Call toll free
  • 1 star
Based on 107 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

UnbeatableSale.com was founded in 2004. With over 50 years of combined customer service experience, our management team is devoted to customer satisfaction as our top priority. We provide a wide variety of merchandise that is hand picked by consumers.

Everyday UnbeatableSale.com offers a “Today’s Unbeatable Sale” item selected by popular demand. Whether you are shopping for yourself or a friend, UnbeatableSale.com will help you find everything you need.

B+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 13, 2018

349 UnbeatableSale.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

Online hunting for a good price on an RO (reverse osmosis) Filter, I found one at Unbeatablesale.com. I ordered and received the Filter. Several weeks later when beginning the installation, I discovered several parts missing which prevented the installation. I Sent a request to Unbeatablesale requesting them to send to me the missing parts. The response from Unbeatablesale was: "I received your message and I am very sorry for this inconvenience. Unfortunately, we have a 30 day return/exchange period. If you are having a technical issue, please contact the manufacturer for further assistance. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thank you and have a wonderful day."

I have yet to be able to find the Manufacturer of the RO system. There is no name of the Manufacturer on the shipping box, no address, phone number, etc. Only indication of manufacturer on the box; "made in Taiwan". I have not been able to find the name of the manufacturer. So. $48.00 later I have replaced the missing parts. I would caution anyone buying from a source like this to consider it might be better to purchase from a source that assures customer service after the sale. UnbeatableSale.com, I believe, will not provide customer service after the sale.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

To begin with Walmart should be ashamed of themselves for doing business with a company such as this. I received a Christmas gift for daughter from this company. My daughter received a Paris days for Christmas. Now the company tells me that we have to pay for shipping and ordered to return the item. This is a horrible experience in which I Hope that no one has to experience the problem of sending back a pair of something that is quite at our own expense when it was a gift.

The customer service rep was very inconsiderate and I asked her Is this the way that her company does business with everyone. She says yes. In Addition I was on hold forever and to get a response and an attitude such as this. This is not a company that I would recommend to anyone. Please do not do business with this company. If you have a choice stick to Walmart directly. Because one thing for sure is Walmart definitely honors their customers and respects them and does everything possible to have continued Business relations in which the customers will always come back.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

After having finalizing an order for a prospecting kit, they cancel my order, they send me a email saying that they were cancelling the order because it was on back order. If it was on back order, then they shouldn't have allowed the completion of the order, hence they are breaching our contract. It made for a unhappy wife because we cannot find another vendor.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

I ordered a Morgan Pegasus tricycle as a gift and it arrived with the paint rotted on the fender. I made numerous phone calls to customer service and all they said was UPS needed to inspect the package which I don't quite understand since they had nothing to do with the paint being rotted! I also explained I needed it by Dec 10th... they had no problem charging my credit card $200. I emailed Walmart 3x since I purchased it through them and they said a supervisor would call me within 24 hours which never happened! I will be putting a claim in with my credit card company on Monday 12/4. I appreciate any help!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I purchased a pair of Cloud Nine Sheepskin Womens Ladies Bootie Slippers from Unbeatable Sale. I have bought the exact same kind of booties twice before and have given many as gifts. I bought in May, put in the closet until October. When I put them on the soles were lumpy. I wore in the house for two weeks thinking the soles would smooth out which they did not. I requested a return and was denied. I understand that this was out of the return window but retailers should stand behind defective product regardless. I would not buy another thing from this company and I'm sorry I wasted $60.00 buying what I thought would be a quality product as in the past.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UnbeatableSale.com?

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I purchased a online order from Walmart (I also wrote a review on Walmart as well) on November 3 2017. In that purchase was one outside item which would not send to store for me to pick up there, instead was told I had to have to sent to my house. I was not informed that I would be charged for shipping. If the shipping had been reasonable I most likely wouldn’t be writing this review. The item I purchased was only $12.15. I was charged $26.72 for shipping that’s over double the cost of the item. When I finally got in contact with someone they only refunded me $10.00 and said that would be the most they could refund. A $12.15 item actually cost me $26.72 because the shipping is crazy high. Unbeatable prices. Yeah right. They make up for in charging double the cost on shipping!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I ordered a large Ka-bar straight edge short knife through Amazon. UnbeatableSale.com was the seller. My order was canceled for no reason. When I called to ask why they said it was out of stock while I had their website up advertising the knife as in stock for $30 dollars more. The customer service lady kept saying that it took 24 hours to update the site, when I called it was 4 days after my order cancellation. So they were either out of stock and still trying to sell the knife or they had them and just didnt want to sell it as advertised and used out of stock as an excuse.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I purchased a sofa sleeper on Walmart.com from Unbeatablesale. The pictures AND the title were very misleading. It's should have read "Micro Suede Sofa Sleeper for Kids," not Micro Suede Sofa Sleeper. I didn't check the measurements because they were not available upfront. Once I went back to the site I noticed you had to click on two links to access that information. With the new information at hand I called them immediately and was told the sofa sleeper was shipped already and they do not allow returns on furniture.

