Hi Kristyn!

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're glad to hear that you found our app useful! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future.

We can always be reached at support@beenverified.com or at 1-888-579-5910.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2017

I've had this account with BeenVerified for almost or maybe over 10 years. Obviously service carriers for cell has changed. Payment (cc #s) and etc. I've always had your app and in past could even purchase single reports! I've recently lost my job so playing it safe but as soon as able to afford... I'll be signing back up. Thanks for years of great CS and never any issues!!

Hi T,

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with BeenVerified. I looked into your account, and it looks like there were problems with your email confirmation because of a typo in your email address when creating the account. I'm sorry for any confusion or inconvenience this caused.

Please be assured that your account was canceled per your request and you were issued a refund of $50.94. The refund was processed immediately on our end, however please note that it may take a few days for the refund to be reflected on your bank statement.

If you have any further questions or need any additional assistance, please let us know at support@beenverified.com or 1-888-579-5910.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

BEENVERIFIED.com. I started the trial period under my name/account, but it never sent me the confirmation email... So I started it a second time the same day. I cancelled it before the trial ended but I have so far been charged for TWO FULL MONTHS under two different accounts when I should never have been charge at ALL. They owe me over FIFTY DOLLARS. The service is not very complete either. When I called to cancel, the rep told me the other account would MERGE/supersede the second one. ALL LIES. I want my money back.

Hi David,

I'm sorry to hear you ran into any inaccurate information in your reports.

As you just experienced, sometimes the information they collect is not always 100% correct. However, we can only work with the information provided to us within public data. We continuously strive to update and expand our databases in order to provide you with the most current and accurate information we possibly can.

I was unable to locate an account linked to your email address, but if you have any additional questions or need any assistance with your account, please contact us at support@beenverified.com or 1-888-579-5910.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

We paid to use the services of BeenVerified.com. After doing various searches and getting the feeling that the information wasn't accurate, I entered in my own phone number, which I have had for over 20 years. What came up was a totally different person, different state, etc. this proved to me that the information from this search site is not worth the money we paid.

We also paid to use Checkmate.com. Their general (public?) information was accurate, UNTIL it got to the criminal information. At that point it started showing people with different names (not aliases) and didn't say there was no criminal record, but that they couldn't verify what they were posting as accurate information. They require an additional Premium payment to verify or refute this additional information. Another totally useless search site. This same information could be found without paying anything!

Hi Anna,

I'm sorry you ran into any incorrect information while using BeenVerified. BeenVerified is an easy-to-access collection of public record information. Public records are collected through official government records such as mortgage deeds and court records, and through sources such as magazine subscriptions, warranty cards and utility bills.

As you just experienced, sometimes the information they collect is not always 100% correct. However, we can only work with the information provided to us within public data. Because we do not create the information, we cannot edit the information. Corrections occur through ongoing, systematic database updates. We also offer a Monitoring option to notify you when updates are made to specific reports that you want to stay up to date with.

The photos that appear with reports come from social media and deep web searches. Sometimes people will have a picture in their report that is not them, because it is linked with them through social media (for example, a picture someone else posted on their Facebook timeline. )

We do not create the information that appears in the report. Due to the way in which the information is aggregated in order to compile the report, we are not able to edit specific pieces of the report. If you are especially concerned that you appear with an incorrect photo or information, in order to address your concerns, at your request we can remove your name from BeenVerified's people search results.

If you would like to be opted out of BeenVerified's people search results, please send a message to support@beenverified.com or give us a call at 1-888-579-5910 to confirm the details of the record and we can opt it out for you. We will email you confirmation once the opt out is completed.

If you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

Some of the info is accurate but when it's not, it's very inaccurate. We did family members just to check it. My uncle, who is in his 60's, never attended college, yet BV shows that he attended college in another state just about 7 years ago. Not only was he in his 50's then, but the university is hundreds of miles away from where he lives. He was actually a truck driver during that time. On top of that, the picture of at the top of his page is of a man in his late 20's with a woman in her 20's, neither of whom we've ever seen. Of course, we thought maybe this is another person with the same name, but it shows my uncle's correct age, his wife's maiden name, and her previous husband as contacts. So, apparently, this site combines info from the right person with info about the wrong person.

