Evine

Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

This company has gone down the tubes. Instead of sending me a quick email reminder that one of my credit cards on file has expired, this company pulls a hard credit inquiry instead and says I'm no longer eligible to use value pay, its installment payment option. I had two remaining installment payments of $7.97! Even more creepy, this purchase was not made with a credit card, but was purchased via PayPal, using the value pays. So why, then, on payment 5 of 6, did this sleazy company suddenly switch the charge to an expired credit card? apparently, they use this as an excuse to pull a hard credit inquiry, which stays on reports for two years. obviously, being the careful and conscientious person that I am, I paid off the approximately $15 immediately (both the July, early August payments), no big deal.

I have no credit card debt and FICO scores of 827 and 829, on combined large credit lines that I obviously don't use! A 1% debt-to-credit ratio! How is it possible that I'm not eligible for a $9 dollar value pay on a $54 piece of jewelry? And why are these clowns putting hard credit inquiries on my sterling credit report? STAY AWAY.

I recently ordered a item on value pay and the representative asked which charge card I would like to use on record. I told them Master Card. The person placing the order said that I did qualify for a EVINE charge card. I told her I was not interested and all was fine. The woman I was talking to placed my order on my Master Card. Then about 5 days later I received an alert on my phone from my credit monitoring agency that EVINE has requested a credit report on me. I have been shopping with EVINE for some time now and I would have not placed the order if I had known my credit was going to take a hit, especially for an item I was not 100 percent sure I wanted. I actually ended up returning the item I ordered because it was not up to standards.

As soon as I received this alert I called up EVINE's customer service (on 7/5) and the first I spoke to said that EVINE will run a credit report every time someone uses value pay. That did not sound correct to me since I have used value pay in the past and never had this happen (where EVINE just runs a credit report). I asked to speak to the customer service rep's manager and the next person I was transferred to said that EVINE will randomly pick people to run credit checks on and he said that he has seen in the past where a customer has bought some expensive items like a TV and home furnishings and no credit report was run on them, then the same person buys a $30.00 item and a credit report is run on them. I asked if he could tell me where EVINE informs its customers that they can and will just run arbitrary credit reports on their customers.

The rep I was talking to said that it sometimes appears on the TV show itself. I happened to have the TV turned on to EVINE and told him I did not see anywhere on the screen where it states anything about running credit reports and I made it clear to him that I have never seen any such wording in all the years I have been watching EVINE and the years preceding when it was ShopNBC. He then said they don't show it all the time, which did not sound correct again. I then made mention that the reps you talk to when placing your order should mention the fact that a credit report might be run on you, he said they don't. Well after getting nowhere with this gentleman I hung up.

Now I guess I will just wait and see if an unwanted charge card comes in the mail since my credit report was run and the first person I place my order with said I was already approved. I go to great lengths to keep my credit in the upper 5 percent and I don't appreciate random credit reports being run on me without my consent.

I don't like the way Evine runs their business - Every time I had to call to make a payment I ordered it on Easy Pay. For Christmas gave them my credit card number when I ordered. They said they had the wrong credit number the first time. You would think they would had fixed it the first time.

The other day I attempted to go into my Evine ValuePay to change my credit card, and make a couple of a payments and pay off one of my items, but every time I tried to do anything, I continued getting message "to contact customer." Upon contacting customer service I was told that I needed to talk to some dept. that wouldn't be open until that Monday. When I called back that Monday the chaos began.

First of all, I was switched around three times until I finally ended up in their investigation fraud dept. Here I was advised by Tammy that they had received two disputes from my credit card company for two of my Value payments. I informed her that I had not made any disputes, but she advised me that Value payments for $25.87 and $9.57 were disputed by my credit card company. So, I informed her that I was going to contact my credit card company and call Evine back.

After looking at my credit card statements, and talking to my credit card company, which confirmed that there were no disputes initiated (this I knew because I'd never made any disputes, or any complaints with my credit card company regarding Evine). I've never had any problems with neither the items I've purchased nor the customer service that I have received from Evine, both had been exceptional up until now.

