1.39/5
Based on 32 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

UnbeatableSale.com

UnbeatableSale.com was founded in 2004. With over 50 years of combined customer service experience, our management team is devoted to customer satisfaction as our top priority. We provide a wide variety of merchandise that is hand picked by consumers.

Everyday UnbeatableSale.com offers a “Today’s Unbeatable Sale” item selected by popular demand. Whether you are shopping for yourself or a friend, UnbeatableSale.com will help you find everything you need.

Read More Read More
Last updated: April 20, 2018

362 UnbeatableSale.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 20, 2018

If I could give this company a -10 I would. I ordered this vanity top and paid upfront a $54.99 shipping and handling fee. When it was delivered it was in pieces, because it was not Properly wrapped by the company. My husband was the only one home and saw that product WAS IN PIECES he automatically refused it. NOW THEY ONLY WANT TO PAY ME FOR THE VANITY BUT NOT REIMBURSE ME THE SHIPPING AND HANDLING. Vendor is responsible for wrapping product good enough to ship, but they didn't and should be responsible for paying me my shipping and handling back. My advise is to never trust or do business with "NGY Stone & Cabinet Inc ..." THIS IS SO WRONG...

Original review: April 15, 2018

Ordered 3 pool motors from Unbeatable Sale through Walmart.com website. Complete description and picture of item was posted. Item is Bluffton b1247 pool motor. Received email for all 3 confirming sale, that also included item description and picture. Tracking site also showed picture and item description. No pool motors were delivered to me, instead I received 3 inflatable pool floats! I emailed Unbeatable Sale and was told the item I ordered was an error. Here is why I believe this to be intentional deception: Unbeatable Sale has other similar items listed on the Walmart.com website that are also deceptive, and the item I ordered is still on that website 8 days later! This case is currently being reported to the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION. Maybe that will stop these crooks or hopefully put them out of business.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 15, 2018

I am very displeased with your response. I have ordered California Scents Orlando Squeeze Spray 2.9 ounces before in August 2017. I did not return these. Now I received your product, and when I spray the product, I immediately start coughing, have chest tightening, which are symptoms of my bronchospasm secondary to the exacerbation of my asthma. Your product does not have a citrus smell. I sprayed 2 cans. There is no scent whatsoever, it is certainly not the same product as the one I ordered in August 2017, and it exacerbates my asthma.

Now I request a refund of a product that I ordered from Amazon, WITHOUT any disclaimer that this is a "FINAL SALE" or "ALL SALES ARE FINAL", the product is causing an asthma attack, and now I must pay to ship it back to you with insurance? The seller must send me a return label and give me a full refund for product and shipping I paid for a defective product. Trust me, Monday I will file a claim with the Federal trade Commission at 1 877 438 4338 against UnbeatableSale, Inc.

Original review: April 14, 2018

Ordered a bathroom vanity from this crooked company. Item was received within a short time frame but damaged beyond use. Paid $1000 for the item and $400 for shipping which apparently comes with no protection of any sort, and because I signed receiving shipment, this is now my fault. To file a claim they said will take up to 120 days. It’s been over a month with no response at this point. Stay away from this company if you value your time and money.

Original review: April 4, 2018

I ordered a garment from this retailer through the Walmart website. After it arrived, I tried it on and it did not fit. I called customer service and they said that since I tried it on and the package was opened, they cannot take a return. How else was I suppose to find out it did not fit??? Customer service said it is on their website and when I said I ordered it through Walmart they told me that Walmart's website also states that if you buy something through their website other than from them, you are subject to the retailer's rules.

I certainly did not see it and did not expect not to be able to return it since I have returned numerous clothing articles to online retailers. I looked it up on Walmart's website an under "Returns Policy" (at the bottom of their website) it states "Items purchased from a Marketplace retailer cannot be returned to a Walmart store or to Walmart.com; they must be returned to their Marketplace Retailer in accordance with their returns policy. Please email the Marketplace retailer directly." WALMART SHOULD NOT CARRY THIS RETAILER. IT HAS 1 1/2 STAR RATING. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UnbeatableSale.com?

