1.53/5
Need an appliance store?

ajmadison.com

95 AJ Madison Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I also wished I had looked up YELP before calling this company. I had done a google search on our Maytag Refrigerator as we were having an issue dispensing ice and water thru the door. When the google search came up it came up listing AJ Madison as "your appliance authority" with the 800# to call to order accessories. On 8/3, when I learned what part our repairman told us we needed they took the order at 800-570-3355 and we received it the next day but it in fact was not the part we needed. I did not realize that the part came from a secondary company called Distribution Services Express and on that invoice it shows that they were an authorized distributor for AJ Madison and the invoice showed it was from AJ Madison with their Brooklyn, NY address.

So when I called to determine what I needed to do to return the part which I was told on 8/3 I could do if it was wrong the person who answered the same 800# that I called three days later and said there was no record of my order. I was on hold for 45 minutes before I got a body to check the order and then they said they did not order the part for me. When I e-mailed to them the invoice I had a representative named Sarah said, "We are not Distribution Services Express nor are we affiliated with any other sales sites or outlets. We ship with our own carriers. The email confirmation you sent us is also not how our email confirmation reads or looks." I asked her to please call me about the order, and she said again she could not help me. Their customer service is terrible and I will make sure that I let anyone or everyone that I know about this. They should not be in business!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I've placed more than one order with AJ Madison and was surprised to learn that customer service is virtually nonexistent. I called with a very simple question that any employee could answer, but before even HEARING it, I was immediately put on hold or sent to voicemail by multiple salespeople. I tried calling back to make clear how quick and simple my inquiry was, but each salesperson IMMEDIATELY hit the hold button without listening to a word!! It was actually shocking. After TEN call backs, I was unable to reach anyone (operator, supervisor... Anyone) but these rude, untrained salespeople. They should be FIRED, just as I would be if I ever behaved that way toward customers. There is also, notably, no mechanism for complaints through the company website, so this incredible lack of support and oversight is a company-wide decision. BUYER BEWARE.

Get expert buying tips about Appliance Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

I found myself in need of a washer/dryer and needed it quickly. I saw a reasonably priced one on AJ Madison's website, and it said it would "quick ship" within 1-2 days. I called the company to verify this before I placed the order, and after waiting on hold for about 25 minutes the person assured me that the item was in stock and would ship right away. I purchased it, and started tracking the delivery status. It initially showed arrival 2 days later, which is what I expected. The next day I logged in and it changed to delivery 3 days later. I called, sat on hold for another 30 minutes, then finally got someone who told me it turns out that some parts weren't in stock, but it would still be out shortly.

I told him that was very deceptive on their part, as I only purchased it due to being to get it quickly and he just laughed and said "I'll be sure to make a note that we are deceptive". Well the delivery date shifted again, this time to a date 9 days later. I called to cancel, and after sitting on hold for 30 min was told that I could cancel, but would have to pay a 30% restocking fee. Paying over $500 for a product that I am returning, that couldn't be delivered on time is insane, and you be sure I will be fighting the charge. What an absolutely terrible experience from beginning to end with this company, do yourself a favor and buy from someone else.

Original review: July 18, 2018

You may get a good deal but, you will lose money and your peace waiting for delivery and installation. Delivery was scheduled 3 times each with a minimum of a 4 hour window. I had Granite cut, carpentry work done and still no oven. The "truck broke down" once, the "last delivery took too long" the second time, just plain "no show" on the third scheduled time. My carpenter had removed the oven and left it outside for them to pick up. Finally on the fourth scheduled day the truck showed up but the driver refused to install the oven after looking at the location, saying that he had to call the store about the installation.

This former Michigan Girl Scout lost it. I dropped the bomb, demanding he install it or at least leave it for me to have installed and take the old oven. He said he would take it. I told him he was taking a stove I now owned off my property but, that did not deter him. He left with the new stove I had paid for, dropped the installation kit on my floor and my old oven in the driveway.

