3.0/5 (55 ratings)

About Vistaprint

Vistaprint is a global e-commerce brand empowering more than 17 million small business owners to professionally promote their business with quality printed and digital marketing products at an affordable price. The company’s online design studio allows customers to easily customize their products including business cards, marketing materials, signage, promotional products, apparel, websites, digital marketing, cards and stationery.

Pros

• Quick, easy-to-use software
  • Free templates for any style
  • Printing services for every need

Cons

• No expedited delivery services

Bottom Line

Vistaprint is an online company that provides marketing services and products to small businesses and consumers. Vistaprint has user-friendly software and prides itself on creating professional-level marketing material.

Vistaprint Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vistaprint?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vistaprint?

Original review: April 7, 2022

So I’ve ordered return labels several weeks if not months ago. I called several weeks ago as well to check on order and was told any week. It would be nice if someone kept you up to date as far as when to expect them or at least text or email. At this point I feel my order is filed in the trash and I’ll never receive it. I just expect some customer service

Vistaprint response

We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectation and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to make this right, and we will be reaching out to you to do just that.

Original review: March 25, 2022

I am exceptionally pleased by my November card and banner order. They are both EXCELLENT!!!! But, my promotional hat that was an "add on" to my order at a special rate, was disappointing. It was made with a printed iron on that was peeling when I received it and is visibly a different shade of white from the hat. The print is so small it can not be read by others. I am totally disappointed by the poor quality of the hat. Great value. Poor quality for the hat, but I am pleased with the rest of my order.

Vistaprint response

Thank you for the kind rating and we're happy to hear that your experience with the card and banner order was a favorable one. We, however, are just as disappointed that the bonus buy hat received didn't meet your expectations. We will be reaching out to you for you to partner with us in having the concern shared resolved.

Original review: March 23, 2022

Their service is just over-the-top! I had called the first time because they had a great promotion. I wanted to order 1000 business cards, but shipped to 2 different addresses. Although that could not be done, with the savings from the promotion, I was still able to save a bunch by shipping to one location, and just ship to the other location. Then when I received the cards, one side looked like work in progress, rather than the finished project. I remember asking if my work had been saved when I was talking to the representative the first time, but I guess the last edit hadn't been saved. When I called today, the representative helped me to clean up the unsaved side, and placed a replacement order free of charge. We just don't see that kind of service anywhere else! Thank you!!

Vistaprint response

It was a pleasure serving you. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We are very keen on customer satisfaction and are happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to your next visit to our website.

Original review: March 22, 2022

Bought two sets of moving cards, return labels and business cards as gifts. One was for a renown pianist James Tocco with the baby grand symbol, the other for Jonathan & Lisa Mezibov. All were thrilled, quality exceptional!

Vistaprint response

That's wonderful news! We're happy to hear that all were pleased with how the moving cards, return address labels & business cards turned out. We are also thankful for you taking the time to provide us with such a great rating as well as sharing the feedback. We are indeed thrilled and hope to assist with other products of interest soon.

Original review: March 22, 2022

I am very happy with the service so far. I would like to have more help in promoting my website with you SEO. I do home inspection services. The website block section was very helpful I had never done a website before.

Vistaprint response

That's great news! We're happy to hear that you have found the service to be a + to your business and user-friendly. Our digital team would be more than happy to assist you with your new website. We will be reaching out to you in this regard as well as for any other product/service interests you may have for marketing your home inspection business.

Original review: March 20, 2022

I ordered labels for our inventory on the 7th of the month and paid an extra twenty-five dollars for delivery on the 10th. On the 12th, I was told by an employee it would be delivered two weeks later on the 24th without a mention of the additional shipping charge. I called and got the additional charge refunded after arguing, and I was told it would now the 16th. I called on the 18th and was told it would be there by 7 pm that night. It is now the 20th, and I received a notice part of the shipment was canceled with the rest being delivered on the 24th. I was told that it wasn't true about the delivery on the 16th or the 18th. THESE PEOPLE LIE TO YOU AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS!!!

Vistaprint response

We're truly sorry to hear of the less than favorable experience you've had with your order of labels. We always aim to deliver a great experience and are disappointed that we missed the mark with your order. We will be reaching out to you to investigate the issue in more detail as we look to provide a resolution.

