Vistaprint

Vistaprint Reviews

About Vistaprint

Vistaprint is a global e-commerce brand empowering more than 17 million small business owners to professionally promote their business with quality printed and digital marketing products at an affordable price. The company’s online design studio allows customers to easily customize their products including business cards, marketing materials, signage, promotional products, apparel, websites, digital marketing, cards and stationery.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Quick, easy-to-use software
  • Free templates for any style
  • Printing services for every need
Cons
  • No expedited delivery services

Vistaprint Reviews

Stars Rating

• 17%
  • 2%
  • 5%
  • 4%
  • 72%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vistaprint?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Vistaprint?

Reviewed May 20, 2024

After placing my order and being charged for my purchase my order was confirmed and later cancelled by Vistaprint without any notifications/refund being sent. Upon calling customer service I have only been given the run around and promise of a supervisor calling me back. No one has ever called me back to deal with the issue. Currently no solution has been offered to correct the problem or reverse the charges. I would not recommend ever doing business with this company!

Reviewed May 16, 2024

I have ordered from them several times. Quality always looks really good. I had a missing order. Was not their fault and they were willing to replace it instantly. Also, I ordered a sign and the color came back wrong and they fixed it. No charge. Great customer service. Highly recommend.

Reviewed May 10, 2024

I made a purchase of two items, both showed shipped. But one was never actually shipped, the shipper had proof and photos. Vistaprint never told me anything, after a month I asked what was happening, at first they didn't believe me, then after I showed all proof they said they would issue a "replacement" then they never did, I emailed them multiple times, no response, then got on chat and they said oh they don't have it. SO will give me a credit!? I had to force them to refund my actual card. After 2 months of headache, them being totally unaccountable I would definitely not purchase from them.

Reviewed May 3, 2024

After using VistaPrint for business cards I felt comfortable ordering printed banners. The banners were subpar in quality. The top 4-5 and bottom 4-5 inches of them were fine, but everything in the middle was blurry and pixelated. VP customer service told me I sent a poor quality image. If it was that bad why are parts of it fine?

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed April 29, 2024

If you decide to use Vistaprint's services, make sure you follow-up weekly on the status of your order. I placed an order and was promised a delivery date of 04/30/24 but had to cancel the order because they had product issues. It would have been nice to find out this information ahead of time but the day before delivery is unacceptable. Will not be using their services ever again! If you are seeking embroidery services in the Washington D.C. area, I suggest using Custom Ink. They're very professional which is something Vistaprint lacks.

Reviewed April 21, 2024

I ordered basic business cards with vibrant colors and large font. The cards I received did have the correct design, but the cards were blurry, dull in color and the font was smaller than appeared on the preview. Absolute waste of money! This was my third and LAST time using Vistaprint. Remember the old saying, Cheaper is not always better!! Lesson learned.

Reliability

Reviewed April 18, 2024

I made an order on Vistaprint, apparently like other businesses they use fedex as a final mile delivery service. Well in Southern California fedex isn’t reliable, sadly I never received my order. It was only $52 however $25 was shipping for items that were never received.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed April 17, 2024

I’m very disappointed with this service. I’ve ordered a lot in the past but this time it’s been headache after headache. Glossy paper instead of matte. Yard signs without stands. No prompt saying I needed to order them separately. Banners taken 3 weeks and still not here even though promised a week and a half ago. Find another company. I know I will.

Punctuality & SpeedOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed April 16, 2024

I have ordered a couple of products from Vistaprint and they were of good quality, were delivered on time, even a bit faster and I was thankful that the Vistaprint team was willing to help me correct the mistakes I made on the posters and brochures! This is a very reliable company. I used it for my business and for my personal projects. I always prefer them, because it's easy to do your design on their website, even for a person like me who is not a professional in designs! Highly recommend it!

