1.51/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: April 14, 2018

505 QVC Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 14, 2018

1st time customer. I ordered some Josie Products that were irritating to my skin. Sent 3 of 4 items back in a week. Total bill $231. Got a refund of 64. I would never ever order another product from QVC. In my opinion they are Scam Artists.

Original review: April 11, 2018

Push, Push, Push! Most of their clothes are overpriced, poor quality, ridiculous return policy and lean more towards senior ladies who live in places where shopping is at a minimum and traveling is difficult or these poor senior women believe the hosts. Take LOGO. What is that about? Foolish looking whether a woman is young or senior. I consider myself lucky having all department stores and small boutique stores within 20 miles from my home. Please, if your mom is in debt, help her get unhooked and cut her QVC card. Don’t let your mother make purchases that she doesn’t need. Talk to her.

Get the news you need delivered right to you!

Join over 300,000 subscribers and receive the latest expert advice, consumer news, and recall notices in your inbox.

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 11, 2018

QVC competing with Amazon, REALLY? QVC takes 10 days to 14 days to receive order??? Order in "processing" for 5 days. Then UPS gives to post office adds another 2 to 3 days. Items shown on TV presentation are not what you receive, some look nothing like what was presented, ex: Valerie Parr Hill items. Valerie uses mfr. samples that are nicer than what is shipped to customers. I have returned so many poor quality items back to QVC that they should pay me for all the work, hassle and gas to post office, tape, misrepresentation etc.

QVC sent a threatening letter that they were going to close my account if I continued to return items. I continued to return QVC's poor quality, overpriced crap? They closed my account. That is hilarious, oh darn, I can't purchase any of QVC's junk! Reading reviews on QVC item reviews, show many people disgusted with QVC lack of quality control and saying they are done with QVC.

Original review: April 11, 2018

I received a gift certificate for Christmas for $100. When trying to redeem it online for an order, I received an error code. I called Cashstar and they confirmed that there was $100 on the card. I called QVC to place the order and they said yes, there was $100 on the gift card but their computer was not allowing them to apply it. They told me that they have been having problems for a while. They said within 5 business days I would have an answer. I was patient and called both Cashstar and QVC 6 days later. Cashstar said the problem had been rectified, but when I called QVC to place my order, which has been on hold, they said that there was no problem with the gift card but they could not apply it. I ask to speak to someone else, but she said that there was no one else she could forward me to. Now she says that maybe sometime after Friday, maybe it will be rectified. I keep getting the runaround.

I have made 6 phone calls with no one telling me what the exact problem is or when I can expect to hear from them. I gave them my email address over a week ago, but I still have not received any notification from them. If there is nothing wrong with the gift card and they can see the amount on it, I do not understand what the problem is. I have lost total trust in this company and feel as if I might have just lost $100. I will continue to fight this and make sure other people don’t fall prey to this type of business.

Original review: April 10, 2018

I'm reading a lot of the reviews and I have to actually admit I'm very satisfied with their service. My mother and sister had ordered from them for years. Now I am hooked. Never had any problems with them. Received items in a timely manner. Normally will have the items before the promised delivery date. The only thing I hate is the return shipping charges that you have to pay when returning things. Also someone had mentioned about the 30-day price difference. The price dropped on the television I purchased. I received the difference in my bank account within two days. One very happy customer will continue to do business with you. Great customer service. Love your flex pays and accepting the debit card whereas everyone does not have a credit card. Keep up the good work. My sister will be ordering from you on my recommendation.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?

Original review: April 5, 2018

QVC's shipping and return is a killer ---- around 10 dollars for the smallest item. If you buy two items no matter how light they are and they are in the same package, you pay shipping and return on both, which means you just spend 20 dollars trying something that you do not like. Almost 100% callers on their show are senior females, you can tell some are not quite with it ---- some lady would say she has bought 17 items in the same day and they would be told by the host how smart they are and so on. The hosts are all very good in a dishonest way in using hyperbole to lure people buying their stuff. Watch out folks.

