3.3/5 (55 ratings)

About Vistaprint

Vistaprint is a global e-commerce brand empowering more than 17 million small business owners to professionally promote their business with quality printed and digital marketing products at an affordable price. The company’s online design studio allows customers to easily customize their products including business cards, marketing materials, signage, promotional products, apparel, websites, digital marketing, cards and stationery.

Pros

• Quick, easy-to-use software
  • Free templates for any style
  • Printing services for every need

Cons

• No expedited delivery services

Bottom Line

Vistaprint is an online company that provides marketing services and products to small businesses and consumers. Vistaprint has user-friendly software and prides itself on creating professional-level marketing material.

Top Vistaprint Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I have been using Vistaprint since 2003 and never have they refused to correct anything that arrives less than perfect. They even sent a replacement when the package was stolen of...

Verified

We have placed orders with Vistaprint for over five years and have always gotten excellent service. When we've experienced a question or problem, the customer service team is alwa...

Vistaprint products

Vistaprint gives small businesses the tools to create professional-level marketing material. Vistaprint’s simple software streamlines the design process by providing customers with access to ready-to-use templates that can be customized to reflect their personal style.

While Vistaprint started by offering basic printing services for small businesses, the company has expanded to offer printing services for practically every need, including:

• Business cards
  • Photo calendars
  • Signage
  • Clothing and bags
  • Labels and stickers
  • Branding services
  • Website and digital marketing
  • Logo design

You can test out a potential design with Vistaprint by visiting its website and checking out the available templates. If you create an account using your email, you can upload your favorite photos and Vistaprint stores them for you to use on future designs.

What are Vistaprint prices?

Because Vistaprint offers such a large amount of products, its prices vary by service. For example, Vistaprint has glossy or matte business cards starting at 15 cents each ($15 for 100) and matte wedding invitations starting at 72 cents a piece ($75 for 100). You can get an estimate of the cost of your Vistaprint order by using the quote calculator on the company’s website. To get an accurate quote, you need to know:

• What product you want
  • The size and finish
  • Any special features
  • The quantity you need

Vistaprint stands by everything it sells and has a complete satisfaction guarantee on all orders. If you’re not satisfied with your Vistaprint order for any reason, its customer care center works with you to find a solution, whether it’s reprinting your order or refunding the cost.

How long does it take to get an order from Vistaprint?

Vistaprint delivers all orders within three to 15 days after they’re processed. Before paying for your order, you should be able to check its estimated delivery date.

You can track your order through your Vistaprint account or the tracking number located in your order confirmation email. Vistaprint doesn’t offer expedited delivery services, so be sure you consider the delivery time when placing an order.

Is Vistaprint worth it?

Vistaprint is a user-friendly design website that allows customers to quickly create products using its simple software. If you’re searching for quality marketing material, customized calendars or even holiday cards, Vistaprint makes it simple to get precisely what you need.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vistaprint?

Original review: March 25, 2022

I am exceptionally pleased by my November card and banner order. They are both EXCELLENT!!!! But, my promotional hat that was an "add on" to my order at a special rate, was disappointing. It was made with a printed iron on that was peeling when I received it and is visibly a different shade of white from the hat. The print is so small it can not be read by others. I am totally disappointed by the poor quality of the hat. Great value. Poor quality for the hat, but I am pleased with the rest of my order.

Vistaprint response

Thank you for the kind rating and we're happy to hear that your experience with the card and banner order was a favorable one. We, however, are just as disappointed that the bonus buy hat received didn't meet your expectations. We will be reaching out to you for you to partner with us in having the concern shared resolved.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 23, 2022

Their service is just over-the-top! I had called the first time because they had a great promotion. I wanted to order 1000 business cards, but shipped to 2 different addresses. Although that could not be done, with the savings from the promotion, I was still able to save a bunch by shipping to one location, and just ship to the other location. Then when I received the cards, one side looked like work in progress, rather than the finished project. I remember asking if my work had been saved when I was talking to the representative the first time, but I guess the last edit hadn't been saved. When I called today, the representative helped me to clean up the unsaved side, and placed a replacement order free of charge. We just don't see that kind of service anywhere else! Thank you!!

Vistaprint response

It was a pleasure serving you. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We are very keen on customer satisfaction and are happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to your next visit to our website.

