QVC

Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Took almost 2 weeks for the return to get to them... **. By the time it was "received" it was too late for return so being charged for something I don't have. Been a customer for awhile and get no satisfaction from customer service. NEVER AGAIN.

I thought companies were held responsible for being fair and having nondeceptive and fraudulent trade practices. When I pay $127.00 for something and when I return it after taking away my shipping and handling I am left with a credit of $89.14 meaning I paid $37.86 for nothing. And this is only one example of many... I have spent thousands and thousands of dollars at QVC and it wasn't until I had to pay everything off. I realized what a nightmare this company was. I couldn't even get them to pay off my Easy Pays correctly. I spent months with rude nasty customer service representatives, at many times leaving me in panic attacks on the phone with their hang ups and manipulating behavior.

I had to step away from this for a month before even commenting because I thought I was going to lose it. Why so many customers are so unhappy and it is one email after another making the same statement about the horrible customer service, does QVC do nothing. This used to be a company I was proud to shop with. And I am ashamed and angry to speak its name. For being taken advantage of with my money, my time, my emotional well being. A business has never negatively affected me more.

I filed for Chapter 13 last year and I had a Q Card that was part of the bankruptcy. And now they refuse to sell to me, even though I am paying with my debit card, same as cash. No risk to them. I can still order from other places where I had their credit card and still purchase. I think it's terrible to discriminate. Besides with Chapter 13 they are being repaid.

I have been a loyal customer of QVC for years until March 2017. I ordered a birthday gift for my husband. I wait for weeks with no updates from qvc. I finally chat with customer service and they give me a number to contact another company to schedule shipping. After that, I take off work to sit home and wait on my item to be delivered and qvc decides to cancel my order. So now, no bday gift for my husband, I missed work, and all qvc has to say is sorry. Never ordering from them again.

Appalling customer service. I placed my yearly order of Lawn Magic with QVC. They emailed me to say there was a problem with my order but that was it. All my attempts to contact them have gone unanswered. Well they've lost a previously very loyal customer. I sent a final email to close my account and that too has gone unanswered.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?

I placed an order on 3/12. They IMMEDIATELY charged my card but never shipped the product. The website said I would receive by 3/17. Never happened and never shipped. FINALLY, 10 days later, I get a shipping confirmation - BUT NO ONE CAN TELL ME WHEN I AM TO RECEIVE. The website and a live rep tell me 3/17... since we are already several days past that, clearly it is not accurate and there is no attempt to help! If you want to take your time, then don't take my $! I will not be ordering again anytime soon!

I love the Mally lipstick. It is a nice shade, not too bright, not too dull in color, I think the argan oil is great but I am in love with Bye Bye Under Eye. It also came with Farmacy Sleep Tight Night Balm and I love that too. I could not get into Julep. It has no rich, thick coat to it and the Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud I have not tried yet so cool. I think I am in the market for Bye Bye Under Eye for sure and argan oil is a hit with me.

I ordered on March 5, 2017 a pair of Sketchers. Gave my card number. I was given a estimate delivery date of March 14, 2017. As of March 15, 2017, it still had not been shipping. It was not out of stock and the color was not out. Customer Service could not tell me why it had not shipped out. So I canceled it. Again I ordered underwear. Estimate delivery date was March 17, 2017. It's sitting in New Jersey for the past two days. I order some shampoo from Amazon on Tuesday. It's coming from New Jersey. It's at my post office, out for delivery. QVC shipping process is the worst I have seen. I have ordered during Christmas from Macy's and Amazon and QVC. QVC is by far the worst shipping. I'm disgusted.

I was lied by a QVC representative that the return shipping would be free of charge to me. The shipping label states that the amount will be deducted from my return, I was very upset. I didn't like the air fryer which is basically a really bad toaster oven in the shape of a futuristic egg with a compartment, totally sucked. NEVER buying from QVC again!! That whole try it at home for free is a HUGE SCAM!! DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!

After reading other reviews, seems like the issue I am dealing with, is a common problem. I have been ordering with QVC for almost 10 years or so. I recently ordered a power washer because the price was $50 less than in stores. I frequently use easy pay or pay in full for items, just depends. Never missed a payment. I logged in today to check the tracking of my recent purchase and my account info was WIPED out completely! They have no explanation other than my new address is the same as a customer who owes them money. And is no relation to me. I am a renter and just moved in February.

