2.29/5

Looking for a pet store?

Looking for a pet store?

756 PETCO Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 2, 2019

Best thing about PETCO - they will help you find the lowest price on your pet food and match it every time you come in, as long as you bring your last, fairly current receipt from them. I get a bag of cat food worth 32.00 for 15.99 every time I shop.

Original review: June 18, 2019

Petco is a very nice and clean store where you can bring your pet but I wouldn't have them groom or cut my dog's nails simply because they tend to nick the nail where it left an impression on my dog. So I only shop there because they have quite the variety for pets but for grooming I go elsewhere.

Get expert buying tips about Pet Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 28, 2019

The staff is well trained on the different products, able to answer my questions and are helpful when I'm trying to decide what to feed my pets or the best liter and treats. They make me feel welcome without smothering me by trying to sell me product I don't want. Taking a special interest in me and my pets makes me want to come back.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I think the customer service at PETCO is fantastic! When my Newfoundland was in terrible pain from arthritis, we tried everything to help him. Our vet tried one medication after another, along with supplements. The poor dog was still in pain, and only 5 years old. We thought we'd have to put him to sleep, he was so miserable. I was at PETCO picking up dog food, and took a look at the joint supplement aisle. So many choices--so confusing. One of the employees asked if he could help me. I told him about our Newfie, and he went straight to the PETCO brand of Joint Formula III. I thought it was rather pricey, but the alternative was to say goodbye to a young dog.

That employee saved my dog's life! Our big boy was running and jumping like a puppy after only a week on that supplement. It bought him an additional 7 years, and as long as he had his daily dose of Joint Formula III, he was pain-free. That was several years ago, and PETCO's customer service has never wavered. They just hire really good people.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

All the workers are very friendly and always willing to help. Most of them are always busy doing something to make the store look nice but the place does need a lot of upgrading!! Come on Petco, you can do better for these employees that work hard to make us customers feel welcomed!! And need more workers in the store!! Store #1306.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PETCO?

Original review: July 19, 2019

I am tired of receiving email advertisements from Petco.com that feature products that when you go to the website they don’t qualify for the sale. The most recent of these was for 20% off dog food when you buy $50 or more. In the message just below the text were 5 pics of dog food bags: WholeHearted, Blue Wilderness, Royal Canin, Merrick and Taste of the Wild. So I went online and selected about $60 worth of Taste of the Wild but at check out I could not get the 20% off. Turned out Taste of the Wild was excluded from the sale. I believe this is called bait and switch. Such a waste of my time. I won’t believe their advertising again and shop elsewhere. I called the company to complain and was told I needed to talk to a certain department and the rep would have them call me. No surprise, they have not called. Obviously they don’t care.

Original review: July 19, 2019

Petco sold me counterfeit Seresto Collars. I have been using these collars for years and only buy from reputable distributors of Bayer (manufacture of Seresto). Well I had been buying from my veterinary office or Drs. Foster and Smith-no problem. Well Petco bought out Drs. Foster and Smith and sent me a coupon to purchase from them. So I used the coupon and bought my dogs two new collars when they were due. Well a little time goes by, one day I am grooming my dog and I find 30+ LIVE FLEAS!! 1 or 2 fleas okay, the collar is working - NOT 30!! I was mortified!! I have a newborn baby in the house and I am highly allergic to fleas. I immediately call Petco's 1-800# tell them.

I asked where they get their Seresto Collars answer "A warehouse in the United States." I said, "You don't buy directly from Bayer. Who makes the product?" "Ma'am they come from a warehouse in the United States." They couldn't even tell me who made the product, I knew because I am a retired veterinary technician and I have used Bayer products on my pets for years.

The next day I call Bayer and give them the serial numbers off the collar and description of the collars and they are 100% COUNTERFEIT!! Bayer was nice enough to send me two brand new authentic collars at no charge after I sent in my receipt. Bayer wanted the collars shipped to them. Petco did not want to refund the $99 I paid for the collars and are worthless and terrible on the phone. I called them 6 times and got the runaround. They wanted Bayer to refund me - I DIDN'T BUY THE COLLARS FROM BAYER! I ended up having to get Vectra 3D to put on my dogs until my collars came. So I spent another $50 on two single doses of Vectra.

