2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.04/5

UnbeatableSale.com was founded in 2004. With over 50 years of combined customer service experience, our management team is devoted to customer satisfaction as our top priority. We provide a wide variety of merchandise that is hand picked by consumers.

Everyday UnbeatableSale.com offers a “Today’s Unbeatable Sale” item selected by popular demand. Whether you are shopping for yourself or a friend, UnbeatableSale.com will help you find everything you need.

View More View More

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

UnbeatableSale.com Reviews

Original review: June 19, 2020

The company cancelled my order due to arrive the item being out of stock, on June 4th and hasn’t refunded me my money. I’ve just gotten off the phone with my bank filing a missing funds Dispute. Received an email June 2nd stating my item was shipped. That was the day the payment amount changed from a pending status to a withdrawal status. Received another email June 8th stating my item will arrive that day. The email had no real tracking information so I contacted Google Shopping, which is where I ordered the bike from, to ask for shipping information, thus I’ll be able to track the order for a time window of arrival. Google states they’ll contact me when they hear from the company.

Then I contacted the company, Unbeatablesale.com. A representative told me my order was cancelled June 4th, refunds take 3-5 business days. That time frame passed so I called them back, this time they told me I was never charged. I checked my bank account again, while on the call, indeed I was charged. The rep stated she’ll look over the account a little more. She came back and said usually when an item is cancelled the funds are released, unfortunately this time it wasn’t, so she has just had her supervisor manually release my funds. That was June 12th. Told me the latest I’ll receive the reverse is June 19th.

Today is the day, still no item, and no refund. Before reaching out to them, I called my bank just to quadruple check the withdrawal, they confirmed the purchase. I called Unbeatablesale.com, now this Rep states I never paid at all. Now I’m vex. I’ve emailed them my bank statement. I also have emails from them stating my order was cancelled and they’ll send me a refund along with 10% credit. After they cancelled my order I purchased another bike from Amazon. That order was cancelled due to out of stock, as well, on June 17th, my funds we released to my account today June 19th. Still nothing from unbeatablesale.com. They cancelled without notice on June 4th. Even a lie saying I never did pay. My bank can see clearly I paid, I can see clearly I paid, and at some point unbeatablesale can see clearly I paid.

Original review: June 3, 2020

Zero stars- this company is nothing but criminals. They lied to make the sale. Told me a item was in stock when it wasn’t. Days later I complained on email. They sent me a generated label that was just a label no product shipped. We called lies. Said warehouse never got the order, than so generated the label. We then asked to cancel the item they did not have. She claimed the charge would fall off. Instead 2 days after they “cancelled” they charged my card. For a item they don’t have. It’s ama OMG these con artists are in business. My suggestion if everyone does a dispute through their bank they will lose their merchant card for so many cases. So I encourage shutting this place down. Also they had the nerve to try to stop the dispute using a non-cancellation policy when they never shipped the item.

Get buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 26, 2020

I purchased a $300 mirror from this company via Walmart.com. I immediately got an email confirmation, but the item was the wrong one. I immediately emailed the company telling them they confirmed the wrong item, and told them to cancel so I could get the correct item. Needing the item I decided to order the correct one - figuring they would cancel the first one. When they didnt respond to my email, I tried calling, waiting on hold for 45 minutes at a time but they never pick up. They took almost 2 weeks to respond to my email, saying they couldnt cancel because the item already shipped.

If they would check their email (the website says they respond within 24 hours - not true). They shipped 3 days after my order - both items neither of which has been received. LOOK AT ALL OF THEIR REVIEWS - THIS COMPANY IS HORRIBLE, poor customer service is an understatement. Walmart should be ashamed they do business with this company. STAY AWAY, because if there is any problem with your order, you will be out of luck!!!

Original review: May 25, 2020

This was my first experience with purchasing from this company. The purchase was hard candy apple barrels. It sound small but wasn't because it was a gift to a family member that looked forward to them as a gift. They did cost and I work very hard for my money. Well about a week later I decided to contact the company because I never received a receipt for my order through email so I contacted the company and then was told the purchase was discontinued. I ask the sales representative why wasn't I told that once they took my money. She said they don't know what is at the warehouse.

I was thinking why was the product on display. Well she then said they would refund my money and I will have a refund in about four to five business days. Later on I received an that they will be shipping out some lawn equipment that I never ordered. I contacted them once again and mentioned my refund and they said I have to call Walmart. The representatives was rude. They gave me so much run around. I am so disappointed because I work to hard for my money. Please never purchase from this company because they will not refund you your money. They will send what they want.

Original review: May 23, 2020

I gave one star because zero was not an option. Ordered the nightstand in January. It came with a crack all the way up on of the side legs. I immediately contacted the company who said they would file a claim with their delivery company. I told them the box was perfect, the item must have been damaged before placing in the box. They said they had to do it anyway. I sent several emails only to get the "working on it" response. Now, 3 months later, I get an email that said the carrier denied the claim. Called the company today and am still getting the runaround. This company is horrible to deal with!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UnbeatableSale.com?

Original review: May 7, 2020

Never buy anything from them again. I purchased some products and needed to return them, they will not take anything back. Good luck if you need to return anything. Poor customer service too! I will continue to buy at Nordstrom and other places instead of this company. I tried them for the first time and huge disappointment.

Original review: April 17, 2020

I ordered a hair dryer from Walmart.com. I requested to cancel my order TWO minutes after I placed the order. They acknowledged my request a few hours later. Needless to say they sent the dryer 3 days later. Now I'm stuck with shipping and possibly a restocking fee. It's not worth sending back. This seems to be a common practice with them.

Original review: March 18, 2020

I was out of town and put this product in my eBay watch list. They advertised for $257 on a Friday, told my wife to buy it Sunday night. When I get home I pulled up the purchase and see I had paid $277, they had 7 available but put only that one up to $277 after advertiseing it for $257. I emailed them as to why I was the only one they jacked the price up $20, their response, (our records show you paid $277). Without giving me a logic reason I assumed the price increase had something to do with the corona virus.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

They misrepresent their products. PLEASE take my advise and DO NOT buy from here. They promise to help and then retract all the promises. They have absolutely NO integrity. Once they have your money they will not look after you. PLEASE TAKE MY ADVISE AND DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

Unbeatable Sale will say anything to make the sale. They lied to me about what I would be receiving. The description clearly stated a booster fan with adapter. I contacted customer service to verify that I would receive a fan and an adapter, not just the adapter. Customer service said yes, I will receive a fan with adapter. Guess what? I received just the adapter and I had to pay return shipping costs and they are refusing to refund me my original shipping costs.

UnbeatableSale.com Company Information