1.23/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

QVC

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

QVC Reviews

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

I noticed all of the one star reviews given to a shopping network that has millions of sales globally and I wanted those who read them to keep it in perspective. For anyone thinking that these reviews are the norm, I have to object and say they are not. Think about it. How often do people write something nice about any purchase? Rarely. But if the purchase is not up to expectations, whether realistic or not, complaints are quickly made to anyone who will listen. No company is perfect.

My interactions with QVC, as well as family and friends, has been very positive overall. I've been a customer for over 20 years. I've purchased a variety of items - clothes, makeup. electronics, garden, mattresses, home decor, kitchen items, specialty foods, outdoor items, etc. Yes, I have received shipments that weren't correct, but they always made good by them... even telling me not so send one item back due to the expiration of the product but they still refunded the price. I've never talked to a CSR who wasn't polite and courteous.

With any item purchased, you should do your due diligence. Sometimes the price is higher for an item because of the add-ons so keep in mind if you don't want the extras. I've rarely been disappointed with an item I've purchased because I use good judgement and don't get caught up in the host's enthusiasm. People tend to forget the hosts are paid to sell a product so they have to hype it up even if they don't use it or have one themselves. I love the fact that they have small and/or new business owners showcasing their products.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

The shipment was delivered two days early and Bedford Wall clock looks great and matches all the decor surrounding it. It was very easy to set up and install onto the wall. Product is what I ordered and expected.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 21, 2019

I just love love love this. I was a big Liz Earle fan but I have changed. The smell is amazing, my skin is so soft. I will never use anything else. I have recommended this to my daughter and friends. I am just going to order another jar so a don’t run out. Excellent. Thank you Elemis.

Original review: May 30, 2019

I purchased the tablets for my children 4 and 5 years of age. It's simple to operate and they enjoy playing games and doing learning lessons on it. I would definitely purchase another one in the future. My 5 year old has already learned to follow the prompts. She can turn it on and she loves to take pictures. My 4 year old listen to nursery rhymes and watch Spiderman and Mickey Mouse. He loves his tablet.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

Easy Pay so easy to buy items that I would not be able to buy, not using a credit card. Purchased lawnmower, hedge trimmer, blower, vacuum, KitchenAid, yard umbrellas, Duraflame heaters, boots, many Christmas presents, all bought over years, all on Easy Pay small payment over 5 or less months no interest. People get in trouble using many credit cards. Use debit cards and Easy Pay.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?

Original review: Nov. 17, 2019

They are the worst company ever! I wouldn't even give them any stars at all! Customer service Joan was the worst person to handle my case and every time I would ask to be transferred to a person higher up she stated that I would have to wait for a callback from them. She kept giving me the runaround. They charged my card and canceled it without ANY notification. Nothing from an email a call, NOTHING. They canceled because they needed to verify that all the information is correct but yet they still charge your card. Then she said that the information is correct and that I can go ahead and re order. I'm sorry what!? It was already charged! So I need to charge my card again??? DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM EVER! THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND FEED YOU EVERY LIE UNDER THE SUN.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

I ordered the 8" waffle iron for a Christmas gift and then found it cheaper at Fred Myers. Within a minute my credit card was charged and item was processed and on its was supposedly. I tried to cancel the item and QVC stated it was already processed and on its way. This was all in less than a 12 hour period. Again I called QVC and stated I did not want the item. Again they stated it was on its way. I received it Nov 19. 2019. Today is Friday Nov 15 2019 and I received a email stating from QVC that the product has been delayed and shipped date has changed. Be very careful. Most companies do not charge your credit card until the item is processed and shipped.... How can QVC charge you before the item is shipped.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

I have been customer of QVC, long before they changed their name to QVC? And never had problem with them, until recently when they started hiring some foreigners and dark people? And nice people started leaving? Recently ordered something’s and when I went to check on order status, was told my account was closed? Cause I owed $18.? So they had 3 credit cards on file, also email address and two phone numbers? So instead of charging one of my cards on file or texting me. Or emailing me or calling me? They took it upon themselves and cancelled my items and cancelled my account? What hell is their problem?

Lately their bunch rejects or dam foreigners they're hiring? Lately every time watch show, there more and more dark skinned ladies working as host? Don’t mind but stop treating good customers like, I’m some reject who just stepped off boat from their country? Well guess I”ll tell everyone I know and put a thing about reject QVC? How rotten they are lately and as soon. As my items are paid for, will never again buy their Chinese junk, any more? And I”ll put mooluccki Italian curse on them to go out business? Done it before to rotten companies and people sure as hell do it to reject QVC.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

I've shopped QVC for decades spending thousands of dollars. There is a pattern of being blocked to add reviews. Items that have a high ratio of negative feedback are consistently showing an "error" window when trying to submit. As a consumer, I share my experiences to educate other purchasers. I have never had difficulty leaving a review for 3,4,or 5 stars. 1 it 2 stars flags as "error." This blocks other purchasers from recieving nonbias testimony.

Below is the review I intended for QVC.com. Android: need to give permission to an app that has only 1K downloads, permission for contacts, etc. Called company and immediately spoke to rep that stated "every device, except PC's, have to have the app. The device only accepts storage if attached and removes the option to view images and videos after taking." What? Why? & How much did I pay for this...? All 4 are going back to QVC's front door!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

If I pay entire item at once they will give me free shipping and handling, if I break it into payments they are going to charge shipping, handling and tax. As large as this conglomerate is especially at the holidays free shipping and handling should be there regardless of how you pay. This just stopped me ordering an item as I don't think it's right. Penalize the little guy. We're who keeps you in business.

QVC Company Information