Get a Quote

2. Pets
  3. Dog Treats

4.3/5 (397 ratings)

About Super Chewer

Meet Super Chewer: This monthly subscription box is made for dogs who play harder and demand a challenge. Each month, you and your dog receive an immersive adventure of 2 tough toys, 2 full-sized bags of treats, and 2 meaty chews. Super Chewer's in-house toy designers create interactive all-natural rubber and nylon toys with features like puzzles, treat-lock systems, 2-in-1 toys, fetch-flinging toys, and more! All chews and treats are made in the USA and allergy-friendly options are available for pups with dietary restrictions!

Pros

• Includes 6 toys and treats each month
  • Products for dogs of all sizes
  • All-natural and made in the U.S.

Cons

• Subscription renews automatically

Bottom Line

Super Chewer is an online subscription service that creates toys and treats specifically for dogs who love to chew.

Super Chewer Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Super Chewer?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Super Chewer?

Original review: July 31, 2020

Love it to death. My year I half old lab is in love with the treats and toys. Wish there was more bone treats for the aggressive chewers and more variety of treats in the box. Trial of the dental stuff too would be nice.

Original review: July 31, 2020

Holly LOVES her Super Chewer boxes!!! Her favorite part are the treats. She knows when her boxes come and we have videos of how excited she gets while we are trying to open them. One suggestion, give the option to pick the toys every month. Some toys, she could care less about but others she is in love with!!

Original review: July 30, 2020

So far so great! A few toys have not stood up to my super chewer but we made them work! Anything with a rope doesn't really last long but it has kept Otis active and he has so many toys now that he can't choose sometimes! But I would highly recommend this box to others!

Original review: July 30, 2020

Maggie loves the snacks that come with her chewy box of goodies. The thing she loves the most are the toys that hold snacks, she can play with those toys endlessly until SHE WINS!! She does share with her brother, Murphy, as he does with her when his delivery is made.

Original review: July 30, 2020

I have so far loved every single one of my Bark Boxes. The quality of the foods is great, and my dog enjoys them all immensely. The toys are so cute too, especially the stuffed ones, and I love that there are different themes each month. The super chewer toys are great and stand up to Achilles' rigorous chewing, as well. Thank you!

Original review: July 30, 2020

My dog doesn’t like the treats and she constantly destroys the toys in minutes. I have contacted you several times and requested my money be refunded and my subscription be cancelled and I just get the runaround. There is no way to contact anyone by phone so I contacted through FB but still have no resolution.

Super Chewer response

Hi Leigh. Thank you so much for taking time to share you feedback. We are so sorry to hear that you've had trouble cancelling and contacting our team. This definitely is not the type of experience we wish to provide any of our customer and we completely understand your frustration. We would like nothing more than to make this right for you and your pack. Please be on the lookout for a direct message from our team so we can clear this up for you as soon as possible!

Original review: July 30, 2020

My pup LOVES getting his Bark Box every month. He appears to recognize the box and knows it is for him. He helps to open it and take out all the toys and treats. He doesn't always know what to play with first, but he has not yet had a toy that he does not want to play with. He always has to have a treat from the box for helping to open the box. He would give it 5 paws out of 5. I give it 5 stars out of 5. I was going to stop his subscription in July but he loves it so much we have to keep it going.

Original review: July 30, 2020

My dog destroyed a toy included in the Super Chewer box within an hour. I contacted Bark and they were amazing, they not only apologized and questioned me about Sophie’s needs and likes they replaced the toy with a ball that is her all time favorite. Their dedication to their customers is top notch, thank you for loving my fur baby as much as I do.

Original review: July 30, 2020

When Cooper and now Chloe get their Super Chewer Box they know! And they can’t wait till daddy gets home so they can open it. You should see the giant smiles on their faces. Thank you Super Chewer!!! You’re the BEST!!!

Original review: July 30, 2020

We love receiving our Super Chewer box every month. I am always so excited to see what the theme will be and it is convenient that each box includes two bags of treats because it cuts down on the number of times I need to go to the pet store to get treats. Most of the toys have been durable and fun, but our two latest boxes included toys with elements that my dog was able to shred right away so I had to take them away from him. Other toys he doesn't seem very interested in, and a few of the toys are among his favorites.

Super Chewer Company Information