Nevertheless, currently Evine has gone above and beyond in their quest to accuse me of deliberately disputing my Value payments. Ultimately, another individual was added to my account (confirmed by Diana in the 'executive' dept. whom I believe she was instrumental in having added) without my knowledge or authorization. After initially speaking with Tammy on June 12, and contacting my credit card co., on June 14, I called Evine's investigation and fraud dept. back, as I advised Tammy I would. This time I had the displeasure of speaking with a "Robert" as I attempted to explain to him that I spoke to my credit card company, and that they do not have record of any disputes for Evine. I told Robert I did not know what was going on; I just wanted to clear up the two payments they are insisting that I disputed. He informed me that I could make the payments, but my ValuePay account would remain blocked.

Everything I attempted to say fell on deaf ears. This guy was rude and obnoxious as he constantly talked over me. I asked him to stop talking over me, as I continued to maintain that I did not dispute any transactions with Evine. He responded, "Well they didn't fall out of the sky!" Astoundingly, I replied to the effect, that "I'm the customer and you are unprofessional," and before I could finish he told me I was disrespectful. At that point, I became highly upset and more so extremely suspicious of Evine's practices. At that point, I asked to speak with a supervisor; he said that dept. did not have a supervisor. Further, Robert informed me he was putting some sort of notes on my account. To keep my composure, I hung up and I called my credit card company back.

Upon speaking with my credit card company again the representative offered to contact Evine on a three-way call; I gave her the direct number to the fraud investigations (one of the hundred different departments they have), and the representative brought me back on the line with Ms. Tammy who again continued to insist that Evine received two disputes that they accepted them, and charged back the funds. The representative from my credit card company attempted to advise Tammy that no disputes exists, yet Tammy continued to repeat the same thing over and over like a recording. I put an end to the "conversation," but I stayed on the line with my credit card company. The representative transferred me to their investigation fraud dept.

The rep. in that dept. offered to call Evine on three way; however, this time Tammy, Robert, etc. (fraud investigation dept.) told the credit card co. rep. that they did not accept three-way calls. So, I requested to speak to a manager when she came back on the line, and the manager called them on three-way. This time they answered and a Tyler was on the line. Giving credit whenever, wherever due, he had a pleasant, professional demeanor (wasn't argumentative,) which I was accustomed to from all the customer service representatives that I had spoken to. The manager advised Tyler that she went back to 2016, and she found no disputes whatsoever for the reference numbers, which they provided. Furthermore, she also informed him that she was looking at the very same system that Evine uses.

At that point, I told Tyler that all I was attempting to do was to pay whatever I owed, to clear up this matter. He said he could take the two payments; I gave him my credit card number and, he processed the two payments while the credit card manager and I remained in the line. He advised me that my payments went through and that my ValuePay account was unblocked. I was in awe (so efficient). My credit card co. and I thanked Tyler and we disconnected, yet the credit card manager had me to remain on the line with her.

Subsequently, I added an item to my cart without any problem. Later that day, I called Evine's customer service to ensure that the few Value payments were all paid for the month of June, and that my current credit card information had been updated. While speaking to representative I expressed to him that I did not understand the bizarre events that I had experienced, and that I would like to speak to a supervisor regarding everything that had transpired. He listened to my concerns and responded to me like I was a valued customer of Evine. He informed me that he was referring my concerns up to a supervisor.

I received a call the next day from another customer service representative who just told me that my account was unblocked. I replied I realized that and that I had asked to speak to a supervisor/manager regarding the "disputes," and Evine's trying to associate me with another individual who apparently "owes" them money. Rep. said, she was transferring me back over to fraud dept., and I was put on hold before I could tell her that I didn't want to talk with them ever again. So, I hung up.

Most reputable company CEOs provide their company email addresses, and welcome any comments, concerns or complaints. I am disappointed that I could not locate an email address for Mr. Robert Rosenblatt CEO, or a qualified customer care individual in the corporate office. So, I called the corporate office hoping to ultimately receive some genuine quality customer assistance; however, I received just the opposite. Diana gave the impression that she was trying to help me obtain some answers although, after repeating my experience for the hundredth time she put me on hold, and returned in her polite demeanor with no help at all. She, basically, kindly, blamed me for everything. And she used "policies" and "privacy rules," as an excuse for not answering any of my questions.

