2.87/5
Based on 100 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Vistaprint

Vistaprint is an online supplier of printed and promotional materials as well as marketing services to micro businesses and consumers. Customers are unhappy with business cards, monthly fees, ordering and customer service. The company offers printed marketing materials, promotional products and marketing services such as copywriting, design, Websites and postcard mailing.

1534 Vistaprint Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 19, 2018

Ordered business cards a reprint (have used this company for several years) on 5/26/18. Was to receive cards on 6/6/18. When they did not arrive, went on website and noted still processing. On 6/8/18 called company who stated card had been declined and an email sent, this was not true. Never had any communication, after an hour on the phone and transfer to the billing department replaced the order and was told card went through. This new order was to arrive on 6/15/18. Today 6/18/18 order still not here. On website still processing, when I called was told there was fraud activity and account restricted can no longer order. Was never notified and when questioned how they could approve a credit card then close or restrict an account would not give an answer. I am going to share with as many people as possible to never use this business.

Original review: June 18, 2018

I had a wonderful experience with the customer service representative, Alfaize, at Vistaprint. I ordered invitations for my child's birthday and I was not happy with how they printed on the matte paper stock. I contacted Vistaprint to inform them that it was my mistake, and I did choose matte paper for printing, but I was hoping to change my order to glossy paper stock. They were extremely accommodating and I received new glossy invitations just days after my inquiry. I will be using Vistaprint for all of my future invitation purchases.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I ordered some t-shirts for a family vacation and paid extra to have them mailed express. At check out I was guaranteed that the items would arrive before the vacation. I was so excited to surprise my family! They did not arrive on the guaranteed date. When I checked via the tracking number I was informed they would arrive TWO DAYS after we would leave for vacation!! I am so disappointed!!! This is a horrible way to do business! I canceled the order and will use every social media outlet I have to warn people of this company!!! I will NEVER use Vistaprint again!!!

Original review: June 8, 2018

I am very displeased with both the quality of the business cards I received from Vistaprint and the quality of the customer service in dealing with my issue. I had ordered cards that were dark grey on one side and light grey on the other with black print on both sides. This was a preexisting design offered on their website, and I did not change any of the colors. When I received the cards, the side that should have been dark grey (with my business name in black letters) was just solid black. I assumed there was a printing error and contacted Vistaprint to let them know.

In their email reply they justified what had happened by telling me that it was not possible to print black on black. I have a problem with this because in the preview of my card before I placed the order, there was a subtle, but still distinct difference between the background color and the color of the letters. Besides all that, what matters in the end is that I ordered a design Vistaprint offers, and they were not able to produce the design. In the email, the representative said they would put a credit in my account and a new card design in my portfolio in case I wanted to place a new order, but when I called Vistaprint to discuss the issue further the representative on the phone informed me that a replacement order was already being processed. I have already ordered business cards from a different company, and I do not plan to use Vistaprint in the future.

Original review: June 6, 2018

I would have rated Vistaprint 5 stars but cannot do so this time due to the rudeness of the manager to whom my case had been escalated. I had ordered metallic business cards to be here by 7th June. I hadn't had notice of dispatch so decided to call and inquire. Call handler informed me that my order hadn't gone through as their machine had technical problems. She refunded me and promised new metallic and extra glossy ones would be reordered for arrival 8th June.

I then had a choice of compensation where I asked for t-shirts and told that was ok but manager would need to call to confirm the order. Manager calls and says very rudely that he can reorder the cards free of charge but the metallic ones would not arrive till after the weekend when clearly these were the ones I needed. He kept being rude and trying to dissuade me, saying there is nothing else he could do. T-shirts he could only give me 1 free of charge when I was clearly told I could have more. We went round in circles for 40 mins and he kept putting my on mute time and time again due to him not listening to me. In the end he refused to give me his name so that I could officially complain. Very disgusted with the rudeness of this man and will be very hesitant to use this company again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vistaprint?

Original review: May 28, 2018

They are real quick to get your business and start charging you. Once you start digging and asking for changes to your site, they fall off the deep end. They are literally GONE GONE. DO NOT USE THIS PLACE FOR YOUR WEBSITE!!! They have "hidden" charges that will get you in the end, and your site, when they finish with it, looks like a third grader did it. UGGH. This site sucks!

Original review: May 5, 2018

VistaPrint is a great option for getting my custom printed materials shipped to my house! They have great product selections. But some items are priced too high to enable me to print things for resale from my own artwork. If they offered options for me to have my items priced for resale by me with my art, they would get a 5 on value. I love the items. But Fine Art America is doing okay for selling printed art items.

Original review: May 5, 2018

I uploaded my own design and did double check it with customer support too. I am very happy about the service provided by the Vistaprint team and I would recommend to use it for Business purposes. The raised prints looks great. Thank you.

Original review: May 4, 2018

The representative were very helpful as well as knowledgeable. Were able to help me actually make my selections online. If I did not understand something they were very helpful.

