Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.58/5

QVC Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?

Original review: Dec. 6, 2020

I've been with QVC since the beginning of 2020 and Ive ordered numerous of items on EasyPay which comes in handy if you cant afford to pay all at once. Ive never had one problem with merchandise or getting my products on time. I returned one item and was refunded as stated. Majority of all my gifts Im giving will be coming from QVC for Christmas. 1 because it's affordable. 2 because they have some nice items. 3 the Christmas sales you can't beat and 4. I can afford to pay monthly for what I want and need. So Thanks QVC for allowing so many of us on strict fundings to be able to purchase, receive and pay monthly. 5plus stars from me and my review is not for any promotion.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

I have been shopping on QVC for over 20 years. The convenience and quality is the reason I continue to do so. The fit is consistent most of the time and there is always variety of styles.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 1, 2020

I have been very satisfied with the items I have purchased from QVC but I have a complaint, during Covid-19 I found out that they are shipping items out of their NJ warehouse!! NJ is a hot spot for the virus! Wipe down anything you get from them! Not good QVC!!!

Original review: March 17, 2020

QVC's customer service was amazing. They were really quick and happy to resolve my problem and I left very satisfied. I couldn't recommend them more. I am a very happy customer and will continue to purchase from them due to my experience. :)

Original review: Feb. 28, 2021

I purchased a Christmas ornament in late November 2020. When my order arrived, it was a box of lipsticks. I immediately got on chat with QVC support and was told by the CSR that 1) the original item I had ordered was no longer available and 2) I would need to pay to return the incorrect item that was shipped to me. I stated that I was not willing to pay for their shipping mistake and I wanted them to email me a return label, as the one that came with the incorrect order had been damaged. The CSR stated that a return label would be emailed to me within 12 days and she confirmed my email address correctly. I never received a return label.

In the meantime, they charged my Discover card for the item I never received. I immediately disputed the charge as one of the options was "Never received item that was ordered". Discover temporarily refunded me the charge and stated that they would investigate the matter. I was contacted by QVC's fraud department quickly after filing the dispute (of course). I responded to the email right away, explaining all of the above. I never got a response back from them. Discover had ruled in my favor, but ended up reversing my dispute after QVC claimed that I hadn't contacted them. I attempted to log into my QVC account to see if I could retrieve the original chat log only to find that they closed my account. Lesson learned, always good to save those or do screenshots if they don't have a save option.

At this point I still have the incorrect item in a box waiting to be returned. I am not willing to pay to return the item as it was their mistake and I now have zero confidence that I would be refunded for that along with the order charge. I have no choice at this point but to pay the charge on my card to keep my credit in good standing and move on. The amount is thankfully not a large one, but to just let it go I feel allows them to continue treating their customers badly. I have read so many other reviews posted here, on the QVC forums and other consumer websites stating similar (and much worse) experiences with this company. I realize that not everyone has had a bad experience with QVC, but for those that have I would like to think that QVC would want to do everything possible to ensure a positive resolve.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2021

QVC has horrible customer service. I cancelled an order in the beginning of February and never received my refund. It's now February 25th. I called over 5 times to get information as to why and when I would receive my refund of almost $400 and the manager that was supposed to call me back lied and noted my voicemail was full. While on hold with QVC, another manager called and left a message (funny it's no longer "full") but didn't give a direct call back number. So I'm on hold again with the general customer service number the manager left on the voicemail... You know the one that was "full". I will never order from QVC again, EVER!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2021

Ordered the Pasta Maker 12/3/20 for an Xmas gift & 1/18/21 received an email saying they canceled my order. It was available elsewhere for the same $ then, but now is only available for almost 2x the $. I only now have learned how often this happens with them. It is absolutely the worst customer service and a completely unreliable company. I have no idea how they still have a strong business. It seems like they cancel a very large % of orders. This type of repeat behavior needs to be addressed. It seems like a scam/fraud. Failing to fulfill contract. Someone should file a class action suit. They sent no apology, or compensation for failing to fulfill my order. In the 6 wks since I ordered I never heard from them. For now I am reporting them to the BBB & FTC and strongly encourage you do the same if you have had a negative experience with them. If you are looking them up because you are considering buying from them, don't.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2021

I order candle impressions set of two either 5” or 7”. They sent me one candle and then changed item description to only one candle. When I explained I have a screenshot that I could show. They obviously did not want to see it. Sorry they just lost a long time customer. Very disappointed not only in the Bait and Switch but most importantly the Denial!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

I made a purchase on one card and QVC TOOK THE ITEMS and then charged them to a new acct. They then charged 3 items to the new card which was without permission. Be aware that they take money any way they can.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

I was looking for a last minute gift for my wife for Christmas, and a Google search turned up exactly what I was looking for on QVC, for $10 cheaper than Amazon! Not a whole lot, but hey... ten bucks is ten bucks. So, I bought the gift! (Boots.) The problem is, the correct sized boots (5) were WAY too small. So, I used the return label to send back the perfect, unworn boots. Two weeks later, I get a $20 charge for the return.... what!? So now I actually paid MORE than I would've if I had gone with Amazon in the first place. But Amazon gives free returns, and it's MUCH faster. I could've exchanged the boots four times by now, and I STILL don't have the exchange/replacement from QVC. The only reason this gets two stars instead of one is that the original price was lower, which means if you know exactly what you want you MIGHT find it for less. (But don't let that fool you, most of what they sell is above retail cost.)

QVC Company Information