Petco didn't want to do anything and each time my call is "supposedly" being recorded but I have to go over and over again with them. They would not issue my money back even after I gave them all the information from Bayer. Bayer said they have a contract with them on their products, so they are not sure how I got counterfeit Seresto collars because they are supposed to carry only Bayer authentic products. I ended up contacting PayPal about my money because I paid using PayPal. PayPal investigated and got my money back. I will never purchase a single thing from them again. Horrible customer service and I cannot believe they are scamming people out of money.

Original review: July 18, 2019

My dog’s neurologist authorized a prescription refill which reached the specialty hospital pharmacy (the pharmacy is the interface with Petco) on a Friday late afternoon. Upon opening the hospital called the Petco pharmacy, only to find that they were not open on Saturdays. I was informed that this is highly unusual since other animal (ex. Chewy, Diamondback) and human pharmacies are reachable on Saturday. This now put the process behind by 2 days. Early Monday morning I contacted Petco Customer Service and impressed upon the representative that "time was of the essence". I had to implore her to contact the pharmacy while I was on the telephone. I was assured that the medication would ship no later than Tuesday morning.

I received a phone call on Wednesday afternoon with a tracking number and an admission that the medication was mailed via the USPS on Wednesday! A bit later I checked the Petco website; it indicated that the order was processing. I also checked the tracking number with the result that the Post Office was aware of the tracking number but did not have possession of the package. It is apparent that these people neither have a sense of urgency nor are invested in the health of animals. They behave as if they are selling shoes rather than supporting Veterinarians who care for the lives of pets. Needless to say I will run out of pills before the package arrives.

Original review: July 14, 2019

I ordered food for my dog and cat on the morning of July 11. The site says if I order before 3pm, it would arrive the next day. Great...so I thought. Friday evening, I'm home and my bell rings. I asked "Who is it" 4 times, no answer. I get my keys and go out to see who it is and I see a box by the building's front door. My box. I open it, only my dog's food is in it. I call Petco to find out about the rest of the food. I was told by the CSR that it would be delivered Saturday. Ok. July 13 I stayed in the house all day, checked the site and I see a note that the UPS driver made an attempt at 5:24 pm but I wasn't home and it will be dropped off at UPS Access Point.

The problem with this info is it's INCORRECT because I've been home all day, no one rang my bell or knocked on the door. Lazy UPS service. I called Petco again, spoke to a CSR who said that she would put in the notes for UPS to re-deliver Sunday and they should ring the bell or knock on the door if they are able to get in the building. All day Sunday, nothing. I called Sunday after 6pm to find out UPS does not delivery and they will try again Monday. I'm done with Petco. I requested a refund. Your service was deplorable. I purchase food for my pets and find it upsetting to have to go to out and buy food again when I've already paid for food. You need to speak to UPS about their drivers on proper delivery protocol.

Original review: July 14, 2019

I ordered two XL dog crate online. It indicated my order would be here 7/10/19. I received one of my dog crates and the other had not even shipped. Only a shipping label was created. I called PETCO to have them reorder my item. They told me I now had to wait until 7/12/19 before they can reorder the item. I explained to them it hasn’t even been shipped and it obviously was lost. They stated they couldn’t do anything. Keep in mind, I have two very large dogs and was having a housewarming party. I needed these crates to give my dogs breaks from being around all the people and kids.

I called back today, what do you know. My order was lost and they had to reorder it. I asked for a discount for the inconvenience as I had to take time out of my day to call twice and I had to find a way to crate the dogs for the inconvenience. They advised they couldn’t provide a discount and could only overnight the items. I advised them the overnight shipping really doesn’t help me now. But they couldn’t not discount the item. I advised them that if my order is not here within the time frame for the overnight shipping (2 days because there is a 24 hour processing time) then I expect this item to be discounted or free because this has been a huge inconvenience. They advised they wouldn’t be able to do that and they could only refund the item. The customer service is ridiculous and they don’t take any responsibility for their screw ups.

Original review: July 13, 2019

I ordered medicine for my 14 yr old chihuahua who has severe heart disease and I ordered it and it said it would arrive in 4-5 business days, I never got the medicine and when I called they said it wasn't going to arrive for a few more days still. From the time I ordered it until delivery - 10 days - I was very upset as my dog is coughing like crazy and can't breathe well without his medicine. Customer service kept putting me on hold and I was transferred twice before I got a supervisor on the phone who did not care whatsoever that my dog was without pills. I asked if there was any store that it could be called into that I could pick it up and she said no. They kept me on the phone for a half hour and were of no help whatsoever - they did not care at all about the fact that my dog needed his medicine. I WOULD NEVER ORDER PET MEDICINE FROM THEM AGAIN. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS OR THEIR PETS!!!