Original review: March 13, 2022

I am a photographer and have created photo/picture calendars annually for the last 5 years. Historically I have been very pleased with the design and services of Vistaprint. In spring of 2022 they have updated their editing tool and I find it challenging. My biggest complaint is the 8 1/2" by 11" photo calendar (center binding) product is not to spec. It actually is 8 1/4" by 11 3/4". This causes distortion when you create the 8 1/2 by 11 picture. When I brought this up to customer service the response was... ROUNDING ERROR - that the advertised 8 1/2 by 11 were being printed to the different size. There is not a "rounding error" in print products that are 1/4 - 3/4" inches off spec.

Additionally - The editing services were offered to "fix" the pictures - They took the one summary page collage (one flat file) and broke it into individual pictures - which had to be resized individually to fit on the page. Causing more work for the customer. And they didn't tell me the spec change then - I had to receive the calendars to see the difference. The calendars I received are definitely not to the usual standard I have had with Vistaprint but timing requires I keep them because I have committed them for a specific event. I am so disappointed in their service after having such a great historic experience.... it was more than a "rounding error."

Vistaprint response

We are sorry that your experience with us didn’t quite match your expectations. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further and will be reaching out to you in that regard.

Original review: March 12, 2022

It's been 6 weeks and we still don't have wedding invitations that we can send out as we get closer and closer to the wedding. On the one hand the customer service people are very helpful on the phone, but on the other hand the invitations arive with problems every single time. I don't know what the disconnect is, but this is very stressful and has taken hours of phone time with Vistaprint. Every time it's a different person and they don't seem to have a record of the issues. The latest was invite, reception and details cards with 3 different shades of color on the back and also streaks. DO NOT get wedding invitations here.

Vistaprint response

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had a negative experience with us. We'll be reaching out to you in looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Original review: March 11, 2022

I have ordered postcards and business cards and have been very pleased with all of my orders. I use them in my Christmas Business. I will continue to use your service as the quality and service meets my needs.

Vistaprint response

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. We look forward to assisting with future orders.

Original review: March 11, 2022

Sometimes I am unable to edit. When that happens I reach out to online tech/customer service folks, they usually help me. I don't like waiting for a super sale to place an order, just give me the best price when I'm ready to submit my order. Otherwise, I've been very happy with VISTA PRINT's service & quality

Vistaprint response

It was a pleasure assisting, and we are pleased that you continue to be satisfied with our efforts. We would like to thank you for sharing such a positive review and we look forward to your next visit.

Original review: March 11, 2022

I was completely satisfied with the order, the graphics were perfect as designed, couldn't ask for more. This time it was labels for our small business, and they look very professional for something simple. We've gotten lots of different items through Vistaprint and will continue- trustworthy company, quality products every time!

Vistaprint response

Thanks for taking the time to share such a positive review with us. We're happy you felt satisfied with the graphics design of your recent order, and we look forward to assisting with your upcoming projects soon.

Original review: March 10, 2022

I have been buying checks, business cards and turn address labels from Vistaprint for at least 15 years. Always pleased with accuracy, design choices, quality and delivery time. The many design choices make it easy to select the perfect way to express our personality.

Vistaprint response

That's just wonderful! We are thrilled that you loved your experience with us. Positive customer experience and satisfaction are very high markers for us, and we place priority on ensuring that this is maintained each step of the way with our customers. We look forward to assisting with your future projects soon.

Original review: March 10, 2022

Great job on the door hangers. Cut well good color and print. I buy all my market Materials from Vistaprint. I also have ordered business cards postcards lots of different marketing materials. It’s been great. They’re awesome. Way to go.

Vistaprint response

Awesome! We're truly humbled by your show of appreciation for giving us such a positive rating, and we're sure our team will be pleased with the feedback shared regarding our product offers. We look forward to assisting with future orders soon.

Original review: March 10, 2022

I love the ease and convenience of being able to navigate the website to place my order. It was great that my previous order was saved in my history, so I just reordered that. And the shipping speed was excellent too. I was originally told 2 weeks for arrival, it was delivered 3 days after placing my order. Will definitely use Vistaprint for address labels.

Vistaprint response

Thank you so much for sharing such a positive rating. We're happy that your experience was such a great one and that you found our website user-friendly. We are constantly looking into ways to improve the customer experience, and are happy to hear that our efforts are appreciated. We look forward to assisting you on your next visit.

