1.30/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

651 Evine Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 19, 2019

I have purchased over 9 Invicta watches, and they are not cheap. And just ordered some earrings on the 13th for my wife’s birthday. On the 23rd of March, the earrings are over $900 with shipping. They are giving me the runaround, and not doing anything about my purchase. I am very angry and they don’t care or are at least showing that!!!

Original review: March 17, 2019

ITEM #313-205 was on clearance sale & I ordered before it was low in stock. How do I know? Because when as Item is low in stock it will read "Almost Gone." Not even close to saying that so I order on 3/15/2019. Today, 3/17/2019, two (2) days later and moreso on a weekend, I get an email that they canceled the order and returned my money. I am an avid and repeat Isomers customer. This was not cool. If the product either read, Almost Gone, I would have been notified immediately after I order the product. This was not the case. I am an attorney by trade. Wish this was in the Courts because Evine would be deep in water for not honoring their quid pro quo. The only excuse I received today was sorry. There are lots of other skin care companies out there and for as good as Isomers is, not worth the lack of customer care offered by Evine. Time to go elsewhere!

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: March 13, 2019

I ordered Hair vitamins by subscription (to come automatically every month). They were to draft a small payment every month out of my checking account. I didn't receive even the 1st bottle, but they took the 1st payment out. I called and asked them where is the 1st bottle? CS said, "We ran out, will send when we get more in". I said, "That defeats the purpose of ordering by subscription." No response from her. I then cancelled the subscription. Not only did they not refund my 1st payment, but they continued to take out future payments every month. I called and called and got the same response. "We will investigate." Finally, I received an email from them, stating that they find me at fault because of a time limit on reporting their error to them. They blamed me and will not refund any of my money. They stole from me. I had to stop payment on this order at my bank.

Original review: March 9, 2019

I was trying to place an order online for a few items. When I tried to place my order it would only let me use my Evine card on file. I then called and tried to place the order with the automated system. That took forever and then it switched me to a customer service agent. The agent then proceeded to tell me that out of 3 items 2 were out of stock! When I voiced my opinion on this, she was rude and said I’m one of 100s of people ordering and that they usually only order enough product for the showing. I ended my call and didn’t place an order. I feel they have a very poor business manner.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I have been trying to return a product for over 5 weeks but cannot get it refunded. The product was shipped back via UPS and lost, either by UPS or Evine’s returns department. Each time I call Evine’s customer service I get the runaround from another staffer but no one seems to solve the problem. Meanwhile they keep my money. DO NOT EVER PURCHASE FROM EVINE! I call them Evil Evine.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Evine?

Original review: March 2, 2019

They DELETE reviews on products that aren’t rated highly and let us order their garbage only to also realize it’s garbage and lose our shipping charges both ways for fun!!! -I’ve purchased some of their garbage products, rated them as garbage to warn others, and when I check they have completed deleted all reviews to lure more victims.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

I ordered a TV from Evine. The TV came very quickly. I was excited that it came so fast. Unfortunately it came without a TV stand in the Box. I called as soon as I opened it. The lady assured me that they would send one out right away and I would have it in about seven days. A week goes by I haven't gotten an email or call or anything. I called back. Get the same story, "Will order it right now. You should have it in 7 to 10 days". Called again. Same story.

Everyone apologizes that I've had to wait so long but now it's been 3 weeks since I've had a TV sitting on my couch that I can't watch because it doesn't have a TV stand to put it on. My first payment is due next week and I haven't gotten to watch the TV yet. They keep telling me all they can do is email the vendor and wait for a response. But I called twice a week for three weeks and I keep getting the same weak answer. I'm getting the runaround. They have my money so they don't care if they help me or not. They told me I can order a new TV and send the old TV back in the box that it comes in. Why should I have to spend more money when I didn't even get what I ordered the first time and I already spent money on it. Then have to wait for my refund. And hope it comes. Lol. They lost their minds. Do not order from this company. They will scam you out of your money.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I have been long standing customer but today I have discontinued buying from site as their shipping and return fees are outrageous. Please note before ordering that to ship and return will cost you at least $15.00.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I have been very loyal to Evine for a few years now. I've had hardly ANY issues with their products I've purchased (including 2 air fryers, and 4 sets of cookware and numerous other items. HOWEVER... Last year I had a warranty claim on a frying pan. The company that handles Evine's extended warranties was right on it. I was very pleased... Item was replaced in record time. This year? I can't even get them to return my calls. My daughter also had to file a claim in 2019 and while she did get a live person to talk to - she has yet to receive her replacement item. VERY FRUSTRATING!

