Evine

Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Do not buy from this company. I ordered 2 of the same tops in 2 different colors. They shipped only one. When I called they indicated that they were going to do an investigation and I would receive a email in 6-7 days. Well I never received a email. I called again and they said that they were still doing the investigation and to check back in about 3 days.

After 3 day I called again and was told by the person that it went to the wrong department and that she was going to handle it herself and that they would be sending me an email. Never received the email. Called again and was told that it was in their loss prevention department and that they would transfer me. I was finally connected to that department and spoke with someone who immediately refunded by money. This whole process took 1 month but It didn't take a month for them to debit my money when I purchased the tops. I will never order from EVINE ever again. They have lost a customer for life.

I ordered a purse and wallet. Upon receipt of the box, it was opened and smashed. I received the purse but the wallet wasn't in the box. I immediately contacted the company. I explained. They said they sent paperwork for me to complete. Didn't receive it. They said that they would mail the paperwork, they emailed the paperwork. I sent pictures and statements to Evine and the 2 credit services that they have turned me into. I am now on my third credit services company sending me more paperwork to complete. Now they are asking for a notarized letter stating I didn't receive the wallet. I am a notary... I will give them one. This is not a company that understands what the meaning of pictures are!!! I wouldn't do business with them ever again. Their products are inferior.

To every customer that Purchase from Evine live, please pay attention to your bills, your credit card, they will overly charge you for the same order over and over, I got so feed up with the same problem every month, I call Evine live once again to question them about my bill, the frustration they put me through was unbelievable, so I ask the person on the phone how much was my bill. I was told over $300, so I paid that just to be free from them, to make sure I was done with them I call the bank to make sure to close my account out to find out that I owed the credit card another over $700. I was told that I shouldnt have paid Evine live, that I was to pay them, I stayed on the phone back and forth over two weeks trying to get it straight out. Never did, Evine live is not cut out to be all they say... be careful.

I received a letter from Synchrony Bank dated 1/23/17 yesterday. In reference to some account called EVINE Live Credit Card account. I looked up who this could possibly be from as it was stating that they "closed my account", which I don't have one? Apparently Synchrony Bank and EVINE Live Credit Card was formerly Shop HQ. Which I haven't had for at least 5 years? And, I had paid off the small amount I did have way back then. My question for anyone reading these reviews is has anyone else received such a notice? And, what avenue can I take to get this false report of my credit rating being lowered (per the letter) other than contacting the credit reporting bureau? Thank you.

I ordered an item as a gift for my husband on 10/4/16. I returned the item on 1/7/17 as he did not like the watch. The return policy was anything purchased after 10/8 was eligible for a holiday return. I was not aware of that. I returned the item to have it resent to me, with additional shipping charges. When I called to discuss, the initial representative was not able to assist, and I asked for a supervisor and they refused my call. Then today I called to the Executive Resolution team and was basically told to just accept what had happened and they would make NO exceptions. I was 4 days off of the delivery and will accept that fact that I did not know the holiday returns but I would suggest consumers being very aware of the policies with this company.

I shop with QVC and HSN, both have much longer returns policies for holiday purchases. I will never shop with Evine again, have only returned 2 items in over 10 years, with the exception of this one. They lost a customer that never shops retail stores, everything is done online. They should really consider other options, possible account credit, without a refund directly to original payment method. BEWARE of the poor customers service you will receive if you purchase from them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Evine?

I missed two payments because I had spine surgery. I had on file a cc that was closed which I was trying to switch online but couldn't because they blocked me. They blocked me from putting things in my cart as well. I called today and paid off my entire balance but online I was still blocked. Prior to this I received a collections letter. I called the collections place where I paid as well but was never reported to my balance that I paid. I am disgusted with Evine. I deserve an apology and my money back from the collection agency. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Cozelle Buy One Get One Microplush Jumbo 80" (item#457879)- These blankets are 100% as soft as advertised. HOWEVER they leave fuzz everywhere you set them! Even after washing them, they continue to shed. The fuzz is nearly impossible to remove from any other type of material. DO NOT PURCHASE IF YOU DO NOT WANT FUZZ LEFT ON YOUR FURNITURE.