Now I cannot access any of my account history or current easy pay order status. I also frequently pay my easy pay orders early and off in full. I call customer service and they have no record of me!!! This is scary especially if I need to return something. Of course the charge for the recent item I ordered is still sitting on my credit card. I guess I will have to call my bank to discuss options. I am so upset about this.

I have been a happy QVC customer for over 20 years. Unfortunately I will no longer be a customer. The customer service has gone downhill. In speaking with different agents in 2016 I experienced incompetence and rudeness. I consider myself a patient and fair person. In trying to resolve an issue, one agent would say one thing and the next something completely different. They sometimes seem to be flying by the seat of their pants! After 4 months my issue was never resolved and the last supervisor I spoke with TELLING me to be "patient" in a very stern voice. Hanging up on me when I told her how frustrated I was. Over the years I have purchased thousands of dollars; furniture, rugs, appliances, jewelry, clothes, skin care products, pet supplies, makeup, food, plants, and more. I am taking my money elsewhere.

Purchased the 11" Hudson Lantern with flameless candle and remote from QVC. Less than six months later, the candle no longer worked. Called QVC and they could not help... QVC sells the remotes if you need to replace them, however, they do not sell replacement candles for the lantern... So you then have a lantern without a candle... QVC stated to call Luminara... I did... Left messages, emailed them and NO response... I was and am willing to buy a replacement, but can't get anyone to respond. Will not purchase another lantern and I have three.

Ordered a hurricane spin broom knockoff on QVC.com on 2/22/17. As of today, March 1st, status has not changed. Emailed customer service on 2/27 and after not receiving a response, called the customer service number. Was told nothing other than a ticket would be forwarded to review the issue with the order and that it would take 4-5 days to receive a response! They're kidding right? It's already taken over a week to process a simple, single item order. No communication from QVC. Is it back-ordered? Out of stock? An issue with the PayPal acct they forced me to open (rather than allowing me to use my existing? No idea because they TELL ME NOTHING!!! NEVER AGAIN WILL I DEAL WITH THIS SHAM COMPANY! I hope they go bankrupt soon!

I just found out today, after shopping with them for over 20 years, when you return something you are not only charged the return shipping label, usually $6.95, you are also charged the original $3 shipping charge AGAIN. So, when they say "Love it or return in 30 days, no questions asked" they mean "return it and we'll just charge you a minimum of $9.95". I have bought many items trying to see what color I like or what style I like, not realizing that when I buy 5 of something and return 4 of them, I'm being charged over $20 to return them. I must've lost thousands of dollars by now. Wow, not cool. I will not be doing business with QVC ever again.

I also had some easy pays QVC provides, been with the company over 30 years, a very good customer. I recently changed by bank card because it was lost. I knew I was behind on a few easy pays, so I go online to take care of them, and I am blocked from my account, my husband is blocked and my daughter. I call them, they sent to collections, so I set up my payment arrangements thinking ok that it all I owe on the EZ pays. NO. I go to look at my bank account and see 10 charges from QVC.

I call them, they say I owe NOTHING. I said "really then why are you taking money from my account." The representative had no clue. I call the bank, I told him I am puzzled how they even took money, because I had lost my debit card and had not changed it yet on my QVC account. He checked and said they can just get it from the bank. He told me to wait a few days, maybe the charges will go away, or maybe they will provide item or order numbers. Meanwhile QVC won't tell me a thing and won't let me look at my account.

I ordered a large fireplace 2 months ago. It was defective. It had 2 right planks instead of a left and right which exposed all hardware on left side. I contacted QVC as this package weighs over 150 lbs and came in 500 pieces. I was unable to repack it. Originally, I was told they would contact manufacturer and have the right piece sent so I discarded packaging. I trusted them. 2 weeks later after no word, I contacted them and they had no record of the original call. Shocked and disgusted as this fireplace was over $500. I asked for a supervisor to call me because the 2nd rep told me the piece could not be replaced. Now let's remember that it has a 30 return policy and I have wasted over 2 weeks.

Several days later a supervisor calls me and tells me they don't have any more of the fireplaces in stock or he would send me a whole one to take whatever part I wanted out of and return. So at this point, there is nothing I can do short of disassembling and repacking and returning. I asked for a credit for the damaged item, as I have photos, and I was told they couldn't do that. They gave me a number to the 'manufacturer' and told me I might have better luck with that. Guess what??? The number was to an electrical supplier and had nothing to do with my fireplace. I am so upset by their refusal to help me and make the sale good. My fireplace is damaged and I paid full price for it, what is right with that???