Original review: March 30, 2018

Please stay away from this company! I ordered an arm-chair and they sent me only the arm. I called multiple times and they were unwilling to offer any support whatsoever. I placed the order on Walmart.com and after I close to finalize the purchase, I learned that it was a different seller. Walmart is part of this mischievous business as well. Walmart shouldn’t allow this extremely poor rated company on its site. This is going to cost me some money out of my pocket. Imagine how disappointing this could be! I hope this company goes bankrupt very soon or face the worst legal consequences. My advice to everyone is “please stay away from this evil company!”

Original review: March 22, 2018

I opened the box and the mirror was cracked in 12 pieces. I contacted UnbeatableSale.com and after many attempts reached a young girl who could not even help me. I paid $180.00 for this gift and the only response they gave was that in 10 days they would get back to me. They told me to "hold on" to this broken merchandise. I will be leaving for vacation in a few days and I will not even be here in 10 days! What bad customer service! DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!

Original review: March 1, 2018

I ordered a rain barrel. Took over a month to receive, in between 5 to 6 phone calls. The first shipment ended up being the wrong order. When I finally did receive my shipment the order was damaged. I decided to keep the rain barrel because of the Abundant rain we were receiving. The company refunded me a measly 10%.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

I purchased 2 Epson black ink cartridges from Jet.com. The picture and the written description showed them as original Epson cartridges with T252XL Ink Black as the description on the sale slip. This is what I purchased and I should have received. Instead, I received the Jet purchase through the company UnbeatableSale.com. The box contained 2 small white boxes with two Remanufactured cartridges; EPC252XL120 written on the boxes. Unbeatablesale.com said to contact Jet.com customer service. Janie from customer service said they had one cartridge remaining so they could not fill my order.

Jet.com originally stated they would return my money in about two weeks. However I have been told by Andrea I would get the money refunded sooner. Unbeatablesale.com is also featured as one of the key suppliers of Walmart. Unbeatablesale.com switched my order and sent me an inferior replacement cartridge. Unbeatablesale is a Walmart Company. They should know better than to bait and switch. I purchased an original manufactured product @2 for $47.56. I was sent a Chinese remanufactured product worth about 2 for $12.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I ordered a box of 40 toe warmers only to receive a single one in the mail. When I contacted customer service I was told there had been a listing error. I was offered a 50% refund or to ship back the single warmer (this was an order from Canada so shipping was quite expensive ). I ended up paying over 10x the price for a single toe warmer (not counting the time spent arguing with customer support). I have no idea why Walmart deals with this dishonest company.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I ordered a sectional thru UnbeatableSale and everything went thru. I was looking for sectional for my mother's home and found the perfect size and color thru this company. After a week I received a email thru Amazon that said my sale was canceled! I realized it said customer cancelled the sale... which I never did! I called UnbeatableSale and spoke with someone who said they cancelled the sale due to wrong price adjustment on the sectional. I spoke with a few people at work who said that is not allowed and they are in breach of their contract.

So before I could call them back I received a new email thru UnbeatableSale and it said, "Sorry for your inconvenience but we were told by our warehouse that we no longer have this sectional in stock and do not expect to get another one" so my sale was canceled and good luck! When I called them to let them know I heard 3 different stories as to why I am not going to receive this sectional he gave me the runaround and put me on hold for 30 minutes to transfer me to someone's voicemail! Very upset About this. Now my mother will be sitting in a chair until I find her a replacement!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I thought I ordered this through Walmart. I opened the box to look at it and decided it was not what I wanted. Boxed it right back up. Went to Walmart returns who sent me to Unbeatable Sale and they told me I could not return it because I opened the box. How was I suppose to see what it looked like? I thought I could return it to Walmart because I went to their site to order it. I thought Unbeatable Sale was a part of Walmart. Did not know it was a different company altogether. The only correspondence I ever received was from Walmart, not UnbeatableSale.

