1.73/5
  • 1 star
Based on 31 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Costco Pharmacy

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 2, 2017

766 Costco Pharmacy Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

They changed my ** (generic) again when going to Costco - I questioned this and asked if I could get the same med I got last time. I was not happy about always getting a different version of the med. I am 74 years old and have been an RN for 50 years. I do know a little something about Health Care and Pharmacies. I also questioned the Pharmacist and told him that I did not trust Pharmaceutical Companies. He told me that he didn't have anything to do with Pharmaceutical Companies. I said to him "Isn't this a Pharmacy and aren't you a Pharmacist?" - He then told me that I was not nice to his help and I had one more chance. I told him I had a right to question and this is who I am - A VERY BAD Experience!!!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

For the past ten months, I obtained a prescription for my dog at a monthly cost of $26.79. On November 28, I picked up the same prescription written by the same vet after having to wait for three days while they resupplied. On the first of the three days (Nov. 25), I was told that it would take 30 minutes. After waiting almost two hours, they finally acknowledged that they had it on order and it would be ready on November 27 after 2:00. They should have told me that at the beginning of the long wait. My wife called on Nov. 27 and was told that the morning of the 28th would be the earliest availability. I came on Nov. 28 and had to work through an unfriendly woman at the counter who had me stand around waiting before finally asking me if this was the medicine. It was the same prescription as the previous ten months.

I signed and left because 1) I am a senior citizen who had been standing a while and 2) My dying dog needed the medicine. I should have analyzed the receipt but Costco is aboveboard (?). The price had increased from $26.79 for the preceding ten months to $145.11! I asked for a credit on the Citibank credit card website for the difference but Costco's new credit card provider conveniently lacks an area to explain why I am challenging part of this charge. In the many years as an executive member, I haven't had a bad experience with Costco (e.g., the travel service worked great for a trip to Hawaii) with the exception of the pharmacy. I won't use this pharmacy again and suggest caution when doing so.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I purchased tickets to an event for $400 on costco.com. The funds were immediately taken out of my checking account. About an hour later I got an email saying my transaction was declined, however, $400 was still taken from my account. It was after hours already so I called Costco.com the next day, Friday, and they told me it was a system glitch and the funds will be returned Monday morning. Monday came and no refund. I had to call Costco every day for a week and every day they promised my money would be refunded the next day. Finally I got sick of getting the runaround and stayed on the phone for three hours with Costco until the issue was resolved. All the while the representative is discouraging me from holding on the line and trying to get me to hang up and call back the next day.

I understand stuff happens like computer glitches and system errors but Costco.com should have made more of an effort to resolve the problem and help the customer instead of passing it off to another associate the next day. I guess they were hoping that I would magically forget that there is $400 missing out of my account and stop bothering them.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

One time is enough. I'm on the road for several months and gave an address to the pharmacy for shipping. When I received the email shipping confirmation it showed my home address. Knowing that the online pharmacy is not open on Sunday, I sent an email about the confirmation late Saturday night and waited patiently until 4pm EST for a response, which did not arrive. (Yes, I checked the junk mail folder). I called and was told that a) their system always confirms the address on file rather than where the script is sent, and b) someone allegedly responded to my email. A properly designed system will show the correct shipping address. I don't believe that someone replied to my email when said reply is not in my inbox or junk box. It never happened. This is a level of service unacceptable for something as important as a pharmacy. I hope Amazon jumps into the online pharmacy business so the job is done right.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

The only drawback to using the facility in San Luis Obispo is that I know the new prescription from my physician will not be ready until the next day, no matter what the medicine is. They can beat local prices, even my insurance co pay, by several dollars, so I would rather wait the extra day and drive back for the savings. Especially after being overcharged at CVS triple after breaking my ankle 18 months ago.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Costco Pharmacy?

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

I worked in a pharmacy for many years so I know what great customer service should be like and Costco Pharmacy is a far from quality which is what you should expect from a membership driven company. Every time I got there, I have to tell them how to do their job. My Doctor will send over a prescription electronically right in front of me or I would call in a refill and the Doctor would call it in and the Pharmacy would claim they never received anything or an approval. I would call back again and again and the third time they had it because that was the only time they put me on hold to look.

