1.55/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

QVC

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 15, 2017

450 QVC Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I have been a faithful and loving customer of QVC and its product lines... But am very upset today! I was expecting more orders I paid for by way of my debit card direct for items purchased as I have for over 2 decades and I was informed that the rest of my orders that were paid for already by cash process thru my checking account was denied and my QVC account was CLOSED by QVC Corporate office!!! Because I had filed Bankruptcy over 5 years ago and therefore any customer with this in their past was not allowed to purchase anything from QVC by way of prepaid card or checking account or credit card if I had one... Which I don't due to past Bankruptcy... I deal in Cash is KING!! NOW and am now being penalized due to this!!!

Horrible policy to encourage discrimination due to a person's unfortunate past!!! I am so distraught in knowing that this Country I am proud to live in The USA should not allow Corporate businesses to discriminate against US Citizens with CASH to not be able to purchase a product or do business with them because of this Court allowed Process Bankruptcy to straighten a person's life out!! Living is not always as easy as this. To be able to pay with CASH should not be discouraged!! But yet QVC pushes all its customer population to sign up for their in-house QVC CREDIT CARD!!! UGHHH...

I am going to do my best to try and let all I run into in this world know if this discrimination against law abiding citizens to be treated less... I had not had to include them in my Bankruptcy over 5 years ago. So this doesn't seem right in any fashion at all. Shame on you QVC... SHAME ON YOU... Your customers are not going to be standing proud to watch and purchase anything from your Corporation. Straighten up and deal with CASH like most of us are learning to respect... And not get taken advantage of by high interest rates...etc. Living within one's abilities should not be a CRIME!!!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

My wife had been a customer for 27 years! In short, I called about my account that my wife uses (I don't order from QVC LOL). I created her an account in my name because they shut her account down for an item she returned that they have failed to give her credit for, which I might add is over 3 years old. So I called customer service, and yes I am a type A personality and the president of a company I built but never the less the CS proceeds to tell me that the account is blocked because of a balance on my wife's account that they associated with mine. I told him that this was due to a return she never received credit for and that not only that, you cannot hold my account liable (ie blocking it) for a balance from another even if she is my wife, I mean this is an open account not implied contract theory gees.

I told the CS that, "The debt you say she owes the statute of limitation has run-out, however, if you would just look into it you should have a record of the merchandise return and part for the course they have yet to care and look into the matter is why I created the account for her because they cannot get this issue resolved". I go on to say, "I don't give two ** about QVC but my wife likes it so I am trying to straighten this out". Now keep in mind at this point I am not really upset. I just want to get it fix but he makes the cardinal mistake of telling me if I use profanity again he will terminate the call. Are you kidding me, when did two ** become a taboo lol, it's not like I was angry at him and calling him names. However the more this guy talked it became apparent to me he was more concerned about my two ** comment than helping me so in a bit of infuriation I told him to go ** himself and hung up.

Public Profanity has been and is held by the United States Supreme Court as free speech. Now that is not to say QVC doesn't have the right as a private company to enact certain policies against profanity but they do this at their own par-rel because "One man's vulgarity is another's lyric." Cohen v. Cali. 403 U.S. 15, 25 (1971) meaning they isolate their customer base. However, they do not have that right to hold one person liable for another's debt regardless of the reason and for that reason I reported QVC to the Federal Trade Commission which they are no stranger to. Denver lawyer David ** has said, "The First Amendment lives in a rough neighborhood and if you can't stand the neighborhood move to China... or somewhere the First Amendment does not exist".

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 11, 2017
    I got a QVC card with a credit limit of $1000, I purchased several items and used EasyPay, I thought my monthly payment included my EasyPay installments. Now QVC wants me to use another credit card to pay off my EasyPay orders as my EasyPay orders are delinquent. I have left several emails in reference to this and

have not heard back. So from what I understood is that you pay on your QVC card and EasyPay orders.

