3.5/5 (772 ratings)

About UnbeatableSale.com

UnbeatableSale.com was founded in 2004. With over 50 years of combined customer service experience, our management team is devoted to customer satisfaction as our top priority. We provide a wide variety of merchandise that is hand picked by consumers.

UnbeatableSale.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UnbeatableSale.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about UnbeatableSale.com?

Original review: Aug. 16, 2022

BEWARE! This website is nothing more than a cruddy drop-shipping site where the site admins peddle cheap products that are drop-shipped from whatever supplier warehouse they are sitting in. My kid used to run a website like this, but he actually took care of his customers. I ordered universal boat cover that clearly stated it would fit boats 17 to 19 feet long. It arrived this afternoon and to my dismay, it most definitely doesn't even come CLOSE to fitting my 18.5 foot craft. Of course I need to return it. I went to the website to obtain a Return Authorization, but the system would not recognize my order or reference numbers. I had to email customer service. I explained the problem and they sent me a canned response with an RA.

I had read the return policies before ordering, so I knew I would not be refunded the original $25 shipping or the return shipping costs, but I thought it would be a safe bet because I assumed the product descriptions would be truthful and accurate! I feel they should refund not only the $211 for the boat cover, but also the original and return shipping costs, since the product description is inaccurate! THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM.

Original review: June 27, 2022

Tried returning a set of chairs. UPS made me create my own label which I was unable to do. Called them, 'no agent avail' and hung up on me. Even UPS gave me a security alert when I tried to ship back. DO NOT USE UNBEATABLE SALE.

Get buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 11, 2022

I purchased a grill, then attempted to cancel the purchase less than one (1) hour later. (I found a better price elsewhere) - Two (2) days later I received an email stating that I didn’t cancel in time and that the grill was sent. When I received the grill and attempted to return it (for my refund) it was going to cost me $199 in shipping to return it (Unbeatable Sales had already charged me $60 in shipping to o receive the grill that they have plenty of time to NOT send in the first place - as there is NO WAY they shipped this unit out within an hour on a Friday afternoon). They refused to assist with the $199 return fee - $199 is 40% of the total cost of the portable grill! As it stands now, I’m out over $500 for a grill they should have never sent me! Moving forward I will buy from and recommend a company that a actual values and is honest with the customer.

Original review: April 25, 2022

My address was incorrect and they gave me incorrect tracking #. When I called to have the corrections made all I got was they hadn't set up voicemail yet. I contacted my PayPal account and they took care of part this problem for me. I had to contact FedEx to correct the address. I received my new product today. Let me just say you get what you pay for! It will serve its purpose, however not exactly what I had expected or wanted.

Original review: April 12, 2022

On September 3rd 2021 I ordered 2 feeders from Unbeatablesale.com. They emailed me the confirmation and tracking numbers for 2 large packages. DATE: 09/03/2021 REFERENCE#: ** (Tracking**). Total:$257.27,REFERENCE#:** (Tracking: **) Total: $201.18. FedEx showed the packages delivered on September 10th. Called FedEx and they told me to wait couple of days. On the 14th I called FedEx and reported missing packages. Called and there is NO ANSWER. Emailed them 24th, received an automatic response. Called several times and there was no answer from them. I opened a dispute with my CC company. One of the charges were refunded by the bank. The other declined.

On November 17th I receive an email from Shneur Sturman Accounting Department asking why I did a chargeback on this order. They didn't open a tracking case with FedEx or to start investigating why the customer didn't receive the packages. The last email from Shneur ** was on November 18th. After that there was no communication. They didn't answer my calls or my emails. They took from me $201.18 and don't want to issue a refund. I consider this fraud. I hope this business will be closed for fraud.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2022

I purchase a $300 cartridge, upon receiving that product I discovered that it was the wrong item. Afterwards I paid him $50 to return the item to the company. With that said after returning the item, it took the company almost a month respond to me about my refund after giving me the runaround. After giving me the run around the company eventually told me that the box that the item was shipped in was damaged and is now unsellable. This is the point where the company told me that I was not going to get my refund or my product back. However, they did tell me the only way to get my product was that I would have to pay the additional fee which I believe I shouldn't be paying anything at this point. I feel like the company has taken total advantage of me and that I should be getting either my money back or my product back at no additional expense.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2022

Ordered espresso pods for $93.56. Never received. One month later they were still saying they refunded me which bank said they didn't. Finally, 2 months later they said they refunded me via Amazon. Amazon said they lied to me and Amazon actually refunded me. So, be careful if you order from this company. I wish I would have read the reviews earlier. I will be careful from now on. They lead me on for 2 months.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2021

This place GUARANTEES delivery by certain dates then delivers over a week late and believe this is acceptable?! This place sucks and they aren't willing to work with you or take returns. They only want your money then they disappear with no support. Worse customer service EVER!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

Purchased from them and got the product eventually. Then I needed to return part of the order and they were like ghosts. Tried to contact them over 6 times and never got ANY response. Their "24/7" chat representative also did not respond. Phone calls, emails, third-party contacts... NOTHING. DON'T buy from this outfit unless you are SURE that you will not need to return it!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

I bought the battery back up (sump pump on 7/22/2021) for peace of mind as we live close to the water front. Bought the item a few weeks in advance (tried to get around COVID shipping delays). Item came - waited 2 weeks to give the birthday-present. We charged the unit, per instructions, all looked well. We put the unit in the basement and attached the sump pump. One week later (8/27/2021), we had a power outage and the unit did not work--so called the troubleshooting number listed on the set up instructions. They had us reset the unit by holding the power button down for 15 sec -- didn't work -- the manufacturer told us the unit was defected. OK, that is not Unbeatablesale.com's fault. What followed is why I am taking time to write the review.

I called the customer service number, gave them my information and described the issue -- looking for a replacement. "Someone will get back to you by email, after review." No one got back to me. So I called several days later, to be told the issue was processed and we don't offer any refund or replacement, per company-policy. If it were 6 months or a year after purchase OK, no issue. If I were not upset over the $200+ lost for a purchase 1 month ago, I would find it almost funny -- as you read the "customer service" claim on the home page:

"When you're saving so much money on merchandise, you really can't expect much in the way of customer service, right? Unfortunately, many retailers have taken that posture. Our position is the complete opposite. At UnbeatableSale.com, we realize that we could have all the merchandise in the world for sale, but without satisfied customers it wouldn't matter. We want you to be completely satisfied with your experience, from the moment you select a product to the time it's delivered to your home." Perhaps it is just me, but I can't see anyone being satisfied with the experience I just described. Fortunately, after some phone calls, the manufacturer is working with me to replace the unit. It is one thing to put "fancy words" on a website it is another to carry them out.

UnbeatableSale.com Company Information