Original review: March 27, 2018

Avoid getting the QVC card, first of all, at all costs!!! I had the QVC card, and paid -- ahead of time -- for my purchases I made on QVC card through my QVC web page account... Apparently that was the wrong thing to do, as QVC card is owned by Third party, Synchrony Bank, not QVC... QVC just hawks it, non-stop, on the air. Anyway I received notice from Synchrony Bank that I was overdue in purchase payments. I explained I paid bill directly on QVC web page account. I was told that was not the correct way to pay. Well, to make story short, I called QVC...THEY WERE OF NO HELP, and could care less.

They told me they had nothing to do with QVC Card payment and to call the Bank, when I said the Bank told me to call QVC, they said basically "what do you want me to do about it/i.e., I don't care" with a big shrug... no offer of help at all!!! Therefore, QVC was paid TWICE for the items, as it works this way: Synchrony Bank pays them for purchases right away, and then I pay Synchrony Bank... So if I made the purchases through the QVC/Synchrony Bankcard, and that is how it works, I am not supposed to pay QVC directly, but Synchrony Bank, why was the item I purchased with QVC card listed on my account as due to be paid??? It should have a listing such as "purchased with QVC card/please pay Synchrony Bank when due"…it DOES NOT.

It had on my account: payment due date/pay now, etc... very misleading, therefore QVC was paid (first) by Synchrony Bank, and then (secondly) by stupid me: TWICE. QVC didn't help at all to get it straightened out. NOW, they have billed me TWICE for returning an item: $14.00 to return!!! For a purchase of item of $7.00 (for first "easy payment"). They could care less and are obviously VERY GREEDY...also they are liars!!! A lot of the stuff I have purchased recently, including shoes, are JUNK and way overpriced!!! You can get cheaper on Amazon...with no charges on returns!!!

Original review: March 21, 2018

QVC has employees who obviously cannot add and or subtract. 5 of 5 means 5 payments out of 5 were paid. QVC took 6 payments over $52 each and I was on the EZ pay 5 of 5 payment plan. I contacted them. Was told they don't have supervisors. That customers have to wait 1 - 4 hour block for a call back only for them to say they returned the call when in all honesty they failed to return a call or leave message showing they called back. QVC's operation is theft by overbilling the customers. QVC is a deceptive business and they seem to think customers cant sue them and hold them accountable. They took the final payment 02/28/18 from CREDIT CARD stating 5 of 5 then on 03/01/18 they STOLE $53.00 from my bank acct. Trying to say it was #4. Sorry to say but February comes before March.

Original review: March 19, 2018

I have been a long time customer of QVC. However, I will not shop with them again. I have had three errors made by them since December that took way too long to resolve. The first and most current involves them charging my account twice for two items causing my bank account to be overdrawn and overdrafts charges to be assessed. Their customer service representative claimed that their first authorization was denied, causing them to put the charges through a second time. From what my bank and I see there was no reason for the payments to be denied. It's classified as a merchant error. However, while this is being sorted out, I don't have access to the money in my account because of the overdrafts charged from excess QVC authorizations. Banks can't remove overdrafts until the authorizations roll off. So far it's been 5 days. The bank says the authorizations will either roll off or go through tomorrow.

My second complaint involves a pair of earrings ordered that came mismatched. Two clearly different earrings. It took QVC well over a month to handle this issue. When they finished the earrings were no longer available. My first issue was an order for 2 Amazon Dots. QVC gave the wrong delivery address to the post office. That took 2 months to correct. When I first contacted QVC about the error the customer service representative tried to contact UPS to correct the address. When she couldn't reach them she told me to call them. Two issues here. First, it was USPS that was the carrier, not UPS. Second, the sender is always the party that has to contact the carrier. USPS could have called me when they couldn't deliver the item, but they didn't. Once again merchant error.

