2.0/5 (746 ratings)

About ShopHQ

ShopHQ Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShopHQ?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShopHQ?

Original review: Jan. 23, 2022

I ordered 30 N95 masks in black. They gave me reassurance the product was IN STOCK as I asked, before paying. It took 3 mins to take my payment, however, I never received them, and after calling Shop HQ, the rep was very rude after I wanted MY MONEY back, telling real rude NOPE, you paid, once it's paid and shipped, there's no refund until you get the item, then you can pay to ship it back. My package has only label created, and was never shipped. So they're lying and refusing to give my money refunded. I called again a few days later, they told me they contacted the shipped in California regarding MULTIPLE orders not being shipped. Not the customers fault. So there's only EXCUSES, with no chance to be refunded until your item arrives, whenever that is, and once you get it, you have no choice to pay again to ship it back, which will take a long time to get your refund, but takes minutes to take your funds during ordering.

Never again will I order anything. It's a once and done for me. Remember, call the Better Business Bureau and dispute any charges to a bank card, and cancel your cards, and you'll get a refund quicker. Do not take their attitudes over the phone, and remember, once you pay these people, you'll be charged, and you'll never receive anything because it's under their discretion. Whether they tell you it shipped, and it says only LABEL CREATED. It's a lie about being shipped so they don't have to do a refund. It's like buying a car that you physically see on a lot, but they tell you it's not available.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2022

I just started watching the show. I look forward to my first purchase, there is a specific type of watch I'm looking for. You guys do an excellent show whenever I catch it. Keep up the good work. I'll make sure to leave another review as soon as my first purchase comes in.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2022

One question that took 5 min. to answer waiting for 1 hour. I actually forgot the phone was on. 1 hour waiting. Never again will I buy the earplugs that I bought. Lasted 2 days. They fell on fall and just broke open. Cheaply and poorly made.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2021

I would prefer to give this company zero stars, if I had that option! First of all, I would like to start off by saying this company is the worst online shopping network:

*Rude Customer Service Agent, *Bad communication skills, *Unprofessional. I ordered a television November 21, 2021. It's now December 14, 2021, and still no delivery of television. They never was proactive when it came to communicating with me about the status of my order.

They even shirked their responsibility by tasking me with the duty of contacting their shipping partner to check on the status of my order. Something that they should have been all-hands-on-deck from the very beginning of a reported issue. Absolutely disgusting behavior, and shameful!!! Compare to HSN and QVC, ShopHQ fails miserably, and should go out of business. Because this shopping network is lame (my opinion)!!!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2021

I placed my order for my son's toy on Nov. 30. 2021, they stated I'd have my item "in my home" by Dec. 9. Well, today Dec. 8th after trying to get ahold of a human and figure out what was going on because it hadn't shipped or anything, I found out through my bank they canceled my order and refunded me the money. Still haven't been able to contact them, or gotten a reply to any of my emails. I wish I would have read reviews of them before ordering but I was desperate for this toy for Christmas. Take your money elsewhere. I don't know how they are still in business.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2021

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EVEN WORSE COMMUNICATION - NEVER PURCHASING FROM HQ AGAIN. THEY'RE A NIGHTMARE. Disappointed in HQ's service - very bad. I login to order something for Christmas and never receive it. I look up my order only to find that it has been cancelled without my knowledge. So, I call and find out a balance exists; I clear it up and call customer service to verify the next day and get the rudest person on the planet. I explained the situation asked if she could check my account and share what the pervious employee had told me and she proceeds to argue with me about what the employee told me. I told her listen to the recording because EVERY PHONE CALL IS RECORDED FOR TRAINING- right? So, someone tells me I can set up another email and order.

So, I order my Christmas item again. This time on 6 easy pay because I had to pay a remaining balance so, there goes the money for the item. I log in to make sure the item (along with a few others) are on their way and AGAIN my order is cancelled WITHOUT A WORD or email. Shop HQ is terrible in communicating. Terrible customer service and I am not interested in doing business with a company who does not understand customer service or communication. NEVER AGAIN. HQ is terrible!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2021

In July of 2021 I purchased two items on the same day. I purchased the Medic Therapeutics 3 in 1 Eye massager (which I love and kept) and the Thermosage 7 in 1 Circulation Enhancing Leg Massager with Heat. The Thermosage Leg Massager was too small for my legs and did not give a strong massage so I decided to return it. I called ShopHQ's customer service and they gave me some off site address to send it to. They refused to provide me a label and the item never came with one. I returned it to an address supplied by the customer service at ShopHQ. I never received my refund.

