MyLife

MyLife Reviews

Stars Rating

• 100%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyLife?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MyLife?

Reviewed July 12, 2024

Same as others, signed up for $1 charge, was billed $1 plus a second charge of $155.40. Attempts to contact Mylife.com went nowhere. I emailed and called them. Their support email given by their automated phone service is different from the support email address on their site. This is a scam site that should be shut down immediately.

Staff

Reviewed April 21, 2024

I looked at this site years ago and it had a woman who lives 6 houses away, listed as living in my home and had me working as a secretary for a construction company in a town that I’ve never driven to. That one job was it, none of my real jobs were listed. Then I contacted them to remove that woman and they said sure, but never did, I contacted them again and they said, "We got that name from magazine subscriptions that you had once." I said, "She’s never lived here, let alone gotten mail here! She has the same last name but she is not related to me!" "Well ma’am, you’ll have to join the site to correct any mistakes, if you’ll just give me your credit card number." I said, "I’m not paying you a dime to fix obvious lies."

My mom has a better reputation score than me and she’s been dead 4 years. The address is wrong and there is another unrelated woman showing as living at my home then in Ohio. I have no relatives in that state. How is this company still in business? It’s still up, trying to tell my dad that it has shocking information about me. I’m a massage therapist and a criminal background is done on me every year by my employer, they’d know if I’d done anything. It’s still saying to use the info when hiring or dating.

Get buying tips about Background Check Companies delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed April 9, 2024

I am no longer getting charged by this rip off of a company (fortunately), however, just about every day I receive emails from them that I do not want and have requested to be unsubscribed at least TEN TIMES. I have written to their customer support and privacy addresses almost every day for the past week, but nobody ever responds and nothing changes about the situation. The reviews on BBB.org indicate that there are many others who are experiencing the same thing. They are in violation of the Canned Spam Act in addition to all of the other regulations violations of which they are guilty.

Verified purchase
      Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed April 3, 2024

Please Do not make the same mistake with using MyLife online company to purchase a Reputation Report as I did. I signed up for one report that was reduce to 1/2 price at $0.50. The fraud dept. From my bank called me immediately asking if I would confirm an online purchase for $179.49. Wait! What? I told the bank to decline the payment and explained the purchase price should be $0.50. I did receive the report which was supposed to be current as of March 31, 2024. The only information that was current and correct was my Name, age, City and one email address. MyLife.com was not even close.

It may have some information current from 2007, some information maybe current as of 2016. Definitely not current as of 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 and not 2024. Then they asked me to update any incorrect or inaccurate information. Oh no, that is not for me to do. MyLife is definitely a fraudulent company. Look them up for yourself. Something I should have done. I know better. You can read through all the final judgments that were made against MyLife.com and the owner. Please, Read the Reviews and Heed Their Warnings. Please, Do Not Use MyLife.com Online Company For Anything.

**I would like to bring attention to “CC Bill Customer Support”. This is a Third Party e-commerce Company which so happens to process the charges sent from MyLife (1 of their many other clients) to bill the consumer. If you contact them, give them the information they need so they are able to provide a reasonable and timely resolution. They are doing the best job they can. Thank you.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed March 14, 2024

I must have been having a real bad day when I signed up for this. That's on me. I have contacted these people at the email they provide on 6 different occasions requesting they cancel my subscription. I have received NO replies from them. Their 'contact us' info does not have a phone number (wonder why??) so emails to a black hole are the only means to contact them. Most of the data on me is wrong! Be kind to yourself and stay far, far away from these people.

Reviewed Feb. 27, 2024

I have a Q clearance with no court or legal problems, yet MyLife thinks otherwise. Do not believe anything since they have nothing correct on me. Again, no lawsuits, no legal problems, no traffic tickects.

Contract & TermsPrice

Reviewed Dec. 26, 2023

I signed up for one report for one dollar. They gave me the report on myself instead of what I asked for. I cancelled them. Within one minute they charged my account for the 1.00 but immediately charged me 155.00!!! Fortunately I have an agreement with my bank to let nothing go through unless the money is actually there so I was saved. If I was still with CHASE bank it would have gone through as they will not allow you to stop payments going through so they can charge NSF fees. So MyLife is definitely a crooked and fraudulent company. STAY AWAY.

Customer Service

Reviewed Dec. 8, 2023

I was double billed by MyLife. I sent an email several times to the customer support email address they provided. I have not yet heard from them. I'm not sure if l will ever hear from them. I was ripped off by them. Has any ever gotten a response from their customer service?

Verified purchase
      Customer ServiceOnline & App

Reviewed Dec. 8, 2023

Their website list the cheapest membership as a $14+ per month and is not automatically renewed. HOWEVER, when I thought I was paying for just one month to try it out, my Paypal account was charged for THE ENTIRE YEAR! This is causing a hardship as I cannot afford this and only wanted to try it out, and when I saw $14 per month and not automatically renewed, that is what I thought I was paying for. AND it WAS listed as automatically renewed next year! So there is the 2nd misrepresentation! The phone # to call is just an outgoing message, you cannot elect to be transferred to a person OR even leave a message. My emails are not answered. This is not a legitimate company.

Reviewed Oct. 23, 2023

I received an email telling me to look at my profile. I paid the fee to view what was listed for me. It was about 20% correct. Had me listed at an address that was five years old. Had me married to a woman I divorced over five years ago. Showed me owning a vehicle that I sold ten years ago. When I contacted the company I was told "we access information that is shown on public records." I don't believe that. I checked the public records and the home that previously owned is being shown to owned by someone else. There is a divorce order entered into the public records for my previous marriage. I would tell someone to ignore this company. Don't believe what they have posted, further send their emails to the spam folder and unsubscribe. They are only trying to get your money and feeding you a line of **.

MyLife Company Information