4.36/5
  • 1 star
Based on 85 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

BudgetPetCare.com

BudgetPetCare.com is more than just an etailer of affordable pet supplies. We are pet owners and pet lovers committed to providing great customer service and easy access to an extensive range of pet care products.

To ensure you get the best service, our products are backed by a team of professionals who are headed by our resident veterinarian. As part of this endeavor, we offer a Free "Ask Our Vet" section to assist you in having a happy and healthy pet.

We value your comments and suggestions. If there is anything you’d like to share with us or if there is a product that you’d like to recommend, please let us know.

FIND OUT MORE FIND OUT MORE
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 14, 2017

179 BudgetPetCare.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

It's very disappointing that they do not use a tracking number when they mail items. I ordered Nexgard, which cost over $70 and have never received it. When I called them they said they had no tracking number since shipping is free... Seriously, on an order this expensive they should get a tracking number so customers are not out the money they spent on meds.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

It is unusually warm for November so the ticks might be worse because of this, but I went for a walk in a reservation 2 days ago and my dog was covered in ticks. One had latched on his stomach by the time I got home and was checking him. I thought I had pulled them all off but the next day, I had to remove 2 from his head that were engorged. My friend who had gotten NexGard from her vet had no such problem. That is why I went and googled BudgetPetCare and did find complaints of bogus products being sold. I think their NexGard they sent is either fake and or something but it is totally ineffective.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

I've been buying products for my current dog, Gladys, and my previous dog, Peanut, for quite a number of years now. I've never had a negative experience. My order has always been shipped in a couple of days and then arrived within a week. I've never had to return anything I purchased. The products are the same ones recommended by Gladys' vet, and their prices are more than fair. One thing that I really like is that BudgetPetCare.com offers a generic version of Heartgard, which works just as well and is inexpensive in comparison. I reorder whenever I'm down to one more months' dosage. And that would be now! I highly recommend BudgetPetCare.com to any pet parent.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

I have been purchasing flea & tick medicine from BudgetPetCare for about 4 years now. I purchase the Frontline combo flea & tick medicine for cats. This product works great. Lots of fleas and ticks in North Carolina but using this product, I have never had an issue with either. BudgetPetCare is so affordable, I would not go anywhere else to buy my flea & tick medicine.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I checked with a dog groomer friend for verification that this company was reliable and could be trusted before my first order a few years ago. I found her recommendation to be correct. I was already familiar with Advantage so my main concern was the business selling it. The service and this product have met my expectations. My eight cats definitely appreciate being free of fleas, something I could not otherwise afford. So, thanks for the low price and everything else.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BudgetPetCare.com?

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I have been purchasing flea & tick products from BudgetPetCare.com for several years now, and I can honestly say that they have the best prices and the best discounts on genuine brand name products of any company (online and in-store) that I know of. Because of their discounts, I can afford to purchase a year's supply of flea & tick meds for my 3 cats. I must admit that I was skeptical at first, but I decided to give them a try, and I'm so glad that I did! The products also usually arrive days before the proposed delivery date, which is good for me since I tend to procrastinate when reordering! I highly recommend BudgetPetCare.com. I have been very pleased with their products and their customer service as well.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I have been using Budget Pet Care since 2015 and have never experienced a problem with product or service. It does take a good week for product to arrive but if you plan ahead this is not a problem. I purchase Frontline Combo for cats as ordering from here is cheaper than any other place I've found.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

Budget Pet Care is the cheapest place I found for all my pet care needs. This is the only place I shop for my pet needs because they are the cheapest and the shipping is fast considering where it is coming from. I will refer this website to anyone who has pets.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I order frontline combo for my cat through BudgetPetCare because they have the lowest prices I could find. They are always offering an extra discount on their products! The package always arrives in excellent condition. I highly recommend ordering through BudgetPetCare for all of your pets needs.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

I have had great success with the products I have ordered from Budget Pet Care. Not only are their prices lower than other websites I have visited, they offer discounts on top of that! I use Frontline for my cat and Simparica chewables for my dog. Have never had a problem with payments or receiving the items correctly.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2017

I love prices and free shipping. But in my bank statement. I was charged once on Friday with one pending for same order. I will pay once, not twice. I've been a good customer for a while. Please fix...

Original review: Aug. 27, 2017

As a pet owner of many mastiffs- BudgetPetCare has made it possible for me to provide the best care and preventative care (flea products) at an affordable price to all my animals. The customer service and respect given to each to specific situation and order has always been top notch. I have bought from them for years, and will continue to in the years to come. Thank you! BudgetPetCare!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

Flea Medication - I am very happy with the product and service. Was kept informed with status of order. It does take about week to get product. Have used several times. Best price I could find. Plan ahead when ordering to get delivery in time. Do recommend.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

I have two small dogs, every summer they have unwelcome guest. I was tired of purchasing flea and tick shampoos for them that do not work. Until I heard about this website BudgetPetCare.com, to purchase affordable brand name products for our pets. Immediately I was happy to purchase Frontline every year for my dogs. I always recommend others this website for their little furry best friends.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

I have been buying cat supplies from BudgetPetCare for a couple of years. Products have always been good, shipped punctually and without damage. Prices have been economical compared to how they are sold in the USA. So far, no complaints and very satisfied.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2017

