2.29/5

Looking for a pet store?

Looking for a pet store?

756 PETCO Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 9, 2019

I ordered heartworm medication for my two dogs - 12 months' supply for each dog - on 5/5/2019. My dogs' heartworm prescriptions for Tri-Heart Plus was provided by Vetco. Thinking Vetco will work better with Petco Pharmacy because basically they are the same corporate. What a BIG mistake! Petco outsources their pharmacy team to Express Scripts and Petco customer service team is offshored to Philippines. These teams which are supposed to be under the same corporate umbrella are completely disconnected to each other. Plus all of the customer service reps in Philippines can barely speak English without heavy accents, they can barely understand what customers are talking about either.

I waited all day Monday 5/6/19 thinking Vetco has already responded to fax approval request from Petco. I called Vetco on Tuesday 5/7/19 to see if they already approved my prescription orders to Petco. They have not responded before I called but they immediately processed it while I was on the phone with them. After I hung up with Vetco, I waited several hours to call Petco to ask my order status. When I called Petco, the Filipino rep said Vetco's approval was still not in their system but they promised that they will process my order with Petco Pharmacy as soon as they confirm Vetco approval.

Next day on Wednesday 5/8/19, I called Petco again, first two reps in Philippines (2nd one was supervisor) said Pharmacy team is working on my order but cannot tell when my order will ship. I asked to speak to their manager. What a surprise! I got ahold of an American rep in Wisconsin (called Premier Support team) and she told me my order will ship tomorrow and email confirmation will be sent tomorrow too. In Thursday afternoon on 5/9/19, all of sudden an email came in from Petco, which was saying one of my dogs' orders was cancelled because all of their stock of Tri-Heart has expiration dates on 12/31/2019 and I ordered 12 months' supply so they cannot provide 12 months' supply which would expire by the time I used them up. But why was only one of my dogs' orders cancelled??, The other dog's order is still showing in progress (suspended due to waiting for vet approval, which is wrong) on my account.

I talked to another American rep in Premier Support team and she said some computer glitch happened in my account but in reality both of my dogs' orders have been cancelled for the same reason. My Vetco vet approved me to get 12 months' supply at one order (I asked her in person) and I don't think it is common for pet pharmacy that all of their medications in stock expire less than 1 year?? This kind of situation tells me that Petco Pharmacy (Express Scripts) are buying bunch of cheap medication which is about to expire.

I went to Chewy.com and ordered Tri-Heart. 30 minutes later I called them and asked if there is a problem to send me 12 months' supply, They said no. Within 2 hours after I placed new order with Chewy I was contacted by Chewy rep and Vetco rep on the same line (3-way call) and asked about my cancelled order with Petco. I explained the situation and Vetco and Chewy started to do their best to speed up my order processing. What a difference between Chewy and Petco!

Here are my lessons learned:
      -Avoid using Petco Pharmacy as much as possible. Chewy has the same pricing on most heartworm medications only with much much better customer service.
      -If you ended up ordering through Petco and want to talk to customer service, try to speak to their "Premier Support Team" who are in Wisconsin. All other reps with Petco are in Philippines and you will have hard time to make them understand your needs.
      -Express scripts are selling medications that have close expiration dates (probably resold leftover inventories).
      -Petco customer service and Petco Pharmacy (Express Scripts) are disconnected, not acting as the same company.

-Vetco and Petco are disconnected as well.

Original review: May 7, 2019

We wanted to purchase a fish that cost around $2.15. We had to look around for someone to help us. Finally my daughter went to the cashier and she paged someone to help us with our fish. The salesman refused to sell us a fish because he felt we didn't have an adequate setup or an environment for the fish and that the fish would die quickly. I told him that we were returning the fish to someone who had an aquarium. He said he couldn't sell us a fish just to let it die. His whole approach was ridiculous. I understand that animals need care. However, the fish wasn't going to be staying in my home. I found the whole experience off-putting and I doubt that I will ever go to Petco again.

Original review: May 4, 2019

The Petco groomer that I last encountered at Petco is horrible. I complained on their Facebook page and I believe I was verbally attacked by either employees of Petco or groomers that work for Petco. I never heard back from management or the store in question. I think it is unacceptable for a corporation to act in this manner. I would run from Petco because corporate or management does not care.

