Find a Pet Stores partner

3. Pet Stores

3.9/5 (1744 ratings)
Find a Pet Stores partner

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

About Petco

Petco sells anything you need for your dog, cat, bird, reptile or other small pet. Products include food, treats, toys, supplies and medicine. You can purchase pet products or refill prescriptions online or at any Petco location. Veterinary and grooming services are available at select locations.

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

Petco Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Petco?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Petco?

Original review: May 22, 2021

My experience the several times going into Petco has been the best working with Gary (cashier). He is a kind soul and a ray of sunshine. He makes my day as I shop for items for my puppy. Very helpful and pleasant to speak to. I hope Gary works here forever and gets a BIG raise! The grooming department can use some improvement with time management and communication with their clients on what is available. Also, reaching out to pet owners if something can't be done.

Original review: March 28, 2021

My cat loves to go outdoors. This Harness and Leash makes it easy for both of us to sit on our porch or patio without fear. It took some work to figure out the perfect one for her with the ease of getting on and off her by me. The team at the Frankfort, Kentucky store always has the answers. I trust them and enjoy being helped by a team that makes you feel so welcome. Thank You, Elizabeth, Alison and Motley. You know they say three heads are better than one and I agree. Keep working as a Team and I will always look forward to coming to you for answers. Diana

Get buying tips about Pet Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2020

I gave up another well known company when I found Petco and, I'm glad I did. The staff as well as the managers are extremely polite, nice and very helpful. They take the time 2 answer your questions and are never too busy to explain to you the nature of your question. They don't rush you. Vicki, Athena, Maureen, Nicki, Gabby, Carley, and Emily as well as ones I may not have mentioned, have the best personalities and are great at their job. They know the answers to your questions as well as giving you more info along with it. Petco in Brooklawn is a terrific store with a staff that knows what you as well as your pet needs. A very clean environment, and well managed store with a knowledgeable staff. Great prices great staff, couldn't ask for better!!!!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

PETCO What an amazing company. I have shopped at PetCo for many years at many locations and always found the employees very helpful and pleasant. My most recent interaction was beyond good customer service. I sent PetCo an email letting them know my pet had died and could they please remove me from their mailing list as it made me sad every time they sent me a new advertisement.

First they sent me this nice note back: "We are so sorry to hear about your loss, and our thoughts are with you during this difficult time. We completed your unsubscribe request, and you will stop receiving all non-transactional emails within 48 – 72 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience the email caused. Thank you again for being part of the Petco family and giving us the opportunity to address your request." Then they sent me flowers! Unbelievably kind and thoughtful from such a large company.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2020

I always shopped at PetSmart and I recently switched over to Petco when I was shopping online for cat products and noticed their amazing prices! They have great deals and sales, as well as a loyalty program that is very easy to use and keep track of. They have amazing customer service representatives who are always friendly, polite, and cheerful! They are quick to answer the phone as well. Recently, I placed a pickup in store order for something at Petco. Unfortunately, they cancelled my pickup in store order because the product was out of stock but they then emailed me and offered to ship the product to me for free, with an additional discount! So I ended up getting my product shipped to me for even cheaper than I was expecting with in store pickup. Great experience!

Original review: July 14, 2021

Paid for dog training and got product and nutritional information. Why is the dog not being trained? If I wanted product and food facts I'd ask a sales person to do their job and ask for help. I was paying Cheri to train my dog and do her job.

Original review: July 1, 2021

I can’t believe Petco store in Easton PA 18045 associates doing poor services to the customer. You contact customer services and managers never respond complaints or phone calls. Been waiting for 96 hours waiting return call never happen.

Original review: June 20, 2021

PetCo advertised online at one price, says you can buy online or order at the store, and then, when you get to the store it's a higher price. Item I bought (dog ear med) cost $9.99 online and I was told it was available at the PetCo I go to. When I went to the store to pick up, it was $17.99. Gave me a bunch of baloney about stores not having to give you the website cost etc. Items in PetCo stores are routinely overpriced in the first place. Boycott Petco. And don't believe the bull about how much they care for your pet---they care only for high profits.

Original review: May 27, 2021

Somehow they did not get a fax to my vet to approve my order. Vet finally called and approved the order. They still did not fill the order. No one was able to help straighten out the problem. Finally ordered elsewhere.

Original review: May 11, 2021

We have been faithful customers of Petco repeat delivery program for over 5 years! For the last 2 months they have chosen to cancel our order in favor of sending our bags of food to new customers. No doubt in hopes of snaring new fools to replace those of us who have wised up about their repugnant marketing strategy. But read more, their quality control is horrible. The smell differs from bag to bag with some having a distinctly rancid odor. And God help you if you try to work with what passes for customer service. They couldn't give you an honest answer if they wanted to, and they don't want to!

Petco Company Information