3.70/5
Based on 127 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

UnbeatableSale.com

UnbeatableSale.com was founded in 2004. With over 50 years of combined customer service experience, our management team is devoted to customer satisfaction as our top priority. We provide a wide variety of merchandise that is hand picked by consumers.

Everyday UnbeatableSale.com offers a “Today’s Unbeatable Sale” item selected by popular demand. Whether you are shopping for yourself or a friend, UnbeatableSale.com will help you find everything you need.

View More View More

369 UnbeatableSale.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

I placed an order through Walmart on a fan tower, thought it was coming from Walmart as everything I went through showed Walmart. Found out after I placed the order and got confirmation that it was a 3rd party company, so I canceled the transaction in less than 2 hours. I got an email from Unbeatable sales that they got my cancelation order, but they charged me on the date for the item and shipped it out 4 days later saying they got the cancelation request after it was shipped.

They told me it was too late to cancel and if I want to return my order that they can give me instructions on how to return it, however I have to pay for yet another shipping fee and there will be a restocking fee. So now the $32 shipping fee to me, plus an additional $32 to ship back plus a restocking fee... WTF? It costs more to do that than the item I bought! I also called Walmart saying I bought it from them and I will return it to them and they will not take it back. That I have to send it back to Unbeatable sales. I will never buy anything online from Walmart ever again as they can't honor their own customers a refund for items bought on their own website.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I ordered the Jobar JB7243SIL Anywhere Floor Lamp with Foot Control off the Overstock.com website with Unbeatable Sale being the third party vendor. Shortly after I placed the order I read on the Internet that this product was being sold elsewhere at a lesser price than the $41.00 I was being charged by ordering from Overstock so I tried to cancel the order but was told I couldn't. "It had already been ordered from Unbeatable Sale"; Overstock not too helpful. I sent an email to Unbeatable & tried to cancel the order directly but was told, "No. It had shipped." (What a lie.)

I asked for their return policy since I didn't want it. Well their return policy makes it almost impossible to return so after much back & forth they said they would give me a 15% discount if I kept the product which was better than paying the shipping costs back which I knew would be high. I asked them if they bought low on other sites & sold high on Overstock; more back & forth. Guess they didn't like my snark. When the product arrived the box appeared to have been already opened & taped back again so I took pics of that & made them aware of it. When I finally opened the box & put it together I was less than impressed at the entire light itself & how little it lit up the small area I bought it for so I've decided to donate this 'light' to Goodwill & perhaps someone else can make use of it; rather donate it than toss it in the garbage... Waste of money & never again will I purchase anything from either website.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

I ordered a recliner chair on Sears website based on the description and specs. It stated it was a power recliner and gray. The chair was shipped via a third party, UnbeatableSales. I received the chair damaged (footrest permanently in out position) and not the power chair I ordered. I immediately contacted UnbeatableSales with this information. They repeatedly said the chair delivered is what I ordered and said it was my responsibility to pack, ship and pay for return delivery. I contacted Sears as well of this mistake claiming this was fraudulent advertising. Sears did nothing. I realized then both companies are scamming consumers. Sears writes fake descriptions on their website to get people to buy their product then Unbeatable ships whatever they have in stock. These people need to be stopped.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I ordered toothbrushes through UnbeatableSale.com via the Walmart.ca website. I ordered a large quantity and as a result the delivery costs were $40. I received twelve toothbrushes in a huge box. Normally, I would return for a refund but their delivery policy stipulates that you have to return in the same box. I have made several calls to try to resolve the situation. I have also tried to bring this matter to the attention of Walmart.ca because I think that they need to take some responsibility.

Original review: May 29, 2018

I ordered a rolling travel bag with a computer case and had it less than 30 days when the support legs cracked. I sent a message to UnbeatableSale Inc. and was told that I would have to reach out to the manufacturer. This is not what is stated in the return policy. I do not recommend this company. Saving a few dollars on the product but getting zero customer service when you need it is not worth the savings.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UnbeatableSale.com?

