Evine

Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Called in to get an okay to return a Nano Gym on April 7th since I was right on the 30th day to return. The representative gives me an extended date to return till April 16th. I do not delay, put the smart label on the item and drop it off at the post office that day, April 7th... and I have documentation on evine.com that says so. Well the USPS does not get the package there till the 21st and they then sent the package back to me as unreturnable. I call and talk to customer service to no avail. What was I supposed to do drive it there myself??! She offers me a $20 credit. I told her, "No thank you." I will not be shopping with them any longer... and as soon as I finish my value pay on the credit card for the item I will be canceling that as well. You could have had a customer for life, but instead, I will be telling everyone who will listen about my experience.

I received a call from Evine collections stating a value pay payment failed and they needed payment. I thought this was odd, payment only $9. I have my payment source as PayPal. Checked PayPal nothing. Called Evine customer service told by CSR 1 nothing they can do. Gotta add credit card. I declined. Called PayPal customer service. Confirmed no $9 transaction. Called Evine customer service spoke to CSR 2 no help either but transferred me to another customer service payment specialist. Held on phone 20 minutes then voicemail.

Decided to email Evine customer service. Got a email response that I needed to make a payment. So I go to Evine website add credit card. Call Evine customer service speak with Karen CSR 3 who assured me she would get this resolved. Processed my payment for $9. Thinking end of a pathetic experience with Evine. But I checked my bank account and of course there are 2 $9 transactions from Evine today. SMH. They are a total **show.

When I had about six claims for stolen packages they even decided to close my account indefinitely. The reason is the area I live in that package have been stolen but they have no problem taking all the money of items have been ordered for about 4500.00. They don't know how to treat a customer. 97% of their customer services reps are rude and nasty to you on the phone. I don't refer this company to anyone. The items are really junk!!! Well I just buy from QVC, HSN and Amazon. This company is unbelievable. They punish the customer. They blame our area Las Vegas. I think I will go on to every social media and write a review. Don't buy from them, period.

Clearance on boots were advertised. Prices were very low. I placed items in cart but prices went to higher prices different from clearance prices as listed. Called cust service. Was told this was reported by another consumer. Person said he would have Evine compensate for this malfunction in their system. I had to call back because break at work was over. Of course malfunction was corrected and new rep wouldn't honor what previous rep told me. This is unacceptable to me. Also as other reviews indicated shipping costs for purchases and returns are too high. You lose at least one item just to return items that were misrepresented by show host. Paid off my account. I'm done with Evine.

I bought a mattress from Evine and after 3 months the mattress sank and I am only 130 pounds. Evine immediately sends me to Simmons warranty department and they are not really exchanging the mattress even though someone came into my house and determine that the mattress was defective. I need help from Evine to get this mattress exchange or my money back.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Evine?

I have been a customer with ShopNBC / Evine for four years. For that entire period I have been a value Pay customer. Recently I attempted to order an Invicta watch on April 7th 2017. I noticed on April 10th 2017 that my order status was still processing. I called and asked why it was still processing and they said that it had changed to shipping and I would be receiving my watch by April 18th 2017. Later in the day I rechecked my order status and noticed that it had went to cancelled. I called and spoke to a customer service representative who was quite rude. She informed me that my order had been kicked out by their credit department because I did not have credit worthiness. I don't understand how. I have been a value Pay customer for 4 years. They have always gotten their money. Never had any problems as it is an automatic deduction from my checking account and now all the sudden I have been found to not have credit.

I would not recommend this company to anybody. They do what they want apparently. Up until now I have never had a problem but nobody can give me an explanation as to why I have been determined to not have worthy credit but now that I am on Consumer Affairs website and have read some of the other reviews. I realize that I am not the only person to have this problem. I have spent a good amount of money over the years buying watches computers and things to that effect from ShopNBC / Evine but they will never get another dime from me again. I can't wait to see how long it is going to take to get the money back that they have already taken from my account for the watch that I do not have the credit worthiness to get from them.

I'm shocked to see so many horror stories with Evine. My experience was just the opposite. I received the correct item and chose to return it. I called Evine and had a very good customer/rep experience. The rep was pleasant, friendly, courteous and helpful. The item was received by them within the 30 day period and I got a refund with no problem at all. From the reviews I read here, these customers seem to be under the wrong impression about returns, which is their own fault. Any company you buy from who has a 30 day return policy, it always means the item has to be received by them before or on the 30th day. It does not mean that you mail it out on the 30th day...they have to have it by then. That's just common sense.