Original review: July 9, 2019

The product is good. The hoops you have to jump through to get the product through PETCO is crazy. I ordered on 6/9, they didn't have my vet's fax number, and didn't email me to let me know they needed it (They did however have the phone number to my vet but didn't think it was their job to call for the fax number). I followed up and saw my order was still pending....So I reached out (this was 6 days later after ordering). A rep then told me they need the fax number, I got it to them within minutes. They faxed my vet (my vet approved immediately and they have a confirmation fax showing the fax went through to the correct number provided by PETCO). My order sat for 3 more days and then they cancelled it without notification. I had to log in and look at the status of my order to find out it was cancelled.

I then called and spoke with a supervisor, I ordered a year's worth of ** through him and he assured me that my order would be expedited. That the pharmacy was to fax, then call if they had no response from my vet (which again my vet has the confirmation paper showing they approved and faxed minutes after receiving fax from PETCO).

I reached out 2 days after speaking with supervisor and was told that they had heard nothing from my vet. I then had to drive up to my vet and hand off my phone for them to give verbal verification that my** can be filled. I waited 2 days then reached out again to find out if my order was shipped and a chat rep told me she called the pharmacy and they said they had no approval from my vet. I explained that I was standing right next to my vet when they got verbal verification.

I had to call and spoke with the supervisor Rachel, who was the ONLY one who actually got the ball rolling. She explained they did receive verification and they were filling the prescription. The chat rep was wrong...Rachel also gave me a case number so that I didn't have to explain my situation over and over, if I had to call back for any reason. Today is 7/9... It took me a full month of fighting with PETCO Pharmacy to get my do what he needed. I will never order from them again. The only reason I continued with my second order is because they gave me a $58 discount. I will shop at chewy.com which is ran by PetSmart, from now on.

Original review: July 5, 2019

I called for an appt and got in same day, Alexis (Lexie) in Turlock was professional, friendly and was amazing with Buddy. She listened to my preferences and wants and her services exceeded my expectations, Buddy looked relaxed when I picked him up and totally adorable! I will definitely return!

Original review: July 4, 2019

I have had my Pyr groomed seasonally and was always told, a Pyr should NEVER be shaved. I brought my Pyr to PETCO grooming in Auburn, MA. They shaved him down to the bone, bald! They claimed he was matted, yet never called me to perform a complete shave. The Pyr coat keeps them cool in summer and warm in winter. My dog is now suffering, cries when outside. The manager said she would refund my grooming fee, although there could be further issues with hair follicle damage, etc. how can a reputable groomer think it is okay to shave a dog bald without consulting the pet owner? If I wanted my Pyr shaved, I could have shaved him myself! The manager lied and made excuses saying I was told that they would shave my pet. Irresponsible grooming services. DO NOT EVER BRING YOUR DOG TO PETCO FOR GROOMING.

Original review: June 19, 2019

On June 19th 2019 I saw an ad online for a Petco Classic dog crate for $56.99. It said they were "in stock." When I got to my local store, however, I was told that they didn't carry the Petco brand crates in store. Nowhere did the ad state this. It was explained to me that "in stock" meant that it was in stock to be shipped. I went home and ordered it and a mat online, for a total of $116. I had a Visa prepaid gift card which I had verified had a balance of $100.00. When I tried to use it, the site told me that it had a $0.00 balance. After re-entering the information twice I was ultimately unable to use the card. I completed my order using PayPal but was very tempted not to.

Original review: June 19, 2019

I placed an order for supplies for my new kitten on May 22, 2019. I paid quite a bit extra for next day delivery, so I would have everything when my new kitten came home. I received my order 6 days later. When I called the company to complain, it was hard to understand the customer service person, and she kept trying to tell me that next day delivery doesn't actually mean you will receive your order on the next business day. She said it just means that they try to get your order out of their warehouse within a few days and it still takes many days to ship to you.

