Get Pricing

3.6/5 (142 ratings)

About Vistaprint

Vistaprint is a global e-commerce brand empowering more than 17 million small business owners to professionally promote their business with quality printed and digital marketing products at an affordable price. The company’s online design studio allows customers to easily customize their products including business cards, marketing materials, signage, promotional products, apparel, websites, digital marketing, cards and stationery.

Pros

• Quick, easy-to-use software
  • Free templates for any style
  • Printing services for every need

Cons

• No expedited delivery services

Bottom Line

Vistaprint is an online company that provides marketing services and products to small businesses and consumers. Vistaprint has user-friendly software and prides itself on creating professional-level marketing material.

Top Vistaprint Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I have been using Vistaprint since 2003 and never have they refused to correct anything that arrives less than perfect. They even sent a replacement when the package was stolen of...

Verified

We have placed orders with Vistaprint for over five years and have always gotten excellent service. When we've experienced a question or problem, the customer service team is alwa...

Vistaprint products

Vistaprint gives small businesses the tools to create professional-level marketing material. Vistaprint’s simple software streamlines the design process by providing customers with access to ready-to-use templates that can be customized to reflect their personal style.

While Vistaprint started by offering basic printing services for small businesses, the company has expanded to offer printing services for practically every need, including:

• Business cards
  • Photo calendars
  • Signage
  • Clothing and bags
  • Labels and stickers
  • Branding services
  • Website and digital marketing
  • Logo design

You can test out a potential design with Vistaprint by visiting its website and checking out the available templates. If you create an account using your email, you can upload your favorite photos and Vistaprint stores them for you to use on future designs.

What are Vistaprint prices?

Because Vistaprint offers such a large amount of products, its prices vary by service. For example, Vistaprint has glossy or matte business cards starting at 15 cents each ($15 for 100) and matte wedding invitations starting at 72 cents a piece ($75 for 100). You can get an estimate of the cost of your Vistaprint order by using the quote calculator on the company’s website. To get an accurate quote, you need to know:

• What product you want
  • The size and finish
  • Any special features
  • The quantity you need

Vistaprint stands by everything it sells and has a complete satisfaction guarantee on all orders. If you’re not satisfied with your Vistaprint order for any reason, its customer care center works with you to find a solution, whether it’s reprinting your order or refunding the cost.

How long does it take to get an order from Vistaprint?

Vistaprint delivers all orders within three to 15 days after they’re processed. Before paying for your order, you should be able to check its estimated delivery date.

You can track your order through your Vistaprint account or the tracking number located in your order confirmation email. Vistaprint doesn’t offer expedited delivery services, so be sure you consider the delivery time when placing an order.

Is Vistaprint worth it?

Vistaprint is a user-friendly design website that allows customers to quickly create products using its simple software. If you’re searching for quality marketing material, customized calendars or even holiday cards, Vistaprint makes it simple to get precisely what you need.

Vistaprint Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vistaprint?

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

I don't know why lots of people are saying bad stuff about Vistaprint. I really had a great experience. It's close to Valentines Day like 3 days away meaning close to a holiday kind of rush. I had express shipping and literally my package came so fast and it was supposed to be here on a Monday and came on a Friday 2 days after ordering. Was supposed to be 3 because of express shipping but because of weekend it was going to be 5 days meaning it was going to come on a Monday...and literally my anniversary with my hubby is 13 of Feb. 1 day before Valentines so I thought the gift would be late seeing as Valentines Day falls on Sunday this year but nope. I got it in 2 days. Thanks VISTAPRINT and UPS. I hope you get all the business. Real game changer for the rest of card companies...

Most people take the time to write bad reviews to justify their mental peace but lots of people that have good experiences. I guess they are just so happy and excited that they forget or don't take time to give good reviews. IDK. All I know is my experience was generally great and I had talked to vistaprint customer Service helpers and they were sweet, knowledgeable and fast. My questions were answered... I hope this helps. Beautiful cards by the way.

Vistaprint response

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We value our customers and are thrilled that you loved your experience with us. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

Vistaprint has been very stellar in how they helped me when I call in or in the design change. They have been nothing but exceptional and I'm very happy to have the relationship with them. Before, I struggled with what I had on my computer. I used the graphic artist to help me develop the logo that I had but once I had it, I uploaded it to Vista. And they helped me modify it so we could get it done on the mask. During the design process, it was a bit challenging going back and forth over email because there were a couple of misunderstandings. But for the most part, it was fairly simple once I got them to understand. So far, they've given me everything that I've asked for. When I first got involved with Vistaprint years ago, the way they printed the cards was pretty much what I asked them to do and they’ve since come along with some enhancements that helped the appearance of my card.

I'd also recommend them, especially because there are some other printing services out there. I know someone that works for a printing company, but they charge an awful lot and I can’t see how they would provide better service than what Vistaprint does. And because of the money, I can't imagine how it could get any better.

Vistaprint response

We appreciate the time taken to share the satisfaction you've had with the customer support offered in resolving the concern you had. We put a lot of work into ensuring our customers have a seamless process designing and completing orders. We look forward to serving you with many more orders in the years to come.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2020

A long time ago, I purchased a simple business card from Vistaprint. There wasn't anything to it. Then I ordered a photo business card. The experience was good but the photos turned out a little grainy, so I wonder if it could be the photo that I uploaded or just in general, turned out a little grainy. I want to use that same image in that same set that I made. But my biggest reserve is the graininess especially if I order a whole year's worth of postcards. That's anywhere from 250 to 500 postcards that I send after I go to a client's house appreciating their time and all that typical sales-y stuff. Other than that, it's pretty straightforward with Vistaprint.

