1.39/5

609 QVC Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 23, 2019

In November 2018, I was enticed to open a QCard with a promotion to receive $40 "statement credit," that's what the hosts keep saying til this day, when you make a first purchase. I received a temporary number and preceded to order an item. When no credit appeared on my statement after 6 weeks I called Synchrony Bank. They said it could take 8 weeks. I waited until 10 weeks had passed and called again. I needed to talk to QVC customer service to check the status and they have nothing to do with it and the promo would not appear on my statement. QVC said they would send an email to "corporate" to find out what was going on. I received no correspondence for a week. I called again. Representative told me that a "shopping credit" was on the account and I could use it. Today 3/23/19 I tried to place an order. There is no way of knowing how to apply this credit on the payment page and not indication that I have a credit!

I call QVC to place the order. They say there is a $20 credit that was given as a "courtesy" because I did not follow the requirements of the promotion. The rep was very polite, but could not explain what was going on with the account. She is going to send another email to corporate because when I opened the account the promo was $40. I asked how I will know if and when the shopping credit, which is not a statement credit by the way, is available. She says "you won't!" Just keep calling back!" Do not fall for this scam. There are requirements in place that you will never be made aware of. Yes, you do have to make a purchase but it has to be within a time frame that they don't tell you about. I made one the very day I opened the account! If it sounds too good to be true...it definitely is. Canceling this card!

Original review: March 22, 2019

I just want to know why she does not make any of her clothes for tall people. 34” inseam for pants and longer tops. I like her clothes but cannot buy because she only caters to regular or petite sizes.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 20, 2019

After being approved for the Qcard I ordered an Apple Mac Book. I placed order on 3/16/19 and paid for shipping to receive product on 3-19-19. On 3/20/19 I still have not received my product. I called QVC. They told me that Synchrony bank had never authorized the payment. So I call the bank and they tell me they authorized the payment on the 16th same day order was made. Called QVC back several times only to get the run around and told a supervisor was not available and would take up to 4 hours to hear from one. So I got ahold of the bank again. They conference in QVC only to tell me my order needed to be canceled out. I would have to call back after 3 days to reorder and have to wait almost 2 weeks to receive my product and they couldn't guarantee the issue wouldn't happen again.

I ask if they could cancel out everything fast and rush my order since I was already inconvenienced? I was told no. The best they could do is waive shipping. Needless to say I canceled everything and I will not be reordering or giving them any of my money. I have never dealt with such unprofessional people in my life. DO NOT order from QVC!

Original review: March 17, 2019

QVC has been a nightmare for the past 6 months of ordering and being approved for the Q card. I order items and don't receive the product and when I call to inform them they resend the product as well as charge my card a second time at a different (higher price) for the same item. Not only do they charge my Q card, they also take funds from my bank account on 4 separate occasions where I now have overdraft fees. I tried calling customer service and I was transferred 8 times, two hang-ups, 1 hour and 7 minutes hold time for one call and then being sent to a voicemail box. Their products are garbage and so is the customer service, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. I regret ever dealing with QVC and I would really think twice before doing any business with them, please trust the reviews here, they are not lying.

Original review: March 15, 2019

I opened a QVC credit card when offered a $40.00 credit on purchases. 3 months later being told different reasons why it hadn’t appeared such as I had to wait a billing cycle. It’s been 3 now and today I was told that Synchrony bank offers promotions and I had to make purchase within several days to get the $ which was not told to me when I applied for card. When I attempted to make purchase card was not active yet! QVC offered me a $20.00 membership card! as a consolation. Am canceling card. No longer a QVC shopper. WHAT A SCAM!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?

Original review: March 15, 2019

I have purchased a lot of goods from QVC over many years. Most of the products I received earlier on were fine. After a while, I found I was receiving items that were sized incorrectly (not even close to the detailed dressmaker size charts given), the fabrics were grossly misrepresented, and jewelry was often sub-par (clasps on expensive pieces are not tight, stones are bad quality, incorrect products shipped, handbags were shipped as new but were used or customer returns, wrong items shipped, etc). I sent a pair of Franco Sarto boots for a size exchange and they took two payments, started to process the exchange, canceled it and never refunded my money.

