Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.00/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Evine Reviews

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

I purchased three jars of Consult beauty cream. Beauty, haha; the second time using it chemically burned and blistered my skin. I returned all three boxes in the shipping box they came in. The box was tracked by the post office, but lost in transit for over 2 weeks. After 6 or 7 phone calls I was promised a refund. Apparently the box turned up but I was only offered a refund on 2 of the 3 jars despite my returning all 3.

I called to inquire why and was placed on hold for between 25 and 27 minutes. I hung up and dialed back in to find out customer service had closed 22 minutes earlier. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told in the entire company only one was working and she refused to speak with me. Not because she had calls ahead of me, because she was managing a chat!

Now I have to call again tomorrow. According to Forbes they laid off 20% of staff who don't take orders and it's clear customer service has suffered. Beware; the product burned my skin; Evine is ripping me off and making it so hard to get a refund it's almost not worth it! But I will get every last penny from them for wasting my time. BUYER BEWARE!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

Consumers beware: I called and spoke to customer service to pay of my value pay. And as soon as I did, with the same debit card that they had on file. Noticed on the same day of 6 transactions from Evine on my bank account. Which I did not purchase. Called customer service and they indicated that they didn't see any purchases made. I called my bank right away. And they informed me that it looks like after paying off my value pay, someone started using my debit card from Evine to purchase 6 items. My bank right away closed my debit card account. I have been with Evine as a loyal customer for over 10 years. And never once had any bad experience with them. Unfortunately due to what I just went through. Evine will no longer have my business!!!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

Be careful to make sure you don't subscribe when ordering. It is extremely frustrating because they email you to notify you that your subscription order is going out and at that point it is too late to cancel or modify. Of course you can return with the hassle and loss of shipping. I prefer more transparent companies that offer subscriptions but give you fair warning before it enters to the shipping stage to make sure you really want/need it.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

I placed my order first order with them with no problem and got my first item from them and my TV kick the bucket so I order TV from them and order a laptop for my wife as a gift. They took my money and then they cancelled it from there and then so I call them and they said I should get my funds back in 24 hours and then the next day came no funds at all. So I called, was given around and then I went to my bank to file a dispute. Today I check my account and I got my money. Will never from this company ever. You are better off going to QVC to order items and they are much cheaper and better sales and they don't give a runaround at all. Evine will trick you and they are scammers and etc. Stop while your head and save the headache and gas money/bus money to resolve problems. Order somewhere else.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I never ordered refurbished tablet before. Received and could not get it going. Kept locking me out and I would have to wait 55 minutes. I called Evine customer service. She gave me warranty number. I called and call and only got music. Called back to evine and she couldn't get them. She sent them text to call me. She said might take 3 days. A week has gone now. She said they said they couldn't get me and they could not either. I sent tablet back. There was a small crack in tablet. They said they would not give me a refund because of crack. I said I have to pay for tablet and I can't use it. Could you exchange it or something since I have to pay for it. They said if I didn't take it back it would be destroyed. I told them to send it back. Her suggestion was to call the warranty people again. Please be careful. This will be my last purchase. I order all the time from all the sites. Never seen nothing like this. 8/5/2019.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Evine?

Original review: July 30, 2019

I’ve been a long time Customer as well. My situation is similar to Pete of Staunton, WA complaint on July 5, 2019. I am on Disability so I budget my low income carefully. I use Evine's purchases with their Value Pays. Never had problems till recently. I used my online acct with Evine’s website. Went To My Acct for July’s VP so I could select the payments for the entire month if VP due. Selecting each one individually to pay early. So that I have nothing due towards end of month. I do this because by end of month I’m out of funds and normally stretching 10.00 sometimes the last week of month :(. So I was relaxed thinking everything was paid weeks ago. Nothing else due till starting 1-2nd week of August! Wrong. One of the Value Pays out of the group of VP-Payments Pd it did not pay one of the payments weeks ago. It now has been processed by my Bank for payment on the 30th of July. And of course I’m now in the Negative. :(.

It was terribly hard to get the Customer Serv. Agent to listen to what had happened. She didn’t seem to care what had happened. They got their payment. It’s paid. What’s the problem? I repeated everything twice. By then I’m very stressed and feeling so unimportant to Evine. They have caused my bank acct to be in the Negative. Insufficient funds are an $29.00 chg. I can’t afford these types of charges. I’m already living on such a low income. Oh she said, "I’m sorry this happened." But I didn’t call to hear an apology. I want to know why/how this could have happened. Right? I don’t need this to happen. I can’t afford this! She didn’t want to talk about this. I kept asking why it happened and would she look at my online acct when I prev. Pd everything? She told me, “No we can see anything.” It could have been anything. A Software computer glitch. She said the wouldn’t know why or what caused this. Etc. Not helpful at all.