Fast forward to today, when they took the February Easy Pay for the damaged fireplace out of my account TWICE!!!~ I was told this morning their finance department would call my credit union to have the 2nd erroneous charge hold released. I waited all day, as I have 2 checks coming through that could possibly be returned NSF, and I called my credit union who stated nobody had contacted them. If they had provided documentation, the funds on hold would have been immediately released. I called QVC back, and the new rep helping me said my account was closed. Then said she found my account under my number and I had never ordered from QVC. Wrong!

After 10 minutes of insanity, she finally found it. Told me what I had been told earlier was incorrect. Also told me QVC would not reimburse me NSF fees. I am done with QVC. I will NEVER purchase from them again. 5 years ago they were amazing and sadly that just isn't the case anymore. I don't think they have a right to do either of the things they did to me and if I had the money and energy I would pursue legal channels to hold them accountable. Instead, I will move on with a bad taste in my mouth and warn other consumers.

I needed to update my credit card for an upcoming purchase on October 5, 2016. So, I called back to give QVC my new credit card number. 'Rod' answered and took the new credit card information. He said, "It's not going through." He tried a few times, and then said, "It's not working." I said, "Please repeat the card number." He said he couldn't, but he could write it down. So, I gave it to him again. This time he asked for the security code on the back, which he had not asked for before. So, now he had my credit card number written down and the security code. He then put me on hold for a very long time.

While I was waiting I went online to my credit card account and then called someone from Capital One as well. There was nothing on the account, nor had anyone tried to put a purchase through. Rod came back and said the hold would be longer that he was trying to work things out. What needed to be worked out? The credit card worked as per Capital One and we could have had a conference call if needed. I became very suspicious and told him to connect me to a manager. He said he would but then kept hitting the buttons on the phone. Luckily, the phone was away from my ear. Of course he never connected me to anyone. I asked him what the problem was that this was taking so long. By now, the phone call had been going on for quite some time.

He wouldn't answer except to say that my previous card had been declined. As I kept repeating, the reason it had been declined was that I needed to update the card with the new one, which was why I was calling. I repeated my question and he said the same thing over and over. I could also hear other call center employees laughing. Since he wouldn't give me a straight answer, and kept deflecting, I became very alarmed and suspicious of him. To add insult to injury, I sent a letter to corporate and no one replied for four months. Yet, they put on my account that they had called and left a message three times. There is no record of any calls from QVC, which I could easily prove in court with phone records.

No one had the decency to get back to me, nor to let me know that this was a matter for a supervisor. They just put on my file that they had called, when there was no evidence of any calls from QVC. Maybe they called a make-believe number? I also called QVC itself many times and no one alerted me to the fact that a supervisor for the call center could handle the issue. So, it has been FOUR months since October 5, 2016. It is now February 6, 2017. Today, after four months, I FINALLY got a call back from a supervisor who said she would handle the issue. It's too little, too late. I've had to stay alert now to any fraud on my card. The entire experience was stressful and alarming. I will NEVER shop at QVC again. Buyer, beware of their 'customer service'.

We ordered a Bethlehem Lights Christmas tree from QVC and paid close to 490.00 with shipping in November 2012. The tree has a five year warranty and neither Bethlehem Lights or QVC would not even do a partial refund. QVC told me that for their warranty I had until January 31, 2013 (three months) to get any kind of refund and Bethlehem Lights said they would put lights on it but we had to pay shipping there and back on the tree. Let's be honest. Who is going to ship a 7 1/2 foot tree two ways only to add to the extraordinary cost already? I ask to speak to a supervisor at QVC and she was on the line with a customer and my wait time would be quite a while. The lady I spoke with said the supervisor would call me back but of course I received no call. Disappointed in both companies and neither one will ever get my business again. So long QVC and I spread the word on your products and your customer service!

QVC encourages easy payments, and I took advantage of them. My debit card was replaced with a chip card by the bank and after 2 phone calls to the service representatives, feeling good about the second phone call since the first rep had not updated my card, I find neither did their job! This many, many thousand dollar, QVC loving customer was sent to collections. I call customer service upon finding this out, and it's "oh well, your account is closed. Pay the collections people!" Nothing! So many years! So much money! Nothing! I'm going to pay collections, then I cannot trust QVC to update easy payment cards as they do expire, no one can! I have to pay more money because they did not do their job. I cannot physically change the information myself, and took their word that they would do so.

I ordered 3 Seahawks blankets from QVC. What they sent me was 3 Steelers blankets. When I sent them back all it costs me $116. All I got back was 6.72. They goof and I get screwed. It's not fair. Never doing business with them again. Item# H290098.

