BeenVerified Reviews

About BeenVerified

BeenVerified provides customers with access to public records without having to visit courthouses or private organizations. Using a phone number, email, address, username or vehicle identification number, customers can access a slew of information from criminal records to hidden social media profiles.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Unlimited reports and searches
  • Clear use guidelines
  • Easy to use
Cons
  • Business services still in development
  • Unclear pricing on single reports

Featured Reviews

Verified
Longs, SC

I wanted to send a big thank you!!! Because of your resources, I was able to locate my oldest sibling. My family has been searching for her for over 45 years now. We have finally ...

Verified
Coeur D Alene, ID

We were pleased with our experience using BeenVerified and will certainly use these services again when the need arises. We found the website easy to use and the results were quic...

What is BeenVerified and how does it work?

BeenVerified allows users to run multiple searches at an affordable price. While the ability to access private information might put some on edge, BeenVerified provides clear guidelines as to what customers can and cannot do using public records. Previous customers have used the service to verify the identity of partners from online dating websites, find their biological parents, run background checks and look for long-lost friends or relatives.

Its customer service representatives in New York City and Miami are available seven days a week to assist customers with searches or record access. BeenVerified is also developing a service for businesses that will let companies generate leads, discover customer information and find contacts on LinkedIn to grow their enterprises.

BeenVerified cost

A one-month membership with BeenVerified starts at $26.89 and includes unlimited searches for:

• Background reports
  • Contact information
  • Phone lookups
  • Email lookups
  • Address lookups
  • Criminal records

Customers can also get a 35% savings by signing up for a three-month membership, which starts at $17.48 per month — a total of $52.44.

BeenVerified FAQ

What can I use BeenVerified for?

You can use BeenVerified to run background checks on potential dates or partners, find biological parents and verify an online buyer or seller. BeenVerified provides a full list of ways you can and cannot use their public search records on its website.

Does Beenverified notify the person you are searching?

BeenVerified searches are confidential and private. Individuals aren’t notified if you search for them.

What does my account come with?

Monthly subscriptions with BeenVerified accounts come with access to background reports and unlimited searches.

How does BeenVerified have my information?

BeenVerified gathers its information from multiple sources, including public records and databases.

Can I trust BeenVerified?

BeenVerified provides clear guidelines on how information can and cannot be used. Individuals who feel unsafe using the service can opt out and ask to not be included in searches or not have their information sold.

Is BeenVerified free?

No, BeenVerified’s services aren’t free. A one-month membership with BeenVerified starts at $26.89, but other levels of service and subscriptions are available.

Is BeenVerified legit?

Before BeenVerified, individuals would need to visit courthouses or government buildings to access information. Some public records were either barred with expensive fees or hard to find. Individuals who need easy access to information, such as verifying the identity of a date or checking the history of a neighborhood before purchasing a home, will appreciate BeenVerified’s services.

BeenVerified Reviews

Stars Rating

• 92%
  • 3%
  • 1%
  • 0%
  • 4%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BeenVerified?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BeenVerified?
    Online & AppStaff

Reviewed Feb. 1, 2024

I love the app. I just couldn't afford it this month. I was trying to get the dollar one and so now I'd click me over to the one month amount and I couldn't afford that. I talked to somebody Sunday and she said that my refund will be coming soon. It's been a week so I decided to text today. I talked to Rona and she set me up and said my refund should be here within 10 days and asked about if I like to have. I said, "Yeah I love the apps. Very good." I definitely recommend it to my friends and if I had the money amount I would definitely get the one month one next time which I'm going to. Hopefully you guys are help me out and get me a free one.

Hi there Lonnie,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.
    Below, please find our current subscription pricing options, which give you access to run BeenVerified background reports.

You can always view our current subscription offers and pricing here: https://www.beenverified.com/lp/a19763/4/subscribe

If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact us at support@beenverified.com or at 1-888-579-5910.

Customer Service

Reviewed Dec. 7, 2023

I wanted to briefly share a success story with you because your service was an integral part of how I was reconnected with my half-brother and half-sisters recently. I am 45 years old currently, and have never met my biological father since he left my mother shortly after she had me. For years, I have always wondered why and wondered where he could be living.

After a pretty intense therapy session about that, I decided to use BeenVerified to do a search on him and see what I can find. Unfortunately, I discovered that he had deceased in 2018, but under the possible relatives section, there were a few names and email addresses attached to them, so I decided to give it a shot and emailed one. To my disappointment, it came back as undeliverable, so I emailed another one that was listed and got a response.

