BudgetPetCare.com

BudgetPetCare.com is more than just an etailer of affordable pet supplies. We are pet owners and pet lovers committed to providing great customer service and easy access to an extensive range of pet care products.

To ensure you get the best service, our products are backed by a team of professionals who are headed by our resident veterinarian. As part of this endeavor, we offer a Free "Ask Our Vet" section to assist you in having a happy and healthy pet.

We value your comments and suggestions. If there is anything you’d like to share with us or if there is a product that you’d like to recommend, please let us know.

Compare Pet Care Companies

Research top Pet Care Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I ordered a 6 month supply of Frontline Plus for all three of my animals at what I thought was an awesome price, with my bill totaling roughly $144. Unfortunately, upon receipt of these items I realized that they were not what I had ordered. The BudgetPetCare site lists that they are selling Frontline Plus and right under benefits they have listed "Kills all kinds of ticks including the deadly ones like American dog ticks, brown ticks, deer ticks and lone star ticks." But this is NOT what the box that was delivered to me says.

First off, the Frontline Plus they are selling is manufactured in South Africa and only treats Yellow Dog ticks and Kennel ticks (This is written right on the back of the product)... this is NOT what they had listed for sale on their website. This product is useless to me or anyone living in MI!! Once I contacted the company they tried to give me useless information regarding the Frontline Plus I received and BudgetPetCare has yet to acknowledge that what they have listed for sale, and what they are sending their customers, is VERY different. The dosage is not the same as Frontline Plus products I have purchased in the past, and the packaging is different as well.

BudgetPetCare has still not updated their site, BUT I do see that all Frontline Plus products are much cheaper... could it be because all of those rave reviewers who ordered in February of this year have caught on to their deceitful ways and they need to unload their product quickly? The company wants me to send the items back in their "pre-paid" envelope... which I still have to pay $13 for because there wasn't enough postage on the return envelope from them... THEN they will issue my full refund. This has been a nightmare and I will most definitely never do business with them again! Save yourself the added stress and go to your local vet, TSC, Walmart, Petco, Petsmart, etc and purchase the REAL product.

I am first-time customer and was impressed with the ease with which I was able to place an order of the product. The company provides these products at zero shipping charges which makes the shopping even more enticing. The products were delivered well on time in excellent conditions. I am extremely pleased with the services of the company and would buy pet products from this online shopping destination again.

Budget Pet Care - One of the best online stores in our country!! It has been a wonderful experience buying online pet supplies from this shopping destination. Not only is the website very easy to use, but the products are extremely reasonably priced. The products are received in excellent conditions within a week's time from placing the order. I will continue purchasing pet care supplies from this amazing shopping destination in future too!!!

Extremely slow shipping around the holidays. I ordered on December 2nd (2016) and didn't receive my shipment until January 25th (2017). I had to call four different times to get an update, but they do NOT have tracking numbers for their orders, since they ship in bulk from overseas. They kept blaming the holidays and then eventually blamed customs for the hold-up in the order.

Their "guarantee" on the website says that orders that don't come in 21 business days will be refunded. Well they DID refund, but then when the order eventually came (signature required), they called back to tell me that they were going to charge my credit card the full amount. I asked about the "on time guarantee", and they proceeded to try and tell me that a guarantee does not mean free product, and offered another measly 5% discount. All-in-all, order from somewhere else more reliable. The slight discount they have compared to other places is not worth the headache or complete lack of customer service.

It has been a great experience purchasing pet products from this company. I am glad to have at last found an online shopping destination that provides qualitative and branded pet products at a price that is very economical in comparison to other competitors. The zero shipping charges irrespective of the order size is the best thing that one can ever get because it gives me the opportunity to purchase pet products without the worry about paying any delivery charges for the purchased products. The products are delivered in excellent condition at a record time. This is the best online store in our country; hence, I highly recommend it to other pet owners!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BudgetPetCare.com?

I purchased Revolution for my pet. Before I purchased it I wanted to know where it came from, I was told England. My package came from Singapore, if I knew it was coming from China I wouldn't have purchased it. The flap that seals the medicine in the Revolution package was opened and a "Quality Checked" sticker sealed it back up. This to me isn't normal and a little scary so I'm not going to use it and I'm going to ask for my for a refund.

I ordered pet supplies at 10 am in the morning and received the shipping confirmation within a day's time. These guys are thorough professionals. They know how to conduct online transactions successfully. Every time I get something from these guys I am impressed. I am extremely delighted to have at last found an online store that cares for pet owners. The store has lots of branded pet products that are available at such a competitive price that you cannot resist but purchase more products. I have never encountered any problem while getting products from this premier shopping destination. I would continue getting pet care supplies from this ingenious online store until and unless something drastic comes up. Thank you so much!

