1.04/5

UnbeatableSale.com

UnbeatableSale.com was founded in 2004. With over 50 years of combined customer service experience, our management team is devoted to customer satisfaction as our top priority. We provide a wide variety of merchandise that is hand picked by consumers.

Everyday UnbeatableSale.com offers a “Today’s Unbeatable Sale” item selected by popular demand. Whether you are shopping for yourself or a friend, UnbeatableSale.com will help you find everything you need.

View More View More

380 UnbeatableSale.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I received a headboard for a bed. I ordered it online through Sears. Once I received it I realized it was not what I expected. I call Unbeatable Sales to request a return. I was told I couldn’t return it because I had opened it. How do I know if I want it or not if I can’t open it? This company is in business only to shaft people. Don’t do business with these people. I can’t give this company a one star rating. The only reason I gave them one star is I had to rate them for the review.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I ordered a $70 Utopia Alley shower caddy through Overstock.com. Definitely more than I wanted to spend but thought the quality and rustproof guarantee was worth it. I wasn't aware that UnbeatableSale.com was the actual vendor. I would have looked up the consumer reviews and reconsidered. This is the lowest review of a business I have ever done business with. Lesson learned. The item arrived within 7 days. The box was in perfect condition but I opened it up and inspected it anyway, counting the pieces etc. It was all there. Life happened and a month went by before I was able to get the caddy up in the shower (Labor Day weekend, school starting and we sprung a leak). The assembly was a breeze until I got to the last tier. The screw wasn't catching. I played around with it and realized it was a defective screw with short threads.

When I emailed customer service they responded within 24 hours telling me they couldn't offer any help since my purchase date was beyond 30 days. I ordered 8/25, it shipped 8/27, I received it 9/5. I contacted them 10/7. They didn't offer any help or support at all and told me to contact the manufacturer. When I explained I received the item 32 days ago and for such an expensive item I was hoping for some flexibility they just simply didn't respond. I guess they don't care about customer satisfaction or support the items they sell. LUCKILY the manufacturer was amazing! Utopia Alley responded within a few hours saying they would promptly send replacement parts. Shame on you UnbeatableSale.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

They sent it to the wrong address. About 1000 miles away. Waiting to hear from them. After reading the company reviews I do not expect any satisfaction. How can Walmart do business with a company with this reputation? I guess they will say it is my fault for not heeding the terrible reviews.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I ordered the chair rail from Shop.com for the top of wainscoting I was installing. I didn’t realize the item was actually sold through UnbeatableSale, but OK. The item I received was clearly not the item I ordered. I sent an email to customer service with a photo of the item and then called customer service who said I would get an email response. I received an email stating I could keep the item for 50% off or send it back to them AT MY EXPENSE. The cost of shipping would equal or exceed the refund. If you’re reading this, you probably have had a similar problem with this company. I believe from reading other reviews that this is the MO for this company to get out of making good on damaged or incorrect orders. Lesson learned.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

They shipped the wrong part and wanted me to pay for returning it. After 13 e-mails to them (most seemed as they were form letters) Walmart stepped in and corrected the situation. Know who you're buying from!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UnbeatableSale.com?

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

Ordered a beautiful living room suite thru Walmart from Unbeatable Sales. BIG, BIG mistake. Upon contact from YRC (their freight carrier), was told that they would like to set up delivery to my home. NO ONE MENTIONED either online or when sale was made that I would be responsible for getting living room suite (450 lbs) into my home. Had sons and family members here to assist with getting furniture in my home. Delivery was scheduled between 2-5 pm. At 6:18, I call YRC freight to check on shipment. "OH, we're Sorry, Ms. ** but shipment is still in Florida." Long, long story short.

