QVC

Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Placed order for 2 game console bundles on 6/9. Went to check status tonight and my account has been closed and order has been cancelled. This is the 4th time that they have done this to me in a 2 year period. I am livid. I currently have 2 Easy Pay orders with them that are up to date. I now cannot see those orders and I am out of the 2 consoles that I bought for birthday presents. THIS IS HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. They also have a hold on my credit card for 160.00. Total bull.

I have just gotten off the phone with Synchrony Bank... only to find out that since you closed my account and sent the remaining easy pays to collections... I now have 2 bills to pay instead of one... so you just COMPOUNDED THE ISSUE!!!! I have no more CASH at the moment so they will also have to wait and I cannot pay it all at once, since now I have to send the minimum payment to the QCard and then another payment to the GC Services of which QVC will only get a portion. You will lose money as a result of being impatient! After over 17 years of doing business with you... I am sorely disappointed that you would treat a loyal and trustworthy customer in this manner. Thank you for nothing!!!!

It will be a cold day in hell when I deign to order another item from QVC. All of this could have been avoided if a thinking person at Synchrony Bank would be making credit decisions instead of a computer robot!!! I only wanted a credit line of $1000. $500 was OK in 1959, but not today. This whole situation is STUPID at STEROIDS!!!! Sadly disappointed! This account to defamation in my view!!!! I see there are a lot of complaints online about the business practices of QVC. Maybe you should take note and make some positive changes in policy, which is arbitrary in nature instead of shafting your customers?! Lousy abusive customer service!!!!

Thirteen days ago, on a Friday night, I ordered 7 items totaling $206 and then 9 hours later decided to cancel. I immediately received a "cancelled" response from QVC so I thought we were done. I know a hold would be placed on my card and then expire in about 5 days. QVC is real quick to use email to market and to notify you about shipping, but I wasn't expecting to receive the CANCELLED items so I didn't worry about not receiving the notifications. The following Saturday I went to the grocery store and had my card declined. I was mortified and disturbed as to what was going on. I drove back to my house and got 3 apology letters from QVC stating that my cancelled order had shipped anyway.

I started to understand what had happened as I made several other purchases during the week of varying amounts as well as had some automated transactions hit my account. I logged into my bank account and sure enough, good ole QVC hit my account and then the NSF fees just kept piling up. You notice that QVC sent no notice of this except via "snail mail". For the last six days I have been lied to repeatedly by "Customer service managers" that the transactions and the NSF fees were refunded on 05/22/2017. I finally had a manager admit that they were not done until two days later. My account is seriously in overdraft now due to automated payments and multiple NSF charges. I hate QVC now and am searching for an attorney with the damage to my credit score, my anxiety and aggravation.

I bought two Apple iWatches Series 2. They were 200.00 each more than buying them from Apple because they came with bands and 2 years support. When I asked who gives the support they told me the manufacturer which I assumed was Apple. It turns out it is garbage support by a no name company and the only support they provide is how to set up the watch. If the watch doesn't turn on or any other support with the watch having any problem working is not covered. The bands and holder they gave me as the package are being sold on eBay for 15.00 for the set so basically they ripped me off for 400.00. When I called and complained to a supervisor I was told QVC doesn't have price protection nor do they match the manufacturer price. Buyer beware.

Shipping is exorbitant, service is lackluster. It seems that they are growing, a new channel has now been added - QVC2 - and what used to be the best retailer online has now become someone that I no longer want to do business with. They clearly are worried about how much profit they can make as opposed to worrying about their customer. "Oh, we lost your order? Too bad. Oh, and we can't replace it. It is out of stock and not coming back." Gosh, that's a bummer. Shipping? It can range from $3.00 to $25.00 - and oh yes, Amazon can get me the same product tomorrow. QVC? Hmm... hope it comes in the next week or so! I'm just so underwhelmed. And I was truly a QVC fan, bought a lot of merchandise from them, and now look other places. Love their hosts. Hate what has happened to them in terms of service. I'm not sure if they have new people at the top, but if they do, bad idea!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?

QVC says that they accept returns within 30 days if you're not happy with the purchase for any reason. This has been the appeal since purchasing without seeing an item is difficult. They have just suspended my account which I was told by a company rep and no email or other correspondence and the rep stated that they feel I have returned too many things. How am I to know how it fits, smells, works or feels without trying it on? I don't think they should say they accept returns and do this.

