Sentry Pet Products

Compare Pet Care Companies

Research top Pet Care Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I read reviews but not on here! I bought the squeeze on for my 2 dogs and 1 cat. I am thankful my cat did not get sick like others! But it did not work at all... I just wasted $100. On all of it. Now I have to wait till I can come up with the money again. You would expect something to at least work a little bit! Don't waste your money...

After following directions my 2 cats ran around like they were on fire. I finally got them to calm down and the oily stinking Sentry flea drops was the problem. Right away I bathed them both in Dawn to get this horrible product off them while begging them to forgive me, and asking God to please not let them die from this poison I had put on them thinking I was helping care for my boys. Then I found out the complaints, how can Petsense sell this stuff.

I bought this product at PetSmart on Saturday and put SentryPro XFT down my German Shepherd back. Within minutes my dog was running crazy scratching and whining. I thought because she is a big puppy and this was her first treatment she just maybe didn't like the feel. As the hour was passing she was acting worse and ripping out her undercoat. I looked up online then about the product and saw all the reviews in horror. I quickly got Dawn and bathed her three times. She was still miserable shaking, pacing, rapid heartbeating, whining, and now drooling uncontrollably. She didn't sleep. She was up yelping, scratching, having muscle spasms, pacing, and so on.

On Monday morning a friend stated his dog experienced the same thing with this product and recommended Burt's Bees dog shampoo. I immediately bought Burt's Bees shampoo and Benadryl. I gave her two baths with it and then gave her Benadryl. Still with little relief. She was running and yelping like she was set on fire as she was scratching out her hair. I continued to try to help her so by later in the evening I read Chamomile tea could help. So I boiled it, cooled it and started putting that on her back and giving it to her to drink. She stopped drooling. She was feeling relief as I did it but when she would get dry she was yelping in pain again here and there. I used a spray bottle to keep wetting her with the chamomile Tea. I gave her another bath in Burt's Bees and Chamomile tea. She finally fell asleep about 11:00 pm and was no longer yelping. She slept through the night.

By now Tuesday she is still not 100% but definitely feeling better! She is no longer pacing, drooling, yelping, having muscle spasms, scratching uncontrollably. She is eating and drinking fine. She is still trying to reach her back here and there licking where she was treated but it's not as often and is playing again! I'm going to continue with the Burt's Bees shampoo and Chamomile tea.

Due to all the online reviews I read I decided for my dog taking her to the vet was not worth it. So I tried other things which worked thank goodness. But I wish I would have read all the reviews before I used the product. I will say from now on I will do the research. Please beware and do not buy this product. It is very dangerous and it's the worst thing ever seeing your animal in pain helpless. It is not worth taking the risk of your animal being in pain.

This product has made my cat VERY sick! I should have read reviews before purchasing this product because 90% of the reviews I'm reading on various sites say it has made their cats sick or in some cases, they have died. Like other reviewers, I've sent an e-mail to the company asking when are they going to improve the formula.

I was lucky to react fast to my dog's reaction over this product (Sentry Pro- flea and tick). I applied half the dosage and in the next couple of hours the poor guy wouldn't stop scratching, shaking his ears and body and jumping out his bed onto the couch or anything, running around the house desperate. As soon as I saw this reaction, I gave him a deep shower with his normal black coat shampoo, but still didn't help. At the vet they suggested bathing him with Dawn and I did, twice. Next day he went to the vet again where he was treated with antihistaminics, anti-inflammatories and another shower. He still is shaking his ears (floppy), but in better shape than the day before. This product has a warning on the back, explaining side effects such as scratching and suggest visiting the vet if worsen. If this is so, why even distribute it? Why would stores like PetSmart sell it???! Please STOP IT.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sentry Pet Products?

I bathed my Frenchie Bulldog earlier in Sentry Flea & Tick Shampoo for dogs & Puppies Sunwashed Linen Scent, because I found a tick on her after being out on the property with us. Four hours later, I notice she's very lethargic, did not come get her dinner, and her head would shake and bob, and then every 15-30 seconds she does this quick jerk backwards with her head, and her eyes wide. She's pretty much limp, her back legs are always in squat mode, even walking. She's foaming at the mouth and it is all over her chest.