Finally received living room suite, but INCORRECT accent chair was shipped, so I decline that part of shipment. Also the feet that I had to attach to sofa and loveseat were incorrect, making my living room look slanted. Long, long story short, continued. Finally this week YRC called to set up deliver appt. for 9/21/18 between 2-5. At 6:30 I called again as I had son here to help. "Oops, can't deliver today, should be next week." Needless to say, I was livid and vented again. SAVE YOURSELF time and hassle and don't order from them.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

We ordered 3 individual porch swings from Unbeatable through KMart. Good luck trying to return anything. No one will take responsibility to help you. KMart says deal with Unbeatable. Unbeatable's site says deal with Sears. When I finally reached someone, I was told they do not issue return labels and it was on me. The return shipping of these swings would be almost twice as much as I paid for them. They could issue me a 15% discount to keep the swings. NEVER EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I bought a chair (or so I thought) in a dark blue color. Upon receiving a slip cover for a chair in blue with black stripes I contacted the company to be told I could return it, but would have to pay all shipping costs which half of what I paid for the item. The lady told me it's not their fault the internet said chair not chair cover and there is a picture so I should have figured out it was black and blue. I wish I could post the picture here for you, it is definitely blue on the picture. Very upset and because I ordered it from Walmart who now lets 3rd parties go through them, and Walmart also refused to help me. I'm done with both companies.

I bought a chair (or so I thought) in a dark blue color. Upon receiving a slip cover for a chair in blue with black stripes I contacted the company to be told I could return it, but would have to pay all shipping costs which half of what I paid for the item. The lady told me it's not their fault the internet said chair not chair cover and there is a picture so I should have figured out it was black and blue.. I wish I could post the picture here for you, it is definitely blue on the picture. Very upset and because I ordered it from Walmart who now let's 3rd parties go through them, and Walmart also refused to help me .. I'm done with both companies.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

Shoddy service, rude, NO RETURN, NO FOLLOW-UP; was my fault for opening the package after freight carrier left. Product was damaged IN TRANSIT. Freight paperwork states accepting product as it is at time of signature! WOW!!! Never had this happen to me before. Came from Walmart online 7-10 weeks for freight carrier to respond to request of damaged goods. Last time I had a board damaged. The distributor immediately sent out a new one and we could do whatever we wanted with the damaged one (we gave it to a non-profit agency). I've lodged a complaint with Walmart on this company also.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

This is the absolute worst experience I have ever had with a company. I ordered a kid's bike through Amazon. I thought it was a little too expensive so I cancelled it right away. I even received an email verifying the cancellation. Despite the cancellation they sent it. I called Amazon and they saw the cancellation and I was charged for 2 bikes and only received 1. You can only contact this company via email. They stated that they don't prepay for return labels. I called UPS and it was doing be more than double what I paid to begin with to return it. Then I told the company that I will keep the bike. Just give me my money back for the bike that I didn't receive. They refused, stating that they wont refund anything until I send the bike back. Of course they won't. They just want more of my money. I think this company is nothing but crooks. Horrible customer service. They should be put out of business.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

This is the absolute worst experience I have ever had with a company. I ordered a kids bike through Amazon. I cancelled it a few minutes after I ordered it because it was a little more than I wanted to pay. ($139) I received an email stating that they cancelled it. I still ended up receiving the bike. I was not only charged for one but two bikes and I only received one. I called Amazon and they saw the cancellation and the payment for two bikes. Per this company they do not prepay for labels. I contacted UPS and it was going to cost me another $150-200 to send it back. Are you kidding me! So I was speaking with this company through emails because you cant contact them via phone. I asked them to at least give me my money back for one of the bikes. They refused until I sent the bike back! Of course they want me to send it back. That way they can get more of my money. They are nothing but crooks! I hope they are put out of business.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

I placed an order through Walmart on a fan tower, thought it was coming from Walmart as everything I went through showed Walmart. Found out after I placed the order and got confirmation that it was a 3rd party company, so I canceled the transaction in less than 2 hours. I got an email from Unbeatable sales that they got my cancelation order, but they charged me on the date for the item and shipped it out 4 days later saying they got the cancelation request after it was shipped.

