Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.26/5

Evine Reviews

Original review: Nov. 2, 2019

Evine has and will always be in my opinion one of the best if not the best online shopping network to order from . The value pay system is very efficient and your money gets processed when it's supposed to. I would recommend evine to family and friends as well as people I just meet and happen to enter the conversation of online ordering. They have definitely adopted a customer in me until death do us part .

Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

To the lady Complaining about where her sixth value pay was, when you order the item you pay the First value pay, and the shipping. This leaves only five payments left. I have shopped for many years with Evine and have never had a hard pull or any problem with my payments. The day you buy the item is the day that they will take the next payment of the credit card you used to purchase the item. It is very simple. It is convenient for people on a budget. To return an item Put the sticker they supply on the item and UPS or the post office will pick it up. My only complaint is that this return service cost is $7.99.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 10, 2019

I have been a customer with Evine for about 20 years. Originally named ValueVision, followed by other name changes through the years. I happened across the ConsumerAffairs site and have read many extremely negative reviews. I thought it important to share my experience and total satisfaction with this company. I have items still in use that I purchased 20 years ago. I have used many different payment methods throughout the years, never an issue. I have returned items for full credit, without issue. I have returned items for replacement without issue.

I will admit that on a few occasions I had to work through new or poorly trained customer service personnel, but I find this unfortunately to be the way business is done by most companies these days. Overall I find their products to be of good value, and their customer support above average. I'm sorry to hear people had bad experiences, unfortunately bad things do happen. In closing I just wanted to let all know that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this business.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

Worst customer service. I bought 2 sets of Ear Pods during the Christmas Shopping period. They said on TV you have until the end of January to return the item. I have been looking for the return label and could not find it. Well today is suppose to be the last day to get it in the mail. Then upon reading closer the return form says to attach this little narrow strip as a return label. Made no sense so I called the company. The customer service rep said that the item had to be in the warehouse by today. That is not my understanding.

The form I have says it must be in the mail not in the warehouse. Then she says that they do not send return labels with their merchandise. Then she says she will email me a return label but it may take up to 24 hours to get it. I am so done with this company. To top it off she kept saying she told me things previously during the conversation that she never told me. I am not senile that I would have forgotten something she claims she told me a 30 seconds ago. Very frustrating. She was very insulting and not helpful at all.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

I have been a customer of Evine/ShopHQ for 2 years. No problem until I joined the SHOPHQ VIP Membership on November 5th. 2019. I have submitted 12 5% cash back and shipping/handling cost purchases 11 from ShopHQ and 1 from Macy's. My purchases amount to $1,4005.58 and 5% of this amount is $70.28 plus $55.93 in shipping cost for a total of $126.21 due! Their website states that cash back refunds will be processed in 3 to 6 weeks.

As of today January 19th. 2020 I have not received any checks. I was told that a check was sent but I said I never received it! I called their customer service and I was told that the CHECKS ARE IN THE MAIL. I cancelled my ShopHQ VIP Membership and they refunded the $16.95 monthly fee for December 2019. I won't be purchasing anything from ShopHQ anymore. POOR SHOPHQVIP Customer service. Larry ** West Florida

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Evine?

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I bought a TV and was billed on 11/27/2019. It is now, 1 day after Christmas. No TV. No refund and I was billed 2x. The TV was supposed to be delivered sometime November, before Thanksgiving. The delivery company said they do not deliver in the morning or at the weekend. I took off from work and waited. Hours passed, I called the delivery company and they told me that it was raining and could not deliver. I asked them to return the TV. I called Evine to inform them. I called 12/18 and spoke to Timothy and I was told the Warehouse received the TV back and he will process the return. It is now 12/26. One month has passed. I spoke to Shelby then, to the supervisor, Tracy. Tracy informed me that something went wrong with the processing and could not stop future payments. She informed me that it will take another 7 to 10 days to complete the return processing. This was a nightmare!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

Mattress is defective. I bought mattress from Evine before Shop LC took over and the mattress has bumps in it. I’ve tried Shop LC and they recommend I call you and at the same time it took forever to find where I could notify you. I don’t have the confirmation number. Francine **.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

Bought 3 items. Two separate orders. Paid for separate shipping, 2 items arrived, one that was bought separate did not. Looks like both orders had same track number. Customer for many years. Now a runaround. Have to wait for them to investigate and see if they find the item in warehouse. Total BS. They have many in the warehouse and I am sure mine does not stand out with my name on it LOL. They should investigate their ship dept not a customer who never made a claim and never returned items. I am pissed at the response and even with it being the holidays there was no offer to send another as simply the error could be spotted by a five year old. Also with mail slow this time of year and having to send papers for me to sign this will take weeks to resolve. Sad company. Never knew there was so many issues until this happened to me. I am going to my credit card company and the attorney general's office in their state.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

I purchased three jars of Consult beauty cream. Beauty, haha; the second time using it chemically burned and blistered my skin. I returned all three boxes in the shipping box they came in. The box was tracked by the post office, but lost in transit for over 2 weeks. After 6 or 7 phone calls I was promised a refund. Apparently the box turned up but I was only offered a refund on 2 of the 3 jars despite my returning all 3.

I called to inquire why and was placed on hold for between 25 and 27 minutes. I hung up and dialed back in to find out customer service had closed 22 minutes earlier. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told in the entire company only one was working and she refused to speak with me. Not because she had calls ahead of me, because she was managing a chat!

Now I have to call again tomorrow. According to Forbes they laid off 20% of staff who don't take orders and it's clear customer service has suffered. Beware; the product burned my skin; Evine is ripping me off and making it so hard to get a refund it's almost not worth it! But I will get every last penny from them for wasting my time. BUYER BEWARE!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

Consumers beware: I called and spoke to customer service to pay of my value pay. And as soon as I did, with the same debit card that they had on file. Noticed on the same day of 6 transactions from Evine on my bank account. Which I did not purchase. Called customer service and they indicated that they didn't see any purchases made. I called my bank right away. And they informed me that it looks like after paying off my value pay, someone started using my debit card from Evine to purchase 6 items. My bank right away closed my debit card account. I have been with Evine as a loyal customer for over 10 years. And never once had any bad experience with them. Unfortunately due to what I just went through. Evine will no longer have my business!!!

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Evine Company Information