After months of dealing with incompetent agents and QVC not standing behind their statements of "if you don't like it return it" constantly closing my account after ordering & notifying me a confirmation of shipment. Then cancelling my account cancelling my order. They could have contacted me day or night. After all they have e-mail addresses, phone numbers and home address. They cannot bother to contact me at all.

It is no wonder they are having trouble staying a float. I can't imagine any company using their tactics to keep people shopping at QVC. Unless it's just a huge tax write off. I have read every review, and have experienced their horrible business tactics, as have you all have, written about. There are too many reputable retail stores and online websites to shop at. Like I said I quit and I am done with QVC.

I am hoping to validate the problems so many have here, as I am having, as told to me by two reps. They are having terrible problems from redoing their website, all manner of technical issues, wrong orders, no orders, duplicates, carts, orders disappearing, along with the rudest representatives ever encountered anywhere, who now wrote, refuse to let you speak to a supervisor, none are ever available! I am most grateful to the great young women who tried to, and did, help me to a degree, who informed me of these problems going on for many months, naturally magnified during xmas ordering! As it seems they have blamed others here for their errors. My God sending out a king sized bed V. A twin to store, denying any responsibility, likewise for their not recording payments, or charging for items not sent.

This also has affected their so-called big sales, flash sales, etc. during which my entire cart disappeared, causing me to miss the deadline by 5 min. Trying to replace all the items in it. Over which the so rude chat rep gave no answers for, didn't offer to still give me the sale prices, didn't answer my questions, except with she'll "pass that onto her supervisors", trying to hang up from the first sentence, then did. As others have. And just hung up. Despite these awful experiences, I began to place an order Nov. 11, 2016, before being informed of all the technical problems they were having. While trying to place my items in my cart, they wouldn't register, would have to keep trying to do until they eventually did show in the cart. Items said they were out of stock on the product pages one time, then 10 min. later were in stock, went thru to my cart.

Far too many glitches, strange happenings to list, with never an explanation as to why my complete cart was emptied out, nothing ever saved in the saved category. The cumbersome, stupid, process of limiting cart items, orders to 10 items max! Of them moving items from the cart to saved if not ordered within an hour! A ludicrous I think, pushy, belligerent policy to force instant purchases for their control, instant sales, not even allowing a customer to shop for a few hours, for huge orders. Common sense would dictate that they would want! As with the so-called "flash sale" only to put everything on easy pay, that I missed by 5 min. due to their emptying my cart out totally, having over 20 items total for $1500.00. I didn't order from their despicable error, followed by the rudest, most low life, chat rep.

Later told by another customer service rep that QVC honors the sale prices, or offers, in cases like mine, that I should have asked to speak to a supervisor who would have remedied the situation, which I had asked in fact, causing the rep to hang up on me! Needless to say they lost that $1500 order. My last attempt to order, was plagued by being sent at times to my supposed cart, that falsely said it was empty? I had to return to the item, then click on my cart again, to find the full cart from before! Only tonight, after many weeks of trying to resolve issues, was I told that I had two accounts!! Which never showed on my account page of course, having identical data as my only account that I was aware of, which they somehow registered as two accounts? With me of course oblivious to which of these account I had logged into, with the same password, email, phone, everything!!

Which is why at times I was sent to an empty cart, page, naturally, with no notice, or question about from QVC? Any other company would have merged them, asked me about, or just deleted it. Upon my last grueling order, I ordered a large pre-lit wire tree, 7' tall on clearance. This despite reading of many receiving defective ones on reviews, of course believing that surely I wouldn't receive a defective one as well. I also placed 3 pairs of pants and a makeup in my cart, placed the order. Then thinking of the hassle this was to have done, of all previous hassles, never having worn this brand of pants before, or having tried the makeup, I grew really concerned of how many defective clothing items I'd read of on QVC, of how they were grossly not the right size, even from different colors of the same style, pants in particular.

Reading far too many reviews of QVC not having any qc for their clothing with seeming defective lots at least half of the reviews, (printed, chosen by QVC). I went back a few hours later, and cancelled all these items, 3 pairs of pants, and the makeup, from just no confidence in what I may receive. I kept the tree on order, while I had successfully cancelled the rest in time, per the QVC notes on my account order page, all 5 items having "cancelled" written in bold red on the page! Originally I had started to order this same tree, but removed it from my cart. Never ordered until I put it back in later, then did order, with the 5 cancelled items. I got confirmation emails for the ordered tree, a gift, and 5 cancellation emails for the cancelled items. When I received the tree, a friend helped me take this huge thing out to check it before I gave it as a gift of course. Then lo and behold, this tree was broken!! It's wire electrical plug adapter was cut clean in half!!

