Evine

Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I placed an order online for 4 sheet sets (1 black, 1 blue, 2 orange) on my cell phone and didn't see the shipping info due to the size of the screen. When I received the email acknowledging my order it had the wrong item quantity. I issued another order for the 1 missing sheet set (orange). I received a confirmation email that my order was processing and it had all 4 sheet sets, so I cancelled the order for the 1 (orange) sheet set. I later checked my order to see when I would receive it and notice it going to my old address I had not lived at in almost 2 years. I emailed Evine and updated my address. I called UPS to change the address they deliver to and they informed me I could not due to the shipping method chose by the sender. Evine responded to my email saying when the product is returned my order would be cancelled and my account credited.

This was not acceptable to me because I wanted my sheets and I updated my address on a previous order over the phone for the Cook's Companion pot in June 2016, so I couldn't understand how the mix up could be made. I called Evine only to be met with rudeness, a rep raising her voice at me and blame being placed on me for not verifying the address. The rep repeatedly interrupted me and never let me finish any statement. This was frustrating. When I requested a supervisor she told me the supervisor couldn't do anything about my situation. I had to ask for a supervisor six times. I had to cut her off repeatedly asking for a supervisor not responding to anything she said other than demanding a supervisor before she told me to hold on.

I couldn't believe the type of service I was receiving. She came back stating she had to wait for him to walk back to his desk before she could transfer my call. His name was Brian ** in the Minneapolis MN office. He was no better. I told him what happen. He cut me off in mid statement too. I told him about my previous phone order in June 2016 for the Cook's Companion pot by phone in which I updated my address and the pot came to my correct address. He told me to hold on while he pulled the call to see if I updated my address. I was offended for I felt I was being treated as a liar and there was no customer service being provided during this call.

What happen to the customer is always right. What happen to a company valuing my business. I was slightly relieved that he was even attempting to verify the information I provided but that was shortlived. He came back immediately saying he couldn't pull the call because it was too old. Then he proceeded to tell me it's my fault my product is going to the wrong address and he could not do anything to help me. He also stated a phone rep could not update my information online. He stated only I could do that. I informed him the phone rep should have advised me of this during my call to order the Cook's Companion pot and never did otherwise I would have done so.

I accepted my responsibility in not verifying my shipping address but also expressed my dissatisfaction in his company taking no responsibility in not advising me I needed to update my own address online. He insisted I was wrong, there was nothing he could do and when the product returned I would be credited. I asked what happens if the product doesn't return because my Cook's Companion pot was left on my porch at my new/current address. He stated I would not be credited. I found this appalling and also asked if Evine was going to continue to charge me for the Flex payments also and he said yes.

This all occurred on March 9th. Not once did he or the previous rep try to contact the shipper UPS to correct the address for my sheets scheduled for delivery the next day March 10th. This is when I asked for an address to file a complaint and the previous rep's name. He paused then told me he didn't know who she was. I asked him to please not lie to me and he paused. I told him I find it hard to believe since she said she had to wait for him to walk to his desk before she could transfer my call so he had to know who she is. He refused to answer and gave me a number to their "Executive Resolution Center" and hung up on me. I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone.

I called and was immediately answered by Shawn who was supposedly in Eaton Prairie, MN who knew the reason for my call ironically. He was more rude than Brian **. He didn't care that the first rep was rude or that Brian hung up on me. He did just as the first rep did and never let me complete a statement. I asked if that was a practice of Evine to interrupt the customer rudely and not allow them to finish a statement. This irritated him and he became more rude raising his voice and blaming me for the error just as the other two reps. Stating the product was already delivered yesterday and there was nothing he could do.

At this point I felt I had been calm long enough and I raised my voice. He told me I need to remain professional or he would hang up on me. This infuriated me. I could not believe the nerve of him and gave him a few choice profane words and told him I would dispute the charge with my bank and would be hanging up on him just as Brian ** hung up on me and I hung up. I will never do business with their company again. I just told a friend about it who told me to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and that is why I am online today. I don't know if your company can resolve this issue or if your company offers that service but thank you for allowing me to voice my complaint.

Evine Live's return policy is deceitful, conducts unfair trade practices and unfair business practices. Evine Live does not state their entire refund policy clearly on their web page or on any documentation. Their customer service representative are deceitful when customers call. Evine Live's return policy appears to be: If return is not received in the warehouse within 30 days of delivery, it is returned to sender and not eligible for a refund. Regardless of shipping method, item is to be in warehouse within 30 days, not from return ship date. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure return arrives within 30 days. The carrier has no responsibility and no consideration is given to slow deliveries. The customer service representatives do not explain this policy when contacted.

