toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went through several websites because I couldn’t find a 20-gallon galvanized sheet insert pail that I needed. The others weren't making the size I needed. Fortunately, UnbeatableSale had what I wanted. The price seemed okay, the product worked fine, and what I got is what I expected. Very good experience!

I received the Drop Zone Express Plinko game on September 27th, 2016 and it was damaged during shipping. I immediately called the company and they were great to work with at first. The representative took my information and quickly sent a message to UPS for them to pick up the item. She replied to my emails and started the work for me to receive my new game. Fast forward to the end of October. By October 29th I had not received my new game. They charged me for a game I had not received and speaking with customer service was not happening.

They would not respond to my emails and when they did all they said was they are looking into the issue. Now I do not have my item I ordered, all I have is UPS shipping information that says it is in a loading dock and undeliverable. It is the damaged item that they sent me tracking information on. This company needs better customer service and also needs to NOT CHARGE THE CUSTOMER UNTIL THEY RECEIVE AN ITEM! Here I am a month after ordering with no item and I am out $144. I am not a satisfied customer.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

UnbeatableSale.com had the size of the screen that I was looking for. Also, it was the first place I found that was comfortable in price and shipping was a lot better. We had good communication when I was purchasing through their website.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had bought a product years ago and I needed some more to match it. I Googled the product I was wanting and it came up through UnbeatableSale. The price was good and my experience was great. I like UnbeatableSale. I'd shop thru them if I'd need the product again.

Factual basis uncertain

I ordered 2 chairs from UnbeatableSale.com. I never received the chairs. What I received was one side table that I did not order. I called them to inform them. I was told warehouse that shipped table was close at around 2 pm of a Friday. I requested that UnbeatableSale.com send me a return label for the table I didn't order. I had absolutely no use for it and did not want a table I didn't order in my house. Nonetheless they sent me the return label and refunded me the cost of the chairs, but not the cost of the shipping fee. They are/were at fault and refuse to refund the total cost of order.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UnbeatableSale.com?

UnbeatableSale.com

We are very sorry for this inconvenience. The buyer had requested to cancel the order. We cancelled the order and processed a refund as soon as the order was cancelled. The refund was issued to the method of payment used to make the purchase. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2016

I ordered hot french chocolate more than a month ago. After waiting for 3 weeks, by the way no tracking number provided, I canceled the order. Again, no email confirmation about cancellation, no refund already for about 3 weeks. I spoke with 4 representatives via phone and emailed several times; and everyone keep telling that they working on my refund right now. But this is just lie! And their supervisor is always unavailable! I believe this is scam company. I'm going to report them. It's enough!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I learned about UnbeatableSale.com through the web. It was an unbelievable deal and it was the best price I could find. It was a great experience and everything was perfect with them. If I do the same thing to find something, I’m sure UnbeatableSale will come up, and if it’s the best price, then I’m going there.

Factual basis uncertain

They falsely advertised an $800.00 generator. After paying online, I was able to find a PDF of the manual. I found the TRUE specs of the fuel usage numbers. Less than 6 hrs after paying, I contacted them, because I never received a confirmation email. They said I didn't get it because it hadn't been entered into the system yet. I told her that was great, because I found the true fuel usage specs, and it was a guzzler, and I wanted to cancel. I said that I'd also called because my bank wasn't showing the debit of $780.00+ yet either. She said: they don't charge my card until they ship the generator, which would be 1 or 2 weeks from now. She also said I would get a confirmation email in a day or two.

I went back online to my bank after the call, and saw where they'd just placed a hold on the money! I'm sure they plan to ship it, and then charge me return shipping and a restocking fee, to return it, like all the reviews I'm now reading about them. It weighs 207 Lbs! They "still" have not cancelled the hold on my money in my account... My bank has changed my card for a new one and started a dispute, in case they try to get away with this maneuver. I want them to fax a form to my bank, agreeing to drop any claim for the sale, or the money, due to false advertising. I'm providing proof of my allegations, via screen captures of the fictitious fuel consumption, in the online listing at Walmart, and the printout of the PDF Manual that states: that it gets 35% less fuel economy. I also have my phone records which prove I spoke with them on the phone, prior to them placing a hold on my money!

