1.13/5
  • 1 star
Based on 182 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 25, 2017

186 Finish Line Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

Bought shoe online. 2 hours later got an email say my order been cancel, call customer service no one can explain why the order been cancel. Telling me I should use a different card but they charged my original card refunded the money back onto the card all within 2 hrs... All they had to say, "We don't have the shoe in stock. Sorry for the inconvenience." Had me on hold for like 45 mins waiting to speak to a supervisor which I got fed up and just hang up.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I ordered a pair of Nikes. They didn't have it. This cost a good bit of money. I am disabled. How to get them through the mail? They had to order them online through the mail. I was driven up there. I have both my parents are sick. I have no way to get back up there so I get the wrong size in the mail so I need another ride too. Finish Line will not send me the correct size. They say I have to go to the store which the closest one is the outlet which is 40 + 45 minutes each way from here. I have to get driven because I cannot drive that far being disabled on my own which is pretty hard to do and they didn't care I'm going to the store to have him order another one online for me. It's the most ridiculous thing with no store in the Atlanta area has the shoe.

I ask for a manager or you know somebody supervisor. She got on the phone. She didn't care. She didn't care a bit and care that I was just able to take care. She was sending me to a store to not get the shoe but you actually have them get on their computer and order another pair through them again when all I should be able to do is send it back to them and get the other one through the mail which makes absolutely no sense. It's a dumbass thing I've ever seen in my life and to make somebody who can't get a ride up there and can't drive herself up there have to do that and wait God-knows-how-long to even get up there. I'm going to lose my money probably because I won't be to get up there in time. It's a lot of money to me and I don't hate this person for doing this to me. I really do because they screwed up.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

Nike Basketball Shoes - I ordered basketball shoes online. When I received them, there was one size 10 shoe and one size 11 shoe and both shoes were for the left foot. Customer service required me to jump through their hoops, making their mistake my problem to fix. They did not seem to care about the inconvenience, nor did they apologize for their error. The customer service representative actually asked if I would like to return the shoes! Very little concern for customer satisfaction or maintaining a good company image.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

Bought a pair of Jordan Prime trainers online and when I received the shoes, I was sent a used pair. The customer service is replacing them, but I'm really angry they would even do this in the first place. These were black on the bottom and they clearly had been worn for quite some time.

Original review: July 27, 2017

Returned a Xmas gift and was given a store credit card. During the next holidays went online to buy a gift and entered in my card info and the amount was $43.00 less than it should have been. Contacted FL told them my problem, they said possibly my card had been hacked since there was no sign that I had used it. I was told they would issue me a new card with the $55.00 back on it. Waited for 6 weeks nothing, called back, told once again they were sorry and would get one right out to me. Again waited and nothing, once again called and once again was told they would send another one. After many calls to different departments, transfers and being lied to numerous times, I still have not received my replacement card. I will not return to this crooked company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Finish Line?

Original review: July 27, 2017

Visit on 7/26/17 - Memorial City location: Cailey went above and beyond assisting us on yesterday afternoon! Great experience! Thank you for the great customer service and knowledge on the tennis we were looking at. Excellent experience!

Original review: July 24, 2017

I went online to place an order which included sale price, online discount and member's coupon. FinishLine.com website malfunctioned: it would not accept my shipping address into my "FinishLine.com login account." I attempted this 5 times. Then I emailed the company. Received a return email from their representative Vanessa: yes the website has problems but this will be resolved in 24 hours. I phoned the company. Gave them correct address for shipping and billing and asked them to put it into system. Two days later, I tried again to place an order online. Same problem. The website never even allowed me to complete billing address which followed the shipping address webpage. Then I called FinishLine.com to place the order. It was pl

Within an hour I received 3 (three) further emails. The first two emails each contained a $20 coupon. These were followed by a third email that stated:

"Hi S, Sorry for the bummer news, but your order was canceled. Your card has either not been charged, or will be refunded within the next 7 business days. We're here to help. Hit up Customer Care if you have any questions. Refund Details: We will be giving you the full refund back on your card ending in **. Please allow up to 7 business days for processing."