SO I bathed her in the Dawn twice, THEN I used a charcoal detoxifying shampoo on her and left it on for about 15 minutes wrapped up in a towel... limp in my arms. I got some honey water down her, about a tablespoon and a ** and some cheese. Just a bit... (Make a couple "cheese balls, feed it, then squeeze some around the pill, give it, then a couple more balls for good measure). Anyways the bath seemed to help a bit, but she seems the same... not worse. I will go on to the vet in a few hours, it's 2am. I can't sleep. I'm so worried.

You know, I know a few lawyers in my immediate family that would LOVE to take on a case like this. Has anyone gone forward to sue this SENTRY company?

Well, I am going to do some more research and fact checking and see what's up, because I am very angry about this for my dog, AND ALL THE OTHER DOGS AND CATS that have DIE and/or SUFFERED by their owners purchasing their products!!! Sentry you should be ashamed of yourself and you should have had a recall and pulled this poison off the shelves. Hope everyone saved their receipts and empty bottles, vet bills, and receipts, photos, letters and documents from vets friends, pet sitters, boarding places, etc.

Do not buy Sentry Squeeze-On for cats!!! Applied this to my cat this morning and in less than 5 minutes I heard her crying. Went to check on her and she's hissing, panting, pupils dilated, agitated and running around the house. Behaviors I've never seen since we adopted her. Tried to carry her but she doesn't want to get touched specifically back of her neck where I applied the Sentry squeeze-on. Finally was able to get her in the bathtub after more than 15 minutes of chasing as she doesn't want me to go near her. I gave her a bath with a dish washing liquid as this product is oily followed by her Burt's Bees hypoallergenic shampoo with shea butter and honey.

I called the number on the back of the box and they sent me a form to fill out for an open investigation. I hope nothing bad happens to her. Should've searched for reviews first before using Sentry Squeeze-On on her. I made a review at PetSmart specific to this product but it is still not posted on their website. Does petsmart have anything to do with this? OTC product but so many complaints, adverse reactions & deaths and yet still on the shelf and they have so much stock too!

Sentry Pro XFT. Do not buy this. I bought this item at Petco. It does not work. 3 days later my dog is still in solitary confinement. She has fleas crawling all over her, eggs everywhere and itching non-stop. The products efficacy is zero out of 10. Do not waste your money.

We applied Sentry to two of our cats on Thursday, June 8, 2017. Friday morning we had to take one of them to an emergency vet visit because he was foaming at the mouth and it wouldn't stop. It was scary for him and for me. The vet assured me his heart and lungs were good and it was "probably" a taste reaction to the spray. He came home and was very tired all day. Saturday he back to normal. Sunday it happened again. He was again fine for several days. Today, 6/14/17, he had a seizure. After a number of tests, they said he's reacting just like a poison. I've essentially poisoned my own kitty. I just hope he's going to be okay.

I bought this collar (Sentry Dual Action Flea and Tick Collar) and put it on my 9 pound Maltipoo yesterday. I noticed he was itching under his chin and a little while later he would be restless. I took the collar off him within 12 hours because he looked uncomfortable. He was very restless and kept twitching his back legs. He kept me up all night long. He would jump up, jump down, go in circles, lay down for a few then back up again. I was beside myself. I started to rub his belly and he immediately felt better but as soon as I stopped he started all over again. This product is horrible and should be taken off the market/shelves. Shame on me for not reading reviews first.

I purchased Sentry Pro XFT Flea and Tick Squeeze-on for Dogs from PetSmart. I applied only a portion of this product on my dog. He immediately began jumping around, scratching, and whining. I assumed he was irritated by the fleas reacting to the Sentry solution. Within the next 15 minutes, he began vomiting and running around uncontrollably. I tried to hold him and console him. He squirmed, moaned, cried, and rolled around in pain. I immediately went to the internet for answers and to find any information about this Sentry Pro XFT Flea and Tick product. My heart dropped and I was horrified by all the terrible stories of other consumers and their pet’s discomfort after using this product.

I went straight to the bathroom and gave him a bath. I washed him several times with Dawn. He still appeared to be in lots of pain and vomiting even more. When he began to foam and drool at the mouth, and have convulsions, I rushed him to the nearest emergency pet hospital. He’s not doing well. He is still receiving medical treatment. I only wish that I had reviewed this product before buying it. Dangerous, painful, and terrifying experience.