This is the question that nobody has answered. Also I purchased my orders on EasyPay with my QVC card, so if I am making monthly payments above the minimum due, then I dont understand how my Easy orders are delinquent. And my payments are on time. Never received an email in reference to exceedingly my account limit. Now QVC says they are sending my account to collections. How can this be?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I purchase 85% of my clothing and other household items online. This is the first time I've shopped at QVC. Their return policy is insane. When you return an item it will take 60 days to ever see your money and by the time you do half will be missing for their incurred expenses. Not credible. Seriously, stay away.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I recently purchased items from QVC with their QVC card, under the impression that my payment was being taken care of by QVC. Now I find out even though I have paid my items off, I now have a synchrony bank hassling me for a payment on the same account. I have complained to customer service as well as the president of QVC which a staff of his by the name of Janice express that there was nothing that could or can be done. (Frustrated.) Refused to be charged twice for my items.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

On Friday afternoon, I placed an order with QVC for two 27-inch HP computer monitors, one for myself and one for my husband, utilizing the easy pay option. This was my very first time placing an order with QVC. Last night when I checked my order status, everything looked perfectly fine and normal and they both said they were processing and showed an estimated delivery date. Well, this morning when I tried to log in to check the order status, it made me create a whole new account as if it was my very first time on their website. So, I created a new account once again using the same information that I had used on Friday to create an account. When I logged in after doing that, both of my orders were gone. They had totally disappeared! I tried searching for the order numbers and nothing was found.

I then went on their customer service chat to find out what was going on and I was told that due to "previous unpaid easy pay orders" with my information, my orders had been canceled and my account had been closed. WHAT?!? Neither myself or my husband have EVER ordered anything from QVC before! I informed them of this and I was told that someone at our address had easy pay purchases that they never finished paying on. My husband and I have lived in this house for almost 10 years and NOBODY has ever placed an order with these people before. The woman at QVC told me that it could have been whoever owned the house before us, even though that was nearly a decade ago.

I then asked, "So, you are telling me that because someone who lived at our address before us 10+ years ago owes you people money, so you are refusing to do business with us???" She said, "Yes." I'm sorry, but that is ILLEGAL!!! You can't refuse somebody the opportunity to make purchases based on an entirely different person owing money, especially from as long as 10+ years ago! That is against the consumer credit protection laws and I WILL be reporting this to the Attorney General Consumer Credit Protection Division as well as the Better Business Bureau. In the meantime, I am taking my business to HSN! After reading through some of these complaints, I see that this is a very common occurrence with QVC and they need to be held accountable for their illegal and unethical business practices!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I have been with QVC for over 20 years and their policies have changed a lot. The host(s) try very hard to sell you items that you could buy at Bed Bath and Beyond and other department stores which I will be going to from now on. The only exclusive item in QVC is just the color. When you return an item(s) and you use their postage not only are you NOT REFUND that amount but the shipping and handling that they charged you in the first place to send the item(s) out to you and they say it is legal.

Also when they say free exchange. Well you need to call them to let them know that you are exchanging the item you purchase because apparently when you fill out the return/exchange form they can't seem to read. I will no longer purchase any product from QVC because they have become crooks on TV and they seem to get away with it. Also you don't need the original package to send an item back. They try very hard to sell you items on QVC that we probably don't really need. I used to like them when the original host(s) were there some 10 years ago. Now they have just some people I do not want to deal with anymore. - Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Purchased 2 laptops on 6 easy pays. Second payment comes around and QVC has double payments pending on my card. Called C.S. They said not to worry it will be taken care of. Yeah, you took care of it, Following day, double payments get charged to my card and I now have 7 easy pays instead of the 6. This sums it up. Theft, you stole payments from my account you were not authorized for. Fraud, you added an easy pay to my bill that is charging me an extra payment of almost $200. The false advertisement you advertised 6 easy pays and charged me 7 easy pays. Needless to say, I won't be shopping at QVC anymore. Tomorrow I will be calling my lawyer.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I had an Easy Pay account with QVC and had several Easy Pays due. I ran behind and they closed my account in the Spring of 2016. I understand that. In April 2016, they began taking the Easy Pays out of my bank account again, they took a total of $500 from April, 2016, until August, 2017 at which time I was able to reopen my account with them. Since I was able to shop again, it appeared to me that everything was paid off. Not so. They sent the Easy Pays to a collection agency, despite the fact that they continued to take money from my bank account. A total of $550 to be exact. The collections agency refuses to accept the copy of my bank statement as proof (Since they closed my account, the payments do not show up on QVC anywhere). When I call QVC and ask for collections, I am told that I cannot talk to a human and to write to them in PA.