Saved and purchased my boyfriend an Invicta Watch. Gave it to him as his Christmas present. He LOVED IT. It didn't work. Phoned Evine. Was told the only way to ensure getting the same watch I'd have to buy another one and return that one. Was told there were 61 still available. Talked with my bf when he came home. He said he would buy it to ensure he got the same one. Phoned Evine to order... SOLD OUT. Decided to call Invicta to see what they could do. 2 hour wait on recording to speak with a rep. After reading Invicta warranty... learned after shipping charges, insurance cost, a 28.00 charge just to inspect the watch... we have a beautiful Invicta watch that doesn't work. Good luck!

I have sent numerous notes to Evine to release my monies for a order they canceled. I've been told one story after another by their reps. This is annoying and unfair. They said that because someone in my household owes them they can't fulfill a order for me. Ok, but why hold on to my money, I can't make them pay them. Why are they jeopardizing me. Very poor business policy and unfair reps. I'm researching this company to find out who the owners are to send information and seek help from them to have my funds released.

I did make some purchases since last January. At that time did not have online banking, and didn't really pay much attention to bank statements. I'm bad I know but now going back I have gone through my account and OMG January charged 35 payments, Feb 23 payments, March 15, April 52 payments in one day, May 10, June 7, July 12, Aug 13, Sept 13, now they charged me a total of over 2,3000.00 of which most items returned except 12. What they did is rather than charge me a monthly value payment they took the whole amount, and when I returned the item all I got back was the first payment and charged again for S&H so some of my refunds ex. One was -24 cents. I have written and asked for my money back as I don't have the item but was still charged the full amount, one item I made 11 payments.

I have just found out they do a credit check for every value pay you want. This done without your approval or knowledge. I wrote the BBB and they were of no assistance. I called the bank and asked them what we're thinking when they made 52 payments in one day. That should have been a eye opener. They say contact Evine. What a joke. They want 16.50 they claim I owe. Are you kidding, said when you pay the thousands you owe me I would. They would start calling at 7 in the morning and call till 9 at night (harassment)! I too was treated rudely and got nowhere except told to call the police by the bank, for theft, but they're the ones who gave them the money. I finally requested paper statements, as they deleted my account so I couldn't access it to check and compare. If that doesn't show that they're guilty I'm really gullible!

Even had a page of hundreds of dollars of diamond jewelry which I did not order. So beware who they could be using your info to make purchases. SCARY COMPANY SOMEONE NEEDS TO PUT A STOP TO THIS!!! BBB why are you not being more forceful in your investigations instead of telling me they won't budge. Course not. They're making hundreds of dollars. Why would they give it back. So much for protection from sites that are supposed to fight for the consumer! I'm not rich like you EVINE that I can just give away thousands. Lesson learnt. I'M NOT SHOPPING OFF THE SHOPPING CHANNELS ANYMORE. In fact don't even watch anymore. Everything breaks, jewelry loses stones. I keep thinking they're doing that on purpose to get the added insurance. Really every piece I've purchased has broke or lost stones.

NO MORE FOR ME. Store shopping may be a hassle but when I think what I've paid in S&H I'll drive. At least I see what I'm getting, it fits. Another thing I'm sure they size everything different so you send it back off. GOOD MORE S&H. JUST GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK OR WE SHOULD ALL CALL THE POLICE FOR FRAUD, THEFT, MISREPRESENTATION. But I really think if we stopped paying them for awhile they'd see what it's like to be robbed. I apologize for this being so long but I've never been taken by anyone this bad in my life.

I will from now on track every step of my package from Evine, because if UPS delivers to the wrong address, this is the customer's problem. Even if Evine can plainly see on their screen as well I can also see tracking went to wrong address. UPS states that this is the address Evine gave us and Evine says "no we gave them your address in OK not MO". Because there is no quality control with Evine verifying the packages are delivered to the correct address I am sent a letter stating; "EVINE CLAIMS INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT OF LOSS PREVENTION" and also demands me to get a NOTARIZED copy of my signature!!! Also states: "I am aware the submission of a false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement may result in imprisonment of up to 5 years and a fine of $10,000. In addition a civil penalty of up to 5,000 and an additional assessment of twice the amount falsely claimed may be imposed."

IF THE PACKAGE HAD SHOWN DELIVERED TO ME IN OKLAHOMA AND NOT SHOWN DELIVERED TO STL MO. I would have had this OFFICIAL DOCUMENT NOTARIZED and sent back to Evine. But plainly it shows on my Evine account online tracking went to the wrong address in MO. My account number just 2 lines above the tracking shows my address in Oklahoma. I have been a customer of Evine quite a while. I think their products are fine and the hosts are fine. But Evine's Claim DEPARTMENT should not send these federal government sounding FBI forms to the customer. Just send a letter telling the truth.

