2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

4.0/5 (282 ratings)

About UnbeatableSale.com

UnbeatableSale.com was founded in 2004. With over 50 years of combined customer service experience, our management team is devoted to customer satisfaction as our top priority. We provide a wide variety of merchandise that is hand picked by consumers.

UnbeatableSale.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about UnbeatableSale.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about UnbeatableSale.com?

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

I did a Google search for saucers and found Unbeatablesale through Lowes.com. They were advertised as a 3-pack of flying saucers. I ordered it, and when I received the package there was only one saucer. I returned it to lowes.com and reordered another three pack the saucers, thinking it was human error. I again received only one saucer. I called and spoke with a representative at unbeatablesale and he blamed Lowe's for improperly advertising. The representative made no attempt to make right my purchase. He was rude and abrupt. No apology for my inconvenience. Only blaming Lowe's. Do not waste your time and money on this overpriced company that calls themself unbeatablesale.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

Bought this bike as a Christmas gift and put together under my house to keep it hidden. Everything seemed in order and went together fine. When my daughter tried to ride it on Christmas the gear was extremely stiff and unshiftable. The 24th apparently was the last date the bike was returnable. After watching videos and engaging a couple knowledgeable helpers no one was able to get the bike working so a week ago I emailed the company asking what to do but they did not respond.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

I ordered a toy from Wal-mart... yes I know a third party. However, they sent me something entirely different than what I ordered. I asked them to resend it. Nothing! I asked for a refund! Nothing! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY! Save your money and order from Indigo/Chapters. They will at least refund you!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2020

Ordered a audio component tower from them. It arrived damaged. I asked for replacement pieces. They kept putting me off. Two weeks later still no resolution. Asked for 25% back of the cost because I'm going to have to repair it myself. They refused and offered me 15%. That barely covered the cost of shipping. Shady company who doesn't care about their customers.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

I placed an order and they canceled it 2 days later. I ordered thru Walmart.com. Neither company will honor the sale and price. Another seller is price gouging at double the price. Beware of this sham seller.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

Delayed shipment of over 14 days through Amazon then got different tracking number than was originally given when ordered. Told them to cancel order as it showed NOT SHIPPED but was given different tracking number and was told product has already shipped when requested update and to cancel my order. Was asked if I wanted a RMA for this order to return product and go to find out they want me to insure package which now comes out of my pocket again. I decided to keep product and eat the cost from purchasing to begin with and will never do business with these clowns ever again. Scam artists.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

Purchased two Ford jacks from these clowns. Both jacks arrived missing their handles. Sent email and got the run around on it, their final solution was that it was on me to pay to ship these heavy hunks of junk back because of some lame excuse they made up. Do not do business with these scammers. Worst mail order experience ever. Con job.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

I ordered through facebook a cabinet for 25.00. I received a 2.00 peice of wood. When I e-mailed them to get return policy, I never received an answer. I sent it back to receive refund anyway. When I finally got in touch with them they refused to reimburse the 11.75 shipping costs. They were argumentative and unprofessional. I will NEVER do business with them and I suggest you don't either.

Original review: July 28, 2020

I was bought 10 boxes mask in January from UnbeatableSale but the shipping end up handled by a company called International Checkout Inc. Then I was wait for 1 month and didn't get any update on the shipping. I mailed to Unbeatable. Claimed due to high demand and out of stock. Do not know when this item will come off of backorder, furthermore NO guarantee when or if this item will come back into stock in the foreseeable future. I am shocked and asked for refund. However it was no reply for half an year already!

Original review: July 25, 2020

Ordered something three weeks ago. Emailed them about it and was got a generic response that it would ship in 3-8 business days. Still has not shipped. Asked to cancel the order. Responded that they can't cancel it if it is in the process of being shipped. Needed the product relatively quick and they are horrible! Never do business with them if you need your purchase in a timely manner. Prices are good, but wait times and communication are horrible.

Original review: July 4, 2020

They claim to have items in-stock and don't. Take your money (through Newegg, etc) and generate a shipping tracking number making it impossible to then cancel easily. And then delay shipping your order until they get it in stock. It's borderline criminal. Look at all the other reviews and you'll see this is regular practice. I only hope to get my money back from the original purchase as I've had to go buy the product from a more reliable site for a slightly higher price, which will be well worth it after this experience.

Original review: June 19, 2020

The company cancelled my order due to arrive the item being out of stock, on June 4th and hasn’t refunded me my money. I’ve just gotten off the phone with my bank filing a missing funds Dispute. Received an email June 2nd stating my item was shipped. That was the day the payment amount changed from a pending status to a withdrawal status. Received another email June 8th stating my item will arrive that day. The email had no real tracking information so I contacted Google Shopping, which is where I ordered the bike from, to ask for shipping information, thus I’ll be able to track the order for a time window of arrival. Google states they’ll contact me when they hear from the company.