Original review: March 1, 2022

Anyone that’s looking or thinking about starting a business and or creating a webpage for products they are looking at selling online, do NOT I repeat do NOT use anything web services related thru Vista Print! We bought our business cards thru them and they gave us a good deal on getting a domain and webpage thru them. The webpage absolutely was horrible to navigate and setup on top of you have to figure sales tax and shipping per item not for the cart as a whole.

And when we went with Wix for the new webpage and I worked to get everything setup for the domain to point to Wix, They 1.) put everything for the domain registration under their tech support techs information not mine, Which is an issue of its own, I had no idea they did this. They told me that everything was good to go when I was talking to them about everything. Issue number 2.) I then found out on the 25th of Feb they decided to change everything back to their company for the domain and crashed the website and all I got from them was sorry our bad you have to wait 60 days to transfer it to Wix and have a great day. I’m down for 5 days and all I get is a sorry!

Never do business with them take my experience and advice, it’s not worth it. I’m sure I’ve lost customers over the outage and inconvenience it’s cause not only me but all of my customers trying to help us this first month of being in business has been a nightmare and companies like that bug the crap out of me that they have no remorse for doing what they did. Stick to just buying business cards from them that’s about all their good for and even now I question if I will use them for that

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

I have been doing business with Vistaprint since 2017 and today was a sad, sad day. The comprehension of the site was once simple. It was easy to find things, and it was not a high pressure sales feeling as soon as you opened the site. The design tool was simple and had a wonderful level of finesse to really bring my unique vision to life. Now, the site is horrific!! Tons of pop up windows about your designs with no way of really resolving them. The images are blurry to work in the space of the actual item and this really had the feeling of pushing the customer to have someone design things for you---HA, Not happening.

I had an overlapping text box that was a ***NIGHTMARE*** to get resolved through squinting eyes and lots of zooming in and out among blurred text and an annoying alert box that kept popping up details in big text, inhibiting my ability to correct the issue. THEN I go to the final checkout page and I am now praying it was a glitch as the entire Rack Card I had designed and have been using since 2017 was out of its vertical orientation and all images and texts were stretched from bottom to top in a streaking, stretched out fashion! you couldn't read or make out the images if you had a decoding device; What the holy hell?!?!?

I was on this site enough at one point to literally walk people through updating info for my company over the phone while I was doing other work. I am not protesting the change or the updating but they lost a really good, user friendly system and replaced it with a clunky mess clearly designed to intimidate the user into using someone from their design team.

The site overall is so bulky and cold by its former comparison I exited the site and did a second search thinking I was in the wrong place. It's miserable to use on many levels. I will likely find another site to switch to at this point which is sad. They just lost a customer who spent thousands a year on marketing materials.

Here's to praying my updated products arrive as they were originally designed before our expo!... What a mess.

Vistaprint response

Thank you for providing us with your feedback, Marie. We value the business of all our customers, so we've made changes to the website to provide a more user-friendly and efficient experience. We continue to make the necessary adjustments to better able to service our customers, so we'll definitely have your feedback passed on to the team for review.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

5 months ago I ordered several items to see how the products came out for my new business, and I've only received a pen and a coffee cup. I've been trying to get this resolved; but it's nearly impossible to get a response from this company. VERY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER. And after seeing common reviews; DEFINITELY won't be using them again.

Vistaprint response

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We always aim to deliver a great experience, and are sorry when we miss the mark! We will be contacting you to have the concern you've shared resolved.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2022

Absolutely unacceptable! I ordered the same business cards FOUR times, and the final product always contained the SAME error in the requested finishes (spot UV), despite my multiple instructions and a screenshot provided to help them understand what I was expecting. I will not purchase from them again and absolutely do not recommend them! Run away!

Vistaprint response

Thank you for posting a review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We will be contacting you with our checks into this issue with the hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2022

Updated on 02/09/2022: They tried to reply to my review. They would not give me their name, the agent on the response chat. It's not going anywhere. They don't know from one department to the next. It's that old one had does not know what the other is even doing. Nobody over there with any take charge attitude. It's the old pass the buck. Someone will call you, nonsense. They never will and still nobody can fix what they did to me and my account.

I will never forget how they treated me in this covid pandemic hardship time. They are evil people and it will come back on them. I don't know who is running this company but its horrible customer service and the digital dept. is no better. They sent me incomplete files. What a mess. Can't do anything right. Get better trained professionals. This is disgusting. It's like torture to customers. They need a lot of help. Shame on the CEO.

