1.30/5

640 QVC Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 30, 2019

I purchased the tablets for my children 4 and 5 years of age. It's simple to operate and they enjoy playing games and doing learning lessons on it. I would definitely purchase another one in the future. My 5 year old has already learned to follow the prompts. She can turn it on and she loves to take pictures. My 4 year old listen to nursery rhymes and watch Spiderman and Mickey Mouse. He loves his tablet.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

Easy Pay so easy to buy items that I would not be able to buy, not using a credit card. Purchased lawnmower, hedge trimmer, blower, vacuum, KitchenAid, yard umbrellas, Duraflame heaters, boots, many Christmas presents, all bought over years, all on Easy Pay small payment over 5 or less months no interest. People get in trouble using many credit cards. Use debit cards and Easy Pay.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I have bought food items, clothing and footwear. Anything that was wrong was rectified to my satisfaction. I have been a buyer for over 10 years. If you don't tell any business there is a problem then it can't be fixed. When placing an order, sometimes I ask the person if they have tried the product. They are very honest and helpful. I feel QVC has made vast improvements over the years. Please, never stop your excellent service, thank you. No, I am not related to anyone from QVC nor will I be compensated. I feel the future customers should be able to know they will get very good service. QVC wants their customers happy!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

Before buying these shoes and reading all the reviews about QVC, I was nervous to place my order. There were few good ones but many bad ones. I decided I’m gonna try it anyway since I want the shoes and QVC gets a lot of business. My shoes came within 4 days, it was all perfect. I’m happy and satisfied with my service. Tracking my order was on point and easy, received my confirmation emails. I had a great experience ordering from QVC.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

The Velour top and pants fit beautifully. The jacket looked a tad shorter on television but it is perfect! I ordered the navy blue and would like to find a lime green tank to go with it. There is a lime green seaming detail on the inside. Susan and Kirsten were fun to talk to. I mentioned my knee replacement so I have not yet ordered the pilates chair but it looks like a winner. I did mention that I love QVC so much. I jokingly call myself a QVC **. Maybe I should have said addict. Anyway, it's a fun channel. Helps me a lot w/ my gift shopping, as well. Hope to see more of Susan ** in the near future! Susan asked me to let her know how I liked my outfit. I LOVE it! Susan, you don't know it but we've been friends since 1970! :)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?

Original review: June 21, 2019

I just love love love this. I was a big Liz Earle fan but I have changed. The smell is amazing, my skin is so soft. I will never use anything else. I have recommended this to my daughter and friends. I am just going to order another jar so a don’t run out. Excellent. Thank you Elemis.

Original review: June 20, 2019

My wife has been dealing with QVC for a good 20 yrs, their Easy Pay is bull. You pay twice for your products, them and bank. The bank is not the problem, it's them. When questioned they give you the runaround. No more membership.

Original review: June 20, 2019

I ordered a Keurig for my wife’s birthday and received a shipped email with tracking. While tracking my package it stated “requested to send back to shipper”. I called QVC and asked why it was being sent back and they said someone had a bad account with QVC with that same address… We used QVC one other time around Christmas and had no issues and paid off what we ordered so not sure where that came from, but whatever I let it be and said, "Will you refund me the first payment?" And they said yes. A week has passed and no refund yet. So I call again and they said a refund was submitted but wasn’t completed. Now I have to wait 5 more days. BS!

Original review: June 17, 2019

I purchased sandals during the winter and did not wear them until the weather was warmer. Once I wore them around the house, I realized they didn't fit right and I did not like them. I returned them to QVC and 6 weeks later they were sent back to me. I called them to discuss their mistake and I was told it was after 30 DAYS and could not be returned! I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told there was nothing they could do. It is a unfair and ridiculous return policy given all the competition. It is unreasonable for a buyer to return merchandise in such a short time frame. QVC BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Original review: June 13, 2019

Have had the Q Card 4 years now. Same due date. This month's bill had a $19.63 late fee and $1.50 finance charge. I have always paid my bill on time. QVC had changed my due date to two days earlier and I failed to catch it. No notice of the change. I feel like I've been had. Beware! Check your due dates!