Something has changed with their management since I've been a loyal customer for well over 15 years and never had a problem before. I want to warn people that their policy about accepting returns is fraudulent. I am concerned with some of the products I have already purchased from them which I've also purchased insurance on. Since I can't contact them (they've suspended my account) how can I properly identify that my insurance on these items is still guaranteed? I can't. So I've thrown my money away on these insurance policies? That's wrong and they should be reprimanded for false advertisement.

I ordered goods valued at £133 5 x weeks ago, and despite emailing QVC four times, they have not yet replied to me. I am about to contact my bank to see whether they can reimburse me the out of pocket expenses. If anyone can advise me I'd really appreciate your advice.

I order 3 pairs of shoes from them. All I had to return. They charged me $11.95 on each pair returned. Their policy clearly states the top return amount is $10.95. Shoes do not weight 10 pounds or more especially when they are sandals. So they originally charge 5.00 shipping and handling and then $11.95 to return. Cost $16.95 to try on a pair of shoes. Wow... Such a rip off. The other thing I noticed is the sales people will say anything to hype up a product and clearly the reviews are horrible on the product. I no longer shop there... Shop locally is better!!

Took almost 2 weeks for the return to get to them... **. By the time it was "received" it was too late for return so being charged for something I don't have. Been a customer for awhile and get no satisfaction from customer service. NEVER AGAIN.

I thought companies were held responsible for being fair and having nondeceptive and fraudulent trade practices. When I pay $127.00 for something and when I return it after taking away my shipping and handling I am left with a credit of $89.14 meaning I paid $37.86 for nothing. And this is only one example of many... I have spent thousands and thousands of dollars at QVC and it wasn't until I had to pay everything off. I realized what a nightmare this company was. I couldn't even get them to pay off my Easy Pays correctly. I spent months with rude nasty customer service representatives, at many times leaving me in panic attacks on the phone with their hang ups and manipulating behavior.

I had to step away from this for a month before even commenting because I thought I was going to lose it. Why so many customers are so unhappy and it is one email after another making the same statement about the horrible customer service, does QVC do nothing. This used to be a company I was proud to shop with. And I am ashamed and angry to speak its name. For being taken advantage of with my money, my time, my emotional well being. A business has never negatively affected me more.

I filed for Chapter 13 last year and I had a Q Card that was part of the bankruptcy. And now they refuse to sell to me, even though I am paying with my debit card, same as cash. No risk to them. I can still order from other places where I had their credit card and still purchase. I think it's terrible to discriminate. Besides with Chapter 13 they are being repaid.

I have been a loyal customer of QVC for years until March 2017. I ordered a birthday gift for my husband. I wait for weeks with no updates from qvc. I finally chat with customer service and they give me a number to contact another company to schedule shipping. After that, I take off work to sit home and wait on my item to be delivered and qvc decides to cancel my order. So now, no bday gift for my husband, I missed work, and all qvc has to say is sorry. Never ordering from them again.

Appalling customer service. I placed my yearly order of Lawn Magic with QVC. They emailed me to say there was a problem with my order but that was it. All my attempts to contact them have gone unanswered. Well they've lost a previously very loyal customer. I sent a final email to close my account and that too has gone unanswered.

I placed an order on 3/12. They IMMEDIATELY charged my card but never shipped the product. The website said I would receive by 3/17. Never happened and never shipped. FINALLY, 10 days later, I get a shipping confirmation - BUT NO ONE CAN TELL ME WHEN I AM TO RECEIVE. The website and a live rep tell me 3/17... since we are already several days past that, clearly it is not accurate and there is no attempt to help! If you want to take your time, then don't take my $! I will not be ordering again anytime soon!

I love the Mally lipstick. It is a nice shade, not too bright, not too dull in color, I think the argan oil is great but I am in love with Bye Bye Under Eye. It also came with Farmacy Sleep Tight Night Balm and I love that too. I could not get into Julep. It has no rich, thick coat to it and the Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud I have not tried yet so cool. I think I am in the market for Bye Bye Under Eye for sure and argan oil is a hit with me.

