Get Pricing

3.9/5 (194 ratings)

About Vistaprint

Vistaprint is a global e-commerce brand empowering more than 17 million small business owners to professionally promote their business with quality printed and digital marketing products at an affordable price. The company’s online design studio allows customers to easily customize their products including business cards, marketing materials, signage, promotional products, apparel, websites, digital marketing, cards and stationery.

Pros

• Quick, easy-to-use software
  • Free templates for any style
  • Printing services for every need

Cons

• No expedited delivery services

Bottom Line

Vistaprint is an online company that provides marketing services and products to small businesses and consumers. Vistaprint has user-friendly software and prides itself on creating professional-level marketing material.

Top Vistaprint Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I have been using Vistaprint since 2003 and never have they refused to correct anything that arrives less than perfect. They even sent a replacement when the package was stolen of...

Verified

We have placed orders with Vistaprint for over five years and have always gotten excellent service. When we've experienced a question or problem, the customer service team is alwa...

Vistaprint products

Vistaprint gives small businesses the tools to create professional-level marketing material. Vistaprint’s simple software streamlines the design process by providing customers with access to ready-to-use templates that can be customized to reflect their personal style.

While Vistaprint started by offering basic printing services for small businesses, the company has expanded to offer printing services for practically every need, including:

• Business cards
  • Photo calendars
  • Signage
  • Clothing and bags
  • Labels and stickers
  • Branding services
  • Website and digital marketing
  • Logo design

You can test out a potential design with Vistaprint by visiting its website and checking out the available templates. If you create an account using your email, you can upload your favorite photos and Vistaprint stores them for you to use on future designs.

What are Vistaprint prices?

Because Vistaprint offers such a large amount of products, its prices vary by service. For example, Vistaprint has glossy or matte business cards starting at 15 cents each ($15 for 100) and matte wedding invitations starting at 72 cents a piece ($75 for 100). You can get an estimate of the cost of your Vistaprint order by using the quote calculator on the company’s website. To get an accurate quote, you need to know:

• What product you want
  • The size and finish
  • Any special features
  • The quantity you need

Vistaprint stands by everything it sells and has a complete satisfaction guarantee on all orders. If you’re not satisfied with your Vistaprint order for any reason, its customer care center works with you to find a solution, whether it’s reprinting your order or refunding the cost.

How long does it take to get an order from Vistaprint?

Vistaprint delivers all orders within three to 15 days after they’re processed. Before paying for your order, you should be able to check its estimated delivery date.

You can track your order through your Vistaprint account or the tracking number located in your order confirmation email. Vistaprint doesn’t offer expedited delivery services, so be sure you consider the delivery time when placing an order.

Is Vistaprint worth it?

Vistaprint is a user-friendly design website that allows customers to quickly create products using its simple software. If you’re searching for quality marketing material, customized calendars or even holiday cards, Vistaprint makes it simple to get precisely what you need.

Vistaprint Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vistaprint?

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

I don't know why lots of people are saying bad stuff about Vistaprint. I really had a great experience. It's close to Valentines Day like 3 days away meaning close to a holiday kind of rush. I had express shipping and literally my package came so fast and it was supposed to be here on a Monday and came on a Friday 2 days after ordering. Was supposed to be 3 because of express shipping but because of weekend it was going to be 5 days meaning it was going to come on a Monday...and literally my anniversary with my hubby is 13 of Feb. 1 day before Valentines so I thought the gift would be late seeing as Valentines Day falls on Sunday this year but nope. I got it in 2 days. Thanks VISTAPRINT and UPS. I hope you get all the business. Real game changer for the rest of card companies...

Most people take the time to write bad reviews to justify their mental peace but lots of people that have good experiences. I guess they are just so happy and excited that they forget or don't take time to give good reviews. IDK. All I know is my experience was generally great and I had talked to vistaprint customer Service helpers and they were sweet, knowledgeable and fast. My questions were answered... I hope this helps. Beautiful cards by the way.

Vistaprint response

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We value our customers and are thrilled that you loved your experience with us. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

Vistaprint has been very stellar in how they helped me when I call in or in the design change. They have been nothing but exceptional and I'm very happy to have the relationship with them. Before, I struggled with what I had on my computer. I used the graphic artist to help me develop the logo that I had but once I had it, I uploaded it to Vista. And they helped me modify it so we could get it done on the mask. During the design process, it was a bit challenging going back and forth over email because there were a couple of misunderstandings. But for the most part, it was fairly simple once I got them to understand. So far, they've given me everything that I've asked for. When I first got involved with Vistaprint years ago, the way they printed the cards was pretty much what I asked them to do and they’ve since come along with some enhancements that helped the appearance of my card.

I'd also recommend them, especially because there are some other printing services out there. I know someone that works for a printing company, but they charge an awful lot and I can’t see how they would provide better service than what Vistaprint does. And because of the money, I can't imagine how it could get any better.

Vistaprint response

We appreciate the time taken to share the satisfaction you've had with the customer support offered in resolving the concern you had. We put a lot of work into ensuring our customers have a seamless process designing and completing orders. We look forward to serving you with many more orders in the years to come.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2020

I like Vistaprint a lot. The prices were fair. They had many designs that we could have used for the business. And then, you could also tweak that, like add pictures to different things. That was for the t-shirts as well, which to me is rare. We got all of our stuff on time for the lawn care business that we used, which were t-shirts, face masks, face shields, cards, flyers, and we also ordered the magnetic stickers for the car. The stuff didn't come damaged and what they advertised was what we got.

