2.0/5 (747 ratings)

About ShopHQ

ShopHQ Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShopHQ?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShopHQ?

Original review: May 7, 2020

I ordered some hand sanitizer. The tracking stated it was delivered. I do not know Where it was delivered to or just left in a common area in my building. Called customer service. They stated I still have to pay until they investigate. And if I want the product to reorder. They will not send another one unless I pay. Never again.

Original review: March 7, 2020

Ordered a watch, never received it. After their review they send a copy of delivery information, with no signature or anything. Packages are left in vestibule and lobby where anyone can pick them up and leave, it was the holiday time. Never received it. So I am stuck paying for something I never got. Lesson learned a store card doesn’t have the same advantages as a bank card.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

Worst customer service. I bought 2 sets of Ear Pods during the Christmas Shopping period. They said on TV you have until the end of January to return the item. I have been looking for the return label and could not find it. Well today is suppose to be the last day to get it in the mail. Then upon reading closer the return form says to attach this little narrow strip as a return label. Made no sense so I called the company. The customer service rep said that the item had to be in the warehouse by today. That is not my understanding.

The form I have says it must be in the mail not in the warehouse. Then she says that they do not send return labels with their merchandise. Then she says she will email me a return label but it may take up to 24 hours to get it. I am so done with this company. To top it off she kept saying she told me things previously during the conversation that she never told me. I am not senile that I would have forgotten something she claims she told me a 30 seconds ago. Very frustrating. She was very insulting and not helpful at all.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

I have been a customer of Evine/ShopHQ for 2 years. No problem until I joined the SHOPHQ VIP Membership on November 5th. 2019. I have submitted 12 5% cash back and shipping/handling cost purchases 11 from ShopHQ and 1 from Macy's. My purchases amount to $1,4005.58 and 5% of this amount is $70.28 plus $55.93 in shipping cost for a total of $126.21 due! Their website states that cash back refunds will be processed in 3 to 6 weeks.

As of today January 19th. 2020 I have not received any checks. I was told that a check was sent but I said I never received it! I called their customer service and I was told that the CHECKS ARE IN THE MAIL. I cancelled my ShopHQ VIP Membership and they refunded the $16.95 monthly fee for December 2019. I won't be purchasing anything from ShopHQ anymore. POOR SHOPHQVIP Customer service. Larry ** West Florida

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I bought a TV and was billed on 11/27/2019. It is now, 1 day after Christmas. No TV. No refund and I was billed 2x. The TV was supposed to be delivered sometime November, before Thanksgiving. The delivery company said they do not deliver in the morning or at the weekend. I took off from work and waited. Hours passed, I called the delivery company and they told me that it was raining and could not deliver. I asked them to return the TV. I called Evine to inform them. I called 12/18 and spoke to Timothy and I was told the Warehouse received the TV back and he will process the return. It is now 12/26. One month has passed. I spoke to Shelby then, to the supervisor, Tracy. Tracy informed me that something went wrong with the processing and could not stop future payments. She informed me that it will take another 7 to 10 days to complete the return processing. This was a nightmare!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

Mattress is defective. I bought mattress from Evine before Shop LC took over and the mattress has bumps in it. I’ve tried Shop LC and they recommend I call you and at the same time it took forever to find where I could notify you. I don’t have the confirmation number. Francine **.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

Bought 3 items. Two separate orders. Paid for separate shipping, 2 items arrived, one that was bought separate did not. Looks like both orders had same track number. Customer for many years. Now a runaround. Have to wait for them to investigate and see if they find the item in warehouse. Total BS. They have many in the warehouse and I am sure mine does not stand out with my name on it LOL. They should investigate their ship dept not a customer who never made a claim and never returned items. I am pissed at the response and even with it being the holidays there was no offer to send another as simply the error could be spotted by a five year old. Also with mail slow this time of year and having to send papers for me to sign this will take weeks to resolve. Sad company. Never knew there was so many issues until this happened to me. I am going to my credit card company and the attorney general's office in their state.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

I purchased three jars of Consult beauty cream. Beauty, haha; the second time using it chemically burned and blistered my skin. I returned all three boxes in the shipping box they came in. The box was tracked by the post office, but lost in transit for over 2 weeks. After 6 or 7 phone calls I was promised a refund. Apparently the box turned up but I was only offered a refund on 2 of the 3 jars despite my returning all 3.

