1.99/5
Based on 113 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

535 QVC Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 21, 2018

I purchased an LG Flat screen from QVC for over 1,200,00 dollars, had it professionally installed on my wall. A week after the warranty expired, screen went black. Looked it up on YouTube, lots of people had this same problem with this T.V. Has anyone experienced this from this T.V. purchased at QVC?

Original review: June 18, 2018

If I could give less than one star, I would. On June 5th, I ordered a MacBook Pro laptop from QVC and paid roughly $33 for premium 2-day shipping as I was going out of town on June 7th and needed to make sure I was home so it was not just left on my front porch. On June 6th, I had not received any up to date shipping info, so I called QVC. I was told that unfortunately they had experienced a power outage and no orders had been shipped but that I would be refunded my $33 fee and my ordered would arrive on Friday, the 8th.

Seeing as I was going to be out of town, I made arrangements to have someone at my house on Friday to accept my order for me ensuring it would not be left on the porch. Nothing comes Friday and I receive no refund for faster shipping. I try calling QVC but get left on hold. Monday (while I am still out of town) the product is supposedly delivered. Left at my doorstep at 10:00 am. No signature required on a $1700 purchase. When I finally return home late Monday evening, there is no computer, no delivery notice, nothing.

Tuesday, June 12th, I call QVC and tell them that I never received the package and explained to the man I talked to that I was out of town and that I had informed everyone I spoke to prior to him of that, to which he replies "I am so sorry to hear of this confusion. I can issue you a refund right now. It should post back to your debit card within 3-5 business days". I thank him and we hang up. The following morning, someone from QVC's finance department leaves me a short voicemail with no call back number and she says "we are sorry to inform you, but we are not refunding you. Call your bank". I call and speak with yet another person who says "I apologize, I will get this pushed through and process your refund." AGAIN, Thursday morning, another message from QVC's finance department about not giving me a refund.

On Friday, I post a review to QVC's page about the poor customer service and I immediately get a phone call suggesting my account has been hacked due to the review that was left to which I explain, "no ma'am, I left the review." She tells me she will do what she can to make sure this is resolved because a signature was in fact required and will follow up with me Monday. We get off the phone and I immediately call UPS and UPS states "no, a signature was not required and that was QVC's choice. They also restricted us from being able to open our own investigation on this shipment." (not even sure what that means). This brings me to today, 2 weeks from my original order, she calls me back to tell me that she spoke to UPS and is sending UPS out to check the place where he dropped off my order but that they will still not be issuing me a refund and I need to dispute it with my bank.

Two things here: 1) It is not mine or my bank's responsibility to replace a product or money for a product that QVC failed to deliver in a timely manner resulting in either theft or non delivery and 2) I truly hope no one else orders from them and if you do, make sure you have weeks to wait for your product and make sure you are home because they do not require a signature for delivery of products regardless of the amount!

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 15, 2018

On June 10th I called and ordered this special deal. I called in the order because I moved to Denver, CO and wanted to make sure the address was correct. I reviewed my address 3 times. Good to go, I'll have my Dyson cyclone V10 with docking station on 6/15. On 6/13 I received an email that my Dyson docking station was shipped to St. Petersburg FL.! I immediately called. Spoke to representative. Apparently the Dyson was shipped to my Denver street address, but to St. Petersburg FL city and state!!! She said I would have to reorder the item and call back on the 15th to "cancel" the original order.

She said they could not cancel it until after the delivery date. Then they would cancel as a "item not received". I did not want 2 charges on my account. She said that was the only thing they could do. She said she would have her supervisor call me right back. 24 hours later a gentleman called me to say my Dyson is on schedule and I should get it tomorrow!!! I told him, no I won't get it because the address is wrong. He said, "Oh no problem, I'll order a new one and credit your account for the original order." I will have my Dyson on the 20th. Awesome. Thirty minutes later I get a call back from the representative I spoke to last night. She says she can order me a new Dyson and cancel the original order. I would get the new Dyson by the 22nd.

