Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.60/5

QVC Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?

Original review: May 6, 2021

Lack of customer customer response regarding very slow delivery while charging ridiculous shipping fees. This used to be a first rate company, but is now one of the worst! QVC SUCKS! Very disappointed customer!

Original review: April 14, 2021

Our experience with QVC has been nothing but negative. We bought the PlayStation 5 bundle at the extremely inflated price of over $800, not even including the insurance for it. The company then refused to give us any concrete answers as to what was included in the bundle, even their own employees did not have any answers as to what the vouchers they were offering actually were. However, the most concrete answer we got was that they were vouchers that would enable us to purchase games from the PlayStation store.

After this, the company then refused to tell us when they were sending the package or even if the package had already been shipped. It took us sending in a cancellation notice for them to finally ship it the next day-3 days after it was slated to arrive in the first place. We finally got it today, when it was scheduled to arrive originally on 4/2/2021.

Upon opening the package, We discovered that the package did not include the game vouchers but instead vouchers for random entertainment services such as VUDU or entertainment weekly, none of which is of any interest or help to us. Now, upon trying to return the product, we find that the return slip now says that WE have to pay to return the product when it is them that purposefully misled us, wasting our time and wanting us to waste our money further to send them back the product.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 11, 2021

I am so upset about the mattress I brought from QVC the Scott living!! I brought it last February it was great in the beginning for a few months!! After that it lost its shape! It’s uncomfortable!! I have to buy a new mattress! So disappointed! It has a 10 year warranty! I would like to return it but it’s over 1 year old!!

Original review: April 10, 2021

Someone suggested to me that I should try QVC to order my son a new oculus 2 for my son's birthday so I purchased this and a new vacuum cleaner and paid for next day shipping on the order. A month later when I still had not received the order and no communication from QVC I reached back out to them over the next two weeks multiple times to receive responses ranging from it’s on its way, to the order has been processed, to we don’t know where it is. Their almost immediate response after they are not able to placate you with some soft lie is "would you like us to refund you the money back." You’d think there might be some real effort on their part to fix the initial issue but instead it’s "well if you don’t like the business then go somewhere else." Well you know what QVC? Message heard!

Original review: April 7, 2021

Got approved for a QVC credit card.... So I used it to buy men's cologne. Selected the five pay option ... Billed x amount each month. Payment...Goes thru. Get charged again. I'm disabled and I have severe hearing loss.... So very difficult to use the phone. Sent two emails... Asking for help.. Never got response... So I have made four monthly payments... And just paid a lump sum amount. For three months.... Showing I didn't pay. Don't know how these companies stay in business.. Ooohhh. Wait. Yes I do... Because there is corrupt pieces of poop deeply rooted in we the people's rights and freedoms.

Original review: April 6, 2021

I can't get them to send me my orders status or bill for many orders!!! I called many times. Don't return calls!! Customer service some were nice but they know how give you a line to shut you up!! I refuse to pay them any money with no order status or bill!! I had a problem last year. Should learned my lesson!!! Stopping payment on my credit card till they send me a bill! Easy is a joke products. Way too high priced!!

Original review: March 27, 2021

As some of the other reviews, it seem that QVC adds "hidden" or "ghost" charges, they appear out of the blue in your account. Since then, I deleted my account, change credit card, etc. Be careful with those charges.

Original review: March 23, 2021

I called the customer service 3 times and we kept getting cut off. When I explained my situation with my recent order and how my android crashed and if they could waive shipping...a simple apologetic NO would have been fine but their tone was rude and they need to learn how to speak to a customer who is buying from them!!!

Original review: March 20, 2021

Place an order as I did 23 payments ago and week later see part of my order was canceled. My account closed. Could no longer see order history. I called for 4 weeks to speak to supervisor. Operators must be told to lie to customer then return last item get double charged shipping. Then they charge my PayPal act unauthorized. Will not give me access to see my old orders to review. Don't give any bank act or PayPal they will keep taking unauthorized money out.

Original review: March 13, 2021

I received an email that I had ordered 3 things (which I didn't). I go into my account and cancel the items and chat online with Kim who assures me that yes they were canceled. I told her I changed my password and was there anything else I needed to do to secure my account? She said no. Changing the password was enough. Then I received an email that someone had created a pin number to purchase over the phone (which I never have) so I call and they state that there is now a freeze on my QVC account (which I'm fine with). My issue is that they allowed the person to put it on my PayPal installments. The only question they ask when you call in is your email address or phone number. So anyone with that info can charge on your account. Horrible security, definitely not looking out for the customer's security and they should be liable for not properly securing our accounts.

QVC Company Information