Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.89/5

Vistaprint is a global e-commerce brand empowering more than 17 million small business owners to professionally promote their business with quality printed and digital marketing products at an affordable price. The company’s online design studio allows customers to easily customize their products including business cards, marketing materials, signage, promotional products, apparel, websites, digital marketing, cards and stationery.

Vistaprint Get Pricing

Vistaprint Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vistaprint?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vistaprint?

Original review: April 8, 2021

The business cards came quick and look amazing. The website was easy to use. I didn’t need any help but I am sure that if I did need help I would have been helped. I would recommend Vistaprint to everyone and anyone I know.

Original review: April 8, 2021

I ordered a business stamp and it came smaller than expected and the self ink is dried up. Waste of money. I’ve not even been able to use the stamp at all. Definitely will not recommend to any one, very disappointed.

Vistaprint response

We're terribly sorry for the disappointment with the size of the stamp and for the dried up ink. This definitely should not have happened, so we're happy to review the order and assist. Please send us a private message with the order number.

Original review: April 7, 2021

I have been using Vistaprint for years and have always had a good experience. You get quality materials at a reasonable price. The turnaround is always efficient. I will continue to use Vistaprint for my marketing materials and personal materials.

Vistaprint response

Thank you for the continued support throughout the years, Angelia. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to continue working with you.

Original review: April 7, 2021

Many of the cards I ordered had the image slightly skewed to the left, leaving a white space on the side. The other set of cards, as they progressed, cut off the bottom more and more. Otherwise they are fine.

Vistaprint response

We're so sorry to hear that the cards were not aligned or cut correctly. We'd love to look into this and make things right, so please send us a private message with the order number.

Original review: April 7, 2021

Order was shipped on March 20 and suppose you arrived in 30th. It is now April 7, order has still not arrived. Where is my order. Tracking number failed to show where order is. Please let me know where order is.

Vistaprint response

We're terribly sorry to hear that you've not received your order, Betty. We'd love to review the order and assist, so please send us a private message with the order number.

Original review: April 7, 2021

Absolutely love our cards! We will definitely be ordering again! The process was so easy, and hassle free! They arrived on time, and were perfect! We have received so many compliments on our cards! We will be ordering signs etc next time! Thank you again!

Vistaprint response

Yay! We're so happy you're pleased with the cards. We look forward to more orders.

Original review: April 7, 2021

I ordered calendars 2 years in a row and they came out perfectly. All my gift recipients who received them were very happy. The order came in a timely fashion as well. The first year some of them got wet because they were just inside a cardboard box with no plastic protection. I asked for this to be remedied on the second year and it was done. It was plastic bubble wrap around and internal box. Everything was protected and dry.

Vistaprint response

That's amazing! We're so happy you decided to order your calendars from us again and they turned out perfect for you. Thank you for doing business with us.

Original review: April 7, 2021

My order was easy to place with Vista Print's user friendly custom order option. I had ordered three separate items. They all were delivered quickly and of the best quality. The price was reasonable as well. The envelopes that came with the order was an added surprise.

Vistaprint response

It really warms our hearts when we receive reviews like these. Thank you so much for making it Vistaprint, Rena.

Original review: April 7, 2021

I was able to make and design my own unique Business Cards for my photography. Vistaprint offered so many different options to build from! Definitely recommend to anyone. Pricing is very affordable. Printing is clear, colors pop, and the product is top quality. They had my product shipped to me in adequate timing.

Vistaprint response

We're happy you had a good time creating and placing your order for business cards. Thank you for choosing us for your printing needs.

Original review: April 7, 2021

So pleased with orders. I have had so many compliments. Ordered flyers and cards. Cleaning company. Receiving a lot of business. Colors and images wonderful. Will definitely recommend Vistaprint to other people in business. Price was perfect also. Definitely will be in contact again, reordering. Thank you.

Vistaprint response

That's wonderful to hear, Michelle. We look forward to doing more business with you.

Vistaprint Company Information