1.07/5

621 Evine Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I purchased a watch. They came with a five year warranty. The only catch is you have to call after receiving the watch within 45 days to get a phone number to order the warranty certificate. I called Evine immediately after receiving the watch, as required and they provided a phone number that when called you are put on hold and no one answers. After weeks of frustration of calling Evine who did nothing to help I told them I was returning the item. They said it was past 30 now so they would not accept it. The only reason for the purchase was that it was SUPPOSED TO INCLUDE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY CERTIFICATION THEY NEVER PROVIDED. I just got off the phone today and they now say the warranty was automatic. Just yesterday I spoke to a rep who said you had to call within 45 days to obtain it. This is the worst of all networks I have purchased from. Let the buyer beware!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

I have tried over and over to watch Evine, and I cannot get past the obnoxious, loud, gasping for breath, in speaking about on air items. Kimberly Wells is absolutely the worst! I am very distracted by the lack of breathing exercises these people need, BEFORE, going on air. Is it just me? I don't find this problem with QVC or HSN, but at EVINE, it is the norm. Are they forced to talk fast or what? So many words per second?

Even some of the vendors do this, but most of all, it's the female hosts. DA-DA-DA-DA suck wind, DA-DA-DA-DA gasp loudly for air, this is so ridiculous it turns this viewer (and probably many more) away. I know when I was in Physical Therapy for a PE, there are breathing lessons that help you regulate your breathing, so there really is no excuse for this non-professional way to sell goods on a shopping channel. It takes concentration, but can absolutely be done. The people who run that network need to realize that this is a big problem for their broadcasts.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 23, 2018

I've have been Purchasing Invicta watches for my husband from Evine for years, my latest purchase came last Thursday July 19th 2018. I love their watches and have frequently used their 6 months to pay option and sometimes have purchased the watch in full depending on the price. While looking at their site I came upon another watch that I wanted to order, when I went to order the watch I received a message that I needed to contact their credit department. Upon speaking with them I was informed that there was an overdue balance from 2015 that I had no knowledge of. According to Evine my husband supposedly had an order on 6 value pay that he supposedly did not fulfill. I explained to them that my husband has never had an Evine account and they were mistaken. So now I can no longer order from them until this situation is resolved.

The item that they are speaking about was sent to an address that I did not live at. On top of that we have never received any notification of an overdue bill. Now here it is 2018 and all of a sudden they come up with this nonsense after purchasing numerous items for them since 2015. I've had my husband checked his Credit report and there is nothing on there in regards to an Evine Account. I explained to them that someone must have used his name. Evine if you don't fix this I will never order from you again. You are not the only one who sells Invicta Watches. Stop trying to scam people out of extra money because your site isn't doing well, you don't poop where you sleep. Very displeased customer.

Original review: July 16, 2018

End of June 2018, both my wife and I purchased Waterford Crystal from Evine. Wife used Value Pay and I paid in full. The week of July 5th, orders received (my order was a surprise for my wife). One box of my wife's order was crushed and we could hear the shattered crystal bowl through the box. My order, a Waterford chiller, arrived shattered. We immediately contacted Evine CS informing them of the shattered Waterford crystal pieces and we wanted immediate replacement. By the way, the Evine shipping warehouse negligently failed to properly pack the items and mark the boxes with Fragile and/or Handle with Care stickers. UPS managed to break them.

Bottom Line: We had to email photos of broken items twice. Once, because their 'pipes' could not handle the three attached requirements... two photos and PDF of shipping doc... Then, we had to email everything a second time... individually... that took 7 emails. Evine REFUSED to replace items... we had wanted the merchandise. If we wanted items, we had to re-order and pay immediately and then WAIT for our refunds. Totally wrong! Evine Customer Service and Loss Prevention people ARE terrible and unresponsive and extremely patronizing. Evine Management is worse! We are done being Evine customers. We will buy our Waterford Crystal at Waterford.com - they stand behind their products and shipping.

