1.05/5
Based on 61 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Evine

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 17, 2018

601 Evine Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 17, 2018

My account was frozen at the company, but I didn't receive any communication indicating there was a problem. I was alerted to the problem when I tried to order a new product. I called customer service, but they couldn't give me any details and was referred to Financial Services, who have insufficient hours compare to the rest of the company. When I contacted Financial Services, they couldn't or wouldn't tell me the reason my account was frozen. I was told they would refer the matter to the resolution team and they would contact me when they made a decision. I asked, "A decision about what? What is going on with my account and why can't anyone at Evine tell me the problem?" "My payments are up-to-date so what is the problem?" (Now I'm getting frustrated!)

The Rep said the team would call when they had a resolution. I was trying to have a detailed message left, but the Rep talked over me. I became so frustrated that I started yelling and the useless, rude Rep disconnected the call. Evine is the most unorganized, secretive company who engages in concealing the customer's information from the customers I have encountered. This is my account, and I deserve to know why it is frozen without having to make multiple phone calls. The issue has been ongoing since February 3rd., and I am frustrated!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I have been a faithful customer with Evine. But this past experience is going to make me never order from them again. I returned 20 items. Because these items were on ValuePay and weren't fully paid off, the amount was sent to collections. I talked to a man named Mike and he told me that if I returned some items, that it wouldn't be sent to collections. Well, I returned these items, but guess what? The returns were already sent to collections before I returned everything. And I returned them BEFORE the return date.

I get a call from collections about amounts that I owe that I have returned. I've contacted customer service on numerous occasions and they are utterly clueless. Evine's return policy is ridiculous. If you want to order with them, DO NOT USE VALUEPAY!!! You will not get a full refund. The amount that I was credited was much lower than the amount that it was supposed to be.The collections agency said they only got $112 worth of items. This company is a den of thieves and liars!!! STAY AWAY!!!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I called customer service because I received my North Shore Living comforter with one pillow sham missing. I was told I had to send back the whole set. This is a big inconvenience. A mistake was made when packaging. This policy is not good. They should have sent me the missing pillow sham.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I placed an order on Black Friday for a bag and a wallet... Somehow the products were sent to my old ad. I never put in my address, I actually updated the address the day I ordered but somehow still went to wrong location. I did not catch this in time for delivery. The packages were sent two different carriers. I put investigations with the USPS and UPS to find the packages. They were not found. I went to the home of the current resident who said they never received the packages. Now EVINE refunded me for the wallet (claimed that was by mistake) and refuses to refund for the purse. The supervisor was rude and I have been passed from operator to operator for weeks (today is Jan 8) trying to rectify this. This company is now one less customer.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I ordered a PlayStation 4 and I was guaranteed Christmas delivery. However the day before Christmas UPS notifies me that my package would be delivered on January 2, 2018!!! I filed several complaints money was taken off the order and I was told sorry but your order that you were guaranteed for your 13 year olds Christmas gift isn’t coming until January 2!!! I will never order anything else from Evine. I am beyond livid!!! My son has been waiting every day since Christmas and a rep at UPS finally told me it will be here today!!! What a way to ruin a Christmas!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Evine?

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

I had a horrible return experience with this website. I hope people learn more about how horrible this website is to shop at. I had placed an order over the phone of Invicta Disney 43mm Limited Edition Quartz Bracelet Watch w/3-Slot Dive Case this company totaling $103.89. When I spoke to customer service I had ask the lady on the phone would this watch fit a woman who has a skin write and she said, “Yes for sure.” But when it arrive I notice the watch was way too big for my wife wrist. So I called them to return the item they said, “No problem we will give you a FULL REFUND,” But of course they did they charge me the 7.95 for the smart post and never refund me the shipping that was $25.94.

