Find a Pet Care partner

Find affordable pet supplies

Shop now on BudgetPetCare

Visit Website

About BudgetPetCare.com

Budget Pet Care Provides homeopathic and name-brand pet care supplies for horses, dogs, cats, birds and other pets. Customers can purchase supplements, flea and tick prevention, hygiene products, wound care supplies and products for senior animals. The online retailer lets customers browse the inventory and order supplies. You can also order from the company’s mobile app.

Pros

• Low-priced, name-brand pet supplies
  • Convenient autofill options
  • Online chat tool for customer support

Cons

• Extended shipping times
  • Does not offer all brands

Bottom Line

Pet owners looking to save money on their dog, cat, horse, bird and other pet supplies use Budget Pet Care to purchase name brand supplies for discounted rates.

Top BudgetPetCare.com Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

In the times that we are living in, it has become relatively harder for us to go out and shop and wait in long queues. I am glad I found this reliable pet supplies store that sell...

Verified

… For an old man like me, I find it hard to stand in long lines just for pet supplies. Luckily, I found this online store. Their products are reasonably priced and the qualities o...

Find affordable pet supplies

Shop now on BudgetPetCare

Visit Website

What is Budget Pet Care?

Budget Pet Care offers name-brand products at discounted rates and savings on all of the things pet owners need to keep their animals happy and healthy. Every product is backed by a team of animal experts and resident vets to ensure high-quality, authentic products.

How does Budget Pet Care work?

Budget Pet Care Makes it easy for pet owners to buy name-brand products without going to a retail store and paying retail prices. The user-friendly website lets customers browse by the animal, supplements, homeopathic options and hygiene supplies. On each product, you can clearly see its typical retail price versus the Budget Pet Care price.

Shipping is free on all standard, nontracked orders. If you prefer the "track shipping" option, shipping is $4.99. With this option, you can always track your order’s status on the website or mobile app. All orders are shipped on the day they are placed unless the orders are placed on a holiday, in which case they are shipped the following business day. Most orders are delivered between 12 and 17 days after purchase.

If your order is not delivered within 28 days of purchase, Budget Pet Care offers a money-back guarantee that includes re-shipping the product or refunding your money. Orders can only be changed before they’re shipped.

The “Latest Deals” section of the website lists products that are new, discounted or come with special offers such as “buy one month, get one month free.”

Budget Pet Care auto-orders

Budget Pet Care offers an auto-ordering option for those who buy specific products regularly. To activate your auto-order, select a product, set the frequency of the order (weekly, monthly or yearly) and place the order.

Using the auto-fill option gives you 10% off of every order, and you're only charged as the orders are shipped. You receive regular email reminders before an item is shipped with details of your order and options to change or update it.

Budget Pet Care costs

Budget Pet Care is a popular option for pet owners looking to save money on their pet products and supplies. Below are a few examples of some popular products and their discounted prices as of the time of publishing:

ProductRetail PriceBudget Pet Care Price
Nexgard Chewable for dogs$48.72$32.64
Frontline Plus for cats$29.34$19.66
Triworm-C Dewormer for cats$14.34$9.61
HomoPet Skin and Itch Relief for dogs and cats$36.69$24.58

Flea and tick prevention for a large dog can cost anywhere between $150 and $200 a year at traditional pet supply stores. At the time of publishing, pet owners can purchase 12 doses of Frontline Plus for extra large dogs for $132 with Budget Pet Care. As you shop for pet supply products, you can see product specifications, reviews, safety guidelines, benefits and other important information about the products you choose.

Along with its discounted rates, Budget Pet Care offers promotional deals and online coupons that can be added to your order. Standard shipping is free, and there is a $4.99 fee if you would like to add a tracking option onto your shipping order.

Budget Pet Care FAQ

Where does Budget Pet Care ship from?
All orders ship from the United Kingdom.
Do you need a prescription for any of Budget Pet Care’s products?
No. A prescription is not required for any of the products sold on the website.
Is Budget Pet Care a reputable company?
Yes. Budget Pet Care is a trusted and reliable online marketplace that specializes in high-quality pet supplies and products at discounted rates.

Is Budget Pet Care legit?

