Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Kristyn!

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're glad to hear that you found our app useful! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future.

We can always be reached at support@beenverified.com or at 1-888-579-5910.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2017

I've had this account with BeenVerified for almost or maybe over 10 years. Obviously service carriers for cell has changed. Payment (cc #s) and etc. I've always had your app and in past could even purchase single reports! I've recently lost my job so playing it safe but as soon as able to afford... I'll be signing back up. Thanks for years of great CS and never any issues!!

I waited too long to cancel my subscription. I received an email saying that I was renewed for another month. Figured there was nothing I could do, but I tried anyways a few days later. Customer service was very helpful and I was unexpectedly given a refund. Thanks!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Correct - direct to the point. Searching for information on questionable person's information. All my needs were satisfied in a matter of minutes. Very Satisfied with services. I will again use your services in the future for all my information gathering. That's all I have to say or can be said about a job well done.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was new to the world of background checks but needed to do them because I was dating online. The CS rep that helped me the first time was very understanding and assisted in getting the right report completed. When I stopped the online dating, there was no reason to continue the service and the cancellation was simple.

It's difficult to express how extremely THANKFUL I am for you. Assisting my daughter in locating me, July 27, 2017 was the MOST AWESOME DAY OF MY LIFE!!! To see my baby again, was heartstopping, almost, Thank god, thank you again from the bottom of my heart, ONE HAPPY DADDY.

I want to thank BeenVerified.com from the bottom of my soul! Through this service, I was able to locate my father after 15 long, depressing, heartbreaking years!!! I've tried several other sites over the years to no avail. The first time I came across this site by simply googling a people search, I was very skeptical if not pessimistic as I've been disappointed time after time using other sites. However, this site provided me with a current address (He's been at this same address for SEVEN years) on my father that no other site had ever listed! July 27, 2017 forever changed my life!

I rang that buzzer with little to no hope, but when I seen my Daddy's eyes, my eyes, looking back at me on the other side of that door, I knew my heart was about to explode!!! I can strongly attest that any anger, resentment, sadness I had been feeling during those 15 years of estrangement simply vanished as soon as he wrapped his arms around me in the strongest and most loving grasp I've ever felt!!! I could literally feel our hearts resynchronizing at the first touch!!! I want to shout from the mountaintop, THANK YOU BEENVERIFIED.COM!!! You guys have truly helped heal my broken heart!!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BeenVerified?

Factual basis uncertain

I ran a search on backverify.com through Facebook as I needed to know where an ex-husband was. I was led to believe this was free but when I got my bank statement they had charged $198. The information was about two years old and was of no help. I called to complain and was told there was a three day cancelation. If I would of known that I would have never continued. I am a senior on disability and this is elder abuse.

Needed service & was very helpful, when I needed to cancel they were just as helpful. I appreciate that & will give them a good word to everyone. Word of mouth travels fast & I will tell everyone I know how helpful they were.

Insufficient response received

BeenVerified's online advertising states they are a free people search engine but after you spend the time to enter in all the info, they tell you they have your report ready but then want a credit card so they can charge you for the "free" report and even try to hook you into a monthly payment plan. So no, NOT free at all. Liars.

Hi Lynn,

We take people's privacy concerns seriously, which is why we offer the ability to opt out your personal record. We need you to confirm your information when opting out so that we are sure to remove the correct record for your name.

I located your opt out request, which was sent from a different email address than you are contacting us from here, and completed the opt out for you. I'm sorry that you didn't receive the validation email to complete the process yourself. Sometimes these emails can get caught in your spam filter.

This is a confirmation that BeenVerified has instructed our data partners not to return the requested record in future People Search results on BeenVerified.

Your request will be reflected in our People Search results the next time our server refreshes. In most cases this will take 24 hours to take effect and then we encourage you to check for yourself. Once you have given our servers enough time to refresh, simply log onto BeenVerified.com and type your name into People Search. In some cases, you may need to "clear your history" in your browser just in case your computer is storing and recalling information cached prior to the opt-out. We encourage you to check to make sure your record was removed and to contact us at privacy@beenverified.com if you have any issues.

