2.19/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Vistaprint is a global e-commerce brand empowering more than 17 million small business owners to professionally promote their business with quality printed and digital marketing products at an affordable price. The company’s online design studio allows customers to easily customize their products including business cards, marketing materials, signage, promotional products, apparel, websites, digital marketing, cards and stationery.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Vistaprint is an online company that provides marketing services and products to small businesses and consumers. Vistaprint has user-friendly software and prides itself on creating professional-level marketing material.

PROS

• Quick, easy-to-use software
  • Free templates for any style
  • Printing services for every need

CONS

• No expedited delivery services

Top Vistaprint Reviews

I have been using Vistaprint since 2003 and never have they refused to correct anything that arrives less than perfect. They even sent a replacement when the package was stolen off my porch. I will always come back when I need business supplies.

We have placed orders with Vistaprint for over five years and have always gotten excellent service. When we've experienced a question or problem, the customer service team is always quick to help, patient, and very pleasant to work with.

Vistaprint products

Vistaprint gives small businesses the tools to create professional-level marketing material. Vistaprint’s simple software streamlines the design process by providing customers with access to ready-to-use templates that can be customized to reflect their personal style.

While Vistaprint started by offering basic printing services for small businesses, the company has expanded to offer printing services for practically every need, including:

• Business cards
  • Photo calendars
  • Signage
  • Clothing and bags
  • Labels and stickers
  • Branding services
  • Website and digital marketing
  • Logo design

You can test out a potential design with Vistaprint by visiting its website and checking out the available templates. If you create an account using your email, you can upload your favorite photos and Vistaprint stores them for you to use on future designs.

What are Vistaprint prices?

Because Vistaprint offers such a large amount of products, its prices vary by service. For example, Vistaprint has glossy or matte business cards starting at 15 cents each ($15 for 100) and matte wedding invitations starting at 72 cents a piece ($75 for 100). You can get an estimate of the cost of your Vistaprint order by using the quote calculator on the company’s website. To get an accurate quote, you need to know:

• What product you want
  • The size and finish
  • Any special features
  • The quantity you need

Vistaprint stands by everything it sells and has a complete satisfaction guarantee on all orders. If you’re not satisfied with your Vistaprint order for any reason, its customer care center works with you to find a solution, whether it’s reprinting your order or refunding the cost.

How long does it take to get an order from Vistaprint?

Vistaprint delivers all orders within three to 15 days after they’re processed. Before paying for your order, you should be able to check its estimated delivery date.

You can track your order through your Vistaprint account or the tracking number located in your order confirmation email. Vistaprint doesn’t offer expedited delivery services, so be sure you consider the delivery time when placing an order.

Is Vistaprint worth it?

Vistaprint is a user-friendly design website that allows customers to quickly create products using its simple software. If you’re searching for quality marketing material, customized calendars or even holiday cards, Vistaprint makes it simple to get precisely what you need.

Vistaprint Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

I have placed many orders in the lately with Vistaprint. The first few sets of note cards were fine, but then I started getting inconsistencies with their putting the folding line in the correct place (so they fold as they should). They were good about redoing, but after having this issue stay an issue--the last batch was off by the most of any. They did issue a refund after a few redos, recommended I look for a local place to print them, and said they would look into it with their quality department. I hope they can correct this inconsistency as I would like to continue to use them for note cards, but if not I will have to look elsewhere. The other products which do not have a folding line are great with no issues--calendars and two sided holiday cards. I always pay extra for premium glossy paper and it is worth it. So other than folding line issues I am impressed with their quality.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

I ordered a t-shirt for a friend for Christmas from them and when I customized it it showed that the colors of the writing were easily readable. It was a dark gray shirt with four words on it (2 were white and 2 were black). When I opened it today I couldn't read the 2 black words and I called them and the representative that dealt with me was very helpful and friendly and told me they would send another shirt free of charge and changed the color from black to white for me. Soon after the phone call, a confirmation email came through and it is already being processed. I have ordered business cards and a t-shirt for my business through them and have had no issues. I definitely recommend them to anyone needing something customized whether it be for themselves, a gift, or a business. I was very pleased that when I had a problem they gladly helped me and charged me nothing for that mistake.