I phoned the company. I requested a supervisor and spoke with a supervisor "Ms. **." She said the problem could not be resolved. She said there was a problem with my billing address. She refused to accept that my billing address was correct both with Finish Line and with my bank, nor could she speak with any department to correct this issue. She said I should call my bank and get her on the line. I called my bank. Then she said, that's not necessary. She said, "the only way to resolve this situation, is to now make the purchase in a store." I then went online to see if anyone else had such a poor experience with this company. I found an almost identical complaint on this Consumer Affairs website from "Jose of Somerset, NJ" dated June 7, 2017.

It appears that this company may be operating a scam. It offers remarkable sales, discounts, and coupons, takes names, addresses, personal information, credit card information, places orders, charges credit cards, but the orders are not real. Then it holds the money for 7 days, and tells the customer words to the effect of: "You cannot place this canceled order but we have your money. You must go to a store to get the product." Nor can Finish Line correct the malfunctioning problems within its own departments. All this while holding on the customers' personal and banking and credit card information, and money.

I hope the Department of Consumer Affairs will make a diligent inquiry into the FinishLine's omissions, negligence, and complete lack of integrity.

Original review: June 12, 2017

We were in Wichita, KS on 6/3/17 and my son forgot his basketball shoes so we went to Finish Line and he bought a pair. He found out someone else on the team already had those shoes so immediately took them back. They were purchased with my debit card. I didn't go back with him when he returned them but they told him they would credit it back to our card. After waiting for days, the refund didn't show up. I called the store and they said to give it a couple more days. After a week it still didn't show up so I called and talked to the Manager again. They advised "Antoine" paid the boys back with cash of $129. Then I noticed that's what they put on the receipt. We didn't receive any cash. I told them I'd like surveillance footage. They advised their cameras weren't working. How convenient!!!! This is a total scam! We were told it's our word against theirs. And they advised my son was lying. I'm so upset! Has anyone else had this problem with the Wichita Store?

Original review: June 7, 2017

Tried ordering online three items after several attempts with my bank card, credit card, another credit card and nothing. Called 1800 number to order through phone. Was told I couldn't. That I had to go to store and order so that it can be delivered to my house. Tried another method. Used my girlfriend name and info and credit card to be shipped to my house. Everything went through. She got confirmation email with order number and everything so I was happy thing. I'm getting my kicks in like a few days. A week passed no kicks, no email on order or nothing. I call 1800 number again. Was told order couldn't be processed since it was going be shipped to another address from billing on card. So I ask why no email or phone call and was told that system supposedly automatically picks that up and cancels orders whatever BS that was.

Ordered again. Same card. Everything to be shipped to her same address as on card. Another 5 days and nothing so I called those ** cause by this point I was already so mad. Same BS that card was blocked since ordered was already tried and was cancelled by system. So now only way was to go to store. I got to Menlo Park Mall where their employees especially the manager is a piece of ** since I explained all I had been through and that I still after all I went through went to FINISH LINE to spend my hard earned money and no help or discount. Nothing. I don't like to curse but ** FINISH LINE. They will never get my money again. There should be a rating for negative stars. I gave a star just to post my review. ** them.

Original review: May 16, 2017

I went to purchase a pair of Jordans' sneakers for my 17 year old son at the Finish Line store at the Livingston in April of 2017. He picked out the pair he thought fit. We received no help from their staff at the store, and we went home. Paid over 130 dollars for the kicks. He wore them for about 10 minutes and found out that they do not fit him properly. They rubbed his Achilles tendon and were too heavy.

I went and took them back to the store at the Livingston mall on the first Sunday morning of May 2017. I went into the store and two young men were working. I asked for a manager and the taller young man said, with a major attitude, "why." I explained the situation. He said he could not take them back. I asked "why?" He said they were worn. I said, fine, then just give me a store credit and I will bring my son in to purchase a new pair. He said "NO". "Why" I asked? He said they would not take back worn shoes. I said, "but they don't fit him". He repeated he would only exchange them for the exact same pair, and would not do anything else.

