Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.52/5

UnbeatableSale.com

UnbeatableSale.com was founded in 2004. With over 50 years of combined customer service experience, our management team is devoted to customer satisfaction as our top priority. We provide a wide variety of merchandise that is hand picked by consumers.

Everyday UnbeatableSale.com offers a “Today’s Unbeatable Sale” item selected by popular demand. Whether you are shopping for yourself or a friend, UnbeatableSale.com will help you find everything you need.

View More View More

405 UnbeatableSale.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 3, 2019

After I placed my order for a gazebo bird feeder, I saw the reviews for UnbeatableSale and was quite worried. I think there were only about two good reviews in the last six months. Felt I had to leave a review. I had a great experience, with no problems. The price was much lower than other places that I checked. I was also able to use a coupon, which made it even lower. It arrived less than a week after I placed my order. The feeder was doubled boxed and well packed - no damage. The feeder is well made and very impressive. Couldn't have had a better transaction.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I was very nervous to purchase anything from this company based on reviews but did so anyways. I have a problem happen with my UPS tracking number of my product. I ended up with two tracking numbers and was confused because I only ordered one product. Turns out one of these tracking numbers was for someone else who purchased same product from the city I live in. I called UnbeatableSale and they went above and beyond to help solve my problem. The sales associate connected me with corporate and I spoke with a woman named Donna. She was more than eager to help me with my problem and get it sorted out by the next day.

Two days later she emailed me back with my correct tracking number and thanked me for bringing the problem to their attention. When I did get my product, it was exactly as pictured and absolutely lovely. I have no complaints about this company and am surprised by all the negative reviews. I hope others have just as good experiences in the future!

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

I bought a Citizen watch from this website. Their price was the best and I got my package just in 3 days. The model had been discontinued and just Macy's was offering it as a limited edition with a much higher price.

Original review: June 15, 2019

I purchased an item from their Google Express store and called them to confirm they will be shipping the right product based on the item number. None of the customer rep. know what they are selling and confirm I will be getting the right item. Tried calling the sales team multiple times but went to the answering machine. Left 2 messages and nobody called back. Email 3 times and still no response after 3 days. HORRIBLE SERVICE!!! They are really horrible and should not be doing business.

Original review: May 23, 2019

I purchased an item on February 20, 2019. The item was late, and one of the two boxes didn’t show tracking information. I probably call the company and asked for an update and they continued to say that everything was on track. Many days after the second box was expected I called the company back and they explained that they didn’t know where the box was. They started an investigation looking for the box and after weeks have gone by I lost my patience and I bought the item from another company.

When I reconnected with UnbeatableSale to return the one part that I had received, they insisted that I continue to be patient until they figure it out. I explain to them that I had already purchased the item From another retailer and then I would not be needing this one any longer. They were hesitant to help me but eventually sent me a return tag to send them in the box I had via UPS. Again, after not hearing from them for an unreasonable amount of time in my opinion, I called UnbeatableSale back again and they stated that they could not find the box that had been returned and sign for according to UPS.

Today marks a little bit more than three months since I first made the purchase and a month since I returned the box for UPS and the company is still refusing to return my money. It’s gotten to the point where no one will even return my phone calls or my emails either. The Customer Service associates that were assigned to my case have stopped responding to me altogether and the main customer service line just repeatedly tells me that someone is working on my case with no additional information. It’s absolutely ridiculous to hold $1200 of someone’s money with no resolution and no access to. Customer Service.

I am incredibly disappointed and I am sharing this story wherever I can in the hopes that it will spare someone from a similar situation. The item was not that much less expensive and it definitely wasn’t worth all this trouble. I will also be reaching out to Walmart.com where I originally purchased the item and it was shipped by this company as a third-party and letting them know the service that they are providing. I do not think that this is the service that even Walmart would give to its customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UnbeatableSale.com?

Original review: May 8, 2019

I called and emailed for the availability of a part as I needed to know if it was available before ordering. I was assured by William **, "We have sufficient quantity of this item to handle any orders." Even after asking to check actual on-hand stock. Received an email 7 days later. "Unfortunately, our warehouse has informed us that *** is currently out of stock and we are no longer able to source it from the manufacturer." The part is STILL listed as available on the website.

