2.0/5 (722 ratings)

About ShopHQ

ShopHQ Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShopHQ?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShopHQ?

Original review: June 10, 2021

I ordered and paid for a watch from ShopHQ 10 days ago. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday. As if that wasn't long enough, the watch never arrived. Two calls to ShopHQ Customer Service and they don't know what happened to my order or my watch. My bank account shows that ShopHQ got their money, but they've failed to deliver on their end. I would recommend that you find some other seller. ShopHQ has plenty of hype and no reliability. Buyer beware.

Original review: April 11, 2021

I ordered a Tiffany lamp on 3/20/21. The representative was very nice. The lamp was pricey. $422.00. I chose to do the value pays. I received my beautiful lamp in a timely manner. However it was about the same time I had requested my annual credit report. To my surprise there was a hard credit pull to my credit. I was so angry. I had not applied for a credit card. I immediately called and was told that they always do a credit check when you do a value pay. I told them I did not authorize them to do this and why was I not told about this so I could accept or decline. They told me that info was stated on their website! What kind of company is this? So I think the average customer doesn't know they have to scour the website to find this info. Very deceptive.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

Really 0 stars but system would not allow. I responded to a misleading and deceptive email. When I got the confirmation I realized it was a mistake and called to cancel. The phone person said it wasn't in their system yet and to simply reply to the email to cancel - which I did immediately. When I saw I was charged for it I called and cancelled. By that time I was being charged again. They refunded one charge but not the other. Had to call again to get that one credited back. Still not sure it's been done, but this is the biggest rip off scam going. Not an ethical organization. All those $16.95 charges to innocent people not realizing it's happening. No ethics.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

I have shopped with HQ since June of 2019. I have purchased several pieces of 10K & 14K jewelry. I use the value pay, and always pay them off before the six installments. I kept seeing a charge of 16.95 on my bank statement every month. I did not pay it any mind, as I stated it was not uncommon for me to have a couple of value pay’s instalment payments in one month. The 16.95 kept coming after the value pay have long since been paid. Further investigation revealed that it was for a “V.I.P. membership” What the what? Membership for what?

The Value Pay is not a membership service, I didn’t sign for a membership to anything, neither sent information as to what the membership entails. Just 16.95 every month. Please let this serve as a warning, if you buy from ShopHQ be aware of this rip-off of V.I.P membership scam, otherwise you will be cancelling your bank card, filing a claim with your bank and writing a bad review. I don’t mind paying for what I purchase, I have no complaints with the merchandise, but, just taking 16.95 out of my account every month, with different telephone numbers on the reference, they have a name for that… Let

s see.. It’ll come to me… Oh yes, it is called stealing. Shame on you ShopHQ.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

I ordered using their app. I quickly realized that it was 1 billed to wrong address and shipping to wrong address. I notified them via phone and email. Called UPS as well, lots of lip service, item delivered to wrong address. location 2.5 hrs away. wanted to know if I could retrieve the item?! Also I am expected to pay for an item I did not get. Bank notified, BBB complaint filed, exhausted all other means to get a solution from them. I would highly discourage anyone from doing business with these folks. Also threatened me with my credit rating...

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

I ordered from Shop HQ. I was offered a discount and in the process I unknowingly signed up for a vip membership which 16.95 was taken out of my bank account. It was not noted in order history so you don’t even know you have until you see it on you bank statement. Rip off.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2021

I received a gift for Christmas that I wanted to return. I called customer service on 12/26/2020 and was told they would email me a return slip in 24 hours. Three calls later no email and on one call had to deal with a rude service rep trying to push me to keep the product. Then an email, same story. While getting the runaround I figured I would try the product which was terrible. I threw them out on the 20th of Jan, and wouldn't you know it I finally received the email. I emailed them back explaining how disappointed I was with the service I received and explained my issues. Of course I did not get a response. I would not recommend anyone dealing with them, I for sure never will.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

I purchased two items from ShopHQ as Christmas gifts. The fit was very small. I did not get a return label. I was told that when items do not have a smart label you have to return the items out of pocket. The return postage was 30.00. I wanted to warn future customers that some items do not have a return label and you need to assess whether the purchase is worth the risk. I could not understand why I have never read this on their site before. Well, they do not include reviews with that information. I purposely reviewed another item that I got at the same time. That review was posted on the site within 10 minutes. The other has still not been posted. Please do not buy anything from Shophq that you are not willing to pay for the shipping if you want to return. I suggested that Shophq share with their customers which items are shipped with a smart label but they did not add my reveiw so I doubt the suggestion went any further.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

I ordered two handbags and wanted to return one because even though it's a very nice bag, it was a lot bigger than expected. There was no SmartLabel (return cost $7.99) in the box. I went to the USPS website to check the cost for returning it on my own and the cost was almost $18.00. Then I went to check prices on the UPS website and the cost was over $54.00! After this I contacted Shop HQ via live chat and ask for a SmartLabel and the rep told me it wasn't offered for this item because the bag would be returned somewhere off-site. There was nothing in the item description or secure checkout page saying this item was a drop ship, and that no SmartLabel was enclosed in case of return. It's not worth it for me to pay $18.00 to return a 2 lb. package so I'm keeping the bag, but won't be buying from this merchant again.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

I purchased a diamond pendant necklace on HQ in November. It was to arrive Dec 24th. It is now Jan 5th. No necklace. Unfortunately, they sent it USPS. Who sends an expensive diamond necklace USPS?? I would have thought UPS or FedEx delivery. USPS tracking shows it was out for delivery on Dec 25, but no delivery scan. Then no update from there. I opened a search with USPS. The response was they don't know where the package is. It seems to be LOST.

I called HQ customer service. Placed on hold 45 minutes. Then told I have to wait 28 days before I can file a claim. Meanwhile, I am billed for the necklace. Also, they will not hold the last necklace in stock for me. If I were to order it, I would have to pay double, billed for 2 necklaces. How is this even fair??? I would think they would want to make the buyer happy since the necklace is lost in the mail. Thinking someone else may be enjoying my necklace. Meanwhile, I'm still paying for it! I will not shop HQ again. Their customer service is horrible. The last time I called, they hung up on me (accidentally I presume) after a 30 min wait on hold. I will stick with QVC, as I know I can trust them.

ShopHQ Company Information