I had refunds not go back to the original method of payment (cash went to credit cards, credit card charges went to my bank acct), I have been charged return label fees for defective merchandise and had a supervisor in customer service tell me it was because I used their label. I had to explain their policy to her. I have had the shipping department make determinations on quality and had to have customer service correct their error. Their system has continued issues processing easy pay transactions, some will go right through and others do not process (coming from the same payment account with funds available), other items will not show up for payment until they go past due if there was an exchange or return on an order with more than one item on it.

I received a defective purse, returned it for an exchange, received a completely different purse nothing like what I ordered, sent it back and they lost it in their warehouse for months, put it on a list of past due items, I had given them the tracking information and showed them when they received it, yet they continued to say they did not have it, until I finally reached someone that took the time to actually locate and receive it into their system. I have received duplicate shipments, canceled orders that were confirmed as canceled, etc. The amount of time I have spent speaking to corporate, customer service, and emailing their shipping folks was an inordinate waste of my time. I finally decided to compile and prepare for return all the defective items, while paying for the ones that were fine (so I thought, but payments were not getting processed properly).

I received a stack of letters in one mailing about past due items, I contacted them and explained the issue, I was told they closed my account, I could not return them and they want me to pay for them. I still have not been able to get a resolution to this issue and I decided to stop doing business with them before this situation arose. I want to pay them for the few items I may owe a payment on (cannot get in to research my account), I want to get my money back for the overcharges in shipment fees, non-credited items they did not exchange, and return the defective material I have no use for.

This is the worst company I have ever done business with. If we are honestly going to lose our brick and mortar stores where we can see, touch, and try on items and gain a true view as to the quality of the product vs. what they want us to believe with lighting and how they have models stand or pose to hide certain aspects of clothing fit, we must be out of our collective minds.

I felt I could trust in the brand I have come to know growing up and I am truly saddened to say goodbye to some brands that are of good quality and only available through QVC, but it is truly not worth what I have experienced to gain access to the few brands I do enjoy. There are far more viable options out there for me to choose from and I encourage everyone to take a close look at reviews on each product before you buy if you chose to do business with them. Be well informed of policies that are in writing, not what you hear someone tell you as that information is often in direct conflict with the written policy.

Sadly, I am still dealing with this giant mess and I decided to share a partial list of issues with people here in the hope that I could help someone else avoid the experiences I have endured. Whatever your individual choices are, please read the descriptions, do your due diligence with like products elsewhere, and read the comments from others before you buy. I realize this was long but I had to put this out there. Best of luck and hopefully I was able to help someone today.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Paid $310.66 through the QVC website which links you to Synchrony. On 2/21/2019 received a text saying they never received my payment. So I called and told them I paid online. They said nothing there. Ok so somehow I thought I made a mistake so I gave a check by phone. They lowered my limit because of this. I did check the website. There were no pending payments. Which was so weird to me. So I just contacted my bank today didn’t receive my monthly statement and asked my balance and was given a -$58.00. I was in shock.

So come to find out Synchrony took out another $310.66 UNAUTHORIZED on 3-11-2019. I have to have the bank send them copies showing it was paid twice. What a nightmare. I am closing the QVC account. Oh and one more thing. The $40.00 they say they give you for opening your account is a lie. I called them out on that because I never received it. If you want to buy from QVC DON’T USE THEIR FINANCE COMPANY. SYNCHRONY BANK IS HORRIBLE.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I've shopped with QVC since discovering it 24 years ago while I was home with a newborn. Over the years I have recommended QVC to many friends and family members and have also made many purchases and numerous returns and/or exchanges owe their "Love it or return it" policy the on-air hosts tout and promote routinely. Up until recently when I received a shockingly rude account cancellation warning letter from QVC's Lisa Holden, I routinely watched QVC on my $800 JVC 46" television I purchased from the Q.