I have been purchasing pet care supplies from this company since last six months and I have always been happy about the quality of the products. The product descriptions are so extensive that it becomes easier to select pet products. I am amazed with the professionalism shown by the company since I receive email notifications from them for amazing deals and discounts on special days. This makes the shopping even more enticing. This online pet store is one of the best in terms of product quality and pricing. The zero shipping policy is a great motivational factor that makes me purchase pet products from this company. I will keep on purchasing pet products from this company till there is a drastic change in their pricing policy.

I have been getting pet products from this company since last few months and the experience has been amazing. The products are of top quality, the prices are freakingly low and the best thing is there are no shipping charges on the product. In fact, every time I receive the product within a week's time, which tells about the professionalism of this company. I cannot find a single negative point in this online shopping destination. I love shopping from this company and would definitely carry out purchasing pet products from this company.

I ordered Frontline Plus for my pooch at 10 am in the morning and received shipping confirmation within an hour. Other online companies should learn from them how to professionally conduct themselves. I have been buying dog supplies from them since a year and every time the experience has been superlative. I enjoy the fact that they have a swift checkout process and streamlined pet sections that makes the job of picking up pet products very easy. My pet Juno also appreciates that!

Doesn't matter how inexpensive or how the service is if the product doesn't work. You cannot trust this company. We ordered Frontline Plus from Budget Pet Care 3 years ago and while it was a good price, the product was ineffective at stopping fleas or ticks. The same product purchased from known US suppliers works as advertised. We will never purchase from BudgetPetCare again. We cannot trust what that deliver to be what it is supposed to be and you shouldn't either.

On 9/26/16 I ordered Frontline Plus for my cats. On 10/5/16 I was sent an email that my order was cancelled and I was given a credit for my purchase. There was no explanation why my order was cancelled. Now after waiting 9 days I have to search and order from a different company. The customer service of this company is poor at best.

I am a retired colonel trying to lead a peaceful life with my furry pals. With age, I have started moving quite less out of the house. Usually I shop for pet care supplies from a nearby pet store in my vicinity. Since I am not so tech savvy I used to find it very difficult to purchase the products from online. But since the pet store in my locality closed down abruptly I had no other option but to search for other avenues to get pet care supplies. One of my friends suggested me to try online stores. I browsed on Google and saw this company. They were providing branded pet care supplies at a competitive price. I also found the colors used on the store quite soothing for a 70 year old guy.

The entire shopping experience was fantastic starting from a wide array of branded pet products in display, the swift checkout process and the deal breaker no shipping charge on the order. The products were delivered within 10 days from the date of order and needless to say they were in excellent condition. Now I have decided to purchase pet care supplies from this company. They are providing the products with above par services and I am very happy with it.

I am a 55 year old retired army officer having two dogs and a cat. Since, I get a limited pension it becomes very imperative to get pet care supplies for my furry pals at a price that does not hurt my pockets. While browsing through the internet I learned about this company. I was amazed to see the cost-effective prices of branded products at this shopping destination. But still I was a bit circumspect as the prices were extremely affordable. Hence, I called their customer service representatives who assured me that the order product will arrive very shortly.

As suggested, I did receive the products shortly in an excellent packaging. Since then I have been purchasing pet care supplies from this company. My pets have never had any side-effects after application of the products. These guys are doing a fantastic job. I just hope that they continue providing the pet products at an affordable price with zero shipping charges.

Ordered Frontline for cats. Lasted half the time as US made product. Worse I am now bombarded by emails from them. Asked Customer Service to stop. They responded that they would but the emails continue on. Can't trust this company.

Had a great time shopping at this online shopping destination!!! There is an extensive range of branded pet products available at the e-commerce store and prices of the products is fantastic which made me purchase several other products on top of the usual ones I get for my doggy. It was a great experience and needless to say I received the products well on time in excellent conditions. These guys are doing a great job. Just hope that they do not change their pricing policy because it is fantastic for pet owners like me!!!

I was a little concerned when I saw that the order was being processed in Mauritania and originated in South Africa. However, my order of Revolution for cats arrived within 2 weeks and seems to be working fine. For my area, the price of $62.45 for six doses is a fantastic bargain.

I have been ordering Frontline Plus from Budget Pet Care for both my large and small dogs for over five years. Since using this product I have not had a recurrence of fleas on any of my dogs. The company has been excellent! Ordering, payment and receiving the product have all been easy and accurate. The prices are much lower than purchasing from a veterinarian. I will continue to use this company for many years.

