3.6/5 (540 ratings)

About QVC

QVC Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?

Original review: July 23, 2021

I have ordered several items from QVC over the past 5 or so years. I have never had any issues with any of my orders. Merchandise ranging from mugs, throw blankets, food, Christmas décor and a vacuum. My ordering experience has always been simple through the mobile site or app. Items are easily trackable and have been dispatched in a timely fashion. All items have been packed well and exactly as described. I did an advance order on an item which a few hours later I changed my mind. Cancelation was simple and easy. The Easy Pay has always been effective for me and when I want to just pay off the remaining balance it is simple. Although this does not change my individual customer experience, it is a shame QVC sells so many products made in China. And of course much of what is said on-air by program hosts are exaggerations. But I get it....they want to sell stuff.

Original review: July 19, 2021

First time customer of QVC which I purchased the XBOX SERIES FIRST in February and just purchased PLAYSTATION 5 (A MONTH AGO). I AGREED BOTH BUNDLES ARE OVERPRICED!! But tell me what company has both in stock and ship to you 3 to 5 days! Not Gamestop, Target, Bestbuy, or Walmart. You know where consoles are coming from and tracking number! Delivered right to your doorstep with no scam or weird transaction.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2020

I've been with QVC since the beginning of 2020 and Ive ordered numerous of items on EasyPay which comes in handy if you cant afford to pay all at once. Ive never had one problem with merchandise or getting my products on time. I returned one item and was refunded as stated. Majority of all my gifts Im giving will be coming from QVC for Christmas. 1 because it's affordable. 2 because they have some nice items. 3 the Christmas sales you can't beat and 4. I can afford to pay monthly for what I want and need. So Thanks QVC for allowing so many of us on strict fundings to be able to purchase, receive and pay monthly. 5plus stars from me and my review is not for any promotion.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

I have been shopping on QVC for over 20 years. The convenience and quality is the reason I continue to do so. The fit is consistent most of the time and there is always variety of styles.

Original review: July 31, 2021

Almost every piece of clothing I order arrives in poor condition, need so much ironing. I even recently returned an item I knew I couldn't iron. The bags are dirty. Sometimes they lie in my very scorching hot mailbox (I live in the desert) stuffed in between my mail. Today I got 2 bags literally thrown over my gate, although a sign in plain view asks deliverer to put items in a specific location. The items almost never get delivered when estimated any more. Sometimes I have to wait a month for something. Sadly, it's just not the same business anymore.

Original review: June 28, 2021

I had 2 accounts, each with a separate email. Suddenly I was unable to log into the second account. Customer service told me it was closed by QVC. No explanation. I was unable to view my orders or returns. I contacted Customer service again who shut down the other account instead of reactivating the closed one. She kept sending links to reset the passwords but I couldn't because she had closed both accounts. Now I can't access either account, I can't see my order summary, I can't track my returns. Then, I asked to speak to a supervisor and she disconnected me. She was rude, incompetent, and totally unhelpful.

Original review: June 19, 2021

I returned a pair of pants that did not fit, they took almost 10 days to register my return, then refunded me 88 cents. That's right, 88 cents on a 50 dollar pair of pants. Not to mention, I had to pay for return shipping. This business is a thief, and I will never give them a cent of my money again.

Original review: June 1, 2021

Don't do business with QVC. I ordered cactus roses from QVC beginning of 4-1-21 and got a big run around when I tried to find when they would ship the order. Finally fed up with them and cancelled the order. Meanwhile I ordered same type from website robertasuniquegardens. I get billed by American Express for $45 and Robertas doesn't show I ordered item. When I call robertasuniquegardens at 800-428-9726, this is the same phone number of QVC. QVC has no follow up and anyone doing business with them BEWARE. This company is using Roberta's website for their own use. I would rate QVC a huge ZERO.

Original review: May 26, 2021

My wife place and order for a PS5 bundle on QVC website. Her order was confirmed 3 payments of 362 and change. QVC took the first payment out. Told that the order was processed on 5/19/21. Said it was to arrive on 5/21/21. Gave her a tracking number. Today is 5/25/21 and no package. Go on Ups tracking page. Put number. Said label was made but has not been picked up. Wife called QVC to find out why it hasn't shipped yet. She was told that the package was listed in transit. Here's the funny thing. Doesn't a package ship before it can become listed in transit???. They told my wife that they would refund her money. Don't do business with QVC. Unprofessional. Incompetent.

Original review: May 6, 2021

Lack of customer customer response regarding very slow delivery while charging ridiculous shipping fees. This used to be a first rate company, but is now one of the worst! QVC SUCKS! Very disappointed customer!

QVC Company Information