I tell her about the call from the guy 30 minutes earlier. She informs me he DID NOT reorder the Dyson and she would have to. Really??? And she has no idea who I spoke to. So I say fine, I really want this deal, but I do not want to find 2 charges on my account. She promises me I won't. However they only have the iron left, fine it's a color, I'll deal with it. I just want my Dyson. THEN she tells me there are no more docking stations! That is a $150 item that is part of the deal I ordered. So I am supposed to pay $508 for the Dyson minus the docking station? Are they crazy. That was part of the deal that I ordered. The way this was handled from the beginning is so unacceptable and so unprofessional. Shame on QVC. And after all that, I don't get my Dyson.

Original review: June 12, 2018

Today I received a letter from QVC saying I returned 72% of the items I ordered. That would be correct. I also shop with Amazon, where I have zero returns and Overstock, where I also have zero returns. Hmmm what's wrong with this picture. QVC only recently allows you to return for the same item different size etc.. That being said the items QVC sells in my opinion is marginal and does not do what they claim it does. They remind you regularly if you watch their show, don't worry you have 30 days to love it or return it, they don't say anything about how many times you can do this.

Many items I received are not as represented, sizes are way off or quality is just not there. That is not my fault. Poor quality garments are things I return often. A Lisa Rinna item wrinkled and terrible material, you bet it's going back. I'm not paying $75 for a terrible blouse of dress. Unfortunately you can feel or see the quality of the items prior to purchasing. It's sad that I've had to take time and the expense out of my day to return poor quality items. The thing is, STOP SELLING JUNK! I was a customer for over 20 years, quality has gone downhill. I cannot trust this company or the Sales representatives on air. They LOVE everything lol. I am so done!

Original review: June 10, 2018

I ordered the TSV HP gold laptop computer on 5-6-18. Even though I ordered early in the day nothing was ever said about the gold laptop being sold out. I was then notified several times via voicemail that because of high demand for the color, there would be a delay in shipment. Obviously, QVC was well aware this color was sold out and continued to take orders the entire day anyway without notifying customers. I received no less than 4 different ship dates.

On one occasion I was told the computers were delayed in customs??? Bottom line is I finally received the laptop a month later. I used it a couple of days and so far not very impressed. As soon as I boot it up, it becomes very warm to the touch and the fan is loud and running continuously. Also, the laptop is randomly shutting down and rebooting. This laptop is on the verge on being packed up and shipped back. I haven't ordered much from QVC the past couple of years, and the couple of things I did order there were issues with it. I think I am pretty much done with QVC. I don't trust them any more to provide quality products. What a disappointment. SMH!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?

Original review: June 9, 2018

In the month of March I ordered the Dyson vacuum. The initial payment was taken out of my daughter's bank account that was on file. When I noticed it, I called QVC for the card information to be changed to my bank account and I was told by the representative that it was. The representative never said that they were charging my account. That was two payments in one month for the same item.

The next time this happened was June. I called to confirm the payments and the representative Tanya. Decided to pay all of the easy payments on my accounts. I also, brought Wen. The Dyson had four payments of 44.16 and the Wen had two payments of 15.37 left on my account and all of them were processed at one time. I asked Tanya how much was the payment and she stated it was 206. I asked why was it that much for my monthly easy payment and that’s when Tanya said that she processed all of my easy payments. This was first done on June 3rd and QVC has not given me my money back yet and it is June 9th. I have spoken to multiple supervisors and nothing, but a $65 credit on my QVC account. I just want my money back!

Updated 06/10/2018: In addition to Tanya the representative processing four easy payments of $44.16 and two payments of $15.34 on June 3rd, additional payments of $176.64 & 30.74 were deducted on June 4th. I have called multiple times to receive a refund and as of June 10, no refund for the $176.64 or 30.74. Please refund my money because QVC has had my money for almost a week now and they are being paid interest on it.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I placed an order for air fryer accessories. It did not ship right away. I called and emailed to cancel my order. They said once order is processed they can not cancel but don't worry they have no hassle return. Two days later item ships. I return it. They only refund half my money.

