3.5/5 (504 ratings)

About QVC

QVC Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?

Original review: Jan. 26, 2023

I purchased a navy Dooney and Burke leather handbag. I received a cheap brown bag, No tags, cheap material. It came without receipt. Unable to call or send email to company to inquire. Buyer beware or you are wasting your money.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2023

I had an account with QVC that was recently closed. I was told I had an old account with 50 dollar balance that was unpaid. I explained my account had been hacked but I paid it anyway. Now they closed my newer account and won’t let me see what they are billing and withdrawing from my bank account. I’ve called them more than a dozen times and they won’t fix it. My only choice is to close my bank account and contact the FTC for help. Don’t bother buying from QVC. You can usually find similar item at a local Store for far less cost and much better service.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2023

Orders were cancelled over 6 times, I tried different credit cards with enough credit, spoke to cs 10+ times. No supervisor to speak to I was cust for yrs but NO MORE. I cancelled my account. Look at my profile pic.

Resolution response: Jan. 10, 2023

QVC was honorable and the vendor canceled the orders as I had done already.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2023

Ordered two items on Friday. Found the same two items less expensive with another business that would be shipped to me faster. This was only a few hours after placing the order with QVC. Logged back into QVC and the cancel buttons were still next to the items. I canceled both QVC items, as evidenced by the banner at the top of the screen stating that both items were canceled, and that I would not be charged. I also received confirmation emails for both canceled items. Logged in this morning and only the cheaper of the two items was canceled. The larger item is showing as preparing. Chatted with customer service, who is not helpful. They said I can return the item when it arrives. Ridiculous! So now I have to wait to receive an item that I canceled and make a trip 30 miles away to ship it back because QVC is sending me an item I canceled? I will not purchase from QVC again.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2023

Was a longtime customer but I’m never ordering from them again. I received used shoes then I ordered Christmas gifts and never received them. Terrible company that doesn’t follow through. They don’t even let you know if something isn’t coming that you ordered.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2023

I placed an order for Crossbody Dooney and Bourke purse. I received not only wrong color, but I received something that is total Imitation. It has no gold hardware for the emblem. It has a square for the emblem Yes, but it's just a square... No Dooney and Bourke mark anywhere on the purse. The package didn't arrive with a receipt either. No transaction proof of anything.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2022

My husband and I order from QVC for years. He has his own account and only buys electronics at Christmas. This year he ordered two laptops for our teen grandchildren for Christmas. We look on their site and says delivered, but we did not get it. Customer service tells us we have to wait 7 days before they can refund or replace. We wait 7 more days and reach out to customer service. We tell them we need a refund as we cannot get by Christmas. They tell us they will process. Next thing we know my husband entire account is removed and we cannot access any of his orders and we get an email stating items were delivered and report it to credit card. We never received these items and now we cannot even access account and husband with QVC card that he cannot use.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2022

This company is a SCAM! They advertise items that they don’t have period. Then, when you return the item they never have a replacement available. They then want you to buy something else (that you never need)! This has happened many times to me and many people I know. I returned 2 items on 12/19 and was expecting to receive replacements by Christmas. They NEVER contacted me at all. I had to call them and was told one replacement will arrive 1/5. The other item they did not even have a replacement for, yet when I initially ordered they had it. These were Christmas gifts and their display of apathy was pathetic! SCAM ALERT. ***SCAM ALERT.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2022

I recently attempted to purchase a PS5 for my son for Christmas. I wanted to do the pay in 4, upon selecting that option. They drafted from my account first, then made a decision afterwards. I wasn’t approved for the buy now pay later, and have been waiting since Friday 12/16 to receive my funds back. I will never shop at QVC AGAIN. The company is terrible. I spoke w/ a Jennifer, Diana, even a supervisor named Shantel. Services were all horrible, they didn’t show any empathy whatsoever. Let alone it’s Christmas and I need that money back so that it can be placed elsewhere. Before making a purchase with them definitely consider ALL of your other options FIRST!! As I know the other companies will provide more of a superior service than this trash company has!!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2022

Ordered 3 PS5s. Paid the initial payment of 550. They accepted it and then 3 days later say they flagged my account for fraud and cancelled my purchase and held my 550 so I couldn't use it to purchase the gifts for my children. I won't get funds back until after Christmas. Everyone was rude that I spoke with. They blamed me for the problem even though they told me it was flagged. Won't use again.

QVC Company Information