The most recent is when I had an approval for a medication to be refilled and told them I would pick up next day and when I called the next day to see if it was ready, I was told they were out of stock and my question was why wasn't I told this yesterday or did they not fill it yesterday for me to pick up today and the clerk put me on hold. She came back on and said they had it from a different manufacturer so I said, "Yes, please fill."

This has not only happened with my medications but with my cat's as well. If the prices weren't so good (my insurance doesn't cover everything) then I would go back to Target. They never call you to tell you there is an issue and I have had to call them 3-4 times every single time I have needed a prescription. If I was the Pharmacy Manager I would fire everyone and hire all new people. Only one person who is named Charles has ever taken the time to call me back when there was an issue or took that extra step. He should get a raise.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2017

My son is a type 1 diabetic and with that of course comes the purchase of insulin and supplies. I changed to Costco to save on pharmacy charges (which wasnt that much) and was assured they were reputable pharmacy. They were the worst pharmacy I have ever dealt with! They sold my husband the wrong supplies and told him he didnt know what he was talking about. So I had to return the items and was treated terribly, they didnt know that lancets were not used alone and somehow it was my fault. On top of all that they wanted to charge me for a meter that is given away at other pharmacies! (I have not gotten a meter from Costco at all so there was a problem of time between replacements). All in all my advice is stay away from Costco pharmacies. It's bad enough to be in a situation to need medicine so being treated badly on top is not acceptable.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

I want to give complaint on Costco whole milk (Kirkland). They are not maintaining the standards since last four to five times when I purchased the milk within 10 days milk is damaging and I have given complaint in costco customer care. They were saying, "Give the milk and we will refund the money" and they are not looking our concerns and not worried about quality also. This is too bad when the experience.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

I will warn women, seniors, physically challenged people and other in an apartment when you buy products from Costco online. They may deliver to your security gate, but they may not bring it to your door. It depends on Vendor's policy, according to Costco. I purchased 65" TV from their online. It was delivered and left to a security gate. The delivery man did not bring it to my unit. It was heavy, so I had to hire someone to carry it to my unit next day. He brought it to my unit and opened the box in front of me, and we saw a broken TV screen.

I do not know if it was damaged by a rough delivery guy, my securities, a handy man who carried it to my unit, or another reasons. Costco customer service said they do not consider 65" TV which is around 50lb as heavy and big product, so it is ok to leave it at condo's security without buyer's signature. They seem not consider $1800.- TV as expensive product.

Anyway, I had to order another TV. I emailed Canpar (delivery company) not to leave the 65" TV at the security gate again, and I asked them to notify me next time. No reply. I also told Costco customer service not to do it again. She apologized and called and told Canpar not to do it again for me while I was holding on the phone. The same delivery guy notified me my new 65" TV delivery. He said he would leave my TV at our security gate again because he does not want to get a parking ticket, though we have parking spaces. Asked him to bring it to my unit POLITELY, but he just hung up on me. It was 20 SECONDS conversation. Our security manager persuade him to take it to my unit, so he brought it to my unit eventually.

I emailed Costco about it, and no reply in a few days. I called their customer service. They told me that they are not responsible for the way of delivery. They are just selling products indirectly, so each vendors have their own policy for delivery. They also told it was ok to leave $1800.- value, heavy and big product at a condo's security. This is not their business because they do not sell products on their online directly. They also said 65" is not heavy and big. For example, company "A" may deliver 65" TV to your suite. Company "B" will leave their 65" TV at the security, and you have to carry it to your suite later. That is why my LG 65" TV was left at security gate without notifying me, and my acquaintance who got a smaller TV from another company was delivered to her door.

The way of delivery of each vendor's products on Costco online shopping depends on vendors. Costco clearly told me that they are not related with any products on Costco online. They are like Amazon, Ebay, and others. Amazon, Ebay customer service never took advantage of this statement to respect customers and vendors. That is a big difference between Amazon, Ebay and Costco.