Original review: May 1, 2019

I have been with Drs Foster & Smith for years and have never been disappointed. The first of this year Petco took over their inventory and operations. Petco's website encourages you to sign up as well so that you do not need to worry about reordering. I have yet to receive my order for the birdseed. I am signed up for auto refill. Each month it has been canceled because they do not have enough inventory. They have not met their service commitment. I sent a letter to the CEO and this has not received a response in over five weeks. They apparently do not care about their commitments to their customers.

Original review: April 30, 2019

The changeover from Drs. Foster and Smith to Petco is a total nightmare. Never had any problems before. Went to get my dog’s insulin refilled and after 2 weeks and multiple approvals by my vet they never filled her meds. I spoke with customer service many times and my vet’s office spoke with the pharmacist twice! My vet finally cancelled the order so that I could get a refund and move on to another provider. But they would not cancel it!

Weeks have gone by and I keep getting told different things by different representatives. “It’s still showing processing because your vet has an approved it yet.” “We will have to get an IT person to take processing off of the account so that we can cancel everything and get you back your refund." My order was placed on March 23. It’s April 29! They seem to think as long as the word “processing” is on my order they don’t have to refund something I never received. I finally had to file something with PayPal because Petco refuses to do anything about this. It is the only way I could resolve it. I will never buy one thing from them ever again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PETCO?

Original review: April 29, 2019

We used Drs Foster and Smith Pharmacy very happily for many years. Discovered in March 2019 that Petco had closed Drs Foster and Smith Pharmacy and all prescriptions had been transferred. After spending several hours on hold and with non-English-speaking service reps, the prescription was filled and we had one refill remaining. Fast forward to April 22, 2019 - called to have the remaining refill sent for our elderly dog.

After over an hour and several calls, I finally reached a call center (in India?) where the service rep understood the concept of "refill" (as opposed to new prescription). But they still had to get verification from our vet to refill the prescription. Vet's office called on April 24 to let me know they had faxed verification to Petco. Received email from Petco on April 26 advising me that my order was on the way with UPS tracking number. It's April 29. Package does not appear to have matriculated from pharmacy warehouse to UPS yet. Seriously?

In addition to the poor pharmacy service, the customer service people through whom, it appears, the orders must be placed, have no understanding of how prescription orders work - it's more than a language issue. There is no phone line dedicated to pharmacy customers and the phone number on the prescription label turned out not to be for pharmacy customers. Again, seriously? And let's not forget the poor quality of what passes for 'music' while stuck on permanent-hold. The fine folks at Drs Foster and Smith are truly missed!

Original review: April 29, 2019

If I could give 0 stars I would!! Petco has the WORST pharmacy customer service I have EVER experienced. On April 6th I went online and ordered my dogs Heartgard medication from them for the first time. I decided to go through Petco because their prices are cheaper than my vet. However it has been a complete NIGHTMARE trying to get my order and it is not April 29th! It has almost been a full MONTH and I have yet to receive my meds YET I HAVE BEEN CHARGED. So today I called and cancelled my order!! Since April 6th I have called the pharmacy 5 times! Once I was told it would ship the next day and the other times I was told they couldnt verify the status of my order! I faxed over all the info from my vet that they needed and my vet even spoke with them and still NOTHING! I will NEVER use Petco Pharmacy AGAIN and NEVER recommend them!

Original review: April 28, 2019

I recently lost my Jack Russell Terrier due to medical illness. I called Chewy, 1-800-pet-meds, and Petco to ask what to do with thousand dollar worth of medication and food. Chewy sent a gorgeous bouquet of flowers in a real vase and loving words on a card in addition to refunding everything without any questions. 1-800-pet-meds did the same without any questions or "but" except there was no flowers, but I appreciate both companies for caring. They said to donate any unused medications/food to local vet.

Petco was a different story. I had to call multiple times and put me on hold forever and they asked many questions and said they will follow up but they never did and in the end I called them to find out that they won't give me any refund. Not a single card, no flower, no nothing, and no refund. I used to love DRS. FOSTER AND SMITH and I bought most of my dog's meds and food, but I am going to shop elsewhere for my surviving dog and never at Petco. It's so disappointing that a large company like Petco doesn't have the courtesy to provide top notch service for pet parents who are grieving and still take that opportunity to keep it as business even at the time of pet loss.