She spoke with fraud investigations dept., credit dept., verification dept., etc. regarding my account. She informed me that another individual was added to my "account." And she advised me that she didn't know how long my ValuePay account would remain unblocked. I believe she was responsible for having my account blocked again because later that day I checked, and my ValuePay account was again blocked. Also during our conversation she informs me that I had some late ValuePays, which was irrelevant. If there happened to be a Value payment that didn't go through that dept. would leave me a brief message, and I would supply them another form of payment, which was not on any regular basis and was not significant enough to even mention (just used as a deflection). Yet, Diana went as far as attempting to count them and how long any may have gone delinquent. I was insulted.

Evine had blocked, unblocked and blocked my ability to purchase anything again within 24-hours. And Diana in the "executive" office was instrumental in Evine's unprofessional, unethical practices. How can a company add an individual to another account without the customer's consent, without crossing some privacy laws? How can a company ask me about another individual that has nothing to do with me, (unethical) but then state "privacy policies" to keep from answering my questions. Diana in the "executive" office confirmed my suspicions that Evine practices are shady. They play this game, which they tell you for security reasons they are not able to see "whatever" on your account, and tell customer they need to contact one of their hundred different depts., which they attempt to lead you to believe they don't have access to any of their information.

Before contacting Consumer Affairs, I ignorantly tried once more to get some sort of understanding of what was going on. So, upon contacting Evine one last time I spoke with a Lance in customer service only to be further disrespected. She accused me of being (same thing Diana in "executive" office was alluding to) associated with someone that used the same shipping address I use, and who supposedly has an unpaid balance of over six months. They play this game, which they attempt to interrogate you for information but they wouldn't answer anything "game" because of privacy rules. What about my privacy laws? I feel like I am being used as a pawn in their attempt to collect a debt that I have nothing to do with.

I am requesting that the individual they have called themselves associating me with, and have added to my "account" in their shady collection efforts be removed immediately. I have given Evine enough of my money, time, thoughts, personal information and effort trying to keep me separate from their attempts in linking me and clear my name and trying to get some fair treatment. I'm done and do not need one of their generalize responses that they will refer my issue to one of their inefficient depts. to handle my concerns.

I placed my orders for some long dresses, tops, tote bag, am suitcase set, but they started sending me items that I did not order. I told them the items I kepted, but wanted full refund, on items that I returned, but I didn't get that. I paid close to $4,000 on stuff that I didn't order, or buy from them, and their collected for them screams at you, and you can't get a word in. I paid the amount on my card and my husband card, I don't owe them anything.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Evine?

I purchase a set of Cozelle bath towels for my guest room in February. (460-089 - Cozelle] 100% Cotton Silvadur-Treated 16-Piece Towel Set Color: HONEY) I gave a set to my guests to use in April. I am extremely embarrassed the towels shed fiber worse than a dog in summer. I washed the entire set 3 times hoping to wash away the annoying fibers. Each wash and attempt to use was a waste of time because the fibers still deposit on the skin. I printed the return slip from Evine and sent the towels back to Evine. The box was returned to me on June 8 with a note indicating that the purchase was over 30 days old.

I do not accept that Evine will not return this faulty product to Cozelle and extend a full return of my purchase. I cannot use these towels for myself or guests as intended. I would NOT use them to dry my yellow lab after her bath; I wouldn't even use it to dry a car because of the annoying fibers. I cannot even donate them to charity because they're substandard! This is the second incident of poor customer service that I have experienced with Evine. I have shopped with the company since it was ShopNBC.

My wife ordered a pair of shoes that didn't fit which was one shipping fee then to ship them back it was another shipping fee and if she had wanted another pair of shoes they were going to charge her another shipping fee. So to get one pair of shoes the correct size it would have cost us 3 shipping fees. I will not deal with Evine again. I call customer service and she it agreed that it would be three shipping fees. I am sending them back and Hope there are no more problems getting my credit put back on my card.

