PetSmart

Compare Pet Stores

Research top Pet Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

When making appointment, at store #0204 Katy Tx confirmed cost of $48 for the grooming salon. Have senior small poodle and for years have brought him to PetSmart. After drop-off, we decided to have teeth brushed for $11. When picked up, cost was $70. Called and was told because I was charged for my own shampoo {hypoallergenic specifically for his allergies,} and they ground his nails {NEVER requested because they splinter}. Always just get clipped. Besides that, his hair cut was not even anywhere. Worse groom ever in the 7 years I have had him. Needless to say, there will not be a second time at this location.

My dog was going to PetSmart since he was 3 months to get him used to the grooming experience. At about 14 months he started showing aggressive behavior. I took him to 2 other groomers and the first thing they asked was has my dog ever been to PetSmart. They both said my dog was traumatized. No one can cut him now without a muzzle. This place is horrible and other groomers recognize a "PetSmart" dog right away. Don't go there. They will hurt your dog.

WARNING!!! Don't take your dog to any Petsmart Grooming Salon if you want to get your dog back in the same way you brought him in. My dog left there and was no longer able to walk. They have a video of the time your dog enters the grooming salon until he leaves... they wouldn't let me view it. Manager and Corporate refuse to respond to letters and calls. Check out other reviews about Petsmart Grooming before you consider taking your dog there... If you love your pet... take him somewhere else.

We only go to this PetSmart when we have to because we dread going there. The staff are not friendly when we arrive and it is impossible to find someone to help us. They always complain about being understaffed and their attitudes are awful. I hate having to give my money to a company who does not value my business.

Today, July 1, 2017 we visited the PetSmart store in Sedalia MO for the first and last time. We picked up a bag of cat food which was priced at $22.99 and on sale for $21.99 a bag. At the check out it rang up for $23.99. When I questioned the pricing the employee just shrugged her shoulders and said, "Don't ask me, I just work here." We said that seems like false advertising and refused to pay and left the store. Last time we will go to PetSmart.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PetSmart?

Took my dog to Bridgewater Falls PetSmart and the groomers did an awesome job on my dog. They were so kind and patient with her. The haircut was awesome. Have been going there now for over a year and always same great service. My dog actually looks forward to seeing them. Greets them so happy and always ready to jump on the table herself as soon as she gets there. Highly recommend this location and the girls that work there do a super job.

I had an appointment this morning for 9.30. I walk in, the girl asks if I had an appointment. I said yes & gave her my puppy's name (Cody). She looks in the computer & says "Oh it's for you Lorie, LUCKY YOU". I stand there in shock, when Lorie ** walks up to me, touches Cody & says, "Are you getting him neutered?" I reply, "Well he's a baby, he's only 5 months." She says "Yes, but it will improve his behavior." NOW, I have Cody in my arms, and he's not doing anything to make her think he has a behavior problem, so I said to her, "He does not have a behavior problem, he's a baby." She then asks me "What is he getting done?" I said, "A puppy trim, wash & nails." She said, "Well, if he doesn't let me do it, I don't know what to tell you." (It's the second time Cody is there for a wash & cut). I said to her, "It seems that you do not want to service him, can I have someone else?" She said, "Well if you want someone else, you need to get a new appointment."

The other worker convinces me to let her do it because "she is the best there"(WELL DAMN). I agree to let her do it and walked out. I walked out the door & decided to come back in. I go around the store and got close enough to see what was going on through the side window. Sure enough, SHE'S YANKING THE DOG. Then she walks away from him, goes to the phone, so I walk back into the grooming room and ask her if she was calling me. She says "Yes. I can't do it." Then a manager walks in. She's whispering something to the manager. I said to her, "You were making excuses since I walked in." She huffed and walked away. I told the manager that she was making excuses from the moment I walked in. The manager says "Well if he's not letting her." I then walked into my car.

My Cody was so traumatized, he threw up all over his car seat. I called & filed a report with headquarters. I've call the store 12 times to speak to the store manager & they keep transferring me back to the Grooming department and when I ask to speak to the manager, they hang up on me. THE WORST PETSMART I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!!! They need to get some professionals in the grooming department. They have a bunch of high school girls in there, cutting the pet's hair & LORIE ** is a RACIST UNPROFESSIONAL human who picks & chooses who she wants to serve!!! SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU!!!

