1.46/5
Based on 86 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

QVC

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 16, 2018

486 QVC Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I buy EVERYTHING from QVC and Amazon. QVC charges WAY TOO MUCH for their returns. If the item is on Easy Pay I spend more for the item than I was charged in the first place. Their new policy of charging $3.00 for the initial shipping charge on EACH item of clothing is better but I still pay $12.00 for 4 tee shirts that weigh almost nothing! And again, when I return an item it costs me $7.00 for EACH item I return if I return one item! I understand they need to charge for restocking but I usually send them back unopened especially when I have ordered the same item in different colors or sizes. I eat the cost myself for most items I have opened! When the item is larger or weighs more than the shipping and returns are exorbitant!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

Ordered an item online, didn't receive it or any notification until I couldn't wait any longer and called. A customer representative, Tina (may be a fake name) with last name she would not disclose, who claimed herself as the senior representative and the only sales representative I could speak to, told me that: My order got cancelled. Unknown verification reason from the corporate. They are very sorry but there is no information they were told regarding the order cancellation. There is nothing she could do to help me (seems re-order will not be an option in any way). The item is a high value item ($345) so once they feel anything wrong they would cancel the order. Her name is personal, can't be disclosed, and she can't send email, explanation for any tracking record.

Called second time after 10 min expecting to have a more useful representative, a girl tried to help to reactivate the account by verifying everything again and told me that she would request a free expedite shipping for the item when it's reactivated. I asked her to send me a confirmation of the status and let me have a record, she asked my email. 30 min after the phone call, nothing was received.

Called the third time, got a representative who was just like Tina, but a little bit more polite, and didn't call herself a senior representative. She said my email has problem, and that's the reason why I didn't receive cancellation notice for the order. And she said the account has been closed, so I can't receive any email from them. And there is no record of any activities from what I was promised during the second phone call. At this point, I only wanted to cancel the order and make sure I will not be charge if there's any chance the expedited requested order ever got placed.

I asked if there's anyone else I could talk to and to clarify my concerns. Another woman who claimed to be the supervisor told me nothing from the second call would go through because there was verification problem. This woman didn't care what the content was about and what information I provided for their "verification", she just wanted to let me know that my order didn't go through, and will not go through regardless how many times I try to contact them.

I tried to explain to her the situation and asked if to re-place the order can be a solution, and I didn't think she care to listen or solve the problem, she just wanted to turn away any customer as they really can't do anything to solve the problem... which is simply just get the order placed. I had no choice but confirm that the order didn't get through and the request will not be approved, and the card will not be charge. I turned away and purchased the item elsewhere and hopefully will receive it tomorrow.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I have purchased a lot from QVC. I'd like to say that they make you pay for shipping when you return an item and since my orders were on Easy Pay by the time they received my order back I've already paid for the item. Example- I ordered 2 pair lodging sets for around the house or running an errand. The material was so thin. I called first to make sure I wouldn't be charged twice for shipping since they came in one bag. They told me NO just once. Well I was charged 4 times for shipping- the reason I called first was it wouldn't be worth it for me to send back- I could of kept and used for painting my house... All the clothing I had ordered in the past went back. Nothing was it looked like on TV. I will no longer order from QVC and Laurie clothing line is one of the worse and she a TV Shark Alright!!!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

Purchased as a birthday gift for my son, this product (Batwing Drone) was not opened and used for a few months after purchase. After used once two occasions, two propellers were broken - by my husband... not even my son. After trying unsuccessfully for months to find propellers online and through the manufacturer's website I reached out to QVC for help. At that time, a customer service representative said I would receive an email containing a return label. No email came and I waited until after the holidays to reach back out to QVC to try to determine where the email was. The first customer service rep told me to go back to my account and print out the label on my own. I was unsuccessful.

On that same day, a second representative told me I was no longer eligible for a return which is why I couldn't print out the return label. I was also told that I could not receive a refund or have the item replaced since it was discontinued. I have always had great customer service from QVC and great items, but since they won't stand behind this item I will no longer be purchasing ANY items. I have a $65.00 piece of broken plastic sitting on a shelf.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I submitted an order yesterday and thought everything went okay, but when I woke up this morning my account had been cancelled. I then made another account and looked for my order, but couldn’t find it anywhere. I emailed customer service, and their response did not make any sense whatsoever. I then called to ask why my account had been cancelled and they couldn’t tell me why exactly. They did say my information didn’t check out or something, which doesn’t make sense. I asked what information it was and got no answer, then hung up on by the representative. I then received an email that my order had been cancelled as well as my new account they were setting up for me.