I ordered a One World t-shirt in the flag design with bling on it on April 23rd. I received the heart shirt with no bling whatsoever. I called and spoke to a service rep who E-mailed me a return postage label. I returned the shirt. On July 24, I received the shirt back with a letter accusing me of returning a shirt from 2 years ago. I have called and e-mailed Evine on several occasions about the issue and they did not help me. All they had to do is look up the pictures of my past orders and they could tell that they are in the wrong. They would not listen and still accused me of sending an old shirt back that I never ordered. I have been a good customer for many years and even though the item was only $27.00, it's the defamation of character that I am concerned about. They took down my review of the item twice. I will no longer be a customer of Evine.

I have been an satisfied Evine Live customer for a long time. I had several value pays that I was paying on. Last order was approx July 2016 for beautiful clothing. I was hospitalized and had hip replacement surgery July 14, 2016. A lady in customer service credit dept was going to make sure my payments were prompt applied to the right order. I called and questioned her several times, as I was unable to see these items were being paid off. She was using something other than my account number as payment. They were banks that I had never heard of. I have my bank statements as proof of these. The total account balance finally went down and I called several times for a payoff. I also did not get the specials on shipping and buy more save more. I finally got two payoffs that matched so that is the amount I paid. The account was paid off the first part of Feb 2017 with money orders. I had it show a zero balance online on my account.

Then all of a sudden this lady is calling me several times a day, and still calls. She has over 200.00 balance that I owe placed on my account. When I called customer service about this they, at that time, said I had a zero balance... which is correct. Then I called a different time and they said my account had been SOLD to Oliphants. Evine is still calling me every day and I quit answering my phone..if it is sold to Oliphants, and should not be because it has been paid in full Feb. 2017. I sure wish we could have gotten this straightened out, but I cannot pay more than I owe. I love their clothing and the value pay. I am watching a recorded Evine program right now. I don't know who to talk to about this. I was always eager to make sure that I didn't miss a show. I still watch but I can't order because of Michelle in the credit dept, I guess!! My order number is probably Part of several orders.

Ridiculous. I used the prepaid label to complete my return and it "mysteriously" took longer than a person could WALK across the country to be received in their warehouse. I then received an email that my refund was being processed, only to have the item shipped to me again (signature required this go round). I contacted customer service because I was confused and they told me I missed the return window.

Evine is the 3rd type of online company I've tried and they are simply the worst in terms of customer service for returns. I purchased several items from Evine and also returned some unopened/unused items within 30 days of receipt. Thank heavens I retained the post office return receipt as proof for my credit card or PayPal charges. Evine is running a scam on returns. I've called Evine several times without success; talked to "Managers," etc. Their version is the return products have to be sitting in their warehouse within 30 days for a refund/credit yet that's not what's on their receipts or posted RETURN POLICY online. They said if I keep sending the items back; they will eventually destroy the items but that I'm legally obligated to continue paying for products returned within 30 days. IS THIS LEGAL?

I placed an order back in January, it was sent to my old address which was held at the post office. When I called Evine, the young lady reprocessed half my order and overnighted it. I then received the original order in March. I returned the 2 items that were replaced, and kept what was on back order (replacement order). When I called Evine, they told me that my return was denied because it was 30 days past the original order date in January and was at a drop location 40 miles from where I live and work and I can just go pick it up. I explained I am not doing that. Was hung up on. Called back and another person helped me and said "not to worry, the package is automatically returned after a certain number of days" and they were going to put in the notes to accept the return.

2 more weeks go by, I call again and explain this story now for the 4th time and was told they are behind with processing orders and to allow another few days. No problem, I wait 10. Call and explain again, the customer service agent spoke to a supervisor and stated no further action was needed. They will process the full refund. GREAT, however he processed the refund for only one of the two items returned.

I call tonight and spoke to an extremely rude lady. I had called 10 mins. before they were closing and instead of helping... She stated "well I don't see that in the notes"... Apparently the package had been lost in transit after downplaying the situation and being sarcastic, told again my order was lost in transit and was lucky she was able to get that information since the 2 departments do not communicate??? I demanded to speak to a supervisor and she said "I will see if one is available." She came back and said since customer service is closing it will have to be a callback and said "you have a great night" and hung up on me.