That letter has so negatively impacted my feelings as well as my mother's, who recently began shopping with them, ironically at my recommendation, toward QVC. They've grown too big and powerful profiting off of others' shopping addiction and weed out those of us, such as myself, who are discerning customers without a problem restraining ourselves and returning or exchanging that which we don't love. They only want the people who cannot stop from ordering or part with anything. And they're not the type of company I care to do business with.

Original review: March 4, 2019

I have been shopping on QVC for over 20 years. At this point, I am so sick and tired of this company. I bought a lot of Valerie Parr Hill products and I have to say they are made very poorly. All her products are made in China, "NOT IN THE USA." I am just sick and tired of buying her junk of products she makes. I had so much in my home that I had to donate all of her stuff I bought on QVC. What a waste of money. I have learned my lesson. I will NEVER buy from QVC again. I have noticed that all QVC products are just junk and all of them are made in China. Sad. :( I hate to see how all the host lives? Their homes must be so cluttered with stuff you can't even move. I think all QVC hosts are hoarders for sure. LOL.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

Ordered a laptop computer on the 15th, received notice that it was shipped on the 20th. with a tracking number. On the 22nd, I received another notice stating that there is problems with the orders and shipping will be delayed. WHAT, they said it was shipped. I checked the tracking number and USPS stated that a package was never shipped. No information. Sent request about the shipping notice I had received and the tracking number. I also stated that I wanted information as to why I was told that it was shipped when it was not. I bluntly ask If they LIED TO ME. Their REPLY WAS THAT IT WOULD BE SHIPPED BY THE FIRST OF NEXT MONTH.

SENT ANOTHER REPLY AS TO WHY THEY SAID IT WAS SHIPPED ON THE 20TH (5 DAYS after my order) and now state it won't be shipped for another 9 days. Again I asked why was I lied to. They keep avoiding the questions. They had no problem charging my credit card statement. No problem there. If you make a mistake, admit it and stop lying to your customers. QVC IS TURNING INTO A DISAPPOINTMENT ACROSS THE BOARD.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Final blow today with QVC customer service. Received a make up item I did not order. Upon looking at slip, it was to go to someone else half way across country. NO similarities between this customer and me. Called, asked to speak w/customer Disservice. On phone repeating all info on mailing slip, product, several times. Rep was soooo rude! Very unhelpful and either had hearing problem, illiterate, or just hates her job. Never was given her name. Had decided after problems over the past 2 years to stop shopping QVC. Returns of wrong size (by them) charged, then I am charged to trying to return obviously used electronics/kitchenware. I've been sent greasy pans, auto vacs with full dirt chambers, shoes with dirty soles.

QVC used to be such a wonderful company. I've used them for 20+ years. The last couple of years they've gotten increasingly worse. Inferior fabrics, cheap construction, old makeup, and extremely unhelpful Customer Service. They overcharge for everything and really get you on shipping. If you have PayPal, there is supposed to be no fee for return shipping, not with QVC! They even stopped accepting PayPal for a while because of it. Just disappointed, let down, and sad. HSN is connected to them now and they have kept up their standards. What happened to QVC? GREED!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I was a loyal and paying customer for 20+ years. Today I tried to purchase an item but could not log on. Customer Service told me that "Corporate" cancelled my account. There were numerous noted in my account info. The last indicated that I was returning too many items. I had ordered a number of shoes for my new job. I needed comfortable shoes that I could stand in for 6 hours. I am 70 years old and have numerous foot problems to consider.