I called to inquire why and was placed on hold for between 25 and 27 minutes. I hung up and dialed back in to find out customer service had closed 22 minutes earlier. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told in the entire company only one was working and she refused to speak with me. Not because she had calls ahead of me, because she was managing a chat!

Now I have to call again tomorrow. According to Forbes they laid off 20% of staff who don't take orders and it's clear customer service has suffered. Beware; the product burned my skin; Evine is ripping me off and making it so hard to get a refund it's almost not worth it! But I will get every last penny from them for wasting my time. BUYER BEWARE!

Original review: Nov. 2, 2019

Evine has and will always be in my opinion one of the best if not the best online shopping network to order from . The value pay system is very efficient and your money gets processed when it's supposed to. I would recommend evine to family and friends as well as people I just meet and happen to enter the conversation of online ordering. They have definitely adopted a customer in me until death do us part .

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

Consumers beware: I called and spoke to customer service to pay of my value pay. And as soon as I did, with the same debit card that they had on file. Noticed on the same day of 6 transactions from Evine on my bank account. Which I did not purchase. Called customer service and they indicated that they didn't see any purchases made. I called my bank right away. And they informed me that it looks like after paying off my value pay, someone started using my debit card from Evine to purchase 6 items. My bank right away closed my debit card account. I have been with Evine as a loyal customer for over 10 years. And never once had any bad experience with them. Unfortunately due to what I just went through. Evine will no longer have my business!!!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

Be careful to make sure you don't subscribe when ordering. It is extremely frustrating because they email you to notify you that your subscription order is going out and at that point it is too late to cancel or modify. Of course you can return with the hassle and loss of shipping. I prefer more transparent companies that offer subscriptions but give you fair warning before it enters to the shipping stage to make sure you really want/need it.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

To the lady Complaining about where her sixth value pay was, when you order the item you pay the First value pay, and the shipping. This leaves only five payments left. I have shopped for many years with Evine and have never had a hard pull or any problem with my payments. The day you buy the item is the day that they will take the next payment of the credit card you used to purchase the item. It is very simple. It is convenient for people on a budget. To return an item Put the sticker they supply on the item and UPS or the post office will pick it up. My only complaint is that this return service cost is $7.99.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

I placed my order first order with them with no problem and got my first item from them and my TV kick the bucket so I order TV from them and order a laptop for my wife as a gift. They took my money and then they cancelled it from there and then so I call them and they said I should get my funds back in 24 hours and then the next day came no funds at all. So I called, was given around and then I went to my bank to file a dispute. Today I check my account and I got my money. Will never from this company ever. You are better off going to QVC to order items and they are much cheaper and better sales and they don't give a runaround at all. Evine will trick you and they are scammers and etc. Stop while your head and save the headache and gas money/bus money to resolve problems. Order somewhere else.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I never ordered refurbished tablet before. Received and could not get it going. Kept locking me out and I would have to wait 55 minutes. I called Evine customer service. She gave me warranty number. I called and call and only got music. Called back to evine and she couldn't get them. She sent them text to call me. She said might take 3 days. A week has gone now. She said they said they couldn't get me and they could not either. I sent tablet back. There was a small crack in tablet. They said they would not give me a refund because of crack. I said I have to pay for tablet and I can't use it. Could you exchange it or something since I have to pay for it. They said if I didn't take it back it would be destroyed. I told them to send it back. Her suggestion was to call the warranty people again. Please be careful. This will be my last purchase. I order all the time from all the sites. Never seen nothing like this. 8/5/2019.