So strangely, the same exact problem one reviewer or more had had with the tree they had received!! Could this be their returned tree - I wondered of course? Or, as is happening more and more now, some companies deliberately sell their known defective products, as "clearance" items! To take advantage of what business, retail journals, have published these last few years, as "the hidden profit center", which is the fact that over 80% of Americans never return the defective, or ILL fitting, items they've ordered online!! Sometimes the rate of non returns, to China especially, is as high as 95%, due to the high cost of doing so. With overall, americans saying "it's too big of a hassle", that "it costs too much", with men more likely than women to not return, and this is generally for items of $25 or less, depending on the finances of the buyer of course!

We can read on every website, especially Amazon, those with almost all Chinese goods. The Chinese seem to have mastered this "hidden profit center", with most people I know figuring it's a crap shoot to order from a Chinese company, to be prepared for a total loss, receiving defective junk that will cost at least $15.00 to return, laughably as many Chinese vendors demand, for them to receive the return within 14 days of receipt, though they need 4-8 weeks to send the items, an impossibility, requiring certified mail of course. Indeed, not worth the cost and hassle! With the Chinese sellers of this ilk, usually selling their wares for $25 or under and continue to freely, illegally "dump" products by the multimillions, on the US Via Amazon alone! That I, hundreds of others have terrible proof of.

Of course with most retail clothing, all manufacturers, having their products made in China, by totally unregulated plants, paying $1.00 a day in wages, and worse. They, the lower end manufacturers, sellers, never knowing what sizes or materials, quality of merchandise they'll receive with their orders, nobody doing qc, never suffer any great loss when they ship out ludicrously sized, of God knows what toxic MIX of materials, defective, torn, no matter, as they've paid so little to manufacture these items! The only "Victims" are the unaware buyers, who have the choice of returning these items, or trashing them, frequently the latter, only adding to the sellers' hidden profit center!

As I've read so many reviews on what once was a seeming quality company, ironically a so-called, "christian based" company I recall, QVC, of just such problems with no quality control, and growing anger at terrible customer service! Added to by the horrific technical problems I suffered, am suffering, as many here are victims of, that QVC takes no responsibility for, doesn't inform their customers of this major site overhaul causing cancelled, never received, or wrong orders, you name it. As of course I received this broken tree, I suspect had been a return already, there was obviously not even a cursory qc exam prior to shipping. The cut cord was very obvious without unpacking the tree totally. And if deliberately sent, of course risked a fire in the home of the buyer, or electric shock, if had been missed, one tried to plug this cut in half, cord in?

Then, before calling to request this be picked up, needing help as a disabled, 60 yr old woman, to repack this up and take out for pickup, which in fact caused me to fall and break my shoulder!! By a fluke I was checking my credit card bill and saw charges for every item that I had cancelled!!! This despite my account page showing in large red bold cancelled by each item, and receiving the 4 cancellation emails, they were charging me for these!!! I called them immediately, needing to be transferred to a representative above the standard ones, who showed no cancellations for the items, and worse, showed that the 3 pair of pants were delivered to me, which they were not. As well as the makeup I cancelled!!

Supposedly delivered to a "front door" which I basically don't have, have a never used side door, with all packages, as instructed on all sites, to be delivered to my actual front door, my patio, open for deliveries to be easily left inside, as all are. Our "side doors" in my complex, are never used as they're hidden from view, and things left without notification, like ringing our bell, are frequently stolen, nor do we even know that something is there. I never checked not expecting anything! So don't know if it was left or not. And post shoulder break, my neighbor did find the makeup I don't want stuck behind my mail slot. As I told QVC of, agreed to pay for only as I can't drive with broken shoulder to return!! And the first representative I spoke with credited me for the stuff not received, but the tree was not picked up twice.

The first time all their systems were down, to reach the post office, or to give me any kind of a tracking number, to find out if they were to pick up this tree, as I'M trying to call from the hospital one armed, post breaking my shoulder packing, helping carry it out. They told me to keep trying every couple hours, imagine from the hospital! The second rep I spoke to "Keith", I recorded his most belligerent, rude treatment, when I tried to confirm what they were still billing me for, had credited me for, as he insisted wrongly only two credits, and scolded me when he said the tree would be picked up on Thursday last, this was Tuesday. I had no expectation of when, had not requested any day, was angry that I said I think was credited 3 times, as only my credit card account I had to check, showed, not receiving anything from them of their supposed shipments, on the cancelled items, no notice of their false billing, grossly illegal!!

