Accredited Partner

Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.82/5

Vistaprint is a global e-commerce brand empowering more than 17 million small business owners to professionally promote their business with quality printed and digital marketing products at an affordable price. The company’s online design studio allows customers to easily customize their products including business cards, marketing materials, signage, promotional products, apparel, websites, digital marketing, cards and stationery.

BOTTOM LINE

Vistaprint is an online company that provides marketing services and products to small businesses and consumers. Vistaprint has user-friendly software and prides itself on creating professional-level marketing material.

PROS

• Quick, easy-to-use software
  • Free templates for any style
  • Printing services for every need

CONS

• No expedited delivery services

Top Vistaprint Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vistaprint?

I have been using Vistaprint since 2003 and never have they refused to correct anything that arrives less than perfect. They even sent a replacement when the package was stolen off my porch. I will always come back when I need business supplies.

We have placed orders with Vistaprint for over five years and have always gotten excellent service. When we've experienced a question or problem, the customer service team is always quick to help, patient, and very pleasant to work with.

Vistaprint Get Pricing

Vistaprint products

Vistaprint gives small businesses the tools to create professional-level marketing material. Vistaprint’s simple software streamlines the design process by providing customers with access to ready-to-use templates that can be customized to reflect their personal style.

While Vistaprint started by offering basic printing services for small businesses, the company has expanded to offer printing services for practically every need, including:

• Business cards
  • Photo calendars
  • Signage
  • Clothing and bags
  • Labels and stickers
  • Branding services
  • Website and digital marketing
  • Logo design

You can test out a potential design with Vistaprint by visiting its website and checking out the available templates. If you create an account using your email, you can upload your favorite photos and Vistaprint stores them for you to use on future designs.

What are Vistaprint prices?

Because Vistaprint offers such a large amount of products, its prices vary by service. For example, Vistaprint has glossy or matte business cards starting at 15 cents each ($15 for 100) and matte wedding invitations starting at 72 cents a piece ($75 for 100). You can get an estimate of the cost of your Vistaprint order by using the quote calculator on the company’s website. To get an accurate quote, you need to know:

• What product you want
  • The size and finish
  • Any special features
  • The quantity you need

Vistaprint stands by everything it sells and has a complete satisfaction guarantee on all orders. If you’re not satisfied with your Vistaprint order for any reason, its customer care center works with you to find a solution, whether it’s reprinting your order or refunding the cost.

How long does it take to get an order from Vistaprint?

Vistaprint delivers all orders within three to 15 days after they’re processed. Before paying for your order, you should be able to check its estimated delivery date.

You can track your order through your Vistaprint account or the tracking number located in your order confirmation email. Vistaprint doesn’t offer expedited delivery services, so be sure you consider the delivery time when placing an order.

Is Vistaprint worth it?

Vistaprint is a user-friendly design website that allows customers to quickly create products using its simple software. If you’re searching for quality marketing material, customized calendars or even holiday cards, Vistaprint makes it simple to get precisely what you need.

Vistaprint Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vistaprint?

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

Vistaprint has been very stellar in how they helped me when I call in or in the design change. They have been nothing but exceptional and I'm very happy to have the relationship with them. Before, I struggled with what I had on my computer. I used the graphic artist to help me develop the logo that I had but once I had it, I uploaded it to Vista. And they helped me modify it so we could get it done on the mask. During the design process, it was a bit challenging going back and forth over email because there were a couple of misunderstandings. But for the most part, it was fairly simple once I got them to understand. So far, they've given me everything that I've asked for. When I first got involved with Vistaprint years ago, the way they printed the cards was pretty much what I asked them to do and they’ve since come along with some enhancements that helped the appearance of my card.

I'd also recommend them, especially because there are some other printing services out there. I know someone that works for a printing company, but they charge an awful lot and I can’t see how they would provide better service than what Vistaprint does. And because of the money, I can't imagine how it could get any better.

Vistaprint response

We appreciate the time taken to share the satisfaction you've had with the customer support offered in resolving the concern you had. We put a lot of work into ensuring our customers have a seamless process designing and completing orders. We look forward to serving you with many more orders in the years to come.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

I like the price of Vistaprint. With me just starting out in the trade I am, as a tattoo artist, I was shopping around for deals, trying to find the most economical for me at the time when, starting out, I had no clients. My name isn't out there yet as an artist, so I needed something. Vistaprint had the platform I was looking for and it was simple to use. So, that was why I went with them and I will continue to stay with them.

I ordered business cards, a cardholder and a card wallet, so I can carry some of my cards around. However, my card wallet was a little flimsier than I expected. It easily dented, carrying around in my pocket. But for the price I paid, I didn't expect it to be made of titanium and withstand everything. I didn't expect it to get dented the first time I carried it in my pocket. It was small enough. It only carried six of the business cards, which is sufficient going out. But I'd like for it to be a little bit bigger and carry more than half a dozen cards.

But overall, I'm very satisfied. The only thing I would ask is to have a little more designs for tattoo artists. There were only a couple of different designs, one was the generic tattoo machine and the tribal skull, and a few other things. But there were all kinds of other designs for everything else. I know could upload my own, but, at the time, I wasn't capable of doing that. But I would suggest using it, especially when you're looking for something quality and quickly.

Vistaprint response

Thank you so much for choosing Vistaprint for your printing needs, Bruce. We understand how hard it is to start a new business and we're happy to support our customers and their small businesses. We're sorry about the disappointment with business cards. We're happy to review the order and see if there's anything we can do to help, so please send us a private message with the order number.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2020

I used the local printing company before but I now primarily use Vistaprint. It's more affordable and professional, and the quality is very good. I’ve ordered business cards, postcards, flyers and door hangers. Everything was seamless and easy. The only one that I had a little bit of a hiccup were our door hangers. It was a coupon effect and I didn't have that option. So, I sent it over to the design team to design it for me and it didn't come out to what I expected or what I put in the description. I had to make a couple of calls but it ended up coming out the way I wanted to in the end. It just took a little bit more effort than some of the other products I had ordered in the past.