Original review: May 4, 2018

I work for an alarm company and we use an impact printer, for our invoicing, and they are becoming hard to find, but through Newegg.com I found it but it was from unbeatablesale.com. I ordered it. The price was right on 04-01-2018, they billed my credit card the 260.00. I waited for a tracking number. Contacted Newegg.com see where the printer was on 04-17-2018. They found out and I that this item was back ordered. It said nothing about it being back ordered. I called on 04-30-2018 back to Newegg.com. They sent emails to them and inquiring about the printer, nothing received, no emails back from this company.

I called on 05-02-2018 back to Newegg.com and they had sent another email for status still nothing. I said cancel the order. I don't need it or want the item, they sent that email to the seller. I received nothing so a final call today 05-04-2018 back to Newegg.com and they contacted unbeatablesale.com on the phone and I told them I wanted to return it, Willie from Unbeatable Sale said they don't send out RMAs. I said, "Well you had no trouble billing the company credit card." He said, "You have to pay for shipping back." This company is nothing but a hassle, I will never buy from this company again. Buyer beware...

Original review: April 24, 2018

I placed an order for a DVD which was listed as “in stock” (it is STILL listed as “in stock” on the website). After not receiving any confirmation email, I emailed them one week later to inquire about the order and was advised they were “looking into it”. I sent three additional emails over the course of the next few weeks asking about my order. I never received any reply.

I finally filed a BBB complaint. UnbeatableSale replies that the order was unfilled because of “no stock” and they lied and stated they replied to all of my emails. Although I never did actually cancel the order, they refunded my money (the only positive outcome of this) “per my request”. What I actually asked for was: 1) an answer about the stays of my order, 2) for the order to be fulfilled and 3) if the item is actually out of stock (as I noted above, the item was and is currently listed as “in stock” on their website) then to please advise me of that and refund my money. Overall this was a terrible experience for what should have been a very simple transaction. I wish that I had done more research on their business before I placed my order, as it seems many others have had a similar experience. How they maintain an “A” rating with the BBB is beyond me.

Original review: April 20, 2018

If I could give this company a -10 I would. I ordered this vanity top and paid upfront a $54.99 shipping and handling fee. When it was delivered it was in pieces, because it was not Properly wrapped by the company. My husband was the only one home and saw that product WAS IN PIECES he automatically refused it. NOW THEY ONLY WANT TO PAY ME FOR THE VANITY BUT NOT REIMBURSE ME THE SHIPPING AND HANDLING. Vendor is responsible for wrapping product good enough to ship, but they didn't and should be responsible for paying me my shipping and handling back. My advise is to never trust or do business with "NGY Stone & Cabinet Inc ..." THIS IS SO WRONG...

Original review: April 15, 2018

Ordered 3 pool motors from Unbeatable Sale through Walmart.com website. Complete description and picture of item was posted. Item is Bluffton b1247 pool motor. Received email for all 3 confirming sale, that also included item description and picture. Tracking site also showed picture and item description. No pool motors were delivered to me, instead I received 3 inflatable pool floats! I emailed Unbeatable Sale and was told the item I ordered was an error. Here is why I believe this to be intentional deception: Unbeatable Sale has other similar items listed on the Walmart.com website that are also deceptive, and the item I ordered is still on that website 8 days later! This case is currently being reported to the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION. Maybe that will stop these crooks or hopefully put them out of business.

Original review: April 15, 2018

I am very displeased with your response. I have ordered California Scents Orlando Squeeze Spray 2.9 ounces before in August 2017. I did not return these. Now I received your product, and when I spray the product, I immediately start coughing, have chest tightening, which are symptoms of my bronchospasm secondary to the exacerbation of my asthma. Your product does not have a citrus smell. I sprayed 2 cans. There is no scent whatsoever, it is certainly not the same product as the one I ordered in August 2017, and it exacerbates my asthma.

Now I request a refund of a product that I ordered from Amazon, WITHOUT any disclaimer that this is a "FINAL SALE" or "ALL SALES ARE FINAL", the product is causing an asthma attack, and now I must pay to ship it back to you with insurance? The seller must send me a return label and give me a full refund for product and shipping I paid for a defective product. Trust me, Monday I will file a claim with the Federal trade Commission at 1 877 438 4338 against UnbeatableSale, Inc.