Original Review: This company is horrible. They give you the runaround and they lied to me. They lead you on saying that they will help you and then they turn on you. Never called me back. Never responded to my emails. They gave me some discounts during covid on my websites because I was not working as they should. Then they turnaround and closes me account down because of the discounts? The agents are lousy, lazy and inept. It's one big unorganized mess over there. I have nothing good to say about them. They caused me so much grief. Now I have one week to get to another server which I will but I am appalled with them. This is another example of the nasty, unethical, selfish, poorly run way of doing business. They need to be shut down.

Vistaprint response

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Your review is very concerning to us, we are truly sorry that your experience with us didn’t quite match your expectations, and apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. We will be contacting you as we investigate the concern shared so we can provide a resolution.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2022

I ordered a customised photo book. After delay in delivery, I contacted them and they said production issue and they wil do the order asap. Waited for another 15 days to contact them and they came up with the same reason... Production issue. So incompetent that twice they couldn't fulfill one simple order and gave me the same excuse.

Vistaprint response

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had a less than favorable experience with us, and we apologize for any dissatisfaction this may have caused. We will be reaching out to you to have the concern shared resolved.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2022

I have used Vistaprint for years, and I highly recommend them. They have great products at great prices, and there's always deals. We order thousands of postcards each year and they're always great quality. If there is ever a problem, they replace it or refund it. Best customer service around, and items always arrive before the estimated delivery date. VistaPrint's booklet quality is good but not perfect, so I tried Overnight Prints this time since the cost was better. It took over a month to receive it, their quality was no better than VistaPrint's, and their customer service was terrible. Serves me right for trusting someone besides VistaPrint! Never again!

Vistaprint response

Thank you so much for choosing us for your printing needs. We truly value and appreciate your business. We look forward to more orders in the future.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2022

Weeks ago I ordered 100 business cards for a special event on a specific date. Called Vistaprint every day this week for an update as the event is drawing closer with no cards delivered. Every time I was told they would arrive 1-2 days before needed. Guess what? Just called again and was informed they’re arriving AFTER the date they’re needed. The rep with whom I spoke offered no options whatsoever. I had to pull a refund out of her. She also laughed at me for asking more than once what my options are. Very rude customer service, and I’m left high and dry attending an important event without business cards. Actually embarrassing.

Vistaprint response

We are sorry that your experience with us didn’t quite match your expectations, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused as a result. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention and we'll be reaching out to you to have this addressed.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2022

Please do not order anything from this company that needs embroidered. Three times I submitted my company's logo. Each time the "design team" sent me a proof that I found acceptable and ordered the product. Each time I received a follow-up email AFTER THE ORDER saying that the design had to be changed because of the embroidery requirements. The "small modifications" consisted of eliminating words and colors THAT WERE IN THE DESIGN PROVIDED BY THE DESIGN TEAM.

"Chatting" with customer service is even more frustrating. They insisted that I must cancel the order and then CHARGED ME ANOTHER FEE TO "RE-DESIGN" THE LOGO. I again approved the new design, naively thinking that they wouldn't make the same mistake again. I was wrong. Repeat and rinse TWO MORE TIMES! They now will only provide a merchandise credit for the purchase and won't refund my money. THIS COMPANY IS A TOTAL SCAM AND REPLETE WITH INCOMPETENTS.

Vistaprint response

Thank you for your review submission, and we're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience with us. We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations, and we'll be contacting you to have the concern shared addressed.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2022

As I was looking on their website to choose the business card that best fit my business; I really loved all their cards. They all look so professional and really nice. Once I found the one I liked and followed their instructions I placed my ordered. Oh boy was I surprised when they arrived! They looked SO CHEAP and nothing like the ones from the website. The designed looked as if someone just used their highlighter and smear it and made copies from a 99Cent ink. The letters were so tiny and light I couldn't even read them! They did replace them with a bolder print, but the design is so cheap looking that I am embarrassed to even hand them out to my clients. Never again!