Thanks to all the other consumers that posted their stories, I knew I had to act quickly to save my dog. I only hope that now the doctors and medication can save him. Why is this product still being sold by these trusted vendors such as PetSmart? Please call your local stores and corporate offices and provide them with copies of all these terrifying stories and ask them to pull this product from their shelves.

I bought this at the usual chain pet store I go to for all of my cats needs however, this product (Sentry PurrScription Indoor) should be pulled from the shelves (or the brand) to avoid anymore of these cases. I applied the squeeze-on medication as instructed, monitored my cat to make sure he did not attempt to lick it off, and within 15 minutes my cat began to act odd. He began racing through my room and stayed in the closet where I could hear him making noises. He was in the corner where he did not want to come out until he raced to my bed where he began to drool and foam at the mouth. He was shaking his head then his legs. As he began to calm down I immediately wrapped a towel around him and washed the area where I applied the medication.

This was a very scary experience where I may have had to rush him to the vet. I felt very terrible for putting my cat through this and angry that this seems to happen often with this product. After the situation, I looked online for reviews where I began to read all of the terrifying experiences other pet owners had. I wish I would have read them before purchasing this product.

A regretful life changing purchase as a first time customer. I purchased Sentry Purrscriptions Plus for cats from my local Petco store around May 25th, 2017. I went in specifically for flea medicine for my cat and after careful comparison of the different types, I chose this one. The deciding factor why I bought it was because it said quick drying, economical and it claimed to do everything else the other brands did. I also read the cautions on the box while in the store and my cat met all the requirements deeming it safe for application. So I felt confident and made the purchase. When I was about to apply it to my cat, I re-read the cautions, instructions and double checked I had the right one. Everything was a go and I had no hesitations about it in general or how to apply it as I have done this many times before.

Long story short is that as of today, May 30th, 2017 the end result is this: I tried to do something good for my fur baby while trying to save money but instead, I came home today with a near $300 vet bill and with news from the doctor that they recommend euthanasia for my family pet. He has heart failure and fluid filling up in his lungs. My cat went from being completely healthy and strong to doing a 180 degree turn for the unthinkable. He was active, eating and drinking like the little piglet he is, playful and social to fighting for his life throughout the Memorial Day weekend. I so wish I never ever bought this product because had I not, my kitty cat would be perfectly fine. His time with our family would not be getting prematurely cut short due to this horrible, I repeat HORRIBLE product! Completely heart broken!

The sickening part is Sentry has received an astronomical number of complaints concerning their products due to severe illness or death. This is for both dogs and cats. I myself have emailed twice in the last four days and I have not had a reply. Needless to say, even if my cat hadn't gotten deathly ill, their product is not quick drying as they advertise! It was the worst ever. Dark, oily residue at site of application with pink colored skin. My cat suffered severely and is paying with his life! Just as many other animals have too! All for the sake of Sentry's profits! They are completely aware of the extreme adverse reactions their products are having to people's pets, including mine.

We put this Sentry Pro XFT product on our Pomeranian today. Within an hour or so he was having a bad reaction to it. He is miserable. He is itching, whining, and just very uncomfortable. I got the product online from PetSmart. I used on the other 3 Pomeranian and they seem to be fine. I will never use this product again. I am going to see if I can get a refund for the product that I haven't used. I am very dissatisfied with this product. I want to let everyone know that this product is not good. I wouldn't recommend this at all.

I purchased the Sentry Pro XFT 61-80 lb. formula for my 2-year-old, 71 lb. Plott hound when we ran out of our usual preventative. I was trying to save some money and figured if it was sold at PetSmart, which is where I purchased it, then it should be fine to use. Wrong. My dog and I suffered allergic reactions to the product. I washed my hands after applying, but must have brushed against my dog at some point because my nose, eyes, and cheeks swelled. I felt a mild burning sensation throughout my nose and face for the next 12-hours and the tip of my nose went completely numb. Now, 36 hrs. later I feel fine.

My dog on the other hand is still suffering. Within three hours he was extremely agitated and couldn't sit still without scratching. Since I was also reacting, I knew it had to be the Sentry and immediately washed him down with Dawn soap and water. I washed him down twice more throughout the night while no one slept because my dog would only calm down if someone was running their hand over his agitated skin. I took him to the vet in the morning where he was given 5-days' worth of steroids. He is finally beginning to calm down. Having read reports about other dogs reactions, I know I am lucky that my dog's was mild by comparison and I don't foresee any lasting damage.