Updated on 02/09/2018: They would not take product back because I opened the box. After I wrote them and posted a review here they finally emailed me. I can return it if I pay for postage and insurance (They charged me $15 for shipping) or I could keep it for a discounted price. So I said I'd keep it for $25.00. Did not answer me. Got email today that they credited me $6.00.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

They shipped the wrong product to me. It is pretty simple. Black, boys ice skates size 4 were ordered. Girls size 4 white skates were shipped. I called customer service upon receipt. Was told to waited. Waited. Called again. Was told email. Emailed. Was told to wait. Waited. Emailed again. Was told to wait. Emailed again. Was told to wait. They were looking into it. Was told to email pictures. Emailed them. Was told to email pics. Emailed them. Waited. Was told to email pics. Was told to wait. They were looking into. Their actions are far different than their policies outline. They should get negative stars. Issue not resolved. It's been six weeks of this.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

Online hunting for a good price on an RO (reverse osmosis) Filter, I found one at Unbeatablesale.com. I ordered and received the Filter. Several weeks later when beginning the installation, I discovered several parts missing which prevented the installation. I Sent a request to Unbeatablesale requesting them to send to me the missing parts. The response from Unbeatablesale was: "I received your message and I am very sorry for this inconvenience. Unfortunately, we have a 30 day return/exchange period. If you are having a technical issue, please contact the manufacturer for further assistance. Please accept our sincere apologies. Thank you and have a wonderful day."

I have yet to be able to find the Manufacturer of the RO system. There is no name of the Manufacturer on the shipping box, no address, phone number, etc. Only indication of manufacturer on the box; "made in Taiwan". I have not been able to find the name of the manufacturer. So. $48.00 later I have replaced the missing parts. I would caution anyone buying from a source like this to consider it might be better to purchase from a source that assures customer service after the sale. UnbeatableSale.com, I believe, will not provide customer service after the sale.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

To begin with Walmart should be ashamed of themselves for doing business with a company such as this. I received a Christmas gift for daughter from this company. My daughter received a Paris days for Christmas. Now the company tells me that we have to pay for shipping and ordered to return the item. This is a horrible experience in which I Hope that no one has to experience the problem of sending back a pair of something that is quite at our own expense when it was a gift.

The customer service rep was very inconsiderate and I asked her Is this the way that her company does business with everyone. She says yes. In Addition I was on hold forever and to get a response and an attitude such as this. This is not a company that I would recommend to anyone. Please do not do business with this company. If you have a choice stick to Walmart directly. Because one thing for sure is Walmart definitely honors their customers and respects them and does everything possible to have continued Business relations in which the customers will always come back.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

After having finalizing an order for a prospecting kit, they cancel my order, they send me a email saying that they were cancelling the order because it was on back order. If it was on back order, then they shouldn't have allowed the completion of the order, hence they are breaching our contract. It made for a unhappy wife because we cannot find another vendor.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