The conversation got heated at this point as I tried to explain that that was the stupidest policy I have ever heard of, and I would like to speak with someone else. He said he was the manager and to get the ** out of his store before he kicked my **. I then got my dander up and explained to him that it was not "his" store and I wanted to speak to someone else. He said he would call security if I did not get the ** out of his store. I told him to call security and for that matter call the police.

At that point I turned to leave, with my blood boiling, and as I turned he said "get your punk ass out of my store you **". I turned around and asked him what did he say, and he said he "would kick my ass" if I didn't leave. He said something else that I did not fully hear so I approached him and said "what did you say?" At that time he repeated that he would beat me and kick my ass. As I have a heart condition and I wear a defibrillator, this kind of activity did get my blood pressure to race and set off the device in my chest.

As I fell to the ground from the shock of the device, the other young man came over and asked if I was all right. I heard the person who was violent towards me say "he is faking it, let him die on the floor". He repeated that statement several times as I lay on the floor trying to stabilize my heart. The other employee came over and asked if I was ok. I said I was not, and asked to call 911. The problem employee kept repeating "let him die", and "don't help him". The second young man did call 911 and both the police and paramedics arrived to help me.

After my recovery, as I spent the day in the hospital, I called the customer service number of Finish Line. I wanted to file a complaint about the employee. The police officer told me I could file criminal charges against him, but I chose not to. I spoke to a young woman who told me that the regional manager would call me to speak to me in 24 to 48 hours after my call. No return call from the regional manager. I called and again, got a different young lady, and she told me the same thing. Regional would call me in 24 to 48 hours. No call.

Went to the Willowbrook mall store in Wayne NJ and asked for the number of the regional manager and was told the same thing. After 5 different attempts to speak with management I finally gave up. This organization is the worst run company I have ever seen. They do not care for any of their customers. I could have died on that floor and all they could say is "let him die there." I will never purchase anything from this company again.

Original review: May 9, 2017

My daughter saved up $150.00 to buy a pair of shoes here. After 2 months the sole began to fall off. We took them back in and the manager turned us away. Truly disappointed daughter and father. I would suggest Scheels or Foot Locker where they return no questions asked. They don't stand behind what they sell.

Original review: May 8, 2017

Bought a pair of AJ3. Noticed that shoe was worn and defective so sent it back for replacement. When the replacement arrived the 2nd shoes was defective so went to the mall and tried to get a replacement. My 2nd replacement arrived then noticed that it was the same shoes that I originally got from the purchase. At this point I was get very annoyed. Told the online customer support to pickup the delivery for return and send me another replacement. 3rd replacement arrived today the 5/8. Noticed that the shoe was worn. WTF??? How the hell do finish line maintain their inventory? This is very upsetting. I had to file a dispute to PayPal to get this matter resolved. This has to be the worst experience I've had ordering online. The worst online store ever!

Original review: April 26, 2017

My 12 year old son saved his Bday money to buy a pair of Jordan Jumpman Pro. After searching the nearby stores we could not find his size 6 1/2 so we started searching online and seen Finish Line was advertising free shipping on $99.00 or more on a purchase. We looked and seen they had his size so we went ahead and purchased (and was not free shipping, $110.00 pair of shoes were actually $117.00) on 3/26/2017. It gave us a order number (**) and a shipping number (**) said it would be here 3-5 business days. 7 days go by, I ask my son "Hey, did you get your shoes yet?" He says "No" so I look at the confirmation email and have to call Customer service (Samantha **) to get a UPS tracking number (**) so of course I track it. It says "null". I'm puzzled so I have my husband call customer service (Nadine) to find out why it says "null". Customer Sevice tells us "It's still processing". Ok why is it still processing?

