3.95/5

BudgetPetCare.com

BudgetPetCare.com is more than just an etailer of affordable pet supplies. We are pet owners and pet lovers committed to providing great customer service and easy access to an extensive range of pet care products.

To ensure you get the best service, our products are backed by a team of professionals who are headed by our resident veterinarian. As part of this endeavor, we offer a Free "Ask Our Vet" section to assist you in having a happy and healthy pet.

We value your comments and suggestions. If there is anything you’d like to share with us or if there is a product that you’d like to recommend, please let us know.

View More View More

214 BudgetPetCare.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 8, 2019

I have been purchasing Profender (a liquid cat de-wormer that can be applied topically), and Advantage flea treatments from the site for years. The pricing for the products is excellent for those of us on a budget (hence the name). I always get the best deals without sacrificing customer service or shipping times. In summation, BudgetPetCare.com is my go to site for the needs of my multi-cat household.

Original review: June 4, 2019

OK I have been with BudgetPetCare for several years ordering my dogs frontline and heart guard. I’ve always found very fair prices as well as very knowledgeable staff would’ve had to reach out only once. I get my product it does take a little longer than I like but I know that so I give myself enough time when I’m ordering. I will continue to use this and as a matter fact I’ve got my son using this line as well. Very happy. My dog loves the Heartguard when I break it in half. I don’t know what it is but whatever it is he absolutely devours it and the Frontline I put on the back of his neck and just don’t touch it for 24 hours so gives it time to activate and I’ve never had a problem with fleas on my dog at all.

Get expert buying tips about Pet Care Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 22, 2019

I have been ordering from them for five years. Starting with Frontline (Combo), and in the last year or so I switched to Advantage Multi (Advocate) for my cats. I have been happy with both products. I switched because the last two rescues had ear mites, and I decided to stay with Advantage Multi (Advocate). They are exactly the same ingredients you get at the vet's office, without the huge dent in your bank account. Yes, it does take 2-3 weeks, but this has not been a problem since I plan ahead. I am grateful this company exists! I will gladly continue to do business with them!

Original review: April 21, 2019

I’ve been buying products from BudgetPetCare for over 3 years now. Their products are authentic & much more affordable than it is at the vet. I highly recommend from buying from them. Their customer service is top notch & products are the same ones you would get at the vet but at a better price. I wouldn’t shop anywhere else for my pet. I will be a forever customer to them!

Original review: April 19, 2019

I have been ordering my dog's flea and tick pill ** and his heart worm medicine ** for over a year now. I am here to tell you I LOVE this store! Prices are great! Shipping is free which is another big plus! Everything is 100% genuine products and if I have a question, the Customer Service is courteous and quick to respond. I suggest everyone give them a try!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BudgetPetCare.com?

Original review: June 24, 2019

Never have any problems when I order dogs flea treatments. I'm Dog Manager of a Rescue Group and normally have 20 to 25 dogs in my home and I surely don't want fleas. Prices are a lot cheaper than anywhere else.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I was advised by one of my friends about this website. I think all the products on this site are genuine because I did order a couple of them for my dogs and they really worked well. I don’t find this site a fraud at all. Thank you.

Original review: June 5, 2019

I have been using BudgetPetCare for several years now. I have always had a very positive and pleasant experience with this company. The products are high quality and arrive promptly! I highly recommend BudgetPetCare!!! :)

Original review: June 3, 2019

Good prices. Ships quick and arrives from Canada pretty fast. Good coupons and cash back. Done lots of business here. Buys our Front Line Plus and Heart Gard for 2 dogs from this seller. Never had a problem. Has verified shipping.

Original review: June 3, 2019

I have been ordering from BudgetPetCare.com for over a year now. It helps me get the items my cat needs and save money. I am so happy I found this site. They have free shipping on top of their good prices. I have had nothing but good service. Very happy.

Original review: June 3, 2019

I have used this website for years to order flea medicine more affordably. I have always received the correct package and while the shipping can take a few weeks, it’s worth the wait! I am thankful to have found this service and will continue to be a customer.

Original review: April 28, 2019

Beware that this company gets its product from Europe and it will take forever for you to receive it. Mine is coming from Germany. I needed the ** for my dogs now! Not in a month. I ended up getting my first month from my vet, thus my savings on ** went out the window. If the company would have disclosed that it was coming from Europe I would have never used them. Plus, when I wrote them an email checking on the shipping discount I was to receive, I never got a response.

Original review: April 27, 2019

Great prices on flea products for dogs and cats. Can do autoship so I never forget to order. Fast shipping. Awesome place to shop for pet products. Cheapest place to get brand name flea and tick products.

Original review: April 26, 2019

Affordable, fast service. I have been getting Nexgard for my large dogs for a year. The products are good quality and they get to me fast. There are no hassles with the website either. Shopping online at BudgetPetCare is easy.

Original review: April 23, 2019

To be honest, I have 17 animal support animals and this company has been so helpful with their products and services. Free shipping is great and I always get my packages on time. I would recommend them to everyone out there.

Original review: April 23, 2019

I have been ordering from Budget Pet Care for several years. The product has always been as advertised and worked perfectly. Excellent company - worth the wait on shipping (sometimes takes 2-3 weeks for free shipping). I always order a month ahead of time.