I called back after I got a chance and was told my order and account were cancelled again, and they couldn’t tell me why. The only thing they could tell me is that my information isn’t correct or doesn’t check out, which is not true cause all my information was correct. I will not shop with QVC again and this was my first ever order. The item I ordered was a MacBook, so they would have gotten money out of me, but now they won’t. I wish I could give this no stars because of how difficult this has been.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I tried to place an order on my account, which I had opened about 6 months ago and had placed about 3 prior orders on and received with no issues. Today, I try to log in to place a repeat order and it says my account cannot be found. So I do a chat and I am told my account is CLOSED because the information on the account is associated with someone else who caused QVC to lose money. What??? I ask, what information? O, we can't tell you that...

So, you close my account, give me no reasonable explanation why, tell me it is because of some information being associated with someone else, but won't tell me what information, or why after 6 months this just seems to have randomly happened... UNREAL, then when I researched them on Google, I find they pull this JUNK all the time on people and it is because of all kinds of lame reasons like getting a new phone # that may have been associated with a bad account, moving to a new address where someone had an account or a family member they had an issue with, ETC. How does this company not get in trouble or investigated by the government for this type of behavior? A real SHAM! I suggest avoiding this company and shopping with a more reliable retailer that values its customers on a one-on-one basis and not on Associated Data nonsense!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

The only good thing is they send a replacement if your package is lost or stolen, no? Asked. But they DO NOT listen when placing an order! Because of this, I've been charged in full when it was an EZ pay!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I ordered a Dooney purse from QVC for $168, it went on sale for $99, within 30 days of my purchase. I did not know you had to ask for the sale price within 30 days of my purchase, I would have called and asked for the sale price. When I did call, I was told I was too late, it had been 3 days since I placed my order, that the day it was processed and delivered. I called on the 30th day. The customer rep's company is cheating their customers, because you should be told about this policy, when you make a purchase, this practice is deceitful, and unethical. I asked the customer rep., if they informed customers of this policy, she said, “No, I only work here and follow instructions.” I told her that I wanted this purse discounted, and asked for a supervisor, she said there was not a supervisor present. I want to either return this purse to them or the discount, because I have been cheated. Other customers should be made aware of their hidden policy of deceit.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

You can send anything back if you don't like it. I wait for sales and midnight shows, best deals then and no shipping charges. But you do have to pay ship charge if you send it back.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Usually I have decent experience with them but I recently ordered Nutrisystem dinner entrees and they arrived cold but nowhere on the website or on the boxes or the invoice told you if you need to refrigerate them or what? I called the customer service and they were IMPOSSIBLE to get hold of! Really QVC? Also their APP is a disaster! HSN is much better in these areas so go with HSN. Disappointed QVC.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I have shopped with QVC for many years. They have easy returns, very good customer service and good selection of products. I like their in-house items too.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

Purchased a Samsung 33" Smart Tv from QVC for our daughter for Christmas. When opened, we found it was NOT a smart tv. I had sent a snapshot from my phone of the original listing that indeed said 32" LCD Smart Tv. Checked website, TV was no longer listed as a smart tv. No problem, they have a great return policy and we can fix this. No! Took a day off from work. After scheduling a USPS pick up and no one showed. Called QVC at 8pm to find out why and they said that I never ordered a pick up. I told them I had an email confirming the pickup request including a confirmation number. Then I offered to forward it to them if he could tell me where to send it. He responded that wouldn't do any good and all he could do was put in another request for pick up and hope they show this time?!! Seriously?