They told me it was too late to cancel and if I want to return my order that they can give me instructions on how to return it, however I have to pay for yet another shipping fee and there will be a restocking fee. So now the $32 shipping fee to me, plus an additional $32 to ship back plus a restocking fee... WTF? It costs more to do that than the item I bought! I also called Walmart saying I bought it from them and I will return it to them and they will not take it back. That I have to send it back to Unbeatable sales. I will never buy anything online from Walmart ever again as they can't honor their own customers a refund for items bought on their own website.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

I ordered the Jobar JB7243SIL Anywhere Floor Lamp with Foot Control off the Overstock.com website with Unbeatable Sale being the third party vendor. Shortly after I placed the order I read on the Internet that this product was being sold elsewhere at a lesser price than the $41.00 I was being charged by ordering from Overstock so I tried to cancel the order but was told I couldn't. "It had already been ordered from Unbeatable Sale"; Overstock not too helpful. I sent an email to Unbeatable & tried to cancel the order directly but was told, "No. It had shipped." (What a lie.)

I asked for their return policy since I didn't want it. Well their return policy makes it almost impossible to return so after much back & forth they said they would give me a 15% discount if I kept the product which was better than paying the shipping costs back which I knew would be high. I asked them if they bought low on other sites & sold high on Overstock; more back & forth. Guess they didn't like my snark. When the product arrived the box appeared to have been already opened & taped back again so I took pics of that & made them aware of it. When I finally opened the box & put it together I was less than impressed at the entire light itself & how little it lit up the small area I bought it for so I've decided to donate this 'light' to Goodwill & perhaps someone else can make use of it; rather donate it than toss it in the garbage... Waste of money & never again will I purchase anything from either website.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

I ordered a recliner chair on Sears website based on the description and specs. It stated it was a power recliner and gray. The chair was shipped via a third party, UnbeatableSales. I received the chair damaged (footrest permanently in out position) and not the power chair I ordered. I immediately contacted UnbeatableSales with this information. They repeatedly said the chair delivered is what I ordered and said it was my responsibility to pack, ship and pay for return delivery. I contacted Sears as well of this mistake claiming this was fraudulent advertising. Sears did nothing. I realized then both companies are scamming consumers. Sears writes fake descriptions on their website to get people to buy their product then Unbeatable ships whatever they have in stock. These people need to be stopped.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I ordered toothbrushes through UnbeatableSale.com via the Walmart.ca website. I ordered a large quantity and as a result the delivery costs were $40. I received twelve toothbrushes in a huge box. Normally, I would return for a refund but their delivery policy stipulates that you have to return in the same box. I have made several calls to try to resolve the situation. I have also tried to bring this matter to the attention of Walmart.ca because I think that they need to take some responsibility.

Original review: May 29, 2018

I ordered a rolling travel bag with a computer case and had it less than 30 days when the support legs cracked. I sent a message to UnbeatableSale Inc. and was told that I would have to reach out to the manufacturer. This is not what is stated in the return policy. I do not recommend this company. Saving a few dollars on the product but getting zero customer service when you need it is not worth the savings.

Original review: May 4, 2018

I work for an alarm company and we use an impact printer, for our invoicing, and they are becoming hard to find, but through Newegg.com I found it but it was from unbeatablesale.com. I ordered it. The price was right on 04-01-2018, they billed my credit card the 260.00. I waited for a tracking number. Contacted Newegg.com see where the printer was on 04-17-2018. They found out and I that this item was back ordered. It said nothing about it being back ordered. I called on 04-30-2018 back to Newegg.com. They sent emails to them and inquiring about the printer, nothing received, no emails back from this company.

I called on 05-02-2018 back to Newegg.com and they had sent another email for status still nothing. I said cancel the order. I don't need it or want the item, they sent that email to the seller. I received nothing so a final call today 05-04-2018 back to Newegg.com and they contacted unbeatablesale.com on the phone and I told them I wanted to return it, Willie from Unbeatable Sale said they don't send out RMAs. I said, "Well you had no trouble billing the company credit card." He said, "You have to pay for shipping back." This company is nothing but a hassle, I will never buy from this company again. Buyer beware...

Original review: April 24, 2018

I placed an order for a DVD which was listed as “in stock” (it is STILL listed as “in stock” on the website). After not receiving any confirmation email, I emailed them one week later to inquire about the order and was advised they were “looking into it”. I sent three additional emails over the course of the next few weeks asking about my order. I never received any reply.