Ordered a pair of shoes and top with Evine. Shoes were too small and top too large. Spoke with Nyra in customer service who advised me I would have to pay to return the items, because the items I purchased did not come with paid labels. I ask how would I know that an item I purchased came with one, she said I wouldn't. Needless to say, I will not be purchasing anything else from this company.

I ordered an area rug and they canceled the order on the day it was scheduled to be delivered. When I called customer service they acted as if they didn't know anything and then I received an email notification about my order being canceled the next morning. Do not shop here!!!

I placed an order online for 4 sheet sets (1 black, 1 blue, 2 orange) on my cell phone and didn't see the shipping info due to the size of the screen. When I received the email acknowledging my order it had the wrong item quantity. I issued another order for the 1 missing sheet set (orange). I received a confirmation email that my order was processing and it had all 4 sheet sets, so I cancelled the order for the 1 (orange) sheet set. I later checked my order to see when I would receive it and notice it going to my old address I had not lived at in almost 2 years. I emailed Evine and updated my address. I called UPS to change the address they deliver to and they informed me I could not due to the shipping method chose by the sender. Evine responded to my email saying when the product is returned my order would be cancelled and my account credited.

This was not acceptable to me because I wanted my sheets and I updated my address on a previous order over the phone for the Cook's Companion pot in June 2016, so I couldn't understand how the mix up could be made. I called Evine only to be met with rudeness, a rep raising her voice at me and blame being placed on me for not verifying the address. The rep repeatedly interrupted me and never let me finish any statement. This was frustrating. When I requested a supervisor she told me the supervisor couldn't do anything about my situation. I had to ask for a supervisor six times. I had to cut her off repeatedly asking for a supervisor not responding to anything she said other than demanding a supervisor before she told me to hold on.

I couldn't believe the type of service I was receiving. She came back stating she had to wait for him to walk back to his desk before she could transfer my call. His name was Brian ** in the Minneapolis MN office. He was no better. I told him what happen. He cut me off in mid statement too. I told him about my previous phone order in June 2016 for the Cook's Companion pot by phone in which I updated my address and the pot came to my correct address. He told me to hold on while he pulled the call to see if I updated my address. I was offended for I felt I was being treated as a liar and there was no customer service being provided during this call.

What happen to the customer is always right. What happen to a company valuing my business. I was slightly relieved that he was even attempting to verify the information I provided but that was shortlived. He came back immediately saying he couldn't pull the call because it was too old. Then he proceeded to tell me it's my fault my product is going to the wrong address and he could not do anything to help me. He also stated a phone rep could not update my information online. He stated only I could do that. I informed him the phone rep should have advised me of this during my call to order the Cook's Companion pot and never did otherwise I would have done so.

I accepted my responsibility in not verifying my shipping address but also expressed my dissatisfaction in his company taking no responsibility in not advising me I needed to update my own address online. He insisted I was wrong, there was nothing he could do and when the product returned I would be credited. I asked what happens if the product doesn't return because my Cook's Companion pot was left on my porch at my new/current address. He stated I would not be credited. I found this appalling and also asked if Evine was going to continue to charge me for the Flex payments also and he said yes.

This all occurred on March 9th. Not once did he or the previous rep try to contact the shipper UPS to correct the address for my sheets scheduled for delivery the next day March 10th. This is when I asked for an address to file a complaint and the previous rep's name. He paused then told me he didn't know who she was. I asked him to please not lie to me and he paused. I told him I find it hard to believe since she said she had to wait for him to walk to his desk before she could transfer my call so he had to know who she is. He refused to answer and gave me a number to their "Executive Resolution Center" and hung up on me. I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone.

I called and was immediately answered by Shawn who was supposedly in Eaton Prairie, MN who knew the reason for my call ironically. He was more rude than Brian **. He didn't care that the first rep was rude or that Brian hung up on me. He did just as the first rep did and never let me complete a statement. I asked if that was a practice of Evine to interrupt the customer rudely and not allow them to finish a statement. This irritated him and he became more rude raising his voice and blaming me for the error just as the other two reps. Stating the product was already delivered yesterday and there was nothing he could do.

At this point I felt I had been calm long enough and I raised my voice. He told me I need to remain professional or he would hang up on me. This infuriated me. I could not believe the nerve of him and gave him a few choice profane words and told him I would dispute the charge with my bank and would be hanging up on him just as Brian ** hung up on me and I hung up. I will never do business with their company again. I just told a friend about it who told me to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and that is why I am online today. I don't know if your company can resolve this issue or if your company offers that service but thank you for allowing me to voice my complaint.