My dog of 14 years has been on the wellness plan for at least 7 years. Recently he got a very bad infection, he's had one on and off for about 2 years. I believe he had leukemia. The doctors at PetSmart knew how sick he was and didn't tell me. They said he needs flea prevention and recommend that I add it to his wellness plan knowing the whole time that he wasn't going to live much longer. I had no idea what I was agreeing to when I signed it. We had to put him down on June 16th because he stopped eating and drinking. When I called to cancel my plan they told me I owed them $378 remaining on his plan. I can't pay that and I probably won't.

I wrote this letter to Petsmart 6 days ago and no one has responded to my complaint. My name is Pam **. I took my dog, Ruger, in for a bath at 11 am this morning (6/13/17) at the Hiram, Ga location. I left him in the care of your employee Jadan. At 5:00 pm, I called your store and was put on hold for a while so I hung up. I called back 5 minutes later and inquired about Ruger. The young lady answering the phone said "Oh, he's been ready." I told her no one called me and her response was "Oh, I'm sorry." I arrived at the store to pick him up around 5:30 pm. I was informed that Jadan went home at 3 pm.

I inquired why no one called me when he was ready and why Jadan left the store without completing her care of my dog. Again, the response was 'Oh, I'm sorry." At this time, I stated that she should not be allowed any responsibilities with animals as it is apparent that she is completely irresponsible. The young man working stated that she has only been working there for 3 weeks, as if new employees of Petsmart are allowed to be negligent because they are newly hired.

After my experience today, it is apparent that your employees are trained to respond to customer dissatisfaction by simply saying "Oh, I'm sorry." Well, I'm sorry because this response is completely unacceptable. The employee responsible for my dog went home without calling me and letting me know that he was ready for pick up, which resulted in him being there for 6 1/2 hours for a bath. In addition, at least 2 1/2 of those hours, he was left in a cage while the employees there assumed that Jadan had called me because it was her job and her responsibility.

I've been a customer of that store for I know a good year or more. I buy my dog food there and I have my dog groomed there. I can have the dog food delivered to my door from your competitor, but I chose to shop at Petsmart. I can have Ruger groomed at a half of dozen other groomers in the vicinity, but I chose Petsmart. I chose Petsmart because I assume, due to your success, you have professional responsible individuals as employees.

After my experience today, I feel that many employees there have little or no training and are clearly given responsibilities above their capabilities. Employees who handle live animals should know better than to abandoned a little dog in their care in a cage and assume someone else is going to care for it. Jadan's actions today were irresponsible and negligent. I am very disappointed with the grooming service Ruger received today and the apathetic response I received from Petsmart employees. I am questioning my decision to support your store.

We took our Shetland Sheepdog just to be bathed at Petsmart on the East location of Wichita and when we picked him up today he was still wet. The groomer was not personable and said he didn't like the dryer. He has never been fond of the dryer but he has never not been dry from a grooming appointment. She charged 31.00 and he did not even looked brushed out. He couldn't wait to get out of there and pulled my mom towards the car. He hasn't been acting right all day since the appointment. He has been very snappy to everyone in the house and he never acts this way. I am suspecting that he was either scolded severely or been hit while under their care. He has also been very mopey and lethargic and looks very sad.

My mom is furious because you can ruin a sheltie if you mistreat it. I hope he comes out of his mood. He even tried to bite my dad who he never would even try to bite. He is not acting right at all and he was fine before the appointment. I suggest everyone stay clear of PetSmart and their groomers. Once in a while you get one that does a good job but they don't stay working there long. I bet PetSmart is a nightmare to work for. They seem to treat their animals terrible so I would never purchase an animal from their either.

Had wonderful experience with dog obedience classes previously at PetSmart. Took new puppy to a competitor class, ended up being the worst pet store experience of my life. Going back to PetSmart even if it is a longer drive.

9 June 2017: I made an appointment on June 8 to have my dog bathed at PETSMART GROOMING. I was asked at the time if my dog had rabies shots. I replied that she did and they were on file in The PetSmart Store where the grooming was located. She told me that was fine and that "SHE" would call them and get the information before I came. When I arrived for my appointment I was asked about the rabies shot and I told them what I had been told. I was told that "I" had to go and get the information. I told her what I had been told the previous day. I went into the store, waited in line at Banfield Vet Clinic and got the information.

When I gave the information to the girl I told her that I had been "Lied" to the previous day. I was adamant about my comments, and maybe I carried it too far, but the dialogue got worse. I did not use profanity, nor did I make any verbal threats, I just continued to question their honesty based on what I was told on the phone. I asked to speak to the manager. I was told he wouldn't be back until next week, I ask to speak to whomever was acting manager. A lady, called "**" (she REFUSED to give her last name) came in and gruffly asked what was the problem. I told her my side. Long story short I was told by "another employee" (Not sure of name) that I could take my dog and leave.