Original review: July 30, 2019

I’ve been a long time Customer as well. My situation is similar to Pete of Staunton, WA complaint on July 5, 2019. I am on Disability so I budget my low income carefully. I use Evine's purchases with their Value Pays. Never had problems till recently. I used my online acct with Evine’s website. Went To My Acct for July’s VP so I could select the payments for the entire month if VP due. Selecting each one individually to pay early. So that I have nothing due towards end of month. I do this because by end of month I’m out of funds and normally stretching 10.00 sometimes the last week of month :(. So I was relaxed thinking everything was paid weeks ago. Nothing else due till starting 1-2nd week of August! Wrong. One of the Value Pays out of the group of VP-Payments Pd it did not pay one of the payments weeks ago. It now has been processed by my Bank for payment on the 30th of July. And of course I’m now in the Negative. :(.

It was terribly hard to get the Customer Serv. Agent to listen to what had happened. She didn’t seem to care what had happened. They got their payment. It’s paid. What’s the problem? I repeated everything twice. By then I’m very stressed and feeling so unimportant to Evine. They have caused my bank acct to be in the Negative. Insufficient funds are an $29.00 chg. I can’t afford these types of charges. I’m already living on such a low income. Oh she said, "I’m sorry this happened." But I didn’t call to hear an apology. I want to know why/how this could have happened. Right? I don’t need this to happen. I can’t afford this! She didn’t want to talk about this. I kept asking why it happened and would she look at my online acct when I prev. Pd everything? She told me, “No we can see anything.” It could have been anything. A Software computer glitch. She said the wouldn’t know why or what caused this. Etc. Not helpful at all.

I was so upset by this point because she wasn’t listening to me. Then had the nerve to end the call by saying, "Is there anything else I can help you with?" Really? I let know she had not helped me at all. I’m so upset I will never go online to make any payments to Evine. After reading all of these current Reviews of how their Customer Service is treating their Customers I’ve decided to finish paying what I owe them. I’m gonna stay with QVC. I’m gonna leave Evine. They don’t seem to care about their customers anymore. :(. So disappointed! Oh yes I did ask to speak with a Customer Service Rep. that had been there a long time. And she informed me that she has been with them for many years. Not impressed! We should matter.

Original review: July 27, 2019

I purchased an Evine product on 6 Value Pays. I paid off the remaining 5 Value Pays all at once but the 6th and last Value Pay payment did not appear on my account. I emailed Evine with a screen shot of my bank statement showing the 5 Value Pays and the Evine customer service representative failed to understand the issue and wrote me back an email explaining how the Value Pay system worked. I had to ask for a supervisor who understood the problem and said she would call IT and resolve the issue. They told me they couldn't send me a confirmation email. Long story short, I'm paying in full from now on. That is if I ever shop at Evine again.

Original review: July 10, 2019

I have been a customer with Evine for about 20 years. Originally named ValueVision, followed by other name changes through the years. I happened across the ConsumerAffairs site and have read many extremely negative reviews. I thought it important to share my experience and total satisfaction with this company. I have items still in use that I purchased 20 years ago. I have used many different payment methods throughout the years, never an issue. I have returned items for full credit, without issue. I have returned items for replacement without issue.

I will admit that on a few occasions I had to work through new or poorly trained customer service personnel, but I find this unfortunately to be the way business is done by most companies these days. Overall I find their products to be of good value, and their customer support above average. I'm sorry to hear people had bad experiences, unfortunately bad things do happen. In closing I just wanted to let all know that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this business.

Original review: July 8, 2019

I was on my phone ordering an item that I saw today on t.v.. Your app would not take my password, I was sent an email but you still would not take my password. I was forced to call a live person. I ended up speaking to 2 customer service reps, who told me I could not get 6 easy pay of 8.33. Even though I always have paid easy pay for years. Really bothersome is that they could not tell me why, I even waited on hold to speak to a supervisor, none showed up. The point of the matter is. If you are selling an item on t.v. with easy pay then you tell me on the phone I cant get easy pay. With no good reason. Except you need to fix your website. My phone offered easy pay but wont take my password. My password. Not yours but you will take my cash. Not good business. And you have lost mine. Years of being a good customer. For what you baddd website and $8.33.

