Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.95/5

Vistaprint is a global e-commerce brand empowering more than 17 million small business owners to professionally promote their business with quality printed and digital marketing products at an affordable price. The company’s online design studio allows customers to easily customize their products including business cards, marketing materials, signage, promotional products, apparel, websites, digital marketing, cards and stationery.

View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Vistaprint is an online company that provides marketing services and products to small businesses and consumers. Vistaprint has user-friendly software and prides itself on creating professional-level marketing material.

PROS

• Quick, easy-to-use software
  • Free templates for any style
  • Printing services for every need

CONS

• No expedited delivery services

Top Vistaprint Reviews

I have been using Vistaprint since 2003 and never have they refused to correct anything that arrives less than perfect. They even sent a replacement when the package was stolen off my porch. I will always come back when I need business supplies.

We have placed orders with Vistaprint for over five years and have always gotten excellent service. When we've experienced a question or problem, the customer service team is always quick to help, patient, and very pleasant to work with.

Vistaprint products

Vistaprint gives small businesses the tools to create professional-level marketing material. Vistaprint’s simple software streamlines the design process by providing customers with access to ready-to-use templates that can be customized to reflect their personal style.

While Vistaprint started by offering basic printing services for small businesses, the company has expanded to offer printing services for practically every need, including:

• Business cards
  • Photo calendars
  • Signage
  • Clothing and bags
  • Labels and stickers
  • Branding services
  • Website and digital marketing
  • Logo design

You can test out a potential design with Vistaprint by visiting its website and checking out the available templates. If you create an account using your email, you can upload your favorite photos and Vistaprint stores them for you to use on future designs.

What are Vistaprint prices?

Because Vistaprint offers such a large amount of products, its prices vary by service. For example, Vistaprint has glossy or matte business cards starting at 15 cents each ($15 for 100) and matte wedding invitations starting at 72 cents a piece ($75 for 100). You can get an estimate of the cost of your Vistaprint order by using the quote calculator on the company’s website. To get an accurate quote, you need to know:

• What product you want
  • The size and finish
  • Any special features
  • The quantity you need

Vistaprint stands by everything it sells and has a complete satisfaction guarantee on all orders. If you’re not satisfied with your Vistaprint order for any reason, its customer care center works with you to find a solution, whether it’s reprinting your order or refunding the cost.

How long does it take to get an order from Vistaprint?

Vistaprint delivers all orders within three to 15 days after they’re processed. Before paying for your order, you should be able to check its estimated delivery date.

You can track your order through your Vistaprint account or the tracking number located in your order confirmation email. Vistaprint doesn’t offer expedited delivery services, so be sure you consider the delivery time when placing an order.

Is Vistaprint worth it?

Vistaprint is a user-friendly design website that allows customers to quickly create products using its simple software. If you’re searching for quality marketing material, customized calendars or even holiday cards, Vistaprint makes it simple to get precisely what you need.

Vistaprint Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: March 22, 2020

My experience with Vistaprint was great. I've used them for years. When I had a business, I used them for all my business cards and return labels. So, I needed to get some more for the house, and I just went back in and ordered from them again. The quality is great. The coloring always comes out great. Some of things that I ordered for my business were very elegant and the ones I've ordered for the home have been the same. I do a lot of things with my grandkids. I've ordered for that as well before.

The ordering process is really easy. I don't ever have a problem with any of that at all, and the good thing that I like is that they keep things that I've used before, and so they're always there for me to pick up on. I don't think that I would ever go anywhere else because I get things timely, my order is always correct and the colors and the print are always really good. I'm totally pleased. I would encourage others to use it.

Vistaprint response

Wow, thanks so much for doing business with us, Stephanie. We value your support and look forward to future orders.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 10, 2020

I’ve always had good orders with Vistaprint. This is my second business that I’ve used them for and I’ve had success with both of them. I've ordered business cards, labels and a couple of merchandising options, and I love the quality. I've never had an issue. Sometimes, I find myself in a bind and I know that it’s gonna take a few days but the quality has always been very professional and clear. What I order from them, I use for my product labels. So you can only imagine the durability that I need. I have not seen if they will offer waterproof labels though. That would be something.

Still, I like the options. I like the flexibility of being able to order multiple things for your business, whether it’s labels, a bag, a pen, a pencil or creating a website. I also like that your order comes sooner than they say that it’s gonna come. That is always a great thing. Then every time I’ve called, I’ve had great customer service. The agents have always been very helpful in helping me out and walking me through if I was stuck on something. I also love how, when you do consistent business with them, they let you get those coupons for discounts and deals. That’s always a plus because then it makes you feel you can come back to that company.