The nightmare started when I returned the item they received. But what they did, they deducted not just $7.95 also $23 for the shipping and handling. So they charge you for shipping when you place the order and when you return they charge you again for shipping and handling plus the return label Fee. PLEASE DON’T BUY FROM EVINE. THEY ARE CROOKS!!! I HATE THIS ** COMPANY.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2017

I bought a 750$ Galaxy S8. The third phone I have bought from Evine. Never had a problem before because I never had a problem. The S8 phone just shy of 3 months a glitch, a screen malfunction appeared and Evine said to send it to CCR warranty. After much of a hassle to get my phone to CCR warranty they denied my claim saying the problem was my fault. I never dropped the phone or got it wet. The phone was handled with kid gloves. It did not matter to them. They said my phone would be returned claim denied! The phone was pristine with no evidence of abuse. I believe the phone has an eternal malfunction and now I'm stuck with a phone. I will have to get fixed on my own with a couple hundred dollars out of pocket to this point! And I still owe Evine 3 months 125.50$ a month! I will pay them because I will not be like them! But I'm disappointed how Evine and the crooks they have for a warranty dept.!!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

ValuePay Alert... if you intend to use the Valupay option please know that a hard inquiry will appear on your credit report within days of your purchase and depending on the number of hard hits already listed you will be adversely affected. Your credit score will drop, mine did by 10 points (I had six hard inquiries before Evine's hit). It will remain there for two years so if you are going to make a major purchase i.e. house, auto within that time frame I strongly suggest you pay full amount either by debit or credit card. My purchase was under a hundred dollars with six ValuePays and the hard hit is two years. Wasn't worth it. If you pass the muster, you are covered for one year from the date of the inquiry.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

I bought a pair of sneakers (JSport Jambu) at the end of August 2017. Put in closet and decided to wear wore them about 30 minutes. Had a huge blister on back of foot, and on other foot toes hurt. Called customer service. Was told past 30 day return period. Too bad. Was going to take the loss when I noticed on my account that I still had two more value pays (pay over time). I thought Why should I continue to pay for these since I cannot use!!! Called PayPal and did dispute. Went to use my account to buy something else for Christmas, and It was locked because of this dispute.

Called customer service, transfer to credit department. Was told someone will get back to me in 24 hrs. Now I pay my bills on time, and this is only dispute I have ever had!! Called me back the next day. Girl talked over me, I became angry with this, and she hung up on me. Called back waiting on hold for 20 minutes, to be hung up again!!! Great Customer Service!!! Called the corporate office. No exceptions to their return policy, I could return the sneakers, but if I wore them, which I did for 30 minutes. They will send back to me. And also past 30 days. Great aggravating experience. Will Shop elsewhere. With the internet can go Anywhere. Great return experience!!!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

I had a horrible return experience with this website. I hope people learn more about how horrible this website to shop at. I ordered five or six pieces of clothing from this company totaling $83.72. The shipping was $25.94. That day they had a special so I had to pay half of that. I didn't mind the outrageous shipping charge but the nightmare started when I returned most of the items. They said If I use their Smart Label they would deduct the $7.95 from the refund, I was still okay with that. But what they did, they deducted not just $7.95 also $23 for the shipping and handling. So they charge you for shipping when you place the order and when you return they charge you again for shipping and handling plus the return label Fee.

When I kept sending e-mails to their Customer Service, they didn't care at all, they are all saying that when you return you still get charged twice for the shipping unless the product is defective. Between the initial shipping charge and the Smart Label Fee and on top of that Second time charge for shipping, they took over $40 of the $83.72 purchase. Please stay away from this website.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

Do not shop from EVINE. There are plenty of other companies out there that are much more reputable and value customers. I happened to be searching for a Christmas Present and remembered purchasing watches last year from Evine. I went online and did some searching around. I wanted the best deal for an Invicta watch for Xmas. Saw an item on the website that stated once only and had a price. I added it to my cart and continued to shop. Unbeknownst to me, this item needed to be purchased in a specific time frame, however nowhere on their website did it alert me to a countdown timer to purchase.