I asked if there was someone I could talk to about this mistake as it was going from bad to worse on QVC's end. I told him I knew it wasn't his fault but as a business was owner, I would want to know if stupid mistakes were being made and affecting some of my best clients. He replied that he was the only one that I could talk to and there was nothing that could be done further. No apology, no empathy, and ZERO accountability as a representative of QVC. In short, I will no longer give my $$ to a retailer who not only doesn't care about their customers, but also assumes zero responsibility in their errors. Customer LOST.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

Never had any problems with QVC and been dealing with them for years. Great customer service, great products, merchandise also great value pay options. Easy returns if need be. I really enjoy shopping with them and I highly recommend this company.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

Arrogant, poorly trained and demanding. My husband give the name of his oldest cousin as the answer to a security question they CLAIM we chose. WRONG! My husband is nearly 70 years old and he has no older cousins left at this point. Thanks, QVC, for pointing out that we have no family at Christmas. Just what we needed to get us into the Christmas spirit. Spend some cash and get some decent people.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

I am so done with QVC! Have been a long time customer. I was on their website looking at Gifts baskets, order was placed in error and charged my card - I went to my account and cancelled it right away and even called QVC to let them know there was something wrong with the website, I did not hit the order button. Customer service Rep said they would inform the IT department about this issue and I would receive refund in 3 days. No refund in 3 days- I called again and spoke to a supervisor and she sent an email she says to the Corporate office to get released within 24 hours. She told me the first person I spoke to did not do the paperwork needed to get refund and still no refund! QVC, I seen other reviews with the same issue - How can you do this to your customers? I called today and there are no supervisor available to talk with. I will not be using QVC ever again.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!! I am a single mom of 2 and on a very tight budget, but of course I still wanted my children to have a great Christmas, no thanks to QVC though. I placed an order for my children's christmas gifts only to have QVC cancel it with no notification or anything, I had to find out by logging in and seeing cancelled next to the items I was so sure would be here in time for Christmas, when I tried to contact the office they kept transferring me to some President's office where they keep you on hold for 10 minutes then ask you to leave a voicemail, which I have left 4 and NEVER received a phone call back.

The customer service team are trained to not give out their corporate number (if they're a reputable company why wouldn't they want this information shared???). I am now stuck with no money for Christmas gifts because I have to wait for my bank to release the funds that QVC initially took out!! This company is very unprofessional and a complete ripoff! I would not recommend anyone to order from this place especially if you're expecting your items for something special!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

I rarely shop on QVC but a link on Google looking for certain items brought me there. I was surprised to see some pretty good prices so I purchased 2 pairs of sterling earrings and 2 pairs of Sherpa lined socks. The shipping and handling was $3 for each item. I don't understand that when multiple items are bought (4 in this case), they don't discount shipping. Today is 12/16 and I've ordered from multiple sites today and nobody charged me a shipping premium to guarantee arrival by Christmas, but QVC did! They charged me an extra $3 per item, bringing my total shipping to $24 for 2 pairs of earrings and 2 lined socks! I could have fit all 4 items in a USPS flat rate, priority mail box to arrive in 3 days for less than $7 but they charged $24!

Well, against my better judgement (I should have cancelled the entire order but I already wasted an hour online), I cancelled the socks and kept the earrings. So I'm paying $12 to ship 2 pairs of earrings to arrive in 8 days! How insane is that! Taking advantage of the public and I will NEVER waste my time shopping w/ QVC again! They offer a sale but then make back the discount they offer on the product in shipping/handling charges! For $20 and change I could have gone to Kohl's and paid less money for sterling earrings! I've already purchased sterling at Kohl's this holiday and they're a cheaper price than buying thru QVC. I placed the order thinking I was only paying $12.50 per each pair of earrings and would up paying over $18! I'm done w/ QVC!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

I place my order nearly a month ago for Je Ne Sais Quoi IT cosmetics. First of all I had to go through an address correction. Then the product was damaged in transit and I was told that I would be sent another one. Then I was given the tracking number from a QVC representative which was bogus. Call and call with UPS and they delivered the package with that tracking number. It was a gold necklace from Zales Jewelers from someone else in another city. I contacted you yet as to come retrieve it so that that person would get their Christmas gift.

I called QVC again to confirm that that was the correct tracking number that they had given me and it was... The same number on the sales package. I call again to QVC and they tell me they will send me an another package of the Je Ne Sais Quoi IT Cosmetics. I wait for over a week every day waiting after a week and nothing. I call QVC today customer service. Nothing has been sent to me and it is no longer in stock and they made no effort to secure this for me again.

