1.8/5 (514 ratings)

About Woman Within

Woman Within Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Woman Within?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Woman Within?

Original review: May 21, 2021

I ordered on the 1st of May, today is May 21st, it came today. No communication to let me know when it would come. But it is here. Intact. As ordered. Thank You. I feel if you would have told me in the beginning how long it might take I would have been a little more at ease.

Woman Within response

Hi Vivian, we appreciate your feedback and we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you.

Sincerely,
Magali

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: April 7, 2021

Clothes run big. The shipping of $15.99 is to much. That's why I stopped shopping there. They give good discounts but not enough to make up for shipping cost. Why don't they ever offer free shipping? Thanks

Woman Within response

Hello Royce, Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Your feedback will help us improve.

Magali,

Customer Service Analyst

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

I was able to get two for bras on a special for buy 2 get 2 free. They came quickly. These are great. They are front closure, cotton which I love, and they fit extremely well for my larger size. I would definitely order these again!

Woman Within response

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy to hear about your experience!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

I was shocked to read negative reviews of this company. I have never had any negative experiences with them. I get what I order in a timely manner. I just called customer service and she answered right away and was very efficient.

Woman Within response

my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist. We appreciate your sharing your positive experiences! We appreciate you shopping with us and look forward to serving you again soon!

Original review: July 25, 2021

This whole outfit is a company from HELL! Woman Within & Comenity Bank... I refused 2 shipments so no product at all from these people. I have been fighting with them and Comenity Bank since May, I've spent many hours on the phone with NO solution to fix this issue. When I called to find out what I was being charged for the young man informed me it was for all of the clearance items I had purchased, so I said if being charged please send to me and his respond was, "I can't. They've been donated," I asked to speak to a manager.

I was met by a resolution manager by the name of Rachel. She proceeded to actually yell at me. I was stunned that any customer service rep would respond as immaturely as this woman, I had to remind her I was the customer and she informed me that I would pay. I am 66 years old I have never heard of such a bizarre action from any company. The customer service reps all tell you what you want to hear to get you off the phone, they do nothing to help you and Comenity bank is NO different. They gladly add their interest rates while you're waiting on the dispute to get your results, so now paying more for no Product due to interest charges what a racket.

I have contacted a lawyer and he made the comment that I DO have a case but that it would cost me 2,000 or more to get back my 135 dollars back and he said he wouldn't feel right taking so much money from me, I had to respect his advice. You know it would be nice to me if this company would do the right thing. I will be contacting the BBB every day on both of these companies. I am an honest woman, if it's hanging in my closet I paid for it. Thanks to all that listened and I truly hope none of you are going through what I am. It hurts cause they can ruin your credit on top of everything else.

Original review: July 25, 2021

So..I have been ordering from Woman Within many years..Just recently had a issue that can't be resolved. That's why I'm on here. I want to make everyone aware of how they do things..First off I didn't order a cardigan that was on back order!..I ordered it on 6-6 21...Received a email saying it will be delayed again until Aug 25..Over 2 months. Unacceptable...I asked if I could switch it out for another cardigan that I liked that was in stock..They said no!!..Even though my money is being held and I can't touch it for this cardigan on back order..then tried to charge me another 10 dollars to have it shipped..(The new one with no refund going towards the new cardigan)...Scammers now...Don't trust...and change your card # my advice!

Original review: July 25, 2021

This company has been charging me 14.95 a month for over a year!!! I don’t know how this happened!!!! I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR ANY MEMBER REWARDS!

I haven’t even ordered from them in over a year!!!! HUGE SCAM. CONTACTING BBB.

Original review: July 22, 2021

The quality of the merchandise is poor. Might be cotton but it’s the lowest grade possible. Wrinkles. Stiff. The sizing is off. Several identical items can be inches longer or shorter. Delivery takes forever. And costs a lot!!! And returning is worse. Payment/billing is like a shell game. You never know what you have paid until your order arrives…. Weeks or months after ordering. They will try to send a gift card instead of returning refunds to your credit card. Chat is never available. They say orders are not shipped and if you try to cancel they say you can’t. Better to not risk it with this place. I’m sorry I did. Will not make that mistake again.

Original review: July 22, 2021

After a significant wait, I received two items of clothing from Woman Within. One of the items was not what I ordered and did not match the invoice. The process they described for me to receive the item I had been charged for was that first I needed to return the incorrectly sent item and wait until they processed the return. (It is not technically a "return" or exchange, but their error) and I have to trust that they will credit my account properly and then send the correct piece of clothing. I'm pretty sure this is illegal. I have sent the item back and have a tracking number from the post office. I think that should suffice especially due to the inconvenience.

I would like the item I was charged for without any extra charges, phone calls, or wait time! They refuse. I feel like I am being held hostage for their mistake. I spoke with three different service representatives and they all just parroted each-other. I got nowhere. It was not possible to speak with a representative higher up. Send me the item I paid for!

Original review: July 22, 2021

When I first started ordering from Woman Within, everything was great. I received my orders in a timely manner and never had any issues with receiving what I ordered. Fast forward to around December of 2020, I ordered some clearance items, and only received one of the items I actually ordered. I received things completely different for the other two items. I returned the unwanted items, and requested to have my original order filled. I waited and waited only to receive nothing in response. I contacted customer service by phone and by email, only to get the standard "we are working on your order" response. I finally ended up getting a refund in May of this year.

I have looked at their website to order other clothing, only to find that what I really want isn't available in my size, or I find something that looks like a really good deal, only to click on it to order and suddenly the price increase by an additional half (example, a shirt that was on the website for 7.99 suddenly becomes 14.99 when I want to buy it in my size). In addition the last few times I did order something in the size they recommended, it ended up too small or just didn't fit right. I am very disappointed that a company I had loved at the beginning has gotten so bad.

Woman Within Company Information