Original review: June 8, 2019

Lets keep in mind that my issue was from the order, to shipping, payments and customer service. I am not one that would place a negative if I had great feelings. Order placed for a laptop on November of 2018, purchase consisted 6 total payments for the amount of $459. When the order was placed I was charged the first payment, following the placement of the order I received a call from a representative confirming the order at 6:45am. During the confirmation call I have focused on delivery. I have indicated that a signature is a must, after I made that request the representative tried to make me feel stupid by saying that they meaning QVC would not deliver a product such as a laptop with a signature.

After order was placed no item was delivered. Now being towards the holiday that was not a priority for me. Well, from the time order was placed we passed December, January without any payments being deducted. Suddenly approximately 3 months later I was charged twice for the amount of $459 which technically 3 payments already having been made. When I was charged almost $900 I really had no idea what the charge was for. Immediately I called my bank and filed a Fraud claim, that initial claim was declined due to not being fraud. The bank should have processed as a dispute. That's irrelevant.

Before I proceeded with a new claim I contacted QVC, During the call I was told that the computer have been. After tying to ask for help QVC has not shown any concern, they literally said "Call your bank." I called the bank prior but this time I called filing the claim properly. Well at time I filed the claim I received a letter in the mail from a collections department regarding the payment.

QVC 1st Mistake: All 3 calls pertaining this issue not one time did anyone want to help. I was informed that I would get a call from a manager in a specific period of time, well no call received. Between February/March up until May I filed a police report. I filed a complaint the California DA office and was gathering information and submitting to the bank. Well in May I received a letter from the bank that the claim has been reviewed and I was going to see a permanent credit. So that leaves me with one payment being made for a product that never was delivered. I called the bank regarding the one payment I didn't get refunded for, the reason I didn't revive it was not because of a denial it had to do with how the claim was processed. The bank suggested that call QVC, they made it appear that it will be the easiest call I would make due to accountability.

On June 6th I called QVC, during the conversation I noticed it was not going anywhere so I requested to speak with a a manager. Well the representative once attain said that they cant speak with me. That need to wait for a call back and it can take up to 4 hours which I had no choice. Well I have not received a single call. I called back towards the evening, during the call I spoke to a gentleman. In quotes, I wrote it down word from word "You did not pay for the 3 because the bank gave you 2, it can take up to 5 days for you to get your last payment back." Well, that was a twist from experience, but resulted to a lie. On June 7th I called at 8am. Once again I was told that they will have a manager call me at the most in 4 hours but can be a lot sooner. June 7th I was told the same thing and no call was made.

QVC has been provided with detailed instructions that the buyers demands a signature. QVC has submitted the purchase to credit agencies but this occurred after the payments were made. QVC has been provided with the tracking details clearly showing that the package was left at the front door. At or around 10am which is when most individuals are at work. QVC has provided false information that was misleading for the benefit of their time.

This is now my major or one of my major concerns. I have a company that has not taken accountability for a package from the time I left their facility up to the time it ended up at wherever. Cameras clearly showed UPS driving down the street around 4:15pm, none in the am. This raised brows assuming that either someone intended on doing what they do.

So QVC has collected 3 payments for the account of $459.59, 2 of the payments has been refunded. At the same time I had a source that was able to verify that UPS was contacted about this via merchant. Lets just say that UPS has provided payment for the loss of package. Well that would mean something simple which is no attempt should be made for collecting payment. Logically speaking, QVC clearly is able to determine the amount remaining that is owed to me including that refunding me will still reflect on QVC. Nevertheless, it appears that QVC has collected the funds for this purchase from the carrier. In addition, they have $459 of my money so this transaction leaves QVC still at a profit and the buyer at a loss.

I, Daniel ** am providing you with the following process that will be taken of which only would occur If I am not provided with my money. Since this is now becoming further out I am demanding that I am immediately issued a refund for the amount of $459 at the latest Wednesday of next week. If I am not going to be refunded I will take all necessary actions required in order to get my money back.

Respectfully speaking, I would like to obtain the funds from QVC but if I am not I will 100% get my funds back using the method that will reflect on the entire company but most importantly would reach out to many customers. There has not been a single time that I spoke with someone from QVC that the conversation was taken serious. Please take this serious that I will get my money back no matter what, but if its the avenue where I am having to consume time and go other avenues then it will become on a much larger scale of a negative experience.