I argued about this with her for about 30 minutes and she finally agreed to refund my shipping costs immediately. Well, it's been a couple of weeks and my shipping costs have still not been refunded. Then I was told that I would get a call from the company, to fix the problem, but I never got a call. When trying to call again, I sit on hold, then eventually hang up because I never get to talk to a person. I will never do business with Petco again.

Original review: June 18, 2019

I have been autoshipping my cat food and litter for years. With regard to the wet food, I always order by the case because cases fit neatly into the space I have to work with. For some inexplicable reason, my order of 96 units of wet food was shipped as INDIVIDUAL UNITS and arrived in three separate boxes which needed to be unloaded, rubber banded, and stacked. Instead of coming from a warehouse as they usually do, they came from a local store. When I called to complain to a supervisor, all she could do was apologize and repeatedly say they have no control over the process. What??? Petco has no control over a process THEY set up??? Please, blow that smoke up someone else's behind.

Original review: June 11, 2019

They do not think you or your pets are important. If you need insulin or heart-worm medication, they don’t care. You will pay extra for overnight shipping and not get your cats insulin for a week. Their phone service for the pharmacy is outsourced and they have no idea what’s going on ever. Their pharmacy doesn’t get faxes more than half the time your vet sends them something. Their phone constantly disconnects and you have to call back and re-explain yourself over and over again. Again, they don’t care about you and have no idea how to help anyone. I will be changing to a different pharmacy. My vet recommended Chewy or 1800petmeds. Really hoping one of those pharmacies knows how to fill prescriptions in a timely manner.

Original review: June 11, 2019

I ordered my dogs seizure medication 8 days ago (Sunday). I checked on the status of my order two days ago (Saturday) and was told they were waiting on approval from my vet before shipping the medication. When I spoke to my vet, he informed me he approved it the day after the order was placed (Monday). Since a week had already passed and the prescription hadn’t even been processed, I asked to cancel the order and was told they would cancel it. When I checked the status today, over a week after placing the order, and two days after canceling it, it still showed as pending.

When I called to find out what was going on, I was told they couldn’t process the cancellation because it was in the dispensing area, but when I spoke to them two days ago, they claimed they still didn’t have approval. Since I was told the order was cancelled, I ordered it through my regular pharmacy (who got approval and processed it the next day). Since it was a prescription medication, I am now unable to cancel my order or return it. In all, the process with getting medications through Petco will take the better part of 2 1/2 weeks when all is said and done. By then, my dog will or have run out of his very necessary seizure medication if it wasn’t for my regular pharmacy.

Original review: June 6, 2019

Petco advertised packages of Heartgard 6 chewables for dogs up to 25 lbs, 3 packs for $17.97. The advertisement clearly shows the packages of 6 chewables and states 3 pack for that price. What they send and claim you order is 3 doses. They claim that the count it shows at the bottom (3) means 3 doses, but it does not state that it is doses. Nowhere does it state that the count is doses. Not packages. When I told them yes, 3 packages of 6, they said no that count of 3 means 3 doses. But it does not say anywhere in the advertisement. They could not be more clear that they want the buyer to think it is 3 packages of 6 chewables.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I previously ordered my dog's prescription from Allivet, but they were out of stock of the medication he needs (** 5mg), as was my vet and most other online stores. However, it appeared in stock on Petco's website, so I quickly ordered some. That was May 17th. A few days later, my order still hadn't shipped, so I reached out to the customer service and was told our vet was contacted but never replied with the prescription approval. So I called my vet, who stated the approval was sent the day before, May 19th. I contacted Petco again, who said they never received the approval. So my vet called Petco on May 20th. My vet said the person they spoke with confirmed the approval was received but said something about processing time, then put my vet on hold for so long that eventually they had to hang up.

In the meantime, I've run out of medication for my dog, so the vet gives me some of the 10mg they have in stock and we have to split the dose as best we can. It's not ideal, but better than nothing, since he needs this medicine to control his Cushing's disease. I contacted Petco the following day to make sure they received the approval and was told again that they didn't. I relayed that they told my vet they had received it and was told it's probably not showing up because it takes a few days to process approval and then process shipment. I wait a few more days and still nothing, so I reach out again. Again was told they didn't receive approval from my vet. I relay everything that has happened once more and ask them to please call my vet if they cannot locate the approval and was told they would.

