3.1/5 (1021 ratings)

About Finish Line

Finish Line Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Finish Line?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Finish Line?

Original review: April 18, 2022

I ordered myself and my daughter zipper hoodies. She got hers several days before mine. It was nice. When I received mine it still had the security device on it. I hesitantly sent it back, I wanted to see if a Finishline 100 miles away would be able to take it off. Instead I sent it back. They canceled my order. Kept my hoodie and my money. I wrote back twice asking for my money back. Communicated with 3 different ladies. The last one assured me my money was put back but might take 3-5 days, it's been a week. And just about a month total that I haven't received my refund. I don't know why they just couldn't take off the device and send me back my hoodie.

Original review: March 20, 2022

Don't want to give 1 star. Worst experience I have ever had. They lost a customer. Took my money. Customer service unprofessional and very rude. Asked for manager was hung up on. I ordered $40 pair of Adidas leggings instead was shipped a $5 hat. Was told to send hat back which I did and they never sent my leggings. When I tried customer service 7 times I may add they said they did not get the $5 hat so they won't send me my $40 leggings...

This was in December. I have no refund of my money. I have no black Adidas leggings and I have no stupid $5 hat. It's sad since I'm a shopper they would rather lose the business than to have made it right... Don't waste your time or money here. In addition other stuff I ordered for Christmas gifts came wrong colors. So they do not have proper product checks before shipping. They are just placing various items out. Not the correct items...

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2022

I will never buy from Finish Line again! I purchased $200 shoes, they sent me a clearance shoe! Called customer service. Spoke with 7 different people, 2 reps hung up! Then said once I send the $30 pair of shoes back they will send me my shoe only to find out, my size is now gone! Finish Line sucks! Will never purchase from them again! They need better help in the warehouse and customer service center! TRASH!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2021

I placed an order for 3 pair of shoes. When I received my order, one of the pair of slides were two different sizes. Okay, no big deal. However, I'm a tad annoyed due to there not being a UPS nor a Finish Line store near me. I process the return for the correct pair, and when the replacement comes it's another pair of the shoes I already have. So even though I returned the shoes, they still managed to send out a totally different pair of shoes. It's crazy that such a large, reputable company would make simple logistic mistakes like that TWICE. Don't y'all have a Quality Control department? This is basic Introduction to Operations Management 101, not that hard. I will not be ordering from them again.

Original review: June 18, 2021

I purchased a pair of sneakers for Father’s Day the week before Father’s Day. Everything was delivered in the order, as I had paid for expedited shipping except for the sneakers, the big ticket item. On the day that they were supposed to arrive, I called Finishline to see where my order was because it was still saying processing, and I had paid for expedited shipping. I was then told that my order was canceled three days prior. I was never notified, I was never refunded, nor was I even given the inclination that this order would not arrive. Now here it is the Friday before Father’s Day, and I am without a gift to give my husband from his children. I am extremely pissed and feel like Finishline and other large companies like this one gets away with taking advantage of their customers, through poor customer service, through poor practices, and a blatant disregard for their customers’ money and time.

I know that this complaint will probably go nowhere, because most of the time that is happens. However, if I can prevent just ONE person from shopping here, and they tell another... then I have done my job. Finish line YOU SUCK! And no, you will not feel the effects of just one customer who doesn’t shop with you, but always remember it just takes 1 person to share with another, who shares with another, who shares with another. Eventually, this trash ** company will be out of business. And I’m starting with blasting you on EVERY social media platform I can.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

Horrible experience. I will never order from your store again. How can you have a product saying its available and after the customer orders it and wait over 2 weeks and have to call in to be told the product is not available? Horrible service and lies about your products you have.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2020

I purchased a PAIR of sneakers as a gift. I received ONE shoe in the box via mail. I spoke to customer service 7x. NO HELP, NO SUPERVISOR NOTHING. NO ACCOMMODATIONS but more inconveniences. I Returned my ONE sneaker I was promised the PAIR I originally ordered would be coming in before Christmas by 5 representatives. I woke up this morning received an email that my replacement order was cancelled. We are three days shy from Christmas and now my order was cancelled because they ran out of the product I originally ordered to begin with.

FINISH LINE you dropped the ball on this one. Now I have to wait 3-5 days for a refund? I have to purchase another pair of sneakers without the deal I originally received (Cyber Monday). I received a lousy email telling me my order was cancelled and with no explanation. I received the runaround for days about my purchase. So you shipped ONE sneaker out, gave me the run around for days after the fact I returned your ONE sneaker to cancel my order instead of sending my original purchase.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2020

I order shoes a week ago. Still have not received them. Paid the extra for 2 days, called the company and they get rude, hang up on you and can’t answer none of my questions and say they don’t have no number for the corporate or anything, I will never in my life order for this company and still have not seen my money 400$ put back in my account.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

I purchased Nike air max $120 shoe and I received shoes dirty on the soles and no tissue inside shoes even indicating they were new. I'm so disappointed in this. Will not be ordering again from this company. Needless to say the box was torn also.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2020

Sales associate was very rude and confrontational for no apparent reason. I will never as long as I have breath shop in the Willowbrook mall location in Houston. Total disgrace when your entire job is customer service.

Finish Line Company Information