Frontline Plus for Cats (known as Combo) - I have used BudgetPetCare for about a year. I have a number of cats, some rescue. During the summer it is almost impossible to keep the fleas off them and it would be an exorbitant cost if it weren't for BudgetPetCare. I live in a country setting, almost. And for some reason people drop off their loving pets who then wander looking for love and a home. I neuter/spay them and then during summer try to keep them comfortable. Doing this enables me to care for my animals without worrying about them getting fleas and all the things that come with that. Thank you BudgetPetCare.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

I have been using budgetpetcare.com for years. I have a little pet grooming shop. I always order Advantage from this website. Always receive my order on time and always correct. Very trustful place for me. I recommend this site indeed.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I have ordered flea, tick and heartworm products from BudgetPetCare.com for years. I ran a rescue out of the country for many years and always bought in bulk. Never a problem with delays and I like the low prices, free shipping and frequent discounts. Highly recommended.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I just love getting products from BudgetPetCare. Price of pet supplies I purchase are a fraction of the cost if I bought it at local discount stores. The flea preventative (Frontline Plus) I get for my cat is a name brand. I was so glad to find this company.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I have used BudgetPetCare.com for several years for dog flea/tick/heartworm medicine. I have always been impressed with their prices. They are $10-12 less than local stores and $10-15 less than pet stores and vet offices. Since it takes about 2 weeks to get, I simply reorder when I use my last 30-day supply. I receive the new batch in time to continue my dog’s treatment. BudgetPetCare.com website always has a discount coupon (5-10% off their already low price).

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

My wife, Mary **, and I would gladly recommend this company and their products. However, We are a little concerned that they are shipped from another country. I was told my last shipment was from Australia. Prices are great though!!!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I have been ordering flea and tick meds from Budgetpetcare.com for over 5 years. My last order arrived in less than a week! Great deals on K9 Advantix and Frontline. You can be sure you are getting the best deal on the internet, about half of what it would cost through your veterinarian.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

Been buying pet supplies from BudgetPetCare for several years. Products have always been first rate and shipped punctually. Prices have been nearly half of what is being charged in the USA. Quality products provided quickly at the best price is as good as it gets.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

I've been ordering flea prevention merchandise from Budget Pet Care for years. They have such good prices which is really helpful because I'm on a strict budget. I have 2 dogs and 4 cats so price is important for me. I've ordered flea medication for all. It's good to see all my pets calm and happy instead of jumping up and scratching every few minutes. Ordering is easy and quick. Thank You Budget Pet Care.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I have been ordering from BudgetPetCare for years and I am very satisfied with the flea and tick treatments for my cat. The prices are lower than other places and the products work well too. I would recommend budget pet care to all pet owners.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I compare other websites and BudgetPetCare.com usually has the best prices. The free shipping is a bonus. Customer service is also great. I can add my pets to my account and get emails with additional savings.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I have used BudgetPetCare for years for my flea and tick purchases. They are always the best priced for the same quality and fast shipping. I thought it may take a long time to get at first but I was pleasantly surprised when it was here in just days. They also have so many other products I didn't know about until I started surfing the site. I am sold on their prices, service and shipping. Thank you BudgetPetCare for continually being the best option for my pet care supplies.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I have 3 large dogs and 2 cats and the flea and tick treatments add up fast. We take the dogs camping in the woods in Kentucky and we just can't miss a flea and tick treatment. I always double check prices online and have yet to find Frontline cheaper (including shipping) than BudgetPetCare.com. My vet charges nearly double the price of BudgetPetCare. Last year, they asked why I never buy Frontline from them and I told them I get it cheaper online. They offered to price match, and I did purchase from the vet that day - because I was there and needed it. I rarely need it when I'm at the vet, so it makes sense to order it from BudgetPetCare and have it shipped free to my front door. I have never had any issues with orders or deliveries. It's always been an easy experience and I save time and money. And there is always a coupon code for a discount!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I have been a customer since 2013. It's been my secret, but recently I have told other dog park friends about the great deals they have. The products are the best, the company is top shelf and do their best to make sure that your sale will arrive and if there is a problems they are sure to remedy it. There are other companies out there but no one will treat you better than Budget Pet Care.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I have been ordering from Budget Pet Care for a few years now. They always have the best price. I have one indoor cat and one outdoor cat. I use Frontline Plus for Cats. Recently I had to take my outdoor cat to the vet because she was getting sores all over her. The vet said that it was from fleas, but I have used Frontline faithfully for years now. Evidently, the Frontline that I have been buying (which is made in the UK) is not as effective as the real Frontline here in the US. I had to buy some Revolution from my vet which was very expensive to clear up this problem with my cat.

I will not be buying any more "generic" Frontline. Recently, I received an email saying my order from Budget Pet Care had shipped, but I had not ordered anything. When I called they said I was on the "auto order" program. Not sure how that happened since I have been ordering from them for years and have never been on "auto order" before. They said the product had already shipped and I had already been charged and I would have to wait for the order to deliver and then return it. Not sure if I will be ordering from them anymore.

BudgetPetCare.com Company Information