Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.25/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

QVC Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

I have been shopping on QVC for over 20 years. The convenience and quality is the reason I continue to do so. The fit is consistent most of the time and there is always variety of styles.

Original review: April 1, 2020

I have been very satisfied with the items I have purchased from QVC but I have a complaint, during Covid-19 I found out that they are shipping items out of their NJ warehouse!! NJ is a hot spot for the virus! Wipe down anything you get from them! Not good QVC!!!

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 17, 2020

QVC's customer service was amazing. They were really quick and happy to resolve my problem and I left very satisfied. I couldn't recommend them more. I am a very happy customer and will continue to purchase from them due to my experience. :)

Original review: Nov. 27, 2020

I applied for a Q Card and would be a first time purchaser of QVC, their website offered apply for QCard and receive $50 off first order in addition to $10 first time customer credit on first purchase. QVC prompted me to apply for Q Card online, which did not process. I had to apply by phone with Synchrony Bank and was told it would be 7 to 10 business days and a letter of approval or denial would be mailed to my house. This was Saturday prior to Thanksgiving. I wanted to buy a early Black Friday sale priced laptop and printer. The initial issue was timing, I did not want to lose the black friday prices. Weird. I called qvc back and they told me this is what Synchrony Bank does.

I was offered to place a pending order with instructions to call back by the 10th day with a Q Card # and we could finalize and pay for the order. I waited until the next Friday and called Synchrony Bank for an update and I was told first I could not be found in their system and then I was told it was declined. Very weird. My credit score is 790, my household income is over $100K and I keep $50K in my checking account.. worth is over a million. Synchrony Bank and QVC really are stupid. Plenty of bad reviews online similar to this. I cancelled my pending order of $900 with a complaint they could send to their mgmt and on why I cancelled my order which I could have easily paid for by another CC. My gripe was they denied me their advertised $50 and a $10 credit towards my first time purchase. It's their monetary loss and no gain of a new customer.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2020

I recently placed an order but it somehow ended up at my aunt’s house. They claimed that the online orders will sometimes automatically generate addresses. UM WHY IS IT ALTERING WHAT I FILLED OUT AS MY ADDRESS?! They took no responsibility for it and had no desire to apologize to me for the inconvenience. Never shopping there again.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

QVC charged me extra postage and did not deliver on time for my brother's birthday. No good to him now he is back in Alaska. They just steal your money. I have been screwed by QVC before. Sold me a ring that was junk.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2020

I purchased a Christmas tree by Valerie. I opened the box and glitter was everything, literally everywhere. I am allergic to glitter, started breaking out in hives after I touched it. I was so upset, I thought maybe I missed something in the description. Sure enough, I didn't. The item description and the video do not mention a thing about glitter on this tree. I signed up for the QCard to receive the promotional $50 credit. Now that I need to return to the item given the fact it was misrepresented and gave me hives, they will not give me the $50 credit towards another item. That makes no sense. They didn't care about what their product did to me and did not care that they make no mention of the glitter anywhere. And when I say glitter, it mean it is completely covered, loose glitter everything. I will be cancelling my card and not purchasing with this company anymore.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2020

As a returning customer, I called to purchase a grill. I was told that I could do the easy pay of 6 payments, I was fine with that. 15 minutes later I received an email stating that the order was canceled. I called and was told that it was declined for unsatisfactory credit check. This was after I purchased numerous items thru QVC with NO ISSUES. I have bought a weight bench, a fountain, a Google router, and a Nest doorbell, on time, not a second late and now declined for a medical bankruptcy over 4 years ago. I will never recommend QVC to anyone again. I will put a negative review about QVC anywhere I can. AVOID QVC! No integrity whatsoever....

Original review: Nov. 13, 2020

I am so disgusted with QVC. On their webpage they claim that they don't charge interest rates whether it be on Auto Pay Plans or monthly pays. They have since removed the statement because it is a fraudulent statement. I hate this company for the deceitfulness and I will never buy another item from them. They don't charge interest but their holder of the card is Synchrony Bank and they charge over 25%. They are ripping off consumers. Beware.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2020

I’m a longtime customer of QVC, especially Harry Slatkin’s Homeworx candle line. Last week I was lucky enough to score Sticky Bread Pudding As-is. Today I received the box but inside is a stinky Roasted Chestnuts candle and a Snow Candle I don’t care much for. Customer service was very unsympathetic to the fact that while I was so excited to have purchased the Bread Pudding set, I received gross alternatives. I was told to repackage and ship back but my Bread Pudding was now gone. Too bad. I have read a lot of complaints from customers who do not receive their refunds or correct refund amounts so now I get the added burden of stressing about that!

QVC should not offer items for sale that they do not have, or at least say “I’m so sorry, here’s 10% off your next purchase. Thank you for being a loyal customer”. I was told that they didn’t have it (even though I was able to purchase on their website) so they substituted with the nasty Chestnut and Snow candles that are not my taste at all. So be very careful if you purchase as-is items on QVC. I knew they may come used or damaged... I just didn’t think they would come as something different entirely! I love Harry’s candles, but I’m going to just order off his site from here on out. I was tired of QVC packaging those beautiful glass containers upside down anyways! They have been selling and shipping for decades now, you think they would have better standards in the QVC customer and fulfillment departments!

QVC Company Information