Original review: June 7, 2019

I order three sets of bowls and ramekins from QVC. Each product featured a serving spoon but when I received my order none was included with each order. I called customer service and they said that I was I would receive each on. After two weeks I did not receive them. I called again, this time they said they could not send them, instead offered a small refund. I am kinda put off by this but continue to order, but recently I am not receiving my orders as fast as previously. I don't know what is happening but they had better improve to keep me as a customer.

Original review: May 30, 2019

I've been shopping with QVC for 20 years. In the past, the customer service was stellar. Now they just want to flap their lips and argue. I've been an identity theft victim since 2014 when my social security number was stolen. I placed an order with QVC using Paypal. The amount charged was not the amount of the purchase. I contacted Paypal who said it's a QVC problem. I call QVC, tell them the problem and I cancel the order. Rep says charge will drop off, it did not. I call back and get a rep who wants to argue with me. I ask for her name and she hangs up on me. I call back and get another rep who wants to argue and flap her gums. QVC DOES NOT TAKE FRAUD SERIOUSLY. Now I'm stuck in the middle. I guess I'll have to file another FBI and police report.

Original review: May 28, 2019

Relating a QVC experience from two years ago. Received a $50 gift card for my birthday two years, When I tried to use the QVC gift card at the QVC outlet store, the store associate told me I could not use the gift card as it was not an "outlet" gift card but a QVC.com gift card. In other words QVC sells two different gift cards; one for online purchases and one just for the outlet stores. I have spent thousands of dollars over the years online and at the outlet store and up until recently I always found the outlet store employees to be courteous and accommodating. The denial of the use of my gift card would not have happened years ago.

I called customer service and was told to tell the store associate (cashier) to ring up the sale as a gift card purchase. Again, the store associate said I had the wrong gift card. Her attitude towards me was rather condescending, so I left my cart full of merchandise at the checkout counter and left. While I have made two very small purchases in the last two years, I am through with QVC and have shopped elsewhere for my clothes and kitchen items.

Original review: May 23, 2019

Very disappointed in QVC as I have had plants before and they where well package but not this time. To have 3 broken plants, not good enough. I don't think I will order plants again unless you can package better than this.

Original review: May 23, 2019

You pay for shipping to receive the item, then when you return the item using the QVC shipping label they will charge you shipping AGAIN AND an additional insurance charge, don't waste your money!!! I would much rather buy from other companies that don't rip you off.

Original review: May 18, 2019

I placed an order and received the order confirmation email from QVC. And then a week later, I’ve never received any updates email on order status, so I called back. And the first representative said the order got canceled due to I provided my name as different from the order, and it’s canceled due to fraud. I understand that if fraud is involved, then the order will need to be cancel due to security purposes. But why do I never received any email saying that I’ll need to called back to confirm my info or my order is canceled. And I’ve never received any refund email at all.

While I was complaining and telling the first representative that I’ve never get any updates and she doesn’t make sense when saying that my name is different from the order name (which is my husband’s name), she just hang up. The second time they connect us to the review center saying that the product is canceled and they will do the feedback saying that there’s no follow up emails received, then she hang up. I don’t understand how QVC trained their representatives that they just saying whatever they want to say and hang up before the customers even have a chance to talk.

Original review: May 17, 2019

Be cautious when returning items to QVC for an exchange. They advertise free shipping/return for exchanging an item. However, what they don't tell you is that it takes up to a month to get the item back in the mail. Also, you can't get any info about the exchanged item on the automated line, you have to speak with a human. AND, it takes up to 5 minutes to get thru. I had to return 3 separate items, and it's been the same story for all three. So don't buy anything you think you may have to return. I've been a QVC customer for over 15 years, but no more!

Original review: May 13, 2019

Do not apply or use the Qcard. They are a rip off. They will not let you pay your balance off because they want to charge you their high finance rate so they keep sending your payment back after you make it and say you owe them, and their special offers are lies, you never get them. I was promised $20.00 off my order if I used their card and that never happened, again they are trying to rip me off. I paid them off completely months ago and I called them last month and they said it was settled but now they running that scam again.