Original review: May 31, 2018

My husband and I recently tried to order a Nintendo Switch bundle through QVC for my sister's 16th birthday. My husband made an account with QVC using his card to make a purchase (I have my own account with QVC but, it is linked to my bank account). A day or 2 after the order was placed he received a call from the financial department needing him to verify some information. He called them back and verified that it was him making the purchase and asked for his address, he verified it was him and stated his address and they told him everything was okay and good to go. The money came out of his account. We went on later that evening to see if there was a change in the status of the purchase and he could not log on. He tried to do a password recovery and it said his email was not recognized.

He called customer service and they told him corporate had closed his account because, he had the same billing address as his mother and she had an outstanding balance. My husband and I then went to the bank and had his card address changed to our current residence and we tried again to create an account and reorder the product thinking everything was fixed and this would be okay. The exact same thing happened, even with his address changed. This made both my husband and I both furious! How can a company judge someone based on them living in the same household as someone else? Just because he used to live with his parents he could order from QVC because, his mother has an outstanding balanced. This seems very wrong!

I submitted a complaint through QVC and checked the box that said I would like an email back and never received one within the week. He called the customer service again the second time his account was closed and was told she had passed a note along to corporate and he would be receiving a call on Tuesday and never received a call. I submitted another complaint with QVC hoping maybe to hear something back the second time. The complaints I submitted to QVC were from my account because, when you go to send the complaint they make you sign in and seeing how he doesn't have an account because it was closed he couldn't send the complaint.

The next morning after sending the second complaint I received this email: "Thank you for emailing QVC Ms. **. Unfortunately, your QVC customer account has been closed because QVC hasn’t received payment or has experienced business loss from another QVC customer account associated with your information (such as name, address, phone number or credit card information). To prevent further business loss, all QVC customer accounts associated with this information were closed. I do apologize for any disappointment or inconvenience this may cause. It has been a pleasure assisting you. Thank you for shopping with QVC!"

We have read several complaints about QVC and them closing accounts right after receiving a complaint about them. It seems to us that QVC is a judgemental company, judging people based on other's actions or where they live (and in my case apparently by name because I never lived in the household they are referring to). They seem to not care about their customers or want to even try to resolve a problem their customers have.

Original review: May 29, 2018

I made a purchase on QVC website and when I did so I enrolled into easy payment. I received my items and I had no complaints with that but when it came time to make 2 payment I realized I needed a few more extra days to make the payment. So I called QVC and explained my situation to the rep for her to tell me that "Corporate makes up the payment days for easy payments and because corporate makes up the billing days we are unable to give you an extension on the payment". But if you go on the website and read about the easy payment plan it states that if the day you are scheduled to make a payment is not workable for you you can call and set up a different date... VERY UPSET AND THIS IS MY FIRST AND LAST TIME SHOPPING WITH QVC.

Original review: May 22, 2018

I purchased an item with the easy payment (5 payments) they have (awesome I thought). I wanted to pay it off early and made the last two payments ahead of time, 3 days later they collected an extra payment. I chatted with one rep and she said this was an error that I was going to get refunded. 2 days later I got refunded for that extra payment (awesome I thought) but when I checked the item again they had added a 6th payment to the item I just paid off.

So I chased again with another rep, this time she said, "This is an error. The item shows paid off. This 6th payment will be deleted." Today I check again and it's still there, so I get on the chat again and explain everything to a new rep. Now he answer is that the previous rep misinformed me and that they refunded the 5th payment and that the extra payment that shows up in my back account they didn't collect it... So now an item that I've paid off I will have to pay an extra $42.00 just for the hell of it... I will never buy anything from QVC.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I too was a long time customer of QVC, and spent thousands. In the last two years I have experienced a lot of "dissatisfaction". I experienced rude and unhelpful customer service staff. I have received numerous "damaged" merchandise which I had to return myself making this an "inconvenience". I have received items that was more bait and switch, than what was advertised. I am disappointed in how low QVC has gone and how the "quality" of a lot of their items have deteriorated. This is my last month with QVC. I find the aggravations and disappointment, and lack of empathy with Customer service staff is not worth the stress.

