2.0/5 (745 ratings)

About ShopHQ

ShopHQ Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShopHQ?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShopHQ?

Original review: April 4, 2022

Purchases don't have warranty!! I bought candles and one was melted. They don't replaced. Customer service don't even bother to ask. The excuse was because they are 3rd party HQ are not responsible. Customer service here don't care.

Original review: March 8, 2022

My first time experience with this company and it will be my last. While ordering an item my wife liked, the rep was more concerned about opening an account for me with monthly charges and a credit card with 26 % interest rate. Should have terminated the call right then as their focus is not delivering a product but marketing, but my wife wanted the item. Since: item was defective, a nightmare to return, long queue times and no credit to my credit card. After today (33 minutes and counting while waiting for CSR) I am calling my credit card to do a chargeback. PS Never use any other payment except a credit card when buying on line- most protections.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 3, 2022

It should be against the law to be able to sell the quality of products that they do. I purchased 2 pair of ears, one faded & rusted after 2 months and 1 broke after 6 months only because I hardly wear them. Thank goodness for purchasing the protective plan. ShopHQ told me once they sell it, it is not covered by them and I had to use my protective plan even after 2 months.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2022

Dr. Sevinor's wrinkle solution is advertised on HQ shopping as a botanical product that instantly removes the sight of wrinkles. Not true. It is loaded with PEG chemicals as well as the botanicals and should be a warning for anyone with allergies. And it doesn't do what the advertising claims. Although it tightens the skin, you still have your forehead wrinkles it claims to temporarily erase. Also, I ordered that, and another product, the facelift mask, that came with a bonus skin insurance serum. I never got the facelift mask and was out a whopping sixty-nine dollars and change. When I called HQ to tell them of the mistake, I was told I waited too long to file the complaint and I could not get the product sent to me. This product is falsely advertised and sent out by an either disorganized shopping outfit or a shopping outfit that deliberately left a very expensive item out of the shipping container. Watch out for HQ shopping

Original review: Feb. 2, 2022

Shop HQ website is not user friendly. Lots of technical errors. Unable to place process an order with or without a customer service agent! Offer discounts that don’t exist and very expensive! Hate to shop.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2022

I bought a pretty Velour jogging suit as a gift. It took almost three weeks and was left on my car in the driveway. It must have been delivered to the wrong house and a neighbor must have brought it here. I sent it as a gift with other things. When she put it on to wear the top was not sized right. The pants have an open seam on one leg. I tried to call to return but they were closed on weekends. Tried to get customer service during weekdays and the wait time ran from 108 minutes to 123 minutes. I tried several times, same thing. Called as if to put in order and got someone right away who said that it was too late for return. I asked for a supervisor and she said one would call me back. So far - no call. I asked for an email to confirm request for supervisor's call and have never received that either. This is not a legitimate co.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2022

If I could give a zero I would. I have also contacted the BBB in regards to this issue, and OMG! They do not have the greatest rating with them. Look for yourself with the BBB. I purchased this coffee machine for a xmas gift for my husband, over 700.00. Xmas morning we opened it to find it was broken. I called Monday to get a return label, the machine was returned on the 28th. On the 5th of Jan 2022 I called customer service which I stayed on hold for an hour before I got a person. I was told the machine was in the vendor's possession as of the 3rd of Jan. I would get a refund in 3 to 5 business days. On the 12th I called again, I was told because it was over a 100 it needed to be reviewed, and it had just been sitting there so she the rep would send it for review. On the 24th of Jan I called again. At this time I was told the rep sent it to the wrong vendor for review and it had to be resent.

On the 25th I called because I went into my account with ShopHQ to find I was blocked. I called back to ask why. I was told because I now involved my bank they blocked my account from purchases, or from removing my CC information. I was told if I have my bank stop the investigation for a refund they would unblock my account. I said no way. Today the 27th of Jan I had purchased some covid test, today I got a letter telling me the ones they sent me were not FDA approved in the US but were in Europe. I would need to contact customer service to get the correct once sent to me, and throw out the unapproved once.