Vistaprint response

Thanks for sharing your review with us and we would like to improve upon your initial experience. Our customer care team would be more than happy to assist you in designing your upcoming postcards to ensure the best results.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2020

I like Vistaprint a lot. The prices were fair. They had many designs that we could have used for the business. And then, you could also tweak that, like add pictures to different things. That was for the t-shirts as well, which to me is rare. We got all of our stuff on time for the lawn care business that we used, which were t-shirts, face masks, face shields, cards, flyers, and we also ordered the magnetic stickers for the car. The stuff didn't come damaged and what they advertised was what we got.

My brother used Vistaprint for his business and he told me he had no problem with them. He had his own logo, but they were able to upload it and use it for the designs of the things that he bought, which also is another good thing. If you don't have one, they will provide it. But if you have one, then they will use it for the different things that you need to buy. Whether you have it or not, doesn't matter. Go in there and see what you need and order it.

Vistaprint response

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your 5-star review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2020

I love Vistaprint. I always use them, and I will continue to use them. I started using them years ago, and I hadn't had the need for any printing service. But then recently, when I did, I went back to them and I was very impressed. The design process was very easy. I uploaded a picture of my logo, and they made it happen. I like that they give you like 50 business cards free. The first time when I got the free ones, it was business cards. This time, I have ordered from them business cards, a banner, mug, postcards, and a polo shirt. The only thing I've ever bought from them that I wasn't happy with was one of the polo shirts. It told you to wash it in cold water before using the first time. I did that and it shrank. So, I called them and I told them about it, and they sent me another one made of a better quality that didn't shrink. Go to them. They’re the go-to guys.

Vistaprint response

We truly appreciate the kind words! It makes us happy to know that you continue to be satisfied with both our products and services. If we can make your life easier, then we have truly done our job. If there is any need for assistance with future orders, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Sept. 20, 2021

I ordered door hangers, I asked them to do a correction, they only did it to one side of the door hanger, zero attention to detail. Then I ordered them and they were the wrong size, so I called and asked for the larger size and that I would be happy to pay the difference, I waited on the phone for 15 minutes and she came back saying she didn't know how to change it and that the designing department would help, when the larger ones came in I ordered them, It said I had a credit from the last purchase of 122 dollars, that credit didn't get added onto my new purchase, I was charged for both. I called to correct this and waited on the phone for half an hour and she still couldn't address the problem properly. I cancelled all the orders and will never ever use or recommend you guys ever.

Vistaprint response

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Your review is very concerning to us, and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We will be contacting you as we would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

I contracted Vistaprint to design the business card and letterheads for my company. As I tried to print those designs, I noticed they were blurry on purpose. I was thinking of buying from them the printing. However, I had an emergency and needed to print a letterhead. I contacted customer service at Vistaprint, they mentioned they do not provide digital copies of the designs you pay for. No one mentioned this to me when I contracted their service.. Be aware of this when you are making a decision on what design service you want to choose.

Vistaprint response

We are sorry that your experience with us didn’t quite match your expectations, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We've taken your thoughts to heart and will have this shared with the appropriate team for review.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2021

I ordered some labels for my business and they arrived all blank sheet labels. I reached out and they re-printed and re-send the labels. It arrived blank sheets labels again. I reached out again and they re-send them having a Quality inspection before shipping. It arrived blank sheets labels again. I reached out and the solution was to refund me the shipping cost pointing out that they already gave me free shipping on all the other re-sends they provided.... WHAT? Yep that's the service they provided. No other solutions. After waiting 4 month.

Vistaprint response

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issues you've encountered with your order. We totally understand your frustrations and disappointment. It really saddens us to hear of the service you've received, so we'd love to look into the matter and see if there's anything we can do to help. Please send us a private message with your order number.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2021

I placed an order for three vinyl banners in June that I needed for a bachelor party in September. They were supposed to arrive in July, and when they hadn't arrived by August. I called Vista Print and was told they would be delivered the following week, I just called again (September) and was told that the order was cancelled back in June and would not be considered for printing. I'm okay that they refuse to print posters of women in lingerie, but it'd be nice if they could tell you that rather than keeping your order in "processing" for several weeks, lying about rush shipping, and then finally telling you when you call back for a third time when the order is more than two months late.

Hi Timothy,

We sincerely apologize for the experience you've had with your order. Tis is not the service we want any of our customers to have, so we truly understand your disappointment. Normally, once an artwork has been rejected because of the content, an email is sent to the customer advising same. We're not sure why you did not receive the email and we'll definitely be looking into the matter. This is not a typical experience, so we hope you'll consider us again in the future.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2021

I needed to create business cards for me and I found Vista Print website. Very user friendly with many templates that fit my needs. I was also even able to apply a discount code. Will definitely be ordering more business cards from this place.

Vistaprint response

Thank you so much for the positive rating. We're happy that you found our website to be user-friendly and that you were also able to take advantage of a promotional discount code. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Vistaprint Company Information