3.2/5 (54 ratings)

About Vistaprint

Vistaprint is a global e-commerce brand empowering more than 17 million small business owners to professionally promote their business with quality printed and digital marketing products at an affordable price. The company’s online design studio allows customers to easily customize their products including business cards, marketing materials, signage, promotional products, apparel, websites, digital marketing, cards and stationery.

Pros

• Quick, easy-to-use software
  • Free templates for any style
  • Printing services for every need

Cons

• No expedited delivery services

Bottom Line

Vistaprint is an online company that provides marketing services and products to small businesses and consumers. Vistaprint has user-friendly software and prides itself on creating professional-level marketing material.

Top Vistaprint Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I have been using Vistaprint since 2003 and never have they refused to correct anything that arrives less than perfect. They even sent a replacement when the package was stolen of...

Verified

We have placed orders with Vistaprint for over five years and have always gotten excellent service. When we've experienced a question or problem, the customer service team is alwa...

Vistaprint products

Vistaprint gives small businesses the tools to create professional-level marketing material. Vistaprint’s simple software streamlines the design process by providing customers with access to ready-to-use templates that can be customized to reflect their personal style.

While Vistaprint started by offering basic printing services for small businesses, the company has expanded to offer printing services for practically every need, including:

• Business cards
  • Photo calendars
  • Signage
  • Clothing and bags
  • Labels and stickers
  • Branding services
  • Website and digital marketing
  • Logo design

You can test out a potential design with Vistaprint by visiting its website and checking out the available templates. If you create an account using your email, you can upload your favorite photos and Vistaprint stores them for you to use on future designs.

What are Vistaprint prices?

Because Vistaprint offers such a large amount of products, its prices vary by service. For example, Vistaprint has glossy or matte business cards starting at 15 cents each ($15 for 100) and matte wedding invitations starting at 72 cents a piece ($75 for 100). You can get an estimate of the cost of your Vistaprint order by using the quote calculator on the company’s website. To get an accurate quote, you need to know:

• What product you want
  • The size and finish
  • Any special features
  • The quantity you need

Vistaprint stands by everything it sells and has a complete satisfaction guarantee on all orders. If you’re not satisfied with your Vistaprint order for any reason, its customer care center works with you to find a solution, whether it’s reprinting your order or refunding the cost.

How long does it take to get an order from Vistaprint?

Vistaprint delivers all orders within three to 15 days after they’re processed. Before paying for your order, you should be able to check its estimated delivery date.

You can track your order through your Vistaprint account or the tracking number located in your order confirmation email. Vistaprint doesn’t offer expedited delivery services, so be sure you consider the delivery time when placing an order.

Is Vistaprint worth it?

Vistaprint is a user-friendly design website that allows customers to quickly create products using its simple software. If you’re searching for quality marketing material, customized calendars or even holiday cards, Vistaprint makes it simple to get precisely what you need.

Vistaprint Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vistaprint?

Original review: July 16, 2022

I used Vistaprint for a decade now and they always come through consistently with my printing needs. I always recommend Vistaprint to my business peers. I am excited to use the die cut products as a free gift for my clients.

Vistaprint response

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you continue to be satisfied with both our product and service offers, and we're just as excited for you with your interest in using one of our newer products (die-cut) as free gifts for your customer. What better way to up your game with showing your customers you appreciate them. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks again for your kind words and we look forward to assisting with your upcoming product of interest.

Original review: May 17, 2022

I have taken my time to fill this out, I almost feel obligated when finding such a white whale in business nowadays, I had to let people know the customer service with Vistaprint was textbook perfect. I appreciate all the hard work with every person in the company that it took to have this kind of model and approach to customer satisfaction. I am sure at first it was difficult, but I hope the rewards are seen for all of you. Thanks again for the great support and help. I will spread the word and hope to see more from your company.

Vistaprint response

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about our service. We’re delighted to hear that our team’s performance exceeded your expectations. Our team will also be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off! If there’s anything we can do to serve you further, please let us know as we look forward to your next product/s of interest.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 25, 2022

I am exceptionally pleased by my November card and banner order. They are both EXCELLENT!!!! But, my promotional hat that was an "add on" to my order at a special rate, was disappointing. It was made with a printed iron on that was peeling when I received it and is visibly a different shade of white from the hat. The print is so small it can not be read by others. I am totally disappointed by the poor quality of the hat. Great value. Poor quality for the hat, but I am pleased with the rest of my order.

Vistaprint response

Thank you for the kind rating and we're happy to hear that your experience with the card and banner order was a favorable one. We, however, are just as disappointed that the bonus buy hat received didn't meet your expectations. We will be reaching out to you for you to partner with us in having the concern shared resolved.

Original review: March 23, 2022

Their service is just over-the-top! I had called the first time because they had a great promotion. I wanted to order 1000 business cards, but shipped to 2 different addresses. Although that could not be done, with the savings from the promotion, I was still able to save a bunch by shipping to one location, and just ship to the other location. Then when I received the cards, one side looked like work in progress, rather than the finished project. I remember asking if my work had been saved when I was talking to the representative the first time, but I guess the last edit hadn't been saved. When I called today, the representative helped me to clean up the unsaved side, and placed a replacement order free of charge. We just don't see that kind of service anywhere else! Thank you!!

Vistaprint response

It was a pleasure serving you. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We are very keen on customer satisfaction and are happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to your next visit to our website.

Original review: March 22, 2022

I am very happy with the service so far. I would like to have more help in promoting my website with you SEO. I do home inspection services. The website block section was very helpful I had never done a website before.

Vistaprint response

That's great news! We're happy to hear that you have found the service to be a + to your business and user-friendly. Our digital team would be more than happy to assist you with your new website. We will be reaching out to you in this regard as well as for any other product/service interests you may have for marketing your home inspection business.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2022

I made an error with my cards, called and they corrected my error and replaced cards with expedited delivery. Kind, helpful and patient. The customer service representative was extremely courteous and thorough

Original review: Nov. 22, 2022

These paper coasters don't look like the design. They look, feel, and are cheap. They are not good enough to use, really. I figured at the very least they'd be useful for single use, being paper, but they don't look good enough for that. I didn't use the most advanced design in the world. Ultimately very disappointing. I bought a few other items. Some great. Some terrible. There should be a consistent standard across products. As it stands I don't know what I'd get if I bought from them again.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2022

Vistaprint's February 2022 website interface updates have made the consumer creative experience increasingly difficult, not easier. I have been using Vistaprint for many years to create my annual calendars and Christmas cards, however, this new interface has made it so difficult and so not consumer friendly that I have decided not to create my calendar this year. It is unfortunate as many family and friends looked forward to receiving my calendar every year. I have spoken to two of their agents and no one has been able to help resolve these issues.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2022

Placed an order for a rubber stamp containing four words. Received confirmation via email and was provided a date by which the order would be delivered. When the order did not arrive by that date, I called customer service to determine its status. I was told that the order had not been transferred to production and that nothing had been done with respect to it to this point. I told them to cancel the order, credit my credit card, which had already been charged, and remove me from their database. As you might imagine, I will never do business with Vista print again.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2022

I ordered 2 shirts and 500 business cards and paid for express shipping to get them delivered in 6 days. My items have been "lost in the mail" and I'm now receiving them a week later. I'll never use this company as it was a waste of time going through to customer support agents and 2 hours to fix this issue.

Vistaprint Company Information