I called, I was told they could not send me new test even though they had been paid in full for because of the block on my account. The rep was nice and said she was so sorry for all of this and would try and at least refund me. That remains to be seen. So in total ShopHQ has over 350.00 of my money they are not entitled to and will not refund. I did file a complaint with the BBB, next step will be small claims court. Don't buy anything from this company unless you are totally sure you will not need to return it, or if it comes broken you're not concerned about getting a refund. Stay far away from this company. It's a huge nightmare.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2022

Years ago, when this was SHOPNBC, I had done a lot of business with them. Since they've become ShopHQ, I've only dealt with them a couple of times. I placed an order and checked out as a guest because I paid with PayPal. When I didn't receive updates on shipping or an order acknowledgement, I checked the status; message "there is no order associated with this account". Understandable as a guest so after two weeks, I phoned to see where the order was. Wait time was in excess of an hour. After 20 minutes, I gave up. Called another time, same thing. Emailed using their email address on file, returned undeliverable. Called two days later for a third time and finally got an associate after a 35 minute wait. Order is scheduled to be delivered two days from today. Told her I want to cancel at this point because I am so angry. Order is for KN 95 masks and I was able to pick them up at my big box store last week, in person, in my hot little hand.

Too late to cancel. "Can I refuse delivery?" "Yes, but you will be charged shipping." My response: that is unacceptable. Customer service says from the company's standpoint, they do not guarantee shipping time even though the delay was a supply one in THEIR warehouse. If I receive the order, their position is that it was delivered. If I want to return it, i pay for return shipping as well as their cost to ship to me, which is $8. I'm just arbitrary enough to do that because now I'm alienated. I will NEVER do business with this company again. Do so at your own risk because their customer service, which USED to be stellar, is now, IMHO, TERRIBLE.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2022

This company has the absolute worst customer service. I requested to cancel an order after it was not delivered on time and still was not shipped. Customer service could care less. They only say things like rest assure a email will be sent but no email is ever received. I asked to speak w/ a supervisor and was told there aren’t any supervisors?! They charged my card twice even though I requested to cancel and order wasn’t shipped! I called the vendor that was to be shipping boots and was told they agree the customer service with ShopHQ IS terrible and they don’t know why they haven’t received a request to cancel and I shouldn’t have been charged since boots are delayed and they haven’t shipped yet! I will never ever purchase from shopHQ again and anyone reading this should consider any other retailer before this one!! I’d give 0 stars if I could…

Original review: Jan. 23, 2022

I ordered 30 N95 masks in black. They gave me reassurance the product was IN STOCK as I asked, before paying. It took 3 mins to take my payment, however, I never received them, and after calling Shop HQ, the rep was very rude after I wanted MY MONEY back, telling real rude NOPE, you paid, once it's paid and shipped, there's no refund until you get the item, then you can pay to ship it back. My package has only label created, and was never shipped. So they're lying and refusing to give my money refunded. I called again a few days later, they told me they contacted the shipped in California regarding MULTIPLE orders not being shipped. Not the customers fault. So there's only EXCUSES, with no chance to be refunded until your item arrives, whenever that is, and once you get it, you have no choice to pay again to ship it back, which will take a long time to get your refund, but takes minutes to take your funds during ordering.

Never again will I order anything. It's a once and done for me. Remember, call the Better Business Bureau and dispute any charges to a bank card, and cancel your cards, and you'll get a refund quicker. Do not take their attitudes over the phone, and remember, once you pay these people, you'll be charged, and you'll never receive anything because it's under their discretion. Whether they tell you it shipped, and it says only LABEL CREATED. It's a lie about being shipped so they don't have to do a refund. It's like buying a car that you physically see on a lot, but they tell you it's not available.

ShopHQ Company Information