UPS requires this type of authority from the customer in order for this to be investigated. UPS had STL MO address and a different name and address for it to be delivered to. Evine shows UPS was given my address in Oklahoma. So why am I the one that has to be treated like a thief with this letter and have it NOTARIZED. The item I purchased is probably less than it would be to have something notarized. I will from now on CHECK EVERY STEP OF MY PURCHASE TRACKING. IT IS MY JOB OBVIOUSLY TO MAKE SURE EVINE AND UPS DOES THEIR JOBS CORRECTLY. Because Evine states "with this type of volume we can't make sure every package is delivered correctly. We don't have the time to check this on every package." With all the tech savvy people in our world today, this seems to be something that should be in place at any type of business like these. No it's my job the customer?

I ordered the.5" LCD Touchscreen Smartwatch for Android or iOS w/ Two Straps on Dec 4. Website said it would be delivered by 12/20. I emailed customer service on 12/19. On 12/20 I received it was an advanced order (which it didn't say online) and it didn't ship yet, that I will receive it by 12/23. 12/24 I emailed and said I still didn't get it. Their response was that it wasn't coming until after Christmas. On 12/26, customer service said it was shipped and I should receive it today 12/26/16 or tomorrow 12/27/16. On 12/27 I emailed that I didn't receive it. On 12/28 Evine responded that my order has not shipped. They are currently waiting for additional information from the warehouse. How can you tell me before that my item has shipped and now tell me it didn't ship?? Dishonest, distasteful, downright shady company. I ended up cancelling this order - not sure if I would had ever received it. Buyer Beware!

I ordered multiple items including a watch for my grandson for Christmas. It was guaranteed by Christmas in fact by Dec. 20th. It never came. I have called four times. I was told I could not cancel my order even though they have no idea when I might get it. I spoke to Dequisha (floor supervisor) today. She said she would attempt to cancel it today but wouldn't know anything for 72 hrs. It was my first time to order from EVINE and my LAST!!

Bought my husband a smart watch December 4th. About 1.5 weeks before xmas emailed them for status and was assured it would be received before xmas. Xmas eve emailed them again and was told the order was an "advanced order" and would not be received by xmas. Offered to reimburse shipping, advised it would be received a day or 2 after xmas. 2 days later emailed them and they said they were not sure when it would be sent. Very disappointing as this was my "big" gift for my husband this year.

EVINE touts its value payment option as simple and easy. Well it's a far from simple. After being a customer for over 25 years I'm canceling my account. Went to purchase an item during a special sale on value pay and was denied. Called their CS Dept. was passed to Credit Dept. where I was informed I had reached my credit limit to purchase. Apparently each customer has a 'secret' credit limit only known to those in the Credit Dept. It's never shared with the customer upfront. You only find out when you get denied the value pay option.

There is zero flexibility in trying to have the ban lifted. Customer for over 25 years. Large $ purchaser... makes payments on time... it doesn't matter. I was simply told I would have to pay off all my purchases completely in full before value pay option would be reinstated. I asked for the limit to be increased. The answer was it is an 'internal decision' and Credit could not lift it. A lot of mystery here. I have stopped counting the amount of money I have spent with these people. In excess of $100,000.00. I will never purchase again. I'm done. Will pay off what I owe and cancel my account. Again. Beware of what seems to be a good thing. There's a lot more to it than that.

Want to make this really easy, because I can't stand thinking about this company. First getting to a person in the return dept. is impossible, because the automated phone won't get you there. The employees and their lack of knowledge is terrible. A lot of training is needed with this Company! I will never have anything else to do with this place. I did look at previous reviews and could not imagine that they were that bad, but they are!! I am still waiting for my return to get taken care of and it has been over 3 weeks.

They wanted to charge my credit card again, because it is on flex-pay. I asked them if they could push the flex-payment out due to the fact that the return label that they issued with the product, which they could track, and see that it was in their possession, and they were just waiting for it to be scanned. They said they could not do that. I told them that they were not to contact me again, and they no longer had access to my bank card. People have to be treated correctly, and people have to trust companies. I do not trust them!! This not my only bad experience, but it is my LAST!