My brother used Vistaprint for his business and he told me he had no problem with them. He had his own logo, but they were able to upload it and use it for the designs of the things that he bought, which also is another good thing. If you don't have one, they will provide it. But if you have one, then they will use it for the different things that you need to buy. Whether you have it or not, doesn't matter. Go in there and see what you need and order it.

Vistaprint response

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your 5-star review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

I like the price of Vistaprint. With me just starting out in the trade I am, as a tattoo artist, I was shopping around for deals, trying to find the most economical for me at the time when, starting out, I had no clients. My name isn't out there yet as an artist, so I needed something. Vistaprint had the platform I was looking for and it was simple to use. So, that was why I went with them and I will continue to stay with them.

I ordered business cards, a cardholder and a card wallet, so I can carry some of my cards around. However, my card wallet was a little flimsier than I expected. It easily dented, carrying around in my pocket. But for the price I paid, I didn't expect it to be made of titanium and withstand everything. I didn't expect it to get dented the first time I carried it in my pocket. It was small enough. It only carried six of the business cards, which is sufficient going out. But I'd like for it to be a little bit bigger and carry more than half a dozen cards.

But overall, I'm very satisfied. The only thing I would ask is to have a little more designs for tattoo artists. There were only a couple of different designs, one was the generic tattoo machine and the tribal skull, and a few other things. But there were all kinds of other designs for everything else. I know could upload my own, but, at the time, I wasn't capable of doing that. But I would suggest using it, especially when you're looking for something quality and quickly.

Vistaprint response

Thank you so much for choosing Vistaprint for your printing needs, Bruce. We understand how hard it is to start a new business and we're happy to support our customers and their small businesses. We're sorry about the disappointment with business cards. We're happy to review the order and see if there's anything we can do to help, so please send us a private message with the order number.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2020

I used the local printing company before but I now primarily use Vistaprint. It's more affordable and professional, and the quality is very good. I’ve ordered business cards, postcards, flyers and door hangers. Everything was seamless and easy. The only one that I had a little bit of a hiccup were our door hangers. It was a coupon effect and I didn't have that option. So, I sent it over to the design team to design it for me and it didn't come out to what I expected or what I put in the description. I had to make a couple of calls but it ended up coming out the way I wanted to in the end. It just took a little bit more effort than some of the other products I had ordered in the past.

The site is very user-friendly so, I was impressed with that. I like that I have coupon codes and there are promotions even after I've placed an order for additional supplies. It's not a one-time special offer that other companies use. I can use a coupon over and over. Even when I get my order in the mail, I have a coupon code to use. It even has a thank you in the wording and that keeps me as a continuous customer. So, I appreciate that as well.

Vistaprint response

We're sorry it took some time to get your design right for you, Anna. However, we're happy to hear that you were pleased with the final results. We're happy to do business with you anytime!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: July 24, 2021

I ordered two magnets for my business for my truck and they sent me two big magnets in the ad. My ad on it's tiny. Could barely see it. Such a joke and a rip-off. I'll never order from Vistaprint again. There's not even a return packing slip or anything the magnets or the full-sized ones but my ad and my emblem are like 3 in. in the middle of this big magnet when I got two of them.

Vistaprint response

We're truly sorry to hear of the less than favourable experience you've had with your most recent order of two magnets from us. We always aim to deliver a great experience and will be reaching out to you to have this resolved.

Original review: July 15, 2021

I had a business card that a designer/friend of mine made and I really liked. I wasn't happy when I received the cards because they weren't as vibrant as I had hoped. Yanique answered my call when I called the main number. I was surprised to get a person, not an automated answer, pretty quickly. She was so patient, taking the time to understand what I didn't like and why it turned out the way it did. She offered several options, clearly the goal being to make a customer (me!) happy. We agreed upon one and I am happy to say, I will use them for any future printing needs. Thanks Yanique!

Vistaprint response

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Yanique is truly a gem to have on our team! We're happy we were able to have a more positive spin with your customer care experience, and we count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Original review: June 10, 2021

I placed an order with Vistaprint about two weeks ago and received a call on Friday, my expected delivery date to say that due to an internal issue my order was not printed and they promised me it would be done rush and I would receive it by Wednesday. On Wednesday, I did not receive it. I called and it was still with the printer and they said they had issues but yet no one has ever called me to discuss any issues in the two weeks since I placed my order. Instead of trying to fix my order since I’ve waited two weeks they were very quick to cancel my order and give me a refund but with no explanation as to what happened or the fact I’ve wasted two weeks and lost business.

Vistaprint response

We are sorry that your experience with us didn’t quite match your expectations. We always aim to deliver a great experience, and are gutted when we miss the mark! We'll be reaching out to you to have the concern you've shared investigated to provide a more favourable resolution.

Original review: June 4, 2021

I have ordered several times with Vistaprint. I have been very pleased with all the different options they offer. I get compliments on my business cards. They are impressive. I also have Thank you cards to match my business cards.

Vistaprint response

Thanks so much for sharing your experience and kind words with us. Customer satisfaction is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts continue to resonate with you. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Original review: June 3, 2021

After multiple tries and Vista confirmation our cards were still not as requested. This caused a lot of undue stress. There was a death in our family and we opted to go in a different direction with the cards we chose. I have a transcript of this if necessary. I don't know how to provide you that with this format.

Vistaprint response

We're terrible sorry for the added stress we've caused. Our condolences to you and your family. We'd love to review your account to see what went wrong, so please send us a private message with the order number.

Vistaprint Company Information