1.41/5
  • 1 star
Based on 84 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 8, 2017

466 QVC Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

Ordered a computer "HP" and it's being shipped from overseas… No one said a word nor is it stated anywhere on item description. Horrible that my name and address has yet been given to someone other than QVC without my consent!! And now possibly enemies of our country have my actual physical address and name to go with all the rest of the data that's been stolen. I contacted QVC with my concern and was told I was not normal because I'm a disabled veteran nobody is concern with that. Obviously they think the US population is dumb and won't mind because it was a good deal I guess... But I was misled by QVC in thinking they actually had the computers already here in USA in a warehouse. It wasnt until after a delay in delivery they changed my delivery date two days before it supposed to arrive. Thats when I found out they were selling direct from the factory in China sending them a big list of address and names as shipping labels.

Beware buying from QVC. They will give out your address if shipping direct from a foreign factory and won't let you know until afterwards and only if you check the tracking. For some reason they don't want people to know. Was told it’s just the way they do business!! I am a disabled veteran. I deserved better treatment of my security and safety from a company doing business here in USA. Being told it's just the way we do business just isn't good enough anymore. Everyone was polite in telling me I wouldn't get any resolutions though so I guess I will have that and have to cross my fingers and hope nothing comes of it... It was the most polite middle finger I've ever gotten. But still the middle finger…

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I ordered an item that has been "In Process" for a week now. The free item that came with my order has been shipped but not the item that I purchased. When I call customer service they tell me the same exact thing I see on the website. They are no help. I been reading other forums and I am not the only person that has dealt with this problem. They need to have a better system in place for tracking or hire people that will do the job, the correct way. The customer service agents should be able to have access to more information to help to solve this problem.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

Received an item different from what I ordered, I sent it back after having to pay 22 dollars to ship it back, to this day they have not refunded me and it has been over one and a half months. This "business" is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau or any equivalent agency. Advice that nobody purchase anything with them. Any buyer will regret having ordered thru them.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

Beware! Item ordered, which was on sale, from QVC & charged my credit card. Tracking via UPS shows item shipped but I have not received order. I complained to QVC Corporate office after a week of no receipt. QVC said they were not responsible because item was shipped by a vendor but they could not provide me with name of vendor. I'm left with QVC unable to help me locate item.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I called regarding the amount of a recent return. I was told that 6.95 was deducted for shipping and 5.50 for the label. My return was 7.48. QVC exchanges items and any returns incur these exorbitant fees. The hosts: hostesses make a big feL of “if you don’t like it just return it.” They omit the pricey details unless the transaction is return only. More explanation is certainly needed. I choose to cease doing business with this shady company after 12 yrs.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

In December 1, 2017 I had ordered an Xbox One X for my husband for Christmas. I was excited to see that they withdrew the money from my bank account and I would hopefully be getting my Xbox within the next week or so, so they withdrew the money from my bank and then just too soon as they did that they canceled my order. When I contacted a service representative they told me that I had a delinquent account which I have never has brought to my attention. When I asked the representative how I can fix and pay for the delinquent account she refused to answer me. So here it is December 6 and I still don't have any refund or an Xbox One X.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

QVC is selling false hope to people. They are saying things like if your child's car dies in the middle of nowhere that there will be no problem because they have this device. QVC is aware that this product is not reliable. In my opinion this product should be recalled. I purchased the HALO car charger for my spouse as a gift last Christmas. He took care of it with pride. He would bring it in when it got cold or hot outside. He would also charge it according to instructions. He loved his gift... Till he tried to use it.

A woman at the grocery store couldn't get her car to start. My spouse was more than happy to offer his services with the help of halo... To no avail!!! The halo would not charge the car! He was so embarrassed. Then he was ticked. When he got home I called halo. They told me to send mine in and they would send back refurbished. I sent it in with the flawless box and accessories. Keep in mind this was never even used before, not counting the one time he tried. What we got in return added insult to injury. We got a scratched up unit thrown in a box without accessories!!! And the packing material was dirty!!! I called and they said they would contact the shipping department.

I don't believe for one minute this situation will end well. Look at all the low reviews. This is a shameful product and an even more shameful company. I have had better customer service on eBay. This company wants you to think you will be safe when you are out in the middle of nowhere and your car dies... Beware I am not the only one to find this to be untrue! Hundreds of others have had the same experience with similar stories. Shame on QVC for selling a product that professes to be a safety net when you need it most that in the end will leave you stranded. I have spent thousands of dollars over the years at QVC. It is sad to end this way but when a consumer sees that the QVC's bottom line is money over their customers safety...