In all fairness I have traded with QVC for over 20 years. There have been slight hitches along the way but they were rare and they were fixed. This is not like the company... not my experience of it. This was disastrous. I'm a very busy teacher and I have made endless phone calls to track down their mistake. They need to amend this some way. UPS also knew that it was not their error but that of QVC. They have no business telling someone that they're sending out a package and then it's not even recorded in the computer that they have done so but I do record my phone calls. This was a mess!!!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I am very disappointed in QVC. I had never ordered from them before but decided I wanted to get my son an iPad as his big present for Christmas. I looked on QVC and found a bundle deal that came with an iPad, keyboard, charger and carrying case. I thought it was a good deal. As a single mom of two I am usually a little tight on money and around the holidays it can be even more stressful and money is a little tighter than usual, so because of this I placed my order on the website using Easy Pay. Two days later I get an email that my order has been cancelled. I called customer service, concerned it might be some kind of fraud and they inform corporate closed my account. I was shocked and asked why or how they could since I have never ordered before and my first payment went through on my account.

The customer service lady informed me that another member of my family in the past had a past due balance. This family member has a different address, phone number and credit card number as me. Only thing we have in common is our last name, but because of that they canceled my order, closed my account and said I will never be able to order from QVC. On top of all the frustration they have a hold on my account of the amount of the first payment and are saying it could be 7 days before they release the hold on my funds. Due to them holding the funds I cannot order another iPad for my son and by the time they release the hold in 7 days it will be too close to Christmas for me to place an order somewhere else to receive an iPad in time for Christmas morning.

I was so excited to see my sons face on Christmas and because of QVC he will not get the one thing he really wanted this Christmas. I called corporate and asked them how they could even hold something against me just because of my last name and the man I spoke to just said “that’s our policy, there is nothing I can do”. I am beyond frustrated and disgusted with QVC and will be telling all friends, family or anybody that will listen to not ever order from them. Shame on you QVC!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Within the past month I have placed six orders with QVC. All was well until this morning; I placed an order for a laptop last night, and even paid to have expedited shipping. This morning the status of the order says canceled and, when I attempt to view my other orders, orders that I have already received, I am taken to the login page, where my email address is not recognized and I am treated as a new customer. I cannot even view my orders to see my upcoming Easy Pay installments. This is just ridiculous. This has happened twice in the past and am always told that this is due to past due Easy Pay installments. Though I KNOW that I have never had past due installments, I have now paid the same charges twice (three times if the original payment is counted.)

So why would my account be fine for the previous six orders but suddenly not for this order? Reading the complaints of other consumers makes me aware that this is not only an issue that I have had with QVC, but that so many others are having as well. I have emailed customer service but, as I know this will be pointless, I have emailed to addresses found on the corporate website, and also sent them a link to view numerous complaints against their company and their laughable "customer service."

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

Ordered a computer "HP" and it's being shipped from overseas… No one said a word nor is it stated anywhere on item description. Horrible that my name and address has yet been given to someone other than QVC without my consent!! And now possibly enemies of our country have my actual physical address and name to go with all the rest of the data that's been stolen. I contacted QVC with my concern and was told I was not normal because I'm a disabled veteran nobody is concern with that. Obviously they think the US population is dumb and won't mind because it was a good deal I guess... But I was misled by QVC in thinking they actually had the computers already here in USA in a warehouse. It wasnt until after a delay in delivery they changed my delivery date two days before it supposed to arrive. Thats when I found out they were selling direct from the factory in China sending them a big list of address and names as shipping labels.

Beware buying from QVC. They will give out your address if shipping direct from a foreign factory and won't let you know until afterwards and only if you check the tracking. For some reason they don't want people to know. Was told it’s just the way they do business!! I am a disabled veteran. I deserved better treatment of my security and safety from a company doing business here in USA. Being told it's just the way we do business just isn't good enough anymore. Everyone was polite in telling me I wouldn't get any resolutions though so I guess I will have that and have to cross my fingers and hope nothing comes of it... It was the most polite middle finger I've ever gotten. But still the middle finger…

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I ordered an item that has been "In Process" for a week now. The free item that came with my order has been shipped but not the item that I purchased. When I call customer service they tell me the same exact thing I see on the website. They are no help. I been reading other forums and I am not the only person that has dealt with this problem. They need to have a better system in place for tracking or hire people that will do the job, the correct way. The customer service agents should be able to have access to more information to help to solve this problem.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