Original review: March 18, 2018

Shopper for 18 years- not anymore. The last order I placed was for shoes. I especially wait for the ‘free shipping’ options for shoes because there’s chance of fit. Long story short, they charged me shipping- $9.94 for one order (contained 2 pairs) and again, $9.94 for the other order (also 2 pairs). Believe me, if it had been a mistake on my part I would’ve been the first to say that I was wrong. But my invoice/statement was right there in front of me showing FREE shipping in capital red letters. When I called, the customer service rep acknowledged the issue, but had no idea why it happened. She says she looked back to, the date that the items were aired and that there was no free shipping- but I’m looking at it with my own 2 eyes! Right there on the invoice.

I’ve honestly never gone back and looked at the majority of my purchases- I have no idea how many more items were incorrect (in QVC favor) but lesson learned. If the rep had been more able to tell me how it happened (computer glitch, new software etc.) I could be much more understanding, I was actually surprised by the lack of good ‘ol customer service; she wasn’t rude, but she wasn’t all that nice either. Cannot even begin to explain the dissatisfaction here. There are too many other retailers now for QVC to be dropping the ball. I will stick with Zappos and Amazon from here on out. Lesson learned???

Original review: March 12, 2018

As of March 12th - After 10 calls to QVC within the last 33 days to the QVC customer service department. I have been given several different reasons from each QVC Customer Service phone rep as to why they have not given my money back for a returned item from January 24th 2017. They said they credited my bank account. THIS ACCOUNT has been closed as of Oct. 2017. EACH (9 times) time I spoke to a CSR at QVC they each gave me a different answer, as to why I haven't received my refund payment. On several occasions they stated they were mailing me a check, then they said QVC can't refund me until Wells Fargo returns the funds back to QVC. Then QVC said they have to wait until the bank (A CLOSED ACCOUNT) returns the money to them. FYI IF AN ACCOUNT IS CLOSED THE CREDIT HAS NOWHERE TO GO! AND KICKS IT BACK TO THE CREDITOR.

This does NOT take 30+ Days. QVC says the bank still hasn't it. UNTRUE! I have spoken to the bank 3 times to verify they SEND funds back when there is a CLOSED account. If an account no longer exists there is nowhere for it to go and it is rejected. 33 DAYS later and QVC has not investigated this issue, and I continue to get the runaround every time I call. Next stop Attorney General of Pennsylvania and BBB. Order Date: October 7, 2017. E231234 HP 15.6" Touch Laptop AMD A9 4GB RAM 1TB HDD w/ Item Price: $479.94. Purchased on 6 Easy Payments. Quantity: 1. Status: RETURNED. Refund Total: $348.44.

Original review: March 11, 2018

17 phones call, 7 weeks later... they still owe me money. Shannon, at the office of the VP called me after BBB complain finally filed (fighting this since 2/2/18). She calls, leaves message and then doesn't return call for hours or days even when you call back IMMEDIATELY. She refused to let me give her the dates, transactions and amounts of the withdrawals they took. She only want to give me what QVC shows. That is the point Shannon. Your records do not match what my bank gave you. She talked over me so you had to start raising your voice and then she threatens me when you raise your voice. I'm glad it is all recorded so her boss, the "VP", can hear her talking over me, not asking but telling. They found $ they already had to refund. I get no apology, no "you are right and I'm sorry it took you more than 10 calls and 20 hours to correct OUR mistake."

Nope, treated like dirt by the company and Shannon, office of the VP. You stole money from me. You did not take ownership. You still owe my money. I've lost time from work dealing with this meaning lost income. My suggestion to QVC, fire this woman and hire someone who cares. You will find 4 messages on her machine (I have written proof as well of all phone calls from the phone company) on Friday, 3/9/18, the first made SECONDS after she hung up and she ignored all four calls I made, 10 minutes apart. She lied today and said she "left" (I guess she works a half day because she called at noon, hoping no one would be here).

Then she said in the same conversation, she did not take the call because she was on the phone. It is recorded by QVC so she can't back out of this lie. QVC has deteriorated such that the Dollar store provides better service. My order place 2/2/18, is still not fully refunded 3/11/18. Order cancelled before shipped. They refused to cancel it. I have names and offices. QVC, you make your bed and you lie in it.

