3.7/5 (733 ratings)

About Woman Within

Woman Within Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Woman Within?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Woman Within?

Original review: Sept. 18, 2022

They website is a joke that doesn't save the information as filled in during the ordering process and then when you call them to get help (because BTW the website doesn't save your order history), they don't help you at all. Further, the person on the other end put the blame on me on how I entered the order (because we are all stupid and have never ordered online before). They will never get one more dollar from me or anyone in my family again! Save yourself the headache.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2022

I purchased an item for my mother who lives about 1 1/2 hours away and had it sent directly to her. The item arrived and was NOT sized correctly and needed to be returned. I brought it back to my house to pack up to return. When I fill out the return form, I find out 2 things: one - I have to return it back where she lives (or pay shipping again) so have to wait until I can drive back to her area; and two - a $10.99 processing fee is deducted from the amount returned. This is absolutely horrible customer service and I will NEVER order from this company again.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2022

Woman Within clothing offers free shipping and if the customer accepts the offer they also accept to be charged $14.95 monthly to enter their "Rewards" program. The advertisement for free shipping is not clear that the customer is accepting to be charged a monthly fee. It is very deceiving and should be considered trickery. DO NOT ACCEPT their "offer" for free shipping!!! They continued to take my money each month for no true service until I finally identified what they were doing. They did it from December 2021 'til September 2022. I will never do business with FullBeauty Brands and their affiliates again since I can not trust them will my billing information.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Aug. 30, 2022

Ordered a robe in March, and after waiting 5 months, received pants. Called customer service specifically to ask about the $10 charge since it was clearly their mistake. They assured me multiple times there would be no charge to return the item. A few weeks later, I find out that they did not refund the full price. They charged $10.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Aug. 29, 2022

Recently, I ordered a "TWO-PIECE SWIM DRESS" V-Neck swim dress, complete with a sewn-in bra AND separate brief. I only received the swim dress, not the brief. This swim dress is actually a tankini. With no swim brief, the top is useless as there is nothing stopping the top to flutter up with wind or waves. With no brief. I called their customer service number. Three different people insisted that the brief was not included and argued with me about the wording of their ad, even though stating it as a two piece strongly suggests that you get both pieces of the suit for one price. I very much expect no answer from them, let alone an attempt to right this. I've ordered from them a few times in the past with lengthy delivery times. Lesson learned, no more transactions with this deceptive company.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2022

I tried on Monday at 9 a.m., to cancel an order that I made on Sunday at 4 p.m. The item had not shipped and was still "in process." The policy of NO cancellation is not stated anywhere on the website, and they state the only way I can "cancel" the order is to return it with a $10.99 return fee, and they apparently tack on insurance and other restocking fees as well. I've also read that their return label takes so long to reach them, that the 60-day window is over and you are then out both money and goods. I've read many, many reviews of fraud and awful customer here at Consumer Affairs and at the BBB. I wish I had read the reviews first. Please do not order from this company. Save your time, money and aggravation.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2022

I purchased a pair of shoes on July 7 and when I received the shoes they were too small. I went to the return policy and decided to use Happy returns via their policy. I spoke to someone on the phone to verify what the process will be and told the 1st person that I wanted a larger size. They said okay and took me through the process where all I had to do was take it to a location and it would cost $10.99 extra to return. I was happy to pay it since I really wanted to the shoes.

On the day I returned the shoes I called again to verify the location and to verify that I wanted a larger size. They received the shoes around the 20th of July and I waited for my shoes. It is now August and I called to be told that instead of shoes I received a refund back to my PayPal and the 10.99 was deducted from the refund but I never wanted a refund. I was refunded around $36 when I paid a total of $71.13 for the shoes. $71.13 includes the shoes (43.60) shipping 12.99, taxes (4.54) and additional shipping for return (10.99). That is not fair.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2022

In my opinion, this company behaved dishonestly. If you do not heed my warning, hope that you can at least do a CHARGE BACK on your card, because if you receive something that is damaged or not as described they will try to CHARGE you $10.99 for the return. It was only because I asked my card company to step in that I got the refund, as Woman Within claimed they submitted the refund - which they did not. My card company was very gracious, in saying "The seller replied trying to say that a refund was issued, which to me indicates that they did receive the return. They may be confused thinking that. I am closing the case in your favor due to the seller having an invalid proof of refund.".

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

I returned product to Woman Within and never received credit. THEY SAID IT WAS CREDITED BUT IT NEVER was. I was also charged a monthly fee of $16.95 but never signed up for anything and ordered anything. When I asked them they said that, "When you check out you may have checked a box." THIS IS SUCH A SCAM.

Woman Within response

Hello. We have contacted you via private message.

Resolution response: Aug. 13, 2022

After looking at my recent credit card transaction history, they gave me credit to my credit card instead WW gift card for the back order item. Now that the item is available, they charged my credit card. I think the problem is bookkeeping and lack of communication. I am all good now.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2022

I purchased 2 items using Woman Within gift card and remaining balance with my credit card. Within 10 days, I received 1st item but 2nd item was backordered for last 25 days. All of sudden, WW charged my credit card in the amount what should have been covered by WW company gift card. When I called the customer service they gave me runaround and told me that the gift card that was charged went back into the WW gift balance due to a backorder and then charged my credit card instead. They never notified me about this and they charged my card without my permission. Per customer rep, they don't have to notified the customer for that.

This company purposely playing around so that you cannot use their gift card but charging you again. When I asked them to switch the payment type from the credit card to WW gift card, the response was absolutely NOT. The customer service rep threaten to report me to the collection agency when I told her that I had stopped the payment from my account. I hope you guys never have to deal with this company! BTW, 2nd item is still show as processing in the system as of 8/12/2022.

Woman Within Company Information