Every time I call ShopHQ's customer service department, they keep trying to deny that I purchased any items that day. It's weird because someone from ShopHQ even called me to ask why I was returning the item. I never received a refund and the purchase is on my July credit card. So I clearly made the purchase. I would never purchase anything from them ever, ever again. QVC and HSN are more reputable.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

I ordered a Shaq Smokeless Contact Grill w/ Press. I received a Shaq Air Fryer. I called them and apparently they had sent this same things to a lot of customers. Ok, mistakes happen. I sent it back and was given a shopping credit for the inconvenience. Well I ended up having to wait until they received the wrong item back as they had started billing me. They ended up issuing a credit in which I supposedly would end up getting it free from all the inconvenience. I went online and ordered it again. I was looking forward to finally getting the right one.

Today 9-30-21, UPS came and for the second time they sent the same thing as the first time a Air Fryer. I called and again they apologized and offered to give me a $15 credit. At this point I'm done with them. I asked if there was a manager I could speak to. No, but she could send an email. I also asked since this is again ShopHQ fault for the 2nd time, couldn't they just put on priority to ship me out the right one for all the trouble. No, they have to receive the wrong item yet again in their warehouse before any exchange. I can see shipping the wrong thing once but to do it twice don't make sense to me and something is going on. I don't know if they are hoping people just decide to keep the wrong item or they just don't have what they advertised. I'm so unhappy with them. It's really not good business.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2021

I ordered an item from Shop HQ and submitted my payment on my own personal credit card only to find that a Hard inquiry was added to my credit file. At no point in time was I told they were adding a inquiry to my credit report or ever asked for permission to do so. They didn’t even have my SSN or birthdate but were able to still add this hard inquiry on my credit file. Using an outside credit source to pay for the item purchased should have eliminated any credit check on my account. Contacted Credit dept of Shop HQ and was told there was nothing they could do and it will be a credit inquiry on my credit file for two years from transaction date. Unacceptable credit practice and won’t do any further business with this company.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

Had a $70 credit on ShopHQ. Used that and another $130 to buy a Citizen watch. Got the watch and it didn't function. Comes with a return label. Figured easy peasy. Their return to two states away took over 10 days. They have had it for a week and still no credit back. Have chatted their reps up a couple times online but to no avail. Figure minimum 3 weeks if you return something here. I had a return and exchange overseas that took less than a week with other companies. ShopHQ wants to hang on to your money as long as they can. Won't be shopping here anymore.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

They took out my money while I was speaking with them and when I found out it was a month wait I said forget it but they already took my money on a 60 second phone call telling me it could take 5 days to give me back money back when they took it before the call was over... Stay away from Shop hq!!!!

Original review: July 2, 2021

I ordered a product on June 2, 2021 and still a month later do not have it. I've talked with customer service six times and am told either there is a problem acquiring the product, or the product is on the truck and I will be getting a tracking number in a couple of days, only after a week has gone by, no tracking number. I called again and 'they are looking into it'! On my account the CANCEL ORDER is highlighted and they have suggested more than once that I could cancel my order. I have NEVER dealt with a company that operates this way. I should have checked them out before placing my order. Such a shame that the product I really need for health reasons is not going to help my condition.

Original review: June 30, 2021

On 4-27-21, I ordered a watch from ShopHQ. I didn't like it in person, so I returned it, as I have with other watches before. I sent it back via USPS on 5-14-21 at 11:22 am. After not seeing my return in my bank records, I became concerned. CS rep named Alice (6-22-21 at 3:15 pm) said that the return window had closed. I tried to explain it was sent back in time, but Alice thought I was a liar. I then asked for a supervisor. 6-23-21, I received an email saying my refund was in process.

Then Billy (supervisor) calls and asks me to provide a photo with the tracking number and date as proof. I did. He calls back 6-29-21 and tells me that the date on the photo didn't matter, AFTER being told to send a photo w/ a date. I try to press further but he hangs up on me. I call back & speak with another supervisor, who tells me that the decision has been made and there's nothing I can do about it. I have bought 20+ watches from ShopHQ and have never had this issue before. Now, I will NEVER buy ANYTHING from them again. EVER... Even if my life depends on it. I shouldn't be penalized for USPS issues.

Original review: June 17, 2021

I received a damaged item and when I returned it well within the return window, the company held the item until the 30-day return window closed. They then told me that I had not returned the item in a timely manner. I explained to them that I had indeed returned the item and gave them them the dates involved. However, ShopHQ insisted that the return window had passed and today I received the broken item via UPS. This was the first and last time shopping with this company.

Original review: June 10, 2021

I ordered and paid for a watch from ShopHQ 10 days ago. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday. As if that wasn't long enough, the watch never arrived. Two calls to ShopHQ Customer Service and they don't know what happened to my order or my watch. My bank account shows that ShopHQ got their money, but they've failed to deliver on their end. I would recommend that you find some other seller. ShopHQ has plenty of hype and no reliability. Buyer beware.