Hi Lesley,

I'm sorry to hear that you had any trouble locating the information you were looking for on BeenVerified. BeenVerified is an easy-to-access collection of public record information. Public records are collected through official government records such as mortgage deeds and court records, and through sources such as magazine subscriptions, warranty cards and utility bills.

All Trial accounts become fully paid subscriptions if you do not cancel before the end of the trial period. We let you know this and you agreed to these terms during the signup process.

I took a look at your account and see that you contacted our customer support team to cancel and refund the charge, which was taken care of per your request. The refund was processed immediately on our end, however please note that it may take a few days for the refund to be reflected on your bank statement.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at support@beenverified.com or 1-888-579-5910.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I was seeking information on persons I believed to be scammers. Used this site to do so and was charged $1 for free trial. Little to no information available, and what was provided was outdated. Then I'm billed $25.00 with no option for a refund. The door is as much a scam as the persons I was looking for information on. Do not fall for this!

Hello Theodora,

I'm sorry to hear that you had any trouble locating the information that you were looking for with BeenVerified. BeenVerified is an easy-to-access collection of public record information. Public records are collected through official government records such as mortgage deeds and court records, and through sources such as magazine subscriptions, warranty cards and utility bills.

We do have a Monitoring feature which allows you to select reports that you would like to keep an eye on. Once Monitoring is active we will send you an email notification any time new information is added to a report.

While we put every effort into making our data as accurate as possible, we are dependent upon the criminal data made digitally available to us by the courts. There are some counties that make more criminal data digitally available to us than others (some include cases that date farther back, some counties provide arrests while others may only provide felony convictions), and there are still some counties that do not yet make their criminal data digitally available to us.

Typically, information on pending cases is not available in public data. Once a criminal case results in a conviction it is more likely to become available in our results.

We do have a satisfaction guarantee, and I have issued a complete refund to your account. It may take a few days for the funds to appear in your account as your bank processes the refund.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or need any more help. You can reach us at support@beenverified.com or 1-888-579-5910.

Original review: July 25, 2017

For business purposes we needed a background check. I signed up with BeenVerified for a one month unlimited. When I entered the person's name it showed that he still lived with his parents. For accuracy purposes I entered my name. Current address showing was a place I last lived in 2001 along with other inaccurate info. Then I looked up another person who is a very good friend, same thing. The info was outdated by 8-9 years. That cost me $22.95 Plus for criminal, judgments, liens, licenses permits and business affiliations. They charge an additional $14.95 for no information although there is a pending case in Federal Court. Save your money and your time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BeenVerified?

Hi Rufaro,

I'm sorry for any confusion or problems you had with your account. All BeenVerified accounts are recurring subscriptions that continue until cancelled. We let you know this and you agreed to these billing terms during the sign up process. As per your request, we immediately cancelled and refunded your account.

I also reviewed the phone call recording from when you contacted us, and the agent said that your service was cancelled so that you would not be billed again. I apologize for any confusion here as well.

If you have any further questions or need any additional assistance please let us know at support@beenverified.com or 1-888-579-5910.

Original review: July 12, 2017

On 6/2/17 I signed up for one month of service. On 7/12/17 when paying my credit card bill online I noticed they had charge me again on 7/2/17. I called customer service for an explanation. One was not given and the customer service agent told me he would cancel my service so that I wouldn't be broke again. When I asked him what did he just say he hung up on me.

Hi Karen,

I'm sorry to hear you ran into any inaccurate information. The information in our reports comes from aggregated public records and publicly available data. We are constantly updating our database to provide the most up to date and accurate information we possibly can, but we are dependent upon the accuracy of public records. When you spoke with customer service, they canceled your account as you requested and also refunded your purchase, since you were not satisfied with your reports.

If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to contact us.

888-579-5910

support@beenverified.com

Original review: July 3, 2017

I acquired this service to research someone working with my parents. I looked myself up. BeenVerified falsely claimed I had a traffic ticket that went to court and displayed a picture that was not me. I checked with local law enforcement and they had no record of the BeenVerified described incident. I believe this service is a scam and a waste of money. They did refund the cost of "service" after I spoke with customer service rep. They also have a disclaimer that says this information might not be accurate. Don't waste you money with BeenVerified - it is not accurate.