Deceitful Business Practice: When calling after the 30 day refund period, and the package returned is nowhere to be found, the customer service representatives will not tell you until the package is returned back to you, and you have it in your possession. Evine Live has hidden the return policy from the consumer on purpose. Evine Live has deceitful return policies and refuse to explain them to customers. Evine Live does not advise customers that if item is not received in the warehouse within 30 day window it is returned by carrier and is ineligible for a refund. Evine Live's return labels are not correct. Evine Live is deceitful in their business practices.

I placed an order for a Paula Dean Air Fryer and Fry Basket on my cellular phone the first of March. I have a new address since I moved the first of October last year so I changed my billing address and shipping address when I placed the order. I received notification that my items had shipped and after a week of no delivery I checked the status and saw that they had been delivered. I checked online and discovered that the items had been delivered to my old address. I called customer service to notify them of this error and their only solution was for me to go to my old address (where obviously strangers are I am sure living now since it was a rental property) and asked about the items.

In today's world I cannot believe they would even ask one of their customers to do that since they have no idea who might answer the door and how they might react to be confronted about taking property that is not theirs. I have had similar shipping mishaps happen with QVC, and Wayfair and my items were replaced immediately by both companies with no questions asked. I know I will never order from Evine again and suggest other people think twice before they order from them also since you never know what shipping problems may arise and it is quite obvious that Evine does not protect their customers.

I received a letter from a collection agency representing Evine Live saying I owed them $13.14. I immediately called Evine Live customer service because I knew I owed them nothing. My value pays had been deducted on time each month from my bank statement. The rep at Evine confirmed that I owed nothing. She said I should speak with the collection agency. I called. They were closed. I left a detailed message explaining that I owed nothing & that it had been verified by Evine's rep.

The next day first thing in the morning I get a call from the collection agency asking me to pay the $13.14. I told them the same thing that I owed nothing and it was verified and that there was no reason for them to have sent my value pay account to them in the first place. He said that he would talk back with the Evine rep. I have my debit account statements, their rep's word and their automated system proving this should have never happened. I am angry because I never was in fault and I never received any communication except the collection letter.

I have been a long time customer since their Value Vision days. I have spent thousands of dollars with this company, it's very irritating when stuff like this happens. I don't know how this situation happened, but I afraid to order from them again because of it. Will this be a unfair mark on my credit? What a horrible way to treat a good customer especially when there are so many other places to shop.

I purchased several items from Evine and also returned several items. When returning items my understanding is if the item is dropped off at the post office for a return as long as it is postdated prior to the 30 day return date & the customer keeps their post office receipt "the date" on the receipt is the return date & should be honored as the return date. The post office explained that an employee from Evine comes out to the post office once or twice a week to scan & process returns (items that have been dropped off). Well I dropped off my items on January 30, 2017. The last day to return was January 31, 2017. The Evine employee scanned the items at the post office on February 4, 2017 & some of my items were honored & refunded & 2 items were not.

I spoke to a manager at Evine & he stated that they have several warehouse & addresses for returns & a certain warehouse needs the returned items to be physically in their hands at the warehouse for a refund to be honored. I asked why that warehouse return information is not stated anywhere on their website, on the order slip delivered along with the items or on air (television)? He answered "I DON'T KNOW BUT I CAN'T HONOR YOUR REFUND" AND HUNG UP ON ME!!! I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM EVINE!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Evine?

I have been shopping with Evine for many years back when they were called ShopNBC and I believe they even had another name. I actually made a few purchases there on ValuePay during Christmas. I recently ordered an unlocked cellphone for $219 on ValuePay. They cancelled my order based on credit. They cancelled it because they ran a credit report and said it was over my limit. This would be fine and good if I wasn't a long time customer and didn't pay my ValuePays. Also 5 years ago, I purchased a mattress from them at $700. + on ValuePay. There was no issue.

The credit rep told me that my credit must have been better then. No it wasn't. It's better now. How do I know this? Because I just talked to a loan rep from Lending Tree and he said I can buy a house with my credit. Needless to say, I am very unsatisfied and will never buy from them again. I currently have a couple more ValuePays that needs to be paid and then I will be finished with them. Their business ethics and policies are no good.