When I went to check out the priced went up in price 4 times from 64.99 to 238.00. I called customer service, the rep I spoke to told me she couldn't help, asked for a supervisor, supervisor said she would be willing to waive the shipping of 9.99. Add insult to injury. Watch out for their Pricing practices and horrible customer service. Stay away and shop at a place that cares about their customers.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I ordered several products on Evine from Consult Beaute, totaling over $200, for my mom for Christmas 2017. I was so excited to read the 5 star reviews Evine was bragging about; however, they were terrible! Mold in new lotions, products containing gasoline, among other ingredients the "dr" selling it should know better than to put onto our largest organ! I tried to cancel my order immediately with customer service and they said no. The order was already processed and it would ship out, but I had the option to return the products if I paid additional shipping to do so! Well, it is a good thing I used my Chase debit card - as soon as the payment posts I will dispute the charge. I am a consumer in America who has the right to cancel ANY purchase within 30 days. I will never recommend this company to anyone!

Last Christmas, 2016, I ordered 2 drones for my boys that only worked for 24 hrs. Each drone cost $125 and caught fire after under a half hour use. Evine did not replace the product, the CA company went out of business on Dec 23, 2016? I thought I would give them one last chance, never again! It's a bad business model, bad customer service, sub-standard products and a return policy that will make you angry during the most wonderful time of the year.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

Purchased the BIT Smart Watch as a gift for myself last Christmas. It took weeks for it to finally recognize my iPhone and only after several calls to the company. After 8 months, the watch stopped holding a charge; would turn itself off even when fully charged and once registered my pulse rate at 9. I called Evine, who told me to call the company, which I did. Between the time that the watch stopped charging and receiving a new watch, the article imploded. The insides of the watch tried to burst through the back of the watch. The company sent a new one after many phone calls, 6 weeks later. That watch lasted 1 week before it stopped working too.

I called Evine to request a refund and was told that I would not be receiving one, even though the two watches are clearly defective. The BIT watch company will only replace the replacement watch. Do not buy from Evine; they do not stand behind the merchandise they sell. And customer service has an "oh well, too bad for you" attitude after stealing your money.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I was sent a 15% off coupon via email. Tried to use it for a regular, not excluded items, purchase. Wouldn't go through. Contacted the company via email. They responded TWO DAYS LATER with a request for information. Sent more emails, never heard back, so I finally called them. Twenty-five minutes for customer service to say they might have figured out the problem, which they were never able to do - just gave a stupid explanation which was so far off even I knew it was wrong. I unsubscribed from their email, still got emails and had to unsubscribe again. Something is very wrong at this business.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

I've been an Evine customer since they were ShopNBC and have had minor problems, but nothing major until NOW. I chose to open an Evine credit card and unfortunately they use Synchrony Bank, which should have sent me running, but stupid me continued to apply. There was an issue with the Synchrony account activation and Evine started trying to push Value Pay payments across, which ended up denied. Apparently Evine sent the denied payments to Credit Collections, which is a totally separate company.

I opened the account in August, however it took until late September before the Synchrony account was fixed and Value Pay could be applied… I've been receiving collections calls from Evine, so after spending several hours trying to get a body on the line, I finally realized that Evine and Synchrony were not aligned, however the Collections Group is NOT Evine and they won't accept the Evine/Synchrony card, now that it has been SYNCHRONIZED.

I blame Evine for this fouled up mess and the collection situation, but Synchrony also plays a part. Be very careful before you apply and attempt to use the EVINE card… If you can avoid it, then do so... Don't expect Evine to be very helpful, given all of their splinter groups that you have to talk to in order to get the big picture. I am done with EVINE and will not be ordering anything else. Besides, Amazon is usually cheaper for the same products. I've been a customer for 15 years, but NO MORE!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

My husband made an order and used value pay, they put a hard inquiry on his credit! They also decided his 750 credit score was apparently not credit worthy enough and cancelled the order. What a waste of time. No help from customer service. Terrible business practices!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