Hi Meg,

In reviewing your account, I see that you signed up for our $1 5-day trial. We let you know on the sign up page that after the end of the trial, the account rolls into a $25.47 monthly subscription. Or, if you find you don't wish to continue with a paid subscription, you can simply contact us to cancel at any time during the trial. Your account was not canceled during the trial, and this is why you received the subscription charge. Your account is now canceled and the $25.47 subscription charge has been refunded.

If there is anything further we can do to help, please feel free to contact us at 888-579-5910 or at support@beenverified.com.

Original review: July 3, 2017

I used Been Verified through TeenSafe app and tried the service and was given a price quote of $1 for locating one number. Subsequent to that transaction, I see a charge for 24.57 on my statement that I did not authorize. Not worth the service. FY I- the number I researched, Been Verified couldn't even give me information about, so why even spend $1???

I canceled my $1 trial membership and then was charged for a month. When I contacted you folks, you took care of it and refunded my money IMMEDIATELY. It was impressive how you handled it. I've given your name to investigators and individuals.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I tried this service to run a check on myself and my Fiance. The information I received was not even close to accurate, and some of it was downright false. Upon paying for a premium info option, again the information was completely inaccurate, or nonexistent. For a company that claims to stay up to date, the information I found on myself that WAS accurate, was information from over 10 years ago. I have requested a full refund after using their service for a total of 15 minutes. I will be filing a report with the BBB as well and consulting my lawyer if my refund is not granted. It says on their site 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. So if I don't receive a full refund, as I am not satisfied in the least, it only proves how much of a complete scam this service is. Absolutely deplorable. Bait and switch tactics.

Hi Kevin,

I'm sorry to hear this was your experience. I see that you did communicate with customer service regarding your court runner orders. We asked for some additional information so that we could speak with our researchers, if we did not return a record you expected to be returned. The court runner will return felony or misdemeanor convictions dated within the past seven years. It will not return arrest records, or convictions over seven years.

Please be assured that your account was canceled as you requested and you will not be billed again. I have also processed a full refund of the charges you received. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let me know.

support@beenverified.com

888-579-5910

Original review: June 30, 2017

BeenVerified is a scam site. I wanted to perform a self background check and tried to wade through the online lists of best sites to use online. BeenVerified appeared to have good ratings, though now I wonder if those are not list sites that BeenVerified is paying to be a part of. The basic background check returns nothing that you could not find out with 10 minutes of online searching and fields of more important info are returned as blank, unless you pay for a premium service to essentially "unlock" the info. I paid a premium charge for court documents and they returned nothing. I know what court documents should have appeared and to see that there was nothing told me that BeenVerified was simply taking me for a ride.

I contacted customer support and requested a refund. They refused to do this, that they had already sent "live court runners" to go visit the courthouses to look for the info I requested and they could not refund me. I informed them that I had already received the reports from the "live court runners" and that they were wrong, or had not done their job. I asked for a refund again. In every email exchange, customer support side-stepped the issues and questions and held strong to their supposed inability to provide a refund.

This company is a sham. I do not think they are sending anyone to courthouses. I think they are preying on people who are not computer savvy. I think they are willing to create ill-will knowing that they will get someone else down the road eventually. I do not know if other background check sites are this shady, but please do yourself a favor and avoid BeenVerified.

Hi Elizabeth,

I'm sorry to hear this was your experience with our service. I see that you spoke with customer service on 6/29/2017 and your account was canceled and two monthly renewal charges were refunded. I have now refunded the remaining charges you received, so you have been refunded for all charges, totaling $91.44. Please be assured your account is canceled and you will not be billed again.

If we can provide any additional assistance, please let us know.

Best,

Original review: June 30, 2017

I signed up for 1 month. They charged me for month 2. I called and complained, customer service said they would cancel my account and refund my money. It never happened. After 2 more monthly charges and 2 more complaints and threatening to complain to BBB they finally cancelled the service and I'm still waiting to see if my money is refunded. I can't recommend this service... They will rip you off... And promise to cancel your acct. but don't and keep charging you... Don't use this service!!!

Insufficient response received

I put my name in just to see what popped up. Got names right, and some relatives. But I have not lived where it said I lived in 17 years. I had an account about 3 yrs. ago but it was not accurate then.

This website gives you nothing more than you can find for yourself by doing a simple Google search. I searched myself and was astounded by the amount of information that was either incorrect or missing altogether. Avoid this business like the plague.