If a negative star would be given I WOULD CHOSE that! I ordered 5 shirts from One World. They said to go with the chart and if you would like to size up. Well that's what I did to make sure I didn't have to returned them. I received all 5 shirts and they were fine but HUGE!! And I don't mean just big. They were HUGE! Ok, next step - calling customer service! Oh well that was a mistake. They took forever to answer and then I explained my problem. Then I was very nicely informed that I could use the smart label and then they will send me the shirts with the new size.

ONLY PROBLEM is that I was going to be charged another $11.45 (mind you I received discounted shipping) to returned them and then another $11.45 for the replacements. So I am out $34, 35 to get the right size. That to me is outrageous! Oh and by the way they charge shipping for every item and they all come out in the same PACKAGING so I guess they are making a killing in the just shipping alone. This is the last time EVER that I would order anything from them EVER!! Shame on you crooks!

I purchased 2 Paula Deen induction cookers, thought it was a good price and I bought the extended warranty. One was a Christmas gift the other was for me. When I ordered these I really had reservations because I own 2 NuWaves which I have not had any trouble with. Paula deen's was pretty well. The first time I used it was the end of Jan got a error message that the thermostat was broken turned it off, it stated again and same error message. I returned it and ask for a credit to my account. It cost me over 14.00 to return it. After three weeks and no credit the UPS brought me a package from Evine. There was nothing but a letter stating it had been thirty day and they would not refund the purchase price. I called evine and told them that I had spent several thousand dollars with them and I would never purchase anything from them again. Listen up. Stay away from paula deen's product. They really are not good quality.

I have been an Evine customer long before it became Evine. During the Christmas extended return time I attempted to order a Pamela McCoy coat online. The website kept kicking me out, so I ordered by phone. When I received the order there were three (3) coats! I called Customer Service and was told, "No problem. Just return the 2 that you don't want." I became very ill and unable to get them back in the mail until January 30th. The advertisement on TV says, "You have until January 30th to return." The coats were unopened and in original shipping packaging.

When the credit did not show up on my statement or online I called their (no) Customer Service and was told the coats were not in the warehouse by January 31st, and therefore had been returned to me and would be delivered on February 22nd. I told them of my illness and no consideration and very rude. I asked for a supervisor and same thing. When a company advertises on TV "return by (a date)" which I did, they should stand by this. Very disappointed in Evine, do not intend to shop with them again. Their Customer Service needs a lot of training. And their advertising should be held accountable. If they are losing money and customers they need to read some of their "complaints."

When I ordered shoes from Evine, the order representative did not mention Evine's return policy. If I had known you have to pay to mail back products, even if they are the wrong size, I never would have ordered the shoes. There is no mention of the return policy until the shoes arrived. Evine is making money from every person whether the product works or fits. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

My account has been closed/blocked for months. Unable to get anyone to help with the problem. All info on profile is correct and no monies owed. They canceled an auto delivery without notifying or giving an explanation. If not for Isomers skin care products, I would forget the channel. A shame because Shop NBC was always a pleasure to deal with. These people do not care. Their Customer Service is closed evenings so unable to service those who keep later hours. Would not recommend them to anyone. Needs new management. Would appreciate a reply.

On 2/5/2017 I ordered a product by mistake and cancelled. At least that's what I did.. It showed cancelled on my page. I then went ahead and ordered a different product same vendor. About a few days later I receive an email from Evine that both orders were shipped. So I went to EVINE and emailed Customer Service with my complaint and told them that I was going to return the item, and I did not want to pay for return fees. Well guess what. They refused to acknowledge both the cancellation and the fact that they did not receive an email from me..

I am not only returning the original item but both items and will never ever purchase from them again. As being a very good customer with this company for many years. Their Customer Service Dept - is rude and obnoxious. In a round about way they made me feel like I was lying and looking for a free return... When a company of this nature has problems with there internet server and blames the consumer.

You know what in my book I don't trust them and from the looks of it many of you out there have been through the same ordeal.. Very sad day in our country when Customer Service Reps think they know it all and they know nothing.. and I'm being kind. I will never ever buy from them again.. They just lost a very good customer.

Do not buy from this company. I ordered 2 of the same tops in 2 different colors. They shipped only one. When I called they indicated that they were going to do an investigation and I would receive a email in 6-7 days. Well I never received a email. I called again and they said that they were still doing the investigation and to check back in about 3 days.

After 3 day I called again and was told by the person that it went to the wrong department and that she was going to handle it herself and that they would be sending me an email. Never received the email. Called again and was told that it was in their loss prevention department and that they would transfer me. I was finally connected to that department and spoke with someone who immediately refunded by money. This whole process took 1 month but It didn't take a month for them to debit my money when I purchased the tops. I will never order from EVINE ever again. They have lost a customer for life.

