toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went through ShopAtHome to purchase from UnbeatableSale. My experience went okay. It's my first purchase and I plan to shop online again through them if it comes up in the future.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

Placed a order online with Walmart Unbeatablesale.com. Returned the same day in 2/16/17. Credit me. Just looked at my bank account and charged me again 4/13/17. I want my money back. Will never deal with Walmart. Online orders only scam.

Me and my wife ordered ACMEF1908 Acme Furniture 08185 KIT Glass Top Dining Table 5 piece on March 5. The charges were Product Total: $146.61 and Shipping as $169.79. UPS lost the package on March 15 and I called UPS. UPS opened a ticket to trace the packet and they could not locate it. UPS advised me to talk to UnbeatableSale. The UnbeatableSale said that they will work with UPS and I just requested for my refund and this is the reply I got: "I am sorry for any inconvenience, however; while we are able to send a full replacement to you for an item that got lost in transit, free of charge, if you opt instead to have a refund processed, you will not be refunded the shipping cost."

When I checked with UPS they told me that they have already processed the claim and I need to contact sender. This is what I got from UPS: "I am sorry that your package was lost. Our records indicate that there is a claim on file for this shipment. However, I am unable to provide claim information to a receiver or third party."

"We sent the claim status, we are waiting for them to contact us, if they have not received any information, they need to contact us to follow up."

When I followed back with Unbeatable Sale today (Friday April 7) the lady on the customer support said that she is not sure about my refund and they will tell me by next Wednesday if we will get our refund back. Now UPS have already given them the money for the product. UnbeatableSale could not deliver the dining table and they are just delaying the refund. They even hung up on me when I was trying to ask the lady nicely about the refund. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYBODY TO BUY FROM THEM.

I ordered something for my son's birthday (Rolliphant), it was 2 days late from arrival date. When I received the package, it was damaged (crushed on one side both outside box and inside box). Went to open it to check it and it was the complete wrong item, when I called they apologized, and told me they would ship the right one and let me know what to do with the wrong one. Got an email couple days later that said I needed to print the label they sent and bring the wrong toy to a UPS store. So they mess up my order, YET I'm the one doing all the work. Not to mention they won't send MY ACTUAL toy I originally ordered till I send the incorrect one back.

For one I don't have a computer nor a printer at my access, so now I have to find time as a single mom with 2 jobs to go to the library to print this label out. Then I have to take it to the UPS 25 MILES AWAY! So they mess up and I'm the one doing all the running while they hold my toy hostage! I didn't make them wait for payment till I got my product! And if they chose to send me a label via mail, they said it could take up to a week to get to me! So it's been 3 weeks and unless I do the running around I'm looking at a month to get my toy! Worst experience EVER! NEVER AGAIN unless they make this right! Normally I'm not the type to expect anything, but the fact that I have to waste my time and gas for their mistake, I figured I could of at least kept the toy so I could of had something to give him on his birthday. I'm barely making ends meet so this was all I could do for him and they ruined it. :(

Factual basis uncertain

Deliberate deception by UnbeatableSale.com. The site advertised a 3/4" female adaptor from Carlon, part no. E942ER-CTN. The manufacturers model number for the part is E942ER. The suffix CTN is the designation for a carton of 20 pieces. I ordered two cartons. They shipped two pieces for the price of two cartons. They have not responded to numerous attempts to correct the order or get a refund and want me to PAY to ship the two fittings back to them. Their advertisement appears to be purposely deceptive as they have repeatedly stated that their advertisement did not say 20 pieces and the ASTRONOMICAL price of $5.07 was per piece.