At this time, we only provide an opt-out for our People Search service. Therefore, it is possible that your name might appear in search results for the other search services available through BeenVerified even after you opt out of People Search. Further, please be aware that we obtain and regularly update the BeenVerified People Search results with records from several different public and private databases. Although we and our data partners do our best to match these new records to the existing records in our database, there may be times when one of our data partners provides us with a new record about you that is different enough from your existing record – for example, containing different spellings, initials, combinations of information, and/or addresses – that we cannot match this new record to your existing record, and this new record may appear in our People Search results. In addition, in order to prevent fraud and protect the integrity of our opt-out process, we currently only permit you to remove one record from our People Search results through our online opt-out process. Accordingly, if you see a new record about you appear in our People Search results, please contact us at privacy@beenverified.com and we will be happy to help you remove that record as well.

If you have any further questions, please let us know at support@beenverified.com or 1-888-579-5910.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I subscribe to LifeLock who alerted me to BeenVerified as sharing my personal information without my permission or authorization. Supposedly BeenVerified.com has an opt out process where you can tell them NOT TO SHARE your personal information. The first thing you have to do is Select "Perfect Match" on the information BeenVerified has on you. They know the information they are sharing about you is NOW correct.

Then, you provide an email address where BeenVerified.com sends a verification email so that you can complete the "Opt Out" process. Guess what? BeenVerified never sends you the email so the Opt Out process never completes. BeenVerified is sharing personal information about you which they have no right to do. If you tell them not to share the information, you must first tell them the information is an EXACT MATCH about you. Then they don't send you the verification email so you cannot stop them from sharing that perfect match information about yourself. This website is a total SCAM. This has to be illegal. I am continuing my pursuit to stop them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Please accept my apology! My husband just informed me that he, indeed, did request your service and I am so very sorry to cause you extra work straightening out "my" mistake. I normally check with him on everything like this but failed to do so until after-the-fact. Your response and action was so very expedient and kind that it honestly surprised me. I have never had such service on the internet in all of these years and you are to be commended. Even if I had been "in the right," your timely response & action would have prompted this letter of commendation. Again, please forgive my mistake and do charge me the $22.86 that I rightfully owe you. I will continue to use your service and will cancel the "other background-check service" immediately. Keep up the good work - you certainly are "professionals."

Hi Patricia,

I'm sorry to hear you ran into any inaccurate information in your reports.

As you just experienced, sometimes the information they collect is not always 100% correct. However, we can only work with the information provided to us within public data. We continuously strive to update and expand our databases in order to provide you with the most current and accurate information we possibly can.

I located the email that you sent in, and see that our customer service team has already cancelled and refunded your account, and sent you confirmation of that refund.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at support@beenverified.com or 1-888-579-5910.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

I did a search for someone using Been Verified. AFTER they got my money, I reviewed the information. It was a joke! NOTHING WAS CURRENT. Gave me information I already had because it was 2 years old. THEN, WHEN I TRIED TO CALL TO CANCEL, YOU CAN'T. No option to talk to a person at all. I sent an email but I won't hold my breath. Next step is to report them to the BBB.

I loved the service and was pleasantly surprised at how simple it was to navigate thru the information. I definitely will be using this service in the future. Customer service was excellent as well. No hassles and very courteous. Thank you guys.

Hi Barbara,

I apologize for any problems you have had with your account. Please be assured that your account was canceled and you were issued a refund of $22.86. The refund was processed immediately on our end, however please note that it may take a few days for the refund to be reflected on your bank statement.

I'm sorry to hear you ran into any inaccurate information in your reports.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

I ran multiple reports including my own, and was surprised to see the lack of pertinent and inaccurate information posted in nearly all cases. The information provided was readily available for free on the internet. It was a waste of money. I have had much better service using other companies. I suggest you do the same.

Hi Carole,

I'm sorry to hear you had any trouble getting the information you need. I was unable to locate an account linked to your email address, so I was unable to review your account and searches.

BeenVerified is an easy-to-access collection of public record information. Public records are collected through official government records such as mortgage deeds and court records, and through sources such as magazine subscriptions, warranty cards and utility bills. The results of a Reverse Phone Search can contain caller id data, phone records data, deep web search and more.