They finally offered me a 10% refund off the purchase price without the cost of shipping ($17) or to return it for with a shipping price of $142. I have since read many other reviews about this company giving out misleading information along with other horrific complaints. Most companies offer 100% back guarantee. I will never shop there again or use Walmart.com. I'll stick with Amazon as they offer the 100% back guarantee. False advertising! Plain and simple.

Insufficient response received
Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

I added an item to my cart at the price of $9.09 and it said shipping would be $5.95 for a set of reloading dies and by the time I had gotten to the credit card information page the price of the item had gone up to $62.32 with shipping of $5.95. I had taken a screenshot of the price just before I added it to my cart.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I ordered a rug from WalMart.com on 10/8 that was fulfilled by UnbeatableSale. I received a confirmation of the order with an estimated delivery date. On 10/9 I received notification of the order being canceled with the statement "sorry it didn't work out". Upon further research it was determined that there was a pricing difference between UnbeatableSale and Walmart.com.

When I called UnbeatableSale the lady was very very rude and stated that there was a pricing discrepancy so they canceled the order - not honored the order and corrected but canceled. So the customer is left without a rug because UnbeatableSale falsely advertised the price and was unwilling to honor it. I have never been treated so unprofessionally by a company I am trying to buy something from. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE and as a matter of principle, I am contacting an attorney to see what options are to holding them to their falsely advertised price on the rug.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I bought a new house and ordered two twin loft beds with slides and play areas below and they shipped me the wrong products a week later. I called customer service and they informed me that I would have to wait the weekend to hear back from the warehouse on parts. I asked if I was able to put the beds together and they could ship me the tent and they said that they couldn't help me if the bed was assembled. Now my 3 and 5 year olds have to spend another 3 days on the floor waiting to hear what our next move is. I will definitely never order anything from them again and will be telling my co workers at the hospital about this as well.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

Purchased a Camaflexi high loft bed for my 7 year old. Had it assembled it, and it was super unstable and unsafe for anyone to use. Called to return and they would not because it had been assembled. I pointed out there was no way to know if was unsafe if it wasn't put together. They still refused to return. I now have an unusable bed that I don't even feel safe selling to someone else. Single mom out $650 and my daughter is without a bed.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

I purchased as a gift for my niece off her list/link of items. Placed the order thru Amazon which was not Prime eligible so I had to pay $12.99 shipping for a $90 toddler table. Received the item and was only a flat Lego board. Inquired on how to return and was offered a discounted rate. I declined since the item was not worth more than $40 tops. They replied they were sorry I felt that way. They stated if I chose to return then I would need to ship back insured and provide them the tracking information. The cost to ship back was $37.68 and I am left with nothing and they state they do not pay shipping charges. I filed a complaint with Amazon but did not want anyone else to make the mistake of purchasing through this seller.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

We ordered a large rug and had emailed UnbeatableSale the correct shipping address 4 days before it shipped. They still shipped it to the incorrect address (our other office) and never emailed us back to confirm anything. When I asked to return the item they said we would have to pay for shipping to return the item which was fairly expensive because it was large rug. They gave no other explanation for not changing the shipping address other than they never confirmed with us that it was changed. Very disappointed in the customer service.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

I bought a table and chair set through Sears for my new apartment. After a second look, I felt that the table did not go with the rest of the apartment so I called Sears for a refund. It turns out that Sears used a market place vendor which is Unbeatable Sales. I literally called 2 days after the order was placed and asked this stupid company for an exchange initially. Not a return, an EXCHANGE! Their return policy is that there aren't any returns or exchanges whatsoever on furniture. I had not even received the package yet and they wouldn't even help me out. If you buy it, you're stuck with it.

