1.07/5
Based on 317 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Discover a great timeshare now

1535 VRBO.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

I booked a place and the rate shown was not the rate agreed to. The property owner was fine but calculated my service fee to them based on the higher amount that is nearly double. I called and was hung up on twice and now says that the number is not working. So I tried to chat and was disconnected 6 times. I finally got through and rather than help me the agent was rude and kept cutting and pasting an answer that didn’t address my question. They are in effect stealing money from me. I am beyond frustrated. Rentals are expensive and a company like this should not be allowed to stay in business. Disappointed.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

We were promised that the executive team at VRBO reviewed my cancellation due to disability and illness and promised a full refund. Upon my inquiries the story changed many times. Ashely insisted that a credit was made through a processor. The processor had no idea what I was talking about and hung up on me because she did not speak English.

I have emails from VRBO executive relations stating that the credit was made to my form of payment on 5/25/2018. THIS WAS UNTRUE. It is August 19 and now the executive relations team (Ashely) will not respond even though I have proof that they contend that my credit was made. I've emailed John Kim hoping he would see the problem for what it is, a fraud. He nor his subordinates have replied in any sensible manner.

Get expert buying tips about Timeshares delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

I rented a home in Hawaii for 8800. A month before our trip, (now) I learned through an acquaintance that our property was inaccessible due to flooding 4 months ago. Prior to sending my bulk check to the owner of $6400, I asked if his property was affected by the floods and if anything would affect my stay. To which he replied no, I sent the check and he cashed it. Come to find out, he is living in the rental, knew full well the road there is open to owners only with checkpoints, and when he cashed my check, the mayor has notified the residents 3 weeks earlier that the road would be closed through October (my stay was in September). He will not return my money but offered to reschedule in the future. Like I would ever rent from this person again!

And VRBO is backing him stating act of God. It's only act of God when you don't know what's going to happen - unforeseen. In this case it had already happened, and he cashed my check regardless. If VRBO allows owners to be paid by check there is no recourse for the renter. And so much for their guarantee! I will never use them again. They support fraud and misrepresentation for the almighty dollar.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

Air conditioning was not functional the entire stay and ice maker did not work the first 2 days. When the nightly rate is $566.67/night, then the lack of advertised air conditioning becomes a significant issue and there has been no partial requested refund per "certified letter and FedEx mailing" on my part. I am a 77 year old senior (retired financial analyst) with an extensive travel history, and this is the first time that I have encountered this type of situation. I realize the property owners are new to renting as they only purchased the property this past March; however, there is a defined obligation to provide the amenities as advertised.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

This review is specifically about our reservation for Christmas 2018 in Key Largo, FL; however, we have had multiple bad experiences with both VRBO and Airbnb. We reserved and paid in full for a home in Key Largo for our family Christmas. The listing indicated it was available for our dates so we booked it, only to have the host say it's NOT available for those dates. After some negotiation, the host said YES, absolutely we can have the house and we paid for it in full at that time.

Last night we receive an email from VRBO saying our reservation has been canceled by the host, no explanation given. I went back to the original email confirmation when we paid for the rental and clicked on the button that said "contact property manager" (same thing as the host). It took me to a dead end. Multiple times. Before we even reserved this house, we had been subject to a bait-and-switch by a host named Norman-something, who advertises his multiple properties for one price and then says "oh not, that's not the price. It's really $$$**." We've had it with this company. We've also had it with Airbnb because they won't do anything about the host who canceled our San Fran reservation SIX HOURS before we were to fly to San Fran. Buyer beware... Sometimes it's better to book a hotel and be assured you have a bed to sleep in.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about VRBO.com?

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

Terrible experience using VRBO to book Shep's Quarters in VA Beach. I lost my security deposit of $1000. House was dirty upon arrival. Owner claims it was my family (even though I took pictures when I arrived at emailed her the next morning). She also lied about me not having permission to bring 2 small non-shedding dogs. All lies and I lost $1000. Beware! VRBO took her side of course. She took advantage of me and it was ok with VRBO. Never Again! Worst vacation ever!

