3.5/5 (777 ratings)

About UnbeatableSale.com

UnbeatableSale.com was founded in 2004. With over 50 years of combined customer service experience, our management team is devoted to customer satisfaction as our top priority. We provide a wide variety of merchandise that is hand picked by consumers.

UnbeatableSale.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UnbeatableSale.com?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2023

I ordered 2 items and they were shipped separately. The first came and was the wrong item, 2nd was correct. They don't actually carry the first item, and offered a "shipping label", which was an email that said "Ship the order back to the following address and be sure to insure the package." It's not worth boxing, shipping, and insuring, i'd rather warn others instead. Don't trust them.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2023

I ordered the Aarco professional series magnetic porcelain chalkboard and this company actually lied to me regarding package. They kept telling me that it was on its way or was delayed and did not even provide me with a tracking number. I called the sales department and entered the CORRECT order number and they had NO record of it. I ordered the product on December 28th and I called Walmart, where Unbeatable Sale sold the product, and the Walmart rep told me that my package was lost in shipping! I will never go through unbeatable sale ever again!

Get buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2022

Placed an order for 9x a puzzle. Received 1 puzzle. Wrote them. Was told they contacted the warehousing they were looking into it. Within 24 hours I had sent them pictures of what was sent. I was then told that they would ship the remaining 8 items. It has been over a week since I received my 1st item and almost a week since I was told I would receive a tracking number. I still have no tracking number and when I ask them all I get is, "I will be in touch when I have tracking and thank you for your patience." I told them I needed the rest of my order by the 14th. Did not happen.

We just had our family Christmas party and because some family live out of town I have to special ship their Christmas presents at extra cost to me because pf their mistake and unwillingness to expedite the rest of my order rapidly. I will not shop with them again. This my 1st time ordering with them and it has been a bad experience. I do not recommend shopping with this company. This all started on December 3. It is now the 16th of December.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2022

Bought 3 items and they shipped the wrong items, and the items I received were half what I paid. I had to return the items to get my refund. But the whole refund was a big headache. After they received the items it took well over a week and multiple email. The final email I sent to them was that my lawyer would be contacting them if I did not get a confirmation email within 24 hours.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2022

This company is a scam. If you decide that the item is not wanted (they're cheesy so you probably wouldn't want it). They will provide you with a return slip and seemingly easy instructions. So why this comment? Here's the catch. After printing out and returning the item utilizing the seemingly easy instructions about 2 days later when you inquire about the return status. You will be asked about an RMA number. This is where the scam comes in. An RMA number was not provided with the seemingly easy return instructions and of course the company claims that they cannot locate/verify the return without it. Even using a credible delivery service because according to them this not provided RMA number is essential. Get the scam. Do not use these guys. You've been warned. Report them to Secretary of State in NJ and where you live. As well as the BBB.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2022

BEWARE! This website is nothing more than a cruddy drop-shipping site where the site admins peddle cheap products that are drop-shipped from whatever supplier warehouse they are sitting in. My kid used to run a website like this, but he actually took care of his customers. I ordered universal boat cover that clearly stated it would fit boats 17 to 19 feet long. It arrived this afternoon and to my dismay, it most definitely doesn't even come CLOSE to fitting my 18.5 foot craft. Of course I need to return it. I went to the website to obtain a Return Authorization, but the system would not recognize my order or reference numbers. I had to email customer service. I explained the problem and they sent me a canned response with an RA.

I had read the return policies before ordering, so I knew I would not be refunded the original $25 shipping or the return shipping costs, but I thought it would be a safe bet because I assumed the product descriptions would be truthful and accurate! I feel they should refund not only the $211 for the boat cover, but also the original and return shipping costs, since the product description is inaccurate! THIS WEBSITE IS A SCAM.

Original review: June 27, 2022

Tried returning a set of chairs. UPS made me create my own label which I was unable to do. Called them, 'no agent avail' and hung up on me. Even UPS gave me a security alert when I tried to ship back. DO NOT USE UNBEATABLE SALE.

Original review: June 11, 2022

I purchased a grill, then attempted to cancel the purchase less than one (1) hour later. (I found a better price elsewhere) - Two (2) days later I received an email stating that I didn’t cancel in time and that the grill was sent. When I received the grill and attempted to return it (for my refund) it was going to cost me $199 in shipping to return it (Unbeatable Sales had already charged me $60 in shipping to o receive the grill that they have plenty of time to NOT send in the first place - as there is NO WAY they shipped this unit out within an hour on a Friday afternoon). They refused to assist with the $199 return fee - $199 is 40% of the total cost of the portable grill! As it stands now, I’m out over $500 for a grill they should have never sent me! Moving forward I will buy from and recommend a company that a actual values and is honest with the customer.

Original review: April 25, 2022

My address was incorrect and they gave me incorrect tracking #. When I called to have the corrections made all I got was they hadn't set up voicemail yet. I contacted my PayPal account and they took care of part this problem for me. I had to contact FedEx to correct the address. I received my new product today. Let me just say you get what you pay for! It will serve its purpose, however not exactly what I had expected or wanted.

Original review: April 12, 2022

On September 3rd 2021 I ordered 2 feeders from Unbeatablesale.com. They emailed me the confirmation and tracking numbers for 2 large packages. DATE: 09/03/2021 REFERENCE#: ** (Tracking**). Total:$257.27,REFERENCE#:** (Tracking: **) Total: $201.18. FedEx showed the packages delivered on September 10th. Called FedEx and they told me to wait couple of days. On the 14th I called FedEx and reported missing packages. Called and there is NO ANSWER. Emailed them 24th, received an automatic response. Called several times and there was no answer from them. I opened a dispute with my CC company. One of the charges were refunded by the bank. The other declined.

On November 17th I receive an email from Shneur Sturman Accounting Department asking why I did a chargeback on this order. They didn't open a tracking case with FedEx or to start investigating why the customer didn't receive the packages. The last email from Shneur ** was on November 18th. After that there was no communication. They didn't answer my calls or my emails. They took from me $201.18 and don't want to issue a refund. I consider this fraud. I hope this business will be closed for fraud.

UnbeatableSale.com Company Information