2.37/5
Based on 1,000 ratings submitted in the last year

Need a background check company?

MyLife

Need a background check company?

MyLife Reviews

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

All I can say is 'Thank God for My Life'! While not all the information on My Life may be entirely accurate, it's still useful. I almost went out on a date with a man who, through My Life, I found out had multiple felonies and criminal offenses. So grateful to My Life for having that info. The fee to access it was totally worth it.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

For one of the prospect which came thru matrimonial site, I checked details on MyLife.com. The site is sometimes slow but when it loaded it gave many useful information about the prospect which he was hiding (like relationship status).

Get expert buying tips about Background Check Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Score was not good, tried to change. Signed up; still couldn't change. Called, on hold 16 mins. Guy said score is random number. Only way to affect is get more folks to sign up and write review. Canceled acct and the card renewal. All in 19 minutes. I was relieved. Called (888) 704-1900.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

Originally I just assumed that I needed to provide more information about myself to improve the dismal score this site gave me but boy was I wrong. Despite have over 100 positive reviews online on multiple sites I'm still a scumbag on Mylife.com. I own multiple business with great reviews, have an exceptional FICO score, clean history but according to Mylife you should cross the street if you see me walking towards you. Completely bogus website, useless and you cannot trust anything on this site. My guess is the real bad guys score high on this site.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

This is a site that feeds on social anxiety by using fish tales. They strategically bloat information to generate a personal score that is false and inaccurate. Paints you as a criminal if you have received a driving violation or parking ticket. I was baited into signing up after seeing my score was not too bad but had me concerned. Once I signed-up my rating plummeted and then I finally realised it is ultimately a scam that feeds on your fear. Don't fall victim to their unethical methods of drawing you in and taking your money. Should be considered defamation and those falsely represented should be compensated.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyLife?

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

I made the mistake of signing up for their trial membership. The information on their site is not accurate so even after I disabled their auto renewal they went ahead and charged my account. I did reach out to them the day of the charge to have it reversed and they would not do it. I have disputed this charge and will continue to warn others.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

This company deserves zero stars. Not only is the information totally incorrect, you have no way to correct what they are saying about you. They have created a platform for anyone to access your personal information. Do not waste the dollar!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

DO NOT FALL FOR IT PEOPLE! This site is complete crap! Fraudulent and fabricated information about myself and other people I know that they have in their database. It says I have arrest records but yet I've never been arrested or had anything more than a traffic ticket. Even the names of relatives were all inaccurate with the exception of one person. I don't have a middle name but it says my middle name begins with "J". I've called them numerous times to have the info removed to no avail. Every single time they say the same thing, "We've removed your information. It will no longer appear when people search your name." which is B.S. because here we are 5 months later and it's still showing! This site is such a joke! Don't waste your time or money!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

After reading other reviews it is obvious that MyLife is a complete fraud. I didn't pay for their minimal service for that reason but I know they put out fake information to get people to give them money because they claim to have my arrest records when in fact I have never been arrested for anything. I can only imagine the pain they have caused with their fraud and the slimeball people responsible for it. The government should go after these people, make them repay every penny they cheated people out of, and lock them up.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

This company is very unprofessional. My card was lost and next thing I know I am being charged for some company I've never heard of. I have been waiting for a refund for 5 months. They have no mangers to help with the situation. Everyone there has a different response every time I called. No one is on the same page. It's like their giving me the runaround. From what I hear this company is a major fraud.

MyLife Company Information