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

VRBO was my "go-to" for vacation rentals. Now I see online $200/night - which for 3 nights would be $600. BUT the VRBO price is over $1000! They ADD more than $400 in fees, taxes and service fees to VRBO. The pricing is OUTRAGEOUS and definitely designed to screw the renter! Never again, never again - if they allowed less than 1 star I'd give it a negative. This is a great lesson in how to lose customers.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I recently booked a vacation rental through VRBO. BE AWARE!!! I booked a 1 bedroom condo with a king size bed, 1 sleeper sofa, futon, and cot. I thought that I won the lotto, because the condo was so affordable. Cost of the condo $250 per night, compared to Smugglers Notch Resort rate at $450 per night. Now I know why the condo was so cheap.

The condo was disgustingly dirty. I do not say that lightly. The place definitely has not been cleaned in years. I booked through VRBO, Property ID#380411. I contacted VRBO to let them know of the unsanitary conditions. They have done nothing. The condo is still listed on VRBO website. I tried to write a review to warn other travelers, VRBO has not posted the review. Now that I go back and read through the listings reviews, I realize they are fake. There is no benefit in using this company to book a rental. If you have an issue they do not do anything. Traveler Tip: Book through resort or hotel. You take a big gamble using this site. Motel 6 off the interstate would have been cleaner than the place I stayed at.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I am a property owner, I am evaluating VRBO's management. VRBO is an awful property rental agency. They accept more than one reservation for my home, then cancel both. They won't allow my property manager to speak to the clients (potential renters) to answer questions to make sure this is the right house for them. They repeatedly take money out of my checking account, and make redundant accounting errors. They now introduce "YapStone" to unscramble their errors, and YapStone is just as bad as VRBO.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I booked through VRBO/HomeAway for 5 nights in Aiken South Carolina to bring our daughter to school from New Hampshire. Basically the owner of the listed property was already in foreclosure which obviously is nothing we could have known as his property was still active on VRBO. After he took my full payment, I didn't get a single response ever again. We were made aware by a former employee of the rose cottage estate that Steven **, the former owner, had skipped town after the foreclosure and that the rose cottage's new owners would not be available for rental when we were coming anyway as they were in a construction phase at property. We flipped out since no one from VRBO ever informed us and the listing was still active.

I was assured by "Melody" at VRBO that my money would be returned in 5 days. So like dummies, we rebooked another property through VRBO. Of course 5 days came and went with no repayment from VRBO. I called again and spoke to "Lee" who flat out told me Melody lied to us. They don't refund. He said he would reach out to new owners. He didn't grasp that the new owners had nothing to do with Stephen ** stealing my money. And it was VRBO's responsibility as the facilitator to make me... the customer... whole. I'm still chasing my tail trying to find someone to help. They just send you to the next incompetent employee and on down the line. Never again. 1700$ out of my pocket. Now to file a lawsuit...

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I have contacted VRBO for our vacation in the Florida Keys. I found a wonderful property and the website said this home was $100 per night (I have screenshots). The homeowner reached out to me saying my dates, 4 nights in September, were available and she will rent to me. Sounds good? Just wait! I went to book and she now tells me that the nightly rate was $200 and she would never rent her home for $100. I inquired about the price difference stated on the website and she didn't respond.

I called VRBO customer service and they said they would send me a complaint form and they said the owner would be obligated to rent to me for the price advertised. The form never came. The owner, Mercy, then wrote and told me her home was only a 30 day minimum stay. The website said 1-30 days minimum AND I have saved the text she sent me stating she would rent her home to me for 4 nights. This is some kind of crazy scam where the owners and rental company must be working together on. I have saved all my emails, texts and screenshots. This is dirty! I would never use this company!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

We rented a property two months in advance for a family reunion. We had 15 family members from 3 states traveling to the house. When we arrived the property owner said she had made a mistake with the dates and the property was already occupied. She told us to call VRBO and that they would find us a place to stay. VRBO was unable to secure anything for us - hotels were booked, all properties booked. We were homeless with children on the streets. Had to spend FOUR HOURS on the phone, with 40 minute wait times each time I called just to negotiate with them. The only property we were able to find was on their competitor, Airbnb's, website and they refused to pay for it.