Just a day or two later (today, Jun 5, getting close to a month since I placed the order) I get an email that my order has been cancelled by Petco and the 5mg ** isn't even on their website anymore. Now I'm wondering if they were out of stock this whole time and just didn't tell me. Unbelievably disappointed. Won't be shopping with Petco ever again. Fortunately, Allivet was back in stock a few days before this, so I went ahead and placed an order with them just in case. It will arrive tomorrow.

Original review: June 4, 2019

Ordered dry, veterinary prescribed dry cat food for my two cats, two weeks ago. A few business days pass, and I don't get a shipping notification. Weird. I check with my vet, and they didn't receive the consent form from Petco. I call Petco, tell them my vet never received the consent form. They resend it, my vet signs it and sends it back the same day. Great!

I call the next day to ask customer service if the pharmacy received the form. The pharmacy is having "technical errors," so customer service cannot see if the form was received, but they assured me they probably did. They tell me that if I don't see a shipping notification by the next day, to call back. No shipping notification, so I call back the next day. Same thing, customer service can't tell if pharmacy received form, and providing confusing, roundabout answers. This agent tells me it takes two full business days, so if I don't hear anything on Monday, call.

I call again on Monday, because I didn't get a shipping notification. By this time, it's been TWO WEEKS and my cats really need this particular food. Agent now tells me it's actually THREE business days, and to call back tomorrow. At the very end of the business day, I receive an email stating my order was canceled because I put both of my cat's names. I apparently need to place one order per cat.

1. I don't need two bags of 70 dollar cat food right now.
      2. NOWHERE does it say on the form you can't put two pet names.

3. It's PET FOOD. Not painkillers, not any other type of major treatment. FOOD.

I call AGAIN. This has been two weeks, and 5 phone calls with petco, 2 with my vet. This time I ask to speak to management. I get some pushback, but I do ultimately end up speaking with a manager. I ask to get my order reinstated, but unfortunately, I cannot reinstate a canceled order. I just get a "sorry," here. No offer to expedite the process, no solution, just "Sorry, we can't do that. Have a good day."

I NEVER leave negative reviews, but this experience was so frustrating I feel compelled to tell other people not to trust Petco with pet prescriptions, because they will screw you over, then shrug their shoulders. I ended up ordering through Chewy.com, and their subscribe and save ended up being significantly more generous. Hopefully, the second time is the charm.

Original review: June 2, 2019

I am so disappointed. I have used and promoted Petco many years. I ordered a cat tree/stairs for my sick kitten. I emailed and called starting day one I received it. Well it had a wrong piece...wasn't even wrapped and worst the top crushed and my sick kitten fell out. I have contacted them so many times and spent over 2 1/2 hours on phone trying to get replacement at first then refund. I just got an email they are unable to process a refund anymore. How is this my fault and I'm beside myself with this company and customer service.

Original review: May 31, 2019

I tried repeat delivery on Dr. Elsey's Clean Protein cat food 2/24/19, and got roped in with an $8.23 discounted price, free shipping, on this expensive but highly rated food. The price bumped to $10.30 on the 3/10 reorder (normal repeat order pricing, only the initial order got 30% off), which went to $11.85 on 5/5, then $15.47 on 5/19, representing a 50% + price hike from the 3/10 order rate. So I called customer service for a 2nd time. Again they said it was a manufacturer price increase, without looking at my order #, just to get me off the phone.

After looking at my order, I advised them the reorder price online was $12.94 (If billed correctly, that is still a 25% + increase over $10.30 in 3-months). She talked with her supervisor and made nice with a $10 gift certificate, which I used today. I asked if the next order would be billed correctly, and she said it would, but I've got zero confidence in Petco at this stage.

The other problem with Petco, is when they say the reorder has been processed and shipped, it takes 10 days to deliver. Don't expect Amazon-like speedy delivery. Another gripe, customer service sounds farmed off to another country. Fortunately my 2nd customer service rep could be understood better than my 1st call. She was polite and professional, although I wasn't impressed with her initial brush off, or with her knowledge. Trust in Petco shaken, feeling abused and scammed, I quit the program today and will take my pet business elsewhere. Screw repeat order, and having to monitor each order for price increases/mistakes.