Original review: April 5, 2019

They do not take returns even if they tell you how great the product is and you open and listen and it is junk. No returns. Made me wait on phone forever to tell me it was opened and will not take it back. I used Walmart to order through and they were no help either. Stay far away from both.

Original review: April 3, 2019

Do not buy from this company! They lie about what they have in stock, and when you will receive a purchased item! Both on the phone, and through Amazon! The reps on the phone are unhelpful and have no accountability! The manager will not even take a call! Inexcusable!

Original review: March 30, 2019

I ordered 12 x 5 oz bags of Cardini's croutons, but received only one. Called customer service and she said that was the measurement of the bag. Whoever heard of using inches by oz in a measurement. Plus the bag is 9.5 inches tall, not 12. Customer service was very rude and would not make it right. $22.30 for ONE bag of croutons. Beware of this "unbeatable sale", it's not unbeatable. It's fraud. Thank good for American Express who issued a credit against this seller.

Original review: March 29, 2019

Ordered and paid for six 5 oz pkgs of Catmandoo Cat treats, as listed. Was sent one pkg in a large carton. When I contacted their customer service dept, informing them of error, I received an email that I could keep my package of cat treats with a 15% off discount for my trouble. It cost me 33.40 for one pkg of cat treats that sell for approximately 13.99 at pet stores. (It's been over a week and I didn't receive my discount, either.) I have been trying to contact Customer service by phone for UnbeatableSale.com and Sears, but am bombarded with recorded sales messages and disconnects to make talking person to person impossible. I can see why Sears is imploding, if UnbeatableSales.com is a part of their marketplace. BUYER BEWARE!

Original review: March 21, 2019

I placed an order for St. Patrick's Day Socks for my son's hockey team. I ordered 16 PAIRS of socks. Only 8 Pair were received in the package. I contacted them, they apologized and re-sent me a package. This package only contained 4 pairs (From Party City by the way), so I was still short 4 pairs. When I contacted them again, they have been trying to tell me I ordered only 16 socks, not 16 pairs. WHO sells socks as individuals??? And that is not what my receipt states. They now want me to send back what I received at MY cost. WHAT A RIP OFF! I will never use this company again.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I ordered off of Sears Marketplace two nightstands and just received the package and there is two things of PERFUME!!! I am lucky that Sears backs their marketplace and are hopefully going to get me my money refunded but I told them to make sure they get rid of that sketchy company on their Marketplace!!! I wouldn't be as upset if I didn't read all these reviews and see how everyone else is being screwed around from this place as well!!!

Original review: March 8, 2019

Ordered 4 test lights in Dec 18. They sent me a pack of light bulbs worth one dollar. My order was billed 121.40. It is almost 3 months trying to get a refund. I feel the co is just a scam co to steal your money. They use PayPal and Pricefalls to market their site which neither one will get involved. Just stay away.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

My complaint is with Walmart.com as well as unbeatablesale.com, as I thought I was ordering from a known retailer and was handed off during the process to a third party vendor with horrible customer service and misleading sales information. I ordered a wall clock and the colors shown were not the colors that came. Box arrived with no packing slip, no receipt nor way to return or contact company. I reached out to Walmart and they placed me in contact. I was first told I did not meet the 30 day return window. I did by over a week. I was then told, I had to submit photos showing the color. I did, see below. I was then offered 15% off to keep the product I did not want and was told shipping was up to me... Deceptive and unprofessional customer service standards by Walmart and Unbeatablesale.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

We ordered four rounded-top trellis', 72" tall only to be provided with four fan trellis' at 48" tall. No response to our communication. Purchased through Walmart Marketplace Sellers who provided no help at all.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I purchased call blocker through Walmart online and UnbeatableSale was the third party. I was unable to get the call blocker to work with my landline phone so contacted Walmart about returning it. They contacted UnbeatableSale and were told it could not be returned as they do not allow returns on electronics. I was stuck with an item that I could not use and could not get my money refunded through UnbeatableSale. If a product does not work it should be able to be returned with a complete refund.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

