ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.56/5

Vistaprint is a global e-commerce brand empowering more than 17 million small business owners to professionally promote their business with quality printed and digital marketing products at an affordable price. The company’s online design studio allows customers to easily customize their products including business cards, marketing materials, signage, promotional products, apparel, websites, digital marketing, cards and stationery.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Vistaprint is an online company that provides marketing services and products to small businesses and consumers. Vistaprint has user-friendly software and prides itself on creating professional-level marketing material.

PROS

• Quick, easy-to-use software
  • Free templates for any style
  • Printing services for every need

CONS

• No expedited delivery services

Top Vistaprint Reviews

I have been using Vistaprint since 2003 and never have they refused to correct anything that arrives less than perfect. They even sent a replacement when the package was stolen off my porch. I will always come back when I need business supplies.

Vistaprint products

Vistaprint gives small businesses the tools to create professional-level marketing material. Vistaprint’s simple software streamlines the design process by providing customers with access to ready-to-use templates that can be customized to reflect their personal style.

While Vistaprint started by offering basic printing services for small businesses, the company has expanded to offer printing services for practically every need, including:

• Business cards
  • Photo calendars
  • Signage
  • Clothing and bags
  • Labels and stickers
  • Branding services
  • Website and digital marketing
  • Logo design

You can test out a potential design with Vistaprint by visiting its website and checking out the available templates. If you create an account using your email, you can upload your favorite photos and Vistaprint stores them for you to use on future designs.

What are Vistaprint prices?

Because Vistaprint offers such a large amount of products, its prices vary by service. For example, Vistaprint has glossy or matte business cards starting at 15 cents each ($15 for 100) and matte wedding invitations starting at 72 cents a piece ($75 for 100). You can get an estimate of the cost of your Vistaprint order by using the quote calculator on the company’s website. To get an accurate quote, you need to know:

• What product you want
  • The size and finish
  • Any special features
  • The quantity you need

Vistaprint stands by everything it sells and has a complete satisfaction guarantee on all orders. If you’re not satisfied with your Vistaprint order for any reason, its customer care center works with you to find a solution, whether it’s reprinting your order or refunding the cost.

How long does it take to get an order from Vistaprint?

Vistaprint delivers all orders within three to 15 days after they’re processed. Before paying for your order, you should be able to check its estimated delivery date.

You can track your order through your Vistaprint account or the tracking number located in your order confirmation email. Vistaprint doesn’t offer expedited delivery services, so be sure you consider the delivery time when placing an order.

Is Vistaprint worth it?

Vistaprint is a user-friendly design website that allows customers to quickly create products using its simple software. If you’re searching for quality marketing material, customized calendars or even holiday cards, Vistaprint makes it simple to get precisely what you need.

Vistaprint Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

I have placed many orders in the lately with Vistaprint. The first few sets of note cards were fine, but then I started getting inconsistencies with their putting the folding line in the correct place (so they fold as they should). They were good about redoing, but after having this issue stay an issue--the last batch was off by the most of any. They did issue a refund after a few redos, recommended I look for a local place to print them, and said they would look into it with their quality department. I hope they can correct this inconsistency as I would like to continue to use them for note cards, but if not I will have to look elsewhere. The other products which do not have a folding line are great with no issues--calendars and two sided holiday cards. I always pay extra for premium glossy paper and it is worth it. So other than folding line issues I am impressed with their quality.

Vistaprint response

We're so sorry we were not able to fix the issue with the note cards, Kelley. We value your business, so we'll definitely be looking into the issue. We look forward to doing more business with you.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2019

We have placed orders with Vistaprint for over five years and have always gotten excellent service. When we've experienced a question or problem, the customer service team is always quick to help, patient, and very pleasant to work with. I have recommended Vista Print many times over the years and not one person has ever complained. I figure millions of products have likely been purchased by customers and it's the few who have had bad experiences that are most likely to post reviews. I felt compelled to leave a review after reading some of the complaints, as I find these stories unbelievable, nothing like my experiences. We are fortunate to have found a high quality and affordable means for promoting our business.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

I ordered a t-shirt for a friend for Christmas from them and when I customized it it showed that the colors of the writing were easily readable. It was a dark gray shirt with four words on it (2 were white and 2 were black). When I opened it today I couldn't read the 2 black words and I called them and the representative that dealt with me was very helpful and friendly and told me they would send another shirt free of charge and changed the color from black to white for me. Soon after the phone call, a confirmation email came through and it is already being processed. I have ordered business cards and a t-shirt for my business through them and have had no issues. I definitely recommend them to anyone needing something customized whether it be for themselves, a gift, or a business. I was very pleased that when I had a problem they gladly helped me and charged me nothing for that mistake.

Original review: June 25, 2019

I placed an order through Vistaprint for my wedding programs. They looked great, the design was exactly what I wanted, and the site was very easy to navigate. I had problems with other sites not letting me make it what I wanted, but Vistaprint allowed me to move, change, and adjust whatever I wanted about the design. A day after placing my order I realized I forgot someone's name on the program and was so worried (this hit me at 2 AM) so I contacted their 24/7 live chat service. My representative was so helpful, listened to my concerns, explained everything clearly, did the editing for me, and even sent me a proof to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. This adjustment was hassle free and free of charge to make the adjustment. This adjustment didn't push back the delivery date or anything. I haven't received my programs yet, but so far it's been a great experience.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I ordered invitations for my daughter's bridal shower on a Thursday. I will admit I did not read any reviews before I ordered. I then became anxious after reading a few reviews. I was so pleasantly surprised when my order showed up on Tuesday. Not only was my order received in 3 business days, they were perfect. Great Quality & beautiful. The only issue I had was a count error which could happen so I suggest you order a few extra. I had ordered 70 and only received 68 which is not a big deal because I did order extra. When I contacted Vistaprint to let them know the error, they actually gave me a reasonable credit on my next order if we choose to order from them again, which I probably will.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vistaprint?

Original review: Jan. 25, 2020

I uploaded my own design for my business cards but the website said that they would come out pixelated so I called customer service and got a very friendly woman on the phone who was more than happy to help me solve my problem. Within minutes she fixed my photo so it would no longer be pixelated when I purchased them. I am very pleased with the outcome. Thank you!!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

I have enjoyed both your products and service. My only complaint is with the plastic lawn sign holders. They break easily and I often have to dig holes and place rocks in order to get them to stay. Magnets hold to the car at high speeds. Tee shirts hold out and look fabulous on arrival. Postcards look professional.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

I love Vistaprint and their product selection. The quality of their products and their excellent and prompt service is far above any other printing services I have tried. I was amazed how quickly I received my last-minute Christmas order. Everything was perfect. I will continue to use and recommend Vistaprint to anyone I know who is looking for reliable, quality printing services.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

I was a little dismayed that I had an printing error and then a long held payment processing issue from a previous order. I may or may not return to Vistaprint. They have generally done good work in the past. But the last two orders were deficient of professionalism.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

I have consistently ordered from Vistaprint over the last several years-- everything from banners, signs and rack cards. Professional, prompt results every time. Customer Service is excellent, friendly and knowledgeable. Never disappointed.

Vistaprint response

That's wonderful news! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our customers share such positive experiences. We look forward to serving you with future orders worthy of even more great reviews!

Vistaprint Company Information