I ordered a Morgan Pegasus tricycle as a gift and it arrived with the paint rotted on the fender. I made numerous phone calls to customer service and all they said was UPS needed to inspect the package which I don't quite understand since they had nothing to do with the paint being rotted! I also explained I needed it by Dec 10th... they had no problem charging my credit card $200. I emailed Walmart 3x since I purchased it through them and they said a supervisor would call me within 24 hours which never happened! I will be putting a claim in with my credit card company on Monday 12/4. I appreciate any help!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I purchased a pair of Cloud Nine Sheepskin Womens Ladies Bootie Slippers from Unbeatable Sale. I have bought the exact same kind of booties twice before and have given many as gifts. I bought in May, put in the closet until October. When I put them on the soles were lumpy. I wore in the house for two weeks thinking the soles would smooth out which they did not. I requested a return and was denied. I understand that this was out of the return window but retailers should stand behind defective product regardless. I would not buy another thing from this company and I'm sorry I wasted $60.00 buying what I thought would be a quality product as in the past.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I purchased a online order from Walmart (I also wrote a review on Walmart as well) on November 3 2017. In that purchase was one outside item which would not send to store for me to pick up there, instead was told I had to have to sent to my house. I was not informed that I would be charged for shipping. If the shipping had been reasonable I most likely wouldn’t be writing this review. The item I purchased was only $12.15. I was charged $26.72 for shipping that’s over double the cost of the item. When I finally got in contact with someone they only refunded me $10.00 and said that would be the most they could refund. A $12.15 item actually cost me $26.72 because the shipping is crazy high. Unbeatable prices. Yeah right. They make up for in charging double the cost on shipping!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I ordered a large Ka-bar straight edge short knife through Amazon. UnbeatableSale.com was the seller. My order was canceled for no reason. When I called to ask why they said it was out of stock while I had their website up advertising the knife as in stock for $30 dollars more. The customer service lady kept saying that it took 24 hours to update the site, when I called it was 4 days after my order cancellation. So they were either out of stock and still trying to sell the knife or they had them and just didnt want to sell it as advertised and used out of stock as an excuse.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I purchased a sofa sleeper on Walmart.com from Unbeatablesale. The pictures AND the title were very misleading. It's should have read "Micro Suede Sofa Sleeper for Kids," not Micro Suede Sofa Sleeper. I didn't check the measurements because they were not available upfront. Once I went back to the site I noticed you had to click on two links to access that information. With the new information at hand I called them immediately and was told the sofa sleeper was shipped already and they do not allow returns on furniture.

They finally offered me a 10% refund off the purchase price without the cost of shipping ($17) or to return it for with a shipping price of $142. I have since read many other reviews about this company giving out misleading information along with other horrific complaints. Most companies offer 100% back guarantee. I will never shop there again or use Walmart.com. I'll stick with Amazon as they offer the 100% back guarantee. False advertising! Plain and simple.

Insufficient response received
Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

I added an item to my cart at the price of $9.09 and it said shipping would be $5.95 for a set of reloading dies and by the time I had gotten to the credit card information page the price of the item had gone up to $62.32 with shipping of $5.95. I had taken a screenshot of the price just before I added it to my cart.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I ordered a rug from WalMart.com on 10/8 that was fulfilled by UnbeatableSale. I received a confirmation of the order with an estimated delivery date. On 10/9 I received notification of the order being canceled with the statement "sorry it didn't work out". Upon further research it was determined that there was a pricing difference between UnbeatableSale and Walmart.com.

When I called UnbeatableSale the lady was very very rude and stated that there was a pricing discrepancy so they canceled the order - not honored the order and corrected but canceled. So the customer is left without a rug because UnbeatableSale falsely advertised the price and was unwilling to honor it. I have never been treated so unprofessionally by a company I am trying to buy something from. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE and as a matter of principle, I am contacting an attorney to see what options are to holding them to their falsely advertised price on the rug.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I bought a new house and ordered two twin loft beds with slides and play areas below and they shipped me the wrong products a week later. I called customer service and they informed me that I would have to wait the weekend to hear back from the warehouse on parts. I asked if I was able to put the beds together and they could ship me the tent and they said that they couldn't help me if the bed was assembled. Now my 3 and 5 year olds have to spend another 3 days on the floor waiting to hear what our next move is. I will definitely never order anything from them again and will be telling my co workers at the hospital about this as well.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

Purchased a Camaflexi high loft bed for my 7 year old. Had it assembled it, and it was super unstable and unsafe for anyone to use. Called to return and they would not because it had been assembled. I pointed out there was no way to know if was unsafe if it wasn't put together. They still refused to return. I now have an unusable bed that I don't even feel safe selling to someone else. Single mom out $650 and my daughter is without a bed.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