Arrogant customer service told me that Costco does not have responsibilities for delivery again. He also told me we must check how the purchased product would be delivered just before confirming payment. Ok, I got it. I never thought 50 pounds TV is light product as Costco thinks. I assumed they deliver products as IKEA, Home Depot, Bricks, Bestbuy, Leon, Structube and others deliver to my door. They said it was my fault because I did not get in touch with Canpar, though I did. However, Canpar web clearly showed me under my tracking number that they cannot leave the size of my TV at condo's security because it is not a parcel. They did, thought... While I was explaining the contradiction between what Canpar say and did and what Costco's each vendor's delivery policies, an arrogant Costco Customer Service guy hang up on me. THEY called me and interrupted my work, though.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

My aunt has bone cancer and can no longer go to Costco with us. For years we go to university and Forsyth Florida store. We had a full cart of groceries packed about to check out and lady at self check out denied us for not having any of our sisters faces making it loud and a large issue. She told us to leave or go get a new id. I explained my aunt can't come anymore. She has cancer. It hurts her to walk the store. The blonde lady told my sister to go get her a new ID for her or find a way to bring my aunt in. It's not the lady's fault she said. She was so nasty and rude she made my sister start crying for being so mean. Costco has horrible values just rude greedy unpolite or considerate people. The lady got so rude. She said it's not her fault. "Your aunt can't come in then go else where to shop"... Your company sucks and is horrible. I hope you all catch cancer or die in a car accident.

Original review: July 5, 2017

Cotsco #1080 San Marcos Ca - Costco is being one of my best store to shop for years! But unfortunately just had a terrible experience on June 9, 2017. Like usually I went to shop for my week food and some other items. This day I also bought two Rotisserie Chickens one for lunch and the other one for sandwiches for the next day. Next day I was sliced the chicken when I noticed something black from the side of the chicken then a ball smell. I open the chicken completely and found out poop, liver, gizzard everything inside totally disgusting. Chicken was never cleaned from inside.

I decided to go back to the store and talk to the manager about it. She was totally surprised when I showed her the chicken. She did return my money from the two chickens but the problem is not finished. There I can not see or eat chicken again. Since then I have been so sick from my stomach. It seemed she didn't care. I just was told she was going to talk to the crew in the kitchen so they could check the chickens before they can cook them. I hope she did so some other people don't experience the same problem I had.

Original review: May 8, 2017

In the Meat Department at Matthews Township Parkway Costco a female with brown hair, her name tag said Brianna. She was EXTREMELY RUDE to her coworkers calling them names and trying to make them mad because they would not do HER JOB for her. She made the work environment terrible and I felt bad for the men in there because they held their tongues and just walked away but you could tell the young man was mad. No one should have to work in a hostile work environment where they feel UNCOMFORTABLE, I was only shopping and I felt uncomfortable with the way she presented herself and treated others. Not only did this Brianna create a HOSTILE work environment while they were switching positions she was touching her face and picking at her nose while grabbing containers to put the chickens in and didn't hide it either. In plain view she was picking her nose and touching the containers.

I WILL NEVER EVER BUY A CHICKEN FROM HERE AGAIN. She's not a team player, she's not a good worker and she wasn't following SERVE SAFE rules. My children love the chickens from Costco and it's just sad that she ruined not only my experience, but my WHOLE family's experience. This was one of the most terrible experiences I've had with Costco. I just want to know where the management was at because the way she treated her coworkers was NOT ACCEPTABLE. I am more than likely cancelling my membership and I will be telling everyone about the non-sanitary conditions of this meat department. This girl ruined over 30 chickens. I hope something gets done about this because the workers should not have to deal with her rude ** attitude and I should not have to witness UNPROFESSIONAL people while shopping. Brianna RUINED my experience.

Original review: May 7, 2017

This pharmacy cares nothing for its members! Won't inform patients when there is an issue. Last straw was today when they stated I would have to take my wife to the ER and wouldn't do anything to correct the problem they created! If you value your family DON'T trust this pharmacy!

