2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

4.0/5 (282 ratings)

About UnbeatableSale.com

UnbeatableSale.com was founded in 2004. With over 50 years of combined customer service experience, our management team is devoted to customer satisfaction as our top priority. We provide a wide variety of merchandise that is hand picked by consumers.

UnbeatableSale.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UnbeatableSale.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about UnbeatableSale.com?

Original review: Sept. 28, 2021

Purchased from them and got the product eventually. Then I needed to return part of the order and they were like ghosts. Tried to contact them over 6 times and never got ANY response. Their "24/7" chat representative also did not respond. Phone calls, emails, third-party contacts... NOTHING. DON'T buy from this outfit unless you are SURE that you will not need to return it!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

I bought the battery back up (sump pump on 7/22/2021) for peace of mind as we live close to the water front. Bought the item a few weeks in advance (tried to get around COVID shipping delays). Item came - waited 2 weeks to give the birthday-present. We charged the unit, per instructions, all looked well. We put the unit in the basement and attached the sump pump. One week later (8/27/2021), we had a power outage and the unit did not work--so called the troubleshooting number listed on the set up instructions. They had us reset the unit by holding the power button down for 15 sec -- didn't work -- the manufacturer told us the unit was defected. OK, that is not Unbeatablesale.com's fault. What followed is why I am taking time to write the review.

I called the customer service number, gave them my information and described the issue -- looking for a replacement. "Someone will get back to you by email, after review." No one got back to me. So I called several days later, to be told the issue was processed and we don't offer any refund or replacement, per company-policy. If it were 6 months or a year after purchase OK, no issue. If I were not upset over the $200+ lost for a purchase 1 month ago, I would find it almost funny -- as you read the "customer service" claim on the home page:

"When you're saving so much money on merchandise, you really can't expect much in the way of customer service, right? Unfortunately, many retailers have taken that posture. Our position is the complete opposite. At UnbeatableSale.com, we realize that we could have all the merchandise in the world for sale, but without satisfied customers it wouldn't matter. We want you to be completely satisfied with your experience, from the moment you select a product to the time it's delivered to your home." Perhaps it is just me, but I can't see anyone being satisfied with the experience I just described. Fortunately, after some phone calls, the manufacturer is working with me to replace the unit. It is one thing to put "fancy words" on a website it is another to carry them out.

Get buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Resolution response: Aug. 24, 2021

Ok, update, finally had a discussion with this company customer service team who offered me a 30% refund to purchase a converter to enable me to use the item in the UK. They have confirmed the refund just waiting for OnBuy.com where I bought it from to transfer the money back to the bank account, so well done Unbeatablesales.com for resolving this issue.

G ** England

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

I live in the UK and purchased a pole chainsaw combination via **, the electric supply in the UK is 220v - 240v. The item came from Unbeatablesale.com via Canada through a shipping agency Land Mark Global. I immediately notified OnBuy for a returns and refund who passed this on to Unbeatable who want me to pay to return the item at my cost which will be a third of the cost of the item, any company selling/shipping electrical equipment from America/Canada to Europe should surely know the voltage of each country they ship to and if the item is not dual voltage either inform the buyer or at least show this on the advert. So Far they keep coming back with the same response, "buy a cable from them" like that will help matters NOT. It is still 120v vers 220-240v. Don't buy from this company unless you are absolutely sure of what you are getting. Will be ok because they don't want it back. G **

Original review: July 29, 2021

BUYERS BEWARE- Look at their FB page. This company has scammed so many people and are still out there able to scam more people. They are making returns nearly impossible. My item arrived with no packing material, no packing slip (Which I sent picture proof to them). They said all returns must have original packing slip (which they didn't include), it must be packaged (which it wasn't in any packing box/bag/bubble wrap) and it must be insured. Well- besides I can't return it without a packing slip (so I'm out of luck there- and they never offered to send me one) _it would cost me more to return it than the purchase price. This among other scams has happened to too many people for something not to be done. Please look into this company. I'm out $40 (and to me - that's a lot of money).