Original review: April 27, 2019

I went in to buy shrimp. I am a biologist who has worked with amphibians and fish for 6 years. Shrimp have a molting issue when placed into different tanks. The water quality they have compared to mine must be very different when it comes to minerals and pH. I buy 6-8 shrimp at a time usually and about half die. Sometimes only one or two die. This is due to something called the white ring of death when dealing with molt death.

The shrimp basically have an issue molting because of the difference in suppliers>petstore>my house's water quality. I drip acclimated my shrimp and introduced them to a quarantine tank. Then if they survive I place them in the main tank, which has the same water composition (I have 4 tanks so one of them depending on the type). Sometimes they just don't survive the first molt. I've set up 4-5 tanks for my friends and family; now that I want to set up my own tank the manager says that I can't do refunds because I'm abusing the system. That there must be something wrong with my water or set up to keep having so many dead shrimp.

That she doesn't have returns happen like that... Well, sadly probably half of the dead shrimp get eaten from other people/ or they can't find the body don't realize and just flush the specimen. First time I met the lady she told me she didn't know anything about the fish area she was filling in that area. She doesn't know anything about how the fish are being cared for and she's the store manager?

Original review: April 27, 2019

I've used Drs. Foster & Smith pharmacy for years, when they got bought out by Petco, I was told they would honor the prescription. That is NOT the case. They told me that even thought I had refills, they w ok old have to get a new one. I WILL NEVER use Petco again!

Original review: April 25, 2019

I took my Golden (Daisey) in Petco in Dover, De to get groomed last summer. Told them to trim her hair according to her breed (pretty self explanatory). They shave her down to almost skin (I assume they know what they're doing. Needless to say, a few months later her hair was coming back but only in a few places. I looked on YouTube to see what was up. She and other breeds are supposed to be trimmed with some hair! I was upset and pissed. Here I trusted these people to do right thing and they didn’t. I called and got this excuse from manager of grooming that she was sorry and fired girl who had done the job a while ago.

I said what are you gonna do about it... She would put some special shampoo on her that might work. I took Daisey there and she explained she couldn’t shampoo her because she had a growth under her ear. It didn’t seem to bother them when they first groomed her and vet assured me it wouldn’t bleed because it was a mass that she had for last 2 yrs. I’m pissed that if that were the case and she truly was upset she would’ve at least given me shampoo and I done it myself. I’ll never, ever take my pets back there ever and I suggest you don’t either!

Original review: April 23, 2019

Loved Fosters and Smith, top notch customer service, great prices, reliability. Petco took over and now it's the opposite. Customer service, when you get through to them, is outsourced to India. It's a joke. They do not honor the prescriptions that I have on file with Foster and Smith as I was told they would, they can't cancel orders, they can't do anything other than provide lip service. Look elsewhere. After this experience I will no longer be purchasing anything more from Petco.

Original review: April 22, 2019

While a long-standing customer of Dr Foster and Smith, I had a repeat delivery of 3 elk antler super colossal for dogs at a locked-in price of $15.59. Average cost for this item is $24.69. When Foster & Smith moved to the "Petco Family" I received the repeat delivery and was charged 24.69 for each item. Prior, I did not receive an email from Petco indicating repeat deliver prices would not be honored. I requested a refund of $10 per item, which would not be honored.

Then I received another shipment with the same scenario. I requested that I am not charged return shipping as I had no intention of paying $80 for antlers! I was informed to return the items to the store! She would not provide a free ship label or provide me with a credit for the cost. The representative claimed they are doing their best to stand up to the standards of Foster and Smith. That will never happen based on what I experienced today. Such a disappointment. Petco is not a "family" pet store. Prices are outrageous.

Original review: April 22, 2019

Petco bought Drs. Foster and Smith. I had a valid prescription for my dog at Foster and Smith. I have called 3 times now and Petco will not even try to find the script. Now I have to through my DVM again to get important medication for my dog. A terrible experience.

Original review: April 22, 2019

Trying to find out why I haven't received my rewards dollars in several months -especially since I've been spending a lot of money there. First of all, the agent could hardly speak English and kept repeating questions. I spent about 10 minutes with her and finally lost my patience... hung up... I'm certain they have outsourced their customer service to a call center in the Philippines.