Original review: May 3, 2018

In the last 2 weeks I ordered 2 separate orders. I used PayPal as the method of payment. My bank withdrew the funds within 1 or 2 days. Vistaprint claims they have not received the funds from Paypal... Of course 5 days go by and I contact their CS Dept. I send them a snapshot of my order# and also my Bank showing the funds being released. That's what the CD Rep asked me to do. So I follow these instructions. About 8 days after my first order they ship it at last only because I stayed on them. They did add an additional 50 flyers. Wow. Lol. Now on my current order that I placed Sunday April 29th. It's still on hold 5 days later for the same reason. Saying that they have not received the payment from PayPal. They should at least put up a disclaimer stating if using PayPal there might be a delay. Of course they don't have a disclaimer.

So I asked the rep if they could send me some additional flyers to make this situation better. She says "No" we already sent you 50 extra flyers for your last issue... WOW! Really so instead of helping me out and saying how can we help you. They can care less. Please don't use this company for any future orders. I've never been treated this bad by a company like Vistaprint before!!!

Original review: May 2, 2018

Great Quality - Amazing delivery time (2 days and it was built on a Sunday). I made an error on my order and customer service - Rosemarie through quick chat was awesome to help. Will continue to order and recommend Vistaprint! Thank you!

Original review: May 1, 2018

Love the product at Vistaprint. Keep used and taken care of online in a fast manner. I like that. Good work. Im able to have cards designed and print. Thank you.

Original review: April 29, 2018

Simply put, I paid for express delivery and did not receive my order when promised. This delayed an important aspect of a marketing plan. In the meantime I placed an emergency order with nextdayflyers.com. Delivered as promised the next morning. Vistaprint's delivery was at the end of the day...and by now, useless. Vistaprint customer service refunded the express delivery fee. Nextdayflyers.com understands that timeliness is crucial.

Original review: April 29, 2018

I have had many things made by Vistaprint and have never been disappointed. Always pleased with the quality at a very reasonable price. If anything needs improvement their teams will let you know before let go to print.

Original review: April 28, 2018

Vistaprint does great work and offers good deals. You can create the entire product from scratch or use one of the templates provided (lots to choose from). For a few extra cents you can create a business card that is truly unique & really catches everyone's eye! I surprise friends with gifts of business cards from Vistaprint. All have been a hit! Many accessories to choose from too. It's my go-to printer and I don't need to leave my home.

Original review: April 27, 2018

The quality of the cards I ordered were good. It is especially easy to re-order cards from this company. I have been ordering from them for about 7 years.

Original review: April 26, 2018

I loved the vast selection of designs, but I wish there was a possibility of all products available in all designs. I could get cards & a sign, but not stickers.

Original review: April 25, 2018

I have never had an order filled incorrectly. The orders always comes on time or even sooner than expected. The ink refills are just as good as the manufacturer's if not better. I have never had a leakage problem.

Original review: April 24, 2018

I bought a 6' banner. It arrived better than the local stores wanted to provide, and at 1/3 of the price. Vistaprint is my go-to for everything from now on.

Original review: April 23, 2018

I ordered business cards from one of my starter sets given to me when I first started working. I was able to use the online tool to create cards with the added difficulty to have one side printed in Japanese. I had to fiddle a bit with the tool but the cards came our great. The delivery was quick in just a matter of days.

Original review: April 21, 2018

Would highly recommend Vistaprint to anyone. Our wedding invites came out really nice but I had made a very stupid mistake on the front and spelled my future husbands name wrong, it was totally my fault and was gutted I had made such a stupid mistake. Vistaprint was so good about it, they corrected the mistake and agreed to resend the invites to us via swift post at no cost. I couldn't believe how nice and helpful they were over the phone. I would definitely use them again for any printing.

Original review: April 20, 2018

I worked for a company that I left over a year ago and they still have my number on their website. Contact with the owner is not possible and Vistaprint refuse to remove it. I have done business with them for years but will no longer continue.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I signed up for the free month of social media marketing Nov of 2017 and cancelled the same month as it was not doing anything for me. Now April 2018 (5 months later) I noticed they have been taking monthly payments from me of $10.50. I called to get refunded and it was no problem but how many people notice this? Seems strange. Otherwise I think they are great in all other aspects... fast delivery... accurate and great customer service and great prices.

Original review: April 11, 2018

I have been a Vistaprint customer for years. I've always loved the quality of product that they offer. But recently they've been screwing me around with orders. I place an order for fast shipment. The next day, no shipment notification. I call them and they give me a runaround. On four different occasions they've told me: "Oh, your payment didn't go through" (It's a credit card that should be fine to work), OH: (literally) I don't know what happened. Now they're saying that they don't deliver to my address? Which is totally ridiculous because I know they deliver to here. It's freaking normal street address. I've given up on their runaround and am going elsewhere. I think they just want customers to cancel and have to reorder, thus losing their discounts.

Original review: March 27, 2018

I am unfortunately writing to Vistaprint as a very dissatisfied customer. If I could give Vistaprint -5 starts, I would. There is a blatant gap between the customer service I would receive on the phone and the actual follow up, especially in relation to any supervisors or managers (or lack thereof) I would connect with. First Order: I order my wedding invitations and envelopes originally on 1/08/17, with expedited shipping, to arrive on 1/10/18. The envelopes arrived the wrong size. I called (great phone customer service... or so I thought), envelops were reordered on 1/11/18.