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed April 12, 2024

Paid for priority shipping at $25. VistaPrint's arrival date does not match UPS. The late arrival does not work for this order, which is why I ordered priority shipping. Called VistaPrint, an agent told me I needed to call UPS - doesn't make sense because I am not the Shipper, but I did so, only to be told VistaPrint needs to call them. Called VistaPrint many times in search of a more competent customer service agent who can actually solve this issue rather than offer me a $25 credit (what good does that do? The whole batch is unneeded if you don't deliver it to me on time). Very jaded with the customer service experience. Not all agents were unhelpful but overall a terrible experience. Deeply regret not reading the customer reviews on other aggregate sites - many people mention this shipping problem.

Reviewed April 11, 2024

Hard no on Vistaprint. Never again will I waste my time with them. I opted for the standard shipping on 4/11/24. The site said that was 6-8 business days - for standard business cards and notecards. Nothing premium or extra. When checking out, my estimated date of arrival was 5/16/24. Over a month for shipping of standard cards? I then spent an hour on the phone with customer service who could not find my account, then had to get her supervisor to help find my account, and in the end, could not help me and told me I didn't listen to her so it wasn't her fault. I guess you get what you pay for. Vistaprint may be cheap, but time is worth a lot and it just got wasted. Word to the wise, save yourself the hassle.

Reviewed April 6, 2024

I ordered a rubber stamp from VistaPrint. It arrived without the label on top that indicates what the stamp says and what the orientation is. I chatted with them and told them the problem. They sent me another stamp, and when it arrived guess what…it was EXACTLY like the first (incorrect) stamp! Unbelievable. These folks can’t do ANYTHING right. Do yourself a favor and avoid VistaPrint — they’re a waste of your time and your money! Totally incompetent!!!

Reviewed March 27, 2024

I paid too much for shirts with my logo that were actually under shirts that you can purchase for $8 at Walmart for a pack of 3 shirts. Never again!!!! I invested my money thinking that I would make a profit. Not good!

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed March 26, 2024

Vistaprint took my money and sent me cards once I reordered. First lot were superb. Rather than be careful and take ownership of their own product, they decided to just screw me on the reorder. Needless to say I will never use them or recommend them to my clients ever again. They absolutely took my money, but they also kept claiming to not understand the problem no matter how many calls I made and would not slow down and supervise the print. DO NOT USE VISTAPRINT!

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedOnline & App

Reviewed March 21, 2024

Ordered a banner for the trade show, everything looked good on the website before submission, until we actually got our banner. Half of the main photo on the banner was missing. I understand that mistakes happen, but what I don't understand how can a company as big as Vistaprint can take "responsibility" for their mistake but refuse to reprint the banner and ship it to us on time for our trade show. They have horrific customer service and everything about this company is simply terrible, stay away.

Reviewed March 16, 2024

I wasn't able to see the delivery date until I paid for product. This is either not provided or difficult to find during ordering. The product was shipped too late to use. I tried to cancel product immediately but was unable to. Multiple attempts to cancel product via email contact was useless, the sign was shipped anyway and I was billed for useless product. I asked to be refunded or credited the amount which Instaprint refused to do. During this whole time I never was able to speak with customer service and email responses from them were robotic and not helpful. I will never use this company again.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed March 11, 2024

Vistaprint has the best customer service out of ANY business that I have ever had any dealings with. They are super responsive, very polite and are quick to make things right if something goes wrong. We have been using them for all of our business needs for over 10 years, whether it is shirts, business cards, fliers, brochures, bags and even banners. All of the products we have ordered are of great quality, and are well regarded by our customers. They are my go-to for keeping my business in branded marketing goods.

Reviewed Feb. 24, 2024

I use to buy from Vistaprint all the time, The company has become horrible to deal with. From customer service to ridiculous pricing.. They used to offer great incentives to increase the order and buy different items.. The phone help used to be great also. I’ll be buying from someone else from now on..

Reviewed Feb. 21, 2024

I have used this website for years for my business and ever since the merge with WIX, everything has changed for the WORST. I can barely maneuver the site anymore and they overcharge literally for everything while not being able to get your order right at the same time. Customer service is trash and you can't get any help when orders are wrong. I will not be using Vistaprint again and have found a new more affordable and user-friendly site with great products.