Still be kind, courteous to this jerk. Angry that I said there were three credits, he adamantly denied, though there were! I was never sent any emails of them having still placed these cancelled orders, of their fraudulently billing my card, of any credits, nor did any of this show up on my account pages anywhere. Illegal! Yet this belligerent jerk Keith, is being rude, belligerent to me, no apology for all their errors, fraudulently billing me, their defective tree, broken shoulder! Then of course, the tree awaiting pickup on my most visible, convenient patio, for the postal driver, they failed to pick it up on Thursday! For which I had to call again! On total physical agony! Asking for a supervisor, now seeing duplicate billing of my tree on my card account, nowhere else! And none was available of course! I had never called any of these people names, insults, or insulted God forbid QVC, for defrauding me, conducting illegal charges to my card!

As none of these reps showed any cancellations on my account, on their very site, I asked them to look at my account page - they wouldn't. Asked if they wanted copies of My 4 email cancellations - they didn't. With Keith, and this last horrible woman I spoke to, actually treating me as if I were lying about receiving the cancelled items they illegally supposedly sent me, and illegally billed me for!! Not even suggesting their hideous technical problems had caused this, or apologizing for my broken shoulder, their defective tree, not picking it up twice, not being able to even find out if it was to be picked up with their hones down all day! The now dozen hours minimum, just trying to speak with them, more hours on my credit card, the only way to see what in God's name they were charging me for!

For being blown off by two reps, each giving me wrong information, cutting me off as if I were taking their valuable time by questioning their wrong information! Unbelievable! This last woman, who denied no supervisors were available, actually lectured me on how to call supervisors to complain about these reps, one cutting me off when I asked to speak to one. Re: the sale cut off, empty cart, wrong info. From Keith, first as if don't have a broken shoulder, not supposed to be calling, making contortions I agony to write, with her telling me all the more hours I can, should expend over their terrible, rude, representatives, she actually made excuses for, as she dropped another bomb on me, telling me that it "had been sent", "Per my ordering, a second tree of the kind I did order"!!

Not daring to presume that this was more of their technical disaster, billing fraud, I was not clearly informed of, appeared nowhere on my account, was not sent any email confirming any order for, on this "second" account I had no idea of!! Which may have been insanely created by them with an absurd log in page that sent us to the create an account page, and asked us to fill in our data, as I did, as there were no further instructions, no log in protocol, just sent us in a circle telling us to continue to the next page, then return to the previous page! That she knew well of, that I had actually written to QVC to explain, to no response. Obviously with whomever developed this insane log in, never having tried it out, or any of management, until the complaints were overwhelming!! This per her, was my "creating a second account"!!

All ias she at least credited me for this second tree never received or ordered, always wording her remarks as if I indeed had placed these orders! Without a piece of paper to document, a piece of paper to inform me of these supposed orders, charges. Finally I told her that want to be sent a complete auditing of my account, what I had been charged for, credited for, the supposed dates of copies of my orders! A most common sense request as had nothing, documenting anything sent to me, billed to me, that she kept referring to in the vein of what a cheat, or fool that I was, of "orders you placed", of the "items you received"! So ignorant, insulting, it was unbelievable! And when I requested this audit of my account, as well as an explanation of how all this happened, she tells me, "well they aren't going to be able to tell you that because they don't know"!!

This ignoramus excusing the low life, belligerent, similar rudeness of the reps I complained about, giving me hours of instructions as to how to overcome their lying, cheating, wrong information, was to merely have a non available supervisor, have me go through the whole ordeal again. She, they acted as if I was burdening them, with their ongoing, growing, crimes in fact, their disaster, their wrongdoing, the clear technical nightmare that I, clearly many others are spending hours suffering through. A bigger bunch of personality disorders I've never run into in one organization. Brainwashed, trained to always blame the customer, even for most conspicuous, illegal billing activity! Then so stupidly, telling me that "nobody can answer your questions, send you a letter of what happened because nobody knows"!!

Then I finally said "look. None of this is my doing. It is all QVC's errors, billing for non orders, never notifying me of this billing, or these cancelled items being processed, of why you have kept two separate, identical accounts on me, without informing me ever! Of why you have no records of my cancellations despite my own account page saying, all the emails you say you have no record of! That it was unbelievable to me, that the idiot who created your system, have no methods of verification, record keeping, of billing for cancelled items that you don't have records of, that you say nobody can answer?" With that she says "well, I've been on the phone with you an hour," more favors for mean old me! Continuing, that "I've tried to help you as much as possible, but I just can't listen to your insulting people with QVC"!!