Original review: July 12, 2018

I, too, had an experience with their billing. I had an Evine credit card account which, according to the website, had a $0 balance at a time I wanted to make a purchase. While logging in to my account, I received a message saying that I was not authorized to make a purchase at that time and to call the Customer Service. They told me I had an outstanding balance of $57. This amount did not show up on the Evine website My Account page; therefore, I had no idea since my balance showed $0. This amount was on a Value Pay, which, apparently, is different from the regular account. It never had been separate or different when I did have a balance due. Whatever.

Then, I received a letter from a collection company for the $57 amount. When I called them I told them I had documentation showing I had a zero balance on my account and WTF? The collection company asked me to send them my papers which I did. A few weeks later, I received another letter from the collection company that, in fact, I need to pay the $57. I am now paying $10/mo. (if I have it). I have since made 2 payments to 2 different collection companies because the first one sold the account to the second one. They'll get their lousy remaining $37 when I get around to it. They already messed up my credit by denying me access to my account months ago. Screw them. I used to like some of their stuff because it was different from QVC, but no more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Evine?

Original review: June 30, 2018

Call customer service about my account. Agent said balance was paid. I owe nothing then I could buy something. Today I informed her that I got a collection agency letter from Sunrise collection. I asked could it be something sent to them telling them that the account was paid. She said to disregard it. I told her that I would not want anything to be sent towards my credit report that was paid. Customer service agent was very rude and did not solve the problem and I even ask to speak to a supervisor and was not transferred to one.

Original review: June 21, 2018

Ordered merchandise on 6/1/18. Credit card was charged on 6/6/18. Received wrong merchandise on 6/12/18. Called CS at Evine and was told I had to ship back wrong merchandise and they would either ship out original order or issue a refund when merchandise not ordered was returned to them. UPS picked up 45 pound box (2 plastic trays I ordered would have been under 5 lbs) on 6/13/18. Evine received returned merchandise on 6/19/18. Called CS to find out about refund on 6/20/18 and was told return was not in their system and it would be an additional 10 days before I would receive refund. Once they acknowledged they received the return. I filed a complaint with the FTC who said they were in violation of multiple Fair Trade Laws.

For example, you are not required by law to return merchandise you received but never ordered. Once a company knows they delivered the wrong merchandise, they are required to give a full and immediate refund. When orders are canceled, as I did on 6/12/18, you are due a full and immediate refund. Evine stated they have no policy to issue refunds until merchandise is returned. They are intentionally delaying thousands, if not millions of dollars of customer refunds in violation of FTC laws. They know the FTC does not address individual complaints, and only files complaints into a database to determine if multiple complaints are being received before the magic number is reached and they file legal action against the retailer on the multiple consumer's filings.

Please file a complaint with the FTC if Evine is delaying your refund or not giving you refunds at all. This is the only way the FTC will get involved and file legal action on your behalf against these clowns. The complaints can be filed over the phone at 1-877-382-4357. If you don't report this to them nothing will be done, or you will have to spend thousands in attorney fees to get your money back which will be less than the cost of your legal fees. FTC has online phone numbers and ways to file your complaints. Evine is laughing in our faces, knowing they are in violation of FTC laws and they are banking on not enough complaints with the FTC to instigate an investigation or legal action against them. Call the FTC today!!!

Original review: June 16, 2018

Why are these people still in business!? Completely unreasonable to pay with your own credit card and then have them do a hard credit check on you and damage your credit score. No disclosure whatsoever!!! I called them try to resolve it and just got the runaround. They tell me it's on their website. Who's on their website??? They put up Infomercials on TV with the phone number and you call, place an order, you talk to a real person and they can't spend three seconds to tell you that they're going to do a hard credit pull on you??! It's like going to Macy's and buying a watch but you don't use your Macy's credit card- you use your American Express. Can you imagine if Macy's did a hard credit pull on YOU every time you shopped with them? This is ludicrous! Who would shop with somebody like this? Make them stop!!!

Original review: June 16, 2018

I ordered a nice tea kettle and cup set that is very hard to find these days. A couple of days later, I get an email alert telling me my package has been shipped. To my surprise even though my information was typed by hand for the shipping address, it was delivered to my grandmother's home. A home she has lived in in months, and the area in which she lives leaves much to be desired. I was furious and called customer service, the associate was very nice, and asked if I wanted to order it again due to its limited supply. I really wanted it so I said yes, and while wondering if I was going to be on the hook for an item being delivered to the wrong destination.