The worst sales company and the worst customer service! I am pregnant and ordered the mini crib mattress for my baby. I have confirmation email with the picture of the item. What I received is completely different. I sent pictures of 2 mattresses and they said they don't see the difference. They accepted return but I have to pay for the shipping cost which is almost the same as I paid for the item, and it's not refundable. According to their rules if they ship wrong item, they will refund shipping cost. But they don't want to agree their fault and pretend that all their staff are blind, because they cannot see the difference on the pictures. Scammers!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UnbeatableSale.com?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was surfing the internet looking for heating mats for putting under concrete for the winter, and UnbeatableSale.com was the one I came to. They had an action-reaction from me and it worked out. My experience with them was neither good nor bad.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got some shop cloth for our tool and dye shop, and the quality is great. I purchased through Amazon. UnbeatableSale has a large variety of products and the price looks comparable to other websites.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been using Chang Sheng soap for more than 15 years. It is a derivative or similar to an old time product called Colloidal Silver and it's absolutely amazing for a condition known as Rosacea but it's very hard to find and it was no longer available in catalogs that I received. I found it on Amazon and it was sourced by UnbeatableSale. I buy it from them since they were the only ones who have it. It’s not cheap but the price of it hasn't changed. UnbeatableSale is exactly what they say they are. They produce and deliver what you order, the service is fast and they’re 100% reliable. I can’t ask for anything more in a vendor. I’ve always been happy with their service and hopefully they’ll continue to have the soap. It's been a great experience and I've recommended them to a friend.

Factual basis uncertain

I was doing business with this company for 3 years spending $2,800 in sisal rope every 3 months. This last time I ordered we ended up not having the space to hold the product in our warehouse. I called within an hour to cancel the order. I was told by their joke of a customer service that I had to wait 24 hours to cancel my order. I told her I needed to cancel now and to transfer me to the salesperson that put my order. She transferred me and then I got cut off. I called back again and got a hold of the right person. I had him send something canceling the order and stopped worrying about the what we were going to do with storage.

5 hours later I got an email giving me tracking numbers for each package. I was happy to see after tracking these that they hadn't shipped any of them, but had just made the labels for the packages. So I called and was told that although their customer service person gave me bad information to wait 24 hours and I had been a long term customer that they weren't going to call to have the package fixed. These packages are sitting at their warehouse and they are refusing to let me cancel. Even though they are the ones that made the mistake in the first place.

I asked to speak with a manager and she put me on with Zach **. He told me that although he wasn't going to call to have them cancel the pickup, that I could instead refuse the package when it gets to me. After I looked at their policies I saw it said that if I were to do that then I would've had to pay the $250 for shipping along with $575 for their 25% restocking fee. This place is a joke. There's no chance of us ever shopping here again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I started out with Amazon before going directly to UnbeatableSale and I've been buying from them for 4 years now. They're a good company and they seem to be reputable. They’re consistent in their pricing, don't play games, and don't charge excessively for shipping. A lot of companies will give great rates and then make up for shipping but UnbeatableSale doesn't do that. However, I've had some really slow shipments when I order direct. I've waited as much as 2 weeks, but I noticed when I order through Amazon they're almost like here the next day. Other than that, UnbeatableSale has good prices and good stuff.

Factual basis uncertain

A month ago I ordered a TV antenna. The FedEx driver delivered to the wrong house. I have waited a month for a replacement. I have called and spoken to customer service, They keep telling me they will send a replacement in 7 days, after a so called "review". Well it has been a month! Do I have to keep calling? This is getting old!

Factual basis uncertain

I bought a: minwax 63015 1 quart minwax water based gloss polyurethane and received a oil base instead. I called the company and was told they would refund me the price of my order but even though they sent the wrong item I had to pay the $9.95 shipping. They never offered to send the right item. I am sure they never had it to begin with. Why should I have to pay for shipping and not get my item when they were in the wrong. Bad business.

Factual basis uncertain

We bought nine boxes of Select Medical 2cc 9 BZK Towelettes in UnbeatableSale.com through Amazon. They came in good condition but it was supposed to be a different item. Still BZK Wipes but the patient wanted a certain type. I paid $8 a box for them but I can actually buy for $2 a box from the manufacturer. UnbeatableSale were the only ones I could find that had them. I didn't turn the items back, but the other ones I called back over and asked the people there. She said the company I've been buying from were bought out by a different company, and they didn't have those items anymore. Everything else with UnbeatableSale was fine.