I ordered a purse and wallet. Upon receipt of the box, it was opened and smashed. I received the purse but the wallet wasn't in the box. I immediately contacted the company. I explained. They said they sent paperwork for me to complete. Didn't receive it. They said that they would mail the paperwork, they emailed the paperwork. I sent pictures and statements to Evine and the 2 credit services that they have turned me into. I am now on my third credit services company sending me more paperwork to complete. Now they are asking for a notarized letter stating I didn't receive the wallet. I am a notary... I will give them one. This is not a company that understands what the meaning of pictures are!!! I wouldn't do business with them ever again. Their products are inferior.

To every customer that Purchase from Evine live, please pay attention to your bills, your credit card, they will overly charge you for the same order over and over, I got so feed up with the same problem every month, I call Evine live once again to question them about my bill, the frustration they put me through was unbelievable, so I ask the person on the phone how much was my bill. I was told over $300, so I paid that just to be free from them, to make sure I was done with them I call the bank to make sure to close my account out to find out that I owed the credit card another over $700. I was told that I shouldnt have paid Evine live, that I was to pay them, I stayed on the phone back and forth over two weeks trying to get it straight out. Never did, Evine live is not cut out to be all they say... be careful.

I received a letter from Synchrony Bank dated 1/23/17 yesterday. In reference to some account called EVINE Live Credit Card account. I looked up who this could possibly be from as it was stating that they "closed my account", which I don't have one? Apparently Synchrony Bank and EVINE Live Credit Card was formerly Shop HQ. Which I haven't had for at least 5 years? And, I had paid off the small amount I did have way back then. My question for anyone reading these reviews is has anyone else received such a notice? And, what avenue can I take to get this false report of my credit rating being lowered (per the letter) other than contacting the credit reporting bureau? Thank you.

I ordered an item as a gift for my husband on 10/4/16. I returned the item on 1/7/17 as he did not like the watch. The return policy was anything purchased after 10/8 was eligible for a holiday return. I was not aware of that. I returned the item to have it resent to me, with additional shipping charges. When I called to discuss, the initial representative was not able to assist, and I asked for a supervisor and they refused my call. Then today I called to the Executive Resolution team and was basically told to just accept what had happened and they would make NO exceptions. I was 4 days off of the delivery and will accept that fact that I did not know the holiday returns but I would suggest consumers being very aware of the policies with this company.

I shop with QVC and HSN, both have much longer returns policies for holiday purchases. I will never shop with Evine again, have only returned 2 items in over 10 years, with the exception of this one. They lost a customer that never shops retail stores, everything is done online. They should really consider other options, possible account credit, without a refund directly to original payment method. BEWARE of the poor customers service you will receive if you purchase from them.

I missed two payments because I had spine surgery. I had on file a cc that was closed which I was trying to switch online but couldn't because they blocked me. They blocked me from putting things in my cart as well. I called today and paid off my entire balance but online I was still blocked. Prior to this I received a collections letter. I called the collections place where I paid as well but was never reported to my balance that I paid. I am disgusted with Evine. I deserve an apology and my money back from the collection agency. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Cozelle Buy One Get One Microplush Jumbo 80" (item#457879)- These blankets are 100% as soft as advertised. HOWEVER they leave fuzz everywhere you set them! Even after washing them, they continue to shed. The fuzz is nearly impossible to remove from any other type of material. DO NOT PURCHASE IF YOU DO NOT WANT FUZZ LEFT ON YOUR FURNITURE.

Saved and purchased my boyfriend an Invicta Watch. Gave it to him as his Christmas present. He LOVED IT. It didn't work. Phoned Evine. Was told the only way to ensure getting the same watch I'd have to buy another one and return that one. Was told there were 61 still available. Talked with my bf when he came home. He said he would buy it to ensure he got the same one. Phoned Evine to order... SOLD OUT. Decided to call Invicta to see what they could do. 2 hour wait on recording to speak with a rep. After reading Invicta warranty... learned after shipping charges, insurance cost, a 28.00 charge just to inspect the watch... we have a beautiful Invicta watch that doesn't work. Good luck!

I have sent numerous notes to Evine to release my monies for a order they canceled. I've been told one story after another by their reps. This is annoying and unfair. They said that because someone in my household owes them they can't fulfill a order for me. Ok, but why hold on to my money, I can't make them pay them. Why are they jeopardizing me. Very poor business policy and unfair reps. I'm researching this company to find out who the owners are to send information and seek help from them to have my funds released.