I then called AJ Madison and Abe reprimanded me for being "hostile". He told me the driver needed to cool down and was emotionally upset. He needed to send another. I suggested we might all have a "feel good" moment, a little therapy and I could even make Herb tea on my new stove for him once he DELIVERED AND INSTALLED it. SO, end of day and another no show. At what point do you send a bill for lost time to this company?! I can only do so much work at home and have an apartment renovation I cannot get to today once again. I am paid well and get 3 bills an hour. In conclusion, buy from the big box stores like Costco if you want professional service and delivery. This place is a joke and makes a joke of any customer dares venture to do business with them.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I had been a long time supporter of AJ Madison until my most recent experience purchasing a high-end refrigerator. The salesperson was most helpful but as soon it came time for the delivery process he took no ownership. I tried to endure ridiculous wait times on the phone trying to get customer service to schedule delivery. Once delivery was finally scheduled: On the FIRST attempt the trucking company sent people who were not prepared to install the unit (clearly stated and paid for on the receipt) and took the unit back.

On the SECOND attempt they showed up to take the old fridge away but did not have the new unit on the truck. On the THIRD attempt they did not have a simple hand-truck, nor the manpower to get the fridge into the house. I traveled 2-hours outside the city TWICE to meet these INANE attempts and finally gave up and canceled the order. The number of phone calls, wait time, and utter frustration with the process made this THE MOST INEPT purchase of a product I have ever experienced. STAY AWAY.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AJ Madison?

Original review: June 13, 2018

AJ Madison works hard to sell you a warranty that covers "the item". They cover you after the manufacturer's warranty and will deny if they can find a way to put the issue on them. This is a made up way to get money from you. RUN FAST. The products are good but do not buy the extra WARRANTY. New Leaf is the company and they blame AJ Madison and AJ Madison blames them and you get nothing done.

Original review: June 8, 2018

My landlady ordered a fridge from them for our apartment on May 27th. They were given my address and contact for delivery. I have spent hours on hold - each day at least 1.5 to 2 hours on hold to be told they CANNOT deliver the fridge when it is convenient for you and cannot even tell you when your appliance will be delivered? I am not sure why they would then deliver if they can only deliver Mon to Fri, need a 4 hours window and can only come if the truck is in your neighborhood. I am being told a varying tell tale of nonsense as to how they cannot schedule a delivery. So after 4 attempts - when they told me they were delivering and never actually showed ups the final time being they came but did not bring the purchased appliance. So we're ready to install perhaps an invisible one.

And 4 days later have not heard anything back, was told even though I have now missed 3 days off work waiting for fridge that never comes, but yet they cannot tell me when I will get it and will not make any amends to their in house mistakes and inability to arrange the shipping of the purchased item. Now it is June 8th and they have not responded to my calls or emails and the 2 customer service??? Reps who were so sorry and would call me back before the end of the 10 days ago still have to called back. Also the delivery did not include install - i.e. plugging in of fridge to check it works, that is an additional 450, and to removal of doors to deliver and remove the old fridge is another additional cost and requires a technical person. And the delivery is another cost and the removal of the fridge another cost. Yet they can't remember to actually deliver the fridge. But already banked the money.

This company is joke with poor service and terrible irresponsible staff and apparently everyone is a manager but cannot do nothing. What appliance company doesn't not deliver on a Saturday? What delivery company cannot come when it is convenient for their customer? What delivery company cannot deliver before 10:30 and not after 6:30? And what delivery company forgets to load the fridge on the truck for delivery? And then will not take responsibility to redeliver for free or at a time when you are home. If this is the quality of their service then surely their refund and exchange policies will need to be serious looked at and their customer service which is apparently MIA as well as my fudged and a schedule for delivery. The worst nightmare company and totally suspicious with regards to your payments and additional fees for everything. I hope to never have to use them again.

Original review: June 8, 2018

Purchased a gas range for $3,500 that weighed 380 lbs. Since it was so heavy and I wasn't sure if it would be possible to move it into position without damaging my floor or hurting myself, I ordered 4 casters for it for an additional $325. Nothing in their website provided any specific details about them and I assumed the range's existing legs would unscrew and the casters would screw into their place. Wrong! Installing the casters raised the height of the range up approximately 6 inches above my new countertops.

Called and A.J. Madison stated they have a no-return policy on all accessories and I am out of luck. They also said that my invoice showed that the casters and range were sold as one unit and e-mailed me a copy of the invoice while I was on the phone. Didn't open it at the time but after I hung up the invoice she forwarded clearly identified it separately and as an accessory. Said A.J. Madison will contact me about my issue within 2 days and I never heard a word. Buyer beware!!! Very questionable sales practices and terrible customer service. I'd recommend shopping elsewhere if at all possible.