Factual basis uncertain

Deceptive practices, horrible communication and customer service. They sold me a false product, took two weeks to email me a return label and then after they received the product back they told me they were charging me a 20% percent restocking fee. Refused to reply to me any further. Says refund will hit my account inside two months! Ridiculous. Do not order anything from this company.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought an Insect Mesh Grow Tunnel from UnbeatableSale.com. I found them on Amazon and shopped through there. Everything was fine when my order came in and it was in good condition as well.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought Asian herbal rejuvenating soap directly on UnbeatableSale.com and I think its pretty cool. I would buy through them again if what I'm looking for is there for the best price.

Factual basis uncertain

I returned some gloves and they were received by UnbeatableSale on December 8. I have sent numerous emails and made numerous phone calls. I always get the same answer that it takes 5 to 7 business days for a credit. Today is January 12 and I still don't have my credit. That is over a month.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with UnbeatableSale.com has been okay. I saw it online when I was price checking Ballpark popcorn. The only thing I get from them is popcorn kernel but I don't order often.

Factual basis uncertain

I purchased a child's rocker recliner from Sears, which purchased the chair from unbeatable sales. I ordered, and received a confirmation email and was billed on 12/3. My confirmation stated the chair would be received by 12/21. This was a very special Christmas gift for our grandchild. I waited and waited and did not receive tracking number. After many many calls, (to Sears who could only refer me to unbeatable sales and then many to unbeatable sales as well), I received a call from the warehouse manager (Richard) stating the chair was ready to ship that day. UPS would be there within the hour to pick it up. We should receive the chair on Thursday, Friday at the very latest. This would have been fine as Christmas was Sunday. I called and called for a tracking number which was finally supplied late Wednesday night.

Only to find out the chair did not go out as promised. It had just gone out that night and I would not receive it until the Wednesday after Christmas. I had explained to several agents that I really needed this chair by Christmas and would pay to have it shipped faster (which should not have been necessary as I had ordered it almost a month ahead of time) as our grandson was leaving for another state the Monday after Christmas. I was assured it would be here by Christmas. Since it was not shipped out on the day the warehouse manager promised (shipped 2 days later) it was not received by Christmas and our grandson is now in another state. I will never order from this company again and have actively informed everyone I can to please not trust this company or support them with their dollars.

Factual basis uncertain

We had ordered a dining table on one of their owned brand website "www.comfortmarket.com" on 24th Nov and had paid shipping fee which was added on the order by the website. For around a week they kept saying "we will be shipping it shortly" and I will receive the confirmation soon. On 8th day when I followed up again they confirmed from their warehouse that it is all set to be shipped within a day, but after couple of days I suddenly happened to receive a cancellation email which reads as below.

"Thank you for ordering from UnbeatableSale Inc. Unfortunately, your order had to be cancelled as we are unable to safely transport this item via a Ground shipping method, which is the service you have paid for. If you are still interested in the item, please contact us and we can assist you further. Please understand there will be additional shipping charges as the item can only ship via a freight carrier."

When I called them they said I need to pay $150 more to get it shipped and they were pretty arrogant as if I had made a mistake by placing an order on their website. It is absolutely unethical that they made me wait for 10 days and then they wanted me to another $150 more for shipping than what I had already paid. It was a horrible experience for us.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went through several websites because I couldn’t find a 20-gallon galvanized sheet insert pail that I needed. The others weren't making the size I needed. Fortunately, UnbeatableSale had what I wanted. The price seemed okay, the product worked fine, and what I got is what I expected. Very good experience!

Factual basis uncertain

I received the Drop Zone Express Plinko game on September 27th, 2016 and it was damaged during shipping. I immediately called the company and they were great to work with at first. The representative took my information and quickly sent a message to UPS for them to pick up the item. She replied to my emails and started the work for me to receive my new game. Fast forward to the end of October. By October 29th I had not received my new game. They charged me for a game I had not received and speaking with customer service was not happening.