I have NEVER had so much trouble returning a package nor have I dealt with 4 out of seven incompetent people (3 were helpful, kudos), who have a hard time understanding a basic return, when everything is right there in the notes that I have been hearing about. The 2 prior customer service agents saw everything in the notes, this women could not be bothered. I am truly disappointed with this situation as it has been ongoing since January and for 54 dollars. The supervisor and agent should go back to training and Evine, shame on you for allowing these people to represent your company. I will never order anything from you again. A truly unpleasant experience. SEVEN PHONE CALLS TO RECTIFY THIS SINCE JANUARY, are you serious??? And hung up on... Not good.

We agreed before purchase that they can combine payments but they didn't. They charge individual payments on my account and I didn't have sufficient funds because my check did not clear and was charged $200 in fees. I asked Evine to reimburse me some money back and they didn't, telling they would do it my next order within 90 days like I would ever want to order from them.

Ordered some soap from Beekman 1802 to send to my son in AZ. They offered six payments, so I accepted that. Checked the order status after being notified by PayPal that the entire amount was charged. Soap is being sent to me in IL. Called customer service and spoke to a real jerk named Mike. Told me there was nothing they could do about it, and I "probably entered the order wrong". Gee, Mike, I don't seem to have this problem with HSN or QVC... only the three orders I've placed with Evine. So, his "solution" was that I accept the package and then send it to my son in AZ. Wow, Mike, you're a real genius and problem-solver. So, now I get to pay another shipping charge, and the package will be delayed. Will never shop with them again.

Scam... Company puts thru unauthorized charges on your credit card after receiving back defective merchandise (skin cosmetic creams). Legally you have to give money back if products are defective and you can't put thru additional charges on a person's credit card without their permission. Especially when you are holding products sent back. Buyer beware, if you try to send something back they will hold it for a month, not credit you and continue to bill you without your permission... So then when you call up they tell you too much time has passed to get a refund.

This business is scamming the public by holding merchandise for over a month then mailing it back to you. They scam people so they don't have to give refunds! Don't buy anything from this company!!! This also happened to my friend and her sister... So we are joining together to start a class action lawsuit against Evine for felonies committed!!!

The day I received skincare creams it had black dots in it which were bugs. Called customer service the day I received it 2/25/17. They said I could return items and they would give me my money back. So I sent items back the third week in March. I work 70++ hours a week so it's hard for me to get to the post office. They received items back on April 11. They never credited me for the items. They kept billing me for more flex pays. They held the products I sent them for another month. Then after a month they sent back the items to an address I very seldom go to.

The products were at my PO box for weeks without me even knowing about it. Still my account was never credited. As soon as I found out they were sitting at my PO box for weeks... I sent the products back again to Evine. I called customer service at Evine and was very upset... Customer service said they were not going to credit me for the creams. Called back 8 times, no one would help me. Spent a total of 3 hours trying to get help for receiving defective products. No one would help me after 4 hours on the phone... I had enough.

Legally if you are sold defective products a company has to give you the money back. Buyer be aware Evine is a scam. They hold defective merchandise you send back for months then tell you it's your fault. This company scams people by charging your credit card for flex payments when they actually received the products back. I'm demanding refund for items returned!!

Buyer beware. This company puts through unauthorized credit card sales on your credit cards after you return merchandise!!! This is fraud and a felony!!! I'm seeing an attorney tomorrow and seeking further legal actions for the felonies and scams this company has done to me!! Also this happened my friend and also to my friend's sister... All of us are going to start a class action lawsuit for fraud and felonies committed by this company!!!

My hubby purchased me a purple Google certified tablet. And in moving we had no wifi. Buying a home, cut all costs we could. It paired with my phone at first. But soon that quit. When we moved (got new wifi) it wouldn't update. Bought bigger micro sd card. Passed the book all over and wouldn't help me update and get it functional. Sent me all over the northern hemisphere and still as dead as a doornail tablet that doesn't work. Why don't they stand by their merchandise? Is it some bogus knock off crap? Or is it just a POS, period. I loved it!!! But what he paid should last longer than 18 months!!! I could have had an Ipad. Of great tech for what he paid!!! I'm not happy with these people. And their we aren't responsible attitude!!!