After sitting on hold and speaking with customer service it's now over an hour and they tell us "The shoe is no longer in the store." That I would need to sit on hold and let her find another pair in his size to be shipped to be via UPS and she would 2 day air it to me. Ok. I sit on hold for maybe another hour waiting for her to accomplish this. She reassures me we will have the shoes in 2 days. I said "Ok." Another 5 days go by and still no shoes. So we call customer service AGAIN and go thru the whole damn thing AGAIN waiting on hold to find out "the shoe is just sitting in the store", "has not been shipped yet" at this point my husband is frustrated (and he's the calm one) gets a "manager" on the phone to next day air my son shoes.

Here it is now 4/25 my husband gets a message from Finish Line (which I have screen shots of and original in my husband phone) stating how sorry they are and they no longer have the shoe anywhere in the USA! And offering a $20.00 gift card for the inconvenience. By this time I am so offended and frustrated I call customer service and let them know what ** they are and will never do business with them again EVER in life and want my refund ASAP! And DO NOT want a damn thing from them BUT my refund! Do you know what the nerve of Badge ID# ** (cause she didn't want to give me her name) told me? "I would have to wait until these non-existent shoes are put on a non-existent shelf before they can issue a refund" I absolutely lost it, refund will be back on my credit card in 3-5 days.

So pissed, so disappointed! I will let everyone I know NEVER to shop at Finish Line! I would rather take my kids to Walmart before I purchase anything with Finish Line! (And I have 7 teenagers with my husband who love Jordans)

Original review: April 26, 2017

I went in the store(Finishline: Fairoaks Mall), apologize and told them that I will be quick. Right away the manager, who calls himself Harry or Harold, told me I have 2 minutes. Brandon, an associate was extremely helpful. They didn't have my size and while Brandon was explain to me that he can order me the correct shoes, the manager intervened and said why do you care if he will order it for you, he's not getting the commission. That's when the manager walked to the front of the store and told me to get out. I have NEVER been so humiliated in my life and this was my first time at the store. Is this the way customers are treated at your store. I know that word of mouth brings in revenue but after this incident I will make sure that all of Northern VA is aware of this situation. That manager should be fired. I'm considering getting Fox 5 News involved of this incident. That's how bad this experience was.

Original review: April 18, 2017

Bought a pair of Huaraches. Paid and ordered at Finish Line store# 2014 at Jersey Gardens. Order to arrive 3-5 Business days never came. Call 1-888-777-3949. Gave me the run around. It's 5-8 Business days. Well my package never arrived. Upon inquiring about it. Simply said I'll get a check. Still waiting. Next store purchase to get 20% off at Willowbrook never happened. Didn't honor their policy. Fast to receive money but no honoring the customer.

Original review: March 20, 2017

I ordered a pair of Jordan Retro 6 online for in-store pick up at FRANKLIN PARK MALL. I received the email stating the shoes were ready for pick up. I went to the store the next day and the employees had me waiting for at least an hour to tell me they cannot find my shoes. That one of the employees at the store resold them. After waiting for over an hour a young lady came in the store and returned the exact shoe and size that I ordered. They would not give me the shoes and had me re-purchase them again at 150$. I have been waiting for my money to be returned to my account for 72 hours. I'm very PISSED.

Original review: March 7, 2017

Tried to purchase a large amount e-gift card on the actual birthday for my child to no avail. The online transaction took all my information, gave a confirmation #, AND processed my credit card. Within 1/2 hour I received an email stating my order was canceled. THIS OCCURRED 5 TIMES. I called and the rep said my credit card will be charged & will not be reversed until 3 business days! When I asked if I could purchase an e-card over the phone, rep said "they don't accept credit cards over the phone". I was given a # to call & after calling it, the person explained he too is having difficulty w/ FINISH LINE & they keep giving out his number!!! I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY WILL NEVER GET A CHANCE TO RUIN ANOTHER BDAY GIFT FOR ME.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