If we are not showing some elements of this information in the results of your phone search, then we do not currently have that information for the number in our database. Please know that we are constantly updating and expanding our database to provide the most accurate and current information we possibly can.

When you search a number, we do not provide texts sent or received by that number, or call logs for the number. We do not provide the physical location of the phone itself, such as with GPS tracking etc. The information in our reports comes from public records and this information is not publicly available data.

If you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@beenverified.com or 1-888-579-5910.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2017

I was terribly disappointed to find the number I requested be checked and your site said, valid home number. I was looking to see IF scam, business. So stopped, but today when same number came up I answered, no reason not to, and instead of person just calling it was some survey company phone number. Since they provide a name only, I'm sure you thought you were stating correctly, but now if another comes in from them, I will block it. It was all I wanted to know and site I've used before will let me know. So bit disappointed OR if you get more from other's they are scam if I allowed it to go beyond "We are taking a survey." I hung up.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I recently suffered damage to my house by a driver, but they didn't have any insurance information. All I had was the registered owner of the vehicle, who was not driving it at the time. I used your service to locate the owner in Maine (I live in Georgia) and get some important information on him. Turns out he is on probation for spousal abuse. Your service was very easy to use, fairly quick, and I was amazed how much info you had on him.

Hi Ray,

I'm sorry to hear that you had any trouble locating information you were looking for.

As per our Terms of Service, you may not use BeenVerified to conduct Employment Background Checks, Tenant Screening or FCRA Related Background Checks. BeenVerified is not a consumer reporting agency as defined in the Fair Credit Reporting Act ("FCRA"), and the information contained within our website has not been collected for the purpose of furnishing consumer reports, as defined in the FCRA. You may not use any of our information as a factor in establishing an individual's eligibility for personal credit, insurance or assessing risks associated with existing consumer credit obligations. You also may not use any of our data or results for other business transactions with another individual, such as leasing an apartment. Please feel free to review our Terms of Service at http://www.beenverified.com/consumer-terms-of-service.

Because your use case appears to be outside of our Terms of Service, we have closed your BeenVerified account and any recent charges have been returned to your card.

If you have any questions, please let us know at support@beenverified.com or 1-888-579-5910.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

I signed up for this service to do background checks for future employees. The reports basically only showed phone numbers, addresses, and relatives. NO criminal history, employment records of anything of importance are displayed. You can pay more if you want more. I think this is a total scam.

I ran a background check on someone who I found on Megan's Law website with 3 felony convictions in 2011, a high risk sex offender on a Thursday night. The BeenVerified report came back with less information that I found on the web. I requested the court runner service (an additional $20) for the county of the offense. It came back on Friday at 8:02 am with no results. When I called to complain, customer service said they have no idea why there's no result. I asked to speak with a supervisor, they said there's no one available. Sex offender court records are public records. Don't waste your money, they don't send someone to the courthouse because I wouldn't have a result by 8:00 am, I don't believe they sent someone (like they say).

The word "Free" is used explicitly in BeenVerified bullcrap. But after jumping through many hoops, there is zero info they give for all your time. You will NOT receive any info, much less even the state the phone number is in. Just a scam to get your money after you make an account for free lookup - YOU WILL GET NOTHING FOR YOUR TROUBLE!!!

Hi Chaleta,

I'm sorry to hear you had any trouble getting the information you need. I have issued you a full refund for your trial account.

Typically, we are able to provide the name of the owner and his or her address, in the full phone report. As you just experienced, sometimes the information they collect is not always 100% correct or available. However, we can only work with the information provided to us within public data. We continuously strive to update and expand our databases in order to provide you with the most current and accurate information we possibly can.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

SCAM! I put in the phone number of the person whose address I needed for court papers. The system ran a scan or so it seemed, and said it came back with: Name, address, court records, criminal records etc. I would get all of this info after I paid. I paid and it came back with NOTHING! It came back with over 99 possible names, no address, actually said that phone number wasn't in operation, which I had just spoken with that person less than an hour ago on that number. This is a total waste of your $1. If you don't cancel within 5 days they will start charging you monthly $25.47. SERIOUSLY!!! This should be illegal.