Wanted to cancel order less than 24 hours placing, customer service gives excuses they can't. I have to wait for them to send it to me, then I have to pay shipping to send it back! What a scam. Don't buy from this company!!

I haven't ordered anything from Yvonne for almost two years because the last time I tried to return something I had to pay for the shipping to return it and I wasn't informed of that and the product was defective. I felt I had no responsibilities and having to pay for the shipping going back so I decided to order something again. It was told that I was not eligible for Value pay because I had a compromised card and had to change a different checking account number and credit card number.

I was put through to a lady in the credit department. Unfortunately I didn't get her name and I didn't understand what she was telling me so she rudely told me that she was going to repeat herself again and that I should understand what she's telling me so she explained to me that I had to order something and pay for it full price for six months and then they would decide if they were going to allow me to have the privilege to have value pay.

She told me in the end that I obviously didn't understand her correctly and then she explained it again and made me feel like an idiot. I will never order anything from Evine again. Now I know why I waited 2 years to order anything from them. They have lost my business and I will tell everyone else who orders from Evine to do the same. They treat their customers like they're idiots.

Called in to get an okay to return a Nano Gym on April 7th since I was right on the 30th day to return. The representative gives me an extended date to return till April 16th. I do not delay, put the smart label on the item and drop it off at the post office that day, April 7th... and I have documentation on evine.com that says so. Well the USPS does not get the package there till the 21st and they then sent the package back to me as unreturnable. I call and talk to customer service to no avail. What was I supposed to do drive it there myself??! She offers me a $20 credit. I told her, "No thank you." I will not be shopping with them any longer... and as soon as I finish my value pay on the credit card for the item I will be canceling that as well. You could have had a customer for life, but instead, I will be telling everyone who will listen about my experience.

I received a call from Evine collections stating a value pay payment failed and they needed payment. I thought this was odd, payment only $9. I have my payment source as PayPal. Checked PayPal nothing. Called Evine customer service told by CSR 1 nothing they can do. Gotta add credit card. I declined. Called PayPal customer service. Confirmed no $9 transaction. Called Evine customer service spoke to CSR 2 no help either but transferred me to another customer service payment specialist. Held on phone 20 minutes then voicemail.

Decided to email Evine customer service. Got a email response that I needed to make a payment. So I go to Evine website add credit card. Call Evine customer service speak with Karen CSR 3 who assured me she would get this resolved. Processed my payment for $9. Thinking end of a pathetic experience with Evine. But I checked my bank account and of course there are 2 $9 transactions from Evine today. SMH. They are a total **show.

When I had about six claims for stolen packages they even decided to close my account indefinitely. The reason is the area I live in that package have been stolen but they have no problem taking all the money of items have been ordered for about 4500.00. They don't know how to treat a customer. 97% of their customer services reps are rude and nasty to you on the phone. I don't refer this company to anyone. The items are really junk!!! Well I just buy from QVC, HSN and Amazon. This company is unbelievable. They punish the customer. They blame our area Las Vegas. I think I will go on to every social media and write a review. Don't buy from them, period.

Clearance on boots were advertised. Prices were very low. I placed items in cart but prices went to higher prices different from clearance prices as listed. Called cust service. Was told this was reported by another consumer. Person said he would have Evine compensate for this malfunction in their system. I had to call back because break at work was over. Of course malfunction was corrected and new rep wouldn't honor what previous rep told me. This is unacceptable to me. Also as other reviews indicated shipping costs for purchases and returns are too high. You lose at least one item just to return items that were misrepresented by show host. Paid off my account. I'm done with Evine.

I bought a mattress from Evine and after 3 months the mattress sank and I am only 130 pounds. Evine immediately sends me to Simmons warranty department and they are not really exchanging the mattress even though someone came into my house and determine that the mattress was defective. I need help from Evine to get this mattress exchange or my money back.

