Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.19/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

QVC Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?

Original review: July 17, 2020

I ordered a Apple laptop for my business on 07/14. Trying to save a lil money I set up 3 installment payments. I paid the installment. Ordered went through. Great. I received confirmation email. Everything was good. I checked my email a couple days later because I did not receive the item was shipped yet. So I log on the QVC website and they CANCELLED my order!! I didn't receive a phone call, email or anything regarding this. So I call customer service and they state they don't know why my order was cancelled. I call corporate and leave a message on the president vm. Two hours later I receive a call from corporate customer service and the lady is very rude and nasty. She tells me they don't ship to new customers who never purchased anything from them. I ask her why they charge my card and she states, "We didn't charge your card anything. Take it up with the bank." DON'T BUY ANYTHING. COMPANY IS **. RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL.

Original review: July 13, 2020

I placed many orders with QVC over the years. I have kept the majority of purchases. YET, when I needed to make a return, I did so within 30 days. Policy states they are happy to accept ALL returns...no questions asked. Not the case. My account was shut down due to returns despite multiple purchases I kept and used. That was 11 years ago. Really? I find better deals going directly to manufacturers or secondary sites like Amazon. If they think they run the online/cable home shopping world; guess again. This dinosaur is extinct.

Original review: July 13, 2020

I've purchased from QVC intermittently over the last 20 years. I've found in the last year that the quality of their products, mainly fashion products, has decrease greatly. Prices have increased. Quality control is abhorrent. They charge flat per item s&h, ripping off those who order multiple items because the ship the items packaged together. They charge return shipping. Their shipping and refund times are awful. Refunds are inaccurate - I've taken to using big black marker highlighted in yellow to make it clear that I've paid my return shipping because otherwise they charge for it. I miss the time when QVC actually did stand for Quality Value and Convenience now it's more like Questionable Variety of Clutter.

Original review: July 8, 2020

QVC says that they accept returns within 30 days if you're not happy with the purchase for any reason. Today I received a letter from QVC stating due to the amount of returns I have made they have canceled my QVC account! What the hell QVC. If most of your product wasn’t junk I would not have returned them.

Original review: July 8, 2020

I placed my last order with QVC on, 6/21. Today is 7/8 and it still hasn't shipped. I've chatted with customer service 2 times about cancelling the order and they claim they can't cancel it because it's "In Process". It's been "In Process" for 3 weeks! Both reps told me to just send it back when I receive it.? It's ridiculous. Not sure why their shipping is so slow. They claim it's because of Covid 19, but Amazon doesn't have a problem getting items shipped and at your door in 2 days!

Original review: July 8, 2020

I have been a frequent shopper on QVC for many years. In the past they have provided good products and great customer service. This is no longer the case. Three times this year, I have ordered products that show available on the website and when they process the order, it is no longer available. They are overselling the merchandise. I have two pending charges on my AMEX for items that were ordered but customer service says there is no stock available for shipment. QVC is still selling the product online and does not say that it is unavailable! They are tying up my funds! Live chat with customer service was of no help. They were polite but offered no plausible explanation or satisfactory outcome. If QVC continues to operate like this, they will continue to lose customers. I am taking my business elsewhere.

Original review: July 4, 2020

I used to purchase almost everything besides food at QVC and spend at least $4000.00 a year through the Q. However I am cancelling my account with them because of their ineptitude and rude customer service representatives. The last straw was when I purchased a tee and it took almost 5 weeks to receive tee. It was not listed on back order but was listed as " in the process of shipping", and so I could not cancel. So in order to return an item which I no longer needed because by now I had found another tee, I had to.

Pay $3.50 for shipping to me and $6.95 for shipping back. I had written an email regarding my long wait to QVC but their reply to me took 16 days so I had already sent tee back. So now I am out $10.45 and no tee. I realize the covid virus does cause problems for shipping, but other companies seem to have been able to work around the problem.

Previous to this I have had disputes with charges from QVC and I have always been correct. I had tried to talk to customer service reps about my disputes, asked to speak to a supervisor and was told their are none, and was even told by a rude, obnoxious rep to send in my bank statement for the rep to see. There is absolutely no one to talk to if you have a problem and want a correct and definitive answer. Speak to 6 different reps and there will be 6 different answers. Reps are not properly trained and are probably overworked. Where is management? Anyway I am now an HSN Customer. They have reps who are willing to actually help you. If HSN doesn't have it I would rather spend more for a product than have to deal with QVC again!

Original review: June 28, 2020

I have ordered from QVC many times and have always loved everything I bought. Also, loved the fact I could pay for it over time. However, recently during my shopping experiences I have noticed a very limited selection on many things. I was looking for a computer, where there used to be HUNDREDS of options, I was looking for a new Blender where I bought the Ninja before, now hardly any options. They have cut their inventory to a minimum. Also, used to be a lot of item spread out over 5-6 payments, now most everything is only 3. I will still shop here but very disappointed with the site recently. Horrible inventory selection and payment options.

Original review: June 28, 2020

I have heard NOTHING from QVC about the gift bag I was to receive with purchase. I received the item I purchased but not the gift or an explanation. This is extremely poor customer service. I have no idea if my purchase helped or if it wasn't recorded, got lost in the mail, etc. I've been a customer for many years. If I don't hear from someone I will cancel my acct and be sure to post how unprofessional QVC is and warn others about the abysmal customer service in this company.

Original review: June 26, 2020

Clothes. The last two items that I purchased from QVC has been on backorder. One in being in process for over two weeks and then finally was told it is on backorder. Just checked another item and it now states it is on backorder. It looks like to me that they are overselling items that are not available. Before they would tell you in the beginning if the item was on backorder. STOP OVERSELLING ITEMS THAT YOU CANNOT SUPPLY.

QVC Company Information