2.15/5

Vistaprint

Vistaprint is a global e-commerce brand empowering more than 17 million small business owners to professionally promote their business with quality printed and digital marketing products at an affordable price. The company’s online design studio allows customers to easily customize their products including business cards, marketing materials, signage, promotional products, apparel, websites, digital marketing, cards and stationery.

1679 Vistaprint Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

I ordered a t-shirt for a friend for Christmas from them and when I customized it it showed that the colors of the writing were easily readable. It was a dark gray shirt with four words on it (2 were white and 2 were black). When I opened it today I couldn't read the 2 black words and I called them and the representative that dealt with me was very helpful and friendly and told me they would send another shirt free of charge and changed the color from black to white for me. Soon after the phone call, a confirmation email came through and it is already being processed. I have ordered business cards and a t-shirt for my business through them and have had no issues. I definitely recommend them to anyone needing something customized whether it be for themselves, a gift, or a business. I was very pleased that when I had a problem they gladly helped me and charged me nothing for that mistake.

Original review: June 25, 2019

I placed an order through Vistaprint for my wedding programs. They looked great, the design was exactly what I wanted, and the site was very easy to navigate. I had problems with other sites not letting me make it what I wanted, but Vistaprint allowed me to move, change, and adjust whatever I wanted about the design. A day after placing my order I realized I forgot someone's name on the program and was so worried (this hit me at 2 AM) so I contacted their 24/7 live chat service. My representative was so helpful, listened to my concerns, explained everything clearly, did the editing for me, and even sent me a proof to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. This adjustment was hassle free and free of charge to make the adjustment. This adjustment didn't push back the delivery date or anything. I haven't received my programs yet, but so far it's been a great experience.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I have ordered quite a few items from Vistaprint over the past 4-5 years. This past order was the first time I ever had an issue and ultimately I blame their website for this one but when I contacted support they offered me a refund and gave me another number to talk to someone about the design. I called them the spoke with development team said was no issue with design and then sent me a new order for no charge. It was a little bit of a hassle but they could not have handled it better and I am totally satisfied with the support and the product the second time as it did come as I had originally designed.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I ordered invitations for my daughter's bridal shower on a Thursday. I will admit I did not read any reviews before I ordered. I then became anxious after reading a few reviews. I was so pleasantly surprised when my order showed up on Tuesday. Not only was my order received in 3 business days, they were perfect. Great Quality & beautiful. The only issue I had was a count error which could happen so I suggest you order a few extra. I had ordered 70 and only received 68 which is not a big deal because I did order extra. When I contacted Vistaprint to let them know the error, they actually gave me a reasonable credit on my next order if we choose to order from them again, which I probably will.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I am a first time user of Vistaprint. I wanted to order my mother a notebook with a collage of photos on it for her business notes, as she frequently uses a notebook. I designed the cover myself and ordered it. 1st star: The process was very easy and user friendly. Right after ordering it on Monday with expedited shipping, I decided to check out reviews for the business. Normally I would do this before shopping on any new website, but the professionalism I saw was enough reassurance for me (2nd star). Of course, that reassurance plummeted after reading all of the holiday horror story reviews from the website from here. I opted to go through with my plan even after reading about late delivery, bad customer service and grainy picture quality.

Fast forward to today, after closely monitoring the tracking route and confirmation emails (3rd star) my notebook has arrived! It’s in great condition and the color, which I was most worried about, is true to my original design (4th and 5th star). I was very worried about using Vistaprint after reading these reviews, especially after reading about mean customer service. For me, any customer service is a bad sign and one that tells me to take my business elsewhere, but all I see from them is a good quality business so far. I will continue to use them for any services I need until I see any change in that good quality. I am normally not one to write reviews, but I wanted to advocate for the good experience I had from them during the holiday season while I am seeing so many negative reviews.