So I went to the store on Sunday February 12th to purchase shoes for my kids and had a coupon that expired on February 13th. Well the store manager at the Lakeside mall Finish Line in Sterling Heights Michigan I believe his name was Tay. Told me that my coupon was expired. I looked at the coupon and stated, "No it says that it expires on the on the 13th." He replied, "I don't care what the coupon states I'm not honoring it." So I left and called customer service. Made a complaint and was told someone will contact me. Well I'm still waiting. I ordered shoes and they sent one shoe in the box. I called customer service and still no one can help me. I will never in my life shop at Finish Line or any stores associated!!! I feel I should get something for all my trouble. My son needed his shoes for class pictures. He's a senior and I lost money cause I had to reschedule his appointment.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

I order Nike shoes online on 2/5/17. Finish Line cancel my order without notifying me. Waiting for 3 weeks. The customer service couldn't give me explanation why? My order was cancel and tell me they're going to send me a check thru the mail. Today is 2/13/17 I still have not received my refund back... Worst company ever. Poor customer service. I been a customer for 7yrs. They just lost a great customer. I will won't spend one cent ever again with Finish Line.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2017

The company is nearly a scam website. I ordered a product and they completely ignored it. Didn't ship the item, didn't cancel the order, but charged my card. I had to personally contact them and no one could give me a good explanation. They make up stuff as they go.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

Purchase. Gift card for my husband for Christmas. He tried to use it today. The card had a zero balance. How can a card be used with the Pinot. How can you purchase in the store without a physical card?

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

I've never had problems with Finish Line until today. I purchased the Curry 2.5's and I received worn shoes. I called the 1-888 customer service number to speak to someone. I didn't want any problems just please help me fix this situation. The customer service woman told me the only thing I could do was return the shoes and they could not be worn. I said, "You just told me to return the shoes and they can't be worn but they have been worn but not by me!" It had even been 15 minutes since I received the shoes and they already looked worn. So then I called the nearest location. Of which all the Finish Lines are a distance from me. That's why I order online in the first place. The rep from the store told me that it would depend on who's working when I try to return them. He said they do not take back worn shoes. He told me this after I explained the entire situation even my frustrations with the customer service rep.

I am beyond frustrated. I am being told I can't return worn shoes that I haven't even tried on. Who wants to wear someone else's shoes? And these aren't cheap. To top it off the lady that I talked to from customer service actually laughed when I stated that she just told me that I couldn't return worn shoes. There's nothing funny about this. I want to take the shoes back but it's so far away I'll be even more frustrated if I get there and they tell me I can't return them. I don't know what to do.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2016

Basically I went to Tanger Outlet in Deer Park, NY to look for boots and I saw something that I liked but the only thing was that they didn't have my size. So the salesperson who assisted me told me that I can ordered it online and have it shipped to the store but apparently that is what I told the salesperson and he insisted that I go to the cashier and they would assist me on ordering the item. So when I got to the cashier I told her what I needed. She checked out several locations and made me choose which is location is convenient for me. I chose Green Acres Mall which is close to my house. So after the transaction was made which I paid cash on the merchandise I called the location where I will pick up my merchandise and confirm to see if they receive the order and the gentleman that I spoke with told me that he see the transaction coming in and it will take about 3 hours for processing.

I told the gentleman that I won't be able to pick it up tonight but I can pick it up tomorrow. He said that's fine. Minutes later I got an email stating that my order was cancelled. So I read the emails but it didn't give any reasons why my order was cancelled. So I called customer service and told him about the situation and the gentleman that I spoke with keeps on insisting that I cancel my order. I kept on telling the guy that I do not want to cancel my order. Basically this guy didn't want to assist me on this matter. This guy that I was speaking to got me so frustrated and aggravated and I had a restless night thinking about this situation that happen. So I asked the guy that I want to speak with the manager and before I got to speak with a manager it took over 30 minutes to get the manager on the phone.