Original review: July 5, 2019

Have used value pay for many items spending around $12,000 and all of a sudden their new website had issues. I could not pull up my account info for the first 3 weeks of June, I was told they were having issues and once it came back on, still had issues with access to certain parts of Account Purchases & Orders With Value Pay... All Of my payments for the month were going through until June 23 a payment came up past due from June 22, I called to let them know and a rep said she reauthorized the payment. No problem, I checked next day on 24th. It still showed Past Due so I called again the rep. Said there was no footprint of the payment so she put it in again and said it was now in pending good to go.

Still showing Past Due on June 26th I called again and rep told me they had more issues with their website over the weekend so I needed to make payment from another account (Yeah Right????) I asked for and got a supervisor Clair who told me she couldn’t figure it out. It is their issue, but assured me she would take care of it because it was their website issue Not My PayPal Account (But I Already Knew That)... 9 days later on July 5th I got a call from their Collections Dept telling me I needed to pay the item off in full or it would go into Collections, (Gee. Thanks for taking care of your customer Clair by trying to make this my fault).

After arguing with Collections Rep I called Evine. Got another supervisor “Charles”. I explained everything to him as it happened and asked for a resolution to the deception and the nonsense happening in real time, especially Evine trying to make this PayPal’s issue when they know it was their screwed up website. After 3 minute hold Charles got back on and said I needed to pay it off in full to make the Past Due on my account go away, and he also told me PayPal declined their attempts to get the payment on 6 different days, I told him that was ** because before the 22, during the 22 and many days after the 22, $900 worth of Value Pays were made by the same PayPal Account and that one payment didn’t go through because of a glitch in their website which was confirmed by PayPal. There Were No Attempts To Acquire A Payment On That Item.

So now I as a preferred customer who spent in excess of $12,000 dollars on items full payment and value pays since October of 2018 - May 2019, am considered a Past Due Account because Evine’s Website And Customer Service Says So....I will go spend my money somewhere else. No problem Evine...My Account Was Never Past Due!!!! Open an account at your own risk....

Original review: June 18, 2019

I ordered 2 watches and was so excited to receive them so I kept checking on their status and finally after a week it finally said they have arrived at my house. So when I got home I didn't see anything on my door step. So I checked with my neighbors and nothing. So I called UPS and they told me it was delivered and they said to file a lost claim, I had to call Evine, so I did and they said Loss Prevention would message me. So they sent me a paper that I had to fill out and they said I had to notarized and file a police report. I was like, what's next, I have to go file my own paperwork. I had never had to do anything like this with Amazon. When something is broken or lost they either refund me the money or replace it right away. So I just kept paying the watches even if I didn't get them. I am not going to to do all that. I refuse. I rather never deal with them and tell my family not to deal with them either.

Original review: June 11, 2019

I had ordered some facial creams on auto-ship. The card they had on file was misplaced and I had to get another credit card - forgetting that the old card was no longer valid. I guess they must have shipped something to my address and when it was time for payment, they couldn't collect - totally my fault. HOWEVER, when I called next time to place an order, I was put on hold for 20 minutes. Then was told I had to call a specific number and deal with customer service. The woman didn't tell me what the problem was but I had remembered the issue about the card and was anxious to straighten things out. I called the number and was placed on hold again for an even longer period of time. This happened 3 more times where I was on hold indefinitely. I even asked my daughter to try and call and the same thing happened to her. EVINE - you stink! Get your ** together. Even if I could order from you - I wouldn't.