I have purchased items in several categories over the last two years. Clothing tends to fall apart quickly. The Tod English cookware I purchased in March already has the finish chipping. When I called them about the clothing they said I couldn't return it because it was beyond the deadline, I told them the clothes weren't worth returning. I do feel they should have offered a refund regardless. Same for the cookware. I am hoping someone has started a class action lawsuit I can join. I've used Evine because of the value pays. But it isn't worth it because the quality is poor.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I was approved for an Evine card for $700.00. I ordered $271.31, which $44.90 was shipping, the items that I ordered I sent back everything was too big and I didn't like the items, cost me another $7.50 return shipping. I get a bill saying I owe credit card $27.00. Late fee from not paying on my bill. I didn't understand what I owed them for, when I got my bill it was for calling in my orders over the phone. I've never heard of a hsn charging you to take an order on a 1800 number!! So I owe Evine credit card $45.13 in phone calls to Evine, but they don't warn you that you're being charge for them to take orders. I have nothing to show for owing Evine credit card, when I returned all of their merchandise. Some of the calls are $6.62, $6.25,$5.95,$5.95,$4.67,$4.66,$3.75,$3.30!! And I want my money back, I'm on SSI, I don't have that kind of money to pay just for placing orders, they got their items back that should have taken care of my bill what I paid for!!!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017 I purchased two watches and paid with my checking account. They say they shipped it and they sent it to the wrong address. I told them that they shipped it incorrectly and they said they are not paying me back or sending it again. What kind of company is this? They take your money and don't send the product?

They are fraud and cheaters. I hope no one buys here anymore and I hope government investigates them and shuts them down.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

We purchased an $1,100 55" UHD Curved television from Evine that included a 2nd Year Bonus Warranty. The picture has gone dark on the tv and we are having great difficulty navigating through the confusion in an attempt to get the tv repaired or replaced. Evine points the finger at Samsung and Samsung points the finger at Evine. I contacted Evine both by phone and by e-mail and I have gotten two different case #'s regarding the same issue. Samsung tells me they need the warranty contract #, which I don't have, Evine never provided it and they are telling me that there isn't a warranty contract #.

They did tell me that they will correspond with Samsung and then they will get back to me in 3 to 5 days - REALLY! I insisted that I speak with the department that handles the manufacturer warranties, insisting that they must have a procedure or policy in place for these situations when a warranty needs to be used. The rep I was speaking with told me she was in that department and that Evine would call me back in 3-5 days with a solution. I told her this was absolutely unacceptable. It has already been 3 days of phone calls and e-mails, after which, nothing has been resolved. I have a feeling that I will not hear from Evine and I am extremely frustrated right now. Any suggestions? I do plan to pursue the matter even if I have to hire an attorney. Thanks for the opportunity to vent!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

I have not ordered but a few things from Evine thank god! I did order a ring and the rep told me everything went through fine. Weeks later I get 2 letters telling me they denied me!! The flex pay was to be deducted from my visa, I was never told they run your credit. One any company that runs your credit should always tell you that is going to happen! And if it was setup to deduct from my bank why do I need your credit card!!! All you are doing is putting marks on our credit report without our permission! I do think I will call the credit bureau and report this company, and I encourage everyone that has had this happen to do the same! Never will they get my money I don't care how high my credit score is! I honestly give them a -5 Stars! You need to be closed down!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I purchased something, didn't like it and after one week of receiving it I returned. With my order, I got a return slip with warehouse in Brooklyn, NY so I did return my parcel to this location to find out a few weeks later that my return will not be process due to not returning item to Bowling Green, KY. When ask customer service why was I provided with the pre-printed return label for this location my question was unanswered. Seems to me, they have more returns than they like and that's their way of forcing customers to keep unwanted items to keep their business afloat. That's very deceitful business practice and if there is more people with similar experience we can sue them.

Original review: July 21, 2017

I ordered 3 of the Clorox Scrubtastic indoor/outdoor cleaning wands... One for my 2 levels in my home, and the other for my Mom. After charging one, I could not get it to work, but the wand extensions were hard to join, so I thought it may have been my fault. They were not user friendly to me, but especially for my Mom who has arthritis. I contacted CR and was told to return at my own expense, even though 2 were not opened. The least expensive shipping for each one was $11+, so I could have bought one at Walmart for less, considering all shipping charges, and returned it with no hassle. After reading the complaints about this site, I do not plan on ordering from this company again.

Original review: July 17, 2017

I have had a line of credit with Evine for approx. one year. I pay my account every month the minimum due or more. I have never maxed out my line of credit. I rec'd a letter stating that they were reducing my line of credit because of a recent review of my credit. My credit has not changed with exception to me using other credit cards to pay for some random items that increased my overall credit usage percent, but had nothing to do with my Evine account. My credit report shows that all of my credit accounts are paid on time and shows no late payments. Also, I did not give them permission to check my credit again. I am very disappointed in their practices and will be paying my account with them off completely and will no longer purchase anything from them again. My other credit cards I use are professional and respectful and I will continue to have a positive relationship with them. There are many other places to shop, I do not recommend Evine.

