2.05/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Vistaprint

Vistaprint is a global e-commerce brand empowering more than 17 million small business owners to professionally promote their business with quality printed and digital marketing products at an affordable price. The company’s online design studio allows customers to easily customize their products including business cards, marketing materials, signage, promotional products, apparel, websites, digital marketing, cards and stationery.

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Vistaprint Reviews

Original review: Sept. 2, 2019

We have placed orders with Vistaprint for over five years and have always gotten excellent service. When we've experienced a question or problem, the customer service team is always quick to help, patient, and very pleasant to work with. I have recommended Vista Print many times over the years and not one person has ever complained. I figure millions of products have likely been purchased by customers and it's the few who have had bad experiences that are most likely to post reviews. I felt compelled to leave a review after reading some of the complaints, as I find these stories unbelievable, nothing like my experiences. We are fortunate to have found a high quality and affordable means for promoting our business.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

I ordered a t-shirt for a friend for Christmas from them and when I customized it it showed that the colors of the writing were easily readable. It was a dark gray shirt with four words on it (2 were white and 2 were black). When I opened it today I couldn't read the 2 black words and I called them and the representative that dealt with me was very helpful and friendly and told me they would send another shirt free of charge and changed the color from black to white for me. Soon after the phone call, a confirmation email came through and it is already being processed. I have ordered business cards and a t-shirt for my business through them and have had no issues. I definitely recommend them to anyone needing something customized whether it be for themselves, a gift, or a business. I was very pleased that when I had a problem they gladly helped me and charged me nothing for that mistake.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 25, 2019

I placed an order through Vistaprint for my wedding programs. They looked great, the design was exactly what I wanted, and the site was very easy to navigate. I had problems with other sites not letting me make it what I wanted, but Vistaprint allowed me to move, change, and adjust whatever I wanted about the design. A day after placing my order I realized I forgot someone's name on the program and was so worried (this hit me at 2 AM) so I contacted their 24/7 live chat service. My representative was so helpful, listened to my concerns, explained everything clearly, did the editing for me, and even sent me a proof to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. This adjustment was hassle free and free of charge to make the adjustment. This adjustment didn't push back the delivery date or anything. I haven't received my programs yet, but so far it's been a great experience.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I ordered invitations for my daughter's bridal shower on a Thursday. I will admit I did not read any reviews before I ordered. I then became anxious after reading a few reviews. I was so pleasantly surprised when my order showed up on Tuesday. Not only was my order received in 3 business days, they were perfect. Great Quality & beautiful. The only issue I had was a count error which could happen so I suggest you order a few extra. I had ordered 70 and only received 68 which is not a big deal because I did order extra. When I contacted Vistaprint to let them know the error, they actually gave me a reasonable credit on my next order if we choose to order from them again, which I probably will.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I am a first time user of Vistaprint. I wanted to order my mother a notebook with a collage of photos on it for her business notes, as she frequently uses a notebook. I designed the cover myself and ordered it. 1st star: The process was very easy and user friendly. Right after ordering it on Monday with expedited shipping, I decided to check out reviews for the business. Normally I would do this before shopping on any new website, but the professionalism I saw was enough reassurance for me (2nd star). Of course, that reassurance plummeted after reading all of the holiday horror story reviews from the website from here. I opted to go through with my plan even after reading about late delivery, bad customer service and grainy picture quality.

Fast forward to today, after closely monitoring the tracking route and confirmation emails (3rd star) my notebook has arrived! It’s in great condition and the color, which I was most worried about, is true to my original design (4th and 5th star). I was very worried about using Vistaprint after reading these reviews, especially after reading about mean customer service. For me, any customer service is a bad sign and one that tells me to take my business elsewhere, but all I see from them is a good quality business so far. I will continue to use them for any services I need until I see any change in that good quality. I am normally not one to write reviews, but I wanted to advocate for the good experience I had from them during the holiday season while I am seeing so many negative reviews.