Original review: Jan. 5, 2019

This company (Evine, Chanel 46, in Aventura, FL) does not back up their product. I ordered “Lucid Audio” via TV. 2 Weeks later, I realized I did not need a hearing product. Started calling, 2 weeks after receipt but could not get to a human on the phone for another 3 weeks or so. Evine customer service advised me that as soon as they reach the manufacturer, the manufacturer will decide whether I can get a refund, or not. It is now several weeks, no word from Evine! I am considering a legal suit, or possibly Class Action against them! This article was approximately $600. This is an incompetent company, that doesn’t protect their customers. Also disconnect customer service, but are capable to take orders expeditiously. I’ve met other people who are as dissatisfied with the service as myself. Frankly, had I dealt with a less expensive item, I would have just taken a loss. Not worth my time & aggravation.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

The Me Sleek Permanent Hair Reduction device doesn't do anything like advertised. Doesn't work on thick white facial hair at all. It takes over 30 days to find this is NOT a good expensive device. It took 3 weeks to get it and now they refuse to give me the money back. BEFORE I received the order the company changed to a 90 day return policy but say it doesn't affect me because I ordered it in Sept. It took them the 3 weeks to ship it to me, I wouldn't be so angry if it actually worked as advertised on the TV. There are very bad reviews on the site for this device and EVINE really has their heads in the sand and money they should not be keeping in their bank account. This is the first time I have had a problem with returning anything to them and it will be the last. I had only placed 2 orders and this means a 50% failure rate to me. I tried calling the ME SLEEK company and no return call from them either.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

I purchased a women's pocket book last September. After 2 months of used, the seam is falling apart. The product is horribly constructed. After contacting Evine, I was told that they are willing to give me a $10.00 coupon, but that's all. I just wanted a replacement, but they told me that they cannot, because the item is 2 months old. Unbelievable that they only expect their products to last a few months. Never again, you get what you pay for (garbage).

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

Value pay is a nightmare. They check your credit report (hard check) at least once a year when you use value pay even if you use Visa! No one even relays this information to you or asks your permission. They are rude when you make inquiries as to why. All they say is they can do this at will. I used QVC, HSN, LC, JTV, never a problem. Actually the other shopping channels are a very pleasant experience. If you’re smart, you would be wise to shop elsewhere, unless you don’t mind having Evine inquiries on your report yearly. A tip if you’re looking for watches, check out Jomashop.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

A few weeks ago I was browsing the shopping channels and landed on Evine. The Today's Top Value was cotton flannel sheet sets, any size for $29.99 a set. I thought what a terrific value and with the cold weather coming, I would be cozy and warm. I ordered 3 full sets in different colors. What a disappointment. I laundered the sheets prior to using them. The fitted sheet barely fit my mattress. The flat sheet barely hangs over the sides of my bed! Very cheap, flimsy and poor quality. I guess it was too good to be true! I will never purchase this brand again, very disappointing!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

I was looking for a limited edition watch for a few days and couldn’t find it anywhere. I finally found this site and bought the watch immediately. I then looked at the reviews after I made the purchase and I was afraid I was getting scammed or I would be getting it used/damaged. The watch came in today which was very fast shipping as well, and I could not be more happy. Brand new beautiful box and everything. The only complaint I had was they left the watch running.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I have bought 10 Invicta watches within the last year, 8 of those was in 1 month. My husband has bought 3 himself. Some of my purchases was on FlexPay, and some was bought full pay. Out of all the FlexPay, 1 payment was missing, I don't understand how because they took the first payment and 2nd was missed, but 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th were paid. How is that even possible. Well I called customer service and paid missed payment, but now I cannot use FlexPay and they won't even allow me to put anything in my cart, and I just bought a watch FULL PAY for Christmas. WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM. Don't they know that Invicta watches are sold elsewhere, like by Invicta! And I will be more than happy to go on Invicta's website to purchase my watches from here on out. The two stars is only because I like my watches.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

I bought an Invicta 23376 "as is". According to the site it might have been worn by a host or has minor stuff. Maybe a bad battery. Well I received a watch that looks fabulous. Problem is it's fubar. The watch is totally dead. Took to my local watch repair place who told me someone opened this watch before and messed it all up. Why is EVINE scamming people selling bogus watches?? I mean I could live with a scuff or minor blemish... But dead... That BS I'm trying to send it back for a full refund... We shall see. Unbelievable. DO NOT BUY FROM EVINE.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