Original review: May 29, 2019

The management of this location are very dishonest and I would recommend people to shop online like with www.chewy.com where the prices are far better and they are truly concerned about customers satisfaction. The final straw (others past items where food was sold and was expired and no apology - poor grooming) was when I paid for a course of private puppy training and the trainer failed to return my calls to complete the course. 3 months despite communications in writing, I asked the store for a refund and conveniently that could not locate the paperwork and passed the buck to the trainer. It is only a small amount of money but with you overall excessive charging and lying - I would stay away from this location.

Original review: May 29, 2019

Was a long time customer of Drs. Foster & Smith. Since my account transferred to Petco, I decided to go ahead and order my pet's meds. BIG MISTAKE! My vet faxed the script twice and they still said they never got it. She called and spoke to someone in pharmacy. They STILL said they never got approval. The CSR's are incapable of fixing a problem. All they do is transfer you and then the phone will cut off.... EVERY time. Do yourself a favor and use ANYONE else for your pet's meds.

Original review: May 20, 2019

Don't even think about ordering online. It's a total mess. I have been using Chewy for my dog's food and decided to try their 30% discount on first order with repeat delivery. They charged me the discounted price on my credit card and didn't send the two dog foods I had ordered. What's worst is there was no order history in my app, but only repeat delivery set up. I called the customer service, explained what happened. The lady acknowledges they charged me already and didn't created the order. She said there must have been an error and assured me she would set up a delivery immediately. After the conversation I checked my account only to learn she created a New Order for the same dog foods I paid already and charged me the full price and canceled the transaction of promotional price they originally charged me. So I called them again, explained what happen. This lady seemed doesn't understand English well. I was worried.

After the phone call, I checked my Petco app, and this time this lady canceled one of the dog foods I ordered. So I called them AGAIN. But then this customer service agent asked me to prove them the proof I made an order with promotion. She says send them screenshot of the transaction of my credit card. OMG. I couldn't deal with them anymore and request cancelation of all orders. I am done with them.

Original review: May 16, 2019

PETCO'S GROOMERS ARE NOT LICENSED. There are no mandatory educational requirements needed to become a professional dog groomer in California. It is preferred that candidates hold a high school diploma or GED equivalency, BUT IT IS NOT REQUIRED. In other words, high school grads looking for a summer employment hit up Petco. No experience required as you can see in the photo. PETCO RUINED MY DOG! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! Petco - Store #547 PCH Long Beach, CA. The groomer SHAVED my dog all the way down from head to tail which was total opposite of my instructions. The carneys that work in Petco's Long Beach grooming department should all be subjected to unannounced mandatory drug tests.

PETCO'S over all response regarding the extremely unprofessional matter has been nothing short of shameful. Also when you call "support" the call is answered offshore in the Philippines, which further goes to show they do not care about their customers. See before and after photos. BEFORE PIC (April). Beautiful coat. AFTER PIC (May 13). Missy went in for a simple shampoo and a trim on May 13. Petco ruined my dog's coat. The unqualified and probably untrained girl -- ** shaved my dog and corporate "Petco" doesn't give a flying ** based on their insincere reply below. What a joke. I cannot recommend this or any other Petco. You've been warned.

Original review: May 16, 2019

Drs. Foster & Smith provided me with most of my pet needs, including medications, for years with never a glitch. Then PETCO buys them out and starts spamming me with offers for which the discount codes are not accepted on their webpage, which is one of the worst web sites I have ever seen. I took a chance and ordered some medications. Big mistake. They seem to be unable to accept written prescriptions, so they cancelled my order. That may be lucky for me, since I have now seen dozens of complaints from customers whose orders they accepted but then never fulfilled. I shall not be going back to PETCO again.

Original review: May 15, 2019

This is the most unrespectful company that I contacted in the USA. I submitted a prescription order and 2 days after my vet confirmed and sent me a copy that they fax the approval. I called Petco on the same day, they confirmed they received the approval. 2 days after my call I still haven't received the confirmation of shipment, so I called again. For my surprise now they state that they dont have my approval and that they will "try" to cancel my order. The customer supervisor in the call center hung up on me when I asked them to listen to a previous call as they were giving me a different statement today from the one gave to me 2 days ago. I won't stop calling until I get my answer. I want my order canceled right now. The funny part is that they haven't send me an e-mail after hanging up on me so I don't get their names. But I have the information from the call on Monday and I won't stop until they cancel my order.

PETCO Company Information