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Oct. 9, 2016

Unbeatablesale gave me a complete refund for the fire pit cover that they sent which was not what I ordered. I am satisfied they acted responsibly.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

I called the vendor UnbeatableSale to find out return instructions for the cover that will not fit my 30X30 fire pit and she (Jessica) argued with me that I had ordered a 30X20 instead of what it describes in the description on Walmart.com as a 30X30X30!! I did open a service order with Walmart.com and I will post another review when the matter has been resolved to let customers know if they can feel assured they will not be charged shipping for a vendor's mistake.

Factual basis uncertain

I purchased a $4.82 8 oz bottle of furniture polish from Walmart and I was billed $39.00!!! Plus $12.00 for shipping!! I called UnbeatableSale but they say "For customer service press 4" so I did and they never pick up. Walmart will not take responsibility!!! Reporting to the BBB.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for a particular kind of flower pot and I found it on the internet. UnbeatableSale had what I wanted and they were a little bit cheaper than somebody else that had it. I'd recommend them and I'll probably shop there again for something else I need.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This was my first purchase with UnbeatableSale.com and I chose them mostly for their price. My experience was fine and I would recommend them to others.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

If UnbeatableSale.com had something I needed, I had good service, I got a good product, and it came right away. I have no problems dealing with them. I could only find what I needed from them so I still bought it off their website although it was pricey.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We are a minority vendor in the State of Ohio and there are certain government entities that have to purchase from MBEs like us. The government entities find what they want, we purchase it and sell it to them and they get credit for doing that. We bought a Mylar brass waste basket from UnbeatableSale.com which we were able to resell. I'd possibly buy through their site again.

Factual basis uncertain

I will not buy anything from unbeatablesale.com. They advertise cheap prices on WalMart.com and they don't have the correct product. They will send you the wrong item or a not complete items as advertised on WalMart.com and they put the blame on WalMart.com. Terrible company.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I made my first purchase from UnbeatableSale.com through Amazon and it was easy. I might shop on UnbeatableSale again and I would recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased from UnbeatableSale.com through Amazon and I will shop again only if I have to buy some more netting, but I probably won't have to. The quality of the netting I purchased was very good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

UnbeatableSale.com is cheaper than other online shopping websites. I had no problems with them, and it was great.

Factual basis uncertain

I originally thought I was purchasing an Oscar Schmidt guitar from Walmart because I ordered it on their site. However, it came from Unbeatable Sale. It arrived with a damaged body so I contacted them. Went through "red tape" and finally was granted permission to return it for a full refund. It's been more than ample time and still NO refund. Besides unfriendliness, which is unprofessional, I keep getting the runaround when I contact them about this overdue unresolved issue. If they don't settle soon, I will hire an attorney. Also, I will be posting this in many strategic places to warn customers to RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN from UnbeatableSale.com.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for a special product on the internet and found UnbeatableSale.com. I would shop there again.

Factual basis uncertain

Paid for two cases of Lava soap, received two boxes of paper mailers! Sent the mailers back, but cannot get soap or refund! Look at the picture of Lava soap by the carton on the site. It is a picture of a carton of mailers but the description is lava soap! Asked for a refund if they were unable to send soap, did not get it. Went to PayPal site filed report for refund, still no refund. Tracking numbers indicated they have the mailers back. It has taken me many days but no answers. They need to learn how to handle problem like Amazon. It takes them about five minutes! That why most of my ordering goes to Amazon!

Factual basis uncertain

Purchased an item online from Walmart! Apparently Walmart utilize this company for some of their online purchasing. Purchased a $62 pencil sharpener for my son who loves to write and has autism, this X-ACTO pencil sharpener started to not work properly after 3 months. I contacted Unbeatable to inform them and request a refund, they adamantly refused nor would they replace this item. They stated there was a 30 day return policy/refund. Well how would I have known this, I purchased it from Walmart.com, had no idea a huge retail outlet would submit my order to an outside vendor. They told me they would not refund my money or replace it and that I would have to contact the manufacturer.

I contacted them, although this item has a 10 yr warranty, they refused to refund my money. I told them a $62 pencil sharpener should not be malfunctioning. They refused to refund my money. I called Walmart again and one of the agents told me, "Oh, I will submit your refund request and it should be credited back to the Walmart card in 3 to 5 days". Well, it's been over a week. Called them to be told by another agent, "We don't refund from a third party vendor"!!! Wow! Walmart and UnbeatableSale.com is a joke!! If you order from Walmart, please be sure that your order is not coming from UnbeatableSale.com. They need to change the name "We Beat you out of your money.com".