Original review: May 16, 2018

I purchased an Apple Watch in December. Decided not to keep it and returned it December 27th. I discovered on May 5 that they claimed the watch wasn’t received in their warehouse until March and that they were going to return it. The representative I spoke with confirmed that the tracking number WAS scanned on December 27. I waited a few days and called back to follow up and was told they DIDN'T receive the watch. I used QVC’s return label, so why am I responsible for their warehouse employee's mistakes. I asked the rep for the tracking number and she lied to me, telling me that she didn’t have one. I waited several days before I called back again to follow up and was told they were investigating the return. They needed to know exactly when the Watch was returned. What difference does it make when it was returned.

They have the watch, REFUND ME! This is a $600.00 item. I waited a few more days before I called CS to follow up again. I spoke with a rep and requested they return the Watch. I had one more easy pay payment, so just return the Watch. “Unfortunately, we cannot do they. We will refund you.” I was informed. I’ve become so frustrated with this. Monday 5/14/18 I called QVC again. I spoke with one of the nicest Representative thus far. She listened and she didn’t give me attitude like the other reps did. The purpose of my call this time was to get the address of the President of QVC. I was tired of speaking to these non professional Call Center reps. I needed to resolve this and I wanted to share my concerns with the higher ups.

Long story short. I was given the address and then she asked if there was something she could help me with. I was skeptical about saying anything for every rep I’ve spoken with previously lie to me. I had convince myself that there was an alert on my account informing the telephone reps NOT to give me any information. I gave in and shared my dilemma with her. She was so sympathetic and apologetic, if made me feel comforting. She reviewed the notes on my account and sadly informed me that she couldn’t find where it stated the Watch was returned in March. (That’s what the rep told me on May 5th. All of a sudden that information is not available on my account. I was told there wasn’t a tracking number, however there was one found but when you go to USPS’s website, no information is given.

I believe either someone in their warehouse got sticky fingers and pocket it or when the data entry clerk entered the return an error was made. Whatever the issue. I know I returned the watch and I want to be refunded. I cannot afford to GIVE QVC $549.00. I have read so many post from dissatisfied consumers and it saddens me. I enjoyed shopping on QVC and to discover how unconcerned they are with various issues makes me wonder, what type of business was I dealing with. If it weren’t for the consumers, they wouldn’t have a job. I will keep fighting for my money. I returned it, they received it (so I was told) and I deserve a refund.

Original review: May 7, 2018

Amazon must be destroying you. I ordered the exact same item from both QVC and Amazon on Monday, April 30. I initially purchased on QVC, but found a different color on Amazon. Buying both as I can use both. On May 2, I received my Amazon package, two days after purchase. It is now Monday, May 7 and my QVC package is still sitting in the destination since May 4. Tracking is great as you can see every step. Tell me, QVC, how can you be so slow in shipping when your competition is so fast? I will never order from you again. Honestly, you cannot continue this slow service in light of the competition that is out there.

Original review: May 5, 2018

My experience with QVC has pretty much been very good. The items purchased I have been very happy with. I have only had to return something only a few times and it was only because the size was not right.

Original review: May 4, 2018

Service is fast and efficient and phone reps are courteous and helpful. Online reviews make good guidelines in determining whether or not to make a purchase.

Original review: May 3, 2018

I purchased Nick Chavez Soft Hair Flocker after watching him demonstrate this product on three women. I purchased product for a friend's mother. Product did nothing for friend's mother, for my hair and three other friends who tried it. I was charged $6.95 to return product for Shipping and handling. Will not make any other purchases from QVC.

Original review: May 3, 2018

I have purchased several items online from QVC and each purchase has been great. The products are just as they are described or look in the picture and they were delivered when promised with updates along the way. I get e-mails asking for confirmation of delivery and if the product meets my expectations. I love that they offer flex pay or regular pay.

