Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.17/5

QVC Reviews

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

I never thought I would go through this with QVC. I received a package Jan. 2 and needed to pay postage. When I called QVC the representative said I had an over due balance. I found out majority of my time were on easy pay. When I started purchasing from QVC I have always paid the full total on all of my items with my debit/credit card, because I have other bills to pay. I never wanted to owe QVC or any other. I found out I owe QVC easy pay approximately $400.00. I'm on a fixed income but to get rid of that bill i pulled out my purse and paid them off. I feel like QVC has a scam going on. If you look at their demographics it's all older working class retire people. QVC will never scam me again.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

I have never had a really nice Christmas tree so when I saw the 7.5 Starry Light Christmas tree on QVC I fell in love and decided to make the (VERY expensive) investment. I bought it in November, by Christmas 2 of the sections (3 sections total) lights quit working. I called QVC and they told me I had to call the manufacturer. I called Santa's Best and they replaced the sections in January. The 2 new sections did not quite match the original base section but I was going to just live with it. Now this season 1 of the new sections lights are starting to flicker in random spots.

After trying to reach Santa's Best customer service multiple times I finally received an email back saying the original Santa's Best went out of business and the new one is not responsible. They told me to contact QVC as they sold me the product. When I contacted QVC they said they only warrantied up to 45 days and since my tree was older than that and Santa's Best went out of business, there is nothing they will do about it. So be aware, even though they sell the product they will take ZERO responsibility for it if anything goes wrong. Lesson learned QVC.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

On Christmas eve I decided to order a product for the first time ever. When the site processed the payment, it took the money twice. I thought it was a glitch, but I saw I had an order for one, checked my account and the money came out twice. I emailed QVC because I knew for the next two days no one would reply. They never responded to my email. I tried online chat, but no one replied. I called and the customer service person said it would be immediately put back on my card. Three days later, it has not been refunded. I called to cancel my order because I'm annoyed and now want all of my money back. The customer service person flat out lies to me and said it's already been shipped. I went into my account again, and it says the status is still "in process." They owe me $354.60. I just want my money, and will never make the mistake of ordering from them again. And will warn anyone and everyone to stay away from them.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

David **. If he would explain the features and benefits of the item instead of telling how many green are sold or how many orange are left I might start watching that repeating crap again. Can he sell anything?

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

I attempted to place an order online. My payment method wouldn't process. As I was calling in to place the order via phone I was locked out of my account.

The lady on the phone made NO sense saying she needed a new email address to reset my password. I believe she was trying to tell me she was sending me an email so I could reset my password. She sent the email, then hung up on me. I called back, explained the situation, got transferred, explained the situation again, and in the meantime was able to access my account again. My item was no longer in my cart. As I was looking for the item again the "customer service" rep hung up on me again. Horrible Horrible HORRIBLE.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about QVC?

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

This place is shady. They were out of stock on a lego watch and never notified me and it didn't say that when I ordered it. I followed up on the order today as it said it was shipping.... I received other items ordered at the same time. The guy told me, "It's out of stock, we'll refund your credit card." Had I known this 3 weeks ago, I could have found it somewhere else, but now it's sold out everywhere. Thanks for ruining a little boy's Xmas QVC.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

My first and last purchase with this company. Horrible service, if you ask to speak to a supervisor they say they can’t help you. QVC’s customer service is all about making it as difficult as possible for you to get your own money back! They have ruined my mother’s Christmas! Lost my package, could not replace it, and after SEVERAL long phone calls and being told I would be refunded, they are still $10.00 short of what they charged my MasterCard. Had the nerve to tell me that they are “holding” my money as a future credit for a future order....HAHAHA! No matter how good one of their items may look, do not do business with this company, or you’ll regret it.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

Ordered a high ticket item $1,000+, got an email saying it was ready for my scheduled delivery. Try to set it up online it advised me to call. Then I call the 1st time and they tell me they have my package and they will call me back to set up a time, no call back, call the next day and they say they never received the package, called back and asked for a supervisor, then he tells me that they tried to call me multiple times to tell me that they are having issues locating my item. Call the following day and they tell me I can schedule an appointment and then tell me they have to call me back because The person in charge wasn’t available.

Call back the next day and tell them the warehouse they say my package is at is right up the road from job and I will go get it Personally and then once again they have to call me back to let me know if it’s approved, ONCE AGAIN, no phone call. Next day I call yet again and they tell me I can’t pick it up for liability issues. Then I call again the next day and they tell me that package was never at that warehouse and they don’t know where it is but they will call me once they find it, which seems to be a BS lie because I’ve been dealing with this for over a week now. Worst purchasing experience I’ve ever dealt with.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I ordered a set of candles on 12/2/19, on 12/9 I received a message that the item would be delayed. When I checked online the order number was not found. I reached QVC and was told they found the order but the service rep was unable to cancel the order. I used PayPal for payment and now I have 2 items pending due to them not having the item to send. PayPal can't cancel the authorizations only QVC can. This is unacceptable and dishonest. I am doing a lot of calling and research to do a simple cancel of a transaction. Will never use QVC again.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I have basically never been a fan of QVC. However while channel surfing I happened upon a segment on bluetooth headphones (Bose). Went online using my phone. With limited funds I was given the option of (Three easy Payments) that was "do-able". I clicked on the option of divided payments! And immediately received notification from my bank. The entire cost of headphones was TAKEN OUT of my account! NO NOTIFICATION of options! I immediately called QVC to inform them I did not want to purchase the items. And the NIGHTMARE began!

They refused to "Release the hold" on my money! I called repeatedly turned in complaint. I was instructed after "Corporate Review" the hold would not be released for TEN DAYS!!! Funds I explained I could not afford to have "tied up"! Funds held for a sale that was cancelled within FIVE minutes of its erroneously deduction from my account. Never even given a chance to "Review sale." Nothing! And clearly they don't care. And they are in the practice of this unethical behavior enough that they were "flip" rude and repeated the phrase "You will get your money back in ten days." That's it. QVC! YOU should be ashamed of such ridiculously unethical practices. Will these "practices" continue.

QVC Company Information