Original review: March 22, 2022

I am very happy with the service so far. I would like to have more help in promoting my website with you SEO. I do home inspection services. The website block section was very helpful I had never done a website before.

Vistaprint response

That's great news! We're happy to hear that you have found the service to be a + to your business and user-friendly. Our digital team would be more than happy to assist you with your new website. We will be reaching out to you in this regard as well as for any other product/service interests you may have for marketing your home inspection business.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

I uploaded USGS map pdfs for printing into posters. I saw preview and looked good, but I did not hit the "proof" button which shows how the final will render. When I got the poster it was not what I could see in the pdf on my own computer. There was extra information in the pdf to print vegetation overlay which obscured some of the topo lines. It made it useless to me. It was kind of my fault for not proofing, but the Vistaprint customer service was super helpful and I was able to upload a fixed image and reprint for no charge. Wow! Easy to get a hold of someone and genuinely wanted to help me figure it out. Thanks!!

Vistaprint response

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We're happy that the experience resulted in your satisfaction with our efforts to make things right, and we count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Original review: July 15, 2021

I had a business card that a designer/friend of mine made and I really liked. I wasn't happy when I received the cards because they weren't as vibrant as I had hoped. Yanique answered my call when I called the main number. I was surprised to get a person, not an automated answer, pretty quickly. She was so patient, taking the time to understand what I didn't like and why it turned out the way it did. She offered several options, clearly the goal being to make a customer (me!) happy. We agreed upon one and I am happy to say, I will use them for any future printing needs. Thanks Yanique!

Vistaprint response

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Yanique is truly a gem to have on our team! We're happy we were able to have a more positive spin with your customer care experience, and we count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Original review: June 24, 2022

I made a mistake on my order that I did not realize until I got them. Vistaprint was able to fix my mistake and get me the corrected cards in time for our spring show. Their customer was greatly appreciated.

Original review: June 24, 2022

I order calendars every year as Christmas gifts for the family. I have also bought mugs and canvas prints. The website is easy to use and I have always been very satisfied with the quality of the products I received.

Original review: June 23, 2022

Very punctual and high quality work. The most important jobs we send to Vistaprint for more than 8 years. They are willing to help and make the job much easier. In addition, the prices are very competitive compared to other companies around the United States.

Resolution response: June 23, 2022

After a previous negative experience (my business cards never arrived for some reason-never happened before though), Vistaprint made me a shipping reimbursement, and sent me another set of cards that arrived quickly. They look super professional, and good quality. Customer Service Communication by e-mail was way more efficient than on the phone. In general, they offer good prices, their platform to choose and customize your designs are intuitive and easy to navigate. Overall, they offer good value, and makes things customer friendly.

Original review: June 13, 2022

Ordered a set of 100 business cards around May 20, 2022. Cards never arrived. Customer service Rep took little interest (they're not really rude, but can't say nice either), and could barely understand them due to the background noise. Called again, explained my problem and I was offered a refund. Of course my business cards never arrived, nor I was given any instructions of what to do. Since their prices are reasonable, compared to the competition (and they know this), I'm bound to either wait eternally for the business cards (at this point-June 13, 2022) probably will never arrive, or buy from them again...

Vistaprint response

We appreciate you taking the time to share both feedback and criticisms. We do all we can to provide our customers with the best service, and it always makes our day when there is such a positive turn of events, resulting in a much better experience for you. We look forward to assisting with future orders soon.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: June 6, 2022

I spent over an hour on the Vistaprint website trying to find T-shirt stock they had enough of to produce 15 logo t-shirts for a charity event. The person who helped me design the shirt was very helpful. After that, it took forever to find a style they had 15 of but I did find one and ordered them with 19 days until I needed them. I was told they would arrive on day 17 so all was good. 4 shirts arrived 2 days early. I called to check on the rest of the shirts and was told they were out of stock and my shirts would be sent out 2 weeks after my event. I understand supply chain issues, however, they should have called me and given me another option. At that point I would have taken anything but now I have nothing. I will never use Vistaprint again.

Vistaprint response

We are sorry that your experience with us didn’t quite match your expectations. We always aim to deliver a great experience and are disappointed when we miss the mark! We will be reaching out to you to have the concern investigated.

Vistaprint Company Information