Original review: April 11, 2017

Terrible Service from one Pharmacist Suhee ** - She refused to refill a medication I have been getting filled at Costco for around 6 years. I got to Costco because they have it less than half price. It's over $500 retail and they have it generic for $220. I tried to change from a Costco by the beach to the one in Torrance where I moved last month to avoid a 30 minute drive. She looked at the Rx and said I was trying to refill my meds 3 days too soon and that I had "done it before". What?? She's crazy. It was not anything fun to take and it's very expensive. So why would I try to take more or pick it up early except that I had to work until 8:30 the next 6 days. I went in on Friday, drove there special after work (still in my lab coat as I am a healthcare practitioner) and she went crazy on me. I was almost in tears. She made me feel so bad.

I called my Dr and he called her and said she was an unreasonable lady and that he would call it in anywhere else for me. I went to another Costco Pharmacy and there was NO PROBLEM. It's like she was off her psych meds or in menopause or something. Go anywhere but here is my suggestion. I love Costco and have bought 2 laptops, a couch, mattresses, a Dyson and so much else just since December and I am ready to bring back what I can and to never shop at Costco or Costco.com again. But since they were nice at my regular pharmacy I will simply never go to Costco Torrance again. Suhee ** you need to get out of the service business. Or be nice to people. You are horrible!

Original review: April 6, 2017

Whenever possible I use the mail order Pharmacy for refillable Rx's, the in store pharmacy for one time needs. Both are excellent, but I can't say enough good things about the mail order pharmacy. They are quick & efficient. They call or email me if there is a problem & even contact the Doctor if the Rx needs a new prescription. I have auto refill on applicable Rx's & everything comes delivered to me by mail in a timely manner. I could not be more satisfied

Original review: April 4, 2017

I patronized Costco because they treat their employees fairly and compensate better than other big box stores. That said, online customer service **. Costco travel does not have a direct number to call for assistance, and calling the number on your email only puts you in a 20 minute queue to talk to the wrong department and be transferred around (1 hour total on phone today to check why my "special request" was not noted at the time of booking). The "customer service" person could CARE LESS what your problem is and acts like you are wasting their time. Save your money and sanity by comparison shopping on other sites or directly with the place you're wanting to visit (Orlando in my case). Arrrggghhh. Run To The Nearest Competitor.

Original review: April 4, 2017

I love how friendly the staff is and always go over your medications making sure you understand what you are taking and if it would interact in a negative way with any other medication you may be on.

Original review: April 3, 2017

What I like about Costco is that prescriptions cost a fraction of what you would pay at CVS or any local pharmacy. I'm a bit concerned about whether anyone cross-references your medications however.

Original review: April 2, 2017

A pharmacist saw that an eye prep for cataract surgery contained **, to which I was allergic. My ophthalmologist had no idea the medicine contained ** when I told him what the pharmacist said.

Original review: March 27, 2017

This is the best pharmacy I have ever used. The reason I started going here was because at one point I did RX coverage and my Dr. told me to start going there as they are by far the cheapest. At first I was hesitant because there is no drive through, you can't just park without all the parking lot chaos and run in and/or depending on each location of course it's located far away in the store from the front door. I compared a few prices since I take a few and on-going so I knew I would be needing to go there at least once a month and they were by far the cheapest and by A LOT. I started going at least 3 years ago and would never go anywhere else and not just because of price which of course is very important but honestly compared to any pharmacy and I have used most the pharmacists here blow me away with how intelligent they are, patient and so helpful and take the time to answer all of your questions.

Additionally the staff are so nice and flexible and there are always more than 3 people working. I picture standing in one of the other Pharmacies counter and being ignored by the staff (and usually one working) and one pharmacist and they are short with you and you are rushed out of there and with my experience not knowledgeable. Many of my RX are cheaper paying without insurance or a copay, you don't need a Costco membership to use the pharmacy and it's no big deal to park and run in because you bypass all lines as you pay direct at the pharmacy and don't need to stand in those lines at the exit to be checked with your receipt. You can also literally call and press 0 and get the pharmacy and never put on hold. I LOVE COSTCO PHARMACY.

