3.7/5 (472 ratings)

About QVC

QVC Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?

Original review: April 27, 2022

I am a victim of iD theft. Next, my EZ Pays. No problem their card. Great credit! I received a letter stating I owed 160$ (cannot remember exact amount). Nothing mentioned what order, item. Nothing. All my EZ Pays were paid off. Called their credit card. They actually helped! They spoke to QVC. Told QVC I had zero due on my card. Was the order credit send it to them (credit customer service informed me this happened to other customers). My bank checked all EZ Pays paid.

My QVC account was locked! Beware. Make sure EZ Pays are on debit or bank card not credit. I had accidentally checked credit. Went through orders changed payment. However I had enough credit on my QCard. It had to be a credit card purchase. However QVC did not or would not transfer or it was an order from one of the criminals using my identity. Their credit card customer service. Wonderful. Next several occasions received wrong size. The package was right. However the garment wrong size QVC did exchange. I was not supposed to pay for return postage or replacement Called QVC, they credit my account.

There are other stores. Shop online. A problem? The brick and mortar store is nearby. Although, be careful due to Covid in addition to shootings in my state!

Lock ones account. Mystery bill. No order # or item. Thanks QCard. I do not miss QVC at all. Or other shopping channels. Selling junk. Used to get great deals and great customer service!

Original review: April 13, 2022

QVC has started a new practice where they are no longer putting in return form with information on the item that you purchased. I believe they’re doing this to save money on printing. This is completely inconvenient and does not stand for the quality convenience and value that the customer was long based on. It is totally inconvenient for me to go to my computer and print the return item. That is not convenient! Also, what about senior citizens who do not have a smartphone, access to a computer, don’t even know how to operate a computer, let alone on a printer.

If you call them to have them send you the return label, it takes three weeks. That is not cost-effective for the customer who has to wait six weeks to get the return label and refund on an item that they don’t want. In the meantime QVC makes money off of that part of the deal meaning i.e. no mailing charges, they get to keep the interest on the item that they charged you, easy pay, etc. I would give them zero stars if I could!

Ever since they got rid of their quality experienced representatives in 2020, to cut corners with inexperienced reps who do not know the product and when they bought HSN, Company has gone down so many levels. When you order from them you don’t get your item for two weeks? Why would anyone shopped there when Amazon has your item within 24 to 48 hours? The shipping fees are outrageous, if you have Amazon prime everything ships free for $11 a month! Seriously QVC, I’m done with you!

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 13, 2022

March 04/22, I ordered an aqua joe 360 degree tripod sprinkler for $58.50 and received 3/14/22. It came with no telescoper. Only legs. And not original box. It looks like had being get from trash and selling to me. I contacted the QVC and they said, it is the only one they had. I returning it. And today is April 13, 2022 and still have not received the reimburses. I contacted them 3 times. And it is the second time they sent bad or wrong items but is also the last time I will order from them. After all I noted they have non good reviews. Enclosed is copy of the receive from qvc and the post office.

Original review: March 31, 2022

Ordered a Le Creuset dutch oven with easy pay. It has been a week and I have not had an email with tracking or any communication from QVC, other than a ridiculous amount of ads for other items. I have texted every day wanting a tracking number or some information as to the status of my order. All I get is 'sorry for the inconvenience, but there is no status update, but your order will arrive by April 2.' What? The money is still pending in my account. Why not just email or call and let someone know if they don't qualify for easy pay? There are plenty of companies that want my business. Seriously. Not a good experience, I should have read reviews first. Don't waste your time dealing with this joke of a company.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2022

I’ve been a regular, frequent customer of QVC since 1984 and have never before done a review on them. Recently my Discover card has been denied several times for no reason. Right after a HP desktop computer became TSV the evening of 20 February 2022 (9:00 PM PST). I ordered it in black. Just before I went to bed I got an email that my easy pay was denied. I called the next morning (21 February) and spoke to a far less than helpful customer service person who only said their credit service said easy pay couldn’t be used on this card, odd since I am just making the last easy pay on a Christmas tree. That was the only item I had on easy pay.

The customer service person told me I would have to reorder on a different credit card, and the black I wanted was no longer available. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told would have to leave a message to speak to a supervisor. I have done that once months ago and still waiting on that supervisor call. So I called Discover. Not only had they not denied a charge, there was a charge of $164.59 made this morning (21 February). Exact amount of the first easy pay.