Original review: June 6, 2018

Trying to find out about a refund and trying to cancel an order. Very frustrated about getting no response for days about my concerns. When I place an order the money is taken out of my account almost immediately, but trying to get someone to contact me about a concern is impossible.

Original review: June 2, 2018

I ordered a fridge freezer and trim kit from these guys in March. Product came reasonably quickly. When installed, fridge didn’t work. Multiple calls, multiple emails, multiple messages. All ignored. When I finally reached someone, they promised to get things rolling to get the fridge fixed in 48 hours. Days passed. More calls, more hour long waits on hold. Problem finally fixed weeks after it was discovered, and zero follow up from them. Now attempting to return a trim kit from them. Spent an hour and a half on hold only to be disconnected by them when I was next up. Don’t trust this company. They are really good in getting your money, and then will do or say anything to get you off the phone when there is a problem. They will outright lie to you. Believe nothing they say. Customer service so bad it gave me cancer.

Original review: May 1, 2018

Bought a Bosch dryer thinking that buying local would be advantageous. I pay $50 for installation and $25 to take away old one. Big mistake. Gave me a 4 hour window. Said would give me half hour warning. No warning. Delivery man calls from street. I ask for 20 minutes to get to the building from work. Delivery man leaves before I get there. Rescheduled for next day. Given 9-1 pm window. I call at 1 pm. They tell me 3 pm. Delivery truck shows up at 3:15 pm. They say they will not install OR take away the old one.

Played telephone between driver and AJ Madison for half an hour. Both contradicting the other. Completely helpless. They leave the new one. No installation, old one still here. They say they will come tomorrow with a person that knows how to install (yes this all actually happened). They give me another 4 hour window. Three full days completely disrupted because of this aggressively negligent company. We'll see if they: 1) show up, 2) install new one and it works, 3) take away old one. It's almost as if this company exists solely to make people miserable.

Original review: May 1, 2018

I ordered 4 appliances from AJ Madison. 3 arrived in good shape, but the fridge was dented. The fridge was very poorly packaged and was inevitably going to be damaged during shipment. After several attempts at contacting customer support, new refrigerator doors were sent. When they arrived one door was crushed and the other had dents. These were only in light boxes with small bubble wrap around them. Again, they were doomed to be dented. Contacted customer service again. It took a while to get a response, but they said they would get back in touch with me after contacting the manufacturer. That was a month ago. An email inquiry during this month was never responded to. I placed the order for these appliances 2 months ago and I am still waiting for them to fix the dented fridge door.

Expect no response via email, the only time I have had success getting the original door replacement done was when I contacted them on the phone. 1 out of 5 emails might be responded to. When calling in, expect at least a 20 min wait for service, often longer. When you finally get a hold of them, they are friendly, but they do not follow up on their commitments. One of the responses I was given in this process was that the person handling replacement requests was on vacation for a week. There was no one there to fill in for them! Very unorganized in my experience. AJ Madison has great prices, but if there is any issue with your order you may end up being very frustrated.

Original review: April 22, 2018

I received a Maytag washer and inspected the packaging as the company’s email demanded. The packaging itself was highly unusual. The washer came with foam corners with the machine wrapped in plastic - no box. The packaging was undamaged so I accepted delivery. After installing it I noted the door didn’t seal because there was a dent in the corner causing the door to be misaligned.

I immediately disputed the charge and checked Madison’s return policy. It basically says if an item is accepted but damaged it’s up to you to deal with the shipper. If the item does work it’s up to you to deal with the manufacturer. If you plugged it in we won’t take it back. If you don’t retain the original packaging we won’t take it back. If you return or refuse an item they charge you for shipping both ways (even the supposedly free shipping to you) plus a thirty percent restocking fee. I note that many other reviews mention getting damaged goods but no luck in getting a refund. I am now checking out the standard packaging of these washers. My guess is that they sent me a damaged item and simply repackaged it to fall back on what is basically a no return policy.

Original review: April 19, 2018

After waiting THREE months on delivery of a kitchen unit, the delivery company did not deliver one of our cabinets, however we did not know that the cabinet was missing until our contractor arrived and started opening boxes and found that it was not there. AJ Madison is REFUSING to make this right because a delivery confirmation was signed. We were not aware that we had to open all the boxes and check for every single piece before the delivery company left. As far as I knew the cabinet was in one of the large boxes delivered.