Long story short, I am and I have no way of contacting any of the relatives there to see if she received it. I talked to Evine's customer service and was informed that due to it taking place on the web, that they had a release of liability. Evine even had my ninety-plus year old grandmother listed as the account holder if though I am the one who opened the account. Only affiliation with Evine she had was three years ago when I sent her some earrings for her birthday. I am beyond upset, I am livid. I have contact information for the customer service department headquarters, and I hope they correct the error that was made on their behalf. I will keep you all posted about what happened.

Original review: June 11, 2018

I have been buying from shopping channels for years and they run every now and then a soft inquiry for credit but this company BE AWARE runs a hard inquiry on your credit when you choose value pays, which is simply installments. Your credit will get ruined if you choose value pays. Buy somewhere else.

Original review: May 26, 2018

Don't ever get an Evine credit card, ever. I have used Evine and bought many things from there using their value pay with no problem. Until I got an Evine credit card. Nothing but trouble now. Their customer service representative can take orders, but are not knowledgeable enough to do anything but cause worse problems. I have been double billed on many items now. This was done by a customer service person on evine.com. I wanted to know if I could change all my payments to the ValuePay and my bank card and so she did this. "No problem," she said. Ha and Ha... now I am double billed on some and all I get are arguments. No Evine credit card help as I was told once by them to have Evine representative do this and then by someone who said it can't be done. Never but never use their Evine credit card.

Original review: May 18, 2018

Over the past year I have had orders doubled and upon returning what I did not order, never received credit for the interested order. Paid for a laptop, purses and toys not ordered. Have been customer for 10 years, since it was SHOPNBC, then SHOPHQ. I was in receipt of a smartphone I did not order, returned it and fortunately did get credit, but the unexpected orders kept coming and in making complaint, no one with two brains to speak of could discuss with me of any resolution and it was not investigated. Have terminated association as of June 1 when final payment will be made.

Original review: May 7, 2018

I ordered a Samsung watch on May 3, 2018. The very next day I received an email saying my order was cancelled and my money was returned into my account. It’s been 4 days and I haven’t received my refund. I called my bank and there isn’t anything pending or no refund. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

Original review: April 27, 2018

I have been using this card for years with no problem. Recently I keep getting calls from some collection agency that represents Evine and they are telling me I have a 40.00 delinquency from a year ago. I have nothing of the sort. They also will not send me any note in the mail to verify this. They call my house at 8 am every day to leave a message. They will not talk to my husband and they are extremely rude. I have written them but to no avail as they will not answer my questions. My attorney told me they have to, by law, send me a written notice of the same. Now they lowered my credit amount with them just for spite. Good luck with this nightmare of a company.

Original review: March 22, 2018

I recently logged into my account to see if a recent order of mine had shipped. I noticed there were two items in my cart which I had not ordered. I immediately voided the items and phoned Evine customer service. After going thru a minefield of options I finally was able to speak to someone and let her know I had items in my cart which I had not ordered. She said don't worry about it, their system is very sensitive and it just picked up information from some other order. I asked if I would have to pay for the items if that order had gone through - and to my amazement she said YES! So let me see - I should not worry about someone charging an order to my credit card but I would have to pay if the order reached my credit card! Are you kidding?!?

I am cancelling my Evine account as soon as I received my latest order! Did that customer service rep have any intelligence at all? Also, I am tired of how long it takes to receive an order. Nothing even ships immediately, that takes 2 - 3 days to ship at least and then another 7 days to reach me. Now this idiot in customer service? I'm finished with Evine!

Original review: March 21, 2018

I too have been a ShopNBC/Evine customer for many years and have purchased thousands of dollars from them. My credit card was compromised and had to get a new number. I immediately went to the site and changed the credit card number so that it was all set up and ready to go and there wouldn't be any payment issues. But apparently there was an issue with one of the outstanding value pay orders. I never received a phone call, email or actual mail regarding this. How I found out was that I was turned into a collection agency! For $21. The collection agency was able to send me something but why not Evine? This is a terrible way to treat longstanding customer. I will NEVER purchase anything from them ever.