Original review: March 10, 2018

Ordered a pair of Sketchers. Paid 47.99. QVC refunded 13.48. They said it was for shipping and easy pay I only paid 1 time. Because the shoes were too small so I returned them. Never made a 2nd payment. They kept most of my money. I will be ordering from Amazon from now on.

Original review: March 8, 2018

Serta Perfect Sleeper Dual Pillowtop Mattress - Do you ever wonder what happens to those mattresses that go to someone's home for a 30 day trial and then they return it. Well, it seems QVC sells them again as new. (I thought this kind of misrepresentation was illegal.) The mattress I got had a dip so big, it seems it was made by a 300lbs. person. I called to return it almost two weeks ago after only having it for 10 days. No one has called me yet.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

I am a first time buyer with QVC. I was told clearly that new customers would receive a $5.00 discount on their first order by typing in a code during the checkout process. However, during checkout, there was no opportunity for me to get that discount. I admit that five dollars is not a lot of money, but if something is promised to me by a dealer (especially a well known one like QVC), I expect that promise to be kept.

I contacted QVC and was told that is now "too late" to get the discount on this order but that it will be applied to my next order. I then asked why is it "too late" to receive it. All they had to do was apply the discount to my credit card account. I went on to say that a discount on my next order means nothing because I will never again place another order with a company which misleads people with offers that do not exist.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

First of all, I would like to express my feelings about the excessive amount that QVC charges for shipping and handling. AND, If you purchase multiple of the same item, they charge you full amount for each and every item you order. They very much over-charge their customers on this. Also, returns to QVC are also ridiculous. The only time you get free returns is if you have the item sent back to you in a different size or color. Lots of times you do not like the item after you receive it, so this costs you double the amount of freight to get it back to QVC. Both of these are totally unfair to us customers.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

I have ordered from QVC for years. Well now I tried to order a MacBook. They charged my account twice. It was an easy pay order. I called and got them to credit the additional charge. They told me the order would arrive by the 26th. I got no tracking info or email saying it had shipped. I called twice and they said it was on schedule to deliver.

Called back today because still nothing and they have had my money for about a week. I am told that someone related to me owes them and I cannot order anything any longer. I have a long history of ordering and paying in full with no problems. How does a company operate like this? Since when are you punished for the sins of another that you have nothing to do with? No one gets denied credit because of someone else’s actions. And besides that I can’t even have the order that I paid for in full. They shipped it out then notified UPS to return it on the day it was supposed to be delivered. They still have my money for that. And oh it will be 7-10 days. This is unbelievable. I am so mad. I’m livid.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

I will never order from QVC again. They canceled my MacBook Air order and closed my account without even telling me. I was beyond confused because I tried to log into my account this morning to check the order status of the MacBook Air 11" that was on sale Monday (02/19/18) and I could not log into my account. I honestly was going to let it go, thinking that my phone was being stupid or something; however, my twin sister (WHO ALSO BROUGHT THE MACBOOK AIR) could not log into her account either. I then decided to call customer service. I talked to THREE different people and all THREE weren’t helpful at all. The first person transferred me to the wrong extension, the second person hung up on me AFTER BEING EXTREMELY RUDE, and the third person said that corporate takes care of canceling the orders, I don't.

I asked for corporate's number and she had the nerve to say that they didn’t have the number to corporate. WHAT?! All I wanted was an explanation to WHY my order was canceled without MY knowledge. Mind you the money was already pending in my bank account and they refused to give me and my sister the MacBook Airs that we rightfully ordered with our own money. I honestly would have been fine if someone were to email me asking to verify my information and that I indeed made the purchase and I would have responded. For QVC to flat out cancel my sister and I's order without letting us know was incredibly disrespectful. I am beyond frustrated with the customer service that I had experience this morning because each person I spoke to was very rude and unprofessional. I work in customer service and I would NEVER act the way they acted to a customer.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2018

I've been doing business with QVC for at least 14 years and I give them an A+! QVC products are great. Their customer service is wonderful. If an item does not work as they say it will or it's defective, returns are totally free. If it's my fault that I ordered the item and didn't like it, I pay for the return and the shipping costs are very fair. If they had charged shipping, I pay that but that is not 'their' fault. There is no better place to buy things... and I buy a lot because I'm disabled. QVC rates A+ with me and always has.