I have been given the runaround for a WEEK from this company, and finally got to speak with a supervisor today, who is basically calling me a liar and saying that the cabinet was delivered. IT WAS NOT!!! I am asking for a refund on the missing cabinet only, and they will not comply. This was a $4000.00 unit!!! I am now being forced to contact our company attorney, and will sue AJ Madison for EVERYTHING I can!! I am also contacting The BBB! Every time I call AJ Madison I am placed on hold for a minimum of 45 min. Today it was an hour!! This is the worst company I have EVER dealt with, very unprofessional and lame!!

Original review: April 5, 2018

Wish I could give a ZERO star rating! Horrible experience with an online purchase. They confirmed my order and called me two days prior to delivery to say they "LOST MY ACCOUNT NUMBER." (Comforting to know they LOST it with all the cybersecurity issues going on?) After giving them the information AGAIN, they said "OK, your item will ship next week." That would be fine if my contractor was not waiting on these to arrive on the promised day. What is most upsetting is that their initial sales rep, and even their customer service manager would not return phone calls or emails! Steer clear, this company is a train wreck. They offered no apologies or explanations. AVOID THEM!!!

Original review: March 25, 2018

NEVER do business with AJ Madison. I ordered a Bosch dishwasher and arranged for installation of the new machine and removal of my old one through AJ Madison. They said it would be $175 for that, then they said $200. That should have been a warning! But since I have no help at home, I agreed. Today, 4 weeks later, the delivery guys from A1 Distribution show up with the Bosch, but say they won't do the installation. The invoice even said it was supposed to be installed, but A1 said they never do installation at all. (Did AJ Madison or A1 say so before? Nope.)

Then they wouldn't take my old dishwasher because I hadn't disconnected and pulled it out already-- again, I didn't know I was supposed to. After a useless phone call with Julie at A1, it was clear there was nothing I could do but refuse the delivery. I am contacting my bank about the charge. If they try to charge me for restocking, I'll pursue this in small claims. AJ Madison is a total waste of time and money.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I refer everyone to this site. My beautiful range arrive on the West coast in 8 days. It was delivered right to the door. The price was amazing. I had one tiny problem. I emailed and they responded within 24 hours. Very good service. No problem with credit card payment. You can even call to get extra technical advice if you need it. I needed to convert from natural gas to propane. They had the kit. This is my go to place.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Ordered a refrigerator in mid Nov. to avoid holiday rush. Two weeks later was told it was backordered. Shipped out another week later with no delivery date. Sat in my state for two weeks before I was able to schedule a shipment. Earliest delivery date was just before Christmas when I would be out of town. Delivery scheduled for January. I like the price I paid but, in retrospect, would have rather paid more for faster delivery.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I purchased a GE Double Oven from AJ Madison. Initially, the customer service sales representative was very courteous and accommodating. I was given a fair price, added the 5 year warranty at no charge along with inside delivery at no charge. I was told that the ovens would be installed when the unit was delivered. I found that to be a bit strange as I have never had anything delivered and installed by the delivery service on such an item that needs expertise and know-how. I called the salesman who previously placed the order to verify the installment scenario about a week prior to delivery. He never returned two phone calls and one email.

I finally caught up with him the day before the unit was to be delivered, and he again stated that an installer will be there to install the ovens when the unit is delivered. Additionally, he confirmed that the installer would take the old oven out and dispose of it. He noted that it may cost me an additional $25 to have that done, which I would have no problem doing. The ovens were delivered around 6 PM. The one positive is that they called within the time window for delivery to tell me exactly when they would arrive.