Ultimately I was able to get them to reimburse me for the difference in cost between the VRBO rental we had originally booked and the Airbnb property which was a total dump and incredibly expensive as it was last minute and needed to be large enough for the whole family. Even after I was promised reimbursement, I still had to fill out paperwork and make more calls to get it completed. What a mess. RUINED our family reunion. No one even said they were sorry. And the property owner canceled our reservation so we could not leave a review. Therefore, I'm sure it will happen again to someone else. It won't happen to me because I will never rent from VRBO again.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I used VRBO for the first time this past July. VRBO is currently holding my $500 refundable deposit. After many phone calls and runarounds I still can't seem to get an answer as to why they will not refund my money. Nothing was damaged as per the homeowner and she has no idea why they will not refund the money. She has tried to contact them also but they give her the same tag team phone calls. They just continue to put me on hold and transfer me to other people. And the process starts all over. NEVER USE THEM!!!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

HomeAway (VRBO) commits fraud by stating reservations are 100% refundable if cancellations are made 60 days prior to arrival. They would not refund our deposit when our cancellation request was submitted 7 months prior to arrival. "John" the "customer care" representative admitted that the 100% refundable statement was incorrect and assured me that he would "ask" the owner to correct the discrepancy for future renters. We would not have booked the house a year ahead of time we knew that the deposit was not eligible for a refund. This is fraudulent advertising, buyer beware, this is not an ethical company.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

We rented our condo for 30+ years. This year, VRBO/HOMEAWAY required that they must collect monies and deposits. Our first rental with them was a scam! VRBO does absolutely NOTHING to protect owners - and treated us like we were a nuisance complaining about the chargeback and just allowing the people to get all their monies returned. After looking on their forum, apparently this is very common at VRBO. No help or support whatsoever for the owners.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

We have used VRBO for our vacations over the past 10 years and have always had good luck either finding a property to rent or a rental company that works with VRBO to rent. We have rented a beachfront condo in Pensacola Beach twice in four years and the rental of this same property this past year was a total nightmare. The rental company we used for the property was Pensacola Beach Rentals on Pensacola Beach. We selected the property again this last summer due to the fact the property worked out for us two years ago with no problems. I certainly understand that these properties turn over every week and issues arise that need to be fixed, but I expect the issues to be minor if the property is properly maintained by the property management and owner.

We moved in on a Saturday only to find a list of 10 items that needed immediate repair. These are items like towel racks in every bathroom on the floor, clogged sinks, leaks coming from the ceiling and the main issue was a door leading to the porch not shutting. The internal parts of the door were broken and they installed a manual latch inside to lock at night that multiple times released and the door opened. Due to the fact it was a latch on the inside, if you were sitting on the porch you had to knock on the door to have someone let you in. If you went out on the porch you had to use a broom to hold the door shut.

These issues were reported on the second day of the rental and we were told they would send a repair person out the next day and that the door would not be fixed. They did send a repair person out to fix multiple issues halfway through our rental and at one point was told to leave the large pot in the hallway to catch water coming from the ceiling. We also noticed another leak in the ceiling toward the end of our rental that we ignored due to the fact we were tired of reporting issues. When I returned the keys to the rental office I told them how dissatisfied I was with the rental this time and let them know that it was unacceptable to think we would need to pay almost $5000.00 for this weekly rental and report to them and deal with issues every single day.

After my return home I sent them an email documenting our issues again during the week and asked them to share our experience with the owners of the property. They said they would and came back with an embarrassing $100 credit or a $200 discount on our next rental from Pensacola Beach Rentals. Suffice to say I didn't even respond to their offer and will never use Pensacola Beach Rentals again and will never have anything positive to say about the experience with them.

I do understand that management companies are at the mercy of the owners when it comes to proper maintenance on the properties but in this instance I believe they should have put their foot down to resolve the issue with us in a manner that we would walk away satisfied. The reason for this email is to inform VRBO of one of their many rental companies and owners within their network. The property in question is White Sands 32 on Pensacola Beach.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

My friends and I booked at 5 bedroom house with VRBO in December, 2017 for a wedding in August, 2018. Everything was paid in full and confirmed. 48 hours before we were due to arrive, VRBO contact us to let us know that there was a glitch in their system and the people currently renting the property had extended their stay so the house was no longer available. They offered us a 4 bedroom house from Saturday-Tuesday instead and not comping anything. We all arrive Friday morning for the wedding and now have nowhere to stay. All of the hotels are now exorbitantly expensive. I would stay away from VRBO at all costs - they do not honor reservations book 7 months in advance.