Going forward, I will never again skimp on spending for a product that touched my dogs skin. I will also say, and luckily can say since my dog is recovering nicely, that the support I received from Sentry was apologetic and helpful in telling me about the Dawn soap. That said, I will never be using any of the products owned by this company again.

I put this on my 65 lb 7-year-old Boxer to keep ticks off while we are camping. I applied 1/2 of a tube on Thursday night and it is now Monday and he is miserable. He acts like his skin is crawling and now his back legs and by his tail seem to be in pain when I touch him. He runs in circles trying to get comfortable. ** is the only thing that is somewhat helping. I took him to the vet on Friday and he received shot of steroids and we are going back to the vet today as there hasn't been any improvement. The reviews on this product are awful, some of them even mention death. I would highly recommend trying a different product if you do not want to watch your pet suffer. This stuff should be removed from the shelves at PetSmart!

I purchased Sentry Pro XFT Flea and Tick prevention from Petco. The label read for dogs 40-60 pounds. I administered it to my 50 pound dog an Sunday evening. As I was placing the liquid on his body he became very squirmy, yelped and tried to pull away. He immediately started running around as if something was bothering him and began nipping at his back. As the evening progressed things only got worse. He could not sit or lay down due to discomfort. He began twitching, jumping, and running around the house.

At this point we poured cold water on him to try and settle him down which didn't help. During the night, we then gave him a full bath which did nothing to help his discomfort. Finally at 7:00 AM, I administered 50mg of ** and gave him an oatmeal bath. He was still in very uncomfortable and at this point I researched the internet only to find hundreds of horror stories listed along with videos of dogs who had the exact same symptoms as my dog. From the advice of others on the internet, I began bathing him with Dawn soap detergent and continued administering 50 mg of ** every four hours.

I called my vet and was told that the product has many side effects and that I was following the right course of action, but was warned that the dog may need to be taken to the emergency vet if he started convulsing or had uncontrollable shaking or drooling. Luckily after 6 bathes and 6 doses of **, he began getting some relief, was still itchy, but did not require emergency care. It has been almost 48 hours and he is still not back to normal, but has shown improvement. NEVER buy this product!

Bought the two pack flea collars for $40. Less than an hour later my husband asked me why I didn't put the collars on the dogs yet. They fell off and we could not find them. The kicker, they are clear and since it happened outside, anywhere in a 30 acre range, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. We looked for almost an hour... $40 gone.

Sentry PurrScriptions indoor squeeze on for cats and kittens - Like many you have mentioned, I should have done the research first. Within a couple of minutes my cat was still able to reach and lick the stuff off. He started foaming at the mouth and began to run away from me. I immediately went online to figure out what was happening. I'm completely sad, upset, and feel incredibly guilty that I exposed my cat to this product. I washed the product with Dawn like many recommended and then took him to the vet.

I'm afraid of all the side effects or permanent damage it might cause my cat. Blindness, neurological defects, organ failure and such. I'm now on watch until I see that he is back to normal. No one should have to go through this, because I can tell you that it is absolutely heartbreaking to think that I can lose my kitty. I feel for everyone that has a loss a pet because of these products.

This is my take on this... No one is being held accountable and this junk is killing our family members. It is unacceptable and we need to take action. We need to file a Class Action Lawsuit against Sentry. We cannot let the bigwigs keep living the high life making millions off of us (who trust them to make safe products) while our babies are dying slow painful deaths at their hands. It's not right. I'm ticked off after buying this stuff and reading these reviews. I'm awaiting the outcome after putting it on my Shih Tzu. He didn't like it so I washed it right off and looked it up. Now I'm heated. Who do they think they are? I'd like to put this stuff on the owner of Sentry and see how he likes it.

After administering this Sentry Fiproguard Plus flea medication on my 3 cats (one who's nursing a 3 day old kitten) I went on to read the reviews and began to panic after reading the horror people have gone through with this brand. I am however one of the lucky ones. My cats had no bad reactions and the next day I started finding dead fleas on my bed and in my restroom floor. This stuff really works. I kept my cats away for a few hours after I administering the medication so they wouldn't lick it off one another.

