Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.16/5

QVC Reviews

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

I noticed all of the one star reviews given to a shopping network that has millions of sales globally and I wanted those who read them to keep it in perspective. For anyone thinking that these reviews are the norm, I have to object and say they are not. Think about it. How often do people write something nice about any purchase? Rarely. But if the purchase is not up to expectations, whether realistic or not, complaints are quickly made to anyone who will listen. No company is perfect.

My interactions with QVC, as well as family and friends, has been very positive overall. I've been a customer for over 20 years. I've purchased a variety of items - clothes, makeup. electronics, garden, mattresses, home decor, kitchen items, specialty foods, outdoor items, etc. Yes, I have received shipments that weren't correct, but they always made good by them... even telling me not so send one item back due to the expiration of the product but they still refunded the price. I've never talked to a CSR who wasn't polite and courteous.

With any item purchased, you should do your due diligence. Sometimes the price is higher for an item because of the add-ons so keep in mind if you don't want the extras. I've rarely been disappointed with an item I've purchased because I use good judgement and don't get caught up in the host's enthusiasm. People tend to forget the hosts are paid to sell a product so they have to hype it up even if they don't use it or have one themselves. I love the fact that they have small and/or new business owners showcasing their products.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

The shipment was delivered two days early and Bedford Wall clock looks great and matches all the decor surrounding it. It was very easy to set up and install onto the wall. Product is what I ordered and expected.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 21, 2019

I just love love love this. I was a big Liz Earle fan but I have changed. The smell is amazing, my skin is so soft. I will never use anything else. I have recommended this to my daughter and friends. I am just going to order another jar so a don’t run out. Excellent. Thank you Elemis.

Original review: May 30, 2019

I purchased the tablets for my children 4 and 5 years of age. It's simple to operate and they enjoy playing games and doing learning lessons on it. I would definitely purchase another one in the future. My 5 year old has already learned to follow the prompts. She can turn it on and she loves to take pictures. My 4 year old listen to nursery rhymes and watch Spiderman and Mickey Mouse. He loves his tablet.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I ordered a Samsung Cell Phone with the 1500/1500/1500 package. The order was placed on Money February 10, 2010. I sent the Postal Money Order Via Priority Mail ** within an hour to their POB 1900 in West Chester PA. QVC received the Priority Mail and full payment in the form of the Postal Money Order on Thursday February 13, 2020. Check the tracking number. QVC never sent a email confirmation for the receipt of payment nor did QVC sent the email confirmation of the shipping notice.

I called on Monday February 17, 2020 and they said they just received the payment. Not true. I called on Wednesday February 19, 2020 and Shelia said that QVC cancelled the order. QVC is about as unprofessional as a mail order company can get. It took QVC four days to check their Post Office box for payments. Then QVC neglected to confirm receipt of payment. And QVC never sent a shipping confirmation. I am out sixty nine dollars and fifty cents plus another seven dollars and 23 cents for the priority mail. What a deal!!! Overall I found QVC completely incompetent, unprofessional and completely unreliable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I purchased a laptop From QVC for my wife for Christmas. She complain to me that the power supply cord gets extremely hot which it does. I called QVC to get a replacement cord. It is now February 14 and I do not have it. They had no problem taking my money or taking my easy paid payments and yet I still have no cord and when I called customer service all they can tell me is that they are still waiting to hear from the manufacturer. This is a joke. I have waited for this cord for weeks now. It’s a simple fix. It’s a no brainer. Their customer service reps can’t even give you the correct answer or take the time to do any research. I will never ever again purchase from QVC.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

I purchased a box of Cheryl's Valentines Cookies as a gift. Via my order details, I was told that my cookies would not be delivered until February 11th which would be perfect. WELL... THE COOKIES WERE DELIVERED TODAY, FEB 4TH. which is too early. I WOULD HAVE NEVER NEVER NEVER ordered them as a gift if they had been truthful and said my cookies would be delivered on the 4th instead of the 11th. This company never fails to disappoint me. I should know by now not to believe anything that they say.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

Like so many other reviews and reviewers, my recent experience with QVC and their selling partners, leaves a lot to be desired! I ordered pies to come to Northern Ireland as I have done multiple times in the past. 4 weeks passed and no sign of my delivery. I checked their site and it stated these had been sent and delivered. I contacted QVC, who stated they'd get a replacement sent. No notification from QVC, however their website stated it had been posted. Again, I gave it 2-3 weeks, but no delivery. I contacted QVC, who told me that the company don't post to Northern Ireland!!

I advised them that I'd had at least half a dozen deliveries from this company. If they didn't deliver to Northern Ireland, how did the first delivery get posted, but not make it to me!!?? Why did I receive 6+ deliveries in the past!? I was offered £20 not to leave QVC when I told them I've had my fill with their recent inadequate responses and the cost of P&P and returns!! (AMAZON can post free of charge and return for little to nothing.)

I'm now waiting for my last Flexi pay to clear, then I'm leaving with all my data with me!! I don't want to hear from them ever again as I've had too many metaphorical slaps in the face from this company!! I'd suggest (given the reviews and average scores on this site) that QVC do a lot of soul searching and speak to their customers to try to change things around, as internet shopping is going to close them down....and their unique USP isn't going to save them!!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

I ordered two pod rocking chairs on 11/30/19. They finally arrived a few days before Christmas so I wrapped them and gave them as a Christmas present. Imagine my chagrin when they turned out to be red when I ordered seafoam. I called QVC on Jan. 6th to find out how to return them. They sent me an email saying a Q label was attached. There was no attachment. The link in the email only took me to a form to enclose with the return, but no label. I called back and they said they would mail me the labels.

By Jan. 13th I still had not received the labels. I called and was assured they were sent. By Jan. 17th, same thing; Jan. 27th, same thing. I was told they would mail the labels again. They have sent me over 12 emails each saying a Q label is attached, but there is NO attachment. It is now Feb. 1st and I still don't have labels and I'm stuck with two chairs that I have no use for and that QVC is jerking me around with because clearly they don't want to refund my money. I am very disappointed in their customer service and the company as a whole at this point.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

Christmas is coming. It’s December 4. And my wife and I are excited about a new knife set we just ordered. Will be perfect for the holidays. Expected Delivery date is 12/12 Guess what? December 12th and nothing. December 30th and nothing. January 30th nothing. Like WTF????? Can’t cancel the order because it’s from a different vendor. Went out and bought a $3K knife set somewhere else. Tracking check today. Scheduled for 2/2. Guess what’s getting refused the the UPS man comes. NEVER AGAIN. EVER!!!

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

QVC Company Information