I ordered on March 5, 2017 a pair of Sketchers. Gave my card number. I was given a estimate delivery date of March 14, 2017. As of March 15, 2017, it still had not been shipping. It was not out of stock and the color was not out. Customer Service could not tell me why it had not shipped out. So I canceled it. Again I ordered underwear. Estimate delivery date was March 17, 2017. It's sitting in New Jersey for the past two days. I order some shampoo from Amazon on Tuesday. It's coming from New Jersey. It's at my post office, out for delivery. QVC shipping process is the worst I have seen. I have ordered during Christmas from Macy's and Amazon and QVC. QVC is by far the worst shipping. I'm disgusted.

I was lied by a QVC representative that the return shipping would be free of charge to me. The shipping label states that the amount will be deducted from my return, I was very upset. I didn't like the air fryer which is basically a really bad toaster oven in the shape of a futuristic egg with a compartment, totally sucked. NEVER buying from QVC again!! That whole try it at home for free is a HUGE SCAM!! DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!

After reading other reviews, seems like the issue I am dealing with, is a common problem. I have been ordering with QVC for almost 10 years or so. I recently ordered a power washer because the price was $50 less than in stores. I frequently use easy pay or pay in full for items, just depends. Never missed a payment. I logged in today to check the tracking of my recent purchase and my account info was WIPED out completely! They have no explanation other than my new address is the same as a customer who owes them money. And is no relation to me. I am a renter and just moved in February.

Now I cannot access any of my account history or current easy pay order status. I also frequently pay my easy pay orders early and off in full. I call customer service and they have no record of me!!! This is scary especially if I need to return something. Of course the charge for the recent item I ordered is still sitting on my credit card. I guess I will have to call my bank to discuss options. I am so upset about this.

I have been a happy QVC customer for over 20 years. Unfortunately I will no longer be a customer. The customer service has gone downhill. In speaking with different agents in 2016 I experienced incompetence and rudeness. I consider myself a patient and fair person. In trying to resolve an issue, one agent would say one thing and the next something completely different. They sometimes seem to be flying by the seat of their pants! After 4 months my issue was never resolved and the last supervisor I spoke with TELLING me to be "patient" in a very stern voice. Hanging up on me when I told her how frustrated I was. Over the years I have purchased thousands of dollars; furniture, rugs, appliances, jewelry, clothes, skin care products, pet supplies, makeup, food, plants, and more. I am taking my money elsewhere.

Purchased the 11" Hudson Lantern with flameless candle and remote from QVC. Less than six months later, the candle no longer worked. Called QVC and they could not help... QVC sells the remotes if you need to replace them, however, they do not sell replacement candles for the lantern... So you then have a lantern without a candle... QVC stated to call Luminara... I did... Left messages, emailed them and NO response... I was and am willing to buy a replacement, but can't get anyone to respond. Will not purchase another lantern and I have three.

Ordered a hurricane spin broom knockoff on QVC.com on 2/22/17. As of today, March 1st, status has not changed. Emailed customer service on 2/27 and after not receiving a response, called the customer service number. Was told nothing other than a ticket would be forwarded to review the issue with the order and that it would take 4-5 days to receive a response! They're kidding right? It's already taken over a week to process a simple, single item order. No communication from QVC. Is it back-ordered? Out of stock? An issue with the PayPal acct they forced me to open (rather than allowing me to use my existing? No idea because they TELL ME NOTHING!!! NEVER AGAIN WILL I DEAL WITH THIS SHAM COMPANY! I hope they go bankrupt soon!

I just found out today, after shopping with them for over 20 years, when you return something you are not only charged the return shipping label, usually $6.95, you are also charged the original $3 shipping charge AGAIN. So, when they say "Love it or return in 30 days, no questions asked" they mean "return it and we'll just charge you a minimum of $9.95". I have bought many items trying to see what color I like or what style I like, not realizing that when I buy 5 of something and return 4 of them, I'm being charged over $20 to return them. I must've lost thousands of dollars by now. Wow, not cool. I will not be doing business with QVC ever again.