Hi T,

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with BeenVerified. I looked into your account, and it looks like there were problems with your email confirmation because of a typo in your email address when creating the account. I'm sorry for any confusion or inconvenience this caused.

Please be assured that your account was canceled per your request and you were issued a refund of $50.94. The refund was processed immediately on our end, however please note that it may take a few days for the refund to be reflected on your bank statement.

If you have any further questions or need any additional assistance, please let us know at support@beenverified.com or 1-888-579-5910.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

BEENVERIFIED.com. I started the trial period under my name/account, but it never sent me the confirmation email... So I started it a second time the same day. I cancelled it before the trial ended but I have so far been charged for TWO FULL MONTHS under two different accounts when I should never have been charge at ALL. They owe me over FIFTY DOLLARS. The service is not very complete either. When I called to cancel, the rep told me the other account would MERGE/supersede the second one. ALL LIES. I want my money back.

Hi David,

I'm sorry to hear you ran into any inaccurate information in your reports.

I was unable to locate an account linked to your email address, but if you have any additional questions or need any assistance with your account, please contact us at support@beenverified.com or 1-888-579-5910.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

We paid to use the services of BeenVerified.com. After doing various searches and getting the feeling that the information wasn't accurate, I entered in my own phone number, which I have had for over 20 years. What came up was a totally different person, different state, etc. this proved to me that the information from this search site is not worth the money we paid.

We also paid to use Checkmate.com. Their general (public?) information was accurate, UNTIL it got to the criminal information. At that point it started showing people with different names (not aliases) and didn't say there was no criminal record, but that they couldn't verify what they were posting as accurate information. They require an additional Premium payment to verify or refute this additional information. Another totally useless search site. This same information could be found without paying anything!

Hi Anna,

I'm sorry you ran into any incorrect information while using BeenVerified. BeenVerified is an easy-to-access collection of public record information. Public records are collected through official government records such as mortgage deeds and court records, and through sources such as magazine subscriptions, warranty cards and utility bills.

As you just experienced, sometimes the information they collect is not always 100% correct. However, we can only work with the information provided to us within public data. Because we do not create the information, we cannot edit the information. Corrections occur through ongoing, systematic database updates. We also offer a Monitoring option to notify you when updates are made to specific reports that you want to stay up to date with.

The photos that appear with reports come from social media and deep web searches. Sometimes people will have a picture in their report that is not them, because it is linked with them through social media (for example, a picture someone else posted on their Facebook timeline. )

We do not create the information that appears in the report. Due to the way in which the information is aggregated in order to compile the report, we are not able to edit specific pieces of the report. If you are especially concerned that you appear with an incorrect photo or information, in order to address your concerns, at your request we can remove your name from BeenVerified's people search results.

If you would like to be opted out of BeenVerified's people search results, please send a message to support@beenverified.com or give us a call at 1-888-579-5910 to confirm the details of the record and we can opt it out for you. We will email you confirmation once the opt out is completed.

If you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

Some of the info is accurate but when it's not, it's very inaccurate. We did family members just to check it. My uncle, who is in his 60's, never attended college, yet BV shows that he attended college in another state just about 7 years ago. Not only was he in his 50's then, but the university is hundreds of miles away from where he lives. He was actually a truck driver during that time. On top of that, the picture of at the top of his page is of a man in his late 20's with a woman in her 20's, neither of whom we've ever seen. Of course, we thought maybe this is another person with the same name, but it shows my uncle's correct age, his wife's maiden name, and her previous husband as contacts. So, apparently, this site combines info from the right person with info about the wrong person.

Hi Lesley,

I'm sorry to hear that you had any trouble locating the information you were looking for on BeenVerified. BeenVerified is an easy-to-access collection of public record information. Public records are collected through official government records such as mortgage deeds and court records, and through sources such as magazine subscriptions, warranty cards and utility bills.

All Trial accounts become fully paid subscriptions if you do not cancel before the end of the trial period. We let you know this and you agreed to these terms during the signup process.