They would not respond to my emails and when they did all they said was they are looking into the issue. Now I do not have my item I ordered, all I have is UPS shipping information that says it is in a loading dock and undeliverable. It is the damaged item that they sent me tracking information on. This company needs better customer service and also needs to NOT CHARGE THE CUSTOMER UNTIL THEY RECEIVE AN ITEM! Here I am a month after ordering with no item and I am out $144. I am not a satisfied customer.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

UnbeatableSale.com had the size of the screen that I was looking for. Also, it was the first place I found that was comfortable in price and shipping was a lot better. We had good communication when I was purchasing through their website.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had bought a product years ago and I needed some more to match it. I Googled the product I was wanting and it came up through UnbeatableSale. The price was good and my experience was great. I like UnbeatableSale. I'd shop thru them if I'd need the product again.

Factual basis uncertain

I ordered 2 chairs from UnbeatableSale.com. I never received the chairs. What I received was one side table that I did not order. I called them to inform them. I was told warehouse that shipped table was close at around 2 pm of a Friday. I requested that UnbeatableSale.com send me a return label for the table I didn't order. I had absolutely no use for it and did not want a table I didn't order in my house. Nonetheless they sent me the return label and refunded me the cost of the chairs, but not the cost of the shipping fee. They are/were at fault and refuse to refund the total cost of order.

UnbeatableSale.com

We are very sorry for this inconvenience. The buyer had requested to cancel the order. We cancelled the order and processed a refund as soon as the order was cancelled. The refund was issued to the method of payment used to make the purchase. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2016

I ordered hot french chocolate more than a month ago. After waiting for 3 weeks, by the way no tracking number provided, I canceled the order. Again, no email confirmation about cancellation, no refund already for about 3 weeks. I spoke with 4 representatives via phone and emailed several times; and everyone keep telling that they working on my refund right now. But this is just lie! And their supervisor is always unavailable! I believe this is scam company. I'm going to report them. It's enough!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I learned about UnbeatableSale.com through the web. It was an unbelievable deal and it was the best price I could find. It was a great experience and everything was perfect with them. If I do the same thing to find something, I’m sure UnbeatableSale will come up, and if it’s the best price, then I’m going there.

Factual basis uncertain

They falsely advertised an $800.00 generator. After paying online, I was able to find a PDF of the manual. I found the TRUE specs of the fuel usage numbers. Less than 6 hrs after paying, I contacted them, because I never received a confirmation email. They said I didn't get it because it hadn't been entered into the system yet. I told her that was great, because I found the true fuel usage specs, and it was a guzzler, and I wanted to cancel. I said that I'd also called because my bank wasn't showing the debit of $780.00+ yet either. She said: they don't charge my card until they ship the generator, which would be 1 or 2 weeks from now. She also said I would get a confirmation email in a day or two.

I went back online to my bank after the call, and saw where they'd just placed a hold on the money! I'm sure they plan to ship it, and then charge me return shipping and a restocking fee, to return it, like all the reviews I'm now reading about them. It weighs 207 Lbs! They "still" have not cancelled the hold on my money in my account... My bank has changed my card for a new one and started a dispute, in case they try to get away with this maneuver. I want them to fax a form to my bank, agreeing to drop any claim for the sale, or the money, due to false advertising. I'm providing proof of my allegations, via screen captures of the fictitious fuel consumption, in the online listing at Walmart, and the printout of the PDF Manual that states: that it gets 35% less fuel economy. I also have my phone records which prove I spoke with them on the phone, prior to them placing a hold on my money!

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Oct. 9, 2016

Unbeatablesale gave me a complete refund for the fire pit cover that they sent which was not what I ordered. I am satisfied they acted responsibly.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

I called the vendor UnbeatableSale to find out return instructions for the cover that will not fit my 30X30 fire pit and she (Jessica) argued with me that I had ordered a 30X20 instead of what it describes in the description on Walmart.com as a 30X30X30!! I did open a service order with Walmart.com and I will post another review when the matter has been resolved to let customers know if they can feel assured they will not be charged shipping for a vendor's mistake.

Factual basis uncertain

I purchased a $4.82 8 oz bottle of furniture polish from Walmart and I was billed $39.00!!! Plus $12.00 for shipping!! I called UnbeatableSale but they say "For customer service press 4" so I did and they never pick up. Walmart will not take responsibility!!! Reporting to the BBB.

UnbeatableSale.com Company Profile