Get Pricing

3.0/5 (73 ratings)

About Vistaprint

Vistaprint is a global e-commerce brand empowering more than 17 million small business owners to professionally promote their business with quality printed and digital marketing products at an affordable price. The company’s online design studio allows customers to easily customize their products including business cards, marketing materials, signage, promotional products, apparel, websites, digital marketing, cards and stationery.

Pros

• Quick, easy-to-use software
  • Free templates for any style
  • Printing services for every need

Cons

• No expedited delivery services

Bottom Line

Vistaprint is an online company that provides marketing services and products to small businesses and consumers. Vistaprint has user-friendly software and prides itself on creating professional-level marketing material.

Top Vistaprint Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I have been using Vistaprint since 2003 and never have they refused to correct anything that arrives less than perfect. They even sent a replacement when the package was stolen of...

Verified

We have placed orders with Vistaprint for over five years and have always gotten excellent service. When we've experienced a question or problem, the customer service team is alwa...

Vistaprint products

Vistaprint gives small businesses the tools to create professional-level marketing material. Vistaprint’s simple software streamlines the design process by providing customers with access to ready-to-use templates that can be customized to reflect their personal style.

While Vistaprint started by offering basic printing services for small businesses, the company has expanded to offer printing services for practically every need, including:

• Business cards
  • Photo calendars
  • Signage
  • Clothing and bags
  • Labels and stickers
  • Branding services
  • Website and digital marketing
  • Logo design

You can test out a potential design with Vistaprint by visiting its website and checking out the available templates. If you create an account using your email, you can upload your favorite photos and Vistaprint stores them for you to use on future designs.

What are Vistaprint prices?

Because Vistaprint offers such a large amount of products, its prices vary by service. For example, Vistaprint has glossy or matte business cards starting at 15 cents each ($15 for 100) and matte wedding invitations starting at 72 cents a piece ($75 for 100). You can get an estimate of the cost of your Vistaprint order by using the quote calculator on the company’s website. To get an accurate quote, you need to know:

• What product you want
  • The size and finish
  • Any special features
  • The quantity you need

Vistaprint stands by everything it sells and has a complete satisfaction guarantee on all orders. If you’re not satisfied with your Vistaprint order for any reason, its customer care center works with you to find a solution, whether it’s reprinting your order or refunding the cost.

How long does it take to get an order from Vistaprint?

Vistaprint delivers all orders within three to 15 days after they’re processed. Before paying for your order, you should be able to check its estimated delivery date.

You can track your order through your Vistaprint account or the tracking number located in your order confirmation email. Vistaprint doesn’t offer expedited delivery services, so be sure you consider the delivery time when placing an order.

Is Vistaprint worth it?

Vistaprint is a user-friendly design website that allows customers to quickly create products using its simple software. If you’re searching for quality marketing material, customized calendars or even holiday cards, Vistaprint makes it simple to get precisely what you need.

Vistaprint Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vistaprint?

Original review: Nov. 24, 2021

Photo print quality are good. Album design tool is very good and print as you design. Guide while designing. Good responses and support by online Customer care. User should have Primary knowledge of computer, design idea and bunch of photo. Preferred price should be little low.

Vistaprint response

Thank you so much for the positive rating. Your review means a lot to us, and we're happy that you're happy. Our team continuously works hard on improving our product/service, and it’s always rewarding to see that our customers continue to have favorable experiences. We will have your pricing feedback shared with the appropriate team for review, and we look forward to assisting with future products of interest soon.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

I uploaded USGS map pdfs for printing into posters. I saw preview and looked good, but I did not hit the "proof" button which shows how the final will render. When I got the poster it was not what I could see in the pdf on my own computer. There was extra information in the pdf to print vegetation overlay which obscured some of the topo lines. It made it useless to me. It was kind of my fault for not proofing, but the Vistaprint customer service was super helpful and I was able to upload a fixed image and reprint for no charge. Wow! Easy to get a hold of someone and genuinely wanted to help me figure it out. Thanks!!

Vistaprint response

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We're happy that the experience resulted in your satisfaction with our efforts to make things right, and we count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Original review: July 15, 2021

I had a business card that a designer/friend of mine made and I really liked. I wasn't happy when I received the cards because they weren't as vibrant as I had hoped. Yanique answered my call when I called the main number. I was surprised to get a person, not an automated answer, pretty quickly. She was so patient, taking the time to understand what I didn't like and why it turned out the way it did. She offered several options, clearly the goal being to make a customer (me!) happy. We agreed upon one and I am happy to say, I will use them for any future printing needs. Thanks Yanique!

