Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.48/5

UnbeatableSale.com

UnbeatableSale.com was founded in 2004. With over 50 years of combined customer service experience, our management team is devoted to customer satisfaction as our top priority. We provide a wide variety of merchandise that is hand picked by consumers.

Everyday UnbeatableSale.com offers a “Today’s Unbeatable Sale” item selected by popular demand. Whether you are shopping for yourself or a friend, UnbeatableSale.com will help you find everything you need.

View More View More

409 UnbeatableSale.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 3, 2019

After I placed my order for a gazebo bird feeder, I saw the reviews for UnbeatableSale and was quite worried. I think there were only about two good reviews in the last six months. Felt I had to leave a review. I had a great experience, with no problems. The price was much lower than other places that I checked. I was also able to use a coupon, which made it even lower. It arrived less than a week after I placed my order. The feeder was doubled boxed and well packed - no damage. The feeder is well made and very impressive. Couldn't have had a better transaction.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I was very nervous to purchase anything from this company based on reviews but did so anyways. I have a problem happen with my UPS tracking number of my product. I ended up with two tracking numbers and was confused because I only ordered one product. Turns out one of these tracking numbers was for someone else who purchased same product from the city I live in. I called UnbeatableSale and they went above and beyond to help solve my problem. The sales associate connected me with corporate and I spoke with a woman named Donna. She was more than eager to help me with my problem and get it sorted out by the next day.

Two days later she emailed me back with my correct tracking number and thanked me for bringing the problem to their attention. When I did get my product, it was exactly as pictured and absolutely lovely. I have no complaints about this company and am surprised by all the negative reviews. I hope others have just as good experiences in the future!

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

I bought a Citizen watch from this website. Their price was the best and I got my package just in 3 days. The model had been discontinued and just Macy's was offering it as a limited edition with a much higher price.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

After placing an order for a bird house that looked great on Groupon's website and coming from Great Sales.com I've had nothing but aggravation from start to finish. Groupon's website says that returns from third-party sales have to be handled by the company and the company wouldn't do anything because they claimed it had to be handled by Groupon. The product was of really poor quality and very misleading. It cost me $40.00 plus $10.00 for shipping and when I went to send it back they don't cover the shipping and it cost me another $20. to send it back. Thank you very much but the last time I shop Groupon or this site. So much better service and handling at Amazon, Wayfair, eBay to mention a few. I recommend staying away from here!!

Original review: July 26, 2019

Plates scratched the table and they are not helping. Yes the table was scratched after having it for 30 days and they are not willing to help me with a exchange or refund. I have tried to reach out to the seller several emails and to Sears' various numbers and 1 chat and to no avail. UnbeatableSale sold me this table for Sears and it has been a nightmare for me!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UnbeatableSale.com?

Original review: July 8, 2019

Shopped online for a magic marker I buy frequently. Found a good price for a box of 12 on unbeatable sale, ordered 10 boxes. Today received 10 markers. I usually pay about 1.75 per marker. This order indicated I was getting a new customer discount and I was excited to buy 120 markers for about .85 each. until they arrived and I learned I was charged over $10 per marker. Unbeatable sale? Even NASA would disagree.

Original review: July 6, 2019

I put together the Bird Bath in the house and proceeded to carry it outside by the bowl. The bowl broke loose from the stem. I called UnbeatableSale who was the third party seller. They refused to refund my money. UnbeatableSale is a unprofessional business with the poorest customer service. I will never buy from them again and will pass the word of what a bad company they are.

Original review: June 15, 2019

I purchased an item from their Google Express store and called them to confirm they will be shipping the right product based on the item number. None of the customer rep. know what they are selling and confirm I will be getting the right item. Tried calling the sales team multiple times but went to the answering machine. Left 2 messages and nobody called back. Email 3 times and still no response after 3 days. HORRIBLE SERVICE!!! They are really horrible and should not be doing business.

Original review: May 23, 2019

I purchased an item on February 20, 2019. The item was late, and one of the two boxes didn’t show tracking information. I probably call the company and asked for an update and they continued to say that everything was on track. Many days after the second box was expected I called the company back and they explained that they didn’t know where the box was. They started an investigation looking for the box and after weeks have gone by I lost my patience and I bought the item from another company.

When I reconnected with UnbeatableSale to return the one part that I had received, they insisted that I continue to be patient until they figure it out. I explain to them that I had already purchased the item From another retailer and then I would not be needing this one any longer. They were hesitant to help me but eventually sent me a return tag to send them in the box I had via UPS. Again, after not hearing from them for an unreasonable amount of time in my opinion, I called UnbeatableSale back again and they stated that they could not find the box that had been returned and sign for according to UPS.

Today marks a little bit more than three months since I first made the purchase and a month since I returned the box for UPS and the company is still refusing to return my money. It’s gotten to the point where no one will even return my phone calls or my emails either. The Customer Service associates that were assigned to my case have stopped responding to me altogether and the main customer service line just repeatedly tells me that someone is working on my case with no additional information. It’s absolutely ridiculous to hold $1200 of someone’s money with no resolution and no access to. Customer Service.

I am incredibly disappointed and I am sharing this story wherever I can in the hopes that it will spare someone from a similar situation. The item was not that much less expensive and it definitely wasn’t worth all this trouble. I will also be reaching out to Walmart.com where I originally purchased the item and it was shipped by this company as a third-party and letting them know the service that they are providing. I do not think that this is the service that even Walmart would give to its customers.

Original review: May 8, 2019

I called and emailed for the availability of a part as I needed to know if it was available before ordering. I was assured by William **, "We have sufficient quantity of this item to handle any orders." Even after asking to check actual on-hand stock. Received an email 7 days later. "Unfortunately, our warehouse has informed us that *** is currently out of stock and we are no longer able to source it from the manufacturer." The part is STILL listed as available on the website.

UnbeatableSale.com Company Information