Evine Live's return policy is deceitful, conducts unfair trade practices and unfair business practices. Evine Live does not state their entire refund policy clearly on their web page or on any documentation. Their customer service representative are deceitful when customers call. Evine Live's return policy appears to be: If return is not received in the warehouse within 30 days of delivery, it is returned to sender and not eligible for a refund. Regardless of shipping method, item is to be in warehouse within 30 days, not from return ship date. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure return arrives within 30 days. The carrier has no responsibility and no consideration is given to slow deliveries. The customer service representatives do not explain this policy when contacted.

Deceitful Business Practice: When calling after the 30 day refund period, and the package returned is nowhere to be found, the customer service representatives will not tell you until the package is returned back to you, and you have it in your possession. Evine Live has hidden the return policy from the consumer on purpose. Evine Live has deceitful return policies and refuse to explain them to customers. Evine Live does not advise customers that if item is not received in the warehouse within 30 day window it is returned by carrier and is ineligible for a refund. Evine Live's return labels are not correct. Evine Live is deceitful in their business practices.

I placed an order for a Paula Dean Air Fryer and Fry Basket on my cellular phone the first of March. I have a new address since I moved the first of October last year so I changed my billing address and shipping address when I placed the order. I received notification that my items had shipped and after a week of no delivery I checked the status and saw that they had been delivered. I checked online and discovered that the items had been delivered to my old address. I called customer service to notify them of this error and their only solution was for me to go to my old address (where obviously strangers are I am sure living now since it was a rental property) and asked about the items.

In today's world I cannot believe they would even ask one of their customers to do that since they have no idea who might answer the door and how they might react to be confronted about taking property that is not theirs. I have had similar shipping mishaps happen with QVC, and Wayfair and my items were replaced immediately by both companies with no questions asked. I know I will never order from Evine again and suggest other people think twice before they order from them also since you never know what shipping problems may arise and it is quite obvious that Evine does not protect their customers.

I received a letter from a collection agency representing Evine Live saying I owed them $13.14. I immediately called Evine Live customer service because I knew I owed them nothing. My value pays had been deducted on time each month from my bank statement. The rep at Evine confirmed that I owed nothing. She said I should speak with the collection agency. I called. They were closed. I left a detailed message explaining that I owed nothing & that it had been verified by Evine's rep.

The next day first thing in the morning I get a call from the collection agency asking me to pay the $13.14. I told them the same thing that I owed nothing and it was verified and that there was no reason for them to have sent my value pay account to them in the first place. He said that he would talk back with the Evine rep. I have my debit account statements, their rep's word and their automated system proving this should have never happened. I am angry because I never was in fault and I never received any communication except the collection letter.

I have been a long time customer since their Value Vision days. I have spent thousands of dollars with this company, it's very irritating when stuff like this happens. I don't know how this situation happened, but I afraid to order from them again because of it. Will this be a unfair mark on my credit? What a horrible way to treat a good customer especially when there are so many other places to shop.

I purchased several items from Evine and also returned several items. When returning items my understanding is if the item is dropped off at the post office for a return as long as it is postdated prior to the 30 day return date & the customer keeps their post office receipt "the date" on the receipt is the return date & should be honored as the return date. The post office explained that an employee from Evine comes out to the post office once or twice a week to scan & process returns (items that have been dropped off). Well I dropped off my items on January 30, 2017. The last day to return was January 31, 2017. The Evine employee scanned the items at the post office on February 4, 2017 & some of my items were honored & refunded & 2 items were not.

I spoke to a manager at Evine & he stated that they have several warehouse & addresses for returns & a certain warehouse needs the returned items to be physically in their hands at the warehouse for a refund to be honored. I asked why that warehouse return information is not stated anywhere on their website, on the order slip delivered along with the items or on air (television)? He answered "I DON'T KNOW BUT I CAN'T HONOR YOUR REFUND" AND HUNG UP ON ME!!! I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM EVINE!!

I have been shopping with Evine for many years back when they were called ShopNBC and I believe they even had another name. I actually made a few purchases there on ValuePay during Christmas. I recently ordered an unlocked cellphone for $219 on ValuePay. They cancelled my order based on credit. They cancelled it because they ran a credit report and said it was over my limit. This would be fine and good if I wasn't a long time customer and didn't pay my ValuePays. Also 5 years ago, I purchased a mattress from them at $700. + on ValuePay. There was no issue.

The credit rep told me that my credit must have been better then. No it wasn't. It's better now. How do I know this? Because I just talked to a loan rep from Lending Tree and he said I can buy a house with my credit. Needless to say, I am very unsatisfied and will never buy from them again. I currently have a couple more ValuePays that needs to be paid and then I will be finished with them. Their business ethics and policies are no good.