Purchased my favorite style shoes, Sanita, from EVINE Live. Thought was great bargain; however, wasn't able to receive a pair that fit even after returning a couple of times. They were very narrow, arch supports misplaced. This has never occurred in my many, many years of wearing Sanita or Dansko shoes. Failed to notice there is a red/white British looking flag in the shoes, this was quite odd. HERE IS the kicker for anyone considering an EVINE purchase. When I spoke with Leshonn **, Executive Resolution Office (EVINE) in October 2016, he confirmed that Sanitas sold on EVINE Live are not original!! And no, I didn't get a refund either. So... you've been warned by many purchasers, shop at your own risk.

DO NOT EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!! I ordered an item over a month ago, with delivery guaranteed by Christmas, and it has still not arrived. I contacted Customer Service and received a poorly written email promising delivery by Christmas... obviously a lie.

I ordered a very nice watch for my son for Christmas in November. It was supposed to be delivered before Christmas. It hadn't come in so I was getting worried and called customer service. When she looked she said the label had been created but that was all she could see, so she did some more research to find out that they were out of this watch! I asked her what were y'all going to do just wait until Christmas and then notify me that you made a mistake??? I asked to speak to a manager and she told me none were available. How convenient! She took down my number and said a manager would call me within 24 hrs! That's a joke. NO ONE CALLED.

Then they tell me even though it is their mistake it will still take 5 days to put the money back into my account! I call BS! I was no longer interested in ordering from this company again and I even told the lady "oh you can bet I will slam you on the internet and I have a lot of people I know!" I think it is a disgrace to sell something that you do not have!!! Order your watches and anything elsewhere. Do NOT deal with this company!

The reason I am typing this review is to let folks know the experience I had with Evine online shopping. It is the worst. How can you accept someone's money when they order a product say its order then if you're not "approved" for their Evine credit then they cancel your order without telling you. Don't you think they should let you know you're not eligible to purchase anything if you don't have this credit instead of taking someone's money they could've taken another route with. I am very upset about this, therefore they will no longer get any of my business. It's very dumb how they place your order then the next day cancel it without giving you a call or telling you why so you sit at home excited thinking your order is coming but it doesn't, it's been cancelled thanks to these retards. I just know I'm done with these people. I hope whoever use them in the future have better luck than I did with these people.

I attempted to order a 65 inch UHDTV on the Evine channel. The amount was $899.00 to be split into equal payments of $166.00 on my credit card. Approximately 1 and half weeks the tv arrived, I Immediately saw the wrong size had been sent to me, a 60 inch. I did not even open the box, I called Evine. At first I was told that there were no 65 inch tv's available for sale, they are sold out. I said "no problem I will order again." I then asked about returning the tv. The customer service rep replied that it would cost me $150.00 to ship it back. I told her she was wrong. It was advertised as free shipping and handling and returns for Christmas were to be free also. The rep said "wait let me check." She came back and said I was correct and said that they Evine would be contacting me within a few days.

A week goes by and I contact them. I ask why there has been no further contact to get their tv back, I'm told now that I again have to pay to get it back to them. I retell the entire story with it ending with the rep. stating they will get back to me. I ask to speak to a supervisor, they tell me no one was available. Then they hung up on me. What I don't understand is why I'm the one trying to no avail to get their tv back to them and by the way, they did take the money out of my account for the tv. I did file a complaint with my credit card company.

If there was a lower rating than a one star Evine would be even lower. I purchased a winter coat and the size was right but the fit was horrible! The sleeve length was too short, not good tailoring! I order clothing all the time and never had this much of an issue. Took them forever to process my refund and they have a policy if it was not damaged, broken, etc, the shipping is to be paid AGAIN by the consumer! Did your company make up this horrible policy as an excuse to not give true customer satisfaction? I just threw shipping money out the window and not only my time to ship it back. I tell everyone I know never buy from Evine ever! I received back and forth emails and their poor excuse not to refund but charge an additional amount for shipping. No other company I know makes the consumer pay for the shipping back. I have deleted my account and they could care less if they lose another customer.

I bought a set of 3 Invicta watches $138.97 and a watch tool kit $37.00. The watch wasn't what I expected. I returned the watches and tool kit. The watches came with a return label. I used it. I paid for return of the tool kit. Come to find out Evine charged me for shipping to return the watches so I got $10 less than the amount I paid for the watches. DO NOT USE EVINE. SUCH A RIP OFF ON RETURNS.