I did make some purchases since last January. At that time did not have online banking, and didn't really pay much attention to bank statements. I'm bad I know but now going back I have gone through my account and OMG January charged 35 payments, Feb 23 payments, March 15, April 52 payments in one day, May 10, June 7, July 12, Aug 13, Sept 13, now they charged me a total of over 2,3000.00 of which most items returned except 12. What they did is rather than charge me a monthly value payment they took the whole amount, and when I returned the item all I got back was the first payment and charged again for S&H so some of my refunds ex. One was -24 cents. I have written and asked for my money back as I don't have the item but was still charged the full amount, one item I made 11 payments.

I have just found out they do a credit check for every value pay you want. This done without your approval or knowledge. I wrote the BBB and they were of no assistance. I called the bank and asked them what we're thinking when they made 52 payments in one day. That should have been a eye opener. They say contact Evine. What a joke. They want 16.50 they claim I owe. Are you kidding, said when you pay the thousands you owe me I would. They would start calling at 7 in the morning and call till 9 at night (harassment)! I too was treated rudely and got nowhere except told to call the police by the bank, for theft, but they're the ones who gave them the money. I finally requested paper statements, as they deleted my account so I couldn't access it to check and compare. If that doesn't show that they're guilty I'm really gullible!

Even had a page of hundreds of dollars of diamond jewelry which I did not order. So beware who they could be using your info to make purchases. SCARY COMPANY SOMEONE NEEDS TO PUT A STOP TO THIS!!! BBB why are you not being more forceful in your investigations instead of telling me they won't budge. Course not. They're making hundreds of dollars. Why would they give it back. So much for protection from sites that are supposed to fight for the consumer! I'm not rich like you EVINE that I can just give away thousands. Lesson learnt. I'M NOT SHOPPING OFF THE SHOPPING CHANNELS ANYMORE. In fact don't even watch anymore. Everything breaks, jewelry loses stones. I keep thinking they're doing that on purpose to get the added insurance. Really every piece I've purchased has broke or lost stones.

NO MORE FOR ME. Store shopping may be a hassle but when I think what I've paid in S&H I'll drive. At least I see what I'm getting, it fits. Another thing I'm sure they size everything different so you send it back off. GOOD MORE S&H. JUST GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK OR WE SHOULD ALL CALL THE POLICE FOR FRAUD, THEFT, MISREPRESENTATION. But I really think if we stopped paying them for awhile they'd see what it's like to be robbed. I apologize for this being so long but I've never been taken by anyone this bad in my life.

I will from now on track every step of my package from Evine, because if UPS delivers to the wrong address, this is the customer's problem. Even if Evine can plainly see on their screen as well I can also see tracking went to wrong address. UPS states that this is the address Evine gave us and Evine says "no we gave them your address in OK not MO". Because there is no quality control with Evine verifying the packages are delivered to the correct address I am sent a letter stating; "EVINE CLAIMS INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT OF LOSS PREVENTION" and also demands me to get a NOTARIZED copy of my signature!!! Also states: "I am aware the submission of a false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement may result in imprisonment of up to 5 years and a fine of $10,000. In addition a civil penalty of up to 5,000 and an additional assessment of twice the amount falsely claimed may be imposed."

IF THE PACKAGE HAD SHOWN DELIVERED TO ME IN OKLAHOMA AND NOT SHOWN DELIVERED TO STL MO. I would have had this OFFICIAL DOCUMENT NOTARIZED and sent back to Evine. But plainly it shows on my Evine account online tracking went to the wrong address in MO. My account number just 2 lines above the tracking shows my address in Oklahoma. I have been a customer of Evine quite a while. I think their products are fine and the hosts are fine. But Evine's Claim DEPARTMENT should not send these federal government sounding FBI forms to the customer. Just send a letter telling the truth.

UPS requires this type of authority from the customer in order for this to be investigated. UPS had STL MO address and a different name and address for it to be delivered to. Evine shows UPS was given my address in Oklahoma. So why am I the one that has to be treated like a thief with this letter and have it NOTARIZED. The item I purchased is probably less than it would be to have something notarized. I will from now on CHECK EVERY STEP OF MY PURCHASE TRACKING. IT IS MY JOB OBVIOUSLY TO MAKE SURE EVINE AND UPS DOES THEIR JOBS CORRECTLY. Because Evine states "with this type of volume we can't make sure every package is delivered correctly. We don't have the time to check this on every package." With all the tech savvy people in our world today, this seems to be something that should be in place at any type of business like these. No it's my job the customer?