If a negative star would be given I WOULD CHOSE that! I ordered 5 shirts from One World. They said to go with the chart and if you would like to size up. Well that's what I did to make sure I didn't have to returned them. I received all 5 shirts and they were fine but HUGE!! And I don't mean just big. They were HUGE! Ok, next step - calling customer service! Oh well that was a mistake. They took forever to answer and then I explained my problem. Then I was very nicely informed that I could use the smart label and then they will send me the shirts with the new size.

ONLY PROBLEM is that I was going to be charged another $11.45 (mind you I received discounted shipping) to returned them and then another $11.45 for the replacements. So I am out $34, 35 to get the right size. That to me is outrageous! Oh and by the way they charge shipping for every item and they all come out in the same PACKAGING so I guess they are making a killing in the just shipping alone. This is the last time EVER that I would order anything from them EVER!! Shame on you crooks!

I purchased 2 Paula Deen induction cookers, thought it was a good price and I bought the extended warranty. One was a Christmas gift the other was for me. When I ordered these I really had reservations because I own 2 NuWaves which I have not had any trouble with. Paula deen's was pretty well. The first time I used it was the end of Jan got a error message that the thermostat was broken turned it off, it stated again and same error message. I returned it and ask for a credit to my account. It cost me over 14.00 to return it. After three weeks and no credit the UPS brought me a package from Evine. There was nothing but a letter stating it had been thirty day and they would not refund the purchase price. I called evine and told them that I had spent several thousand dollars with them and I would never purchase anything from them again. Listen up. Stay away from paula deen's product. They really are not good quality.

I have been an Evine customer long before it became Evine. During the Christmas extended return time I attempted to order a Pamela McCoy coat online. The website kept kicking me out, so I ordered by phone. When I received the order there were three (3) coats! I called Customer Service and was told, "No problem. Just return the 2 that you don't want." I became very ill and unable to get them back in the mail until January 30th. The advertisement on TV says, "You have until January 30th to return." The coats were unopened and in original shipping packaging.

When the credit did not show up on my statement or online I called their (no) Customer Service and was told the coats were not in the warehouse by January 31st, and therefore had been returned to me and would be delivered on February 22nd. I told them of my illness and no consideration and very rude. I asked for a supervisor and same thing. When a company advertises on TV "return by (a date)" which I did, they should stand by this. Very disappointed in Evine, do not intend to shop with them again. Their Customer Service needs a lot of training. And their advertising should be held accountable. If they are losing money and customers they need to read some of their "complaints."

When I ordered shoes from Evine, the order representative did not mention Evine's return policy. If I had known you have to pay to mail back products, even if they are the wrong size, I never would have ordered the shoes. There is no mention of the return policy until the shoes arrived. Evine is making money from every person whether the product works or fits. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

My account has been closed/blocked for months. Unable to get anyone to help with the problem. All info on profile is correct and no monies owed. They canceled an auto delivery without notifying or giving an explanation. If not for Isomers skin care products, I would forget the channel. A shame because Shop NBC was always a pleasure to deal with. These people do not care. Their Customer Service is closed evenings so unable to service those who keep later hours. Would not recommend them to anyone. Needs new management. Would appreciate a reply.

On 2/5/2017 I ordered a product by mistake and cancelled. At least that's what I did.. It showed cancelled on my page. I then went ahead and ordered a different product same vendor. About a few days later I receive an email from Evine that both orders were shipped. So I went to EVINE and emailed Customer Service with my complaint and told them that I was going to return the item, and I did not want to pay for return fees. Well guess what. They refused to acknowledge both the cancellation and the fact that they did not receive an email from me..

I am not only returning the original item but both items and will never ever purchase from them again. As being a very good customer with this company for many years. Their Customer Service Dept - is rude and obnoxious. In a round about way they made me feel like I was lying and looking for a free return... When a company of this nature has problems with there internet server and blames the consumer.

You know what in my book I don't trust them and from the looks of it many of you out there have been through the same ordeal.. Very sad day in our country when Customer Service Reps think they know it all and they know nothing.. and I'm being kind. I will never ever buy from them again.. They just lost a very good customer.

Do not buy from this company. I ordered 2 of the same tops in 2 different colors. They shipped only one. When I called they indicated that they were going to do an investigation and I would receive a email in 6-7 days. Well I never received a email. I called again and they said that they were still doing the investigation and to check back in about 3 days.

After 3 day I called again and was told by the person that it went to the wrong department and that she was going to handle it herself and that they would be sending me an email. Never received the email. Called again and was told that it was in their loss prevention department and that they would transfer me. I was finally connected to that department and spoke with someone who immediately refunded by money. This whole process took 1 month but It didn't take a month for them to debit my money when I purchased the tops. I will never order from EVINE ever again. They have lost a customer for life.