I believe the guy I spoke was from overseas and the call was transferred to Indianapolis where I spoke to a person named Karida whose was the Head of the leadership team which she mentioned to me. So it came to a point that she saw some locations nearby my area and gave me an option to where they have stock of this merchandise. So they gave me options to choose from and told me that they will contact me today for confirmation. So as of today no one has reached me for confirmation about my merchandise. So I called back Corporate Office to reconfirm my status and the customer service that I spoke with couldn't assist me in any way so I asked to be transferred to corporate office. They said that they couldn't do that so hung up on me twice. So I got so frustrated again and spoke with them and I told them "you need to transfer me over to corporate with no question asked."

So they transferred me to corporate and I spoke to someone name Janelle and told her about the situation and she went over and beyond her job to assist me on getting me my merchandise. So she called the location that had the most in stock and she spoke with a manager on location and the manager told her that we have it on stock and I will put it aside for him to be picked up. I just want to say thank you to Janelle who really assisted me with this situation.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2016

I ordered a pair of shoes for my daughter and I paid extra for shipment so that she would get them. After 2 days I haven't gotten a email confirming my order. So I called customer service and was informed that my email wasn't correct. They said that they had a Hotmail email on my account in someone else name. So we tried again but wanted to make sure that the shoes was coming to the right address. So on the third day still no email confirmation. So I called back to check on the status on the shoes and was told that I would get them on the 21 before Christmas by the end of the day. On the 22ND still no shoes. So I called back and was told that the shoes couldn't be found and that there's an investigation on them. So my daughter didn't get her one thing that she really wanted for Christmas. Her Jordan Retro. Very disappointed and I still can't log onto my account.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

I tried EVERYTHING in order to try to get my order to go through and not be canceled. I tried two different cards, two different billing address, called the bank, called the company, and in the end nothing worked. The most frustrating experience in my life. After having gotten off with the bank, making sure nothing was wrong with my card and billing address, I called Finish Line. Instead of honestly helping me like most other companies would do, they moved me to side as if I wasn't worth helping.

Their reasoning for why my order wouldn't go through was because they said the billing address did not match with the card. I know for a fact that to be false because I had just spoken with the bank a few minutes before. Then instead of going through it with me, she told me to go in stores. So I figured fine, I'll try that out. Come to find out that the number given to contact the store isn't even the correct one and the store has been relocated; yet doesn't say where. This experience was a waste of my time. It was my first and last time trying to buy from them. Thanks for the "customer service." I was not impressed at all.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

Wish I read reviews first... I placed an order online for a pair of sneakers for my son on 12/16 /16 for a Men's 11 Nike Free Run Flyknit. I received a Women's 9. I went to the Manchester CT store to see if they could fix the problem but they didn't have any in stock. They were very helpful and said the Holyoke MA store had a pair if I wanted to go up there, which is about an hour away from me. They called and had them hold a pair. I decided not to make the hour trip, since this wasn't my fault, but to call customer service to get a new pair shipped out. I was told by Larry (or Randy, I couldn't hear the name clearly) that they couldn't guarantee it for Christmas.

I asked if they had faster shipping and he said no. I asked if they could have the pair at Holyoke shipped to Manchester and he said they still can't guarantee it for Christmas. (I find this ridiculous since I can drive there in an hour) I asked to speak to a supervisor and he would not let me and kept asking what I wanted. I told him I wanted to get the correct sneakers that I ordered, delivered before Christmas. He said there was no faster shipping and it could not be guaranteed and no one else there would tell me any different. I told him I wanted to speak to a supervisor and he put me back in line to wait for another customer service rep. I called back and spoke to another rep and said that I wanted a label to ship these back and she sent me a return label through email.