I ordered the.5" LCD Touchscreen Smartwatch for Android or iOS w/ Two Straps on Dec 4. Website said it would be delivered by 12/20. I emailed customer service on 12/19. On 12/20 I received it was an advanced order (which it didn't say online) and it didn't ship yet, that I will receive it by 12/23. 12/24 I emailed and said I still didn't get it. Their response was that it wasn't coming until after Christmas. On 12/26, customer service said it was shipped and I should receive it today 12/26/16 or tomorrow 12/27/16. On 12/27 I emailed that I didn't receive it. On 12/28 Evine responded that my order has not shipped. They are currently waiting for additional information from the warehouse. How can you tell me before that my item has shipped and now tell me it didn't ship?? Dishonest, distasteful, downright shady company. I ended up cancelling this order - not sure if I would had ever received it. Buyer Beware!

I ordered multiple items including a watch for my grandson for Christmas. It was guaranteed by Christmas in fact by Dec. 20th. It never came. I have called four times. I was told I could not cancel my order even though they have no idea when I might get it. I spoke to Dequisha (floor supervisor) today. She said she would attempt to cancel it today but wouldn't know anything for 72 hrs. It was my first time to order from EVINE and my LAST!!

Bought my husband a smart watch December 4th. About 1.5 weeks before xmas emailed them for status and was assured it would be received before xmas. Xmas eve emailed them again and was told the order was an "advanced order" and would not be received by xmas. Offered to reimburse shipping, advised it would be received a day or 2 after xmas. 2 days later emailed them and they said they were not sure when it would be sent. Very disappointing as this was my "big" gift for my husband this year.

EVINE touts its value payment option as simple and easy. Well it's a far from simple. After being a customer for over 25 years I'm canceling my account. Went to purchase an item during a special sale on value pay and was denied. Called their CS Dept. was passed to Credit Dept. where I was informed I had reached my credit limit to purchase. Apparently each customer has a 'secret' credit limit only known to those in the Credit Dept. It's never shared with the customer upfront. You only find out when you get denied the value pay option.

There is zero flexibility in trying to have the ban lifted. Customer for over 25 years. Large $ purchaser... makes payments on time... it doesn't matter. I was simply told I would have to pay off all my purchases completely in full before value pay option would be reinstated. I asked for the limit to be increased. The answer was it is an 'internal decision' and Credit could not lift it. A lot of mystery here. I have stopped counting the amount of money I have spent with these people. In excess of $100,000.00. I will never purchase again. I'm done. Will pay off what I owe and cancel my account. Again. Beware of what seems to be a good thing. There's a lot more to it than that.

Want to make this really easy, because I can't stand thinking about this company. First getting to a person in the return dept. is impossible, because the automated phone won't get you there. The employees and their lack of knowledge is terrible. A lot of training is needed with this Company! I will never have anything else to do with this place. I did look at previous reviews and could not imagine that they were that bad, but they are!! I am still waiting for my return to get taken care of and it has been over 3 weeks.

They wanted to charge my credit card again, because it is on flex-pay. I asked them if they could push the flex-payment out due to the fact that the return label that they issued with the product, which they could track, and see that it was in their possession, and they were just waiting for it to be scanned. They said they could not do that. I told them that they were not to contact me again, and they no longer had access to my bank card. People have to be treated correctly, and people have to trust companies. I do not trust them!! This not my only bad experience, but it is my LAST!

Purchased my favorite style shoes, Sanita, from EVINE Live. Thought was great bargain; however, wasn't able to receive a pair that fit even after returning a couple of times. They were very narrow, arch supports misplaced. This has never occurred in my many, many years of wearing Sanita or Dansko shoes. Failed to notice there is a red/white British looking flag in the shoes, this was quite odd. HERE IS the kicker for anyone considering an EVINE purchase. When I spoke with Leshonn **, Executive Resolution Office (EVINE) in October 2016, he confirmed that Sanitas sold on EVINE Live are not original!! And no, I didn't get a refund either. So... you've been warned by many purchasers, shop at your own risk.

DO NOT EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!! I ordered an item over a month ago, with delivery guaranteed by Christmas, and it has still not arrived. I contacted Customer Service and received a poorly written email promising delivery by Christmas... obviously a lie.

Evine Company Profile