Original review: April 21, 2019

My dog had a skin condition like a mange. My vet prescribed Nexgard and it worked like a charm. It’s quite pricey at the vet. But Budget Pet has all of his preventative meds at great prices. Love it!!

Original review: April 20, 2019

I have been ordering Program for the feral cat colonies that I feed to help protect them from flea infestation. Obviously topicals are out of the question for a cat you cannot touch! Day 1 use Capstar; Day 2 Program takes care of any flea eggs... Protection that lasts for 1 month. Budget has the best price anywhere! I recommend them for other products as well! Barb

Original review: April 19, 2019

I have been using the Capstar flea treatment for over four years. These pills not only stop fleas from coming back, but it also kills them immediately. I recommend this treatment for any dog or cat owner whose pet has a returning flea infestation. Thanks.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I started purchasing from here years ago and couldn't be happier. Even though the product comes from Canada it is the exact same product sold here in the US for a fraction of the cost. My uncle is a veterinarian and he checked the items and all are legitimate so to the people saying it's fake you are 100% wrong.

Original review: April 19, 2019

Such a great company to shop with! They have the best prices and send everything so quickly. It's the only place I buy my cat & dog meds. Their flea and tick meds are hands down the best on the internet.

Original review: April 2, 2019

I purchased 2 Seresto Flea and Tick Collars from BudgetPetCare.com. They arrived quickly but before I put them on my dogs I compared the packaging to the packaging from the website I usually purchase from. I did this after I read the back of the packaging and saw they came from Australia. This is not the real Seresto. This packaging has POISON written right on the front and other differences so small if you weren't looking you wouldn't notice. I am not going to put them on my dogs so I called the number to get a return address because there is none on the invoice. I called three times and as soon as I asked for the return address they said ok and then I was disconnected. The fourth time I was disconnected before anyone answered. I should have known the price was too good to be true and in the end I just threw away $70.00. I will never again risk my dogs health to save a few dollars. Please do not buy from this website.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

They do send the product. Takes forever but you get it. Tracking is an extra-cost feature and I have always done that. But after ordering twice, I realized that I really should not be able to order a prescription-only item without proof of a script, as I looked at other quality companies and they would not sell to me. Consumers please be aware that none of their products are genuine. When I got my second order, I looked at the packaging carefully and my worst fears were confirmed: Counterfeit. They only sell counterfeit items. This is how they offer the prices they do and sell normally prescription-only items to anyone. I am now afraid to use the product as it is probably not safe.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

I wish I had read the reviews before ordering from this company. So far it's been two weeks and the item still has not reached the U.S. I had no idea it was coming from Australia or the U.K. by way of Singapore! Just called the 1800 number again and was told I should be able to track it when it clears customs but have no idea when that might be. I will probably get the Advantage Multi in another week! In the meantime, I will have to buy it somewhere else because my cats cannot wait that long! The lower price is not worth the aggravation of not knowing when or IF I will even get the product!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Items shipped from Singapore. 2 months to get them and they arrived in a torn packet squashed. Budget were reluctant to provide a tracking number until the point where I demanded a refund. Clearly something to hide (i.e. origins of items from a supposedly US company) by not doing so. Misleading site, will never use again. Caveat Emptor!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I ordered Nexguard & Heartguard for my puppy on 12-3-18. After almost a week and I hadn't received an email stating my order was shipped, I called the company. I found out at that time the product was coming from Singapore. I was told it could take another week for the products to come and the lady would send me a tracking number. I checked this tracking number daily. It never showed anything other than the package was preparing to be shipped. So I waited until 1-3-19 and called again. This time I was told the package was in Los Angeles. I told her I had waited a month and now I had to go buy locally because it had been so long.

I asked for a refund. At first she wouldn't give me a refund because she said it was already shipped. But after asking to talk to a supervisor, she agreed to give me a refund. The prices are good but I don't remember anywhere on the website saying the products were coming from another country. And then after a month I still hadn't received the products I ordered.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2019

I ordered Bravecto 2 months ago. Still nothing. Very rude people when I call. I am so glad I ordered just one pill. I know I will never see those $28 dollars again. Stay away from this website. Karma. Karma.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

WARNING not to order from BudgetPetCare. It has been almost 2 weeks since I ordered 3 cat Seresto collars for $103.94. I became suspicious when they didn't come and I checked and there was no tracking # in the email. Then I read more reviews where some people received flea products and they didn't work. So, even if I do get them, I cannot depend on these collars to work. Too many reports of scam products from this company!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

Today is 9/30/18. Placed order 9/3/18 and shipped purposively 9/5/18. I ordered FRONTLINE for my dog and to this date I have yet to receive any product. When I addressed E-Mails to the company after 2 weeks had passed I was told it could take up to 16 days for my order to arrive. I call the company phone number and was told to wait another day or two. After 3 weeks I still have no product and I'm worried about my dog.

Original review: May 29, 2018

I usually read blogs written by different pet owners to know their experiences and what tricks or tips they follow to keep their pet healthy. Recently, I came across this site that had amazing information on prevention of heat strokes in dogs. The blog was quite informative and while I went through the entire site, I literally got convinced and ordered MalAcetic Shampoo for my kiddo. Have used the product twice on my pet and I can feel the difference in his coat. It has become soft and lustrous. After 2 applications I do believe their products are genuine and effective.

BudgetPetCare.com Company Information