I ordered a purse and wallet. Upon receipt of the box, it was opened and smashed. I received the purse but the wallet wasn't in the box. I immediately contacted the company. I explained. They said they sent paperwork for me to complete. Didn't receive it. They said that they would mail the paperwork, they emailed the paperwork. I sent pictures and statements to Evine and the 2 credit services that they have turned me into. I am now on my third credit services company sending me more paperwork to complete. Now they are asking for a notarized letter stating I didn't receive the wallet. I am a notary... I will give them one. This is not a company that understands what the meaning of pictures are!!! I wouldn't do business with them ever again. Their products are inferior.

To every customer that Purchase from Evine live, please pay attention to your bills, your credit card, they will overly charge you for the same order over and over, I got so feed up with the same problem every month, I call Evine live once again to question them about my bill, the frustration they put me through was unbelievable, so I ask the person on the phone how much was my bill. I was told over $300, so I paid that just to be free from them, to make sure I was done with them I call the bank to make sure to close my account out to find out that I owed the credit card another over $700. I was told that I shouldnt have paid Evine live, that I was to pay them, I stayed on the phone back and forth over two weeks trying to get it straight out. Never did, Evine live is not cut out to be all they say... be careful.

I received a letter from Synchrony Bank dated 1/23/17 yesterday. In reference to some account called EVINE Live Credit Card account. I looked up who this could possibly be from as it was stating that they "closed my account", which I don't have one? Apparently Synchrony Bank and EVINE Live Credit Card was formerly Shop HQ. Which I haven't had for at least 5 years? And, I had paid off the small amount I did have way back then. My question for anyone reading these reviews is has anyone else received such a notice? And, what avenue can I take to get this false report of my credit rating being lowered (per the letter) other than contacting the credit reporting bureau? Thank you.

I ordered an item as a gift for my husband on 10/4/16. I returned the item on 1/7/17 as he did not like the watch. The return policy was anything purchased after 10/8 was eligible for a holiday return. I was not aware of that. I returned the item to have it resent to me, with additional shipping charges. When I called to discuss, the initial representative was not able to assist, and I asked for a supervisor and they refused my call. Then today I called to the Executive Resolution team and was basically told to just accept what had happened and they would make NO exceptions. I was 4 days off of the delivery and will accept that fact that I did not know the holiday returns but I would suggest consumers being very aware of the policies with this company.

I shop with QVC and HSN, both have much longer returns policies for holiday purchases. I will never shop with Evine again, have only returned 2 items in over 10 years, with the exception of this one. They lost a customer that never shops retail stores, everything is done online. They should really consider other options, possible account credit, without a refund directly to original payment method. BEWARE of the poor customers service you will receive if you purchase from them.

I missed two payments because I had spine surgery. I had on file a cc that was closed which I was trying to switch online but couldn't because they blocked me. They blocked me from putting things in my cart as well. I called today and paid off my entire balance but online I was still blocked. Prior to this I received a collections letter. I called the collections place where I paid as well but was never reported to my balance that I paid. I am disgusted with Evine. I deserve an apology and my money back from the collection agency. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Cozelle Buy One Get One Microplush Jumbo 80" (item#457879)- These blankets are 100% as soft as advertised. HOWEVER they leave fuzz everywhere you set them! Even after washing them, they continue to shed. The fuzz is nearly impossible to remove from any other type of material. DO NOT PURCHASE IF YOU DO NOT WANT FUZZ LEFT ON YOUR FURNITURE.

Saved and purchased my boyfriend an Invicta Watch. Gave it to him as his Christmas present. He LOVED IT. It didn't work. Phoned Evine. Was told the only way to ensure getting the same watch I'd have to buy another one and return that one. Was told there were 61 still available. Talked with my bf when he came home. He said he would buy it to ensure he got the same one. Phoned Evine to order... SOLD OUT. Decided to call Invicta to see what they could do. 2 hour wait on recording to speak with a rep. After reading Invicta warranty... learned after shipping charges, insurance cost, a 28.00 charge just to inspect the watch... we have a beautiful Invicta watch that doesn't work. Good luck!

I have sent numerous notes to Evine to release my monies for a order they canceled. I've been told one story after another by their reps. This is annoying and unfair. They said that because someone in my household owes them they can't fulfill a order for me. Ok, but why hold on to my money, I can't make them pay them. Why are they jeopardizing me. Very poor business policy and unfair reps. I'm researching this company to find out who the owners are to send information and seek help from them to have my funds released.

Evine Company Profile