Original review: May 13, 2019

Updated on 05/24/2019: I purchased my Canon PowerShot HS camera, after 2 1/2 months of occasional use the focus became blurry & the shutter release button would not work, Called QVC for a REFUND. Was advised no past their 30 days, was advised to send the Camera into Cannon in for warranty repair, sent camera in. Received letter advising 'since repairs are not performed on the model you sent for repair we have shipped a new REFURBISHED product to you in exchange for your original unit.' Called QVC. Advised them that I purchased a new camera not to receive a refurbished camera. They did not Care, she stated that is up to Canon, so I called Canon. Advised them I did not pay sale price of $250.00 to receive a REFURBISHED camera & I wanted a Refund on my Camera, answer "NO. The warranty states we can send you refurbished camera so NO REFUND."

Again called Allstate the extended warranty to advise I want a full refund on my extended warranty that does not take effect until Jan 2020, he stated no problem. It has to go through QVC. He had them on three way. They did not want to refund the extended warranty, he had to fight with them over the phone with me listening to get my refund. So I have paid the amount stated for a refurbished camera.

Original Review: My camera is defective. Not even 4 months old. Requested refund. Was advise no out of time frame. Send it in for warranty repair. Now I have to pay for postage for a defective 3 1/2 old camera to be repaired. The customer Rep was rude & disrespectful & very unprofessional. I honestly believe they are selling refurbished cameras off as new ones. A Canon camera needs repair after 3 1/2 months of partial use. Really.

Original review: May 12, 2019

HATE 2 give them any stars. Hello QVC shoppers & potential shoppers, I too, felt the company had quality merchandise at a reasonable price & helpful service. I don’t remember exactly what triggered my concern with them but I can remember that I LOVED Tova Nights perfume, my absolute favorite perfume EVER, but found it was no longer being made or had the same lovely ingredients it once did. Then they lied about it over & over online & on their shows, saying it was the same.

I also found sizing in clothing to be inconsistent. I loved & still love my Susan Graver clothing but it’s no longer has consistent sizing. I can’t afford to pay shipping & handling & receiving nothing in return with any company. If I can’t return the item(s) to a store or ship back free of charge I can’t take a chance. For me that's an irresponsible way for me to spend money. As time has gone by I keep finding the same comments over & over... The sizes are inconsistent, the quality isn’t the same, and some items aren’t using the same ingredients. I don’t need to be hit over the head. Just recently, they’ve had many easy pays on a few items I would of loved to have purchased but I just couldn’t get myself to take a chance.

After reading quite a few of the complaints here, I will no longer buy anything from them & I’m going to unsubscribe. The only thing I do purchase from them because it’s less expensive, is Wen. However, my last bottle, June of 2018 was very thin unlike the many other bottles I’ve received. This too, was pooh poohed by QVC. Same ole same ole. Same ingredients & their older dates now appearing on their bottles doesn’t mean their products are old, according to QVC. Well then why is the shampoo now watery? It doesn’t want to stay on my head. It runs off. Actually, I believe they’re calling us stupid. THANKS to all for helping me to FINALLY write this company off. I’m discussed & fed up with their lies, disrespect & inconsistency.

Original review: May 8, 2019

I have been a customer of QVC since they were first CVN (over 34 year) & have spent thousands of dollars, over that time period. I have never missed a payment & have been an excellent customer. But I will never buy anything from them again. I paid the last statement, in full, on my Q Card on March 25 & received confirmation that they took the money from my bank account. I then closed the Q Card & shredded the card. Now QVC keeps sending me emails saying that I still owe them $23.26, because Synchrony did not send them the payment.

I sent QVC written proof (3 times) that it was paid, but they refuse to accept this. I’ve also told QVC that I can’t even get through to a person, at Synchrony, because you can’t get through without your credit card number. Which I no longer have, since I shredded the card. I just spoke to a QVC supervisor named Otha, located in Virginia & he told me that I had to pay the $23.26 again, even though I sent QVC written proof that it was paid. Don’t know what’s happened to them, but between their terrible service & ridiculous shipping charges (they don’t even combine shipping), I’m done.

Original review: May 2, 2019

Had been using QVC for years spent several thousands of dollars without any issues went to make another purchase to spend another 1,000 and my order was canceled. Called in. "Supervisor" told me basically, "NOTHING we can do to rectify the situation. You can't order from us anymore because your phone number EIGHT years ago matches someone who owes." I asked could I work with their fake fraud department and was told no, I just had to deal with it. I will tweet, Facebook, Instagram and let everyone I know do not order from QVC.