Original review: April 18, 2019

I used to be a very happy customer of Drs Foster and Smith. Once they merged with Petco, all dealings are now with Petco. I had two very bad experiences with Petco Customer Service which is manned by offshore agents. Each time I had to call, there was a very long wait and when I finally got an agent online spoken English was very poor. I had to ask them to repeat themselves multiple times. In one case I tried to cancel an order before it was shipped and I believe the agent said it would be taken care of. NOT!! As such I will no longer have any dealings with Petco.

Original review: April 16, 2019

I had an absolutely horrid experience with Corporate Customer Service after vaccinating my dog with the 5-in-one, rabies, Bordetella, and a de-wormer, which was a great deal at $79, and the staff at the store/clinic were great. Because Vetco no longer has clinics near me in East Scottsdale on weekends, I had to drive to a distant location. Sadly, my puppy gets quite carsick on rides lasting longer than about 10 minutes. And, you guessed it, she threw up in the car after the 30-min car ride home.

I immediately called the store, but alas, the veterinarians had just left, so I called corporate. At first they were wonderful, telling me no problem, it won't cost again to vaccinate (no, I was never asking to receive a free revaccinations of the oral meds - but, hey, it was offered). But, the gentleman told me to call back in a half hour so we could call the next location. I could type for an hour, but I'll give a summary. Next call, that rep on break, the guy who is there calls but doesn't ask the vet the right question, then tells me we can revaccinate if I reach out to petcoach.co and get an answer that it is safe to do so, which I did and have the email. Call back to tell them, the girl says she'll escalate.

Several days later no call. It is in the notes but never escalated correctly. Retell dilemma to new people several times, and always ask them to call my cell. After 10 days I pick up a message that is 4 days old from a supervisor who calls from a blocked number, asks me to call back and never leaves a number. I call back and spend over an hour. Seems they sent a refund of about $22 to me (I haven't received yet, but probably will). But, my complaint is that the ala carte price for these two meds will be about $55. So, I asked to make sure that I don't spend more than $17 more out of pocket, which is equal to the discount portion for the meds she threw up. So, now, we are only talking about $16 additional discount off their published a la carte price, and it is the principal - if you make it so inconvenient by moving weekend locations for loyal customers, that on the rare occasion this happens, make it a win-win.

Well, you guessed it by now, they called back and said there is no way to determine if it was a reaction to the med or car sickness, and they will do no more. It is sad they are losing a lifelong customer, who traveled nearly an hour, went to a website they instructed me to, got an email they asked me to, spent hours on the phone with broken promises and commitments, and then wouldn't make it right by $16. True character is only discovered when it is tested. Petco/Vetco may look great from afar, but when it came to their caring about a pet and their customer's experience that included several errors on their end, and offering a reasonable solution, they failed miserably.

Original review: April 16, 2019

Placed an order online for Sentinel Spectrum. I had a script in hand but was told I couldn't use it. Petco would call my Vet. That never happened. Two weeks later and STILL NOTHING! I called back 3 times and got the total run around. I was assured someone would call my vet. I finally went to a store and the manager went to bat for me and HE GOT NOWHERE too. I Petco manager couldn't get anything done. He was told my Vet would need to call them with an authorization number. What the hell is the script for? Petco online pet medicine is a total joke and a farce. Total disarray and lack of organization. Just go out of business will ya and save us all the headaches. Please "Joe Public" don't waste your time with Petco.

Original review: April 16, 2019

I had to switch to Petco since they took over Drs Foster & Smith. I was assured by F&S that the transition for the meds my pets need would be taken care of. It has been a royal nightmare from the very beginning. I had my vet send in a new Rx to Petco; but nothing ever happened. When I called I just got scripted answers from the customer service center that went absolutely nowhere. After asking for a supervisor to speak with, I found a lady who at the very least got 3 bags of the lactated ringers sent to me. But now I'm back to getting emails that say my order is on the way (I can't even find out what the order is supposed to be), then an email that says my order is cancelled for ? reason, then another email that says, "The order is coming," etc.

I answered an email from another rep about whether or not I still wanted my order shipped, to which I replied essentially "YES, ship it now!" When I wrote the supervisor about the email asking me if I still wanted the order, I commented that it seemed that Petco was just playing games with me. She then responded that per my request she had cancelled the order. Honestly, this has been going on for over a month now!!!! This company shouldn't even be in business with this kind of service and I regret ever buying anything from Petco in the first place. This issue just seems to keep dragging on and on with nothing positive happening, I will have to buy supplies locally again, and will be posting more complaints about this business as I have time. And no pharmacy, pet or otherwise, should ever operate this dysfunctionally.

