2.7/5 (47 ratings)

About 123inkjets

123Inkjets is a website dedicated to selling printer ink and toner at discount prices. It has products for brands like HP, Canon, Epson, Brother, Lexmark, Dell and Samsung. Customers can shop by printer brand, family and model to find compatible ink and toner.

123inkjets Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 123inkjets?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about 123inkjets?

Original review: Feb. 28, 2022

I ordered a set of cartridges for my Canon Printer. 245XL and 246XL. They sent me the regular 245 and 246 instead of the extra-large I paid for. They said an adaptor of some sort was included which would allow the cartridge to fit in the printer, of course, this little gadget was not included, so I called them. I was accused of lying and asked to send photos of the content of the box and was made to jump through a series of hoops before I was told that they could only extend a 20% discount to purchase a new set of cartridges... ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Save yourself some money and some aggravation.

Original review: March 3, 2021

I bought 2 sets of ink pods back on January 8th. One set of 2 color and one set of 3 black for less than $100. I get them the 10th of January and used one black. After less than a month of use it was time to change. So, I opened another black and no ink. I gently cleaned the head and the cartridge and no ink was coming out. So, I put it back in and did a clean and still nothing. Try to print about 10 sheets and still nothing. So, I set it aside and opened the last pod. Same thing. No ink and repeated the same process as the last one. So, I contacted the company around the first week of February to let them know that the pods do not work. They sent me a business prepaid label and I sent it out the next day. I called them last week and they said they still have not received them. So, I said, "Are you serious, it's been 2 wks since I have sent them back." They said give it a couple more days. So now I am out $100 and black ink!

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

This company doesn't offer brand name products. So we tried it first. It leaked all over inside our printer. We called customer service asking for a full refund and pay for our damaged printer. This what they said "Mail back the defective inks and we will issue a full refund". I said what about my damaged printer? They hung up on me. I called several several asking to speak to a supervisor. Guess what happened again. They hung up on me. Stay far away from this company.

Original review: July 31, 2019

We have never had a problem with anything from this company. The toner cartridges have always worked well. The one time there was a problem with one of them, they immediately shipped a replacement and the replacement worked perfectly. We have always gotten the number of pages advertised for the cartridges and sometimes quite a bit more.

Original review: July 19, 2019

I have purchased ink from the company before and have not had any problems. This time was different. When I got the ink and removed the tape on it the ink shot out all over my hands and shirt. Because I have never had any problems with this company I did not realize how bad their customer service was. I contacted them several times and never received any response from them. I will NEVER order from them again. Buyer beware!!!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I have purchased from them for several years. However my latest experience has determined that I never will again! Their website was fouled up and after much effort I finally was able to put in an order based upon my last order for the same previously ordered cartridges. They sent carts that looked the same, but when I tried to insert one my printer alerted me that it was a slightly different series and would not work.

I called the 123inkjets helpline and ELIA refused to help me out with the return. She stated I could not get a refund for the one "opened" cartridge and I could return the two others for a refund, but only at MY cost. And she refused to even send me a return label to put on the envelope! Obviously not worth the cost and hassle. Like I said, I have used them before and the quality and CSR used to be decent if not great. Maybe they have sold out to a different firm? All I know is the service has gone way downhill and I will never use them again!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

They use chip technology to limit the number of your prints on a given cartridge whether it has ink or not. And they stop working at two years though they give a three year warranty. And that is not printed to find on the website, I found out on a "Chat." At least she was honest. I can't say I feel that way about 123inkjets. But she actually said approx., "we're 70% less than original HP cartridges." Not if you have bought their bulk package and your cartridges stop at 2 years and their website say they are good for 3 years. For the very money-grabbing dishonesty of this method, I'll go elsewhere and I've been buying from them for 15 years at least. Sadly, they won't do anything to change. How do I know that? You don't start a money-grabbing initiative and plan to stop.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

123inkjets promotes a 100% satisfaction guarantee all over their website. The truth of the matter is they will not take back an opened packages even if they aren't used and make you pay for the cost to return.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I ordered a cartridge and it would not work in my printer. Not compatible. I contacted customer service and they sent a replacement right away. That's when my headache began. My order was sent across the United States from West Coast to East Coast. They said if I did not get it in a couple of days, they would rush another one to me and I could return the lost one once I got it. After 3 days, I guess they changed their mind and refused to send me another. After 5 days, I could wait no longer so I went to the store and bought one. Finally I did receive the lost order. Now I am stuck with an extra that I do not need. After all this headache I did find where I could have bought the same thing for less and without the headaches. With all the poor service, I can say goodbye to 123inkjets.

Original review: May 20, 2018

If you haven't held your cartridges up to the light before you open the package, I suggest you do. I ordered 6 separate cartridges and they were not all full. Some were barely half full. I had never thought of doing this before. I have been ordering since 2012. I have spent thousands with this company. This last order I was sent a different brand (NP-C-0042). This brand leaks and I had to have my printer serviced years ago because of this, so I only order LD CLI-42. This is what they picture on their website as well.

Spoke with Meghan who was not helpful and rude, then passed on to Lissette who claimed to be a manager. Lissette was just as rude and totally disengaged, she refused to give me a refund and would not confirm that they even carry the LD brand. She refused to send me a return shipping label as well. My bank stated that this is fraud and gave me provisional credit. They said to take photos of the product and report to BBB and Attorney General's Office. Chances are they have been doing this for years to all of their customers. They advertise 100% satisfaction. However they do everything but.

123inkjets Company Information