I took a look at your account and see that you contacted our customer support team to cancel and refund the charge, which was taken care of per your request. The refund was processed immediately on our end, however please note that it may take a few days for the refund to be reflected on your bank statement.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at support@beenverified.com or 1-888-579-5910.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I was seeking information on persons I believed to be scammers. Used this site to do so and was charged $1 for free trial. Little to no information available, and what was provided was outdated. Then I'm billed $25.00 with no option for a refund. The door is as much a scam as the persons I was looking for information on. Do not fall for this!

Hello Theodora,

I'm sorry to hear that you had any trouble locating the information that you were looking for with BeenVerified. BeenVerified is an easy-to-access collection of public record information. Public records are collected through official government records such as mortgage deeds and court records, and through sources such as magazine subscriptions, warranty cards and utility bills.

We do have a Monitoring feature which allows you to select reports that you would like to keep an eye on. Once Monitoring is active we will send you an email notification any time new information is added to a report.

The Criminal Records section of the background report may include criminal records from county courts, department of corrections, Administration of the Courts, and other state legal agencies. The types of offenses can include felonies, misdemeanors, and even traffic incidents in some cases. Positive or false matches in criminal searches may not provide confirmation of an individual's criminal background. It is important to use caution whenever reviewing this kind of information.

While we put every effort into making our data as accurate as possible, we are dependent upon the criminal data made digitally available to us by the courts. There are some counties that make more criminal data digitally available to us than others (some include cases that date farther back, some counties provide arrests while others may only provide felony convictions), and there are still some counties that do not yet make their criminal data digitally available to us.

Typically, information on pending cases is not available in public data. Once a criminal case results in a conviction it is more likely to become available in our results.

We do have a satisfaction guarantee, and I have issued a complete refund to your account. It may take a few days for the funds to appear in your account as your bank processes the refund.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or need any more help. You can reach us at support@beenverified.com or 1-888-579-5910.

Original review: July 25, 2017

For business purposes we needed a background check. I signed up with BeenVerified for a one month unlimited. When I entered the person's name it showed that he still lived with his parents. For accuracy purposes I entered my name. Current address showing was a place I last lived in 2001 along with other inaccurate info. Then I looked up another person who is a very good friend, same thing. The info was outdated by 8-9 years. That cost me $22.95 Plus for criminal, judgments, liens, licenses permits and business affiliations. They charge an additional $14.95 for no information although there is a pending case in Federal Court. Save your money and your time.

Hi Rufaro,

I'm sorry for any confusion or problems you had with your account. All BeenVerified accounts are recurring subscriptions that continue until cancelled. We let you know this and you agreed to these billing terms during the sign up process. As per your request, we immediately cancelled and refunded your account.

I also reviewed the phone call recording from when you contacted us, and the agent said that your service was cancelled so that you would not be billed again. I apologize for any confusion here as well.

If you have any further questions or need any additional assistance please let us know at support@beenverified.com or 1-888-579-5910.

Original review: July 12, 2017

On 6/2/17 I signed up for one month of service. On 7/12/17 when paying my credit card bill online I noticed they had charge me again on 7/2/17. I called customer service for an explanation. One was not given and the customer service agent told me he would cancel my service so that I wouldn't be broke again. When I asked him what did he just say he hung up on me.

Hi Karen,

I'm sorry to hear you ran into any inaccurate information. The information in our reports comes from aggregated public records and publicly available data. We are constantly updating our database to provide the most up to date and accurate information we possibly can, but we are dependent upon the accuracy of public records. When you spoke with customer service, they canceled your account as you requested and also refunded your purchase, since you were not satisfied with your reports.

If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to contact us.

888-579-5910

support@beenverified.com

Original review: July 3, 2017

I acquired this service to research someone working with my parents. I looked myself up. BeenVerified falsely claimed I had a traffic ticket that went to court and displayed a picture that was not me. I checked with local law enforcement and they had no record of the BeenVerified described incident. I believe this service is a scam and a waste of money. They did refund the cost of "service" after I spoke with customer service rep. They also have a disclaimer that says this information might not be accurate. Don't waste you money with BeenVerified - it is not accurate.