I have been a customer with ShopNBC / Evine for four years. For that entire period I have been a value Pay customer. Recently I attempted to order an Invicta watch on April 7th 2017. I noticed on April 10th 2017 that my order status was still processing. I called and asked why it was still processing and they said that it had changed to shipping and I would be receiving my watch by April 18th 2017. Later in the day I rechecked my order status and noticed that it had went to cancelled. I called and spoke to a customer service representative who was quite rude. She informed me that my order had been kicked out by their credit department because I did not have credit worthiness. I don't understand how. I have been a value Pay customer for 4 years. They have always gotten their money. Never had any problems as it is an automatic deduction from my checking account and now all the sudden I have been found to not have credit.

I would not recommend this company to anybody. They do what they want apparently. Up until now I have never had a problem but nobody can give me an explanation as to why I have been determined to not have worthy credit but now that I am on Consumer Affairs website and have read some of the other reviews. I realize that I am not the only person to have this problem. I have spent a good amount of money over the years buying watches computers and things to that effect from ShopNBC / Evine but they will never get another dime from me again. I can't wait to see how long it is going to take to get the money back that they have already taken from my account for the watch that I do not have the credit worthiness to get from them.

I'm shocked to see so many horror stories with Evine. My experience was just the opposite. I received the correct item and chose to return it. I called Evine and had a very good customer/rep experience. The rep was pleasant, friendly, courteous and helpful. The item was received by them within the 30 day period and I got a refund with no problem at all. From the reviews I read here, these customers seem to be under the wrong impression about returns, which is their own fault. Any company you buy from who has a 30 day return policy, it always means the item has to be received by them before or on the 30th day. It does not mean that you mail it out on the 30th day...they have to have it by then. That's just common sense.

Ordered a pair of shoes and top with Evine. Shoes were too small and top too large. Spoke with Nyra in customer service who advised me I would have to pay to return the items, because the items I purchased did not come with paid labels. I ask how would I know that an item I purchased came with one, she said I wouldn't. Needless to say, I will not be purchasing anything else from this company.

I ordered an area rug and they canceled the order on the day it was scheduled to be delivered. When I called customer service they acted as if they didn't know anything and then I received an email notification about my order being canceled the next morning. Do not shop here!!!

I placed an order online for 4 sheet sets (1 black, 1 blue, 2 orange) on my cell phone and didn't see the shipping info due to the size of the screen. When I received the email acknowledging my order it had the wrong item quantity. I issued another order for the 1 missing sheet set (orange). I received a confirmation email that my order was processing and it had all 4 sheet sets, so I cancelled the order for the 1 (orange) sheet set. I later checked my order to see when I would receive it and notice it going to my old address I had not lived at in almost 2 years. I emailed Evine and updated my address. I called UPS to change the address they deliver to and they informed me I could not due to the shipping method chose by the sender. Evine responded to my email saying when the product is returned my order would be cancelled and my account credited.

This was not acceptable to me because I wanted my sheets and I updated my address on a previous order over the phone for the Cook's Companion pot in June 2016, so I couldn't understand how the mix up could be made. I called Evine only to be met with rudeness, a rep raising her voice at me and blame being placed on me for not verifying the address. The rep repeatedly interrupted me and never let me finish any statement. This was frustrating. When I requested a supervisor she told me the supervisor couldn't do anything about my situation. I had to ask for a supervisor six times. I had to cut her off repeatedly asking for a supervisor not responding to anything she said other than demanding a supervisor before she told me to hold on.

I couldn't believe the type of service I was receiving. She came back stating she had to wait for him to walk back to his desk before she could transfer my call. His name was Brian ** in the Minneapolis MN office. He was no better. I told him what happen. He cut me off in mid statement too. I told him about my previous phone order in June 2016 for the Cook's Companion pot by phone in which I updated my address and the pot came to my correct address. He told me to hold on while he pulled the call to see if I updated my address. I was offended for I felt I was being treated as a liar and there was no customer service being provided during this call.