The site is very user-friendly so, I was impressed with that. I like that I have coupon codes and there are promotions even after I've placed an order for additional supplies. It's not a one-time special offer that other companies use. I can use a coupon over and over. Even when I get my order in the mail, I have a coupon code to use. It even has a thank you in the wording and that keeps me as a continuous customer. So, I appreciate that as well.

Vistaprint response

We're sorry it took some time to get your design right for you, Anna. However, we're happy to hear that you were pleased with the final results. We're happy to do business with you anytime!

Original review: April 29, 2020

I purchased 1500 business cards from this company. My original order was 500 but they kept on offering larger discounts on a larger order. I have been getting business cards since 2009 from this company. I believe when they first started, the cards were actually free, just pay shipping. Now they charge but their prices are very reasonable and the quality of the card has greatly improved!

When I received my order, there was an unexplained white line from top to bottom of the card that should not have been there. I called the company. They reviewed the order with me and showed me that my "proof" copy before ordering had the white line. I had no explanation of how the line got on the "proof" but I told them that I couldn't use the cards.

They immediately corrected the card by removing the white line and then sent me a copy of the "proof" without the line. They then offered to send out an additional 1500 cards at no extra charge!! Needless to say, I am extremely impressed with their customer service, free replacement of cards and the overall experience of making the phone call, polite woman who worked with me to settle the issue. I would highly recommend them for their service both before and after the order. I will definitely use their company again. I have used them for checks for my checking account, business cards, stationery and promotional items. All have been perfect!

Vistaprint response

Thanks for sharing your experience with us and we're happy to hear you felt impressed by our effort in ensuring that your experience turned out to be a positive one that resonated with you. We value your continued support and look forward to serving you with future orders.

Original review: March 10, 2020

I’ve always had good orders with Vistaprint. This is my second business that I’ve used them for and I’ve had success with both of them. I've ordered business cards, labels and a couple of merchandising options, and I love the quality. I've never had an issue. Sometimes, I find myself in a bind and I know that it’s gonna take a few days but the quality has always been very professional and clear. What I order from them, I use for my product labels. So you can only imagine the durability that I need. I have not seen if they will offer waterproof labels though. That would be something.

Still, I like the options. I like the flexibility of being able to order multiple things for your business, whether it’s labels, a bag, a pen, a pencil or creating a website. I also like that your order comes sooner than they say that it’s gonna come. That is always a great thing. Then every time I’ve called, I’ve had great customer service. The agents have always been very helpful in helping me out and walking me through if I was stuck on something. I also love how, when you do consistent business with them, they let you get those coupons for discounts and deals. That’s always a plus because then it makes you feel you can come back to that company.

Vistaprint response

Thanks for doing business with us, Venus. We're happy to inform you that we currently offer roll labels that are waterproof. The plastic roll label is oil and water-resistant and is more durable for indoor and outdoor use. The vinyl roll labels is the most durable of the three and is weatherproof and dishwasher safe. We hope this helps.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

I have had a Vistaprint website for many years. Six months ago I started having issues with being unable to respond to people leaving comments or questions. I have contacted them several times and they continued to tell me that they had invested in a new platform and were having problems migrating older websites. They offered no solution (like helping with new design instead migrating, etc). After 3 months they offered not to charge me the monthly fee until it was fixed. NOW 6 months later I get an email saying they are still having problems and apologizing for the delay. Very strange for a business. I could never recommend using them for a website again. Who offers websites, designs and digital marketing and then doesn’t bother to service or migrate established customers to their “updated” platform?

Their last solution was to just freeze the comment page. They effectively disabled my site for six months and still holding. They are holding my domain name hostage. It is not worth the frustration. My website is designed to provide comfort and relief from stress and every day living solutions. They disabled it with their inability to “migrate older sites to our new platform” during some very stressful circumstances for people. As of today they still have no solution other than not charging me the monthly fee and apology emails. It’s all pretty weird. I would not trust them with a website. They still seem to function in providing advertising materials etc. Stay away from using any of their digital marketing. I would have to doubt any recent glowing recommendations as probably generated by the company. Just use someone else for your digital marketing.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2021

VistaPrint go above and beyond everything to make sure that you are 110% Happy with your order. Will always return to VistaPrint for our printing needs. Try it once and you will be hooked. Thanks for your Quality and Professionalism.

Vistaprint response

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jane. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to assisting with future orders soon.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

I have purchased tshirts, stickers, business cards, & loyalty cards for my business & I am VERY satisfied with every single order I got.!! The shirts fit great & a lot of customers & potential customers really like my business cards & uniform shirts I got. I will forever be a Vistaprint Customer.!!

Vistaprint response

We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your continued satisfaction with the result of the varying product orders you've received over the years. We look forward to assisting with future orders!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

Online Christmas card ordering was E A S Y! The cards arrived extremely fast from order day to doorstep. The images didn’t look as crisp and clear on my finished cards as they did on the template. That would be my only complaint.

Vistaprint response

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and while we are pleased to hear of your satisfaction with the delivery speed of your order. We will be reaching out to you to have the concern of the unfavourable image print of your cards addressed.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

We couldn't be happier with the order and the friendly customer service we received. The agent we spoke with was very friendly and professional. She got our order right and we received everything within 2 days.. We will definitely be using Vistaprint again and we recommend them highly.

Vistaprint response

Thanks for your review submission and we're happy to hear of your satisfaction with your overall experience, and we look forward to serving you with future orders soon.

Vistaprint Company Information