1.8/5 (545 ratings)

About Woman Within

Woman Within Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Woman Within?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Woman Within?

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

The worst company I’ve had the displeasure of dealing with - they sent me the wrong items and the items I received were not cute and of bad quality - I sent them back requesting refund and it took over 1 month to get an answer after begging them for one. They said that they had refunded me but only sent a gift card & won’t give my money back!! Was on regular price items. I am sorry but I don’t want your cursed clothes. I want my 147 dollars back. You can’t even get through when you call. It’s like there is no one even working there. Unethical at best. Scam at worst.

Woman Within response

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2021

Unbeknownst to me I signed up for the Rewards program Dec 2020. I’ve been paying WW $14.95 a month for NOTHING. They’ve been billing and being paid through PayPal. I think they said I received $1 and change reward. I spoke to 2 CS representatives who were both defensive and rude and I was being super nice. Their attitude shows this is a scam and they get flack for it routinely.

Woman Within response

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had a bad experience and will strive to do better.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2021

In the past, have purchased from this company without problems. However, this year, it has been a nightmare. Charged for something I never received. After many calls, and lots of run-around via phone, still no resolution. The process was so convoluted that I can't even recount. All I can say is the I just paid $16.51 for NOTHING, and think I was told there is an additional $2.00 late fee (which I did not pay). I urge all, especially woman who are not well-educated or good at speaking English, to please NOT purchase from this company, or any of its affiliated companies. There are other places to spend your money. Don't give Woman Within your hard-earned money. If you must purchase something from Woman Within, many articles are for sale on Amazon. Use Amazon to make purchases. Amazon customer service is so much better. DON'T BUY ANYTHING DIRECTLY FROM WOMAN WITHIN.

Woman Within response

We appreciate you for expressing your concerns with us. We're so sorry that your experience with us fell short of your expectations. Your feedback will help us improve our previous performance.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

This review is written on 8/31/2021. I have ordered clothing and shoes from Woman Within for several years. I returned 4 pairs of shoes from an order in April 2021, using the company's return label and form, in May 2021. This is within their approved time for returns. I have had nothing but delays and trouble since. Woman Within has changed for the worst. Their customer service desk is not in the U.S. The people, sadly, work 100% from scripts and use fake names. They seem to have been trained to delay and block completion of any task related to providing resolution to problems.

Woman Within's computer systems are flawed to the point where an account cannot be closed unless there is a company credit card associated with it. If you complete their online form to restrict them from selling your data, you have to do this process for every one of their 10 brands on the individual websites. Ridiculous! I have written off the return, valued at $140.00, as a loss. I will not do business with Woman Within every again. I have warned my family and friends not to work with this company. Grade: F.

Woman Within response

We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this does not happen again.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

I ordered professional clothes for my daughter on Friday for her new job and paid for two day shipping. Well it hasn’t left the warehouse. I’m still waiting for a bathing suit ordered a month ago. It said it shipped on the 20th and now it’s the 30th and not coming anytime soon. I ordered clothes for a trip to Alaska back in April. After three weeks I got some. The other came almost two months later. I’ve never ordered from a company that has so many stores that shipping is horrendous. Guess what? That three weeks came 1 week before my trip meaning I had to purchase clothes from somewhere else. I have no choice but to report them to the FTC because of the shady business practices.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

I ordered something in April and it was on backlog. By June, still no product but I was getting notices from CS saying it was still delayed. I asked to have it cancelled in June and July, but continued to get e-mails saying it was still backlogged. Actually got e-mails back from service reps asking if I was sure I wanted to cancel. Yes, I returned, I want to cancel the order. 4 times I responded to them. Today, 8/27/21 I get an e-mail saying my order is filled and on its way. It's like no one is listening. Word to the wise, be aware of their process. It seems they don't cancel orders when asked. I talked to "Marie" today and she said she would start the cancel process and I should send the item back. I stressed I didn't want to be charged for mailing it back, cause at this point, I'm just angry. I don't even want the item based on all this. I won't order from them again.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

I have been a faithful and happy customer for many years. However, I placed an order and gave not received it after 3 months! They told me it was a lost package but refused to refund the $400.00 I was billed. No product and no refund. I can't fathom this. I will never spend another cent with any of their brands. Incredible and unbelievable.

Woman Within response

Original review: Aug. 22, 2021

They have been screwing me over since Feb. Ordered white jeans, got a 4xl ugly shirt. Sent it back, still wanted the jeans, finally got them and was charged for shirt and jeans. Now I am being charged for the jeans again. Even though I already paid for them in April and provided proof of cashed check. Community Bank are crooks too. Be careful. Their business is not worth it. Getting a lawyer and my state rep involved. Total harassment to keep billing me.

Woman Within response

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience with our creditor Comenity Bank, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Aug. 21, 2021

Terrible customer service— The items were supposed to be here within two weeks. When I did tracking it was in Atlanta Georgia on the 14th. This is now 21 August. They won’t give you a refund. They can resend it to me but they’re gonna charge me a second time. I will never purchased anything from this company again and you might also want to thank her before you do.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

Placed a small order at Woman Within for the first time 5 days ago, along with another item from a different company. I have already received the other item from the other company. However, the item I ordered from Woman Within, on the very same day, has not even shipped yet. It might be ok if the company occasionally sent an update. That is just what reputable companies do. But to leave a customer just hanging, giving them no indication as to where, in the shipping process, their order might be is unacceptable and unprofessional. The information they give you when you attempt an online look up with your order number is useless and laughable. Like I stated above, first and last time.

Woman Within Company Information