I returned many of the shoes due to size and/or comfort paying shipping and handling and return shipping and handling. Many customers are complaining about mis-sized and uncomfortable shoes just as me. They resent paying all the shipping and handling charges also. If we are paying who is QVC to complain. Customers are also complaining about the quality of other products also. Apparently QVC doesn't care. Their new customers do not know the difference so they are getting rid of the old customers.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

We purchased 2 fire 10s at Christmas. After 1 day 1 fire 10 stopped working. We returned the item on 12/18/18. Still no return of our money spent or replacement 10. Very disappointed with QVC. Don't make the mistake of ordering from this firm.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

QVC is very inconsiderate and doesn’t value their customer. It's like you're begging to them even if you don’t deserve it. I ordered this Judith Ripka ring for three times already and they keep on canceling it. Even if I did sent back a number of items already more than the price of what I’m trying to order. I wish I never encounter this site.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I attempted to order 2 items for myself & not only did they cancel my order, but they ridiculed me & kept referring to me as ma’am when I am a man & not a woman. They then asked me for extra identification & once I faxed over my ID & answered all their identity questions correctly they still insisted that I wasn’t myself. There was even a lady I spoke to named Tiana or Tiara that had a disgusting attitude with me and hung up. I’m letting all my friends & family know about how disgusting QVC treats potential customers to save them time from having to go through the humiliation they put me through.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I have shopped here 20 years and spent a lot of money. I had late easy pays (not even a month old) and had gotten a letter on Saturday and Sunday they shut down my account. I had just gotten a check in to pay these on Saturday and paid on my charge cards. Then on Monday I thought I better just pay by debit card since none of the credit card payments had posted. They took all of the payments, and all of the payments went through MY BANK, but 4 items on one order show pending on idiot QVC's side and show paid on my side and they won't unlock my account. I no longer will shop at this antiquated place who doesn't value customers and has to look for new ones all the time because they screw over the old ones.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I was given polar fleece sheets for Christmas. I sleep warm, so wanted to exchange them for a set of 1000 TC sheets. Read the instructions thoroughly and even called to verify I could exchange them without the giver knowing so as not to hurt her feelings. After 3 weeks I called and was told they could see I mailed them. When they received them I would be sent a QVC gift card to use for another purchase. A month later, I still haven’t received it so called again. They informed me the credit went to the giver and they would never have done it any other way. I filled in the return form that it was a gift. CHECKED THE BOX IT WAS A GIFT TO ME. Requested a supervisor. Was told they would call me in 4 hours. NO CALL. Called again. Again told 4 hours. They lie, they don’t train their employees. They don’t try to make a wrong right. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. THEIR BUSINESS PRACTICES NEED INVESTIGATED!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2019

Ordered a $30 tape measurer. Came with the screen cracked. Exchanged for a new one. After waiting 2 weeks I logged on to find out where it was. I was “refunded” my money instead and never told. Then I called and they said they can’t tell me why a new one wasn’t sent, they didn’t have that information. Then took over another week for my money to appear. Item was still in stock. Never again. HSN was a way better experience.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

I went to return some items I ordered all together at one time and QVC charges $6.95 per item to restock. Don't waste your money! I have never encountered such highway robbery before and I have to say there are plenty of better places to shop.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

I had to let you know what a disappointment QVC has been to my family. I ordered Amazon Fire 10" 32GB HD 2-Pack Tablets in November for my two 9 year old boys. One being autistic and only wanting the tablet (please keep in mind these were to be from Santa). As a single Mom on a budget I thought this was a great deal. By the end of Dec. they had not arrived. I have dozens of emails from multiple individuals assuring me they would make it by Christmas. I was not able to get my boys anything but the tablets, and began to worry. The tablets never arrived.