I have been going through this for 3 months. Collection agency demanding payment for money that QVC has already taken out of my account. But yet it is impossible to talk to QVC to get confirmation and real proof of the payments. I suppose I could write to my bank but they would have to do a charge-back to dispute them. Since they are paid, I don't want that. I just want to be able to TALK TO A HUMAN AT QVC and get confirmation of the $500 in payments they have taken from my bank account so I can get this out of collections. What do I do??? I want to buy a house and need to get this fixed before I apply for my mortgage. This is outrageous.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I ordered a Keurig bundle on the Sept 25th. I got a confirmation that it was shipping by UPS on the 27th and I should have it by Oct 2nd. It got as far as Florence, SC on the 28th and there it sits--still trying to figure out where the nearest UPS terminal is. I contacted UPS and they confirmed it has not arrived to them. I contacted QVC Customer Service and all they can tell me is if I don't have it by the 10th of Oct, they will express ship me a replacement. He agreed it was probably still sitting on their dock but he could not tell me that for sure. He did not make any effort to try to find it, or calm my ruffled feathers in any way. I will NEVER use QVC again.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

After being a customer for nearly 20 years I was paying for an item on Easy Pay. I was issued a new credit card with the chip technology. I was unaware that QVC was not getting paid. No one ever called or emailed just cancelled the account. I would have gladly updated the card but was not given the chance. Very disappointing.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I have been a loyal customer of QVC. I need to move my last payment by 2 days later and they refused. They would rather have the payment be NSF and they try to collect it at another time. Why would they want to make negative experience for a customer? At this point I don't have faith or trust in QVC. They claim to be too customer service oriented.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

9/14 I placed an order for one pan from QVC on Easy Pay on QVC's website and got an error message they were having issues with their website. I figured, ok, if I get it, fine... If not, no big deal. That was Wednesday. Thursday I got an order confirmation but my bank account was charged the full amount. Was about to call them when I got a second order confirmation email. I called them and told them I did NOT order 2. I only ordered 1 and it was supposed to be on Easy Pay. They said they cancelled the second. Then I got two more order confirmation. So I called them again.

By then, they had taken over $220.00 out of my checking account!!! I called them AGAIN. They can't give my money back... I had to go to my bank. So I went to my bank and they told me QVC has to fix this so I called them AGAIN. This is day 5. QVC "fixed" my original order to be Easy Pay and put $40 back in my account. HOWEVER, THEY STILL HAVE $160.00 OF MY MONEY!!! I can't get anyone to help get my money back on those 3 cancelled orders! I am SO DONE WITH QVC!!!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

I opened my account and was approved for a Q Card. I moved last month and on my new block there is a person with the same last name ** and they owe them money I guess. QVC never told me this and I tried to log in and it said they couldnt find my account so I kept trying several times because I had sent something back and was trying to track it. I finally called and they said they closed my account because same last name as someone on my block. No one ever sent me a letter or called or explained this so I literally tried to log into my account about 50 times. I asked that a supervisor call me and never received a call back so I actually register mailed my old and new lease thinking that would solve the issue but no. Still no response. Very disappointed customer!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

I have been a loyal customer when QVC was CVN. This is the final time QVC will close my account. I have for the past five months, sent Q Card/Sym-phoney ** Bank checks each month totaling $700 plus dollars. QVC apparently sent me to some grimey ** collection where the employees can't speak English and definitely don't have the correct information. They didn't even have my name spelled correctly on the letter they sent me and when they had the audacity to call my house, they mispronounced my name and didn't have the correct address which I was not going to correct.

I called QVC to find out why would they send me to collection with the money I was sending them every month. The stupidvisor had the mitigating gall to tell me QVC didn't send me to collection, it was Symphony Bank and I immediately call that phony bank and asked to speak to their supervisor in accounting. She stated it was not them but QVC. I informed her that my attorney will find out who is responsible and the State and Federal Attorney General Offices will be notified because QVC has done this before on some real **.

If you return their garbage back to them too many times, they close your account and anyone related to you even if it's a relative you don't even know. If you just so happened to move to an address where the prior tenants reside there before you and didn't pay QVC money owed, QVC will punish you by closing your account. Don't ever put another credit card on file with this crooked company, QVC (which stands for Quit Violating Consumers) because they will transfer flex pays on that card without your consent and you will be paying twice for the same merchandise.