Original review: April 11, 2021

I ordered a Tiffany lamp on 3/20/21. The representative was very nice. The lamp was pricey. $422.00. I chose to do the value pays. I received my beautiful lamp in a timely manner. However it was about the same time I had requested my annual credit report. To my surprise there was a hard credit pull to my credit. I was so angry. I had not applied for a credit card. I immediately called and was told that they always do a credit check when you do a value pay. I told them I did not authorize them to do this and why was I not told about this so I could accept or decline. They told me that info was stated on their website! What kind of company is this? So I think the average customer doesn't know they have to scour the website to find this info. Very deceptive.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

Really 0 stars but system would not allow. I responded to a misleading and deceptive email. When I got the confirmation I realized it was a mistake and called to cancel. The phone person said it wasn't in their system yet and to simply reply to the email to cancel - which I did immediately. When I saw I was charged for it I called and cancelled. By that time I was being charged again. They refunded one charge but not the other. Had to call again to get that one credited back. Still not sure it's been done, but this is the biggest rip off scam going. Not an ethical organization. All those $16.95 charges to innocent people not realizing it's happening. No ethics.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2021

I have shopped with HQ since June of 2019. I have purchased several pieces of 10K & 14K jewelry. I use the value pay, and always pay them off before the six installments. I kept seeing a charge of 16.95 on my bank statement every month. I did not pay it any mind, as I stated it was not uncommon for me to have a couple of value pay’s instalment payments in one month. The 16.95 kept coming after the value pay have long since been paid. Further investigation revealed that it was for a “V.I.P. membership” What the what? Membership for what?

The Value Pay is not a membership service, I didn’t sign for a membership to anything, neither sent information as to what the membership entails. Just 16.95 every month. Please let this serve as a warning, if you buy from ShopHQ be aware of this rip-off of V.I.P membership scam, otherwise you will be cancelling your bank card, filing a claim with your bank and writing a bad review. I don’t mind paying for what I purchase, I have no complaints with the merchandise, but, just taking 16.95 out of my account every month, with different telephone numbers on the reference, they have a name for that… Let

s see.. It’ll come to me… Oh yes, it is called stealing. Shame on you ShopHQ.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2021

I ordered using their app. I quickly realized that it was 1 billed to wrong address and shipping to wrong address. I notified them via phone and email. Called UPS as well, lots of lip service, item delivered to wrong address. location 2.5 hrs away. wanted to know if I could retrieve the item?! Also I am expected to pay for an item I did not get. Bank notified, BBB complaint filed, exhausted all other means to get a solution from them. I would highly discourage anyone from doing business with these folks. Also threatened me with my credit rating...

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

I ordered from Shop HQ. I was offered a discount and in the process I unknowingly signed up for a vip membership which 16.95 was taken out of my bank account. It was not noted in order history so you don’t even know you have until you see it on you bank statement. Rip off.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2021

I received a gift for Christmas that I wanted to return. I called customer service on 12/26/2020 and was told they would email me a return slip in 24 hours. Three calls later no email and on one call had to deal with a rude service rep trying to push me to keep the product. Then an email, same story. While getting the runaround I figured I would try the product which was terrible. I threw them out on the 20th of Jan, and wouldn't you know it I finally received the email. I emailed them back explaining how disappointed I was with the service I received and explained my issues. Of course I did not get a response. I would not recommend anyone dealing with them, I for sure never will.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

I purchased two items from ShopHQ as Christmas gifts. The fit was very small. I did not get a return label. I was told that when items do not have a smart label you have to return the items out of pocket. The return postage was 30.00. I wanted to warn future customers that some items do not have a return label and you need to assess whether the purchase is worth the risk. I could not understand why I have never read this on their site before. Well, they do not include reviews with that information. I purposely reviewed another item that I got at the same time. That review was posted on the site within 10 minutes. The other has still not been posted. Please do not buy anything from Shophq that you are not willing to pay for the shipping if you want to return. I suggested that Shophq share with their customers which items are shipped with a smart label but they did not add my reveiw so I doubt the suggestion went any further.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

I ordered two handbags and wanted to return one because even though it's a very nice bag, it was a lot bigger than expected. There was no SmartLabel (return cost $7.99) in the box. I went to the USPS website to check the cost for returning it on my own and the cost was almost $18.00. Then I went to check prices on the UPS website and the cost was over $54.00! After this I contacted Shop HQ via live chat and ask for a SmartLabel and the rep told me it wasn't offered for this item because the bag would be returned somewhere off-site. There was nothing in the item description or secure checkout page saying this item was a drop ship, and that no SmartLabel was enclosed in case of return. It's not worth it for me to pay $18.00 to return a 2 lb. package so I'm keeping the bag, but won't be buying from this merchant again.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

I purchased a diamond pendant necklace on HQ in November. It was to arrive Dec 24th. It is now Jan 5th. No necklace. Unfortunately, they sent it USPS. Who sends an expensive diamond necklace USPS?? I would have thought UPS or FedEx delivery. USPS tracking shows it was out for delivery on Dec 25, but no delivery scan. Then no update from there. I opened a search with USPS. The response was they don't know where the package is. It seems to be LOST.