Original review: May 2, 2018

The online site is really simple to use. But I like to call the 800 just to make sure the item I want is in stock and that the transaction goes smoothly (all on their servers, it helps minimize possible hacking from outside sources). The phone reps are really helpful, there is an extra $5.00 off if you're a first time shopper but, when I called there was an extra $10.00 off, I wouldn't have got that if I just went online. They let you know when the package is shipped and delivery date. They just send you an e-mail. Easy.

Original review: May 1, 2018

I ordered a piece of clothing from QVC and total cost was 38.41. Shipping was $3.00 and they refunded me 26.78!!! I am not sure this is even legal being as they do not let you know ahead of time that they will keep 25% restocking fee... or whatever it is!!! This is only the second time I have ordered from QVC and I will NEVER order from them again!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!

Original review: May 1, 2018

Website shows a clear description of item and reviews most of time. Displays in color of your choice. Easy pay and free shipping are available on today's special value as well as regularly stocked items. Also, shipping is fast and reliable.

Original review: April 29, 2018

I do purchase some skin care and makeup. The cost as compared to purchasing in a store is much less. The shipping costs aren't bad and the customer service has always been very helpful. Returns are easy and I've never had a problem with refunds.

Original review: April 28, 2018

I enjoy QVC, very relaxing, easy to make comparison, sometimes shipping is a little costly especially when it's more than the items purchase, will cause a no sale. Even though I haven't had to return anything bought, return information was always included. Well pleased.

Original review: April 25, 2018

I hadn't been a QVC shopper before. Channel surfing I saw a daily deal on a product I use. The price was well below Amazon's and the 4 payment option made paying a little less painful. Also, the delivery was swift. Now I will definitely include QVC when comparison shopping.

Original review: April 24, 2018

QVC is the first site I’ve used where I haven’t had to complain to customer service. I’ve been ordering from there around 6 months or more to buy my favorite cosmetics brands. With the 3 to 6 month easy pay program they offer, it makes buying my favorite pricey cosmetics more affordable and no interest is charged. I think I’m a lifetime shopper on the Q!

Original review: April 23, 2018

Do not order now since prices have gone out of sight and not too happy with quality. When you started selling jeans for over 100.00 dollars you lost me and my friends. 300 400 dollar handbags what's with that. Now on to Logo, they are horrible, on young and skinny and on size 14 models. Look like baboons. Who are the jhers now, you are .ksi g a ,kt ov customers. People that have families and work and retired cannot afford you anymore. Sad you were once very good and reasonable.

Original review: April 23, 2018

I ordered microfiber sheets. Amazing and very user friendly with easy pay options which helps a lot. I loved every item I have ordered from QVC. I returned the two that I didn't and they credited me. That took a while but it's fine.

Original review: April 22, 2018

I ordered the NUFACE body tonic and The QVC gave me in incredible run around which included mandatory personal and private questions to be answered based off "public record” to verify. They held back my order for one month because they insisted they get these private information that included my relatives' full names and phone numbers, all my addresses I’ve lived before, my birthdate, my maiden name, my close friends... OMG. What the hell? I so regret I gave them these info. I began to suspect they may be linked with fraudulent companies who can inject themselves into my private personal info! I have NEVER been subjected to such interrogation from ordering a simple product. Now that they’ve had the info and wanted additional info from “supervisors who will contact you," I became so alarmed that at that point // I said forget it! I’m canceling and WILL NEVER order from QVC again!!! Please be aware of this.

Original review: April 22, 2018

I have bought many things from QVC and HSN. They always treated me fairly with returns and/or problems. Have shopped with HSN for over 30 years and QVC for about 16.

Original review: April 21, 2018

I have found that you can always find a last minute gift at QVC. They have a great collection of merchandise at various price ranges. Merchandise is well packaged and delivered promptly. Flex pay, when offered, is always a bonus.

Original review: April 20, 2018

QVC has nice products but they are overpriced. Love Amazon. If there is ever an issue with an item they will replace it or refund your money. Also, shipping in 2 days is great.

QVC Company Information