Original review: March 26, 2017

From years ago, the customer service and professionalism at Costco has dropped significantly. This is my second time that I encountered problems with my membership at the cashier. My wife used her membership and I made the payment. The cashier attempted to reject our purchase because wanted to make the payment. I explained to her that this is my wife and we have ID's showing same last names and addresses. They wanted her to make the payment. I think this kind of treatment is beyond acceptable. As a result we have decided to cancel her membership and go elsewhere for future shopping.

Original review: March 26, 2017

I noticed that for a while I could buy my **, at Costco, then I noticed you guys changed it for a generic brand... which was ok, then a more generic brand of heartburn medicine, and it was very weak and caused me to use more of that product. So I'm not buying any kind of heartburn medicine at Costco now.

Original review: March 21, 2017

I have a prescription for 60 ** every 2 months. I have to wait until I'm out to get the new prescription. That's normal. What doesn't make sense is Costco rarely has the full prescription, and tells me I can get 30, but have to wait until I'm out again to get the remainder. My question is, why is it when they have the full amount they dispense it, but when they don't, they don't allow me to pick it up when it comes in; they make me wait until I'm out to get the rest.

I asked the pharmacy technician why and emphasized that it doesn't make sense that I should be penalized for their stock issue. She said it's a Costco rule because it's a controlled substance. So, I have to change my schedule so that I don't go anywhere that day, and make an extra trip to pick up the remainder. How on earth could this make sense to any rational person. Seems to me that it's nothing more than a power trip. It was easier to get ** or ** when I was abusing drugs than getting something that is clearly written by a legitimate doctor when I'm clearly not abusing the prescription. Shame on you Costco.

Original review: March 17, 2017

I enjoyed shopping at Costco and also having my prescriptions filled there. I took prescriptions in for my wife and myself the other day and because we just came from the doctor's office I asked if I could have them on the same day as we have to start taking them right away. I was told they would not fill my prescriptions without 24 hours notice. I asked why as all other pharmacies fill them within an hour. I was told they do not have the staff to do same day fills. I suggested they hire more staff and I was told they would like that as well but the manager will not consider hiring more staff. I find this to be very poor service and now have to get some of my prescriptions filled elsewhere. I was not told this but if the excuse is that this is the only way they can keep prices down then I must say I strongly disagree as the volume sales would more than take care of that,

Original review: March 15, 2017

I have been a Costco member since it first opened in Burnaby BC. I recently gave the Store Manager my Costco card due to my experiences with the Pharmacy, Management and lack of caring by any employee of this store. You are lucky enough to get a parking space, which does not happen all the time, fight through the throng of shoppers loading up gigantic carts with useless stuff, this shopping experience to me is just horrible!!!! I was picking up prescriptions there for the last 6 months and not ONCE did they have my order ready. There was always some lame excuse and was always told to come back the next day or wait around for an hour... The ploy to get you to do some shopping I suppose.

I met with the pharmacy manager a few times but this person did not care one bit as they were way too busy to deal with me. I then asked to meet the Store Manager. I met a gentleman who presented himself as the Store Manager and he agreed that there are some major problems at this Costco, one of the busiest in the Lower Mainland. Went back a few weeks later and no prescription again. Went to see the store manager and this time I met a woman. I said the last time I was here I met a male store manager. She said he was not the store manager, just filling in while she was away. So now they lie to their customers too!

I am quite surprised that Costco is still even in business with their total lack of respect for their customers and they have no idea what customer service is all about. And to boot, they don't trust you as they have to stop you at the door to make sure you have paid for all your goods. What a sleazy company this is. I avoid this shopping disaster and will never set foot in any one of their stores again.

Original review: March 14, 2017

I would like to take this opportunity to provide a positive rating to Costco stores. I have been a member since the 80's of both the major mega box retailers and frankly both are good but I find that Costco edges out the other mega box retailer by a good bit. So I in essence gave up my membership in the second best mega box retailer and plan on staying with Costco. Their customer support in store and online is fantastic, they have detailed knowledge of the goods they carry including specifications! These days it's hard to find a store where the salesperson knows about the specs! The quality of goods is high as is their warranty extension process. So folks at Costco keep on keeping on. You are the best. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