Vistaprint response

We appreciate your review submission, and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We will be contacting you in order to have the issue investigated in order to provide a resolution.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

I have have a website with Vistaprint for 3 years and I just created a new website but because I apparently violated their user agreement, they closed my account including my first website. On top of that, when I write to them, they don't even follow up so I don't recommend anyone to use Vistaprint. There was probably a misunderstanding regarding why they closed my account but I don't even have real contact with someone who can help me solve this issue. I even have no way to enter the first website to retrieve the information to transfer to another service provider. I really don't recommend Vistaprint.

Vistaprint response

Thanks for your review submission and we appreciate you reaching out to us with your concern. We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further and will be reaching out to you to assist with the process.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2021

I paid Vistaprint to design and print 500 business cards for a new start up that I am involved in. I paid quite a bit after it was all said and done which was fine. As a part of a logo design it is often necessary to have a digital download file to share with your website designer and others to preserve and protect your artwork branding. At Vistaprint, they will not release that digital file to you even though you paid additionally for it.

This is horrible for a brand new business. If you select this service from a company of low caliber, you will most certainly have to pay another company to repeat the work at an additional expense to your new business. In short, go somewhere else where they respect you and your new business venture. No wonder their ratings are so low.

Vistaprint response

Thank you for posting your review and we’re sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We will be looking into this concern shared and as such will be contacting you for your assistance in this regard.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2021

This my first batch and I messed up a little but I contact them and in less than 2 minutes I was a satisfied customer. Outstanding customer service!! I purchased my first batch of cards through your website and I'm going be coming back for more products soon. Highly Recommend this company.

Vistaprint response

We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star, as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2021

I have been using Vistaprint so many years for my Christmas cards and announcements. I have generally felt like I can either create photo cards or use one of their ready made cards for an excellent value compared to Shutterfly, Minted, and others. This year prices have increased substantially. This is common for post pandemic life, I realize. If you can find a discount code, which I had, it brings down costs. In the past I have had great results with my photo cards and I trust Vistaprint to do a great job. My loyalty and trust brought me back to them for my cards this year. I planned to get my Christmas cards out early because we have moved and I wanted to get our change of address on our Christmas card.

After submitting my design and paying for upgraded envelopes, I was happy to get my order within 3 days. The cards are beautiful but the envelopes that were sent are half of the size of my cards. I called Vistaprint customer service. The woman who helped me was kind but explained that Vistaprint does not overnight or express ship anything. Even though this was an error on Vistaprint’s side, nothing will be done to expedite the correct sized envelopes. In the past, basic white envelopes have been shipped even when I’ve ordered the upgraded envelopes. It was nice having a backup. Be advised that this has changed and the customer service rep told me I would have had to request those during the ordering process, which I failed to see that option upon ordering.

For me, envelopes take a while to address, even by printing. I would have rather had the envelopes ahead of time and had the issues with the actual card if a mistake had to be made! So I guess my point is… I’m on the hunt for a new print company. There should always be a way to expedite when a mistake is made. That is not good business and Vistaprint’s mistake has set me back a week… The trust has been broken. Thank goodness they are not wedding invitations!!

Vistaprint response

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We want you to feel comfortable sharing both good and bad news. We're so sorry to hear of the concern that has fallen short of your expectations. We also want to thank you for giving us a chance to make things right, and we will be reaching out to you to assist as best as we can.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2021

Photo print quality are good. Album design tool is very good and print as you design. Guide while designing. Good responses and support by online Customer care. User should have Primary knowledge of computer, design idea and bunch of photo. Preferred price should be little low.

Vistaprint response

Thank you so much for the positive rating. Your review means a lot to us, and we're happy that you're happy. Our team continuously works hard on improving our product/service, and it’s always rewarding to see that our customers continue to have favorable experiences. We will have your pricing feedback shared with the appropriate team for review, and we look forward to assisting with future products of interest soon.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2021

I just spent almost $500 on calendars and mailing labels. The calendar print quality is so awful, I will be unable to distribute the larger size. The photo quality was compressed to the point of pixelating in the print - and no it was not an issue with my uploads. Furthermore, the print quality itself is so poor, the blacks are not black and there is no saturation in colors. I am extremely disappointed. The address labels I ordered are equally poorly printed. Every time I apply the label, the already muddy printing smears more. There is no excuse. In previous years I did not have issues like this so to have this happen was unexpected and a huge waste of money. They have made no effort to respond to me.

Vistaprint response

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations, and would like to extend our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. We will be contacting you to have the concern you've shared addressed.

Vistaprint Company Information