1.8/5 (550 ratings)

About Woman Within

Woman Within Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Woman Within?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Woman Within?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

I ordered from a catalogue 2 solid color, ‘very warm and cozy’ tops. When they arrived, the tops were not solid color but with flowers on them and the material was ROUGH to feel. Still cannot get a refund. Horrible service.

Woman Within response

We appreciate you for expressing your concerns with us. We're so sorry that your experience with us fell short of your expectations. Your feedback will help us improve our previous performance.

Original review: May 21, 2021

I ordered on the 1st of May, today is May 21st, it came today. No communication to let me know when it would come. But it is here. Intact. As ordered. Thank You. I feel if you would have told me in the beginning how long it might take I would have been a little more at ease.

Woman Within response

Hi Vivian, we appreciate your feedback and we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you.

Sincerely,
Magali

Customer Service Analyst

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 7, 2021

Clothes run big. The shipping of $15.99 is to much. That's why I stopped shopping there. They give good discounts but not enough to make up for shipping cost. Why don't they ever offer free shipping? Thanks

Woman Within response

Hello Royce, Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Your feedback will help us improve.

Magali,

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

I was able to get two for bras on a special for buy 2 get 2 free. They came quickly. These are great. They are front closure, cotton which I love, and they fit extremely well for my larger size. I would definitely order these again!

Woman Within response

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy to hear about your experience!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

The website offers you $20 to apply for their card on that order whether you are approved or not and free shipping on that order. They do not credit either and then send you a code for free shipping on next order. They also offer their rewards program for free for 1 month and charge you $2 for a free service then after you cancel they charge you $14.95. After I called and got a refund on the rewards they charged it again, They sent letter asking to mail them copies of license and social security card for credit. Total fraud. Never credited the $20 for first order or free shipping. Product quality is low and customer service number takes forever to get someone who can actually look at issues not read a 3 page script.

Woman Within response

We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this does not happen again.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

I ordered 2 dresses, a skirt, and some swim shorts - all on "sale." The dresses were at least 4 sizes too big, as were the swim shorts. I spent $161.51 for that order. I returned the two dresses and shorts and was refunded $109.37 - making the skirt that I kept that was on sale for $24 cost me over $50. They wouldn't simply send the right sizes of the two dresses and shorts at the same price; I had to reorder them (not on sale). They only sent one of the dresses and the shorts, for which I again paid $71.83 - for a dress and shorts that had been on sale for $35 combined, and no other dress. Now that I finally got the one replacement dress, it's still one size too big, so again I have to pay to return that tent and order the dress - paying once again through the nose - meaning so far I will have paid $170 for 1 dress costing 30, a pair of short costing 20, and a skirt costing 15. AVOID THIS SITE LIKE THE PLAGUE IT IS!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Oct. 5, 2021

Placed an order on August 16. Returned items on August 24, making sure to COPY EVERYTHING. Requested refund to my original form of payment. On SEPTEMBER 24, I received a letter from them. They had ignored my clear request on the form and sent me a gift card. The paperwork says it will be an E-giftcard via email. Well, they can delay it further if they MAIL it to you - and then if you lose the letter, you are out of luck. I called, they said they would rectify it. They did. Halfway. They CANCELLED the gift card and failed to issue a refund to me. I have now filed a dispute with my credit card because they acknowledge receipt of the return, but I have no money back as of today, October 5. Should it really take 2 months and a ton of aggravation to get your money back? Not enough shopping options for larger women. Do they think we don't care about quality or customer service?

I returned the items because despite being the exact same style as previous orders, and ordering the exact same size that I always wear, the items came in sized all over the place. There seems to be no quality control and I completely agree with another reviewer - the customer service people, once you finally get to talk with one, and difficult with an attitude that the customer is always wrong. I can only hope that my credit card company can help me. And I will be seeking other alternate clothing sites. (Wife of Robert)

Woman Within response

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Oct. 3, 2021

I purchased a jacket and returned it because of the color. It was delivered to to Woman Within on September 27, 2021 and it is still sitting at their delivery dock. This happened before and I thought it was a simple error. After this I will not purchase anything else from any of the stores they have online. When you purchase something they take the money faster than you can blink. They should have the same policy to return the refund in the same manner.

Woman Within response

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had a bad experience and will strive to do better.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

I placed an order on February 5, 2021. I had 2 items out of a large order that I returned. I requested the refund be put on my account as I was going to place another order. On February 25 I still had not received it, but placed another order anyway. I received an email on March 17 saying that my return had been processed and that I had a refund. I assumed the refund was on my account. I did not order anything else for several months. When I got ready to place another order I looked everywhere and could not find the credit. So I called customer service. They should really not call it that because there was no customer service. The 1st call, I got the run around saying that they couldn't find any credit they couldn't find any return and she couldn't help me. The next man was very rude and said he couldn't help me.

I called back a third time and asked for a manager. She said I needed to check my bank account. It was refunded to the card that I purchased the items with on March 17. So I went into my bank account and checked. I never received any refund at any time from them. I called back for a fourth time! I was told that I was sent an email with an ecard In it with the refund. I explained I never received that email and I told her that the previous manager said that it was refunded to my card. She said she was sorry but it had been over 90 days so she couldn't help me. So I asked her if that meant they got to keep my money for items that they also have that I returned? And she rudely said, yes!

Now I have to say I have ordered for many years from this company. And up until now I have never had a problem. So therefore I never had to deal with customer service. I will never shop at this company Or any of their subsidiaries again! Obviously they can tell I had a refund coming and if they sent me an ecard they can tell it was never used! So therefore I can only assume they are thieves!

Woman Within response

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

My order is 3 months late! A customer svc rep argued with me today as if it is my fault that my order has not been delivered. Telling me that I was notified of a backorder at order time. I was given a delivery date at order time. I get no information unless I call in and then I have to talk to an angry, rude jerk to get any information. Worst Customer Service I have ever experienced!

Woman Within Company Information