As I sarcastically said, "oh my God, please forgive me for finally blowing it after QVC has fraudulently billed me, not noticing me at all on what basis, on cancelled order I didn't receive, that I did have documented but your org does not. Every aspect has been a result of the rudest conduct, and a company policy of do whatever they want, charge people's credit cards, for cancelled items on my record, then charge them anyway, maybe sent out, I didn't receive, where you have been most insulting with your unreal excuses for your terrible reps' conduct, and now telling me that nobody knows how, why, what they've charged me for, though not ordered, cancelled, with disastrous technical problems you are most aware of yet insist on insulting me throughout by saying I ordered this or that, as if fact, and you're insulted."

And told her am sending it all to the president - that maybe he'll want to figure it out when it's my legal right to be notified of every charge made to my account and why! As QVC, typically, has their huge, self serving ad about the company, their supposed integrity, with nothing to prove this, offering "contact us" phone numbers, with a box to click to send them an email under each area, which of course do not exist!!

I placed an order in later November and asked a lot of questions about when to expect the package and when my due date for payment. Told payment would be on the 29th for two items. I checked my account and called several weeks later as a follow-up. I was told then one item billed on the 22nd and other item 23rd. It was never disclosed that if you have a problem with the product, you have to contact the manufacturer whom never returns your call. The Atari Flashback 7 is junk and did not even get to play one game on it as it went dead and never came back up after putting batteries in the joysticks. Researched the product on QVC's site as well as others that sell this unit, and just a bad product.

I called QVC after not getting a call back from the mfg and this was a Christmas gift and it was disappointing to not be able to play it that day with others. I was told what label to affix to my package to return it. I did that and UPS delivered back to me after the QVC person said it would be arranged to be accepted. Both the return sticker and to sender are the same address so now UPS says it is sending it back to sender and no further tracking can be seen. I called QVC AGAIN only to be told they would send me out a return label, like I should believe that now. I told them the package is no longer in my possession and that they are able to call UPS to okay it and give them their account number to approve it returned. Funny thing was the QVC service rep could pull it up and see it and read it to me verbatim off of the UPS tracking site and I did not even have to give him the tracking number. Telling on themselves.

I knew this could be done as I have worked in shipping out products too. The woman on Shark Tank, is she still the owner needs to review her business model. Now I called my bank and the bank thought they were duplicate payments as QVC will not bill the entire amount when you want to pay it off in full. They bill in increments all at once leaving the bank to determine if it is an error or not. What a crappy business model and only knows what they may find if QVC were audited.

Have bought from this company since before it was QVC. In 2014 due to death of spouse I had to file bankruptcy due to large medical bills. QVC was listed as a creditor. I was never late with payments till I had to file and spent a great deal of money with them BEFORE the bankruptcy. I have continued to buy from them with my debit card which basically means cash till Dec. 5th of 2016. Now they say they will not sell to me anymore even with a debit card. They had rather lose business than continue with a long time customer. Find it hard to believe that huge companies like Walt Disney, GM etc. can file and continue to buy from vendors who still need and want business. QVC customer service is horrible. I will be ok because I can shop other places but they have been a HUGE disappointment.

I ordered a QVC gift card for my wife on 12-12-2016. I have not received it and QVC will not issue a refund until after 7-10 days. This gift card was to have been delivered via USPS and thus it can't be tracked. I have to order a E-Card before I can get a refund. Would not recommend QVC to anyone for a gift card.

I placed an order with QVC on 11-27-2016 for an HP laptop that I thought was a really great deal at the time I watched the QVC presentation, BUT after reading numerous negative reviews about the computer, and the false advertising about services that were not LIFETIME, but advertised by QVC as BEING LIFETIME, I decided to cancel my order on 12-01-2016. QVC placed the item as CANCEL PENDING on my account, and QVC had the laptop drop shipped to me from China anyway, totally ignoring my order cancellation request. QVC then expected me to ACCEPT DELIVERY of the laptop when UPS arrived to deliver it, and then print off one of their prepaid shipping labels that they would deduct from MY refund amount, to ship it back to them at MY EXPENSE, when it was THEIR FAULT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

I refused the UPS delivery, and the laptop has been sitting in Phoenix AZ at a UPS location for a week now, and QVC refuses to issue my full refund until the laptop is delivered by UPS back to their QVC warehouse location in North Carolina. It's all a scam - as long as UPS holds onto the return merchandise and delays shipment back to QVC, I'm stuck without the refund, and if UPS doesn't return the laptop back before my next 6-pay payment is due, I'll be stuck with QVC taking another payment for merchandise I don't have possession of!!! QVC told me there would be a delay if I refused UPS delivery of the laptop, so QVC knew ahead of time of the delay, and appears to be PLANNED!!!