Vistaprint response

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Yanique is truly a gem to have on our team! We're happy we were able to have a more positive spin with your customer care experience, and we count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

I don't know why lots of people are saying bad stuff about Vistaprint. I really had a great experience. It's close to Valentines Day like 3 days away meaning close to a holiday kind of rush. I had express shipping and literally my package came so fast and it was supposed to be here on a Monday and came on a Friday 2 days after ordering. Was supposed to be 3 because of express shipping but because of weekend it was going to be 5 days meaning it was going to come on a Monday...and literally my anniversary with my hubby is 13 of Feb. 1 day before Valentines so I thought the gift would be late seeing as Valentines Day falls on Sunday this year but nope. I got it in 2 days. Thanks VISTAPRINT and UPS. I hope you get all the business. Real game changer for the rest of card companies...

Most people take the time to write bad reviews to justify their mental peace but lots of people that have good experiences. I guess they are just so happy and excited that they forget or don't take time to give good reviews. IDK. All I know is my experience was generally great and I had talked to vistaprint customer Service helpers and they were sweet, knowledgeable and fast. My questions were answered... I hope this helps. Beautiful cards by the way.

Vistaprint response

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We value our customers and are thrilled that you loved your experience with us. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

I have used Vistaprint several times and have always been happy with my business cards. However, I received some this week and was disappointed. The color quality was so you could see a box around my company logo. I contacted them, and they are not only correcting the problem, but are upgrading my cards and sending them out to me by Monday. They handled my complaint very quickly and professionally. I don't understand why all the negative reviews- if you let them know about the issue and they resolve it, there shouldn't be a problem!

Vistaprint response

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience.We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Jan. 14, 2022

Weeks ago I ordered 100 business cards for a special event on a specific date. Called Vistaprint every day this week for an update as the event is drawing closer with no cards delivered. Every time I was told they would arrive 1-2 days before needed. Guess what? Just called again and was informed they’re arriving AFTER the date they’re needed. The rep with whom I spoke offered no options whatsoever. I had to pull a refund out of her. She also laughed at me for asking more than once what my options are. Very rude customer service, and I’m left high and dry attending an important event without business cards. Actually embarrassing.

Vistaprint response

We are sorry that your experience with us didn’t quite match your expectations, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused as a result. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention and we'll be reaching out to you to have this addressed.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

Please do not order anything from this company that needs embroidered. Three times I submitted my company's logo. Each time the "design team" sent me a proof that I found acceptable and ordered the product. Each time I received a follow-up email AFTER THE ORDER saying that the design had to be changed because of the embroidery requirements. The "small modifications" consisted of eliminating words and colors THAT WERE IN THE DESIGN PROVIDED BY THE DESIGN TEAM.

"Chatting" with customer service is even more frustrating. They insisted that I must cancel the order and then CHARGED ME ANOTHER FEE TO "RE-DESIGN" THE LOGO. I again approved the new design, naively thinking that they wouldn't make the same mistake again. I was wrong. Repeat and rinse TWO MORE TIMES! They now will only provide a merchandise credit for the purchase and won't refund my money. THIS COMPANY IS A TOTAL SCAM AND REPLETE WITH INCOMPETENTS.

Vistaprint response

Thank you for your review submission, and we're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience with us. We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations, and we'll be contacting you to have the concern shared addressed.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Jan. 9, 2022

As I was looking on their website to choose the business card that best fit my business; I really loved all their cards. They all look so professional and really nice. Once I found the one I liked and followed their instructions I placed my ordered. Oh boy was I surprised when they arrived! They looked SO CHEAP and nothing like the ones from the website. The designed looked as if someone just used their highlighter and smear it and made copies from a 99Cent ink. The letters were so tiny and light I couldn't even read them! They did replace them with a bolder print, but the design is so cheap looking that I am embarrassed to even hand them out to my clients. Never again!

Vistaprint response

We appreciate your review submission, and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We will be contacting you in order to have the issue investigated in order to provide a resolution.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

I have have a website with Vistaprint for 3 years and I just created a new website but because I apparently violated their user agreement, they closed my account including my first website. On top of that, when I write to them, they don't even follow up so I don't recommend anyone to use Vistaprint. There was probably a misunderstanding regarding why they closed my account but I don't even have real contact with someone who can help me solve this issue. I even have no way to enter the first website to retrieve the information to transfer to another service provider. I really don't recommend Vistaprint.

Vistaprint response

Thanks for your review submission and we appreciate you reaching out to us with your concern. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further and will be reaching out to you to assist with the process.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2021

I paid Vistaprint to design and print 500 business cards for a new start up that I am involved in. I paid quite a bit after it was all said and done which was fine. As a part of a logo design it is often necessary to have a digital download file to share with your website designer and others to preserve and protect your artwork branding. At Vistaprint, they will not release that digital file to you even though you paid additionally for it.

This is horrible for a brand new business. If you select this service from a company of low caliber, you will most certainly have to pay another company to repeat the work at an additional expense to your new business. In short, go somewhere else where they respect you and your new business venture. No wonder their ratings are so low.

Vistaprint response

Thank you for posting your review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We will be looking into this concern shared and as such will be contacting you for your assistance in this regard.

Vistaprint Company Information