I also had some easy pays QVC provides, been with the company over 30 years, a very good customer. I recently changed by bank card because it was lost. I knew I was behind on a few easy pays, so I go online to take care of them, and I am blocked from my account, my husband is blocked and my daughter. I call them, they sent to collections, so I set up my payment arrangements thinking ok that it all I owe on the EZ pays. NO. I go to look at my bank account and see 10 charges from QVC.

I call them, they say I owe NOTHING. I said "really then why are you taking money from my account." The representative had no clue. I call the bank, I told him I am puzzled how they even took money, because I had lost my debit card and had not changed it yet on my QVC account. He checked and said they can just get it from the bank. He told me to wait a few days, maybe the charges will go away, or maybe they will provide item or order numbers. Meanwhile QVC won't tell me a thing and won't let me look at my account.

I ordered a large fireplace 2 months ago. It was defective. It had 2 right planks instead of a left and right which exposed all hardware on left side. I contacted QVC as this package weighs over 150 lbs and came in 500 pieces. I was unable to repack it. Originally, I was told they would contact manufacturer and have the right piece sent so I discarded packaging. I trusted them. 2 weeks later after no word, I contacted them and they had no record of the original call. Shocked and disgusted as this fireplace was over $500. I asked for a supervisor to call me because the 2nd rep told me the piece could not be replaced. Now let's remember that it has a 30 return policy and I have wasted over 2 weeks.

Several days later a supervisor calls me and tells me they don't have any more of the fireplaces in stock or he would send me a whole one to take whatever part I wanted out of and return. So at this point, there is nothing I can do short of disassembling and repacking and returning. I asked for a credit for the damaged item, as I have photos, and I was told they couldn't do that. They gave me a number to the 'manufacturer' and told me I might have better luck with that. Guess what??? The number was to an electrical supplier and had nothing to do with my fireplace. I am so upset by their refusal to help me and make the sale good. My fireplace is damaged and I paid full price for it, what is right with that???

Fast forward to today, when they took the February Easy Pay for the damaged fireplace out of my account TWICE!!!~ I was told this morning their finance department would call my credit union to have the 2nd erroneous charge hold released. I waited all day, as I have 2 checks coming through that could possibly be returned NSF, and I called my credit union who stated nobody had contacted them. If they had provided documentation, the funds on hold would have been immediately released. I called QVC back, and the new rep helping me said my account was closed. Then said she found my account under my number and I had never ordered from QVC. Wrong!

After 10 minutes of insanity, she finally found it. Told me what I had been told earlier was incorrect. Also told me QVC would not reimburse me NSF fees. I am done with QVC. I will NEVER purchase from them again. 5 years ago they were amazing and sadly that just isn't the case anymore. I don't think they have a right to do either of the things they did to me and if I had the money and energy I would pursue legal channels to hold them accountable. Instead, I will move on with a bad taste in my mouth and warn other consumers.

I needed to update my credit card for an upcoming purchase on October 5, 2016. So, I called back to give QVC my new credit card number. 'Rod' answered and took the new credit card information. He said, "It's not going through." He tried a few times, and then said, "It's not working." I said, "Please repeat the card number." He said he couldn't, but he could write it down. So, I gave it to him again. This time he asked for the security code on the back, which he had not asked for before. So, now he had my credit card number written down and the security code. He then put me on hold for a very long time.

While I was waiting I went online to my credit card account and then called someone from Capital One as well. There was nothing on the account, nor had anyone tried to put a purchase through. Rod came back and said the hold would be longer that he was trying to work things out. What needed to be worked out? The credit card worked as per Capital One and we could have had a conference call if needed. I became very suspicious and told him to connect me to a manager. He said he would but then kept hitting the buttons on the phone. Luckily, the phone was away from my ear. Of course he never connected me to anyone. I asked him what the problem was that this was taking so long. By now, the phone call had been going on for quite some time.

He wouldn't answer except to say that my previous card had been declined. As I kept repeating, the reason it had been declined was that I needed to update the card with the new one, which was why I was calling. I repeated my question and he said the same thing over and over. I could also hear other call center employees laughing. Since he wouldn't give me a straight answer, and kept deflecting, I became very alarmed and suspicious of him. To add insult to injury, I sent a letter to corporate and no one replied for four months. Yet, they put on my account that they had called and left a message three times. There is no record of any calls from QVC, which I could easily prove in court with phone records.