A note for anyone who isn’t tech savvy out there, a double check from someone who is good in graphic design or can help make sure the quality of your photos is true is probably a good idea. As a graphic design artist, I am a good advocate for this. It can probably also be attributed to me being a sophomore in high school who is familiar with social media. ;)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vistaprint?

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

Vistaprint has been hosting my website and email for the past 4 years. I recently made the decision to move my hosting services over to GoDaddy as we were having constant issues with email being down as well as their website builder not functionally providing what we required. Whenever problems or questions came up you would end up speaking to several different people on the support side, a call gets logged and nothing comes of it.

I followed the steps listed on their website to request for a transfer code. The website clearly states the following “Releasing the domain will not cancel your current website or business email address. To cancel, go to My Services, then Account Information and follow the self-cancellation path.” The agent I spoke to also stated that this holds true. He confirmed that he would send me the authorization code to my existing email address. While I was talking to him I refreshed my email and was unable to access my email. I asked him if he had done anything to disable my email, but was told that they are busy working on the servers and that my email would be back up again shortly. I kept trying to get into my email and eventually ended up calling them again – only to be told by the agent that “the moment they release a domain for transfer ALL information is deleted instantly”.

So, I have lost a total of 4 year's worth of emails that were lying on their servers, and due to the transfer taking a few days, am unable to send or receive any email, until such time as the transfer is complete. Vistaprint is only pulling up their shoulders taking NO responsibility for incorrect information both on their website support page and given by their support agent. I eventually had GoDaddy conferenced in with Vistaprint to try and resolve the issue and at least get my lost emails back and get my email running in the mean time – to no avail. So not only have I lost all my emails, I also ended up spending an entire day on the phone trying to get back up and running. The agents at GoDaddy say they have never heard of any hosting service deleting a customer's data in this manner. I am shocked at this business practice on Vistaprint's side and am unable to operate my business for the next “how many ever” days it takes for the transfer to go live.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

Went online to order flyers for our Raiders Booster club. The website was easy to use and made the design and payment easy. What made me give them 5 stars though was when we hit a problem. I had to cancel the order 2 hours later due to a miscommunication within the club. Went online and cancelled right away. I got a merchandise credit though, and not a refund. Once I realized that, I used their chat feature to request a refund instead of a credit. Monique was pleasant and professional and got it changed in under 2 minutes... This is what will make me come back to a company time and again...

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

I trusted in this company with photos of my baby via ordering photo books. When to my horror I receive someone else’s book. After contacting them saying how angry I was not for the fact I have someone else’s but that meant someone else has photos of my baby via my books.... Here’s the kicker! I was told that mine didn’t get sent out but at still here. I said can you guarantee that and was told yes and that they were sending out the ones they had not sent. Then I was told to throw out the book I had. WTF! I refused and was even more disgusted in such a company that told people to just throw out someone else’s book!

After getting an invoice for a new order and it took 18 days to get the “original order” I called back, this time pissed I was lied to!!! The person told me, "Yes yours have been sent out to the wrong person," and that they never tell customers to throw out a mis-order. You can imagine my horror, disgust and anger at such a disregard and the horrible integrity of such a company. I would never purchase again, never let my loved ones purchase and I hope everyone thinks before trusting this company with your precious photos and are prepared to be lied to!!!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

I have regularly ordered business cards and other items with logos on them via Vistaprint for our nonprofit organization. They have always provided expeditious service and quality products. I once had to contact them by phone to get some guidance in uploading our logo. The support was professional, to the point, very kind, and polite. The prices, including shipping, are very fair in comparison to local printshops. I have always been very pleased.

Original review: July 31, 2019

I have ordered personalized pens from the company. They send it to us through blue dart on time and the product didn't came to us. Then we had word with executive they told us you order again.. and again the same thing happened. Then we called executive for the same they told, "We have solved your issue. You will get your product" and still we haven't got anything. Now again and again calling on that number which is almost busy irritates and company should check this small things too whether product is reaching or not. Delivery person is cancelling the order and we are getting message that you have cancelled order..

Vistaprint Company Information