They did this to my Discover Card and it took me one year to pay them off with QVC merchandise. QVC never credited me my money and now again they closed my account after I received a new Q card with the same number and $5.00 spendable cash. I also got the statement last week as well with over $300 available spending. I went to order a Jim Shore snowman to find out the account was closed until the pin number was verified. The stupidvisor was supposed to call me back in 4 hours on Friday, 8/25/17, instead a dumb ** called me Saturday to tell me my account is closed because I didn't pay outstanding flex pays of $480.00 when I had to have been paying for the past 5 months over $3500.

Can some of these idiots get a damn GED (good enough diploma) and learn how to add and subtract. If you subtract $480 from $3500, obviously I should have paid that $480. But QVC as felonious and grimey as they are will stoop to any fraudulent level just to get extra money out of consumers. Let it be known that QVC is still selling Chaz destroy your hair products even with the class action lawsuits filed against him. I too lost my hair using his products. Never again!

So to all Consumer dealing with this company, when you feel you have been bamboozled by QVC, get in contact with your State and Federal Attorney General Offices and put these crooks on notice that they will be held accountable for messing with consumers credit worthiness with the garbage they sell and have the nerve to close your account because you send them back their garbage. Don't take their ** anymore!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I've had really good luck with almost all of my purchases and I really like that some of the items have easy pay plan with 3 to 6 payments.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

QVC guarantees all of their products. When I purchase any product, they always have the top of the line. They are also easy to place an order with.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I've purchased several things from QVC and been very pleased with the quality and the value. Plus, customer service was great. They answered any questions and were very friendly.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

Upon preparing for my most recent move to my most recent apartment 7 months ago, As I had nothing in storage or at a friends house to acquire and I was in a VA housing facility in the great state of Massachusetts and ever since my honorable discharge in 1996 I made a simple phone call and was able to order all of my needed items from a laptop/printer to simple linens for a brand new furnished apartment. I needed appliances for my kitchen set up and was able to get this all at QVC located in Pennsylvania. Upon moving day all that I had ordered in the previous 2 months was right there waiting for me inside delivered and boxed up to unpack.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

I used to adore watching QVC even if I didn't always buy anything. I have been a customer of theirs for more than 14 years. They always make a point of saying how honest they are - unfortunately not true. Their main selling comment is "If you aren't happy you can always send it back." I now know why. Recently I bought a pair of earrings which I have no problem with. The postal charge was £3.95. I actually sell quite a lot on e-Bay and I know that a parcel which can weigh up to 2kg and be in a box 45cm long costs £2.90 second class. The earrings arrived in a flimsy little plastic bag - no box, no wrapping, second class, unsigned for. I was so annoyed I returned the earrings (weighing 30 grams) in exactly the same packaging. The cost £0.76p!!!

I was furious and sent the receipts to QVC proving the cost difference but they didn't refund any of the postage. I tried to post feedback on their website about the cost of the P&P to warn other buyers but QVC refused to post it even though they constantly claim that they post all feedback good and bad. How can QVC keep claiming how honest they are when clearly they are not. It leaves a bad taste in the mouth and is very upsetting.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

I've been shopping at QVC for awhile and I liked most everything I purchased. I like that they have 3 easy payments, which helps a lot but I don't like that mostly everything you buy is $4.99 shipping and if you return anything it cost you more to send it back.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I order a mattress from QVC, it was too high for my bed. I returned the mattress with the trucking company that they sent and I still have not gotten credit and it have almost a year.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

Everyone at QVC is very professional. And it's easy to order on phone. Product come on time and wrapped well. Have ordered about 4 household items and very please with them all.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

We purchased two TracFones from QVC with 1350 minutes airtime, text and data which were advertised to triple the airtime, text and data when buying more of airtime, text and data. When purchasing more minutes, etc., nothing was tripled. I have argued with both QVC and TracFone and they each refer me to the other company. I was told by TracFone that I was not getting triple minutes, etc. I have talked with several representatives and still have not received triple minutes. This additional minutes transaction was done online on the TracFone site. AFTER I purchased the 500 minutes plan, I was told it was "already tripled" and I would not get additional minutes according to my QVC purchase. I am sending the two phones back to QVC for a full refund and will find another cell phone provider that keeps its word. I will not be buying two more cell phones from QVC either!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I have an account with QVC - Qcard with Synchrony Bank. I received an email yesterday from QVC telling me my account was delinquent. I opened my most recent statement from Synchrony Bank and discovered it was not delinquent. I contacted QVC and was told that my Qcard would not accept easy payments on some items, so they, QVC, opened another account, without my knowledge. I have never received a statement for that account and when I called QVC on 8/1/17, I was told someone would return my call within 4 hours.