Since then, I have been in communication with one of three siblings that I was not aware of that were born after my dad remarried. We have all since reconnected and had a phone conversation and are now discussing a possible trip to meet for the first time in our lives. I am the oldest and the youngest is 36. I can't thank you enough for the service that you provide and how I have been reunited with long lost siblings. I could not have done it without BeenVerified, so thank you very much. Keep up the good work!

Hi there Michael,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave such a beautiful review.

We are so glad to hear this!

Get buying tips about Background Check Companies delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer ServiceRefunds & PayoutsStaff

Reviewed Nov. 8, 2023

At first I was annoyed because I'd been billed for an account I canceled and then I had to chat to talk to a person. But the person was amazing and found an account I had made under a different email but had never used. He immediately canceled the account for me and got my refund sent out right away! He was extremely helpful, name started with a J.... I feel terrible I can't remember it.

Hello Brian,

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate you highlighting the service you received in a less than optimal situation. We are glad to hear we were able to get this solved for you.

Staff

Reviewed Aug. 29, 2023

BV rep patiently worked with me as we tried to retrieve all of my info that was there before my account expired. He was great and tried everything to get the info back for me. After all his efforts, I checked my email and I'd received a link to reactivate my account and in doing the link all my info was waiting for me. He never once said he couldn't help but said we'd get the issue fixed and we did. Outstanding BV account representative. Thanks.

Hi there Loretta,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback.

We are really glad to hear that you're enjoying our service.

Your satisfaction is our utmost priority.

If in the future you have any questions or need any help, feel free to directly contact us via email at support@beenverified.com.

We will be more than happy to assist you.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed June 30, 2023

Messaged this individual to cancel my subscription and obtain a refund. They were very professional, quick and easy to talk to. Friendly service and didn’t complicate the issue. Absolutely would love to have them again! The service itself however, sadly left a bit to be desired. I was hoping to find the children of an individual as the service promised relatives as a possible search result, but it seems that children under 30-35 are a little harder to come by. Other than that the experience was pleasant.

Pinned

Hello Hannah, thank you so much for your feedback! We are happy to hear you had a pleasant experience. If you find that we could assist you further in your search please contact us at support@beenverified.com

Customer ServiceStaffTransparency

Reviewed April 22, 2024

I was very upset after seeing that I got charged an autorenewal fee. But the customer service was very responsive, professional, and helpful! They responded within a few minutes, explained the situation, and got it all sorted out! It was a pleasure working with them, and they were able to resolve the situation.

Hello Jerrett,

We are happy to hear that our agent was able to resolve your issue. Please let us know if there is any additional issues at this time and we would be happy to help!

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Feb. 27, 2024

Even though my issue couldn’t be fixed right here and then, my support agent Archie was at least as helpful as he could be. My problem seemed to be kind of out of his control but he was quick to respond and didn’t seem like he was just copy and pasting messages from a book. Hopefully me writing this for him/her grants him some sort of reward or recognition cause he was as great as he could be.

Hello Jordan,

We are ecstatic to hear you received such great service! If you are still having the same issue, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@beenverified.com

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedRefunds & PayoutsStaffTransparency

Reviewed Feb. 7, 2024

I needed a refund after being billed after the free trial and there was absolutely no hassle. The customer service representatives were quick to respond and found all of my information quickly and efficiently. They also responded quickly and communicated effectively, clearly, professionally. While I don’t need their services at the moment, I recommend BeenVerified to everyone.

Hello Alivia,

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you experienced such great service from our agents!

Customer ServiceRefunds & PayoutsStaff

Reviewed Jan. 31, 2024

Jericho was able to help me get a refund. He is the most helpful customer service agent I have ever met. He did a great job at giving me a refund when I really needed it. This man deserves a raise. He is doing God's work out here. Thank the lord for that man.

Hello Derek,

We are so thrilled you had such a great experience! Thank you for your review!

Online & AppStaff

Reviewed Jan. 29, 2024

I enjoyed the app but I was not really using it and so I jumped on the live chat to cancel my plan and process a refund. That’s when Archie helped me out and made everything easy for me. He was very patient and understanding. I definitely recommend this site based on the service alone.

Pinned

Thank you for your review Chloe! We are ecstatic to hear that you received excellent service from our agent!

BeenVerified Company Information