Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.35/5

UnbeatableSale.com

UnbeatableSale.com was founded in 2004. With over 50 years of combined customer service experience, our management team is devoted to customer satisfaction as our top priority. We provide a wide variety of merchandise that is hand picked by consumers.

Everyday UnbeatableSale.com offers a “Today’s Unbeatable Sale” item selected by popular demand. Whether you are shopping for yourself or a friend, UnbeatableSale.com will help you find everything you need.

View More View More

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

UnbeatableSale.com Reviews

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

I bought my son a Bluetooth water tower speaker for Xmas for $67 and what do I get in the mail today? A fake charm for a necklace maybe worth $10! But crazy my receipt says that it's a speaker! Can you play music off a charm????

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

Placed an order for a box of 50 items, according to the product description at Sears online marketplace, which is offered and fulfilled by this business and received only 1 item. I contacted them to either ship the missing 49 items or a pre-paid shipping label to return the 1 item. They refused both. Stay away from them!

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

Company refused a shipping refund for a package I received damage. Not only did they take weeks to give me a partial refund, but they would never return a call or email back. I would buy somewhere else if possible. In their Email to me they said that I refused parts and therefore no shipping refunds allowed. I never refused replacement parts as I was never offered parts, nor should I have to fix my own product. Spending $300 and having to fix it yourself isn’t right. Shame on a company for treating their customers like this. Probably one of the worse customer service companies I have ever dealt with.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

I purchased a Dirt Devil hand vac via Walmart website, which apparently uses this place. I ordered the incorrect item - my fault-ordered corded and not cordless. So, I e-mailed Walmart site as to how I would return an item. They responded indicating they forwarded my inquiry to Unbeatable. They did, indeed, and I received an e-mail asking if I would like to keep the item for 15% off the item cost. Well no, it's not what I wanted. Further-use the item's original packing, include the packing slip that was received with the order and use the RMA# provided in said e-mail - write it on a piece of paper and place one RMA inside the box and one RMA on the outside and mail to specific address.

Now here's the kicker - the Dirt Devil was sent to me in the regular shelf box, with an adhesive sticker just slapped on the box indicating my name, address and their return address. No packing slips, no packing of any kind. AND, the Walmart site indicated I qualified for 'free shipping' as I'd ordered another item so the total was $69.81 and Unbeatable Sales charged me $13.25 for shipping. For $13.25 I could've driven to New Jersey and picked this crap up. NEVER AGAIN. Lesson learned, unfortunately the hard way. SAVE YOURSELVES THE TIME, EFFORT, ENERGY AND HARD EARNED CASH! Remember-IF IT SOUND TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT IS!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

We received our order for a 7 Piece Dinning Room set and after spending 2 hours assembling the chairs we find out that the table is defective and will not slide open. I have contacted their customer service every other day and got the same line from everyone. I have spoke with Dave, Joe, Derrick and I just spoke with Samantha who tells me that she is a a manager. They keep telling me that since the replacement table top has to ship via a freight line they cannot get one in to pick it up in Texas. It has been 3 weeks, I have a defective table and chairs that I cannot use and they have my money. I keep getting told that in will ship in a day or two. As I stated it has been 3 weeks of the next day or two.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UnbeatableSale.com?

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I searched for a rolling cart for my dumbbells. I found the perfect one pictured on Unbeatable Sales website, so I ordered it. When it came, the only thing in the box was the rack and bar to hold the weights in. No top, bottom or sides. Absolutely unusable as it came. Called customer service and all they kept saying was I got what I ordered. So I’m out $32 for shipping and may also lose a 25% restocking fee. They didn’t even sell the other parts to complete what was pictured to make what I received useable! Worst customer service I have ever experienced!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

I had a bad experience as well, I agree with everyone else. They lack not only in customer service but in business ethics. Do yourselves a favor and order from someone more reputable. After they charged my card, they decided to cancel my order due to their error.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2019

Other problems. Joe at UnbeatableSale told me he would create a return label in 2 business to return the defective product. When I got no response for a week, I called Joe. He said I had to call the manufacturer to troubleshoot the device because they do not accept returns of electronic products if the package has been opened unless they are found defective by the manufacturer. I had the same and very rude discussion with a supposed supervisor and someone at their corporate office. Both rudely and loudly giving me the ultimatum to call the manufacturer or hang up!

I called Lenovo, and they created a case but said they have no process or connection with UnbeatableSale. I was advised to return the computer to UnbeatableSale or send it to Lenovo for repair under warranty. Why would I accept a laptop that requires repair off the production line? I spoke with Tony Ann, Joe's supervisor, who treated me like a crook. She retrenched from their earlier disclaimer and said all they would do is help me ship the device to Lenovo. After arguing about it took me six days to report the defective device, and that it could have been something that I did to slow the computer down, Tony Ann said she would review the conversation I had with Joe and reach out again to her warehouse, who had required troubleshooting by the manufacturer.

She has not called me in 24 hours, as promised. Do not do business with this band of thieves. They have a disclaimer on their website that they will accept returns in 30 days, but not of laptops and other electronics. I blame AMEX for doing business with this crooked company because their prices are low due to their service and ethics being awful..

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

I ordered a glass and aluminum computer desk from Walmart which goes though them. This company is such a liar about the pictures they put out there on other websites. The pictures that are on Walmart, Wayfair, Amazon and Houzz is not the computer you will get if you order Computer Desk CT-009. When you slide under this desk your leg room is compromised and the desk rubs against your thighs. The post where the keyboard is are too long and they leave less room for you to slide under it comfortably. They are so bad they would not give me a return label. This desk is heavy and it ate up my refund just returning it. Wayfair was honest about telling me the truth the pictures on these website of the desk are old picture and you will not get the desk they are showing on the website. I will also post my review on the BBB.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

HOW DO YOU GIVE 0 STARS?? So I guess my fault, I should of read reviews before I ordered. I went through Rakuten for UnbeatableSale. Waste of time!! Worst experience ever!! Placed order for 1 item for a gift, 3-3 1/2 weeks later no item, no response. Lady at rakuten very helpful but I decided to call unbeatable sale directly. I also e-mailed few times, with only warehouse working on order for a reply. Supervisor or manager said not their fault, sorry for delay. I'M NOT TAKING THAT AS A GOOD ANSWER. End of conversation, once I said cancel order, never recommending to anyone, she apologized. I sure hope I get my refund or I will call the Better Business Bureau!

UnbeatableSale.com Company Information