3.5/5 (734 ratings)

About Woman Within

Woman Within Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Woman Within?

Original review: Jan. 30, 2023

They bait you with ads that promise 50 percent off their entire site then later when it does not show 50 percent of all at time of placing order (only the first of a multiple ordered item - same description and sku). They say it was different manufacturer on same skirt… less discount on the black denim skirt rather than the blue denim color choice.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2023

I am sure this won't be posted but, do not order from this company. I have done so for decades and when I returned something it didn't cost me. NOW they charge you for shipping TO you (of course) and if you return something no matter what the reason, they charge you to RETURN it to them. I will NEVER order from them again nor recommend them. By the time all of this is done, you get a credit of next to nothing.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2023

The operator admitted on the phone that the pants I ordered were described as "pure cotton" in the catalog but were actually 90% polyester/10% nylon, that it was a "misprint", but they took no responsibility. She flatly refused to give me her name or pass me to a supervisor. What a waste of time and money.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2023

I purchased items from Woman Within. I know there was shorts but I can't recall everything. The items I bought didn't fit so I paid to return them. They sent me a letter and a online gift card $7 and change. They said never received the items but sent me a letter saying "WE RECEIVED YOUR RETURNS"!? It's been a nightmare every day since non stop calling. They are useless. I will never use this company again ever!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2023

I ordered a bathing suit on sale. By the time I paid for shipping, it was up to $28. Still a good price so I bought it. Ended up being too big. Imagine my surprise when I went to return it and saw they charge a processing fee of $10.99. I will get $5. Back out of the $28. I spent. AND I have to bring it to a location to return it. I will never order from them again. I haven't been happy with them for a long time and I just forgot. I'm done!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2023

Found pants that I wanted to order from WW. Since they offered $30 off your order of $75+ if you applied for their credit card, I applied. Was told that I would receive free shipping 4 times a year with my new credit card. 10 days after applying, I received the credit card and the pamphlet said use WWPWELSAVE for $30 off and that the code would expire in 30 days of receiving CC, put in the code and it says expired. Customer service told me to put in WWSHIPPING2023 for free shipping, the code says invalid or expired.

Contacted them AGAIN and they said I have to be signed into my account and have my WW credit card stored online. Did that and still none of the codes work. I was going to be spending over $150 on merchandise, I absolutely refuse to pay $25 for shipping when I was promised free shipping. Reading the reviews here, I think I dodged a bullet ordering from this amateur organization! Needless to say, the credit card is now cut up and I will never, ever order from this company. Thank you all for your helpful reviews.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2023

I ordered 3 shirts and had to send them back. The shirts fit but the sleeves were too short so I sent them back. They said I had a gift receipt to reorder. I tried to reorder but they acted like they didn’t have any so the next letter I got was the money was put back to the original payment so I called them back cause if they could not fill my order I should have gotten my full return but they kept the shipping and the taxes I paid. This company is so wrong. I will never order from them again and I suggest everybody seriously consider all these reviews before they take your money and I have not received my refund yet but it's only been 6 days.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2023

I have been a solid customer since 2008. Recently I purchased a winter jacket in my regular size. I have previously bought jackets from them in the same size and they always fit. This jacket was too small. I went online, started a refund process, and sent the jacket back requesting a refund back to my credit card. Imagine my surprise when three weeks later they sent the jacket back to me saying I went beyond the 60 day return deadline. When I wrote to ask why I was able to start a return online if a return wasn’t an option, they simply repeated that it was too late for a refund. To say I’m angry is an understatement. I demanded (twice now) to be removed from their mailing list but - surprise - I still get their catalogs, which go right into the recycling bin. I will never buy from them or any Full Beauty brand again.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2022

WomanWithin placed two holds on my bank account after I placed my order. They told me they did not do this and I should talk to my bank. When I called the bank they made it clear that I was charged twice and would need to talk to the company that made the charges.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2022

I ordered 6 shrugs and had 2 put on backorder; not my fault. I was given a 50% ($29.50) discount when I ordered but was charged full price ($58.99) on my credit card and also charged full price for the backordered items. I called Customer Service and was given no help. So should have paid $117.96. Was charged $264.25. Also charged $16.95 for membership to discounted prices on next orders (did not agree to).

Woman Within response

Hello JoAnn,

The Member Rewards is an optional offer at the end of the order, requiring your consent with email and card information to sign up. If you do sign up and no longer wish to be in the club, you can cancel at anytime at 1-877-527-9951 or email CustomerService@FullBeautyMemberRewards.com.

Woman Within Company Information