When the package came, they didn't even have the decency to call and tell me my package had arrived. They left my stuff on the side of the apartment building. After calling Sears and this ridiculous company for like four days (asking for a refund because I was so pissed I didn't want anything from them) I have now surrendered. I've not opened the box yet so I don't know if it's damaged. When you patronize a company the goal is to make the consumer happy. You should not be stuck with an item that you do not want.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

On July 8, 2017 I ordered online the Boss Radio which was advertised for $12 with free shipping. When I finalized the purchase, it showed $37 on my credit card billing one minute after placing the order. I sent an email to cancel the purchase or reduce price. No answer to 2 emails. So I phoned them. The lady said that they could NOT change the price nor accept a returned item. The package has never been opened. For an "unbeatable" price, I could have bought the identical item through Amazon for $17 less than what I paid.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

3 months ago this Broil chef 4 liquid propane gas grill was on Walmart.com priced for $366. I had try to purchase but it was sold out. I signed up for an email letting me know when the item would be. On August 9th purchased this item for $366 plus $53 for freight shipping. 6 days later I received an email saying they had cancelled my order because it required freight shipping and I purchase ground shipping. I was upset that they did not contact me before cancelling my order and giving me other options. When I contacted customer service they were very rude and I explained to them that when I purchased my item I didn't have any option for my shipping but it did say it was for freight shipping.

I asked to speak to a manager in corporate and I was sent to a voicemail which had no name on it. I received a call the next day and the man told me he was going to offer me 10% off if I wanted to reorder it. I explained to him that on his website it is priced higher than on Walmart.com. He asked me how much it was price for on Walmart.com and I told him $366. He said, "Yes that's what I'm selling it for." I was getting ready to reorder it and I asked him if it was a propane grill. He read the description and said, "Yes it is a portable propane grill." I said, "No the grill I was ordering was not portable. It was a drop-in." He tried to play it off by saying that Walmart sent them the wrong order number and that's why it's priced for that price. He tried to tell me he did not have this item in stock. I explained to him that the customer service yesterday told me they had 100 of this item in stock.

When on Walmart's website that item clearly states it is a drop-in Grill. Explain to him this was not the first time they've had it on Walmart's website for that price. He said there's nothing he can do. Item has already been taken down and he cannot sell it to me for that price. I feel like they are posting things for these prices and not wanting to honor it when they find out it was their mistake. I would not recommend purchasing from this company. They are very rude and don't try to keep the customer happy. This was a birthday gift for my husband and now he won't be getting it.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I purchased a glass revolving board that was on wheels from Unbeatable on 6/23. I received it 7/7. I used in 4 times and it shattered in multiple pieces. I called to get a replacement for a faulty product. They said they only took back product for 30 days and to contact the manufacturer. I contacted S.P. Richards and they said they only take product back for 10 days and to contact Unbeatable. No one would do anything about it and it was obvious it was a faulty product. It cost $190.00 and last least than two months and no customer service AT ALL was extended to me by either company. They just bounce around the fault so that no one has to do anything about it. How sad. I will never do business with either company again.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

Purchased an RV cover from Unbeatable Sale with a five year warranty. It has ripped to shreds in about 15 months. I have sent photos numerous times, with no response, originally starting on July 20th. They have no intention of standing behind their products. If you see their name on anything... run.

Resolution response: Aug. 17, 2017

UnbeatableSale issued a full refund on my order that was placed with them that was sent after canceling the item ordered. I appreciate their response to my complaint and resolving the matter to my satisfaction. The way they solved this issue has changed my opinion of the company and the customer service department.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

Buyer beware, I placed an order for a item which turned out to be the wrong item that I needed. I contacted UnbeatableSale directly to cancel the item ordered within 30 mins, they said that they would cancel the item but sent it anyway. The item was said to have been on back order anyhow. So it came within a couple of days from placing the order. Speaking to them does not work nor emailing them. They should have not sent the item, but the right hands doesn't know what the left hand is doing at this establishment apparently. I will never buy anything from these folks again. They don't listen nor follow instructions! RIDICULOUS.

Original review: July 26, 2017

We ordered a Monsam portable sink and spent $1586. It arrived May 23 with the front cabinet glass shattered. I was happy to replace the glass, however, the glass was mitered into the cabinet door with glued wood to seal it. There was no way to replace the glass panel without ruining the cabinet door. I requested a replacement door. They have made unfulfilled promise after stall after stall... I'm done with my patience. I've requested a return. I've requested a refund.