Just once I ordered something and they fouled up my order and apologized for that. Where else can you try things out for at least 30 days and return them with no questions asked, even if worn and laundered? I don't know what I'd do without QVC honestly - and it's frustrating to see all these complaints. What I read here on this site sounds ridiculous. Many times customers are just not very fair, in my opinion. I'd tell them, "Buy elsewhere - and you will see that QVC is the best place." I do check to see what Amazon sells the item for but almost always, QVC wins out. Amazon is great to read the product reviews. I never buy from HSN.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I buy EVERYTHING from QVC and Amazon. QVC charges WAY TOO MUCH for their returns. If the item is on Easy Pay I spend more for the item than I was charged in the first place. Their new policy of charging $3.00 for the initial shipping charge on EACH item of clothing is better but I still pay $12.00 for 4 tee shirts that weigh almost nothing! And again, when I return an item it costs me $7.00 for EACH item I return if I return one item! I understand they need to charge for restocking but I usually send them back unopened especially when I have ordered the same item in different colors or sizes. I eat the cost myself for most items I have opened! When the item is larger or weighs more than the shipping and returns are exorbitant!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

Ordered an item online, didn't receive it or any notification until I couldn't wait any longer and called. A customer representative, Tina (may be a fake name) with last name she would not disclose, who claimed herself as the senior representative and the only sales representative I could speak to, told me that: My order got cancelled. Unknown verification reason from the corporate. They are very sorry but there is no information they were told regarding the order cancellation. There is nothing she could do to help me (seems re-order will not be an option in any way). The item is a high value item ($345) so once they feel anything wrong they would cancel the order. Her name is personal, can't be disclosed, and she can't send email, explanation for any tracking record.

Called second time after 10 min expecting to have a more useful representative, a girl tried to help to reactivate the account by verifying everything again and told me that she would request a free expedite shipping for the item when it's reactivated. I asked her to send me a confirmation of the status and let me have a record, she asked my email. 30 min after the phone call, nothing was received.

Called the third time, got a representative who was just like Tina, but a little bit more polite, and didn't call herself a senior representative. She said my email has problem, and that's the reason why I didn't receive cancellation notice for the order. And she said the account has been closed, so I can't receive any email from them. And there is no record of any activities from what I was promised during the second phone call. At this point, I only wanted to cancel the order and make sure I will not be charge if there's any chance the expedited requested order ever got placed.

I asked if there's anyone else I could talk to and to clarify my concerns. Another woman who claimed to be the supervisor told me nothing from the second call would go through because there was verification problem. This woman didn't care what the content was about and what information I provided for their "verification", she just wanted to let me know that my order didn't go through, and will not go through regardless how many times I try to contact them.

I tried to explain to her the situation and asked if to re-place the order can be a solution, and I didn't think she care to listen or solve the problem, she just wanted to turn away any customer as they really can't do anything to solve the problem... which is simply just get the order placed. I had no choice but confirm that the order didn't get through and the request will not be approved, and the card will not be charge. I turned away and purchased the item elsewhere and hopefully will receive it tomorrow.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I have purchased a lot from QVC. I'd like to say that they make you pay for shipping when you return an item and since my orders were on Easy Pay by the time they received my order back I've already paid for the item. Example- I ordered 2 pair lodging sets for around the house or running an errand. The material was so thin. I called first to make sure I wouldn't be charged twice for shipping since they came in one bag. They told me NO just once. Well I was charged 4 times for shipping- the reason I called first was it wouldn't be worth it for me to send back- I could of kept and used for painting my house... All the clothing I had ordered in the past went back. Nothing was it looked like on TV. I will no longer order from QVC and Laurie clothing line is one of the worse and she a TV Shark Alright!!!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

Purchased as a birthday gift for my son, this product (Batwing Drone) was not opened and used for a few months after purchase. After used once two occasions, two propellers were broken - by my husband... not even my son. After trying unsuccessfully for months to find propellers online and through the manufacturer's website I reached out to QVC for help. At that time, a customer service representative said I would receive an email containing a return label. No email came and I waited until after the holidays to reach back out to QVC to try to determine where the email was. The first customer service rep told me to go back to my account and print out the label on my own. I was unsuccessful.