Original review: July 13, 2017

This company has gone down the tubes. Instead of sending me a quick email reminder that one of my credit cards on file has expired, this company pulls a hard credit inquiry instead and says I'm no longer eligible to use value pay, its installment payment option. I had two remaining installment payments of $7.97! Even more creepy, this purchase was not made with a credit card, but was purchased via PayPal, using the value pays. So why, then, on payment 5 of 6, did this sleazy company suddenly switch the charge to an expired credit card? apparently, they use this as an excuse to pull a hard credit inquiry, which stays on reports for two years. obviously, being the careful and conscientious person that I am, I paid off the approximately $15 immediately (both the July, early August payments), no big deal.

I have no credit card debt and FICO scores of 827 and 829, on combined large credit lines that I obviously don't use! A 1% debt-to-credit ratio! How is it possible that I'm not eligible for a $9 dollar value pay on a $54 piece of jewelry? And why are these clowns putting hard credit inquiries on my sterling credit report? STAY AWAY.

Original review: July 6, 2017

I recently ordered a item on value pay and the representative asked which charge card I would like to use on record. I told them Master Card. The person placing the order said that I did qualify for a EVINE charge card. I told her I was not interested and all was fine. The woman I was talking to placed my order on my Master Card. Then about 5 days later I received an alert on my phone from my credit monitoring agency that EVINE has requested a credit report on me. I have been shopping with EVINE for some time now and I would have not placed the order if I had known my credit was going to take a hit, especially for an item I was not 100 percent sure I wanted. I actually ended up returning the item I ordered because it was not up to standards.

As soon as I received this alert I called up EVINE's customer service (on 7/5) and the first I spoke to said that EVINE will run a credit report every time someone uses value pay. That did not sound correct to me since I have used value pay in the past and never had this happen (where EVINE just runs a credit report). I asked to speak to the customer service rep's manager and the next person I was transferred to said that EVINE will randomly pick people to run credit checks on and he said that he has seen in the past where a customer has bought some expensive items like a TV and home furnishings and no credit report was run on them, then the same person buys a $30.00 item and a credit report is run on them. I asked if he could tell me where EVINE informs its customers that they can and will just run arbitrary credit reports on their customers.

The rep I was talking to said that it sometimes appears on the TV show itself. I happened to have the TV turned on to EVINE and told him I did not see anywhere on the screen where it states anything about running credit reports and I made it clear to him that I have never seen any such wording in all the years I have been watching EVINE and the years preceding when it was ShopNBC. He then said they don't show it all the time, which did not sound correct again. I then made mention that the reps you talk to when placing your order should mention the fact that a credit report might be run on you, he said they don't. Well after getting nowhere with this gentleman I hung up.

Now I guess I will just wait and see if an unwanted charge card comes in the mail since my credit report was run and the first person I place my order with said I was already approved. I go to great lengths to keep my credit in the upper 5 percent and I don't appreciate random credit reports being run on me without my consent.

Original review: July 6, 2017

I don't like the way Evine runs their business - Every time I had to call to make a payment I ordered it on Easy Pay. For Christmas gave them my credit card number when I ordered. They said they had the wrong credit number the first time. You would think they would had fixed it the first time.

Original review: June 21, 2017

The other day I attempted to go into my Evine ValuePay to change my credit card, and make a couple of a payments and pay off one of my items, but every time I tried to do anything, I continued getting message "to contact customer." Upon contacting customer service I was told that I needed to talk to some dept. that wouldn't be open until that Monday. When I called back that Monday the chaos began.

First of all, I was switched around three times until I finally ended up in their investigation fraud dept. Here I was advised by Tammy that they had received two disputes from my credit card company for two of my Value payments. I informed her that I had not made any disputes, but she advised me that Value payments for $25.87 and $9.57 were disputed by my credit card company. So, I informed her that I was going to contact my credit card company and call Evine back.

