Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.00/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Unsubscribe at any time.

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Evine Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Evine?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Evine?

Original review: June 30, 2020

I returned an item and received a refund dated 2/5 2020. Void after 90 days. I got quite ill and tried to cash the check, but it was May 10. I called and they were sending a replacement. Never came. Sat on hold end of May for too long only to be told yet another check is on the way. Well, today is June 30. I again called waited on hold 11.5 min, only to be told I would have to wait another 90 days. Asked for a supervisor and was told it would be several days for one to reply to me. Then Deanna hung up on me! What the what? Will never use them again. Customer service is the wrong name for that dept'. Beware.

Original review: June 29, 2020

I have been shopping with them for over 20 years. I returned an item on June 4th - it says they received it according to postal tracking. Customer service finally picked up the phone and put in a claim. Nobody from ‘claims’ answers. It has been a month since I returned my product almost and nobody emails, calls or has done anything about issuing a refund. Customers are put on hold for hours on end because nobody picks up the phone. They only have people answering the phone when you place an order but after that they don’t care. Since Invicta took over ShopHQ it has gone downhill. They are still charging me value payments on an item I returned.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
      Original review: June 11, 2020

I recently ordered a ring but did not like the scale of it so I returned it following the ShopNbc directions via USPS. It was received by them May 4. Since then, I have not received a chance in order status, nor can I speak to a human in Customer Service because no one answers the phone. I have emailed and get acknowledgement of my email but no out come. It is now the 10 of June and I am still waiting and am being billed for an item I returned. There is no one to speak to, no recourse because no one answers emails with anything other than... "We are very busy and will get back to you in 3 days, then again, and so on...."

I have never been treated like this by any other company and will never deal with this company again if this is not correctly resolved. This was my last order, I have not ordered since this happened. A real response to rectify this would be not only necessary but appropriate... I have receipts but do not know how to do that on line or I would have included them.

Original review: June 5, 2020

Never received my order and they do not answer the phone. Their phone lines are only open from 10am-5 pm central time which is not convenient for most people. I was on hold for 45 minutes and they never answered.

Original review: May 7, 2020

I ordered some hand sanitizer. The tracking stated it was delivered. I do not know Where it was delivered to or just left in a common area in my building. Called customer service. They stated I still have to pay until they investigate. And if I want the product to reorder. They will not send another one unless I pay. Never again.

Original review: March 7, 2020

Ordered a watch, never received it. After their review they send a copy of delivery information, with no signature or anything. Packages are left in vestibule and lobby where anyone can pick them up and leave, it was the holiday time. Never received it. So I am stuck paying for something I never got. Lesson learned a store card doesn’t have the same advantages as a bank card.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

Worst customer service. I bought 2 sets of Ear Pods during the Christmas Shopping period. They said on TV you have until the end of January to return the item. I have been looking for the return label and could not find it. Well today is suppose to be the last day to get it in the mail. Then upon reading closer the return form says to attach this little narrow strip as a return label. Made no sense so I called the company. The customer service rep said that the item had to be in the warehouse by today. That is not my understanding.

The form I have says it must be in the mail not in the warehouse. Then she says that they do not send return labels with their merchandise. Then she says she will email me a return label but it may take up to 24 hours to get it. I am so done with this company. To top it off she kept saying she told me things previously during the conversation that she never told me. I am not senile that I would have forgotten something she claims she told me a 30 seconds ago. Very frustrating. She was very insulting and not helpful at all.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

I have been a customer of Evine/ShopHQ for 2 years. No problem until I joined the SHOPHQ VIP Membership on November 5th. 2019. I have submitted 12 5% cash back and shipping/handling cost purchases 11 from ShopHQ and 1 from Macy's. My purchases amount to $1,4005.58 and 5% of this amount is $70.28 plus $55.93 in shipping cost for a total of $126.21 due! Their website states that cash back refunds will be processed in 3 to 6 weeks.

As of today January 19th. 2020 I have not received any checks. I was told that a check was sent but I said I never received it! I called their customer service and I was told that the CHECKS ARE IN THE MAIL. I cancelled my ShopHQ VIP Membership and they refunded the $16.95 monthly fee for December 2019. I won't be purchasing anything from ShopHQ anymore. POOR SHOPHQVIP Customer service. Larry ** West Florida

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I bought a TV and was billed on 11/27/2019. It is now, 1 day after Christmas. No TV. No refund and I was billed 2x. The TV was supposed to be delivered sometime November, before Thanksgiving. The delivery company said they do not deliver in the morning or at the weekend. I took off from work and waited. Hours passed, I called the delivery company and they told me that it was raining and could not deliver. I asked them to return the TV. I called Evine to inform them. I called 12/18 and spoke to Timothy and I was told the Warehouse received the TV back and he will process the return. It is now 12/26. One month has passed. I spoke to Shelby then, to the supervisor, Tracy. Tracy informed me that something went wrong with the processing and could not stop future payments. She informed me that it will take another 7 to 10 days to complete the return processing. This was a nightmare!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

Mattress is defective. I bought mattress from Evine before Shop LC took over and the mattress has bumps in it. I’ve tried Shop LC and they recommend I call you and at the same time it took forever to find where I could notify you. I don’t have the confirmation number. Francine **.

Evine Company Information