Vistaprint response

Thanks for doing business with us, Venus. We're happy to inform you that we currently offer roll labels that are waterproof. The plastic roll label is oil and water-resistant and is more durable for indoor and outdoor use. The vinyl roll labels is the most durable of the three and is weatherproof and dishwasher safe. We hope this helps.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

I have placed many orders in the lately with Vistaprint. The first few sets of note cards were fine, but then I started getting inconsistencies with their putting the folding line in the correct place (so they fold as they should). They were good about redoing, but after having this issue stay an issue--the last batch was off by the most of any. They did issue a refund after a few redos, recommended I look for a local place to print them, and said they would look into it with their quality department. I hope they can correct this inconsistency as I would like to continue to use them for note cards, but if not I will have to look elsewhere. The other products which do not have a folding line are great with no issues--calendars and two sided holiday cards. I always pay extra for premium glossy paper and it is worth it. So other than folding line issues I am impressed with their quality.

Vistaprint response

We're so sorry we were not able to fix the issue with the note cards, Kelley. We value your business, so we'll definitely be looking into the issue. We look forward to doing more business with you.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

I ordered a t-shirt for a friend for Christmas from them and when I customized it it showed that the colors of the writing were easily readable. It was a dark gray shirt with four words on it (2 were white and 2 were black). When I opened it today I couldn't read the 2 black words and I called them and the representative that dealt with me was very helpful and friendly and told me they would send another shirt free of charge and changed the color from black to white for me. Soon after the phone call, a confirmation email came through and it is already being processed. I have ordered business cards and a t-shirt for my business through them and have had no issues. I definitely recommend them to anyone needing something customized whether it be for themselves, a gift, or a business. I was very pleased that when I had a problem they gladly helped me and charged me nothing for that mistake.

Original review: June 25, 2019

I placed an order through Vistaprint for my wedding programs. They looked great, the design was exactly what I wanted, and the site was very easy to navigate. I had problems with other sites not letting me make it what I wanted, but Vistaprint allowed me to move, change, and adjust whatever I wanted about the design. A day after placing my order I realized I forgot someone's name on the program and was so worried (this hit me at 2 AM) so I contacted their 24/7 live chat service. My representative was so helpful, listened to my concerns, explained everything clearly, did the editing for me, and even sent me a proof to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. This adjustment was hassle free and free of charge to make the adjustment. This adjustment didn't push back the delivery date or anything. I haven't received my programs yet, but so far it's been a great experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vistaprint?

Original review: April 1, 2020

I do not write reviews...but I was shocked, Because of COVID-19 our wedding on 4/18/2020 had to be rescheduled for 3 months later..3 weeks out from our wedding date. I called Vistaprint to re-order favor labels and programs...the super nice lady on the phone took care of everything, the bill was over $160, I said, "OK $160+" and she said..."Oh no, we have it covered at no cost, you will have the replacements on 5/6/2020." I was floored..I didn't even have to ask. They will have my business forever!!!!

Original review: March 31, 2020

I would recommend Vistaprint to a friend. I've used Moo in the past but Vistaprint has always been my go-to. Moo gives a lot more options when it comes to sizes, shapes and die-cuts but they're also a bit more expensive. Vistaprint gives you the general business, everything you need to throw something out there and get it out there. I like the business cards and flyers I recently bought from them. Vistaprint is affordable, easy and fast.

Original review: March 27, 2020

It was great with Vistaprint. Quality compared to cost is really good. I purchased a pillow and the design process was fairly easy.

Original review: March 23, 2020

I have ordered sticker labels from Vistaprint and the quality have been nice. It's very professional and very bright with the colors. The technology is awesome and the website is great. It's very detailed and organized. But I look for certain things as far as the detail in the previous history orders. For instance, I have to order the stickers every once in a while. But I forget what size I got it in and the order history doesn't tell me exactly the details of it. So I am starting from the beginning all over again, trying to figure out what size I got originally. Also, the designs are a lot trendier and more modern with the other company that I chose besides using Vistaprint. But other than that, one should definitely check out Vistaprint if they want a high volume quantity of products for a very reasonable price.

Vistaprint response

Thanks for sharing your shopping experiences with us, Melinda. We're sorry for any inconvenience experienced and we'll definitely be looking into the all the issues you've called out. Have a great weekend!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: March 22, 2020

Re: Vista Print Digital (Websites). An Agent of Vista print Digital provided false and misleading information that lead to a significant disruption in our companies services and to our customers, by making our company's website inoperable. In the latter while resolving the issues caused by the first agent, another agent without consent preemptively decided to take make changes again that made our company's site inoperable, this only created more issues. As a result of the two agents inexperience and miscalculated conduct our company so far would have been shut down for 6 days with a loss revenue of thousands.

The primary issues are that an agent after a recorded conversion lied and made false statements assuring that no complications would arise, the second agent took actions that where not authorized or consented to before he or she acted, that adversely impacted our business. Our hope is that this is resolved soon as this is an actionable case. Vista print should be accountable!

Vistaprint response

We're terribly sorry to hear of the experience you've had and for any inconvenience you and your business have suffered. We can only imagine how disappointing the situation have been for you. We'd love to look into the matter and try our best to help, so please send us a private message with your Vistaprint account number.

Vistaprint Company Information