1.9/5 (756 ratings)

About ShopHQ

ShopHQ Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShopHQ?

Original review: Jan. 14, 2023

My elderly father had my elderly mother order him a balance board, exercise device that vibrates. For many reasons this was not a good item for my father, but the main reason being when they received it, on the instructions it warns not to be used by anyone with cardiac problems. His cardiologist forbade it as well. After 3 phone calls to customer service and every time us getting authorization to return and being promised we’d get an email with a label and even though we’d have to pay the shipping back, we would be reimbursed the rest of the almost $100.00, the email with the label never comes. I googled this company and I can see that we are by far not the only ones who has gotten duped by Shophq. Stay stay away!! You’ll never get your money back, if you are unhappy for any reason.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2022

Hello. Buyer beware with Shop HQ. I have been paying $16.95 per month for something called their VIP program. Shame on me for not paying more attention. I been charged this fee monthly for almost 2 years. After calling Shop HQ, being on hold for 50 minutes and transferred to 5 people and 4 different departments, I finally reached their ”VIP” department. I was told I clicked on an option in March of 2021 when trying to place an order for Mackenzie Childs plates. She explained the option was for a 10.00 coupon if you provided your email address. To my surprise, this also in the small print enrolled you in their VIP program. Very deceitful to customers. This is a legal license to steal $16.95 from unsuspecting customers. I was finally able to cancel this so called subscription. I will never shop with Shop HQ again. Buyers Beware and check your monthly statement. Shame on you Shop HQ.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2022

I am determined to complain every place I can until this company starts to value its shoppers. I literally see items and will buy direct when possible. Their Cust Svc & Credit Department staff are rude and give you several “stories”. Please… just pick a lie at least.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2022

We purchased two toy cars for our grandson. The Shop HQ site was not running properly and they billed our credit card six times. When we called to have these charges removed they refused and said they needed us to send back all the items, pay for shipping and wait ten days or so. This customer service represenitive was so rude, ignorant, unhelpful and treated us like dirt. Never ever shop on SHOP HQ! Worst company ever!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2022

On 10/17/22 I bought an Invicta watch from ShopHQ on value pay, 2 days later I saw on their website nothing was happening with my order no value pay schedules, and no sign that my order was going to ship. I called customer service to see what was happening and the representative lied to me saying the order was being prepared in the warehouse.

Called again on 10/25/22 because I saw that the order had been canceled, I got the run around over the phone for 1 hour and was given a bogus number for the credit department 800-366-0060 which gives out the hours of operation, and then hangs up given to me by the representative Ms. **, my credit card is still on pending status even after the store said the order was canceled. This place changes its name from Evine to Shophq again maybe that should tell us something and maybe I will go on Youtube and put them on blast by video so other innocent customers won't be deceived.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2022

I ordered a ring. Never got it. I called Shop HQ several times and was given UPS number along with a tracking number. I was also given the United States post office to call to track the package. No one seems to know where is the package. Why am I tracking this package when obviously there is no package. I called Shop HQ again. I was informed I need to complete some paperwork. Three weeks and counting I did not received the paper via email but a bill for a ring I NEVER saw. I called and left several messages for a supervisor to call. No one returned my call. I called today several times. Waited for 1 hour on hold to no avail. I need help to get back my money from this company and for them to stop billing my credit card, This company is terrible. Most of the staff there is RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

Hope ShopHQ management reads this and cares about their company enough to take action with their phone customer service staff. Customer service just hung up on me and I was speaking in a normal tone trying to explain the situation. Never will shop here anymore. Very unprofessional!!!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

Worst experience ever with SHOPHQ. Ordered a $300 watch. Was to also receive a diver case with 8 slots, Did not receive. Instead only 3 slots. Tried to contact. NO FOLLOWUP. ONLY EXCUSES. They blamed INVICTA for mistake!!!! Told me to return watch back with wrong dive case, Ridiculous. Why would I send the watch back? No problem with it. Just send me “correct” dive case, Would not do, took weeks to get any response back, Shameful and embarrassing how a customer is treated. NEVER AGAIN.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM SHOPHQ. WASTE OF TIME, BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, FULL OF EXCUSES. THEY DON'T CARE… WOULD NOT EVER USE OR RECOMMEND THEM!!!!! So disappointed with them. It’s so unprofessional of them to blame INVICTA for their mistakes and errors, TOTALLY PASSED THE BUCK. Finally ended up returning everything back to them for full refund… WHAT A SHAME. LOST A POTENTIAL CUSTOMER AND BLEW A $300 SALE… TOO BAD. STAY AWAY. THEY WILL ONLY DISAPPOINT!!!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2022

I watch ShopHQ a lot. And I’m not understanding why there are days and days of HOURS and HOURS of one product. Invicta Watches have been on hour. After hour. After hour. After hour. You get the idea. It gets soooo boring and redundant. I think you’d have more viewers if you offered more of a selection. You turn off a whole lot of consumers because my associates and I have talked about it so it’s not just me. I love ShopHQ but not for much longer. Ty!!

Original review: July 19, 2022

On 4/20/2022 I ordered two items from ShopHQ totaling $280.12. I received the items but one of the items was used and didn't work. There was even sweat and makeup all over the item! This was my first time ordering from ShopHQ and I was not impressed that they would try to sell me a used item as new. I immediately returned both items. I kept waiting for my refund and finally contacted customer service. About a month later I received a refund for one of the items. I called several times regarding the refund for the second item. Customer service repeatedly me to wait for 3 to 5 business days for my refund to post to my account.

Next, I was told they are dealing with a new system and this is happening with a lot of customers. The next time I called I was told their system shows they have already refunded the entire amount but since I don't see the refund on my credit card statement they will contact their IT department. It is now 7/19/2022 and I have still not received my refund! Two weeks ago I contacted my credit card company requesting a chargeback. I do not trust ShopHQ and would never do business with them again.

ShopHQ Company Information