourced diamonds. Forevermark claims that it offers rare diamonds and that less than 1% of the world’s diamond supply meets the criteria to become a Forevermark diamond. De Beers uses an in-house grading scale instead of external experts. Diamonds above 0.5 carats come with a grading report and can be registered on the company’s website.
- Ethically sourced diamonds
- Available both in store and online
- Free overnight priority shipping
- Expensive products
- Not graded by third party
Forevermark is a diamond company from De Beers Group. It offers rare, ethical diamonds both in store and online. The prices are steep, and it uses an internal grading system. Online orders get free overnight shipping.
What is Forevermark?
Forevermark is a diamond company that was founded as a De Beers Group subsidiary in 2008. The company promises customers rare and beautiful diamonds that are ethically sourced and conflict-free. The company uses a standard measuring system known as the four C's to determine a diamond’s grade. These four factors are:
- Carat weight
Judging by these factors, Forevermark determines what diamonds are of high enough quality to be used in jewelry. The company claims that less than 1% of the world’s diamonds qualify to be a Forevermark diamond. The caveat is that Forevermark uses an internal grading system developed by De Beers instead of an external grading body like the GIA.
That said, diamonds do come with a grading certificate with more in-depth information on the diamond’s characteristics. So buyers who want to be sure of the quality can do some research to ensure they’re purchasing genuinely high-quality products.
Forevermark also adds an inscription with a Forevermark icon and unique identification number to diamonds above 0.1 carats. The company calls this a symbol of its promise for beautiful, rare and ethical diamonds.
Forevermark offers a large collection of jewelry pieces. Products available include:
- Men’s diamond jewelry
The company offers a vast array of engagement and other romantic jewelry, particularly rings. You can find:
- Engagement rings
- Anniversary rings
- Bridal jewelry
- Men’s and women’s wedding bands
There are also romantic and wedding collections, such as the Forever Engagement & Commitment collection and the Forevermark x Micaela Bridal Collection. Other Forevermark collections include:
- Forevermark Tribute Collection
- Forevermark Avaanti Collection
- Center of My Universe Collection
- Forevermark Icon Collection
Forevermark prices vary depending on a number of factors. These include the type of jewelry, quality of the diamond, setting, type of metal and more. There are very few pieces on the Forevermark website that cost under $1,000; most of the jewelry pieces cost multiple thousands of dollars, and some are listed at $12,000 or higher.
- Are Forevermark diamonds certified?
- Yes, Forevermark most diamonds are certified. Diamonds over 0.1 carats come with an inscribed icon and identification number.
- Can I register my Forevermark diamond?
- Yes, you can register your Forevermark diamond on the company’s website by entering your diamond’s identification number.
- What does the Forevermark inscription mean?
- Forevermark’s inscription is the symbol of a promise. The company promises that each diamond is responsibly sourced, rare and beautiful.
- Where are Forevermark diamonds sold?
- Forevermark has authorized jewelers across the country. There is a store locator on the company’s website to help you find the jeweler nearest you. You can also shop online.
- Where is Forevermark located?
- Forevermark is available at authorized jewelers across the world, including North America, Europe and Asia. The company’s headquarters is in London.
Are Forevermark diamonds worth it?
Forevermark is a subsidiary of a well-known diamond brand, so the name is trustworthy. The company promises gorgeous, high-quality, rare products that are ethically sourced. When choosing a diamond, you may be paying for the name as well as the gem itself — if it fits your budget, Forevermark is a good option.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Forevermark Company Information
- Company Name:
- De Beers Forevermark
- Company Type:
- Formerly Named:
- United States