Crump's Naturals

Compare Dog Treats

Research top Dog Treats recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

They are high quality treats at a great price. Well worth the cost for the happiness of my pets when they get them. Would definitely recommend. They are easy to find and purchase in store and online. They have many flavors available for purchase in many different locations, 5 stars. High quality ingredients that I feel safe and secure giving to my pets. I feel that they are nutritious as well and enjoy feeding to my pets. I am more than happy with the way my pets enjoy these treats and with the quality price, and ingredients as well as varieties available for purchase.

The price was fair and was a good value for what you are getting, especially compared to other brands that are available. Good value for the amount you get in the package. I have not yet had any problem getting this brand of treats in my local grocery store. It is always in stock and readily available for purchase when I go to the store to buy it. Very good, healthy, natural ingredients which are good for your pet's health and well being. High quality ingredients and better than most other brands that offer comparable treats at a similar price. I would recommend them because of the great value. The brand is very good. My pets really enjoy these treats and they are of high quality and nutrition.

My dog is picky and just really loved these dog treats that are a must have and well worth it. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who has a picky dog like me. They are a good value and nutrition and worth the price that you pay for them that are a must have. You can find them at pet stores and they are a must have for dog treats. If you have a picky dog get a couple of packages you won't be disappointed. They are made out of very natural and real ingredients that are definitely good for your dog. I always look to see what is in them and where they are made. I am very happy with them and so are my dogs so go get some today that are great and well worth it. Your dog will love them and you will have a best friend forever.

For the amount you get, the price is excellent. The ingredients are great and they aren't too expensive. They last a long time too, as I only give them to my dogs once a day. I enjoy this brand so if I can't find them in store (if they're out of stock) I just buy online. But it's hardly ever out of stock and many stores carry this brand. The ingredients are excellent! I am very picky about what I feed my pets, and these treats are made out of wholesome, real ingredients and are a very healthy treat. My dog loves them! I've bought them many times now. They have other treats they like too, but I always have these on hand since they seem to be a favorite.

You can't get anything better than this for the price the unit is selling for. It's great for animals both in a healthy and affordable way. Highly recommended to all that are on a budget. In my location they aren't really available all the time, which means they're quite popular among the local pet owners so when they're available I just have to stock up.

Most products say they're healthy enough for animals to consume but how many of us truly know what's in the products we give to our pets? With this product you don't have to worry about it as much. It's pet satisfied. It's the one thing my pets look forward to all day long. Without their products I probably wouldn't have as active pets as I do now.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Crump's Naturals?

The treats were all right. Charlie wasn't obsessed like he has been with other nom noms but he did eat which sometimes if I try something different he won't touch it and I then wasted money and that was not the case here. The availability isn't good considering this pet store I was at is the only place I have seen it at before. I have gone to many stores and I know I would have seen it at least once. It's a pretty unique name. Hopefully it starts getting sold in more places. There were two reasons I bought it. First was the name which just caught my eye right off the bat. The other was they used really quality ingredients with no fillers or anything processed at all. That is what I look for. I was happy Charlie was eating healthy food but I'm still looking for that one that he will love and not be able to live without all while I have peace of mind knowing that it's good and healthy for him. I want him to live a long, healthy life.

Price is really good and affordable. I prefer this brand to others because of its value and quality of this brand's products... :) Good choice for my pet. It is always available in the nearest pet store. I have never experienced lack of these brand's products during my visits to the nearest store. I am fully satisfied with quality of ingredients and description on packings. My pet likes it. It has no allergy or something else which is very important. Price is really good and affordable. I prefer this brand to others because of its value and quality of this brand's products... I am satisfied.

It has a really good value. I’d suggest my friends and family get for their animal. I really like the way they look and my animal loves them. It's very easy to find. I can find it in most the stores I live at. I really like to buy it for my pet because they really seem to like the taste of the product. Very good stuff. It’s a very healthy and great product. I love their product and my pet really enjoys it. I would buy over and over for my pet. It seems to be happy when I give to it.

Crump's dog treats are more expensive than your average dog treats brand. However, the price difference is worth it since Crump's features dog treats that are all natural. While I wouldn't count on finding Crump's dog treat products in any given grocery store or pet store, I have personally had no trouble finding them in my local pet store. So I have no problem in terms of availability. To me, my dogs are members of the family. Therefore I like to give them high quality and natural treats. Crump's have been a great choice for my dogs and they always seem to love them. My dogs immediately know when I walk into the house with a new bag of Crump's dog treats and boy do they get excited! Not only are they a natural product but my dogs love them. It's a win win!

Since my dog loves them so much, I believe that the price for the treats are totally worth it. I would recommend them to everyone I know. Sometimes the treats are out of stock which if you think about it is a good thing. It means that everyone loves the treats for their dog. The ingredients of the treats are great. My dog absolutely loves them. So I'm guessing that they must taste great to him. Since he loves them much I make sure I buy a lot of them. My pet absolutely loves this treat. He always begs for more. So I would have to say that he is 100% satisfied with this treat. He doesn't want any other treat after having this one.

The treats are with the price considering my pets go crazy over them and love them so much. They usually weep if I even try giving them other treats. The product is very hard to find which means I usually end up ordering it online. That isn't bad but the shipping takes forever. I wish I could go to my grocery store and get it. The ingredients aren't bad considering it's mainly organic and very healthy for your animals. Mine don't ever have stomach issues with the treats. My pets go crazy for the treats. Whenever I touch the bag they come running. They eat them up so fast and always beg for more. If I didn't give them the treats they'd beg for them.

I can buy the same thing for less price. I felt it was a little too expensive but my dog did like the treats. A happy dog is worth a little extra. I see the product every time I go to Petco. I'm not specifically looking for this product but it always catches my eye. That's why I've purchased it a few times. All natural ingredients is what is best for my pet. I don't trust a bunch of ingredients that I can't even read so knowing what my pet is eating puts me at ease. My dog doesn't discriminate, he will pretty much eat anything but he likes this product and seems to get excited for it. So he gives it an A plus.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Crumps’ Naturals is a family-owned company with headquarters in Ontario, Canada. The company started in 2006 and has since expanded to sell dog treats in multiple countries.

• Canadian made: Crumps’ manufactures all of their products at their factory in Canada. Since 2014, the company’s facility has been certified by the Global Food Safety Initiative.
  • Ingredients: All ingredients in Crumps’ treats are sourced in North America. Their chicken, beef and sweet potatoes are human-grade and pass inspection by the FDA, USDA or the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
  • Limited ingredient: None of Crumps’ products use more than three ingredients. Limited-ingredient items are less likely to irritate sensitive dogs, and owners can more easily identify irritating foods when they use limited-ingredient products.
  • Satisfaction guarantee: Consumers who are not completely satisfied with a Crumps’ product can return it to the retail location where they bought the item and receive a full refund.
  • Availability: Crumps’ Naturals products are available at select retail locations, which consumers can find listed on the company’s website. Customers can also order products online, but they can only order products in bulk.
  • Best for Crumps’ Naturals treats are best for individuals who want limited-ingredient products sourced and manufactured in North America.

Compare Dog Treats