This was the rudest company I have ever dealt with. They told me the item had shipped and that I could not cancel it right after the order was put in. Within minutes. So I called FedEx and they said they had not even received a notice for pick up. Unbeatable Sale lies to customers. Then they charged me a 35% restocking fee to return the item. A total scam!!! Joseph, the agent, was so rude and unhelpful. He also mocked me as a customer. I would never recommend buying from them.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I purchased a Char-Broil Grill Cover from Walmart.com. This company was selling it for $8.42. I thought it was a great deal so I ordered it. Came within 3 days which was really quick for regular shipping. I got home and received my package, Well, instead of the grill cover I paid for I got a lousy $2 3 switch Eaton wall plate. So, I called the company and explained to them the mess up. They asked me to take a picture and email it to them, as I did. They emailed me back today and said "Sorry you received the wrong item, but we cannot send you the item you were expecting" and "We will give you a full refund". Well, I sure as hell hope so!!! But no other explanation given... What kind of crap is that? How do you sell an item on a website like Walmart, send me the completely wrong thing and then tell me I'm not getting what you wanted!!! I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THESE MORONS AGAIN!! CS SUCKS!!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

Wished I could give NO STARS! Should be named, UNBELIEVABLE sales. As in, it is UNBELIEVABLE that a company can be in business and totally screw over the consumers the way they do!!! Ordered an item that was to be a Christmas gift on the 14th, FINALLY got a shipping notice on the 19 stating the item will be delivered on the 26! WHAT GOOD IS THAT? Called CS and was HUNG UP ON while politely asking why the delay when I paid $12 for EXPEDITED SHIPPING??? Response, "Well, we technically did not receive the order for 2 days since we are closed on weekends and we ship all items within 7-10 DAYS!" NOWHERE on the order did it say anything about such delays. I asked about the return since they messed up the shipping, and they want ME to pay them 25% restocking fee!! WHAT GALL!! This was the 1st and LAST time I order from them. Filing dispute with PayPal and American Express on these people.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

Do not... I repeat order from this company. I ordered two E-cigarettes from this company on December 3. It is now December 18th and I have not received my order. The day I ordered from them I did not even receive a confirmation email from them, however they charged my paypal account immediately! I have been tracking it through UPS and all it says is it’s ready to be shipped from China for the last 10 days! Therefore it’s still in China! Finally I filed a dispute through Paypal! Be smart. Don’t order from this company. P.S I attempted to call UnbeatableSale.com and after being on hold for an hour I finally gave up!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

Unbeatable Sale would not accept my return untouched. I never saw a no return statement on their Amazon website. The rocking chairs for my twin special needs boys were deemed unsafe after we gave it some more consideration. I always thought you would have at least 30 days to return like most stores.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I ordered my son a pair of muck boots off of Amazon, and it was through this company. I've seen a lot of crooks in companies before, but these people take the cake. "Do not order from them!!! I'm questioning even ordering from Amazon anymore. I ordered the boots on Dec. 2nd. They billed me. Then, on the 3rd, they billed me and sent another pair! $117.73. I contacted Amazon and the company. Unbeatable Sale kept making excuses as to why they couldn't help me. Their system was down etc. Finally, Amazon opened a claim, then, by the next day said they closed the claim and I needed to deal with the company myself. Unbeatable Sale asked me to keep the second $117.73 pair of boots to "avoid the hassle". For them that is.

I asked them to send me a shipping label, because I was not going to pay to ship something back that I didn't order. Customer service did send one, and said over and over, and argued with me on the phone that even though the label said "postage due", it was indeed a prepaid label. Any fool knows that isn't true. Said I needed to go to UPS and have them scan it. Took it there, and yeah, I was gonna get charged $44. To ship them back.