Original review: April 14, 2018

Ordered a bathroom vanity from this crooked company. Item was received within a short time frame but damaged beyond use. Paid $1000 for the item and $400 for shipping which apparently comes with no protection of any sort, and because I signed receiving shipment, this is now my fault. To file a claim they said will take up to 120 days. It’s been over a month with no response at this point. Stay away from this company if you value your time and money.

Original review: April 4, 2018

I ordered a garment from this retailer through the Walmart website. After it arrived, I tried it on and it did not fit. I called customer service and they said that since I tried it on and the package was opened, they cannot take a return. How else was I suppose to find out it did not fit??? Customer service said it is on their website and when I said I ordered it through Walmart they told me that Walmart's website also states that if you buy something through their website other than from them, you are subject to the retailer's rules.

I certainly did not see it and did not expect not to be able to return it since I have returned numerous clothing articles to online retailers. I looked it up on Walmart's website an under "Returns Policy" (at the bottom of their website) it states "Items purchased from a Marketplace retailer cannot be returned to a Walmart store or to Walmart.com; they must be returned to their Marketplace Retailer in accordance with their returns policy. Please email the Marketplace retailer directly." WALMART SHOULD NOT CARRY THIS RETAILER. IT HAS 1 1/2 STAR RATING. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

Original review: March 30, 2018

Please stay away from this company! I ordered an arm-chair and they sent me only the arm. I called multiple times and they were unwilling to offer any support whatsoever. I placed the order on Walmart.com and after I close to finalize the purchase, I learned that it was a different seller. Walmart is part of this mischievous business as well. Walmart shouldn’t allow this extremely poor rated company on its site. This is going to cost me some money out of my pocket. Imagine how disappointing this could be! I hope this company goes bankrupt very soon or face the worst legal consequences. My advice to everyone is “please stay away from this evil company!”

Original review: March 22, 2018

I opened the box and the mirror was cracked in 12 pieces. I contacted UnbeatableSale.com and after many attempts reached a young girl who could not even help me. I paid $180.00 for this gift and the only response they gave was that in 10 days they would get back to me. They told me to "hold on" to this broken merchandise. I will be leaving for vacation in a few days and I will not even be here in 10 days! What bad customer service! DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!

Original review: March 1, 2018

I ordered a rain barrel. Took over a month to receive, in between 5 to 6 phone calls. The first shipment ended up being the wrong order. When I finally did receive my shipment the order was damaged. I decided to keep the rain barrel because of the Abundant rain we were receiving. The company refunded me a measly 10%.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

I purchased 2 Epson black ink cartridges from Jet.com. The picture and the written description showed them as original Epson cartridges with T252XL Ink Black as the description on the sale slip. This is what I purchased and I should have received. Instead, I received the Jet purchase through the company UnbeatableSale.com. The box contained 2 small white boxes with two Remanufactured cartridges; EPC252XL120 written on the boxes. Unbeatablesale.com said to contact Jet.com customer service. Janie from customer service said they had one cartridge remaining so they could not fill my order.

Jet.com originally stated they would return my money in about two weeks. However I have been told by Andrea I would get the money refunded sooner. Unbeatablesale.com is also featured as one of the key suppliers of Walmart. Unbeatablesale.com switched my order and sent me an inferior replacement cartridge. Unbeatablesale is a Walmart Company. They should know better than to bait and switch. I purchased an original manufactured product @2 for $47.56. I was sent a Chinese remanufactured product worth about 2 for $12.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I ordered a box of 40 toe warmers only to receive a single one in the mail. When I contacted customer service I was told there had been a listing error. I was offered a 50% refund or to ship back the single warmer (this was an order from Canada so shipping was quite expensive ). I ended up paying over 10x the price for a single toe warmer (not counting the time spent arguing with customer support). I have no idea why Walmart deals with this dishonest company.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I ordered a sectional thru UnbeatableSale and everything went thru. I was looking for sectional for my mother's home and found the perfect size and color thru this company. After a week I received a email thru Amazon that said my sale was canceled! I realized it said customer cancelled the sale... which I never did! I called UnbeatableSale and spoke with someone who said they cancelled the sale due to wrong price adjustment on the sectional. I spoke with a few people at work who said that is not allowed and they are in breach of their contract.