Original review: July 31, 2018

Renter beware when reviewing reviews on VRBO and Florida Rentals.com. We rented a condo unit, on the first floor, of the "Ashley" condo complex in Daytona Beach Shores, Florida. We experienced numerous problems from the refrigerator dying, a constant undulating sound and a dining room table that was bar high (we are seniors and we have a handicapped daughter). The owner refused to cover our out of pocket expenses and as much as said that we caused the problems. I wrote two negative reviews on this condo; one on VRBO and one on Florida Rentals.com. Neither reviews were published. I called VRBO and got the run-around for 45 min. They were supposed to get back to me; no such luck. I also sent Florida Rentals.com two inquiries and never received a response. Conclusion: Don't trust reviews. Ask for the names, dates and contact info for the past 3 renters. If the owner refuses, move on.

Original review: July 31, 2018

VRBO (HomeAway) has stolen money from our checking account. This has been an on-going problem which has not been resolved since January of this year (2018). I have made numerous phone calls to HomeAway's customer service department over the past 6 months, and I have sent several emails to the HomeAway to them as well as their payment processing and chargeback departments with no resolution. This problem began when a "traveler" made a reservation of our property through VRBO/HomeAway. Based on this particular "booking," a partial payment was deposited into my checking account on 2/1/18. Within a few days the traveler changed his mind and wanted to cancel the reservation. However frustrated with the traveler's indecision and lack of commitment, I agreed to refund the deposit made into my checking account.

The amount that HomeAway deposited into my checking account for the reservation was "recaptured"/debited from our checking account to cancel the reservation on 2/7/18. At that point I thought I had done due diligence and that the case had been closed on my end. To the contrary, HomeAway continued to "recapture" more money (making unauthorized debits) from my checking account. I called and wrote to the company, specifically stating that no more monies were to be taken from my account and disputed any other chargebacks. I called my bank to put a "stop payment," on HomeAway's automatic debit... but HomeAway continued to take more money from my account. On 6/7/18, HomeAway recaptured another $298.85... and in a separate transaction on the same day HomeAway debited my account another $15.00 "service fee." So now they are charging me a service fee to steal my money?

Altogether, HomeAway has debited (taken from) my account a total of $145.96 more than they deposited. I have tried repeatedly to call and have spoken to a different person each time at HomeAway customer services, their Charge Back department/payment processing...only to get the "runaround." I can never speak to the same person twice. I heard one apology after the other, and have been told in phone conversations and in written emails that I would receive a credit due to their error. HOWEVER, it's been over a month and a half since I was told that I would get a credit and I did not receive any refund from HomeAway whatsoever.

Much to my surprise and disgust, I recently received yet another email from HomeAway which appeared to indicate that they would be charging me more money for additional fees and costs! Frustrated to no end, I had no other choice (after making a few more attempts to call and email to try to resolve this) but to go into my bank and close my checking account for fear that HomeAway would continue to steal money out of my account...apparently to use my money to pay back the additional "processing" or "chargeback" fees that HomeAway (not I) charged the traveler.

HomeAway used to be a company that I would refer to my colleagues and friends, as they worked well for us, for over 10 years. I am not sure what happened. Perhaps they were bought-out by another company or there's new owners. Whatever the case may be, they have changed, and their practices are now unfair and what appear to be illegal. I am infuriated over their actions.

Even though I had another 5 months subscription for advertising my property on their website, which I pre-paid at the time of renewal, I called HomeAway to cancel my subscription. I personally know of other "Home Owners" who have had similar problems with HomeAway/VRBO in recent months. I believe that there should be an investigation into their financial practices and I also think a class-action lawsuit would be in order. This company's practices are simply criminal! They should be held accountable.

Original review: July 27, 2018

The lack of transparency by Home Away/VRBO. I used VRBO several years ago when it was called VRBO, not Home Away. When it was VRBO I had no problems. In 2018, the first rental payment to my bank account was made within a few days of it being received by Home Away; it was minus a hefty wire transfer fee, which did not happen when it was called VRBO. As It got closer to my renters arriving (8/2/18), no money had been sent to my account. When I called about it, they said I was on a "check in plus one" payment plan. Which means, I will not receive the final payment until the renters have been in my home for days. I was never informed of this change by Home Away. This policy was not in effect when it was VRBO!