I ordered three Waterford candles (what I thought were sets) on November 27. All three for Holiday gifts. I received one of them today and found out that it was only one candlestick. When they were presenting them on their show they were using two candlesticks which led me to believe it was a set. I called to get verification that it was for only one candle and the receptionist told me that it was for one only. I told him I wanted to return this one and the other two when they arrived. He said that was fine and that it would be almost $8 to return them which would be deducted from my refund.

So for three candles to be shipped to me was $9 and $24 to return them all because they led me to believe it was a set by using two in their presentation. This being my first purchase from Evine I have to say that it has been somewhat of a negative experience. To order from them again is very questionable. Just be careful if you decide to order from Evine and ask lots of questions before you give them your card number.

I went to order an item and was told by customer service that I'm not allowed to order until I talk to loss prevention. I contact them, they don't answer. I leave messages, they don't call back. I've ordered quite a bit from them in the past several years and this is how I get treated?? I pay my bill on time every time, there is no reason at all I need to speak to loss prevention. If there is an issue with my account HSN or QVC go out of their way to call, email, or send a letter to the house. Not Evine, this place is awful please do not do business with them. Save your sanity and deal with QVC or HSN. Loss prevention is losing Evine business! What a useless department that does nothing but make long time customers leave.

I called on the day that the package showed deliver. The "representative" (I use that term loosely) told me I had to wait and check with the post office. I then was told by the post office that they delivered it to the wrong location so I then tried to get the package back and called the post office for assistance. Then I called back Evine and explained what happened to the package. A representative told me I would have my refund in 72 business hours. I have just called 5 days later because I was told I would have my refund. Then Kevin told me I should have had a form emailed to me and until it is signed I won't get me refund. He gave me a phone number the claims department and attempt to dissuade.

I recently bought my mother a Cooks Companion cookware set. The pot set were extremely heavy and had spots in it. I told my mom to return it because we did not know what the spots were on it and it was too heavy for her to handle. It was returned the very same day she received it. I had to stalk EVINE to return me my money. Customer service were extremely nasty people and as much as I was so friendly and respectful, they were nasty and even hung the phone up on me when I kept asking why I wasn't receiving my refund. Finally, they refunded the money but kept the Shipping and Handling money of $27.00. Now to many, that may not be much, but to someone like myself living on disability that was a lot!

When I contacted customer service for about the 5th time, the lady was rude and told me that they are not sending me back the cost of shipping and handling because there was nothing wrong with that Pot Set that they "Got back". I explained to her about the black spots on the pot to which she replied, "That's not a reason to send it back." Really? I'm suppose to pay for something that has damage? I'm suppose to be forced to allow you to keep money for free? Are you people crazy? I will NEVER EVER buy from this company again and I will make sure to contact as many people as possible about this. It's ridiculous what they do to people. They should not be allowed to keep people's money!!

I wanted to add my voice to that of other reviewers about value pay & credit checks. In fact my experience, as well as that of friends, is that even if your installment payments are made on time, i.e., there is no trouble with your credit card or debit card used for value pay payment, at some point they will cancel your value pay privileges & suddenly charge the balance of installments and full amounts on anything you have on auto delivery. This is done on some pretext of creditworthiness. If payments are being transacted with no issues, why would Evine withdraw installment payments. I think they do this hundreds of shoppers at a time to bump up revenue. No reasonable explanation other than they are not A list players on the tv shopping scene and need to exercise these shady non transparent practices.

I have ordered from this company before. First of all, their prices are higher than most shopping channels, and they do not have much diversity in the items they carry. I ordered an item 8 days ago and it has not shipped yet. If another company has a problem with shipping an item, it usually am told. Their operators have to always be right. When wrong, they claim they tried and true, IT'S COMPANY POLICY. If that's so, I am shopping with the wrong company. I have given up, I can't even cancel this item. It was a comforter set. I guess they had to walk it to China and have it made. That's the only reason there could possibly be for not even shipping an item after half a month.

You can buy a 4ox shirt and these idiots charge you 5.99 - 6.99 for everything. When I asked why... Their stupid answer was... "We haven't been around as long as other shopping channels..." Didn't know I remembered when it was shop HQ... Sorry excuse for a sorry channel!!!

Evine Company Profile