Original review: March 6, 2018

I will no longer shop at Evine for anything. They have lost me as a customer. I have been shopping there for many years and have spent thousands of dollars with them. I have never applied for the Evine credit card nor have I had any late or missed payments on any of my ValuePay items. I believe I had an expired credit card on value payments once or twice but I took care of it as soon as I was notified by Evine. Evine did a hard credit check on me back in November or December of 2016. I was not happy but I understood that it might be because the company had changed names and might be under new management so I didn't pursue it. Fast forward to this past week when I received an email from Experian that Evine had once again done another hard credit check on me. I have been purchasing things on ValuePay since the last credit check with no issues so I was very surprised and very angry to find out that they had done it again.

I have an excellent credit rating and the only hard credit checks I have in my history are from Evine live (2 in less than 2 years) and one for a home equity loan. All I was purchasing were handbags. I was using my own personal credit card and if I had known that I was going to get a hard credit check I would not have used ValuePay. I would have purchased the items in full since I have a very large credit limit. It wouldn't have been an issue. The hosts are always pushing ValuePay, saying how easy it is and how convenient it is. I have never once heard them say that if you use it you are at risk of getting a hard credit check that will stay in your credit history for 2 years. It seems very deceptive to me. When I called customer service to complain I was told that I should have clicked on the description of ValuePay and read the fine print. The woman that I spoke with was very unpleasant, condescending and not helpful at all.

This is an extremely deceptive practice. HSN and QVC have never done this to me and I purchase items that cost far more than any that I have purchased from Evine. I find this extremely offensive. If I had ever had credit issues or late payments I could understand it. Can you imagine every time you purchase something with a credit card at a store having a hard credit check done? Evine will claim that it's because you have chosen to use value payments, but I use my credit card every week at my local stores to earn points and they never investigate my Credit, especially not with a hard credit check that stays on your record for 2 years. The credit card company already knows my credit is good or they would never have given me a credit card with an extremely high credit limit. If my credit history is good enough for the credit card company why isn't it good enough for Evine? I don't feel Evine has the right to do this.

If I had bad credit my credit card payment would have been declined and it is not up to Evine to second-guess the credit card company. I spoke with Evine's financial department and asked them if I returned the items that triggered the credit check if it would be possible to have it removed from my credit history. They said no and that it will stay in my history for 2 years. The woman who helped me was very kind and she explained to me that she gets complaints daily about this exact scenario. She said that Evine is aware that there is a problem and they are "looking into it". So while they take their sweet time looking into it we have to pay the consequences.

I was in a serious car accident last week where my car was totaled due to a careless driver turning left in front of me at an intersection. The other person was found responsible for the accident but I will still need to purchase a new car. Now I have another hard credit check on my credit account for a couple of $200 purses. I am beyond livid. It is incomprehensible to me that purchasing a few handbags would merit the same credit check as a home equity loan or a car loan. I do not understand how they are able to get away with this. It shows that they do not value their customers.

I am seeing more and more comments about this deceptive practice show up on forums on the internet. I am hoping someone with authority will take notice and do something about it. I asked the woman in the financial department how Evine can have a good rating on the Better Business Bureau with so many complaints and she told me it's because they respond to the complaints. All the responses I have read from Evine to unhappy customers are just generic statements that don't fix the issue and blame the customer for not reading the fine print. Not a good way to do business. No more Evine for me.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

I had read other reviews that had warned of hard inquiries that showed up on credit reports and figured it was because someone had applied for Evine card. Not so. I've never applied for Evine credit card and have never had a problem with the account I use, however, Evine did a hard inquiry without my consent. How is this legal? I will never shop with Evine again. Had been a customer for years.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