Hi Robert,

I'm sorry you had any confusion or trouble with opting out a personal record from BeenVerified. We do not require you to sign up for a subscription to opt out your information. To remove your record you can start by going to out opt out page:

www.beenverified.com/optout

To get started, click the link and use the search to locate and select your record. You will then receive an email asking you to click to verify your request. After you verify, we will send you an email confirming that the record you selected has been opted out and will instruct our data partners not to return the record in future People Search results.

For more detailed information about the opt-out process, please visit our Opt-Out FAQ: http://www.beenverified.com/opt-out-faq, or reply to this email.

If you have any trouble with the self opt out tool, you can give us a call at 1-888-579-5910 or email us at support@beenverified.com and we can assist you with removing your record. Please note that you can only remove one record with a given email address, so if you see multiple records for your name, please let us know and we can assist with removing multiple records.

Original review: June 27, 2017

All Google search results on opting out of BeenVerified.com are identical, in that they instruct you to have your report emailed to you. That requires giving your address and credit card information & agreeing to recurring charges. SCAM!!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have used BeenVerified at least 3 or 4 times during 2016 and 2017 and have been more than satisfied with the results I have gotten from your company. Your company is a honest and reliable company to do business with and I will always use your company in the future. Thank you.

Hi There,

I'm sorry to hear that this was your experience with BeenVerified. The Criminal Records section of the background report may include criminal records from county courts, department of corrections, Administration of the Courts, and other state legal agencies. The types of offenses can include felonies, misdemeanors, and even traffic incidents in some cases. Positive or false matches in criminal searches may not provide confirmation of an individual's criminal background. It is important to use caution whenever reviewing this kind of information.

Please also know that we are constantly working to expand and improve our database, to provide you with the most current, accurate information we can. By activating the Monitoring feature on the report, you will be notified as soon as we receive any new information in this report, including a new criminal record.

I have located your account and issued you a full refund of your subscription charge. You should see the transaction process in the next couple days. We do have a satisfaction guarantee and want our customers to feel pleased with the results they receive.

If you have any further questions or need any more help please contact us at support@beenverified.com or give us a call at 1-888-579-5910.

Original review: June 19, 2017

After not finding much on my searches, I entered the name of a known sex offender to see what came up. NOTHING CAME UP. Tried another - nothing. And of course they won't refund my money. Don't waste your time with this garbage site.

Hi Whitney,

I'm sorry you had any trouble finding the information you were looking for with BeenVerified. BeenVerified's database contains information collected from public records and publicly available data, compiled from thousands of different sources. Your ability to locate a specific individual in our database can be dependent on a number of factors, such as the amount of information collected on that individual by various government and private agencies, and the laws regarding public information in the state where the individual resides.

If you are unable to locate a particular individual in our database, please know that we continuously strive to update and expand our databases in order to provide you with the most current and accurate information we possibly can.

Our Upgrade option provides access to additional report information if available, and I'm sorry to hear that in your case we were unable to return any results.

BeenVerified does not offer any single month options, all accounts are recurring subscriptions that will be billed until you contact us to cancel. We let you know this during the signup process and you must agree to these billing terms in order to create an account. I do see that your account was cancelled and refunded fully at your request as we do offer a satisfaction guarantee.

Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else. You can reach us at support@beenverified.com or 1-888-579-5910.

Kind Regards,

Dana

Original review: June 18, 2017

I was desperate and emotionally fueled when I signed up with this company. The initial information I received could have been found in the phone book. Adding the premium background package provided ZERO additional information! I am ashamed that I fell for this and this company should be reviewed by BBB. Also, the 1 month sign up is NOT 1 month. They will continue to bill you until you cancel. This is a rotten business

Loved the features and the webpage layout. It is very user-friendly. Only downfall was that the information is not current. On some people the information was 9 years behind. Perhaps if the information would be more current as to peoples address or phone number then this site would be flawless.

Hi Marianne,

The information in BeenVerified's reports is aggregated from public records and publicly available information. This public information is compiled through many public offices and agencies with the intent and for the purpose of it being made available to the public. There are many sources of public records, including: telephone directories, public property records, utility bills, magazine subscriptions, voter registration, and more.