I asked her if she was the manager, she laughingly replied that she had been manager but was no longer, I asked her what happened, she laughed and said she gave it up so she wouldn't have to "DEAL WITH PEOPLE LIKE ME!" I replied, "Are you refusing to serve me?" She replied "YES". I ask her to put that in writing and she laughed at me and said "NO." The person who was "responsible" for washing my dog said that "she too REFUSED to wash my dog!" I asked for the manager's name. The assistant said "**", I asked his last name, she REFUSED to give it to me. Finally I walked out... WITH MY DIRTY DOG! Of course I won't be going back there or to PetSmart, but I doubt very seriously if they would allow me to be SERVED.

I always thought in America it was illegal to REFUSE SERVICE. Oh, they said that they had the "right" to refuse service. Said it was in "their" policy manual. I asked to see the written policy. One of the employees attempted to get the manual but the "acting" manager said I had NO RIGHT to see their policy that she stated to me. I guess the bottom line is very, very poor customer service. I will admit that I was at least 50% responsible for the argument that ensued. All in all, PETSMART (Dog Grooming) in Newnan, Georgia has a major problem. BEWARE OF PETSMART GROOMING! This is NOT fake... I was there on 9 June 2017 at 2:45 p.m. 1072 Bullsboro Drive, Nenan, GA 30265 Store # 278.

My daughter and I bought a baby fancy bearded dragon and went back following weekend. Petsmart had 2 more fancy bearded dragons in their store. The one was way too little to be up for sale. He could not open his one eye and he was almost see-through. My daughter got pictures and it was very sad. Nobody would address the questions we were asking. Very sad and disappointed.

I scheduled a 12 o'clock appointment got there at 11:50. Was told I was early that the appointments were for one and 2:00. I told the girl that I was on speaker phone and had a family member listening and that the girl said 12 not one and two. The girl said it would still be three hours cause they have so so many appointments. I told I know I'm use to 5 or 6 hours that's why they go to a private groomer but they needed a bath and brush and my other groomer was booked. I had left the O'Fallon PetSmart 6 months before cause 3 times my little girl was razor burned three times. I think they called every month to let me know the cockers had been in. So I thought they could do a bath and brush. I was wrong. Both cockers came out damp, not fully dried, and shaking. Couldn't wait long enough for me to pet them. They pulled my daughter right out the door to the car.

I paid 27.00 each for damp dogs. Someone sniped that they both didn't like their faces blow dried. No way. My boy has been going to them since he was 10 weeks and he's over 8. My girl has been going to them since she was 15 weeks. Always good reports and my new private groomer loves them and tells us all the time how well behaved they are. I think the girl got pissed I told her I had a private groomer and they were here for bath and brush only because they were booked.

It will take hell to freeze over before I go to PetSmart again. I spend over 100 for two dogs once a month and what good is their pet perks. It's useless for grooming. I buy my bulk food at Chewy.com. It's way cheaper and they are much more helpful and pleasant to their customers than the people who work at all PetSmarts and I've shopped many different ones.

My dog has been going to the PetSmart grooming salon for over 6 years now so they know her very well, specifically the store in Coon Rapids, MN. When I dropped her off for her appointment, I told them just her normal haircut. They later called me that day to say that she will need to be shaved in a few places due to "matting". I told them okay. I went to go pick up my pup, and she was COMPLETELY shaved. I was PISSED.

I asked for the manager and told them I am not paying a penny for this service and that I am taking my dog home, I was in tears and my dog couldn't wait to get out of that store. 6 months later, I called to make another appointment and they told me that they couldn't take my dog in because she was "too aggressive"??? I was in shock that they put that in their computer system so that my dog wouldn't be able to get another grooming appointment. UNPROFESSIONAL, CARELESS AND LIARS. If you care about your dog, don't ever come here.

Terrible attitude in handling a problem by the Store Manager at The Colony, Texas store. After reading the nearly 700 bad reviews, we will NOT BE RETURNING TO THIS OR ANY OTHER PETSMART STORE. They are only interested in profit and there is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.