Original review: July 26, 2021

These people take your money and disappear. It's been 4 months since I ordered six items from UnbeatableSale.com but I still don't have them, except for one which arrived smashed and broken in the box. I sent them a photo of the broken item and asked for a refund, but I've received nothing. The only reply I get to my many emails is a "form letter" saying they have forwarded my concern to the appropriate department. But nothing happens. Still no refund and no products. I have called many times as well, but I'm always put on hold for 30 to 40 minutes until the automated voice tells me to call back again, then disconnects me. I just want my money back (the six items were supposed to be gifts given in April & May, so that ship sailed). This is a horrible company and their "business practices" need to be scrutinized by the government...or police.

Original review: April 21, 2021

I called Unbeatablesale.com to verify an item on their website because it looked too good to be true but I wanted it. I spoke with Martin and we verified the part # and the SKU#. He called the warehouse and verified all the parts that were included with the product and it was just what I wanted. He advised it was not a scam and everything looked good. I attached my phone records with the time stamp and the order sheet. You can clearly see I was talking to them before ordering. I placed the order and waited for the shipment. When it arrived, it was a completely different item and not what I ordered. I called customer service, they apologized and offered a refund. I advised that I wanted the product that I ordered and "verified" before ordering and they said there is nothing they can do.

Original review: April 6, 2021

I ordered a kids theater sofa through Walmart from them fulfilled (or not fulfilled I should say) from Unbeatablesale. The shipping stated it would arrive about 13 days later, on that day it didn't arrive and the tracking number was false. An email I received from the company stated it was shipping FedEx but the link which went to the FedEx website said no record found. On the Walmart website it showed a link for the tracking which sent to some anonymous website that tracks overtime for companies. The status changed to delayed, check back later for status.

I complained to Walmart and they contacted company on our behalf (or they tried I should say), they and we received nothing confirming that the company was acknowledging the request. Then waited another 4 days and called Walmart again. They called the company and were unable to get ahold of anyone, twice. From one of their vendors, which is very surprising to me. I really don't understand how they are an A+ rating with all of the negative reviews I see out there, here and elsewhere on the web. Guess should have researched them prior.. Since we were unable to contact anyone (Walmart or myself) and unable to get any real information on tracking or status Walmart decided to refund the amount of the purchase minus the shipping cost. So now I must wait to see if we will get reimbursed for shipping.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

I ordered a tool from Unbeatable Sales through Walmart.com. I received my order in just 5 days after placing it online! I had given an incorrect item identification number when I ordered, and the item was not what I needed. When I called the number on the invoice, I had only a 5 minute wait on a Monday morning! The first operator was polite, agreed that I could return the item, but said they do not pay the original shipping. I called back (in my same positive mood) after I read several negative comments on the ConsumerAffairs site! The second operator sent me a prepaid return shipping label via email, and said that the cost would be returned to my card when the item is received by their company. I think the company may be trying to improve their customer service! I would try them again! P D **

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

They create a shipping label when you order so you think great. But they have no plan on shipping just collecting the money after trying to get it shipped for 10 days. I try to cancel then they say you can’t cancel because it shipped. Walmart needs to drop this co.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2021

This is a terrible company. Wish I had done my research before ordering. My experience has been well documented by others. Site claims delivery in 3 days. I called to cx within 10 mins but was told it would be sent to the “cancellation department”. I followed up with phone calls and daily emails. The response was always the same... waiting for cancellation department. Then they shipped it anyway and sent email stating couldn’t be canceled. Worst CUSTOMER SERVICE Ever! Now the 3-day delivery has turned into almost two weeks, IF ever. Buyer beware, this is NOT the company that you want to deal with. Just read the reports 90%, or more, of them are bad. I hope I can save at least one person the bad experience that I have had.

UnbeatableSale.com Company Information