I took a look and was unable to find any opt out requests or emails from your address. We take people's requests for their privacy seriously, and offer an opt out tool here: www.beenverified.com/optout

If you need any help with opting out or would prefer not to use the online tool, you can reach us at support@beenverified.com or by calling 1-888-579-5910 and we will be able to assist with removing any records tied to your name.

Original review: June 4, 2017

Apparently they shared my private information with Nuwber. They have information on my whole family and my phone number. I don't know where the hell they got this information from. I think this cost me my identification theft especially with the phone number. I'm trying to get it all deleted and it won't allow me even though I emailed them and I want it removed. Who in the hell gives you the right to do this. I think this company should be closed down penalized for taking it upon themselves to expose information with others can get it.

Hi Laurie,

I'm sorry for any trouble or confusion regarding your account. BeenVerified does not offer any single use options. All BeenVerified accounts are recurring subscriptions that continue until cancelled. We let you know this during the signup process, and it is not possible to create an account without agreeing to this recurring billing.

Looking at your account, it was created with PayPal as the billing source, which is why your PayPal account was being billed, and there are no credit cards linked to your account. If you have your card linked to your PayPal account that could be why you were seeing the billing there if there were no funds in your PayPal account.

You reached out to request cancellation on 5/19/17, and we cancelled and refunded your most recent charge on 5/21/17. If we can assist you in any other way please let us know at support@beenverified.com or 1-888-579-5910.

Original review: May 30, 2017

After signing up for only one month, I noticed my credit card was being billed for several months after. I removed my credit card from my account. Unauthorized they went into my PayPal account, which was NOT listed on my account with them, began taking money out of my PayPal account. I felt violated. I filed a formal complaint and after weeks of working to get them out of my PayPal account one month was refunded. This is an underhanded miscreant way to deal with someone. They are shameful.

I have been Extremely Satisfied with your services. I found your Services to be Very Beneficial & of Excellent Quality. I wish your company was available when I worked in Credit Department. (thanks Internet age.) Thank You for your assistance.

Hi Iva,

I was unable to locate an account linked to your name or email address, but I'm sorry that you ran into any inaccurate information in your reports. Our reports are based on data sourced from public information, and our Criminal and Traffic reports are grouped together because they are based on records from county courthouses when available.

It is the case that some counties do not offer their public records online, and in that case we do offer a Court Runner service where we will physically send someone to the court to search for requested records.

If you're seeing inaccurate information in your report, we also offer an opt out so that you can remove your record. You can contact us at support@beenverified.com or 1-888-579-5910 for assistance with removing a record.

Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

Original review: May 22, 2017

I did a background check on myself through BeenVerified.com, the results are misleading as well as inaccurate. Of course they lump criminal and traffic as one category, so if you have a traffic violation it will appear in this category. If you want the details you have to purchase. Having worked as a contractor for financial and state government industries for more than 15 years, I've had numerous background checks as a prerequisite for employment. If your information is legit, don't bait customers by combining the results. I know there are no criminal records in my background.

Hi Lydia,

I was unable to locate an account linked to your email, but I'm sorry to hear you ran into any inaccurate information in your reports.

Because our information is always updating we offer a Monitoring feature, which you can activate on up to ten reports you have run. Once Monitoring is activated, you will be notified as soon as we receive any new information in that report, such as a new phone number, address or even court record.

Original review: May 16, 2017

I DO NOT recommend BeenVerified. I don't understand how they are receiving so much positive feedback. I searched over 150 people and only received 1 good call back phone number!!! This is horrible horrible service if you are seeking to locate someone. All of the phone numbers listed for individuals I was searching were BOGUS!!! BeenVerified was such a waste of time and money! I received my refund. I signed up with TruthFinder and they are 100% accurate. I am VERY HAPPY with TruthFinder.

Hi Lillian,

I'm sorry to hear you ran into any inaccurate information in your reports.

As you just experienced, sometimes the information they collect is not always 100% correct, and sometimes information is not available for every individual.

Please be assured that your account was canceled and you were issued a refund of $22.86. The refund was processed immediately on our end, however please note that it may take a few days for the refund to be reflected on your bank statement.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at support@beenverified.com or 1-888-579-5910.