After looking at my credit card statements, and talking to my credit card company, which confirmed that there were no disputes initiated (this I knew because I'd never made any disputes, or any complaints with my credit card company regarding Evine). I've never had any problems with neither the items I've purchased nor the customer service that I have received from Evine, both had been exceptional up until now.

Nevertheless, currently Evine has gone above and beyond in their quest to accuse me of deliberately disputing my Value payments. Ultimately, another individual was added to my account (confirmed by Diana in the 'executive' dept. whom I believe she was instrumental in having added) without my knowledge or authorization. After initially speaking with Tammy on June 12, and contacting my credit card co., on June 14, I called Evine's investigation and fraud dept. back, as I advised Tammy I would. This time I had the displeasure of speaking with a "Robert" as I attempted to explain to him that I spoke to my credit card company, and that they do not have record of any disputes for Evine. I told Robert I did not know what was going on; I just wanted to clear up the two payments they are insisting that I disputed. He informed me that I could make the payments, but my ValuePay account would remain blocked.

Everything I attempted to say fell on deaf ears. This guy was rude and obnoxious as he constantly talked over me. I asked him to stop talking over me, as I continued to maintain that I did not dispute any transactions with Evine. He responded, "Well they didn't fall out of the sky!" Astoundingly, I replied to the effect, that "I'm the customer and you are unprofessional," and before I could finish he told me I was disrespectful. At that point, I became highly upset and more so extremely suspicious of Evine's practices. At that point, I asked to speak with a supervisor; he said that dept. did not have a supervisor. Further, Robert informed me he was putting some sort of notes on my account. To keep my composure, I hung up and I called my credit card company back.

Upon speaking with my credit card company again the representative offered to contact Evine on a three-way call; I gave her the direct number to the fraud investigations (one of the hundred different departments they have), and the representative brought me back on the line with Ms. Tammy who again continued to insist that Evine received two disputes that they accepted them, and charged back the funds. The representative from my credit card company attempted to advise Tammy that no disputes exists, yet Tammy continued to repeat the same thing over and over like a recording. I put an end to the "conversation," but I stayed on the line with my credit card company. The representative transferred me to their investigation fraud dept.

The rep. in that dept. offered to call Evine on three way; however, this time Tammy, Robert, etc. (fraud investigation dept.) told the credit card co. rep. that they did not accept three-way calls. So, I requested to speak to a manager when she came back on the line, and the manager called them on three-way. This time they answered and a Tyler was on the line. Giving credit whenever, wherever due, he had a pleasant, professional demeanor (wasn't argumentative,) which I was accustomed to from all the customer service representatives that I had spoken to. The manager advised Tyler that she went back to 2016, and she found no disputes whatsoever for the reference numbers, which they provided. Furthermore, she also informed him that she was looking at the very same system that Evine uses.

At that point, I told Tyler that all I was attempting to do was to pay whatever I owed, to clear up this matter. He said he could take the two payments; I gave him my credit card number and, he processed the two payments while the credit card manager and I remained in the line. He advised me that my payments went through and that my ValuePay account was unblocked. I was in awe (so efficient). My credit card co. and I thanked Tyler and we disconnected, yet the credit card manager had me to remain on the line with her.

Subsequently, I added an item to my cart without any problem. Later that day, I called Evine's customer service to ensure that the few Value payments were all paid for the month of June, and that my current credit card information had been updated. While speaking to representative I expressed to him that I did not understand the bizarre events that I had experienced, and that I would like to speak to a supervisor regarding everything that had transpired. He listened to my concerns and responded to me like I was a valued customer of Evine. He informed me that he was referring my concerns up to a supervisor.

I received a call the next day from another customer service representative who just told me that my account was unblocked. I replied I realized that and that I had asked to speak to a supervisor/manager regarding the "disputes," and Evine's trying to associate me with another individual who apparently "owes" them money. Rep. said, she was transferring me back over to fraud dept., and I was put on hold before I could tell her that I didn't want to talk with them ever again. So, I hung up.