I then went online and saw that they have 4 different shipping methods. And 2 of them guarantee delivery by Christmas. I was infuriated that I was lied to originally. I decided to call the store that these were shipped from in Albany NY. The receipt from this store was in the box, but had a different order number and ship to name than mine on it. I spoke to Missy who was very nice and she explained that I received someone else's shoes and she spoke to customer service and called me back. She was very apologetic and let me know she is doing everything she can to get these shipped out and get them to me before Christmas. The store employees are great, however, customer service for Finish Line is horrible. They lie and will not let you speak to a supervisor when you ask them. I will not buy from them again for this reason.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2016

Order a pair of shoes for $202 and received a pair of worn shoes in my box! Yes unbelievable! I've been contacting customer serving only to be disappointed once again. I was told the shoes were Ordered but when I called to get the new order number a new rep. told me that the shoes were sold out and were not being replaced when I was just told the day before that I would receive my order no later than 12/23/16.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2016

I ordered an item that was not available in store from the Mesquite store through the online and the person in the store said it would be delivered to my home. The delivery did not happen. After waiting 2 weeks I call customer service and they state it was returned no such address. WRONG. So the first rep states they will have it resent. No confirmation how long it will take. The 2nd rep Gian states he will call the store and call me back - no call back. The 3rd rep her greeting was "how can I make you first..." but I still got nowhere. My package is in route back to Oklahoma somewhere and until they get it back they can't tell me anything. REALLY...frustrated and I WILL NEVER ORDER OR SHOP HERE AGAIN!!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

I ordered a pair of Ralph Lauren shoes for $24 on December 5th from their website and received a confirmation email that it was placed. These shoes were supposed to be a Christmas gift for a family member so I was hoping they'd arrive around the week of Christmas. On December 14th, I received an email from Finish Line stating that my order has been cancelled and I would be receiving a refund within 7 business days. There was no reason that stated why it had been cancelled, so I called customer service to inquire. The first person I spoke to couldn't find my order after I gave her my order number, but stated that generally orders will get cancelled for security purposes because the billing address + shipping address weren't the same and can't be verified.

I did check my order to make sure the addresses were the same and they were. Because the first phone call wasn't much help, I decided to give them another call the next day. This lady I spoke to was able to find my order and stated that the item was out of stock. However, I checked their website while I was on the phone with her and mentioned that I see the same shoe I initially ordered in stock, but in a different color and price (now $35). I asked if I'd be able to get the same shoe in a different color, but at the same price I paid for ($25). She said no.

It didn't make sense to me that they couldn't fulfill the order again for the same shoe in a different color at the same price. She said it was because the shoe was now a different color. I told her I understood, but looking at the shoe on their website right now, there were a variety of colors for the same shoe all at the same selling price point but now - $35. When I initially placed the order for the shoe I wanted, there were other colors as well that were listed at the same price $25. So, I feel this is a bit unfair on Finish Line's behalf. If the product I wanted became out of stock during the whole process of the order and I opted for a different color with the SAME product, shouldn't I still be able to get it at the price I paid for? I don't think I'll be purchasing from Finish Line anymore.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

I ordered a pair of basketball shoes for my son. The website stated the shoes would arrive no later than 9 days later. I suspected this would be on the extreme end of the date range and placed the order. Seven days later, the UPS label still stated the shoes were processed but not shipped. I called customer service and they said the order somehow got lost and issued a replacement order and they were going to expedite the order. They told me to watch for a confirmation email. Three days later, no confirmation email. Again called customer service. Could hardly understand the rep but I was able to learn what store was suppose to be shipping my shoes. I called that store directly and found they had no order for me. The store manager (Sebastian?) told me he would look into it and call me back. He did call me back and said the shoes would be sent out as soon as he got confirmation from customer service. Never got a call back again.

Three days later I decided to cancel the order (now well over two weeks later). I was told I would have a refund in 3-5 days. They refunded my shipping price. I called customer service again, got the runaround but was told I would have the remainder of my money in 3-5 days, no later than December 6. They again sent a partial refund for the shoes. They deducted $6.99 from my refund. While this is not a large amount of money, I was still upset. I called customer service AGAIN. They apologized and stated I would get the rest of my money, yes you guessed it, in 3-5 days. Haven't seen the rest of my money and not sure I ever will. Ordered the shoes November 9 and here I am one month later, no shoes and still fighting to get all my money back. Do yourself a favor and order or buy shoes elsewhere. Even if you have to pay a little more for them. I expect you will be way ahead in the long run.

Finish Line Company Information