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

We received a Christmas tree that was defective. We called QVC who offered to exchange it, but there was no way we would receive it before Christmas. This was November 24th. They suggested we return the tree and order a new one. They said money would be going back onto our card as soon as the tree was picked up. It wasn't. We ordered a new tree that evening, then read more reviews on the tree. All negative. We tried to cancel the tree, since it wouldn't be shipped until four to five days. They refused to issue a refund and cancel the tree, citing that it was "too late," even though they were still in possession of the tree in their warehouse.

So now we are out the money for the old tree, as well as for the new tree, which we do not want. They said we can return the new tree at our expense and then they would refund the money after they received it back, essentially tying up funds for TWO trees, one which is on its way to QVC's garbage and one on its way to our house, which we do not want to take a chance on. Last time we order from this company. They used to have such good customer service back in the 1990s. My how things have changed. Their people honestly do not care.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

I place an order with them on the 17 and it was going to get her on the 21. I called today to see where my order was. They didn’t ship and I paid for the extra shipping to get it on time and they just took that money.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I ordered an HP computer that came with Platinum support and about 8 programs. Two programs loaded and the others said page was no longer available. The Platinum page said my account was deleted and I hadn't even put it on yet. Very disappointed in getting programs that were promised and when trying to put them on computer they won't bring them up to load them.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2017

Butterball XXL Deep Fryer - Ordered from QVC. Order was processed. Money taken out of my account. Called for a tracking number. Was told it was never sent out and it was now out of stock. The only thing they could do was to refund my money. Now scrambling to find one before Thanksgiving.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I purchased a mattress that came damaged. They then told me all they can do have me reorder wait another 7 days to schedule another delivery. After I had been told they don't remove the old mattress. I scheduled removal of my old mattress through another company. I am now without a mattress and the icing on the cake is they charged me after it had been cancelled on top of it all. They could care less.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I started using Easy Pay at QVC, something they are always pushing. I had no idea that Easy Pays were not automatically taken out of your QVC card account. Consequently I got behind in paying these. They sent me a letter stating how much I owed and I started paying them incrementally. They obviously were not happy with that arrangement so they closed my account and turned it over to a collection agency. The collection agency doubled the amount I owed. I told them to verify the purchases and Easy Pays and they’ve never gotten back to me. That was two months ago.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

I ordered a HP Laptop HP Touch Laptop w/ Office 365 and Platinum Essentials for PC Download Oct. 10, 2017. I have yet to receive the Platinum Essentials for PC Download. I called customer service Oct. 16th because it read on my QVC account to call customer service. The CS person said. I should have it in a three days. Oct. 26th I still haven't received it -- I called CS again the CS person said I should have it within 3 days. Nov. 2nd looking at my QVC account it read Platinum Essentials for PC Download is SOLD OUT and I still have not received Platinum Essentials for PC Download. Called QVC customer service after being on hold 11 minutes. The customer service said it will need to be reordered. BUT it says on the QVC website it is SOLD OUT. Did anyone else NOT receive their Platinum Essentials for PC Download 10/7?

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

My husband and I made an account and placed an order with easy pay option. I was waiting for item to ship when I checked the next day I couldn't log in to my account and so I contacted customer service because it just said error and I hadn't got anything from them not a call or email or text so I assumed it was a technical problem.

When I chatted online with customer service they said that my order and account was canceled because there was an overdue account at that address from a while ago and that it wasn't settled. I explained that we just moved in May of 2017 and the previous tenant was evicted that we had a lease to prove this and that I had never heard of such a thing before in my life and why they wouldn't contact us by phone or email to let us know what was going on or how to rectify this? She was no help and ended the chat with saying she would pass a message along but it probably wouldn't help because this was common practice?

I immediately contacted our attorney because I had never heard of being associated with someone else's debt by an address even with proof you have not known or associated with that person before, he said they didn’t send an email because it’s not legal to do that and that unless it’s in the terms of easy pay somewhere I could prove wrongful intent and false advertising on their part. I chose to wait on that because it’s all just absurd to be honest.

You would think that such a large company would have better customer service. The whole reason we chose to buy from them was because we wanted to try out easy pay after his mother and father have used it for over 25 years and buy all their meats from them and we don't use credit cards except for ones through our bank period, we are very protective over our credit and refuse to open accounts anywhere else.