On that same day, a second representative told me I was no longer eligible for a return which is why I couldn't print out the return label. I was also told that I could not receive a refund or have the item replaced since it was discontinued. I have always had great customer service from QVC and great items, but since they won't stand behind this item I will no longer be purchasing ANY items. I have a $65.00 piece of broken plastic sitting on a shelf.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I submitted an order yesterday and thought everything went okay, but when I woke up this morning my account had been cancelled. I then made another account and looked for my order, but couldn’t find it anywhere. I emailed customer service, and their response did not make any sense whatsoever. I then called to ask why my account had been cancelled and they couldn’t tell me why exactly. They did say my information didn’t check out or something, which doesn’t make sense. I asked what information it was and got no answer, then hung up on by the representative. I then received an email that my order had been cancelled as well as my new account they were setting up for me.

I called back after I got a chance and was told my order and account were cancelled again, and they couldn’t tell me why. The only thing they could tell me is that my information isn’t correct or doesn’t check out, which is not true cause all my information was correct. I will not shop with QVC again and this was my first ever order. The item I ordered was a MacBook, so they would have gotten money out of me, but now they won’t. I wish I could give this no stars because of how difficult this has been.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I tried to place an order on my account, which I had opened about 6 months ago and had placed about 3 prior orders on and received with no issues. Today, I try to log in to place a repeat order and it says my account cannot be found. So I do a chat and I am told my account is CLOSED because the information on the account is associated with someone else who caused QVC to lose money. What??? I ask, what information? O, we can't tell you that...

So, you close my account, give me no reasonable explanation why, tell me it is because of some information being associated with someone else, but won't tell me what information, or why after 6 months this just seems to have randomly happened... UNREAL, then when I researched them on Google, I find they pull this JUNK all the time on people and it is because of all kinds of lame reasons like getting a new phone # that may have been associated with a bad account, moving to a new address where someone had an account or a family member they had an issue with, ETC. How does this company not get in trouble or investigated by the government for this type of behavior? A real SHAM! I suggest avoiding this company and shopping with a more reliable retailer that values its customers on a one-on-one basis and not on Associated Data nonsense!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

The only good thing is they send a replacement if your package is lost or stolen, no? Asked. But they DO NOT listen when placing an order! Because of this, I've been charged in full when it was an EZ pay!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I ordered a Dooney purse from QVC for $168, it went on sale for $99, within 30 days of my purchase. I did not know you had to ask for the sale price within 30 days of my purchase, I would have called and asked for the sale price. When I did call, I was told I was too late, it had been 3 days since I placed my order, that the day it was processed and delivered. I called on the 30th day. The customer rep's company is cheating their customers, because you should be told about this policy, when you make a purchase, this practice is deceitful, and unethical. I asked the customer rep., if they informed customers of this policy, she said, “No, I only work here and follow instructions.” I told her that I wanted this purse discounted, and asked for a supervisor, she said there was not a supervisor present. I want to either return this purse to them or the discount, because I have been cheated. Other customers should be made aware of their hidden policy of deceit.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

You can send anything back if you don't like it. I wait for sales and midnight shows, best deals then and no shipping charges. But you do have to pay ship charge if you send it back.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Usually I have decent experience with them but I recently ordered Nutrisystem dinner entrees and they arrived cold but nowhere on the website or on the boxes or the invoice told you if you need to refrigerate them or what? I called the customer service and they were IMPOSSIBLE to get hold of! Really QVC? Also their APP is a disaster! HSN is much better in these areas so go with HSN. Disappointed QVC.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I have shopped with QVC for many years. They have easy returns, very good customer service and good selection of products. I like their in-house items too.

QVC Company Information