No one had the decency to get back to me, nor to let me know that this was a matter for a supervisor. They just put on my file that they had called, when there was no evidence of any calls from QVC. Maybe they called a make-believe number? I also called QVC itself many times and no one alerted me to the fact that a supervisor for the call center could handle the issue. So, it has been FOUR months since October 5, 2016. It is now February 6, 2017. Today, after four months, I FINALLY got a call back from a supervisor who said she would handle the issue. It's too little, too late. I've had to stay alert now to any fraud on my card. The entire experience was stressful and alarming. I will NEVER shop at QVC again. Buyer, beware of their 'customer service'.

We ordered a Bethlehem Lights Christmas tree from QVC and paid close to 490.00 with shipping in November 2012. The tree has a five year warranty and neither Bethlehem Lights or QVC would not even do a partial refund. QVC told me that for their warranty I had until January 31, 2013 (three months) to get any kind of refund and Bethlehem Lights said they would put lights on it but we had to pay shipping there and back on the tree. Let's be honest. Who is going to ship a 7 1/2 foot tree two ways only to add to the extraordinary cost already? I ask to speak to a supervisor at QVC and she was on the line with a customer and my wait time would be quite a while. The lady I spoke with said the supervisor would call me back but of course I received no call. Disappointed in both companies and neither one will ever get my business again. So long QVC and I spread the word on your products and your customer service!

QVC encourages easy payments, and I took advantage of them. My debit card was replaced with a chip card by the bank and after 2 phone calls to the service representatives, feeling good about the second phone call since the first rep had not updated my card, I find neither did their job! This many, many thousand dollar, QVC loving customer was sent to collections. I call customer service upon finding this out, and it's "oh well, your account is closed. Pay the collections people!" Nothing! So many years! So much money! Nothing! I'm going to pay collections, then I cannot trust QVC to update easy payment cards as they do expire, no one can! I have to pay more money because they did not do their job. I cannot physically change the information myself, and took their word that they would do so.

I ordered 3 Seahawks blankets from QVC. What they sent me was 3 Steelers blankets. When I sent them back all it costs me $116. All I got back was 6.72. They goof and I get screwed. It's not fair. Never doing business with them again. Item# H290098.

After months of dealing with incompetent agents and QVC not standing behind their statements of "if you don't like it return it" constantly closing my account after ordering & notifying me a confirmation of shipment. Then cancelling my account cancelling my order. They could have contacted me day or night. After all they have e-mail addresses, phone numbers and home address. They cannot bother to contact me at all.

It is no wonder they are having trouble staying a float. I can't imagine any company using their tactics to keep people shopping at QVC. Unless it's just a huge tax write off. I have read every review, and have experienced their horrible business tactics, as have you all have, written about. There are too many reputable retail stores and online websites to shop at. Like I said I quit and I am done with QVC.

I am hoping to validate the problems so many have here, as I am having, as told to me by two reps. They are having terrible problems from redoing their website, all manner of technical issues, wrong orders, no orders, duplicates, carts, orders disappearing, along with the rudest representatives ever encountered anywhere, who now wrote, refuse to let you speak to a supervisor, none are ever available! I am most grateful to the great young women who tried to, and did, help me to a degree, who informed me of these problems going on for many months, naturally magnified during xmas ordering! As it seems they have blamed others here for their errors. My God sending out a king sized bed V. A twin to store, denying any responsibility, likewise for their not recording payments, or charging for items not sent.

This also has affected their so-called big sales, flash sales, etc. during which my entire cart disappeared, causing me to miss the deadline by 5 min. Trying to replace all the items in it. Over which the so rude chat rep gave no answers for, didn't offer to still give me the sale prices, didn't answer my questions, except with she'll "pass that onto her supervisors", trying to hang up from the first sentence, then did. As others have. And just hung up. Despite these awful experiences, I began to place an order Nov. 11, 2016, before being informed of all the technical problems they were having. While trying to place my items in my cart, they wouldn't register, would have to keep trying to do until they eventually did show in the cart. Items said they were out of stock on the product pages one time, then 10 min. later were in stock, went thru to my cart.