Original review: April 10, 2019

For 2 1/2 years I got my dogs prescriptions from Foster and Smith with no problems but Petco pharmacy is a completely different story. My first order came in a relatively timely manner but one of the capsules had nothing in it. I called to let them know. The gentleman who was taking care of my call either couldn't understand my problem or wasn't sure how to handle it. In the end he was going to compensate me for the problem but that was 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing.

My second order was placed on March 31st. It is now April 10th and I have received anything. I have called 3 times. I got the song and dance about my vet not faxing back the scrips but that was not the case. They had. One of the prescriptions they said they said they had sent out on April 8 but when I called today it still had not gotten to the UPS station and they also told me that had not dealt with my second drug prescription even though they have had my vets script since April 4. I had to go to my vet to get both prescriptions filled at 2-3 times Petco's price. Customer satisfaction should be number one if they want my business and they just lost it!

Original review: April 9, 2019

I placed an order online March 30 for a senior dog food that I cannot buy in my local store. I checked the tracking 1 week later to find that UPS did not have the package to ship. I called customer service and was on hold for 1 hour before hanging up. I called the next day and was also on hold for another hour. The third day, April 9th I was on hold for an 1.5 hours before talking with Christine in customer service. I told her the situation and I was told the package was lost in transit, then I explained UPS did not have the package. She offered to refund my money or process the transaction. I asked for overnight shipping at no charge due to the 10 day delay and calling 3 days in a row and being on hold for over 3 hours. Christine agreed and then told me the product was out of stock.

I asked for a supervisor that could make this right. Christine came back with a voucher offer of $10 off. I said no and asked for a supervisor. Christine came back with a $15 off voucher. I said no and asked for a supervisor. Supervisor Corin came on and told me that is all they can offer. I explained my frustrations of the shipping, having to be on hold for days and finally talking to customer service for now over 4 hours of my time to now find out my dog's food is not available, which Petco failed to notify me of. Corin said she would refund my purchase and offered to send me a $15 voucher. I said that is the current online discount that I would get if I bought the food today, which I believe is an unacceptable offer in this situation to make things right. I declined.

Petco, I have been a loyal customer for years and looked forward to shopping in your stores and online. I am deeply disappointed that you did not let me know my product was out of stock, charged my card, sent me an email saying my product was on the way, and made me wait 10 days, 4.5 hours of my time on the phone just to be told sorry, it is out of stock but here is $15. Petco, you have lost me as a customer. Please share this review.

Original review: April 8, 2019

I Placed an order on April 3rd and I still haven’t received a shipment notification. Never again will I order from this company. I tried calling customer service and was hold for several minutes. Finally hung up. Next time I will just go to my vet!

Original review: April 8, 2019

Ordered medication for our dog. We had ordered through Drs Foster and Smith in the past and had no problems. This time, after waiting 4 days with no response the website said the order was in progress. I called the number given today, Monday, April 8, and was told they had not received authorization from my Vet. I called the Vet, they had faxed the authorization several days ago. They called the pharmacy and they said they had the authorization and were filling the order. I called the pharmacy number and was told that they were working on the order.

They gave me a number to call to get a tracking number. It was the same number that I called in the first place. The person I talked to was totally worthless, just like the first time. Had a foreign accent, probably a call center somewhere outside the country. She acted like every response was a canned answer. Still have no idea when/if we will get the medication. I will NEVER do business with Petco again!

Original review: April 6, 2019

I have called 6 times, stayed on the line for 30 to 45 min. Phone dies. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. After 14 days I got an E-Mail stating product on the way. 1 box. They charged me for 12 months supply. Which means 2 boxes. They are only sending me 1 box (6 PILLS). My Vet said I should have just paid the extra $20 and walked out the door. NEVER AGAIN.

Original review: April 6, 2019

RACIST STAFF!!! NEVER GO FOR FISH PURCHASE!!! The Petco staff are soooo rude. I've never felt more discriminated or even just insulted in my life. I went to go purchase a fish. The man asked for what purpose, I replied, "As a pet". The man asked, "What is your nationality..." I didn't know my nationality had anything to do with a fish, but I replied, "Palestinian." He then refused to sell the fish because I celebrated Persian new year. Hold up, did I say I was Persian, also how ignorant and stupid are the Petco staff to think Palestine and Iran are the same country.