Poor quality of Gem Treasures - I purchased a black diamond tennis bracelet. Wore it and loved it. I was out at Cleveland Clinic and the bracelet fell off my wrist. I checked the reviews and it seemed like 75% of the people had a problem with the clasp and one person lost theirs too. This is no way to do business. They won’t stand behind their product. It was brand new. Paid with value pay, only one payment. Of course Synchrony Bank didn’t even want to take the dispute. I had to call a couple of times. I wrote the BBB. They just don’t care. They told me to collect under my insurance. How dare they. They are the responsible party. Chuck Clemency is the responsible party too. Bad quality jewelry. I am not going to shop there again. I want to do everything I can to stop them. They also take extra long to do returns. It’s just not right. There is definitely something not right going on.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

I purchased a Waterford Crystal Christmas ornament June 2017 on their Holiday Waterford show. Both the host and Jorge Perez stated on the show that Holiday items return policy was extended to January 31, 2018. I returned one of the ornaments on 12/27/2017 - with UPS confirmation. They are refusing the return because their Holiday Return Policy ONLY started 9/1/2017. Even though they stated on air that the return time was extended - their company policy does not honor what Hosts or Guests state on air!!! This is false advertising!!!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

My account was frozen at the company, but I didn't receive any communication indicating there was a problem. I was alerted to the problem when I tried to order a new product. I called customer service, but they couldn't give me any details and was referred to Financial Services, who have insufficient hours compare to the rest of the company. When I contacted Financial Services, they couldn't or wouldn't tell me the reason my account was frozen. I was told they would refer the matter to the resolution team and they would contact me when they made a decision. I asked, "A decision about what? What is going on with my account and why can't anyone at Evine tell me the problem?" "My payments are up-to-date so what is the problem?" (Now I'm getting frustrated!)

The Rep said the team would call when they had a resolution. I was trying to have a detailed message left, but the Rep talked over me. I became so frustrated that I started yelling and the useless, rude Rep disconnected the call. Evine is the most unorganized, secretive company who engages in concealing the customer's information from the customers I have encountered. This is my account, and I deserve to know why it is frozen without having to make multiple phone calls. The issue has been ongoing since February 3rd., and I am frustrated!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I have been a faithful customer with Evine. But this past experience is going to make me never order from them again. I returned 20 items. Because these items were on ValuePay and weren't fully paid off, the amount was sent to collections. I talked to a man named Mike and he told me that if I returned some items, that it wouldn't be sent to collections. Well, I returned these items, but guess what? The returns were already sent to collections before I returned everything. And I returned them BEFORE the return date.

I get a call from collections about amounts that I owe that I have returned. I've contacted customer service on numerous occasions and they are utterly clueless. Evine's return policy is ridiculous. If you want to order with them, DO NOT USE VALUEPAY!!! You will not get a full refund. The amount that I was credited was much lower than the amount that it was supposed to be.The collections agency said they only got $112 worth of items. This company is a den of thieves and liars!!! STAY AWAY!!!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I called customer service because I received my North Shore Living comforter with one pillow sham missing. I was told I had to send back the whole set. This is a big inconvenience. A mistake was made when packaging. This policy is not good. They should have sent me the missing pillow sham.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I placed an order on Black Friday for a bag and a wallet... Somehow the products were sent to my old ad. I never put in my address, I actually updated the address the day I ordered but somehow still went to wrong location. I did not catch this in time for delivery. The packages were sent two different carriers. I put investigations with the USPS and UPS to find the packages. They were not found. I went to the home of the current resident who said they never received the packages. Now EVINE refunded me for the wallet (claimed that was by mistake) and refuses to refund for the purse. The supervisor was rude and I have been passed from operator to operator for weeks (today is Jan 8) trying to rectify this. This company is now one less customer.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I ordered a PlayStation 4 and I was guaranteed Christmas delivery. However the day before Christmas UPS notifies me that my package would be delivered on January 2, 2018!!! I filed several complaints money was taken off the order and I was told sorry but your order that you were guaranteed for your 13 year olds Christmas gift isn’t coming until January 2!!! I will never order anything else from Evine. I am beyond livid!!! My son has been waiting every day since Christmas and a rep at UPS finally told me it will be here today!!! What a way to ruin a Christmas!!!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

I had a horrible return experience with this website. I hope people learn more about how horrible this website is to shop at. I had placed an order over the phone of Invicta Disney 43mm Limited Edition Quartz Bracelet Watch w/3-Slot Dive Case this company totaling $103.89. When I spoke to customer service I had ask the lady on the phone would this watch fit a woman who has a skin write and she said, “Yes for sure.” But when it arrive I notice the watch was way too big for my wife wrist. So I called them to return the item they said, “No problem we will give you a FULL REFUND,” But of course they did they charge me the 7.95 for the smart post and never refund me the shipping that was $25.94.

