Get a Quote

2. Pets
  3. Dog Treats

4.3/5 (397 ratings)

About Super Chewer

Meet Super Chewer: This monthly subscription box is made for dogs who play harder and demand a challenge. Each month, you and your dog receive an immersive adventure of 2 tough toys, 2 full-sized bags of treats, and 2 meaty chews. Super Chewer's in-house toy designers create interactive all-natural rubber and nylon toys with features like puzzles, treat-lock systems, 2-in-1 toys, fetch-flinging toys, and more! All chews and treats are made in the USA and allergy-friendly options are available for pups with dietary restrictions!

Pros

• Includes 6 toys and treats each month
  • Products for dogs of all sizes
  • All-natural and made in the U.S.

Cons

• Subscription renews automatically

Bottom Line

Super Chewer is an online subscription service that creates toys and treats specifically for dogs who love to chew.

Super Chewer Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Super Chewer?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Super Chewer?

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

The treats and toys we received about 7 days ago Daisy liked much than before. She’s eaten the majority of the treats already! Loves the toys more than toys we got previously! Previously we got repeats of toys we got before.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

When I first started it was a bit slow to show up- it then COVID-19.... They have been GREAT. I had a chew that my dog ate in 10 minutes and they sent a free DIFFERENT replacement toy right away. They sent a toy that after shipping -found it could be damaged easily- so they offered a few DIFFERENT replacement the same day. Not all toys fit my dog-but most do. I think the treats are overkill. I feed my dogs raw-so there are more treats in a box than I can use in months!!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

Great company to work with! They deliver fun themed boxes every month that excite & interest my dog. After 6 months we finally received a toy that didn’t live up to the Super Chewer name - meaning that my Daisy destroyed it. They replaced this toy with my choice of treats or a new toy! Kind customer service & definitely a company that cares about pets!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

My experience has been great. Cooper loves getting new toys and treats. I love not having to individually buy treats. My only complaint (and not really a complaint- more just as issue). Cooper is a 70 lb 10 month old white English Lab. He is very strong and a very intense chewer (toys not other things). Most of the chew toys hold up but there are a few he ends up destroying in the first day or two (starts chewing pieces off) and we have to toss them. So just need the toughest of toys???? Thanks.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

We had an issue with a late package, Super Chewer was watching it more than I was, they offered to send a toy to Pippa for the delay. In corresponding with them, I let them know I have a major chewer, and they let me know they replace items and I was blown away. Great customer service, wanting to make sure everything is right for my dog and me. We will continue to purchase the Super Chewer boxes.

Original review: July 31, 2020

I had 2 toys chewed up in a matter of minutes and had to throw them away. I contacted BarkBox and they were quick to respond. They were replaced with more sturdy items and the dogs are loving them. They came quickly.

Original review: July 31, 2020

I just got my month subscription. It had an archery toy in there. My dog was able to chew pieces off of it. Then he proceeded to vomit plastic yellow pieces all over my house. Not cool. I purchased these toys because they were hard to destruct.

Super Chewer response

Hi Heather. Thank you so much for taking time to share this feedback. We are so sorry to hear that this toy was not a good fit for your pup and caused vomiting. Your pup's safety is our top priority and we sincerely apologize that this happened. We want nothing more than to make this right and prevent this from happening again. Please be on the lookout for a direct message from our team so we can help further!

Original review: July 31, 2020

We have been very happy with the boxes except for this last one. I paid extra for the super chewer but the toy was destroyed in 10 minutes. It was the black and yellow toy that was in the shape of a target.

Super Chewer response

Hi Jodie! Thank you for taking time to share your feedback about your most recent box. We are so sorry to hear that item was not a good fit for your special pup. We definitely understand your concern and we want nothing more than to make this right for you and your pack! Please be on the lookout for a direct message from our team so we can help further!

Original review: July 31, 2020

The customer service from Barkbox.com is amazing. I have had 2 incidents where a product was not a good fit for my dog, and they were so responsive and helpful. In my second box, there was a toy that had a nylon rope attached. The rope was too easily frayed. I contacted CS, and they sent out a replacement within a couple days. Then in my most recent box, there was a toy made with wood fibers that apparently was easily chewed and dogs were pulling pieces off. CS contacted me to let me know so I could dispose of the toy before a problem occurred and sent out a replacement. I am very happy with the service and level of care for my dog. Great company!

Original review: July 31, 2020

Before Super Chewer I really struggled to find toys that lasted more than 15 minutes with Lizzy, for a medium (35 lb) dog she is very strong and likes to play rough. The material of the toys are great, strong enough to last months without breakdown but gentle on her mouth and teeth. The addition of puzzle toys really has made a difference, she can put her energy into getting treats out of them for hours. Overall Lizzy and I are very satisfied!

Super Chewer Company Information