As senior citizen on a very tight budget I decided to go to the local animal control facility and get a dog as a companion. For a fee of $40 I brought home an amazing little dog that the pound had named Snickerdoodle. Snickerdoodle obviously had been neglected and allowed to run loose before coming to the pound. In spite of this, she had plenty of energy and a perky personality but was infested with fleas. I brought her home and we bonded immediately as I gave her a warm bath with flea shampoo.

Later we went out to my large fenced back yard and as she joyfully raced around the yard at top speed I decided to rename her Bullet. The next morning as we snuggled on the couch I realized that she still had a lot of fleas in spite of the shampoo I had given her so I made a trip to Petsmart and purchased Sentry brand flea medicine for small dogs. Having had dogs in the past, I was aware of proper application procedures so I carefully applied the medicine as directed. I did not see an immediate reaction, however the following day I noticed that she threw up.

The next day there was more vomiting and she started to lose her appetite and only drank water. Although I gave her the food that initially she ate with relish, she only looked at it and walked away. By the next day (Sat.) she had become very lethargic and when I went outside with her I realized she had severe diarrhea. She was still drinking water but was not tempted by the bland rice with boiled hamburger that I fixed for her. Sunday she had diarrhea in the house and the odor was extremely bad.

On Monday morning, one week after I brought her home from the pound, I made an appointment at the vet as she was deteriorating rapidly and my efforts had not improved the situation. At the vet I explained that I felt the dog had a reaction to the Sentry flea medicine since she had changed drastically starting the day after I put it on her. The vet then asked if she had experienced any neurological symptoms and when I replied no, she stated in that case she did not feel it was a problem caused by the flea medicine but possibly could be Parvo. (The dog had been vaccinated for Parvo while at the pound.)

The vet then went on to say that in order to diagnose and treat the dog she would have to keep her for testing and observation. As there was no way a definite cost for this could be given at that point and I knew from past experience it would possibly run into hundreds of dollars, I made the unhappy choice due to budget considerations to have my sweet little pound dog that I brought home just one week before euthanized so her suffering would end. I feel that both Perrigo and Petsmart are unethical to continue selling this product and I also feel that vets should reconsider whether this product can be harmful and possibly fatal even when no neurological symptoms are experienced. Perrigo stated they would not pay my claim for the vet expenses I incurred since the vet felt their product was not at fault. However, they did reimburse me for the cost of their product (minus sales tax!) that caused me so much grief and expense.

March 24, 2017 at 8:00 pm after reading the directions and the all natural ingredients with no chemical mentioned I applied the flea tick mosquitoes drops to my 1 year old kitten. Immediately after application I smelled the very strong odor. He ran away into the corner and started to try and shake the drops off then my kitten started foaming white slimy bubbles at the mouth while making and doing a chewing sound and motion with his mouth. I immediately started to wash the now oily drops off. He allowed me to only to foam at the mouth more and the more I washed him he relaxed then running under my bed refusing to come to me. His behavior was completely changed. I serve a Mighty High Powerful God and He was in total control while I hysterically took care of my kitten (Son) who trust me to do so now has every reason not to trust me.

I watched him throughout the night into the next day. Washed him several times again and now noticing hair loss where I applied this product. I wished I never did this to him. I'm watching him get back to his lovable self and trusting me as his Mom instead of some kind of monster stranger. I had to tell my story and my horrific experience because I love him with all my heart. Then I Googled this medication, read these stories, cried, prayed and ask God to comfort these people. I don't know but we shared a very intimate experience by just loving our family member. I'm thankful my lil man (kitten) is going in a positive direction of feeling better but I had to publicly document this. This is a harmful product and need to be taken off the shelves and completely out of business. DOCUMENT, SHARE, KEEP RECORDS.

Requesting your assistance. Administered Fiproguard to one of our rescued babies, Y'ssi. Rescued him as a 6-8 week old kitten from a grocery store parking lot. He's now 8 months and handsome. He's vomited, and is lethargic and reclusive, consistent with a class of poisoning reports throughout the Internet. Very upset and motivated to discover a solution to the parasite problem. Research requires funding. Just conducted archival research to track down and substantiate the research hypothesis. Inquiry rationale is science-based and sound; solution looks straightforward. Seeking your input and assistance. A grassroots effort via social media to raise awareness and funding? Contact me if you can help GT&T find an answer.

