4.93/5

Looking for a good dog food brand?

Fromm Dog Food

Looking for a good dog food brand?

Fromm Dog Food Reviews

Original review: May 29, 2019

Fromm Gold Adult dry dog food. I have been using this product for about maybe ten years. I found it at the Health food store but now purchase online. Since using this now on my second set of dogs now Labs. They are healthy. No food allergies as before with the other pups. When having regular vet visits they always say, "Look how healthy and shiny their coat of hair looks." I mix some real grilled chicken and other similar things sometimes to make it better for them.

Original review: May 5, 2019

My dog has a sensitive digestive system and he does very well on this dog food. I add some healthy human food on top to make it more exciting for him. I think the ingredients are better than lower cost foods. I tried the grain free foods but he could not digest them well.

Get expert buying tips about Dog Food delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 1, 2019

I've been using Fromm Adult Small Breed dry kibble since it was time to switch from puppy food a year ago. My Cavalier King Charles Spaniel LOVES this crunchy kibble! He is healthy, has lots of energy for running and playing. His long hair coat is gorgeous, shiny, and gives me so much joy just looking at him!

Original review: April 21, 2019

I have been buying this brand for several dogs over the past eight years. I appreciate that it uses meat ingredients for the first several items listed and can also be bought with or without grain in the kibble. There are several choices for the meat in the dry food: chicken, fish, salmon, pork, etc. and I like to rotate types so my dog can enjoy different flavors. As far as I know there has not been a recall on their food. I also buy it in the cans, both a mixed variety and pate. I use about 1/3 of a can for each meal along with the dry for extra flavor. My dog seems to love them all! No picky eaters in this house.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I try to switch foods and flavours as my labrador gets bored after a while. Fromm has numerous types and ingredients. I also have used Nutro and Blue Buffalo. The food is highly regarded and it does not cause discomfort in my pup (11 years old) which is of the utmost importance.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fromm Dog Food?

Original review: May 4, 2019

My dogs do like the flavor and have no issues with it. We tried other food but they got tired of them fast. We are very pleased with the Fromn dog food brand. I would recommend it to other dog owners.

Original review: May 3, 2019

We have a new puppy and this brand was recommended to us. It is supposed to have less fillers and more natural ingredients. It is a bit expensive and so far I see it online. I will check the local pet stores to see if it is available there.

Original review: May 2, 2019

Made in America of quality products without all the filler and other stuff you don't want your dog eating. My 13 year old dog has a bright, shiny coat of a puppy. Tried many other "top" brands, but Fromms is truly the best. I use their holistic line.

Original review: April 26, 2019

Great dog food! Natural ingredients, family owned company. Never any recalls, deaths, etc with their products. My dog was a picky eater until I started her on Fromm. Package at Petz Place and it's just a couple of dollars more than name brands.

Original review: April 25, 2019

Why I love it: made with high-quality protein to support the needs of my dogs, also enhanced with probiotics to aid digestion and best of all made in the USA!

Fromm Dog Food Company Information