Reviewed Feb. 18, 2024

I've had printing issues in the past with VistaPrint but I stuck with them. And as usual I have another printing issue with business cards and this time they will not replace them for me or give me a refund. Do yourself a favor and don't use VistaPrint. I was a long time loyal customer and now I have to look for a new printing company. I'm shocked...

Reviewed Feb. 11, 2024

We called to get help placing our order for invitations. The representative asked if we wanted the free white envelopes and we said we did. The order came without envelopes and customer service refused to send them. We had to purchase custom envelopes on a separate order. When I called, they refused to let me speak with a supervisor and would not send the envelopes that should have come with the invitations. Customers beware! I believe this is an intentional method of upselling. We had NO choice except to order custom envelopes or throw away the invitations. I do NOT recommend doing business with this organization.

Reviewed Feb. 1, 2024

I ordered business cards in premium paper and matte print, I received a super rough feeling front cards and almost glossy back, the customer service insisted that this is how matte goes even though I ordered matte cards many many times before from different companies and that was not what I received and I expected, don’t waste your money with them!

Sales & MarketingPriceStaff

Reviewed Jan. 19, 2024

Website building is a scam. Price increased at least 3xs. Originally $18 a month. Is now $29 as well as ANOTHER monthly charge from WIX which from my understanding from the representative I spoke with is another $29. VistaPrint first transferred these websites to Hover then to WIX in an extremely confusing manner and as a result has jeopardized my business. Now my domain name is no longer mine and I will have to find a different company to work with as this feels extremely unethical. On another note from the beginning I had difficulties with my VistaPrint website--including the fact that they wouldn't let me upload enough photos to my site and I have their emails to back up that this was their error!!!

Gary

I just had the same experience of almost losing my domain. Seems like a lawsuit is in order.

Price

Reviewed Jan. 18, 2024

Overcharged us and could not fix it. I think they have admin issues along with long delivery times and very overpriced. We are a long time customer and now looking for alternatives. Very unhappy with service.

Reviewed Jan. 15, 2024

They say satisfaction guaranteed. While they do not verify the file the client wishes to print nor do they guide their clients. So if the reproduction is of poor quality; so only when you complain of products of poor quality; only then will they verify the file and say that it’s the client’s fault. This process should be inverted so that they would only produce products of quality. But this in no way seems a concern of this company.

Reviewed Jan. 9, 2024

I ordered my visiting cards. I was in hurry as I was going on vacations. They helped me online in designing the cards and delivered at my home address after printing even before the committed timelines. The quality was good and appreciable service.

Reviewed Jan. 7, 2024

I love Vistaprint. I have used them many times. The problem is when they delivered my calendar, it was snowing that day and the chair they left it on had water on it. It came in thick packaging, but my calendar was still damp. My suggestion if at all possible is that you put it in a plastic bag before putting it in the envelope. I hope this gets to the right person.

Reviewed Dec. 30, 2023

An order was submitted for Vistaprint to print banners promoting Ceasefire. After 3 days, Vistaprint refused to print the banners. The banners did not call for any illegal action. Instead it called for preventing deaths.

Reviewed Dec. 27, 2023

Be careful doing business here. They offer something and then do another. There is never anyone to solve a problem. Try getting your money back after cancelling. You might have to wait a month! Not safe! BEWARE OF VISTAPRINT! Shop around. Much better printing and marketing options available!

Customer ServiceReliability

Reviewed Dec. 22, 2023

The quality of the mugs is flawless. But with delivery they’re haphazard and all over the map. Not only will they not send your items in one delivery they won’t even always send all items in the same segment of the delivery. And when customer service is confronted…as is almost always the case if customer service is outsourced…Instead of taking the time to actually troubleshoot the issue….they give scripted copy and paste replies. Which often doesn’t give a reasonable relevant answer to your question.

Vistaprint Company Information