Insufficient response received
Original review: July 13, 2017

Stay far away. Placed an order for item that stated in stock. Placed order and still no shipment notification. Started calling three(3) days after and received one lie after another. I do not believe they had the item to begin with. Dishonest and horrible service.

Original review: July 6, 2017

I was looking for a particular fragrance that was hard to find and I tried a couple of different websites. I couldn’t find Yves St. Laurent Champagne anywhere else but I was happy that I found it at UnbeatableSale.com.

Original review: June 28, 2017

I was looking for Redwood Tree stakes, which was a unique product, and UnbeatableSale.com had them. I called them on the phone to purchase directly and my experience with them has been better than with most other resellers when I’m buying these types of products. When they say they’ve got it, they’ve got it, and it even shipped out at a reasonable time. Their website was accurate too. It had what was in stock and what wasn’t in stock plus the description of the products. They also had decent pricing. The experience had been pleasant and easy. I will shop there again.

Original review: June 25, 2017

I purchased a 4pc luggage set from Sears.com on June 17, 2017. The item sold by a Sears marketplace provider, UnbeatableSale.com was delivered June 23,2017. When I ordered the item the description stated 4pc luggage set but since that time the description has been altered, but the picture remains the same. What I received was a cart with 2 wheels lying in the box. I thought I was ordering what the picture depicted and what the original description stated. I contacted Sears.com and UnbeatableSale.com on June 23, 2017 same day of delivery.

Now I find out UnbeatableSale.com does not send you prepaid label to return the item. On the Sears website, it says that for returns since UnbeatableSale.com does not have a custom return, that the Sears return policy will be used. It says nothing of using freight prepaid service to return items. I was told this via an email sent to me from UnbeatableSale.com. So you have to return their items using freight prepaid service and with insurance even if they, the shipper is at fault. The item was $40.24, but since UnbeatableSale.com will only take returns using freight prepaid shipping with insurance, It will cost me $111.00 to return a $40 item. DO NOT ORDER FROM UNBEATABLESALE.COM! Order from a trusted seller that will take responsibility for items, their advertisements and who will pay to have wrong items returned to them.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: June 23, 2017

This is a terrible company. I ordered a pool table and part of the package arrived severely damaged. It took them over two weeks to resend the item. When we received the replacement piece, we brought all of the boxes inside to put it together. There was another damaged piece and when I called customer service, they would not issue me a refund because they said all damaged merchandise had to be reported within two days. I tried to explain to them that we did not open all of the boxes because we were waiting for the other damaged piece to arrive. Now I am left with an unusable pool table. I have to go out and try and purchase a replacement part myself that is not damaged. Buyer Beware!

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: June 21, 2017

A new damage item arrived so I called for the return label so I got it in 2 days. As I'm looking into it I have to pay postage for the renter package so I called the customer service. After 20 minutes finally got customer service. She answered me that I still have to pay for the returnee postage unless I purchase a different item or replace the one. HA HA. What kind of customer service is this?

Original review: June 15, 2017

My item was in stock when I purchased; days later I was told (emailed) that it was no longer in stock and that my order will be canceled - though it is still listed, just now for a much higher amount (it is a difficult to get the item)! To me, that is a garbage company.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: June 15, 2017

I normally don't give reviews, but this time I will take time to review this merchant for it exceeded the worst return policy ever. Beware of what you buy in Unbeatable Sale through Shop.com. I paid a price 136$ plus 41$ shipping to return the item and got 118$ refund after a lost 2 mos. of constant emailing them, begging and getting angry. This is the WORST OF THE WORSE. I will never ever ever ever buy anything here. Do not settle for cheaper price, buy it Amazon or Walmart or anywhere that return policy is good because if you change your mind or return it for any reason, your journey of UNBELIEVABLE AGONY dealing with them start. Hope this help.

Original review: June 5, 2017

It took me 3 weeks to finally get a return label for an item that they got wrong. After speaking with the uneducated, rude, unprofessional customer service staff (I must of spoken to at least 6-7 individuals). I called them 2x a week for 3 weeks. Every time I hung up with them I was promised a call back and/or an email and never did I get a response. If you buy an item from Unbeatablesale.com please pray that you get the right item, because if you don't, it's going to be HELL!!!

UnbeatableSale.com Company Information

www.unbeatablesales.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use