Yes. Budget Pet Care is a reputable company with free shipping and a money-back guarantee. The company is very transparent about shipping and delivery times on its website. Budget Pet Care offers a 10% discount on auto-ship orders, which is a nice benefit if you regularly buy a specific product.

BudgetPetCare.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BudgetPetCare.com?

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

I have seen reviews about how they hide their affiliation with which country which does irritate me, but after extensive searching I did find they are either Canadian, or British as they have physical addresses in both. For this reason of deception I cannot rate them greater than a 4 star. As for the product I ordered, SERESTO flea collars, and the fact they offer satisfaction guaranteed and real certified products I gave them a chance and ordered $200 worth of collars and they are definitely the real deal. After around 12 hrs of wear I was finding dead fleas on my 6 cats, and have continued to see satisfaction with the product.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2021

I recently ordered NexGard for my sweet dog Teddy. It is a monthly flea and tick control tablet that works well for him. It is not a cheap product but works amazingly well and my six year old Teddy has relied on it. So I compared prices as I only buy this once a year and was amazed at how much it varies. Budget Pet Care was the cheapest and I was hesitant to place the order. But after reading the reviews here and on their online web page I decided to give it a try. I am very happy that I did. The turn around time was quite quick, communication was efficient and all went perfectly. I am extremely happy with my product. Thanks, Budget Pet Care.

Get buying tips about Pet Care Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

I have researched countless sites to get the BEST prices on flea and tick medications. BudgetPetCare.com is by far the BEST and CHEAPEST place online to purchase your flea and tick medications. You get quality Name Brand products at a discount and loyal customers that set up auto shipping receive additional discounts. It can take some time to receive your first order, but, future orders will be received in a timely fashion as long as you have auto ship set up. I love BudgetPetCare.com and will continue to use and recommend them to everyone that is looking for good prices on pet care products.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2021

I have been a loyal customer for several years now. Before becoming a customer, I did my research and compared an exhaustive amount of online companies before giving BudgetPetCare a try. I have never regretted my choice. Their products are not only the most reasonably priced, they are the same products stores and Veterinarians offer at a much higher price! I share this information with my friends and family as well as my pet's vet, and they agree it is by far the best deal out there! Free shipping an added bonus! Customer service is always top notch as well. If you give them a try, I'm sure you will not be disappointed. They are the best value and with 4 dogs, they save us a lot of money!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

I've been a loyal customer for BudgetPetCare for several years. It's by far the best option in the market for my service dog's medicine. I like to get high end medicine and avoid the cheap stuff sold in grocery stores. Veterinarians charge a lot of money for the medicines, and Chewy.com is even much more expensive. I was very happy to find budgetpetcare so many years ago, never looked back, they always have good prices and continuously award me with discounts or rewards, the medicine is top quality, and their customer service team is very good, I have only had to call them once in all these years and they were quick to resolve the reason for my call. I only wish I had found them sooner, it would've saved me a lot of money I spent at the vet or on Chewy.com.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

Customer service is always so helpful and discusses options. Time on delivery has always been favorable. When I ask to add additional discounts service goes beyond and above to help. I am very impressed with the company!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

I would always get my pet supplies from the Vet or a different store. I found that it became so expensive and I really needed these supplies. I searched online and found this company. True, it may take longer to get your supplies than actually going out to pick them up, but it's worth the savings and saving you a trip to the store. I am quite pleased with this company so far.

Original review: April 7, 2021

I was able to order Revolution Plus for cats at a fantastic price and without a prescription. Also, I needed to change my order prior to shipment and the customer service representative was most competent, efficient, helpful and polite. I will be using BudgetPetCare in the future for as many of my medication needs for my pets as I can. I highly recommend this company for any pet care medication needs you might have.

Original review: April 1, 2021

Always very courteous and able to answer any questions I have. The best prices and availability of true Brands/not knockoffs, of the heartworm and tick and flea meds we use for our three Beagles. Fast free delivery. Thank you Daniel and Rose.

Original review: March 27, 2021

Superb service. Have used these company for years and have referred many friends who are surprised that their prices are 1/3 or better than the vet prices. Max took my order by phone and was good about giving me the discount found in my email.

BudgetPetCare.com Company Information