Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.92/5

Vistaprint is a global e-commerce brand empowering more than 17 million small business owners to professionally promote their business with quality printed and digital marketing products at an affordable price. The company’s online design studio allows customers to easily customize their products including business cards, marketing materials, signage, promotional products, apparel, websites, digital marketing, cards and stationery.

BOTTOM LINE

Vistaprint is an online company that provides marketing services and products to small businesses and consumers. Vistaprint has user-friendly software and prides itself on creating professional-level marketing material.

PROS
  • Quick, easy-to-use software
  • Free templates for any style
  • Printing services for every need
CONS
  • No expedited delivery services

Top Vistaprint Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vistaprint?

I have been using Vistaprint since 2003 and never have they refused to correct anything that arrives less than perfect. They even sent a replacement when the package was stolen off my porch. I will always come back when I need business supplies.

We have placed orders with Vistaprint for over five years and have always gotten excellent service. When we've experienced a question or problem, the customer service team is always quick to help, patient, and very pleasant to work with.

Vistaprint Get Pricing

Vistaprint products

Vistaprint gives small businesses the tools to create professional-level marketing material. Vistaprint’s simple software streamlines the design process by providing customers with access to ready-to-use templates that can be customized to reflect their personal style.

While Vistaprint started by offering basic printing services for small businesses, the company has expanded to offer printing services for practically every need, including:

• Business cards
  • Photo calendars
  • Signage
  • Clothing and bags
  • Labels and stickers
  • Branding services
  • Website and digital marketing
  • Logo design

You can test out a potential design with Vistaprint by visiting its website and checking out the available templates. If you create an account using your email, you can upload your favorite photos and Vistaprint stores them for you to use on future designs.

What are Vistaprint prices?

Because Vistaprint offers such a large amount of products, its prices vary by service. For example, Vistaprint has glossy or matte business cards starting at 15 cents each ($15 for 100) and matte wedding invitations starting at 72 cents a piece ($75 for 100). You can get an estimate of the cost of your Vistaprint order by using the quote calculator on the company’s website. To get an accurate quote, you need to know:

• What product you want
  • The size and finish
  • Any special features
  • The quantity you need

Vistaprint stands by everything it sells and has a complete satisfaction guarantee on all orders. If you’re not satisfied with your Vistaprint order for any reason, its customer care center works with you to find a solution, whether it’s reprinting your order or refunding the cost.

How long does it take to get an order from Vistaprint?

Vistaprint delivers all orders within three to 15 days after they’re processed. Before paying for your order, you should be able to check its estimated delivery date.

You can track your order through your Vistaprint account or the tracking number located in your order confirmation email. Vistaprint doesn’t offer expedited delivery services, so be sure you consider the delivery time when placing an order.

Is Vistaprint worth it?

Vistaprint is a user-friendly design website that allows customers to quickly create products using its simple software. If you’re searching for quality marketing material, customized calendars or even holiday cards, Vistaprint makes it simple to get precisely what you need.

Vistaprint Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vistaprint?

Original review: Feb. 12, 2021

I don't know why lots of people are saying bad stuff about Vistaprint. I really had a great experience. It's close to Valentines Day like 3 days away meaning close to a holiday kind of rush. I had express shipping and literally my package came so fast and it was supposed to be here on a Monday and came on a Friday 2 days after ordering. Was supposed to be 3 because of express shipping but because of weekend it was going to be 5 days meaning it was going to come on a Monday...and literally my anniversary with my hubby is 13 of Feb. 1 day before Valentines so I thought the gift would be late seeing as Valentines Day falls on Sunday this year but nope. I got it in 2 days. Thanks VISTAPRINT and UPS. I hope you get all the business. Real game changer for the rest of card companies...

Most people take the time to write bad reviews to justify their mental peace but lots of people that have good experiences. I guess they are just so happy and excited that they forget or don't take time to give good reviews. IDK. All I know is my experience was generally great and I had talked to vistaprint customer Service helpers and they were sweet, knowledgeable and fast. My questions were answered... I hope this helps. Beautiful cards by the way.

Vistaprint response

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We value our customers and are thrilled that you loved your experience with us. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

Vistaprint has been very stellar in how they helped me when I call in or in the design change. They have been nothing but exceptional and I'm very happy to have the relationship with them. Before, I struggled with what I had on my computer. I used the graphic artist to help me develop the logo that I had but once I had it, I uploaded it to Vista. And they helped me modify it so we could get it done on the mask. During the design process, it was a bit challenging going back and forth over email because there were a couple of misunderstandings. But for the most part, it was fairly simple once I got them to understand. So far, they've given me everything that I've asked for. When I first got involved with Vistaprint years ago, the way they printed the cards was pretty much what I asked them to do and they’ve since come along with some enhancements that helped the appearance of my card.

I'd also recommend them, especially because there are some other printing services out there. I know someone that works for a printing company, but they charge an awful lot and I can’t see how they would provide better service than what Vistaprint does. And because of the money, I can't imagine how it could get any better.

Vistaprint response

We appreciate the time taken to share the satisfaction you've had with the customer support offered in resolving the concern you had. We put a lot of work into ensuring our customers have a seamless process designing and completing orders. We look forward to serving you with many more orders in the years to come.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

I like the price of Vistaprint. With me just starting out in the trade I am, as a tattoo artist, I was shopping around for deals, trying to find the most economical for me at the time when, starting out, I had no clients. My name isn't out there yet as an artist, so I needed something. Vistaprint had the platform I was looking for and it was simple to use. So, that was why I went with them and I will continue to stay with them.