Original review: June 8, 2019

I had a question regarding the Dubrow celery and keto shake. Regarding Fibromyalgia and if this would cause a flare up in the since that the energy part. I had a sincere question and yet was not allowed to speak to them or even have someone ask the question to them. So because I have no answer you lost a huge sale, and probably for life.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I love watching Evine (Invicta). The problem the watches that my wife and I like are automatic with NO chronograph!!! Also every watch we like is quartz, rubber wrist band, chronograph, are you kidding! Like the Aztec (quartz) and others. I'm not buying batteries, or the chronograph, if nobody told you they are outdated and not accurate at all. We have stopped buying invicta and Evine TV, what shame. Mike **

Original review: May 29, 2019

On May 21st I have bought a Donna Salyer coat vest well before the item sold out. Due to the unfortunate experience that I have dealt with Evine in the past, I have made follow-ups to ensure that this order was going to be shipped. On May 23rd I was informed that my order was picked. That means that there is an invoice attached to the item to be shipped. I did not receive no emails on the status of the shipment.

I have called on May 27th and they have informed me there's an issue with my order. I have spoken to supervisor Tiffany and she cannot explain the reason why. She said it will take 24 to 48 hours. Today is May 29th. I have not received the call or an email from Evine on my issue. I have read some of the reviews and there is some similar issues as mine. What is so ironic about this whole thing is what is management doing all these kinds of problems?. I have been a loyal customer with Evine, but enough is enough. They have just lost another customer.

Original review: May 4, 2019

I am done with trying to figure out their statements. They say it is the bank, I say it is them, the bank can only put down the info Evine gives them. Other shopping channels do not do their statements like Evine. Their clothing is crap, I have bought tops that I wore 1 time & fell apart in the washing machine. I have clothing from QVC that I bought 25 yrs. ago & still looks new. PLEASE read reviews before you buy from them.

Original review: May 3, 2019

I ordered a limited edition watch to surprise my husband on 4/22. I had to call into customer service to check my order status when it did not arrive on 4/25. The representative was helpful and refunded my money and stated that I would not be charged again until my order has shipped. I checked the site along with my order only to find that the item purchased is on back order. Not only is it on back order, they again took another amount from my account and my order has yet to ship. Further, when I called back into Evine, the representative was screaming in my ear the whole time and did not care to listen to my full complaint. I will not be seeking to buy anything ever again from Evine if this is how they do business and the customers concerns are treated like annoyances by them.

Original review: May 2, 2019

I purchased a beautiful Kyanite ring set in gold. I bought in January. In April, a prong broke. I took to a jeweler today and he said the prongs were hollow as well as half the ring. Said it would cost more to fix than the ring is worth. I contacted Evine customer service since I still have 2 payments left. I was told nothing they could do and gave me a $20 credit. Lol. Never again will I buy from them.

Original review: May 1, 2019

When we received package there was not an iPad in the box. We called several times and it sounds like tough luck for us. We are out $400 and no iPad. Will not connect us with a supervisor. Needless to say that will be our last purchase from Evine.

Original review: April 25, 2019

On 4/19/19, I made a couple of purchases on Evine using the monthly payment option. Received an email from Evine yesterday, on 4/24/19, that the items are not available and cannot be shipped. I cancelled the orders. They have had my money for 7 days and knew they didn't have these products available when they were selling them on their channel. They had my money for a week and now I am told I have to wait an additional 3 to 5 days before I receive a credit in my bank account. This is a lousy way to do business. I would not be surprised if the Evine shopping channel goes under, treating people like this. I will not buy from them again. There is nothing they sell that really interests me anyway. All they sell are ugly clothes and gaudy Invicta watches. I have also noticed that they have lost a lot of vendors who are now selling their products on other shopping channels. That speaks for itself.

Original review: April 24, 2019

I purchased 3 pairs of shoes. Shoes look nice but they make noises when you walk. Unable to return because it was after return period no exceptions. Shoes have not been worn other than the few steps taken. When I tried to make a payment, website didn't work. Added a new card to make payment but they didn't take the card because you have to use a bank account. They didn't communicate that. When I tried to log in to see what was going on to fix my account, they would not allow me access because the payment that I sent on time was not applied to the account. Very difficult system when you have an issue. Never will I use Evine again. Horrible experience and totally dysfunctional.

ShopHQ Company Information