Then I contacted the company, Unbeatablesale.com. A representative told me my order was cancelled June 4th, refunds take 3-5 business days. That time frame passed so I called them back, this time they told me I was never charged. I checked my bank account again, while on the call, indeed I was charged. The rep stated she’ll look over the account a little more. She came back and said usually when an item is cancelled the funds are released, unfortunately this time it wasn’t, so she has just had her supervisor manually release my funds. That was June 12th. Told me the latest I’ll receive the reverse is June 19th.

Today is the day, still no item, and no refund. Before reaching out to them, I called my bank just to quadruple check the withdrawal, they confirmed the purchase. I called Unbeatablesale.com, now this Rep states I never paid at all. Now I’m vex. I’ve emailed them my bank statement. I also have emails from them stating my order was cancelled and they’ll send me a refund along with 10% credit. After they cancelled my order I purchased another bike from Amazon. That order was cancelled due to out of stock, as well, on June 17th, my funds we released to my account today June 19th. Still nothing from unbeatablesale.com. They cancelled without notice on June 4th. Even a lie saying I never did pay. My bank can see clearly I paid, I can see clearly I paid, and at some point unbeatablesale can see clearly I paid.

Original review: June 3, 2020

Zero stars- this company is nothing but criminals. They lied to make the sale. Told me a item was in stock when it wasn’t. Days later I complained on email. They sent me a generated label that was just a label no product shipped. We called lies. Said warehouse never got the order, than so generated the label. We then asked to cancel the item they did not have. She claimed the charge would fall off. Instead 2 days after they “cancelled” they charged my card. For a item they don’t have. It’s ama OMG these con artists are in business. My suggestion if everyone does a dispute through their bank they will lose their merchant card for so many cases. So I encourage shutting this place down. Also they had the nerve to try to stop the dispute using a non-cancellation policy when they never shipped the item.

Original review: May 26, 2020

I purchased a $300 mirror from this company via Walmart.com. I immediately got an email confirmation, but the item was the wrong one. I immediately emailed the company telling them they confirmed the wrong item, and told them to cancel so I could get the correct item. Needing the item I decided to order the correct one - figuring they would cancel the first one. When they didnt respond to my email, I tried calling, waiting on hold for 45 minutes at a time but they never pick up. They took almost 2 weeks to respond to my email, saying they couldnt cancel because the item already shipped.

If they would check their email (the website says they respond within 24 hours - not true). They shipped 3 days after my order - both items neither of which has been received. LOOK AT ALL OF THEIR REVIEWS - THIS COMPANY IS HORRIBLE, poor customer service is an understatement. Walmart should be ashamed they do business with this company. STAY AWAY, because if there is any problem with your order, you will be out of luck!!!

Original review: May 25, 2020

This was my first experience with purchasing from this company. The purchase was hard candy apple barrels. It sound small but wasn't because it was a gift to a family member that looked forward to them as a gift. They did cost and I work very hard for my money. Well about a week later I decided to contact the company because I never received a receipt for my order through email so I contacted the company and then was told the purchase was discontinued. I ask the sales representative why wasn't I told that once they took my money. She said they don't know what is at the warehouse.

I was thinking why was the product on display. Well she then said they would refund my money and I will have a refund in about four to five business days. Later on I received an that they will be shipping out some lawn equipment that I never ordered. I contacted them once again and mentioned my refund and they said I have to call Walmart. The representatives was rude. They gave me so much run around. I am so disappointed because I work to hard for my money. Please never purchase from this company because they will not refund you your money. They will send what they want.

Original review: May 23, 2020

I gave one star because zero was not an option. Ordered the nightstand in January. It came with a crack all the way up on of the side legs. I immediately contacted the company who said they would file a claim with their delivery company. I told them the box was perfect, the item must have been damaged before placing in the box. They said they had to do it anyway. I sent several emails only to get the "working on it" response. Now, 3 months later, I get an email that said the carrier denied the claim. Called the company today and am still getting the runaround. This company is horrible to deal with!

Original review: May 7, 2020

Never buy anything from them again. I purchased some products and needed to return them, they will not take anything back. Good luck if you need to return anything. Poor customer service too! I will continue to buy at Nordstrom and other places instead of this company. I tried them for the first time and huge disappointment.

Original review: April 17, 2020

I ordered a hair dryer from Walmart.com. I requested to cancel my order TWO minutes after I placed the order. They acknowledged my request a few hours later. Needless to say they sent the dryer 3 days later. Now I'm stuck with shipping and possibly a restocking fee. It's not worth sending back. This seems to be a common practice with them.

