Accredited Partner

Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.55/5

Vistaprint is a global e-commerce brand empowering more than 17 million small business owners to professionally promote their business with quality printed and digital marketing products at an affordable price. The company’s online design studio allows customers to easily customize their products including business cards, marketing materials, signage, promotional products, apparel, websites, digital marketing, cards and stationery.

BOTTOM LINE

Vistaprint is an online company that provides marketing services and products to small businesses and consumers. Vistaprint has user-friendly software and prides itself on creating professional-level marketing material.

PROS

• Quick, easy-to-use software
  • Free templates for any style
  • Printing services for every need

CONS

• No expedited delivery services

Top Vistaprint Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vistaprint?

I have been using Vistaprint since 2003 and never have they refused to correct anything that arrives less than perfect. They even sent a replacement when the package was stolen off my porch. I will always come back when I need business supplies.

We have placed orders with Vistaprint for over five years and have always gotten excellent service. When we've experienced a question or problem, the customer service team is always quick to help, patient, and very pleasant to work with.

Vistaprint Get Pricing

Vistaprint products

Vistaprint gives small businesses the tools to create professional-level marketing material. Vistaprint’s simple software streamlines the design process by providing customers with access to ready-to-use templates that can be customized to reflect their personal style.

While Vistaprint started by offering basic printing services for small businesses, the company has expanded to offer printing services for practically every need, including:

• Business cards
  • Photo calendars
  • Signage
  • Clothing and bags
  • Labels and stickers
  • Branding services
  • Website and digital marketing
  • Logo design

You can test out a potential design with Vistaprint by visiting its website and checking out the available templates. If you create an account using your email, you can upload your favorite photos and Vistaprint stores them for you to use on future designs.

What are Vistaprint prices?

Because Vistaprint offers such a large amount of products, its prices vary by service. For example, Vistaprint has glossy or matte business cards starting at 15 cents each ($15 for 100) and matte wedding invitations starting at 72 cents a piece ($75 for 100). You can get an estimate of the cost of your Vistaprint order by using the quote calculator on the company’s website. To get an accurate quote, you need to know:

• What product you want
  • The size and finish
  • Any special features
  • The quantity you need

Vistaprint stands by everything it sells and has a complete satisfaction guarantee on all orders. If you’re not satisfied with your Vistaprint order for any reason, its customer care center works with you to find a solution, whether it’s reprinting your order or refunding the cost.

How long does it take to get an order from Vistaprint?

Vistaprint delivers all orders within three to 15 days after they’re processed. Before paying for your order, you should be able to check its estimated delivery date.

You can track your order through your Vistaprint account or the tracking number located in your order confirmation email. Vistaprint doesn’t offer expedited delivery services, so be sure you consider the delivery time when placing an order.

Is Vistaprint worth it?

Vistaprint is a user-friendly design website that allows customers to quickly create products using its simple software. If you’re searching for quality marketing material, customized calendars or even holiday cards, Vistaprint makes it simple to get precisely what you need.

Vistaprint Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vistaprint?

Original review: April 29, 2020

I purchased 1500 business cards from this company. My original order was 500 but they kept on offering larger discounts on a larger order. I have been getting business cards since 2009 from this company. I believe when they first started, the cards were actually free, just pay shipping. Now they charge but their prices are very reasonable and the quality of the card has greatly improved!

When I received my order, there was an unexplained white line from top to bottom of the card that should not have been there. I called the company. They reviewed the order with me and showed me that my "proof" copy before ordering had the white line. I had no explanation of how the line got on the "proof" but I told them that I couldn't use the cards.

They immediately corrected the card by removing the white line and then sent me a copy of the "proof" without the line. They then offered to send out an additional 1500 cards at no extra charge!! Needless to say, I am extremely impressed with their customer service, free replacement of cards and the overall experience of making the phone call, polite woman who worked with me to settle the issue. I would highly recommend them for their service both before and after the order. I will definitely use their company again. I have used them for checks for my checking account, business cards, stationery and promotional items. All have been perfect!

Vistaprint response

Thanks for sharing your experience with us and we're happy to hear you felt impressed by our effort in ensuring that your experience turned out to be a positive one that resonated with you. We value your continued support and look forward to serving you with future orders.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
    Original review: April 26, 2020

I use Vistaprint for a couple of marketing things but not a whole lot of stuff. Recently, I used them for business cards. I was a former marketer and I think Vistaprint's website’s great. But there is way too much upsell. Sometimes, it can be confusing. For somebody who has never done anything like that before, it could be tough. You get shipping you didn’t know about.

Vistaprint has probably been hurt by Moo and some other online retailers that have really emphasized quality. I would tell somebody to check them out. But if I were them, I would head back into starting to look at the quality of my products a little bit more. The quality of the products I purchased is above average but not excellent. Otherwise, customer service is great because people will jump on and help you out. Vistaprint has good prices and I’d encourage friends to use them.

Vistaprint response

Thanks for sharing your experience with us and we appreciate your continued support of our product. It's always a pleasure for our customer care team to assist customers as we pride ourselves on the great feedback our satisfied customer share. We appreciate the mention on areas of opportunity and will have this shared with our team. We also look forward to serving you with future orders.