Costco's dramatic drop in customer service (2017) -- As a lifelong Costco shopper I have always enjoyed shopping at Costco. It would be nice if I could just end this review at that. Unfortunately, this is a real review with real customer feedback. My experiences with Costco have progressively gotten worse over the last year or so, finally coming to a point today 2/2/2017. As we all know Costco is a nightmare on the weekends. So to help avoid this quagmire and not add to the chaos, we now go to Costco on a weekday during the middle of the day. Because of this new Costco shopping day (weekday) I can no longer go to Costco because I work during the week. For the third (3) time now my wife has been aggressively confronted, argued with, and threatened to take away the card. They went as far as blocking her from using my account and sent her away in tears. All because it is my name on the card. There was no consideration given to the fact that she is my wife and we live at the same address.

What they want me to do is buy ANOTHER Costco membership!!! They want me to buy 2 memberships for one household!! This make NO! sense, I'm not trying to give my card to a stranger or a neighbor, or even extended family!! This is my wife and why would I BUY another membership!!! I called Jenny in Memberships at the Salt Lake City, UT store and this was my response. I asked for an exception to be made and they allow my wife to do our grocery shopping and this was the response that I get! My mother goes to Sam's Club and she uses my father's card. At most they mention to her, "Next time could you have your husband come with you?" WOW Costco this your customer service!! I STRONGLY suggest anyone in the market for a big box store membership to get a Sam's Club membership if for no other reason than what I mentioned above.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2017

This review is not about the service given at the pharmacy counter, but at the service given at the entrance, where you do returns or you create your Costco member card. Every time I went there (2 times so far), the service was terrible. First they try to make you renew the Executive member card and they don't take no for an answer. And once you try to make them understand nicely that you'd rather take the regular membership card since you already tried the Executive one (wasn't really beneficial), they make faces as if you were mean or a jackass. The guy at the counter seemed pissed and he was quite rude, so was the "manager" at that counter. I hate going to that Costco because of how disrespectful they were. Hopefully, the management system will consider this message and send words to their employees (Costco in Laval, Quebec) to give a better service next time.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

Most times, most of your people are present. That's because you have enough workers. They moved a great guy, this one is good. I just know not to go to the store for hours. I belong so it's about time I got something however as of 1/1 I am being subjected to go to Walgreens or I won't get the lowest price.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

They have lousy service, lousy attitude, lousy Parking. Pharmacy Manager just doesn't care... Will never deal with them again. You get what you pay for because their prescription fee is lower than anyone else in Vancouver. But for a few bucks more Safeway actually CARES!!!!

Costco Pharmacy expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Costco operates over 700 locations worldwide with many of those stores having pharmacies on site. Costco also provides online pharmacy services such as prescription refills, home delivery, fulfilling new prescription orders and fulfilling pet prescriptions. Consumers do not need to be a member of Costco’s membership program to participate in their online pharmacy services.

• Prescription refill: Customers can refill their prescriptions online by entering in a few pieces of information found on their prescription label such as the warehouse and prescription numbers along with their name, phone number and email address. Customers can refill up to six prescriptions at one time.

• Home delivery: Customers who are unable to pick up their prescriptions at a Costco location can choose to have them delivered. Costco is licensed to dispense controlled substances in all appropriate states. Standard shipping is free and takes 6-14 days, three-day shipping is $10.95 and two-shipping is $13.95.

• Drug directory: Costco’s drug directory provides the pricing (before insurance) and information for all available drugs, including generic alternative information for each drug. Drug information tells consumers what the drug is and how to use that medication properly.

• Pet medication: Costco pharmacies dispense over 150 commonly used medications for dogs and cats at lower prices that rival online pet medication suppliers. With a prescription from a veterinarian, customers can fill or refill their pet’s medications. Costco has a full list of pet medication pricing online.

• Costco Membership Prescription Program: Costco offers the CMPP to its members as an additional benefit that allows them to receive lower prices on all medications. The CMPP is offered at no additional charge to Costco members and customers can apply the discounts to any medication not covered by their insurance.

• Accreditation: Costco doesn’t list its licensing and accreditation online. Consumers can call and verify both by using a toll-free number.

• Best for: Costco members and consumers seeking discounted medications.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

WA
www.costco.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use