When I moved to Bolton, I scheduled my dogs to be groomed at the local PetSmart. At their second visit, they were seen by another groomer because the original one was gone. I wasn't happy with the results because one dog's hair was barely touched and the other one's hair was so choppy and uneven he didn't even look like himself. I didn't complain but when I booked their next visit, I requested that they be seen by another groomer. On the appointment day, I was dismayed to be greeted by same groomer but was too embarrassed to say anything. When I went to pick them up after their appointment, the groomer asked if they looked okay but with clients waiting and my dogs bolting for the door, I said I would check them at home and let her know if there was a problem.

Sure enough, their haircut was terrible so I called to let them know. I was told the same groomer would have to fix the problem and that she would be available the following day between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. The next day, they called me at noon telling me I needed to go in before 4 p.m because the groomer was leaving early. I said I would try my best. In the interim, one of my dogs rolled over for a belly rub and I noticed he had been nicked in the abdomen and had bled. I called PetSmart right away to report it and was put on hold so I could speak to the manager. Rather than apologizing, the manager demanded to know what exactly was wrong with my dogs' haircuts and why I had not pointed out the issues in the store immediately after the appointment.

It quickly became obvious she lacked any concern or empathy so I asked for her name in order to address the issue with someone above her however, she refused to give it to me. As someone with a management background in customer service I was truly dismayed by the aggressiveness and lack of professionalism demonstrated by this manager. I have no intention of ever stepping foot inside that store again.

PetSmart and Petco should be avoided at all cost. They handle the animals they sell very inhumanely. They keep them in plastic tubs with holes drilled into the top of the tubs. The animals including baby animals die and they just throw them out in hoards like unwanted trash. They barely feed them, they transport them via FedEx or UPS. They are made to live in their own excrement and feces and by the time they get to the store they are dead.

I need to tell you about PetSmart grooming (Manahawkin NJ). Here are the before and after pictures of my Roxy's hair cut. I paid almost 70 dollars for them to chop her hair up. I told the girl just trim her legs and please don't touch the collar. Well I am so upset they chopped her all over it does not even look like her. Just giving a heads up. Before & after pictures. Looks worse in person. When I spoke to the manager he said the girl was one of his best groomers. If this was the best I hate to see the worst. No stars for them they should be shut down.

I started with Petsmart with Training classes and very happy with that and the trainer... I start with the good and that I had to bring in all my German Shepherd puppy paperwork—shots, rabies cert... They copied everything and made a file for her. I made an appointment for grooming online and read through everything and brought my dog in for a bath and nail trim, at her appointment time 4PM 5/72017, store 1146 Manalapan, NJ.

Me and my daughter get there and the one girl grooming a dog said Amanda would be in soon. A girl came in and talked to the other girl grooming and she said that's your first appointment--while pointing to my dog and yes she is a still a puppy but 60lbs and a German Shepherd. I get it, but she is trained... Amanda said no way then they started arguing about who switched from the 2 to 7 schedule and that Amanda had the 4 to 9pm... I kept saying she will be good and I would help but Amanda walks out. She came back 5 minutes later and said, "Do you have her rabies certificate?" I said I have her tag and that we have been there for the last year and that training has copies... she said, "Yeah that's not our policy. We need the rabies certificate every time."

I asked to speak to a manager and she said fine... she disappeared for 5 min and a woman with an attitude and someone's dog under her arm said, "What's your problem?" I said, "Excuse me???" I tried to explain my side and said, "Can't we just look in the computer for her file?" She was said, "We are not the same as Petsmart. We are all separate departments. What's not clear about that?" I said, "But we have been coming for a year and she has her tag and if we just go down the hall to the training office we could get a copy..." She gave me even more attitude and said, "These are PetSmart policies and we are just going by them. We cannot take the metal tags that she needs the date and time the rabies shot was given..." Now I am getting more and more angry from the attitude and arguing. She was supposed to be a manager and whatever happen to customer service?

I understand policies but I was trying to help get the paperwork. She said, "Ahhh it's Saturday at 4:30pm. Darn your vet is closed so you will just have to come back.” and with the biggest smile she said, "Don't forget your rabies cert!!!" I was like I'm not ever coming back--she said, "Good". I said, "That's awesome customer service.” I have to say thank goodness that happened--I saved my dog from a torture session... while all this was going on the girl who didn't want to wash my dog was clipping a smaller dogs nails and was yelling at the dog and slamming him on the table and yes I told the women who brought her in to go get your dog, they are being very rough with her... I believe that's why she didn't want to wash my dog because she was no match for a 60lb German Shepherd. If you don't want to groom dogs then find another job.