The nightmare started when I returned the item they received. But what they did, they deducted not just $7.95 also $23 for the shipping and handling. So they charge you for shipping when you place the order and when you return they charge you again for shipping and handling plus the return label Fee. PLEASE DON’T BUY FROM EVINE. THEY ARE CROOKS!!! I HATE THIS ** COMPANY.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2017

I bought a 750$ Galaxy S8. The third phone I have bought from Evine. Never had a problem before because I never had a problem. The S8 phone just shy of 3 months a glitch, a screen malfunction appeared and Evine said to send it to CCR warranty. After much of a hassle to get my phone to CCR warranty they denied my claim saying the problem was my fault. I never dropped the phone or got it wet. The phone was handled with kid gloves. It did not matter to them. They said my phone would be returned claim denied! The phone was pristine with no evidence of abuse. I believe the phone has an eternal malfunction and now I'm stuck with a phone. I will have to get fixed on my own with a couple hundred dollars out of pocket to this point! And I still owe Evine 3 months 125.50$ a month! I will pay them because I will not be like them! But I'm disappointed how Evine and the crooks they have for a warranty dept.!!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

ValuePay Alert... if you intend to use the Valupay option please know that a hard inquiry will appear on your credit report within days of your purchase and depending on the number of hard hits already listed you will be adversely affected. Your credit score will drop, mine did by 10 points (I had six hard inquiries before Evine's hit). It will remain there for two years so if you are going to make a major purchase i.e. house, auto within that time frame I strongly suggest you pay full amount either by debit or credit card. My purchase was under a hundred dollars with six ValuePays and the hard hit is two years. Wasn't worth it. If you pass the muster, you are covered for one year from the date of the inquiry.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

I bought a pair of sneakers (JSport Jambu) at the end of August 2017. Put in closet and decided to wear wore them about 30 minutes. Had a huge blister on back of foot, and on other foot toes hurt. Called customer service. Was told past 30 day return period. Too bad. Was going to take the loss when I noticed on my account that I still had two more value pays (pay over time). I thought Why should I continue to pay for these since I cannot use!!! Called PayPal and did dispute. Went to use my account to buy something else for Christmas, and It was locked because of this dispute.

Called customer service, transfer to credit department. Was told someone will get back to me in 24 hrs. Now I pay my bills on time, and this is only dispute I have ever had!! Called me back the next day. Girl talked over me, I became angry with this, and she hung up on me. Called back waiting on hold for 20 minutes, to be hung up again!!! Great Customer Service!!! Called the corporate office. No exceptions to their return policy, I could return the sneakers, but if I wore them, which I did for 30 minutes. They will send back to me. And also past 30 days. Great aggravating experience. Will Shop elsewhere. With the internet can go Anywhere. Great return experience!!!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

I had a horrible return experience with this website. I hope people learn more about how horrible this website to shop at. I ordered five or six pieces of clothing from this company totaling $83.72. The shipping was $25.94. That day they had a special so I had to pay half of that. I didn't mind the outrageous shipping charge but the nightmare started when I returned most of the items. They said If I use their Smart Label they would deduct the $7.95 from the refund, I was still okay with that. But what they did, they deducted not just $7.95 also $23 for the shipping and handling. So they charge you for shipping when you place the order and when you return they charge you again for shipping and handling plus the return label Fee.

When I kept sending e-mails to their Customer Service, they didn't care at all, they are all saying that when you return you still get charged twice for the shipping unless the product is defective. Between the initial shipping charge and the Smart Label Fee and on top of that Second time charge for shipping, they took over $40 of the $83.72 purchase. Please stay away from this website.

Evine Company Information