3.4/5 (532 ratings)

About QVC

QVC Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?

Original review: Dec. 4, 2021

I ordered some items off of QVC website order number ** to find out you charged me and canceled my orders. Called, talked to Jennifer, told her QVC was stealing by taking my money and canceling my order. She responded, "Yes that is exactly what we are doing." I have this call recorded. I am going to send this to a lawyer and the Better Business Bureau and have appoint with the news on the 10th of December so nobody else will get treated like this by QVC. This company is very unprofessional.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

I placed an order for a reindeer candle pillar with an LED candle on 7/27/21. I just received it today 11/30/21. I had called when this item missed its target date of delivery. I did not receive one e-mail or phone call as to why it was not shipped. I called the customer service person said it was due to ship out in a couple of weeks. Those weeks came and went I called again and I was given the excuse that shipping was delayed due to the issue with cargo ships sitting of the coast and not being able to come into the docks. Why is this company selling products that are not in their possession. The QVC salespeople make you full aware of how many they have to sell. The product was a disappointment as well. The paint job on it must have been done by a 3 year old. To be perfectly honest Big Lots or Walmart would have been a better option. I won't be purchasing anything from QVC in the future.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2021

Always have fixed a problem asap for me...never have had a bad experience. Customer service are very polite and tries to fix the problem as they are on chat or phone. I continue to shop there and will often.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

They have no clue what the words customer service mean. I placed an order on Monday evening, it is now noon on Friday and my item is still sitting in Preparing order status and no one can tell me when it will ship. When I tried to cancel the order they claim they couldn't. I asked to a talk to a Supervisor and I was told that a supervisor would return my call within 4 hours. When that didn't happen I called them back. Again I was told that I couldn't speak with a Supervisor...that I was on the list and someone would call me back within 4 hours. I explain to her it has been over 4 hours. What do I get the same canned answer. When a Supervisor can't get back you within 4 hours it tells you that they're one screwed company with a lot customer service issues!!! If I was you I would think twice before making a purchase. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2021

I ordered a $100 gift card for my mother. She received the gift card and it did not work. After 10+ phone calls and hours on the phone, this issue has not been resolved. Cash Star insisted they could not help and referred me to QVC. QVC insisted they could not help and referred me to Cash Star. That's it. No one helped. This issue was 'escalated' to the finance department on Oct 27th and again on Nov 11th. I have not heard back. I continue to call but no one at QVC will follow up with this. For anyone experiencing a similar situation: FILE A CLAIM WITH YOUR BANK AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK. I'm furious. #SCAMMERS #CRIMINALS

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

Very disappointed, my dad sent a gift he was real excited about and it never came. Took weeks to get a hold of customer service who only said it was returned by the post office. No refund or additional info. Terrible. QVC loves money and seems to like ruining holidays.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2021

I don't use QVC very often but at times I see a product that I'd like to purchase. I bought a shirt in June 2021. They originally didn't have the color I wanted but then saw that the color was back in stock. I returned it for the color I wanted. What was sent to me was someone's mascara. I returned it and they sent the color I requested. The size wasn't right so I returned it for a new size. Now they have counted that as three returns (even though the mascara was not my fault). Apparently after 3 returns they won't do a return but no one calls to tell you that.

I waited for about a month and finally called. I learned their policy. They were sorry and sent my shirt after reading all the notes. And they refunded my shipping charge because since it was an exchange not a return. Well today - Oct 20th - I see I have a charge on my account because they are taking back the money they refunded me for the shipping charge! This has been 4 months of bloody hell to buy one shirt! I was done fighting. I told them to keep their money and I will never buy from them again! Their shipping is slow and expensive and then they can't seem to get things right. I have talked to so many people there trying to straighten out my account. I'm just done! Never again!!

Original review: Oct. 25, 2021

Please be careful if you buy something from this company. If you have to return something they will charge you for shipping and the return label. Try Overstock instead. They let you return items for free.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2021

In April I made a first-time purchase, 1 item from QVC. I received a discount for being a first-time purchaser on their QVC card. Unfortunately, I did not take a screenshot of the discount. I paid what I thought I owed. Then I get a letter from a collection agency saying I owed QVC more $. I called QVC and they had no record of the discount. I then called the QVC Card (Synchrony) & was told to talk to QVC customer service. I did not have the time or the mental energy to deal with this, so I paid the $ owed to the collection agency. I closed the QVC card and the acct with QVC and will never do business with them again!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

I have been ordering from QVC since the early '90s. They historically do not like you to return items. It seems recently they have put a sticker on the back of your receipt that it cannot be returned. I guess if you return too many items, in their opinion, they are going to make you keep it whether you have problems or not. This is a company that does not value long time customers. Their quality control is not there. The sizes in the various clothing varies from item to item, (too small, too large) but apparently they do not care now. Just know that QVC was sold a few years ago to new owners. These owners also own HSN, Zulily and I don’t know who else.

For the last few months, I have been ordering from H&M. They always include a return label with the purchase, in case you want to return. They have up to date clothing for all ages and exceptional pricing. If it does not fit, just put in in the bag and return. No questions asked. I really, so far, enjoy this Company. It is refreshing. They have the latest fashions for fashionistas. Both QVC and HSN does not offer the quality nor up to date fashions they did a number of years ago. All clothing for Women is that cheap spandex material. It is way way overpriced. I miss Randolph Duke, Terry Lewis and others.

**This is just a heads up to those who return more than QVC wants you to. They did not let me know until I received it with a notice on the back that it could not be returned. It is suppose to be a Bob Mackie blouse size 18. It fit my niece that wears a 14. This is an example of their clothing sizing that you cannot return.

QVC Company Information