In addition, in 2018; payment to owners, has been outsourced to a foreign company, with no one to whom you can complain. The reason for the change is obvious. They collect thousands/millions of dollars from renters, sit on the money for months and collect the interest. I'm sure a portion of these fees are kicked back to Home Away. I was never notified by Home Away about any changes, prior to renting my home in 2018. Home Away is a very deceptive company that will do anything to make money. They take a commission which is fair, then hide behind a company located outside of the U.S. which charges a wire fee to your first payment and probably the second; then they sit on the balance for months collecting interest. My suggestion is to use another service.

Original review: July 26, 2018

VRBO charge me $140 fee for taking a payment and didn't even handle the rest of the vacation. The company that did handle which was Teeoff Beach charge me a $40 fee and handle the rest of the reservation. So I call VRBO and asked why they charged him $140 for just taking a payment and they said well that's their policy and it's it and that's that. Beware of VRBO. Do not book through them. They are crooks, thieves and liars. They never mentioned $140 fee when they took the payment but they said, "That's policy. It's it and that's that." I will never deal with VRBO again. They are trash sucking monsters.

Original review: July 26, 2018

I reserved a 3 bedroom unit in Vista Cay (Orlando FL) on 6/20/18 and paid with my credit card. Woke up the morning of our trip to an email sent at 12:30 am cancelling our reservation. We were on the road! No refund yet.

Original review: July 25, 2018

I wish that I had read reviews of VRBO before using them to book a cabin. I didn't notice that all the reviews of vacation rentals posted on their site are 100% positive-- isn't that interesting? On top of a premium rate for a weekend cabin getaway, there was a large damage deposit; a cleaning fee; a general administrative fee; plus tax. All those extra fees added up to an additional 66% of what we thought we were paying for a two night stay!

The damage deposit is supposedly refundable but the owner said there were stains on one of the bedroom carpets and charged us for a carpet cleaning. Never mind that the carpet was dirty to begin with, and there were numerous other issues. I thought I was being a nice person by not nit-picking every single thing -- I mean it is a cabin, after all. But there were some pretty significant issues, like it doesn't sleep 11 like advertised (unless you want to sleep on a pleather couch); and they talk about all the fun things you can do with canoes and other outdoor toys except they are locked up in the garage with no key.

The owners made a big deal about "contact us IMMEDIATELY with any issues or concerns" -- and here I thought they were going the extra mile to make sure we had a good stay. Nope. If you don't note, in writing, every little thing that is wrong with the cabin they deduct the "remedy" from your damage deposit. What a rip off! I will never use this company again or recommend that cabin to anyone. Stay away from VRBO!!!

Original review: July 23, 2018

Attempted to make a vacation rental for specific dates in July 2018 back on May 20, 2018. After locating a property and supplying dates and credit card info a message appeared on screen that those dates were NOT availabale and I should try different dates. Different dates were not an option so I left the website and booked with a different company. Almost a month later, I receive an email to pay my balance on the July rental I had wanted. It appears that VRBO charged my credit card a $323 deposit without informing me or sending any confirmation. After contacting VRBO by phone they put me on permanent hold and did not get back to me.

I contacted Capital One and they let the charge go through even though no email confirmation or receipt for the reservation I requested was sent by VRBO. Also after VRBO put through my charge on May 21. I was notified three weeks later that several fraudulent attempts to use my credit had been made and the number had to be changed. It will be a lump of coal this Christmas for VRBO and Capital One. Anyone know how I can get my money back?

Original review: July 21, 2018

Tops’l Tides at Miramar Beach - Destin, Florida: We recently stayed at this condo July 7 - 14 in unit 406. This unit had very old nasty carpet, no hot water for part of our trip, and the cleaning fee of $200 was a joke. There were clothes left from the previous guest. I requested a refund for one day and was quickly denied. Don’t waste your money on this condo, the pictures are very deceiving. #406

Original review: July 20, 2018

Booked a vacation rental in February of this year (2018) for use in June of this year. Owner contacted me about two weeks prior to the rental stating that I would have to "change my dates because the house was being listed for sale". What? This vacation was coordinated with three families and was 500 miles from our home city. Travel plans had been made in good faith. The owner was very blunt and didn't seem too concerned with the position they were putting me in. So much for the hospitality industry!

