4.1/5 (397 ratings)

About Costco Pharmacy

Costco Pharmacy Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Costco Pharmacy?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Costco Pharmacy?

Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

Unlike CVS, Costco actually has reasonable work hours and enough staff, so medication errors are much less likely. All CVS cares about is money, and they overwork their staff.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2020

Lowest price without insurance.This years' flu shot (** Quadrivalent -0.5 dosage). Costco will not require a card for Pharmacy usage. Forty dollars Walgreens' and CVS $29.99 but Costco only $19.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

I appreciate the experience of interaction quality control you get with a Costco Rx pick up. Cleaner, more streamlined and staff tend to be more up to the task.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

Excellent Service always at all Costco Pharmacy locations. Always have medication in stock. Superb knowledgeable pharmacists & excellent pharmacy technicians.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

Because I have been a member of Costco for fifty years I trust their pharmacy and know that I get the best price available on what I need.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

Friendly service, always willing to help. Take Medicare RX plans and also Good RX, so we get best price of the two plans. Also, doesn't pressure customer to take prescriptions unless you contact them.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2020

I got my pet's prescriptions at Costco for less than half the cost from the vet's office. I got both heartworm medication and flea and tick control. ** and **

Original review: Sept. 4, 2020

Anyone reading this, if you are filling any pain killers in Beaverton OR make sure to COUNT THEM! This is the 4th time I’ve picked up my grandpa’s rx & it’s been short every time from 10-20 pills!!! It’s beyond frustrating & a complete waste of time. I’m strongly urging my grandfather (who’s currently immobile) to use another pharmacy because this is ridiculous. And if someone can tell me how to report this I’d really appreciate it. My email is **. Good luck & god speed!

Original review: June 5, 2020

I do not know the experience of others but my experience of Costco Pharmacy, Laird Road Mississauga is terrible. Looks like they are doing us a favour doing their paid jobs. One it is difficult to get a person in the pharmacy answer the call. Minimum hold time is 5 to 10 minutes. Second the person who answers the phone will keep you hanging in there for answers and by that time some other employee will come on the line, asking for whom you are holding. Third they never seem to have all the items on the prescription sent by fax by my doctor.

Original review: April 16, 2020

I dread having to get my prescriptions filled now that I am utilizing Costco pharmacy services. I appreciate the lower prices but the sacrifice it requires is almost to great. There is no way to avoid the 30-40 minute wait, after actually getting into the store to pick up a refill as calling in an order requires 2 days to be filled. Ridiculous! Picking up a prescription should not have to be a major event that one needs to schedule a half a day to get done. Pathetic service.

Costco Pharmacy Company Information