So before I could call them back I received a new email thru UnbeatableSale and it said, "Sorry for your inconvenience but we were told by our warehouse that we no longer have this sectional in stock and do not expect to get another one" so my sale was canceled and good luck! When I called them to let them know I heard 3 different stories as to why I am not going to receive this sectional he gave me the runaround and put me on hold for 30 minutes to transfer me to someone's voicemail! Very upset About this. Now my mother will be sitting in a chair until I find her a replacement!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I thought I ordered this through Walmart. I opened the box to look at it and decided it was not what I wanted. Boxed it right back up. Went to Walmart returns who sent me to Unbeatable Sale and they told me I could not return it because I opened the box. How was I suppose to see what it looked like? I thought I could return it to Walmart because I went to their site to order it. I thought Unbeatable Sale was a part of Walmart. Did not know it was a different company altogether. The only correspondence I ever received was from Walmart, not UnbeatableSale.

Updated on 02/09/2018: They would not take product back because I opened the box. After I wrote them and posted a review here they finally emailed me. I can return it if I pay for postage and insurance (They charged me $15 for shipping) or I could keep it for a discounted price. So I said I'd keep it for $25.00. Did not answer me. Got email today that they credited me $6.00.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

They shipped the wrong product to me. It is pretty simple. Black, boys ice skates size 4 were ordered. Girls size 4 white skates were shipped. I called customer service upon receipt. Was told to waited. Waited. Called again. Was told email. Emailed. Was told to wait. Waited. Emailed again. Was told to wait. Emailed again. Was told to wait. They were looking into it. Was told to email pictures. Emailed them. Was told to email pics. Emailed them. Waited. Was told to email pics. Was told to wait. They were looking into. Their actions are far different than their policies outline. They should get negative stars. Issue not resolved. It's been six weeks of this.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

Online hunting for a good price on an RO (reverse osmosis) Filter, I found one at Unbeatablesale.com. I ordered and received the Filter. Several weeks later when beginning the installation, I discovered several parts missing which prevented the installation. I Sent a request to Unbeatablesale requesting them to send to me the missing parts. The response from Unbeatablesale was: "I received your message and I am very sorry for this inconvenience. Unfortunately, we have a 30 day return/exchange period. If you are having a technical issue, please contact the manufacturer for further assistance. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thank you and have a wonderful day."

I have yet to be able to find the Manufacturer of the RO system. There is no name of the Manufacturer on the shipping box, no address, phone number, etc. Only indication of manufacturer on the box; "made in Taiwan". I have not been able to find the name of the manufacturer. So. $48.00 later I have replaced the missing parts. I would caution anyone buying from a source like this to consider it might be better to purchase from a source that assures customer service after the sale. UnbeatableSale.com, I believe, will not provide customer service after the sale.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

To begin with Walmart should be ashamed of themselves for doing business with a company such as this. I received a Christmas gift for daughter from this company. My daughter received a Paris days for Christmas. Now the company tells me that we have to pay for shipping and ordered to return the item. This is a horrible experience in which I Hope that no one has to experience the problem of sending back a pair of something that is quite at our own expense when it was a gift.

The customer service rep was very inconsiderate and I asked her Is this the way that her company does business with everyone. She says yes. In Addition I was on hold forever and to get a response and an attitude such as this. This is not a company that I would recommend to anyone. Please do not do business with this company. If you have a choice stick to Walmart directly. Because one thing for sure is Walmart definitely honors their customers and respects them and does everything possible to have continued Business relations in which the customers will always come back.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

After having finalizing an order for a prospecting kit, they cancel my order, they send me a email saying that they were cancelling the order because it was on back order. If it was on back order, then they shouldn't have allowed the completion of the order, hence they are breaching our contract. It made for a unhappy wife because we cannot find another vendor.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

I ordered a Morgan Pegasus tricycle as a gift and it arrived with the paint rotted on the fender. I made numerous phone calls to customer service and all they said was UPS needed to inspect the package which I don't quite understand since they had nothing to do with the paint being rotted! I also explained I needed it by Dec 10th... they had no problem charging my credit card $200. I emailed Walmart 3x since I purchased it through them and they said a supervisor would call me within 24 hours which never happened! I will be putting a claim in with my credit card company on Monday 12/4. I appreciate any help!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I purchased a pair of Cloud Nine Sheepskin Womens Ladies Bootie Slippers from Unbeatable Sale. I have bought the exact same kind of booties twice before and have given many as gifts. I bought in May, put in the closet until October. When I put them on the soles were lumpy. I wore in the house for two weeks thinking the soles would smooth out which they did not. I requested a return and was denied. I understand that this was out of the return window but retailers should stand behind defective product regardless. I would not buy another thing from this company and I'm sorry I wasted $60.00 buying what I thought would be a quality product as in the past.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I purchased a online order from Walmart (I also wrote a review on Walmart as well) on November 3 2017. In that purchase was one outside item which would not send to store for me to pick up there, instead was told I had to have to sent to my house. I was not informed that I would be charged for shipping. If the shipping had been reasonable I most likely wouldn’t be writing this review. The item I purchased was only $12.15. I was charged $26.72 for shipping that’s over double the cost of the item. When I finally got in contact with someone they only refunded me $10.00 and said that would be the most they could refund. A $12.15 item actually cost me $26.72 because the shipping is crazy high. Unbeatable prices. Yeah right. They make up for in charging double the cost on shipping!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I ordered a large Ka-bar straight edge short knife through Amazon. UnbeatableSale.com was the seller. My order was canceled for no reason. When I called to ask why they said it was out of stock while I had their website up advertising the knife as in stock for $30 dollars more. The customer service lady kept saying that it took 24 hours to update the site, when I called it was 4 days after my order cancellation. So they were either out of stock and still trying to sell the knife or they had them and just didnt want to sell it as advertised and used out of stock as an excuse.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I purchased a sofa sleeper on Walmart.com from Unbeatablesale. The pictures AND the title were very misleading. It's should have read "Micro Suede Sofa Sleeper for Kids," not Micro Suede Sofa Sleeper. I didn't check the measurements because they were not available upfront. Once I went back to the site I noticed you had to click on two links to access that information. With the new information at hand I called them immediately and was told the sofa sleeper was shipped already and they do not allow returns on furniture.

They finally offered me a 10% refund off the purchase price without the cost of shipping ($17) or to return it for with a shipping price of $142. I have since read many other reviews about this company giving out misleading information along with other horrific complaints. Most companies offer 100% back guarantee. I will never shop there again or use Walmart.com. I'll stick with Amazon as they offer the 100% back guarantee. False advertising! Plain and simple.

Insufficient response received
Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

I added an item to my cart at the price of $9.09 and it said shipping would be $5.95 for a set of reloading dies and by the time I had gotten to the credit card information page the price of the item had gone up to $62.32 with shipping of $5.95. I had taken a screenshot of the price just before I added it to my cart.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I ordered a rug from WalMart.com on 10/8 that was fulfilled by UnbeatableSale. I received a confirmation of the order with an estimated delivery date. On 10/9 I received notification of the order being canceled with the statement "sorry it didn't work out". Upon further research it was determined that there was a pricing difference between UnbeatableSale and Walmart.com.

When I called UnbeatableSale the lady was very very rude and stated that there was a pricing discrepancy so they canceled the order - not honored the order and corrected but canceled. So the customer is left without a rug because UnbeatableSale falsely advertised the price and was unwilling to honor it. I have never been treated so unprofessionally by a company I am trying to buy something from. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE and as a matter of principle, I am contacting an attorney to see what options are to holding them to their falsely advertised price on the rug.

Not sure about UnbeatableSale.com?
Take our two minute quiz to find the right Deal Websites for you.

UnbeatableSale.com Company Information

2004
195 Lehigh Ave, Suite 5
Lakewood
NJ
Fax:
www.unbeatablesales.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business