The driver was polite and excellent, and knew nothing about the installer. He was nice enough to check on the order, and stated to me that the order does show the ovens to be installed at no charge. I called AJ Madison and the offices were closed, but I was able to leave a message with my salesman. I called again the next day (which is today) and I have had no response. All I know is that I have this large crated double oven sitting in my kitchen and have no idea about who and when it will be installed. Terrible follow up on this order from the beginning. Terrible service.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

Ordered kitchen appliance package and they emailed me a week later to let me know that 2 of the items were discontinued and the replacement 3 weeks out. They need to update their website and let customers know accurate delivery information. I think they will not be in business much longer.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

Customer service is useless, only shipped after repeated attempts to contact these guys. Not worth it, should have ordered from Amazon instead. In this day and age, 3 weeks to get a robe hook is NOT acceptable, non-existent customer service adds insult. Won't ever buy from these guys again.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

AJ Madison offered the best price for 4 GE Cafe appliances beating the competition by almost 2 thousand dollars. The service was excellent. Had no problems. Got free shipping. Declined the upsell to bring appliances inside the house. They said products would only be taken to the curb. All four products were brought inside and unpacked with no extra charges. They even left shipping blanket.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

Ordered a dishwasher. Loved the website. Loved the price. No contact for days after purchase. Finally got an email notifying of a back order. Then no response to my emails. Called customer service, they claim to open at 9:00am Eastern so I called at 9:10am and got a message telling me to call back during normal business hours. Finally got someone on the phone. A bit rude. Interrupted me. No offer to do anything other than telling me the dishwasher is on backorder and will ship when it arrives. 2 weeks to receive a product with poor customer service is not cool. I cancelled the order. I'll buy local this time.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

I purchased a Blomberg refrigerator from AJ Madison in New York, the refrigerator was delivered with a door ding and a faulty icemaker/water dispenser. I call and a service tech come over to repair the water dispenser, it was repaired, the service tech needed to order a new door. Three doors have been delivered to my home. Each door had damage. I have been working on having the door replaced for over 9 months to no avail. Trying to work with AJ Madison for nine months. I finally decided to call an attorney who deals in California Lemon Laws. Note to other buyers who even think about purchasing any product from AJ Madison or any company out of California. YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS IN CALIFORNIA UNDER THE LEMON LAW if purchased outside of California. AJ Madison and other companies know the law better than we do. This has been a very valuable lesson and a costly one.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

We purchased a VERY expensive Blomberg washer and dryer and thought we were saving money by getting a "warehouse deal". The machines they sent were totally used and broken beyond belief. So badly in fact that we were not even able to install them. After several calls to their customer service and sitting on hold for 30-60 min each time, they kept pushing us off trying to involve Blomberg in the return. After I finally threatened to decline the charge, they agreed to take back the machines (within 1 day of their 30 day return policy). It's now been almost 30 days and I still don't have my refund. When I called their response was "So sorry, we don't know why it wasn't processed." Seriously?? This company offers ZERO customer service and sends out used, broken appliances. Stay away!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I had an unacceptable and horrible experience with AJ Madison. I initially ordered a refrigerator from them in early July. The salesperson I dealt with, Mendy ** charged my debit card an incorrect amount. Then he cancelled that transaction, but proceeded to try to charge my card 5 more times. Of course my bank put a block on my card, because they detected fraudulent activity. Instead of calling me, this salesperson, Mendy ** just continued to run my card, so my bank held my funds for 15 business days. I tried to contact AJ Madison on several occasions, but they never took any blame for their employee who should never have ran my card 5 times.

It took over a month to receive my refrigerator, and yet the story doesn't end there. I finally received my refrigerator after over a month, and the company AM Home Delivery they use was supposed to change the hinges on the fridge. They did not do the job properly, and that very night, my refrigerator door kept popping open. Thank god for my son, who is handy. He came home from work the next morning and spent over an hour taking the door apart, and he fixed it properly. Not to mention they charged me to haul away my old fridge. This company is completely incompetent! I advise anyone who even thinks about ordering from them DON'T ORDER FROM AJ MADISON!!!

Original review: July 27, 2017

I'm still waiting on order placed July 6. They said it will be put on a truck the end of this week & will take 7 - 10 days to arrive. They now are lying & say they don't offer installation or removal from the box. I've ordered a refrigerator, washer, & dryer.

Original review: July 25, 2017

We Ordered a Verona gas range and exhaust hood from A. J Madison of Boston, Mass. the last week in August 2015. The range finally arrived on Friday the 18th of September and I waited at the house for over an hour after I got the call telling me that the delivery guys would be there within 30 minutes. Had to take time off work to meet them. That evening when we had a chance to unbox the unit, it became apparent that there was shipping damage to the lower right panel. I emailed A.J. Madison immediately to be sure that we were within the allotted time to report damage. We received no reply from the email.