I ordered the rags for Christmas present. Supposed to have 6 rags in a little pack, they are used to remove make up. Also ordered a set of pajamas. Spoke with lady by phone. Paid for them. Did not use the flex pay system. Nothing has showed up. Over $100.00 in products. What kind of business run like that. Never will place an order with them again. Now I have to fight to find out about the money I paid them.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

Evine is the WORST company I have ever had to deal with. I received a countertop oven as a gift and the forks and bolts to attach to the rod for the rotisserie function that I liked so much were missing. After a week or two of emails going back and forth "proving" I owned the oven they still refused to send me the missing pieces that should have been included with the oven in the first place. Why did they ask me to jump thru all of their "hoops" when they were never going to send to me from the beginning.

They requested that I send a picture of the oven to prove I owned the oven; asked me to provide them with the same information over and over with each email; (name, address, product, etc. ), and telling me to call another number because it wasn't their department. After providing them with all of the information they asked for they wanted to charge me for the missing items. Why would I request they send me the forks and bolts which were probably the most least expensive items that were supposed to be included with the oven if I wanted to "rip them off".

I would advise that you should NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM EVINE. Any reputable company large or small stands by anything that they sell and Evine refuses to stand by their own products. Please do not order from Evine and save yourself the aggravation! If you are still thinking of ordering from Evine please think twice before you order! Save yourself the time and aggravation!

The missing forks and bolts to attach the forks to the rod would probably cost them less than $5 but they refused to send the missing items. They would rather lose customers before standing by their products. I would have pressed it further but I was spending too much time jumping thru their hoops and providing the information they requested. I normally do not send reviews but I'm trying to save other people the aggravation I went thru.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

I woke up to an Evine infomercial for the Bose Solo 5 which showed great reviews so I decided to call the customer service line and place my order. A few minutes later I received an alert from Credit Karma stating that there was an inquiry placed on my credit report. I was a bit confused and upset because the representative who I spoke with to place the order never disclosed to me that she would be checking my credit. I immediately contacted the customer service department to request that this be removed from my credit report because I am in the midst of purchasing a home and cannot have any inquiries on my report at this time.

No one wanted to deal with the issue and said that there was nothing that they could do and that this information regarding credit checks is on their website. I explained that I did not use the website and that I contacted customer service directly for the purchase and that I should have been made aware of that information by the representative. I was then told that they do sporadic credit checks and that the representatives can't inform every customer of this because they never know when someone's credit will be checked. I NEVER gave them my social security number nor did I ever authorize them to pull my credit report! Had I known that they were going to check my credit I wouldn't have made the purchase since I am buying a home.

After speaking with 5 representatives which included a supervisor I haven't had any luck in getting them to remove this inquiry from my report. The supervisor was extremely rude and disrespectful. They basically said it was my fault for making the purchase without checking their website for the disclosure and that there's nothing they can do despite the fact that I told them everything that transpired. I cancelled my order and will be contacting the Better Business Bureau, Consumer Affairs and the Consumer Protection Financial Bureau. This was my first order ever placed with Evine and the worst experience ever. NEVER will I EVER deal with them again.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

When I first got my Evine credit card I thought I might order some mice items for the holidays. From the beginning there were problems. My first two items face creams that I ordered were sent damaged. The order was sent back and never replaced. The second item was left out in the rain and was also damaged. I sent it back asking for a replacement which I never received. The third item which were two umbrellas were sent with only one umbrella in the box though the shipping tickets said there were two. The final items were 2 Tiffany lamps and I was sent the wrong colors. I contacted customer service and spoke to someone at length who assured me she would correct the problems.

A voicemail message was left on my telephone today from her stating that they would not refund me for 2 of the items because apparently they state they were not in the box. I cannot believe this how can they charge me for items that were sent back that I have a tracking number for that my husband and I packed up and now tell me they won't refund me my money. What a sad experience. This company is a joke and should be shut down for fraudulent advertising. Sending damaged product sending the wrong color and sending items that say they sent more than they did is ridiculous and worse they don't even honor or acknowledge their mistakes. I will report them to the Better Business Bureau if I do not get a satisfactory response. Buyer beware. Evine is a joke. A sad one.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