Far too many glitches, strange happenings to list, with never an explanation as to why my complete cart was emptied out, nothing ever saved in the saved category. The cumbersome, stupid, process of limiting cart items, orders to 10 items max! Of them moving items from the cart to saved if not ordered within an hour! A ludicrous I think, pushy, belligerent policy to force instant purchases for their control, instant sales, not even allowing a customer to shop for a few hours, for huge orders. Common sense would dictate that they would want! As with the so-called "flash sale" only to put everything on easy pay, that I missed by 5 min. due to their emptying my cart out totally, having over 20 items total for $1500.00. I didn't order from their despicable error, followed by the rudest, most low life, chat rep.

Later told by another customer service rep that QVC honors the sale prices, or offers, in cases like mine, that I should have asked to speak to a supervisor who would have remedied the situation, which I had asked in fact, causing the rep to hang up on me! Needless to say they lost that $1500 order. My last attempt to order, was plagued by being sent at times to my supposed cart, that falsely said it was empty? I had to return to the item, then click on my cart again, to find the full cart from before! Only tonight, after many weeks of trying to resolve issues, was I told that I had two accounts!! Which never showed on my account page of course, having identical data as my only account that I was aware of, which they somehow registered as two accounts? With me of course oblivious to which of these account I had logged into, with the same password, email, phone, everything!!

Which is why at times I was sent to an empty cart, page, naturally, with no notice, or question about from QVC? Any other company would have merged them, asked me about, or just deleted it. Upon my last grueling order, I ordered a large pre-lit wire tree, 7' tall on clearance. This despite reading of many receiving defective ones on reviews, of course believing that surely I wouldn't receive a defective one as well. I also placed 3 pairs of pants and a makeup in my cart, placed the order. Then thinking of the hassle this was to have done, of all previous hassles, never having worn this brand of pants before, or having tried the makeup, I grew really concerned of how many defective clothing items I'd read of on QVC, of how they were grossly not the right size, even from different colors of the same style, pants in particular.

Reading far too many reviews of QVC not having any qc for their clothing with seeming defective lots at least half of the reviews, (printed, chosen by QVC). I went back a few hours later, and cancelled all these items, 3 pairs of pants, and the makeup, from just no confidence in what I may receive. I kept the tree on order, while I had successfully cancelled the rest in time, per the QVC notes on my account order page, all 5 items having "cancelled" written in bold red on the page! Originally I had started to order this same tree, but removed it from my cart. Never ordered until I put it back in later, then did order, with the 5 cancelled items. I got confirmation emails for the ordered tree, a gift, and 5 cancellation emails for the cancelled items. When I received the tree, a friend helped me take this huge thing out to check it before I gave it as a gift of course. Then lo and behold, this tree was broken!! It's wire electrical plug adapter was cut clean in half!!

So strangely, the same exact problem one reviewer or more had had with the tree they had received!! Could this be their returned tree - I wondered of course? Or, as is happening more and more now, some companies deliberately sell their known defective products, as "clearance" items! To take advantage of what business, retail journals, have published these last few years, as "the hidden profit center", which is the fact that over 80% of Americans never return the defective, or ILL fitting, items they've ordered online!! Sometimes the rate of non returns, to China especially, is as high as 95%, due to the high cost of doing so. With overall, americans saying "it's too big of a hassle", that "it costs too much", with men more likely than women to not return, and this is generally for items of $25 or less, depending on the finances of the buyer of course!

We can read on every website, especially Amazon, those with almost all Chinese goods. The Chinese seem to have mastered this "hidden profit center", with most people I know figuring it's a crap shoot to order from a Chinese company, to be prepared for a total loss, receiving defective junk that will cost at least $15.00 to return, laughably as many Chinese vendors demand, for them to receive the return within 14 days of receipt, though they need 4-8 weeks to send the items, an impossibility, requiring certified mail of course. Indeed, not worth the cost and hassle! With the Chinese sellers of this ilk, usually selling their wares for $25 or under and continue to freely, illegally "dump" products by the multimillions, on the US Via Amazon alone! That I, hundreds of others have terrible proof of.

Of course with most retail clothing, all manufacturers, having their products made in China, by totally unregulated plants, paying $1.00 a day in wages, and worse. They, the lower end manufacturers, sellers, never knowing what sizes or materials, quality of merchandise they'll receive with their orders, nobody doing qc, never suffer any great loss when they ship out ludicrously sized, of God knows what toxic MIX of materials, defective, torn, no matter, as they've paid so little to manufacture these items! The only "Victims" are the unaware buyers, who have the choice of returning these items, or trashing them, frequently the latter, only adding to the sellers' hidden profit center!