We pay all our bills ahead of time or on time and this was so disrespectful to us because we always pay our bills. I did inform my in laws about this and our fellow colleagues and friends because this is such bad business on their part. To just assume we are not intelligent enough to know that this was not fair business practices and not contact a lawyer to hear our rights or give feedback on every site on the Internet and word of mouth to everyone we know. I’m friends with several bloggers and YouTube reviewers as well who are just as shocked as I am about this and are awaiting my ok to go forward with this story on their platforms as well. They still took our money and held it for days without providing a service or the interest we lost while they held that money too. Bad bad business practices very dishonest.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I recently bought an item from QVC on Easy Pay using the same card had had used in the past two weeks to buy a couple other items on Easy Pay. I was awaiting the item in UPS. When it did show up I went and checked online to see what was going on. There was a note saying contact CS. I sent an email and asked what was going on. I got a note back saying my CC was denied. So, I went to my CC site and there was the authorized amount for this purchase. I email QVC back that the payment was approved and I have a screenshot proving it. They emailed me back saying that they could not help me, I would have to call.

As I was reading that email, I got another text saying AS I REQUESTED, my order had been canceled. Of course, I DID NOT request it. So I call them on the phone and ask what is going on. She tells me that they don't allow Easy Pay on this particular card. I asked her why they had they shipped me two other items just recently on Easy Pay and why did they charge my card for this item if it was not allowed.

Here is the thing, I had to call them to find out why the item I had not shipped. They never bothered. They canceled the order without explaining why. (AND said I did it.) I would have changed to a different card. Now QVC has a hold on my card which the extremely rude CS agent said should have been released after 24 hours (2 weeks ago). When I asked her how she was going to fix it, she said she wasn't. I should just take it up with my card company. After reading the reviews here, it is obvious this company does not care about customer service. I will never buy from them again.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

I have been a faithful and loving customer of QVC and its product lines... But am very upset today! I was expecting more orders I paid for by way of my debit card direct for items purchased as I have for over 2 decades and I was informed that the rest of my orders that were paid for already by cash process thru my checking account was denied and my QVC account was CLOSED by QVC Corporate office!!! Because I had filed Bankruptcy over 5 years ago and therefore any customer with this in their past was not allowed to purchase anything from QVC by way of prepaid card or checking account or credit card if I had one... Which I don't due to past Bankruptcy... I deal in Cash is KING!! NOW and am now being penalized due to this!!!

Horrible policy to encourage discrimination due to a person's unfortunate past!!! I am so distraught in knowing that this Country I am proud to live in The USA should not allow Corporate businesses to discriminate against US Citizens with CASH to not be able to purchase a product or do business with them because of this Court allowed Process Bankruptcy to straighten a person's life out!! Living is not always as easy as this. To be able to pay with CASH should not be discouraged!! But yet QVC pushes all its customer population to sign up for their in-house QVC CREDIT CARD!!! UGHHH...

I am going to do my best to try and let all I run into in this world know if this discrimination against law abiding citizens to be treated less... I had not had to include them in my Bankruptcy over 5 years ago. So this doesn't seem right in any fashion at all. Shame on you QVC... SHAME ON YOU... Your customers are not going to be standing proud to watch and purchase anything from your Corporation. Straighten up and deal with CASH like most of us are learning to respect... And not get taken advantage of by high interest rates...etc. Living within one's abilities should not be a CRIME!!!

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

My wife had been a customer for 27 years! In short, I called about my account that my wife uses (I don't order from QVC LOL). I created her an account in my name because they shut her account down for an item she returned that they have failed to give her credit for, which I might add is over 3 years old. So I called customer service, and yes I am a type A personality and the president of a company I built but never the less the CS proceeds to tell me that the account is blocked because of a balance on my wife's account that they associated with mine. I told him that this was due to a return she never received credit for and that not only that, you cannot hold my account liable (ie blocking it) for a balance from another even if she is my wife, I mean this is an open account not implied contract theory gees.

I told the CS that, "The debt you say she owes the statute of limitation has run-out, however, if you would just look into it you should have a record of the merchandise return and part for the course they have yet to care and look into the matter is why I created the account for her because they cannot get this issue resolved". I go on to say, "I don't give two ** about QVC but my wife likes it so I am trying to straighten this out". Now keep in mind at this point I am not really upset. I just want to get it fix but he makes the cardinal mistake of telling me if I use profanity again he will terminate the call. Are you kidding me, when did two ** become a taboo lol, it's not like I was angry at him and calling him names. However the more this guy talked it became apparent to me he was more concerned about my two ** comment than helping me so in a bit of infuriation I told him to go ** himself and hung up.