This morning I again called QVC and was told a supervisor would have to call me back. I refused and went on FB where I wrote a scathing review. I was contacted by some idiot at QVC asking for my account number. Thinking it was a private message (it sure looked like one and most people would pm when asking for that kind of information), I gave it to them. I was then informed by someone that I really shouldn't be putting this information on FB as it was going out to the world. I was horrified. I called Synchrony Bank and closed my account immediately.

I am now concerned about my private information being used against me and all the ramifications of what that means. So, besides putting my private information on FB, QVC apparently opened another account where they could charge my items WITHOUT TELLING ME. That is grossly illegal and if necessary I will turn this matter over to the AG of Az.

Original review: July 23, 2017

I had been a loyal customer of QVC and spent 10's of 1000's of dollars over the years on many items including their fine jewelry, as well as household items and things for my children. I was one of their most valued customers and received many promotions because of that. When the economy took a dump, my husband lost his job and we were forced to file Chapter 13 five years ago. Our bankruptcy is about to be discharged within the next few months. I applied for and was approved for a new Q card. When I made a purchase through QVC's website it initially went through. I checked the status the following morning and couldn't find the order anywhere in my order history.

I called customer service and was told that my account had been permanently closed. I asked for a corporate phone number and was told "there is none." I am very angry because I was a loyal customer for years who purchased quite a bit of their high end jewelry, and am hurt that a company could treat their customers in this manner. We paid back EVERY creditor by filing Chapter 13, and QVC is the ONLY retailer who has discriminated against me because of this. We will be following up with our attorney to see whether or not we can take legal action against them. How you be approved for a Q Card and then be told by the retailer that you aren't allowed to shop there??

Original review: July 5, 2017

I ordered a sweeper. They took money out of my account... I called QVC because it was supposed to be delivered today. QVC said it would be delivered today. I checked Fedex. It showed it had already been delivered. I called Fedex. QVC had it sent back to them because supposedly my account was closed. How does this happen??? No one called me. No reason at all for it… They said they called to confirm my order and no one answered. THEY NEVER CALLED!!! IF THEY CALLED AND NO ONE ANSWERED WHY DID THEY TAKE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT!!! Sounds like a BBB complaint is going to happen…

Original review: July 4, 2017

Trying to understand how I can order something and then it's put on Backorder and they won't take the necessary steps to have my monies released to me immediately. I was told that they don't email or call the banks and I have to wait 3-5 days but yet this is not my fault. However Customer Service cannot help me. I have ordered thousands of dollars of merchandise from QVC and will no longer.

Original review: June 11, 2017

Placed order for 2 game console bundles on 6/9. Went to check status tonight and my account has been closed and order has been cancelled. This is the 4th time that they have done this to me in a 2 year period. I am livid. I currently have 2 Easy Pay orders with them that are up to date. I now cannot see those orders and I am out of the 2 consoles that I bought for birthday presents. THIS IS HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. They also have a hold on my credit card for 160.00. Total bull.

Original review: June 10, 2017

I have just gotten off the phone with Synchrony Bank... only to find out that since you closed my account and sent the remaining easy pays to collections... I now have 2 bills to pay instead of one... so you just COMPOUNDED THE ISSUE!!!! I have no more CASH at the moment so they will also have to wait and I cannot pay it all at once, since now I have to send the minimum payment to the QCard and then another payment to the GC Services of which QVC will only get a portion. You will lose money as a result of being impatient! After over 17 years of doing business with you... I am sorely disappointed that you would treat a loyal and trustworthy customer in this manner. Thank you for nothing!!!!

It will be a cold day in hell when I deign to order another item from QVC. All of this could have been avoided if a thinking person at Synchrony Bank would be making credit decisions instead of a computer robot!!! I only wanted a credit line of $1000. $500 was OK in 1959, but not today. This whole situation is STUPID at STEROIDS!!!! Sadly disappointed! This account to defamation in my view!!!! I see there are a lot of complaints online about the business practices of QVC. Maybe you should take note and make some positive changes in policy, which is arbitrary in nature instead of shafting your customers?! Lousy abusive customer service!!!!

QVC Company Information