A note for anyone who isn’t tech savvy out there, a double check from someone who is good in graphic design or can help make sure the quality of your photos is true is probably a good idea. As a graphic design artist, I am a good advocate for this. It can probably also be attributed to me being a sophomore in high school who is familiar with social media. ;)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vistaprint?

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

I have used Vistaprint for all of my marketing material needs since opening my small business in July 2017. I have designed pens, business cards, tablecloths, marketing folders, card stock, t-shirts, and other apparel. At first, the products and customer service I received were satisfactory. One of the draws to Vistaprint for me was that I could put in the time on the front end to design my marketing materials, knowing that I could easily re-order them in the future, which would ensure efficiency and consistency throughout my marketing materials. The future is here, and I am having a multitude of issues with re-ordering the products I have designed on Vistaprint.

Most recently, I placed an order for 400 pens, by selecting my previous order and changing the amount of the product. Without my knowledge, and after charging me for my order, Vistaprint cancelled my original order and placed an order for pens with a different design. I only learned of this unauthorized order for the wrong product when I was designing another marketing material and saw the pens with the wrong design (a design I have never seen before) in my order history. I attempted to resolve the issue with Vistaprint (over an hour long conversation with a customer service representative and then with a supervisor), but they told me I had two options - receive the pens with the wrong design by my scheduled delivery time, or cancel those pens and wait two weeks to receive my correct pens.

I was not offered an apology, and when I expressed that I would need the pens by the delivery date of the original order, I was told that I would have to accept and pay the original price for the wrong design. This is not the only issue I have had with Vistaprint. Recently I re-ordered business cards, and the image quality and color was drastically different than the business cards I originally received. Again, the only draw to Vistaprint is that I could consistently re-order my marketing materials. Consistency is important in marketing when you are trying to build a brand. Unfortunately, Vistaprint does not deliver, and I will no longer be using their services.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

I've ordered this card twice in the past and have always been very happy with them. Today I tried to order again and I can see my "project" (the cards) and I can see my original orders but I cannot place a new order because the "Project is Unavailable". So I started to assemble a new order similar to what I had. I say similar because I had black text on the back of the card but now you only have a colour option which is much more expensive. At the end the price was almost doubled, and I didn't even get to add in the shipping charges. Someone is losing the plot here, perhaps a merger of some kind but it certainly will not make customers happy, customers that would return again and again. I will now look for alternative suppliers. Sorry Vistaprint.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2019

I've previously ordered the item and I knew what to expect. Because I needed the same cards rather urgently for a work transfer to hand out to my clients, I paid $19.99 for Express Shipping. Although my order was delivered before the estimated delivery date (actual delivery 9/28, estimated was 9/30), my order was shipped using USPS First Class Mail. That took 4 days and in reality would have cost under $10 at the post office. Had my order been shipped using an actual express shipping method i.e. 2-day or overnight, sure I'd be happy to pay that $19.99. When I contacted customer service, my shipping fee refund request was promptly declined simply because my order was delivered before the estimated delivery date and they totally ignored the fact that an express shipping method was not used. BAD business practice. Will NOT recommend.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2019

Have used Vistaprint so many times with excellent service but this is most Worst unbelievable service and experience received from Vistaprint & Blue Dart. This time for the first time nobody is tracking and constantly providing false updates after lot of waiting I am posting my concern here hoping someone looks into it. From September 14, 2019 I have received this msg but not my package- Your order from VISTAPRINT with Blue Dart Awb# ** is undelivered as premise closed. To reschedule, please call please call 1860 233 1234 from 9am-9pm Mon-Sat. There is no action by Vistaprint. They are so slow in any kind of follow up and laid back. I can't believe they don't care about customer grievances. Very very disappointing and absolutely below international standards.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Ordered from them last year and things were fine. I simply re-ordered that exact same cards they have previously sent me, and they are still not here. They have now given me a 4th date (that I'm sure they can't meet) of the cards arrival. Delay after delay with excuse after excuse. I even spoke with a manager and his date he promised the cards by has passed. This company doesn't care. There is nothing any of us can do except not use them. Vista Print is not worth your time. Look elsewhere for sure!

Vistaprint Company Information