On Monday morning the 21st of September, I called A.J. Madison and was connected to a customer service employee by the name of Rachell **. She was very sympathetic and indicated that in many cases, a new panel is sent to the customer for replacement. This sounded good to me. She said that she would file the necessary paperwork and get back to me. This she did with an email on the 21st, asking for photo documentation of the damage and the serial number of the unit. This information was sent to her on the 22nd. Days went by with no reply. I sent another email on the 24th asking if she got the photos. She replied that due to the holidays she was not able to respond but that she would get back to me by the end of the day. She did not. I emailed again on the 24th. Here is the Auto response I received:

"Thank you for your email. I will be out of the office from 9/25 3 pm till Wednesday 10/1 9 am EST. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I will reply to your email when I return. Have a pleasant day." I did not have a pleasant day! And the date and day she quoted do not coincide on the calendar. Thursday was the first of October, not Wednesday. I was interested to know what holidays she had referenced and knowing that some Jewish holidays took place during the last part of September and the first part of October, I looked up a Jewish holiday calendar and compared the dates to the phone message that I got when I tried to call A.J. Madison to hopefully speak with someone directly.

The dates were in fact the holidays she mentioned. OK, we are OK with that but we had gotten no definitive answer as we expected before their holiday started. We waited patiently until Wednesday, October 7th when they were scheduled to be back in the office. I called and after 17 minutes was able to speak with a representative. I related the basic facts and she put me on hold for five minutes while she looked up to see if there was an update. She told me that there was no update but that someone would get back to me before the end of the day via email. Well, guess what? That did not happen either. I called again on Friday, October 8th and was told that the side panel had been shipped to The Appliance Hospital in Portland, Oregon and they would contact us to schedule an appointment for its installation. I received an email from Rachell on October 12th telling us the same thing that I learned on the 8th.

We received a phone call on the 9th of October from the Appliance Hospital letting us know that they were waiting for the part and would contact us when it was in. They emailed on the 12th indicating that the part was in and needed to set up the appointment for installation. I called them and the earliest opening that they had for service was on October 22nd and would call the day before with a three hour window of their arrival. I work for a living and this was not acceptable. I called Appliance Hospital and they were very accommodating. They indicated that they would call me 20 minutes before their expected ETA. The tech showed up after he called to let me know he was on the way. He was great and even helped me to align the oven doors that had gotten shifted during shipping. We finally got the range installed and we are really happy with it. We are not happy with the way A.J. Madison dealt with us and would not recommend them.

Original review: July 18, 2017

I purchased a washer dryer set from AJ Madison. The salesman sold me on the extended warranty through New Leaf. First issue is that it was damaged when it was received. AJ Madison did a good job and had it replaced quickly. Then exactly one year later the dryer went out. No problem right, after all I purchased the extended warranty. Well that company can't find anyone to service the sorter so basically, AJ Madison is selling a product that does not work and then they washed their hands off the order and that my only option is to talk to New Leaf and AJ Madison will have nothing more to do with it even though they sold a service that does not exist to me. So my advice is NOT to go through AJ Madison unless they are a local company for you to deal with.

Also, I would make sure that there is a local service provider to the equipment that they sell as they can have some "different" brand names that are not common in the US. I guess that this complaint is not necessarily about the product that I purchased but that they are selling a product that is non existent to many of their customers and they will not do anything about it. In the end, buy your large appliances locally. Do not get them online or you will suffer the same fate as I do with a large company that wants the large sales and add ons but then will not support a customer afterwards. Local companies rely on return customers and local word of mouth making them much more supportive.

Original review: July 14, 2017

I placed an order for a GE refrigerator paid for it and had nothing but aggravation! I advised the salesman that I have a built in Monogram that needs to be removed, his response “no problem!” AJ Madison could not find a company to remove the old refrigerator, I took action and had it done. Paid out of pocket. After further and complaint they gave me a lousy $200 towards an expense of $750, claiming they did not tell me to hire the company! The new fridge came a day later than promised, dented and not properly installed. I spoke to customer service and will send them pics and we shall see how they resolve this saga??? Business is competitive and customer service should be priority!!!

Not sure about AJ Madison?
    Take our two minute quiz to find the right Appliance Stores for you.

AJ Madison Company Information

www.ajmadison.com

Want to know more?
    You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business