It was QVC's way of trying to FORCE ME into accepting delivery of the merchandise order I cancelled, so that I would then HAVE TO use THEIR return shipping label, so they could ZAP ME for the return shipping expense as well as any other bogus charges. If I had of folded to THEIR desires, and accepted the delivery as QVC advised, and shipped the unwanted laptop back at MY EXPENSE using their return shipping label, QVC would have been happy since they didn't have to pay a dime on shipping from China, and I would have possibly received $50.00 back, of the $102.50 that I initially paid as my first "easy 6-pay" payment. If QVC doesn't make money on their products, they make sure to make money on the customer return shipping fees, which there should be laws against!!! This is the last time I do business with QVC - QVC is NOT an honest business - very underhanded!!!

As for the services falsely advertised with the laptop, QVC advertised HP support for the life of the computer which in reality was ONLY for 6 months, and they advertised McAfee Antivirus for the life of the computer, but in reality was ONLY for 3 months and then if you still wanted it, you had to pay for the renewal. This was in the reviews I read about the same HP laptop that I refused delivery on, so I know the reviews to be true. Also reviews about the laptop to be a lemon and not work for quite a few people - you had to load the software package yourself, and customers were having great difficulty with the laptops crashing before the software could be loaded, or WHILE they were trying to load the software. A "HIT AND MISS" situation, whereas you MIGHT receive a good one, and MIGHT receive a complete lemon that you're stuck with.

I didn't want to take that chance so I cancelled the order, AND refused delivery!!! Now QVC is keeping my refund until UPS decides to return it back to them. That presently leaves me with NO MERCHANDISE and NO REFUND!!! My spouse does business with HSN as they have treated her well so far, so I'm going to try them out next for my needs. If you decide to do business with QVC after reading my review, please MAKE SURE that you WANT the item/s prior to placing your order, since QVC will not cancel the orders, and you will be stuck having to pay for the merchandise return back to the QVC warehouse in North Carolina - like it or not, QVC will take the return shipping costs out of your refund, and your refund will be what's left over. BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!!

I been shopping online for many years and QVC by far is the worst experience. I placed an order on a December 2nd and by December 20th they haven't solve my problem. Place an order for a laptop as a Christmas present and no one try to reach us to let us know anything. After few attempts the lady very polite said "sorry but we don't have that product and your credit card is already been charged and will take few days to see the credit in your side." Waste of the time, money and I will not use ever again QVC.

I am getting sick and tired of having to change passwords, this is wrong that is wrong... changed so many times they could circle the EARTH!! And recently sent a defective item back... only last a few months. I don't have these issue with ANY of my other credit cards. It should only take a few minutes to log in... is a freaking MAJOR AFFAIR EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! Tried to log in today... chatted... why the hell can't these people check you account for you. People don't have all day!!! Worst I have ever seen!!! Now my day is STARTING OFF THIS MEGA AGGRAVATION. Get things fixed or you will lose a lot of people!!!

QVC has turned into a joke. I bought some items from them a while back and they put a hold on my bank account for the amount of the items. Next thing I know the hold expires and they did not take any money after I was waiting for over a week. I contacted them and found out they canceled my entire order that I paid in full for because of a EasyPay that got missed because my credit card had expired and I was unaware of it. Now I understand not allowing the customer to do EasyPay any more, but to not them order from you at all? The order that was canceled I had paid in full for, now how much sense does that make? I have been a good customer and ordered several items from them in the past. Their policy is just dumb and a good way to lose good customers. HSN is way better, never had an issue with them.

After placing an order for 2 hoverboards requesting easy pay my account was fully charged for the items $889.99 when I was inky supposed to be charged $74.14 apiece. I receive a email that my items were shipped with a tracking number. I've tried several times to track my package. I've been on the phone for hours between qvc and ups and there is no sign of the tracking number. I was provided no information whatsoever. The representative that took my call was beyond rude. I will never order from qvc again. Neither will I recommend them to anyone. On a scale of 0 to 10 I rate my experience several 0's.

QVC Company Profile