I called HQ customer service. Placed on hold 45 minutes. Then told I have to wait 28 days before I can file a claim. Meanwhile, I am billed for the necklace. Also, they will not hold the last necklace in stock for me. If I were to order it, I would have to pay double, billed for 2 necklaces. How is this even fair??? I would think they would want to make the buyer happy since the necklace is lost in the mail. Thinking someone else may be enjoying my necklace. Meanwhile, I'm still paying for it! I will not shop HQ again. Their customer service is horrible. The last time I called, they hung up on me (accidentally I presume) after a 30 min wait on hold. I will stick with QVC, as I know I can trust them.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2020

I purchased this in July, 2020 and it was received on 7/31/2020. It Would not retain charge. I called ShopHQ on 8/15 and notified them that the Wand was consistently, inconsistent. I did not to wait until the return time was upon me. I wanted them to send a return Label. They sent no prepaid label to me. I called them later in August. Still no Label. In September I called CS, again, and they told me that my 30 days was up and that I would have to contact the Manufacturer, which was Clearview Productions, 17720 Oak Park Ave. Tinley, Park, IL 60477. I reached out to them and spoke to Abegail **. She told me that they had no recollection of my order! This wand was ordered through ShopHQ. They, then, outsourced the order.

I spoke to ShopHQ, today 11/17/2020. They said No Refund. I spent $116.01 for this defective Wand and they aired it on ShopHQ today, for $18.00! They are having many complaints from Customers, are left holding the bag and are now selling it for this minuscule amount???? ShopHQ are thieves as is Dr. Dubrow. They should be held accountable for their dirty deeds. I purchased this Wand because I have a compromised Immune System, and need to take every precaution, necessary, to stay healthy. I want my money refunded. My next option is to go to my Bank, to see if they can initiate a charge back to SHOPHQ. Then on to the BBB. If you can do anything to help me, I would certainly appreciate it. You can reach me @ Arleen **, **. Phone **.

Original review: June 30, 2020

I returned an item and received a refund dated 2/5 2020. Void after 90 days. I got quite ill and tried to cash the check, but it was May 10. I called and they were sending a replacement. Never came. Sat on hold end of May for too long only to be told yet another check is on the way. Well, today is June 30. I again called waited on hold 11.5 min, only to be told I would have to wait another 90 days. Asked for a supervisor and was told it would be several days for one to reply to me. Then Deanna hung up on me! What the what? Will never use them again. Customer service is the wrong name for that dept'. Beware.

Original review: June 29, 2020

I have been shopping with them for over 20 years. I returned an item on June 4th - it says they received it according to postal tracking. Customer service finally picked up the phone and put in a claim. Nobody from ‘claims’ answers. It has been a month since I returned my product almost and nobody emails, calls or has done anything about issuing a refund. Customers are put on hold for hours on end because nobody picks up the phone. They only have people answering the phone when you place an order but after that they don’t care. Since Invicta took over ShopHQ it has gone downhill. They are still charging me value payments on an item I returned.

Original review: June 11, 2020

I recently ordered a ring but did not like the scale of it so I returned it following the ShopNbc directions via USPS. It was received by them May 4. Since then, I have not received a chance in order status, nor can I speak to a human in Customer Service because no one answers the phone. I have emailed and get acknowledgement of my email but no out come. It is now the 10 of June and I am still waiting and am being billed for an item I returned. There is no one to speak to, no recourse because no one answers emails with anything other than... "We are very busy and will get back to you in 3 days, then again, and so on...."

I have never been treated like this by any other company and will never deal with this company again if this is not correctly resolved. This was my last order, I have not ordered since this happened. A real response to rectify this would be not only necessary but appropriate... I have receipts but do not know how to do that on line or I would have included them.

Original review: June 5, 2020

Never received my order and they do not answer the phone. Their phone lines are only open from 10am-5 pm central time which is not convenient for most people. I was on hold for 45 minutes and they never answered.

Original review: May 7, 2020

I ordered some hand sanitizer. The tracking stated it was delivered. I do not know Where it was delivered to or just left in a common area in my building. Called customer service. They stated I still have to pay until they investigate. And if I want the product to reorder. They will not send another one unless I pay. Never again.

ShopHQ Company Information