I used this product on Saturday, March 11th. My ex-husband brought his puppy over on Sunday to spend the day with our boys. Monday morning he is lethargic and wobbly, peeing appt and acting as if he couldn't get enough to drink. By Tuesday it got worse, he had trouble walking at all and would respond to sound. Come Wednesday he was running a fever so I gave him a bath to soothe him. During the bath he went completely limp so I took him out. His body tensed up, his head flung back and he began seizing (screaming out like no sound I've ever heard). I rushed him to the vet.

The vet said it sounded like he had gotten into a toxic chemicals so he gave him an IV and sent him home for me to monitor (money was tight so he couldn't stay). When home he ate a little but I had to force feed him Pedialyte and water every hours. He couldn't hold his eyes open, was not responsive and was soiling himself. His pee had specks of blood in it and he was peeing like every 20-30 minutes. Come 11 pm he started having seizures, his breathing got more shallow by the moment. He seized off and on for 3 hours struggling for breath (especially in between episodes). He passed at 2 am on Thursday morning. All this resembles liver failure which Sentry products have been known for. I am devastated???

How I wish that I had read the reviews about this toxic product. Within an hour or two my pup showed symptoms mentioned in earlier complaints. I immediately gave him a bath with his oatmeal shampoo, then a second bath with dish soap and baking soda, then a third bath with more dish soap and baking soda. I didn't have Dawn so I hope that doesn't make a big difference. He is pacing and scratching and whining. No signs of neurological issues yet. Stuff is absolute poison.

I applied Sentry Pro XFT on our 3 dogs this morning. They are 80, 60 & 25 lbs and all are about the same age - 11 years old. Our youngest, Jack became ill a few short hours after the application. He has been crying, restless, panting, can't walk well and a host of other problems. Once we realized how seriously ill he was, we rushed him to our Vet. He looked the product up and found that it can cause neurological problems in small dogs. Say what??? He gave our Jack a steroid shot and told us to bathe him twice 3 hours apart with a product like baby shampoo. Nothing with flea or tick medications in it. He was so miserable after the first bath, I called the emergency 800 number on the package. I was told that there is a known problem using the product on smaller dogs. It has to do with one of the chemicals used. It causes tingling and pain and all of the other symptoms he is experiencing.

I was instructed to bathe him with Dawn, concentrating on the specific areas where it was applied, to open up Vitamin E softgels and apply the Vitamin E on the areas affected and to apply ice packs. The rep also told me that it could take up to 72 hours for all of this to pass. Now, are you ** kidding me?! These yahoos know this product should not be used on smaller dogs. Why are they producing an inferior product? This product is dangerous! DO NOT USE!!!

I told the woman that this is woeful neglect and is unconscionable to do this to animals. I then told her to take the product and apply it to her small dog and see what happens! I will be taking the product back in the morning and will be writing a letter to the company as I believe the more letters written, the better their response. So PLEASE if you have had problems with the product, WRITE! I wish I had asked for ** and or pain killer from the Vet but didn't. The only thing that seems to be helping right now is we are holding and petting him constantly to try to comfort him.

Sentry Pro XFT for dogs - Within 5 hours of applying this to my dog, she started snapping at the air, snapping at her skin, trying to bite her back, scratching with her hind leg, shaking her fur and desperately rubbing on the carpet and my bed. Then she started twitching. She had no signs of fleas before or after applying. I started researching online and saw that there were MANY complaints and a move to remove this product from the shelves, with these symptoms as well as convulsions, dry heaving, vomiting and burns on their dog's skin with emergency room visits to their vet.

Sentry Pro XFT - I gave this to my dog before not thinking it was the problems she was having till now. This time 3 days ago I put on my 55 lb dog and she started biting rear near tail. Scratching site bad and wanting me to keep itching it and spasming bad and gets really scared with noise storms, tremors, drooling. Not good. What should I do? And give her for spasms and is she in pain? I notices redness on her belly where there was no hair and applied ** on it. Gave ** to help her. Today still bad going to vet. What does anyone recommend to do and have this stopped?

I purchased Sentry flea & tick from PetSmart. About 2-3 hours after applying to my cat, he was all of a sudden very scared of everything. That worsened as the day went on. I noticed he could hardly see and his legs were twitching. How in the world is this product still being sold.

Sentry Pet Products Company Profile