I was so upset by this point because she wasn’t listening to me. Then had the nerve to end the call by saying, "Is there anything else I can help you with?" Really? I let know she had not helped me at all. I’m so upset I will never go online to make any payments to Evine. After reading all of these current Reviews of how their Customer Service is treating their Customers I’ve decided to finish paying what I owe them. I’m gonna stay with QVC. I’m gonna leave Evine. They don’t seem to care about their customers anymore. :(. So disappointed! Oh yes I did ask to speak with a Customer Service Rep. that had been there a long time. And she informed me that she has been with them for many years. Not impressed! We should matter.

Original review: July 27, 2019

I purchased an Evine product on 6 Value Pays. I paid off the remaining 5 Value Pays all at once but the 6th and last Value Pay payment did not appear on my account. I emailed Evine with a screen shot of my bank statement showing the 5 Value Pays and the Evine customer service representative failed to understand the issue and wrote me back an email explaining how the Value Pay system worked. I had to ask for a supervisor who understood the problem and said she would call IT and resolve the issue. They told me they couldn't send me a confirmation email. Long story short, I'm paying in full from now on. That is if I ever shop at Evine again.

Original review: July 8, 2019

I was on my phone ordering an item that I saw today on t.v.. Your app would not take my password, I was sent an email but you still would not take my password. I was forced to call a live person. I ended up speaking to 2 customer service reps, who told me I could not get 6 easy pay of 8.33. Even though I always have paid easy pay for years. Really bothersome is that they could not tell me why, I even waited on hold to speak to a supervisor, none showed up. The point of the matter is. If you are selling an item on t.v. with easy pay then you tell me on the phone I cant get easy pay. With no good reason. Except you need to fix your website. My phone offered easy pay but wont take my password. My password. Not yours but you will take my cash. Not good business. And you have lost mine. Years of being a good customer. For what you baddd website and $8.33.

Original review: July 5, 2019

Have used value pay for many items spending around $12,000 and all of a sudden their new website had issues. I could not pull up my account info for the first 3 weeks of June, I was told they were having issues and once it came back on, still had issues with access to certain parts of Account Purchases & Orders With Value Pay... All Of my payments for the month were going through until June 23 a payment came up past due from June 22, I called to let them know and a rep said she reauthorized the payment. No problem, I checked next day on 24th. It still showed Past Due so I called again the rep. Said there was no footprint of the payment so she put it in again and said it was now in pending good to go.

Still showing Past Due on June 26th I called again and rep told me they had more issues with their website over the weekend so I needed to make payment from another account (Yeah Right????) I asked for and got a supervisor Clair who told me she couldn’t figure it out. It is their issue, but assured me she would take care of it because it was their website issue Not My PayPal Account (But I Already Knew That)... 9 days later on July 5th I got a call from their Collections Dept telling me I needed to pay the item off in full or it would go into Collections, (Gee. Thanks for taking care of your customer Clair by trying to make this my fault).

After arguing with Collections Rep I called Evine. Got another supervisor “Charles”. I explained everything to him as it happened and asked for a resolution to the deception and the nonsense happening in real time, especially Evine trying to make this PayPal’s issue when they know it was their screwed up website. After 3 minute hold Charles got back on and said I needed to pay it off in full to make the Past Due on my account go away, and he also told me PayPal declined their attempts to get the payment on 6 different days, I told him that was ** because before the 22, during the 22 and many days after the 22, $900 worth of Value Pays were made by the same PayPal Account and that one payment didn’t go through because of a glitch in their website which was confirmed by PayPal. There Were No Attempts To Acquire A Payment On That Item.

So now I as a preferred customer who spent in excess of $12,000 dollars on items full payment and value pays since October of 2018 - May 2019, am considered a Past Due Account because Evine’s Website And Customer Service Says So....I will go spend my money somewhere else. No problem Evine...My Account Was Never Past Due!!!! Open an account at your own risk....

Original review: June 18, 2019

I ordered 2 watches and was so excited to receive them so I kept checking on their status and finally after a week it finally said they have arrived at my house. So when I got home I didn't see anything on my door step. So I checked with my neighbors and nothing. So I called UPS and they told me it was delivered and they said to file a lost claim, I had to call Evine, so I did and they said Loss Prevention would message me. So they sent me a paper that I had to fill out and they said I had to notarized and file a police report. I was like, what's next, I have to go file my own paperwork. I had never had to do anything like this with Amazon. When something is broken or lost they either refund me the money or replace it right away. So I just kept paying the watches even if I didn't get them. I am not going to to do all that. I refuse. I rather never deal with them and tell my family not to deal with them either.

Evine Company Information