I recently purchased a National Geographic aquarium filter "CF70 UV". I was not told by the store that this is a discontinued item and no replacement parts will be available for it. I came home put it all together, it took over an hour. The uv bulb was burned out before I ever plugged this unit in. I just figured call the 1 800 number to have it replaced. I was told they don't sell them, to call the store I purchased it at. So I then called the store and was told any 9w uv bulb could be used, however they don't have any in stock. They said they have no idea when they will have more in stock, that I should call the 1 800 number. So I did that again. I was treated very rudely and talked over by the representative. They told me they will not send me a replacement for it. I have to wait for the store to get them in stock, then go buy it. So after an hour connecting the filter and over an hour on the phone with them, they just don't care.

I wouldn't buy anything from them at this point... with way I was treated on the phone by the customer service center and the store I purchased it... they just don't care. The best part of it all is I spent over a thousand dollars the day I purchased this item. It will all be returned and I will not go back after 15 years of going to Petsmart. I've now realized that they don't care about their customers once the sale is complete!!! If you shop at petsmart, good luck.

I purchased a Kong Dog Crate from the PetSmart in Dulles, VA. Upon opening the box, we noticed a strong odor. The crate was covered in urine, feces, and dog hair. There was also a stuffed dog toy smashed in the used crate. I called the store immediately and they just said "Sorry. You can return it." Apologies again once I returned the crate an hour later, but no offer for a discount/coupon/other for the trouble even after asking for it. It is appalling that our household was exposed to another animal's excrement when attempting to purchase a new crate. That was on my second trip to this PetSmart. On the 1st trip I had to give back 2 items from my cart before purchasing because I noticed that they were both used: 1. a brush full of dog fur and 2. A 2-pack of Nyla puppy bones that had been taped back up with teeth marks on the bones.

Saturday April 15th, 2017. We took our dog to PetSmart store #2454. As they took our dog to have his nails grinding done, I watch from the observation window. I became disturb and upset as I saw how he was being handled. I walked back into the grooming room. The girl doing his nails noticed my glare. She then asked for help holding him. The girl holding him was calming my dog. The girl trimming continued to be rude toward him. Now before I walked into the room, he was nearly falling off the table. She had no concern with that or his safety! He then yelp! He clamped his teeth into the leash hook bar in front of him! He knows not to bite. And he never has.

Let's just say she's lucky, because he was pissed! So was I! There is no need to pull a dog's leg, or treat them abusively! I will never go back there again. If you do bring your dog here to this store at 601 Centerview Blvd Kissimmee FL, stay and watch your dog be groomed! Better yet, find a caring, PATIENT groomer! They are not! Oh and if this store is reading this review, my dog's name is Romeo! Look him up! You'll then know who was assigned! I suggest you find another profession! Animals aren't it!!! They don't even deserve the one star I gave them! All PetSmart suck! They should closely observed! Oh and the manager Cashier #** of this grooming department... get a personality! Yours sucks!

Dropped off at 1pm. Told he be ready for 4pm. Said I might be a bit late due to an appointment & they told me to be there NO later than 5pm. Was there for pick up at 4:30 - not finished grooming, still had his head to do. Came back at 4:55pm & still not ready. Again, they charged extra for an Add On (Brush/DeMat). I'm getting tired of the extras! He was shaved "due to the mats" which I told them I didn't want. His head hair is still on the longer side (not a Westie cut at all)! Tail was shaved. He was not as white as he usually is when he comes out of the salon. The red stains on his feet & face were still there.

Turns out they used Herbal Essences Color Brightening shampoo! They are a Pet Store - do they not have access to several brands of dog shampoos that may be better for the skin??? & actually whiten?? I had this service done in Alberta, Canada but from the look of the other reviews - this is common throughout their stores. I also read a review from an employee that said, Petsmart wants groomers to upsell - so that's why the extra charge for Brush/Demat, I'm guessing. If you're going to shave him down to the skin - I don't think this is necessary. And honestly, I did notice my dog has been a bit more "clingy" since being home. Maybe nothing but maybe something???

000 STARS! I took my cavalier spaniels in to be groomed. I asked for the basic service. They pressured me to do the premium service. I explained I am retired and could not afford it. When I picked my dogs up, they had charged me an additional $100. I told them I could not pay it. THEY LAUGHED AT ME. I spoke to the grooming manager and the store manager. The grooming manager laughed and said I had to pay it. She did not say sorry, she did not offer to work something out. The store manager said she did not have time for this. They both smirked and said I could pay or not get my dogs.