Original review: May 11, 2017

Please do NOT waste your money on BeenVerified. I was charged $22.86 to run a background check on someone and I honestly was able to find out more information just by looking at the person's about me section on Facebook. They want you to pay extra for "Court Runners" for places that haven't went to keeping their records digitized. I understand that but one of the problems I had with them was the county that the person I was searching did have digital records and BeenVerified still couldn't find one thing. They couldn't even find out if they have a family members that are even clearly stated on Facebook.

I wrote them to cancel my account and told them all I am writing here. I know they don't say guaranteed on the website but when they should give people back their money when they literally tell you less than Facebook. I'm so disgusted that I wasted money on their services and trusted what their web page said. Again consumers please trust me and save your money.

Hi Claude,

I wasn't able to locate an account linked to your email address, but if you have an active account, we offer a Monitoring feature. By activating the Monitoring feature on the report, you will be notified as soon as we receive any new information in this report, including a new criminal record.

We also offer a Court Runner feature where we send a live researcher to a county court to request and retrieve records that may not be available electronically.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at support@beenverified.com or at 1-888-579-5910.

Original review: May 4, 2017

Although I've not been in trouble or committed a crime in years if you run a NCIC, national crime information, from the FBI on me it takes 45 minutes to print it out. They showed I have nothing. It's a joke and a scam.

Will return to site and also recommend to others. Thank you for being available with excellent, current results. In this time and era, your site is a blessing. I've tried other research sites and found their information to be outdated and not accurate.

Hi Teresa,

I'm sorry this was your experience with BeenVerified.

Our service is built on a subscription model, and all uncanceled trials become full subscriptions if they pass the trial period. We include our toll free number and company name in the billing descriptor of each charge so that it's easy to contact us with any billing questions.

I have issued you an additional refund of all monthly charges for our service, which you should see reflected in your account within the next few business days.

If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please feel free to contact BeenVerified Customer Care at support@beenverified.com.

Original review: April 21, 2017

I signed up for the trial period to look for information that proved fruitless despite advertised claims. I am sure I cancelled the service same day so as not to be charged. Four months later I discovered the service was not cancelled and I have been charged $25 a month for a service they verified I have not used. Now cancelled, I received a refund only for the current month, again, they can see it was only used on the day I signed up for the trial period. Very disappointed in a service and corporate strategy that is designed to take money without conscious. In an age of electronic communication, what would it cost to send an automated email near the time of the monthly charge?

Consumer Increased Rating!

Hi Cheryl,

I'm sorry to hear that this was your experience with BeenVerified. We do respect your privacy, and offer an opt out to remove your information from our site.

I have reached out directly to your email to assist you with the removal of incorrect information on our site, please check your inbox for that message. I'll be keeping an eye out for your response to assist you further!

Original review: April 21, 2017

I've been receiving a ton of phone calls from creditors looking for "Janet **" who 20 years ago was married to my husband. I investigated and found that "Been Verified" lists HER as living at MY home with MY phone number. (I've owned this home & phone # for 30 years-she has never had anything to do with either.) I called BeenVerified and told them about their WRONG information. The lady said there's nothing they can do and they get information from different sources. HELLO??? Your info is WRONG and you can't/won't FIX IT? Next time a creditor calls looking for Janet, I'll give them BeenVerified's phone number.

I tried a free trial subscription to find addresses of former classmates for our 40 year class reunion. I found some info on several people on my list but not enough to justify a long term commitment. Cancelling was quick and painless, so I probably will use the service in the future.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Been Verified is a people search site based in New York, NY. It aggregates public records into an easy-to-read report. According to the laws of the Fair Credit and Reporting Act (FCRA), BeenVerified is not a consumer reporting agency. This means there a number of restrictions in the way you can use BeenVerified. Consumers are restricted from using BeenVerified for: employment screening, hiring of household workers, tenant screening, educational qualification, credit or insurance and business transactions initiated by an individual customer.

• Affordable plan options: BeenVerified is one of the most affordable People Search services available. The company offers plans starting at $10 per month.
  • Instant result reports: BeenVerified offers several services that can offer results to customers within a few seconds.
  • Seven-day customer service: BeenVerified offers customer support representatives every day of the week to assist customers who need help.
  • Clear guidelines: The rules regarding running background checks can be complicated and fuzzy, but BeenVerified offers clear guidelines, illustrated with cartoons, about what the site can be used for and what it cannot be used for.
  • Best for parents, individuals and people utilizing online dating sites.

BeenVerified Company Profile