I had to get HomeAway involved to figure out what was going to happen next. As it turned out, nothing could happen next. Until the owner cancels your booking (even after they have received your deposit), HomeAway will not really help you. Other than sending you through a merry go round of CS reps, you will get nowhere. Long story short, you need a case #, you need to contact Traveler Care (Domestic CS reps), you need to submit supporting documentation (no phone calls! Make them put it in writing, use the app for communication), you need to follow up with them every day to make sure they will do what they promise.

My issue was eventually picked up by the "booking team" who indicated that they wouldn't be scrambling to resolve my issue until 3-4 days prior to the start of my rental (which I didn't have because the owner cancelled). I spent several hours over the next several days trying to locate a rental. As a result of the cancellation, I was told I qualified for the "book with confidence" benefit that was part of the service fee I paid HomeAway when I booked the original property. They will pay the difference in price as long as you run it by them first for approval.

My brother and I found a place, HomeAway approved the price difference (increase by $1,165) and cleared me to (yet again) book with confidence. Vacation takes place, property was good enough, everyone makes it home and the work week starts all over again. One question, though. When am I reimbursed for the price difference? You see, you front the difference and HomeAway reimburses you later... much later... so much later that as of this review, I still haven't received/recovered my $1,165, which is the motivation for this review in the first place.

I was approved for reimbursement by their US Trust & Security department, which forwarded my approval for reimbursement to the finance department. I get a Docusign email, provide them with banking information and expect smooth sailing from there. Nope! Timeframe for payment expires, I send 4 emails to four different reps that I had communication with during this experience. Don't hear back for two days. Still no payment. "Ginger" responds to one of my pleas for help and in simplest terms tells me it will take more time to investigate with finance. Really?

I won't be using HomeAway again in the future, even though I do believe I will be reimbursed eventually. HomeAway is a publicly traded company that relies on fees collected from the property owners and the renters for their profits. They provide no hospitality service at all, yet they exist in the industry. They have not made one bed, checked in one tired traveler after a long trip or ever brought anyone a cup of coffee to their room. They do not provide hospitality. The amount of time that has been invested in this "vacation" far exceeds the dollar amount I hope to receive soon. The opportunity cost has far exceeded the total cost of the rental (over $3000). I should have been paying closer attention in my economics classes. HomeAway, you earned your one star!

Original review: July 19, 2018

I rented a apartment on VRBO that was listed as sleeping 5, when we got there it only slept 4. The owner of the property said I got what I booked and it's not her fault it was listed wrong and VRBO is saying it's the owner's fault not theirs. No one wants to take responsibility. Would recommend that no one use this company or rent from a Rosanne **. She has place in Islip NY and I believe Cape Coral/Ft. Myers FL area.

Original review: July 18, 2018

I tried to rent a vacation home for a month, when trying to get a location and look at the home, they would NOT give me an address until I booked. WHY WOULD ANYONE BOOK FOR ONE MONTH AND NOT LOOK AT THE PROPERTY. They would not give me the phone # on the owner, they blocked out the #. SO I booked a rental on Airbnb. Too bad VRBO. I spent $3000 somewhere else. I feel sorry for the owners of the rental property.

Original review: July 17, 2018

I rented a condo in Hawaii. I sneezed and wheezed all night so decided to wash the bedding. What I found underneath horrified me. I took pictures, stained mattress pads, shredded foam pad to cover sagging mattress. The pillows were covered in sweat stains and mildew. The owner did send someone out to change the bedding. However, I did not want to stay there. I left two days early, filed a complaint with VRBO with explicit pictures and requested a partial refund. VRBO has given me a case number but no follow up. I have called three times. They cannot tell me owner's response and will do nothing else to help. DO NOT USE VRBO no protection. No integrity.

Original review: July 15, 2018

Three different times now I have found a place on VRBO, begun the booking process (w/ credit card and all), and then find out that VRBO is providing INCORRECT PRICING! I am quoted one price and then told by the owner that the actual price is more than double what I was quoted! I am amazed this is even legal! Buyers beware... confirm pricing BEFORE you proceed!

Not sure about VRBO.com?
    Take our two minute quiz to find the right Timeshares for you.

VRBO.com Company Information

www.vrbo.com

Want to know more?
    You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business