By the time I left I was in tears. They did not even complete the basic grooming much less complete any of the so-called premium services they charged me for. I have never been so humiliated or so distressed in my life. Furthermore, paying and additional $100 made it impossible for me to get my medicine this month. DO NOT TAKE YOUR DOGS TO PETSMART FOR GROOMING - THEY ARE NOT TRUSTWORTHY.

First off I want to say I'm glad the PetSmart cares about their fish. I just don't like the way the employee went about it. I have over a 30 gallon tank with two small goldfish in it. I wanted to buy one more goldfish. I really liked it and soon as I walked up there the girl drilled me about my size tank and how many fish which like I said again it was fine but her demeanor was very serious almost like I was a child telling a lie or something. I just don't like the way I was treated. She made me feel dumb. I know a bit about fish. I have to tell you my fish would've been a lot healthier in my tank. She's questioning me about how I'm going to have three goldfish in a 30 gallon tank where she had 10 goldfish in a 10 or a 20 gallon tank. I'm not sure what that was in the store.

She said she would not guarantee me the fish because of what I told her about my tank. If anything you're going to be selling me the fish sick. It just made no sense to me. You're keeping the fish in a tiny tank overcrowded but you won't sell me one because I have two fish in mine?? Makes no sense. This is the Boardman PetSmart.

Purchased 4 items at PetSmart on 4/11/17. The item that was broken was a cricket holding container. I purchased this item for my grandson's gecko. When I got home and prepared to put the purchased crickets in the container, I noticed the flaps were not positioned where they should be. The gal who picked the item off the display did not look it over either. So I proceeded to take the loose-lying flaps in the bottom inside of the container and place the flaps on the outside above where the tubes are located. The flaps could not be positioned because half of the flap was broken off. So I called the store immediately and they told me to bring back for a refund.

The next day I returned to the store and was told I would have to wait 10 to 14 days before a return could be made because I had paid for the 4 items which totaled $43.00 by check. I only wanted a refund for a third of this amount. The store sold me junk to begin with and then said I would have to wait that long and make another trip, 3rd trip, to get my refund. I don't like being penalized for not using a credit card. And to have broken items on the shelf and still selling the item is not acceptable. And running my check through their machine and then telling me I have to wait 14 days for a refund.

They weren't worried about receiving my check but were worried about giving me back a third of the purchase ticket total. I am a grandmother and a wealthy grandmother and it infuriates me when receiving such lousy service. I told the clerk that I will never shop at their store again and would gladly give the mom and pop store my service. And to top this off, the crickets were cheaper at the mom and pop store!! So going forward, my experience will be shared on Facebook and any source I can use to let people know what type of business you are selling to the public!!!

I tried to place an online order for the amount of $68.00 with free shipping. However as soon as I entered the coupon for my first order, I received the message that my order cannot be shipped for whatever reason. I called also PetSmart customer service and the person tried to tell me that items may be not in stock. If not in stock, they should not be on the website. Sending out coupons and then not accepting them or not shipping the items I ordered (all regular items available in stores)... Sorry. I never had any problems with CHEWY, always in stock always ships on time. If you launch a new program, make sure you advertise what you can sell or have in stock. You will not win or earn customer.

Ok so my dog is 14 and she's older and she loves coming home from the groomers and that day when my dad picked her up for me he called me and said you need to take her to the vet. So I met him at the vet and the dog's right eye (looking at her face) was shut and she was walking funny and stumbling and walking into things. And the vet looks at her and tells me to leave the room and she said come back in and my dog was cut up from head to toe and she said the groomer glued the hair back over the cuts so we couldn't see them. So I'm at a loss for word. Ever since she was a puppy she always goes to PetSmart. Now after 14 years I need a new place.

I would give this grooming/store 0 stars!!! My dog went at grooming today. As you can see by the pictures it didn't go well! The groomer of my dog was "Aurie." My dog was half groomed, I come to this grooming salon because I want my dog to be clean and well groomed. I don't want to come and pick up my dog half groomed and to hear "He was wiggly. We will finish him up in 3 days."

When I picked him up he was really really anxious. I've never seen him so scared and THIRSTY. They don't even give the dog water. I'm sure this is not the only time when someone complained about this issue! I walk my dog daily and now how am I supposed to take him outside while people stare at me and ask "Why is your dog like that? Are you taking care of him?" Hair is dangling off of my dog. They only groomed his back! I don't think I ever want to come here again because I don't want unprofessional people that are new and have no experience to ruin my dog's health and well-being! I really hope (PetSmart) that you fix this issue!

PetSmart Company Profile