Original review: March 18, 2020

I was out of town and put this product in my eBay watch list. They advertised for $257 on a Friday, told my wife to buy it Sunday night. When I get home I pulled up the purchase and see I had paid $277, they had 7 available but put only that one up to $277 after advertiseing it for $257. I emailed them as to why I was the only one they jacked the price up $20, their response, (our records show you paid $277). Without giving me a logic reason I assumed the price increase had something to do with the corona virus.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

They misrepresent their products. PLEASE take my advise and DO NOT buy from here. They promise to help and then retract all the promises. They have absolutely NO integrity. Once they have your money they will not look after you. PLEASE TAKE MY ADVISE AND DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

Unbeatable Sale will say anything to make the sale. They lied to me about what I would be receiving. The description clearly stated a booster fan with adapter. I contacted customer service to verify that I would receive a fan and an adapter, not just the adapter. Customer service said yes, I will receive a fan with adapter. Guess what? I received just the adapter and I had to pay return shipping costs and they are refusing to refund me my original shipping costs.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

IF I COULD GIVE 0 STARS I WOULD! I placed an order for an enclosed ceiling fan as a Christmas gift. When I finally received the package which was not delivered in the time frame listed. It was not the fan I ordered but some sort of sheep metal light pan. When contacting Tyne my several times to be told they are looking into it and will let me know when the correct item is shipped. I never heard anything so again contacted them to be told that “THE ITEM WAS LISTED INCORRECT AND THEY DO NOT EVEN HAVE THE ITEM I ORDERED!" So I would get a refund. Still do not have a refund and it's been weeks. They update the ad where I placed the order and it now says they have four fans in stock??? Don’t waste your time calling because you get a voice mail and no one calls back. This place is a complete rip off.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

Ordered a Riedel wine decanter for a Christmas gift for my son’s family. The price posted on their website of $189.00 was charged to my credit card. My son called to tell me he received printer toner from Unbeatable and wondered why I had sent this gift. I called the customer service at Unbeatable and was told that there was an alleged mix-up. The shopping department and. That the decanter would be sent out in 3 to 5 business days. Instead I received an email purportedly apologizing for my dissatisfaction with my purchase and attaching a return label. I again called and was told, this time that the decanter was unavailable, but no credit would be given until the printer toner was received.

I believe that Unbeatable realized that it had sold me the requested decanter for a price that was too low, as other sites had the item for $100 more, and decided to intentionally ship a totally different product knowing that it would be returned. I believe that I was scammed and Unbeatable’s refusal to immediately either ship me the product I ordered and paid for or immediately credit my account and holding my money pending return of at most a $30 printer toner is duplicitous, fraudulent and a consumer scam.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

I ordered furniture from the Walmart site and was shipped by Unbeatable Sale. They refuse to send me a shipping label to return. I paid 51.64 for shipping and the Corp office tried to tell me they paid for the shipping. If that's the case, why did the amount come out of my account? If you order online and you see this company name, you will have difficulty returning and what you receive will probably not be what you ordered.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I ordered the item with the model number of the tractor. It does not fit that model I ordered thru the Sears website. Contacted both companies and they want me to pay shipping on a 50 lb box. Unbelievable. Sales lied to me and said the sent the return label but did not. I am currently out $370 on an item that will never fit this model Craftsman lawn tractor.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

I ordered a size 4.5 girls boots through Walmart marketplace. The boots came in and are a toddler size. The company will not exchange for the right size, they will not refund the $15 for shipping, and now want me to pay another $15 to return them.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

I bought my son a Bluetooth water tower speaker for Xmas for $67 and what do I get in the mail today? A fake charm for a necklace maybe worth $10! But crazy my receipt says that it's a speaker! Can you play music off a charm????

Original review: Nov. 20, 2019

Placed an order for a box of 50 items, according to the product description at Sears online marketplace, which is offered and fulfilled by this business and received only 1 item. I contacted them to either ship the missing 49 items or a pre-paid shipping label to return the 1 item. They refused both. Stay away from them!

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

Company refused a shipping refund for a package I received damage. Not only did they take weeks to give me a partial refund, but they would never return a call or email back. I would buy somewhere else if possible. In their Email to me they said that I refused parts and therefore no shipping refunds allowed. I never refused replacement parts as I was never offered parts, nor should I have to fix my own product. Spending $300 and having to fix it yourself isn’t right. Shame on a company for treating their customers like this. Probably one of the worse customer service companies I have ever dealt with.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

I purchased a Dirt Devil hand vac via Walmart website, which apparently uses this place. I ordered the incorrect item - my fault-ordered corded and not cordless. So, I e-mailed Walmart site as to how I would return an item. They responded indicating they forwarded my inquiry to Unbeatable. They did, indeed, and I received an e-mail asking if I would like to keep the item for 15% off the item cost. Well no, it's not what I wanted. Further-use the item's original packing, include the packing slip that was received with the order and use the RMA# provided in said e-mail - write it on a piece of paper and place one RMA inside the box and one RMA on the outside and mail to specific address.

Now here's the kicker - the Dirt Devil was sent to me in the regular shelf box, with an adhesive sticker just slapped on the box indicating my name, address and their return address. No packing slips, no packing of any kind. AND, the Walmart site indicated I qualified for 'free shipping' as I'd ordered another item so the total was $69.81 and Unbeatable Sales charged me $13.25 for shipping. For $13.25 I could've driven to New Jersey and picked this crap up. NEVER AGAIN. Lesson learned, unfortunately the hard way. SAVE YOURSELVES THE TIME, EFFORT, ENERGY AND HARD EARNED CASH! Remember-IF IT SOUND TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT IS!

UnbeatableSale.com Company Information