I finally filed a BBB complaint. UnbeatableSale replies that the order was unfilled because of “no stock” and they lied and stated they replied to all of my emails. Although I never did actually cancel the order, they refunded my money (the only positive outcome of this) “per my request”. What I actually asked for was: 1) an answer about the stays of my order, 2) for the order to be fulfilled and 3) if the item is actually out of stock (as I noted above, the item was and is currently listed as “in stock” on their website) then to please advise me of that and refund my money. Overall this was a terrible experience for what should have been a very simple transaction. I wish that I had done more research on their business before I placed my order, as it seems many others have had a similar experience. How they maintain an “A” rating with the BBB is beyond me.

Original review: April 20, 2018

If I could give this company a -10 I would. I ordered this vanity top and paid upfront a $54.99 shipping and handling fee. When it was delivered it was in pieces, because it was not Properly wrapped by the company. My husband was the only one home and saw that product WAS IN PIECES he automatically refused it. NOW THEY ONLY WANT TO PAY ME FOR THE VANITY BUT NOT REIMBURSE ME THE SHIPPING AND HANDLING. Vendor is responsible for wrapping product good enough to ship, but they didn't and should be responsible for paying me my shipping and handling back. My advise is to never trust or do business with "NGY Stone & Cabinet Inc ..." THIS IS SO WRONG...

Original review: April 15, 2018

Ordered 3 pool motors from Unbeatable Sale through Walmart.com website. Complete description and picture of item was posted. Item is Bluffton b1247 pool motor. Received email for all 3 confirming sale, that also included item description and picture. Tracking site also showed picture and item description. No pool motors were delivered to me, instead I received 3 inflatable pool floats! I emailed Unbeatable Sale and was told the item I ordered was an error. Here is why I believe this to be intentional deception: Unbeatable Sale has other similar items listed on the Walmart.com website that are also deceptive, and the item I ordered is still on that website 8 days later! This case is currently being reported to the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION. Maybe that will stop these crooks or hopefully put them out of business.

Original review: April 15, 2018

I am very displeased with your response. I have ordered California Scents Orlando Squeeze Spray 2.9 ounces before in August 2017. I did not return these. Now I received your product, and when I spray the product, I immediately start coughing, have chest tightening, which are symptoms of my bronchospasm secondary to the exacerbation of my asthma. Your product does not have a citrus smell. I sprayed 2 cans. There is no scent whatsoever, it is certainly not the same product as the one I ordered in August 2017, and it exacerbates my asthma.

Now I request a refund of a product that I ordered from Amazon, WITHOUT any disclaimer that this is a "FINAL SALE" or "ALL SALES ARE FINAL", the product is causing an asthma attack, and now I must pay to ship it back to you with insurance? The seller must send me a return label and give me a full refund for product and shipping I paid for a defective product. Trust me, Monday I will file a claim with the Federal trade Commission at 1 877 438 4338 against UnbeatableSale, Inc.

Original review: April 14, 2018

Ordered a bathroom vanity from this crooked company. Item was received within a short time frame but damaged beyond use. Paid $1000 for the item and $400 for shipping which apparently comes with no protection of any sort, and because I signed receiving shipment, this is now my fault. To file a claim they said will take up to 120 days. It’s been over a month with no response at this point. Stay away from this company if you value your time and money.

Original review: April 4, 2018

I ordered a garment from this retailer through the Walmart website. After it arrived, I tried it on and it did not fit. I called customer service and they said that since I tried it on and the package was opened, they cannot take a return. How else was I suppose to find out it did not fit??? Customer service said it is on their website and when I said I ordered it through Walmart they told me that Walmart's website also states that if you buy something through their website other than from them, you are subject to the retailer's rules.

I certainly did not see it and did not expect not to be able to return it since I have returned numerous clothing articles to online retailers. I looked it up on Walmart's website an under "Returns Policy" (at the bottom of their website) it states "Items purchased from a Marketplace retailer cannot be returned to a Walmart store or to Walmart.com; they must be returned to their Marketplace Retailer in accordance with their returns policy. Please email the Marketplace retailer directly." WALMART SHOULD NOT CARRY THIS RETAILER. IT HAS 1 1/2 STAR RATING. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

Original review: March 30, 2018

Please stay away from this company! I ordered an arm-chair and they sent me only the arm. I called multiple times and they were unwilling to offer any support whatsoever. I placed the order on Walmart.com and after I close to finalize the purchase, I learned that it was a different seller. Walmart is part of this mischievous business as well. Walmart shouldn’t allow this extremely poor rated company on its site. This is going to cost me some money out of my pocket. Imagine how disappointing this could be! I hope this company goes bankrupt very soon or face the worst legal consequences. My advice to everyone is “please stay away from this evil company!”