Hi Meg,

In reviewing your account, I see that you signed up for our $1 5-day trial. We let you know on the sign up page that after the end of the trial, the account rolls into a $25.47 monthly subscription. Or, if you find you don't wish to continue with a paid subscription, you can simply contact us to cancel at any time during the trial. Your account was not canceled during the trial, and this is why you received the subscription charge. Your account is now canceled and the $25.47 subscription charge has been refunded.

If there is anything further we can do to help, please feel free to contact us at 888-579-5910 or at support@beenverified.com.

Original review: July 3, 2017

I used Been Verified through TeenSafe app and tried the service and was given a price quote of $1 for locating one number. Subsequent to that transaction, I see a charge for 24.57 on my statement that I did not authorize. Not worth the service. FY I- the number I researched, Been Verified couldn't even give me information about, so why even spend $1???

I canceled my $1 trial membership and then was charged for a month. When I contacted you folks, you took care of it and refunded my money IMMEDIATELY. It was impressive how you handled it. I've given your name to investigators and individuals.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I tried this service to run a check on myself and my Fiance. The information I received was not even close to accurate, and some of it was downright false. Upon paying for a premium info option, again the information was completely inaccurate, or nonexistent. For a company that claims to stay up to date, the information I found on myself that WAS accurate, was information from over 10 years ago. I have requested a full refund after using their service for a total of 15 minutes. I will be filing a report with the BBB as well and consulting my lawyer if my refund is not granted. It says on their site 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. So if I don't receive a full refund, as I am not satisfied in the least, it only proves how much of a complete scam this service is. Absolutely deplorable. Bait and switch tactics.

Hi Kevin,

I'm sorry to hear this was your experience. I see that you did communicate with customer service regarding your court runner orders. We asked for some additional information so that we could speak with our researchers, if we did not return a record you expected to be returned. The court runner will return felony or misdemeanor convictions dated within the past seven years. It will not return arrest records, or convictions over seven years.

Please be assured that your account was canceled as you requested and you will not be billed again. I have also processed a full refund of the charges you received. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let me know.

support@beenverified.com

888-579-5910

Original review: June 30, 2017

BeenVerified is a scam site. I wanted to perform a self background check and tried to wade through the online lists of best sites to use online. BeenVerified appeared to have good ratings, though now I wonder if those are not list sites that BeenVerified is paying to be a part of. The basic background check returns nothing that you could not find out with 10 minutes of online searching and fields of more important info are returned as blank, unless you pay for a premium service to essentially "unlock" the info. I paid a premium charge for court documents and they returned nothing. I know what court documents should have appeared and to see that there was nothing told me that BeenVerified was simply taking me for a ride.

I contacted customer support and requested a refund. They refused to do this, that they had already sent "live court runners" to go visit the courthouses to look for the info I requested and they could not refund me. I informed them that I had already received the reports from the "live court runners" and that they were wrong, or had not done their job. I asked for a refund again. In every email exchange, customer support side-stepped the issues and questions and held strong to their supposed inability to provide a refund.

This company is a sham. I do not think they are sending anyone to courthouses. I think they are preying on people who are not computer savvy. I think they are willing to create ill-will knowing that they will get someone else down the road eventually. I do not know if other background check sites are this shady, but please do yourself a favor and avoid BeenVerified.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Been Verified is a people search site based in New York, NY. It aggregates public records into an easy-to-read report. According to the laws of the Fair Credit and Reporting Act (FCRA), BeenVerified is not a consumer reporting agency. This means there a number of restrictions in the way you can use BeenVerified. Consumers are restricted from using BeenVerified for: employment screening, hiring of household workers, tenant screening, educational qualification, credit or insurance and business transactions initiated by an individual customer.

• Affordable plan options: BeenVerified is one of the most affordable People Search services available. The company offers plans starting at $10 per month.
  • Instant result reports: BeenVerified offers several services that can offer results to customers within a few seconds.
  • Seven-day customer service: BeenVerified offers customer support representatives every day of the week to assist customers who need help.
  • Clear guidelines: The rules regarding running background checks can be complicated and fuzzy, but BeenVerified offers clear guidelines, illustrated with cartoons, about what the site can be used for and what it cannot be used for.
  • Best for parents, individuals and people utilizing online dating sites.

BeenVerified Company Profile