2. Pets
  3. Pet Care

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.76/5

BudgetPetCare sells pet health supplements to treat eyes, ears, wounds, joints, and flea and tick problems. Products are available for dogs, cats, horses and birds, and they all come with a money-back guarantee. Customers can choose the auto-order option for a discount and earn cash back on every order. BudgetPetCare also sells nutritional supplements.

BudgetPetCare.com Shop Now

Find affordable pet supplies

Shop now on BudgetPetCare

Visit Website

Find affordable pet supplies

Shop now on BudgetPetCare

Visit Website

BudgetPetCare.com Reviews

Original review: May 11, 2020

For elderly people like myself, it's not at all easy to go downtown and shop groceries, let alone stepping outside for shopping for pets. I do love my pet dog, but I cannot always go to the store to buy him supplies every week. So I decided to give online pet shopping a try. And my oh my, I had the most amazing experience while doing my shopping from here. Products are much cheaper and although you get them after 7 to 14 days, it's worth the wait. I shop well in advance and I love the auto order feature. Online shopping makes life so easy.

Original review: May 7, 2020

For the past couple of years, I have been pet shopping from online. It is because it's much easier and a lot less stressful than having to stand in long queues. For an old man like me, I find it hard to stand in long lines just for pet supplies. Luckily, I found this online store. Their products are reasonably priced and the qualities of products are superb. In fact, the quality is superior to the ones I used to purchase from the store downtown. People must give online pet shopping a try!

Get buying tips about Pet Care Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I came across this website 3 months ago when I was browsing through internet. At first glance, the product for dogs seemed quite reasonable because of the discounts that were offered. So to test it out, I bought some flea preventive treatments for my 3-year-old lab. The products were shipped shortly after but then the delivery got delayed by many days. I almost wanted to give up and cancel my order. But with the help of their customer care people, I gave them a benefit of doubt. As soon as I received the products, I checked for the quality and whether or not it was reliable. To my surprise, all the products were perfect and from the brands, I used to buy earlier from. Just this time I got it at a very less price! Although I had the issues with delivery (it only happened once), I still prefer to buy from this online store as it provides great discounts on pet products!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2019

I have 4 cats and 3 dogs. I can't afford to get flea prevention products from the vet. I have been ordering from this company for years. Never had a problem. My 3 dogs are on ** and they go to the dog park and for walks daily. They never have fleas. Some people may think their products are fake because they are so much cheaper. They are the real deal.... NOT fake. It comes from another country which is able to offer it at a cheaper price. (All drugs are high in the U.S. which is terrible.) I have always received my orders as well.

Original review: June 4, 2019

OK I have been with BudgetPetCare for several years ordering my dogs frontline and heart guard. I’ve always found very fair prices as well as very knowledgeable staff would’ve had to reach out only once. I get my product it does take a little longer than I like but I know that so I give myself enough time when I’m ordering. I will continue to use this and as a matter fact I’ve got my son using this line as well. Very happy. My dog loves the Heartguard when I break it in half. I don’t know what it is but whatever it is he absolutely devours it and the Frontline I put on the back of his neck and just don’t touch it for 24 hours so gives it time to activate and I’ve never had a problem with fleas on my dog at all.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BudgetPetCare.com?

Original review: April 27, 2020

With the virus going around, I have decided to switch to online pet care shopping. I know the delivery will be taking a lot more time than usual, but I am okay with it. My pet needs her supplies, so I have bought in bulk from here. It's actually way easier to sit at home and order supplies. Perhaps, I might start online shopping for my pets now.

Original review: March 23, 2020

I always look for some new and interesting products for my pet instead of just the usual treatments. So, when I was just going through this site, I came across a new range of Frontline Pet Care products. I must say they have an impressive range of products from which I ordered Frontline Pet Care Long Coat Shampoo for my furry pal and I loved the results within just 2 wash. Keep coming up with such stuff!

Original review: March 20, 2020

Have been very excited about the sale and discounts you guys offer. So I was long waiting to grab the opportunity to take the best possible advantage of the discounts and offers. And finally, I got that during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Highly impressed with their deals and combo offers.

Original review: March 13, 2020

Earlier when I ordered my regular pet care products from you guys I was a bit disappointed as I clearly instructed to drop my parcel at the doorstep and not randomly keep it anywhere. But I couldn’t find the parcel till date despite it was delivered as per my conversation with their customer care executive. As it has always been a trustworthy site, I again ordered 2 products and thankfully the delivery guy kept it exactly at my doorsteps and not anywhere else.

Original review: March 10, 2020

After 3 tries online and 2 calling BudgetPetCare.com, trying to purchase Revolution Plus, I gave up and bought it from 1800-PetMeds (738-6337) for more money and a whole lot less hassle. Good luck on the road to Chapter 11!

BudgetPetCare.com Company Information