My credit limit on the card is over $14,000 and it not only never gets near that, I pay the full balance every month. So I called QVC back. First I was told the order was canceled because it was sold out. I had ordered very shortly after it became TSV. And it was still being listed as TSV. At least this person tried to help. But he first said no longer available. I had to give him the number of the item. Then he was ordering the one without the Windows program. This became almost impossible to get done. I think he finally got the right one ordered, in the black that was supposedly no longer available, and mysteriously it went through my Discover card with no problem.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

About 4 yrs ago my acct was blocked and I couldn't shop on QVC all of a sudden. I called, they said I owed from something 3 yrs before that. I paid it off in 2 payments. I was back on. Happened twice since! Now I'm just done with their idiocy! Banks don't keep receipts from 2013 so I can't prove anything. They claim if I find the fax and receipt they will reinstate me for something I already paid off in 2013 or so! That's not gonna happen. Goodbye QVC

Original review: Feb. 12, 2022

Qvc has had 13 of my packages for three weeks. I can see they were returned almost 2 weeks ago and they’re sitting in a warehouse in South Carolina. Qvc cannot be trusted as a supervisor went online and charged my account without my permission. That is my reason for my returns. I have had many items returned but not put back on my account. I have had to call numerous times to find out where my package was only to find here, “oh, it’s been sitting in the warehouse, I’m so sorry for any inconvenience.” If I hadn’t checked on my returns, I would have lost my money. I have been a customer with QVC for 33 years and they have gone downhill tremendously. No customer service and a rip off for their products.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2022

I was applying. Took my money. Denied me. Why? They say I'm new. Well 3 other retailers don't think so with higher credit offer than this so now I'm begging for refund. It's been over 3 working days. They canceled me no reason and holding my money so watch out for easy pay.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2022

My son gave me a QVC gift card for Christmas, 2021. $500. I bought a watch, love the watch. Since then I have seen the EXACT watch all over the web for about $400 dollars. BEWARE. QVC will rip you off.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2022

In early January, I saw a deal come across for a Total Gym. It was so good of a price/deal, I decided to splurge. I've been wanting to get one and the price was too good to be true. So I did what I thought was a simple process of buying the product online using my credit card. I received an email that the order was successful and all was good...

After the initial email for the order and welcome to QVC email, I heard nothing. So I created an online account to track my order status. I cannot remember how many days it was (only a handful) I logged in and found my order had been cancelled! I was dumbfounded. So I took the next logical step and called customer service. They were little help and had no idea why the order was cancelled. The lady transferred me to I believe the Finance Dept. No one was there as it was after hours so I left a message to be called back.

Next day I heard nothing (i.e. no call back) so I took charge and called in. The initial person I spoke to was nice enough but she could not help and again transferred me to the finance dept. I wish I got the woman's name but I did not. She was terrible. NO help whatsoever. My credit card is fine with a very large credit limit, the address I entered matched and I've never had this issue before so I'm trying to find out what I needed to do to buy the product. I ask, "Can I simply provide the credit card over the phone." "Nope," she said! And then, in the middle of me explaining my situation and trying to get some information about why my order was cancelled and what options I have, the woman hung up the phone on me! This is horrible customer service and I was incensed!

No way I'm going to leave it here so I call back to the main number and tell them what just transpired and that I want to speak to a manager. The lady who took this call was very nice and she was not happy that I got hung up on and expressed concern. She in turn sent my concerns to management and it was a few hours after I got a call back from a manager. She was cordial and "understanding" of my situation, but again could offer me NO real help and I still could not buy the product!!! Told me she has no idea why the finance dept denied me. Great...

The call ended and I figured I'd try another perfectly valid credit card which I use all the time. SAME thing happened. Order accepted, I get an email telling me of my order details, I get a notification on my phone that the transaction hit my credit card and so I'm thinking all is good. Well, it was NOT and after another couple of days my order is mysteriously cancelled again in the system with me receiving NO email notification. I only found out by logging in online. Oh, I forgot to mention that I think it was the first time I ordered, maybe the second (it's all a blur), but my online account was also automatically closed!!!

I think I foolishly tried a third time w/ a credit card and the same thing happened. Me being persistent and not wanting the deal to slip away, figured, okay, I'll send a check. A hassle for me and should not be necessary, but I figured it will be no problem as I have a good amount of money in the account. Mail the check the day after I re-order and select pay by check. Should take no more than a week for the check to be received.

I wait over two weeks with the system telling me my check has until 2/2 to be received. On 1/27 I again login to check the status and guess what? You got it, order cancelled! This time I'm close to being livid. I call again and explain the situation and the woman tells me I'll get a call back as she'll forward my case to headquarters. Of course I NEVER got a call back!

Waiting and never receiving a call back, I call in to QVC the next day on 1/28 again explaining the situation. The gentleman who took my call told me my check was not received within 14 days. I simply do not believe that as I mailed it on 1/12 and no more than 5 days should it have taken. But he offered no more help and told me I'll get a call back in four hours. Four hours pass...and of course NO call back.

I'm done. I am so angry as this is the WORST "buying" experience I have ever had and the customer service, if you can call it that, at QVC was horrendous. Yes, a few of the first people I spoke to were nice and I realize they have no power to change things. But even going up the "food chain" offered me NO resolution and now I cannot get the product as the date has passed. I will order one from E-bay instead as they like my money.

QVC - Take note. You just lost what could have been a high wage earner customer who would have been loyal and more than likely a repeat customer. I also would have told others about you and the great deal I got. But this did not and will not happen because I neither got a good deal, nor did I get a resolution which should have been your management's focus. I will not only NOT recommend you, but I will do all to dissuade others from considering you.

QVC Company Information