Original review: April 29, 2019

Purchased Peter Thomas Roth face cream based on presentation involving Stacey Stauffer, a QVC expert. Product was overpriced and ineffective. Attempted to return product but QVC claiming refund ineligible due to return arrived after 30 day, even though I mailed certified return receipt at 20 days, with postmark. Stacey Stauffer is a charlatan, as well as the QVC.

Original review: April 18, 2019

Received (2) gift cards valued at $50/each from relative for Xmas. Recently went online to order product valued at $132 and wanted to put the $100 from the (2) gift cards towards the purchase w/ the remainder on a charge card. While checking out, one of the gift cards, triggered an error message and we were instructed to call customer service. After a long wait, finally got through and was told gift card was obtained from an outside vendor named Cashstar.com and that customer service could not help and would need to contact Cashstar. So, dutifully followed these instructions and upon calling Cashstar, was told no one available and to leave message w/ phone number so someone could get back to me. 5 days later and no callback, shock of shocks!

Called again and finally got a hold of a live person, only to be told they could not help w/ this problem and to call back customer service... I protested as I knew where this was going but to no avail. So, one last time I called QVC customer service and guess what??? I demanded to speak to a supervisor and of course was told none were available, but was assured one would call me back within 4 hours. Well, again, guess what? Never did receive a callback... Geez, did not see that coming...

Apparently this company is fine w/ taking one's money, they just don't know how or much less care about resolving a wrong when one is brought to their attention. There are some great companies out there and there are some horrible ones. Guess which category QVC falls into? Guessing by all the negative reviews that I came across, that many others share this view. So, for those who value doing business w/ a reputable company, one who truly cares about their customers, then stay away from these clowns and save yourself a lot of headache and money!

Original review: April 16, 2019

I returned two bras and they show on my account as returned, however they continue to take off the easy pay. When I called to get it corrected, I was assured that it was. Now, they billed me again for the same return item!!! In addition, they are still taking off the initial easy pay. I am paying $75 (the cost of 2 bras) for bras I already returned!! The last thing I bought from QVC, is THE LAST THING I BOUGHT FROM QVC!!!!

Original review: April 16, 2019

I have spinal stenosis, I thought my fairly new mattress was the bomb. Nowadays I have terrible back pain at and I think it's caused by my mattress and I need a new one to relieve my back pain. I plan to contact QVC.

Original review: April 15, 2019

I always pay for my purchases in full and never use flex pay. I received a collections letter for $14.52, yet as a consumer, I had never been notified of this alleged amount due! I tried to get into my account for information, they "temporarily suspended" my access because of the situation! That's o.k. with me... I will never deal with them again.

Original review: April 14, 2019

I actually spent time typing a detailed email, that was sent to 4 executives, and then finally someone who is supposed to be a Call Center Manager contact me, and still nothing. They are not even responsive to my bank card, who is also trying to assist me in my dispute with them. My credit card company allowed me to pick a category where I can get 3% cash back for my purchases, rather than the standard 1 or 2%. So I picked online shopping. Well every SINGLE retailer is coding me, as an online purchase, but QVC.

When I contacted my bank, they told me, they are coding each purchase as a misc. charge, which results to the standard 1%. When I originally contacted someone in corporate named Kimberly, she actually left me a voicemail, that said QVC is a television network, and not Ecommerce, which is the biggest joke, as they are rated in the top 10 of all Ecommerce companies. I just want my purchases to reflect correctly, or at this point, just will shop elsewhere!

Original review: April 13, 2019

I returned two dresses I had ordered and returned them due to a size issue. The total order amount was $63.24, which included $3.48 for shipping and handling, $3.30 for tax, and $56.46 for the items. I spent $6.50 to send the dresses back in the original packaging. I chose the flex pay option ($10.54) when I placed the order, and this amount was charged to my credit card. Once they processed my order return, all I received in returning those two items was eleven cents!!! So I lost over $16.00 in this transaction!!! This should not be!!!! This company needs to be accountable and taken off the television airways!!!! They used to be reputable back in the day, and I don't know what happened, but judging from the other complaints, I wasn't the only one screwed! I have learned a hard lesson and will never ever order anything from them again. The Better Business Bureau needs to go after them for their unethical practices!!

QVC Company Information