As an Interior Designer I shop daily and for the past 12 years most of my shopping is online. I just recently tried Evine for the first time. The entire experience has been a NIGHTMARE!!! I have had to contact their customer service a half dozen times and still 2 weeks later I still have not received a refund for my return. They are full of EXCUSES and just want you to WAIT & WAIT!!! They are HORRIBLE and good customer service and fast and free shipping is why Amazon is so successful!!! This company is the WORST!!!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

Bought a poncho and vest Donna’s Fabulous Furs. On November 21 received email both items shipped. Received package today with only one item. They cannot tell me where my other item is and on invoice the item I did not receive is crossed out. SKETCHY.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2018

I see all these bad complaints about Evine billing and shipping. I order from Evine. I never had problem. My advice is pay your bill on them and you won't have a problem. Great company. Great stuff. I a customer for life.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

I frequently use value pay on QVC and HSN. Evine would not approve this for an item under 40 dollars. I will go elsewhere and I have already had QVC offer to match the price. Thank you. I do hope this review makes this company reconsider their policies.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

Return Policy: I would like people to think about this for a minute regarding Evine's return policy! If you check your invoice that was received by you in the package it says (if you return item) to allow up to two weeks for processing. Below it, it states, it may take one or two billing cycles for credit to appear on your statement! Any other large box store credits your return within a couple of weeks, some a lot sooner! The company is using your money and pays you nothing in interest! They "bank" on you NOT returning the merchandise!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I have been a customer of Evine for 10 years. A few years ago I had a fraud alert on my credit card. It was my mistake that I did not update my card with Evine. I did correct the problem by paying my debt that went into collections. I spoke with Evine credit department and my account was cleared for purchases using ValuePay. I made a few purchases all in ValuePay and all have been paid in full. I just tried placing an order and there has been a block on my account. Speaking with the credit department I was told that my account is blocked from ValuePay due to the past issue of the missed ValuePay.

This had all been settled about a year and a half ago. I feel like Evine is treating the situation unfairly and I asked for my account to be closed. I have good credit and will take my business elsewhere. I have used HSN and QVC and have NEVER had a bad experience with either. Please beware of this company. I have read several bad reviews since having this problem and I wish I had read them before. Wish I wasn’t having this bad expierence and I hope others don’t have to go through the same.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

I have had nothing but bad with the customer service people! They just give the customer the run around and do nothing to resolve the issue! I spoke with a customer service person twice on the phone over a value pay that they stated was past due. I had already gone on the Evine site to change credit cards for my value payments due to my current credit card not only being expired, but it had also been compromised by someone. After the second phone call from Evine's collection department asking for me to take care of another value pay, I stupidly gave that customer care person the credit card number that I had updated my account with. Well, the following day I received an alert e-mail from my credit card company that someone was trying to charge $800.00 on my card, and it turned out to be fraud!

I now have to wait for a new card and a new card number, and was advised by my credit card company to contact Evine customer care about the issue. I did so and basically was told to file a police report. The customer service person still stated that I owed on value pay, therefore I requested the amount that is owed and I am sending a check to them to hopefully clear this mess up! They keep telling me that my actual payments can't be viewed by them for 48 hours. They claim it takes that long to show up as a payment. I have never ever had these issues with any other company in the past! I often shop QVC and HSN with NO ISSUES! I certainly wish I had read the reviews before I ever did business with this company!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

What is this company's problem? Why is it that if you use easy pay they automatically do a credit check? Zero balance on my Evine credit card with over 5k credit. I pay my bill on time, have a great credit score until Evine decides to check my credit with Equifax every time I order. Contacted customer service. Got the runaround then I requested the call be escalated. The person I spoke to was not helpful and rude. Kept telling me it's my fault I used easy pay. WTF? So I have a number for corporate open M-Fri 8-5. 952-943-6000. This credit check is BS. Evine should stop this and change their rules. Why should they care about credit checks for any purchase if you have a valid card?? Each time Equifax gets Evine credit check request your score drops 3 to 5 points.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

I was looking for a new mattress and box springs and happen to see Evine advertising a Beautyrest brand. I watched the entire show and then ordered it. One of the reasons I ordered it was they said the old mattress and box springs would be picked up and taken away. (I have re-watched the show to make sure.) They delivered the purchase today but the delivery people said they would not take the old mattress and box springs. When I called Evine customer services the person told me that "just because they said that does not mean it will happen." I guess it was my fault for believing the company's word. I called my credit card company and they said there was nothing they could do either. Please be aware that the sales people are allowed to say anything to make a sale.

Evine Company Information