As I've read so many reviews on what once was a seeming quality company, ironically a so-called, "christian based" company I recall, QVC, of just such problems with no quality control, and growing anger at terrible customer service! Added to by the horrific technical problems I suffered, am suffering, as many here are victims of, that QVC takes no responsibility for, doesn't inform their customers of this major site overhaul causing cancelled, never received, or wrong orders, you name it. As of course I received this broken tree, I suspect had been a return already, there was obviously not even a cursory qc exam prior to shipping. The cut cord was very obvious without unpacking the tree totally. And if deliberately sent, of course risked a fire in the home of the buyer, or electric shock, if had been missed, one tried to plug this cut in half, cord in?

Then, before calling to request this be picked up, needing help as a disabled, 60 yr old woman, to repack this up and take out for pickup, which in fact caused me to fall and break my shoulder!! By a fluke I was checking my credit card bill and saw charges for every item that I had cancelled!!! This despite my account page showing in large red bold cancelled by each item, and receiving the 4 cancellation emails, they were charging me for these!!! I called them immediately, needing to be transferred to a representative above the standard ones, who showed no cancellations for the items, and worse, showed that the 3 pair of pants were delivered to me, which they were not. As well as the makeup I cancelled!!

Supposedly delivered to a "front door" which I basically don't have, have a never used side door, with all packages, as instructed on all sites, to be delivered to my actual front door, my patio, open for deliveries to be easily left inside, as all are. Our "side doors" in my complex, are never used as they're hidden from view, and things left without notification, like ringing our bell, are frequently stolen, nor do we even know that something is there. I never checked not expecting anything! So don't know if it was left or not. And post shoulder break, my neighbor did find the makeup I don't want stuck behind my mail slot. As I told QVC of, agreed to pay for only as I can't drive with broken shoulder to return!! And the first representative I spoke with credited me for the stuff not received, but the tree was not picked up twice.

The first time all their systems were down, to reach the post office, or to give me any kind of a tracking number, to find out if they were to pick up this tree, as I'M trying to call from the hospital one armed, post breaking my shoulder packing, helping carry it out. They told me to keep trying every couple hours, imagine from the hospital! The second rep I spoke to "Keith", I recorded his most belligerent, rude treatment, when I tried to confirm what they were still billing me for, had credited me for, as he insisted wrongly only two credits, and scolded me when he said the tree would be picked up on Thursday last, this was Tuesday. I had no expectation of when, had not requested any day, was angry that I said I think was credited 3 times, as only my credit card account I had to check, showed, not receiving anything from them of their supposed shipments, on the cancelled items, no notice of their false billing, grossly illegal!!

Still be kind, courteous to this jerk. Angry that I said there were three credits, he adamantly denied, though there were! I was never sent any emails of them having still placed these cancelled orders, of their fraudulently billing my card, of any credits, nor did any of this show up on my account pages anywhere. Illegal! Yet this belligerent jerk Keith, is being rude, belligerent to me, no apology for all their errors, fraudulently billing me, their defective tree, broken shoulder! Then of course, the tree awaiting pickup on my most visible, convenient patio, for the postal driver, they failed to pick it up on Thursday! For which I had to call again! On total physical agony! Asking for a supervisor, now seeing duplicate billing of my tree on my card account, nowhere else! And none was available of course! I had never called any of these people names, insults, or insulted God forbid QVC, for defrauding me, conducting illegal charges to my card!

As none of these reps showed any cancellations on my account, on their very site, I asked them to look at my account page - they wouldn't. Asked if they wanted copies of My 4 email cancellations - they didn't. With Keith, and this last horrible woman I spoke to, actually treating me as if I were lying about receiving the cancelled items they illegally supposedly sent me, and illegally billed me for!! Not even suggesting their hideous technical problems had caused this, or apologizing for my broken shoulder, their defective tree, not picking it up twice, not being able to even find out if it was to be picked up with their hones down all day! The now dozen hours minimum, just trying to speak with them, more hours on my credit card, the only way to see what in God's name they were charging me for!