They do not disclose that they are located in England so when you place an order, you will be charged a "Foreign Transaction Fee" by your bank. They bulk ship orders so you won't receive or be able to obtain a tracking number. It will take about three weeks or more for your order to arrive ("10 to 15 business days" after the order ships). I hope my order arrives as it's now been 11 business days. You'll have a hard time contacting them by email or phone. Took me three emails and four phone calls to get an answer to my shipping question.

I have ordered from Budget Pet World and my experience has always been a positive one. Not sure why others have had problems, but I have not had any. I realize delivery may take longer due to them being located in Canada, but that has never been an issue either. I just placed another order with them and I will update this review if my experience changes with this online pet product supplier.

I have been ordering from this company for over 4 years and have never had any problems. The products, Frontline Plus/Combo are exactly the same as the US branded counterparts. All are manufactured by Merial. The pricing is the lowest anywhere. I have signed up for email coupons and this makes it even more affordable. I highly recommend this company for pet supplies.

I have been doing business with Budget Pet Care for many years. They are affordable, easy to use, great discounts, and have the brands I need. I also like the free shipping. I have researched other pet care companies, and this one is the best.

I have been a customer for several years and I have never had a problem. Their customer service is excellent, the prices are good and I always receive the products quickly. I rely on BudgetPetCare.com for all my flea control needs.

BudgetPetCare has won my business and the reason for this is because of value and service: I get Frontline Plus for my dogs with minimum ordering effort online and at the best price I've seen in stores and through other online companies.

I was startled to read some of the negative reviews because my experience with the company has been positive: timely delivery and competitive prices for Frontline. While that's important in general, it's essential when you have four flea-hating dogs. What's not to love?

I have been a customer for approx 5 years. Very satisfied with product, price and delivery. Even though it comes from Canada the product arrives faster than some US shippers, but it does take a week or so to arrive. I am a very satisfied customer, thank you BudgetPetCare!

I ordered flea medicine for my cat. It never arrived so I telephoned area code (347) ** to report having not received the order. A male explained it was coming from the UK and was delayed. This was after 3 weeks. To date, I have not received the medicine. I did receive a credit which I insisted on getting. Today, a male representing himself as an agent from BudgetPetCare phoned my office. I explained he was calling my office. However, he insisted on speaking and kept badgering me despite my complaint. I hung up the phone.

He phoned me back immediately insisting he speak with me. I told him emphatically never to call my office again. He said he was only doing his job. I pleaded for him to stop calling me and I hung up. He phoned again and again. I informed our investigating division that takes this matter quite seriously. 0 tolerance for solicitors. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES HAVE ANY BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIS COMPANY. They do not perform and their USA service reps are beyond disgraceful.

If you haven't ordered from this company don't. I wasn't smart enough to look at the reviews until I got a foreign currency exchange charge on my credit card and the product took forever to arrive. I didn't get want I ordered. The book doesn't look like the product being sold on amazon or other sites. I am not putting it on my cat. I ordered Frontline Plus and got Frontline combo for cats and ferrets! I never do reviews but this was a scam as far as I am concerned. Don't give them your money. Thanks.

It has been a couple of years since I have been shopping dog supplies from Budget Pet Care and every time I am amazed with the shipping time and the quality of the products. The pet store comes up with amazing discounts on pet supplies by offering coupons that invariably make the prices of the products even less. On a rare occasion I had a problem with the non-delivery of a product, but that was due to the fact that there was a blizzard and it seems that the product was lost. I contacted their customer service guys and informed them about the delay. They duly reshipped the product, and also gave me a further discount of 5% for the inconvenience caused!! Very happy to be a proud customer of this wonderful pet store!!

Be sure to take your time and read all reviews! It's not hard to see the company is writing false reviews to keep their score up. I live in the country and we're loaded with fleas and not just any ticks. We've got the nasty deer tick with Lyme disease. FRONTLINE Plus from the vet works perfectly, no problems. I purchased their whacked out counterfeit watered down poison and 2 cats are throwing up. I've heard stories about cats getting ill, coming down with diabetes and I'm so sorry I bought from this company. Bathing my cats a few times a day in hopes of getting WHATEVER was in the package off them. I wish there was an antidote. It's in their bloodstream now and my heart is broken. I let my best friends down so I could save a few bucks. I enjoyed reading the other reviews the company itself wrote. There's 2 things all those reviews have in common... I won't say cause they'll change it up! Be smart, beware, don't shop at BudgetPetCare!!!

BudgetPetCare.com Company Profile