I purchased as a gift for my niece off her list/link of items. Placed the order thru Amazon which was not Prime eligible so I had to pay $12.99 shipping for a $90 toddler table. Received the item and was only a flat Lego board. Inquired on how to return and was offered a discounted rate. I declined since the item was not worth more than $40 tops. They replied they were sorry I felt that way. They stated if I chose to return then I would need to ship back insured and provide them the tracking information. The cost to ship back was $37.68 and I am left with nothing and they state they do not pay shipping charges. I filed a complaint with Amazon but did not want anyone else to make the mistake of purchasing through this seller.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

We ordered a large rug and had emailed UnbeatableSale the correct shipping address 4 days before it shipped. They still shipped it to the incorrect address (our other office) and never emailed us back to confirm anything. When I asked to return the item they said we would have to pay for shipping to return the item which was fairly expensive because it was large rug. They gave no other explanation for not changing the shipping address other than they never confirmed with us that it was changed. Very disappointed in the customer service.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

I bought a table and chair set through Sears for my new apartment. After a second look, I felt that the table did not go with the rest of the apartment so I called Sears for a refund. It turns out that Sears used a market place vendor which is Unbeatable Sales. I literally called 2 days after the order was placed and asked this stupid company for an exchange initially. Not a return, an EXCHANGE! Their return policy is that there aren't any returns or exchanges whatsoever on furniture. I had not even received the package yet and they wouldn't even help me out. If you buy it, you're stuck with it.

When the package came, they didn't even have the decency to call and tell me my package had arrived. They left my stuff on the side of the apartment building. After calling Sears and this ridiculous company for like four days (asking for a refund because I was so pissed I didn't want anything from them) I have now surrendered. I've not opened the box yet so I don't know if it's damaged. When you patronize a company the goal is to make the consumer happy. You should not be stuck with an item that you do not want.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

On July 8, 2017 I ordered online the Boss Radio which was advertised for $12 with free shipping. When I finalized the purchase, it showed $37 on my credit card billing one minute after placing the order. I sent an email to cancel the purchase or reduce price. No answer to 2 emails. So I phoned them. The lady said that they could NOT change the price nor accept a returned item. The package has never been opened. For an "unbeatable" price, I could have bought the identical item through Amazon for $17 less than what I paid.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

3 months ago this Broil chef 4 liquid propane gas grill was on Walmart.com priced for $366. I had try to purchase but it was sold out. I signed up for an email letting me know when the item would be. On August 9th purchased this item for $366 plus $53 for freight shipping. 6 days later I received an email saying they had cancelled my order because it required freight shipping and I purchase ground shipping. I was upset that they did not contact me before cancelling my order and giving me other options. When I contacted customer service they were very rude and I explained to them that when I purchased my item I didn't have any option for my shipping but it did say it was for freight shipping.

I asked to speak to a manager in corporate and I was sent to a voicemail which had no name on it. I received a call the next day and the man told me he was going to offer me 10% off if I wanted to reorder it. I explained to him that on his website it is priced higher than on Walmart.com. He asked me how much it was price for on Walmart.com and I told him $366. He said, "Yes that's what I'm selling it for." I was getting ready to reorder it and I asked him if it was a propane grill. He read the description and said, "Yes it is a portable propane grill." I said, "No the grill I was ordering was not portable. It was a drop-in." He tried to play it off by saying that Walmart sent them the wrong order number and that's why it's priced for that price. He tried to tell me he did not have this item in stock. I explained to him that the customer service yesterday told me they had 100 of this item in stock.

When on Walmart's website that item clearly states it is a drop-in Grill. Explain to him this was not the first time they've had it on Walmart's website for that price. He said there's nothing he can do. Item has already been taken down and he cannot sell it to me for that price. I feel like they are posting things for these prices and not wanting to honor it when they find out it was their mistake. I would not recommend purchasing from this company. They are very rude and don't try to keep the customer happy. This was a birthday gift for my husband and now he won't be getting it.

UnbeatableSale.com Company Information