3.7/5 (509 ratings)

About QVC

QVC Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?

Original review: Sept. 24, 2022

I bought an item in December 2021 then the day or so after, I got recurring charges for items they say I bought. The charges kept going until May 2022. I didn't catch it until May 2022. I called my bank then I looked up on my QVC account. It had nothing on it in my orders except the real purchase I made in December 2021. I called them 2 times and they didn't know what was going on. They didn't show any more charges. Plus I have always paid each item I really bought in a 1-time payment form, not in 5 easy payments. The worst thing is my bank said I purchased from QVC before so they won't pay me back. Bank of America. I even highlighted all the fraudulent charges with an explanation and still nothing. 2 companies I can't stand.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2022

I cancelled an order with QVC and received a cancellation confirmation from the QVC Webmaster on Thurs 15 Sep at 8:20 a.m. Two days later [Sept. 17] at 4:31 p.m. I got an email saying the item shipped, and my PayPal was charged for it. I contacted Customer Support [Chat line] and was told I have to return the item before a refund will be issued. That seemed wrong and according to the FTC, it is wrong since I cancelled and QVC confirmed that it was cancelled. This is NOT the first time this has happened to me, although the other time, they issued an immediate full refund and told me to just keep the item or dispose of it. I am NO LONGER shopping with QVC because I just do not trust them anymore.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2022

Bought an Xbox series X and set it up for "3 easy payments." Went to confirm my order and check the delivery date. Saw that you could change the delivery date, only after the order and first payment were made. I thought that was weird and stupid, but I thought sure change the delivery date to a more convenient date and might have to pay a little more. No I paid about 800+ dollars. They charged me in full every time I changed the date. And I only changed the date 3 times because I couldn't tell if it had actually changed. There was nothing showing me the day had changed. You'd think they would only charge for the change in the delivery fees. Since it's an option they made available only after you've placed the order, not when your making it. Nowhere does it say you'll be charged in full every time you change the date.

Then customer service does nothing to help to remove the charges, even though my bank says they can remove those charges right then and there on the same day. Getting a supervisor to take the charges back is next to impossible, they just take your name and tell you someone (a supervisor) will call you back in 4 hours. Well after the banks will be closed. So here I am negative 900 dollars, because in total I was charged almost 1200 dollars for a 800 dollar item that hasn't even been packaged and shipped yet. And what do I get from QVC for all the trouble they caused, nothing but, "I'm sorry sir." No discount, no help, nothing but a big fat middle finger of a sorry, fees for being in the negative and stress because now my bills will be late.

I was on the fence about buying through qvc before, now I know to never make the mistake of buying anything through them ever again. Horrible customer service, useless and lazy. The website is flawed, not user friendly, doesn't give you all the information you need, and charges you more than what it's showing without telling you or having you authorize it.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2022

I have tried repeatedly to buy the same pair of boots. First they process the payment then they cancel the order. I called customer service and I was told they closed my account. So I asked them what I was supposed to do and they had no answer. You would think they would want the business especially since I'm paying with my debit card. Stupid is as stupid does.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2022

QVC is such a pain! Sometimes they have return labels included and other times they don't and make it impossible to get. Exchanges never seem to so they just charge a return and never exchange. Qualify terrible. Customer service can't do anything. So many other platforms with free returns, better quality and easier use!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2022

#1. Ordered outfit. Took one and a half months to get it.

#2. Ask that all my Easy Pays be set up on the 5th of the month. Was never done.
    #3. Paid on July 1st but they didn't take it out until July 19th which put my bank account overdrafted.
    #4. On July 30th called for billing they hung up on me. On July 30th called back to billing was asked for my Q card or some other kind of card or Department. Ask for billing again for the third time. Was told at that time I would be credited the 66 overdraft at this time.
    #5. When trying to get my credit for my overdraft was given bad info. They gave me the wrong email for the credit department.
    #6. I sent all the information on I think it was the 28th for them to give me credit still have not received the credit. It is now the fifth of August.
    7. Was told by customer service because she couldn't y transfer me to billing told me a supervisor would call within 4 hours. Started at 9:43 they finally called at 1:40, sat by the phone all that time.

8. Problem still not resolved. Told them I was contacting corporate and FTC come Monday if this wasn't resolved.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2022

I have tried to log into my account for weeks and I am not able. I’ve called several times they claim it’s being taken care of. No it isn’t!!!! It’s been like this for at least 2months if not longer. I called in an order and haven’t heard a word about it. Called to check on the order they said it was hung up! They would send it out. This place has really gone downhill. I want to cancel my whole account but can not sign in.

Original review: July 27, 2022

A Bose radio was on sale for 339.00. Reg 499.00. My credit card was approved. 3 days later they canceled my order. The price of the radio wasn't at my discount. They told me my credit card did not work. They're crooked.

Original review: July 22, 2022

I never received refunds for items returned. I was making large payments but the easy pays were still coming through and I couldn't view the account to verify any information. They had closed my account.

Original review: July 18, 2022

Purchased blender. Next day was billed and received an email item was shipped. After waiting 12 days checked tracking. Tracking said label created, but no item received. Called QVC, said item was not received from vendor and none are available. Bottom line, they took my money and never let me know item was not available. Seems illegal to me. To bill and say was shipped when item not even available. How long would have gone by if I did not realize I did not receive the item. When ordered, QVC even said they would not bill until item is shipped. They lie. Will never order from QVC again.

QVC Company Information