Most reputable company CEOs provide their company email addresses, and welcome any comments, concerns or complaints. I am disappointed that I could not locate an email address for Mr. Robert Rosenblatt CEO, or a qualified customer care individual in the corporate office. So, I called the corporate office hoping to ultimately receive some genuine quality customer assistance; however, I received just the opposite. Diana gave the impression that she was trying to help me obtain some answers although, after repeating my experience for the hundredth time she put me on hold, and returned in her polite demeanor with no help at all. She, basically, kindly, blamed me for everything. And she used "policies" and "privacy rules," as an excuse for not answering any of my questions.

She spoke with fraud investigations dept., credit dept., verification dept., etc. regarding my account. She informed me that another individual was added to my "account." And she advised me that she didn't know how long my ValuePay account would remain unblocked. I believe she was responsible for having my account blocked again because later that day I checked, and my ValuePay account was again blocked. Also during our conversation she informs me that I had some late ValuePays, which was irrelevant. If there happened to be a Value payment that didn't go through that dept. would leave me a brief message, and I would supply them another form of payment, which was not on any regular basis and was not significant enough to even mention (just used as a deflection). Yet, Diana went as far as attempting to count them and how long any may have gone delinquent. I was insulted.

Evine had blocked, unblocked and blocked my ability to purchase anything again within 24-hours. And Diana in the "executive" office was instrumental in Evine's unprofessional, unethical practices. How can a company add an individual to another account without the customer's consent, without crossing some privacy laws? How can a company ask me about another individual that has nothing to do with me, (unethical) but then state "privacy policies" to keep from answering my questions. Diana in the "executive" office confirmed my suspicions that Evine practices are shady. They play this game, which they tell you for security reasons they are not able to see "whatever" on your account, and tell customer they need to contact one of their hundred different depts., which they attempt to lead you to believe they don't have access to any of their information.

Before contacting Consumer Affairs, I ignorantly tried once more to get some sort of understanding of what was going on. So, upon contacting Evine one last time I spoke with a Lance in customer service only to be further disrespected. She accused me of being (same thing Diana in "executive" office was alluding to) associated with someone that used the same shipping address I use, and who supposedly has an unpaid balance of over six months. They play this game, which they attempt to interrogate you for information but they wouldn't answer anything "game" because of privacy rules. What about my privacy laws? I feel like I am being used as a pawn in their attempt to collect a debt that I have nothing to do with.

I am requesting that the individual they have called themselves associating me with, and have added to my "account" in their shady collection efforts be removed immediately. I have given Evine enough of my money, time, thoughts, personal information and effort trying to keep me separate from their attempts in linking me and clear my name and trying to get some fair treatment. I'm done and do not need one of their generalize responses that they will refer my issue to one of their inefficient depts. to handle my concerns.

Original review: June 13, 2017

I placed my orders for some long dresses, tops, tote bag, am suitcase set, but they started sending me items that I did not order. I told them the items I kepted, but wanted full refund, on items that I returned, but I didn't get that. I paid close to $4,000 on stuff that I didn't order, or buy from them, and their collected for them screams at you, and you can't get a word in. I paid the amount on my card and my husband card, I don't owe them anything.

Original review: June 10, 2017

I purchase a set of Cozelle bath towels for my guest room in February. (460-089 - Cozelle] 100% Cotton Silvadur-Treated 16-Piece Towel Set Color: HONEY) I gave a set to my guests to use in April. I am extremely embarrassed the towels shed fiber worse than a dog in summer. I washed the entire set 3 times hoping to wash away the annoying fibers. Each wash and attempt to use was a waste of time because the fibers still deposit on the skin. I printed the return slip from Evine and sent the towels back to Evine. The box was returned to me on June 8 with a note indicating that the purchase was over 30 days old.

I do not accept that Evine will not return this faulty product to Cozelle and extend a full return of my purchase. I cannot use these towels for myself or guests as intended. I would NOT use them to dry my yellow lab after her bath; I wouldn't even use it to dry a car because of the annoying fibers. I cannot even donate them to charity because they're substandard! This is the second incident of poor customer service that I have experienced with Evine. I have shopped with the company since it was ShopNBC.

Evine Company Information

Formerly Named:
EVINE Live
www.evine.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use