After Christmas I emailed yet again. I was told the promotion was over and I would be refunded the payments already taken out of my account for the items never received. I had to explain to my 2 children why they did not have a gift Christmas morning. With the payment plan I was able to provide them with something special. Without it I wasn't able to get them a gift. What an awful thing to put a family through. I have kept my emails, and one of the last ones stating that it was a vendor issue. I will never purchase from you again. I am also a special needs teacher and can't imagine one of my student's families going through this. So very sad QVC, so very sad!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

Ordered and was denied flexpay because I’m associated with someone who use to live at house I’m at before me, ridiculous but whatever. Well that was last Monday. My authorization hold is still pending.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Contacted QVC about someone using my account to order and pay for products. Have been a QVC customer for a long time. This experience was so disheartening that I told them to just close my account! Gave QVC seemingly unconcerned customer service girl the name and address of scammer and the next day the condescending representative that just kept saying they would just close my account. Be careful using this company and any fraud happens, you will be out of money and products.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I ordered a 65" TV on December 9 2018. I cancelled the order on December 12, 2018. I received an email that the order was in the process of cancelling. So PayPal takes the money out anyways. It took over a week to get PayPal to release the money back to my account. All good. I just happened to look at my order status today and it said the TV was shipped January 9 2018??! After I cancelled a month ago and PayPal took all my funds out of my account again this morning!! They said they have to contact the distributor to cancel a high end item. I understand that but that was over 3 weeks ago and nothing was done. So now I have a TV on the way I do not want and have no money until probably 2 weeks from now. What a nightmare... Use at your own risk!!!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

For Christmas, I ordered a silver necklace for my daughter from QVC. My daughter liked the necklace, but it was too heavy to wear. I promptly returned the necklace. Today it has been three weeks since I returned it. I called QVC to get a status on my return and my credit, $260. They have the necklace, but they didn't issue a credit. It will take another 10 days for me to receive the $260 credit. QVC are crooks! I think they hope most people won't notice that they haven't received credit for their returns. This was my first time ordering from QVC and it's my last. I'll stick with AMAZON!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

QVC customer service is good, in my opinion. However, customer credit card financing is through Synchrony Bank and I believe there are a couple things consumers should know before committing to QVC (Synchrony Bank) Special Financing (no interest for a fixed term). In order to make a payment dedicated to a “promotional purchase balance” (separate from a regular minimum monthly QVC credit card payment) you must first make a payment and then PROMPTLY call a QVC credit card account customer service and state how much of that payment you wish to be applied to the promotional purchase/special financing balance.

Keep in mind, this must be done every single time you wish to make a payment toward your promotional purchase balance (PPB) AND there is a $10 charge each time a customer service representative assists you with this process over the phone. It is not possible to “split” your payment like this by paying online. You must do it on the phone. Example, if I have a $100 minimum monthly payment and I wish to pay an extra $50 on my PPB, I pay $150 online, then call, explain how I want the payment split, and pay an extra $10 to speak to a human. Every. Darn. Time.

The customer service rep explained that the alternative is to call (pay an extra $10 for telephone payment assistance) and tell them that you want a previous monthly payment applied to the PPB. And that payment will be applied to the PPB, however, that amount will then be added back into your regular credit card balance. As you can see by the length of this post, there is much to consider and many questions to ask before agreeing to QVC special financing offers. Read the fine print, ask questions, and stay on top of it. Otherwise? The interest accrued during the term of the special financing gets added into your account if you do not pay the FULL balance of your special finance purchase when the term expires. Good luck!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

Please share this so maybe I can get QVC’s attention! I’ve had it... So beyond upset, flustered and downright ready to blow at QVC. On 11/25 I placed an order through PayPal to QVC... PayPal used the incorrect card to process the order so they told me to call QVC and give them the card I wanted it on and have them issue a refund to PayPal.

Fine, did that! On Dec 11 the refund shows up to PayPal. Great this is going to be ok. Except, the product arrives broken. So I send it back including a note saying which card to process the refund to. They credit my PayPal account again. PayPal doesn’t have the second charge because I did it over the phone. I call 9 times over the course of the next two weeks and “Customer Care” can only put in a ticket to finance so they can research the issue and correct it.