I ordered business cards, a cardholder and a card wallet, so I can carry some of my cards around. However, my card wallet was a little flimsier than I expected. It easily dented, carrying around in my pocket. But for the price I paid, I didn't expect it to be made of titanium and withstand everything. I didn't expect it to get dented the first time I carried it in my pocket. It was small enough. It only carried six of the business cards, which is sufficient going out. But I'd like for it to be a little bit bigger and carry more than half a dozen cards.

But overall, I'm very satisfied. The only thing I would ask is to have a little more designs for tattoo artists. There were only a couple of different designs, one was the generic tattoo machine and the tribal skull, and a few other things. But there were all kinds of other designs for everything else. I know could upload my own, but, at the time, I wasn't capable of doing that. But I would suggest using it, especially when you're looking for something quality and quickly.

Vistaprint response

Thank you so much for choosing Vistaprint for your printing needs, Bruce. We understand how hard it is to start a new business and we're happy to support our customers and their small businesses. We're sorry about the disappointment with business cards. We're happy to review the order and see if there's anything we can do to help, so please send us a private message with the order number.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2020

I used the local printing company before but I now primarily use Vistaprint. It's more affordable and professional, and the quality is very good. I’ve ordered business cards, postcards, flyers and door hangers. Everything was seamless and easy. The only one that I had a little bit of a hiccup were our door hangers. It was a coupon effect and I didn't have that option. So, I sent it over to the design team to design it for me and it didn't come out to what I expected or what I put in the description. I had to make a couple of calls but it ended up coming out the way I wanted to in the end. It just took a little bit more effort than some of the other products I had ordered in the past.

The site is very user-friendly so, I was impressed with that. I like that I have coupon codes and there are promotions even after I've placed an order for additional supplies. It's not a one-time special offer that other companies use. I can use a coupon over and over. Even when I get my order in the mail, I have a coupon code to use. It even has a thank you in the wording and that keeps me as a continuous customer. So, I appreciate that as well.

Vistaprint response

We're sorry it took some time to get your design right for you, Anna. However, we're happy to hear that you were pleased with the final results. We're happy to do business with you anytime!

Original review: April 29, 2020

I purchased 1500 business cards from this company. My original order was 500 but they kept on offering larger discounts on a larger order. I have been getting business cards since 2009 from this company. I believe when they first started, the cards were actually free, just pay shipping. Now they charge but their prices are very reasonable and the quality of the card has greatly improved!

When I received my order, there was an unexplained white line from top to bottom of the card that should not have been there. I called the company. They reviewed the order with me and showed me that my "proof" copy before ordering had the white line. I had no explanation of how the line got on the "proof" but I told them that I couldn't use the cards.

They immediately corrected the card by removing the white line and then sent me a copy of the "proof" without the line. They then offered to send out an additional 1500 cards at no extra charge!! Needless to say, I am extremely impressed with their customer service, free replacement of cards and the overall experience of making the phone call, polite woman who worked with me to settle the issue. I would highly recommend them for their service both before and after the order. I will definitely use their company again. I have used them for checks for my checking account, business cards, stationery and promotional items. All have been perfect!

Vistaprint response

Thanks for sharing your experience with us and we're happy to hear you felt impressed by our effort in ensuring that your experience turned out to be a positive one that resonated with you. We value your continued support and look forward to serving you with future orders.

Original review: April 12, 2021

I was so excited on how these save the dates turned out. Mom on a budget here and was very content with the price. Will def. use Vistaprint again especially for other things related to this party. Fast shipping was a plus.

Vistaprint response

We definitely understand budgets, so we try our best to offer the best quality products/services for the most affordable prices.

Original review: April 9, 2021

I'm always pleased with the quality of products and speed of delivery with all my orders with Vistaprint. I've been with Vistaprint for many years and they haven't failed me yet. Customer service is always prompt, knowledgeable and courteous. I never have to worry about delivering a bad product to my clients. My work is important and giving my clients a quality product they'll be pleased with is of the utmost importance. Thanks.

Vistaprint response

We truly value and appreciate your business, Marion. We believe in providing all out customer with the level of service that will let them be 100% satisfied. Thank you for choosing us for your printing needs.

Original review: April 8, 2021

Great rep. Had answers to all my questions. Exceptionally polite and courteous, Helpful, knowledgeable are just a few of the adjectives I can find to describe Ian. I am elated to have had her as my guide. Looking forward to our continued relationship.

Vistaprint response

We're so delighted to hear you had such an awesome experience. Thank you so much for making it Vistaprint!

Original review: April 8, 2021

The business cards came quick and look amazing. The website was easy to use. I didn’t need any help but I am sure that if I did need help I would have been helped. I would recommend Vistaprint to everyone and anyone I know.

Original review: April 8, 2021

I ordered a business stamp and it came smaller than expected and the self ink is dried up. Waste of money. I’ve not even been able to use the stamp at all. Definitely will not recommend to any one, very disappointed.

Vistaprint response

We're terribly sorry for the disappointment with the size of the stamp and for the dried up ink. This definitely should not have happened, so we're happy to review the order and assist. Please send us a private message with the order number.

Vistaprint Company Information