3.97/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Improving the lives of pets since 2006, Freshpet can now be found in over 1 million homes and retailed in over 20,000 stores across North America. Using the freshest ingredients from their kitchen, all Freshpet products are made from scratch using real meat and vegetables. The #1 ingredient in every meal is US raised chicken or beef and can always be found in a refrigerator in the pet food aisle because no preservatives are used in their products. Visit Freshpet today to learn more about the Freshpet community!

262 Freshpet Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

After a serious illness due to a medication overdose my dog would not eat. The vet and I had tried every dog food we could think of including prescription foods. I even tried fresh chicken and bacon. I had almost resigned myself to the fact I would have to feed her baby food through a syringe for the rest of her life. But I saw your food in the refrigerator section of the pet food aisle. I decided to give it a try as I had tried everything else. I thought she would just ignore it and turn away but she actually licked it. So I say on the floor and held the chicken stew container and she ate it all. I sat there crying as she ate your food. Thank you again for saving my dog.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

Asked for some free coupons to be sent and was told they would be sent! Amazing! Thank you! Fast and easy. Can't wait to try this brand of pet food. My three year shih tzu Zoey had always been feed kibble. However after some research found of it's not the best at all. Thank you for the opportunity to try it!

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

Very kind response regarding sending me coupons & my dogs love your food. They’re super picky. I currently get their food (Autumn & Peanut) from our local grocery store, Smith’s in Heber Utah. It would be great if they could offer coupons or discounts on the food from time to time.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

Vomiting with this product is because it's good. Let me explain. This food is so good my dog tries to gulp it down fast, he is usually so picky, not with this stuff. I slowed his eating down and never a problem. It's great. Worked with my 10 yo springer who has had diarrhea for 4 months on and off. This food helped him within in a few days. Thanks a lot you guys. Probably saved my dog. He went from 65 lbs to 45 lbs and now he's starting to look better. Weight coming back slowly. Kevin **.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

Since starting Freshpet my chronically ill kitten has gained weight and has increased energy. His coat is softer and silkier and is on the way to making a recovery. I would highly recommend Freshpet foods to any pet owner whether their pet is healthy or not.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freshpet?

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

My 6 year old French bulldog was getting very picky about her food- often leaving most of it uneaten. I was using high quality canned food and a small amount of the same quality kibble. I tried the Freshpet chicken roll and she ate it immediately! We are through the first roll and she is eating it enthusiastically. Her stools look great and she is happy. Thanks Freshpet! I’d love some coupons, too!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

My yorkie loves the bagged foods from Freshpet. The ingredients are fresh and healthy which I love for him. He doesn’t even want to eat anything else. And it’s here at our stores, you have to stock up because sometimes there’s nothing left. Thanks, Freshpet for your awesome foods.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

My three dogs absolutely love all the products. Before they would take about an hour to eat their dry food. Not anymore. They wolf down the Freshpet as soon as their bowls hit the floor. They refuse to eat anything else. The treats are wonderful. All three are senior dogs so soft treats are a must.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

Our two senior dogs have never been excited about food. Even when we cooked for them they would sometimes go a day or two without being interested in eating. When our oldest started losing weight we decided to try Freshpet. Now I have two dogs that cannot wait to eat. Simon (14 yr old Jack Russell) sits at my feet until his food is ready and then jumps & dances his way to the bowl. Sophie (17 yr old Border Collie mix) polishes her plate twice a day. Thank you for a great product that has sparked life into these oldies.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

Was very pleased w/ the prompt response to my email and the fact that you send coupons!!! My rescue cat thanks you, without you he may not be here as your food is the ONLY food he will eat and to this day will not even try any other food!!

Freshpet Company Information