4.46/5

Looking for a good dog food brand?

Barkworthies

Looking for a good dog food brand?

Barkworthies Reviews

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

My dog seems to love Barkworthies. My dog really likes it and I think yours will too. They don't break the bank, and they're not something with a super complex way to use them. I can also find them at my regular store. It doesn't smell like crap and it's not sticky or slimy when I put it in my hands. But, maybe they could have more flavors, or possibly larger treats because my dog just gobbles them up. I would also like to see them branch out more and into other types of treats or dog foods.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

My dog loves these treat taste and was willing to listen to commands. Even my cat loves these dog treats. These treats are well shaped as a bone. They are great dental care for dogs and are great to teach your dog new tricks with a great reward after being a good girl. They don't leave a greasy or crumble debris on my fingers. These dog treats are top quality for a cheap cost. However, they also could be thicker in size and have more quality in package. These dog treats are usually always broken when packaged. There could also be more flavors like chicken, beef or liver.

Get expert buying tips about Dog Treats delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I would choose these wonderful, delicious, healthy, cool-looking dog treats because they have a great texture and shape that is good and attractive to the dog. I think that it has a nice, not annoying smell, and my dog loves them! My dog seemed really attracted to them. I think it was the smell. Also, my dog was always so excited to see me pull out these treats. Actually, they are a little too small for my dog but it's fine. As long as my dog enjoys them, I enjoy them. I want to buy more for my dog now!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

Barkworthies is a trusted brand that I use constantly for any treats I need to buy. They're also nice and cheap to buy for me personally and provides a good product overall. I like the quality of the treats as well as how they're made with good ingredients. The texture is nice and smooth and my dog really seems to like them which is why I buy them the most. They smell fine as far as dog treats go on the market and are of a decent size for my dog. They're also easier to find than other treats in my area.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

Barkworthies were awesome. My dog loved them and she's a very picky treat eater. They looked a like little chicken livers that were shrank and it didn't really have a smell. It looked weird but my dog loved them a lot. Would do anything for those treats. It's a good treat.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Barkworthies?

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

It is a healthy snack and my dog is eager to eat it. It is easy to find in all of the grocery stores I frequent and is boldly displayed in the aisle. The texture is crunchy and the flavor is good. The smell is a pleasant aroma and my dog seems to like it very well on all occasion. It is high quality and a premium brand and I like all the ingredients in it. However, they should have more flavors, more healthy ingredients available for dogs, more sizes, more stores in which to buy this item and more displays in the stores too.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

My dogs love these treats more than other brands, they smell just like their ingredients. They're just the right texture and size for any dog and work very well in training and rewarding them. The moment I open the package they go up to me and want one. Plus, they're super inexpensive I would improve the quantity given in each container though. My dogs loved them so the quality is great, however they could add a bit more of them into each package.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

The size of the treats are great for small dogs. The treats smell like real meat and my dog responds well to that. I like that they are easy to carry and they do not dry out too quickly if out of the bag. I also like the quality of the ingredients and the price is right. My dog really loves these treats and they are easy to give. I might suggest larger bags of these treats. I would like flavors to stay consistent and the ingredients to keep getting better. The price could always go lower if possible.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Great for our puppies to nibble on and off, especially for teething, energetic pups and gives them the nourishment needed to grow strong and healthy since they are both eating and working out their teething needs. Easy to find at my local pet stores and I can usually pick them up on way home from work. But odor is annoying and there are some inconsistencies in density of each treat. Some would be softer than others but it still would last a few days before puppies finish them off. They are great once a week and they have lots in a bag too to give and keep energetic and teething puppies busy.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

Barkworthies makes very good dog biscuits. I have not had a problem with their dog biscuits yet. My dog enjoys Barkworthies dog biscuits a lot and he is a picky eater most of the time. There are no features to Barkworthies Dog treats that I dislike. My dog enjoys eating Barkworthies treats and I will continue to purchase them for him in the future. Barkworthies Dog treats are good for my dog and they are very affordable compared to other brands of Dog treats.

Barkworthies expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Barkworthies, established in 2011, is headquartered in Virginia. They make all-natural treats with limited ingredients. The company is associated with TDBBS and the BestBullySticks website, which both produce high-quality pet treats.

• Limited ingredients: Many Barkworthies’ products have only one ingredient, making it easy for pet owners to avoid ingredients that irritate their dog. A full list of included ingredients can be found on the company’s website.

• Regulated: Barkworthies manufactures all treats to meet FDA and USDA standards, and those agencies test the company’s products.

• American made: Many of the company’s products are manufactured at their facility in Richmond, Va. Consumers can browse only Made in the USA products on the Barkworthies website.

• Rawhide alternatives: Barkworthies makes many safe alternatives to rawhide. These treats are 100 percent digestible.

• Eco-friendly: Barkworthies works to use sustainable practices, including farming and sourcing their products. Their beef products come from grass-fed, free-range cattle, and their elk antlers have been naturally shed by animals in the Rocky Mountains.

• Best for: Barkworthies are best for those who want natural, limited-ingredient treats.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs