4.31/5
Based on 103 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

UnbeatableSale.com

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

UnbeatableSale.com was founded in 2004. With over 50 years of combined customer service experience, our management team is devoted to customer satisfaction as our top priority. We provide a wide variety of merchandise that is hand picked by consumers.

Everyday UnbeatableSale.com offers a “Today’s Unbeatable Sale” item selected by popular demand. Whether you are shopping for yourself or a friend, UnbeatableSale.com will help you find everything you need.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 10, 2017

340 UnbeatableSale.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I ordered a rug from WalMart.com on 10/8 that was fulfilled by UnbeatableSale. I received a confirmation of the order with an estimated delivery date. On 10/9 I received notification of the order being canceled with the statement "sorry it didn't work out". Upon further research it was determined that there was a pricing difference between UnbeatableSale and Walmart.com.

When I called UnbeatableSale the lady was very very rude and stated that there was a pricing discrepancy so they canceled the order - not honored the order and corrected but canceled. So the customer is left without a rug because UnbeatableSale falsely advertised the price and was unwilling to honor it. I have never been treated so unprofessionally by a company I am trying to buy something from. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE and as a matter of principle, I am contacting an attorney to see what options are to holding them to their falsely advertised price on the rug.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I bought a new house and ordered two twin loft beds with slides and play areas below and they shipped me the wrong products a week later. I called customer service and they informed me that I would have to wait the weekend to hear back from the warehouse on parts. I asked if I was able to put the beds together and they could ship me the tent and they said that they couldn't help me if the bed was assembled. Now my 3 and 5 year olds have to spend another 3 days on the floor waiting to hear what our next move is. I will definitely never order anything from them again and will be telling my co workers at the hospital about this as well.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

Purchased a Camaflexi high loft bed for my 7 year old. Had it assembled it, and it was super unstable and unsafe for anyone to use. Called to return and they would not because it had been assembled. I pointed out there was no way to know if was unsafe if it wasn't put together. They still refused to return. I now have an unusable bed that I don't even feel safe selling to someone else. Single mom out $650 and my daughter is without a bed.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

I purchased as a gift for my niece off her list/link of items. Placed the order thru Amazon which was not Prime eligible so I had to pay $12.99 shipping for a $90 toddler table. Received the item and was only a flat Lego board. Inquired on how to return and was offered a discounted rate. I declined since the item was not worth more than $40 tops. They replied they were sorry I felt that way. They stated if I chose to return then I would need to ship back insured and provide them the tracking information. The cost to ship back was $37.68 and I am left with nothing and they state they do not pay shipping charges. I filed a complaint with Amazon but did not want anyone else to make the mistake of purchasing through this seller.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

We ordered a large rug and had emailed UnbeatableSale the correct shipping address 4 days before it shipped. They still shipped it to the incorrect address (our other office) and never emailed us back to confirm anything. When I asked to return the item they said we would have to pay for shipping to return the item which was fairly expensive because it was large rug. They gave no other explanation for not changing the shipping address other than they never confirmed with us that it was changed. Very disappointed in the customer service.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UnbeatableSale.com?

Factual basis uncertain
    Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

I bought a table and chair set through Sears for my new apartment. After a second look, I felt that the table did not go with the rest of the apartment so I called Sears for a refund. It turns out that Sears used a market place vendor which is Unbeatable Sales. I literally called 2 days after the order was placed and asked this stupid company for an exchange initially. Not a return, an EXCHANGE! Their return policy is that there aren't any returns or exchanges whatsoever on furniture. I had not even received the package yet and they wouldn't even help me out. If you buy it, you're stuck with it.

When the package came, they didn't even have the decency to call and tell me my package had arrived. They left my stuff on the side of the apartment building. After calling Sears and this ridiculous company for like four days (asking for a refund because I was so pissed I didn't want anything from them) I have now surrendered. I've not opened the box yet so I don't know if it's damaged. When you patronize a company the goal is to make the consumer happy. You should not be stuck with an item that you do not want.

Factual basis uncertain
    Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

On July 8, 2017 I ordered online the Boss Radio which was advertised for $12 with free shipping. When I finalized the purchase, it showed $37 on my credit card billing one minute after placing the order. I sent an email to cancel the purchase or reduce price. No answer to 2 emails. So I phoned them. The lady said that they could NOT change the price nor accept a returned item. The package has never been opened. For an "unbeatable" price, I could have bought the identical item through Amazon for $17 less than what I paid.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

3 months ago this Broil chef 4 liquid propane gas grill was on Walmart.com priced for $366. I had try to purchase but it was sold out. I signed up for an email letting me know when the item would be. On August 9th purchased this item for $366 plus $53 for freight shipping. 6 days later I received an email saying they had cancelled my order because it required freight shipping and I purchase ground shipping. I was upset that they did not contact me before cancelling my order and giving me other options. When I contacted customer service they were very rude and I explained to them that when I purchased my item I didn't have any option for my shipping but it did say it was for freight shipping.

I asked to speak to a manager in corporate and I was sent to a voicemail which had no name on it. I received a call the next day and the man told me he was going to offer me 10% off if I wanted to reorder it. I explained to him that on his website it is priced higher than on Walmart.com. He asked me how much it was price for on Walmart.com and I told him $366. He said, "Yes that's what I'm selling it for." I was getting ready to reorder it and I asked him if it was a propane grill. He read the description and said, "Yes it is a portable propane grill." I said, "No the grill I was ordering was not portable. It was a drop-in." He tried to play it off by saying that Walmart sent them the wrong order number and that's why it's priced for that price. He tried to tell me he did not have this item in stock. I explained to him that the customer service yesterday told me they had 100 of this item in stock.

When on Walmart's website that item clearly states it is a drop-in Grill. Explain to him this was not the first time they've had it on Walmart's website for that price. He said there's nothing he can do. Item has already been taken down and he cannot sell it to me for that price. I feel like they are posting things for these prices and not wanting to honor it when they find out it was their mistake. I would not recommend purchasing from this company. They are very rude and don't try to keep the customer happy. This was a birthday gift for my husband and now he won't be getting it.

Factual basis uncertain
    Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I purchased a glass revolving board that was on wheels from Unbeatable on 6/23. I received it 7/7. I used in 4 times and it shattered in multiple pieces. I called to get a replacement for a faulty product. They said they only took back product for 30 days and to contact the manufacturer. I contacted S.P. Richards and they said they only take product back for 10 days and to contact Unbeatable. No one would do anything about it and it was obvious it was a faulty product. It cost $190.00 and last least than two months and no customer service AT ALL was extended to me by either company. They just bounce around the fault so that no one has to do anything about it. How sad. I will never do business with either company again.

Factual basis uncertain
    Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

Purchased an RV cover from Unbeatable Sale with a five year warranty. It has ripped to shreds in about 15 months. I have sent photos numerous times, with no response, originally starting on July 20th. They have no intention of standing behind their products. If you see their name on anything... run.

Resolution response: Aug. 17, 2017

UnbeatableSale issued a full refund on my order that was placed with them that was sent after canceling the item ordered. I appreciate their response to my complaint and resolving the matter to my satisfaction. The way they solved this issue has changed my opinion of the company and the customer service department.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

Buyer beware, I placed an order for a item which turned out to be the wrong item that I needed. I contacted UnbeatableSale directly to cancel the item ordered within 30 mins, they said that they would cancel the item but sent it anyway. The item was said to have been on back order anyhow. So it came within a couple of days from placing the order. Speaking to them does not work nor emailing them. They should have not sent the item, but the right hands doesn't know what the left hand is doing at this establishment apparently. I will never buy anything from these folks again. They don't listen nor follow instructions! RIDICULOUS.

Original review: July 26, 2017

We ordered a Monsam portable sink and spent $1586. It arrived May 23 with the front cabinet glass shattered. I was happy to replace the glass, however, the glass was mitered into the cabinet door with glued wood to seal it. There was no way to replace the glass panel without ruining the cabinet door. I requested a replacement door. They have made unfulfilled promise after stall after stall... I'm done with my patience. I've requested a return. I've requested a refund.

Insufficient response received
    Original review: July 13, 2017

Stay far away. Placed an order for item that stated in stock. Placed order and still no shipment notification. Started calling three(3) days after and received one lie after another. I do not believe they had the item to begin with. Dishonest and horrible service.

Original review: July 6, 2017

I was looking for a particular fragrance that was hard to find and I tried a couple of different websites. I couldn’t find Yves St. Laurent Champagne anywhere else but I was happy that I found it at UnbeatableSale.com.

Original review: June 28, 2017

I was looking for Redwood Tree stakes, which was a unique product, and UnbeatableSale.com had them. I called them on the phone to purchase directly and my experience with them has been better than with most other resellers when I’m buying these types of products. When they say they’ve got it, they’ve got it, and it even shipped out at a reasonable time. Their website was accurate too. It had what was in stock and what wasn’t in stock plus the description of the products. They also had decent pricing. The experience had been pleasant and easy. I will shop there again.

Original review: June 25, 2017

I purchased a 4pc luggage set from Sears.com on June 17, 2017. The item sold by a Sears marketplace provider, UnbeatableSale.com was delivered June 23,2017. When I ordered the item the description stated 4pc luggage set but since that time the description has been altered, but the picture remains the same. What I received was a cart with 2 wheels lying in the box. I thought I was ordering what the picture depicted and what the original description stated. I contacted Sears.com and UnbeatableSale.com on June 23, 2017 same day of delivery.

Now I find out UnbeatableSale.com does not send you prepaid label to return the item. On the Sears website, it says that for returns since UnbeatableSale.com does not have a custom return, that the Sears return policy will be used. It says nothing of using freight prepaid service to return items. I was told this via an email sent to me from UnbeatableSale.com. So you have to return their items using freight prepaid service and with insurance even if they, the shipper is at fault. The item was $40.24, but since UnbeatableSale.com will only take returns using freight prepaid shipping with insurance, It will cost me $111.00 to return a $40 item. DO NOT ORDER FROM UNBEATABLESALE.COM! Order from a trusted seller that will take responsibility for items, their advertisements and who will pay to have wrong items returned to them.

Factual basis uncertain
    Original review: June 23, 2017

This is a terrible company. I ordered a pool table and part of the package arrived severely damaged. It took them over two weeks to resend the item. When we received the replacement piece, we brought all of the boxes inside to put it together. There was another damaged piece and when I called customer service, they would not issue me a refund because they said all damaged merchandise had to be reported within two days. I tried to explain to them that we did not open all of the boxes because we were waiting for the other damaged piece to arrive. Now I am left with an unusable pool table. I have to go out and try and purchase a replacement part myself that is not damaged. Buyer Beware!

Factual basis uncertain
    Original review: June 21, 2017

A new damage item arrived so I called for the return label so I got it in 2 days. As I'm looking into it I have to pay postage for the renter package so I called the customer service. After 20 minutes finally got customer service. She answered me that I still have to pay for the returnee postage unless I purchase a different item or replace the one. HA HA. What kind of customer service is this?

Original review: June 15, 2017

My item was in stock when I purchased; days later I was told (emailed) that it was no longer in stock and that my order will be canceled - though it is still listed, just now for a much higher amount (it is a difficult to get the item)! To me, that is a garbage company.

Original review: June 15, 2017

I normally don't give reviews, but this time I will take time to review this merchant for it exceeded the worst return policy ever. Beware of what you buy in Unbeatable Sale through Shop.com. I paid a price 136$ plus 41$ shipping to return the item and got 118$ refund after a lost 2 mos. of constant emailing them, begging and getting angry. This is the WORST OF THE WORSE. I will never ever ever ever buy anything here. Do not settle for cheaper price, buy it Amazon or Walmart or anywhere that return policy is good because if you change your mind or return it for any reason, your journey of UNBELIEVABLE AGONY dealing with them start. Hope this help.

Original review: June 5, 2017

It took me 3 weeks to finally get a return label for an item that they got wrong. After speaking with the uneducated, rude, unprofessional customer service staff (I must of spoken to at least 6-7 individuals). I called them 2x a week for 3 weeks. Every time I hung up with them I was promised a call back and/or an email and never did I get a response. If you buy an item from Unbeatablesale.com please pray that you get the right item, because if you don't, it's going to be HELL!!!

Factual basis uncertain
    Original review: May 19, 2017

Item arrived dented. Outer box not dented but item inside was dented and inner box in corresponding place, suggesting that it was not UPS but damaged in warehouse. Unbeatable very poor reply in timing. They wanted me to ship item back ($80.00 ups) for a $43.00 credit. All I wanted was what I paid for and they refuse to provide me with an undamaged item as promised. There seems to be nothing I can do to get what I paid for. Avoid this seller unless you want heartache. They claim great customer service. I have seen none of this. VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!

Original review: May 17, 2017

Ordered a designed toilet seat. These are not easy to find and not cheap. That being said, this was the best deal I found in price. It arrived in great time and I am well satisfied with the quality and look of the seat. I would definitely order again through this company.

Original review: May 16, 2017

Terrible customer service. They screwed up my order, and after wasting 30 minutes with customer service, they said they would correct the order and send the missing component, and they never did. So I had to call back a couple weeks later, and they would not fix the problem. The manager avoided my calls. This seems like a trend based on my experience and other reviews: Instead of fixing their mistakes, they hope the victims of their mistakes will give up and go away.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
    Original review: April 28, 2017

I came home to a huge package on my front doorstep. It was for someone I don't know, and the address had my street number with a house # range of 2600-2699. After no luck searching my neighborhood for the person, I called customer service to explain the situation. They told me FedEx would contact me and come get it.

Two days later, I call them again wondering why this giant piece of furniture is still in my garage. They tell me it could take up to five business days for the claim to go through with FedEx, but if I want it to go faster, I can call them myself. Wait. What? Why am I doing this? I'm trying to do the right thing here. This isn't my package, and I imagine the person who ordered it is wondering where the heck it is. The woman was extremely rude, explaining to me once again that my choices are to wait the five days or handle it myself. Since I need the space in my garage back, I called FedEx myself. UnbeatableSale.com has unbelievably bad customer service. I couldn't believe how badly they treated someone who was trying to help them.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
    Original review: April 15, 2017

Placed a order online with Walmart Unbeatablesale.com. Returned the same day in 2/16/17. Credit me. Just looked at my bank account and charged me again 4/13/17. I want my money back. Will never deal with Walmart. Online orders only scam.

Original review: April 7, 2017

Me and my wife ordered ACMEF1908 Acme Furniture 08185 KIT Glass Top Dining Table 5 piece on March 5. The charges were Product Total: $146.61 and Shipping as $169.79. UPS lost the package on March 15 and I called UPS. UPS opened a ticket to trace the packet and they could not locate it. UPS advised me to talk to UnbeatableSale. The UnbeatableSale said that they will work with UPS and I just requested for my refund and this is the reply I got: "I am sorry for any inconvenience, however; while we are able to send a full replacement to you for an item that got lost in transit, free of charge, if you opt instead to have a refund processed, you will not be refunded the shipping cost."

When I checked with UPS they told me that they have already processed the claim and I need to contact sender. This is what I got from UPS: "I am sorry that your package was lost. Our records indicate that there is a claim on file for this shipment. However, I am unable to provide claim information to a receiver or third party."

"We sent the claim status, we are waiting for them to contact us, if they have not received any information, they need to contact us to follow up."

When I followed back with Unbeatable Sale today (Friday April 7) the lady on the customer support said that she is not sure about my refund and they will tell me by next Wednesday if we will get our refund back. Now UPS have already given them the money for the product. UnbeatableSale could not deliver the dining table and they are just delaying the refund. They even hung up on me when I was trying to ask the lady nicely about the refund. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYBODY TO BUY FROM THEM.

Original review: April 7, 2017

I ordered something for my son's birthday (Rolliphant), it was 2 days late from arrival date. When I received the package, it was damaged (crushed on one side both outside box and inside box). Went to open it to check it and it was the complete wrong item, when I called they apologized, and told me they would ship the right one and let me know what to do with the wrong one. Got an email couple days later that said I needed to print the label they sent and bring the wrong toy to a UPS store. So they mess up my order, YET I'm the one doing all the work. Not to mention they won't send MY ACTUAL toy I originally ordered till I send the incorrect one back.

For one I don't have a computer nor a printer at my access, so now I have to find time as a single mom with 2 jobs to go to the library to print this label out. Then I have to take it to the UPS 25 MILES AWAY! So they mess up and I'm the one doing all the running while they hold my toy hostage! I didn't make them wait for payment till I got my product! And if they chose to send me a label via mail, they said it could take up to a week to get to me! So it's been 3 weeks and unless I do the running around I'm looking at a month to get my toy! Worst experience EVER! NEVER AGAIN unless they make this right! Normally I'm not the type to expect anything, but the fact that I have to waste my time and gas for their mistake, I figured I could of at least kept the toy so I could of had something to give him on his birthday. I'm barely making ends meet so this was all I could do for him and they ruined it. :(

Factual basis uncertain
    Original review: March 31, 2017

Deliberate deception by UnbeatableSale.com. The site advertised a 3/4" female adaptor from Carlon, part no. E942ER-CTN. The manufacturers model number for the part is E942ER. The suffix CTN is the designation for a carton of 20 pieces. I ordered two cartons. They shipped two pieces for the price of two cartons. They have not responded to numerous attempts to correct the order or get a refund and want me to PAY to ship the two fittings back to them. Their advertisement appears to be purposely deceptive as they have repeatedly stated that their advertisement did not say 20 pieces and the ASTRONOMICAL price of $5.07 was per piece.

Original review: March 23, 2017

The worst sales company and the worst customer service! I am pregnant and ordered the mini crib mattress for my baby. I have confirmation email with the picture of the item. What I received is completely different. I sent pictures of 2 mattresses and they said they don't see the difference. They accepted return but I have to pay for the shipping cost which is almost the same as I paid for the item, and it's not refundable. According to their rules if they ship wrong item, they will refund shipping cost. But they don't want to agree their fault and pretend that all their staff are blind, because they cannot see the difference on the pictures. Scammers!

UnbeatableSale.com Company Information