Public Profanity has been and is held by the United States Supreme Court as free speech. Now that is not to say QVC doesn't have the right as a private company to enact certain policies against profanity but they do this at their own par-rel because "One man's vulgarity is another's lyric." Cohen v. Cali. 403 U.S. 15, 25 (1971) meaning they isolate their customer base. However, they do not have that right to hold one person liable for another's debt regardless of the reason and for that reason I reported QVC to the Federal Trade Commission which they are no stranger to. Denver lawyer David ** has said, "The First Amendment lives in a rough neighborhood and if you can't stand the neighborhood move to China... or somewhere the First Amendment does not exist".

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017
I got a QVC card with a credit limit of $1000, I purchased several items and used EasyPay, I thought my monthly payment included my EasyPay installments. Now QVC wants me to use another credit card to pay off my EasyPay orders as my EasyPay orders are delinquent. I have left several emails in reference to this and

have not heard back. So from what I understood is that you pay on your QVC card and EasyPay orders.

This is the question that nobody has answered. Also I purchased my orders on EasyPay with my QVC card, so if I am making monthly payments above the minimum due, then I dont understand how my Easy orders are delinquent. And my payments are on time. Never received an email in reference to exceedingly my account limit. Now QVC says they are sending my account to collections. How can this be?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I purchase 85% of my clothing and other household items online. This is the first time I've shopped at QVC. Their return policy is insane. When you return an item it will take 60 days to ever see your money and by the time you do half will be missing for their incurred expenses. Not credible. Seriously, stay away.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I recently purchased items from QVC with their QVC card, under the impression that my payment was being taken care of by QVC. Now I find out even though I have paid my items off, I now have a synchrony bank hassling me for a payment on the same account. I have complained to customer service as well as the president of QVC which a staff of his by the name of Janice express that there was nothing that could or can be done. (Frustrated.) Refused to be charged twice for my items.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

On Friday afternoon, I placed an order with QVC for two 27-inch HP computer monitors, one for myself and one for my husband, utilizing the easy pay option. This was my very first time placing an order with QVC. Last night when I checked my order status, everything looked perfectly fine and normal and they both said they were processing and showed an estimated delivery date. Well, this morning when I tried to log in to check the order status, it made me create a whole new account as if it was my very first time on their website. So, I created a new account once again using the same information that I had used on Friday to create an account. When I logged in after doing that, both of my orders were gone. They had totally disappeared! I tried searching for the order numbers and nothing was found.

I then went on their customer service chat to find out what was going on and I was told that due to "previous unpaid easy pay orders" with my information, my orders had been canceled and my account had been closed. WHAT?!? Neither myself or my husband have EVER ordered anything from QVC before! I informed them of this and I was told that someone at our address had easy pay purchases that they never finished paying on. My husband and I have lived in this house for almost 10 years and NOBODY has ever placed an order with these people before. The woman at QVC told me that it could have been whoever owned the house before us, even though that was nearly a decade ago.

I then asked, "So, you are telling me that because someone who lived at our address before us 10+ years ago owes you people money, so you are refusing to do business with us???" She said, "Yes." I'm sorry, but that is ILLEGAL!!! You can't refuse somebody the opportunity to make purchases based on an entirely different person owing money, especially from as long as 10+ years ago! That is against the consumer credit protection laws and I WILL be reporting this to the Attorney General Consumer Credit Protection Division as well as the Better Business Bureau. In the meantime, I am taking my business to HSN! After reading through some of these complaints, I see that this is a very common occurrence with QVC and they need to be held accountable for their illegal and unethical business practices!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I have been with QVC for over 20 years and their policies have changed a lot. The host(s) try very hard to sell you items that you could buy at Bed Bath and Beyond and other department stores which I will be going to from now on. The only exclusive item in QVC is just the color. When you return an item(s) and you use their postage not only are you NOT REFUND that amount but the shipping and handling that they charged you in the first place to send the item(s) out to you and they say it is legal.

