2.0/5 (750 ratings)

About ShopHQ

ShopHQ Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShopHQ?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShopHQ?

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

Hope ShopHQ management reads this and cares about their company enough to take action with their phone customer service staff. Customer service just hung up on me and I was speaking in a normal tone trying to explain the situation. Never will shop here anymore. Very unprofessional!!!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

Worst experience ever with SHOPHQ. Ordered a $300 watch. Was to also receive a diver case with 8 slots, Did not receive. Instead only 3 slots. Tried to contact. NO FOLLOWUP. ONLY EXCUSES. They blamed INVICTA for mistake!!!! Told me to return watch back with wrong dive case, Ridiculous. Why would I send the watch back? No problem with it. Just send me “correct” dive case, Would not do, took weeks to get any response back, Shameful and embarrassing how a customer is treated. NEVER AGAIN.

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM SHOPHQ. WASTE OF TIME, BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, FULL OF EXCUSES. THEY DON'T CARE… WOULD NOT EVER USE OR RECOMMEND THEM!!!!! So disappointed with them. It’s so unprofessional of them to blame INVICTA for their mistakes and errors, TOTALLY PASSED THE BUCK. Finally ended up returning everything back to them for full refund… WHAT A SHAME. LOST A POTENTIAL CUSTOMER AND BLEW A $300 SALE… TOO BAD. STAY AWAY. THEY WILL ONLY DISAPPOINT!!!

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2022

I watch ShopHQ a lot. And I’m not understanding why there are days and days of HOURS and HOURS of one product. Invicta Watches have been on hour. After hour. After hour. After hour. You get the idea. It gets soooo boring and redundant. I think you’d have more viewers if you offered more of a selection. You turn off a whole lot of consumers because my associates and I have talked about it so it’s not just me. I love ShopHQ but not for much longer. Ty!!

Original review: July 19, 2022

On 4/20/2022 I ordered two items from ShopHQ totaling $280.12. I received the items but one of the items was used and didn't work. There was even sweat and makeup all over the item! This was my first time ordering from ShopHQ and I was not impressed that they would try to sell me a used item as new. I immediately returned both items. I kept waiting for my refund and finally contacted customer service. About a month later I received a refund for one of the items. I called several times regarding the refund for the second item. Customer service repeatedly me to wait for 3 to 5 business days for my refund to post to my account.

Next, I was told they are dealing with a new system and this is happening with a lot of customers. The next time I called I was told their system shows they have already refunded the entire amount but since I don't see the refund on my credit card statement they will contact their IT department. It is now 7/19/2022 and I have still not received my refund! Two weeks ago I contacted my credit card company requesting a chargeback. I do not trust ShopHQ and would never do business with them again.

Original review: June 25, 2022

I placed an order with ShopHQ and used the value pay option. On the second month they charged my card twice for the same item/order. That was very disturbing because if I never took the time to look at my statement I would have never known (No telling how many others don't know). After contacting them to dispute this issue I was told that a claim was submitted and someone would get back with me. No one ever contacted me but 6 weeks later I received an email stating the issue was resolved 10 days prior to the email. Once again, if I don't check my card account I won't know that this is a lie. I had to call again to try to rectify this matter. They assured me that the double charge will be refunded in 5 business days.... So, I placed another order using my existing ShopHQ credit card.

A few hours later I get an email from the credit bureau stating that a hard inquiry was made by ShopHQ. Why!!! If I already have a card with this company? I gave no one permission to hit my credit! I even had an issue some years ago where they were charging me for some type of payment protection that I never signed up or asked for. It added up to be almost $2000 and I was wondering why my bill was barely decreasing after my payments. They did remove the charges but fact that they did that without my permission should have warned me then! For any one wanting to shop with ShopHQ, pay close attention to them. They will get you if they can.

Original review: April 4, 2022

Purchases don't have warranty!! I bought candles and one was melted. They don't replaced. Customer service don't even bother to ask. The excuse was because they are 3rd party HQ are not responsible. Customer service here don't care.

Original review: March 8, 2022

My first time experience with this company and it will be my last. While ordering an item my wife liked, the rep was more concerned about opening an account for me with monthly charges and a credit card with 26 % interest rate. Should have terminated the call right then as their focus is not delivering a product but marketing, but my wife wanted the item. Since: item was defective, a nightmare to return, long queue times and no credit to my credit card. After today (33 minutes and counting while waiting for CSR) I am calling my credit card to do a chargeback. PS Never use any other payment except a credit card when buying on line- most protections.

Original review: March 3, 2022

It should be against the law to be able to sell the quality of products that they do. I purchased 2 pair of ears, one faded & rusted after 2 months and 1 broke after 6 months only because I hardly wear them. Thank goodness for purchasing the protective plan. ShopHQ told me once they sell it, it is not covered by them and I had to use my protective plan even after 2 months.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2022

Dr. Sevinor's wrinkle solution is advertised on HQ shopping as a botanical product that instantly removes the sight of wrinkles. Not true. It is loaded with PEG chemicals as well as the botanicals and should be a warning for anyone with allergies. And it doesn't do what the advertising claims. Although it tightens the skin, you still have your forehead wrinkles it claims to temporarily erase. Also, I ordered that, and another product, the facelift mask, that came with a bonus skin insurance serum. I never got the facelift mask and was out a whopping sixty-nine dollars and change. When I called HQ to tell them of the mistake, I was told I waited too long to file the complaint and I could not get the product sent to me. This product is falsely advertised and sent out by an either disorganized shopping outfit or a shopping outfit that deliberately left a very expensive item out of the shipping container. Watch out for HQ shopping

Original review: Feb. 2, 2022

Shop HQ website is not user friendly. Lots of technical errors. Unable to place process an order with or without a customer service agent! Offer discounts that don’t exist and very expensive! Hate to shop.

ShopHQ Company Information