Original review: June 25, 2019

I placed an order through Vistaprint for my wedding programs. They looked great, the design was exactly what I wanted, and the site was very easy to navigate. I had problems with other sites not letting me make it what I wanted, but Vistaprint allowed me to move, change, and adjust whatever I wanted about the design. A day after placing my order I realized I forgot someone's name on the program and was so worried (this hit me at 2 AM) so I contacted their 24/7 live chat service. My representative was so helpful, listened to my concerns, explained everything clearly, did the editing for me, and even sent me a proof to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. This adjustment was hassle free and free of charge to make the adjustment. This adjustment didn't push back the delivery date or anything. I haven't received my programs yet, but so far it's been a great experience.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I ordered invitations for my daughter's bridal shower on a Thursday. I will admit I did not read any reviews before I ordered. I then became anxious after reading a few reviews. I was so pleasantly surprised when my order showed up on Tuesday. Not only was my order received in 3 business days, they were perfect. Great Quality & beautiful. The only issue I had was a count error which could happen so I suggest you order a few extra. I had ordered 70 and only received 68 which is not a big deal because I did order extra. When I contacted Vistaprint to let them know the error, they actually gave me a reasonable credit on my next order if we choose to order from them again, which I probably will.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I am a first time user of Vistaprint. I wanted to order my mother a notebook with a collage of photos on it for her business notes, as she frequently uses a notebook. I designed the cover myself and ordered it. 1st star: The process was very easy and user friendly. Right after ordering it on Monday with expedited shipping, I decided to check out reviews for the business. Normally I would do this before shopping on any new website, but the professionalism I saw was enough reassurance for me (2nd star). Of course, that reassurance plummeted after reading all of the holiday horror story reviews from the website from here. I opted to go through with my plan even after reading about late delivery, bad customer service and grainy picture quality.

Fast forward to today, after closely monitoring the tracking route and confirmation emails (3rd star) my notebook has arrived! It’s in great condition and the color, which I was most worried about, is true to my original design (4th and 5th star). I was very worried about using Vistaprint after reading these reviews, especially after reading about mean customer service. For me, any customer service is a bad sign and one that tells me to take my business elsewhere, but all I see from them is a good quality business so far. I will continue to use them for any services I need until I see any change in that good quality. I am normally not one to write reviews, but I wanted to advocate for the good experience I had from them during the holiday season while I am seeing so many negative reviews.

A note for anyone who isn’t tech savvy out there, a double check from someone who is good in graphic design or can help make sure the quality of your photos is true is probably a good idea. As a graphic design artist, I am a good advocate for this. It can probably also be attributed to me being a sophomore in high school who is familiar with social media. ;)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vistaprint?

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

They just lost a customer so easily. I ordered three personalized mugs and one of them was a gift for a special occasion. I paid for express delivery and they sent an email stating that I would receive them by December 5th. I received two of them but not the gift one. We are December 6th today and later in the afternoon I chat with an agent and she tells me that my mug was held at the custom which caused a delay and that I should receive it by end of the day. I wait behind the door impatiently so that I could get it asap and wrap it.

Then hours later, I check with the tracking number and it mentions that I would receive it on December 9th!!!! I decide to chat again with the customer service and this time, this agent tells me that it is due to unforeseen production issue the mug was not made on time.!! I got even more upset because first they gave me two different reasons and second they failed to let me know about the situation! At least they could have mention it about the delay. My dad's surprise retirement party is tomorrow but the gift will not be here. I am very upset and will never purchase from VISTA PRINT!

Vistaprint response

Thanks for your review submission and we're sorry that your third mug wasn't delivered on the estimated day of delivery. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and our check has shown that the delivery of your third mug was completed on 12/09/2019.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I started a new business a few months ago and thought I should get some business cards so I can hand out to current and future customers. The different price ranges, and classic cards were amazing. I was able to customize my cards to fit my personality and my business to a tee. I am really happy with the way the cards turned out, the process it took to create them, and the time it took to receive my cards.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I had a slight problem with the business cards I ordered and called to explain the problem. They allowed me to keep the cards I didn't like and made the adjustments and send me new cards free of charge!!!! Thank you Vistaprint!!!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

I ordered wedding invitations along with rsvp cards and direction cards. The invitations had two white streaks through the writing which made them illegible. I called customer service who kindly and quickly refunded me for the invitations and offered to send another set free. I asked if anyone looks at the printing before it is mailed and they said no - it is set to print and immediately send out. I was leery that the second set would be the same and sure enough they were the same. I had to order from another vendor which was actually cheaper. I will never use Vistaprint again as they are unreliable.

Vistaprint response

We appreciate your review submission and would like to extend our apologies for the less than favourable experience regarding the print results of your invitations. We've checked the affected orders and have processed a refund for the amount charged on the invitations in question. We have also shared your experience with the relevant teams to ensure that we don't have a similar situation reoccurring with other customers.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

I've been waiting for over 2 months for a refund of $453 for a damaged Popup Banner. I've been told multitude reasons why the delay is taken place. The most recent excuse is that they are repairing their refund processing system. I wonder how long this problem would exist... if they had any problem accepting payments for merchants purchased. I've been doing business for many years with Vista print but after this experience I will take my business elsewhere. A totally disgusted customer!!

Vistaprint response

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and we're sorry to hear of the less than the favourable experience you've had. We've reviewed your order and have prioritized having your refund completed.

Vistaprint Company Information