Factual basis uncertain

I purchased two Saints hard hats from the site. The shipping for each was $15.95 so over $30.00 total which is very high. No problem I purchased the items anyway being this was the only site advertising this particular hard hat. When they came in the hard hats they sent was the old model I could get anywhere for $25 not the $35 plus shipping I spent. Not a problem just a mix up or so I thought. The site actually does not sell the item they have pictured. When I spoke to a representative he told me the model number was for the old hard hat and I explained to him I would not know the model number for any item and anyone would think the item pictured is what they are buying.

All I asked was for a refund. I was told to ship the items back at my cost and they would refund the money. I explained I should not have to pay to ship back an item they misrepresented, needless to say that's what I have to do. So in the end I will be paying shipping for items I don't have just to get my money back for their mistake. I told them about the item being misrepresented...it's still up on the site currently. This site is just terrible and that is just flat out poor customer service. I didn't mind the mix up but fix it at your cost not the customer!

Factual basis uncertain

I wanted to return an unused pillow, and they say that you cannot change your mind. Don't order anything from this company ever!!! Stay away. If for any reason you have a problem with the product, you are out of luck!

Factual basis uncertain

I ordered an ottoman & was told it was in stock. My credit card was immediately charged. The company would not return my calls or emails to let me know what was going on. Weeks after ordering it they cancelled the order & then informed me by email that they would credit my credit card within 30 days. Never received ottoman & still have not received the credit on my card.

Factual basis uncertain

I paid $350 for 2 mirrors. I got 1 in a thousand pieces and in WRONG COLOR (ordered gold, got brown). The other one DAMAGED and in wrong color also - nothing like gold! 3 weeks of constant communication, wrapping, re-wrapping, filing claims, calling asking for refund I am labeled as "Buyers Remorse" and scammed out of $350 + $2000 in personal and handyman time to pack, unpack, clean broken and dangerous pieces etc. Pictures, details, were provided many times to Mr ** and Ms ** on numerous occasions. I have since reordered these same items from a different merchant and received them in good shape and in GOLD colors. Unbeatable Sales = FALSE ADVERTISING, NEGLIGENCE, CONSUMER DEFRAUDING and I will be asking for PUNITIVE DAMAGES in addition to my losses in court as they are NOT refunding my money or compensating me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I buy a lot of stuff off the internet and I’ve been taken by another deal website once. They promised shipping overnight but they sent it ground. With UnbeatableSale, my experience has been very good. They live up to what they promise. They also have the best pricing deal and coupon options. I have them bookmarked as my favorite and I'm sure I'll shop through them again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was going through Hilton HHonors and UnbeatableSale had the bonus points. It worked well for what I bought. I had no problems with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was buying peanuts from UnbeatableSale for a while because of their price and they deliver pretty quickly. I also got the Millet Spray for the birds from there. They got good prices compared to other online shopping websites and they're easy to navigate. The product always come in a decent amount of time. There's no waiting. I had a problem once and they solved it. I'm very satisfied and I will shop again through them when I run out of peanuts for the squirrels. I'd definitely would recommend them to people. We're the only people I know that feed the squirrels but they have tons of stuff on their website too.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for a specific type of filter for my furnace and UnbeatableSale came up on the internet. I called their office and spoke to a young man. He was very nice because he could see that I was nervous. I didn't wanna buy something that would turn into a disaster, especially since the furnace cost not just a couple of thousand dollars. I explained to him what kind of air filters I wanted and he said, "Yes, we have them." I got excellent service and he assured me that what I was ordering was exactly the same thing I required for my furnace. I ordered it and got it delivered. I called again this year for another batch and I will continue to do that every year. It worked out absolutely perfect. The young man was true to his word. And he says, if I have any questions, call him back. And I didn't have to call him back because they were exactly what I was looking for.

Their prices are competitive compared to the actual company that supplies the original. Theirs is a generic brand but it is just as good as the kind of filter that supposedly I have to use. The filters function very well. The fellows from the company we bought our furnace from come once a year to clean the furnace and I wanted to wait to see what they would have said about my not taking their filters and not one word was said. And the furnace was no filthier than if I'd use their filters. So I hit it right on the nose. Plus the delivery was on point, too. I was very lucky and the young man assured me. He even said to me, "Look if you - after one use of one filter, if you feel it's not doing its job, call us." He told me I could return the items if I wanted to and that.

UnbeatableSale.com Company Profile