After all these repeated requests to Finance and no solution... I ask to talk to a supervisor. “Customer Care” put in a request to call me back... sometime within the next 4 hours. NO callback! Next day I call... another request because they can’t do anything but put in a request. Four hours later and still no call. So, I call again... another request for a callback in the next 4 hours. No call? Next day I call. Another ticket for a callback within 4 hours. At the 7.45 hr mark I get a call.

Explain everything but because she is a 2nd shift supervisor Finance is closed... She calls back the next evening says that they need to get the 2nd refund issued to PayPal back and do they have my permission. I tell her there is only one refund processed by PayPal and when I talked to them (PayPal) they could not find the 2nd refund so make sure they give the 2nd refund back not my original refund. Guess what I have a chargeback to my PayPal account pending as if today... So once again I have paid 90.61 on two different credit cards.

Call QVC at 10 am... Wait by phone until I finally say looks like they are not going to call at 3:15 PM because it is well past 4 hours. Go to start filling the tub when “ring” run back to get the phone and there is a dial tone. Call QVC and tell them a supervisor named Tonya just called, can I talk to her. I’ll put in a ticket for a return call to you in the next 4 hrs. ☹️ Have you ever been so fed up with big companies? I mean I could just scream. Never had a problem with QVC before but now that I have one I just do not understand how they can get away with this. So beyond over this problem and out 181.22.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

This is the worst company ever and we will never buy from them again. We had purchased quite a bit in the last 2 years and have nothing to show for it. Things break, they tell you to send it back and get a refund; then you don't get the refund and they have the product. Never again. And as others have said, call 10 times, you will get 10 different answers.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

I bought a pair of boots that didn't fit. I wanted to exchange them but they didn't have the next size available so I opted for a refund. They charged me a restocking fee! Be careful. It's hidden in some small print - almost no other online retailer does this so buyer beware!!! Also their customer service is near impossible to get a hold of and when you do they are curt and not helpful.

Ordered a watch as a gift for Christmas in late October. When the gift was opened on Christmas Day it was pink not the black that the packing slip indicated. The return took forever to get there and I had to email twice since their phones were overwhelmed to let them know I had tracked the item and they had already received it back only to finally be emailed I would be refunded. No replacement, no exchange, - no options. I now have to replace a gift that will more than likely have to be full retail value elsewhere since all of the holiday sales are done. I will not be buying from QVC again. It's too much of a crapshoot.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

First off why would I want to exchange something that was defective the first time to only take a chance of it happening again. The woman over the phone said they would waive the return fee, nope never did. Deducted the fee off my refund. AGAIN A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT!!! Wasn't like I changed my mind. I will never buy anything off QVC again. Their tracking system online is horrible and slow and not user friendly. So from now on for products like this I will go to Target or Walmart and pay a little more. Now I am out money because the product didn't work. Not right at all!!!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

On 11/08/18, I placed an order on QVC.com for a Christmas gift for my father. The color was on a waitlist to be shipped out on 12/03/18. On 12/07/18, I received a tracking number via email that the order was shipped. I waited and watched the tracking for weeks. UPS showed that the label was created but the package was never received by UPS. I called QVC on 12/21/18 and the very nice representative apologized for what had happened and told me that she is sending a message to the corporate office. I told her that I expected a call on Monday (24th) and an email regarding our conversation on what happened with my order. I received neither.

I called back tonight (30th) and spoke to another representative that was very apologetic for what had transpired. I was told that the item was not in stock. I asked why no one has called me and why my money was not refunded. She had a supervisor call me. The supervisor called forty minutes later. It took me several calls later to get my money back. She told me that corporate was not going to call me.

First they take my money ($45), do not send my order, do not call me back, do not email me and do not refund my money until I have to call several times. The supervisor said that she is refunding my money and offered me a $10 credit for the issue. I told her how upset that I am that my father's Christmas gift was not received and that I would NEVER shop at QVC again. I understand that mistakes happen but this was so horrible, especially a Christmas gift to your parent. How do they treat a customer like that?! Now I have to wait for my money back.

QVC Company Information