Original review: March 22, 2020

My experience with Vistaprint was great. I've used them for years. When I had a business, I used them for all my business cards and return labels. So, I needed to get some more for the house, and I just went back in and ordered from them again. The quality is great. The coloring always comes out great. Some of things that I ordered for my business were very elegant and the ones I've ordered for the home have been the same. I do a lot of things with my grandkids. I've ordered for that as well before.

The ordering process is really easy. I don't ever have a problem with any of that at all, and the good thing that I like is that they keep things that I've used before, and so they're always there for me to pick up on. I don't think that I would ever go anywhere else because I get things timely, my order is always correct and the colors and the print are always really good. I'm totally pleased. I would encourage others to use it.

Vistaprint response

Wow, thanks so much for doing business with us, Stephanie. We value your support and look forward to future orders.

Original review: March 10, 2020

I’ve always had good orders with Vistaprint. This is my second business that I’ve used them for and I’ve had success with both of them. I've ordered business cards, labels and a couple of merchandising options, and I love the quality. I've never had an issue. Sometimes, I find myself in a bind and I know that it’s gonna take a few days but the quality has always been very professional and clear. What I order from them, I use for my product labels. So you can only imagine the durability that I need. I have not seen if they will offer waterproof labels though. That would be something.

Still, I like the options. I like the flexibility of being able to order multiple things for your business, whether it’s labels, a bag, a pen, a pencil or creating a website. I also like that your order comes sooner than they say that it’s gonna come. That is always a great thing. Then every time I’ve called, I’ve had great customer service. The agents have always been very helpful in helping me out and walking me through if I was stuck on something. I also love how, when you do consistent business with them, they let you get those coupons for discounts and deals. That’s always a plus because then it makes you feel you can come back to that company.

Vistaprint response

Thanks for doing business with us, Venus. We're happy to inform you that we currently offer roll labels that are waterproof. The plastic roll label is oil and water-resistant and is more durable for indoor and outdoor use. The vinyl roll labels is the most durable of the three and is weatherproof and dishwasher safe. We hope this helps.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

I have placed many orders in the lately with Vistaprint. The first few sets of note cards were fine, but then I started getting inconsistencies with their putting the folding line in the correct place (so they fold as they should). They were good about redoing, but after having this issue stay an issue--the last batch was off by the most of any. They did issue a refund after a few redos, recommended I look for a local place to print them, and said they would look into it with their quality department. I hope they can correct this inconsistency as I would like to continue to use them for note cards, but if not I will have to look elsewhere. The other products which do not have a folding line are great with no issues--calendars and two sided holiday cards. I always pay extra for premium glossy paper and it is worth it. So other than folding line issues I am impressed with their quality.

Vistaprint response

We're so sorry we were not able to fix the issue with the note cards, Kelley. We value your business, so we'll definitely be looking into the issue. We look forward to doing more business with you.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Sept. 10, 2020

Took a month to get these masks. Ordered 8/5 with delivery date of 8/24. Didn’t get them. After emailing got a “latest delivery date of 9/1”. Didn’t receive. Upon checking tracking found they were coming from China! Told customer service that I wanted a refund if not received by 9/4. Oh lo and behold received on 9/4. They are small, flimsy and cheap feeling. These masks were $18. We are paying to export from China. Received face masks from Bows n Ties within a week and a half. They were $6.93 much better quality. Do not do business with Vistaprint. In my opinion they are price gauging Americans during a health crisis!!!!

Vistaprint response

We are sorry that your experience with us didn’t quite match your expectations. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further so that we can not only provide a resolution but deliver a better experience next time.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 3 stars
    Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

I'm happy with the deal I got at the end and how many cards I got for the price but I didn't know that adding the last minute deal at the end would change my business cards from a matte finish to a glossy finish which makes the gold foil I paid extra for stand out a lot less which was disappointing. It's still a decent deal and now I know for next time not to take the deal because it changes the way my design will look.

Vistaprint response

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us and we appreciate your honesty regarding the product received. We're so sorry that we fell short of full expectations and would like to assist in making this right and will be contacting you to have this resolved.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

I bought wedding invitations from Vistaprint and we were very happy with it. It's a good place to go for invitations or business cards. The design process was fairly easy and I didn't have to get any help or ask a whole lot of questions. I did everything online.

Vistaprint response

We are thrilled to hear of your satisfaction with your wedding invitations and we appreciate the kind words you've shared with us. It means a lot to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

This company, by far hands down has the best customer service I have dealt with in my lifetime. Keep up the great work, I continue to recommend your company. Sometimes we need to look at all the good out there and walk away from the bad.

Vistaprint response

Thanks so much for providing such a positive comment. We appreciate all the recommendations and also look forward to doing more business with you.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2020

Vistaprint had good prices and a lot of great reviews, and does fast shipping. I've had a good experience with their customer service. The few reps I have talked to solved problems quickly. I order business cards and they're of good quality.

Vistaprint response

We thank you for taking the time out to share such a positive feedback with us and we count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We're happy to hear that your overall experience with us is worthy of the 5-star review we received, and we look forward to serving you with future orders!

Vistaprint Company Information