2.5/5 (346 ratings)

About Woman Within

Woman Within Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Woman Within?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Woman Within?

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: May 12, 2022

FRAUD Alert! This Company, Woman Within, defrauds senior citizens! I bought ONCE two tops, for about $24.- last December and Woman Within kept debiting my account MONTHLY for $16.38 without my permission. Watch out. Never accept free shipping because if you click on that they will presume you signed up for something called 'rewards' which they think gives them the right to withdraw $16.38 a month!!! Shameless thieves were debiting my bank for 5 months! Customers pls go check your bank statements!

Woman Within response

The Member Rewards is an optional offer at the end of the order, requiring your consent with email and card information to sign up. If you do sign up and no longer wish to be in the club, you can cancel at anytime at 1-877-527-9951 or email CustomerService@FullBeautyMemberRewards.com.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: May 10, 2022

Woman Within has been absorbed along with Roaman's by OneStopPlus. On the OneStopPlus site it indicates that if you are a member of the Shoppers Club, shipping is $2.99. Last night, I was planning an order and the site indicated that shipping was $5.99. I called, requested the $2.99 shipping, declined. Followed up with an e-mail and the response was "that's not going to happen, so sorry". After being a customer for over 20 years, this was shocking. The deception on the site and the service was terrible. Apparently you have to place the order and then if you find a problem you have to call and request the correction, they refused to help by placing the order with the corrected shipping cost. This is not about the $1, it's about honesty and customer service, both lacking in this company.

Woman Within response

We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this does not happen again.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: May 9, 2022

I ordered a pair of shoes and they were not good quality and would not stay on. I returned them using the enclosed label and can see they were received via the tracking number with UPS. When I called to see where my refund was on my Woman Within credit card I was told that I sent them to a 3rd party company and I needed to contact them. I explained I used the return label in the box and my credit card was charged and there is not even a phone number to call? They did not care. This is unbelievable to me. Why would I not use the label that was sent to me to return the item. This feels like a racket and I spent 18.00 to make the return on top of the purchase. Bad service and poor quality from Woman Within.

Woman Within response

We appreciate you for expressing your concerns with us. We're so sorry that your experience with us fell short of your expectations. Your feedback will help us improve our previous performance.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: May 4, 2022

I purchased a posture bra and ordered the same size I alway wear because it said true to size. When it came, it was WAY too big so I called to get return shipping label. They only refunded me price of bra...without tax or shipping and it was as a gift card, not refunded to my original form of payment. Refund policy says "full refund" and "no return shipping cost"...LIES!!! Then when I contacted customer service to say I wanted refund to original form of payment and not gift card, they said I would have to wait till I got gift card and then change...RIGHT!!! Like they're really going to do that. TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY and if I could have given 0 stars, I would have!!!

Woman Within response

Original review: May 3, 2022

S&H is ASTRONOMICAL! Bought a $42 pair of shoes. Tax, S&H came to $63! They were to be an 8 1/2 M. My toe came to the tip and was narrow. I had to stretch them. Some items are over priced but other than that and S&H love the clothes. Don't order much because of this. Also to get in touch with CS is a joke - need to do a lot of research to find a number. I didn't get a packing slip either. Again, nice clothes on a couple things I did get. Would order a LOT more if they lowered S&H.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: April 29, 2022

Company allows return up to 60 days. But, they required that they receive the item by day 60 (not that customer initiate return by day 60). Their return agent takes so long to deliver item to them that return item doesn't get to them by day 60. Then, they keep your money and your merchandise. Avoid this scam company.

Woman Within response

Original review: April 26, 2022

I ordered an outfit for a wedding. I paid $22.99 for shipping. Once I opened the package, the items were of such poor quality I didn't even bother trying them on. I went through the return process online and was not surprised that shipping wasn't included in the refund. However, unless I wanted a gift card as a refund, I would be charged $11.99 to have my money returned to my original form of payment! Basically, I just wasted almost $35.00 to look at some clothes for less than 5 minutes. There is no way I would accept a gift card as a refund based on the policies and quality of the company. Shame on this company!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: April 20, 2022

My return label was thrown away so I had to reprint my invoice, I called to check on the return label. I was told not only did I have to pay for the return but had to pay for the refund and reorder to pay for new items. Seeing how exchanging the items will be way more than what I purchased, I will take a hard pass.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: April 17, 2022

I ordered sweaters on 11/15/2021. When I did not receive them by 12/08/21, I emailed the company and was informed that the sweaters were delivered on 11/24/2021. I check my front steps every day for mail and/or packages and the package was not there. Perhaps stolen from my steps or delivered to the wrong address. Either way, there is no proof that it was delivered to my address, as there were no pictures of the package at my address and I did not receive a text message or email on 11/24/2021 that the package was delivered. I was informed that I needed to fill out an affidavit proving non-receipt of the package, which I filled out and mailed by USPS to this address: Customer Relations Analyst, 500 Mesa Hills Drive, El Paso, TX 79912.

However, I did not realize that I should send it by registered mail so there would be proof that I sent it, because I have never been distrusted to the extent this company has gone. I then filed a dispute with their bank, Comenity Bank. Waited until 04/02/2022 to receive a letter from the bank denying my dispute and holding me responsible for the $79.97 plus any accumulated late fees, for items I never received, whether stolen from my front steps or delivered to the wrong address. On 04/02/2022, I emailed Woman Within Customer Support regarding the bank's letter and was informed by Jesse and Samantha that my affidavit was never received and because so much time had elapsed, the sale was now final and could not be reversed.

Today, 04/17/2022, I received an email from Woman Within that I owe $108.97, due 05/10/2022. I will NEVER order anything from this unreliable company again. And I am extremely insulted, as a long time customer, that they do not believe me. I suppose I will be stuck paying their fees so my excellent credit will not be ruined. But I would much rather pay the $108.97 to a charitable cause instead of this disreputable company.

Woman Within response

Original review: April 14, 2022

Horrible service. I placed 2 different orders March 14. One of the orders was sent to Pitney Bowe's processing center March 17 with no movement since, label created but not turned into postal service yet. Other order has no updates at all, not even an order number. I have opened disputes with PayPal requesting a refund and waiting on resolution. I will never order from any of their catalogs again. I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered.

Woman Within Company Information