Then when you think it couldn't get any worst, he said, "I cannot sell to you people". ARE YOU KIDDING ME PETCO?! What does my race have anything to do with a fish. You all are the most disrespectful people I have encountered in my lifetime. Immediately walked out and purchased a fish at PetSmart, and they immediately sold me the goldfish minus the idiotic questions and racism. "You people?" Only shopping from PetSmart from now on until the end of time, and making sure all my friends do the same.

Original review: April 5, 2019

I used to order from Drs. Foster and Smith before. Never an issue. Now, I ordered online Heartgard Plus for my dog with these suckers. When order completed I noticed that they are going fill it on continuous basis. I did not ask for it! When I wanted them to fix the order I could not get through! I have been waiting for 2 hrs 30 min already until my cell phone died and no luck. If necessary I will wait all night tomorrow until I cancel this order and go with someone else!

Original review: April 4, 2019

Through Foster & Smith scheduled Auto delivery of 2 separate RXes for 2 pets to be delivered at separate times. Charged for both orders but neither order was shipped. Called number on PayPal receipt and Waited 25 minutes for a customer service agent. Requested order cancellation. Supervisor said it was canceled.

Five days later order not canceled and no answer at customer service after 30 minutes wait. Called another number and was told order had to be canceled by "them." They was never defined. Asked for supervisor. After another hold was told supervisor busy on another call. Requested a callback. Never received callback. Clearly will never do business with PETCO again.

Original review: April 4, 2019

I like many others used to use Foster and Smith as my online pet pharmacy; they were wonderful, never had any issues. On March 25, 2019 I placed two orders for my dogs on Petco one for NexGard and one for **. My 13 year old boy has bad hip issues and arthritis so I always order the ** early to make sure he has it. A week goes by and I see on their website that the ** is still in progress and that the NexGard has shipped. I thought that was odd so I contacted Petco thru live chat since you never can get a twine on the phone there and I was told that they were waiting on a response from my vet. What? How come the other med, which I ordered on the same day is approved but this one is not?

So anyways I contacted the vet and they told me that the faxed back both scripts on March 27. The girl even said that she would resend the script for the ** so that they made sure that Petco had it. That was yesterday April 3. So today it still shows in progress online and I spoke with another live chat person. I was told what I already knew, that it was still in progress and that the vet had not sent in the other script. I said yes they did and they did before. The girl told me that she may not see it but their pharmacy probably has it and hasn’t updated their system yet. Well is it normal for them to hold onto a script for a week and a half and not do anything with it? I told her to just cancel the order and she said that it would automatically cancel in 14 days without a response from the vet.

I don’t understand how they decided to fill a preventative and just neglect a pain management med that my dog needs and was without for a couple days because of their terrible system. Luckily I spoke with my vet and they Filled it did me. Next time I will use Chewy which is where I get all of my other stuff from and never have this issue. I was extremely upset. Oh by the way, it’s April 4 and the tracking for the NexGard has not even reached my post office. So now my other dog will be without this for 2 days.

Original review: April 4, 2019

Happy long term Foster and Smith customer who has just had his first experience with trying to refill a pets prescription with the new Petco changeover and it was a living NIGHTMARE! Agent's accent so heavy - couldn't understand half of call - they couldn't find me then when they finally did - needed to re-contact my Vet for prescription information. I had a bottle in my hand showing my remaining available tabs but all that information wasn't available in the new Petco System. My dog needs these antibiotics daily to prevent aspiration lung disease (a throat injury as a puppy).

Now for the most disturbing part of this call, they had NO refill information but they sure as heck had my credit card information. That's the most important data they secured - payment but nothing for the patent. As the call was ending I asked for the discount offered for my first Petco transaction - too late the order was completed. So too bad you lose out. It's Chewy of another source for me - Petco WARNING WARNING.

Original review: April 3, 2019

What happened to my cat's antibiotics? Ordered Wed. March 27th. Fax of prescription from vet arrived Friday March 29. On Wed. April 3rd the order was still in the warehouse in Wisconsin, I believe. (I live on the East Coast.) In 2019 we expect same day service a la Amazon. I will not use Petco Pharmacy again. Who is running that place?

PETCO Company Information