Received an item different from what I ordered, I sent it back after having to pay 22 dollars to ship it back, to this day they have not refunded me and it has been over one and a half months. This "business" is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau or any equivalent agency. Advice that nobody purchase anything with them. Any buyer will regret having ordered thru them.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

Beware! Item ordered, which was on sale, from QVC & charged my credit card. Tracking via UPS shows item shipped but I have not received order. I complained to QVC Corporate office after a week of no receipt. QVC said they were not responsible because item was shipped by a vendor but they could not provide me with name of vendor. I'm left with QVC unable to help me locate item.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I called regarding the amount of a recent return. I was told that 6.95 was deducted for shipping and 5.50 for the label. My return was 7.48. QVC exchanges items and any returns incur these exorbitant fees. The hosts: hostesses make a big feL of “if you don’t like it just return it.” They omit the pricey details unless the transaction is return only. More explanation is certainly needed. I choose to cease doing business with this shady company after 12 yrs.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

In December 1, 2017 I had ordered an Xbox One X for my husband for Christmas. I was excited to see that they withdrew the money from my bank account and I would hopefully be getting my Xbox within the next week or so, so they withdrew the money from my bank and then just too soon as they did that they canceled my order. When I contacted a service representative they told me that I had a delinquent account which I have never has brought to my attention. When I asked the representative how I can fix and pay for the delinquent account she refused to answer me. So here it is December 6 and I still don't have any refund or an Xbox One X.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

QVC is selling false hope to people. They are saying things like if your child's car dies in the middle of nowhere that there will be no problem because they have this device. QVC is aware that this product is not reliable. In my opinion this product should be recalled. I purchased the HALO car charger for my spouse as a gift last Christmas. He took care of it with pride. He would bring it in when it got cold or hot outside. He would also charge it according to instructions. He loved his gift... Till he tried to use it.

A woman at the grocery store couldn't get her car to start. My spouse was more than happy to offer his services with the help of halo... To no avail!!! The halo would not charge the car! He was so embarrassed. Then he was ticked. When he got home I called halo. They told me to send mine in and they would send back refurbished. I sent it in with the flawless box and accessories. Keep in mind this was never even used before, not counting the one time he tried. What we got in return added insult to injury. We got a scratched up unit thrown in a box without accessories!!! And the packing material was dirty!!! I called and they said they would contact the shipping department.

I don't believe for one minute this situation will end well. Look at all the low reviews. This is a shameful product and an even more shameful company. I have had better customer service on eBay. This company wants you to think you will be safe when you are out in the middle of nowhere and your car dies... Beware I am not the only one to find this to be untrue! Hundreds of others have had the same experience with similar stories. Shame on QVC for selling a product that professes to be a safety net when you need it most that in the end will leave you stranded. I have spent thousands of dollars over the years at QVC. It is sad to end this way but when a consumer sees that the QVC's bottom line is money over their customers safety...

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

We received a Christmas tree that was defective. We called QVC who offered to exchange it, but there was no way we would receive it before Christmas. This was November 24th. They suggested we return the tree and order a new one. They said money would be going back onto our card as soon as the tree was picked up. It wasn't. We ordered a new tree that evening, then read more reviews on the tree. All negative. We tried to cancel the tree, since it wouldn't be shipped until four to five days. They refused to issue a refund and cancel the tree, citing that it was "too late," even though they were still in possession of the tree in their warehouse.

So now we are out the money for the old tree, as well as for the new tree, which we do not want. They said we can return the new tree at our expense and then they would refund the money after they received it back, essentially tying up funds for TWO trees, one which is on its way to QVC's garbage and one on its way to our house, which we do not want to take a chance on. Last time we order from this company. They used to have such good customer service back in the 1990s. My how things have changed. Their people honestly do not care.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

I place an order with them on the 17 and it was going to get her on the 21. I called today to see where my order was. They didn’t ship and I paid for the extra shipping to get it on time and they just took that money.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I ordered an HP computer that came with Platinum support and about 8 programs. Two programs loaded and the others said page was no longer available. The Platinum page said my account was deleted and I hadn't even put it on yet. Very disappointed in getting programs that were promised and when trying to put them on computer they won't bring them up to load them.

QVC Company Information

www.qvc.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use