For being blown off by two reps, each giving me wrong information, cutting me off as if I were taking their valuable time by questioning their wrong information! Unbelievable! This last woman, who denied no supervisors were available, actually lectured me on how to call supervisors to complain about these reps, one cutting me off when I asked to speak to one. Re: the sale cut off, empty cart, wrong info. From Keith, first as if don't have a broken shoulder, not supposed to be calling, making contortions I agony to write, with her telling me all the more hours I can, should expend over their terrible, rude, representatives, she actually made excuses for, as she dropped another bomb on me, telling me that it "had been sent", "Per my ordering, a second tree of the kind I did order"!!

Not daring to presume that this was more of their technical disaster, billing fraud, I was not clearly informed of, appeared nowhere on my account, was not sent any email confirming any order for, on this "second" account I had no idea of!! Which may have been insanely created by them with an absurd log in page that sent us to the create an account page, and asked us to fill in our data, as I did, as there were no further instructions, no log in protocol, just sent us in a circle telling us to continue to the next page, then return to the previous page! That she knew well of, that I had actually written to QVC to explain, to no response. Obviously with whomever developed this insane log in, never having tried it out, or any of management, until the complaints were overwhelming!! This per her, was my "creating a second account"!!

All ias she at least credited me for this second tree never received or ordered, always wording her remarks as if I indeed had placed these orders! Without a piece of paper to document, a piece of paper to inform me of these supposed orders, charges. Finally I told her that want to be sent a complete auditing of my account, what I had been charged for, credited for, the supposed dates of copies of my orders! A most common sense request as had nothing, documenting anything sent to me, billed to me, that she kept referring to in the vein of what a cheat, or fool that I was, of "orders you placed", of the "items you received"! So ignorant, insulting, it was unbelievable! And when I requested this audit of my account, as well as an explanation of how all this happened, she tells me, "well they aren't going to be able to tell you that because they don't know"!!

This ignoramus excusing the low life, belligerent, similar rudeness of the reps I complained about, giving me hours of instructions as to how to overcome their lying, cheating, wrong information, was to merely have a non available supervisor, have me go through the whole ordeal again. She, they acted as if I was burdening them, with their ongoing, growing, crimes in fact, their disaster, their wrongdoing, the clear technical nightmare that I, clearly many others are spending hours suffering through. A bigger bunch of personality disorders I've never run into in one organization. Brainwashed, trained to always blame the customer, even for most conspicuous, illegal billing activity! Then so stupidly, telling me that "nobody can answer your questions, send you a letter of what happened because nobody knows"!!

Then I finally said "look. None of this is my doing. It is all QVC's errors, billing for non orders, never notifying me of this billing, or these cancelled items being processed, of why you have kept two separate, identical accounts on me, without informing me ever! Of why you have no records of my cancellations despite my own account page saying, all the emails you say you have no record of! That it was unbelievable to me, that the idiot who created your system, have no methods of verification, record keeping, of billing for cancelled items that you don't have records of, that you say nobody can answer?" With that she says "well, I've been on the phone with you an hour," more favors for mean old me! Continuing, that "I've tried to help you as much as possible, but I just can't listen to your insulting people with QVC"!!

As I sarcastically said, "oh my God, please forgive me for finally blowing it after QVC has fraudulently billed me, not noticing me at all on what basis, on cancelled order I didn't receive, that I did have documented but your org does not. Every aspect has been a result of the rudest conduct, and a company policy of do whatever they want, charge people's credit cards, for cancelled items on my record, then charge them anyway, maybe sent out, I didn't receive, where you have been most insulting with your unreal excuses for your terrible reps' conduct, and now telling me that nobody knows how, why, what they've charged me for, though not ordered, cancelled, with disastrous technical problems you are most aware of yet insist on insulting me throughout by saying I ordered this or that, as if fact, and you're insulted."

And told her am sending it all to the president - that maybe he'll want to figure it out when it's my legal right to be notified of every charge made to my account and why! As QVC, typically, has their huge, self serving ad about the company, their supposed integrity, with nothing to prove this, offering "contact us" phone numbers, with a box to click to send them an email under each area, which of course do not exist!!

QVC Company Profile