Second Order: the envelopes arrived, with a misspelling of my fiance's last name. Which I spelled out 3 times. And his last name was spelled correctly on the original envelopes. I was directed to a supervisor, by my request, who placed the order. Envelops were re-ordered on 1/17/18. I informed the supervisor we could not afford any more delays, and she assured me it would not happen, the envelopes would arrive quickly and she would maintain communication with me through the whole process. I was kindly offered a refund of $92 dollars for the express shipping I had paid for and original envelopes.

She did not follow up with me, once. The envelopes were not expedited and I received them 5 days after I was promised. Third order: the envelopes arrive, with NOW a misspelling of my fiance's last name on a security liner. We never asked for a security liner and his last name was spelled out correctly on the phone 20 times by this point, to a supervisor. I called Vistaprint for the 3rd time, kindly asking for a Manager (since the supervisor did not order correctly, did not stay in communication with me and did not get the envelopes to me when she promised).

A manager could not be found so I was directed to a different supervisor, who apologized, said she would reorder (which happened on 1/25/18), and that her or her manager would keep in communication with me ASAP. She said I would receive a call the following day about an arrival day, but they would be expedited. I did not receive a SINGLE follow up phone call, e-mail or any form of communication. I vocalized to the supervisor the amount of time we had lost and how valuable time is in the wedding planning process. She said that compensation for these issues (i.e. a full refund) would be discussed with me when she or the manager called the following day, which never happened.

Fourth Order: the envelopes arrived correctly on Thursday Feb 1st, 4 days after I was told they would be received, with no follow up communication from anyone.The series of events that took place with my order is utterly embarrassing, disrespectful and nauseating. It took me one month to get my correct order, after 3 failed attempts and numerous unfulfilled promises from 2 supervisors of the company. This company has so many strong aspects and I can see the focus on customer service, but where they are seriously missing the mark, is FOLLOWING UP with customers who have had a misorder, negative experience or generally some feedback. After 4 attempts to get a hold of them, after giving this feedback I STILL have not been contacted and it's nearly April. This is THE worst company I have worked with in terms of customer service, avoid at all costs.

Original review: March 27, 2018

After spending hours perfecting my site with as little creative tools as possible, I finished. The next day I went to my site to view it as a visitor would. At first it said it didn't exist, then it came up on second try. But it has an I with a circle around it prior to my URL. When I click on it, it warns visitors that ANY INFORMATION SHARED WITH THIS WEBSITE COULD BE STOLEN BY ATTACKERS! INSTANTLY, I called Vistaprint to ask what happened and why sites aren't SSL? I am then informed that none of their websites are SSL! WTF? In 2018, what kind of company that offers websites doesn't have SSL??? The moment their I.T. department said "hey, we should offer websites to clients." someone should have said, "before we even start code, we need to ensure each site is SSL!"

Who in this day and age, doesn't know, even laymen know, Security online is extremely important! What idiot decided this was even a good idea to move forward without protecting their customers online. Have all my print orders that include my cc, the same? Their site isn't safe! BE CAREFUL. This is a huge breach of customer trust and safety. Not to mention, as a business, what prospect of mine will now enter their contact information into a website that shows loud and clear, your information isn't safe and can be stolen by attackers, upon initial visit! FML, I knew I shouldn't have gone with them, their deal was good, and now I know why. From one business professional to a business, VISTAPRINT, FIRE YOUR I.T. DEPARTMENT AND ANYONE THAT SAID, THIS WAS EVEN A LITTLE OK. I feel like Shemp is heading their companies digital side. Horrible horrible horrible.

Original review: March 16, 2018

I made an order on the 5th of March, it was supposed to arrive on the 12th. My event is on the 20th. I got the order confirmation and was happy with everything until the order did not arrive on time. I called a couple days after and asked where my order was and they just said it had been canceled as the payment hadn't been processed. I didn't receive any emails saying there had been a problem with payment. They just apologised but couldn't get my order to me in time. Don't give me an apology, bring me a solution! They obviously don't want money or loyal customers because they couldn't call or email when there was an issue with the order. This could have been resolved so easily but dealing with them was a waste of time and very stressful!

Original review: March 14, 2018

I have used Vistaprint over many years to make promotional postcards. I have found their site very easy for a non-technical person to work with. The finished products arrive quickly, are of high-quality and affordably priced. When there have been problems, they have generally been attentively dealt with to my satisfaction. I am almost always very pleased and get good results and feedback from my customers.

Original review: March 13, 2018

RUN! I ordered some posters for an event. I was not super engaged and they asked about our business logo. I didn't realize I had signed up for a $30 a month kind of subscription whereby they keep sending me junk. I called them to cancel and they billed me again. They are a complete scam. BE very careful about what you are signing up for.

Original review: March 12, 2018

Vistaprint does a lot of different things. They do business cards, banners, t-shirts, design service; and so much more. I had two of my children graduating high school and I was able to design our invitation cards with photo and design. Easy online ordering and very reasonable prices. They came in on time and was professional.

Vistaprint Company Information