Also when they say free exchange. Well you need to call them to let them know that you are exchanging the item you purchase because apparently when you fill out the return/exchange form they can't seem to read. I will no longer purchase any product from QVC because they have become crooks on TV and they seem to get away with it. Also you don't need the original package to send an item back. They try very hard to sell you items on QVC that we probably don't really need. I used to like them when the original host(s) were there some 10 years ago. Now they have just some people I do not want to deal with anymore. - Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Purchased 2 laptops on 6 easy pays. Second payment comes around and QVC has double payments pending on my card. Called C.S. They said not to worry it will be taken care of. Yeah, you took care of it, Following day, double payments get charged to my card and I now have 7 easy pays instead of the 6. This sums it up. Theft, you stole payments from my account you were not authorized for. Fraud, you added an easy pay to my bill that is charging me an extra payment of almost $200. The false advertisement you advertised 6 easy pays and charged me 7 easy pays. Needless to say, I won't be shopping at QVC anymore. Tomorrow I will be calling my lawyer.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

I had an Easy Pay account with QVC and had several Easy Pays due. I ran behind and they closed my account in the Spring of 2016. I understand that. In April 2016, they began taking the Easy Pays out of my bank account again, they took a total of $500 from April, 2016, until August, 2017 at which time I was able to reopen my account with them. Since I was able to shop again, it appeared to me that everything was paid off. Not so. They sent the Easy Pays to a collection agency, despite the fact that they continued to take money from my bank account. A total of $550 to be exact. The collections agency refuses to accept the copy of my bank statement as proof (Since they closed my account, the payments do not show up on QVC anywhere). When I call QVC and ask for collections, I am told that I cannot talk to a human and to write to them in PA.

I have been going through this for 3 months. Collection agency demanding payment for money that QVC has already taken out of my account. But yet it is impossible to talk to QVC to get confirmation and real proof of the payments. I suppose I could write to my bank but they would have to do a charge-back to dispute them. Since they are paid, I don't want that. I just want to be able to TALK TO A HUMAN AT QVC and get confirmation of the $500 in payments they have taken from my bank account so I can get this out of collections. What do I do??? I want to buy a house and need to get this fixed before I apply for my mortgage. This is outrageous.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I ordered a Keurig bundle on the Sept 25th. I got a confirmation that it was shipping by UPS on the 27th and I should have it by Oct 2nd. It got as far as Florence, SC on the 28th and there it sits--still trying to figure out where the nearest UPS terminal is. I contacted UPS and they confirmed it has not arrived to them. I contacted QVC Customer Service and all they can tell me is if I don't have it by the 10th of Oct, they will express ship me a replacement. He agreed it was probably still sitting on their dock but he could not tell me that for sure. He did not make any effort to try to find it, or calm my ruffled feathers in any way. I will NEVER use QVC again.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

After being a customer for nearly 20 years I was paying for an item on Easy Pay. I was issued a new credit card with the chip technology. I was unaware that QVC was not getting paid. No one ever called or emailed just cancelled the account. I would have gladly updated the card but was not given the chance. Very disappointing.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I have been a loyal customer of QVC. I need to move my last payment by 2 days later and they refused. They would rather have the payment be NSF and they try to collect it at another time. Why would they want to make negative experience for a customer? At this point I don't have faith or trust in QVC. They claim to be too customer service oriented.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

9/14 I placed an order for one pan from QVC on Easy Pay on QVC's website and got an error message they were having issues with their website. I figured, ok, if I get it, fine... If not, no big deal. That was Wednesday. Thursday I got an order confirmation but my bank account was charged the full amount. Was about to call them when I got a second order confirmation email. I called them and told them I did NOT order 2. I only ordered 1 and it was supposed to be on Easy Pay. They said they cancelled the second. Then I got two more order confirmation. So I called them again.

By then, they had taken over $220.00 out of my checking account!!! I called them AGAIN. They can't give my money back... I had to go to my bank. So I went to my bank and they told me QVC has to fix this so I called them AGAIN. This is day 5. QVC "fixed" my original order to be Easy Pay and put $40 back in my account. HOWEVER, THEY STILL HAVE $160.00 OF MY MONEY!!! I can't get anyone to help get my money back on those 3 cancelled orders! I am SO DONE WITH QVC!!!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

I opened my account and was approved for a Q Card. I moved last month and on my new block there is a person with the same last name ** and they owe them money I guess. QVC never told me this and I tried to log in and it said they couldnt find my account so I kept trying several times because I had sent something back and was trying to track it. I finally called and they said they closed my account because same last name as someone on my block. No one ever sent me a letter or called or explained this so I literally tried to log into my account about 50 times. I asked that a supervisor call me and never received a call back so I actually register mailed my old and new lease thinking that would solve the issue but no. Still no response. Very disappointed customer!

QVC Company Information