What happen to the customer is always right. What happen to a company valuing my business. I was slightly relieved that he was even attempting to verify the information I provided but that was shortlived. He came back immediately saying he couldn't pull the call because it was too old. Then he proceeded to tell me it's my fault my product is going to the wrong address and he could not do anything to help me. He also stated a phone rep could not update my information online. He stated only I could do that. I informed him the phone rep should have advised me of this during my call to order the Cook's Companion pot and never did otherwise I would have done so.

I accepted my responsibility in not verifying my shipping address but also expressed my dissatisfaction in his company taking no responsibility in not advising me I needed to update my own address online. He insisted I was wrong, there was nothing he could do and when the product returned I would be credited. I asked what happens if the product doesn't return because my Cook's Companion pot was left on my porch at my new/current address. He stated I would not be credited. I found this appalling and also asked if Evine was going to continue to charge me for the Flex payments also and he said yes.

This all occurred on March 9th. Not once did he or the previous rep try to contact the shipper UPS to correct the address for my sheets scheduled for delivery the next day March 10th. This is when I asked for an address to file a complaint and the previous rep's name. He paused then told me he didn't know who she was. I asked him to please not lie to me and he paused. I told him I find it hard to believe since she said she had to wait for him to walk to his desk before she could transfer my call so he had to know who she is. He refused to answer and gave me a number to their "Executive Resolution Center" and hung up on me. I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone.

I called and was immediately answered by Shawn who was supposedly in Eaton Prairie, MN who knew the reason for my call ironically. He was more rude than Brian **. He didn't care that the first rep was rude or that Brian hung up on me. He did just as the first rep did and never let me complete a statement. I asked if that was a practice of Evine to interrupt the customer rudely and not allow them to finish a statement. This irritated him and he became more rude raising his voice and blaming me for the error just as the other two reps. Stating the product was already delivered yesterday and there was nothing he could do.

At this point I felt I had been calm long enough and I raised my voice. He told me I need to remain professional or he would hang up on me. This infuriated me. I could not believe the nerve of him and gave him a few choice profane words and told him I would dispute the charge with my bank and would be hanging up on him just as Brian ** hung up on me and I hung up. I will never do business with their company again. I just told a friend about it who told me to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and that is why I am online today. I don't know if your company can resolve this issue or if your company offers that service but thank you for allowing me to voice my complaint.

Evine Live's return policy is deceitful, conducts unfair trade practices and unfair business practices. Evine Live does not state their entire refund policy clearly on their web page or on any documentation. Their customer service representative are deceitful when customers call. Evine Live's return policy appears to be: If return is not received in the warehouse within 30 days of delivery, it is returned to sender and not eligible for a refund. Regardless of shipping method, item is to be in warehouse within 30 days, not from return ship date. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure return arrives within 30 days. The carrier has no responsibility and no consideration is given to slow deliveries. The customer service representatives do not explain this policy when contacted.

Deceitful Business Practice: When calling after the 30 day refund period, and the package returned is nowhere to be found, the customer service representatives will not tell you until the package is returned back to you, and you have it in your possession. Evine Live has hidden the return policy from the consumer on purpose. Evine Live has deceitful return policies and refuse to explain them to customers. Evine Live does not advise customers that if item is not received in the warehouse within 30 day window it is returned by carrier and is ineligible for a refund. Evine Live's return labels are not correct. Evine Live is deceitful in their business practices.

I placed an order for a Paula Dean Air Fryer and Fry Basket on my cellular phone the first of March. I have a new address since I moved the first of October last year so I changed my billing address and shipping address when I placed the order. I received notification that my items had shipped and after a week of no delivery I checked the status and saw that they had been delivered. I checked online and discovered that the items had been delivered to my old address. I called customer service to notify them of this error and their only solution was for me to go to my old address (where obviously strangers are I am sure living now since it was a rental property) and asked about the items.

In today's world I cannot believe they would even ask one of their customers to do that since they have no idea who might answer the door and how they might react to be confronted about taking property that is not theirs. I have had similar shipping mishaps happen with QVC, and Wayfair and my items were replaced immediately by both companies with no questions asked. I know I will never order from Evine again and suggest other people think twice before they order from them also since you never know what shipping problems may arise and it is quite obvious that Evine does not protect their customers.

Evine Company Profile