Original review: March 22, 2018

I opened the box and the mirror was cracked in 12 pieces. I contacted UnbeatableSale.com and after many attempts reached a young girl who could not even help me. I paid $180.00 for this gift and the only response they gave was that in 10 days they would get back to me. They told me to "hold on" to this broken merchandise. I will be leaving for vacation in a few days and I will not even be here in 10 days! What bad customer service! DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!

Original review: March 1, 2018

I ordered a rain barrel. Took over a month to receive, in between 5 to 6 phone calls. The first shipment ended up being the wrong order. When I finally did receive my shipment the order was damaged. I decided to keep the rain barrel because of the Abundant rain we were receiving. The company refunded me a measly 10%.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2018

I purchased 2 Epson black ink cartridges from Jet.com. The picture and the written description showed them as original Epson cartridges with T252XL Ink Black as the description on the sale slip. This is what I purchased and I should have received. Instead, I received the Jet purchase through the company UnbeatableSale.com. The box contained 2 small white boxes with two Remanufactured cartridges; EPC252XL120 written on the boxes. Unbeatablesale.com said to contact Jet.com customer service. Janie from customer service said they had one cartridge remaining so they could not fill my order.

Jet.com originally stated they would return my money in about two weeks. However I have been told by Andrea I would get the money refunded sooner. Unbeatablesale.com is also featured as one of the key suppliers of Walmart. Unbeatablesale.com switched my order and sent me an inferior replacement cartridge. Unbeatablesale is a Walmart Company. They should know better than to bait and switch. I purchased an original manufactured product @2 for $47.56. I was sent a Chinese remanufactured product worth about 2 for $12.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I ordered a box of 40 toe warmers only to receive a single one in the mail. When I contacted customer service I was told there had been a listing error. I was offered a 50% refund or to ship back the single warmer (this was an order from Canada so shipping was quite expensive ). I ended up paying over 10x the price for a single toe warmer (not counting the time spent arguing with customer support). I have no idea why Walmart deals with this dishonest company.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I ordered a sectional thru UnbeatableSale and everything went thru. I was looking for sectional for my mother's home and found the perfect size and color thru this company. After a week I received a email thru Amazon that said my sale was canceled! I realized it said customer cancelled the sale... which I never did! I called UnbeatableSale and spoke with someone who said they cancelled the sale due to wrong price adjustment on the sectional. I spoke with a few people at work who said that is not allowed and they are in breach of their contract.

So before I could call them back I received a new email thru UnbeatableSale and it said, "Sorry for your inconvenience but we were told by our warehouse that we no longer have this sectional in stock and do not expect to get another one" so my sale was canceled and good luck! When I called them to let them know I heard 3 different stories as to why I am not going to receive this sectional he gave me the runaround and put me on hold for 30 minutes to transfer me to someone's voicemail! Very upset About this. Now my mother will be sitting in a chair until I find her a replacement!

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I thought I ordered this through Walmart. I opened the box to look at it and decided it was not what I wanted. Boxed it right back up. Went to Walmart returns who sent me to Unbeatable Sale and they told me I could not return it because I opened the box. How was I suppose to see what it looked like? I thought I could return it to Walmart because I went to their site to order it. I thought Unbeatable Sale was a part of Walmart. Did not know it was a different company altogether. The only correspondence I ever received was from Walmart, not UnbeatableSale.

Updated on 02/09/2018: They would not take product back because I opened the box. After I wrote them and posted a review here they finally emailed me. I can return it if I pay for postage and insurance (They charged me $15 for shipping) or I could keep it for a discounted price. So I said I'd keep it for $25.00. Did not answer me. Got email today that they credited me $6.00.

UnbeatableSale.com Company Information