Fast forward to a week's worth of phone calls and messages to and from Unbeatable Sale and Amazon, Unbeatable Sale received the boots back, then, proceeds to tell me it may be a week before I get my money back. I said, "Nah, I'm getting it today." They had my money for a week, tried to talk me into keeping a second pair of boots they overcharged me for and sent to me, and still keeping my money. Amazon is no better, they were zero help, and to let a company like this keep selling through them is crazy. Read Unbeatable Sale's reviews on their Facebook page and on here. Save yourself a lot of money, time, and headaches. Most unprofessional companies I've ever seen.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

I ordered a NFL jersey (#7 - Joe Theismann) that was advertised as an "Elite" jersey with handstitched letters/numbers. What came was a very poor-quality jersey that had a mesh front such that I would never be able to wear it. I reached out to customer service to request a return & refund and was told, "We are very sorry. We will not accept returns on Sports related autographed Memorabilia and Collectibles or on any custom made items such as any customized car mats or children's furniture," to which I made clear in response that this was not a customized or signed item. They refused to reply to any further emails, even when I offered to pay shipping costs of the jersey back to them. This company is defrauding customers and needs to be shut down, in my opinion.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

I tried to return/exchange defective product. Customer service said they couldn't help me because I didn't have the original packaging. They wouldn't even send me another unit so I could return the defective unit in the packaging that comes with the new unit. So I spent $177.11 for nothing, and they refuse to help me. In my mind this company is crooked.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I thought I ordered the 3 piece set of wicker bar and bar stools. I only received one bar stool. I wrote the company as the website said to return the stool and they replied they don't take back furniture. It clearly states in the description they accept returns within 30 days, I didn't even open the box. False advertising! I will never do business again with them and I am looking into filing a complaint.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I received a headboard for a bed. I ordered it online through Sears. Once I received it I realized it was not what I expected. I call Unbeatable Sales to request a return. I was told I couldn’t return it because I had opened it. How do I know if I want it or not if I can’t open it? This company is in business only to shaft people. Don’t do business with these people. I can’t give this company a one star rating. The only reason I gave them one star is I had to rate them for the review.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I ordered a $70 Utopia Alley shower caddy through Overstock.com. Definitely more than I wanted to spend but thought the quality and rustproof guarantee was worth it. I wasn't aware that UnbeatableSale.com was the actual vendor. I would have looked up the consumer reviews and reconsidered. This is the lowest review of a business I have ever done business with. Lesson learned. The item arrived within 7 days. The box was in perfect condition but I opened it up and inspected it anyway, counting the pieces etc. It was all there. Life happened and a month went by before I was able to get the caddy up in the shower (Labor Day weekend, school starting and we sprung a leak). The assembly was a breeze until I got to the last tier. The screw wasn't catching. I played around with it and realized it was a defective screw with short threads.

When I emailed customer service they responded within 24 hours telling me they couldn't offer any help since my purchase date was beyond 30 days. I ordered 8/25, it shipped 8/27, I received it 9/5. I contacted them 10/7. They didn't offer any help or support at all and told me to contact the manufacturer. When I explained I received the item 32 days ago and for such an expensive item I was hoping for some flexibility they just simply didn't respond. I guess they don't care about customer satisfaction or support the items they sell. LUCKILY the manufacturer was amazing! Utopia Alley responded within a few hours saying they would promptly send replacement parts. Shame on you UnbeatableSale.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

They sent it to the wrong address. About 1000 miles away. Waiting to hear from them. After reading the company reviews I do not expect any satisfaction. How can Walmart do business with a company with this reputation? I guess they will say it is my fault for not heeding the terrible reviews.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I ordered the chair rail from Shop.com for the top of wainscoting I was installing. I didn’t realize the item was actually sold through UnbeatableSale, but OK. The item I received was clearly not the item I ordered. I sent an email to customer service with a photo of the item and then called customer service who said I would get an email response. I received an email stating I could keep the item for 50% off or send it back to them AT MY EXPENSE. The cost of shipping would equal or exceed the refund. If you’re reading this, you probably have had a similar problem with this company. I believe from reading other reviews that this is the MO for this company to get out of making good on damaged or incorrect orders. Lesson learned.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

They shipped the wrong part and wanted me to pay for returning it. After 13 e-mails to them (most seemed as they were form letters) Walmart stepped in and corrected the situation. Know who you're buying from!

UnbeatableSale.com Company Information